[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MightQuest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (530KB, 1213x1193px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
530KB, 1213x1193px
Official CYOA of the OC Thread. >>28068394

Introducing our primary protagonist: Pic related, Fighting Might. Earth Pony, 20 years old, white coat, orange mane, brown eyes. Cutie Mark: Punching bag with three X bandages on it.
Starting gear: One set of pressure wraps, currently wrapped skin-tight around Might's body, slowing his movement by constricting his muscles.

>You are Fighting Might.
>An Earth Pony, with a white coat, an orange mane, and brown eyes.
>And frankly, you're hyped.
>With a name like the one you have, it comes as no surprise that combat is a skill of yours, and so finding your way to the top rankings in Canterlot's official dueling ring was a worthy challenge.
>For some time now, you've been defending your title, and today is no different.
>A title match against an up-and-comer, by the name of-"
>"GLOOOORY BLAAAAZE!"
>The crowd lights up as your challenger steps down toward the ring, trotting into the arena confidently.
>You let out a quick sigh.
>A quick glance across his body and stance tells you everything you need to know.
>He's a pushover.
>Trouble is, if you end it quick, there's no fun, but maybe you can catch some fun out on the town.
>Drag it out, and the crowd might enjoy it, but then that's the end of your day.
>>
>>28127610
Yes
>>
File: IT'S TIME.png (405KB, 648x1109px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S TIME.png
405KB, 648x1109px
>>28127610
>>
>>28127833
'Sup, Smoke.
I know it's late, but I figured we'd see a few more people from the OC thread here.
>>
>>28127843
I guess but do you need a command?

If so, end it quick.
>>
>>28127868
Need? Maybe not, but I'm glad to have one.

>>28127610
>You sigh as you step into the ring, glancing around casually.
>Behind you is your manager, Smokestack Spliff, who is very pregnant at the moment.
>All around you is the crowd, thousands of ponies gathered to watch this spectacle.
>The announcers words are a buzzing in your head, and the only thing that really registers is the ding of the starting bell.
>As Glory Blaze leaps toward you, one of your back hooves plants itself in the ground as the other pushes forward.
>Your body pivots as you push into your hind legs, swinging one hood straight up and connecting perfectly with the underside of Blaze's jaw.
>The pony falls flat to his back, taken completely out of commission by the quick blow.
>As the announcer steps in, you trot to your corner to meet a curious look from Smokestack.
>"Got a hot date, Champ?"
"Nah. Just wanted some time on the town."
>"9...10! Fighting Might wins by knockout!"
>You swing from the arena, trotting back into the halls as the crowd cheers.
>Smokestack gets a little ahead of you, leaving you to think about what to do for the next few hours.
>"Excuse me, Mr. Might?"
>You glance to the left, matching the voice to a dark gray pony, a Royal Guard.
"That's me."
>He nods.
>"Sorry to interrupt, sir. Your presence is requested at Canterlot Castle by Princess Celestia and Princess Twilight as soon as possible. You'll be met there by Nova Strike, a liaison for the-"
"I know Nova. Let me just grab some things and I'll be there soon."
>The guard trots away, leaving you to think.
>In your room, you've got your steel hoof guards and a satchel for your wrappings.
>You hardly ever take off the wraps, so you may not need the bag, and the hoof guards are just for punching through armor and the like.
>Do you need to go pick up anything?

I know, slow first night, but I'm assuming it's because the board dies at night. Leave answers, more playtime tomorrow.
>>
File: 1442768272257.jpg (45KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1442768272257.jpg
45KB, 720x479px
>>28127985
Lurking.
>>
bump. You should try to do a longer session next time, Whack.
>>
>>
File: Hype.gif (556KB, 400x457px) Image search: [Google]
Hype.gif
556KB, 400x457px
>>28127985
>>
>>28128528
I concur.
I shouldn't have tried to set this thing up when I was tired, but I'm here now, ready for a much longer session. Let's play.
>>
>>28127985
>>28129838
Make sure you look presentable, a meeting with princesses is sort of a big deal. Maybe brush out that mane and tail.
>>
>>28129933
Good idea.

>>28127985
>You trot back down the hall, rushing into your room.
>Smoke is waiting for you, her passenger making itself more evident than ever.
>"So where exactly were you planning on going, Might? I might tag along."
>You blank for a moment before responding.
"Well, I just got a royal summons, so I think I know my plans for the day."
>Her expression turns to shock as you slip past her, grabbing a brush and giving it a few quick runs through your mane and tail, the comb's teeth effectively wicking out what little dust you've accumulated from the old halls beneath the arena.
>"When were you planning on telling me?"
>You shrug, stepping back toward the door.
"I just found out myself. Anyway, weren't you going to be meeting Mass at the station today? He's coming back from the Quartermass run."
>She nods, clearly a bit excited about it.
>"Still, he won't be back until this evening, so I've got a few hours. You want some company?"
>>
>>28130009
I say we invite her. Familiar company is always nice.
>>
>>28130009
>>28130019 this, let's have a friend around
>>
>>28130019
>>28130009
"I mean, you can come along if you want to. I don't what's going to be happening when I get there."
>Smokestack grins, trotting out the door in front of you.
>You follow, frankly a little happy to have a friend along with you wherever you're going.
>The pair of your walk out of the arena together, enjoying the sunshine until the shadow of Canterlot Castle overtakes you.
>The guards open the doors, leading directly into the main hall.
>"Hey, Might!"
>As you trot through the door, a pegasus lands next to you, causing a smile.
"Hey, Nova. How've you been?"
>Nova Strike walks alongside you, giving a polite nod to Smokestack before answering your question.
>"I'm fine. But I didn't expect you to be here. You don't seem like the kind of pony to ditch a career in the ring.
"Wait, what? Nopony told me about ditching anything!"
>He cocks his head, clearly curious.
>"Huh? Didn't anypony tell you? This summons is a request made by the Princesses. They want to find an envoy to the dragon lands, now that Princess Twilight has opened up communications with the new Dragon Lord."
>You stop cold, staring at Nova incredulously.
"They want me as an envoy? Seriously?"
>Nova chuckles, gesturing toward the door.
>"You aren't the only one. Come on, Celestia set up a little contest to determine who the envoy will be. I think you'll like it."
>He throws the next door open, revealing a massive domed room with a marble floor and a set of bleachers on all sides.
>Within the room are about a dozen ponies of all kinds, all preforming some variety or another of warmup.
>As you step into the room, looking around, Celestia herself walks to the middle of the floor, calling all attention to herself.
>"Excuse me, everypony. I believe our last contestant has just arrived, so please take a seat and allow me to explain your summons."
>Each pony shuffles to a spot on the bleachers, redirecting their attention to the Princess quickly.
>>
>>28130181
Damnit, I have to go before the sparring scene.
Go a little easy on Nova. He's slightly smaller than an average stallion, and you are a giant professional boxer.
But at the same time be careful, he's a quick motherfucker.
>>
>>28130181
>"Thank you. As you all probably know, the Dragon Lord has recently offered to open communications between ponies and dragons for the first time in history. However, this opening will not be without struggles. Ponies and dragons are very different, and upon first meeting the Dragon Lord, even I was surprised at a few draconic customs."
>There is a bit of muttering, but Celestia continues on.
>"The most difficult of these to navigate is the dragons' law that all negotiations begin with a form of gladiatorial match. The party who's representative is victorious is guaranteed one favorable condition in the end of negotiations, regardless of the remainder of the discussions. I have called you all here for a test, to see who among you would be willing and able to serve Equestria by entering into a duel with a dragon so that we may begin negotiations."
>The room is completely silent, each pony in shock and awe at the prospect.
>"I understand the gravity of this situation, and so if anypony chooses to leave now, there will be no ill will against them."

