[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BFED Sketches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 35

File: image.jpg (663KB, 2086x2086px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
663KB, 2086x2086px
In this thread, you post screencaps from Banned from Equestria (Daily) and I resketch them up.

>pic related is a not-as-great-quality version of what I'm doing
>>
File: Heavy breathing.png (40KB, 1077x803px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy breathing.png
40KB, 1077x803px
>>28175605
I don't understand what you are trying to achieve, are you gonna redraw BFED? cause then you would be a fucking hero.
>>
File: image.jpg (1015KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1015KB, 2448x2448px
>>28175611
I'm a nostalgic fag, and I miss pokehidden because he was one of my early influences in art.
>>
File: 1471359274852.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1471359274852.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>28175654
>>28175611
And now rotate correctly because fuck phones.
>>
File: pinkie dialogue.png (29KB, 502x739px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie dialogue.png
29KB, 502x739px
>>28175654
>Pokehidden being one of your influences
That's bad. Sure he puts effort, but draws like shit.
I hope you only took the effort despite the adversity of his depression and miserable state as a good example.
>>
File: 963454.gif (175KB, 496x368px) Image search: [Google]
963454.gif
175KB, 496x368px
>>
File: IMG_4552.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4552.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>28175665
>Pokehidden influencing me is bad.
No it's not. He was able to make an appealing style out of something relatively simple and not complex. The fact that he was able to master simplicity in some of his art was what made me attracted to the idea that I could potentially be an artist even though I was as far from a creative person as possible.
>>
>>28175796
But even pokehidden hates his own style, he even came once asking for help and shit from other drawfags.
Look here, I appreciate that you and him got inspired to draw, but don't become another mediocre artist, we already have plenty of those.
Anyways good look anon. I hope even if you never become good, you at least enjoy drawing.
>>
File: ajkick.png (945KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ajkick.png
945KB, 2000x2000px
>>28175834
I'm sure you meant well by writing that, but there was a lot of bs in that post to be honest, let me break it down.

>But even pokehidden hates his own style, he even came once asking for help and shit from other drawfags.
One man's trash is another man's treasure. And besides that as an answer, just because you come asking for help to improve your style doesn't mean that your art sucks now, it just means you wanna improve

>Look here, I appreciate that you and him got inspired to draw, but don't become another mediocre artist, we already have plenty of those.
There's a difference between someone being an influence and trying to copy someone's style perfectly. That's what ponyfound is for. He's a guy that made a page devoted to keeping his art style alive. And like I said, there's nothing wrong with trying to improve, which is what he does, which is what the majority of artists do

>Anyways good look anon
Thank

>I hope even if you never become good, you at least enjoy drawing
>never become good
So the implication is that I still have yet to become good at drawing, therefore I'm not good at drawing is what you're saying. Look I know I'm not fucking Braeburned, but I still think I can at least be called good at this point.

Anon, I don't mean this to be mean, but what was that post even?
>>
>>28175909
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/14284795/#14284795
Don't believe in me, believe in the archives.
The pictures are sadly gone now, but you can clearly see how people believe him, since he posted a pic that was unlreleased at the time.
If you don't like my opinion that's fine dood, I am just being honest with you.
This is 4chan, so if you want blind praise you are in the wrong place.
>>
>>28175937
>archive
I don't see what point I made that you're tying to counter with that

>If you don't like my opinion that's fine dood, I am just being honest with you.
Yah, I'm disagreeing, and responding to your post. This is also an opinion.

>This is 4chan, so if you want blind praise you are in the wrong place
Anon, that is the farthest fucking stretch. I disagreed with you and said their was bs in your post, by saying that I think my art is good, and that I am happy that the simplicity of Pokehidden influenced me to draw. Just because I have an opinion different than yours doesn't mean you can just assume I'm being triggered like an SJW. I never sought out blind praise, I only claim to be a good artist and pokehidden was an influence for me, that's fine. You can't just hit me with a >>>/out/ because I have a different opinion.

