[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subjugation Saturday #6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 497
Thread images: 101

File: 1450589678031.jpg (88KB, 1188x952px) Image search: [Google]
1450589678031.jpg
88KB, 1188x952px
Previous thread: >>27540057

>What is this thread about?
This thread is centered on stories about ponies being enslaved. Every kind of theme is welcome.

>I want to write my own story but I'm new to writing.
Check out these guides:
pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
pastebin.com/g4VpEg4f (clop specific)

>Where do the writers hang out?
Head over to www.rizon.net/chat with the channel name #slavepone. If you're ever having a writer's block or need advice, that is the place to go!

---
Useful Links
---
~~~
Recommended Stories for New Readers: pastebin.com/c6hd0P9Q
~~~
ALL Slave Pony Writers and Stories: pastebin.com/cqLCYveb
~~~
Recently Updated Stories: pastebin.com/k7SmjQww
~~~
COMPLETED Slave Pony Stories: pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
~~~
Pastebin: pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction
~~~
Thread Archive: pastebin.com/S5m7bEab
~~~
Thread Template: pastebin.com/ny0npNFS
~~~
>>
File: 1413694180483.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1413694180483.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>tfw no qt maid pegasus mare
>>
>>27618424
>mare
>>
>>27610600
>I'm from Czech
More like Czech em.
>>
>>27618450
yes mare

did i fucking stutter
>>
>>27618563
Anon we have some bad news for you.
>>
>>27618813
No, don't tell him. Let it be a surprise.
>>
>>27618234
>that pic

God, I don't what it is about that pic but I want to take her against her will and hear her moans of anguish and forced pleasure with the eventual orgasm i force of her. Confusing her mentally and emotionally.

Please tell me there green of my fantasy or at least something similar
>>
>>27618450
>>27618813
>>27619436
does it matter?
>>
File: df4.jpg (41KB, 696x535px) Image search: [Google]
df4.jpg
41KB, 696x535px
Coffee Cream is not for slave.
>>
>>27618234
>Still using Subjugation as subject

Can't we go back to Slave Pony General? The storm has passed and we're still alive as ever.
>>
>>27620610
No
>>
LURKERNON WHEN?
>>
File: 35eju1Bd1qzd98.png (52KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
35eju1Bd1qzd98.png
52KB, 400x317px
>>27619461
>her
>>
>>27619461
Anon... that... that's a stallion. Do you know what a trap is?
>>
File: c'monnnnn.jpg (40KB, 303x324px) Image search: [Google]
c'monnnnn.jpg
40KB, 303x324px
>>27619461
>her
>>
>>27618234
>You own a coffee shop
>The only slave you could get was feminine looking stallion
>Get him to wear a maid outfit while he works
>Including a pair of lacy panties
>When the store closes you pound his sweet little ponut until he screams from pleasure making a mess and violating many health code regulations
>Your stallion maid falls madly in love and cant wait to feel you inside him
>Sometimes he ducks under the counter and sucks your dick while you get the orders ready swallowing your seed greedily
>You and your little maid live happily ever after
>Good End
>>
>>27622298
But will you get additional maids once the Pony Café becomes a successful, much larger enterprise?
>>
>>27622332
>You got other maid ponies eventually but not for sexual, only trap pony gets the D
>Most of them want to please their master but get jealous when the first is the only one to get any
>You end up cornering the market with a coffee shop filled with trap pony maids
>Eventually you break down and just fuck every single one of them
>Still good end
>>
File: 1pcd.jpg (93KB, 1103x776px) Image search: [Google]
1pcd.jpg
93KB, 1103x776px
>>27622298
>>27622372
This should not expand dong
But it does
>>
>>27618813
>>27619436
im not talking about the op you idjits
>>
>>27622372
Why only trap pony maids?
>>
>>27623020
The cafe is in San Francisco
>>
>>27623030
Bro, there are way gayer places than there.
Like, all of Florida.
>>
There's already a homo thread and trap thread, we don't need another one.
>>
File: 1457460260511.png (392KB, 1078x729px) Image search: [Google]
1457460260511.png
392KB, 1078x729px
>>27618234
Is this a new general, or are mods still that asspained over thread names?
>>
File: 1454960859743.gif (756KB, 805x444px) Image search: [Google]
1454960859743.gif
756KB, 805x444px
>>27623085
Relax it was just a quick joke green, don't worry you won't turn into a dong gulping homo just from a few lines of green. But you're still a faggot.
>>
>>27623149
can I gulp dong and still be straight?
>>
>>27623149
Get moving, anon.
>>
>>27618813
You're kidding...
>>
>>27623192
But I like where I live, and I still have to finish my back deck. Why would I move now?
>>
>>27619461
>her
>>
>>27609382

>The next week was slow.
>Everything seemed so normal.
>Each night Jan would rub a weird cream over the stitches.
>You couldn't stand how sticky it made your belly.

>Jan had cleared out one of the rooms to make room for your bed, and even gave you a small table and chair.
>You don't really have any thing that you could do with a table and chair...
>Maybe drawing or reading?
>But it's still makes the room look like a home.

>Jenny had been spending more time with you that she used to.
>You didn't mind, she was great fun to play with.
>But some times you two would forget yourselves and play too rough.

>You and Jenny were jumping up and down on her bed.
>A mistimed bounce caused you to tumble and crash into Jenny.

>Whap thump.

>"Oof..."

"Jenny!"

>The pink cowboy hat that Jenny was wearing had fallen off of her head when she bounced over the side of her bed.
>Rushing to the edge of the bed, you can see Jenny sprawled out on the floor.

"Jenny?"

>She slowly sits up and hold out her elbow.

>"I got a booboo."

>You wince when you see the scuff on her elbow slowly fading a from her normal soft cream color vibrant pink.
>Helping Jenny up, you hold her elbow and kiss it better.

>"Thank you."

>She scratches your ears, you can't help but hum and purr at the feeling.

"Its okay, it was my fault anyway."

>At that moment the door swings open to reveal Jan standing there with a stern motherly look.

>"What are you girls doing in here?"

>"Nothing."
"Nothing."

>"Right... is this the same nothing that broke my lamp in the living room?

>"No, that was a totally different nothing."

>The smirk Jan gives you relives some of your worry.

>"Well, its time for dinner, so wash up."

>Like every evening here, the exotic smells of Jan's amazing cooking was filling the house.
>Jenny didn't laugh each time you totally didn't wipe the drool from your chin.

>Jenny likes petting you.
>If it didn't feel so good, you might have objected at how touchy Jan and Jenny were.
>>
>>27623067

Zombie pony maids high on bathsalts in florida green when?
>>
>>27623191
only if its your own
>>
>>27623501
do they have to be traps?
>>
>>27623763
They have to be cute and also have a big dick.
So yes
>>
>>27620610
I want to.
But I'm worried we might get into the crosshair again.
Go ahead call me foolish.
>>
File: when-hi.png (29KB, 468x595px) Image search: [Google]
when-hi.png
29KB, 468x595px
>>
File: skittleswhen.jpg (463KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
skittleswhen.jpg
463KB, 720x720px
WHEN
>>
>>27623098
The butthurt never ends, since m00t replaced all the old mods with sjws before he left.
>>
File: severed.jpg (903KB, 1654x1160px) Image search: [Google]
severed.jpg
903KB, 1654x1160px
thanks to RatS, Quiscontranos, tgn and the irc-crew
>>
>>27626115
slave better put her collar back on right goddamn now or there's gonna be a whipping in her future
>>
File: you must be new here.png (488KB, 681x453px) Image search: [Google]
you must be new here.png
488KB, 681x453px
>>27622640
>im not talking about the op you idjits
Neither were we, faggot. Though admittedly that's a sick burn.
>>
File: de nile.png (119KB, 271x259px) Image search: [Google]
de nile.png
119KB, 271x259px
>>27626151
Wait, shit, I thought you were talking about Coffee Cream or whatever his name was.

Disregard this I suck cocks.
>>
File: popKEK.png (65KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
popKEK.png
65KB, 400x395px
>>27626174
>>
>>27623486
Why didn´t anybody comment on this yet?
More Spoons greenery, yay. We return to normal, but I can´t shake the feeling that that this is just the quiet before the storm.
>>
>>27626174
>Disregard this I suck cocks.
Literally.
>>
>you take a seat at the bar with a sigh
>the place is practically empty
>exactly why you like it
>regardless, the bartender seems to be taking his sweet time getting to you
>you grumble and clear your throat impatiently
>you shoot a glare to the other end of the bar when you hear a loud belly laugh from that direction
>rolling your eyes, you see a chubby, balding middle-aged man with a bad comb-over flirting with a less-than-enthusiastic 20-something brunette
>you slam a hoof on the counter
"Goddamnit Jack, you gonna just pretend I'm not here or what?"
>he waves a hand dismissively in your direction and continues trying to work his magic on his unfortunate victim
>you grumble as you climb over the bar, quickly spotting your target before clenching the neck of the bottle in your teeth, tossing your messy violet mane out of your eyes with a flick of your neck
>you ignore the glasses altogether as you carry the bottle to a table in a dark corner of the room to sulk
>you take a swig straight away before setting it on the table and wiping your muzzle with a grimace, sighing before resting your chin on your crossed forelegs on the table top
>"Call me!" you hear Jack yell toward the door as the young woman he failed spectacularly to chat up makes her way out with a look of disgusted annoyance on her face
>he then turns his attention to you
>"Hey, that's my best bottle of scotch..."
"Put it on my tab"
>"The whole thing?"
"Yeah"
>he shrugs as he lights a cigarette and begins wiping down the bar
>"You know it's almost closing time, right?"
"Jack don't pester me tonight, I'm really not in the mood"
>he seems to have mistaken that for an invitation to join you, tossing the towel aside before approaching your table, pulling up a chair and sitting in it backwards as he stubs out his cigarette in a nearby ashtray
>>
>>27626663
>"Alright kid, who was he this time?"
"Nobody, Jack. I really don't wanna talk about it"
>"Pfft. You always wanna talk about it. Seems like every week you're in here bitching about some stallion or another."
"Look, I appreciate you trying to help, but I really just want some peace and quiet tonight"
>he gives you a firm, friendly pat on the back as he slowly stands up
>"Alright. Well, if you change your mind you know where I'll be. Do me a favor and don't hit that bottle too hard, yeah? Last time I had to carry you out to a taxi I threw out my back. You're heavier than you look."
>You simply give a nod, a brief forced smile flashing over your face as Jack turns away and walks back to the bar
>You hadn't noticed another set of eyes that had been on you since you walked into the building
>or that their owner was now approaching you
>you jump, startled as a hand suddenly picks up the bottle to examine it
>"how can you stand to drink this horse piss?" a disapproving voice asks from behind you
>you raise an eyebrow and turn your head, surprised to see another man standing near you
"I'm sorry, do I know you?" you ask flatly
>"Oh, where are my manners? Name's Anonymous. You can call me Anon, all my friends do," he says with a warm smile, setting the bottle back on the table and offering you his hand
>you hesitantly place your hoof in his palm and he grasps it with a gentle shake
"There something I can help you with, Anonymous?"
>he gives a cursory glance around the empty bar before turning his attention back to you
>"Nah, just wondering what such a pretty mare is doing in a podunk little shithole like this all by herself. You seem kinda blue."
>you hear a grunt of disapproval from the bar and look over to see Jack glaring at Anonymous
>you swish your tail and pull your hoof away with a groan
>did he really just make a stupid coat color pun?
"You're a riot," you say sarcastically. "And did you really just call me pretty?"
>>
>>27626674
>"Well, yeah. Not sure if you've noticed but you kinda are. Mind if I sit down?"
"You must be desperate to be hitting on a pony. And with one of the oldest lines in the book, no less."
>"You say that like there's something wrong with ponies," he says as he takes a seat across from you, producing a glass from his jacket pocket and pouring himself a drink from your bottle
"That's not what I meant. And you better be paying for that," you grumble. "Didn't you just call that 'horse piss' 30 seconds ago?"
>your eyes go wide as he produces a wad of hundred dollar bills from his pocket and tosses one on the table, giving you a wink before downing the contents of his glass without so much as flinching
>"It's not so bad. Never actually tried it until now. You still haven't told me your name."
"River," you say with a sigh.
>"Just... 'River?'" he replies curiously
"River Banks," you say, furrowing your eyebrows when you notice a huge grin on Anon's face. "Laugh and I'll break your kneecaps."
>Jack clears his throat loudly
>"Last call for alcohol..."
>Anon ignores him and continues his conversation with you
>"It's cute," he says as he pours himself another drink.
"My parents thought so too, I guess. I'm not particularly fond of it but what can you do?" you shrug.
>"You been on-world long?"
>"You might say that. I was raised by a human couple. That's their last name, 'Banks.'"
>"I see... so you were born here? Never been to Equestria?"
"Nope, don't really see any point in it. This is my home, always has been."
>you take a few more gulps from the bottle, trying - and failing - to hide your reaction to the burning sensation in your throat as you shake your head and flop your ear with a shudder and a hiccup, which draws a laugh from Anonymous
>"You know, most ponies I meet aren't terribly crazy about alcohol. I mean yeah they'll have a drink or two on social occasions, but otherwise don't really touch the stuff."
>>
>>27626689
"Well most humans I meet aren't interested in trying to fuck a pony," you counter bluntly, smirking when a look of shock falls over his face briefly.
>"Erm... River, you're cute, but I just thought you could use a friend is all."
"Mm-hmm..." you roll your eyes, "like I haven't heard that one before."
>you give a drunken laugh
"Clearly anybody that uses a cheesy pickup line on a mare he thinks is 'pretty,' then flashes a bunch of cash at her is only interested in being friends!"
>he smiles nervously
"Look, buddy, you tried. But I think it's time we went our separate ways. Thanks for the chat," you say, hopping down from your seat with the hundred dollar bill in your mouth and tossing it on the bar for Jack as you start toward the door
>Anonymous jumps up and runs toward you before you're able to exit
>"River, wait!"
"I said I'm not interested, Anonymous..." you growl as he cuts you off
>"I know. But hey, at least let me call you a cab, you shouldn't be out on the street alone this late in your condition."
"I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself. Home is just a couple blocks away, I'll be fine."
>you feel a hand on your withers as you try to walk past Anon
>"I insist..." he says in a tone that sends a chill down your spine, prompting Jack to emerge from behind the bar with a baseball bat
>"Alright pal, I think it's time you-"
>With one swift punch Anon knocks Jack out, causing you to run out the door and frantically yell out for help
>you only make it a few steps though, and start to feel woozy
>it becomes harder and harder to lift your hooves with each stride
>your cries for help feel like they should be deafening, but are barely louder than your speaking voice
>your heart leaps into your throat as you look over your shoulder and see Anon rapidly advancing on you
>>
>>27626701

>though you struggle with all your might, you can't fight it any longer
>you give one final desperate cry for help as you collapse into an unconscious heap on the ground
>the first thing you notice when you wake up is an uncomfortable pressure on all four fetlocks, pulling your legs in different directions
>you're flat on your stomach on what feels like a bed, and other than being able to flick your tail and turn your head to either side, can't move at all
>you try to speak, but you immediately realize there's something stuffed in your mouth, a gag tied tight around the back of your head and duct tape wrapped painfully tight around your muzzle
>you start to nearly hyperventilate, breathing heavily through your flaring nostrils as your entire body starts shaking, the effects of whatever you were drugged with beginning to slowly wear off, the reality of your current situation beginning to set in
>you then notice a voice nearby, turning your head to see Anonymous sitting in a chair a few feet away, talking on a cell phone
>"Yeah. You get the pictures I sent you of her?"
>"Glad you like what you see."
>"What?"
>"No, I told you I had to punch some guy this time. Knocked him out. I think they were friends or something, too. Cops are gonna be looking for me now. That doubles her fee to $40,000."
>"If you don't want her I can keep her for myself, or just find someone else that's willing to pay."
>"Mhm."
>"That's what I fucking thought. Wire the first half of the money to the account I gave you and bring the second half to me a month from now. She'll be nice and broke by then."
>"Pleasure doing business with you."

shall I continue or is this shit?
>>
>>27626718
Continue.
>>
>>27626718
Only if he Anon dies.
>>
>>27626973
Police raid when?
>>
>>27626372
The clouds rumble ominously in the distance.
>>
>>27626718
>he smiles at you as he ends the call and sticks the phone back in his pocket
>"Hello, River," he says at a near-whisper, standing up and approaching you
>Your eyes go wide in fear, then rage as you snort at him, still trembling
>"You're a fiery little thing, aren't you?" he says, leaning over you and pressing his face into your mane, inhaling slowly through his nose
>"Ahh..." he sighs before giving a barely perceptible chuckle
>"You have no idea what's in store for you, do you?" he asks as he crawls up onto the bed, straddling over you on his hands and knees
>you shut your eyes tight and shake your head with a whimper
>"For all you know, I could be about to rape you... or torture you..."
>He leans down and sniffs your mane again, his face hovering so close to your ear you can feel his breath on it
>"...or kill you."
>You take a deep breath, trying to steel your nerves and calm your quivering body
>Anon sits up on your rump, running his hands up and down your back and sides a couple of times
>you feel cold, sharp metal at the base of your neck, slowly sliding up the bottom of your mane
>"such a pity," Anon tisks as you feel him grab a handful of your mane and lift up on it
>*snip*
>"You have such a beautiful mane."
>*snip snip*
>"Don't know why he wants me to do this, but hey, it's his money," he mutters
>*snip snip snip*
>this continues for several minutes
>you simply stare straight ahead at the blank wall in front of you, not giving him the satisfaction of reacting
>>
>>27627341
>"All done!" Anon says in a sing-song tone before holding a mirror in front of your face
>your once voluminous mane has been reduced to a pathetic mohawk, less than an inch in length sticking straight up on your neck
>you wince at the sight, feeling Anon's weight lift off of you and the mattress shift as he stands up off of it
>"You're lucky the client wants you with your cutie mark intact," he says, "I usually burn them off with a branding iron. Makes it harder for the authorities to verify a runaway slave's identity. Not that any of you have ever succesfully escaped, heh..."
>Anon grabs handfuls of mane from the bed around you and tosses them into a bin before brushing your neck with a stiff-bristle brush
>slaves?
>you flick your tail angrily
>you're nobody's slave
>Anon seems amused by this
>"Awww, what's the matter little pony? Did I say something that made you mad?"
>you growl angrily through the gag and snort several times, your whole body tensing up in rage
>"You're a slave. I don't expect you to accept that now, but you will. They all do eventually. That's why you're here."
>you feel his hands on the back of your neck, the knot holding your gag in place coming undone before Anon unwraps the duct tape from your muzzle
>you immediately spit the gag out and try to bite his hand
"You sick fuck! You better pray to whatever gods you believe in the police get here soon, if I get my hooves on you you'll beg-mmphf"
>Anon places both of his hands around your muzzle and squeezes as tight as he can
>it hurts
>"Shut. Up." he commands
>after a minute or so he releases you
>"Things will be much nicer for you if you cooperate, little slave."
>"Now, tell me what you are."
"I'm a pony. A very pissed off pony."
>Anon sighs
>"No. I told you what you are. You're a slave. Now say it."
>>
>>27627349
>you stare daggers at him, refusing his order
>"Suit yourself," he says as he unbuckles his belt and removes it, doubling it over and taking it by the buckle in one hand
>he raises his arm high over his head and swings as hard as he can
>SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!
>your breath catches in your throat and you find yourself unable to breathe for a second or two, completely unprepared for just how bad that hurt, your back and rump suddenly in searing pain
>he doesn't relent for a moment or hold back even slightly, whipping your back and hindquarters with his belt for a solid minute
>"You're a SLAVE!" he yells repeatedly as he continues beating you
>"SLAVE!" SNAP! "SLAVE!" SNAP! "SLAVE!" SNAP!" "SLAAAAAAAAAVE!" SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!
>you thrash against your bindings violently, though it's futile, you're unable to escape your tormentor no matter how hard you try
"FUCK YOU!" you sob, trying to catch your breath
>the belt makes contact with your face and muzzle and you yelp loudly
>Anon is breathing heavily and sweating, finally ceasing his onslaught, waiting for your cries to die down before he continues
>"Now. What are you?"
>you bite your bottom lip and shut your eyes tight
"I'm a pony. A free pony. And your fucking executioner," you force through gritted teeth, your tone dripping with venom
>this earns you another thorough beating, this time with the buckle end of the belt
>your tough facade breaks down quickly and you cry out, begging him to stop after only ten or so strokes
>but he doesn't
>"You're going to learn, slave," he says, "what you wan't doesn't matter any more."
>the belt kisses your back three more times
>"You want this to stop? You were told how. You disobeyed me. Me, your master. One of your masters."
>Anon tosses the belt aside
>"Every human you see now is your master. You are a slave. Now, tell me what you are."
>>
>>27627364
kill him.
>>
>>27627364
>you wipe the tears and snot from your face and muzzle on the bed underneath you, looking away from him
"I'm..."
>"Yes?"
"I..."
>you just can't bring yourself to say the words he wants to hear
>your hesitation earns you another dozen strokes on your back
"I'M A SLAVE!" you scream before breaking down into more uncontrollable sobbing
>Anon places his hand on the back of your head and gently strokes your neck
>"Good girl," he says. "Now take a minute to calm down and catch your breath, and when you're ready I want you to, very calmly, tell me what you are."
>it takes several minutes, but eventually you're able to stop crying, though the various welts and bruises hidden by your fur all over your body still throb in agony
>you clear your throat, hesitating once again
>"Slave, look at me," he commands.
>you don't want to, but you don't know how much more pain you can take at this point
>the fear of further suffering forces you to comply, turning your head slowly and looking into his eyes, your ears pinned flat against your head
>"Now, tell me what you are."
"I... I'm a slave" you manage to reply, the fear evident in your voice
>he scratches your neck and mane once again
>"Good girl, pony, goood girl."
>you shut your eyes and tears begin welling up again
>"shhhh, shh shh shh"
>you bury your face in the mattress beneath you, crying softly for several minutes as Anon continues petting you
>>
>>27627402
Shitty writefags go in the filter.
>>
>>27627485
>I hate content
>>
>>27627488
I don't eat burnt food either, does that mean I hate food?