Are we up for it?
>>
>>28130199
no
>>
>>28130199
>inb4 the only dragon they could get was Spike
Even if you don't want the job, do the fight, how many pones can say they fought a dragon?
>>
>>28130218
>>28130199
>You scrunch a bit, but stay seated.
>Simple objective fact, being the only pony to have ever fought a dragon one on one is worth almost anything.
>Still, a few other ponies do leave, clearly overwhelmed.
>Their loss leaves the group with just eight ponies, including you.
>Celestia nods at each of the ones that leave, then turns back to the group, lifting off of the ground.
>"Very well. Now, you'll be put in pairs, and each pair will engage in a sparring match judged by myself and Princess Luna."
>Luna, sitting up at the very top of the bleachers on the east side of the room, opens a small sheet of paper, calling off two names.
>"Fighting Might and Nova Strike!"
>You glance over at the pegasus who brought you in, and he looks right back at you as you both slide from your seats, trotting toward the middle of the ring.
>"No pulling punches, Might."
>You nod uncomfortably, more than a little unhappy to have to fight a good friend.
>Celestia lands beside the two of you, glancing back and forth as she gives the rules.
>"Simple rules. There is no time limit. The match will end when one of you has been incapacitated or rendered unconscious, or when Luna and myself have determined a clear victor."
>Celestia lifts from the ground, taking a seat next to her sister.
>"BEGIN!"
>Nova eyes you, hunkering low to the ground as you adjust your own stance, balancing a bit better.
>Odds are, if you let him take the charge, you could put him down with a solid hit to the jaw, considering that you're a bit bigger than he is.
>Then again, if you take the charge, he'll take to the air, a move you can anticipate.
>>
>>28130284
Letting them take to the air at all is a bad idea, and using their charge momentum in a counterattack would certainly hurt when you add earth pone strength.
Let them come to you, but be wary that they might wing-out and change course before you can hit them.
>>
>>28130335
>>28130284
>You smirk, running through a quick plan in your head.
>As long as he doesn't-
>Nova rushes you, clearly trying to use his speed to his advantage.
>When he gets within a yard of you, his body pivots right, throwing his back leg at you with a powerful buck.
>As you swat the kick aside, he allows the push to spin him again, pushing off the ground and getting air with his wings.
"Nope!"
>You leap up with your back legs, putting all the weight on your front as you flip forward, your tail latching around his leg as you fall, twisting around to land on all fours again.
>Your tail flicks down, dragging him to the ground as your body spins around, putting every ounce of available force into a full-body punch.
>With your tail around his leg and his body still absorbing the shock of the landing, Nova is helpless to get out of the way of your punch, and it connects with his jaw perfectly, placing him flat on the floor.
>"HOLD!"
>Slowly, Nova picks himself up off the ground, rubbing his cheek with one hoof.
>Celestia land back on the floor, giving his face a quick tap with her horn and causing the bruise to disappear.
>"The winner is Fighting Might."
>The two of you trot back to the bleachers, taking a seat next to Smokestack, who turns to you, clearly impressed.
>"Not too shabby, Champ. Where'd you get that from?"
>Nova chuckles, shaking his head.
>"Something tells me that was pretty fun for you, but I though I told you not to pull any punches."
>He's not wrong, you could have put more into the hit, but you didn't want to really hurt anyone.
>It might actually be a good scare tactic to let people know that what you just did was basic stuff for you.
>Then again, denying your extra strength might be a good hustle, as well.
>>
Bump. I want more fights.
>>
Why is this thread dead?
>>
You know, you should take a couple of episodes to work on the setting, so people actually get interested on the quest and you dont run with an empty audience
If I learned something from /qst/ is that ''An atractive OP picture and description always gets my curiosity, but a great setting gets my attention (pic related)''. I dont think fighting a dragon can hype the players for too long, so...you should delay the fight for a while, have a nice bad ass training montage (take for example the one in Batman V Murderman), and when the fight is on...make the unexpected and, I dunno, trow a changeling invasion or some shit
I know because I had bad experiences with CYOAS, but I learned from that

So far, our character lacks a sense of humanity, so, I dont know what kind of person he is...anyway
>''That was nothing mate, I could've smacked your skull if I wanted to''
>>
>>28133370
I appreciate the advice. This is really nothing more than the prologue, though. There's one big fight coming up, and then the actual setting of this first part will be revealed. Actual spoilers here:We'll be spending a while traveling through Equestria to get to the dragon realms. Big ol' royal caravan, with a moving background setting since they'll be traveling. However, I can say, the advice is always appreciated. This is my first CYOA, so I need all the help I can get.
>>
>>28130438
>>28133370
>You shrug, deciding to let everypony know just how effortless that battle was.
"I know, I shouldn't have held back. I just didn't want to hurt you too bad. If I had known Celestia would be there with a healing spell, I would have given you a bit more of a rattling."
>Nova rolls his eyes, punching you in the shoulder.
>"Yeah, I know. I'm not sure how many ponies will even be worth your time, really. Except maybe for him."
>Nova gestures to a unicorn sitting on the opposite bleachers, a small fellow by any standards.
>You give the smaller pony the once over, but no particularly threatening aspects present themselves.
"I dunno, Nova. He looks pretty run of the mill."
>"Don't be so quick to judge. Look, here he comes onto the ring."
>"Curb Stomp and Finishing Blow."
>The unicorn, upon hearing the second name called, steps to the center of the room opposite a massive pegasus.
>"Begin."
>Curb Stomp leaps forward, plowing a hoof straight forward and smashing straight into a wall of magic.
>His expression turns to confusion as a second small sheet of magic slips under his hooves, lifting up and flipping him backward before latching onto his tail and flinging him so hard against the wall that the stone behind him cracks.
>You blink for a moment before regaining your composure.
"Right, watch the weird magic dude."
>"The winner is Finishing Blow."
>Nova nudges you, drawing your attention again.
>"I've only sparred with him once, and I can tell you this, that magic he's using isn't like anything I've ever seen. His horn doesn't light up when he uses it. It's some kind of preexisting spell."
>You watch carefully as the small unicorn takes his seat again, still looking around nonchalantly.
>"Fighting Might and Upper Cut."
>You're shocked from your reverie by your name being called yet again, and you step onto the field, still unfocused.
>You miss the start announcement, and so your motions are off as Upper Cut, a bulky unicorn with a tiny horn, charges.
>>
>>28133785
>You allow Upper Cut to take a few swings at you as you keep glancing over his shoulder, trying to get a good look at the smaller unicorn behind him.
>"Why can't I hit you!?"
>His words turn your attention to him briefly, and your own front hooves come into play, swatting his strikes aside and plunging a solid hit into his chest.
"Buzz off for a second, I'm trying to see something."
>His face turns to rage as your hoofprint appears on his chest, and he leaps forward with a feral swing.
>With a quick push, your whole body swings around, both back legs flying outward one at a time, both plunging into his stomach in a chain of rapid kicks.
>He doubles over, leaving you a quick opening to glance over him at Finishing Blow again.
>You barely notice his growling from beneath you as the smaller unicorn gives you an odd look, but your muscles kick in, delivering a quick backhand backhoof? to his cheek, laying him out on the ground as you look at your opponent for the first time.
"Dude, chill. I'll fight you in a second, I was just trying to get a look at this guy."
>You lean down, giving him a quick prod.
"You alright?"
>"Fighting Might is the winner!"
>Celestia lands on the ground, looking at you with something akin to confusion for a while before leaning down and pressing her horn to several spots on Upper Cut's body.
>You trot back to the bleachers, now with Nova Strike and Smokestack staring at you.
"What?"
>Instead of responding, they turn back to the field, where Finishing Blow is about to fight again.
>You miss the name of his opponent due to your focus, and just as the Earth Pony opposite him attacks, you see something.
>A light source.
>You aren't sure where from, but a tiny flicker of light appears for the slightest amount of time, brightening the room as Finishing Blow's spell kicks in, this time slamming the pony backwards into the floor rather than up against a wall.
>Celestia helps the him recover, then gestures you to the floor.
>>
>>28133785
PILEDRIVER, MAKE HAGGAR PROUD

I recommend a good amount of these songs for battle themes, if you decide to do it. Should be obvious through listening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xu30tYn0D0
>>
>>28133947
>You give a final look over your opponent, watching closely as he blinks slowly, barely even seeming to notice you.
>"This will be the final match. The winner will earn the title of Equestrian Envoy to the Dragon Realm. Now, if you are both ready, begin."
>She lifts from the ground and you take a few steps back, staying low as the same flash of light fills the room, fading just as quickly.
>Well, you could attack first, since you're far faster than the other two ponies he's fought.
>Maybe you could outrun whatever hit them.
>On the other hand, he seems to be better at defending. Maybe hanging back and making him take the intiative would work.

Last bit for today. I'll continue this tomorrow morning.
>>
>>28133977
Feint him out.

Also see you Whack.
>>
>>28133947
It's god damn Espa Roba all over again. We have an unwarranted tag-team boys.
>>28133977
Go second, gives us a chance or two to find where we should actually be swinging. Focus on finding the light and taking it out, then we'll have a much cleaner fight or a disqualification, however the chips fall.
>>
>>28134455
I hadn't even considered that. I figured it was more of a Gaara situation. Could swing either way.
>>
>>28134455
>>28134527
muh /a/utism
>>
>>28134785
Pardon me for being unable to immediately think of dozens of other non-animanga examples of someone else doing the cheating/fighting offstage. Would you prefer if I said they're pulling a Moonshot Manticore Mouth Dive because that's pony related?
>>
>>28134857
I was bitching you out for being a Narutard, do whatev :^)
>>
>>28134880
Don't hate the first guy, that's Yugioh.
I'm the one who suggested Gaara, and that's only because I know people who watch a shit-ton of Naruto.
Don't worry, nothing like that in here.
>>
How did this become an anime discussion
>>
>>28135553
Because Whack can't fucking schedule or make decent plot advancements in the time he takes to QM. I loved his green from earlier but this is honestly disappointing.