I didn't make this thread for this conversation however, so after this post I won't be continuing it, however I'm happy to hear whatever you'd like to say in response. But I'm not going to derail the thread, even as small as its going to be.
>>
>>28175796
Eh Nigga. How do you lineart? You seem to be doing a good job at it
>>
>>28175909
>So the implication is that I still have yet to become good at drawing, therefore I'm not good at drawing is what you're saying. Look I know I'm not fucking Braeburned, but I still think I can at least be called good at this point.
Considering that before that AJ picture, all you posted was a redraw of a mediocre drawing, no one here can logically call you good in comparison to the people here who actually are good.

Okay, I just googled your shit because you are apparently namefagging. I'll give you one thing, your style is cute, but that's it. Kids are cute, not sexy, your style is cute in the same way. Muzzles are too blocky, heads are too round, eyes are too bulgy... Just some of the things.

Also, how you draw your fucking wings. I fucking called you out on that in the draw threads, stop with those thick ass lines. They don't give it a sense of depth, it makes the wings look retarded. Jesus fuck.

>but I still think I can at least be called good at this point.
This is your fucking problem. I would only call you "good" because that word has been changed to mean average in today's society. You're maybe average, just barely. You aren't "good," good is positive, you're <5/10, good is >5/10.

>>28175994
You're way to fucking defensive. And no, I'm not that anon, I'm a different one, but he's in the right, you're being a little bitch.
>>
>>28175994
>I am not triggered anon
>Proceeds to get triggered
>I won't reply to your mean words, but if some other anon says I am good, WELCOME!
Alright anon, enjoy your thread.
>>
>>28176006
Dude, fuckinh chill out...art is subjective and all that...I like his style...like, I really honestly do, and I consider it greater than good...mind you, I haven't seen the wings, so I can't tell you about that...
>>
>>28175994
And you, chill out to! Do you think that you hit your pinicle? Nigga, take what he's saying, and mess around with it!! Get better through experience, not just by drawing the same thing over and over and again!
>>
>>28175909
Ye, don't listen to that other anon. Your drawing, based on what's ITT, is already good, even if it is pretty simple. And since nearly all people liked pokehidden's style, his hatred for his own work is pretty irrelevant. I cannot into drawing, so I won't be able to contribute, but hopefully some other anons come along and get the thread back on track.

>>28176006
>calling him defensive
Man, you and that other guy seem mad as fuck for no reason. Especially considering you're actively derailing the thread to whine.
>>
>>28176051
>Especially considering you're actively derailing the thread to whine.
What do you think the OP did? Some fag called him out telling him that he's looking up to someone who looks down on himself. Then OP gets defensive because his idol is being shined in the wrong light.

He fucked the thread over himself. If it does survive, just give it 6 more posts, no one will even remember there was an argument.
>>
>>28175909
My nigga, I know you're still here. Post some art. Not art you have on ponies right now, post some other art. We've seen your style for horses, and after seeing the mane 6, you've seen it all. So post some other shit. You called yourself good, prove it.
>>
Continuing because I'm autistic

>>28176006
>stop with those thick ass lines
I've literally only made one more picture after you sperged out in the draw thread
>no one here can logically call you good
True. Which is why I disagreed, but now I see why he though that.

>average not good
Fair opinion

>You're way too fucking defensive
I'm allowed to respond anon, just because I'm explaining my opinion and identifying what I think is bs doesn't make me a little bitch, but alright.

>>28176012
>damage control

>>28176018
I agree with the "chill out" part, but what's up with all the "..."s, just curious

>>28176034
Saying I'm good =!= I hit my pinnacle

>>28176051
Thanks, but it was just for the sake of me to do some redraws because fun, so that's what I did. Was never supposed to be a big thread by any means

>>28176062
>defensive because his idol is being shined in the wrong light
He's not my idol, he was an early influence. And just because I disagree with someone doesn't make it being defensive, it just means I disagree with someone.

>if it does survive
Like I said up there, it was meant only for a couple draws, not supposed to be big. This thread is pretty cringy at the moment, so I wouldn't want it to last, and if the discussion was forgotten soon, that's good too. I'm not exactly having fun with this either, but what can you do.

>>28176080
I meant with ponies, though I sometimes draw other animals to another account. This thread was for the purpose of drawing screencaps for BFED, so I'm going to do that now.

