[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 516
Thread images: 90

File: large (1).png (1MB, 1263x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
1MB, 1263x1024px
Previous thread: >>27915546

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
>>27941293
>mfw it's not dong ring
>>
>>27941325
You never use he same Op image twice in a row, it's bad taste. Just like you always using the same image to moan about it not being dong ring.
>>
>>27941357
In other words, the taste of a dong ring.

>You never use he same Op image twice in a row,
Are you even allowed to, actually?
>>
>>27941366
Yes. As long as the prior thread has hit auto-sage, all images in it become unlocked, I think.
>>
>>27941366
/r/ing a durnk short in which Anon, purely by accident, discovers that dong rings have a distinct taste, and it's terrible.
>>
>Anon gets framed for his waifu's murder
>he gets placed in an all-stallion's prison
>while plotting on how to get out he befriends his cellmates
>when he asks what they did to get in prison, Anon is confused when they start singing an RGRE version of http://youtu.be/IiKx3JbJwt0 and everypony else joins in
>>
File: opening_009.png (25KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
opening_009.png
25KB, 640x400px
>>27941395
I was looking for any customs involving rings and mouths and found a ?mouth fetish? youtube channel www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEnkddhH-ps
>>
>>27941372
The lock is only on the OPpic, and it unlocks when the thread gets actually archived.
You would have to edit the pic to have consecutive dong rings
>>
>>27941293
"So Anon, my sister's coming into town this weekend and-
>No
"B-but I didn't even finish-
>No buts Cheerilee. I am NOT going on another date with Cherry Blossom. Ever. She still owes me for the hospital bills because of the little "wrestling stunt" she pulled
And I'm getting a little sick of you trying to set me up on all these blind dates
"You need a mare in your life anon. I just don't want to end up being sad and lonely."
>I don't /need/ anybody. I'm perfectly happy being by myself, thank you very much
"Ugh, you're hopeless"
>Nope, just human
>>
Cripple Mare rgre, what happend to this story ?
>>
>>27941694
CoolKids is a lazy fuck and has issues writing things longer than oneshots.
>>
>New thread
>No new green yet
I might try writing something as soon as I get back from my boating trip.
>>
>>27941293
cheerilee is hot
>>
File: 1405712721970.png (444KB, 750x679px) Image search: [Google]
1405712721970.png
444KB, 750x679px
>>
When a got home I wrote 3 more parts of the pinkie story, but life hates me and I Forgot to send it here. Sorry anons, no new update until Lunch break
>>
>>27941975
Not like this tho.
I wouldn't want to meet this Cheerilee in a dark alley
Or even in a well-lit one.
>>
File: Sleep, rgre.png (189KB, 1440x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep, rgre.png
189KB, 1440x720px
Go to sleep, Anons
Or make more Shell\Miners\Anon-colt-to-english-translator
>>
File: Octavia.png (257KB, 933x2758px) Image search: [Google]
Octavia.png
257KB, 933x2758px
>>27941293
>>
>>27942226
Poor cheller horse.
>>
>>27942226
>Be Anon, generic human.
>At home, listening to musics on your Ipads
>You have to use several of them because they don't have all that much space to hold music on them.
>So you bought one for each genre like a numpty.
>Anyway you're listening to them play your tunes while doing your paperwork.
>Just because you got dumped on another world won't stop you from needing to do your accounting.
>Wait.
>What's that pony doing with your Ipad?
"Hey! what are you doing?"
>The grey pony flees.
>You chase after her, the Ipad blaring an orchestral rendition of Yackety Sax.
>As you both run, several passer-by ponies turn and look
"Get back here you little thieving bastard!"
>Some of the other ponies try to help out.
>They join you in your chase through the town.
>A trail of destruction snakes both through and around buildings, over carts, and eventually into the town castle.
>Where the resident Princess is promptly trampled under half the town's residents.
>Her guards join the chase.
>Music breaks the silence of the vast library within the castles, books being violently knocked off of the shelves.
>Which are soon also knocked over and topple like dominoes, spilling their contents further.
>The chase has already left the vast stacks by this point though.
>And trampled the Princess a second time on the way out.
>A small dragon that was tending to her is snagged on the dress of one of the chasing townsfolk and dragged along for the ride.
>It's going to be one of those days.
>>
After Tirek stole the magics, and Twiligjt borrowed the Alicorn powers, the lack of magic caused Celestia and Luna to physically and mentally revert to youth, as a defense mechanism to prevent problems caused by insufficient magic in a magic requiring body.
Because of this, the magic can't be put back either, as it would be too much for the forms.
Twilight and Cadence now have to handle sun and moon duty, while Anon, a fatherly fellow is decided to raise the fillies, since most pones always saw Celestia and Luna as motherly sort of figures, and that would be weird.
>>
>>27942554
>Mental regression
Fucken dropped
>>
>>27942554
if you want baby horse
then make new baby horse
not repurpose old one
ya cheating donger
>>
File: 1376520497633.gif (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1376520497633.gif
73KB, 500x500px
If you won't act like a proper stallion, Twilight will just make you.
>>
>>27942580
>Twilight bribes Anon into acting like a "proper stallion"
>>
>>27942580
>Anon is magic resistant, the hypnosis fucks up
>Not horribly, but in a way that slightly inconveniences everyone and just makes the situation embarrassing
>Like makes him walk on all fours for, like, 5 minutes. Or ruins his mood, and he refuses to tell Twilight what's wrong because EVERYTHING IS FINE!!
>>
>>27942605
>Anon is magic resistant

one of the most overused cop-outs desu
>>
File: 1468789824243.png (225KB, 1086x736px) Image search: [Google]
1468789824243.png
225KB, 1086x736px
>>27942609
>Avoiding hypnocancer
>"Cop-out! Cop-out!"
>>
>>27942605
>The first time a pony tried hypnosis on a human, it just made them sleepy
>The second, with more power, it made them fall asleep
>The third time, with even more power, it started working backwards, and the ponies nearby started to take commands from a sleeping and dreaming Anon
>>
>>27942609
I think it's a fine way to have anon on more equal ground since he doesn't have brute strength, cant fly, and doesn't have magic. He'd be helpless if all you had to do was magic him a little.
>>
>>27942626
It's not just used for hypnocancer. I see it all the time when magic is brought up at all.
>>
>>27942609
Kys.
If Anon isn't magic resistant, almost every fic involving conflict of any type wouldn't exist.

>oh anon is feeling depressed! well, you know what would help? anti-depression magic!

>oh anon has a disease that does x, well we can fix that up in a couple seconds!

>oh, anon is trying to run away from his slave masters! well, luckily we place a magic tracking spell on all the slaves!

>oh anon is trying to run away from RGRE society? well, luckily, we can just use magic to locate him!

>oh, anon is being captured and is fighting with violence against his captors! well, the kidnappers have a unicorn; instant knockout/literally crush anon like a pop can
>>
>>27942636
This. If it isn't one extreme it's another.
>>
Is everyone dead ?
>>
>>27942854
I'm at work, it's like, 35 in here, I'm in a small glass room with no AC and the humidity is guaranteed 100% because it's a carwash.
>>
>>27942854
I'm writing something new for y'all but I'm struggling with not writing terribly.
>>
>>27942854
I know I am.
>>
>>27943087
Ditto, sis. Shit's fucked, for some reason
>>
how do I replie something from the old thread in here ?
>>
>>27943162
>>postnumber
>>
>>27933673
"Disco could you-"
>"call the others? Already on it!" She gives Harsh the stinky eye before going back to the garden
"Harsh, You should be nicer to her you know." You say as she helps you with the table
>"Yth Shmmpf flmmpf flfff!" you see her talking while holding a plate with her mouth
"what? Harsh please, she isn't annoying, you guys are to cute for that" placing the plates on the table
>"Im not cute!, Im a very Marely mare!" the little filly puff her chest at that, showing you how big her tuft has become in the last year.
>what would be more 'marely' if not for her red face and pout
>Ugh! These kid might give you a heart attack at this point!
>you find it comic until you see the begging of tears in her eyes as she tries to hold her tuft
>chuckling you pick her up and start nuzzling her
"Aww, Of course you are sweetie! Of course you are, and I'm very lucky guy to have a mare like you around me" her face is a tomato at this point
>"Ahg, Dad stop it! Your hands are covered in food!" squirming against you she tries to break free from your embrace
>You stop at that and she freezes
>Did she ?
"Harsh Love, Did just you call me dad?"

>"Harsh Love, Did just you call me dad?"
"I huuh, umm,- Aham! I mean, Ghack!"
>You are Harsh Love
>And right now you wish you were somepony else
>>
>>27943342
>Be a red faced ,and trying to survive from Da-MR.ANON! bear like hug, filly
>So you are Harsh Love
>Never in your life have you been more embarassed than now, If it wasn't for the fact that you couldn't even move now, you might've tried to hit yourself with a pillow
>Would be a better fate than living with this embarassment
>Your affection for Mr.Anon wasn't news for anypone, Diferently from the others caretakers he actually cared for you all, always getting the favorite meals of everypony in the morning, playing with you all whenever he had the time, reading you all a bedtime story and kissing each pony in the boo boos when they got hurt playing
>He was the most kind a caring being you've ever met, only Ms.Fluttershywas was as gentle as him
>He filled the void of a Father in your heart, and you thanked Celestia everyday because of it
>This was also one of the reasons your blood boils when you see the other fillys causing him soo much trouble
>Couldn't they see how much they were lucky!?
>When he got sick you were soo conviced that it was the fault of you all, that you wanted to show them how life would be without Mr.Anon in the Orphanage
>Sure the uniforms and The water spray bottle were a bit too much, but they got the point anyway
>Still...
>Calling him Dad was something you just did under your breath cause you were too afraid he would reject you
>...
>This hug is this strong because hes Angry with you, isn't it ?
>of course thats the reason, stupid,stupid!,STUPID! How could you think he would like you calling him dad!? He must hate you now
>now you're going to be alone again! just because you couln't hold you damm mout-
>"thank you"
>what?
>>
>>27943352
"what?"
>As sweet oxygen fills your lungs again you turn around to look at him
>"I said thank you"
>huh, your mind may be playing tricks but he's looking happy?
>"Ever since I started working here I cared for all of you as you were my own kids"
>"You're the first one to call me that, and you don't know how much I appreciate it" This can't be!
"Ss-so you d-don't mind me calling you D-dad ?" you ask with tears in the brink of your eyes

I hate doing this but I need to get back to work soon, this is it for now
Could write more but my boss is a bitch
Any criticism is wellcome
>>
>>27943366
Your hyphenation, capitalization, word breaks, emphasis and punctuation are pretty bad for a 19-year-old.
>>
>>27943443
he's br though, so it's understandable.
>>
>>27943443
Thank you, will work on that
>>
When ponies are around Anon, they can't help themselves and show off, and this always causes their attempts to comically backfire or they foil themselves.

Anon, baffled by these idiotic ponies, just backs away slowly or walks off, shaking his head.

>Flower sisters preen and show him their flowers, the 'best in town'; a bee, collecting pollen, flies out and stings one of them on the rear.
>Rainbow dash tries a complicated move in the air and either hits dirt, a wall, a tree, or gets zapped by lightning.
>Applejack tries to give him a baked pie, but a series of unfortunate events lead it to be catapulted across the country, and into Celestia's face.
>Celestia tries to fly and act regal, but slips when landing and eats dirt at his feet.
>Rarity mares up the courage to ask him out, and prepares herself by going OCD at the spa, looking immaculate.
>Unfortunately, a series of unfortunate events lead her to look like she had been living in the Everfree for a year between the short time she leaves the spa and the walk to Anon's house.
>>
Haven't checked around in a bit. Been gone.
Did anyone ever pick up the Bomb Shell prompt? I think BNW did a one shot.
>>
>>27943583
Sounds cute.
>>
>>27943583
you got Celestia's wrong though
>Celestia tries to fly and act regal, but slips up when hit by a flying pie.
>>
>>27943443
Any tips in how to improve these things ?
>>
Suddenly got a forced vacation in a place without internet for ~1.5 weeks since tomorrow. If you have any requests (literally any if they are rgre related, even lewd) - ask now, I'll try to find time to do them

>>27944015
Time and practice. Write moar cuteness
>>
>>27944079
Herd impregnation.
>>
>>27944079
Are you sure? You're an adult, I'm sure your family would be okay if you decided to stay behind and write pony green instead of going to Cuba with them.
>>
>>27944015
put a . at the end of every line, unless it's a talking line that ends in (!/?/.) followed by ".
Ex.
>"Hello, my name is Anon."
>Waving to the camera, you put on a winning smile.
>"And do you know what day it is today?"

This even applies for segmented sentences, split by actions, such as...
>"Welcome to my castle," Celestia says with a grandoise sweep of her wing, "I hope you find everything to your liking."
But only for the second part. The first part can end in either ?/! or , if the of the former doesn't apply.

Capitalize the names of People, Places, and important, named things and the first letter of Every sentence.
Ex. Celestia, Canterlot, Pinkie Pie's patented Party Cannon.(if it was just a regular cannon, it would not be capitalized, since it's not a named object.)
>>
>>27944079
Surprise us. I will always accept more best filly though.
>>
>>27944079
see
>>27944091
>>
>>27944079
Rarity untying Anon's apron as he cooks for her.
>>
>>27941602
Use quotation marks for speech.
>>
Clank!
>The metal rang as you bucked it as hard as you could
>You could feel your muscles, from withers to haunches, ripple as your hooves slammed into the power cage
>The metal supporting the thick, sturdy frame seemed to crumble like paper as you connected with it
>The cage swayed, groaning
>Though your hooves were now stinging from the force of your kick you ignored the pain, standing in the middle of the swaying cage staring at nothing in particular
"I can't believe that they would do something like that," you muttered to yourself. "Why would they do something like that to Anon?"
>One of your back legs cocked back and once again slammed into one of the cage's supports as you stood there
"After all of that... after getting this fit... Why would they pick somepony as ugly as HIM?!"
>You were a perfect specimen of a stallion
>You had the looks, you had the willpower, and you had the personality
>Sure, some mares might have been a little... intimidated by you but you were the COMPLETE package
>Hot enough to get any mare that you wanted
>Princess, noble, millionaire, whoever, whenever, whatever!
>Growling, you spun around and bucked another support beam, bending it outward with a single hard strike
>The cage swayed before tipping over and falling to the ground with a clang
>Stomping a hoof against the ground, you made your way over to the next cage
>Anon was just some big, dumb ugly monkey
>The kind of stallion that you had around to make the rest of you look pretty
>He wasn't the type of stallion that could, or SHOULD, get the hottest mares
>Especially not mares like Rarity and Princess Twilight
>You could care less about him getting Pinkie Pie, she was a little too chubby for your taste and a big weirdo
>And, to be fair, Twilight seemed to be the type of mare that would be happy to get any kind of stallion, since she hadn't been a princess long enough to know that she could have anypony she wanted
>>
>>27944279
Still more Get Cutter Get Butter

>But Rarity?!
>A mare like her shouldn't even give Anon the time of day!
>She was rich!
>She was the cutest mare in town!
>She had connections to Canterlot!
>She was graceful and suave and elegant!
>A mare like that only deserved the best!
"IT'S HORSE APPLES!"
CLANG!
>Breathing hard, you shut your eyes tightly
>You could still see everything happening in your mind's eye
>Anon pulling her into his lap like the SLUT that he was, sucking on her horn with absolutely NO SHAME
>You could still see her squirming in his lap, her eyes shut tightly and her back legs kicking and...
>A pang of jealousy hit you in the gut like a buck, making your entire body tense so hard that you were shaking
"ARUGH!"
CLANG!
>At first you hadn't cared about it all that much
>You knew that they were just trying to get you out of the gym
>They were acting, everything that they did was as fake as could be
>But then, after it was all over, Rarity turned around, wrapped her hooves around his neck and kissed him
>SHE KISSED THE SLUT!
>And it wasn't one of those forced, still high from your orgasm kisses that mares sometimes gave you after you had sex with them
>Sure, the lust and hunger was there, but the look in Rarity's eyes as she pulled him toward her...
>And that small, pleased smile that teased the edges of her face as she looked into that big dumb, green ape's face...
"IT'S NOT FAIR! IT'S NOT BUCKING FAIR!"
>Your hooves strucking out in all directions, tearing the power cage that you were standing in to pieces
>>
>>27944279
>>27944296
And Dad comes through again!
>>
>>27944296
>One of your kicks sent a chunk of metal flying toward the wall-length mirror, shattering it into a million pieces and sending glass everywhere, but you didn't even notice
>You were too busy recalling the look on Twilight's face as Anon preened her wings
>Her mouth had been hanging open and her eyes had been hazy yet more alive than you had ever seen them
CLANG!
>She was a princess, an alicorn, one of the most influential and powerful ponies in the world
>Not the best looker, but a stallion would find himself in one heck of a herd if he nudged her in the right direction
>But she hadn't picked you
CLANG!
>She hadn't picked any stallion!
CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!
>She had had the same look in her eyes as Rarity had while she was sitting in that SLUT'S lap
>The same smile had been on her face, she had been making the same sounds as those weird grabbers poked at her wings
>AND WHEN SHE PULLED HIM INTO THAT BUCKING KISS SHE LOOKED LIKE RIGHT THERE WAS THE ONLY PLACE SHE WANTED TO BE!
>Screaming, you bucked a plate tree, sending plates flying in all directions
>And the way that Rarity and Pinkie had been...
>While they were...
>You were supposed to...
>They couldn't...
>Anon wasn't...
>IT WASN'T BUCKING FAIR!
"AURGH!"
>You stomped down onto a bench, slipping it in two, before spinning around and kicking both pieces across the room
>Never before had you ever felt this amount of anger
>You could feel it bubbling up in your chest, you could feel it with every beat of your heart
>It was making your body feel unnaturally warm and it was even making it hard to breathe
>Anonymous had taken your future away from you
>>
>>27944311
>Getting this body was supposed to open you up for great things
>You were supposed to be the one that Rarity was supposed to ask out
>You were supposed to be the one that set up a nice little herd for yourself
>You were supposed to have servants and a nice big house and a few kids and all of the bits that you ever wanted to spend
>But now?
>NOW?!
>Panting, you bucked another plate tree before you threw back your head and screamed
"IT'S NOT FAIR!"
>You wanted to hurt him
>You wanted to make him feel the pain that you now felt
>You wanted that more than anything that you've ever wanted
>And you were going to hurt him
>Buck everything else
>Buck all of these ponies
>Buck all of these guards
>BUCK EVERYTHING!
>Snarling, you stomped out of the now ruined weight room and into the lobby, where everypony else was...
>...
>Was there supposed to be another mare here?
>The teeth-gnashing, burning rage that you felt slowly subsided as you looked around the room
>There was the princess... and Fluttershy... and Rainbow...
>Hadn't the fellas' gotten another mare?
>...
>Snorting, you shook your head of the thought
>Buck it, you don't care
>It was time to go out there and TEACH THAT SLUT A LESSON
>Poking your head out of one of the broken windows, you looked around while trying not to look in the direction of the couch
>Your nose scrunched up in thought as you stood there for a few moments
>But then the lightbulb over your head turned on
>Now smiling, you turned to the remaining stallions in the gym
>There must have been just fifteen of them left
>>
>>27944334
>Nothing compared to what you had had only a few hours ago
>But, if you plan worked, not only would you get everypony else back but you'd surprise those guards lying in wait for you
>Yes...
>Anon was in for the surprise of a lifetime...
"Fellas, listen up! I gotta plan..."
>>
>>27944342
Alright, I'm done. Another quick little snippet.
>>
>>27944279
>>Growling, you spun around and bucked another support beam
oh FUCK these colts forever. I hope stallionism is set back 100 years thanks to these asshole.
>>
>>27944114
That's already in my list, Venus dad

>>27944145
Heh, sounds fun

>>27944091
That particular herd or somepony else? Passionate and tender or wild and turned to eleven as LaP clops?