It's called having standards, like when you don't take home the fatty at the bar because the other girls turned you down.
>>
>>27627516
>I don't like ponies being subjugated
>in a thread about ponies being subjugated
>>>/out/
>>
>>27623486
Adorable
>>
>>27627485
Instead of saying "boo shitty writefag" why don't you offer some suggestions for improvement? Unless the writing is fine and it's the actual subject of the story you don't like, in which case you should just say so instead of being a massive faggot trying to drive off content creators.
>>
>>27627472
This is all for now. This isn't going to be "lol grimderp torture for torture's sake" the whole story, I'm actually going somewhere with this, so be patient.

Also this. >>27627710

I'm open to criticism, so please, fire away. Tell me why it's shit or kindly go fuck yourself.
>>
>>27627738
Fuck off SiM faggot.
>>
>>27627738
Part of it is that you have absolutely no sense of pacing, we go from 0 to 100 in about a paragraph, then there's the immediate about face on her part from a belting, and before that supercooldude anon's sick instapunch, when he instantly ko's the armed bartender.

A lazy review for a shit story, that's all it deserves.
>>
File: Skittles-Wrapper-Small.jpg (36KB, 471x211px) Image search: [Google]
Skittles-Wrapper-Small.jpg
36KB, 471x211px
W H E N ? ? ?
>>
>>27627832
He's never coming back, Anon. Skittles will never get her walkies.
>>
>>27627852
>Skittles will never get her walkies.

Why must you hurt me like this?
>>
>>27627852
ok, then....
where is the non official sequel made by a different anon?
>>
>>27627900
Skittles in all forms is dead, m8.
>>
>>27627832
We hear this shit day in and day out. I just want to grab that story and fucking finish it because of this bait but there's no way anything could live up to the hype, even if people would accept another writefag writing more skittles.
>>
>>27627794
If you're really so tired of seeing this stuff, just go into the SiM thread and filter every tripfag there
>>
>>27627832
>W H E N ? ? ?

Skittles live in your dreams anon

live in your dreams.....
>>
>>27627965
Or, you know, people could keep abusive shit like this in the right thread instead of posting it here where it's not welcome.
>>
>>27628028
SiM has a bad habit of leaking out of their thread, it will probably never stop.
>>
>>27628042
The worst part is most of their stories started with pretty good premises, and had a lot of potential, before descending into cringy edgy garbage, like the first SiM, and oilbird's story.
>>
>>27627927
>there's no way anything could live up to the hype

Hell I'm the one who wrote it and even I feel this way. One reason I haven't picked it back up and continued/finished it. I wasn't expecting the response it got and I feel like nothing I write at this point will live up to peoples' expectations. So it sits in limbo, probably never to be finished because I feel like I'll choke and ruin it.
>>
>>27628085
>Hell I'm the one who wrote it
proof or gtfo
>>
>>27628105
Proof delivered.
>>
>>27627738
Overall I liked it but with the current amount of edge you might get better reception in Submission is Mandatory.

>This isn't going to be "lol grimderp torture for torture's sake" the whole story, I'm actually going somewhere with this, so be patient.

I like complex stories and I've been working on some green, too, but mine would start out edgy like this too, before bringing in more white knight themes..

Maybe the reader just needs more reason to like/empathize with Anon, who is pretty unlikable atm.
>>
>>27628124
Just do a bombs fall everyone dies ending, then you can disappoint everyone, and shut the people who want more up.

After all, you're probably never going to finish it anyways, and that disappointment will at least be intentional.
>>
File: AA.gif (27KB, 225x219px) Image search: [Google]
AA.gif
27KB, 225x219px
>>27628124
OH SHIT!

P A N I C
>>
>>27628028
True, if we wanted this stuff here we would have merged during the scruffening 2, but neither thread wanted to have the other's themes merged.
>>
>you gently snap the reins on your pony-team's rumps
"Giddyup, girls"
>they silently comply with smiles on their faces, happy to get out of the house after being cooped up all day
>the rhythmic sounds of clopping hooves and creaking harness leather nearly lull you to sleep as your faithful ponies maintain a lazy trot while you guide them toward the local park with the reins in your hand
>others look on in jealousy at your beautiful, well-groomed mares as the three of you pass by
>you stop at a drinking fountain by a small pond near the middle of the park to let your cute little ponies catch their breath and get a drink of water
>you unhitch them from their harness and lay back in the grass, watching them frolic and play with each other for several minutes, allowing yourself to drift off to sleep
>you don't fear for a single second that they might run away while you nod off
>you trust them
>after all, your little ponies love their master more than anything in the world
>you wake up ten minutes later to find that one of them has snuggled up to you under each arm and they're fast asleep as well
>you sigh and pull them closer to you, slowly running your fingers through their soft, sun-warmed fur, eliciting gentle nickers and earflops from the sleepy mares as they wriggle further into your affectionate embrace
>this is the life
>>
>>27627472
go on.
>>
>>27628356
Someone please kill me now. It hurts too much to live knowing I will never be this comfy and feel this kind of unconditional love.
>>
>>27628356
This is so beautiful that it's almost pornographic
>>
>>27628553
>I will never be this comfy and feel this kind of unconditional love

Bunnies they are adorable too!
>>
File: Intense_sweat.gif (109KB, 205x260px) Image search: [Google]
Intense_sweat.gif
109KB, 205x260px
>You wake up on the floor a black room with a single light hanging from the ceiling
>The light illuminates a small table with 3 chairs around it
"Well fuck, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that this is how I go out."
>You think back to what grandpa told you about how to handle this
>It's not clear if you're just remembering very well or hearing his words
>"The best plan is to avoid ending up there, Anon. If you're already in the situation, you're basically fucked. At that point, just screw with them. You may as well, right?"
"Sounds like as good of a plan as any."
>You go over to the table and sit, waiting for Agent Whoever to come out and start whatever it is that's gonna happen to you
>After waiting a couple minutes, you hear footsteps approaching
>As they draw near, you begin to make out a shape in the shadows
>It's clearly human, probably a man, about your height
>The figure stops just short of coming into the light, remaining little more than a shape
>It just stands there and watches you silently for a bit
>It's actually pretty intimidating
>Not that you'd let them know that
"Is this going to be one of those 'sit down and talk' interviews or more of the 'nipple taser' variety?"
>The figure answered in a startlingly familiar voice as it stepped into the light
>"That's up to you, Anon."
>Holy shit
"GRANDPA?!"

Note: I recovered from pneumonia recently. Let me know if you see issues. My checking may not be up to normal standards.
>>
File: Interview_table.jpg (8KB, 700x250px) Image search: [Google]
Interview_table.jpg
8KB, 700x250px
>>27629043
Wrong pic on the thing. Was supposed to be this.
>>
>>27629043
glad your feeling better, was wondering what happened to this green.
>>
>>27629089
More to come as I recover further. Sorry for the size. I say that too often
>>
>>27627900
Ferb did one, but it's mostly shit, and also dead as fuck.
>>
I posted in the last thread, I've been working on some green, and I hope you enjoy it. First time sharing, appreciate any criticism/commentary.

>Be Greenleaf
“I don't think I understand, uh, your highness...”
>”Was I not clear, earth pony? This changeling is to be your slave.”
>The changeling in question stares at you with eyes half closed. Its left eye seems to be swollen nearly shut. Various other bruises are present across its body; well, the parts of its body you can see.
>The changeling is covered in an impressive assortment of chains and leather straps. A corset-looking strap holds its wings closed, its front legs are hoof-cuffed together, its back legs are hoof-cuffed together, and the two sets of cuffed hooves are attached with a chain that meets in the middle of each cuff under its belly.
>The gear on its head seems to be half functional (a bit and muzzle, keeping its mouth firmly shut) and half for show (a head harness with blinders, robbing the changeling of peripheral vision). The collar and leash completing this ensemble seem normal in comparison.
>What you can see of the changeling's body varies slightly from other changelings you've seen before. It's taller and thinner, it has a dark orange pattern on the back of its carapace, its wings have some sort of orange and black pattern, and its mane is longer than normal; orange, mainly, with blends of yellow and dark red.
>The eyes are closer to a pony's eyes than the normal blue multifaceted lens of the smaller changelings, with a dark orange, nearly brown iris.
>Those eyes haven't stopped staring at you since this strange meeting began.
>The changeling has an angry, intense, indignant glare.
>You're not sure if those eyes convey “If I ever get these chains off, I will kill you” or “When I inevitably get these chains off, I will kill you.”
>>
>>27629454

“I just, I don't really see how I -deserve- this honor. Your highness. Ma'am.”
>”Oh, I couldn't find a better master for this disobedient little ling if I sent scouts to every corner of Equestria. I know that you're just the pony to whip her into shape.”
>You're not sure if you agree.
>”You'll be well compensated, of course~...”
>Well, she's shown you the carrot... better hope she doesn't show you the stick.
“...then I guess I don't have a choice in the matter, do I... I mean, it'll be an honor, your highness, um, majesty!”
>”That's the spirit!”
>The Changeling Queen threw her head back and laughed. Her guards surrounding the moonlit clearing made chittering noises that might've been laughter. Or smalltalk. Or a war chant?
>You don't... actually speak Changeling-ese. Changelish. Whatever it's called.
>How you wound up in this clearing about to make what is most likely a Faustian pact with one of Equestria's most dangerous villains is sort of an interesting story.
>In fact, you should go over it real quick, before the Changeling Queen goes too much further.
>When your unavoidable trial for treason against the crown, aiding and abetting the enemies of Equestria, and apparently slavery comes up, you should have your story good and in order.
>>
>>27629466

>Two weeks ago
>Still Greenleaf
>You take a quick minute to examine your mane in the mirror – you're just going to be working in the garden and then taking a trot out to the forest today, but it would tick you right off if one of your neighbors caught you with bed-mane.
>Especially Fluttershy.
>Her mane is always perfect.
>She lives with like twenty animals
>How does that even work
>Where does she find the time
>You are a (sometimes) hard-working mare who sells fruits and vegetables at market in addition to doing odd jobs around Ponyville.
>You have a tan coat and a chocolate-brown mane, and your cutie mark is a leaf in bloom.
>You inherited this small plot of land bordering the Everfree Forest from your uncle; he was a potato farmer and you followed in his hoofsteps, unlike your parents, who are bankers in Canterlot.
>They know a whole lot about investing bits, you grow carrots and sell them to Fluttershy and her mean little rabbit.
>Holidays are... tense.
>There is a lot of talk about potential, and living up to potential...
>Your cousin owns a castle...
>You could always work for him in real estate...
>He has an opening...
>They mean well.
>Still a whole lot easier living two day's travel away from them.
>>
>>27629472

>Satisfied that your mane isn't going to embarrass you in front of your pegasus neighbor if you run into her, you head out of your small cottage house and look at the garden.
>Yup, things are still growing. No new weeds today. Weather ponies have scheduled rain tomorrow, no need to water.
>The best part of being a casual fruit and veggie farmer is how gosh darn easy it is. Probably because it's your talent. You've met the Apple family and they work their flanks off, even though apples are on all of their cutie marks. Their farm is just too big.
>Your farm is about two acres in total, with a good selection of low-maintenance crops. You grow enough to feed yourself and sell enough to cover all your other needs. You might not have a castle, but you make an easy living and have free time to relax.
>As you make your way closer to the forest, you start checking around for herbs. You've got your saddlebag all ready to pick up any plants you can find, roots and all, that would sell in town. As a general rule, you don't grow herbs because they aren't the hardiest plants and you don't feel like growing them inside the house or building a greenhouse or anything else complicated like that.
>Parsley, Thyme, Cilantro, Basil, Sage, etc. all sell really well to restaurant supply ponies and specialized growers. Finding some of that would make this a great day – taking a relaxing stroll under the shade of the trees is just a side benefit.
>Suddenly, you hear a noise.
>It sounds like rustling in the bushes up ahead...
>Better take a peek, make sure it's not timber wolves.
>You carefully creep up to the edge of the bushes, crouching down on your haunches.
>It looks like... two black ponies are kicking a ball around... and making some noise, maybe they're chuckling? You can see basically their hooves from this angle.
>Not timber wolves. Awesome!
“Howdy!”
>>
File: Canadia Pone.png (2MB, 3200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Canadia Pone.png
2MB, 3200x3000px
>>27629472
>your cutie mark is a leaf in bloom.
Pic related.
I'm sorry, I had to.
>>
>>27629477

>You stand up and call out to them. They vanish into the undergrowth with a skittering noise, and their ball rolls into a thorny blackberry bush.
>Smooth, you must've scared them, sneaking up on them like that...
>Examining their ball, you notice it's deflated and seems to be in general disrepair. Too bad for them... plus it's stuck in that bush and getting it out would mean getting scratched up pretty bad.
>Overall, you feel bad about how this interaction with what is most likely a new neighbor's foals has gone. Maybe there's something you can do to make this right, before somepony's parents show up to yell at you.
>Come to think of it, you could replace their ball. You've got a soccer ball at the house you've been meaning to get rid of.
>Two weeks ago at market, this one colt had been desperately hungry and fresh out of bits, and you had made a bargain. Kind of a bad bargain, because you have no use for a soccer ball.
>You turn around to head back to the house, and in a few minutes you return to the clearing, soccer ball in tow.
>Again, you hear rustling, signaling that the foals you saw earlier are nearby. Maybe this time you can be a little less startling.
“Howdy pardners, I've got a gift for you! Sorry to scare you earlier.”
>The rustling stops abruptly. You feel like somepony is watching you – they must've heard you.
“I saw your ball was a little worn out, and I had this laying around the house. Would you like a new ball?”
>More rustling.
“I promise I don't bite.”
>You smile. That line usually makes your younger cousins a little less shy.
>After a moment of waiting, you set the soccer ball on the forest floor, and give it a tap in the direction of the last rustling noise you heard with your left hoof.
>>
>>27629487
>>27629483
Ha, that's fair. Smiley face. :-D

>Two black shapes pop out of the bushes to inspect the ball, making chittering noises that sound happy, like foals giggling.
>Except they're not foals.
>They're not anything you've seen before, honestly.
>Like a cross between a normal pony and a bug, with shiny blue eyes with no pupil, and sharp teeth, and fly-like wings...
>WAIT A MINUTE.
>A few months back you saw a warning poster in town about something like this! Changelings, you think they're called. They attacked Canterlot!
>...probably not these changelings, though. They're about half your size and their movements seem awkward and wobbly as they play with the ball.
>Honestly, they're kind of cute.
“Aww. Glad you two like it. Have fun!”
>You hear wings flapping behind you as you turn to leave.
>Turning around, you see a blue pegasus with rainbow-colored mane. Rainbow Dash is somepony you immediately recognize given that she's a local celebrity (something she has made sure everypony knows). You're not sure what she's doing here, though.
>Rainbow Dash flutters softly to the ground, eyes locked on you.
>...something seems off.
“Hi there, Rainbow Dash. I just came across these two critters playing.”
>Rainbow Dash nods, then begins to speak calmly.
>”What are you doing here?”
>>
>>27629496

“I was just out for a stroll on the edge of the Everfree Forest. I collect herbs and sell them at market.”
>”You were looking for changelings?”
”Uh, no, not really.”
>”Are any other ponies looking for changelings?”
>Wait. Rainbow Dash is never calm. She's been either excited and upbeat or bored and irritable every time you've seen her.
>Also you haven't seen her outside of Ponyville alone, ever. She's usually with her friends if she isn't shopping or getting food.
>Plus her questions are weird.
>And she's not blinking. That's what seemed off! Ponies don't normally stare like that. It's unnerving.
“You're not Rainbow Dash, are you?”
>She acts shocked, and whips her head left and right as if looking for your backup. After making sure that you're alone, she looks back at you.
>”No pony comes here. What are you doing here?”
>Better play this cool. This is almost certainly a changeling that you're speaking with, but she doesn't seem like she's threatening you. She seems more like she's honestly surprised.
>>
>>27629505

“I live not far from the edge of the forest. Like I said, I came looking for herbs.”
>Not-Dash looks like she's appraising your words, and her head tilts to the side.
“I don't mean you or them any harm.”
>”You gave the hatchlings a gift.”
“I did.”
>”Most ponies... don't like us. Are you different?”
“Different? Different how?”
>Not-Dash seems confused. Her brow furrows.
>”You are not like other ponies.”
“Most ponies are pretty friendly if you talk to them. I don't think I'm that different.”
>”You are not like other ponies. Other ponies are scared of us. They run away, or attack us.”
>Her tone changed slightly, from confused to thoughtful.
>”Will you tell other ponies you saw changelings?”
“If you don't want me to, I won't.”
>”Then... could we... talk?”
>Not-Dash sounds nervous now, and slightly hopeful.
“Uh, sure. We can talk.”
>”Your language is... hard. I want to... practice.”
>Not-Dash nods towards what she called the hatchlings.
>”I am... guarding-watching them. Would you... watch them with I?”
>This wasn't what you had planned today, but it's a hard offer to turn down. Maybe you're about to be the first pony ambassador to the changelings. Plus, the hatchlings are adorable. How could this go wrong?
>>
>>27629516

>The Present.
>”You seem uneasy, earth pony. Surely you see that your slave is properly restrained?”
“Well, yes, but... Can't changelings cast spells, like unicorns? I mean, what's stopping your prisoner from attacking me the second you leave? Your highness?”
>The Changeling Queen chuckled quietly, covering her mouth with her hoof.
>”For starters, she can't gallop, fly, or open a door. Her access to magic is restricted by the collar she's wearing. The only way to remove any piece of these lovely accessories is a magical key that I'm binding to you, so that only you and I will have the ability to use it. Like so.”
>The Changeling Queen's horn glowed with an eerie green light, and your neck tingled with a strange warmth.
>You look down, and now you have a strange golden key hanging from what looks like a silver necklace dangling around your neck.
>”Finally, Liphyra isn't a prisoner – she's just being punished. In one month's time, we'll meet again, and determine if she's learned her lesson. If we both agree that she has, she'll be released.”
“What exactly is she being punished for? This seems a little... harsh.”
>”Misbehaving.”
>The Changeling Queen's expression doesn't change a bit, and there's no clue in her tone of voice that indicates what she considers 'misbehaving.'
>This might actually be kind of an important detail, but you're not sure if you should press her on it.
>”While Liphyra is in your custody, however, she understands that your word is law. You can treat her in any way you choose, discipline her in the manner of your choice, and she knows that if she harms you in any way, I will punish her personally, and I will be very upset with her.”
>You glance at the visible bruises and scrapes again, and at Liphyra's swollen eye.
>>
>>27629525

>If she hurts you, the Queen will probably murder her.
>Well, that's comforting.
>Wait, are you relieved by the fact that somepony could get killed? That's terrible!
>...You're pretty sure you should feel bad? Now you're not sure if you actually feel guilty, or just feel like you should feel guilty.
>You look at Liphyra. She's still glaring hatefully at you.
“Well then, I'm very relieved, your highness. Is there anything else I should know?”
>”Don't be afraid to be a little rough with her. She can be... dense.”
>The Changeling Queen turns to leave, and the circle of guards she brought with her begin to disperse into the shadows of the Everfree Forest.
>Part of you wishes you hadn't come here tonight. You could have skipped out on this whole thing.
>Glance to the left... yup, the bound-up changeling still looks like she wants you dead.
>This day started so well, too.
>>
>>27629532

>Earlier that day.
>So, the responsible thing to do after finding multiple changelings hiding out just a couple hours' travel out from a major city is to inform everypony.
>You didn't do that.
>Instead, every day you had come back out to the same spot to have a conversation with the changeling impersonating Rainbow Dash poorly, and play with the hatchlings.
>Learning about their culture was difficult.
>For instance, when you asked the changeling what their name was, they said they couldn't tell you. You said it felt weird calling it Rainbow Dash, because they're obviously not that pony.
>That made the changeling confused.
>”But don't I look like Rainbow Dash and sound like Rainbow Dash?”
“Haven't you met her, or heard her talk? You don't match her personality at all.”
>”I've never met this pony before.”
“Then... How do you look so much like her? How do you know what she sounds like, to impersonate her voice?”
>”You know what she looks like and sounds like.”
“Huh?”
>”I turned into a pony you recognized.”
“How?”
>”I just... did.”
“Magic, right?”
>The changeling shrugged. “Magic.”
>>
>>27629545

>Asking anything about their hive structure was a dead end. “Security.”
>You found out that they eat love, a concept you find hard to understand. You had brought the hatchlings some fruit and vegetables, and they ignored it completely. That had made you feel hurt for a moment, but it made your new nameless changeling friend laugh.
>”We don't eat food.”
“Well then, what do you eat?”
>”We feed on love. Romantic love is best. Friendship love, caring, is good too.”
“Is that why... sometimes you attack ponies? To take their love? How does this work?”
>Not-Dash shook her head. “Taking love by force is... worst way. Best way is to make the pony love you, or be somepony they love.”
“So you transform into their loved one, then you suck the love out of them? Do you bite them, or...”
>Another laugh.
>”No, no, more like...” Not-Dash pursed her lips, and inhaled like she was drinking from an invisible straw.
>That made you laugh. Nothing about these weird bug critters makes a lick of sense.
>”It doesn't hurt the pony. Usually.” Not-Dash looked down for a moment. “Usually.”
“Can it hurt the pony?”
>”If the changeling takes too much. Or does it too often. Usually it just makes the pony a little tired. They go to sleep, wake up, and they are fine.”
>Not-Dash has gotten a lot better with the whole talking thing. Still working on the staring. She forgets to blink.
>Yesterday had been strange. One of the hatchlings had run up and given you a hug, and while you were cooing at the cute little bug Not-Dash had flown over in a hurry and grabbed the hatchling off of you.
>”Sorry! So Sorry!”
>>
>>27629548