>>28134962
Well I should get sent to the Shadow Realm
>>
>>28135553
It really didn't, two anons made two anime references in comparison to the current situation in the CYOA, and then another Anon wanted to be a troll.
>>28135597
It's actually not that bad if you don't get sick of dark blues and purples.
>>
>>28135597
Given that this is his first CYOA ever you have to cut him some slack. Studying about these things can only do so much for someone; executing it is another matter entirely.
>>
>>28135612
>bantz = troll XDDDDD

Why good evening reddit, please make yourself comfortable until OP returns
>>
>>28135597
Geez, sorry.
I'm well aware, I'm not great at being a QM, that's why I kept asking for advice in the first thread.
And I was here, ready to roll, for seven damn hours today. I can only build my schedule so much.

If you have something specific I can be doing better, let me know. I've already said, I need as much advice as I can get.
>>
Night bump.
>>
following
>>
>>28133977
>>28134455
Alright, let's try this again today.
>You adjust your stance, turning just a bit to present yourself as something of a target.
>Finishing Blow's horn sparks briefly, and for a moment, nothing appears to have happened.
>That is, until a wall of magic generates in front of you, pushing back and plowing you backward into the wall.
>As it dissipates, you roll off the wall, just barely getting out of the way in time to avoid another collision in the same place.
>You launch forward, throwing a full body haymaker toward him, only to have it brushed off as his horn sparks again and another magic wall lands in front of your attack.
>You roll back, landing almost exactly where you started.
"Okay, so I know this isn't the best time to ask, but how in Tartarus-?"
>He smirks, his horn sparking yet again.
>Wait a minute.
>You can see his eyes on the ground at your hooves.
>The notion barely registers before a magic grip places itself around your legs, throwing you up and over him.
>You flip midair and land with your hooves on the wall, but now at least you know where to look.
>Trouble is, that magic thingy is still way too fast.
>You growl, trying to consider your options.
>You could fake him out, try and get a hold on him while he's attacking.
>Or, you could ditch your pressure wraps and try to outrun his magic.
>There are no more competitors, so revealing your full strength doesn't have much of a downside, but still, you don't like to remove the wraps except in an emergency.
>>
>>28138409
Outrunning magic sounds like too much of a gamble. We keep the wraps for now and go with the alternative.
>>
>>28138409
Trying too hard and failing could wound our pride, and trying to fast past magic is like saying Rainbow Dash can break out of telekinesis from sheer momentum. Magic doesn't care about your fancy boxing physics of torque and inertia. Best chance is going with mind games.
>>
>>28138437
>>28138409
>You take a moment, panting to try and give the impression that you're worn out.
>He grins, signifying he's taken the bait.
>He glances over your shoulder, and with that, you rush forward.
>Surprise takes his face as his horn lights up, too late to keep the pillar of magic force from trying to crush you from within the wall you were just against.
>You leap the last few steps, grabbing his shoulders and wrapping your arms around him.
>His eyes bulge as another set of magic grips wraps around you both, lifting you into the air and smacking you both into wall after wall, smashing stone and rattling your heads together.
>You grin through the pain, watching as Finishing Blow struggles to maintain his composure.
>Finally, his body goes limp, and the magic restraining you both retracts, wrapping around his body like an opaque cocoon.
>You roll across the floor, panting for real now, and struggling to all fours.
>The walls are demolished, and a stream of blood pours from your nose.
>Celestia lowers to the stage, giving you a quick touch from her horn and then looking over at Finishing Blow.
>"You have won, Fighting Might, though I can't claim to know what exactly you have conquered. This spell he has been using is something I've never encountered before. I would actually like to take our friend here along on our expedition. I understand if you are objected to this, of course. You seem more than capable of handling whatever we might run across. I would be bringing him based mostly on study."
>"What do you think?"
>>
>>28138571
Bring him along. He might make a good sparring partner.
>>
>>28139195
>>28138571
>You shrug, brushing the dust from your body.
"I don't mind. He'll make a great sparring partner, if nothing else."
>Celestia nods to you gratefully.
>"Thank you for understanding. Now, not to rush you, but I have a few last preparations to make. If you would head to the armory in the west wing, my blacksmith will outfit you."
>As she finishes speaking, a pair of medical unicorns trots in, kneeling down to examine Finishing Blow.
>Clearly, you're done here, so you trot out of the room, followed by Nova and Smokestack.
>"So, going to the dragon realm?"
>Smokestack trots up beside you.
"Looks that way. Sorry, I thought you'd be able to come wherever I was going."
>She shrugs, seemingly unaffected.
>"It's not a big deal. Besides, Mass is coming home this evening, remember? We should be able to catch up with you soon."
>Well, that might be helpful.
>Mass Motion is a really strong pony, and knows Equestria's lands inside and out.
>Then again, Smokestack is getting close to her due date.
>Should you let the two of them come along?
>>
>>28139367
No, Mass Motion maybe but Smokestack's got a not-yet-babu, and something something can't let the not-yet babu get hurt. Besides, having them along will make WhackAnon have to keep track of more characters
>>
>>28140067
>same guy who wrote a 44-character orgy
>make him keep track of more characters

I'm not worried about that, but I agree, let's not endanger Smokestack's kid.
>>
>>28140067
>>28139367
"I dunno, considering."
>You give a quick look at Smokestack's distended belly, then back to her.
"I'd rather not have a little one in danger around dragons."
>"Yeah, I guess you're right. Alright, then. I imagine you're pretty busy, so I'll leave you to it. Come find me when you get back to Canterlot."
"Will do!"
>She trots off, leaving you and Nova alone.
>"Alright, let's get you suited up."
>The pair of you trot across the castle, ending up eventually in a stone room that radiates heat from a hundred feet away.
>As you step inside, a gleam of light nearly blinds you.
>The room is filled from top to bottom with various suits of armor, fitted for every kind of pony and every body type.
>A gruff, elderly unicorn shuffles up to you, speaking in a snappy, raspy voice.
>"You're the envoy?"
"Yeah. Name's-
>Before you can finish, he shuffles off, returning in a moment with a suit of steel armor, contrasting with both the shiny silver of Luna's guard and the gold of Celestia's.
>"Alright, here. This should fit you. Now, I took the liberty of leaving it open for an enchantment. With them wraps, I imagine you're the self-improvement type. I can make these about ten times heavier, and that'll make you a bunch faster when you take 'em off. Course, you won't have any protection. Or, I could make them denser, harden them even more. If you're looking for something to impress, I could make them look a bit more impressive, have them look more like a real suit. I can only do one, though."
>>
>>28140369
Well, denser for the same volume still means at least somewhat heavier, so that seems like a nice middleground between number 1's extremes. Not sure who we'd be trying to impress either, we can KO people with a single punch with bindings on. My vote's for option 2 with the denseing and hardening.
>>
>>28140369
I'm gonna wait for a little while on this one. Not too long, maybe thirty minutes, because this is our first real gear choice, and I want to make sure everyone gets a shot.
>>
>>28140575
Or maybe it won't make a difference.