>>27944095
B-but... I'm an... drawfag artist... o-okay, green then?

>"I... I don't know, he was asking me about his weight, do those dresses and saddlebags make him look fat but even when I was telling him its 'key, he was mocking me and..."
>You were now listening another speech about some mares's stallion that came to 'translator' , bored and kicked back.
>With great power comes great responsibility or in your case great boredom.
"He wants you to compliment him verbally, not describe his body. Or he really asks if dress is bad. Be honest but don't forget to mention his beauty. Next!"
>When you first came to that "mirror world" you weren't able to find your place, or locals prevented you from searching sometimes.
>But few days looking around and talking with others and you found a perfect job.
>"Hey Anon! Soaren was asking after our training, if I'm going at party with my friends. I've said yeah, and he's been spiteful ever since."
>Helped Applehorse once by explaining what troubled her shortspoken brother in exchange of apples, she told that to her friends, they told to their friends and soon you had your own "stallion-to-equestrian translator 5 bits" booth and line of mares.
>The most canonical booth, only "the doctor is in/out" was missing... Maybe you should add that later.
"He expected that you will choose him above them and simply wanted to spend more time with you, Skittles. Flowers, candy flowers and go somewhere for a full day, you two and no one else. Next!"
>"Oh. Thanks, Anon! You are the best Sis!"
>It's probably for the best that you come up with that idea like that and in that place.
>>
>>27944411

>In any place bigger and more strict than Ponyville you would be asked to show a license and psychologist diploma, and you're not in any way learned about pony psychology, or any fairy tale characters, really.
>"I f-finally decided to talk with Time Turner about us, but he started that speech about me being a good pony, that he loves me and yet that he is not ready for relationship right now and something about not seeing me in a futu—"
>But you don't need it here, every pony here is like an open book, easier to read than it's-not-a-phase teens. Especially those... "males".
"Honestly, he's really not ready yet, but even if he was, he will not spare any seconds at you. You don't have The Power of Bits that "turns" him for you. Break with him, girl, as soon as you can. Next in line, faster!"
>"But... he is such a cute... maybe it's better that way..."
>Doesn't matter, the point is that now you have money and even regular customers. Sadly you were asked to translate only stallions, aside from some exceptions.
>"Um, g-good day..."
>...oh, And here is one of them.
>"M-me-I m-mean a friend!~ Friend of mine is having, like, a problem with male... stallion. She, like, like him and all, but not sure how to say that. He's not like the others, in every way, and she's having no luck even with regular ones. A-and she's scared that he will find her ugly..."
>You lean to wavy maned birdhorse and tousle her mane. Man, hiding in a black hooded cloak in a middle of July...
>Better make it quick while she can still stand.
>>
>>27944079
Ponies deadlifting
>>
>>27944424

"Meet him and say exactly that in a face. "Stallions" like him are fond of straight and honest ones. If you are too scared - take him someplace. I, for example, would take him to my favorite places - Hayburger Princess or Sugarcube Corner by the way - and talked to him there. And save your bits, I did not translated anything and you need them for tonight evening, cutie pie."
>Nodding as fast as she could with that oversized hood of her with holes for ears, Totally-not-a-Sea-Bomb-Shell excitedly galloped from you, and you heard a happy "HE CALLED ME CUTE!" somewhere far away in a distance.
"Ah, I love my job. Next, please!"

Because good ideas in previous threads must not be wasted in a random flood
>>
>>27944454
Bomb/Sea Shell a cutie

Any clumsy and adorable pone a cutie
>>
Twilight openly wonders why you always try to hang out with her and her friends instead of grazing with all the other stallions.
>>
>>27944525
Anon wonders why the stallions hang around nibbling grass while mares go to restaurants.
>>
>>27944525
"I don't eat grass."
>"Oh geez, did that article in Colt's Collaboration that get you too? Their diets are garbage, Anon, and you're beautiful just the way you are."
>>
>>27944594
A colt? In a restaurant? PREPOSTEROUS! Next you're gonna tell me that stallion suffrage is going to happen tomorrow!
>>
>>27944620
>"Contrary to popular belief, males in Equestria are, in fact, allowed to dine in restaurants, provided that they are escorted by a responsible mare and wear consent to wearing a sheath-lock. Should the male in question suffer a fit of hysterics or throw a tantrum it is the responsibility of the mare to discipline him."
>>
>>27944650
Wait. So a vibrator was used to treat women with hysteria. Does this mean that when a colt throws a tantrum, his mare has to go to town on him with a fleshlight?
>>
This thread gets really dark sometimes.>>27944650
>>27944620
>>
>>27944680
Maybe? I figured he'd just be ordered to bust a nut. I'm sure there are PLENTY of mares who'd be willing to assist.
>>
>>27944811
Nothing wrong with GrimDark, so long as it isn't GrimDerp. It's usually just silliness.
>>
>>27944844
or its grimderp on purpose and thats the joke.
>>
>>27944079 thanks and Pinkie asking Anon out.
>>27944103 You are being very helpfull man, Will improve my writing skills before continuing the story, dont want my first one to be a shity one.
>>
>>27944824
>Comically exaggerated grimdark "colts have no rights" green when

>You walk into your living room (where you're shooting the shit with your mare friends) with a letter in hand.
>"Whatcha got there, Anon?" asks Rainbow Dash
"A letter from the Princess. She says-"
>A burst of blue energy yanks the letter from your grasp and sends it straight into Rarity's hooves.
>"Oh, goodness! How inappropriate. Did you really shove your fist up into her-"
"What's wrong with you, Rarity?! That was a very personal and very private letter between the Princess and I!"
>Rarity waves you off casually.
>"Oh, do be quiet Anonymous, darling. How else are you going to know what your mail says if a mare doesn't read it to you?"
>Rainbow Dash throws in her two cents.
>"How did you even know it was from the Princess anyway? Did she draw a picture of herself on the front or what?"
"What are you even-I read her name on it, you shit."
>Rarity gasps dramatically.
>"You can read?!"
>Twilight just "tsk"s quietly and shakes her head.
>"Just what are those stallionists trying to prove? You don't need to read to make me dinner, and doing things like taking your chastity device off doesn't affect how you lick me off!"
>She spreads her legs and scratches her cunt while very deliberately staring you in the eye.
>"We'll fix that soon, sweetheart. I get that you modern types don't like chastity belts, but you could at LEAST make a point of knowing what our favourite dishes are."
>Rarity pipes in next.
>"Come to think of it, dear, it's been a whole hour that I've been here and you STILL have not fetched me a cider and a snack!"
>Rainbow Dash decides to join the conversation.
>"Yeah, and my cooter is mysteriously un-licked. What do you say Anon, wanna be the Daring Do to my Sapphire Stone?"
>You don't let ponies into your house any more.
>>
>Princess Celestia makes Anon a prince
>Not because he's particularly qualified, but so that stallions have someone to look up to
>Also, in case humanity ever makes contact with Equestria, he'll hopefully put in a good word
>>
>>27945208
>"Dost thou knoweth, Prince Anonymous, that the duties of a Prince include that of orally pleasuring his Princesses?"
>>"Luna! Quit lying to Anon like that. Sorry, sweetie, why don't you come with me? I'll keep you nice and safe away from my mean, nasty sister... in my bedroom. Didn't I mention? That's your room now too."
>>
>Anon is a tryhard /k/ operator
>He doesn't even have guns, only airshit, and always burns himself on his MREs
>Yet, in Marshmallow RGRE, he's the equivilent of SEAL team six
>Princess Luna offers him a job plinking enemies of the state with bb's
>something something badass female soldiers
>>
>>27945208
"So anon, it's me. Trump. So... I kinda want the oil from pony lands, can I Jew it or do I need a war?"
>You're a faggot Mr President.
But you need a war.
>>
>>27945245
>Silly anon males can't do combat mos's
>>
>>27944352
>>27944342
>>27944334
>>27944311
>>27944296
>>27944279

Who is talking in this part?
Spike?
>>
>Oral sex is unheard of b/c ponies don't mate on their backs and it's awkward to reach when they're standing up
>Ponewaifu is blown away when Anon convinces her to lay on her back and goes down on her
>>
>>27945335
But irl stallions go down on mares to see if they are receptive.
Sort of.
>>
>>27945255
>Trump can contact equestria, so he must have shed his mortal form amd become the God Emperor and led humanity into space.
>Implying I wouldn't give God Emperor Trump a great deal on oil.
>Implying I wouldn't impose a time and space transport tax of 1 starship with my name on it.
>>
>>27945208
>To their immense surprise, Anon is actually a fair and excellent ruler. No abuse of power or stupid laws they need to overturn as they expected out of a stallion.
>And since the Equestrian government is no where near as complicated as a human one, Anon can win nearly any bureaucratic / legal conflict he finds himself in.
>The already well run government has all its tiny leaks and gaps filled by Anon. Useless and silly laws are reformed or removed. The unruly nobles are brought to heel. Even the inner workings of the government are reformed for efficiency.
>Laws are followed even better by ponies and the guards work more at enforcing them fairly. All because each of them develop a fear of disappointing the new father-like prince.
>Everything now runs like clockwork.
>Celestia and Luna are unsure what to do with their sudden abundance of free time.
>>
>>27945484
>Free Time
Any free time they might have is spent getting rutted sensless by Prince Anon.
>>
>>27943583
“You okay there Rainbow? That was a pretty nasty crash.”
>The moment Rainbow saw you when walking into town she tried doing some sort of trick that acquainted her with the side of building.
>Suffice it to say, the building wasn’t amused and displayed its displeasure with what was most likely a concussion.
>”I’m okay, now stop moving around so much.”
“I’m standing still Rainbow.”
>”I don’t think I’m okay.”
>Silly pony traumatic brain injuries aren’t cool.
“Okay then off to the hospital we go then.”
>Picking up the light pony you carried her to the hospital, cradling her frame in your arms.
>She must have been really out of it since she kept trying to pepper you with horse kisses the entire way.
>Muttering things like stopping by some bushes for a quickie.
>What a weird pony, didn’t she know pony’s aren’t for sexual.
>>
>>27945245
I'd definitely read.
>>
File: Princesses flaunting their power.jpg (425KB, 1147x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Princesses flaunting their power.jpg
425KB, 1147x1100px
>>27945592
Ponies are not for sexual, but horses are.
Things in the middle, Lile Big Mac, Fleur and Cadence are for, and yet not for sexual.
You can think sexual about them, and do sexual things with those thoughrs, but you can't do sexual with them directly.
>>
>>27945749
What.
>>
>>27945817
Do not sex pone.
Do sex horse.
Don't sex bigger pones who are not quite horses, but thinking sexual about them is okay, unlike normal pones, who are not for sexual.
>>
>>27945749
You got into my liquor cabinet again Shuk, didn't you?

You owe me a new bottle of crown by the way.
>>
>>27945427
Hey. sh-shut up. This is ponies, not horses. Only slutty colts go down on mares, if such a thing even exists. It's something that herdmares do to other herdmares when their stallion falls asleep after 15 wild seconds of passionate love-making.
>>
>>27945749
>>27945835
Wait, so for sexual is determined by size?
This must mean bigpons are always for sexual.
SPELUNKING
>>
>>27946159
"hey bb u want sum fuk?"
>"Always, tiny Anon. Get the giant condom that you wear like a poncho only without the holes for your head and arms."
>>
>>27945749
>>27945835
So Chrysalis is for sexual, then?
>>
>>27945749
Shuk you are so right. But if big pone is for sexual, and Celestia is the biggest, why is she only an aunt? Can she be for sexual later?
>>
>>27946180
>I want to be used as a living dildo by Giant mares and be soaked in their marecum
>>
>>27946286
Chrysalis exists for the sole purpose of sexual. She was made to take the HMD in the kinkiest ways imaginable and provide anon with hundreds of bugchildren.
>>
>>27946324
Like 90% of the currently existing changelings are shining armor's children from all the sperm she's storing inside herself from when she brainwashed and raped him for a week straight.
>>
>>27945316
It's Caramel.
The last part let us know that he was not watching Anon win, but was busting up the gym.
>>
>>27945208
>>27945484
Frosty was writing a great story about that, but she stopped. Now she's writing some kickass incest stuff.
>>
File: did somebody say clip.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
did somebody say clip.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
can we get a /k/ anon in here?
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 900x900px
>>27946493
>Incest
>Kickass
>>
>>27946604
What kinda /k/ you cravin bby.
>>
>>27946713
insane nugget loving, fireing line using, vietnam loving, dragon dildo lovin, skinwalker killin, DUES VULT saying, /k/. the type that makes land mines in his spare time and has back up plans for his backup plans to flee inna woods.
>>
>>27946684
>Doesn't know that Frostybox could make the shit into gold
How new are you?
>>
>>27946931
Covering shit with gold doesn't make it better. It's still shit.
>>
Never doubt the power of a mare with a fetish.
>>
>RGRE is the official unofficial herdshit thread

What? Is the theme these threads are supposedly about already so tired and played out that you can only pretend it's still about that, or is it all one or two dedicated autists pushing the idea that there must be a demand for herdshit green in a thread where the theme is not implicitly about herdshit?
>>
>>27947036
What
>>
>>27946493
Link? It's not on her pastebin
>>
>>27947031
>"Anon, can you take this piece of paper with my brother's cutie mark and tape it to your thigh? Call me "Twily" tonight."
>>
>>27947201
>"You don't want to be Shining?, then just turn it the other way and you can be Celestia, but in that way you should call me "faithful student" then.
>>
>>27946493
In the Sunset thread? I haven't peered in there only because I haven't watches EQG and I honestly know next to nothing about her.
>>
>>27942554
That's literally just fucking Nyx.
>>
>>27947447
Yes, she's doing a double Suncest and a Pie family one
>>
>>27944411
Day passed and no answer. 'Kay then it will be LyRa, Rara and Rarara, turned to 11 and without them knowing how long hmd can last...

Time to go. I'll try to lurk around when internet is up
>>
>>27947613
I might have to check those threads then. Thank you Anon.
>>
>>27947447
sunset's actually a pretty fun character after the first film desu
>>
File: 1461911128309.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1461911128309.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
>>27946916
>Anon wants to innawoods
>No raifu
>He makes do

>Meanwhile Twi is freaking out as her entire 'collection' has gone missing
>Doesn't want to visit Clops R Us to restock
>Only desperate virgins go there more than twice a week and she's totally not
>Not in the slightest
>Proceeds to cry herself to sleep while grinding on a pillow
>>
File: iron giant why.jpg (50KB, 458x990px) Image search: [Google]
iron giant why.jpg
50KB, 458x990px
>>27947665
>>
>>27947684
/k/.
thats why.
>>
>>27944454
You should write more often.
>>
>>27947665
> /k/Anon hires ponies to build him guns
>Ponies are not good at violence
>Each time they build a gun, they do something horribly wrong
>Like Twilight Sparkle's magical accelerator gun that moving shot holes in space-time
>On the first test-firing, Anon's outdoor range was completely crushed by torn, irradiated pieces of a parallel universe Ponyville sucked through the tears before the gun overheated and melted into slag.
>Or Smithy Dippy's Glockbominations.
>The less said about those, the better.
>Sometimes the guns work
>When this is the case, it's usually even more horiffic
>Like the time Metal Whacker presented Anon with a rifle that fired bloodied teeth while screaming in pain
>"I made some changes, now you don't need to make those cartridge thingies"
>Anon just wants to go shootan
>But overprotective ponies won't let him enroll in the classes he'd need to learn how to construct the guns himself.
>"Don't be silly, Anon. There's no need for you to take a hard and dangerous course like that. Just let us big strong mares build it for you."
>"Yeah, what are friends for?"
>"You could get hurt, working around hot metal on only two legs."
>>
Got an idea, but no idea how to store it.