“What's wrong?”
>Not-Dash looked nervous, like what she was about to say was awkward or embarrassing.
>”He... fed on you. Just a little! He doesn't know better yet.”
>what
>You feel fine, though.
>What's the big deal about...
>All of a sudden you feel like you just galloped up a flight of stairs. Better sit down for a second.
>It's not like you're about to pass out, you just feel a little out of breath and dizzy.
>”You... you really care for the hatchlings. You come to see them and play with them, you brought them gifts...”
>Not-Dash puts her hoof on your shoulder, and sits down next to you.
>”Hatchlings don't control themselves good. If they see love, they get hungry. I should have stopped them. I am so sorry.”
>You shake your head to clear your thoughts, and take a deep breath.
“I'm fine. You don't need to apologize.”
>Not-Dash is shocked.
>”But... he fed on you. Ponies don't like that! It's why they attack us!”
“He's just hungry. I'm fine, really, it's no big deal.”
>”It is a big deal!”
>Not-Dash jumps up, and flies back in forth, muttering softly to herself.
>After a minute of this, she lands back next to you.
>”You are... sure? You are not mad?”
“Yeah, I'm pretty sure.”
>Not-Dash smiles ear to ear.
>”This is... excellent! I must tell the Queen!”
“Queen?”
>>
>>27629558

>Not-Dash covers her mouth with her hooves, looks around to see if anyone saw her say something she wasn't supposed to, then relaxes slightly.
>”You are the first pony... This is important. It is good news!”
>For the rest of the day you hadn't gotten any useful info out of the changeling. That night, you slept a little more soundly than normal.
>Today when you had shown up for the usual get together, Not-Dash had invited you to a picnic. >There was a nice, quiet clearing in the middle of the forest, identified by a large and uniquely-shaped boulder. It looks like a sweet potato.
>Well, kind of. You have to use your imagination a bit.
>Not-Dash has thoughtfully provided a fresh garden salad for food, also a loaf of bread, and a bottle of soda.
>The soda is warm, she brought ketchup, salt, and pepper for salad dressings, and there is nothing to go with the bread or a knife to cut it into slices.
>This is something you should have expected; changeling don't eat food, so there was probably a lot of guesswork on their part as to what “picnic food” is.
>The hatchlings are being fed something that looks like raspberry jam in consistency, but colored a bright shade of green.
>The mystery fluid is in a glass jar with no label, reminding you even more of the preserves you keep in your basement.
>The hatchlings really seem to like it, though. They're gobbling it straight from the jar.
“What is that? I thought changelings didn't eat food.”
>”Concentrated love – would you like to try some?”
>On the one hoof, it's tempting to try something new. On the other hoof, it's bright green and looks like a vial of poison straight from a comic book. You're not sure, but you think it might even be glowing slightly.
>>
>>27629566

>Curiosity wins out, and you spoon a tiny bit onto some lettuce from your salad.
>Not-Dash watches you eagerly, clearly wanting to know your reaction.
>Down the hatch!
>...
>oh wow
>So, the concentrated love doesn't have a flavor. On your tongue it's a strangely textured substance with no taste that kind of feels like you licked glue, or really creamy peanut butter, something thick and semi-solid.
>At the same time, your brain got hit with a haymaker of emotion. Your cheeks broke out in blush, your heart rate sped up, and you're hyperventilating a little. It's the complete feeling you got the first time you had a crush on somepony, and it's amazing, and wonderful...
>Then you swallow it and the feeling is gone.
>You take a deep breath and steady yourself.
“That's... intense.”
>Not-Dash smiles and nods excitedly.
>”I'm so happy – you are the first pony I have ever seen who has been a friend to us! You're even trying to fit in with us!”
>It's strange to think this hasn't happened before. At this point you've more or less decided that whichever changelings all the other ponies are mad at, the ones that attacked Canterlot, that must've been some fringe group.
>The three changelings you've met so far you'd be happy to have as neighbors.
>”And that's why our Queen wants to talk to you!”
>Wait what
“Your Queen wants to talk to me? Why?”
>”The Queen has been looking for somepony to help her with a special project – I don't know all the details, but I told her about how you had not gotten mad with the hatchlings when they fed on you, and how you're the most understanding pony I've ever met.”
>Not-Dash is smiling ear to ear.
>”Isn't that great?!”
>Only, it turns out it wasn't great.
>That meeting with the Queen takes you to the present, and being given a very unique opportunity.
>>
>>27629583

>The Present.
>”Good luck,” the Queen whispered into your ear as you turn to leave.
>By Celestia, that gave you a shock. Her neck is freakish – combined with her height, she leaned over and got her fangs near your neck from nearly four feet away!
>Before you can react, the Changeling Queen has backed away into the darkness with a soft chuckle.
>You're pretty sure that if the Changelings only have one Queen, then you just met the one that led an attack on Canterlot a few months ago. Crashed the royal wedding, injured Princess Celestia, local shops got burned down, fighting in the streets, all that and more.
>Maybe if you go home and go to sleep, this will all have been a nightmare.
>Before you can leave, you notice the changeling in chains again.
>She's still looking at you, and not taking a single step closer to you.
“Um. Hi there.”
>Silence.
“So, you come here often?”
>Your attempt at humor is met with more silence. Contempt-laced silence.
“I guess you're coming home with me, then?”
>The changeling makes a sputtering noise, as if trying to sigh loudly through a bit and gag while wearing a muzzle. Then the changeling nods slowly.
“Right. I'll just grab this,”
>>
>>27629597

>You pick up the end of the leash from the ground, and tuck it into your saddlebag. Your cousin does this sometimes when she takes her foal into crowded marketplaces. Safety rope, she calls it.
“...and follow me. Don't worry, it isn't far.”
>The changeling matches your pace and stays about two steps behind you the entire way back to your humble abode. During this time you say things that you hope sound friendly, but the changeling doesn't respond, even to sigh at you again.
>In fact, the changeling makes no acknowledgment of what you say and doesn't indicate it wants to respond or that you should remove the muzzle.
>The clinking of the chains on its legs is the only sound it makes.
>By the time you get to your front door, you're thoroughly unnerved by the one-sided conversation.
>This is getting old fast.
>You stop in front of your door and turn around, making eye contact with your new... guest.
“If I take that silly face mask off, do you promise not to bite me?”
>The changeling nods.
“Come inside and I'll find a way to get that off.”
>This was easier said than done.
>After a couple minutes in your living room of you fiddling with the harness while the changeling sits patiently, you find a small keyhole to a padlock behind the changeling's right ear. The small golden key that the changeling Queen provided fits into this keyhole, and the outer muzzle and blinders come off.
>Underneath the muzzle is a bit. The lock on the strap holding it in place is next to the changeling's mouth in a position that was covered by the muzzle.
>Again, the key fits and the straps fall to your living room floor.
“There. How does that feel?”
>>
>>27629597
you'll probably get a lot of crap for this being pony on pony instead of human on pony but i'm pretty interested.
>>
File: epone5.png (719KB, 1000x1130px) Image search: [Google]
epone5.png
719KB, 1000x1130px
>>27628356
>You will never have a loyal slave mare duo to treat with compassion and work with a gentle hand.
It hurts, it really does.
>>
>>27629604
>>27629609
Thanks! I lurk a lot. I'm just happy I can contribute a little bit.

>The changeling spits the bit onto the floor, and wipes its mouth discreetly on its foreleg.
>”That certainly took you long enough, pony!”
>The changeling turns to face you, a furious expression on its face.
>”Now release the rest of these ridiculous bindings!”
>Part of you wants to do just that. Another part of you remembers something the Queen mentioned about 'misbehaving.'
>Maybe before you set the changeling loose, you should find out a little more.
“I'll get to that in a bit. First, I don't think we've been properly introduced. My name's Greenleaf. Pleased to meet you.”
>The changeling rolls its eyes.
>”You've already been told my name. It's Liphyra. Get these chains off!”
“Actually, I had a question first.”
>”What?”
“Well, what is the Changeling Queen punishing you for?”
>”Nothing important.”
“It had to have been important, if she went to all the trouble of sending you here. Right?”
>Liphyra hesitates.
>”It's not a big deal. I disobeyed one of her orders.”
“And that order was...?”
>”I fed on a pony. After she said not to.”
>Oh. That might not be a big deal, after all. One of the hatchlings fed on you, and you were fine.
>Except...
>Liphyra's being evasive. And this whole 'slave' deal is a pretty extreme penalty for just feeding herself.
“Could you give me some more details?”
>>
>>27629618

>”Queen Chrysalis ordered the hive to remain undercover for a time, while she worked on rebuilding after the Canterlot mess. For a time this was easy, but the love we had saved up was starting to run low. Also, I despise preserved love. It's messy, and it's intended for hatchlings.”
>Liphyra pauses to sigh audibly.
>”The others were fine with eating hatchling food and hiding in shadows, but I'm different. I'm stronger than the other changelings and I can feed myself!”
>Uh oh. This couldn't have ended well.
>”So I waited until dark, and I came across an earth pony merchant transporting a cart of wares on his way home from market. I made sure he was alone, that there were no ponies watching. Then I attacked!”
>Liphyra chuckles to herself. Her eyes are closed and there's a small smile on her lips as she remembers the event.
>”The first bolt wrecked his cart, and the second stunned him and left him flat on the ground. I stood over him, ready to drain him of every drop of love he possessed. It was so sweet!”
>Liphyra stops, then scowls.
>”Halfway through four changelings tackled me and dragged me back to the nest for Queen Chrysalis to yell at me about blowing cover, risking the hive, so on and so on, then I was thrown in a dungeon to rot... until today.”
>Liphyra smiles triumphantly at that last part, making sure to show you her fangs. She locks her eyes on yours.
>”Now, you're going to set me free.”
>>
>>27629628

>”Of course. This whole arrangement is absurd – as if any changeling would ever call a pony 'master.' I'll make you deal. After you release my bindings, and I find a way to remove Chrysalis' enchantments, I'll leave you and your quaint little barn here alone.”
>Point of fact: you do not live in a barn. Your cottage is perfectly fine.
“What do you plan on doing after that?”
>”I suppose I'll feed on some ponies... travel for a bit. Eventually conquer a village and show Chrysalis how strong I've become. She'll forgive me for breaking her rules when she realizes how much I can accomplish.”
“So that's your plan.”
>Liphyra nodded slowly, smirking at you.
“Why would I let you free after you tell me you're going to hurt ponies?”
>”I told you I would spare you. That's a more generous offer than any pony should expect.”
>You feel your temper rising, and Liphyra still has a smug grin on her face.
“So what should ponies expect? The way you treated that merchant?”
>”Of course. You're weak, and changelings are strong. It's how things-”
>Your hoof collides with the left side of her snout hard enough to whip her head to the side. Liphyra stumbles in her hoof shackles, then loses her balance and falls as if in slow motion to the floor.
>Inwardly you recoil at how hard you hit her. Violence isn't normally in your nature, and hitting somepony who can't hit back is just... wrong.
>>
>>27629690
I messed up. Gah! Whoops. Uh... replace that last part with this:

>During Liphyra's story you slowly felt a heat rising in your chest. How can she be so proud of attacking an innocent pony? And what does she think you're going to after hearing that?
“Set you free?”
>”Of course. This whole arrangement is absurd – as if any changeling would ever call a pony 'master.' I'll make you deal. After you release my bindings, and I find a way to remove Chrysalis' enchantments, I'll leave you and your quaint little barn here alone.”
>Point of fact: you do not live in a barn. Your cottage is perfectly fine.
“What do you plan on doing after that?”
>”I suppose I'll feed on some ponies... travel for a bit. Eventually conquer a village and show Chrysalis how strong I've become. She'll forgive me for breaking her rules when she realizes how much I can accomplish.”
“So that's your plan.”
>Liphyra nodded slowly, smirking at you.
“Why would I let you free after you tell me you're going to hurt ponies?”
>”I told you I would spare you. That's a more generous offer than any pony should expect.”
>You feel your temper rising, and Liphyra still has a smug grin on her face.
“So what should ponies expect? The way you treated that merchant?”
>”Of course. You're weak, and changelings are strong. It's how things-”
>Your hoof collides with the left side of her snout hard enough to whip her head to the side. Liphyra stumbles in her hoof shackles, then loses her balance and falls as if in slow motion to the floor.
>Inwardly you recoil at how hard you hit her. Violence isn't normally in your nature, and hitting somepony who can't hit back is just... wrong.
>>
>>27629698

>At the same time, you've never heard anything so arrogant, selfish, callous, or just plain mean as what she was saying. You're offended on multiple levels and just because you feel bad about slapping the hay out of this bug doesn't mean you've calmed down.
>Liphyra looks up at you from the ground with an expression of shock on her face.
>”You- you can't do that!”
“Why can't I?”
>Her mouth opens and works slowly, as if she is trying to find words but can't organize her thoughts.
“I'm stronger than you right now, aren't I?”
>Her eyes are starting to narrow in anger, but she still can't make words. Right now you're not really willing to listen to her.
“It's late, and I'm tired. Make yourself comfy on the couch. We can talk in the morning.”
>With that you turn and walk away from the changeling towards your bedroom.
>You're sure of one thing: you're going to make the changeling realize why what they did was wrong, and make sure they never do it again. You don't know how that's going to work, yet.
>Before you go to sleep, you have a ridiculous image pop into your head, you as some kind of dangerous animal trainer in a circus.
>Ridiculous.
>But... you're going to do it.
>>
>>27628124
I'd take a shit ending over no ending desu, anon.

We just really like your story... P-please don't be mad
>>
>>27629704

So that's what I've got so far. Comments/criticism very welcome, first time trying this. Goodnight everybody.
>>
>>27629714
tl;dr

8/10
>>
File: 1464745441758.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1464745441758.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>27627738
I'll be waiting to see were you take this.
>>
>>27627738

Your story is really exciting, and I'm really looking forward to what happens next. I like that you worked from the pony's perspective.
>>
>>27629714
You've caught my interest
>>
File: skittleded.jpg (659KB, 801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
skittleded.jpg
659KB, 801x1200px
>>27629709
>>
>>27629043

Ayyyy, There you are. You're not dead? Glad to hear it.
>>
>>27629714
Excellent. About time we got something like this that I can actually be bothered to read.

8/10, will read again.
>>
>>27629714
Pretty neat.

That was a lot. But it was good. My only problem is that the changelings design is quite over the top OCish. Wouldn't mind an explanation on why the wacky colors, but not totally necessary.

Looking forward to more.
>>
>>27629714
I'd read it
>>
>>27629616
Buy a horse, anon. They make wonderful companions.
>>
File: 1394942428584.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1394942428584.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>27628124
Just fucking finish it you lazy sack of shit. People just want closure.
>>
File: wqXQSVh.gif (489KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
wqXQSVh.gif
489KB, 245x230px
>>27628124
>>
>>27628124
Will there be Piss involved?
>>
File: severed.jpg (904KB, 1654x1160px) Image search: [Google]
severed.jpg
904KB, 1654x1160px
>>27626115
im beyond retarded...
>>
>>27629714
we are off to a great start
>>
>>27630740
Oh.
I thought 'severed' referenced to the horn.
>>
>>27630857
maybe "a bond severed" would have been better
but i dont like things too obvious
the leash is on the ground and she is free, but despite that not happy
>>
File: caught_by_shiro_gi-d8j0vv7.png (570KB, 808x928px) Image search: [Google]
caught_by_shiro_gi-d8j0vv7.png
570KB, 808x928px
>>
>>27630740
>>27630857
>>27630920
also there is a possible storyline
>You open the door.
"Home, sweet home."
>You strip of your jacket while you walk towards the kitchen.
>When you cross the living room you halt.
"This must be the wrong appartment..."
>Ribbons.
>Flowers.
>No posters.
>But it is your stuff...
>With a twitching eyelid you take a deep breath.
"RARITY!!"

>Her hoof rests on the scarf she made you.
>It is white with her cutie mark embedded.
>"Don't you like it, master?"
"I will wear black until something darker is available."

>It's already dark.
>The poor thing is sleeping.
>Her head is resting on the table.
>As you pick her up you see a scarf.
>It black, white on the edges and three gems are stitched in each end.
>a sigh escapes your lips
"I guess that counts."

"Master that tickles!"
>"Okay, we are done."
>There is a warm smile on his face, something you haven't seen in ages.
>The collar drops into the sand.
"What? I..."
>"You are free Rarity, go back to your friends."
>You always wished to hear these words, you craved for them.
>Your stomach shrinks.
>His hand moves to his neck.
>"I will keep this, you don't mind, do you?"
>A million words rush through your mind, but your mouth only utters two.
"I do."
>Anon pets you on your cheek.
>"I'll keep it anyways, sorry."
>>
>>27631664
hmm we really havn't had an in character rarity story have we.

>doing the housework like a good slave but making things too girly
>do i get mad at her she only did what i told her?

i'd read it.
>>
>>27631691
Her whip would have a pretty red ribbon around the handle
>>
>>27631504
I need green of this.
>>
>>27628668
But you can't make love to bunnies. Or drive them.
>>
File: tall (1).png (401KB, 450x1950px) Image search: [Google]
tall (1).png
401KB, 450x1950px
>this will never happen to you
>>
>page 9
>>
>>27628553
You could always get a dog, you know?
>>
>>27633002
I'm highly allergic to cats and dogs. And too poor to afford a horse.
>>
>>27633393
I'm sorry, but then there is no other option but to kill yourself. You will not be missed, Anon.
>>
File: wehhh.png (573KB, 450x1950px) Image search: [Google]
wehhh.png
573KB, 450x1950px
>>27631999
>Instead, this does
>>
>>27623486
petting is something you do to inferiors after all.
>>
>>27628356
Can we get some longer comfy slave mare green like this? A fair, loving master, and slaves that are fine with being slaves, and love their master. No edgefaggotry or cruelty, just happy slaves and their masters interacting like this.
>>
>>27634888
trips confirm we need more comfy loving slave pone green
>>
BUMP THE RUMP!
>>
>>27634734
I wouldn't mind someone I liked petting me. i'm not exactly alpha but not really submissive either.
>>
>>27635744
Exactly, more Silver Spoon.
>>
>>27636200
its less about what the pet person thinks and more about the way you think of the person you touch. It's not always true, but the fact is, jen and jan are not giving spoon her space, and are treating her like a dog or cat in petting her without asking. I definately think it's proper in this isntance, so it's no malus, but it does contradict their supposed equality stance.
>>
>>27637393
I think they pet her without realizing that they are treating her like a cat / dog, its kinda just what you do with a fuzzy critter relaxing with you, you instinctively want to pet it.
>>
>>27637523
I instinctively want to put my dick in it
>>
>>27623486

>Dinner tonight was really good.
>I wonder why they didn't have it back home.
>Noodles covered in cheese.
>The chewy noodles and the gooey cheese was delicious.
>You couldn't help but blush at the looks Jenny and Jan were giving you
>Every bite you took was accompanied by happy moans of delight as the thick cheese sauce slid down your throat, filling your belly with a pleasant warmth.
>When you finished, you even licked the bowel clean.

>"So... was it good?"

>You had started to grow accustomed to the smirk Jan had each time she found out something you liked.
>When she did that smirk, you noticed that you would get more of the things you liked more frequently.

"Uh huh!"

>You hold the empty bowel up.

"Can I have more?"

>"Really? That was your third bowel, you don't want to get sick, do you?"

>Oh... right, the lasagna indecent...
>Lasagna doesn't taste as good coming up as it did coming down.
>All five helpings of it.

>"Besides, there won't be any room for cookies."

>Those cookies.
>Soft, nearly molten sugary dough goodness mixed with a heavy helping of chocolate chips.

>You glance up at the big jar atop the icebox.
>After dinner each night, Jan gave you and Jenny a warm cookie and a glass of ice cold milk.
>Those cookies ensured that you were on your very best behavior.
>Jan never gave you a reason to worry about not getting any.
>But you dared not take the chance ever since you first tasted one of Jan's home made cookies.
>You cleaned up after yourself when playing, and you even helped with some of Jenny's homework.
>Not that you were terribly good at it, but the math she did was always easy for you.

>After placing your dish in the sink, you wait patiently.
>You try not to drool all over yourself at the memories of cookies passed.

>Maybe being kidnapped by aliens wasn't such a bad thing.

>Mean men and jerky store owners aside...

>After Jan and Jenny had finished their dinner, a plate with two cookies and a glass of milk land before you.
>>
>>27631868

>No one knew of this pony's secret.
>Not the slave traders, nor the pony herself.
>After a few years of her being sold back and forth to various owners, she winds up on a breeding ranch.
>After every attempt to breed her fails, her owner, in a fit of anger at his wasted money, drags Sweetie Bell out behind the barn with his shot gun in hand, to put her down.
>Despite her begging and pleading for help, to be let go, the other ponies only give here sorry glances before looking away.
>They know what was about to happen...
>They wince as the loud boom of the gun going off.
>Some of the cry over the death of such a young mare.

>"I didn't mean to I swear!"

>The ponies look up in confusion.
>Sweetie Belle stumbles out from behind the barn.
>The ponies are further confused to see skin pealed away from the side of her head, showing dented metal.
>On of the lead brood mares carefully trots to the side of the barn.

>There, laying in a pool of his own blood, their owner, his chest with a large bleeding hole in it.

>Looking at Sweetie Belle and the man, you realize that the bullet had ricocheted off of her head and killed him.

Some one else expand on this, I'm busy with another green.
>>
>>27637715
this has got my interest.
>>
>>27637715
>an den day fukd
da end
>>
>>27637751
>da end
More like the third and fourth lines.
>>
>>27638321
>>
>>27637715
Don't care much for the prompt, but it does make a very good point.