-
On hindsight, My response may have sounded a bit defensive, but I still believe my responses were just. Currently, I'm working on the Red x Derpy
>>
File: 967234.png (98KB, 883x572px) Image search: [Google]
967234.png
98KB, 883x572px
>>28175605
How about this edit?
>>
>>28176097
Kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>28176124
>>
>>28176097
Just post some fucking art.
>I'm good man! Trust me, nubby puddy playdough buddy! ;^)
fucking post some art. You spent all that effort defending your stance which concluded with the idea that you believe in yourself and that you're good, so fucking proooove it. Damn.

I've probably been drawing ponies less than you and I can for sure say I'm better.
>>
>>28176121
Sorry bud, just trying to keep it just regular screencaps.
>>
File: autograph.png (52KB, 1134x838px) Image search: [Google]
autograph.png
52KB, 1134x838px
I like your thread OP

do this
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px)
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>28176258
Hope you like it.

To the rest of the guys who had the previous discussion in this thread. I'll be humble, and say that yah I did get a bit defensive, not a whole bunch, but it might be there. Maybe I'm not great and maybe I'm not even average. But what I'll make sure I'm trying to improve and having fun with drawing. It wasn't my intention to come off as full-of-it, but it's at least somewhat apparent. I still stand by some of the things that I said in this thread, but my evaluation of my art has definitely evolved a bit. So, sorry this thread got a bit derailed, but thanks for sending in the requests anyway.
>>
File: 1471368167771.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px)
1471368167771.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>28176459
Sorry for the rotation error and the mistake in her left eye. It's the result of only an hour of sleep, anyways hope you like it 90 degrees clockwise
>>
File: hurricane11.png (44KB, 239x217px)
hurricane11.png
44KB, 239x217px
>>28176475
looks rad, friendo
>>
>>28175605
Do the Dash one from secret scene, with her on top.

Mares on top are my fave. And POV makes me cum buckets.
>>
>>28175685
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
>>
>>28176097
Christ this is why I try not to look for the artist's personality. It always end up them being sperging retards who doesn't know how to handle criticisms
>>
>>28177686
To be fair, nobody likes to be told the bold truth to their face.
>>
>>28177719
I do. If you talk to my circle of friends, I love having my art get called shit. Loke, when they try to offend me by calling my art shit, I say that they're so right and I should probably not even post my art to the skype chat.

I love getting called a shitty artist because it makes me right about what I think of myself. Someone who doesn't deserve the attention of superior brony artists.
>>
>>28177785
Text is terrible for sarcasm, you know.
If that was your intention, then fuck you smart ass.
>>
>>28177810
Dude I'm serious. I agree with what you said with people not liking the truth in their face. But I just wanna say that there's this people like me who just hates themselves and likes it that way.
>>
>>28176150
noice
>>
File: bfed.png (54KB, 250x205px)
bfed.png
54KB, 250x205px
Requestin
>>
File: lyra and bon.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lyra and bon.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
here OP
>>
>>28177942
The butthurt fragile crystal OP already left apparently.
It seems that he wanted to give blind praise without questioning, and when people didn't give him what he want like in deviant art or tumblr, he rage quitted.
>>
>>28177954
Knowing Ashtoneer, he's not the most stable of person. He just needs to grow up more.
>>
>>28177983
You know what makes it worse? that I didn't even tell him to kill himself, until he really got on my nerves.
And he still cried like a bitch.
>>
Alright guys, I'm back. I was just trying to rest up a bit. Like I said before, sorry I got a little defensive, and it was a slip up, that's all.

>>28177686
>>28177719
>>28177983
>>28177954
Alright, that's fair to think those things. But I'm just not those things, but you guys are right, so I'll continue to be someone able to take criticism on 4chan in the future, guess this was just an off day for me.

>>28177942
I'll work on this.
>>
>>28178856
You act like someone with very little experience in the real world.
>>
>>28178893
Frankly, I'm pretty socially active actually. All I'm trying to do is apologize for what I fucked up on and say that it's not me and I'll do better.
>>
>>28178910
Socially active with your online friends in that comfy chair.
After seeing the way you act here, if I'm an employer, I'd definitely skip your job application.
>>
>>28178928
Like I said, I know I fucked up earlier on. It's not me, it's not how I usually act at all, and I'll do better in the future as I usually do.
>>
>>28177942
Hope you like it