>>28140369
>>28140495
"Make it denser. If I'll be wearing armor, I want it to be as effective as I can get it."
>He levitates the armor onto you, locking each strap into place with his magic before casting a particularly bright burst of magic.
>You feel the weight of the armor increase a bit, and with a quick tap on it, you find that it feels very strong, almost stony.
You have acquired and equipped Dense Royal Armor.
>Nova looks you up and down, nodding with approval.
>"Looking like a guard already. Come on, let's get you to the courtyard."
>The pair of you make your way toward the rear of the castle, with you adjusting your weight every few seconds to adjust to your new armor.
>Soon, though, you arrive at the courtyard, where a series of guards are surrounding Celestia, who is sitting in a chariot alongside Finishing Blow.
>Another unit of guards is pulling an ornate wagon filled with what looks like dozens of tents, and a last group is pulling a huge contraption that you can only determine must be a sort of traveling kitchen.
>"Ah, Fighting Might!"
>Your attention is directed to Celestia, and you trot over to her chariot.
>"I'm glad to see you have your armor well fitted. It suits you perfectly."
>You can't help but grin at such a compliment from a Princess.
"Well, thank you, your Majesty."
>She returns your smile, then gestures to a large empty spot in her chariot.
>"Would you like to ride with me? I understand your need to adjust, if you'd prefer not to."
>You could ride with Celestia. It'd give you a better chance to talk to her and maybe understand what the full extent of your mission is, but you'd also be sitting with Finishing Blow, and he still doesn't look too happy with you.
>Or you could walk with the caravan, which would give you a better chance to meet with the rest of the ponies around and get used to your armor, but you'd be more fatigued if anything came up that needed fighting.
>>
>>28141093
Stick with sunhorse, mission briefing is important.
>>
>>28141124
>>28141093
>You give Finishing Blow a reluctant glance, then step up into the chariot, taking a seat beside the ruler of Equestria.
>"Ah, thank you for the company."
"No problem, your Majesty. But, there is one thing I was wondering."
>Celestia holds up a hoof for a moment, then nods to a group of ponies at the front of the caravan.
>With a rumble, the whole set of wagons begin to move, leaving the courtyard inside just a few seconds.
>As the wagons roll down the main boulevard of Canterlot, Celestia turns back to you, signaling you to continue.
"So, what exactly am I here for? I know you need a pony to duke it out for negotiations, but is that really the only reason I'm coming?"
>She shakes her head, smiling.
>"I would like to apologize for a bit of a fib. You will certainly be playing the role of the Equestrian gladiator in the pre-negotiation combat, but an even more important role is to get us to the dragon realm in the first place, and retain the security of our camp during that time."
>You can't help but cock your head as she speaks, cuing her to expound upon her statement.
>"The Dragon Realm is a very dangerous place, and is filled with many hostile creatures. If I were going for a casual visit alone, I could certainly protect myself. But during a diplomatic mission, I need somepony else to keep watch over the rest of the party. And when we reach the Dragon Realm, I expect the negotiations to take a few days at best. Dragons have a proclivity to hoard valuables, and my guards' armor is, as you've noticed, gold. I didn't change it as a sign of faith toward the good will of the dragons, but I need you to enforce the protection my troops will be under during that time."
>Big assignment.
"Alright, I can do that."
>You ride in silence for a few moments before you notice Celestia grinning just slightly at you.
>It's an odd look on her, and it's making you nervous.
>Should you ask why, or try and distract her from her unnerving train of thought?
>>
>>28141411
If you don't say anything she's going to keep doing it, which will keep making you nervous, ask what's up.
>>
>>28141527
>>28141411
>You can't help it after a few minutes.
"Your Highness, is something funny? Did I miss a joke?"
>She shakes her head, seemingly surprised that you noticed.
>She opens her mouth to speak, then closes it, a bit of a blush coming to her cheeks.
>"Well, you see, the dragons are a very primal race, albeit very majestic. However, they have a tendency to choose mates based on strength rather than merit."
>You lean back, making your confusion obvious.
>"You may or may not know, but the current Dragon Lord is actually a female. An adolescent female."
>Wait, is she suggesting-
>"I obviously have no opinion one way or another on how you choose to spend whatever free time you have in the Dragon Realm, I just thought I'd leave you with a warning, Ember will likely approach you with some ideas if you manage to defeat her gladiator, especially if you preform like you did during the competition."
>You are left drawing a blank as Celestia states back to the front of the caravan.
Long-Term Decision:
>You could determine beyond a shadow of a doubt, no way will you ever get it on with a dragon, or anything other than a pony.
>You could decide to take things as they come, let Ember or whatever other creatures you encounter approach you on the subject.
>Or you could actively seek other encounters with non-ponies, either sexually or otherwise.

At any point, the choice you guys make here can be overridden later on if you want to. This is also my last for tonight. Hopefully nobody gets pissed like yesterday.
>>
>>28142025
I'd say they wouldn't have much right to be upset anyway, I was the last four decision posts.

Speaking of decisions, the middle option of "maybe, if they say they're interested" is my personal favorite path, as it almost entirely removes fault from yourself in most situations. So one vote for that.
>>
>>28142175
Bumping and agreeing with him.
>>
>>28143254
Bumping and agreeing with the guy that agrees with me.
>>
>>28140067
>>28140190
Smokestack's creator here if you can't tell, my thoughts exactly. Thanks guys. NOW I CAN MAKE "MIGHTQUEST GAIDEN: SMOKESTACK DOES SOME SHIT" A THING AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>>28142025
Middle, but be prepared to jump out the window or whatever if female dragons have dicks and mating is done in some weird way. Not any of the madfags but you definitely made a whole lot more progress, keep it up m8
>>
Quick note, before I forget.
Tomorrow will be a little bit different as far as the schedule goes.
I'm going to be QMing from 4 pm to midnight tomorrow, maybe a little past that. Any of you with time zones that don't line up normally, that would be a good time to play.
>>
Morning bump before bed.
>>
Bampu.
>>
Fuck's sake I'm not as involved in this adventure as I'd like to be.
But on the other hand, I really don't want to get fired.
So I won't be as active in this thread series as I'd like.

>>28142025
I suggest middle option. Remain open about it, so we have a choice in case we meet a dragon that we do/don't want to have sex with.
>>
Saving bump.
Just a few hours until I get back to QM.
>>
have a bump from 10. you almost fell off the board.
>>
>>28151391
Thank you kindly.

