[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twilight: I can't really believe your story Anon, build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 478
Thread images: 77

File: ALL I COULD FIND ANONS.jpg (117KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
ALL I COULD FIND ANONS.jpg
117KB, 1191x670px
Twilight: I can't really believe your story Anon, buildings with over 100 levels? Flying boats bigger than Ponyville? And yet there's no magic in your world? Please.
>Growing tired of Twilight's berating, you go out into the world to prove her wrong.

That's the prompt that started it all. So what is thread about? It's about Anon bring human science and inventions to Equestria and a disbelieving Twilight.

Thread Story List.
http://pastebin.com/XKLNjAAx
Previous thread:>>27083295
>>
>>27200574
Forgot title, meant to be My Little Progress
>>
File: eq_map.jpg (1MB, 1400x860px) Image search: [Google]
eq_map.jpg
1MB, 1400x860px
>>27200574
___
>nothing happened, pinkie trolling you.
>your human sword is tapped on your shoulders instead of cutting your head off.
>it is then re-sheathed. And you stand up, more sure than before.
>you heard that the summit is actually after the coronation, instead of before.
>ohwell.jpeg

>you walk to the balcony, and look down at the thousands of ponies in the courtyard below.

"I am sure that this, my Coronation, is not the symbol of a power and a splendor that are gone but a declaration of our hopes for the future, and for the years I may, by God's Grace and Mercy, be given to reign and serve you as your Tzar."
>you think of another quote from queen Elizabeth you could steal.
>ah, good one, anon!
"The ceremonies you have seen today are ancient, and some of their origins are veiled in the mists of the past. But their spirit and their meaning shine through the ages never, perhaps, more brightly than now. I have in sincerity pledged myself to your service, as so many of you are pledged to mine. Throughout all my life and with all my heart I shall strive to be worthy of your trust."
>that's the stuff, anon!
>you're getting such a good plot of land.

>through all the cheering, and whistling, and flowers, you stick your arms out to the side, smile, wave, turn around, and walk out.
>smooth like a laxative.

>the dinner was great, the meeting was great, but in its greatness it lost its memorability.
>basically, you forgot the reception like you drank too much.
>but, here you stand, looking at a large map- full of little provinces and lands that you're allowed for the taking.
>to the left of you stands celestia, behind you is a group of ponies from various parts of the world, you are on a raised platform, and all eyes are on you.

Which one should you choose?
>>
>>27200525
Carrying on from before, do you want us to take an existing one and change the name or make one up?
first time linking to another thread, hopefully it won't fuck up
>>
>>27200574
Ah, that new thread smell.
Smells like bread, actually.
>>
>>27200618
if you look at the map, equestria's made up of a bunch of cities and then empty plains inbetween. we're making a city state here, anywhere there's space i would put it.

you guys can name it, too.
>>
So this is the new My Little Progress thread?
Okay.
>>
>>27200696
Yes, I know, I forgot the title.
My mistake.

>>27195750
>Coming upon a small house on the far side of town, Twilight knocks

>Moments later, the door opens

>"H-hello, Twilight. It's nice to see you! I-I see you've brought Starlight, Spike, and.."

>She notices you

>"*gasp* Princess Celestia! I.. um.. hi! W-why don't you come in? I-I mean, if you want to, your highness."

>Twilight steps forward

>"What's wrong, Fluttershy? You've met the princess before, on numerous occasions! Is something bothering you?"

>Her eyes begin to swell with tears

>"I-I just... I'm sorry! I-I'm sorry, it's all my fault!"

>The pony drops to the ground, sobbing, while covering her eyes

"What do you mean?"

>You take a look inside of the house
>It's a big mess
>Furniture and everyday items are all over the place
>Various animals can be seen running to and fro, traversing the devastated house

>Starlight looks to her mentor

>"Twilight, do you think this could be tied to what the princess mentioned earlier? Maybe this is tied with what happened in Canterlot, given that this 'Discord' fellow is involved."

>"It's definitely possible, Starlight. We need to figure out what happened here before we dwell on that, though."

>Fluttershy finally speaks up

>"I-I just don't know! I woke up this morning, and Discord was gone! I looked everywhere for him, but I couldn't find a single trace of him!"

>Discord... disappeared?
>Is he involved in this?
>>
>>27200688
The space between Neighagra falls and Canterlot.
The name would be Waiapu, because I'm shit with names. Plus because it's a name for a river and there's one there.
>>
>>27200612
http://pastebin.com/KvQKUKGi
Pastebin finally updated.
>>
File: imperial-agent-2.png (696KB, 1050x1199px) Image search: [Google]
imperial-agent-2.png
696KB, 1050x1199px
>>27200574
>That pic
>Twilight stared at you incredulously as you recounted your tale. "I can't really believe your story Anon, buildings with over 100 levels? Flying boats bigger than Ponyville? And yet there's no magic in your world? Please."
>You shrug a 'yes and no'.
"There is magic in my 'world', it's just not something everyone can do. Nor is it essential to most of our technology. Though based on things I have seen accomplished by our 'magic users' it is possible to enhance technology through this sorcerery."
>Twilight takes a drink from some of your shared rations, apparently enjoying blue milk. "So who can use magic where you come from, anon?"
"We call them Jedi and Sith. I serve a mighty Empire built by the latter. And being destroyed by the latter because they're idiots who won't let me do my job."

Sorry about crossing the streams like that, but you posted that picture and with the standard statement by twilight, I had to.
>>
>>27200574
Stopping by on account of the OP picture snagging my attention. Are there any stories here where some of the ponies try to reject the alien technology in favor of magic, and it breaks down into an open conflict?
>>
>>27200777
Would Writefag_Is_Kill count?
checked
>>
>>27200597
Ya dun goofed
>>
>Be Anon.
>Be tied up. And flying several hundred feet above the ground.
>Shit.
>You look up, only to find a griffon holding you with his feet.
>You really want to yell at him.
>But that would probably get you killed.
>You look in the direction you are flying. A massive fort/military base is visible.
>This is going to be interesting.
>20 Minutes later...
>You are now in a cell. There are however, no bars. Or beds. Or anything indicating you are in a prison.
>All you know is you are in a cell, in some sort of base, in some place.
>A metal door opens, and a griffon with several guards walks in.
>"So Anon, you built a Magic-less WMD? I knew you were smart, but this is some serious genius." He clears his throat. "I'm gonna' make this real simple. You build us an M66, and give us the schematics, we let you go. No questions asked. How does that sound?"

"Never."
>You spit on his boots.
>"Bad choice, kid."
>His guards draw swords, and point them at you.

>Saveme.jpg

(Copied from last thread.)
>>
>>27200807
I think he's going to be tortured.
>>
>>27200807
>It has been 2 hours.
>You have been physically tortured. Lashes, beatings. You name it.
>You are on the brink of death.
>"So kid, you gonna' give in?"
"Ne-Never."
>Goddamn Anon. Stumbling over your words. You really are beat up.
>"So be it. We'll be back tomorrow."
>Battered and bruised, they finally leave you alone.
>You welcome death.
>But you can't die. Not yet.
>You still have work to do.

>Meanwhile, in Ponyville...

"Where is Anon! Have you seen him?"
>Be Twilight.
>Anon is nowhere to be seen. Last you saw, he was in his lab.
>"Nah, Twilight. Wasn't he in his lab?" Applejack says.
>"Yes, i believe he was in his lab." Rara adds.
"But he's not there! Or anywhere else. Plus, his lab was trashed. I think he was kidnapped!"
>"Don't jump the shark, Twilight. Just because his lab was trashed doesn't mean he was taken."
>But it does.
>One detail you decided not to share was there was blood on his desk.
>"Besides, who would want to take him?"
>>
>>27200790
Not sure. I'll have to read it. Is there a summary of that?
>>
File: BBD (BIG BLACK DOOR).jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BBD (BIG BLACK DOOR).jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>27200773
Honestly, my whole green is a mixed stream like that, centered between the Clone Wars and the GCW. I started posting it here rather than the SW general because I used the prompt and figured it would fit better.
pastebin.com/i5yNCzPK

>>27200723
"Fluttershy, before he vanished, did you notice anything... weird about him? Was he acting strange?"

>"No, not at all! He was acting just as he usually does! However, ever since he left, there's been this giant black door in the other room. There are words engraved on it, and it glows! My animals don't go anywhere near it! T-the scariest thing about it, though, is the banging. Just around noon, it started banging, like somepony was on the other side!"

>None of this makes sense!
>First Luna gets hurt, then Discord disappears, and now this door?

"Can you take me to this door? I'd like to investigate this strange occurrence."

She stands back up

>"I can do that. If it's alright with you, of course."

>You merely smile to convey your emotions
>She notices this, and leads you inside
>Wading through the filth, the group of you reaches the room

>Fluttershy stops at the doorway to the dark room
>"I-I'm not going any further. You can if you want to, princess, but I'm fine right here. I have a mess to clean, as you might see."
>She quickly moves away from the room
>"Spike, why don't you help Fluttershy? There could be some gems in it for you!
>Spike looks attentively towards Twilight
>"But of course! I'll do my best, Twilight!"
>Spike joins Fluttershy in the other part of the house

>Looking back towards the door, you go inside of the room
>As you enter, you feel chills down your spine

>Something isn't right here

>Twilight and Starlight keep pace with you, looking around the room for themselves

"I remember hearing Fluttershy mention an engraving somewhere. I'd advise you two to keep an eye out for that, if you could."