This thread needs more Sweetie rape.
>>
>>27639223
there was a Sweetie slave far far back in thread #1 or #2
writefag disappeared something
>>
>>27637632
If they are not carefull Silver Spoon will get fat. Than again, I kinda like the idea of a fat happy pet filly.
>>
careful bump
>>
>>27640248
>>
>>27640248
This is very important, you must bump carefully or else you'll frighten the slave pones, and there is nothing worse than a frightened slave pone.
>>
File: both_writer_ponies.png (93KB, 295x215px) Image search: [Google]
both_writer_ponies.png
93KB, 295x215px
>>27640788
frightened slaves and startled writers
better keep our voices down
>>
tip toe bump
>>
File: Daring_Do_being_careful_S2E16.png (270KB, 855x468px) Image search: [Google]
Daring_Do_being_careful_S2E16.png
270KB, 855x468px
extremely careful bump
>>
>>27640663

Keep this thread bumped, or no green.
>>
File: eyxid5t.jpg (83KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
eyxid5t.jpg
83KB, 1024x575px
>>27642828
Slowly...
Keep your voice down...
Okay, now very slowly...
>>
File: silver 1362650955615.png (334KB, 1478x1581px) Image search: [Google]
silver 1362650955615.png
334KB, 1478x1581px
>>27639674
>silverspoon notices she is getting pudgy

>can't stop eating such good food.

>starts exercising.
>>
File: tools.png (255KB, 410x654px) Image search: [Google]
tools.png
255KB, 410x654px
WHIP THE MARES
RIDE THE STALLIONS
>>
>>27643957
What about the fillies and colts?
>>
>>27643993
Cock sleeves
>>
>>27644067
>>27643993
Substitute kids.
>>
>>27643993
Hitch up teams of foals to carriages, of course. Foals are for driving.
>>
>>27643664
Due to earth pony magic, plenty of good food, and exercise, she grows up fit and strong, like the Apples.
>>
>>27644110
"Little Jimmy is sick so you are going to substitute for him this week are school, ok?"
>"What? But, I've never done that!"
"Just go to school, bring home his school work and participate in class."
>You affix her with a stern glare.
"And he better get at least a 95% or better on that math test tomorrow or you're grounded little missy."
>>
>>27644128
>The fighting the husband is part of makes it to their town.
>Her strength saves jenny or maybe the whole family.
>>
File: 464425.png (155KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
464425.png
155KB, 500x800px
>>27644128
And then filly will be for riding, brilliant!
>>
Looks like the thread slowed down today. I'll try my best to get an update going soon. Been admittedly sidetracked the last few weeks, but thankfully we have some new guys stepping up and doing the lords work in here. Anyhow, I'm thinking I'll spread what I have over a few days.
>>
File: okay.jpg (8KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
8KB, 216x233px
>be 12
>overweight
>asperger's
>neighbors have horses
>decide one day to sneak in and ride one
>try to mount
>nope.avi
>fall flat on back and horse casually walks away
>waddle fat ass after horse
>its just lazily meandering away from your advances
>get mad and try to run
>panting and and on the verge of passing out after like 12 feet
>trip and fall in horse shit
>literally inhale shit
>neighbor finds you and calls 911
>you spend 3 weeks in fail after getting the shit sucked out of your lungs are the hospital
>tfw get home and still no update for Skittles green
>>
>>27644902
Your supposed to get something to stand on before you mount a horse, most humans aren't tall enough.
>>
>>27644902
>You get a boner for children cartoon horses after all that literal shit.
>>
>>27645056
>eyebrow_gif
>.png
This has pissed me off enough to call you out on it.
At least you didn't jpg
>>
File: e6b.jpg (16KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
e6b.jpg
16KB, 500x333px
>>27644902
What's your username bro, that epicness deserves gold
>>
>>27645180
I'm probably this guy
>>
>>27627472
A bit delayed, but I liked it. The biggest recommendation I can give is slow it down a bit - I got a good idea of River's personality, but less of her past or what she looks like (unless this was meant to be brought up later). Draw back the pace of action for a bit and let things develop more naturally, so we don't see the immediate turn around.

You've got potential for a good story here. We don't see much from the resistant slave's POV, and it definitely could be interesting.

Also as said, you may get a better response if you move to SiM. Not required, but possible. I'd follow it over there if you chose to do that.

>>27629714
Not bad. Nothing wrong with a bit of pony-on-pony (or pony-on-'ling, in this case) slavery. Good that when Greenleaf Is that a Saberhagen reference, by the way? punched Liphyra, he didn't immediately go all toughguy but actually questioned that. Please, by all means continue.
>>
to the first page!
>>
Bump?
>>
>>27646154
>>
Why does this thread keep hitting page 9 every ten minutes?
>>
>>27644824
yay
>>
>>27646154
>>27646859

>>27640788

Now, careful, Derpy. You don't wanna do any more damage than you've already done.
>>
>tfw no soft supple slave mare tushies to pop with my riding crop
>>
>>27647482
>tfw no strong stallion back to put a saddle on
>>
File: medium (2).png (157KB, 443x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (2).png
157KB, 443x600px
How do people even expect to ride ponies?
They would break their backs before you even got out of the room.
>>
>>27647587
I think just about everyone has a different headcanon when it comes to pony size. Some (like me) like to imagine that, while they're small, they're just barely big enough to ride, and are strong enough to carry the average adult human.
>>
>>27644128
>>27644310
So due to the good food she get chubby, as she notices that she starts to exercice, earth pony magic and growth hormones in human food cause her to get ontonly /fit/ but also huge.
Flash forward a few years: Jenny and Spoon are now teenagers and still the bestest of friends, Spoon hads mooved to the garage because she is about three times as massive as Bulk Biceps in his prime and actually larger than an earth horse.
Another few years later: Jenny is now a sucessfull lawyer and pony rights activist her office is in an old airship hangar at a local airfield where her best friend the kaiju-sized Silver Spoon lives. Together they have a shitload of adventures.
>>
>>27647587
I want to carry mare bridal style.
>>
>>27647587
Most mares are. Sunnybuns is a good size for riding, however.
>>
>>27646865
>>
>>27647884
I wanna ride that mare.
>>
>>27648680
from the top or behind?
>>
>>27647851
clever
>>
>>27648707
why not both?
>>
So, I think I did promise the full version of the Sunburst/Twilight Velvet thing.

> The scuffling of hooves drags you up from the thin sack of straw you'd been sleeping on.
> It's not just the noise of hoofsteps but unsteady, irregular ones.
> A new arrival?
> Before you can come to the door of your cell, it flies open instead.
> Through comes the stallion you hate the most in the world.
> "Sunny!"
"...hello, Written Script."
> "Oh, Sunny! I am so dearly sorry to have interrupted your nap-"
> No, he isn't.
> He's always had a tendency towards the flamboyant, and his tone is littered with clues.
> "-but you won't believe what arrived today!"
> Best to play his game.
> You move to peer around him, but the tall stallion quickly blocks the doorway.
> "Nonononono. Guess, Sunny! Guess!"
"...a new slave."
> Instantly the grey stallion's face darkens, his game ruined.
> "...aww, how'd you know?"
> Because it's the only thing he ever gets excited about.
> Some new poor foal to keep pinned under his iron hoof.
"Guess I was just lucky?"
> "Too damn lucky. Anyway-"
> A tug on the leash held in his magic grip - a leash you hadn't noticed until now - and a mare stumbles through the door after him.
> Not a foal, though - in fact, a reasonably older mare.
> Pretty, with a cloud-grey coat only a few shades lighter that Written Sript himself and a white and purple mane.
> Her eyes dart about, pupils shrunken, and you get the feeling she'd be questioning a great deal if not for the bridle holding her jaws firmly shut.
"She's... nice."
> "She's yours, Sunny!"
> Breath catches in your throat as your heart freezes.
"I..."
> "No arguing! Masters' orders!"
> Written Script throws a hoof over your shoulders; you grunt at the sudden weight.
> "Congratulations, Sunny! You got yourself a nice little mare now - I told you Master wouldn't wait too long with his little project!"
"Yes. I'm... thrilled."
>>
>>27648809

> "Come on, kiddo! Don't you have anything to say? Getting one put under you - this is big!"
> Swallowing the lump in your throat - but failing to swallow away the awful taste suddenly in your mouth - you put on an uneasy smile.
"Yeah, I... Thanks, Script. I - I really, really appreciate her. I'm... if, uh... if you could leave us be, I'd like to meet her."
> When he makes no move, you add:
"Privately."
> Written Script's eyes widen, and he nods furiously - a wide grin suddenly sprouting on his face.
> "Ooooh. Getting to work on the Master's project already? Always were dutiful, Sunny!"
> Trotting back out the door, he offers one last wink before it slams shut:
> "Enjoy her! The master'll be coming around tomorrow, want an update on his project!"
> Then he is gone, the door's bolt closing with a thunk from the far side.
> It.
> He couldn't even bring himself to refer to the poor mare as 'her'.
> Leaning over, you lay your forehead against the cool concrete of your quarters' wall and consider banging it until your horn came off or brain turned to mush, whichever came first.
"Fuck you, Script..."
> The words are barely audible, sputtered under your breath.
> "Mrrrr?"
> Gently, something soft touches your neck.
> Right, the mare.
> You'd almost forgotten about her.
> Lifting your head, you find her regarding you with uncertain but pitying eyes.
"...hey, sorry."
> A hoof rises to rub at your nose and tug at your scraggly beard.
"I, uh... he gets on my nerves."
> "Mmmm."
"Oh, right! Bridle - let me get that off of you."
> A flick of your horn and the straps around her jaw are released.
> "You have your magic?!"
> The mare's voice is soft, etched with pain but somehow still managing to convey an underlying warmth.
"Yes. Master... doesn't like our talents wasted. He has other ways of stopping problems."
> "So then I'll-"
> She goes slightly crosseyed as she tries to look up at her own horn.
>>
>>27648820

"It'll come back in time, yes. As the drugs get out of your system. I'd advise against pushing it."
> "Oh."
"So... um... I guess I should say welcome."
> You look around the barren quarters:
> Cinderblock barely hidden by a few shelves of books and a single faded painting, light being provided by a pair of bulbs overhead (no shield - that had been missing when you'd gotten it).
"I don't know if Written Script explained it to you, but you're going to be working for me most of the time here. Staying here, too."
> "In... here?"
"Yes."
> You crack a small grin, shaking your head as you turn to retreat back from the first room.
> Following behind you, the mare's leash drags along the floor.
"They call this an 'apartment cell'. Three rooms - four, really; I put up a curtain around the toilet area - to ourselves. Windows in three of them, can be opened but they're barred. Light switches, but our power goes off at 10 PM same as everypony else's cells. Running water, some personal possessions..."
> The bitter smile returns to your face.
"Another 'reward for superior dedication to my tasks'."
> "Bedrooms?"
"Just the one. Seperate beds, though - bunks. I'll take top."
> The utter relief reflected on her face makes your stomach flip.
> Nauseated, you stagger slightly.
> "Are you alright?"
"Yes, I - I'm sorry."
> Settling on your haunches, you raise one hoof to rub at your forehead.
"Sometimes this... all still gets to me."
> "You've been a - here a long time then?"
"I've been a slave a while, yes. Four years now."
> "Two months, I think. We were in a crate on a ship for a long time, it was kind of hard to tell."
> Two months.
> They'd sent a freshly-caught mare into this?
> Mentally cursing Written Script and Master alike, you force yourself back up onto all fours.
"Well - Master doesn't hurt us for now reason, but don't go angering him. It - it's bad."
> "I know. Written Script, was that his name? He showed me the - the other cells."
>>
>>27648829

> The urge to vomit returns, and suddenly the mare is at your side again.
> "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"
"No, it's okay. Script... I fucking hate him."
> Coloring, you add a moment later:
"Pardon my language. He was an 'unappreciated' playwright in Equestria, so now he makes sure everypony knows just how fucking important he is and how we should all kiss the ground he walks on."
> Lowering your head, you growl out:
"And of course he has all of us in a vice, since he's the one who's got Master's ear. Keeps us in line, and Master doesn't care what he does to us."
> "No, I... I understand. What, um - what do you do here?"
> The change of topic is awkward, but you feel like hugging her for managing it nonetheless.
> Turning aside into one of the open doorways, you point within to a furious mess of scrolls, gems, and assorted arcanic instruments mixed haphazardly with plastic-capped vials and a sleeping computer workstation.
"Magic research."
> The surprise is plain to see on her face.
> "Research? I'm - I'm sorry, I didn't know they had-"
> She cuts off again, and you shake your head.
"It's okay. You can say it - didn't know they had slaves doing research. Most don't, but Master's a little... obsessed with unicorn magic. Wants to ensure he always has the best unicorns ever."
> "Oh, well - that does explain some things."
"Some of what I do is just basic bookkeeping, basic health measures for the others here. But he also - he - what?"
> Smiling softly, Velvet sticks her neck in to look around the room.
> "I had heard Written Script say that he'd paid very richly for me, so he hoped the doctors hadn't lied... I don't know what he meant by that, though."
> You're quite glad that she's not facing you, and so isn't able to see the near-retch that runs through you.
"I... yeah."
> Interested in her.
> There's no way you can tell the truth.
> Celestia above, if she understood why she'd been given to you...
>>
>>27648852

> "I mean, he must want to see if something runs in my blood."
"Huh?"
> "I'm..."
> She turns around to face you, looking almost ashamed.
> "I'm sorry - my name is Twilight Velvet. My children - they're Twilight Sparkle and Shining Armor."
> Your eyes widen and Twilight Velvet flushes, ducking her head and mumbling:
> "I don't like to brag about them, but with my children... yes, I suppose I can see how he would be interested in me."
"Sunburst."
> Breathlessly, almost panted, the name comes out.
> It's all you can manage to change the topic.
"My name's Sunburst. I was - Junior Wizard in the Crystal Empire. Your son-"
> "Oh, you knew him!"
"No, no - saw. Sometimes. At a distance."
> Unable to keep her gaze, you add more softly:
"He was a good pony. Is a good pony."
> Gently, Velvet reaches out to touch your cheek.
> "Thank you, dear. You're a good pony too, trying so hard like this."
> No.
> Anything but that.
> Please, please don't let her call you that.
> Your stomach twists again as her hoof brushes your cheek.
> "I can't imagine it's been easy holding up all this time, but you're clearly a good heart nonetheless and-"
"Miss Sparkle, please. Did - did Written Script tell you anything about what your job is going to be?"
> "To 'work with you', that was all. I supposed it would be simple things, but this - I suppose you'll want to be studying me?"
> Studying her.
> Celestia, no.
"I..."
> "Is, something wrong?"
"Miss Sparkle-"
> The words taste like bile and acid.
"I - I'm not supposed to study your blood. Not... not like with a microscope."
> "Well, I admit I'm no researcher, but I was a writer and I suppose I could be of help as best I can anyhow, and-"
"I'm supposed to breed you."
> The uncomprehending look on Twilight Velvet's face slowly dissolving into a mask of horror is more than you can bear.
> You're the first to collapse.
> Falling to your belly and retching out onto the floor what your stomach could no longer take.
>>
>>27648864

> "B-Breed me? You - you mean-"
> She falters, desperately waiting for you to reveal that no, it wasn't what she thought.
> When that doesn't come, Velvet shakes her head feverishly.
> "No, you - you can't. I won't. I-"
"Not... not a choice. Script - he showed you what happens to ponies before they go into the punishment cells."
> Spitting out the last dregs of the vomit, you lay on the cool floor and stare dully into the concrete wall rising in front of you.
"You refuse, you'll go to be punished and then into the cells. Not me - I'll be fine. It'll all fall on you, since he paid so much for you."
> When she doesn't respond, you add:
"Master... he's been breeding unicorns here for a while."
> "But - but Written Script - he couldn't -"
"Script?"
> You bark a laugh, harsh and angry.
"He's got some fancy prench model from Canterlot in his cell, due in about two months. It'll be her... third, I think."
> Now it is Velvet's turn to stumble, falling to her haunches and leaning into the doorframe as the full weight of her situation hits her.
> "I - I can't. I'll work, but you can't make me do that!"
"You're right; I won't. I will not force you. But if you don't, I'm not going to lie about what will happen to you either. One way or another, the master gets what he wants."
> That gets her attention, and you shrug lightly.
"He'll take you down to be punished, throw you in a solitary cell for a week, then strap you to a rack and bring me in to do it that way."
> "I'm married..."
> The words are whispered as a final, desperate defense against the weight of truth.
> "He can't make me do that, I'm married. He-"
> She's cut off as you pull her head back, your magic seizing on the bridle still locked around her head.
> Using it to pull her head back and expose the thick collar locked around her neck, you give that a good tug until you know she can feel it.
>>
>>27648878

"You feel this? You know what this means? You're nothing. Nothing but what you can do for Master. Married, single - you think it matters to him? You give him what he wants, or you're punished. That's it. That's how we live now."
> "But, you-"
"Yes."
> Tilting your own head back to expose the same collar on your throat, you nod.
"I'm fucking nothing too. Just some colt who's managed to sign a deal with Disharmony incarnate."
> "How? How can you even work for-"
"For someone like him? You know, I really don't know. I guess I'm just too scared to stand up for myself and play along like a good little..."
> The words trail off as your vision cleared and senses came back:
> You'd never let go of her head or collar, and had been steadily dragging Twilight Velvet closer despite her hooves being firmly planted in the concrete flooring.
> Dropping your magic, you let your head fall to the ground and being to quietly sob, heavy tears rolling down your cheeks.
> Velvet soon joins you, sniffling softly as her own tears come.
> Nothing is said, nor could anything more be said.
> Not until both your tears are spent, the emotions run out entirely.
> Forcing yourself to your hooves again, you stagger to the sink and pour out two cups of water.
> She'll probably need it, after all those tears.
> You do.
> Setting the cup at her side and backing away, you fall to your haunches and stare at your forehooves.
"I don't..."
> Voice cracking, you suck another aching breath and try again.
"Don't want to see you taken. Punished. Hurts more than you can imagine, trust me. Tried - tried to make a battle-spell that would hit Master later, after he left. Found out it hit, though. He did."
> "I can't."
> Slumping against a wall, Twilight Velvet stares dully out one of the barred windows.
> "By Celestia, Luna - by everypony, I can't!"
"You will. One way or another, you will. If you try to... stop the foal coming, he'll have you shackled in place until it comes. I've seen it happen."
>>
>>27648884

> "Coincidence... I thought it was a coincidence they waited to bring me out until I was in estrus..."
> Drinking the water manages to wipe away the taste of vomit in your mouth.
> Nothing can wipe away the bitterness of what you're saying, though.
"You called me a good pony, but that's not what I am. I'm... an awful pony. A terrible pony. I exist in luxury because I help someone who has ponies violated for his benefit."
> Setting the cup down, you trot to her side and put a hoof on Velvet's withers.
"I deserve to be hated. But for your own sake, don't think of me."
> "Think of...?"
> Her voice is soft, wavering.
> She's already half gone, sunk into the depths of despair.
"Yes. Don't think of me. Imagine... I'm your husband. Pretend as hard as you can. Forget what's really happening."
> "Prete-"
> She is cut off as you kiss her - first on the cheek, then on the lips.
> In a moment she is stiff in your hooves, legs pressing back against your barrel.
> But only for that moment, before she softens again.
> A fresh tear runs down her already streaked cheeks, but Velvet's lips part and tongue snakes out against yours.
> Inhaling deeply, you take in her scent.
> Layered heavily by those of fear and old sweat, but beneath all that still the scent of a mare in her heat.
> Something stirs between your haunches as Velvet breaks the first kiss, her eyes still shut.
> Unspeakingly you reach out with your magic lift her onto all fours, guiding her up the steps to your second-level bed.
> Not just because it's the better mattress, but because you couldn't ask Velvet to sleep on the same bed you'd raped her in.
> Your stomach does a little flip at that thought - that yes, it was rape even if you had as little choice as she in the matter.
> Forcing it aside, you guide her down onto the mattress.
> Twilight Velvet sinks onto it easily, legs folding beneath her as the old fear returns.
>>
>>27648900

> Before they can take over again you strip the rest of the bridle from her head and press your lips to hers once more, this time taking the lead with your own tongue.
> Simultaneously you let your hooves run down her neck and mane, coasting over her body's contours.
> Desperately you focus on the soft curves of her shoulders and barrel, trying to force out the sound of her nervous, shallow breathing.
> Running a line of kisses down her neck, you manage to draw a little gasp from her lips.
> A tiny part of you is thankful that Velvet had kept herself in good shape:
> It isn't too hard, with a little imagination, to transform this into a less horrific scene.
> You desperately hope she is having the same luck.
> While her hooves are on your withers as well, they're trembling sharply; little gasps are coming from her throat, but it's impossible to know whether they are of imagined pleasure or real horror.
> The tears continuing to run from her eyes are not a good sign.
> But neither does she order you to stop, even when your hooves get rather friskier than they had any right to be.
> Thus it's something of a surprise for you when Velvet suddenly rolls to present her belly, head falling back to expose her neck and tail dropping to the bed to expose...
> Everything else.
> Immediately you reach out with your magic, rather more gently returning her to resting on her belly.
> She did have to go through this, but she did not have to look the one who was doing it to her in the eye the entire time.
> "No."
> Shaking her head, Velvet looks up at you with eyes half-open and crowded with tears.
> "Let me - that's how we did it best."
> Oh.
> Cheeks burning with shame, you turn away and let her roll onto her back again.
> The dedication that had been filling you - to show her the tiniest mercy - loses its heart and flees.
> "Sunburst?"
> Velvet's voice is low and soft.
"Y-Yes?"
> "You tried to save me. Keep me from being... keep it from being any worse."
>>
>>27648906

> No you didn't.
> You just tried to make it less repulsive for yourself.
> Tried to settle your conscience against the crime you were comitting.
> Rapist.
> Traitor.
> Trash-
> Something touches your chin, just behind your beard.
> Velvet's hoof.
> She looks up at you with pained - but not hateful - eyes.
> Gaze briefly skipping down to your hindlegs where you hang half-erect, she colors but wrenches her eyes back to yours.
> "Like you said... pretend."
> Then she is kissing you again, hoof hooked around your neck and pulling you down against her.
> Your belly meets her own, warmth on warmth, and her scent is much stronger and much more like a mare now-
> What follows is not the best, by any metric.
> Certainly not emotionally, and not even physically either.
> Oh, she is soft - as a mare ought to be - and to your immense thankfulness she does not lay there limply while you work but takes a part as well.
> Doing her best to play the mockery of a lover.
> But even so, it is awkward, messy, and involves more tears than sex ever should.
> When it's done, Velvet staggers off to the shower stall.
> The leash on her collar clacks as it drags down the steps from your bunk; you'd never taken it off.
> Nor do you follow.
> She deserves some time alone.
> Instead you slump on the mattress, not caring about the fluids you are laying in.
> Eyes find one of the barred windows and settling lifelessly on it.
> You don't even hear the water cut off or Twilight Velvet's return, but you do feel her - surprising you as she crouches at the edge of your mattress.
> Not quite touching; it's clear she can't bring herself to do that again.
> But still close.
> Your eyes close, unable to bear the proximity.
> "What - what now?"
> Her voice is hoarse now, rough from unheard tears.
"Wait. Master will be coming. To-"
> To ensure you'd done your part.
> Ensure you'd raped her.
"-to check up on us. He'll probably give you a job tag then."
>>
>>27648920

> "Will I - do I still get to stay with you?"
> 'Get to'.
> 'Have to', is what she meant.
"Yes. He'll assign you to serve me - light duty in these quarters, getting my supplies, that sort of thing."
> You don't tell Velvet that light duty is only given to expecting mares, and she doesn't question further.
> Maybe you'll think about trying out that delayed-attack spell again.
> Crank up the power, pour everything you have into it.
> After all, neither punishment nor being low on magic will really matter when the delay runs down.
> There won't be enough left to care after the spell tears into you anyhow.