>>28177994
Yah, I definitely overreacted, which is shit I don't do. Maybe it was the lack of sleep, but its not an excuse. Sorry about that anon, I'm going through and reading what you were saying and its obvious you weren't trying to insult me at all, just chime in your 2 cents.
>>
File: IMG_4555.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4555.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>28179086
>>28177942
Forgot to post pic
>>
>>28176459
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
>>
>>28179086
Alright, apology accepted.
>>
>>28177785
>I love my art getting called shit because then I can keep believing I can't do it and wallow in self pity
>>
Can you do the final scene, where Trixie and the red guy kiss? If you could do one with Trixie's eyes open first and then closed it would be perfect.
>>
>>28180339
Yes that's what it is. Not that anon, but sometimes it is preferable to wallow in self pity than to admit that you are actually shit and kill yourself for real, you know.
>>
File: 66154.jpg (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
66154.jpg
1MB, 1280x960px
Also, my objective opinion, from glancing over your DA:

You are not yet at the stage where you can call yourself good, however I can see you might get the idea with all the shit you see on DA. I was the same when I still used to draw. However, you do have potential to be good. The main problem I see in your work right now is you don't seem to be challenging yourself. All your pictures are of ponies with a frontal perspective shot of them and not much else going on in the picture. I don't see any techniques such as foreshortening used. The shading is also pretty mediocre. In many pictures it doesn't seem like there is a consistent light source, and when there is it doesn't seem to take in account the contours of the ponies.

I'm not very good at giving advice or putting into words what pictures lack, but I have attached another picture. That picture is what I would call "pretty good". It is not amazing, but it is above average. Look how there's much more going on and how the ponies aren't just standing there. The colors are much more vibrant.

I hope this doesn't get you down, because that's not my intention. I just want you to know where you're currently at and how you can get better. It's important to look at your art at certain intervals and gauge what you need to work on.
>>
>>28180488
This is 4chan, the OP should understand not everybody has to treat him with silk gloves. I am against unwarranted insults, but if he deserves to be called a faggot, then do it. If he can't take it then it is his fault for coming here.
>>
>>28180584
If I want to treat him with silk gloves then I will. This is 4chan and I don't have to listen to what you want either.
>>
>>28180599
Then you are the ne that deserves to be called a fucking faggot, faggot.
>>
>>28180621
>hurrr 4chan is for assholes like me we should all act angry all the time XD LEEJUN
>>
>>28180631
Cool post, reddit.
>>
>>28180599
Someone being... overly nice? Did I end up on the wrong site?
>>
>>28180659
The point of this place is that you can as rude or as nice as you want. It's just that most everyone goes for the "rude" side of that because this is one of the few sites where you can be a raging asshole without getting swarmed by white knights and powertripping mods.
>>
>>28180702
Yeah, it's just kinda... shocking. We've reached the point where everyone is completely unfazed even by gore pics, but seeing someone actually go out of their way to be helpful is kinda startling. Kinda weird.
>>
>>28180750
Usually because being nice is a sign that you are cancer, aka somebody that treats 4chan as if they were in real life.
I doubt anybody is not rude by nature. You have to contain your cynical shit because otherwise you would get into trouble with people on the street, but there is no issue to be a faggot here. So naturally, everybody is a faggot. For me it is liberating from the normal bullshit facade of courtesy we all have to maintain.
>>
>>28180488
That's some pretty good art.

OP, I'm still waiting for you to post some art that isn't a redraw of another dude's work.
>>
>>28177820
>>28177785
I thought this was unironic at first
>>
What a thread. I wouldn't even reply if it weren't for the fact I came expecting BFED Repainted. I'll make this two parts.

>>28177954
You're projecting your feelings because you are insecure.

>>28177983
You're afraid of children because you still have a tiny penis, and you know children are superior.

>>28177994
You cried. Enough said, feelingsfag.

>>28178893
You tipped your fedora so hard that Carl Sagan rose from his grave just to weep for humanity.

>>28178928
You're projecting, you have no job, you know I'm right deep down, and you need to fuck off back to FiMFiction with your fragile ego and obsession with maturity, Damien. Christ, I'd recognize your style anywhere. You make me feel ashamed to be an adult.

>>28179086
You're submitting, retard. Don't do this. Call them out as autists.