>"Sure thing, Princess, we'll stay on alert."
>>
>>27200873
That's it for tonight. After I finish this bit about Anon going sith, and the Luna ordeal, we'll be back to Anon and the droids, and the unveiling in the badlands.
>>
>>27200862
>Be Anon
>Be from Space
>Land in Equestria
>Have misunderstanding with the Ponies

>Be Celestia
>Recieve news of Anon
>Due to bad history with Humans, declare war/attack on Anon

>Together, they fuck shit up.

That's a... Basic summary of it, skimming over it a bit. I probably messed up a whole lot and offended the writefriend, so forgive me.
If anyone wants to expand on it a bit or correct it, be my guest.
>>
>>27200858
No more posts tonight.
See you later you glorious bastards.
>>
>>27200933
See you, my friend.
Still best green.
>>
>>27200921
Sounds pretty decent, actually. I'll have to pick it up at some point.
>>
>>27200921
>Be Anon
>Be from advanced space civilization
>land on primitive planet
>meet ponies
>Fluttershy decks anon
>Anon decks Fluttershy
>panic

>Be Celestia
>Learn of Anon
>sounds like a cunning ape
>cunning apes were genocidal cannibals
>panic

>Ponies declare war on Anon, throw their best at him
>Anon barely notices, builds up his robot army
>Ponies start to realize their princesses are acting crazy
>they stop attacking Anon
>Celestia uses dark magic to attack Anon
>first real thing that could hurt him
>other than Discord

>Spike becomes a badass cyborg
>Luna makes peace with Anon
>wants dat sweet technology
>Celestia becomes a crying monster
>Luna asks Anon for tech
>Anon says no
>Luna cries
>>
>>27200887
>>27200873
>Sith Anon
>Star wars crossover

Sign me up
>>
>>27201032
Listen to this guy's explanation. It's a bit more detailed.
>>27201065
>>
>>27200574
You are right twilight there was nothing of value there. Forget I ever mentioned earth at all, let's go do something else
>and then anon kept being happy
>>
>>27201119
But that just takes the fun out of it.
>>
>>27201171
If you think earth is fun then why would you spend every second of every day wishi g go could go away forever?
>>
>>27201101
Noted

>>27201065
Eh... not sure I'll enjoy randomly retarded alicorn sisters, but I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>27200858
is this gonna turn into iron man?

please let it be so
>>
>>27201205
Can you please type that proprerly?
>>
>>27201288
I have yet to properly develop the skills required to write in my cellphone with one hand while edging with the other.
You made me cum by the way, thank you for that. Now I have to start all over again
>>
>>27201327
I aim to please ;)
>>
>>27200873
What are you going to write when you're done with this story?
>>
>>27201223
they don't read as retarded, though Celestia does have the Captain Ahab thing going.
>>
>>27201445
Hrm, okay. Like I said, I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>27200612
I'd say take the territory west of the White Tail Woods. with it being undeveloped, it's resources should be untouched. Also it will get him in good with the other nobles as he isn't taking a piece of their pie. This also lets him name the region and build his city from the ground up. I vote the name of the area is Anongrad and it's city be named New Moscow.
>>
>>27200574
I'm very glad my title for this thread lasted so long.
shame I don't have the time to write anymore
>>
>>27201705
Which writefriend are you?
>>
>>27200612
Wait, wait, wait, guys.
On the west side of the map, despite being documented and having what appears to be a railway, there is a territory named "Undiscovered West". Here's the thing: this means, that if we "discover" it, we get the entirety of the territory. The name would be Mauga Sinasina, which means White Mountain in Samoan.
Shit, I must sound so autistic right now.
>>
>>27202440
We dont want no Argentina f@m, we should go close to the black nigga city
>>
>>27202456
But you know what they say, anon.
>Bigger is Better
Plus with all that land we could make a country.
If we are able to, of course.
What do you think?
>>
>>27200858
Can't wait for the next update.
>>
>>27201243
This. At least drop a reference.
>>
>>27200858
>Goddammit Anon.

>WHAT. THE HELL. KINDA SCIENTIST. ARE YOU?

>Where's your fucking cyanide tooth?
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 573x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 573x340px
>>27200858
Oh boy here we go.
The next update is gonna be good.
>>
>>27200612
Twilight's castle will be destroyed in the finale.
>>
>>27202475
I think i went to sleep, my bad
But also you dont need a lot of land to make a big country, just look at Japan
Also bigger countries are definetly harder to run, more borders to take care of etc
>>
File: WHAT'S GOING ON.jpg (125KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT'S GOING ON.jpg
125KB, 1024x682px
Story bump, posting this a little early, next two posts or so will be done in about an hour

>>27200873
>You approach the door to take a closer look
>Just standing near the thing makes you head hurt like none other
>You can hear faint whispers, but you can't understand what they're saying
>Next to the door is the engraving

"Twilight, I've found it. Come take a look at this."

>Observing the words etched into the wall, you begin to read it

"The one who reads this, your friend is quite stuck. Don't worry, though, you're not out of luck! Find the key, open the lock. Only then will you find what's in stock."

>"What do you think it means?"

>"I'm not sure, Starlight. Let the princess finish."

>After they quiet down, you continue

"You might have no clue, so here's something for you. Deep in the heart of the nation you hate, lies the the key, the key of fate."

>There is nothing left in the passage

>"What could this mean? Deep in the heart of the nation you hate, lies the key, the key of fate? That doesn't make any sense!"

>...

"It makes the most sense, Twilight. It's obviously referring to Anonymous and his Confederacy. Why this key would be there is beyond me."

>"How would we even get there? Their capital, Panara, has only one living resident, and you know who that is. You can't possibly be serious! Why would Anonymous be involved?"

>Her attitude is kicking in
>Twilight still doesn't understand, after all this time
>Maybe she'll learn from this experience

"Of course I am, Twilight. I just need to figure out how we'll get to this 'Panara'."

>If it means saving your sister, you're going to do it
>Regardless of any consequences

"Before anything happens, though, I need to get back to Canterlot. I have a moon to raise tonight, and you two need get some sleep. Send me a letter if anything happens."

>With that, you leave the building, and your guards direct you to your chariot
>>
>Deep in the heart of the nation you hate, lies the the key, the key of fate.

>key of fate

>fate

OH SHIT IT IS MANOS ALL OVER AGAIN!!!
>>
>>27205531
every update I have less and less hope for this.
>>
>>27205547
Is there something I'm doing wrong? I ask for feedback, but hardly get any.
>>
>>27205679
Pls don't kill Starlight
And make her turn sides with Anon, because she is cute
We need more droids too
>>
>>27205837
Don't worry, droids are coming up

This was just to get some of the story away from Anon for a bit, and make Celestia less of a cunt.
>>
All this sith shit doesn't help, Anon is quickly approaching mary sue levels of power, and that's boring.
>>
>>27205930
That will be remedied soon enough
>>
Bumping for Anon become a light-side Sith and betraying Discord.

The light-side of the force is supposed to be powered by love and affection, rather than the dark Sith's hatred and rage, or the Jedi's "serenity" and brainwashed corrupt idiocy.

I've always imagined a Sith couple madly in love with each other, using their love to the advantage of their light-side powers, making the two of them practically invincible, the Force truly setting them free.

But for the sake of drama, he better not learn this until it's almost too late. Mary Sue is not welcome here.
>>
>>27205992
Bumping for Anon to neuter himself of the force
CIS is the only right path right now
>>
File: I CAN'T BREATHE.jpg (193KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
I CAN'T BREATHE.jpg
193KB, 960x720px
>>27205364
>"She took the bait. With Luna busy, we'll be able to direct our attention towards the capture of Celestia. They'll prove to be quite useful in our cause."

>It's the next day

>You're Anonymous

>And you're in Panara, discussing plans with Discord

>He has an insane idea
>He wants to capture the princesses, and use their powers against the Empire
>You'd rather not involve them, but he has a point

>At the moment, your forces are no match for the oncoming invaders
>You hope to remedy this with your new fleet in the works

>However, you've hit a speed bump with that
>You've only got one shipyard, and you need at least twelve ships
>The one you're making has taken you six months alone

>Discord leans back into his chair

>"With the princesses in our captivity, we might be able to convince the Empire to back off, and then we can act."

"I'm still not sure. What makes you think that the princesses won't try to break free? They're just as powerful as you!"

>"Don't worry, my apprentice. I have this under control."

>Your holotable beeps, and a hologram appears

>It's FI

>"Sir, the plan has been executed flawlessly. The blue princess has arrived, and has been taken care of."

>What?

"S-she what? FI, w-"

>Discord interupts you

>"Execute protocol Zeta 3-5, droid. You know the drill."

>FI twitches for a second before replying

>"R-Roger roger, sir."

>You're stunned
>Discord took control of your droid
>He hasn't even seen him before!

"What was that? How did you-"

>Discord looks at you angrily, before raising his pawed hand

>A force restricts around your neck, and lifts you into the air slightly

>"I told you, Anonymous. It's under control."

>You can't breathe!

>Discord holds you there for a moment, before dropping you back into your seat

>"Now, back to our discussion, we still have some things to talk about, do we not?"