Anyway, that's the rest of it. I also tweaked/fixed some stuff I didn't like, added about half a post more.

No Spitfire tonight, but within a couple days.
>>
>>27648933
More pls.
>>
>>27648933
>No Spitfire tonight
damn
>>
>>27618234
Hello, continuing from pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/fM7D9wgK

>she hasn't eaten a bit so far
>at this time you're done with frying, so you continue to the table
>putting some mustard and ketchup on your bread and placing a slice of ham over it, you watch as she silently copies you
>“What's this thing?“
„Ham.“
>“Ham?“
„...It's made of meat.“
>she almost flips, putting the slice away like a vampire touching a garlic
>“Meat?! Eating meat is so barbaric, you know...“
>you take a bite and smile smugly
>“How can you eat that? It used to be alive.“
„It's just the way it is.“
>“It's gross. AND hypocratic.“
„How is it hypocratic?“
>“You have enough compassion to help me, but don't care about the thing that ended up in that ham of yours?“
„I can't change the fact it's already dead. But i can make difference when you're still alive.“
>“It's still wrong...No matter how you excuse it, when you don't necessarily need it.“
>you chew slowly, looking at her upset pout
„Ok then, you won.“ you say, throwing the rest of the ham into the trashbin, after few seconds of her watching you chew with that judgemental look
„Happy?“
>“Well, you already paid for it. Eating it doesn't change that much, if you gonna buy it again.“
„You're hard to please, you know that?“ you gotta smile, it feels so tragi-comic
>“You're not doing it for me. You should be doing it for yourself you know. For a good conciousness when you go to sleep?“
„Whatever.“ you replace the ham with a slice of eidam
„You don't mind diary, do you?“
>“You don't have to kill for it. And considering I'm eating this,“ she points at her bread in egg with cheese „guess these are not as bad as meat...“
„Uhh, what do you even normaly eat?“
>“Fruit, veggies, normal stuff. And humans should too, you don't need to kill even when you need to eat.“
>>
>>27649832

„Humans need to eat meat at least sometimes. To stay strong.“
>“That's total nonsense. He didn't have to, either.“
>she puts her hoof over her mouth, as if she said something she regrets
>“Anyway,*cough* the point is, that you don't need it. The end.“
„Ok, we should change the topic...But what to start with? You don't even want to talk about your past, I know nothing about you.“
>“Maybe it's better that way...But you could tell me something about humans from the view of another human.“
„Thought you know us good enough to make your own opinions.“ you grin sarcasticaly
>she doesn't like when someone points out her mistakes, you can see that
>“Well, it never hurts to know more, eh?“
„Fair enough. But i'm not really gonna be changing your view anyway with what I have to say. People are consumers and sheeps. They just accept anything that flow gives them. Even slavery of other kind, as you see. There are always few rebels, who don't go with the flow of consuming, but not that many. And they never matter enough to change anything. The succesful ones in society just take advantage of others most of the time. Society is fucked from the inside here.“
>“That was...ice cold. Considering you're a human as well. It almost sounds you um...don't like it?“
„Heh, sometimes maybe. I even felt pretty ashamed for being a human, just yesterday. But really, it just makes me sad, watching human kind falling so low.“
>“Well, if people are really sheeps, you'd have to be a black one with that attitude.“ she laughs
„I'll take it as a compliment.“
>“You should. But there still are some things you could improve on yourself.“
„So you're my „master“ now? Is there something else i might do?“ you laugh
>“Don't be silly, I abhor the whole concept of slavery, you know?“
„I was just joking.“
>“Oh.“
>>
>>27649845

„Anyway, I've got some work to do.“ you put the empty dish away and move to your computer
>there, you open browser and start surfing net
>“This is your work?“
„No...“
>“Then why would you even say you got work to do?“
„Jeez, why you keep asking about things?“
>“Because you're talking nonsense...What's this about?“ she takes the closest chair she can find and puts it next to yours, so she can see the monitor as well
„It's called internet.“
>“And this is what you do all day?“
>you just sigh instead of answering
>“Is your life really so boring?“
„Yeah, I guess so.“
>“You know,..that's actualy pretty sad… Don't you have some better things to do?“
„Look, I didn't take you with me to hear you criticizing my life. I know it sucks. If you're so good at quality time spending, tell me what you'd do.“
>“Well,..If I had my wings intact and it wasn't so cold outside, I'd go flying.“
„That doesn't count for several obvious reasons. Next?“
>“I don't know. It's hard when it's such a stupid weather outside.“
„See? There you have it.“
>“But come on, there must be something better than this.“
„Then tell me. I'd gladly accept some magical change that turns my life upside down.“
>“Ummm….It's cold outside...“
„Yeah, and?“
>“...But not too much for a little stroll.“
„You'd seriously go out to that shitty weather?“
>“Still better than sitting on your butt all day.“
>you just smirk and continue browsing
>“Come on!“
„If you want to go outside so bad, why don't you go?“
>“Because I can't be seen by myself without a human. You're acting like you weren't the one pointing that out yesterday.“
„Gah, fine. Be it then.“ you stand up from your PC and go get some clothes
>>
>>27649877
you are not planning far ahead aren't you?
>>
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/zGy7dNgp

--

>You leaned back, not sure what to make of the blue-green mare.
“Uh… yeah. What do you want with Anonymous, Ms...?”
>>”Moon Dust. I’m uh…” she said rubbing a forehoof. “I was told to report to him for disciplinary action and I’m supposed to get my snout looked at.”
>You tilted your head.
>Now that she mentioned it, her snout seemed a bit off.
>Just a slight tilt to the side and it was pushed back a pinch.
>You took a step closer and she flinched.
“I’m not going to hurt you,” you say in a gentle tone. “I just want to take a look at you.”

>Moon Dust nodded and sat down, letting you get close.
>You touched a hoof to her muzzle and she hissed through her teeth.
>It looked swollen now that you were closer.
>You carefully reached another hoof up to the side and pressed.
>Moon Dust let out a pained squeak and shut her eyes tight.

>You sat back and nodded to yourself.
>The mare in front of you sobbed.
>>“Is it broken?”
“It’s not broken. You have some blunt force trauma and some swelling makes it look crooked at some angles, but I think you’ll be fine. How’d it happen?”
>She curled her tail around her legs and almost seemed to shrink into herself, while her eyes stared off.
>>”I just… ran into something, that’s all.”
>You searched her face for a few moments and sighed.
>You weren’t an idiot.
>And you both knew last night was a VP party.
>You’ve been through more than one on this rig.
>No reason to drag that out of her right away though.
>Tending to her injury came first.
>>
>>27650386
“No problem. Just be more careful next time,” you say, rubbing her back with a hoof.
>The mare tensed and her breathing hitched.
>You took your hoof back, doing your best to act like you hadn’t noticed the tell.
>Poor girl…
>She didn’t trust you one bit.
“I have some balm that will take care of the swelling downstairs. Why don’t you come into the office and rest for a bit while I go get it, okay?”
>She stiffened and stared at the door like it was going to eat her.
>>“Is Mr. Anon in the office?”
“Yes… why? He won’t hurt you.”
>>”I know I just… I think I did something this morning to make him mad at me.”
>You furrow your brow.
>Anon could be a grump sometimes but he wouldn’t ever yell or hit ponies outside the training area—mostly he was just quiet around them.
>He’d watch them with more of a solemn wonder usually.
>What could this mare do to bother a guy like him?

“Listen, you said you have to see him for discipline, right?”
>She nodded.
“I think you may find Anon is not like some trainers. If I know him at all, he’ll wave your discipline slip. Just go have a seat and I can get you taken care of.”
>She bit her lip and turned.
>>”B-But…”
>A career in nursing had trained you to hear that type of tone.
“Is there something else, dear? You don’t have to be embarrassed.”
>”I… do I look stupid? My nose, I mean.”

>You moved your head back.
>What the heck…?
>Why was this girl concerned about that?
“Your nose looks fine, Moon Dust,” you said. “I didn’t even notice until you mentioned it. Besides, I can’t leave you in the hallway. Come inside and I’ll get you some juice.”
>You didn’t leave room for argument this time and pulled her in by a hoof.
>As the pair of you entered, her eyes darted around the office before landing on Anon.
>She let out a squeak and covered her nose.
>>
>>27650392
>Anon stared off at a wall, spinning a pencil in his fingers.
>The few accommodation papers lay in front of him and he seemed not to notice you.
>You cleared your throat and Anon drifted his eyes over to you, then to your patient.
>He dropped his pencil.
>”Huh? Moon Dust, what are you doing here?”
“She’s just here to get some medical attention.”
>He seemed to deflate at that.
>”Oh right… her snout is broken then?”
>You hummed to yourself.
>That’s odd.
>Did he know something about that?
>Moon Dust dropped her hoof, looking like someone had just kicked a puppy in front of her.
>>”I told you I looked dumb.”
>You glared at Anon and mouthed ‘what the heck?’
>He put his hands up defensively.
>”No, she looks fine. I just… I know she got hurt, okay?”
>You sigh. “Doesn’t matter. I’m going downstairs for some swelling cream. Moon Dust, there’s juice boxes in the mini fridge over there. Help yourself to one,” you say, pointing at a chrome box by your desk.
>You purse your lips and give Anon one final look and mouth ‘be nice’, then turn to head downstairs.

--

>Be Anon.
>And this was rather awkward.
>Moon Dust sat at Redhearts desk, sipping a small juice pouch.
>The two of you had played sneaky peeks at one another for the past minute or so, neither saying a word or willing to make eye contact for more than split seconds.
>...
>Why was this awkward anyhow?
>You remember being a bit harsh with her but…
>A sigh escapes you and your eyes drift down to the now empty training bay.
>Was that really anything new for you?
>Honestly?
>You had overreached and tried to play at something you weren’t.
>There was nothing you could do for her, and letting that seep in would only wear you down more.
>You sigh.
>That was the last thing you needed.
>You couldn’t let this one thing get to you.
>But neither should you act like such a child.
>You really liked Moon Dust in the short time you’ve gotten to spend with her.
>>
>>27650399
>The least you could do was set her at ease a bit.

>”I’m sorry for this morning,” you both said in unison.
>The two of you widened your eyes and froze up.
>Your mouths worked to form words, as you studied one another.
>”What? Why are you apologizing?” you said.
>She frowned, casting her eyes downward.
>>”Trainer, sir, you should not be the one to apologize. I… It’s my fault. I’m very sorry for bothering you.”
>You furrowed your brow.
>”Moon Dust… You did nothing wrong. Why are you acting like you have to tell me you’re sorry?”
>>”Mr. Anonymous,” she said, tentatively peeking up at you. “I know I’m not… a very good pony. I can’t do anything very well, and reading my masters has always been hard for me.”
>She gave a half-hearted smile.
“A-After all, I’ve been returned several times and dropped from contracts often enough. I can’t do a whole lot right, I guess. I might not understand why exactly you got upset, but the way you looked at me…”
>She bit her lip and brought you legs closer to her chest.
>>”I don’t want you to hate me, so just know I didn’t mean it, sir.”

>...
>You had no clue what to say to this poor girl.
>On one hand, you wanted make sure she knew it wasn’t her fault.
>None of it was her fault.

>If Moon Dust only knew what you had heard on the phone…
>But talking about company work like that, especially with slaves, was strictly prohibited.
>If a slave knew they were going to a labor camp, they’d try to escape.
>But even so… with this filly beating herself up right in front of you, with the way her cool green eyes looked at you like you were a big brother she was ashamed of disappointing… you couldn’t have left it like that.

”Moon Dust, look up at me,” you said softly.
>She did, frowning but she meeting your eyes.
>>
>>27650409
“This morning… I absolutely was upset. And yes, it had to do with you.”
>She nodded and moisture pooled at the corners of her eyes.
>You moved a hand to cup her cheek and used your thumb to wipe a fresh tear before it fell.
“But I wasn’t angry AT you. I... wanted to try to do something to help you.”
>>”Oh, s-sir, the food was more than enough.”
“No, it’s not that. I just…”
>Your mouth worked, trying to find the words for moment.

“I tried to buy you.”

>Moon Dust’s mouth dropped open and her eyes gradually widened.
>>”What…me?”
>God, she probably hates you now…
>Sure, you’d have treated her nicely and only asked for some help around the house now and again.
>Hell, you might not have done that for a while until she learned to relax and feel safe again.
>But she didn’t know that.
>She didn’t know you.
>Moon Dust probably thought you were just another Trainer picking out another slave.
>You’re not sure you’re thinking too highly of yourself anyhow.
>You could try to be nice, but did that mean you could really care for a pony who’d been through hell?
>Did you even know how to fix someone like her…
>You’re truthfully not offering her anything special.
>But it was better than the alternative.

“Moon Dust, you were chosen to go… someplace. I don’t know why but I thought I might be able to help. I couldn’t in the end though, Moon Dust. I’m sorry I even brought it up. I shouldn’t have said anything. Mentioning it now feels like I’m only teasing you. That’s even assuming you’d want to be around me at all, but I just couldn’t stand you thinking it was something you did so…”
>You sigh.
“Sorry.”
>Moon Dust sat silently for a moment and you withdrew your hand.
>She robotically laid down on the chair, eyes wide.
>>
>>27650421
>>”You… wanted me,” she said, just loud enough to hear.
“Well yeah,” you said.
>She looked up again, reading your face to see if you were lying.
“Moon Dust, you don’t give yourself enough credit,” you say, reaching to pat her on the head.
>Tears started to roll down her cheeks, but at the same time a smile formed on her face that could light up a room.

>You couldn’t help but grin back at the little pony.
>There was nothing you could do to save her.
>You had hated yourself for trying, acting like a bitter child, and at even wanting to play hero.
>But watching how she looked at you, happy as can be at just the mere idea of being taken home… you couldn't help but at least feel the effort was worth something.

>You ruffled her mane and immediately noticed a dried feeling against your hand.
>You grimaced and pulled your hand back to stare at it.
>The image of Moon Dust on her knees covered in white fluid flashed through your mind.
“Did… you not get washed since last night?”
>She blushed.
>”No, sir. I’m still… I didn’t get cleaned up yet. They didn’t let me shower since I was up all night and missed that part of our routine. I did what I could with paper towels. The rest was just too worked in. I-I’m sorry I didn’t warn you, sir. You got dirty because of me...”
>God, poor thing…
>She was stuck in commons, still filthy, in front of all the other mares.
>They could smell it with their stronger senses from across the room probably.
>You can only imagine how humiliating that must be, feeling so dirty, reminded not only of the night before, but unable to wash the feeling away.
>>
>>27650430
>You glance over to the training bay, toward the shower room.
>There was only so much hot water for your platform left.
>You’d have to explain the excessive water use, and you might have to deal with cold showers yourself for a few days, but it was at least something real you could offer her.
>Moon Dust deserved to at least feel clean.

“Hey, Moon?”
>>”...Yes, sir?”
“Do you want to take a hot bath?”
>Her eyes widened.
>>”A bath…? For me? You can do that?”
>You nodded.
“Yeah, there are some baths on the platform,” you said.
>>”...Mr. Anon, why do you treat me so nicely?”
>You move to speak but find you have no words.
>Truth be told, you don’t know the answer to that question.
>Why her?
>Why bother?
>You pursed your lips and felt your hands grip your knees a touch harder.
>Really, it would be a problem if you weren’t careful.
>So… why?
>Was it a desire for penance?
>No amount of nice deeds like this would ever erase the part you’ve played in the slave trade.
>It wasn’t that, or at least that wasn’t the major reason—it just didn’t feel right.

>You look up to see Moon Dust, innocently watching you with curious eyes.
>The way she looked at you—it was almost like you weren’t a slave trainer.
>She looked at you like you were somebody completely different; somebody who would be there to help her, not hurt her.
>Your chest ached.

>>”I don’t think I deserve something like that, Anon.”
“Maybe…” you say. “But it would at least put me more at ease. I won’t be seeing you again, Moon Dust. I want to at least say goodbye by giving you something nice. You may not agree with me, but you deserve to have something you like, at least just this once.”
>She seemed to think for a moment then nodded slowly.
>>”Okay… if that’s what you want.”
>>
>>27650445
“But just a bath isn’t much honestly. Is there anything else I can do?”
>She shifted in her seat, then kneaded her hooves and looked to the side.
>>“Uh… well if you wanted…”
>You leaned forward.
>She opened her mouth then snapped it shut and blushed, shaking her head.
>>”It’s nothing.”
“Just say it. It doesn’t hurt to ask.”
>>”Well, please don’t think I’m weird, but… could you help?”
“Help? Like help you bathe?”
>She nodded.
>>”There was a spa where I’m from with two ponies who’d clean your mane and coat, then give a small massage. They made it feel so relaxing and amazing. If you’re okay with it, and because I know fingers can feel really good…”
>She cleared her throat and looked up at you, trying to gauge your reaction.
>You had to hold in a laugh honestly.
>That’s all?
>It was something so simple really, but the girl was lit up like a tomato.
>She could have asked for anything and this was all she could think of…
>Moon Dust sure was a special pony.
“Sure, Moon Dust. You deserve it.”

--
>>
>>27650457
Next update in a couple days. Feedback appreciated.

I'll spare any author notes until Moon Dusts arc is finished, which will be within a few updates.

Hope you guys enjoy though. I try to keep things cute despite it not being a 'comfy' story.
>>
>>27650487
just steal that goddam pony already
or get a friend to buy her
>>
>>27650714
Systematically take out key personnel, save any pony still on the ship, then burn the rig to the fucking sea floor with all the humans on it that isn't spoken for.
>>
>>27650386
Just want you to know, the way you describe the ponies mannerisms and body language makes them stupidly adorable.
Good job.
>>
>>27650487
>Feedback appreciated.
I really don't have anything to give other then everything is written well and flows smoothly.
I do wish he could find someway to get Moon Dust out of there.
Maybe give his friend some cash so he can buy her.
>>
>>27650487
Im just catching up on your story (Line 1200something) and its amazing! Keep up the good work!
>>
>>27646865
Because /mlp/ is a fast board
>>
File: large.png (84KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
84KB, 1000x1000px
too much green is never enough
>>
>He pulls out a chair and sits down across the table from you.
>This can't be real
>"How have you been, boyo?"
"So we're just sandbagging the fact that you're not actually dead? Ok. I'm down with that."
>He laughs a bit then looks at you with a twinkle in his eye
>"Oh, I'm definitely dead. Did you see the size of that bloodstain?"
>You can't help but grin. You know an invitation to a game of "faggot's logic" when you hear one
"It could just have easily been blood you'd been drawing over time and storing so that you could fake your own death. After all, there were no other remains found that were yours. The kidney belonged to a goat!"
>"Well what about the note?"
"The note never said that you were killing yourself. You were just telling death to fuck itself. You could have also been implying that you'd found the secret to immortality."
>"But Anon, immortality is a myth."
"You can't prove that. It could be that you found it and it involved that goat's kidney somehow! Good game, faggot!"
>"Alright well played."
>Another voice intrudes on your conversation
>"What game is this?"
>You turn and see a tall horse that you don't recognize
>She's blue, has a big-ass dick on her head, and... wings?
>You're about to yell at her when you notice the moon shape on her butt
>Is Moondancer trying to be an edgelord now?
"What the hell Moondancer? You look absolutely retarded."
>Moonie looks confused
>"What?"
"Did Trevor tell you this was a good idea? The edgy chick look does not work for you."
>Suddenly she dons a look of comprehension
>"I see."
>Her horn glows and in a flash she looks like her old self again.
"There, you look much better now."
>"Anyways, what was the game you were just playing? All I saw was an argument."
"Grandpa never taught you how to play Faggot's Logic?! Grandpa! What the hell?"
>He shrugs
>>
>>27651917
Forgot to trip, sorry.