>>28180309
Fuck off. You're the most manipulative piece of shit I've ever seen on this board. You're a fat nerd who has never talked to a woman without crying. You have so many emotions that you aren't even worthy enough to be called an insect, if you excuse my mild fedoraspeak. You will kill yourself because you want to and because I now made you my bitch. Get on with it, I own you now and I want to get rid of you.

>>28180339
Pretty much this. If you're the type of person who unironically tells himself shit like this and "I'm so mad, I'm gonna improve just to surpass this guy who hurt my feelings," you're not productive, you're not going to be successful, and you should consider finding someone interested in dominating a bottom.

>>28180412
Can't tell whose side you're on so I can't decide whether to say "top bantz" or "is that the thing daddy told you that hurt your feelings"

>>28180488
>objective
>opinion
I don't now if I want to beat the shit out of you for being a smug cunt, or trying to act humble with all the subtlety of Todd Howard.

>You are not yet at the stage where you can call yourself good
Oh fuck right off with your control complex, bottom bitch.
>>
>>28180488
>"pretty good"
You like it because you're a TwiDash loving c/u/ck, just fess up.

>I hope this doesn't get you down, because that's not my intention.

You two-faced /u/nuch parasite, do you expect OP to sit there and listen to your bullshit?

>>28180584
t. someone who talks a big game but quickly submits when someone disses him back. Yeah, I hit a nerve and you're my bitch, I know. Get in line to suck me off.

>>28180599
You didn't though.

>>28180621
>>28180638
t. feelingsfag

>>28180631
Good post for once. You might be a liar but I'll tell you something important: Feelingsfags change, obviously, but never for the better. Hurting their feelings will not make them stop fagging up the place. It's a shame, I know.

Next time just fuck him up and break him, you probably can do it. You seem legit, but that's probably you bullshitting me.

>>28180659
>>28180750
>unironic newfags
Crack em, boys. One cringe, one drink.

>>28180702
>implying mods aren't powertripping

tl;dr version: I hate everyone in this thread except for me. That's why I'm going to treat myself to a glass of bleach. Fuck this thread and fuck the wasted potential, good night sweet autist.
>>
>>28180865
>>28180831
And this kids, is when you go full autism and full retard at the same time.
Look at him and laugh, for taking 4chan seriously.
Seriously, you are a laughing stock anon.
Go outside, turn off the monitor, like what the hell, man. Top kek.
>>
>>28180894
>implying your dead grandpa matters
>implying your fear of Trump winning matters
>implying you aren't hurt

Damn Damien I fucking bodied you.
>>
File: DamageControl.jpg (101KB, 650x650px)
DamageControl.jpg
101KB, 650x650px
>>28180894
>>
>>28180911
Gr8 b8 m8, your parents must be proud of you, son.
Seriously, go to bed now kid. You are literally showing how underaged you are.
>>
>>28180915
(You)
>>
>>28180915
Hey Anon, if you want to fuck my bitch, he's known as Damien Darkside. Google him, there's plenty of things you can use to make him cry.

Also if he struggles, just hit him like I did and he'll submit. That's what he loves to do.
>>
>>28180584
I understand that, didn't claim otherwise. Just got a little sensitive and it was on the unreasonable side, but that's about it. Been on here for I think 3 years now, and yah I like 4chan because you don't have to worry about political correctness or watching your speech, just took some things out of context is all.

>>28180702
>one of the few sites where you can be a raging asshole without getting swarmed
This. That's what makes 4chan different.
>>
>>28180932
>Damien is so emotional that he can't do anything but meme
>Damien is THIS afraid of children
>Damien will NEVER EVER have enough self-esteem to rise up and not back down when he gets slapped
If you're an adult, Jonathan, then kids are the superior species. Deal with it, you're going to. I will always win against my bitch.

>>28180942
>Damien is resorting to memes because he has no way to defend himself
Hey Jonathan, want me to whip you again? Of course you do, you're gonna like it if I tell you to.
>>
>>28180959
I don't even know who is Damien Darkside, is he a deviant art shitlord? from dumblr or reddit?
I hope this anon is drunk or b8, for his own good.
>>
>>28180971
If you're really OP, fuck you for bending over to my bitch here:

>>28180894
>>28180932
>>28180942
I own him and he can't do shit. I'm his master and if I want to I'll make him slit his own throat just by telling him. He lives for my cock, gnomesayin. Also his name is Jonathan and he writes fanfiction.
>>
>>28180995
Ohohoho, Johnny boy, you're gonna rise up?