>>28142025
>You take a deep breath and relax.
>There's no way to tell the future, so you'll take this kind of thing case by case.
>Instead, you focus on the caravan, specifically the fact that it's stopping.
>Out in front is a large bridge over a ravine, one that you crossed on the way here.
>Standing across the bridge are a series of griffons, all solid black and very surly-looking.
>Celestia lifts from the chariot, landing on one side of the bridge.
>"Excuse me, may I ask why you're obstructing this bridge?"
>The largest of the griffons puffs up a bit, taking a step forward.
>"Our boss recently purchased the land on which this bridge falls. He's instructed us to enforce a toll on all crossers of 100 Bits."
>Celestia looks a bit exasperated, but she waves to her guards, having a bag of golden currency levitated to her.
>The griffon shakes his head.
>"100 Bits per pony."
>Your hoof almost smashes the side of the chariot in shock and anger.
>The Princess has more than enough to pay the toll, true, but your patience is running out with these griffons.
>You could head over and show them exactly why it's a bad idea to mess with the Princess, or you could let her pay the toll and try to forget it by starting a conversation.
>>
>>28153055
It wouldn't look good for an official of the Princess to smack down on some foraigners in their territory. Best just let the princess deal with it for now unless she has orders for you to do so.
>>
>>28153055
Yeah, I can't think of a way to take action that doesn't end with pones getting a bad rap. Of course if they try to get smart with us, THEN we can give them a beatdown.
>>
>>28153155
>>28153055
>Slowly, you take a quick breath and turn to Finishing Blow, trying to start a conversation.
"So, how does that spell work that you used on me before?"
>He glares at you for a second before realizing you won't be letting up until you get an answer.
>"Fine. Not like you'll ever be able to use it. It's a spell called King's Counter, an old bit of magic used by western warlords centuries ago. When I cast it, a grid appears around me, that flash of light you saw. The spell keeps drawing magic from me automatically, and directs it toward defending me from any threat within the grid. I can change the course of it, and have my magic attack anypony inside of it as well, but it will only do one at a time. That was the only weakness."
>You raise your eyebrows, impressed by the amount of knowledge this pony possesses.
"What about that cocoon of magic?"
>He turns around, clearly done speaking, and leaving you to check on the situation on the bridge.
>The griffons have accumulated a truly massive pile of gold on the bridge, but the trade seems to have been made.
>Slowly, the griffons pull their haul onto the land, allowing the caravan to pass with numerous dirty looks from the guards.
>Celestia trots back toward the chariot, her rear catching numerous glances from the griffons as they nudge each other.
>You can feel your teeth grinding, but you remain in your seat, tail whipping furiously.
>As your chariot makes it halfway across the bridge, a voice rings out to your right.
>"OY! GRIFFONS!"
>You turn to the source of the voice and groan as a small group of minotaurs comes trotting along, eying the massive stack of gold.
>"We told you, stay off our land! You money-filching ratbirds are gonna catch what's coming to you this time."
>The griffons surround the gold pile, clearly at a loss.
>Meanwhile, you glance between the two groups, your anger boiling over.
"They conned us?"
>You glance over to Celestia, who looks equally distraught.
>>
>>28153482
>You're sure she wouldn't mind you taking a bit of action now.
>You leap from the chariot, stepping forward and popping your neck and shoulders.
>The only question now is which group to go after first.
>The minotaurs are probably the bigger threat, and they're the ones blocking you right now, but the griffons are the ones who stole no less than 2000 Bits from the Princess.
>>
>>28153515
Well, permission first. We don't want to make The Princess look bad. But when she does give her approval, we go for the traitorous bird scum.
>>
>>28153482
So King's Counter is only offensively good 1v1, interesting.
>>28153515
At this point we have no reason to trust either of them. However, it'd be best to take out the griffons first solely because they can fly away. It might be better strategically to take out the minotaurs if we're gonna fight, but getting the cash back will be easiest if our eventual opponent's only escape possibility is running rather than airborne.
>>
>>28153515
>>28153590
>As you step toward the bridge, a last qualm hits you, and you turn around.
>Celestia is glaring down at the two groups now, and she looks down to where you were just sitting.
>When she doesn't find you there, she glances around until her eyes meet yours, and she gives you a nod.
"Awesome."
>You spin around, galloping forward to the spot just between the hostile creatures.
>With a glance to both sides, you decide to get the sharp claws of the griffons out of the way first.
>The minotaurs watch in awe as you spin toward their opponents, pivoting on one hoof and delivering a crushing downward cross to the first of the group before he has a chance to react.
>Chips fly off of his beak as he tumbles to the ground, and the other three leap forward, claws bared.
>Your body tilts back, allowing the first one to pass completely over you as your front hooves plant themselves on the ground.
>Your stomach contracts and your back hooves launch off the ground, driving perfectly into the chin of the second griffon, sending him careening backward into the pile of gold.
>The third one tries to roll in midair, ready to clothesline you, but as you regain your posture, a quick spring straight up with an uppercut lays him out.
>Finally, the last one spins around, hunkered low to the ground in anger.
"See, you shouldn't steal from Princesses."
>He roars, flapping his wings open and darting straight toward you.
>A quick spin to one side enables you to catch his head under one arm, placing him in a headlock.
"But even more importantly, you shouldn't steal from Princesses when you don't have enough backup to handle one pony."
>Your free hoof smashes into his forehead, leaving an imprint as he falls unconscious.
>You take a quick breath, enjoying the exercise.
>"Hey, appreciate the pest control, short stack. Now, how about you hand over that gold and be on your way?"
>You spin around, facing a slightly larger group of minotaurs than you had originally estimated.
>>
>>28153796
"Or maybe you back off and let us pass before I wrap you up and leave you for ground beef when the griffons wake up."
>The entire squad of cowmen laugh until their leader steps forward.
>"You handled four ratbirds, whoopdie doo. In case you didn't notice, it's ten to one, and we've got a few feet on you."
>You shrug, stepping past them.
"I mean, it's your funeral if you want to try it, but let's take this out from in front of the bridge, eh? That way only you guys will know how badly you get embarrassed, rather than the whole royal guard."
>The first one snorts steam, roaring with anger as he swings at you.
>You can't help but roll your eyes as you dodge the strike, returning it in the form of a quick one-hoof kick to the side of his neck, sending him careening off into the dust.
"Told you we should have moved it."
>Five of the remaining bulls rush you at once, throwing hits from every angle.
"Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap Up-"
>You give a quick twist to the left, balancing your weight on a meaty arm as your back hooves swing up, plowing into the chin of one of the fools.
>The other four all throw a punch at the same time, leaving you only one direction to go.
>You leap up, landing on one horned head.
>Your body drops, smacking two hooves straight down into one thick skull and dropping another of the idiots where he stands.
>The last three back away, steam curling from their snouts.
>"STAND STILL!"
>One charges straight forward, delivering a strike directly to your face.
>He laughs triumphantly, but the expression rapidly changes to one of confusion as you take one step back, wiping a lone stream of blood from your snout.
"Ok, your turn."
>He stands, paralyzed with shock as you jump into the air, delivering a haymaker with an audible crack that you're sure could be heard for a mile around.
>The leader falls, and the remaining minotaurs stumble backward, rushing off and leaving their fallen as you trot back to the chariot.
"Ah, I needed that."
>>
>>28153975
>Celestia stares at you for a moment, clearly impressed.
>For the time being, you're content to enjoy the moment, though you still have several hours before the caravan sets up camp.
>You could try to start a conversation with her again, or you could doze in the warmth of the plains, maybe give you an edge on nighttime energy.
>>
File: image.png (537KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
537KB, 600x900px
>>28153975
>singing Winter Wrap Up while fighting
>>
>>28154023
I say chillax for a bit, you just 1v14'd some punks. Even for you that's kinda impressive. Besides, if sunhorse wants to chat, she's welcome to start the convo herself, not like she's forbidden from talking to the help whenever she wants.
>>
>>28154134
>>28154023
>You can feel your eyes close, but it seems like just a few moments before the chariot rattles you awake.
>By the time you wake, it's almost completely dark.
>A small rustling in the bushes a little way away from you draws your attention, and you slip from the seat and sneak toward the bush.
>As you reach in, a squeal rings from within, and you yank the source out, revealing it to be a little purple-
"Mary Sue?"
>The little alicorn scrunches, obviously angry at her failure to get away.
"What are you doing here? I thought you were in prison."
>"I was. Or at least, I'm supposed to be. Look, I just wanted a few Bits to get some food, okay? Just don't rape me."
>You roll your eyes, adjusting your grip.
"Look, I'm taking you to the Princess. I know her, she might let you off easy."
>You trot toward the tall tent in the midst of the camp, giving the guards a nod as you call into the inside.
"Princess? I have something you might want to take care of personally."
>"Gah! C-come in!"
>You blink, a bi confused, and brush the tent flap aside, stepping inside.
>The Princess looks a bit frazzled, understandable considering the stress of the day and her mission.
"I found her on the edge of camp. She's an inmate in the Saddle Arabian border prison."
>Celestia takes a deep breath, giving Mary Sue a quick look over.
>"Was she not one of the ponies who was with you during your-"
>Shockingly, Celestia blushes.
"Yes. She was there."
>The Princess nods, grateful for your understanding.
>"In that case, she's seen enough punishment. Go and ask the guards for a day's pay on my orders."
>Mary Sue squeaks with excitement, running off.
>You turn to follow her, but-
>"Fighting Might?"
"Yes, Your Majesty?"
>"Pardon me for asking, but why do you wear those wraps? What do they contain that you wouldn't even take them off while fighting such a huge number of foes?"
>You think for a moment before answering.
"Years and years of training. I don't release them for just anything."
>>
>>28154454
>Celestia looks you over curiously.
>You can do nothing but stand, unsure of how to react.
>"Might, tell me. Would you take off those wraps for a Princess?"
>Every breath seems to leave your body, and you can't help but widen your eyes as you respond.
"Why would that be necessary, out of curiosity?"
>Celestia smirks, standing from beneath her comforter and walking around you.
>"I make it a habit to know all of my guards, especially their weaknesses, ever since the Changeling attack. I keep a mental list of how to bring down any of them, established when I first examine them in candidate school."
>Well, she has you on a reason.
>Do you resist the examination, or go along with it?
>>
>>28154509
>"Would you take off those wraps for a Princess?"
L-lewd. This answer seems to weigh on just how stronk we be talkin', DB or DBZ. If it's the first then it's fine, but if we're trying not to start an earthquake from the sheer number of Raditz we put out, then it's probably best to tell sunbutt that with people in the camp that this might not be the best time.
>>
>Would you take off those wraps for a Princess?

ACTUAL SPOILERS
If that sounds like a lead-in line, that's because it is.
>>
>>28154509
I say we go with it.
Princess knows best.
>>
>>28154570
I don't suppose my note changes much of anything, so-

>>28154509
"If you insist, Your Highness."
>Slowly, deliberately, you shed your armor, letting each piece fall to the ground.
>With a deep breath, you place the tip of one hoof into a small metal clip on your shoulder, opening it.
>Next comes the other shoulder, and finally you place one hooftip to the clip on your chest.
>As it is undone, the wraps explode off your body, flinging themselves into a corner almost fast enough to rip a whole in the tent.
>You take a few deep breaths, trying not to leap into the air from the feeling of freedom.
>Celestia watches in awe as your entire musculature expands a bit, giving your body a much bigger impression.
>"Incredible."
>You take a deep breath, letting it out slowly.
"You have no idea. I've been in those for so long, it feels amazing to be out of them."
>"Not what I was referring to."
>The Princess kneels down, running a hoof across the slab of muscle that is your chest.
>"You did such an amazing job dealing with those griffons and minotaurs. I couldn't help but wonder what might happen if those skills were put to work elsewhere."
>You blink for a moment, unable to believe the situation you're in.
"Princess, we barely know each other!"
>"Please. I know everything about you. Luna transferred your dreams to me before our departure. I can do whatever it is you choose, if you think your body is strong enough to keep up with a fully grown Alicorn."
"Is that why?"
>She blanks for a moment, then nods.
>"Unfortunately. We are much stronger than other ponies, and so finding a suitable partner is rare. You, though, are something else. I think you might just be able to satisfy me for the first time in quite a long time."
>You gulp audibly.
>Well, you could accept the challenge and give your Princess what she wants.
>You could back down, let her know that this is a professional relationship.
>Or if you want, you could go all out and show her just how good you are.
>>
>>28154885
FUCK HER
FUCK BEST PRINCESS
Make her cum with the force of a thousand suns
>>
>>28154509
REVEAL
E
V
E
A
L