Twilight doesn't like anon, whatever reason, he is loud, blunt, not stallion like, so many different reasons to not like anon from a pony prospective. Anon goes off, has fun, sees her every now and then, invites her a few times, she even attends if not just to not hurt his feelings then so she keeps face as a princess. Anon has his fun, never really herds and dies alone. Ponies are sad, even though he had no kids of his own, was a great pseudo dad for his friends kids. Centuries later, twilight looks back on her life, and realizes that anon may have been the perfect stallion, just not in her life at the perfect time. After a century more of trying to find the perfect one, she realizes its not about where they are its about when they are. she perfects the timetravel spell, and decided to bee anon's roomie for a few decades, and when that passes, possibly herd with him. But she still holds a slight grudge over her former self, so she decided to fuck with her non stop, pic related.
>>
>>27948310
it'll be that ep all over again where nothing is accomplished
>>
>>27948361
What episode, the starlight one where she fucks the time line or the one where she looks like snake?

Either way, the idea here is she grew up, figured out what she wanted, and got it. Along with fucking with her younger uptight self.
>>
>>27948393
forgot the ep name in season 1 i think

where twi turned into Big boss
>>
>>27948410
Snake plissken from escape from la/newyork, forget which one is the good one.
>>
>>27948419
new york was pretty cool

also the time traveling prompts get really weird when logic is applied
>>
>>27943583
>>Celestia tries to fly and act regal, but slips when landing and eats dirt at his feet.
This please.
>>
>>27947665
I don't even....do we call mods on this? I am confused in a bad way, and I don't know whether to ignore this "thing" or try to burn it.
>>
>>27942854
someone gave me an idea last thread to make anon twilight's student, and i'm making it blow up in her face hard, it will be shit, it will be horribly written, but i'm making it 1 week of anons life summed up in bullet points.

trying to figure out every way for anon to be kind of a dick to twilight for the whole student thing is a little challenging.
>>
>>27948858
Modern art is criminally bad but I don't think the mods care about this.
>>
>>27948473
Honestly if I do anything with it, probably going to have twilight(future) herd anon, while fucking with twilight the present. Always making it a joke though, that goes a long way toward believability. Just not sure if I should ever clue present twilight in on what happens. If I go future twilight herds with herself, going to asspull a spell that is reverse mind rape, it gives them memories they once had in life/experience, like I said, comedy, so the whole time travel thing isn't a focal point.

Basicly, future twilight is twilight but stick removed from her ass, she watched her friends die once, and almost lost her chance at someone perfect for her, this is twi after she realizes you can fuck up the little things, she may live forever but not everyone else.
>>
>>27945615
>Its no state secret, blueblood is a fucking cunt
>Every day, 'raise taxes on poor, they arent even real ponies, why should they have anything' or this gem 'why are public schools free?'
>But it was after his 'we really should just go to war with the ziggers' that celestia had enough of his shit
>She got in touch with you, and is paying you 5 bits for every time you hit blueblood
>You open your suitcase
>The foam interior still smells new
>Everything electric is powered by laitnent magic in the air
>You set up the cellphone so it can take video of every shot you take
>You take out your prized... gas powered sniper
>You put downt he biped
>Makeing sure the geli suit you are in is in fact the same color as the building, and the gun is also relitivly covered you aim tward the cocksucker
>Both eyes open, you look down the scope
>Last night you practiced with a dummy target
>Hit the center within a quarter inch each time
>Told celestia to keep the weather conditions the same as that night
>Prep work done, you breath deep and put your finger on the trigger
>Center mass, head, or eye
>She did say you would get tripple for eye shots...
>Did I mention how much celestia fucking hates him?
>Probably has something to do with the elderly mare who fell down stairs while blueblood was in a rush
>Poor timeing as a week eirlier a kid also fell down the stairs with blue blood present
>The guards said he was complaining of the noise but could not implicate him further
>Eye it is
>Blueblood starts to turn around
>In the split second he starts to move, you decide to re aim
>>
>>27948986

-snap-
>hit
-snap- -snap-
>direct shots
>He is in pain after a brown eye and two egg shots, but he managed to look around for what hit him
-snap-
>Eye number one shot
>Hoof over the left eye,
>Oooo big mistake fucker
-snap-
>Other eye taken out
>He will be fine, celestia assured you that even if you ripped his eye out, magic coulf regenerate it
>With the video taken, you pack up your kit, worndering if celestia is going to pay you 55 bits, or just 45
>Also wonder if you can get some extra bits for other... sensitive shots.
>>
>>27946916
>The expected something like that when joined army.
>Can't even say fuck.
>>
Ponies say "Buck", right? When Anon says "Fuck", is it like women who say something stupid like "Truck" instead of swearing?
>>
>>27949021
Ponies say 'buck' because to them violence is the taboo thing.
Anon saying 'fuck you' is seen as a somewhat obscene version of our own replacing 'fuck him' with 'bless his heart'
>>
>>27949067
So fuck you would be a compliment because it's saying they are fuckable.

Anon misconstrued cussing when.
>>
>>27949109
Ponies are not autists and can see that he is upset when he says it.
>"The colt sure does a strange choice of words."
>>
>>27949109
No.
>>
>>27948310
God please yes
>>
>>27948990
Moar sniper anon.
>>
>>27948310
But if stick in butt Twilight gets pregnant, future Twilight will have a kid already. Or is Future Twilight and all Twilights beyond that going to come back for the same hot monkey love, So Anon has a herd of nerdpone.
>>
>>27948917
>all that you wrote

shit see what i mean?
>>
>>27949375
Present twilight is going to get a series of the pic related visits, future twilight is just fucking with her, What I would have happen most likely is, again full comedy here, future twilight at the end of anons life come back again, and because there is already a future twilight there, herd with them, there is no real way to make a story out of this, so everything would be random snippets of oneshots.

>>27949347
Oh I plan on more, granted, making this rgre will be difficult at best, I plan on having anon use a wide assortment of airsoft on blue blood, usually trying to hide himself... I do have a grand finale though, though I honestly think the only way it could be done would be fairly violent toward the end, need to look up if there are any close range airsoft to the eye videos... fuck my life.
>>
>>27948990
Secret service sniper Anon, please keep going.
>>
>>27949375
>Be Anon in Pony town
>Your house got sucked into a hurricane by a pony in a witch hat and landed here
>On top of the now splattered witch pony.
>A white horse with a gold tiara came by and neighed at you shortly afterwards
>You gave her a chocolate bar since it was halloween.
>She took her chocolate bar.
>And ate it.
>The ponies from the town tried to get chocolate too, but once they tried eating your garden you chased them off.
>You're going to have to keep an eye on them.
>Big whitey followed after them when they left, even though you didn't shoo her away.
>You hosed the pony blood off your wall and then went inside for the night.
>You don't know how your power and water are still working, but you're thankful they are.
>The next day a bunch of ponies in armor came by and took the witch corpse away
>Some of them eyes your sunflowers, but they didn't try to eat them.
>You suspect white ponies are the smarter ones.
>>
>>27949444
>Be Princess Celestia
>Evil Princess Dan is kidnapping another alien colt
>This time your magi managed to detect her before she's finished, and you're flying to Ponyville where the portal storm has opened.
>Maybe this time you can prevent another poor soul from being torn from his home.

>Be a bit later.
>Still be Celestia.
>Just arrived in Ponyville.
>There's a strange new building in Ponyville.
>You're too late.
>Curse you Dan!
>You approach the misplaced dwelling to search for clues.
>The first thing you notice is the smell.
>Then you notice where the smell is coming from.
>Yep, that's a corpse.
>And by the look of those ruby slippers, Dan won't be abducting anypony else.
>You hope her victim isn't under there too.
>Next step is to search the house.
>You knock on the front door, hoping that your suspicions are wrong.
>And when a overdressed biped answers it, relief at being wrong washes through you.
"[DIALOGUE IS HARD- celestia welcomes Anon to equestria or something]"
>"[Alien Noises]"
>He offers you something wrapped in some kind of foil.
>You open it and discover it's a delicious treat.
>You eat it.
>The townsponies, seeing his friendly nature, apporach the alien structure.
>Some of them decide to sample the plants in the surrounding garden.
>Alien colt does not like that.
>He chases them away with a alien impliment that sort of resembles a broom crossed with a rake
>Is this what brought down Evil Princess Dan?
>This alien warrior prince?
>You are going to have to clear your schedule for this one.
>>
>>27944079
I would like some from the cow tipping green please
>>
>>27949375
Oops, I wrote something different from what I meant to.

>Anon's innerquestria
>Nerd ponies find out about his tech
>Cannot resist
>Begin pilgrimages to visit the alien
>Alien club forms, collecting whatever scraps of human technology they can in the hopes of learning from it
>They have a decade old computer Anon gave to them to play with along with some of his old books.
>They spend days at a time trying to unravel the mysteries of these alien artefacts.
>Anon thinks it's kind of cute
>Eventually nerdpons decide they want more than just his alien knowledge
>They want his alien body too
>>
>>27949515
>that feel when durnk writes something you want more of but you know durnk only does one shots.
>>
>>27949577
>They want his alien body too
So, as in for lewd times, autopsy, part of a figurine collection? What?
>>
>>27949747
sure thing
>>
>>27949747
Pony Area 69.
>>
>>27949747
No, they want to have a body like his, so they get into one of the worst fetishes. TF.
>>
>>27949747
>>27949783
>>27949781
>Sure, why not?
>>27949769
I like the way you think.
There is more than one pony in the alien club, they can easily have differing opinions on what they should do with/to the alien

>>27949734
>That feel when it's hard to do long things.
>That feel when people don't join in writing things.
>That feel when no jolly cooperation.
>That feel when you know you need to go to sleep but keep writing anyway.
>That feel when even bed cannot stop you.

>>27949783
>The Princesses banned long-term use of transformation magic on the basis of "Shit tier fetish".
>The ponice will jail you if you are transformed for too long a time.
>This is why Twilight refused to turn Rainbow into a griffon.
>The time they had spent as breezies was pushing them dangerously close to the limit.
>Twilight does not want to get sent to /pony prison/ and disappoint her loved ones.
>Thousands of years of having playful pony princesses with absolute executive power have led to many laws like this.
>Such as "Zebras can't live in towns", "All non-princesses go to bed at sunset" (Which was repealed after the Nightmare Moon incident), and "Sdrawkcab si wal siht".
>>
>>27949812
I am writing things, and they're almost ready to be posted.
>>
Silly Anon, stallions are unfit for military service. Have you ever heard of a famous stallion general? Of course not!
>>
>>27950471
>Tell me your secrets, pony butt.
>>
File: 1429437312061.png (179KB, 593x562px) Image search: [Google]
1429437312061.png
179KB, 593x562px
>>27950471
Anon sure likes to molest Pinkie a lot.
>>
>>27950557
Corrupting an innocent Ponk would be near illegal amounts of fun.
>>
File: 1456218039440.png (157KB, 631x682px) Image search: [Google]
1456218039440.png
157KB, 631x682px
>>27950575
>innocent
>>
>>27950585
Ruining her ability to enjoy stallions ever again by fucking her into a coma also works.
>>
>>27950575
>Pinkie is crushing hard on Anon.
>He can't help but tease her.
>Her cartoon powers fizzle out when she's flustered.
>Her attempts to do cartoon shenanigans around him fail embarrassingly.
>Anon just finds it endearing.
>>
>>27947185
I added the Pie family one just a little bit ago

http://pastebin.com/Y2enwxeD

>>27946931
Oh Anon, you flatterer...
>>
>>27950694
i needs it

flustered pinkie is extra adorable
>>
>>27950694
Someone pls
>>
>>27950537
What would he get the rank for, getting supplies delivered on time?
>>
File: 1461597578343.png (190KB, 489x564px) Image search: [Google]
1461597578343.png
190KB, 489x564px
>>27950642
How many mares is he going to ruin before his lust is satiated?
>>
File: Athena Sparkle+.png (174KB, 401x500px) Image search: [Google]
Athena Sparkle+.png
174KB, 401x500px
>>27950585
>perfect size

>>27950537
Athena Sparkle should be canon.
The virginal goddess of wisdom and war
>>
>>27950838
All of them.
>>
File: 1391972734586.png (80KB, 291x427px) Image search: [Google]
1391972734586.png
80KB, 291x427px
>>27950838
Who knows. Fleur was one of the first to be spoiled and bred.
>>
>>27950838
What's the name of that artist?
>>
>>27950537
>>27950828

Kinda wanna write a story where Anon is trying to become recognized as a commander because he's an historical warfare buff on Earth.
>>
File: 1459366388862.png (506KB, 2512x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1459366388862.png
506KB, 2512x1492px
>>27950854
>tfw you will never have a herd of fat happily bred mares
>>
>>27950898
>Twilight and Trixie stop fighting for the sake of the foals once they find out that they're both pregnant
>Manage to work out their differences now that sick magic duels are off the table
>They're each other's foal's godmothers
>>
>>27950537
But the entire guard consists of stallions. The captain is a stallion.
>>
>>27950909
That sounds really sweet.
>>
File: 1453803103176.jpg (178KB, 800x656px) Image search: [Google]
1453803103176.jpg
178KB, 800x656px
>>27950912
Not in RGRE.
>>
>>27950912
That's because being a 'Guard' sounds better than being a royal harem member to their parents
>>
>>27950838
The entire staff of Canterlot Castle.

>>27950857
That is Cold Blooded Twilight.
>>
>>27947201
>saddles
U-u-unf
>>
>>27950972
>Anon goes to clothing store
>Unknowingly walks into stallion's lingerie
>Finds a nice pair of leather saddles that he wears as shoulderpads
>Wears them in public
>>
>>27950909
That is really adorable.
>>
>>27950991
c'mon now I don't think even anon would be that retarded.
On another note the big leather saddles we put on horses would probably be like k cup bras to ponies
>>
>>27950991
What would he need shoulder pads for?
>>
>>27949554
cow tipping what? Can you explain or link to story, because I'm drawing blanks here...
>>
>>27951088
World of Warcraft roleplay.
>>
>>27951088
To be 80s as possible.
>>
>>27951088
more space to carry mares
>>
>>27951110
Pegawaifu perches.
>>
>>27951136
>Pegasi are instinctively drawn to broad shoulders to perch on
>Rainbow Dash is confused when she's suddenly attracted to Anon and his shoulderpads
>>
File: 1458405492754.gif (427KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1458405492754.gif
427KB, 200x198px
>>27950909
>Anon makes a herd out of Twilight and all her villain clones.
>Aka Trixie, Sunset, and Glimglam.
>The foals born out of the herd are all unicorns and/or alicorns with stupid powerful magic.
>Ponyville gets even more hectic.
>Celestia's face when her Gifted Unicorns school has an entire class of half-siblings that have each almost blown up Ponyville.
>>
>>27951294
Sounds like the start of a sitcom.
>>
File: breed her, breed her, breed her.gif (794KB, 350x252px) Image search: [Google]
breed her, breed her, breed her.gif
794KB, 350x252px
>>27951294
A thing for unicorns.
>>
>>27951310
>"Another one, Anon?" is the first episode name.
>>
File: 1467520973490.gif (3MB, 484x473px) Image search: [Google]
1467520973490.gif
3MB, 484x473px
>>27951294
>"You're an ass face!"
>"Dad said not to use that word!"
>"Dad also says to tell the truth, so I am!"
>"Ohhhhhh! Fight! Fight! Fight!" The other Ymous children chant.
>None of them notice the frazzled teacher hastily escaping the room.
---
>BOOM!
>Celestia lazily looks out her office window in the castle, already knowing what she'll see.
>Once again, the side of her school was blown the buck out. Blasts and lasers already flying like a poorly animated neighpon cartoon.
>She sighs, and pulls a pre filled-out incident report from her desk.
>"I really must talk to Twilight about those children..."
>>
Question for y'all. What writing style of mine (if you could call it that) do you prefer:

Purely Anon's thoughts as narration:
>You sure do like bluh bluh bluh
>...wait, is that what you think it is?
>You aren't sure, but bluh blah bleuh

or narration centered around Anon's perspective
>Rainbow Dash winds up for a punch but flies back, fearing for her safety.
>Twilight gives you a look that clearly suggest pants-shitting terror.
>If you had to guess, you'd say that no mare was ever meant to drink that much cider.