'Faggot's Logic is a simple game. One person writes a scenario with a few details but not terribly many and then posits the 'sheeple's explanation' of what happened, this person is the 'reporter'. The rest of the players are called the faggots. They are allowed to add 1 small detail each, and those details can be vetoed by a majority vote from all other players. After the details are added, the faggots then posit their solutions with their trail of logic based on each of the details provided and added. The goal is to come up with the most bullshit explanation possible. Arguing, general faggotry, distortion of facts, wild speculation, and changing your story in response to critisism are strongly encouraged."
>She looks confused
>"So the goal is to distort the truth into a lie?"
"Basically, yeah."
>"Strange."
"Wanna try?"
>Grandpa clears his throat
>"As fun as this is, I don't have all the time in the world to talk with you."
"What do you mean?"
>"Anon, what's the last thing you remember happening before waking up here?"
>You think about it for a minute
"... Ohhhhhh. I think I get it. So I'm dreaming?"
>"Of course you are, boyo."
"So, you're not real."
>"I never said that."
"But you're dead."
>"I could be a ghost."
"Or you could be my mind."
>"Would it matter?"
"It would make me feel less weird about masturbating in your old house."
>"It didn't stop you when I was alive."
"Because you weren't ghosting around all over the place and watching me!"
>"As far as you know."
"I'm not sure how I feel about this."
>"We're getting side tracked anyways. I came here to ask you a few things."
"Shoot."
>"Why did you agree to help Moondancer with OPFAG?"
"I dunno. Fun?"
>"Really? Fun? Nothing else?"
"Nothing comes to mind, no."
>"I shouldn't have expected any different. Not yet, at least."
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"
>"You'll see what I mean when it becomes relevant."
>>
>>27651932
"Fuck that cryptic bullshit, tell me."
>"I'm a dead old man, Anon. All I've got left is cryptic nonsense."
"Can I at least have a hint."
>"If you insist on being such a faggot, fine. Think about what Moondancer said to you."
"That's a lot of things."
>"I know. Isn't it fun?"
>With that, he stood up and began reaching into his pocket
>"They've been trying to get you up for a while. I think Moonie's getting worried. Better help them out."
"How do you plan to do that?"
>He pulls out a taser
>This does not bode well for the Anon
>He shoots you
>You are wracked with agony as you writhe on the ground
>You can't move
>You're still in the dark room
>"Oh shit! That didn't work? Here, let me try again."
>He reloads as you feel a puddle form around you from the loss of bladder control
>This time, just as he fires, you awaken with a start
>>
>>27651937
>You're in a bed in a room you don't recognize
>Cheerilee and Moondancer are both next to the bed
>Cheerilee is immediately hugging you
>Very tightly
>"I'm so glad you're okay, I was worried you weren't going to wake up!"
>Moondancer clears her throat
>"Are you feeling better? Any nausea, headache, dizziness, confusion?"
"Well I'm in a bed I don't recognize and there's a horse who's hoof is getting WAY too far down for me to be ok with-"
>"You were totally into it."
"-but otherwise, no."
>Moondancer just nods
>"We're in Victor's apartment, just above the shop. He knocked you out after your fight with that one guy. Thanks, by the way."
"I'd rather you stop ending up in those positions."
>"And I'd rather you stop being insufferable. It seems we all have our problems in life."
"You got me there."
>"I need to go talk with Vic. Cheerilee, make sure Anon rests a bit more. Ok?"
>She beams at those words
>"I'll do it!"
"But Moondancer-"
>"It'll just be for a bit."
>As she walks out of the room, she casts a smug look over her shoulder
>And fucking winks at you
>>
>>27651932
Fuck yeah your still here.
>>
>>27651948
Oh shit is she into us, feeling sassy for us being right about Yu-Gi-Oh players, or getting us laid by Cheerilee? I MUST KNOW!
>>
>>27652170
Still coughing shit up from my fight with pneumonia but, I'm here. This chapter is a bit rough, and I'll probably end up going back and making corrections once I'm back to 100%. Wanted to make sure you guys knew I wasn't kill.
>>27652213
You'll see. I have plans within plans within bullshit contrivances within other plans within planes flying towards the towers.
>>
>>27652240
Based, get well soon. I will become the granpa that starts Faggots logic. Thank you.
>>
>>27652272
I had meant to cut the explanation because it was part of a larger scene that didn't pan out. So I fixed it in the pastebin, it works better without it but I fucked up with posting it.
>>
>>27652291
i'll read it in a bit.
>>
File: scpony_by_madhotaru-d6m0evj.png (741KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
scpony_by_madhotaru-d6m0evj.png
741KB, 730x1095px
>>
>>27649413
No more for the moment. I'm finishing Fire and Sky before I try any other major projects. This was a one-off idea that shot into my head and got vomited out onto a page in short order; there's only one more place it could go anyhow.

(Though, I would appreciate feedback/criticism)
>>
>>27637632

>Over the next few weeks, Jan and Jenny have been watching the magic mirror more often.
>People were talking about the on going fighting between people who want to keep ponies, against people trying to free ponies.
>You understood that you were a slave to Jan and Jenny, but they did their best to let you be free within the laws.
>Ponies had no rights here.
>Apparently their leaders are still unsure if talking and being able to do math was smart enough to call us ponies 'sentence', which apparently means that we really can think like humans.
>That part seemed to get Jan really mad at the mirror.
>But the part Jan and Jenny were worried about was that the fighting was getting worse.
>And James was somewhere out in the middle of it all.
>You're most interested that, according to the news, the ponies have been getting help from the other races back home.
>The humans seemed to figure this out, when they showed a video of a big purple dragon coming through the portal and smashing a bunch of those fire spitting war carriages.
>The dragon looked angry too, maybe the humans stole his treasure.
>Even the princesses would never do that.

>While the dragon was attacking, the image on the mirror moved closer to the dragon.
>Jan and Jenny let out a gasp along with you at the pictures.
>A man in strange armor with one of those strange weapons was standing on the back of the dragon shooting at the humans on the ground.
>The man pointed the weapon at the mirror, then the image went fuzzy.
>The mirror went back to the people sitting at the desk, looking surprised.

>"Well, we seem to be having some technical difficulties."

>When mirror started playing those commercials, Jenny and her mom were both looking at each other.

>"Mom... was that?"

>"I... I don't know. I couldn't really see his face with that helmet on."

"What? What was what?"
>>
File: 1408201765013.gif (2MB, 250x298px) Image search: [Google]
1408201765013.gif
2MB, 250x298px
I WAS a little worried. He seemed to be trying to take advantage of the innocent little pony get into cheerilee's proverbial pants now he's getting cold feet that she's into him?

MOAR

Your green is the hand in this image, and I'm the little lizard.
>>
>>27654040
meant for >>27651948
>>
>>27654028
10/10
Would man crush.

Awwww maaan don't leave me hangin' like that.
>>
>>27654028
small nitpick but sentience != sapience. Trees and plants and animals can be considered sentient; only humans are sapient and in this case ponies too.
>>
>>27651666
Satan trips confirm
>>
>>27654170
>Trees and plants and animals can be considered sentient
It must have a brain to be considered either.

>only humans are sapient
A select few other animals have been shown to be sapient. Only humans, and that one ape we taught sign-language to, have intelligence enough for language.
>>
>>27654293
Well okay i'll agree that scientists say plants can't be sentient because of their lack of a nervous system and its simply perceived that they are in some tests.

I was not aware of other animals actually being labelled as sapient, i'll have to look that up.
>>
>>27654170
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-15+at+08.01.43).png (85KB, 943x640px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-15+at+08.01.43).png
85KB, 943x640px
Does anyone have a reference picture for this angle? I have no idea what the guy is suppose to look like standing up like this.
>>
>>27654040
Awwww you're the cutest little lizard. I'm about to start some meetings with parents of my students, but I'll try to get an update done later today.
>>
careful bump
>>
can we rename the thread back to slave ?
>>
>>27656383
No.
>>
File: 1458020524149.gif (2MB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
1458020524149.gif
2MB, 1000x676px
>>27656383
Are we able to? Yes.
Do we want to? Many want it.
Should we do it? ???
The traumatic experiences of the past make me fear the unlikely but possible consequences.
>>
>>27654028
OH SHIT! Hubby a dragon riding badass!
>>
We need some green!
I'm not a good writer, but here goes an attempt.

>It's Friday
>Be Anon
>You're at work in your cubicle
>There's nothing for you to do, so you're playing FreeCell.
>A co-worker, Ole, appears at your cubicle
>"So Anon, you going to the auction in Lillestrom tonight?"
"What auction?"
>"The pony auction, where they sell off those slave ponies."
"I wasn't planning on going...but I might now that you mention it. Where's it at?"
>"It's at Skedsmohallen."
"Really? They do that there?"
>"Ja, it's supposed to be a real landmark auction."
>"They're rumored to have real famous ponies there."
"I'm surprised that they wouldn't have such a big event elsewhere, like in America or something."
>"Well, they did build the first portal in Oslo, so..."
"Anyway, I think I'll go just for shits and giggles. What time does it start?"
>"Nineteen hundred hours."
"Oohh...that's not enough time to go home first."
"But I guess I can do without that. Are you going too?"
>"Ja, but I don't know if I'll end up buying one."
"Well, I guess I'll see ja later, Ole."
>"See ja, Anon."
>French narrator: 18:00
>Finally time to go to the auction.
>Lillestrom is only like a half hour away from Oslo, and the auction doesn't start for an hour.
>So you stop at McDonald's for a quick burger and fries.
>You know it's not healthy, but it tastes good. Those Americans sure can get you addicted to processed food.
>The time goes quickly, before you know it's 18:30.
>You get in the car and head for Lillestrom.
>Thank god you know where Skedsmohallen is.
>The drive there is uneventful.
>You get to Skedsmohallen.
>The parking lot is jam packed.
>It takes you a good two minutes to find a spot.
>You get inside. It's swarming with people.
>Your watch reads 18:58.
>Auction should be starting any minute now.
>>
>>27656525
>For the love of god will all these people shut up?
>It seems like an eternity, but finally a man steps up onto a stage in the center of the hall.
>He starts speaking in English.
>Not a problem, since you consider yourself fluent in said language.
>"Ladies and gentlemen...today we have some of the finest ponies of Equestria up for your consideration..."
>Ooh, this might be good.
>"But first...we'll start off with some common ones."
>Looks like you're gonna have to wait.
>You watch as several ponies in cages are brought up.
>There goes a blue one with a lavender/dark blue mane, and a cream-colored/electric blue, and a mint green.
>None of them interest you.
>The bidding for each starts at 8,000 krone.
>You can only assume the "finest ponies of Equestria" will be even more.
>That inheritance money that's been setting in your checking account for five years might come in handy.
>There go a few more ponies: yellow with fire-colored hair, teal with ice-white hair, light blue with dark blue hair.
>Still not all that interesting.
>More and more ponies are brought up, caged and traumatized, facing unknown and perhaps unfortunate futures.
>The last of the small ponies are auctioned off to people of all shapes and sizes, from sharp-looking businessmen to neckbearded NEET's.
>>
>>27656527
>The auctioneer speaks up again.
>"And now...we present...the last four ponies for tonight...the Princesses of Equestria!"
>With that, another cage is brought up.
>It contains a purple pony with both wings and a horn, which have been belted and capped, respectively.
>She's about the same size as the others, though.
>"This is the smallest of the four Princesses...but like the others, her magic is extremely powerful, so in addition to the standard horn cap, we recommend magic suppressant supplements."
>If all the other Princesses are bigger...maybe this one would be a sensible choice?
>It'd be cool to have an...Alicorn? Is that what they are called?
>"Let's start the bidding at...16,000 krone!"
>He starts his chant, and tons of hands go up and down.
>18,000...19,000...20,000...damn...
>25,000...26,000...27,000...
>No one seems to go for 28,000.
>Seizing the opportunity, you raise your hand.

And that's all for now senpai. I'm working on writing the next parts.
>>
>>27647884
Damn. That's a good riding pic. Got any more like that? Makes me want to try to write Celestia.
>>
>>27650134
Sometimes.
Why do you ask? Is there something I missed?
>>
>>27656383
We might still have the autosage bound to the old thread name.
>>
>>27656677
Guess there's only one way to find out huh?
>>
>>27654028
>fighting kin for xenos
how heretical
>>
File: 1456901854592.jpg (1MB, 1700x2078px) Image search: [Google]
1456901854592.jpg
1MB, 1700x2078px
>>27656748
But Anon, they are blessed allies of the Emperor, plus they make the Kriegers happy so it CANT be that bad.
>>
>>27656804
Or as happy as you can tell they are in any case.
>>
File: Untitled.png (267KB, 512x444px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
267KB, 512x444px
>>27644824
>>
>>27656383
It has been on my mind for a little while now.

I'm going to run a strawpoll on what most people think. http://www.strawpoll.me/10494121
This strawpoll will not be the deciding factor for the name but it will hold some influence.

Keep in mind that the reason so far that I've chosen to stick with the current name is because I'm still afraid that we're on the mod's hit-list but that they haven't bothered looking past the title.
>>
>>27657587
enable IP check next time...
>>
>>27657603
Oh. I did browser cookies instead because I read over it fast thinking it was both cookies and IP.

>>27657587
New poll since mistake mentioned above. http://www.strawpoll.me/10494316
>>
>>27657696
>voted
>both still at 0
wat
>>
>>27657696
quads demand slave
>>
>>27657778
Guess we're staying with Subjugation, then.
>>
File: vader.jpg (52KB, 383x263px) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
52KB, 383x263px
>>27657778
off by one
>>
>>27657800
>>
>>27657778
Ohhh so close.
>>
File: 14419512.jpg (56KB, 300x453px) Image search: [Google]
14419512.jpg
56KB, 300x453px
>>27657696

>>27656438
>>
File: 1457492002550.png (106KB, 571x571px) Image search: [Google]
1457492002550.png
106KB, 571x571px
>>27657800
>>27657811
>>27657822
>>
File: 1308017020001.jpg (73KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1308017020001.jpg
73KB, 472x472px
>>27657778
Off by one.
>>
>>27657800
What about White knight general?
>>
>>27657696
If we go back to SPG we risk getting the hammer just because the mods are fags, and White knight sounds plain bad.
>>
>>27658117
White Knight is and always has been an awful choice of name.
>>
>>27656533
Not bad. You could really use something to set your story apart though. We've had a lot of Twilight stories, and as much as I and most readers love her to death, it's something we see often enough that it doesn't have any draw on its own anymore.

If you're really from Norway, you have amazing English by the way. Everything seems to come across clean and nothing is lost in translation. The one thing that's a bit of an issue is the currency. Just now and again give people some perspective on it by having your character reflect on how much X amount of krones could buy him.

"70,000 krones... christ, I could buy a sports car with that kind of money."

As is, I think most of the readers will have to slow down to google conversions for perspective. Then again, if the price isn't really a plot point, don't worry about it.
>>
>>27649877
Tsundash is adorable. Not much plot movement in this bit, but I am curious to see where they are going next - your biggest issue here is that neither Anon nor Rainbow seem to want to be the one to make a big move.

>>27650487
All I can say is, you better not add in some contrived twist to save Moon Dust just because of thread pressure. If it was planned to save her already, that's fine - but one of the things I like about this story is it repeatedly tears our hearts out and then has us coming back for more. The immutability of fate is an awful thing, but it fits the story.

>>27651948
Now shit's getting interesting. Just what is Poppanon playing at? Is he even real? I must know more!
>>
>>27658338
Just you wait and see. It's more than just Twilight. And no, I'm not Norwegian, I'm actually American, but my autistic side has a fascination with Scandinavia. And prices are not a plot point, so I assume most people won't really care about them :P
>>
File: 1446395593188.jpg (42KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446395593188.jpg
42KB, 800x640px
>>27657696
singles demand slavepone
dubs demand slavepone
trips demand slavepone
quads demand slavepone
>>
>>27658624
Same anon. Speaking as one of the guys who handles multiple characters, be careful. Taking on more ponies can be great (I like to point at the now dead herd general) but it can be hard to balance them all and give each one enough screen time to be likeable. I like it though—Let the 2+ slave harem commence.
>>
>>27656677
autosage only happened once
>>27658184
>mods
I think the fags are perfectly aware of the current thread name/content
>>
>>27659011
I want to make all the slavepone into happepone
>>
File: 1460688390841.jpg (62KB, 453x441px) Image search: [Google]
1460688390841.jpg
62KB, 453x441px
>>27659683
But to do this they need to be slaves first.
>>
>>27659712
Well sure, they can be happy, well cared for slavepones, like in >>27628356
>>
File: mlfw7557_huge.png (407KB, 1920x1684px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw7557_huge.png
407KB, 1920x1684px
>>27627738
>This isn't going to be "lol grimderp torture for torture's sake" the whole story, I'm actually going somewhere with this, so be patient.

It's good that you say this, because my impression was absolutely of SiM torment "porn". Honestly I think it's a been a while since I read anything mean spirited because this kinda bothered me, but eh, I also got a stiffy.

Other than those feelings, I liked your bar scene because I think it shows some talent for storytelling and depth of character while maintaining fast pacing. River has a strong personality with very little prose, and Anon comes off like a good con-man so far. Beyond that, the actual 'breaking' part actually is a bit boring. There's not really any character thoughts we get to experience, so it's less of a emotional/character driven moment and more of a simple event, if you know what I mean. Granted, her crying and relenting SHOWS something in her, probably that she's susceptible to fear, but there was really no exploration of that with thoughts or drawn out reactions. That's a big missed opportunity no matter what your intent is.

Thems my feedback. Hope it helps.
>>
>>27659737
Wish that anon would come back and write a full length story or hell, even just drop more comfy one-shot stuff like that.
>>
>>27659031
This anon speaks the truth.
>>
>>27661277
I want to cum inside your dubs
>>
>>27628356
>you wake up to one of your little mares nudging your cheek
>you look up and see it's starting to get cloudy
>you stretch and yawn
"You're right girl, we better get going, looks like rain"
>she quickly takes her place next to her partner, the two mares doing their best to put their harnesses on
>they stare at you with warm smiles as you walk toward them, fastening the bits and pieces of tack they couldn't put on themselves
>you gently slip their bits into their mouths and take a seat on the buggy
>with a light snap of the reins, the two are trotting back in the direction you entered the park from, pulling you along at a bit more of a brisk pace than before
>you don't want to get caught out in this storm
>they don't either
>about half way home, one of them takes a bad step
>she hits the ground hard, causing the buggy to come to a sudden stop and nearly launching you out of it
>the other mare is still standing, but looking down at her friend with concern
>she's caught up and tangled in her harness, scrambling to get back to her hooves, nearly getting her footing only to fall back down again
>you notice she's bleeding from a cut on her knee
>you quickly jump from your seat and kneel on the ground next to her, taking her head between your hands and stroking the sides of her face, calming her down
>she immediately ceases her struggle, allowing you to free her from the harness, motioning for the other pony to back up slowly to move the cart out of the way
>she's whimpering, laying her head in your lap, hasn't tried to get up again, simply waiting for your next command with absolute trust
"Shhh," you whisper as you examine her knee, which is starting to swell up, "easy girl..."
>>
>>27661525
>when it's clear she won't be able to bear weight on that leg you gently scoop her up into your arms and put her on the cart
>you wrap her up in your coat as the wind picks up and the rain starts to fall
>she looks into your eyes lovingly and gives a nicker, resting her head on the seat
>you reach out to the second pony whose eyes have been locked on you both in concern this whole time and stroke her muzzle reassuringly
"She'll be okay, girl, don't worry, we just gotta get her home."
>she snorts softly
>you walk alongside her, beginning to shiver as the rain becomes heavier, seemingly exponentially
>when you finally make it home, you unhitch her from the cart and scoop the injured pony up in your arms
>you fumble with your keys for a moment before unlocking the door
>you lay her on the couch, and the uninjured mare jumps up on it next to her while you start up a fire and retrieve first aid supplies
>she grimaces and flinches as you bandage her knee
"There we go," you say as you check the fresh dressing to make sure it's secure
>her ears are laid back and she gives a soft sniffle
"Does it hurt, girl?"
>she simply nods, letting out a smaller sniffle
>>
>>27661533
"Want master to kiss it and make it better?"
>she shakes her head again, and you tilt your head down, placing your lips on her knee
"Mwwwah," you say, your lips making a smacking sound as you reach up and scritch her ear with a smile, "all better?"
>she smiles back at you, the tears threatening to form in her eyes receding as she nods
>the two mares jump as a sudden clap of thunder shakes the floors and windows, the power being knocked out
>you grab some blankets from a nearby closet
>you pull the two mares into your lap before draping one of the heavier blankets over the three of you
>the storm outside has continued to intensify, causing them to tremble as they snuggle in close to you
>you begin idly stroking their backs and humming softly, soothingly to them by the gently crackling fire
>within minutes they're relaxed, putty in your hands even as the storm outside continues to rage violently
>they're not scared any more
>master is here with them
>they know he'll keep them safe
>and that he'll take good care of them
>he always has and always will
>he loves his little ponies
>and his little ponies love him
>forever
>>
>>27661525
>>27661533
>>27661546
you have quite the gift for melting my heart into a little puddle of goo, anon, thank you
>>
File: 1430839455529.jpg (239KB, 1456x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1430839455529.jpg
239KB, 1456x1369px
>>27661525
>>you wake up to one of your little mares nudging your cheek
I already experienced cardiovascular pain.
>>
File: 1443488261417.png (310KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1443488261417.png
310KB, 1200x1200px
>>27661546
So cozy.
>>
>>27661546
I think this and the bit that preceded it are my favorite things to ever come out of these threads. So fucking sweet and simple, comfy to the max and heartwarming, bravo anon.
>>
>>27661546
This is comfy as fuck.Thanks anon
>>
>>27661546
Have you considered doing a full length story, anon? Your work would be very much enjoyed here if the two little shorts you've posted so far are any indication.
>>
>>27661776
I would but I'm just no good at longer stories.
>>
>>27661776
>>27661797
Just do a bunch of little shorts at various points in their lives.
Maybe he takes them to the beach on a warm day to swim and play in the sand?
Or spots an ice cream cart on a stroll with them and gets them a cone, holding it for them so they can lick it?
>>
>>27661850
Or trying his best to cheer up one of his heartbroken ponies, even as his own heart is racked with crushing grief, after the other one suddenly and unexpectedly passes away.
>>
>>27650487
see >>27658587
>>
>>27661850
Or maybe the ponies doing cute pony servant things, like cooking.
>>
>>27661869
Shoo shoo edgeman.
>>
>>27661890
Or him getting woken up every morning by them rooting around in his bedsheets.
>>
>>27661546
Who'd ever have thought slavery could be so adorable?
>>
I lost a week where I didn't write or post anything for a good while because of pic related. It's nice to see so many comments, and fresh views in the pastebin. I was wondering if anybody would even read Trainer. I guess I have to keep going.

