[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Why didn't zephyr breeze threaten to kill himself if they tried to kick him into the street?

Thats what I did and it works wonders with my parents.
>>
>>27802861
Kill yourself.
>>
>>27802875
I will when I'm homeless :^)
>>
He did.
>>
>>27802881
You really don't have any shame, do you?
>>
>>27802894
>Having shame
>On /mlp/
>>
>>27802893
When and how?
>>
>>27802861
>>>/r9k/
There you go, you diaper wearing trap fapping failure.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 168x168px
>>27802920
>>
>be zephyr breeze
>parents are tired of my shit and about to kick me out of home.
>bring out my karimbe knife that I bought with my dads credit card straight from zebrica.
>chop off my dick head right in front of them and tell them that my corpse will be the last thing they see if they force me through that door.
>non-chalantly go back to my room with a hum.
>They stare in horror while I lay on my bed.
>>
File: pepe physics.png (187KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
pepe physics.png
187KB, 409x409px
>>27802920
Aww look, a wagie's getting ragie in his cagie!

I'll continue enlightening my mind with the questions that stumped Einstein, Bohr, and Schrödinger, acquiring knowledge that puts me in the intellectual .1%. Maybe after you finish earning Shekelstein his new jet, you can read up on it too!

I doubt it though, you need your rest to get up nice and early for the commute! Don't want Shekelstein to lose out on his profits, after all!
>>
>>27803029
>implying shitposting and playing tf2 all day will change anything in your life
>implying even if you absorb all this knowledge you be able to something constructiv with it

Nice copy pasta tho, now get back behind the counter the mayo won't refill it self
>>
>>27803079
>>>implying shitposting and playing tf2 all day will change anything in your life
>implying working long shifts at a McJob will change anything in your life
>>implying even if you absorb all this knowledge you be able to something constructiv with it
>implying attaining knowledge for knowledge's sake isn't the mark of a true intellectual
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.