[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Limestone Bread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: limestone.png (315KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
limestone.png
315KB, 1024x768px
Can we have a thread for best Pie sister?
>>
>>27971655
We already have a thread for best Pie sister.
>>27959758
>>
Why is she so high strung all the time?
>>
>>27971687
Needs a good dicking.
>>
> It's been a month since you, Anonymous, started working at the Pie family's rock farm.
> So far its been a good life. Sure, the work is hard, but the Pie family pays you well as well as providing you with room and board, and you get every weekend off to take trips into Ponyville.
> It was a hard days work on Friday and you fell into bed exhausted, happy to have the next day off.
> You slept late and awoke to a quiet house. Walking out into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat, you find a note on the table. It seems the family decided to take a trip into Ponyville themselves, meaning you'll have the place to yourself for quite some time.
> As you enjoy a leisurely quiet breakfast, you hear soft snoring coming from one of the bedrooms. Tiptoeing down the hall, you realize that Limestone Pie apparently didn't accompany her family into town. She's still sprawled out on her bed asleep.
> Tiptoeing back to the kitchen to finish your breakfast, you reflect on Limestone, the only possible snag in your current life.
> You got along well with the parents, and Marble is a total sweetheart. Maud was hard to get a read on but once you accepted her incredibly stoic personality you realized she was sweet as well. Limestone however, seemed to enjoy going out of her way to be as bitchy as possible to you. At first you simply accepted it but lately had been throwing a few rude comments back at her. There was no love lost between you.
> Putting Limestone out of your mind, you finished your breakfast and headed to the bathroom to take a long hot shower.
> Finishing your shower you dry yourself off with the only remaining towel. Putting on a clean t-shirt and a fresh pair of boxers, you stretch out on your bed to do some reading.
>>
>>27971713
> After awhile you hear the shower running. Limestone must be up. You keep reading. Twenty minutes later you hear the sound of hooves trotting down the hall and your door is flung open. You look up from your book to see Limestone standing in your doorway, dripping water on the floor.
> “You used the last clean towel, idiot.” She says. “Tough shit.” you reply, turning back to your book.
> “Guess I'll just have to dry myself off with this” she says, grabbing the sheet off your bed. She rubs herself with it a few times before dropping the now wet sheet to the floor. You start to feel your anger rising. “Get the fuck out of here, I'm trying to read.”
> “Whose going to make me?” She says, jumping up onto the foot of the bed. Earth ponies are small, but strong. You're not sure if you could physically remove her from your room or not, but you're pissed enough to try. Tossing your book aside, you begin to reach for her, but she leaps onto your chest, pinning you to the bed. Her smug face inches from yours, she grins at you. “This will teach you not to use the last towel.”
> “I didn't see the word “bitch” written on it, how was I supposed to know it was yours?” You reply. “That remarks going to cost you extra” she says. Quickly she spins around on your chest so her rear end is facing you. She starts whacking you in the face with her tail, laughing as she does it.
> Bracing your hands on either side of yourself, you try to push up and buck her off, but she forces you right back down. Earth ponies really are strong. Whats making it worse is the sight of her pussy and ponut, only a few inches away from your face. Despite yourself, you can't help but being aroused. When you first came to Equestria you went around semi-hard all the time from all the mare pussies on display, but over time you got used to it. Seeing it so close however, and freshly clean from the shower, is a whole other matter.
>>
>>27971721
> Suddenly it occurs to you that there might be a way to get her off of you. With one hand you grab her tail, stopping it from giving you another whack. With the other, you quickly slide your index finger into the warm wetness of her pussy.
> You feel her pussy clench around your finger, likely from shock. You expect her to leap off immediately and square off for a fight, but she surprises you. “Is that all you got, pussy? No wonder my sisters don't want anything to do with you.”
> “Maybe I'll just have to fuck the family bitch instead, huh?” You say, removing your finger from her pussy and placing your hands on her flanks. “Oh please, I'll be the one doing the fucking, you'll just be along for the ride.” She says, sliding backwards on your chest until her pussy bumps against your face.
> “Now do a decent job around here for once and eat me.”
> You now rock hard cock throbbing, you give her pussy a long lick from top to bottom, before spreading it with your fingers and jamming your tongue inside. Swirling your tongue inside her pussy, stopping occasionally to kiss and suck her pussy lips with your mouth. Soon you feel her winking against your tongue.
> “Unnnff...you're not bad, but I've had a lot better.” She says. “Oh really, I guess that's why you're winking already huh?” You reply before going back to work. Sensually you work over her pussy with your tongue, stopping occasionally to suck her clit when it winks out at you. You lick her ponut and hear her gasp with pleasure and surprise, before moving back down to her pussy. Soon you feel her body begin to shudder as she nears orgasm. Seeing your chance, you suddenly lurch upward with all your strength and flip her over. “What the..!” she cries, startled, as you quickly rip off your boxers with one hand and pin her down, your knees holding down her arms, the end of of your hard cock booping her in the nose.
>>
>>27971732
> “I was about to cum you idiot!” She yells. “Shhhhh bitch, its my turn now. Open up.” You say, giving her a few wacks on the cheek with your cock. “Suck it good and I promise I'll finish you off.” You say.
> She relents and takes your cock it her mouth, furiously slurping the first few inches of it, no attempt on her part to be sensual, but she sucks like a goddamn hoover and it feels great.
> “Think you can take all of it in?” She stops sucking long enough to give a typically bitchy answer. “Of course I can, its not THAT big”. Despite the bitchy response, she surprises you by kissing the head of your dick before taking it back in her mouth, and leaning forward as she attempts to take it all.
> Putting a hand on the back of her head, you help her by pulling her head forward and simultaneously thrusting your hips . “Urk...urk...urrrk” you hear her fight to control her gag reflex as your cock reaches the back of her throat you keep going until your balls are resting on her chin. You hold her there for a few seconds until releasing her, he head lolling back and your cock sliding out of her mouth to rest on her chin as she gasps for breath, tears standing in corners of her eyes.
> “See...I told you I could do it....you idiot.” She pants.
>>
>>27971751
thats it for now. I will continue later if there's interest.
>>
>>27971687
Because she's going to inherit the farm and feels like she has to be insanely responsible at all times.
>>
File: e0c992809d60e45d945d0cdb4f2e12b7.jpg (113KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e0c992809d60e45d945d0cdb4f2e12b7.jpg
113KB, 1500x1200px
THICC
>>
>>27971655
>>27971892
And Salty
>>
>>27971892
Those hips!
>>
>>27971892
Unf
>>
>>27971686
That's a casual's favorite Pie.
>>
>>27971751
Damn brah.
>>
File: 2da.jpg (30KB, 319x249px) Image search: [Google]
2da.jpg
30KB, 319x249px
>>27971761
I have the interest
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.