>You need to do something about this
>>
>>27206156
The only option is to not make Discord invincible, or make it so that he can be permanently incapacitated.
>>
>>27206156
Sorry, but I can't finish this segment at this moment. Give me an hour or two before I start writing again.
>>
>>27200612
___
>scanning the map for a bit, you notice a spot that has no name.
>it has outline, bordering both the south and north lunar ocean.
>there's no end on it, and it seems to be barely visible.
>on the inside, it is blank, it seems it was hastily drawn, and the ink to the east of the area is slightly smudged, as if a change was made.
>you put your finger on the spot.

>in a reserved, operational tone, you speak.
"what's that area… the one west of the… white tail wood."
>celestia looks at the spot.
>"that’s the undiscovered west, it has great place for shipping, but there simply hasn't been any effort to get any of that land."
>she pauses for a moment.
>"does that answer your question?"
"yes, yes it does. I'll take the undiscovered west."
>celestia looks at you, about to protest, before smiling.
>"you're quite the adventurous one, Tsar. I'll command the rail to be extended."
>a pony to her right stands at attention.
>it’s a stallion, with hair the color of copper, with white streaks in his mane.
>his coat is covered in coal stains, but it is no issue to see that his coat is a light orange, like the color of the beginning the of a sunset.
>he does the regular 'left hoofed salute to the both of you, and runs off.

>celestia turns to the audience, and you follow her motion, turning on a heel.
>in a royal, loud, magnificent voice, celestia speaks up.
>"TSAR ANON THE INVENTIVE HAS CHOSEN."
>there were muddles in the crowd, mostly of excitement.
>you smile.
>"HE HAS CHOSEN… THE UNDISCOVERED WEST!"
>Gasps all around, then a standing ovation.
>good shit, anon, that’s what I'ah tolkien about right there.
>you could get used to this.

What shall you name the Undiscovered West?
>>
>>27207654
Dubs declare the undiscovered west be renamed Horsepussia
>>
>>27207654
Equestria
>>
File: Awh Mah Gawd.gif (1000KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Awh Mah Gawd.gif
1000KB, 400x225px
>>27207673
>>27207683
I think I'm smelling a newfag here.
>>
Ehsousspry

i made a name that's an anagram of horse pussy
>>
File: 1392773851351.gif (98KB, 418x380px) Image search: [Google]
1392773851351.gif
98KB, 418x380px
>>27207654
skeltaltopia
>>
File: y7LUiL3.jpg (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
y7LUiL3.jpg
120KB, 800x800px
>>27207742
>>
>>27207673
>>27207732
>>27207738
>>27207742
what did i expect...
>>
File: 1420793542434.jpg (50KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1420793542434.jpg
50KB, 268x268px
Well, MLP:TiM seems to be getting a CYOA in turn for the lack of green. I was tempted to re-do my augmented anon green. But seeing this happen makes me think we got something we deserve.

Also, apologizing for my lack of content. I was hoping to get back but some matters arose due to a family loss.
TL:DR can't write green because I'm being a whiny bitch.

But if I can get myself a good drink and some tunes I can probably get to it in a day or two after the CYOA vanishes.
>>
>>27207654
Oblast, Siberia, Kamchatka or Moscow
Continue the tzar theme
>>
>>27207654
Mauga Sinasina.
I still think we should call it that.
>>
File: BIG DAY (for u).jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BIG DAY (for u).jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>27206156
>Eight hours later

>You're standing in front of six months worth of hard work
>Next to you are FI and Discord
>Behind you stand the droids that will be stationed in it

>The loading ramp is lowered, and you enter the ship
>Once you're inside, you separate from the droids, heading towards the service elevator
>Within minutes you arrive at the bridge
>Looking towards the horizon, the sun begins to fall

>Tomorrow is the big day

>You're Twilight Sparkle

>Tomorrow is the day everyone's been waiting for

>It's also the day Celestia wants to solve this puzzle
>She sent you a letter about an hour ago, detailing her plan
>Celestia wants to take advantage of this upcoming event to get into the capital of the CIS

>Starlight agrees with you that this is a terrible plan
>She's rather you have a discussion with Anonymous about the ordeal, and to find a solution that way
>Even though the princess said specifically not to, you decided to send a letter to Anonymous
>Since he doesn't have the power to receive them instantly, you had to use your won magic to send it

>You only hope that he will get it before anything bad happens

>Taking that off of your mind, though, you still have a day to enjoy tomorrow
>You and your friends will be arriving hours before the event starts, giving you time to roam the city
>The girls are as excited for this trip as you are

>Erasing those thoughts from your mind, you turn off the lamp, and lay down for a good night's sleep

>Tomorrow is the big day

Happenings imminent

Danger close
>>
>>27208037
God damnit, I always forget when I need to add things to my writing. Twilight in this scene is sitting on her bed, reading a book as the sun goes down. Will update it to be like this in the pastebin.
>>
File: image.gif (158KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
158KB, 320x213px
>>27208037
>>
>>27207839
http://www.strawpoll.me/10069505
The Mauga Sinashina was supposed to have parentheses for (Normal Name)
>>
>>27208306
okay, so we're going meme city, candidates for meme name?
>>
>>27208417
Faggotopia
>>
>>27208417
DROIDLAND

Seriously though, do something like skeltaltopia or reomvekebabia
>>
>>27208446
ree spelling errors

removekebabia*
>>
>>27208417
Cykablyatovia.
>>
>>27208417
>rapetovia
>>
>>27208417
Tosovia.
you guessed it, it means rape in Samoan. I'm so original with names, eh?
>>
>>27208417
Why not just settle for the classics: Anontopia?
>>
>>27208417
Pākehā.
Means white person in Māori.
>>
>>27208417
Iwtcird
>>
closing entries in a moment. there's a slew i've drummed up
>>
>>27208792
http://www.strawpoll.me/10069872

Hit it up.
>>
>>27208843
cmon iwtcird. It's a classic.
>>
File: Trefoill2.0.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Trefoill2.0.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>27200858
>Your mind twists and turns, thinking.
>Can't be the Changlings.
>Not Discord.
>Probably.
"It's the Griffons. They have been competing with us ponies for a long time. They might want him so he could build more cannons!"

>Be Anon.
>It has been 3 weeks since you arrived in this hell.
>You are so weak, you can't even stand up.
>Damn legs.
>While you were trying to sleep, that griffon jackass with his guards walks in.
>"You just don't give up do you?" He seems angry.
>"You WILL build us one of those cannons, or die."
"You wouldn't kill me. I'm too important."
>You spit on his boots again.
>"We don't need you. We could just capture the gun and reverse engineer it. You've got one more chance."
>You put on an expression of pure apathy.
"No."
>For the first time in weeks, you stand on your legs.
"Never. I won't let history repeat itself."
>He just stands there.
>"Kill him."
>Your apathetic expression stays.
"Do you hear that?"
>You gesture to the ceiling.
>"Hear what?"
>Boom.
>That boom sounds familiar.
>"What- What was that?"
"1... 2..."
>Another, louder, boom is heard, and you all fall to the ground.
>You look up, and see the roof has a hole now.
>The sun blasts your eyes with electromagnetic rays.
>With the last of your strength, you get up and sprint up the rubble to the surface.
>When you get up there, you climb the wall separating you from Hell and Freedom.
>When you get to the top, you see a familiar sight.
>The M66. And your Small Army.
>Smoke is being emitted by the muzzle.
>"Give Anon back, or face the wrath of atomic devastation!" A familiar voice projects. It's Twilight.
>You wave your arms, trying to grab their attention.
>"EVACUATE!" You hear the jackass say behind you.
>"Anon! Get over here!" Twilight projects again.
>You jump off, and begin running. Faster than you thought you could.
>As you close the distance, the gun fires again.
>Boom.
>You look back at the Hell, and find it flattened by atomic annihilation.
>>
>>27208843 i want change my vote
>>
>>27208933
you can literally vote for all of them at the same time if you wanted to.
>>
>Droidland only has one vote.
Vote for your shit Droid.
>>
>>27208919
>came to the conclusion it was the Griffons too easily
>discovered where they took him with seemingly no evidence
>from what I can tell, artillery strikes on his location
>somehow his battered and beaten body allows him to recover from the shelling faster than the healthy griffons
>somehow ponies were able to just waltz into a foreign, and possible hostile, nation with a massive weapon without meeting heavy enemy resistance
>the entire Griffon army should've been on them the second they crossed the border
>"Never. I won't let history repeat itself."
Anon is still dumb, if he didn't want another Cold War, he shouldn't have built one in the first place just to prove a point.
>As you close the distance, the gun fires again.
I'm pretty sure you couldn't run fast enough to get away from Ground Zero and survive, Anon should be dead.
>>
>>27208919
>no iron man reference

despicable
>>
>>27208843
Will we have the choice to choose an anthem?
>>
>>27209066
This, being that close to the blast would have at the very least flash cooked his skin to super nigra levels.
>>
>>27209130
maybe, later.
>>
>>27209066
>Implying unrealistic things in works of fiction make said fiction bad/unenjoyable
kek
>>
E aulelei tele lenei filo.
E maua e faaliliu lenei, e saʻo?
>>
>>27209177
Honestly your story just seems really rushed. I meam, who makes a nuclear bomb, gathers an army, gets imprisoned, escapes said prison, and detonates a nuclear bomb in less than ten posts?

Give us the details, show us how characters react to things, take us on the journey that is your story. Your idea is interesting, but it needs work.