>>28154885
ALL THE WAY PRINCESS. SMOKESTACK GOT HERS AND YOU WILL TOO.
>>
>>28154885
We should give her the pleasure she desires
>>
>>28154885
Nothing I say will change the minds of the masses, mostly because I agree with them. Praise that sun, boy.
>>
Hold up a sec senpai
Are we really going to cheat on Smokestack, the mother of our child?
>>
>>28154885
>>28155043
>You take a deep breath.
>Your Princess wants your help, and who would you be to turn her down?
"If you wouldn't mind, then, Your Highness, why don't you just lay down?"
>She giggles, clearly giddy, and obeys, watching as you trot a circle around her, enjoying the sensation of each muscle in your body rippling without compression.
>It isn't long, though, before her eyes land between your back legs.
>"Fighting Might?"
"Yes?"
>"I hereby rescind all royal codes of conduct within this tent for the duration of twelve hours."
>You lift an eyebrow, a bit confused.
>"Don't bother with royal titles. You can call me whatever you want as long as I get to have fun with THAT."
>You stand, allowing your cock to fall between your legs, a proud, very long, and very girthy staff that's long been in need of such a freedom.
>She advances on you, leaning down next to your crotch and giving a quick sniff.
>Did you just hear her whimper?
>"It's been so long-"
>You lean your head back as her tongue flicks at your tip, trembling with her own case of nerves and arousal.
>Her wings give a quick flit back and forth, and you can feel her body shift just a bit as one hoof snakes backward to her own nethers.
>Slowly, she opens up, engulfing inch after tantalizing inch of your shaft with her mouth.
>In fact, she takes so much that the transition from mouth to throat is seamless, and soon you find the front end of your cock buried in a passage of unreal warmth and tightness.
>Vibrations run up your length, causing you to shiver in turn as the ruler of the world moans around your cock.
>Again, her voice tainted with whines of pleasure.
>And again, more intense, as you feel her body begin to shiver even more intensely now.
>She slides your cock from her mouth, the blush on her face taking up nearly every last inch, and she dives downward, placing her muzzle in the spot between your shaft's base and your heavy balls.
>With a gasp and a deep breath, she gives a last shudder.
>>
>>28155189
Fighting Might isn't the father. That would be Mass Motion, bruv
>>
>>28155200
>twelve hours
We in for the long haul boys.
>>
>>28155214
Oh
Clearly I was not paying attention
My mistake
>>
>>28155200
By the by, I'm a helluva lot better at writing second person than I am at third person, especially for scenes like these.

>Celestia leans back, a puddle of her arousal now soaking the ground beneath her.
>She sinks to the ground, panting from the force of her orgasm.
"Princess, how long has it been?"
>She grins up at you, clearly embarrassed.
>"About fifteen years since my last orgasm. Maybe a hundred and fifty since my last good interlude."
>Your eyes bulge a bit, but they shrink back just as fast.
>A hundred and fifty chaste years has her wrapped around your hoof just from the smell of your cock.
>You could easily take a bit of initiative, do the work for her, since her orgasms seem to be rather draining to her.
>Considering her behavior thus far, you don't think she'd object to having you in charge.
>Or you could let her take you for a ride and have her decide the pace.
>>
File: 3) Put it in.gif (36KB, 330x257px) Image search: [Google]
3) Put it in.gif
36KB, 330x257px
>>28155200
BUILDING UP ORGASMS FOR 12 HOURS CONFIRMED
>>
>>28155247
All good.

>>28155257
>15 years
Oh you poor mare. Rut her.
>>
>>28155257
Be a man!... horse... stallion... dude... just fuck her hard, if the pretty princess isn't satisfied she can either do something about it or call the 800 number.
>>
>>28155257
>>28155294
"Well, how about I fix that problem for you?"
>You step over top of her, watching as the Princess of the Sun rolls onto her back, staring up at you desperately.
>"Go ahead, then. If you really think you have the stuUUAA-"
>She stops short, leaning back and shaking as you slide every last inch of your shaft into her.
"Gee, I don't know? Do I?"
>You grin a bit smugly as you pull back, your cock already saturated with her ozone-scented marejuice.
>"Please, harder!"
>You drive into her again, not stopping until your hips make contact with her round, juicy rump.
"What was that?"
>You can't help but tease her, considering how easy it is.
>"I-I need you to rut me! Make me yours!"
>At these words, you lean down, giving one quick stomp.
>Your hoof, with the rest of your body unrestrained, plants itself into the ground with an intimidating thud.
"You are mine."
>The rush of the words is exhilarating, and you pound into her with renewed vigor, using your planted hoof to pull back and forth.
>Her entire body spasms, racked with repeated orgasms and seemingly unsure whether to try and stop the onslaught or to encourage it.
>Her hind legs wrap around your torso as best they can, her tail flips upward, giving your fat nuts a brush of her silky hair every few seconds.
>Her front hooves explore your chest, sometimes pulling you in by your shoulders, sometimes pushing you back, her comparatively slender form helpless under your incredible strength.
>You can feel her passage clamping on your shaft every few seconds, desperate to milk you of your seed.
>And her pussy's desperation will soon be paying off.
>You feel the odd sensation in your balls, signaling your release.
>Do you cum inside the ruler of the world?
>Is that a thing you can do?
>Or should you pull out and make her take your load on her face?
>Or maybe in her mouth?
>Or perhaps you could put that jizz somewhere else?
>>
>>28155531
Your cum will blot out the sun. On her ass.
>>
>>28155531
I was going to say finish inside her, but >>28155822 is just too funny. Also I can't argue with them dubs.
>>
>>28155531
Inside the vag
In her current state, I doubt she'll mind, It'll feel better, and if she gets pregnant...
Well, who doesn't want to breed a superbaby with that amazing mare?
>>
>>28155822
>dubs
Goddamn. Not much I can do to fight that.
>>
>>28155531
On a side note:
Holy fuck I missed these kind of scenes from you.
It hasn't been all that long since the great orgy, but this is some top quality smut.
Goddamn.
>>
>>28155531
Keep it all inside.
>>
>>28155257
Wait a minute, didn't Tension say he was "with" the Princesses? You telling me he's such an evil douche that orgasm denial for everyone except himself is his fetish? Getting caved-in on is too good for him.
>>
>>28155822
Sorry, Nem. You got outvoted this time.

>>28155531
>You give a groan as you pull out, giving the royal rump a few good smacks from your shaft before spilling a truly massive load across Celestia's flank.
>Your cum splotches across her Cutie Mark, giving a wonderful sense of satisfaction as you collapse backward, falling to the floor.
>Celestia swivels around, placing her head on your chest.
>"That was incredible."
>You make no reply, allowing your breaths and heartbeat to say all that needs said.
>"Might, I know I have asked a lot of you in the last twenty-four hours, but may I make one more request?"
"Go ahead."
>You run a hoof through her mane, waiting for her to speak.
>"Will you stay here with me? I haven't shared a bed for centuries."
WARNING: NO MATTER WHAT YOU PICK HERE, IT'S GONNA START SOMETHING. CHOOSE WISELY.
>You could stay with her, enjoy the embrace of the Princess until the morning.
>Or you could head out, after all, you're still her employee.
>>
>>28155972
Everything is Tension's fetish.
He's basically the floor tiles guy x10.
>>
>>28155986
Stay with her
>>
File: Carlostador.png (568KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Carlostador.png
568KB, 800x448px
>>28155986
Stay with the horse, sun-snu is only trumped by sun-snuggles.
>>28156004
>contemplating dog knees
Talk about a bitch in heat.
>>
>>28155986
Stay with best princess
Love her tenderly in the afterglow
Finish her night off strong and passionately
Whatever consequence arises from this, we'll simply have to deal with.
And on that note, I'm off to bed. Goodnight you wonderful faggots, don't let the thread die.
>>
>>28155986
>>28156017
>You lean back, allowing her head to lay completely on your chest.
"Yeah, I think I'll stick around."
>She wraps one hoof around your abdomen, and you can't help but notice how small she feels.
>Celestia may cut an imposing figure, but she is still just a mare.
>A mare who needs love, maybe more than most others can even understand.
>Well, that's a need you can fill.
>For tonight, at least.
>It takes a while, but soon you feel your eyes drift shut, your body engulfed by the warmth of the beautiful mare beside you.

You have begun a new mission: Immortal Quest.

I know I said I'd be going until midnight, but I'm frazzled as all hell, and I have some research to do after writing that lewd scene. See you all tomorrow.
>>
>>28156165
>Immortal Quest
This is not a good thing, I can tell. At least it's not Deicide Quest, then we'd be in serious shit

See you Whack. I might be serious about SmokeQuest, would you have any objections?
>>
>>28156945
None in particular.
If you need reference help for a character, I've got you, but aside from that, I've got no problems.

You're pretty damn serious about Smokestack, huh?
>>
>>28157009
Coolio, thanks for letting me know.

>he didn't know from minute one of me posting smolstack that I was going to make this the best OC I'll ever make for this show
>>
save, SmokeQuest much later
>>
>>28156165
>When you awake the next morning, you find yourself in the chariot yet again, rumbling across rocky ground now.
>A warm tail is wrapped over your back, and a single peel from one eyelid reveals it as Celestia's.
>You sit up, giving a long stretch and enjoying the sensation of stretching your muscles to their fullest-
"WRAPS!"
>You make a mad scramble to the bottom of the chariot, grabbing the wraps from the floor and sliding them on along with your armor.
>As you relatch the clips on your shoulders, you give a quick shudder.
>It's not the best feeling, getting back into those, but it's easily worth the strength it gives you.
>"Good morning to you too, Fighting Might."
>You glance up at Celestia, a blush coming across your face.
"Heh, sorry about that."
>"Oh, it's not a problem. I understand why you keep those on now. I had to have a litter carry me to the trailer. Walking wasn't an option."
>She smirks, but it disappears quickly.
"Something wrong, Your Highness?"
>"No, not really. It's just a bit of an issue with logistics."
>You cock your head to one side, trying to determine whether or no to press the issue to learn more.
>>
>>28159638
I for one want to know what she means by "logistics", so let's be a little nosy.
>>
>>28159638
As an royal fighter/unofficial bodyguard, It would be wise to know if there were complications of any sort. We should ask, but not pry.
>>
>>28159792
Sorry for the lateness. Busy morning.