Because I have a new story lined up and I can't stop switching between them and it's making me type like a retard.
>>
Well if you really want to tag along with all the soldiers, then you can uhh... be the stress relief officer! We're up against changelings though, so don't get attached to anypony.
>>
>>27951500
A mix of both is honestly best.
>>
>>27951500
Second one. First is good for funny shorts and idea tossing, but the using Anonymous' perspective for narration makes for a better long term read.
>>
>>27951500
2nd.
>>
>>27951520
Are we marshmallow pones?
>Anon pets bellies and rocks mares to sleep

Or are we regular pones?
>Anon introduces the concept of oral sex to a bunch of mares who only know the pleasures of 15-second sex
>>
>>27951547
>Princess of War
>Not knowing where to put a colt
Just make him pull heavy things you dumbass
>>27951547
We not a shit so 2nd it goes
>smelly soldier pony vag on the march
>>
more monster hunter anon when
>>
>>27951590
>make him pull heavy things

Why send a stallion to do a mare's job?
>>
>>27951094
Story by BrandNewWritefag, it's great if you like big strong minotaur girls with big strong minotits.
http://pastebin.com/pSeAqG9T

Speaking of BrandNewWritefag, how's that faggot doing, anyways?
Haven't seen him in here for a while.
N-Not that I care or anything, idiot!
>>
>>27948986
>both eyes open

Thank you, anon. It's been too long watching these fucking normies try to do /k/ommando in Equestria.
>>
>>27951617
Why? A simple job for the simple-minded, so that he can't fuck it up.
>>
>>27951613
Soon.
>>
>>27951647
NOT SOON ENOUGH
>>
>>27950928
Yes in RGRE. Dammit, now you've made me wanna get off my ass and finish the shit I started like a year ago.
>>
>>27951521
>>27951533
>>27951534
Looks like 2nd is the way to go. Thanks for the input.

>>27951521
I'll keep this in mind too. Maybe if I want to give a character a brief POV I'll do this.
>>
>>27951388
>>27951294
>>27951310

Damn you all.

>Dusk Shine, son of Princess Twilight Sparkle.
>Basically a male version of her, neuroses included.
>Loves studying and magic, but is terrified of disappointing his mother so he tends to overwork himself.
>Gets angry when ponies insinuate that he hasn't earned his place in the School for Gifted Unicorns.

>Sunspot, daughter of Sunset Shimmer
>Cocky but with the talent and drive to succeed to back it up.
>Bullies her siblings but will kick the ass of anybody else who tries it.
>Likes to listen to loud rock music and learned how to play the guitar from Sunset.

>Presto, son of Trixie
>A total mama's colt and wants to be just like her when he grows up.
>Loves to show off his stage magic and gets angry when his smarter siblings mock him for it.
>A drama king, but knows when not to push Anon too far lest he receive an ass-whooping.

>Star Seeker, daughter of Starlight Glimmer
>Thought her mother was cooler as a villain, much to Starlight's embarrassment.
>Believes most stallions other than her father aren't worth courting.
>Just as much of a magic nerd as the others.
>Ongoing rivalry with Sunspot to outdo each other.

>Eclipse, daughter of Moondancer.
>It's not actually her name, but it's all she'll answer to as an edgy teenager.
>Wants to stand out among her magic-loving family, but is secretly still a huge nerd.
>Dyes her mane black and wears black sweaters like Moondancer.
>Thinks her mother is underwhelming compared to her half-siblings' mothers.
>>
>>27951736
I LIKE IT
>>
File: 1456088755762.jpg (19KB, 386x387px) Image search: [Google]
1456088755762.jpg
19KB, 386x387px
>>27951736
Mmm yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 205x246px
Dammit, I just want a herd of mares that are protective of me. They're out working, bringing home the bread, while I'm home keeping the house and taking care of the kids.

Why do I have to have this shitty lonely life instead. Its not fucking fair
>>
>>27951736
Would they call the mothers of their half-siblings "Mom" as well? Aunt?
>>
File: 1405290800853.jpg (78KB, 800x655px) Image search: [Google]
1405290800853.jpg
78KB, 800x655px
>>27951820
Life is only suffering, anon.
>>
>>27951823

Probably, Aunt.
>>
>>27951820
Just wait a couple decades, my dude.

VR will pave the way, we will have our deepest fantasies fulfilled, I'm sure of it.
>>
>>27951823
Mom, of course!
>>
>>27950727
I noticed you getting some praise for that in the other thread. I'll have to check it out.
>>
File: large.png (216KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
216KB, 1024x1024px
>>27951852

>Eclipse calls her half-sibling's mothers Mom but not Moondancer.
>Moondancer's suffering intensifies.
>>
>>27951895
>Before long, Eclipse gets cornered about the issue and has to do the one thing her and her siblings dread above all else.
>A long talk with her neutral faced, but audibly disappointed father.
>It hurts more than any ass whooping ever could.
>>
>>27951951

>Unfortunately, before she can apologize to her mother Moondancer has gone Full Midlife Crisis
>She attempts to do dangerous but cool stunts so that her daughter will be proud of her, risking her life in the process
>Eclipse realizes how badly she fucked up.
>>
>>27949734
if your lucky a write fag will also like the start and use it as a prompt. it sometimes happens
>>
File: Dipshit.gif (605KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dipshit.gif
605KB, 600x600px
>>27951294
>>27951388
>>27951736
>>27951823
>>27951895
>>27951951
>>27951978
I NEED IT
>>
>>27951736
Gross.
>>
>>27951736
>>Believes most stallions other than her father aren't worth courting.
wew lad
>>
>>27951951
>Anon doesn't say anything
>Just stares at her with the most disappointed face she's ever seen.
>After a few minutes of silence, Anon gets up without another word and walks out of the room
>Eclipse cries herself to sleep.
>>
>Anon cannot flip the switch in his mind and can't help but see ponies as intelligent pets
>Gets all cutesy and babies them like he would a pet cat
>Marely mares feel emaresculated

>"Anon, stop it! Colts are watching!"
"Aww, don't be so grumpy. Would belly rubs make you feel better?"
>"...maybe."
>>
>>27952258
>Anon reeds ponies sugar cubes as a reward for good behaviour
>He encourages them subconsciously to act cutsie around him
>>
File: 1457915479633.png (240KB, 1280x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1457915479633.png
240KB, 1280x1045px
>>27952321
>>He encourages them subconsciously to act cutsie around him
Oh boy.
>>
File: 1450469929636.png (274KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1450469929636.png
274KB, 500x579px
>>27951520
>the one wagon in the convoy that keeps rocking all nice as Twilight rocks her body against your hips, pinned to the wall by her heavy horse ass
>All you get is a "Thanks!" when she and every other mare there is done
>>
>>27952418
I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>27952628
sex without emotions is not sex worth having
>>
>>27952648
This
>>
>>27952648
Apathy is an emotion.
>>
File: 1424745363173.jpg (489KB, 904x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1424745363173.jpg
489KB, 904x1024px
>>27952648
I like you.
>>
>>27952648
>You follow the warparty from a distance and provide ranged support unseen during battles.
>Twilight seeks you out at night for wild romps fueled by passion and the fear that it may be the last time you each other alive.
>>
>>27952648
True
>>
File: 1461970336701.jpg (388KB, 1024x653px) Image search: [Google]
1461970336701.jpg
388KB, 1024x653px
>>27952682
I'd rather have that with good ol sunbutt.
>>
Did that one story with Anon doing his own shit and RD being a total cunt keep going?
>>
>>27952779
You mean like >>27927223?
>>
>>27952779
AA decided to stop because writing Diggy Hole 2.0 is hard.
>>
>>27952826
That's the one.
>>
File: FUCKING_HELL.png (287KB, 673x567px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING_HELL.png
287KB, 673x567px
>>27952827
>>
“Wait you’re a mare?”
>”Of course I’m a mare, are you seriously telling me you thought I was a colt?”
>Rainbow did act like a guy most of the time, and her voice definitely sounded…
>”You bucker! You did, didn’t you?”
>So Rainbow looked really pissed now, you needed to diffuse this situation before things got really out of hand.
>”Well guess what, I’m girl, with girl parts!”
>Rainbow spun around, you didn’t even have time to react before her tail moved out of the way and flashed you her lady bits.
>”See girl parts.”
>Shaking her rump you tried to peel your eyes away.
“Rainbow”
>”If you think you’re getting any of this after that”
“All I asked if you and the weather team had planned for any bad weather tomorrow?”
>You were never going to ask her about the weather ever again.
>”Oh.”
>Slowly her tail lowered, but she didn’t turn back around.
“Tell you what, I’m just going to walk away and pretend today didn’t happen, sound good?”
>Though you couldn’t see her face, you saw Rainbow nod her head.

--
Now I know why Durnk likes writing while sloshed, it's pretty fun.
>>
>>27952827
The new bs I'm trying to write actually continues from Rainbow being a cunt. And writing Diggy Hole 2.0 IS hard.
>>
>>27952927
Yes. This pleases me.
>>
>>27952998
It's called "Just the Tip" and it starts off with Rainbow Dash trying to get Anon to give her a wingjob.
>>
File: NOT_SURE_HOW_TO_FEEL.jpg (42KB, 372x380px) Image search: [Google]
NOT_SURE_HOW_TO_FEEL.jpg
42KB, 372x380px
>>27953151
Ya posting it here, or...?
>>
>>27953165
Not yet. The outline's done but I have nothing other than the first little bit written. I'm just shilling like some kind of tool right now.
>>
>>27950870
this
>>
>>27951978

"Mom, what the fuck are you doing?!"
>You are Eclipse, and you have made a grievous error.
>"Language!"
>You rub the back of your neck after your father smacked it.
>Your mother, Moondancer, was currently dressed in a white jumpsuit, helmet, and balancing on motorcycle.
>In front of her was a steep ramp.
>She was attempting to jump GHASTLY GORGE on a unicycle of all things!
>"Proving I'm not lame!" Your mother responded, clearly nervous but resolute.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! You don't have to prove anything to me!"
>"It's not just about you!" She shouts down from the high up ramp.
>"It's about proving to EVERYPONY, myself included, that I am worth something! I hear what those snooty noble ponies say behind my back!"
>She sniffles, and your find yourself tearing up as well.
>"That I don't belong a royal herd, that they have no idea why your father loves me!"
>"Moonie, it doesn't matter what they think!" your father yells up at her.
>"Yes it does!"
>You see her pull her goggles down in front of her eyes.
>"A-And today I'm going to prove them ALL wrong!"
>"Moondancer, you could die or seriously injure yourself!" your other mother, Twilight yells up at her just as worried as the rest of you.
>"I-If that's the price I have to pay, so be it!"
>Your eyes widened as she pushes forward and starts accelerating down the ramp.
>"I AM A REAL MARE!" she screams as the wheels spin faster and faster.
>Mom Twilight immediately takes off into the air after her, aiming to grab her before she actually made it into the air.
>You wanted to scream, to cover your eyes, to look away.
>But all you could do is watch in horror as your mother sped down that ramp.
>Your horror intensified as Twilight overshot it and missed Mom, who went flying off the ramp screaming at the top of her lungs.
>>
>>27953463
>"Stallions and Gentlemares, we are gathered here today..."
>You don't hear any of the words the old priest is saying.
>All you can do is stare at the colt, hard gravestone that has your mother's name on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (520KB, 2042x1432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520KB, 2042x1432px
>>27953540
NO
DONT
DONT YOU FUCKING DARE
>>
>>27953540
>"This gift was in poor taste." Moondancer says.
>"Maybe a 'Everything turned out fine party' with a theme of irony was a bad idea."
No sad ending here.
>>
>>27953551
>"Surprise!"
>Dirt flies everywhere as Pinkie Pie bursts out of your mother's grave.
>Balloons float away and confetti settles over everypony.
>"Welcome to the "Your Mother Was Only Pretending To Be Dead Because I Wouldn't Let Her Leave My Basement Until She Agreed To It" party!"
>This is why your dad doesn't let you talk to Pinkie Pie.
>>
File: 1466312109524.jpg (45KB, 736x739px) Image search: [Google]
1466312109524.jpg
45KB, 736x739px
>>27953568
>>
>>27953564
>>27953551

She's dead, Anons.
>>
>>27953615
RIP tuftbearded sweater horse, she smelled funny anyway.
>>
File: 1469086021018.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1469086021018.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
>>27953564
>>27953568
>It was all just jokes!
>Yeah, she's totally fine!
>Right guys!?
>...
>Right?

>>27953615
>>
>>27953641

>Anon kills whoever put that on her headstone
>>
File: is it, though.png (495KB, 720x785px) Image search: [Google]
is it, though.png
495KB, 720x785px
Tiny short story
>You are Pinkie Pie
>Your best friend who is also a colt decided to get a job at your old rock farm!
>Dad's getting old and Mom insisted that he stop working so hard, so they decided to hire somepony for the first ever time EVER!
>And guess who had a Pie family recommendation?
>That's right!
>Your bestest male friend, Anonymous!
>He's the hardest-working, least delicate colt you've EVER seen.
>Plus he was willing to work for WAY below minimum wage if it meant that he got room and board too.
>The farm gets help and all they have to do is give him a bed, 3 meals a day, and pocket change.
>Everypony wins!
>It's been WAY too long since you saw your sisters, so it's going to be such a fun adventure with you, Maud, Limestone, Marble Pie, and Anon!
>Oh, you hope they all get along.
>The girls haven't really been exposed to stallions other than Dad.
>Like, ever.
>Things could get a bit awkward if you aren't careful.
>But careful is practically your middle name!
>Not literally, but it doesn't matter.
>....it's going to be a long trip, though.
>You sure hope that Anon likes Monopony.
>Because you're REAAALLLY good at it!
>And if he thinks that you're going to go easy on him 'cause he's a colt, then he he's got another thing coming!
>They don't call you "We're Never Playing Monopony With You Ever Again, Pinkie, Now Get Out Of My House" for nothing, silly!
>>
File: the fuck are you doing, anon.png (83KB, 740x443px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck are you doing, anon.png
83KB, 740x443px
>>27953762
>You are Anon
>After a long trip filled with countless games of Monopony, you have come to the conclusion that Pinkie Pie is the devil and you are never playing another board game with her ever again.
>You're pretty sure she tried to get you to barter your soul to her at some point, but you can't really remember; that 5th round of Monopony is a bit of a blur.
>"Are we there yet?"
"Pinkie, it's YOUR house. You tell me."
>Pinkie plasters herself to the train window, nearly flattening herself on the glass pane.
>"We're here! Oh, I can't wait to introduce you to my sisters!"
>She looks around for eavesdroppers and then gets in real close.
>Close enough that you can see your reflection in her big, blue eyes.
>"Keep an eye out for Maud, okay Anon? She can be a bit of a devil in the sheets, if you know what I mean."
>You push her back and look her dead in the eye.
"I'm not going to have sex with your sisters, Pinkie."
>Pinkie pulls back and grips her cheeks with her hooves in shock.
>"What?! Anon, Mom taught me to NEVER to put that kind of pressure on a colt to do something like that! My sisters and I used to make blanket forts all the time when we were younger."
>She pulls a bedsheet out from no where and waves it in the air.
>With an audible -POP-, it unfolds into a miniature camping tent, which Pinkie places on the ground.
>She darts inside of it (despite it being too small for her to logically fit inside) and the inside goes black.
>All you can see are her big eyes peering out at you.
>Also her tail is poking out from behind the tent.
>"She's really serious about her blanket forts, Anon. Rules and everything! No running, no horseplay, and no peeing in the pool!"
>She stays in the tent for the ten minutes it takes for the train conductor to come inside your cart and tell you to get out.
>You're starting to regret agreeing to work at the Pie's farm.
>>
>>27953762
>>Marble Pie
>the only Pie listed with their last name included
My autism is showing again.
>>
Green.

Will make a paste for it when this is done.