I'd like to see more of this in the future, but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>27209177
Your green is still good, despite the flaws. Remember, that no matter what, some people might think your green is better than LP's.
>>
>>27209177
So when someone points to flaws in your story, rather than address them you just laugh it off?
Ok dude, keep being shit.
>>
File: mj3abp.jpg (12KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
mj3abp.jpg
12KB, 352x240px
>>27209243
Storytelling isn't so much about the major plot points, that's what a history lecture is. Storytelling is more about what happens in between. I'd recommend pressing on without a rewrite since it seems every time a writefag tries to fix their green they wind up abandoning it.
>>
>>27208417
Castlevania
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 448x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 448x328px
>>27209401
Don't you mean Castle-Mane-ia?
>>
>>27208919
>>27209243
Yeah, i understand. I'll try to go a bit slower.

>"Anon! Are you okay?"
"If by okay, you mean alive, then yes."
>"Here, let me get those cuffs off you."
>A laser from Twilight's horn cuts the cuffs off.
>You move your arms around, finally able to move properly.
"Oh, by the way, firing that gun while i'm running away from ground zero is a bad idea."
>You notice the horrible stinging pain all over your body.
>"Oh, i'm sorry Anon. I didn't know that blast would hurt you if you weren't in the blast radius."
>You look back at the ruins.
"There's you need to know. Nuclear Fission emits more than just energy. It also creates Radiation. Particles that can cause serious genetic damage, and other bad things."
>The purple pony looks at you, with a questioning expression.
>"How much?"
"The amount depends on the yield of the explosive. And the efficiency of Fission.
These shells don't create tremendous amounts, but it's still there."
>The Radiation bites at your flesh, trying to consume you.
>It's obvious you are in pain.
>"Anon, are you seriously okay? You don't look it." Applejack says, sitting on a chair next to the railing.
"I'm fine. I really am."
>You're not.
>You develop a nosebleed. The world starts to fade, and with a loud thud, reality goes to black.

>"Anon?"
>You awake to Twilight's familiar voice.
"What happened?"
>You look around, and notice that it's sunset. Several ponies can be seen napping on the M66.
>"You passed out. We're going home now, but it's going to take a while."
"Can i ask a question? Why are not currently being assaulted by the Griffon army?"
>She chuckles. "You really think they would come after us after that? Besides, I could just put up a shield and keep them away."
"But, how did you get the cannon here without, well, dying?"
>Twilight takes a moment to think.
>"Well, there is a blindspot in the Griffon's border we've known about for a while, so we just snuck this thing inside."
>>
>>27208417
Thislandia
>>
File: 1436930817202.gif (990KB, 320x237px) Image search: [Google]
1436930817202.gif
990KB, 320x237px
http://www.strawpoll.me/10070184
final meme poll
>>
Wow, I just looked through completed stories on the pastebin and they all sucked mega balls.

Also I remember seeing one of the "active" stories from over two years ago. It's definitely not active.

Your general sucks
>>
>>27209418
because just handwaving the plotholes away will fix them, if the griffons are really this small a threat that one alicorn is enough then why bother using them?
>>
>>27209509
Our general really does suck, but the writers refuse to merge with AiE, so we're stuck.
>>
File: 1420913867532.png (285KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1420913867532.png
285KB, 500x276px
>>27209509
we know. anything else?
>>
>>27209518
It's been going slowly down the shitter a long time.
>>
>>27209418
This is bad and you should just stop trying.
>>
>>27209509
Cool cool.
>>
>>27209723
I don't think it's terrible, but this defiantly needs work, the gaping holes in plot and handwaving in general are a pretty bad sign of how this will go, the bad par is his inability to take any criticism and basically saying 'just don't worry about it, and pretend it's not stupid cuz magic lol.', this is the technology thread not bullshit magic handwaving thread.
>>
How do you guys think Anon would advertise his country/ city state? If you ask me, I think he would do it with humor.
>>
>>27209772
>defiantly
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Popping in to say that I'm in the middle of exams so don't expect anything for a little while. Might as well weigh in on the conversation while I'm here.

>>27200921
Not bad actually. I wish to expand on the bad history since I was relying on overly subtle hints to get ideas across when I wrote that part, and it's unlikely it will be revisited in the story. They treated the ponies like the mongols treated horses, buffalo like early European settlers treated buffalo, cattle like modern farming treats cattle etc. A terrible cruelty to any being with higher order thinking, but animal husbandry was entirely necessary for us to be such a successful species, so I've no doubt that a species that fills the same ecological niche as us in such a similar world would behave in a similar way. Basically a brief look into how a highly intelligent prey species might see a highly successful predator.

>>27201065
They weren't cannibals. They ate ponies, not each other.

>>27201223
If they come across as retarded, I have failed. I was going for terrified/desperate/obsessed.

>>27201513
pls no bully. I'm somewhat ashamed of my earlier writing. But in all seriousness I'm still seeking criticism of any part of that story; there are some terrible that I'm well aware of that might be totally rewritten after the story's done (gas, anyone?) but there may be other problems with my writing that I've yet to notice.
>>
File: 1410485158159.jpg (19KB, 268x227px) Image search: [Google]
1410485158159.jpg
19KB, 268x227px
>>27210245
I know the story would have just ended right there, but couldn't Anon have just rebuilt his ship's engines and systems and then fucked off back to his world?
>>
>>27210306
but he was on a colonization mission. That would be like going to a restaurant and leaving as soon as you walk in the door.
>>
>>27209418
My only beef is that Anon should have given the ponies some regular artillery shells to go with the atomic cannon.

I have the feeling that them actually using the device to blast a hole where he can see it would bury him alive. No wait. Not buried alive. Buried DEAD.
>>
Hey I'm new to the my little progress threads and was wondering what stories are good in the pastebins. Thank you.
>>
>>27211045
LP's one, despite having irregular updates, is still a good one.
Writefag_is_Kill's one is good too, you can see a summary if you look to the first fifty posts in this thread.
>>
>>27209509
peterq is actually good, read more of it.
>>
Try to keep this thread alive, guys.
Heading off to bed now, see you in the morning!
>>
>>27211045
Droidanon is pretty decent, though his Anon is sort of a mary sue at the moment. My idea of a good time is alright too.
>>
>>27211045
>>27211051
>>27211495
>>27211894
literally just
>"read all of the stories in the pastebin!"
>>
>>27208417
Cykablyatovia. seems to be the winner at the moment. if the winner changes by 5PM pacific standard i'll change it to that.
Redpill: naming country, go vote for name in strawpoll
>>
>>27210306
>>27210388
u retards, read that shit again, anon got interested in magic
>>
>>27211911
bullshit, I don't believe someone who hated every story in there read them all completely. thats retarded. when you read something and think its shit you don't keep shoveling it into your eye sockets.
>>
File: 1452359713078.jpg (2MB, 3408x2214px) Image search: [Google]
1452359713078.jpg
2MB, 3408x2214px
kek bump
>>
File: 1459824559338.jpg (35KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
1459824559338.jpg
35KB, 445x604px
>>27212910
>>
>>27212031
>Cykablyatovia
i like this. one more vote for Cykablyatovia
>>
File: KEKERONI.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KEKERONI.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>27208037
Having some serious writers block, have a mini update for now.

--Noon, the next day--

>The wind blows through your mane as you ride through the skies

>Looking down, you can see various settlements and landmarks, but they're too small to actually stand out

>You're on your way to the city of Byullenstan with Starlight and Spike

>You'll be meeting your other friends there, and you'll be meeting Shining, Cadence, and Celestia when the event starts

>Interrupting your thoughts, one of your guards speak up
>"Princess, we're approaching the city. We'll be on the ground in less than ten minutes."

>Already?
>Looking at your friends, you see that they've slept through the whole trip
>You must have lost track of time

"Alright, stay on course. Tell me when we're about to land."
>The guard nods, and then continues pulling the chariot

>Ten minutes later

>"Princess, we're touching down to the city, I'd advise you be ready for a rough landing."

"Rough landi- Whaaaa!"

>The chariot rocks and stumbles as it touches the ground in the city's port

>Like someone dumping water on their heads, Spike and Starlight wake up to the chaos

>"Wha... Twilight?! W-what's happening?! Is-"

>Spike can't finish his sentence before the chariot suddenly stops in its tracks, sending him flying out of it

>You regain your composure, and focus on Spike
"Aha! Gotcha!"
>You grab him with your magic before anything bad can happen
>Placing Spike on the ground, you notice that Starlight didn't get it so bad
>She calmly exits the chariot like it was a regular thing to endure
>"C'mon, Twilight! We don't have all day!"
>>
>>27212207
lol wut.
>>
>>27207654
___
>soon enough, the summit was over, and all the royals there had better shit to do.
>now, you're sitting around a dinner table, not waiting for food, rather, you're waiting on the other three alicorns.
>and, here they are.
>they sit down, their regalia shifting slightly as they do this.