>>27650714
>>27650867
>>27650975
Hmm... I'll have to address this. That's all I can say for now.

>>27650890
Thank you for the feedback. My pre-readers haven't really had too many moments they pointed out to be cute, so I've been pretty much just following my personal taste with these characters, which sometimes means they're a bit "moe." Glad it works for you.

>>27651154
Hope you enjoy the ride.

>>27658587
>>27661871
>All I can say is, you better not add in some contrived twist to save Moon Dust just because of thread pressure.

At this point, I've laid down the tone and themes I'll be writing with. Some people may be rooting for her to get saved, but if they've made it this far, they should know I'm willing to hurt characters for the sake of the story. Having that said though, I decided what I wanted to do with Moon Dust for a while now and just need to finish up the final scene and a few floating plot points.
>>
bump

"What's your cutie mark mean anyways?"
>"My mommy said it's means I have a "maxed out defense"".
>"But I'm not sure what that means, because I never defend my self."
>>
>>27656533

Yay I finally finished the next part.

>NOTE: Any words with randomly capitalized syllables indicate that the stress is on that syllable, i.e. Anon, being Norwegian, has not completely mastered English pronunciation.
>I'm not Norwegian, so I stereotyped the accents and they came out seeming more like German :P

>Looking around, nobody seems to want to outbid you. What luck!
>"Going once...going twice...sold! To number 43 for 28,000 krone!"
>You head up onto the stage, break out your credit card, swipe and sign.
>Another staff member hands you a three-month supply of magic suppressant.
>"Gif tose to her effery awter day.", he says, in his thick Norwegian accent.
>You wheel the crate down the ramp and head out.
>28,000 krone was enough spending in one day for your tastes.
>You get to your car, and lift her crated self into the passenger seat.
>You can see why the crate has wheels. These ponies are heavier than one would expect.
>The drive back home is long, and uneventful.
>Your pony is sleeping.
>Wait...is she...sleeping...or...?
>No, her body is moving up and down as she breathes.
>That was a close one.
>You finally arrive at your home, located in the scenic middle of nowhere.
>It had been left to you by your parents as well.
>Although it sits on several acres and has a barn and all, you didn't upkeep a farm.
>Your parents did many years ago, and farm supplies still remain on the property, but you don't use them.
>You enter the home, wheeling the caged pony behind you.
>She's awake now, looking somewhat scared.
>You intend to show her that you mean no harm.
>You open the crate and encourage her to come out.
>She nervously steps one hoof out of the cage.
"Come on out. I am not going to hurt you.", you say in English.
>She brings her head out of the cage too.
"It's safe. I promise."
>>
>>27663614
>She finally emerges entirely from the cage.
"So...uh...vatt is your name?"
>"I-It's whatever you say it is, m-master.", she replies, nervous.
"Vell...I do not haff a name for you...so vatt vas te name your old master gave you?"
>"I...I haven't had a master before. I was brought to here just a day before you bought me."
>Bought her.
>Bought a sentient creature.
>Those words cut deep.
"Vell ten...vatt vas your name before you vere brought to Ertt?"
>"T-Twilight Sparkle...", she replies, sitting on her haunches.
"Okay ten, your name vill be Tvilight."
"My name is Anon E. Moose, but you may call me Anon."
>"Okay, master Anon."
"Te 'master' part vill not be neCESSary ven talking to me, Tvilight."
"Vy are you calling me 'master' ven you haff not had vun before?"
>"I was told to call whoever bought me by that name."
>Awkward silence.
>The purple Alicorn's stomach grumbles.
"Tvilight, are you hungry?"
>"Yes, m--Anon, but I don't need to eat right now."
"No, you vill eat now. Vatt vould you like?"
>"Whatever you deem is right for me."
"No. I vant to know vatt YOU vant to eat, not vatt I vant you to eat."
"Do you like hay, or fruits and vegeTABles?"
>"Hay would suffice."
"Okay. Vait right here, I vill go get some hay."
>You head out the front door, leaving Twilight on her own in the house.
>You walk over to the barn.
>There's still several bales of hay there leftover from the old farming operation.
>It's not the freshest hay, but it will have to do for now.
>You take several handfuls off the bale and carry them back to the house.
>Inside, you head past Twilight to the kitchen.
>You put the hay on a plate, and pour a glass of water.
>Remembering that she probably can't pick the glass up with her hooves, you pop a straw into the glass.
>You set it at the kitchen table and call for Twilight.
"Come eat your dinner."
>She gets up and walks slowly to the table.
>She looks at you, then at the seat.
"Vell...aren't you going to sit down?"
>"Oh...right."
>>
>>27663617
>She takes a seat at the table.
"I'm sorry tat te hay is a little stale...I vill go get some fresh hay tomorrow."
>She makes quick work of the hay.
"Is tat enauff, Tvilight, or vould you like some more?"
>"It's enough for tonight, Anon."
>You look at your watch. It's 22:30.
"Vell, Tvilight, I tink ve should be getting to bed now, ja?"
"I don't haff a proper bed for you, but I vill get vun tomorrow."
"For tonight, you may sleep in my bed."
>You go to your bedroom door and instruct her to enter.
>"B-but Anon, I don't want to get your bed dirty."
"Tat dose not matter, Tvilight. Tis is te most comforTABle place to sleep in my house."
"You may haff tis side, and I vill sleep over here."
>You point to the right and left sides of the king-size bed, respectively.
"I am going to get ready for bed now. Make yourself comforTABle."
>You leave the bedroom and enter the bathroom.
>You brush your teeth and take off your clothes.
>You go back into the bedroom.
>Twilight is on the bed now, curled up in a ball like a cat.
"Tvilight...you may get under te covers if you are cold."
"And don't be afraid to rest your head on the pillow."
>You grab some pajamas out of a drawer and hastily throw them on.
>Don't want to freak her out by getting under the covers with her with nothing but underwear on.
>The purple Alicorn has assumed the sleeping position of a normal human.
>That is, body under covers, head on pillow, facing towards your side of the bed.
>You get settled in bed, facing away from Twilight.
"Sleep vell, Tvilight..."
>You click off the light and doze off.
>>
>>27663623
Voting for more of the misadventures of Grape Drank and White Viking.
>>
>>27648933
Great work and... sad, poors ponies...

more?
>>
>>27654028

>Jan turns the TV off as Jenny hops over and hugs you.

>"I think that was my dad."

"Your dad was riding that dragon?"

>"Uh huh!"

>The image of the dragon flashes across your minds eye.
>You haven't seen many dragons personally.
>But you were there when Twilight's dragon rampaged across Ponyville.
>And the dragon on the mirror was really angry.
>Those armored carriages didn't stand a chance.

"'But... that dragon looked really angry, like somepony stole it's treasure."

>"Treasure?"

"Dragons get big by collecting treasure, dragons normally don't attack like that one, unless its treasure has been stolen."
"They tell us this in school so no pony tries to steal from a dragon."
"Now seeing what a dragon can do, I'm glad I was able to talk my friend out of it."

>Jenny looked up to her mom, who was interested in what you were saying.

>"Mom, people wouldn't steal a dragon's treasure, would they?"

>"I don't know, but it looks like someone did, and if it is attacking those tanks and helicopters like that, it must really want that treasure back."
>>
>>27663623
>You wake up.
>Alarm clock reads 08:00.
>You turn around.
>Shit.jpg
>No sign of Twilight.
>You get up and head out the room nonetheless.
>The bathroom door is closed, and the light shines from underneath the door.
>She must be relieving herself.
>Relieved, you head to the kitchen.
>You get two slices of bread and pop them into the toaster.
>As the bread is toasting, Twilight emerges from the bathroom.
"Good morning, Tvilight!", you say, getting a jar of peanut butter from the cupboard.
"I vas vondering vere you vere."
>"Oh...I had to go so I used your bathroom...was that bad?", she asks nervously, lowering her ears.
"No...tat vas fine...please do feel free to use te batroom venever you need."
>She perks back up.
>Toast pops.
>You extract the bread from the toaster and spread peanut butter onto each slice.
>You start eating the toast, then remember Twilight needs breakfast too.
"Oh...sorry Tvilight, I forgot to get your hay ready..."
"I vill finish my breakfast and ten you vill eat, ja?"
>She acknowledges this, taking a seat at the kitchen table.
>You're done with the toast.
>A quick swig of water and you're out to the barn.
>You grab another handful of hay from a bale, and head back inside.
>Twilight's still waiting patiently.
>You put the hay on a plate and accompany it with a glass of water.
>You sit down at another seat of the table.
>She doesn't seem to care about your presence.
>She eats the hay, and takes a few sips of the water.
"So, Tvilight..."
>"Yes, Anon?"
"Vatt do you like to do? Like for fun?"
>"Well...I haven't had a chance to do anything fun here, but back in E-Equestria, I-I..."
>Red alert!
>She's tearing up at the thought of her old world.
"Tvilight, you don't haff to tell me if it makes you tat upset."
>She continues anyway.
>"I solved...friendship problems...with my friends."
>And with that last line she's lost it.
"Shh...Tvilight...don't cry...", you say, putting an arm around her withers.
>>
>>27663885
>"But I just remembered I won't ever see any of them again!", she wails.
"Don't be so doubtful. Tey probably aren't all tat far avay. I might even be able to find tem for you."
>"You'd...do that...for me?"
"But of course! Who knows vat kind of conditions tey are liffing under...ve could save tem!"
"I vould need your help to find them, of course."
>She's calming down.
>"How could we find them?"
"I know some people who haff ponies. Perhaps vun of tem has a friend of yours."
>"But then you'd...be stealing from your friends?"
"I tink that if tey are living under harsh conditions, it is only fair tat I save tem."
"And not all of tem are my friends...some of them I yust happen to know, from verk or otter friends."
>You step into the office and grab a pen and paper.
"So if you can tell me about your friends...I vill keep an eye out for them."
>"Well..."
>She sniffles.
"No, Tvilight, don't cry, remember, ve are going to try and save them."
>Awkward silence.
>"One of my friends was named Rarity...she was a Unicorn...white body...purple mane."
>"She had an accent of some sort...I don't remember what it was called."
>You duly note this information.
>"Then there was Rainbow Dash...she was a Pegasus...blue...with a rainbow mane."
>She wipes tears from her eyes.
>You scribble down what she said.
"Vat vas her personality?"
>"She was tough, arrogant, and self-centered, but was a reliable friend."
"Okay...ve haff got Rarity and Rainbow Dash...any otters?"
>"Fluttershy...also a Pegasus...yellow..long pink mane."
>"She was really shy...easily scared...but could be assertive too."
>"Her cutie mark was three butterflies."
>You interrupt her.
"Sorry, Tvilight, but could you tell me vatt exactly a cutie mark is?"
>She wordlessly points to her flank with a hoof.
"Oh..."
>>
>>27663889
"Vatt vere Rainbow Dash's and Rarity's cutie marks?"
>"Rainbow Dash's was a cloud with a rainbow lightning bolt, and Rarity's was three diamonds."
>Information get.
>"Applejack...Earth Pony...orange...blonde mane...wore a hat."
>"Cutie mark was three apples...country accent."
>You're not sure what a country accent is but you write it down anyway.
>"Lastly...Pinkie Pie...also an Earth Pony-"
"Vatt is an Earth Pony? Sorry for my stupid qvestions."
>"They're not stupid questions, Anon. An Earth Pony has neither wings nor a horn."
>"So...Pinkie Pie...pink on pink...mane was real 'fluffy' except when she was sad or mad...in which case it basically looked the same as mine."
>"She loved to party, and didn't take a whole lot seriously."
"Okay. Is tat all of your friends?"
>"Those are my best friends, and the ones I miss the most."
"Okay."
"So here is vatt I am going to do, Tvilight."
"I am going to go shopping, to get you some food and vattnot."
"And along te vay, I vill look for any signs of your friends."
"Is tere anyting particular you vould like?"
>"No thank you. Hay, fruits, and vegetables are fine."
"Okay. I vill be back in a couple of hours."
>You head to the living room. Twilight follows you.
>You just now notice the belt that is wrapped around her waist, to prevent her wings from opening.
>You take off the belt. She smiles happily.
"Now you can stretch your vings. I imagine you haff not been able to do that for a vile?"
>"No.", she says, sitting down and preening.
"But I am not trusting in you enough to remove te cap from your horn."
"Eventually, tat time vill come. Don't vorry."
>You put your shoes on and head out the door.
>>
File: dethklok.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dethklok.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>>27663892
>>"Those are my best friends, and the ones I miss the most."
haha fuck spike

Also, really wanting a story with the edgiest OC pony imaginable being bought by >pic related
>>
>>27663919

>Also, really wanting a story with the edgiest OC pony imaginable being bought by >pic related

>>27663152
Make it happen.
>>
File: yep.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>this thread
>>
>>27655453
Is this a slave pone that anon has by the ear and is about to muzzle-fuck?
>>
>>27663961
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
File: react shitposting glim glam.png (340KB, 800x458px) Image search: [Google]
react shitposting glim glam.png
340KB, 800x458px
>start good thread in October
>name is never an issue
>particular douchebag mods start pretending it's an issue when it's not
>practically bend over and beg to take it up the ass with no lube by changing the name to appease the whiny bitches
>keep bending over when the shitstorm is over

Join the fucking military if you like getting dominated so much you fucking kids. It's Slave Pone General no matter what you kids put in the name field. End of sorry-excuse-for-a discusion.
>>
>>27664026
we tried to stand up but its hard when you have a dick in your ass
at least there is now no dick but its comfy to be bent over
>>
>>27664034
>>/SiM/
>>
>>27664026
Nobody cares about the name but autists. We know what the thread is all about, it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>27664079
But anon we are all autistic fags. If you are not then you are in the wrong place..
>>
Continuing from pastebin:

"You!"
> Practically leaping from the bed, you struggle from his grip as Anonymous laughs uproariously.
"I - I - if you!"
> Huffing heavily you snap your ears back and glare at him, tail twitching.
> Nevermind the aches doing so reawakens in your muscles, that isn't something you are going to allow to pass!
> Reaching up, Anonymous props himself on one elbow up to ruffle your mane aggressively.
> "Nah, you're alright."
"If you were anyone - anyone! - else... even if you were one of my 'bolts, I'd buck you into next week for that!"
> "Try me, Spits."
> Drawing back on leg, you deliver a swift stroke across his cheek that leaves him rubbing his cheek ruefully.
> "...okay, I did literally ask for that. Fair enough."
> Hopping from the bed, you stagger on still-stiff legs but stay upright.
> Stalking - tail held low and with swift, proud steps - to the far side of the cabin, you ruffle your wings and huff proudly.
> An ear twitches as Anonymous' feet hit the floor behind you, but doesn't rise.
> "Hey, Spitfire..."
"Anonymous."
> Your voice is shaky.
"I appreciate what you've done for me - now and before. So please, please do me one favor."
> "Yeah?"
"Don't do anything stupid to make me angry with you, okay? I like what we've got, you know that much. But - not that far."
> His footsteps approach close behind you, a hand reaching down to rest gently on your mane.
> Your ear twitches, flicking at the touch, but you don't pull away.
> "I'm sorry. I guess... was assuming that with how close we were, you'd be okay with joking like that."
"No. That - that's too much."
> After a moment's hesitation, he blurts out:
> "...when you were being traded around before, they never-"
"No! Thank Celestia, no. I was way too much trouble for them to try that. That - that was the one thing they couldn't take from me."
> Sighing softly, you drop your head and stare at you hooves.
>>
>>27664530

"The one thing I could protect myself from. They would've tried, if they could have broken me."
> "Doesn't seem like they could take your spirit, either."
"Broken it, no. But going through that still poisoned me to some degree."
> "Well-"
> Dropping to one knee, Anonymous holds out a hand - palm up and open.
> "-I apologize. That was way out of line for me."
> Dragging your eyes up at last, you drop a hoof into his palm.
> A ragged smile touches your lips.
"Accepted. Shouldn't have hit you. I'm just... touchy about that."
> Grimacing and touching his cheek, Anonymous shakes his head.
> "Nah, I literally dared you to do that. Besides, I think I once told you: I only take what I can fairly catch, and taking advantage of your staying with me isn't right."
> He had, you remember.
> And looking down at the hoof in his palm, you reflect that you hadn't struck him with the hard edge but with your hair-covered ankle, bent to a point.
> Painful, but not as bad as it could have been.
> What did that reflect, you wonder?
"So, what now?"
> "Now... I need to go out and find some food. We're all out."
"What, you don't want to take off now?"
> "With you in this shape? You're able mobile. No - we'll make the last leg of the trip once you're rested up and better."
> No sense in arguing that.
> You'd had more than one argument with a Wonderbolt who didn't want to be taken off active performance after an injury, so his position is quite understandable.
"Okay, in that case let me get my saddlebags."
> "Not a chance. I want you staying back here with the plane."
> That, on the other hand...
"No way."
> "Yeah, way. If you cramp up or run out of energy halfway out there, dragging you back could be a serious problem."
"And I'm not a bit obvious here? It's a giant plane! Nopony could miss this!"
> Anonymous has started pulling on proper clothes, but pauses to raise an eyebrow.
> "We are in Equestria proper now, right?"
"Yes?"
>>
>>27664539

> "Then lock the hatches, and if anyone breaks in tell them you're so glad to see them. Tell them the collar would zap you if you tried to leave on your own or something."
"And if they aren't friendly? For that matter, what about if they find you?"
> "I have a gun."
"You said you didn't know if you could use it."
> "Didn't know if I could kill someone. I can damn well make them think twice."
> Stomping your hoof against the cabin floor, you grit your teeth.
> Sighing, Anonymous pauses and looks over in your direction - head cocked.
> "Look, Spitfire - you want to go out, I get that. But you're not in shape to be hiking around the woods right now."
"...actually, I'm trying to be worried about you - which considering what you just did, is saying something!"
> He steps to your side, chuckling.
> "Yeah, I know. But I'll be alright. I'm not an idiot about hiking in the forest either, and I have flares if all else goes wrong."
> Huffing softly, you slump down.
"I'm not going to win this, am I?"
> "Nope. Calling this one a direct order - I don't want you wearing yourself down on a point of pride."
> You're seriously considering pointing out that it's not a point of pride but a legitimate concern.
> But then, you'd just acknowledged that arguing wouldn't be useful.
> So, maybe not.
"Just... don't do anything stupid out there, alright?"
> "I won't. I'll even bring back anything so you can tell me if it's poisonous before I go stuffing it in my face-hole."
> That somehow manages to bring a small smile to your face.
"Okay, maybe you're not as dumb as I had thought."
> "Certified genius. And - if you do here gunshots or see a flare, by all means come out after me."
> And just like that, he is gone.
> Gun in one hand, pack slung over the other - hopping out a hatch and down onto the rocky bank of the stream and hiking off into the snow-laden forest.
> Temperatures must have risen since you'd nearly killed yourself, as some of the snow seemed to have melted.
>>
>>27664547

> Even so, you're seriously wondering what Anonymous thinks he is going to find out there after a storm like that.
> By now most of Equestria would have wrapped up winter, but you were far from any settlement.
> And in any case, everything pointed to the weather schedules hardly being kept anymore.
> Any further rest proves to be impossible, so you pass the time trying to get yourself back into shape.
> Nothing too extensive, but several rounds of stretches and gentle exercise to work the stiffness from your body.
> It helps with keeping your mind from wandering as well.
> Despite his reassurances, fear still flittered about your mind.
> Fear, though, you know how to do with.
> For months you'd faced it down in that cage.
> You could last a few hours until he came back.
> ...
> Right?
> Despite the distractions, you still leap to your hooves when the hatch pops open and he climbs back in.
"Hey! No problems?"
> "None at all. Didn't find a ton, but I think I pilfered a couple of squirrels' acorn stashes in trees. And found... whatever these are."
> The cluster of berries he pulls from his pack immediately catches your attention.
> Bright, blood red, they at first appeared rotten to the point of translucency.
> Except that, as the shifted in his hand, light almost seemed to dance of a fractal-like pattern within them.
"Crystal berries. They're adapted to the far north - from around the Crystal Empire. I'm surprised there's a flowering bush this far south."
> "Must've been a rough winter if you've got arctic plants growing down here."
"Rough few winters. They don't grow that fast - a few ponies tried, after the Empire was reopened."
> "They are edible, then?"
"Oh yes, absolutely."
> Rearing up, you take a sniff at the cluster.
"I don't think they're quite ripe, but definitely edible."
> The meal is hardly the most filling you've ever had, or the tastiest.
>>
>>27664557

> 'Not quite ripe' turns out to be an understatement; the Crystal Berries are far from ready and the acorns bitter and mushy after having been frozen through the winter months.
> And yet, at the same time...
> You can't help but appreciate that Anonymous is the one who'd go out and get food for you.
"Y'know..."
> Lifting a hoof, you jab it across the cabin at him and speak through a mouthful of bitter acorn.
"I'm reasonably sure this is supposed to work the other way."
> Seated on his own bunk, Anonymous raises one eyebrow.
> "Huh?"
"Slave is supposed to be the one feeding, not being fed."
> "Well, when we get back to civilization, you can pay for dinner."
"Awesome! I know this amazing place in Cloudsdale, serves the greatest hay-pot pies you've ever eaten."
> "Uh-huh."
> Anonymous is smirking, but nods anyhow.
"Yep! We'll just land the plane right on the clouds and go right on in..."
> Neither of you can avoid the snickering, and soon devolve into open laughter.