>>28159638
"What do you mean, logistics?"
>She sighs, leaning back and allowing magic to flow from her horn.
>"I was referring more to the movement of time than anything else."
>A sphere forms from it, and begins to take a recognizable shape.
>"This is Equestria 150 years ago."
>You observe the ball, peering at some of the more recognizable details.
>"The last partner I had swore he would find a way to achieve immortality so that he and I could stay together. He traveled everywhere, and sent me a map of his travels whenever he stopped. I don't know where he ended up, one day I just stopped getting his messages. I know, though, that finding a way to make a pony immortal is impossible. If he couldn't find it, nopony can."
>You look through the ball at her face, hardened now.
>"I don't want to place that burden on you, Fighting Might. I know already, I will outlive you. It will take me some time to accept that, but I can."
>You watch as her magic dissipates, flowing back into her horn.
>You could try to comfort her, promise you'll stay with her for as long as you can.
>Or you could offer to take the challenge and promise to seek out a way to become immortal after your mission here is complete.
>Or perhaps you think that neither option will help, and remaining distant from her is best.
>>
>>28159860
As far as I'm concerned, it was a one night stand in cervice to a (more or less) sexually deprived princess. We should try not to get too attached.
>>
>>28159880
Also forgive my terrible mispelling of "service"
I can't even into typing
>>
>>28159880
>>28159860
>You don't reply.
>She's right, there's no way you could attain her lifespan.
>Trying to maintain a real relationship between the two of you would only be painful.
>Though, the idea of finding something to make you immortal is interesting, if only for your own reasons.
Celestia has been placed under the Lovers classification. If approached correctly, she can now be sexed without risk of a permanent arrangement at almost any point in time.
>You continue to stare ahead, trying to get around the awkwardness of the scenario.
>Luckily, it doesn't last long, and a scream echoes from the front of the caravan.
>You leap from the chariot, dashing forward to see a strange substance bubbling up from the rocks.
>It looks like lava!
>As more and more pours from the ground, it begins to stack itself, forming into the shape of a pony.
>Slowly, it takes a step toward you, its hooves melting divots into the rock with each step.
>You glance around, seeing the guards all backing away from the monstrosity.
>One pony trots forward, and you recognize him as Finishing Blow.
>"Celestia sent me up here for this one. Stay out of my way."
>You huff, a bit angry at his attitude.
>You're sure a bit of strategy would allow you to take this thing on yourself.
>Or you could swallow your pride and watch the show.
>>
>>28160050
Let the guy do his work. If he starts slipping up, then you can enjoy watching him get thrown around a bit before saving his sorry ass.
>>
>>28160050
Fighting lava with hooves is illogical.
Let the magic sort this one out this time.

...But, I do agree with >>28160127
Should he fail, we need to think of something as a last resort.
>>
>>28160127
>>28160050
>You grimace, glancing around the outcrop of rock you're on.
>A boulder catches your eye, and you keep it in mind, just in case.
>Finishing Blow steps forward, and a flash of light illuminates the area as the lava beast charges.
>Hundreds of molten flecks spray from his body, and tiny dots of magic appear to counter them.
>The creature smashes into Finishing Blow's magic shield, collapsing into a puddle before reforming.
>The mouth opens, belching a stream of concentrated heat into the unicorn's face.
>Finishing Blow's eyes stream from the heat, but he remains standing, and his horn sparks.
>A club of magic slams into the lava beast, brushing through it harmlessly as half of its body is flung toward the ground.
>The sapient lava slugs its way back toward the main body, rejoining it as Finishing Blow's eyes begin to bulge.
>"Right, liquid."
>You begin to trot toward the boulder as his horn sparks again and he rushes the creature, his shield smashing it closer to the edge of the outcrop.
>Your hooves plant against the rock, breaking it from its resting place and setting it rolling toward the two of them.
"Watch out!"
>Finishing Blow spins around, diving out of the way as the boulder smashes into the magma monster, throwing it over the side of the cliff and down into the sludge-filled river below.
>An audible hiss raises from the water as a single hoof raises from the surface before hardening to stone.
>You step over to Finishing Blow, giving him a quick nudge on the shoulder.
"You alright?"
>He shrugs your hoof off of him, standing up straight.
>"I had it under control."
>He begins to strut back to the convoy, leaving you to follow.
>By the time you get to the front of the line, though, another voice rings out.
>"PONIES!"
>You spin around again, watching as a series of three dragons falls from the sky, landing just in front of you.
>"You are awaited. Bring your convoy along this trail."
>>
>>28160377
>The leader slams his tail into a small gap in the stone, opening a little fault along the rock that continues cracking far past your line of sight.
>Within it rests a series of purple gems, contrasting with the otherwise dull landscape.
>The three dragons lift into the air without another word, leaving you to follow the trail.
>You rub your chin with one hoof, thinking hard.
>You could run ahead and make sure the area is free of any more threats.
>Then again, it may be just as imperative to stick with the Princess.
>>
>>28160404
Let's scout on ahead for additional danger. The princess has an array of guards at her disposal to protect her, as well as her own formidable magic. She'll be fine without us.
>>
>>28160573
>>28160404
>You trot forward, taking a quicker pace than the rest of the convoy as you rush over the hill.
>At your quickened pace, it takes only a few minutes to reach your destination.
>A massive crater, easily the size of Canterlot Castle, filled with dragons of all shapes and sizes.
>You can't help but stare in awe, at least until your view is blocked by a scaly abdomen.
>A red dragon steps into your field of view, smoke flowing from his body.
>"Where's Celestia?"
>The malice in his voice is unmistakable.
"Who's asking?"
>"I don't tell my name to pathetic little ponies."
>You sigh, pushing past him on one side.
>"Hey, I asked you a question!"
"So did I."
>He takes another step in front of you, lowering his body and letting his mouth hang open to view the fire in his throat.
>"Where's Celestia, little pony? I don't think you've met a dragon before, so I'll forgive you once."
"You're right. I've never met a dragon. Never ran from one either, and I'm sure not about to pick today to start."
>You glare him right in the eye, ready to jump him, but another voice rings out, a female one.
>"Garble! Back it up!"
>The red dragon growls, but steps back and allows a smaller blue one to take his place.
>"Sorry for him. He doesn't much care for ponies. I'm Ember."
>You recognize the name of the Dragon Lord and give a quick bow.
"I'm Fighting Might. Princess Celestia will be here in a few moments."
>Ember raises an eyebrow.
>"She sent one pony into dragon territory alone as a scout?"
>You smirk knowingly.
>You could show off your strength a bit, maybe earn some points with Ember, but it would give you away to whoever you have to fight.
>Alternatively, you could hold back for now and just let Ember's imagination do the work.
>>
>>28160756
Let her think what she will. Celestia knows what her ponies are capable of, Ember can make an educated guess from that.
>>
>>28160782
Agreed.
>>
>>28160782
>>28160756
"I'm tougher than I look."
>You leave it at that, and just on cue, the convoy begins marching over the hill behind you.
>You step to one side along with Garble as the Princess steps from her chariot, walking forward to meet Ember face to face.
>"It is an honor to meet you, Dragon Lord Ember."
>"And you as well, Princess Celestia."
>Garble gives your leg a tap with his tail, whispering to you and eying Celestia's rump.
>"There's a treasure trove I wouldn't mind having."
>You look up at him, trying to be discreet as the leaders talk.
>You could joke along, try and get in his good graces, or you could make a note of it and give him a good smackdown later in the name of Celestia's honor.
>>
>>28161049
Why not both? Joke about it like bros and then during the fight you could make like you're fighting for the honor of all pones or some corny shit. "Are you not entertained" and all that.
>>
>>28161049
Well I mean, he's not wrong. We fucked her ourselves not so long ago. Why not be friendly with the dragon bro?
>>
>>28161049
Let's just nod and take note For now.
And hopefully kick his scaled ass later.
>>
>>28161086
>>28161049
"You'd have to get in line."
>He glances at you in surprise.
>"You for real?"
"Last night."
>He throws his head back, laughing aloud.
>"Classy. You got some real stones to pull that off, if she's as much of a big shot as she looks."
>You shrug, trying not to look too awkward.
>Instead, while you have him in conversation, you bring up the one question that's really concerning you.
"So, who's the dragon gladiator?"
>Garble grins eagerly.
>"It's my pop, Rawgus."
>He points over to the opposite side of the side of the crater at a massive red dragon.
>"I pity whoever has to fight him. He hates ponies ever since a little yellow kicked him out of a sweet mountain cave."
>You sigh.
>Of course, the massive one with a vendetta against ponies.
>"Fighting Might!"
>You snap to attention and trot over to Celestia, ready for anything.
>"Are you ready for the match?"
>You think for a moment.
>Are there any last preparations you need to make before you get in the ring with that dragon?
>>
>>28161357
What else can you do aside from making sure you've stretched yourself limber and have all your armor on ya?
>>
>>28161357
Maybe take Juuuuust a second to analyze the competition. Make note of any weaknesses, strengths, possible means of attack, and generally just mentally prepare for the fight.
>>
>>28161389
>>28161357
>You give your limbs a shake, stretching the last of the day's stiffness from them.
"Let's do this."
>You leap over the edge of the crater, sliding down into the middle of it.
>With a single wave from Ember, every dragon leaps from the pit, leaving you alone as Rawgus awakes, clambering down the pit himself.
"Hoo, boy."
>You're up against Rawgus the elder dragon, a massive red stack of muscle, fire, and aggression.
>The upside is that you don't have to kill him, just incapacitate him.
>He steps toward you, standing to his full height and roaring, his voice shaking the mountain.
>Well, here's the big choice: Do you take the fight to him, or let him charge you first?
>>
>>28161552
Show no weakness or hesitation. Go for it, but be wary. Might catch him off guard.
>>
>>28161552
This pony is too big to be called a pony. Too big, too thick, too heavy and too strong. It is more like a large dragonslayer. So charge!