>celestia seems the only one interested in anything, luna looks ready to die.
>is she nocturnal?
>That'd be fucking cool for the bringer of the night to actual-
>"So… Tsar, what sh-"
"TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA!"
>that sets them aback a little.
>you hate it when ponies rip you from magnificent thoug-
>"what shall you name the undiscovered west? The borders are very large, enough to be a colony of equestria, not just a city state"
>damnit fucking thought killers
>fucking
"Cyka's"
>"ooh, strange name, very foreign anon!"
>luna said that in-between yawns.
>welp, you're stuck with Cyka something.
"Erm, it’s a shortening of the original name I had in mind!"
>yeah, nice save; you're going to get so much slit.
"I meant to say… Cyka, blah… uh… tovia!
>"Cykablyatovia!" luna says.
>with a chirp, celestia comments in that strange 'im totally not you mom that you want to commit incest with' vibe
>"I wouldn't have it any other way, Tsar, I'll have it transcripted and the news made!"
>smooth, Cykablyatovia. fit for a tsar.
>>
>>27214675
Post Celestia's face when she finds out what cyka blyat means.
I was the one who said that option. Yay me!
>>
>>27214767
>when she finds out what cyka blyat means
Let us be of hoping that no russian made way of his to horseland or there not be of any russian pony.
Else would be quite of scandal.
>>
>>27214827
Ит woyлд бe, хyх? Aт лeacт Цeлecтиa woyлдньт бe TOO aнгpы aбoyт иc.

I just searched up a russian keyboard text converter. Worked well, eh?
>>
File: In Soviet Bulgaria.png (21KB, 504x272px) Image search: [Google]
In Soviet Bulgaria.png
21KB, 504x272px
>>27214860
Not as well as you think.
>>
File: 1461712599446.jpg (123KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1461712599446.jpg
123KB, 1632x1224px
>You will never introduce the M1 Abrams to equestria.
Why live.
>>
>>27214876
Ah. Here's what I said.
>It would be, huh? At least Celestia wouldn't be TOO angry about that.
Serves me right for trying to be smart.
>>
>>27214860
>>27214876
Jesus Christ how horrifying.

>tfw understood everything except "иc" being "that"
Khorosho.
>>
>>27214876 (You)
>>27214900
>Tselectia
At least something good came out of it. I'm going to call her that from now on, and refuse to give context.
>>
i like the idea of the thread coming up with meaningless but important details for this, gives it that 'made by the internet' feel.
___
A couple of days later

>its going to be a day or so before they can expand the rail the extra 55 miles.
>magic. Like, damn.
>but you are almost done with your schematics, though.
>if and only if you could actually bring metal through.
>god damn I hope this works properly.

>you push the neat little button on your table.
>it was put in via your concept and twilights magic.
>a magic battery to power a magnifier spell.
>you speak into a little hole you made.
"hey twilight, I need you to come add a little magic to my new invention please."

>its sits silent for a moment.
>"yeah, no problem anon, be right there."
>then POOF.
>she appears in the far right corner of the shop, albeit a little dizzy.

>"what did you need Tsar?"
"oh, I need this string to be made to this gage of size."
>as you say that, you point to the sheet, on it a bunch of measurements are shown.
>she looks, complies, and soon you finish your new meme.
>you run the strings, and you hold it up for her to see.

"this, is a human instrument."
>in a moment, you tune your guitar, and sit down.
"here's how you play it."
>now to think of a song, one that's sad...
>OH YES! Good idea, anon, very nice.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WBpcCE6iYy
>>
>>27215247
meant to link to
>>27214675
>>
>>27215247
gonna shower like a normal person.
>>
I've got a couple ideas for filler content already, but what would you all like to see in my story? I need ideas, things to work on. Suggestions for my story would be amazing
>>
>>27215302
What has Cadence and Shining been up to? With them showing up in the story It might not be a bad idea to get their perspective on what's been happening since the extermination of the changeling hive.
>>
>>27215302
There's always Celestia's descent into madness, which is my first choice

there's Anon learning the ways of the Sith, and internally disagreeing with them once he's able to hide his thoughts from his master.

Anon learning extreme light-side powers that the Jedi can't imagine by using the power of affection instead of rage or serenity. (Imagine Anon overloading an enemy's nervous system with orgasmic pleasure before giving a merciful death.)

Or he could embrace the dark side and take rageful vengeance on this who hurt him, including Rarity and Twilight.

Anon could attempt to revive Trixie with the force and fail miserably.

He could become so strong but dangerously out of control that Discord begins to fear him.

Or we can go to Darth Vader finding out about a planet of force-gifted equines who control their own sun.
>>
>>27215555
Quads confirm one of these must happen
>>
>>27214928
It was either that or it.
Even then, it was still hilarious to see how I messed up.
>>
>>27215833
Dubs confirm that quads confirm that at least one of these most certainly will happen.
>>
>>27215899
Dubs confirm that dubs confirm that quads confirm that at least one of these most certainly will happen.
>>
File: 1434092490552.gif (973KB, 271x200px)
1434092490552.gif
973KB, 271x200px
>>27215555
>Imagine Anon overloading an enemy's nervous system with orgasmic pleasure before giving a merciful death.
>>
>>27216328
T-that's lewd Anon
>>
File: 1458762811913.png (147KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
1458762811913.png
147KB, 480x478px
>>27216737
>>
>>27215910
Singles confirm nothing.
>>
>>27216893
Not if these dubs have anything to say about it
>>
>>27216903
You fucking suck at this.
>>
>>27216903
>>27216893
>not getting gets when you want to get a get
Come on.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 378x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 378x257px
>>27216934
Sorry man, I just tripped over my words
>>
>>27216959
I would be angry, if that were funny, but it isn't and you should be ashamed.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 480x270px)
image.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>27216992
Eventually I'll GET with the program
>>
>>27216012
but you didn't trip over any gets.
>>
>>27216922
You, however, are the man.
>>
>>27217027
>mfw i can get gets
>>
>>27217028
Sure, you got singles.
>>
>>27217028
i also got two sets of quads in the last thread, accompanied by two trips and one dub.
it was amazing.
>>
>>27217048
godly post
>>
>>27217074
Can i suck your dick?
>>
File: scarred.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
scarred.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>27217048
>>27217074
>>
>>27217074
>>27217048
>>27217089
fucking wut
>>
>>27217074
gets are easy
>>27217105
pro at writing
>>
>>27217105
did...did you link your own post?
>>
>>27217237
This man must be able to predict the future with this much magic.
>>
>>27217237
>>27217074
twice.
>>
>>27217074
I didn't say no...
>>
>>27214934
It's nice to know my mistakes made for a good outcome.
>>
>>27217013
Carlos you sneaky shite
>>
>>27217253
Holy shit, what?
>>
>>27218196
>>
Bump. I'll write when I can, what I have written for this update so far is in the pastebin
>>
>>27218852
>>
>>27219746
>>
>>27220083
>>
>>27220631
>>
General is pretty damn empty today. Where's that update Droid?
>>
>>27222295
I'm working on it.
>>
>>27200574
So this is the My little Progress thread...been searching for it for a long time, started thinking scruffy was onto us now...
Thanks Droid for avoiding my filters
>>
>>27222567
yeah, yeah, I know
>>
>>27222567
welcome back to the thread where everyone waits on two posters to post daily updates and hope the others come back this month.

personally My Idea Of a Good time's fic is fav, good thing it's active, too.
>>
>>27222647
eh i dont mind the slow writers, you dont need to post daily to be good
>>
>>27222945
Or monthly, in the case of LP.
>>
>>27222955
Or yearly, in the case of AP.
Please come back
>>
>>27222990
Fucking kek.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1540x4949px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1540x4949px
Kek bump
>>
>>27223565
bump
>>
>>27223565
bump..
>>
>>27224046
>>
Small update to prove I'm not dead again.

>Over the next few weeks, you fall into yet another routine
>In the morning, you work in the capitol building, giving your staff and your departments goals to work towards
>Along with, of course, making faces to North Point from across the light well
>In the afternoon, you monitor the progress of the city planners
>Things seem to be coming along well there
>A few distinct neighborhoods in Lancaster have been planned
>The first, and the largest, is the Modern Addition, where most of the single family construction is taking place
>To the west of that is the West Addition, where multi-unit housing is the norm
>South of that is the Market, and to the east of that is Downtown Lancaster
>Finally, in the southeast is the South Addition, where several apartment buildings are being constructed
>Hopefully, that will serve as a buffer between Downtown Lancaster and any future industrial buildings
>All this means that construction is a very good business to be in, and almost every new immigrant chooses a job in that field
>>
>>27225059
>And after a month of solid planning, you're ready to start building the damn thing
>You begin by welding the chassis together, which doesn't take long
>Then you get to work on the powertrain
>Precision is key, so you're working slowly
>You have the many detailed drawings you've created to guide you, and things move along well everywhere
>By the time you've produced all the bolts, washers, and other small pieces you need, the State Department is working towards reaching out to other nations
>When you finish the small engine block, the Treasury Department has begun the implementation of the Arcadian Dollar
>While you work on the cooling system, the Justice Department finishes the first set of Arcadian law
>As you finish up the rest of the engine, the Commerce Department kicks into gear, managing the nation's industry, the first step of which is registering businesses
>While you begin assembling the transmission and the suspension, Lancaster's city planners release the all-new edition of The Homes of Lancaster, and ground breaks on several new buildings, including Lancaster's City Hall
>And the day you finish the powertrain, you turn thirty
>Your birthday passes with little fanfare, as you wished
>There are far more important things to do besides celebrate
>>
>>27225068
Pastebin updated. Link: http://pastebin.com/eufFYFaw
>>
>>27225068
But wait, there's more!