>Dawn stirs you from your bedroll, the others already up and packing.
>"Hurry up, Lieutenant Armor, We haven't got long," Brass says sharply before setting her helmet on her head.
>Scrambling to your hooves, you start rolling up your sleeping accomodations and uncliping your armor from your packs.
>Regretfully, you have to skip doing up your mane and polishing your hooves, but you manage to get ready just after the others.
>Putting on your helmet to cover your horrendous bedmane, you follow them out.
>In the streets of town, you do your best to keep looking ahead, standing proud.
>You are one of Equestria's guards, you are a display of strength, you must stand tall, for your country.
>A shadow passes over you, belonging to a minotaur in plate armor and carrying a sword longer than you are tall.
>Turning back, you keep your eyes locked on Brass and the others, heart pounding like a drum.
>Don't show fear, prove you belong here.
>This is a mission from Celestia, and you were chosen to come.
>Over the buildings ahead, an oddly misshapen stone arch becomes visible.
>However, as you get closer, it's shape becomes more defined, and you begin to feel a sense of awe.
>What looked like a lumpy arch from a distance proves to be creatures, carved out of stone and given the semblance of life.
>Ornate scales cover a draconic beast, while a ursa major's hide glitters with stars.
>You can't help but stare as you get closer.
>Reaching the entrance, the street opens up immensly, and you can see the full magnificence of the arch.
>It makes you feel like one of the tourists you see on patrols, gawking at the castle.
>Managing to tear your eyes from the artwork, you see Brass and the others a bit ahead, talking with a pair of armored minotaurs.
>Cows, since they both lack distinct horns.
>>
>>27953948

>It would be hard to tell otherwise, what with how much armor they're wearing, and just like the minotaur earlier, they're both carrying massive weapons.
>The one from yesterday, Anna, you think, is carrying a massive looking sword, sort of.
>It looks more like a sword that wasn't intended to be a sword, all wavy and with a really thick base.
>The other has a weapon more like what the guard carries, a Lance and shield, though both are several times larger.
>Your own spear feels like a toothpick compared to that thing.
>"All here?" you hear Anna say, her voice cutting through the soft morning noises surrounding you, "Alright, now we have two rules you all have to follow."
>"One, if we're not fighting, you listen to what we tell you to do. These lands are dangerous, and extremely different from your Equestrian ones."
>"And two, if we are fighting, you either fight with us, or hide. We don't need you getting in our way or dying."
>"Got that?"
>Brass nods before turning to you and the other lieutenants, and you all nod as well.
>"Good, now let's get moving, we have a lot of ground ahead of us."
~~~
>Scanning the job request, you sigh, before putting your shoulder to the wagon's handle.
>You drew the short straw, so you're stuck pulling the supplies today.
>As long as you don't have to haul one of the ponies too, you'll be fine.
>Despite being so small, they're surprisingly heavy, and unfortunately, the're also not very good at long distance travel.
>The lunch break will have to be extra long, and dinner will probably have to be early...
>"Hey, cart lady, you haven't even introduced yourself," one of the ponies says, a light grey pegasus.
>Not gracing her with a response, you push on the wagon harder, picking up your pace a step.
>"Don't just ignore me, I'm talking to you."
>"Don't mind them," Anna says, "They're not really friendly with strangers."
>"More like a jerk if you ask me," Stormy huffs, walking back over to the other ponies.
>>
>>27953948
GREEEEEEN
>>
>>27953960

>You give Anna a small smile, barely visible behind your helmet.
>The heavier armor may be a bit of a pain, but it's better than dealing with mares.
>Your last group almost got themselves killed trying to protect you, even though you certainly didn't need it.
>At that point, you had to cancel the hunt and drag three seriously injured ponies back to town.
>As long as they don't find out, this hunt will go fine.
>Unless the colt causes too many issues, and he will.
>That too always happens.
>They see you as an important figure, and thus cling to you.
>Even moreso when the fighting starts, and that just leads to problems again.
>If they're behind you, you can't dodge, and there's no way you're blocking things like a head on Iron Boro charge.
>And today, you're stuck with both.
>"Take a look out that way," you hear Anna say, drawing your attention up, "There's a herd of Orein Elk. They're fairly common in the plains and woods around here, and don't worry, they're quite passive."
>"If they're passive, why are you brining it up? The red maned unicorn asks.
>"Well, Cherry, I figured you all would want to learn a little about the local wildlife and plants, in case something happens."
>Brass speaks up, saying, "Knowledge is a powerful thing, especially when in unfamiliar places."
>"That's right. Just take those flowers up ahead, for instance," Anna says, gesturing to a patch of soft pink flowers, "While they may look harmless, they're actually filled with a delayed toxin that causes paralysis."
>"Eat a few too many, you'll die before your body gets over it, and you will rot and feed the flowers."
>The three less experienced ponies gulp, while you spot a smile on the commander.
>"But just because something is dangerous doesn't mean it isn't useful. This flower, we cultivate and refine it in town, and turn it into pellets we use to help capture some monsters."
>Leaving the info session to her, you continue down the hunters trail.
>>
>>27953968

>Everything is going fine and dandy until you notice the colt, Shiny something or other approaching you.
>"Excuse me, miss?"
>Here it comes...
>"Do you think you could teach me how to use a spear better? During breaks and at the end of day and stuff, I mean."
>Staring down at him, he shakes and shies away at your gaze, but does not retreat.
>Neither his question nor his reaction are quite what you expected, and this gets you thinking.
>He's at the very least braver than the other colts you have seen.
>But a colt is still a colt until proven otherwise.
>With a heavy step, you push the cart, making him scramble out of the way before returning to his comrades.
~~~
>Watching Anon scare off Shining, you feel yourself let out a small sigh.
>He's a nice colt, but Anon's got a good reason too.
>Keeping your eyes out for trouble, you also scan the hunter trail, looking for tracks that don't belong.
>In the distance, there's a sudden, shrill whistle both you and Anon recognize.
"Get behind the cart now!" you exclaim, herding the ponies to the right side while Anon takes his shield off and uses it to extend your cover.
>With you at the front and Anon at the back, ponies between you, you peek around into the field.
>The herd of Orein Elk, still visible, are shifting around, dazed by the Thunderlung's initial attack.
>A nasty beast that has left many a hunter with permenant damage, it tromps out of the far trees, towards the confused herd.
>Reptilian, and with an appearance close to desert lizards, wide and flat; it is most easily identified by the two large horns on it's head.
>These horns are the source of the whistle, though it's intesity was severely diminished from the range.
>The elk, however, are not as lucky, as such close proximity causes their very sense of balance has been disrupted by the power.
>Even from this distance, you notice the beast inflating slightly, and you quickly turn to the ponies.
>>
>>27953978

"Cover your ears," you say, blocking your own with your hands.
>There's a crack of thunder, and the grass bends with the shockwave as the Thunderlung expels an explosive, focused breath.
>Peering out again, you see it focused on the ground, the herd scattering as best as it can, a fair number of them missing.
>Head suddenly rearing up, the Thunderlung swallows an elk whole before grabbing more in it's jaw and turning back to the forest.
>You wait for it to dissapear into the trees before motioning to the others that it's okay.
>"Wh... what was that?" Cherry asks, looking around.
"We call it a Thunderlung, a nasty beast that uses sound to attack."
"That first whistle was it stunning the elk, and the thunder sound was a shockwave it can fire."
>"It shoots shockwaves?"
"Ever seen a confetti popper? it's a good example of how it works. It builds up pressure in a special organ in it's chest, before releasing it out it's mouth in an instant."
"The direct shockwave is enough to easily kill smaller or more fragile creatures and severely injure larger ones like us if we're too close."
"Even this far away, if we didn't cover our ears, the pressure wave could have caused some disorientation or lightheadedness."
>"A well timed warning then," Brass says, with a slight bow, "Thank you."
"It's part of my job," you reply with a smile, "now let's get moving again, we need to cover as much ground as we can, before the target moves too far."
>"You know where it's going to be then, right?" Stormy asks, taking to the air.
"We have a fairly good idea. Your scout reports with the job got compared to some of our tracking history by our logistics group, and they provided me a map along with the supply wagon this morning."
>There's a creak as the wagon starts moving again, Anon back on the handle.
"We should get moving, I don't think it ate all it's kills so smaller predators will be flocking to the area soon."
>"Agreed. Troops, packs on, let's move."
>>
>>27953985