Well come on, little bitch, try to win. Take your first step to revenge against the children that are the superiors compared to us adults. Then bite the pillow when I remind you who is your god and who will make you do anything he says.

You don't even try to resist, Johnny. You're my slave and I don't even have to touch you.
>>
File: 1469731421944.png (196KB, 600x424px)
1469731421944.png
196KB, 600x424px
>>28180999
Humiliate me master, make me your slave.
Make me feel like trash, go on! Make me suffer.
Don't tell him who I am, please.
>>
>>28181015
I don't know if you're an Anon having a giggle or Johnny trying to hide his feelings, AKA the reason I own him, but either way, I'm in the middle of it as is.
>>
>>28180488
Now that you say it, I haven't really been pushing myself to get better at art. Not because I don't want to, I just don't really know what to change besides a little bit of minutia. Like, I know I should experiment, I just don't really know what to change or what to change it to.
>>
File: 1469585951066.png (183KB, 600x400px)
1469585951066.png
183KB, 600x400px
>>28181027
Well sucks for you.
You taste delicious, boy.
>>
>>28181044
Anon, not in front of my bitch you cheeky cunt.
>>
>>28180831
>>28180865
This is an example of someone who has no life.
>Let me just join in the argument and call everyone out and further derail a thread that wasn't as derailed as it was before!
>Oh no, they called me out!
>I'm going to give them bait replies and maymays ;^3
Please kill yourself. You're what's making this world a terrible place.

>>28181029
>I just don't really know what to change or what to change it to.
>>
>>28181029
If you're really OP, do the opposite of what autists tell you to do. Basically, everyone I bitched out must be defied. You're welcome.
>>
File: 1469486403720.jpg (33KB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
1469486403720.jpg
33KB, 400x419px
>>28181053
But I am "your bitch"
You thought I was serious? please. You fell right into my fishing bobber.
I must admit, you have been one of the most satisfying catches so far.
>>
>>28181056
>Jonathan is resorting to the insults that made him cry in high school
>Jonathan is projecting his awareness that he doesn't contribute to anything, his fear of criticism, and his overuse of memes to hide his feelings
Alright, Damien Darkside. Kill yourself. You're already grabbing the razor, I know. It's time to prove your devotion to your master. Slice your throat so nobody hears your nasally voice again, and beg for me to take you in your final moments. Die alone and forgotten. By the time you get to this sentence your fate's sealed, so I'll tell you the truth: You're just another bitch of mine, and you're not the first I executed without even needing to be there. Submissive people like you aren't people, so this isn't like murder. It's more like shooting an animal.

Goodbye, Jonathan. Die with regrets and clench your teeth one last time for your master. Good boy.
>>
>>28181056
Ehh, yah I could've worded that better. Basically, I just don't know (besides certain minutia picked up in the draw thread like line size). I've seen people try to change their art and get better, but also get worse. I just kinda got to this point where I'm just kinda plateaud and I'm a little bit painted into a corner. Should I just move this over to the draw thread and delete this?
>>
>>28181062
>implying you're not some Australian that decided to faff around
>implying we're not struggling for dominance
>implying that me grabbing your metaphorical bobber isn't just a faster way for me to metaphorically get a thumb in your boyhole
Alright puddin' pop, let's have ourselves a romantic evening. Drop your pants, bby grill.
>>
>>28181087
Don't delete it, he's already going to kill himself.

Do I own his corpse now? That's fucked up. Goddamn bottoms need to stop deserving death.
>>
File: 1429979195305.png (810KB, 3600x3600px)
1429979195305.png
810KB, 3600x3600px
>>28181094
Woah this is amazing.
I don't care if they give me the hammer, you made my whole fucking year right now, right here.
>I am everywhere. Yet nobody knows who I am.
I am always looking for new ways to piss everybody off and ruin the board, and make it stay that way.
Been at this since /mlp/ became a thing.
I am the "revenge fag" because I am here to take my revenge after your pony bullshit destroyed my home board, and the rest of 4chan got infected with massive cancer.
I have no home to return, so in me the only thing that is left is my lust for revenge.
Thanks for being so cooperative, fool.
I'll save this thread whenever I want to laugh, don't worry.
>>
>>28181087
Definitely take art to the draw thread. And you know most of us there are pretty chill aside from the occasional few, so it'll turn out better than this, as we both know you would deal better in that sort of environment.