>Around the time when you start on the actual body, Arcadia's industry picks up
>You have to thank the Commerce Department for that
>Their policies have made it easy to enter Arcadian business
>The industrial district picks up a bit faster than you anticipated because of that
>Luckily, you have a few factory designs hot off the presses
>Also, in what little spare time you have left, you've been toying with an electric engine
>It's designed for a cable car, which you plan on bringing to Lancaster along with cars
>But finishing your prototype car takes priority over almost everything else

>On a nice, warm Sunday with breezes that pass through every open window in the city, you open the garage door and let sunlight shine on what you've just built
>It's incredibly primitive, by Earth standards
>The passengers are sitting in the open, the engine is small and loud, and you have to crank it to start it
>But it drives
>At least, you hope it does
>You've brought your toolkit with you, just in case
>North Point sticks her head out a window and looks down on you
>"Anon, is that what you've been working on?"
>You feel a bit guilty for not telling North Point more about your invention while you were working on it, but you've been hyper-focused recently
"Yep. This is a car."
>"A car?"
"Car. Automobile. Horseless carriage. In essence, a self-propelled wagon. And I'm about to take it for a test drive."
>"Can I come with you?"
"Of course."
>She shuts the window and, after a few seconds, trots out the back door and hops in the front seat
>You start cranking the ignition and cross your fingers
>After a few turns, the engine roars to life
>Well, more meowing than roaring
>North Point jumps back when she hears the engine behind only a thin layer of metal
>"Sweet Celestia! Is this safe?"
"Yep! Don't worry, I don't expect it to explode. Starting it is easy. Driving it is hard."
>>
>>27225291
>You put it in gear and cautiously press on the gas pedal
>The car lurches to a start, jolting across the backyard at around walking speed
>You drive out onto the open road, and are met with shock by passerby
>All you can manage is a small wave to a few of them
>You haven't driven a car in over five years, and certainly not this one
>Your foot pushes down on the gas a bit more, and the small car is propelled faster down the street
>If you had to guess, you'd say you were moving at around five miles per hour
>You turn a corner and come face to face with a horse-drawn cart
>Both of you swerve to avoid a collision, and while your car doesn't like that too much, you don't crash
>North Point quickly recovers from the scare and goes back to being elated
>As you continue on your short, circular path, you quickly get a feel with a few things that you'll need to work on
>The thing shakes like it's epileptic, for one
>It also smokes like your aunt Doris
>But that doesn't matter! It drives!
>As you round the final corner, you see ponies canter out of their houses and onto their porches to get a look of your car
>You drive back into the garage and the car screeches to a halt
>North Point jumps out, bursting with enthusiasm
>"Anon! That was amazing! How did you even get that to work? It looks like it could never run!"
"I'll have to show you my drawings of internal combustion engines some time. Actually, here. They're right there on my desk. I need to fix a few things, but if you want to keep me company, then please do."
>"I'll be looking at these drawings."
>You begin to raise the car up on jack stands, and you hear the sound of papers shuffling behind you
>"Wow. These are very detailed. But I don't see anything too extreme, at least compared to the other things you've created."
"It'll certainly get people talking, that's for sure."
>She continues to pore over your diagrams while you adjust things and make notes of parts you need to remake
>>
File: image.jpg (880KB, 1018x5892px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
880KB, 1018x5892px
Kek bump
>>
Bump for more Atomic Cannons and Lightsabers.
>>
>>27226556
>>
>>
>>27227779
>lightsabers

>not droids
>>
ERMEGERD!
ER
NERD
SERM
GRERN!
>>
>>27232806
>>
Bump. Taking a bit of a break from the story, but as an austrian man once said...

I'll be back.
>>
pity bump
>>
would you be down if i popped a perscription med and wrote a short-story while high at midnight?

if i do, i need a starting point. technology isn't magic basis OFC
>>
>>27237827
Droids anon fucks zombie Trixie in the pooper in light of new episode
>>
>>27237827
>while high at midnight?
Anon introduces ponies to LSD.
Of course, ignoring equine intolerance to such compounds.

>>27237850
>zombie Trixie
How many memes did this episode produce?
>>
>>27237866
desu this was the best episode of the season for me. and my waifu was in it. but it wasn't Trixie.
>>
>>27237866
Well Trixie did die in his story... if you want to be technicool about it, make her a synthetic droid or something.
>>
>>27237850
also, im not going to do lewd, i'm really, really bad at it. so far i've got
>LSD trips
>you can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it.
>shrimp-kabobs
>shrimp creole,
>shrimp gumbo.
>Pan fried,
>deep fried,
>stir-fried.
>There's pineapple shrimp,
>lemon shrimp,
>coconut shrimp,
>pepper shrimp,
>shrimp soup,
>shrimp stew,
>shrimp salad,
>shrimp and potatoes,
>shrimp burger,
>shrimp sandwich
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 295x171px
>>27237995
>>
>>27237995
okay. so, what i'm going to do, is at 11PM PST i'll take some perscription sleep meds, write until i pass out, and post it in the morn, till then. i need some more concepts besides LSD because i've had no experience with it, i couldn't write it anywhere near proper.
>>
>>27237925
OR just make it a synthetic zombie droid Trixie, because wew lad
>>
>your shown down a purple corridor with crystal siding to find yourself face to face with the orange figure from earlier.
>the one whom wanted to stab you to death.
>I'll get her ass back.
>I mean, spitfire is vulnerable.
>she sleeps, I hope.
>kek, thinking about killing top gun over there is giving you a halfie.
>"you are an ominous? That’s a strange name, for a bug." said spitfire, annoyed and apparently ready to kick you again.
"wait, what? I'm anonymous. A.N.O.N. as in nameless, not reveali-"
>"we get it, anon." said Luna, walking through the door
"ok, but the next time she calls me omnomnominous I'm gonna have to slap a-"
>ho…
>you pause… what do you call a ho in Equestria?
"horse" you say slowly.
>"well, keep your reservations about domestic abuse to yourself, we've got a mount to take" said the niggerpony, gently.

>mount. Heh, they call it a mount
>"lets go anon, their waiting on /us/."
>waiting? You mean they've got a fucking welcoming party for me, everyone want's to see the guilty until proven innocent spy?
>I am the first type of this kind changeling after all.
>with your ego about the size of a hot air balloon you go with the princesses on their journey to candy cove.

Here's my meem, i'm orbiting fucking saturn right now. so bear with me.
>>
>>27238407
>you walk out through a couple of weirdly tall but dim corridors, they stop, bind your hands, and take you down two more corridors to be faced with what looks like if a city of stone was burned down.
>in Scotland
>for some reason
>there was this certain beauty of the carnage, ash adding to the landscape -somehow…
>somethin happened here, something big.
>sort of what happens if a nuclear bomb is dropped in primitive London but really doesn’t do its job right, as if the bomb was inebriated beyond comprehension.
>you were snapped back to action of spit-fire rearing up to boot you- but you kick her in the marehood before she can kick at your temple, and she kneels over in pain.
>bitch had it coming, that’s probably going to be purple.
>bruised and painfull mare-pussy
>I have a new fetish.
>they look at you, and away, as no one had given spitfire a reason to kick you, and you move on with your day. But you do get a piercing glare from luna, whom just told you to keep domestic abuse to yourself

>oh well, they want to interrogate you, not torture you. You'll make history afterall.
>what they want you to do, essentially, is simple.
>show them how to use the ancient human technology.
>see, you were put in a program for cryogenics.
>and your were resurrected only recently when the power went out.
>its relatively 6000 years in the future, and magic has taken precedent.
>you're going to show them how to use a fucking tank, hell yeah.
>god you hope they've got the m1 abrams around here.
>>
>>27238419
>walking forward toward the truck they've got out front
>they’ve got three ponies doing the work of one man, trying to make the truck run

"what the fuck is this, princess?"
>luna steps back
>"what do you me-"
"uncuff me"
>"you know I can't-"
"uncuff me before I lose my /fucking/ cool"
>she looks for a moment at your cuffs.
>she sighs.
>"fine."
>the cuffs come off.
>you walk over to what looks like a troop transport from WW2.
>but it's obviously modern looking.
>so it’s not that.
>you open the door on the truck, flip off the cucks in the front, pull them out of the cab, and step in.
>you look at the others, and point towards the back of the truck, you simply say one word.
"mount."
>they comply, and you turn on the truck, and floor it.
>the ponies in the back are shitting themselves, they've obviously never gone this fast before.

"Come on! We can push 110!" you say, looking at the speedometer.
>she ponies in the back are obviously uncomfortable. And they're trying to stop you, magically grabbing at random items in the truck, dice, cards, shit, the like.
>but, when magic ever tried to manifest itself on you yourself, it fizzles like a bad science experiment.
>>
>>27238493
>soon enough you go to your first destination.
>a flight strip with a bunch of futuristic planes
>obviously American because of the USAF on the side.
>good to know they lasted to the end of human existence.
>you get into the first one you can open.
>flipping the switch, you see the controls are streamlined.
>the helmet seems to be the only thing besides handles to put your arms.
>coool, helmet must read your thoughts.
"LIFT" you shout, and the thing powers on, and goes up in the air.
>you start flying, and when you hit 88 miles an hour, you go back in time
>HHHHHHNNN

Just realised i forgot the name.
>>
File: banana-fb.jpg (29KB, 1200x630px)
banana-fb.jpg
29KB, 1200x630px
>>27238526
>the year is 1966
>but, instead of humans
>there's ponies, ponies everywhere
>damn, and that whole going back in time thing should've been a sure bet for human world
"whatever" you say, going off to find a rich pony to mug.