Damn Celestia we just came on your ass and you're telling us about immortality and old loves, relax.
>>
>>28161669
Kek
>>
>>28161669
Well, if she only gets laid once ever century, I can understand a bit of sexual imprinting.
>>
>>28161552
>>28161568
>You grit your teeth, rushing forward with a passion.
>The dragon rears, bellowing flame at you.
>Luckily, your armor is dense enough to block most of the effect.
>As you dash through the cloud of flame, you push off the ground, planting both back hooves on the dragon's chest and pushing off.
>Your front hooves both slam directly into his chin, sending him careening backward.
>His hand latches around your body on the way up, though, and he clenches you close to him as he falls, slamming you around with each jerking motion.
>You squirm in his grasp, managing to free one hoof.
>As he begins to work back to his feet, you're forced to think quickly.
>Undoing your wraps again would certainly throw his hand off of you, but you might lose them to his anger if he burns them.
>You could probably push your way out of his grip, given enough time, but if he gets to his feet before then, you're in trouble.
>>
>>28161847
Before I choose, what are the wraps for, exactly? How do they benefit us? I still don't get it.
>>
>>28161847
Keep your powerlevel hidden for now, we're already stronk enough to get out, we can probably handle this guy even if he gets back to square 1
>>28162002
It keeps our muscles from using their full strength, the deal being that we're already stupid strong without them, but with them we're strong enough to plow sunhorse into not being able to walk. It's a sort of "don't want to murder the guy" restriction that we usually use on pones and other lesser beings.
>>
>>28162002
They're compression wraps.
They limit our strength, A LOT, which is a training method. That way when we ditch them, our strength and speed jumps massively.
But if we go too long without wearing them, we lose the effects.
>>
>>28162002
The wraps appear to give us a some extra strength(?). Also, they have sentimental value.
So it's at this point we must ask ourselves: are these wraps valuable enough to potentially lose the fight by struggling to get out of his claws, or do we risk losing them to give us a quick advantage?

>>28161847
Personally I say lose the wraps. We can't take too many risks fighting this behemoth of a dragon, and the wraps might be replaceable.
>>
Shit, a tie. I need another vote.
>>
>>28162195
Lose em.
>>
While Whack writes, I propose this for Fighting Might-Unwrapped's the joke is Hoopa theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rWgTtq1qk4
>>
>>28162578
I was thinking something more like this.
https://youtu.be/IbmAF99xgDM

Also, there may be a bit of a gap. Complications have arisen, and I may be gone for an hour-ish.
>>
>>28162711
where you at
>>
>>28161847
That was a long ass hour.

>You roll your eyes.
>There's only one sure fire way out of here.
>You reach your hoof toward your chest, undoing the shoulder straps and taking a deep breath as you click the last one open.
>The wraps explode off of you yet again, flinging the dragon's hand open and ripping a few gaps in his scales.
>He roars, dropping you to the floor of the cave along with the wraps and no small amount of his own blood.
>You kick the wraps off to one side, then turn to the dragon, planting one hoof six inches in the ground from the force of your rush.
>You grin at the blinding speed your body is capable of, and with one leap, you slam into the dragon's gut, doubling him over.
>You push back, falling toward the ground again and stepping forward.
>You wrap both hooves around his neck, pressing your back hooves into the rock and throwing your weight forward.
>The entire dragon lifts into the air from your pull, flipping over and slamming into the ground on the opposite side.
>He groans, his body laid out in a silhouette of cracks in the rock beneath him.
>You release his neck, turning to face the Princesses until a fist plants itself in your cheek.
>You give a quick shake, turning to see Garble.
>"You've got to be kidding. You really think we're gonna let some cheating pony win a fight this important?"
"Who's cheating? You just tried to tag team me."
>"Yeah, like a pony could ever flip a dragon."
>Without another word, you leap up, delivering an uppercut to his jaw and watching as the teen dragon flips in midair no less than six times before falling to the ground.
"Flipped you pretty good, I'd say. Next time, don't go around ogling a Princess."

You have successfully completed the Envoy Mission. You can choose to leave at any point. Will you head off on your search for immortality, or stick around and enjoy the show?

That's all for tonight folks, and tomorrow will be a bit slow because I have a dentist appointment. Sorry.
>>
>>28164132
Fuckin' rekt boy.
I think we should enjoy the fruits of our labors, which is to say stick around and possibly intimidate every dragon that tries to mouth off that isn't Ember.
>>
File: image.gif (461KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
461KB, 500x282px
>>28164132
>Flipped you pretty good, I'd say.
>>
let me give you a little bump
>>
>>28164132
Yeah, let's stick around.
>>
By the way. If we ditched her at >>28155986, what would we have started? Or can you not tell us that because it's still possible? OH FUCK DEICIDE QUEST MAY HAPPEN STILL
>>
>>28166479
No, I can tell you. We passed that possibility when Celestia ended up under the Lovers tab.
We would have sent her into a depressive state and started the Savior Quest instead of Immortal Quest.
In other words, we would have had to save her from that same state, or else let her die and-
Well, that's about as far as I planned for that. I didn't figure you sentimental bastards would go that far, and I was right.
>>
>>28166539
>leave her after fugging her once
>she makes a neck-based rope swing
Jesus christ. Celestia is one fucked up pony.
Are all the -Quests inspired by Half Minute Hero, by some chance? They had a similar naming convention. Hero 30, Evil Lord 30, Princess 30, etc.
>>
>>28164132
We will begin immortalquest after sticking around for the summit for a while. Would be nice to see how diplomatic relations are going. And to see what the fruits of out efforts are via the one guarenteed boon from winning the otherwise-impossible-for-anyone-who-isn't-Fighting-Might gladiatoral match.
>>
save, also wow this looks like a namefag circlejerk
>>
>>28167850
Kinda.
Also, I'm back from the dentist, and I'll be doing a bit of writing while the novocaine wears off. Gimme a few minutes.
>>
>>28164132
>>28164186
>You spend a moment looking around, finally rediscovering your wraps half buried under a rock on the arena's edge.
>You clip them back on, then trot up the side of the crater, trying and failing to suppress a smirk at the looks Ember and Celestia give you.
"What?"
>The dragon cocks her head, her tail whipping wildly.
>"You know, I should be surprised, but I've learned that you ponies can be pretty creative. Fine, come on then. But leave your guards."
>Celestia follows her, leaving you behind as she treks a bit higher up the mountain toward a cave.
>As they enter it, you find yourself rusher by the guard, hoisted onto their backs as they lead you towards the caravan.
>"FIGHTING MIGHT!"
>One of them lifts a keg, which you can only assume to be full of good hard cider.
>Should you accept the drink?
>>
>>28168719
Sure, just don't go overboard
Want to be nice and sober if any dragons were impressed enough to want to fuck
>>
>>28168801
>>28168719
>You grab a mug, tipping it back and enjoying the warmth of the cider as it goes down.
>The cheers of the soldiers continue for some time until you begin to feel a bit tipsy, placing your third pint on the edge of the keg.
>The world tilts just slightly, but not enough to throw you off.
>You lean back, allowing yourself to collapse on the rocks.
>Dozens of ponies and dragons pass you by, most skirting around you from fear or respect.
>You aren't sure how long you've been there when two faces appear, blocking the sunset.
>Slowly you push up into a standing position, giving a polite nod to Ember and Celestia.
>"Fighting Might, the Dragon Lord has expressed a curiosity about a few of your abilities. She finds it difficult to believe that I held up under your-"
>She pauses, remembering that the guards are everywhere.
>"-treatment. As such, I've offered her a demonstration of this treatment, with my oversight and assistance, of course. I assume that won't be a problem?"
>>
>>28169041
Not for me to single-handedly decide a decision like this, but the ladies ARE asking for it. Who would we be to turn them down?
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.