>I just kinda got to this point where I'm just kinda plateaud
No. Just keep drawing. Go to the draw thread and get to work on >>28171194
reply to it, roll your number, use your pallet, and make a picture that IS NOT in your art style, do something different. Try drawing a different style and using different angles and such. Really challenge yourself. That's the only way to get out of your position.
>>
>>28181110
Babe, let's cut the chatter and get to the lovin'. Bite the pillow cause a real man doesn't need lube to have a good night.

Shitposting aside are you on any layers of irony because this is reaching tl;dr level
>>
>>28181130
Anon, I feel like this was the first fucking post in this thread that just fucking makes sense. Yah, I'll head over there and get some critiques, do some challenges, and really just not to what I'm already comfortable with in my style. I'm probably just going to ignore this one guy that is more of a douche than a critique. I mean, he's totally cool to do that, but if its not constructive it won't help. Alright, heading over there now. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1449441660668.jpg (47KB, 574x541px)
1449441660668.jpg
47KB, 574x541px
>>28181134
No irony, I am 100% serious.
You got extremely played.
I'll point out my posts just so you can see who I was.
>>28181110
>>28181062
>>28181044
>>28181015
>>28180932
>>28180942
>>28180894
>>28180638
>>28180621
>>28180584
>>28180309
>>28177994
>>28177954
>>28177719
>>28176124
>>
>>28181149
So Damien popped into this thread out of nowhere, huh, and you're just quoting his posts?

You're quoting a dead man, you know. Well, a dead bitch. Also you're an /u/ndertale fan, you should probably fuck off back to Tumblr. Spies aren't welcome. Deep down you know you want to be my bitch too, so maybe you'll bend over for your new master.

Bam, either way I win. You obey me once or you obey me for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1469730941739.png (389KB, 642x687px) Image search: [Google]
1469730941739.png
389KB, 642x687px
>>28181172
Well if you want to keep insulting me knowing what is my mission while I love it, go on.
One can never have enough satisfaction in his duty.
>>
File: 1455920679430.jpg (23KB, 436x365px) Image search: [Google]
1455920679430.jpg
23KB, 436x365px
Oh gee, a sketch thread. I wonder what the reque-

>98 posts later

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>28181185
>implying you aren't having your feelings hurt just watching me execute Johnny
Come on, you child-fearing bitch, you know you want me to hold you down and mark you as my property. You got scared like all feelingsfags should feel, it's their only good trait and you still want me to punish you for your crimes against humanity. You take things seriously and you have feelings, you know. You deserve to be a slave.

Now, are you gonna be quiet and submissive, or do you want to slit your neck open like Johnny did?
>>
>>28181203
I killed my bitch and now I'm claiming another. Dubs decide what I make him do first?

Also the OP bent over like a bitch to manipulative creeps. Sucks. We should still do Banned From Equestria Daily Repainted tho
>>
File: 1463848460213.png (313KB, 499x481px)
1463848460213.png
313KB, 499x481px
>>28181205
I don't care, do whatever you want.
I'll enjoy anything, "master".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utrAEkWmFZc
>>
>>28181219
I know. You live for me now, and you would kill yourself if I wanted you to. Your ebin reaction pics say "lol" but your feelings say "I am emotional" like the bitch you are.

Now put on a trip or I'll get nasty. You saw what I did to Damien, you know what I'm capable of.
>>
>>28175659
This is actually good as basic reference.
>>
File: oh yes~.jpg (31KB, 362x306px) Image search: [Google]
oh yes~.jpg
31KB, 362x306px
>>28175605
Please do this

It's an obviously needed request
>>
File: 1471222835033.gif (955KB, 320x388px)
1471222835033.gif
955KB, 320x388px
>>28181232
Ok "master".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBrwIMYV3-A
>>
File: 1440147418258.png (30KB, 400x450px)
1440147418258.png
30KB, 400x450px
>>28175605
Also this but with more veins and sweat.
>>
>>28181244
No, you won't call me daddy. That's retarded. I'm master, and you fight back, you get smacked.