>there's a good one!
>it’s a fancy female with fluffy clothes and a purple, curled mane
>you fish out your knife, and you approach her
>you push her into an alley, and stuff a knife in her mouth.
"don't swallow" you say, twirling the serrated blade in her mouth.
>you fish around for her wallet. And soon enough, you find her coin purse, full of bits.
>she's at your mercy, and you think she's getting flustered. Aroused, almost

Should you fuck the pony?
>>
>>27238569
Why not?
>>
>>27238669
because that'd be rape, anon
>>
>>27238702
I dunno, she seems pretty into it.
>>
>>27238702
That actually wouldn't be a good Idea due to time-space stuff.
>>
File: 1392571073359.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1392571073359.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>27238702
>Implying that's a problem
>>
>>27238569
>rape
>>
>>27238569
>Should you fuck the pony?
No, you shouldn't. But do it anyway.
>>
>>27238569
Ask her nicely. You do that out of courtesy.
>>
>>27238569
Should we?
No
Will we?
YES
>>
File: 1462029880385.png (253KB, 1532x1266px)
1462029880385.png
253KB, 1532x1266px
This fucking story,
God damn prescription painkillers are thefucking bomb diggity.
>>
>>27238569
>you know what, you have a devious idea.
>one so dubiously dubious, it makes cucking the devil look tame
>ahh, college, what a mistress
"okay, listen up, ho-"

"-res"
>you've had her attention since you started mugging her with a military serrated steel blade.
"I'm about to rape you. If I cum first, I give back the bits."
>"Mrshg!"
>she shouts out, starting to thrash and try to get away.
>you swiftly lift her head up, and pound it on the concrete.
>that stops the thrashing.
>she's still conscious.
>okay. Here we go.
>you reach down, and pull off her panties to start.
>you've put the knife in-between your fingers and drag it up and down her face.
>you place two fingers in her candy vag, looking for her nerve.
>she's slippery, and that makes you talk dirty.
"can you feel me, my fingers, down there horse?"
>she slams her eyes close.
>she starts tearing up.
>that’s the way I navigate.
"consider this phase one of the challenge."
>"woaahhah!" she moans out
>there it is.
>I WIN!
"you've got ten seconds of this before I stop, if you cum, I take your clitoris and your bits.
>aaw, her mascara's running.
>RAPE
>RRRRAPE
>1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,
>she's not hanging in there, and you pull your fingers out.
>you're not a sadist, you just like seeing people squirm.
"okay, horse, you take round one. Now its my turn.
>you remove yourself from ontop her, and take off your pants.
>she has no more will to move, recuperating from the exhaustion that is fingering.
>your pants hit the floor, and your meme is at half mast.
>oh well, you we're never really good at getting it up.
>punch her In the face, that'll work.
>naw, that's a little far.
>ooh, I still can!
>good idea, anon!
>you go in on her, and you keep going, and soon enough, your member is right above your face.
"you can take it to the throat, or I can make a hole with this knife"
>>
>>27238811

"its all you."
>she opens her mouth, and starts working.
>woah
>WOAH
>JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SHE'S GOOD AT THIS.
"whooh, no fucking wonder you're loaded."
>aaaand, you're ready to cum.
>Pull out initiated.
>pulled out.
>she's gasping for air, and it seems she's got a little out of that.
>damn.
>good catch.
"okay, now that we're at the same level. We see who gets that bag of cash."
>you park at her entrance, do the 'wiggle' whistle, and thrust in.
>to the beat of "do I wanna know" by the white stripes.
>in, out.
>good shit.
>she's gone.
>orbiting fucking saturn
>monkey dick must be really euphoric.
>shit, you told dale from high school that you'd be wearing a fedora when you make love.
>oh well.
>hmm, she's probably cum already.
>you better stop thinking about carnival rides and get back to the ride at hand
>oh,
>oh
>OH
"THERE WE GO"
>you furiously jizz inside her, making you prideful as fuck.
>hers makeup running, her eyes watering like hoses, her noze running, all the fluids coming from her could be sold at retail.
>your could be sold at industrial.
>hell yeah.

>you grab the bits and get the fuck out.
>counting the money, it's quite a bit for the time.

>you head off to start your new life of being a serial rapist.

Next time there's a green drout i'll get spun out and write more to this
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 1832x831px)
image.jpg
152KB, 1832x831px
>>27238820
>>
>>27238830
lol wut. please explain this to the writefag who's approaching an altitude of 80million feet.
>>
>>27238840
Last thread there was an Anon (Me) who made NuclearAnon laugh. He wanted a screencap, and that picture was a post that made him laugh.
>>
>>27238847
i thought it was from a general a while back with celestia asking anon for help with a gryphon conflict. and he makes a nuke.
>>
>>27238854
You mean last thread? Yeah.
>>
>>27238840
80 million feet is about 24384 kilometres. I could arrange that in Kerbal sometime.
>>
File: DSCF4352.png (4MB, 1920x957px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF4352.png
4MB, 1920x957px
>>27238867
fucking bannannas
>pic unrelated is my workspace
>>
>>27238830
I miss NuclearAnon.
His story was pretty good
>>
>>27225297
>Over the next few weeks, you continue your work
>You took advantage of the Commerce Department's new patent office to patent your new engines as a legal safety measure
>You're also changing up Lancaster's infrastructure a bit
>Cable cars look like a better option every day, and plans to lay tracks in the center of major streets are underway
>You also have a few ideas about alleys, but those might have to wait
>Then again, it would be better to get it over with now
>You ran the idea by your city planners, and they urged you to go ahead with the idea
>In other news, Lancaster rang in the new year a few days ago
>It's now 1906
>When you still lived with Twilight, you asked her about Equestria's dating system
>Apparently, they started counting from Discord's banishment
>But despite the celebrations, you didn't attend any formal New Year's parties
>You were too busy working
>There have been a few things you've needed to improve on your prototype
>The suspension needs a lot of improvements, for one
>And there are lots of other small things you should add
>Mostly gauges, but they'd serve a purpose

Small update before I go to bed. I'm very tired right now, so it's not my best, but it's better than nothing at all.
>>
>>27239262
>inb4 World War Pone happens
>>
>>27239262
Fuck you, Scotty!
>>
>>27240922
>>
>>27241598
>>
>>27238879
>Nxzt phantom.
My first build was with one of those. God i hated it so much it was too big.
>>
Bump for more Nyx.
>>
>>
page 10
>>
>>27239262
>Over the next six months, you begin experimenting with new designs
>You've created prototype after prototype in trying to refine your car enough to sell
>Yeah, that's your plan
>You're gonna bring mass-produced cars to the world in all their glory
>The lines for cable cars have all been laid, and the first few cars are being built in a factory you've purchased from the company that's building them
>Which is the city planning department, who, right now, is responsible for all new construction in the city
>So, technically, you just bought a building from yourself
>Regardless, the first few cars should appear on Lancaster's streets soon enough
>And so will the first cars
>Now that you feel comfortable with the cars you've built yourself, you're ready to start selling them as soon as possible
>And, with your mental list ready, you step out of the garage, clean yourself up, and make the short walk to the capitol building
>>
>>27245385
>You step in the bustling lobby and make your way to the elevators
>There's a small wait, but soon enough, one of the two elevators in the building reaches the lobby, and you step on
"Sixth floor, please," you tell the operator
>And with the push of a lever, the cab ascends
>You don't have to wait for any other stops, because floors 2 through 5 are mostly unused
>But on the sixth floor, the Commerce Department works around the clock to keep Arcadian industry satisfied
>And one of those things is registering businesses
>The registrar's office is right by the elevators, so the walk isn't that long
>You knock on the open door and the registrar looks up
>She smiles when she sees you
>"Oh, come in, Mr. President! What do you need!"
"Call me Anon. Anonymous, if you must. And I'm here to register a business."
>"Well, then let's get started!"
>She grabs a fresh sheet of paper with a talon and places it in front of her
>"I'm sure you're familiar with all of the legal aspects of registration, so we can skip over that. First, I'll need the name of the company."
"Arcadian Motor Company."
>She writes the name down, before asking another question
>"Main address?"
>You think for a moment
"To be determined."
>"Alrighty then. Category of operations?"
"Manufacturing."
>"Address of any means of production?"
"48 East Luna Street."
>>
>>27245396
>After answering a few more questions and signing your name, you have an official business license
>And, just like that, you've created AMC
>Now, you just need an office
>Luckily for you, there's a stretch of small, brand new office buildings in the Market District on the west edge of town
>You've leased a small suite of offices, and you've hired employees
>There's your Sales Manager, the Advertising Manager, the Finances Manager, and two engineers
>And today, it's time to orient them
>You park your prototype car in front of the building, walk up to the third floor, and open the small door into the office
>The building is brand new and it shows
>The paint looks like it's still wet, and the hardwood floors look perfect
>Someone calls to you from the conference room
>"Anonymous, we're in here!"
>You walk down the hallway and into the modest room, where four ponies and one griffon sit at the large table
>They greet you with smiles and cordiality
"Welcome to the Arcadian Motor Company. During your interviews, I explained the general direction we'll be heading in, but now it's time to elaborate. Right now, we're about to introduce something revolutionary to the world. The automobile can travel long distances incredibly easily, and can usher in a new age of technology. But, well, I guess the best way to see what I mean is through experiencing it. The Arcadia A-6, my sixth prototype car, is just outside. I was planning on giving you all a tour of the factory, and we can drive there."
>You lead the group out of the building and they pile into the car, shutting the doors behind them
>Hooray for bench seats!
>You turn the key and the engine roars to life, much more refined than your previous iterations
>>
>>27245409
>You put the car in first gear, and off you go
>Most citizens have seen a car in any of your six designs since you started experimenting, but heads still turn everywhere you go
>The five ones in the car are thoroughly amazed
"Excited? It is a hell of a machine, that's for sure. This is the A-6, like I said before. The only difference from the A-5 is that this one has a closed body. The A-5 had a canvas top that you could take off if you wanted to. But, anyways! This is the closest I have to what we'll be marketing. Of course, there will always be room for improvement. This damn thing still has carburetors. And when the first few come off the line, you'll get a chance to own one of the first."
>You stop in front of the factory and open the door
"And here we are! Right now, the factory is being used to build Lancaster's streetcars, but soon, I'll be implementing an assembly line style. Basically, that's when the product moves instead of the workers. It saves money."
>You push open the doors and are greeted with the factory floor in all its glory
>Over the next hour, you walk your employees through the factory, and then make the drive across town to the offices
"Luckily, that didn't take too long. I'll be here for all of today to make sure everything gets started."
>The griffon raises his hand
>"What exactly are we starting?"
"Right! Glad you asked. Greyson, you're our Finances Manager. Make sure we don't go bankrupt. Blue Midnight, you're in charge of sales. Right now, that pretty much just means the cable car deal, so start working on prices for the A-7. Velvet Rain, you're going to market the A-7. Silver Sketch and Reliant Rocket, you'll be responsible for the engineering side of things. Each year will essentially be a new model, and you should make any improvements that you deem necessary. With that in mind, let's start the day."
>For the rest of the day, you begin your usual management
>>
>>27245416
>It's hardly micromanaging, considering how little there is to manage, but you make sure everything runs smoothly
>Everyone leaves at the end of the confident in their new line of work