>He doesn't respond, and it just makes you wish this was a hunt with just you and him.
>The two of you creeping through the trees, crawling through mud, fighting back to back.
>Huddling up next to eachother by a fire, barely covered from the rain.
>When you laid a challenge to earn his hand, and he accepted.
>Beating all who came, and embracing him before all.
>Him embracing you back...
>A warm tingling wraps around your chest at the memory, covering the slight sadness from his lack of interaction.
>You just have to wait till tonight, when the ponies are asleep.
~~~
>>
>>27953995

Pastebin here.
http://pastebin.com/KXteuSU9
That's it for this part.
Feedback is always welcome, and any guesses as to the plot will be met with Spoilered replies or silence.
>>
>>27953774
I like thing
>>
>>27953948
>Shukaku green
Heck yes. I'm a fan.

>>27954020
Thank
>>
>>27952868
More of that green from last thread, plz.

Tsundere, cuntish ponies are hilarious.
>>
>>27954313
>"Sh-shut up, Anon! It isn't like I wanted you to have one of my clocks or anything!"
"Okay, geez, sorry."
>You put the fancy clock back on the counter, put the money back in your pocket, and walk out of the store.
>Time Turner sure is a prick.

>You are Time Turner
>Why won't that dummy Anon-chan realize your feelings?
>>
>>27952682
>the clinking of all of her gear which makes her even heavier than her already heavy horse body as she humps your crotch
>cums wildly, then when she's done, she finally releases you from her grip and lays down next to you
>never dies because she's a good guy anyway
>never dies because the "war" you fought consisted of having her alone having a magic fight with chrysalis
>while everypony else either watched or beat up changelings
>seriously, ponies can't think of any weapon other than their marshmallow hoofies or the occasional magic blast
>cheese legs and all her drones are sent packing into the sky like team rocket blasting off again

>afterwards, the party celebrates their victory by taking it out on you, the royal marejuice dump
>>
>>27950727
Please never stop.
>>
>>27954399
>You thought from all the build-up that war would be bloody and full of tragedy
>The worst injury you saw so far as a broken nose, and that was because some pony tripped and slammed her face into her own shield
>The changeling she was fighting helped her up and held her until she stopped crying
>Fucking ponies.
>>
>page 8
>>
Say something guys, this place feels as dead as my soul.
>>
>>27942636
>"Anon is turning me down? Magic rape spell!"
>>
>>27955178
Have you tried kicking it?
>>
anybody want some rage inducing rgre stories? because i want some of those.
>>
>>27955297
"Fuck RIGHT of, Sparkle."
>"Anonymous, honey, I don't know what to tell you."
>Twilight shrugs and holds the deeds to your property in her magical grip.
>"I know stallions aren't all that big on reading, but the law is very clear."
>A poof of magic introduces an old and cracked parchment, which Twilight reads from.
>"A stallion is not allowed to own property unless he has a mare to co-sign for him. Face it, Anonymous, you need me if you want to keep your house."
>She magics away the law parchment and eyes you hungrily.
>"And /I/ need /you/ to rut me."
"Twilight, if you don't give me my fucking legal paperwork, I swear I'll..."
>"You swear you'll /what/, sweetheart?"
>Your property deeds - YOUR FUCKING PROPERTY DEEDS - float away up onto a bookshelf too high for you to reach or climb.
>Twilight backs up towards you, her tail lifted high up in the air.
>"Get to work, colt."
>>
>>27955358
>Anon knocks Twilight out
>Using retard strength on government officials
>Gathers their unconscious bodies and basically make a pony-centipede, but instead of surgery use tape and instead of mouth-to-ass it's mouth-to-vagina
>Forces mares to face-fuck another mare
>Takes video of it all
>Tell them that if they don't let him live independent/without a mare he'll show the world
>>
File: thewordragepalsincomperison.png (32KB, 325x128px) Image search: [Google]
thewordragepalsincomperison.png
32KB, 325x128px
>>27955358
keep going my hate boner is almost there.
>>
>>27955193
>A spell that undoes any clothes you might have and pins all of your limbs to the floor
>A spell that bends your body to her will; making your hips thrust against hers
>A spell that locks your teeth in place while her tongue invades your mouth
>A spell that produces other mischievous effects depending on how sick your rapist is; some mares like choking you as you cum
>A spell that rejuvenates her post orgasm and keeps her going even though you can't give her any more and everything's starting to hurt

That's the definition of my fetish
>>
>>27955458
jesus christ i didn't know that image was that small.
>>
>>27955471
Kill yourself you disgusting power-play fetishist piece of shit. You're literally one tier below a cuck fetish.
>>
>>27955489
im pretty sure that three tier's below cuckold.
>>
>>27955489
don't worry, I don't plan on ever having sex anyway
>>
>>27955510
spoken like a true fan of mlp.
>>
>>27955471
That is my fetish.
>>27955489
Its called femdom. Look it up.
>>
>>27955458
>>27955358

>"Do it."
"Fuck off."
>Twilight backs up into your leg.
>You can feel a sticky liquid staining your nice pants.
>"Do it, dammit!"
>You plant a foot on her rump and shove her away.
>"Ow! Anonymous, what is your problem?!"
"Twilight, either you give me my FUCKING property deeds or I'll tell everyone that you just tried to rape me."
>Twilight laughs and dusts herself off.
>"Are you kidding me? I'll have mares lining up to high-hoof me if you start telling everypony how big of a slut you are."
"What do you mean, a slut? YOU came onto ME."
>Twilight shrugs and approaches you again, this time with her horn glowing.
>"What does it matter? Any colt involved in anything sexual outside of herd-lock is basically hussy trash."
>You feel a tug on wrists and ankles before they're forcibly pulled apart.
>"And unless you feel like getting run out of town, you're going to have to herd with a nice, caring, responsible, purple mare."
"Twilight, what are you doing?! Get this magic bullshit OFF of me!"
>Twilight shakes her head with a laugh.
>"No can do, Anonymous!"
>Your belt comes next and your pants are ripped off of you.
>The only thing between you and the lusty purple horse are your boxers.
>Twilight buries her nose in your clothed bulged and inhales deeply.
>"Mmmmm~! You smell so GOOD, Anonymous."
"Twilight, stop it. Okay, look, I'll sign the form. You can co-sign my property and we'll be partners. okay? That's what you wanted, right? Twilight? Right?!"
>She exhales unsteadily and gives your covered knob a lick.
>Another purple flare and your boxers are gone.
"T-twilight... please don't do this."
>Twilight turns around and lines herself up.
"Twilight, no! No, please! I-I'll herd with you! Stop!"
>Twilight doesn't listen.
>At the end of the day, you have your property signed and in your possession.
>A few hours later, you take a looooooong shower.
>The shame doesn't wash away.
>>
File: JJcujWc.jpg (23KB, 691x426px) Image search: [Google]
JJcujWc.jpg
23KB, 691x426px
>>27955458
does anybody have the real image?
>>
>>27955572
call for applejack next time.
>>
>>27955615
Applejack would just bring the rope into play.

>"Have y'all met my sister Apple Bloom yet? Lord know she's overdue for "The Birdponies and the Parasprites". Wanna help?"
>>
>>27955572
Delete this. You fucking disgusting pieces of shit who actually like this need to be murdered. Serious, it's literally worse then a cuck fetish. 'Femdom' my ass, no matter what you call it it's still a guy being dominated by a women/pone sexually.

Like calling 'murder', 'non-accidental manslaughter '.
>>
>>27955639
You know, you can just close the page or elect to not read. If your autism demands you to get this upset at someone's green text like this then maybe you should consider an heroing.
>>
>>27955637
Applejack being okay with rape?

>Applejack
>rural/conservative family

I don't think so.
>>
File: Maybe_18240a_5953281.gif (416KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Maybe_18240a_5953281.gif
416KB, 320x240px
>>27955572
I DEMAND REVENGE!
>>
>>27955646
I do. I'm pissed about the retarded numales who like it and insist on shoving it everywhere. If you go to AiE thread and browse, I 100% guarantee that every third, at least, clop green will be """femdom""".
>>
>>27955572
>Getting raped by a horse half your size
Sure. Why not.
>>
>>27955670
>Magic
Related to >>27942636
>>
>>27955665
consider suicide as a method of escape.
>>
>>27955639
Ahh, it's like I never left tumblr. Sorry for triggering you, xir. If you like, I can show you to the nearest safe space with all the other children in adult's bodies. Do you want the juice box, or will a bottle of warm mild suffice?
>>
File: 1463347778629.png (327KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1463347778629.png
327KB, 2000x2000px
>>27955572
Why is it always Twilight? It's always her. This shit is equal parts OOC and stupid. Why not an actual villain doing this?

...An actual villain who dosn't wake up the next morning thanks to all the stab wounds?
>>
>>27955691
Because the author treats it like his fetish rather than something he doesn't want. It's Twilight because Twilight is his waifu.

It's easy to make these scenarios distasteful, just imagine your most hated character doing it to you.
>>
>>27955691
because we love to hate her.
>>
>>27955691
This. If Anon (or anyone else, male or female) was raped, you know Twi would be turning whole buildings upside down in a rage trying to find the perp.
>>
File: 1457652564575.png (277KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1457652564575.png
277KB, 768x768px
>>27955690
>Disliking cuck and cuck related fetishes
>Tumblr
>>
You guys are missing the point. Look at >>27955297.

>>anybody want some rage inducing rgre stories? because i want some of those.

My wee-wee doesn't get hard when I think about tiny horses raping me. Somebody asked for anybody to write something rage-inducing, and so I did. That was the entire point of writing Twilight raping Anon.
>>
>>27955728
thanks for making that by the way.
>>
>>27942636
Damn.

It's either Anon is magic resistant and thus OP, or not magic resistant and everything else is OP.

The former works better since it's just one thing that's OP and not everything.
>>
>in the pone universe their is only one language
>its always been that way due to magic
>in comes anon speaking german
>pones think anon is in a constant state of stallion whimsy
>>
>>27955734
No problem. If I knew everyone would lose their shit when I posted shitty OOC fetish clop I'd have done so way sooner during slow periods.
>>
>>27955739
what? i wanted a rage inducing story. not a fetish story. he just combined the two.
>>
>>27955751
Exactly.
Some people try to solve this problem by making Anon not entirely magic resistant, only to hostile things. Like making it so levitation & combat spells don't work but healing ones do. It usually doesn't turn out much better then the other two, unfortunately.
>>
>>27955769
>"Guten tagen!"
"That's quite a lisp, sweetie."
>"Sprechen zie Deutsch?"
"Wanna rut?"
>"Juden schiesse."
>>
>>27955751
An element I've come to prefer is that the magic immunity is due to some plot device that anyone can obtain (ie. dark magic crystal bullshit) so that it's not a trait unique to Anon, and keeping him further from being labelled a gary stu.
>>
>>27955778
Disclaiming:
>>27955739
Is not >>27955639, me.
>>
>>27955782
Why not make it so beneficial magic doesn't work either? It makes the magic resistance less OP and maybe even a hindrance in certain situations.
>>
File: Panic intensifies.gif (727KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Panic intensifies.gif
727KB, 500x500px
>>27955785
>>27955782
Well i mean, even if Anon is totally magic resistant.

Shit around him isn't.

Even if a unicorn can't just hit him directly, she can grab a shovel and do it.

I prefer to use the idea that he's not magically immune persay, but he's hard to focus magic, which grants him EFFECTIVE immunity. But also makes it hard to just beat him with a shovel.

But then again, i write Anon vs the world stories where he needs all the help he can get.
>>
>>27955792
iv'e learned to ignore them anon. they have no reason to stick around if no on epays attention to them.
>>
>>27953995
>>27954011
more
I NEED MORE
>>
File: 1464512333291.jpg (31KB, 305x361px) Image search: [Google]
1464512333291.jpg
31KB, 305x361px
>>27955784
>>
>>27955800
Then we're literally just back to vanilla magic resistance.

>>27955802
Yeah, that works I guess.
You'd have to make Twilight or whatever "forget" to summon objects or take anon out by magic-proxy object.

>>27955810
What? I am >>27955639. I'm just saying I'm not >>27955739, who's literally just saying 'cuck!'
>>
>>27955810
*pays
>>
File: 1445863186835.jpg (103KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445863186835.jpg
103KB, 728x720px
What a fun thread.
>>
>>27955784
>>27955830
maybe this is how aryanne was made.
>>
>>27955831
oh. this sleep deprivation is getting to me. shuld i go to bed?
>>
>>27955857
No. Sleep is for the weak.
>>
>>27955857
*should
>>
>>27955864
im growing weaker. but i will prevail! for my waifu.
>>
File: 1461799841739.png (614KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461799841739.png
614KB, 1200x1000px
>>27955691
>not raping the villain
>>
>>27955878
That'll just make her stronger.

You need to rape a villain that doesn't benefit from acts of love, like Sombra.
>>
>>27955890
Gay
>>
>>27955890
Everyone knows lust is empty calories, anon.
>>
>>27955489
>>27955639
>>27955665
People throw around words like autistic in good fun on this site all the time, but this level of rage over such meager amounts of content helps me remember that a good portion of the people on this board probably do have some form of down-syndrome.

>>27955782
>>27955785
In a lot of stories this sort of resistance only works against things that target Anon directly as well, (trying to lift him, trying to curse him, trying to turn his hair purple, etc) and it extends to positive effects like >>27955800 says. The most I ever see relating to that is Anon 'zapping' the magical hold out of something actively being manipulated.
>>
>>27955851
"good morning father!"
>"Guten Morgen meine glorreiche arisch tochter!"
"whats for breakfast!?"
>"Bier."
"my favorite!.....umm hey dad?"
>"Ja?"
"do you ever wonder why I can understand you but no one else can?"
>"Nein , das ist besser verbrachte Zeit betrunken."
"you have a point."
>>
>>27955917
>People throw around words like autistic in good fun on this site all the time, but this level of rage over such meager amounts of content helps me remember that a good portion of the people on this board probably do have some form of down-syndrome.

I can tell you for 100% sure that I'm not autistic. Just, you know, I really, really hate power-play. For very specific, real life, reasons.

>, (trying to lift him, trying to curse him, trying to turn his hair purple, etc) and it extends to positive effects like >>27955800 says

Then it's just regular ol' anti-magic resistance. We're saying that magic resistance is OP, but if Anon didn't have it everything would be easily solved/everything else would be OP to Anon.
>>
>>27955940
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ&list=RDMMfc-DgRO1SrQ
continue.
>>
>>27955946
>For very specific, real life, reasons.
Were you raped IRL?
>>
How about instead of making Anon immune to magic, not making magic OP?
I'm fairly sure the average unicorn isn't capable of lifting other ponies, at least not for very long. And they usually only know spells related to their talent. If unicorns aren't capable of overpowering other ponies, why would they overpower Anon, who is bigger than them?
Of course, we still have outliers like Twilight. The solution is simple: don't make Twilight the villain. It's OOC anyway. If it's a magically powerful villain, have Anon use cleverness, guile, or some other thing to combat them.
>>
>>27955958
Less of rape and more of 'unless you give me all your cash & fuck me whenever I want I'll take the photo-shopped video of us fucking to where I was crying on purpose and get you arrested for rape'
>>
>>27955751
Another alternative is making Anon super-powered relative to humans, but on par with ponies in some fashion. It's rarely done, and even more rarely done well.

Usually it's just that Anon is STRONK like Earth Pony! Making him able to fly or wield magic of his own is much rarer, though could be interesting with a good story idea tied to it and a competent writer.
>>
You sillies are all doing it wrong

>"Anon. I'm sorry, but stallions by law can't own property on their own."
"Aww, shucks. That kinda sucks."
>Maybe you can build a cottage in the Everfree; hermit life does seem pretty chill
>"But. I could make an...exception, for you only."
"Oh. Thanks, Twi."
>The alicorn chuckles
>Well, she tried to
>It sounded more like a puppy giggling, and your heart almost melted from it
>"Anonymous, I don't think you understand what I mean."
>She clambers onto the desk, hind legs kicking about before they make it onto the hard mahogany
>AUGH
>One of these days here you're just going to die from sugar overdose
>She then faces you and spreads her legs
>"Lick it."
>Wait what
"Excuse me?"
>"Didn't hear me the first time? Lick it, and you'll get the house."
>Is that some sort of princess law?
>Meh, just roll with it, 'Non
>Like, c'mon, you get a free pass AND you get to eat out a girl
>That's pretty awesome
>She tasted like purple drank
>>
>>27956023
much better
>>
File: 73f42ab8e79473fe8135a91a9eabbdd2.png (681KB, 4000x5143px) Image search: [Google]
73f42ab8e79473fe8135a91a9eabbdd2.png
681KB, 4000x5143px
>>27955940
you are Aryanne.
and your father doesn't like the apple family
He calls Applejack "Ausländer!" or "Amerikanisch!".
and the first time he saw Big Mac he started ranting about something called a "rot sowjet".
Thank the Fuhrer no pony could understand him.
...your father is the fuhrer now.
>>
>>27956023
no rage inducing.it however boner inducing and i demand that you make more.
>>
>>27956045
>>27955940
An Aryanne Family Christmas.
>>
File: 1327047152073.gif (281KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1327047152073.gif
281KB, 550x400px
>>27956023
>big, sensitive target keeps winking out
>time it just right and
>bite
>>
File: 1462104223468.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462104223468.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>27956085
that's diabolical Anon!
>>
>>27955751
>>27955785
>>27956014
I never thought Anon resisting magic was anything overpowered to be honest. If something wanted to hurt him or capture him with magic it would only take the slightest amount of creativity to get around not being able to cast magic onto him directly, even if he dispels anything touching him directly. Am I missing something here?
>>
>>27956127
No.

I know it doesn't make him over powered, but people against the idea of Anon being immune ALWAYS bring up the gary stu thing.
>>
I really loved the unicorn family stuff.
>>
>>27956213
>Be Anon in Equestria
>Met cute unicron one day
>She asked you out
>You said yes
>Together you ate at a nice cafe.
>You had the moon cakes, she had the moon.
>The date went well, you parted with a kiss.
>Her family likes you.
>Maybe a bit more than is strictly normal or socially acceptable.
>You think they're also into you.
>SEXUALLY
>Now you've got a whole family of planet eating space robot unicorns after your junk.
>It's an odd feeling, to say the least.
>>
Bemp
>>
>>27956572
Clank clank goes the pony.
>>
>>27951533
Anons perspective, along with ponies are fantastic when you want an element of unreliable narration.
>>
>>27954720
hey, if changelings feed on emotions, maybe sadness and agony taste like fucking shit, for all you know this is the changeling equivalent of jumping on a hand grenade.
>>
>>27956997
so if someone from /mlp/ met a changling it wuld die from the angst a depression?
>>
>>27957059
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>27957059
well, the angst and depression would probably subside long enough to love it if its not a complete cunt off the bat... god, that would be shitty, a changeling has no idea what its getting into and its entire future existence revolves around its first impression it imparts on a random anon. Holy shit i love the wuten daring douche reading where anon bitches chrysalis to death with autism
>>
>>27957071
for you.
>>
>>27957059
id feed it so much love it'll hiccup little hearts
>>
>>27957059
That depends on how receptive it is to cuddles.
>>
>>27957108
that's fuckind adorable
>>27957278
how do you make a changling more adorable?
>>
>>27955691
Ever play d&d, and the dm decided to make a paladin the villain?

Its like that, twilight is ocd, able to focus on one task and when she does she takes her want to an extreme and it takes someone unaffiliated to tell her no.

Add in a more adult spin on mlp, then a rgre veneer and you can see how twilight could get twisted this way.

Every stallion wanting to high five anon for getting with a princess, the princesses friends high fiving her for getting laid, and depending on how draconian you want the rgre to be, 'you know how those stallions are, all overly dramatic' and you just explained away the rape.

You want chrysalis to do it? You expect the villain to, they are evil, you get nothing out of it from the reader, look at this though, 2 posts and a shit storm happened because people felt.

That's why twilight.
She is the perfect combination to not go completely ooc no matter how heel turn you take her.
>>
File: I came.png (113KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
I came.png
113KB, 601x601px
>>27955572
Thanks for the boner, man.
>>
>>27951635
Work has ruined me. It does that about once a quarter, so - it's to be expected. I just didn't think I'd have so little free time for so long.
>>
>>27955751
>>27956127
>>27955785
>>27955782
>>27955800
>>27955831
The best story I can remember with anon being magic resistant was an old AiE story, where celestia loved anon, anon had show knowledge said nothing, shit happens, anons dieing, rainboom, anon tells celestia the gist of season one to discard, celestia rather having anon live and not have her forces a heal, it reverts anon to kid.

Now the way magic in this world worked was you could resist it, basicly, with a bit of training, you could make yourself un levitate able buy anything not celestia level magic. This allows magic in the world of equestria to not be the be all end all to a conflict, while also allowing good magic or 'caught off guard' moments. granted, kid anon was sent to kid tree kickers right after her parents bit it I believe... but still, best magic system with an explanation i have seen written yet for these stories.
>>
>>27957291
Easy. Changelings adapt to their environment as they molt. Have one in a high love, physical affection one, and it will become softer, fuzzier, more snuggleable. It will also start secreeting the excess love in a way other changelings can consume, like honey.
Leave them in a sand torn wasteland, and they'll become hard shelled, agressive, and with holes that let them track eachother even in a sandstorm because whistling noises unique to their hole configuration.
>>
>>27955946