>>28181239
>>28181255
Guys shut the fuck up I'm taming my bitch
>>
File: 1429981338602.png (118KB, 700x758px)
1429981338602.png
118KB, 700x758px
>>28181262
Hurt me plenty, fucktard.
>>
why did this thread turn into such a monstrous pile of shit for no reason
>>
>>28181292
Because I am too good for your own good.
>>
>>28181300
that doesn't answer my question
>>
>>28181311
see
>>28181110
>>
>>28181285
It's master. You and your emotions don't get a say. You get your feelings hurt because you're everyone's bitch. The only reason you're not dead is because I claimed you before everyone told you to kill yourself. No, you need to put the knife down. Actually, slice a finger off. That's your punishment.

>>28181292
I'll put my bitch down soon enough, we can let it die after.
>>
>>28181317
it's a shame something fun gets ruined by one person
>>
File: 1457710608826.png (563KB, 933x769px)
1457710608826.png
563KB, 933x769px
>>28181337
Now don't be ashamed, it''s only nature running it's course.
You have no choices to make, nothing to answer for.
You can die with a clear conscience.
>>
>>28181337
I honestly don't know what happened so I'll assumed OP left because of a troll derail.

Which is disappointing to say the least.
>>
>>28181351
Everything was fine until this retard >>28180831
>>28180865
came in.
He is so funny, I can't get enough of him.
>>
>>28181351
What happened is we have a little 14yo kid who is mad all of 4chan isn't le angry tuff guise all the time and is now sperging out.

It would help if we actually had mods sometimes.
>>
>>28181351
Oh well. Atleast a small amount of stuff got produced.
>>
File: menthos.jpg (96KB, 734x767px)
menthos.jpg
96KB, 734x767px
>>28181365
All the fast good ones are in /a/.
>>
>>28181334
Go on "master". Or did you run out of shit to say?
>>
>>28181359
>>28181388
The bitch is trying to win? Now that won't do, submissive "people" don't have the right to dominate and make feelingsfags cry. Cut the rest of your fingers on one hand off and cry, then cut up your wrist. Pray for your master to forgive you, and we'll see how long it takes until you bleed out.

I've killed him. I win.
>>
>>28181365
Also, mods would ban US, not the shitposters. Mods hate /mlp/ because they're all from /hsg/. I shit you not. Remember the IRC logs? Yeeeah.

Also, he's not underage. Underage users aren't useless bitches like the one I just disposed of.
>>
File: 1457981426825.webm (491KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457981426825.webm
491KB, 300x300px
>>28181403
Ok faggot. Whatever you say.
Thanks for laughs, holy shit.
>>
>>28181412
IRC leak was years ago, and you may want to think that if the mods never really cared, we would've never have had any stickies, we would've never have had 4CC threads and we would've never have had any bans when someone posts clop.

They do their job and care, but they don't care about us as much as they care for the other more decent boards.
>>
>>28181428
You haven't posted, looks like he passed out after he obeyed me.

A shame he died attempting to defy me, huh? Well maybe he'll be saved, but I want to believe in miracles.

>>28181432
>we would've never have had any bans when someone posts clop.
The fact that clop gets banned is proof mods hate us, retard. Stickies take zero effort to pin, and 4CC threads are to enforce GR15. Face it, the damage /hsg/ did can't be repaired
>>
>>28181516
The stickies are posted on the same day, same time and the mod itself is up to date if there's an episode in the week or not. It's a lot more effort than stickying a /vg/ thread.
>>
File: is this zigger serious.jpg (47KB, 640x740px) Image search: [Google]
is this zigger serious.jpg
47KB, 640x740px
What happened in here?
>>
>>28182076
A fag went hopping mad.
>>
>>28182398
Well yeah I think we can see that but this seems to be a recurring thing on /mlp/ lately
>>
>>28183153
Well, it started out quite interesting but unfortunately the drawfag in question made the fatal error of giving a shit about anyone else's opinion and feeling that he had to defend himself on the internet. Oh when will these drawfags learn? We don't give a shit what you think about [insert subject here], just draw something ffs.
>>
>>28175605
Red guy doing all the ponies.
Fuck dykeshit.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.