At this point, Fire and Sky will go on a roughly two-week break, mostly because I'm going to be on vacation and won't have time to write for a bit. Rest assured, though, it is not being abandoned by any means.
>>
>>27664563
Thank you for not stopping this at a huge cliffhanger. Have a good vacation.
>>
>>27663939
That would be adorable.

>"And whats yours cutie marks mean?"
"My mommy said it's means I have a 'maxed out defense.'
"But I'm not sure what that means, because I never defend my self."
>"Guys, I don'ts gets it. What's -"
>>"Shut up, Toki. What's your name, pony?"
>"But Nathans -"
>>"Shut up."
"It's Lily Longsocks."
>"But yous not evens wearings socks!"
>>>"Yeah, that's fucking stupid. I'm not owning a pony with a stupid name. Your name is now... uh... guys? Any ideas? Oh, how about Skullfucker the Annihilator!?"
>>"Brutal."
>"But I likes Lily -"
>>>>"Shuts up, Tokis. No ones likes you."
>"But she's tinies and cutsies and cuddlies and I just want to pets her belly."
"L-lewd..."
>>>"See!? Skullfucker isn't a dildo like you. It's the perfect name for her!"
>>"It's a her?"
>"Well, yeahs, she's named Lilys."
>>>"That doesn't mean anything. I mean, I'd assume so, yeah, but someone flip her over and check. Who here knows what horse pussy looks like?"
>>"Doesn't it look like a regular pussy?"
>>>"I dunno. Maybe."
>"Is dunno."
>>"I think it looks like a regular pussy. I mean, I'm no expert, but probably, right?"
>>>"Yeah, you're probably right, but I'm not gonna do it. Skwisgaar, you do the honors."
>>>>"Is fucks humans women, not puppydogs."
>>>>>"FUCK. FINE. You all are a bunch of fucking pussies. I'll check. Whatever gets us out of here faster."

>5 seconds later:

>>>"SEE!? I told you guys! Skullfucker the Annihilator is the perfect name for her!"
>"You thinks hes gonna be okay?"
>>>"You think I give a fuck? We've got a new pony to play with. Hey, little girl, you can drink right?"
"I'm only -"
>"Eeeeeeeeeeeeh, that's a yes!"
>>
>>27659068
>I think the fags are perfectly aware of the current thread name/content
>>
>>27665354
fail reply.

Yes, I don't doubt the mods are aware of it, just that they may ban the thread just because we switch the name back. Like as if they think they won and "took down" SPG.
>>
>>27664958
This felt so good to read.
>>
>>27664563
How close in age are Spitfire and Anon?

For some reason I always thought of him being significantly older.
>>
>>27628356
>>27661525
>>27661533
>>27661546

Cute and comfy but why do you write the ponies as non-verbal? They should say something cute next time.
>>
>>27665737
Fiercely loyal and staunchly obedient ponies, they live solely to make their master happy. They don't need or want to speak much to accomplish that, only listen and obey, expressing most of their emotions with simple horsey noises or body language. They only speak when it's absolutely necessary, or when their master orders them to. They'd rather bow their head in submission than say "yes, master" when acknowledging a command, or nuzzle their master's cheek instead of saying "I love you, master." The simpler their lives are, the happier they are.
>>
>>27664026
who cares what its called?
>>
>>27666025
>sufficiently invested enough into a topic to reply to a 5 hour dead conversation
>asks who cares

There's not even any bait on this hook
>>
>>27664563
dang 2 weeks, thats rough. thanks for the heads up though.
>>
>>27664958
im gonna need more of this.
>>
>>27666034
??? sorry anon some of us have real jobs and things to do during the day.
>>
>>27666105
Like what, resurrecting dead flame wars? That's about 7 (You)s in an hour. What's that translate to in dollars, buddy?
>>
>>27666144
you know they let you off work right?
>>
>>27666144
i'll break it down since you seem a little slow
>get home from work
>read back through posts i missed
>respond to a post
>blow anons mind
>???
>profit?
>>
File: 1329835971654.jpg (115KB, 1013x800px) Image search: [Google]
1329835971654.jpg
115KB, 1013x800px
>>27666155
>>27666180
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>27666190
>>
>>27666202
I'll give you another (You) when you become less predictable.
>>
>>27666234
>I'll give you another (You) when you become less predictable.
>gives another (You) to tell me this

keep trying anon
>>
>>27666243
It's kind of an oxymoron that I actually put it passed you to be predictable enough to pull that card. I am sincerely surprised. +1

Exceed my expectations again and I'll give you a choice cut of my CUTE THINGS folder.
>>
>>27666271
you should really stop while you're behind. im sure your a real conversation mastermind in your own mind anon but only there.
>>
File: got milk wtf.jpg (412KB, 2000x1189px) Image search: [Google]
got milk wtf.jpg
412KB, 2000x1189px
>>27666318
I wasn't thinking about me being a conversation mastermind, but you were. I'll let the implications of that make my point for me.

As for my expectations, you failed to meet them. Unless you have a fetish for hormone tablet overdoses, this image should suffice as your punishment.
>>
>>27666271
>>27666341
>put it passed you to be predictable enough to pull that card
> wasn't thinking about me being a conversation mastermind

keep trying.
>>
File: Scootaloo likes this idea.gif (1MB, 298x287px) Image search: [Google]
Scootaloo likes this idea.gif
1MB, 298x287px
>>27664958
keep it comin
>>
careful bump
>>
>>27656533
why are all the pones being auctioned off in the same place anyway? What is this, pone tsukiji market?
>>
>>27663614
>Norwegian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvsnc6NCJp8
just watch a video man
>>
>>27667063
Not all of them are. But since the first Equestrian portal was created in Oslo, the original builders booked Skedsmohallen for the famed Princesses. They also rounded up some smaller, lesser-known ponies to entice a wider demographic to attend.
>>
>>27663892
>You get in your car and head for town.
>As you're driving down the road, you contemplate what you've been doing.
>You've purchased an Alicorn Princess from Equestria.
>And now you're on a wild goose chase to find her five best friends.
>Why though?
>You don't fully know.
>But alas, now you have something to take care of.
>Some fulfillment in life for once.
>Another sentient being to come home to.
>But what's the purpose again?
>You don't want to go there for now.
>This soul-searching eats up much of your trip.
>Before you know it, you're parking at the grocery store.
>You park the car and enter in there.
>Hmm...she didn't name any specific foods that she liked.
>Just hay, fruits, and vegetables.
>She didn't seem to mind the hay from the barn.
>Maybe save some krones and just continue to give her that.
>You might need the extra money anyway, if you stumble upon one of her friends.
>So you pick out some fruits.
>Apples, pears, and oranges.
>Not sure if she'll like oranges but you like them.
>Vegetables...hmm...
>There are too many different kinds of vegetable to choose from.
>So you skip them entirely.
>Now to shop for yourself.
>Bread...check.
>Oats...hey, she'll probably like those too.
>So you grab two big canisters of oats.
>Milk...eh, you never really liked it.
>You know the ponies are vegetarian, but you're not sure if they have qualms about drinking milk or eating eggs.
>So you skip both of them.
>No sense in buying food just to throw it away two weeks later.
>So you've got a loaf of bread, two canisters of oats, and three bags of fruit.
>That oughtta be enough, right?
>You're not a heavy eater, so you could've sufficed without shopping this week.
>But you want to change your selection of food to better suit your companion.
>Enough contemplating already.
>You check out and burn rubber out the store.
>You set the groceries in the passenger seat.
>Then you hit the road again.
>But not for home, no instead you're going to the mattress store.
>>
>>27667161
>Oh god this is overwhelming.
>Mattresses everywhere.
>A young couple is in there too.
>Their little kids are expectedly bouncing from mattress to mattress.
>The salesman approaches you rather quickly.
>He goes into a rapid spiel extolling the virtues of why his store is the best.
>You're just feigning interest in his jargon as you feel the mattresses.
>What would Twilight like?
>She seemed to sleep well in your bed, and that's a rather firm mattress.
>But what if in Equestria, they had nice soft fluffy ones that you literally sank into?
>Might as well go with a middle of the road option.
>Thankfully, the one that the salesguy is showing off right now seems to be a nice balance.
>It's a queen size too, so it can be shared by two or three ponies.
>Just in case you find her friend(s).
>You express your intent to purchase said mattress to the guy.
>He happily leads you to his computer.
>You ask him about delivery. He says they do deliver, but it's an extra 300 krone.
>You have to accept, because there's no way in hell you're fitting a mattress into that tiny car of yours.
>The total comes out to 4,800 krone.
>Hesitating, you break out the card.
>He swipes it for you.
>Then he gives you some papers and explains that they're the warranty information.
>Not that you'll ever need to take advantage of the warranty.
>You give him your address, and he says it'll be there by tomorrow afternoon, if not sooner.
>You thank him and head out of the store.
>>
>>27664563
two week aint too bad. be waiting.
>>
>>27664563
i cant believe lurker is dead
>>
>>27664958
lol oh god the voices in my head.
>>
File: 527290.jpg (203KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
527290.jpg
203KB, 1100x1100px
>>27665829
That's beautiful, man.
>>
>9
>>
>>27667481
h..he's not dead maybe
>>
bamp
>>
File: 1465687459904.jpg (35KB, 459x294px) Image search: [Google]
1465687459904.jpg
35KB, 459x294px
>>27656527
>inheritance money left sitting in a checking account for five years
>sitting in a checking account for five years
>checking account

>The inheritance has not bern accruing any interest at all for five years.

why
>>
>>27669129
You ever going to get your ass back to the grinding wheel?
>>
File: tears 1.jpg (49KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
tears 1.jpg
49KB, 432x600px
>>27644902
>>27625212
>>27627832
>>27627852
>>27627877
>>27627916
>>27627916
>>27627969
>>27627927
>>27629786
>>
>>27663623
Your writing is good but I dont know if I can keep reading if youre literally going to spell out the accent. Its so distracting
>>
we need some writefags here: >>27667533
>>
>>27670513
no, fuck off
>>
File: giphy.gif (458KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
458KB, 356x200px
>>27670513
People come to us when they need writefags.
MUHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27670513
>mfw this shitty general still hasn't died.
>mfw no appropriate image in reaction folder.
>>
File: 1465697733692.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465697733692.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>27670513
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>27670513
YOU SHIT CUNTLICKER ASSBLASTER DICKSUCKING FAGGOT STOP SPAMMING WE WON'T WRITE FOR YOU STUPID PIECES OF FAGGOTS. NOW GET OUT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>27627927
They already did it with me. Want me to continue it?
>>
>>27663872

>A few weeks had gone by since the news report of the dragon attack had happened.
>Strangely enough, the news had stopped any reports about the fighting after that day.
>It's almost like they think people will forget if they stop talking about it.

>You had also noticed that you were sleeping more.
>And the pudge around your belly and hips was growing.
>You can't help but to poke it with a hoof and watch it jiggle.
>You feel something that wasn't your hoof poke your side.

>"You need to exercise."

>Poke.

"It's not my fault you mom cooks so much good food."

>Jiggle.

>"No, but you don't need to eat so much when she does."

>Poke.

"Okay, how can I exercise? Last time I tried to go for a walk, that crazy old lady down the street thought I was a lost house cat."

>"Geeze, you've got to be the fattest house cat I've ever met."

>You bat her poking fingers away.

>"I've got it, I can walk you, we have your leash, and we can go to the park and play on the playground."

"Well, alright, but shouldn't you mom come with us?"

>"Why? It's just the park, and today's Saturday, not really much else to do."

"Okay, but if anything bad happens, it's your fault. Deal?"

>"Deal."
>>
>>27672210
Goddammit, if Silver gets stabbed again, I will fucking cry.
>>
btw whats up with "A Deal is a Deal" ?
>>
>>27672209
No
>>
>>27672210
NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOO! DONT FUCKING GO OUTSIDE BY YOURSELVES!
>>
>>27661911
Or him getting woken up by them giving him breakfast.
>>
>>27672511
K. Seeya and happy filters for ya.
>>
>>27672310
also need some wage slave goodness.
>>
File: 1456185852357.jpg (368KB, 711x897px) Image search: [Google]
1456185852357.jpg
368KB, 711x897px
>>27673314
I'd want to make my two little mares pancakes.
>>
comfy happy mareslave duo anon, you around?
>>
>>27663623

Good work, but at least in these first few greens of your history, both as narrative development and dialogues seem too familiar, I remember at least two stories that contain the same elements
>>
>>27673439
But your two little mares want to serve their master by making you pancakes.
It is clear that you and your mares are at an impasse.
>>
>>27672310
probably ran out of ideas.
>>
>>27663892

Although I like the Anons being White Knigths that help ponies in need I find it difficult that in less than one day is gained the trust of Twiligth to such an extent as to risk breaking the law rescuing the rest of the mane six
>>
>>27673770
There is no impasse.
They'll make him pancakes, he'll make them pancakes in return.
>>
>>27669129
Link is fine?

She is a safe?
>>
>>27672210
Thanks for continue you historie Spoons
>>
File: 1457996694259.gif (1MB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1457996694259.gif
1MB, 500x255px
Nobody is dead.
Everything is fine.

Hey Skittles fag this gif is for you.

Slavepone is best pone
>>
careful bump
>>
>>27674620
Well actually since he's the master, they have to humbly accept their master's blessing while hoping deep down one day he'll let them cook for him.
>>
>>27670463
Between RM and Myself life has been hectic to say the least
>>27670496
>coming from the biggest faggot in the thread
I may be a meme but at least I'm not a faggot
>>27674680
Link is safest hooves
>>
emergency page 10 rescue bump
>>
>>27677052
>>
>>27673997
Too many ideas. Outline turned into a fucking mess at a time when I need things to line up right.
Got my time off and I've been working on straightening out the outline along with taking care of non-pony stuff.

There'll be green on Sunday.

>>27673428
I'll do a small bit sometime in the next three days. Finish up this scene. Finally. After months.

>>27666093
>>27666456
I don't plan on doing any more of this, but I said the same thing about A Deal is a Deal and probably, but I don't remember for sure Wage Slave. We'll see.
>>
>>27676494
your doing the lord's work anon
>>
>>27672190
Well said anon. You sure showed him.
>>
>9
>>
Remember to feed your pones, /slave/
>>
bumpo
>>
ok here's my story
Master:Little nigger what are you doing in here
Little pony nigger:i'm here to suck yo dick
Master:ok
Little pony nigger:I'm going to rape you :)
Master:I don't want ebola
Little pony nigger:K
>>
>>27680011
11/10 best story so far
>>
bamp
>>
Just when I was about to post updates, the thread is almost at the limit
Gonna wait a bit more then :I
>>
>>27680625
50 post is like a day
>>
>>27680625
Do it faggit. Unless a sudden shit storm pops up the thread still has quite some time before limit.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>27661546
more comfy mareslaves when?
>>
>>27657696
Only 20 votes?
Something is wrong.

bump
>>
>You are Anon
>Things are looking less than optimal at the moment
>In times like this, it's best to take a quick stock of what's going on
>You're in a bed
>You've got a pounding headache
>You're confused about what your Grandpa's ghost or your subconscious asked you in your dream
>There's a magenta lady horse caring for you
>Her current efforts consist mostly of staring at you with a weird grin
>It's a bit odd
>"So... here we are... alone."
>That's a bit odd
>It's almost like she's dropping hints at you
>Almost
>As you think of how to respond, you are struck by a terrible realization
>Getting tazed in your dream may have affected your physical bladder just as bad as your dream bladder
>You open your mouth to alert Cheerilee to this but she places her hoof over your mouth and shushes you
>"Don't speak Anon. Let me show you how I feel."
>She nuzzles her head up to your chest
>Okay it's starting to look like she's trying to seduce you
>This makes your earlier realization even more dire
"Cheerilee I-"
>She quickly cuts you off with a kiss
>It's around the time that she forcefully shoves her tongue into your mouth that you realize you may have misread a few signals that she sent
>It's not as weird as you'd thought it would be
>In fact, it's quite nice
>When she pulls back from the kiss she speaks again
>"I know. I've felt it too."
>Of course! How could she not have felt it?
>Huh, you'd never pegged Cheerilee to be into that
>You think for a moment
>It's not really your fetish, but you've never tried it
>You can't knock a fetish until you try it, right?
>Let's see what happens
>She begins working her mouth down your neck to your chest
>She continues until she hits the edge of where the comforter on the bed was covering you
>She throws it to the side and shouts
>"DID YOU PEE YOURSELF?!"
"I thought that wish your fetish!"
>>
>>27682497
This better be canon
>>
>>27682497
YEAH!
>>
>>27682509
It is absolutely canon. Why would it not be?
>>27682511
Checked.
>>
>>27682485
The reason I haven't voted is because I don't have much of a preference for the name. Either way, as long as all the same writefags are there and the rest of us know where they are, it's good enough for me.
>>
File: 1465334973788.jpg (905KB, 3051x1922px) Image search: [Google]
1465334973788.jpg
905KB, 3051x1922px
>>27675919
this.
Be good fellow slavepones.
>>
File: 1460355854297.jpg (36KB, 486x698px) Image search: [Google]
1460355854297.jpg
36KB, 486x698px
>>27668124
fucking faggots, why must you ruin yuri?
Female owner for Lyra and Bonbon, sign my petition[/sperg]
>>
File: fXCUz27.jpg (49KB, 625x374px) Image search: [Google]
fXCUz27.jpg
49KB, 625x374px
>>27682577
>>
>>27682497
>I thought that was your fetish!
I am dying right now you cheeky bastard, Anon better get a chance to explain this shit.
>>
File: rock hard.png (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rock hard.png
131KB, 1280x720px
>>27682577
I would write it if I could. But I'm trying to not start other stories while OPFAG is still going and I'm bad at anything that isn't dumb comedy
>>27682600
The future is a funny thing that even the wisest men have trouble predicting.
>>
>>27682630
You are excellent at dumb comedy.
>>
File: 1463033976706.jpg (127KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1463033976706.jpg
127KB, 500x351px
>>27682644
Awww thanks anon.
>>
pointless post so we are one post closer to the new thread
>>
>>27682666
Moe is the hero the oppressed ponies need. nay deserve.
>>
>>27682688
Stop giving me ideas. You don't know what I'll do with them!
>>
Silver and Jenny sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g...
>>
File: WritefagsBeLike.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
WritefagsBeLike.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>>27682630
>>
>>27682730
This is what I'm trying to avoid.
>>
I am writing a story one poorly spaced out post at a time.

Anyone can write.

I have zero skill, yet every post, the few lurkers who post praise it like I never expected.

I don't even have a long term plan, every post is thought up right on the spot.
>>
Is this thread so starved of content that you will cheer any writefag?
>>
>>27682809
Probably. ;)
>>
File: derpy_by_ilanta-d5svtus.jpg (148KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
derpy_by_ilanta-d5svtus.jpg
148KB, 600x800px
derpslav(e) when?
>>
>>27682853
Only time will tell.
Possibly...
>>
>>27682853
If this is a thing, I hope it's cute. Abused derps makes me sad.
>>
>>27682577
>female owner
lost interest before it even started
>>
File: 1414123878435.jpg (26KB, 800x729px) Image search: [Google]
1414123878435.jpg
26KB, 800x729px
>>27682853
Can it be cute?

I want to read about the worst slave ever.
>>
>>27683340
Prepare to be sad.
>>
>>27682853
>>27683340
>>27683391
>abused derp
NOPE. NOPENOPE. Derp belongs to comfy anon, she's the one that tripped and hurt her leg while pulling her master's cart. She's loved and safe and happy with her mareslave friend and her doting master.
>>
>>27683492
sorry, but my derpy is going to get beaten by a bigoted cop
>>
File: MdeUisZ.png (409KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
MdeUisZ.png
409KB, 800x571px
>>27683340
>>27683381
>>27683492
Just maybe a little bit...

>>27683391
You first.
>>
File: its_a_trap_star_wars.gif (886KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
its_a_trap_star_wars.gif
886KB, 500x214px
>>27619461
>>
there is no slave story involving:
Derpy
Bon-Bon
Glimglam
Sunset
Celestia
Limestone Pie
Shining Armor
Rara
Bat ponies
Sweetie Belle
Spike (as a slave not as a companion)
Your mom
Other wonderbolts than Spitfire
>>
>>27683742
There were two Derpy stories
One on Limestone
One on Celestia
We had a Rarity one
>>
>>27683742
We had a sweetie belle one at the start.
>>
>>27683742
>Your mom

Can we get this one please?
>>
>>27683756
Please provide links to all of these.

Also Rara != Rarara
I know there is a Rarara story. Personally I did not read it because I hated the writefag's style.

>>27683787
The one hid under the sink? That was just a few post long.
>>
>>27683492
>buying a retarded horse
>ever
>>
>>27683836
and before you reply, Pet Suns does not count. Thats pre Slave Auction thread.
>>
>>27683836
Yeah. the one that hid under the sink.

>That was just a few post long.
That's true. Might as well not count it then.
>>
New thread: >>27683857

Going back with the old name.
>>
File: 1348809510981.png (6KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1348809510981.png
6KB, 400x300px
>>27683838
Fuck you anon, I got her for half price.

Dented can special ftw
>>
File: react baby file size.jpg (64KB, 631x630px) Image search: [Google]
react baby file size.jpg
64KB, 631x630px
>>27682853
>mfw I started a Derpy story in the second SPG thread
>mfw I just don't have the consistency to write
>>
ded
>>
>>27683935
looks like everyone forgot it I didn't! I remember the room and all that stuff, so you might as well post it again
>>
File: CELESTA WTF AM I READING.png (198KB, 789x755px) Image search: [Google]
CELESTA WTF AM I READING.png
198KB, 789x755px
>>27683977
>the room
>>
>>27684011
vague, I know, but all I really remember clearly is a room with a screen and anon flipping through several ponies before deciding on derpy
>>
>>
>>27684081
I remember that one too but mine was different.

>>27684137
>socks
>that shading
saved
>>
>>27684290
okay, then I don't remember yours at all, beyond thinking that there was another derpy story

post it again
Thread posts: 497
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.