And now you look like faggy triggered shitbird by freaking out over what that one anon posted. Nobody forced you to post your retard-strength outburst, you could have closed the tab and walked away.
>>
>>27957504
>Have one in a high love, physical affection one, and it will become softer, fuzzier, more snuggleable

i want this so much
>>
>>27957504
>molting
When a changeling molts, they're soft and squishy for about a 24-hour period until their chitin/exoskeleton hardens. They must find a location to hide from their mates and lay still for an entire day, lest they be discovered.
>>
Wasn't there this one RGR fic where Twilight took Anon out on a date to a fast food place and the cashier working there poked fun at Twilight for buying so much stuff there? Because that place sounded amazingly delicious.
>>
>>27957564
Anon knows where hischangeling waifu goes to hide during her molt, he just lets her have her mare time.
She starts freaking out when she doesn't get chitin back and starts getting fur.
Anon has no choice but to hug and snuggle her to calm her down.
>>
>Be Anon, looking through the ponyville markets to find your marefriend Fluttershy
>She was supposed to have met up with you at the fountain twenty minutes ago
>You arent usually one to worry, but then Fluttershy isn't usually late
>Just when you start to think you should ask Applejack if she's seen her you spot a group of mares standing in a semi-circle at the edge of the market
>Not this shit again
>You walk close and see that yes, your marefriend is being bullied again
>Pack of little pastel coloured cunts
>Luckily you know just how to handle this
>Fluttershy is a fucking doormat if she's left to her own devices but as soon as someone else is on the line a spine magically appears inside her
>spooky
>You swagger up to the semi circle of mares, push one aside with your left leg so you can stand in the circle and rest your bag of shopping on the back of the mare on your right
>"Hey whats the big idea-"
"Hey Flutters, did you remember to buy some lube today? I was looking forward to trying anal tonight."
>Most of the mares look shocked, but one pulls a face and pipes up
>"Bullshit, no colts lookin forward to butt stuff. Dey's too scared of gettin their pecker dirty!"
>Fluttershy picks up on what you're doing and stands up straight
>"Silly Anon, we wont need lube."
>The mares heads are now rapidly turning from between the two of you
"Are you sure you want me going in dry Flutters?"
>She stops trembling and looks you straight in the eyes
>"Do I look like a bitch?"
>You can't help it now
>You love it when she gets assertive
>You practically punt the mares away from your marefriend as you scoop her up and head back towards her cottage
>You're going to be giving those little woodland critters nightmares tonight
>>
An idea spawned because of this Changeling talk.
A changeling drone winds up in Ponyville, no disguise, as part of initial peace talks between Celestia and Chrysalis.
She becomes a bit of an outsider, as volts are scared of her, and most mares get a little protective of their colts around her.
There are some ponies who don't mind her, like Pinkie and the cakes, but things change as she winds up being housemates (and eventual special someponies) with Anon.
Being in an emvironment of affection and love, even if it's just part of the day starts to change her.
Her sharper edges soften, holes shrink and chitin gets replaced by soft, short fur.
Sudenly, she's not as scary, and colts and mares alike start to warm to her.
Colts maybe a little too much...
>>
Ok, I just got done writing a new green part with the airsoft anon. My goal was to give blueblood a new shit thing he did, or aspect to him each and every green, so anything anon does to him is justified. I think I took it to far... Given the shit I just had him do, justified... but fuck me I think I took it to far.
>>
File: I_GOT_A_BONE_TO_PICK_WITH_YOU.jpg (46KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
I_GOT_A_BONE_TO_PICK_WITH_YOU.jpg
46KB, 338x600px
>>27957620
Dude, don't spook me.
>>
>>27955751
What about... here's a thought.

What if Anon's not magic resistant, but is a pseudo-wildcard? Magic does work, but it's only half of what it's intended to do; eventually, it's just safer *not* to use magic on him.

Like, ok. For example, say Twilight just wants to levitate Anon up so he can grab a book on a high shelf (and maybe she can get a boxer shot, u-unf). She grabs Anon with her magic, but due to his makeup, her spell bleeds into everything around him.

She ends up lifting Anon, 3 bookshelves, her floor and part of a table up 4 feet. Whoops.

And that's just for mundane, tiny spells. Celestia help you if you tried to knock him out, or enbiggen him, or other typical horse shenanigans.
>>
I want to write something with a fem-stallion getting bullied by a strong, dominant mare.

Would that be read?
>>
>>27957726
>>27946688
>>
File: NIGGA_SHE_AN_APPLE.png (192KB, 602x544px) Image search: [Google]
NIGGA_SHE_AN_APPLE.png
192KB, 602x544px
>>27957756
Yeah but that shit's dead and that one faggot Mitch just posts by himself everyday like a faggot.

I mean, who the fuck puts rules in an OP?

He's in his own faggot heaven.
>>
>>27956997
> Be Anon, ambassador extraordinaire
> That is to say, for some reason, female whatevers find you incredibly attractive
> They stumble over their words, stare at your bulge, and generally act like besotted 14 year olds
> Makes negotiations ridiculously easy
> The downside is, you are officially not allowed to have a girlfriend
> The foreign girls wouldn't like it, and there would be the distinct possibility that they would send assassins
> ie hired spankers
> Truth be told, you get pretty lonely sometimes
> Tfw no gf
> You sigh, and walk into the meeting room
> Celestia is frowning, and Chrysalis and her entourage of drones are buzzing angrily
> You can tell, today's going to be a long day
"Greetings, your majesties. What seems to be the problem?"
> As one, the changelings stop, their heads swiveling to look at you
> Chrysalis's eyes widen, and begin to fill with tears
> The drones pounce across the table, snuggling up to you, nuzzling and licking your cheeks
"What the actual-"
> A drone climbs up onto your shoulder and strokes your head
> You turn a weary expression on Sunbutt
"Any idea what this is abou-"
> Celestia is looking at you with profound pity
> "Anonymous, I have only seen this reaction one other time, when a previous ambassador's colt dumped her. The changelings are trying to comfort you."
> Aww, that's kinda sweet
> You pat your shoulder buddy
> The drones start to purr, and Chrysalis gives a sigh of relief
"Er, sorry about all that. Shall we return to what you two were discussing?"
> Chrysalis glares at Celestia again
> "What are you having this stallion do, that he feels like this? We insist that you get him a large herd as soon as possible."
> What
> Celestia nods gravely
> "Agreed. Anonymous, please forgive me. I had no idea how terribly alone you are."
> You idly stroke a drone's head
"It's fine, I spent most of my teenage years like this."
> Celestia's eyes widen in horror
> Chrysalis whimpers
> Yup, this is going to be a long day
>>
>>27957798
Awwwh, cute changelings.
>>
>>27957675
He's a noble, that's reason enough to hate him.
Airsoft is too good for them, send them to lever pulling duty in the "special" accommodation.
>>27957722
>Cast magic on the human
>Magic humans the cast on you
>>27957726
Write it and then we'll tell you.
>>27957756
>>27957761
>Implying you can enforce thread rules
>Implying there's anything more than a vague disinterest in the thread on the part of the general public allowing the impression otherwise
>Implying the mods are your personal army and won't just ban you for wasting their time if you complain to them
I'd advise to lurk moar, but I'm not convinced of the presence of the capacity to learn by mere observation
This topic isn't RGRE enough
But there's nothing you can do to stop us from talking about it anyway
Other than posting a story to distract us, that usually works.
>>27957721
>Ponies find out Anon has a skeleton inside him
>They react with a mixture of horror, fear, concern, and confusion.
>Anon tries to tell them that the skeleton is just a normal part of him.
>Ponies take this as meaning Anon is some bizzare kind of alien skeleton
>Appoint him as the Equestrian ambassador to the skeletons, since he's much less spooky than the rest of the skeletons
>[RATTLING INTENSIFIES]
>>27957798
>Ponies decide Anon is lonely and try to help
Yussssssss.
>>27957504
>Changelings adapt to their environment when they molt
>Anon discovers this and uses it for fun and profit
>>
>>27957798
More this is the best shit on here in the past 200 posts
>>
>>27957827
>>Changelings adapt to their environment when they molt
>>Anon discovers this and uses it for fun and profit

i want to know what you can do with this durnk

and more importantly how far you'll take it
>>
>>27957726
start new general
or make your own prompt thread and post there like a faggot
>>
>>27956213

Any ideas how to continue it?
>>
>>27957904
Not durnk, but

> Be Anon, in wing #274 of the hive
> You know what you could really go for?
> Pudding
> Chocolate pudding, vanilla, butterscotch
> Even pistachio, you're not picky
> You hear the distinct sound of carapace crackling
> A little drone wobbles over to you, steaming a little
"Hey buddy, what's up?"
> It climbs into your lap, leaning against your chest
> Hnnngggg
> It looks up at you, then grabs a nearby piece of husk
> A yellow fluid drips from its fangs, pooling in the curve of the husk
> After a few minutes, the drone offers the dish to you
> You dip a finger in the liquid and put it into your mouth
> Aww yeah, pudding
> You tilt the husk and slurp up the delicious stuff
> Setting it aside, you gather up the drone and hug it so hard
> You love these little guys
> It purrs back
>>
>>27957904
>Plug Xbox into changeling when it molts
>Get changeling with television functionality
>Like some kind of insectile teletubby

>Strap lots of changelings to a long coat and induce molting
>Invisibility coat

>Waterboard molting changeling
>Becomes terrorist
>Thrown away as goal was underwater changeling for deep sea operations
>A year later a swarm of changelings crashes into manehatten skyscrapers
>Chitin can't melt steel beams
>Gryphons did 119

>Place lampshade on changeling
>It just looks at you, silently judging
>Starts to bioluminesce when it sees the next idea on the list for a lampling was to use fire

>Special British edition changeling queens
>Good at smiling and waving, not much else
>Main use is to attract tourists

>>27957968
Is good.
>>
>>27957968
changeling honey is anything sweet, you'll taste what you crave

cool

>>27957980
huh, this is tamer than i imagined you doing

the terrorist changeling got me tho
>>
File: SOCIAL_NETWORK_IS_AMUSED.jpg (81KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
SOCIAL_NETWORK_IS_AMUSED.jpg
81KB, 960x640px
>>27957980
>Special British edition changeling queens
>Good at smiling and waving, not much else
>Main use is to attract tourists

As an Englishman, I am highly amused.
>>
>>27957985
>Anon, Changeling tamer
>>
I want to cum inside Durnk
>>
>>27957726
It would be read. Even with pushback as you're getting, if it's well written and the 'bullying' isn't over the top cruel then I doubt even the nerds in here could rile their autism enough to make a scene about it, especially since feminine colts and aggressive mares are sort've the name of the game around here.

>>27957827
>[RATTLING INTENSIFIES]
>mfw
Saw the very similar pinkie pie related green in the last thread. Still didn't make me laugh as hard as this. wtf durnk what do you do to me
>>
File: sdf4g56a5s.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sdf4g56a5s.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>27958048
didnt post pic cause downs
>>
>>27958048
Thanks for the feedback. I shall do thing.
>>
>>27957827

You know what fuck it, I know I took it to far, I don't think I could go darker than this so anyone who was interested, I'll have 'lighter' blueblood is a bastard some time later.

>Blueblood is quite easily the biggest piece of shit in canterlot
>After a short stay in the er, and collecting 130 bits, you had a few new targets to hit
>Celestia had the scariest warm look as she watched you hit the fucker right in the pupil, when she found out it was shot at 120fps, and then she was told what that meant, she spent the next 2 hours watching each shot hit
>Slow motion, zoomed in, able to see flesh ripple, slow motion
>Also gorge herself with cake
>Always some pastry with this one
>So pleased with what she read in the report from the er, she gave you a few new target multipliers, 3x for eyes, x5 for eggs, x10 for the brown eye
>Before she was done you told her to wait
>You opened the door and got in a male guard
>A rarity for sure, but when stallions are competent they are among the best for guards
>You brought a male guard in, and made sure it was ok to shoot him
>Once the ok is given you take out your gas blow back pistol
-snap-
>One hit, right in the cutie mark, you see the look on his face
>Fast pain, short lived, with a lasting sting
>Asking him on one out to ten how much it hurt, he says 2
>Ask him if he got shot in the eye what would he say that would be
>7, lower than i thought, either he can't imagine or he is tough
>How about the old doughnut hole
>A grimace followed by 8
>Your berries?
>You can see him shudder, 10
>The tip of your dick
>Pinpricks, you snap your fingers in front of his face to snap him out of it
>He asks if the scale can go up to 12
>You dismiss him after celestia tells him to forget everything he heard and saw
>You have been given a x20 target.
>Now, there are plenty of things ponies have to supply you with as you have no real ability to get more of
>>
>You are Mr. Cake
>Not Mr. Cake: the strongest overhead presser in the Iron Church
>Not Mr. Cake: the lieutenant in the Great Stallion Army
>Just Mr. Cake: the stallion that was locked up in a jail cart with about two dozen other stallions
>There wasn't a lick of room in the cart; something like this was probably meant to house four or five ponies
>It was so packed that each and every one of you were pressed together so tightly that it was a wonder that any of you could even breath
>Warm, sweaty bodies were pressing up all around you
>You could hear stallions, most of them your friends, grumbling, whispering, and some even crying to themselves
>You doubted if any of them had ever been in a jail cart before
>You most certainly hadn't; usually you weren't the kind of pony that got all that roudy
>And, now that you were here, not able to move an inch and staring into through thick iron bars into the faces of the guards watching over you, you could honestly say that you didn't care too much for it
>There were carts sitting on either side of yours you noticed
>Each of them held stallions to the point of bursting
>Big, muscle-y stallions that had been yelling and boasting and bragging not a few hours ago
>Now all of them were silent except for the occasional whimper or whisper
>You sighed, looking down at the cart's wooden floor
>You had heard the guard talking amongst themselves about what was going to happen to you
>Many were guessing that you were just going to get a slap on the wrist
>Others thought that Princess Twilight was going to put you all through the ringer
>Fines, jail time, possibly worse
>But you weren't worried about that to be honest
>What you were worried about was your Cupcake and your little Pound and Pumpkin
>Your loving, wonderful wife and your darling, beautiful children
>You doubted that they even knew where you were right now
>>
>>27958069
Going to wait for you to finish to post the rest
>>
>>27957980

Come to think of it, how would Anon react to a pony version of 9/11?
>>
>>27958069
>>27958065
GREENTEXT FIGHT!
>>
>>27958069
Still get cutter get butter

>>27958073
Thanks Anon

>Cupcake probably thought that you were just getting a workout in before you came in and helped her with the shop
>It was a Thursday, and since this was the day that most ponies got their paychecks today was going to be particularly busy
>It usually took you, her, and Pinkie working your tails off to keep ahead of the customers
>But now with Pinkie, um... INDISPOSED and you held up in a portable jail Cupcake would have one heck of a time minding the store and the kids
>Even though Pound and Pumpkin were getting bigger, even starting to help around in the store, Celestia bless them, somepony needed to keep an eye on them
>And Cupcake couldn't watch them and take orders and bake and work the cash register and...
>Sighing again, you let your shoulders sag
>Here you were, a forty year old stallion who should have some better sense, getting ready to be hauled away to Celestia knows where and your wife was back at the bakery no doubt ready to tear her mane out
>Orders were no doubt being missed, customers were probably staring to angry, the kids had probably gotten into the powdered sugar and were running around shaking and twitching like salt-addicts
>She couldn't do it alone; she needed your help
>From the first day that the two of you opened SugarCube Corner she had needed your help
>Even though she could bake anything with a bit of sugar and flour and a little bit of egg she was completely helpless without you
>...
>But even though you could handle customers and orders with ease you couldn't bake a cake if somepony put a crossbow to your head
>Cupcake tried to teach you, your father had tried to teach you when you were younger, you had even tried taking a few cooking classes at the local community college
>Nothing you did of course worked; everything that you pulled out of an oven was either burnt black or so misshapen that it had to be thrown out
>>
>>27958079
I imagine its just a bunch of pegasis in formation hitting the side of a window, slamming into it but not breaking it, and falling down to the ground.

Anon would problably react like this

"Well, shit, that was strange"
>Every pony around anon is losing their shit
>Anon reaches over the counter and grabs some vodka
>Tries to get away in the confusion of whats happening

I know someone who did this, that is what they were thinking when real 9/11 happened.
>>
>>27958101
>You were too skinny, too tall, and you couldn't cook a thing to save your life
>With any other mare you would have been kicked to the curb
>But Cupcake didn't care; she loved you all the same
>...
>If it had been the other way around, if Cupcake and Pinkie had gone off to Celestia knows where and left you all alone on one of the busiest days of the week, you would have been hopelessly lost
>You might have started crying from the stress, maybe closed the shop down for the day
>And you could have been FURIOUS at the both of them whenever they got home; you'd probably make Cupcake sleep on the couch for the next month if she pulled something like that
>Yet here you were, with two stallion's rumps in your face as you waited for Princess Twilight to sentence you
>...
>It worked both ways
>The two of you couldn't run the shop without the other
>Without you she was lost, and without her you would be lost
>Sure, Pinkie would be able to pick up most of the slack if either of you were gone, the dear, but whenever it was just you and her something was... off
>You didn't work as fast, you weren't as crisp, everything seemed wrong and out of place
>It was like, without her, you were just working at fifty percent capacity
>When you together the store was running smoothly
>When you weren't it just... wasn't
>Though you couldn't see it from here, you turned to the direction of Anon's gym
>You were a business stallion
>You loved your shop
>You loved waking up before the sun came up so you could get your store ready
>You loved talking to ponies, you loved the atmosphere
>Even the bad things, the bad customers, having to repair or buy things, the long hours, even they brought a happy smile to your face
>You don't know what you'd do if anything happened to SugarCube Corner...
>Anonymous, the giant, sweet stallion had worked his flank off for the gym of his
>>
>>27958126
>He didn't have somepony like your Cupcake, he didn't have a family with any money, he didn't even have that much money himself
>For years you had seen him working himself to the bone, working two sometimes even three jobs, saving every single bit that he could get for his gym
>He had done jobs that no stallion in his right mind would do and he had done them without complaint
>Though he hadn't said anything you had seen the dark rings under his eyes, you had seen how his clothes were starting to look a little worn
>He had been willing to lose sleep, do without, for his dream
>And then it had happened
>A place had opened up and he had managed to snatch it up before anypony else could
>You had never seen him happier when he had come into your store with about a thousand flyers in his hand, asking if he could advertise the opening to the Iron Church
>He had worked himself half to death setting this gym up, and not only had he set it up but it had been PERFECT
>It was big but not too big
>Most of the equipment was used but still in good condition
>There was no nonsense about it, no flare; it was just a place where you could go and get a workout and meet up with your friends
>...
>But not anymore...
>You stopped breathing for a few seconds when you recalled all of the windows that you had broken
>>
>>27958141
>You had all also torn up the lobby, and the last time that you saw, before you had been hauled away, the gym itself hadn't been in that good of a shape
>Anon's gym, his business, the little place that he had been dreaming about for as long as you've known him, was wrecked
>And It wasn't some natural disaster that wrecked it, not some parasprite incident or some super villain
>It had been you
>There was no excuse that you could use, not justification
>You had done it; you and every single stallion here
>All of you that had been going to the gym six days a week so that you'd have good bodies for the beach...
>Your knees wobbled as regret and sorrow, unlike any that you've ever felt, filled you
>It was so bad that you had to lean on one of the stallion's next to you for support
>You felt horrible, sick, disgusted
>This wasn't fair
>No, it wasn't just unfair, it was wrong
>You believed in stallions' rights
>You believe that a stallion that worked just as hard as a mare should get the same pay as she did
>You believe that a stallion should be judged by the contents of his character, not on whether he had a cock between his legs or not
>...But what you did was wrong
>What every single one of you did was wrong
>Anon took you all in and showed you the wonders of weightlifting
>He showed you all how to get the bodies that all of you wanted since you were blank flanks
>He did all of this with a smile on his face and joy in his eyes
>...And you wrecked his gym and threw him out of it while yelling about stallions' rights and calling him names...
>"WHAT THE--"
>WE'RE BEING ATTA--"
>SOMEPONY GET BACK UP!"
>You picked your head up as you heard the sounds of a struggle happening right outside of the cart
>The moment that you did so a mare's face slammed against the bar that wasn't a foot away from you
>The mare's eyes widened in pain before she disappeared under the cart before you could so much as jump
>>
>>27958159
"What?..."
>You, along with everypony else around you, jumped as Thunderlane poked his head up from under the cart
>The pegasus looked slightly disheveled, his muscle shirt slightly crunkled and his mane out of place
>But there was a smile on his face
>A triumph, beaming smile
>...The same smile that all of you had been wearing when you had wrecked Anon's gym and kicked him out...
>"Just give me a second and I'll get you guys out!" he said, flashing a pair of keys at you all. "Listen, Caramel has a plan. If he go and..."
>You slowly tuned him out as you looked through the bars toward your house
>You were getting out...
>You were being freed...
>Looking down at your get up you frowned
>Your beard and shirt, such had looked so amazing on you this morning, now looked disgusting in your eyes
>You wanted, no, NEEDED, to take them off
>You needed to shave, you needed to change into your work clothes...
>You needed to get home to your wife and your babies
>You needed to think up of a way to apologize to them for pulling something like this
>You didn't say a word as the stallions around you started cheering about this and that and some such thing
>The headband that you had been so proudly wearing was dropped to the ground as you pulled it off your head and tossed it away
>If you hurried you could still make it home before the lunch rush...
>Hopefully Cupcake made those extra cinnamon swirl bites
>For the last couple of weeks you've been selling out of them...
>You were still silent as Thunderlane unlocked the door and threw it open and you all made your way out of the cart
>While nearly all of the stallions began to form into a great big group, listening to Thunderlane shouting orders and getting them into groups, you turned the other way
>It was a bit of a leg from here to the store, but if you hurried you'd make it there in no time at all
>>
>>27958178
>Hopefully you'd think up an apology to your honey bunny before you made it through those doors and--
>"Mr. Cake!"
>You stopped for a moment
>Looking over your shoulder you saw that nearly every stallion was looking at you in confusion, Thunderlane included
"Oh, did you need something, Thunder?" you politely asked
>Many of the stallions frowned, looking at each other as Thunderlane stepped toward you
>"Well yeah," the pegasus said. "I was telling everypony about our battle plans and you're just walking away! Where are you--"
>Your ears perked up as the town bell ran twelve times
>It was noon...
>The lunch rush was about to begin!
"Oh horse apples," you muttered. "I'm going to be late."
>You smiled apologetically at your friends
"I'm sorry fellas, but the lunch rush is about to hit and my wife's all by herself."
>With a little wave you took off down the rode as fast as your hooves could take you
>You had no idea how you were going to make this up to Anon
>Maybe you couldn't; maybe he'd hate you forever for what you've done to him
>You'd hate you if you were in his position...
>But even so you were going to try your hardest to fix this
>But not today
>Today your honey bunny needs her stallion >...
>And you need her
>>
>>27958202
Alright, I'm done
>>
>>27958210
After a rough couple of weeks, this brought a smile to my face and surprisingly a few tears to my eyes. Thank you LnP, for delivering this update which has been one of the best parts of my month.
>>
>>27958210
Feels, cute, lewd, is there anything you can't write?
>>
File: 1401022240597.gif (497KB, 240x286px) Image search: [Google]
1401022240597.gif
497KB, 240x286px
A section you read in a stallion's magazine went over the benefits of waking up your mare with a clitjob.
>>
>>27958065

>Gass for your guns, oil, magically made parts for the failed bits, .20g-.26g bb's that break into dust shortly after imparting all their force
>Celestia knows the road these toys can be taken down, and made sure no one pony services everything
>She also knows these are fantastic tools to punish ponies who otherwise can't be touched by normal means
>But you just picked up something new
>Something bad
>Something you are going to have some sick fun with
>Another x25 target has been set

>Blueblood wasn't gay, but most prostitutes in this world are male
>This sick son of a bitch loves dominating ponies
>He grew sick of mares, and moved on to stallions
>The way he talked about it... he basicly rapes them
>This on its own is bad, but not a crime till someone reports it
>What is a crime is fucking one so hard they need medical attention
>Condom kept all the evidence away from investigators
>The shit stain didn't even pay the victim, so nothing could be gotten that way either
>By the time that investigators questioned the fucker, any trace of the deed was long gone and washed away
>Really, who is going to believe a hooker anyway
>A string of these happened, not all needed er visits, but an informal audience with celestia made it clear he was doing something.
>So here you are, stalking the pone
>Into a shanty of a building compared to the rest
>Wearing all black, ski mask and black paint for what little skin you have showing, you watch, a gopro capturing everything you are doing and seeing
>You don't hear it, but the poor whore is shaking at Blueblood
>For what you are planning you want evidence, even celestia won't justify this otherwise
>To sum up this last 2 hours, he has tied up, beaten, forced deepthroat and fucked him bloody
>He left a VERY light bag of bits, you keep watching, the stallion ends up crying, shocking loud enough for you to hear
>>
>>27958250

>It takes another 10 minutes for blueblood to leave the building, the erection he is sporting leaves you to believe he sat at the door to hear the poor stallion break down
>You have his cutie mark recorded, going to have to do something about this later
>Seeing blueblood go toward the ally, you load the first cartridge into the launcher, and hit the wall
>Celestia made sure the night was a clear one, no wind at all
>Hopping down to ground level, blue steps into the trap you set
>You load the second cartridge and hit the target
>Not a sound is heard as you put on your mask
>Light enhancing goggles and a respirator in one, beats traditional night vision.
>Target hit, it springs the trap, his legs caught in a lasso he hangs there, breathing in the gas that cartridge is letting out.
>You can't hear it, but boy is he screaming eyes closed, even with how dark it still is you can every orifice of his is red
>You were going to be kind and only use the electric pistol when you did this, but that stallion...
>You shoulder the m16 replica, holding 100 bb's and let loose, all aimed at the single eye of his monster
>Rough estimate, you hit it about 60 times, shaft about 20 and the rest were either body or into the night sky
>Pulling out the pistol you unload 30 rounds into the eggs
>Blueblood seems to either have passed out or gone that stage beyond pain where everything hurts but you feel nothing new
>You have to thank the ponie who gave you mace/tear gas, you don't know what to call it, you just gave them the description
>'use as close to pure capsaicin as possible and have it atomize as good as you can, also give me one that becomes a sticky foam if at all possible'
>You handed them a large can of wd40 as reference (Just for note this is one with the flip up straw)
>>
>>27958255

>The pony came back a day later, a few cartridges for the launcher, and a few cans of various strength
>You tested it on yourself in front of celestia, the only pony who can magic hard enough to be able to help you if shit goes wrong
>Shit went very wrong, celestia watched you calmly talk with a broken leg, sees you yelling on the ground after spraying the sticky variant in your face
>Not a fun day, but you learned that ponies can easily synthesize pure capsaicin thanks to magic
>You hit his eyes with the sticky stuff
>He screams yet it's eerily silent
>You flip up the straw
>Closing your eyes you remember what he just got done doing
>Inserting into the urethra, you hold down the button for a few seconds
>He is wildly shaking
>You insert it into his ponut, and spray out some more
>Getting out your knife, you cut him loose and walk away
>Putting in a new magazine, you shoot the first cartridge, the AoE silence crystal shattered
>They panicked screams of a blown out voiced blueblood is all that remains in the air
>Walking down a few alleyways you climb up onto a roof and watch blueblood, invisible to any pegas thanks to how black it is out here
>It's 5 Minutes before someone comes out to see what the noise is
>Its another 10 minutes till help arrives
>If this was a good neighborhood, someone would have instantly came outside
>If it wasn't blueblood help would have been there in under a minute
>Time to report to celestia.
>>
>>27958265
Fucking nobles.
>>27958202
Mr. Cake: Redeemable pony.
Still banned from the gym.
>>
>>27958329
Thunderlane: enormous cunt
Still awaiting parole
>>
Super villains are trying to seduce you.
>>
>Changeling honey tastes like whatever makes you feel at home the most
>Grandpa's cooking, the milkshake from the joint down the street, etc.
>Chrysalis is unsure over whether to be happy or feel sad when Anon tells her that the honey tastes kinda like her
>>
>>27958499
>The taste of your stallions cock.
>>
>>27958499
>Anon just scratches his head after tasting some and says It doesn't taste like anything.
>Chrysalis almost bursts into tears right there.
>>
File: chrysalis-love-fountain.gif (69KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
chrysalis-love-fountain.gif
69KB, 320x320px
>>27957108
>>
>>27957477
>The best story
>anon had show knowledge
>it reverts anon to kid.
>>
File: 1397889367324.png (328KB, 1007x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1397889367324.png
328KB, 1007x1029px
>>27957798
Fucking too cute.
>>
>>27958255
this is retarded

its time to stop
>>
>>27957798

>All of the foreign girls with crushes on Anon immediately rush to Equestria to join his herd and compete with each other.
>>
File: 1379376959699.jpg (113KB, 689x820px) Image search: [Google]
1379376959699.jpg
113KB, 689x820px
>>27957504
>>27957542
>>
>>27959219
Due to the way their bodies produce sweet sugary honey, changelings are drawn to candy and other sugar-filled treats. Most ponies are too, but changelings in particular cannot resist.
>>
File: 1443113435744.png (229KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1443113435744.png
229KB, 700x700px
>>27959219
>>27959269
I want my own little changeling hive.
>>
File: I AM IN CHARGE HERE.png (2MB, 1256x4369px) Image search: [Google]
I AM IN CHARGE HERE.png
2MB, 1256x4369px
>>27955489
>>27955639

Late as fuck but are you the same autist as in pic related?
>>
File: cutestguard.png (362KB, 1250x1862px) Image search: [Google]
cutestguard.png
362KB, 1250x1862px
>>27957505
No I must post my opinions, as I am always right and everyone must know what is right.

>>27957726
Why?

>>27959518
No. Although he makes good points he doesn't add enough curse words and insults.Also he's even more of a dick then I am.

>>27959366
Me too, anon. Who doesn't?
>>
>>27957504
You creative clever bastard. That's some seriously good world building.
>>
>>27959575
>No I must post my opinions, as I am always right and everyone must know what is right.
Well, you're self-aware. That takes some of the sting out of it. I have a brother like you actually, and it was way easier to live with him when he admitted that he knew when he was being unreasonable or a dick. I haven't spoken to him in years.
>>
>>27959801
Dad is Dad, but come on, that's like your average worldbuilding. Do you even autism??
>>
File: 8QmIp.gif (498KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
8QmIp.gif
498KB, 262x200px
>>27959518
that picture.

I can not believe what I'm seeing.
>>
>>27957798
That was heart attack level cute.
Moar.
>>
>>27957798
I need this.
>>
>>27957504
>Finally, your latest molt was complete.
>And it was a doozy.
>You do a 360 in front of the hyooman sized mirror and inspect your new form with no small amount of satisfaction.
>Gone was your hard chitin shell, replaced with thick skin coated in plush black fur.
>The holes in your legs has closed, leaving your limbs whole and strong once more.
>The same goes for your new, glossy wings.
>The fin on your head was gone and in its place was a silky mane worthy of a royal 'Ling.
>Even the build of your body had changed.
>Your head and muzzle had lost their angular shapes. Now you had a more rounded head and a softer muzzle.
>Your neck and torso had also elongated and thinned slightly.
>Turning around, you inspected your behind.
>Gone was your bony backside that was made for aerodynamics. Now you had a full rump, wide hips, and a narrowed waist that you're sure mammals would find most enticing.
>A flick of your tail confirmed that the changes you felt INSIDE your body during the molt were no trick.
>You now had everything you needed to breed and give birth like a mammal.
>Such drastic changes. No wonder your instincts told you to cocoon up for this one.
>You had been in the cocoon for 2 weeks. Your beloved most be worried sick by now.
>With a flicker of thought, you will the cocoon scraps around the bedroom to float to the trashcan. The scraps oblige with a green glow.
>A smile forms on your now soft lips. Your dear human had done so much for you. Putting up with your changeling eccentricities and feeding you the purest of love without asking for anything in return.
>A pony stallion would never be so accommodating.
>Your eyes turn to the bed and your smile turns into a smirk.
>It's time to repay him.
>And what better payment than a female tailored to his tastes?
>>
>>27960456
"I liked it better when you were...harder."
>"What?"
"What. Why do you think I picked you instead of other ponies?"
>>
>>27960619
but she wouldn't evolve not to suit him, her body adapts to what the situation wants, and if his dick wants hard, she's stay hard.
>>
>>27960760
But she's a changeling, can't she just shape-shift hard?
>>
>>27960786
I think the shape shift might be either a paper thin illusion that makes the target feel like your rubbing a silky smooth hoof against their junk instead of a smooth cold chitin hoof.
>>
>>27960786
Yeah, but it's probably more energy efficient to make her "default" form into something she'll be spending most of her time as.
>>
>>27960619

>not liking the soft, bootylicious changeling

Get out.
>>
File: 1436984720612.jpg (192KB, 1060x952px) Image search: [Google]
1436984720612.jpg
192KB, 1060x952px
>>27960456
>>You now had everything you needed to breed and give birth like a mammal.
wew boy
>>
>Why? Why did you listen to your sisters crazy tales.
>You may have been gone for a thousand years or so, but to start believing her tall tales now?
>”Supposedly there is a spirit of a colt that wonders this castles catacombs during the full moon. His pained groans loud as he searches for his long lost love.”
>And you believed her?!?!?
>Making tonight a full moon wasn’t difficult, truthfully you could do it every night if you so wished.
>But you were going to show your sister, both that you weren’t scared and that she was as full of hot air as Twilights balloon.
>Adjourning the night court earlier you headed towards the lower floors.
>Eager to prove her wrong.
>Approaching the ornate door you swallowed nervously, surely it was just her jesting that had you on edge. You would never be scared of some phantasm.
>The catacombs beneath the castle were a dark and damp place, usually devoid of anything. Not even storage.
>The torches along the walls remained extinguished, the slow dripping of water could be heard echoing from some far off passage.
>Not spooky at all, no ma’am.
>C’mon Luna, you were the one that gave others the frights, not the other way around.
>Pushing yourself forward you continued your search.
>”Ughhhhh!!!!”
>Probably just the wind… yeah the wind… in an underground passageway. Yeah that’s it.
>”Ahhhhhhhhh… ugh.”
>You the princess of the night were most definitely not shaking right now.
>Rooted to the spot your eyes darted back and forth, the light spell only lighting the few feet ahead of you.
“Show thyself you foul specter!”
>As long as you kept the spell up nothing would dare come straight at you.
>Oh something was tapping you on the wither, hello ground my old friend.
>>
>>27960889
>You locked yourself out of your room again.
>And boy did you need to take a piss.
>Looks like you’d need to use the downstairs bathroom again.
>The bathroom down there was pretty snazzy, but seldom used since it was so out of the way.
>Groaning in relief you did the deed.
>After thoroughly washing your hands, you began the trek back upstairs.
>But surprisingly there standing ahead of you was Luna.
>”show thyself you foul specter!”
>And did she looked spooked, well might as well say hi.
>Tapping her lightly you watched in fascination as she dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes.
>Silly pony, the ground isn’t for sle… well you did sleep on the ground a few times so this wasn’t that off.
>Picking up the larger mare you headed back upstairs.
>If you left her there she might catch a cold.
>>
>>27960889
>>27960895
I thought you were going a totally different direction there. A "there's a spoooooky ghost that haunts my room, Luna, so don't come in! Even if it sounds like Anoooonnn~" type of shenanigans.
>>
>>27961002
I like to switch things up sometimes.
>>
>>27960786
I read a fic once where the changeling doesn't physically morph but uses magic to fool everyone around them into thinking that they're someone they aren't. The fic presented this in the form of a video camera not picking up the illusion and displaying the changeling as a changeling while everypony else was fooled.
>>
>>27961236
That sounds interesting. Would you happen to have a link to that story?
>>
>>27958210
I love this. Is there not a pastebin? I missed the beginning.
>>
>>27961002
>"And they say that the ghost still haunts my room whenever Anon is over and makes all kinds of spooky moaning and screaming."
>>
>>27961274
I lost it. It was the one where Twilight kicks Anon out of town for lying (might have roots in the tech thread) and he dies from various injuries a few days later in a nearby cave. They find his dead body and crowd around him while they watch videos on his iphone. Everyone was super pissed that Twilight was indirectly responsible for his death, and they used some kind of magic soul gem to revive Anon. Also something about Twilight making her friends immortal and herding with Anon, who they revive every 80 or so years whenever he dies of old age.
>>
>>27961308
Here you go friendo
http://pastebin.com/u/LaPsbin
>>
>>27961236
This was a sad story. Anon died
>>
>>27961370
kind of like how all humans die.
>>
>>27961391
sorry i'm being a bit edgy today.
>>
>>27954011
Damn shuk, I am a huge monster hunter nerd and your story makes me really happy
Love the creatures you use and so far the way you handle anon and the RGRE and errything is awesome
>>
>>27953774
Top cute, now follow up with RGRE pie sisters please
>>
>>27953774
I'm likin where this is going. I also am loving that Pie incest story from Frost.
>>
>>27961367
Woot, more L&P greens! Loved the long one from the googlebin in OP. Thanks!
>>
>>27961515
>>27961526
aw shit. Sure, if y'all want to see something done with it (especially with the onset of Pie green from Frosty) then I'll do something with it tomorrow.

>>27960895
Spooped Luna is a cute.

>>27960456
RGRE changeling is kinda rare these days. I'd suck a hundred dicks if it meant there was more.

>>27957798
oh lord what are you doing to me
>>
>>27961591
>Snippet got snipped to bits in a freak boating school accident
We will never experience buggums daughter.
>>
>>27961353
From before even that, IIRC, in the "ponies reject Anon/ponies think Anon is ugly" threads. It was called Video Memory.

http://pastebin.com/ymUkrFdJ
>>
>>27961591
>(especially with the onset of Pie green from Frosty)
I'm really enjoying that one. More pie sisters is fine with me.
>>
>>27961504
On the side, I'm thinking of doing some MH huntfics, or even just hunts of creatures from my story that they don't fight.
>>
>>27961910
Maybe do it in-story, maybe as campfire stories Anon's tauress tells their pony entourage.
>>
>>27961591
>>It’s nightmare night equestria, and the castle is in an utter state of chaos.
>All because of your costume.
>You made your own spoopy skeleton costume.
>It was nothing fancy, a black suit with some white paint on it.
>The ponies were not amused by your ingenuity.
>In fact the ones who didn’t flee in terror just up and froze up, falling to their side with klinking noise.
>It was great to tell the truth.
>At the moment however you were trying your best to get Luna to come out of her room.
“Hey Luna aren’t you supposed to come out and get your nightmare moon offerings?”
>”You’re not going to trick me you vile skeleton, no matter how much thee try to imitate Anonymous’ voice.”
“But I am Anon.”
>”LIES!!!!”
>And Luna’s refusing to come out of her room.
>You heard the party for the nightmare night celebration were supposed to be grand old affair.
>”Aaaaahhhh a skeleton! Get away! Get away!”
>Oh look one of the maids. A little fun never hurt anyone.
“Oh but I’m not any old skeleton, I’m THE skeleton, and I have a bone to pick with you.”
>The maids eyes turned to pinpricks before she did her best impersonation of a fainting goat.
>9/10, solid on the landing.
>Maybe you should go see how Celestia’s doing.
>She’d appreciate your costume.
>>
>>27961941
>and I have a bone to pick with you.”
I can't believe I fucking laughed.
>>
File: 3_SPOOKY_5_ME.jpg (229KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
3_SPOOKY_5_ME.jpg
229KB, 800x800px
>>27961941
Did someone say SPOOPY SKELLINGTONS?
>>
>>27952672
Why is Lyra having Sex with Araragi?
>>
>>27962019
who
>>
>>27958029
>anon shoots concentrated beams of love to make little changelings dependent of him
>can feed thousands by just thinking of his favorite food
>>
>>27961962
That's becuase the skeleton inside you finds it funny, it's a perfectly normal response.
>>
>>27962295
I believe he finds it Humerus, actually.
>>
>>27962325
So would you say I tickled his funny bone?
>>
>>27962026
At least the hair, specially the antannae thing, looks like him
>>
New thread.
>>27962389
>>
>>27955446
god amongst men. this guy right here.
>>
File: 1464121306535.jpg (865KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1464121306535.jpg
865KB, 608x1070px
>>27955523
No its called rape, and its still a shit fetish. You still need to kill yourself and every women that takes part in it. Here's how: 1) you find the biggest tree you can. 2) follow these steps in pic related.
>>
>>27957367
kill yourself.
>>
>>27962521
Y-you too
>>
>>27955878
I would stop the villain by giving her a giant loving family. Also fucking her brains out. But a big loving family and enough food for her hive so they don't have to fight.
>>
>>27958856
ok das creepy mang

i was thinking hiccuping adorable little hearts

not puking rainbows of liquid love

but i bet this will be useful later
>>
File: 1465926216531.gif (1MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465926216531.gif
1MB, 550x400px
>>27957798
Please sir moar.
>>
>>27961962
>>27962295

it tickled your funny bone
>>
>>27961775
Thanks for the link anon.
>>
>>27961962
I know right! I kek'd hard bro.
Thread posts: 516
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.