Pastebin updated.

>>27239316
No World War Pone yet.

>>27239625
Love you too.
>>
File: MUH LETTLE UTISM.png (1MB, 5400x3400px) Image search: [Google]
MUH LETTLE UTISM.png
1MB, 5400x3400px
>>27213958
>As you step out of the chariot, you notice the looks the locals are giving you
>They're a mixed crowd, consisting of many species found around Equus
>Some of then stare with their mouths agape
>Others point at the chariot and laugh

>"Look at that thing! How does it even fly?"

>A minotaur looks up
>"Here comes another one!"

>Another chariot lands nearby
>After your friends step out, the crowd begins to scatter

>"BYCELESTIATHATRIDETOOKFOREVERANDI'MSOGLADTHATIT'SFINALLYOVERSOTHATICANBEWITHMYBESTFRIENDTWILIGHT!"

>As soon as she sees you, Pinkie rushes over and wraps you in a hug

"Yes Pinkie, I'm glad to see you too! How was the trip?"

>Pinkie releases you, and Applejack approaches

>"Besides the length, and dealing with miss sleepy over here, Ah'd say it was quite tolerable."

>She notions towards Rainbow Dash

>"Hey! It's not my fault we had to sit in that can for six hours!"

"Now now, it's not the time to argue like that! We have an exciting day ahead of us girls! Why don't we go explore the city?"

>They agree in unison, and join you at your side
>>
File: BEEP BOOP.png (451KB, 578x768px)
BEEP BOOP.png
451KB, 578x768px
>>27245759
>Turning around, you begin to take in the scale of the environment around you

>It's just like Anonymous described it

>Flying boats, towers touching the sky, you name it

>It's an oasis of technology

>"Hey Twilight, what's that thing?"

>Looking towards Rainbow, you see her pointing towards one of Anon's robots

>No wait, what were they called?

>Oh, right. Droids.

>It's approaching fluttershy, with three of the more familiar ones behind it

>It looks different from the ones you've seen before, almost waddling rather than legitimately walking

>You can barely hear one of the locals speak to his friend

>"Uh-oh, here comes security. Newcomers must've forgotten their passports."

>"How delightful! It's been too long since the law got involved with anything like this, let's watch!"

>The droid stops its approach, and speaks

>"Welcome to the Confederacy of Independent Systems! Scanners indicate that this one is not listed as a citizen of this country. Papers, please, or security measures will be taken."

>"P-papers? What do you mean?"

>The droids in the back raise their weapons

>"Woah, let's get out of here!"

>The surrounding crowd begins to disperse

Small story dump b/c green drought

I'll try to write more later
>>
>>27245767
Great job as usual
>>
>>27215247
___
>she's bobbing her head.
>you finish, and put the guitar down.
>"human music! I like it!" she says.
>you sigh. "only if i could sing, I could actually show you the full song."
>she giggles, and you look back at her.
>"mr creator, can build an instrument that sounds that beautiful, but you can't sing?"
"what?" you say, a little indignant.
>"I should help you sing, some time, all the ponies around here sing like it's no problem."
"yeah, I've seen you bunch break out into song before."
>you say, moving your hand back and fourth to symbolize her friends.

"anyway, there's one more thing to show you before I head off into my new country."
>you reach down underneath your coat, and pull out your hand gun from your harness.
"twilight, I want you to, erm, magically record this and send it to the princesses, is that do-able?"
>she thinks for just a moment, before speaking
>"yeah, its no problem. Anon. let, let me go find that book."
>and with that, she scampers off.

>ever since you showed her science, she's sort of, moved away from magic.
>forgetting more and more spells in exchange for knowing how to build engines and create explosives.
>I mean, her devotion shows no bounds.
>I mean, none at all.
>she needs to be a planner of sorts.
>naw, she can't be part of cykablyatovia, she's a princess as is.
>more important shit than industry?
>I think knot.
"its funny because it's a pun!" you say out loud to nobody in particular.
>soon twilight returns.

>"okay! I've got the spell right here, what do you want to record?
"oh, just, erm, follow me, lets find a watermelon or something."
>>
>>27246877
___
>twenty five minutes later you finally find the one watermelon in town.
>it seems the rest were bought for a comedy act involving a mallet and watermelon.
>and the most basic of jokes.

"okay, take that melon and put it on that stump."
>"stump?"
>uhh
"uhh, I swore there was a stump there."
>you say, pointing at an area by a couple of trees.
>"I'll, just, put it on the ground over there."
>as she says this, the green orb floats over to the ground and plants itself.

"okay, start recording, twilight."
>as you say this, you pull the hand gun out, crank back the slide, and look at twilight.
"we good?"
>"yeah"
>here we go.
>you point the gun at the watermelons general direction, and fire off seven rounds in immediate fashion.
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!
>Twilight started screaming a bit ago, and she stops as you un-chamber the 8th round, and pocket it.

"that’s what humans use instead of spears and blades."
>you walk on over to the watermelon, and at the sight of it twilight get squeamish.
>pointing at the pieces left, you look at twilight.
"imagine that was another pony."
>she gags while spouting obscenities
"something to show you why I prefer this world to mine. I mean, at least when it comes to the aspect of other people".

"aesthetically, I like the human world, technologically, human, politically, socially, here."
>"is it because of these, anon?" she says, holding up the 9mm.
"no, It's not the guns, it’s the fact that the people behind them, a lot of the time, have too much of a trigger finger."
>…
"in Cykablyatovia, we're going to have a lot of these, at least, to defend ourselves, so- I guess that makes me a hypocrite. But, take that to the princesses and princes of the world. Put some cool caption on it like, you don't fuck with the Tsar."

"I'm gonna head to sugarcube corner, you, go do what you do."
>and with that, you go get yourself a drink.

jesus christ i was high last night, i apologise to everyone in this thread.
>>
>>27246888
Blaster > Gun

<3
>>
>>27246914
>bleeding damage
>kinetic wepons aren't better
>cuck
You sir have been brainwashed by the CIS scumabgs.
>>
>>27246998
>Burning through your enemy
>Cauterizing wounds
>Charge based, requiring no loading

GREEN WAR INCOMING
>>
>>27247161
>cauterizing wounds.
>thats a good thing
>deflected aganst any force field
>kinetic wepons would crush or melt before they bounce back
>thats the jedi's favorite way of killing soldiers and droids (via blaster deflection)
>you reload blasters in all the star wars games sans battlefront ea.
>still a cuck for using 'safe' war wepons
>>
>>27247925
forgot name
>>
>>27247161
>>27247925
>Using weapons
>not scaring off your enemies through violent masturbation
you're both cucks.
>>
>>27247947
you got me there.
>implying cumming inside enemies as a means of warfare is banned in the Geniva convention
>>
>>27247947
Reeeeee

Cuckold Schmuckold

You've got a point though

:^)
>>
I guess I'm back, if anyone is still reading this then here's an update for RoNR.

Previously: http://pastebin.com/JQrFNRxF

>”Surprised aren’t ya? Come on Princess, let’s just head to Anon’s workplace, he’ll fill you in with all the details.”
>Minutes later.
>”Aaaand here we are Princess and company! This is where engineers and scientists of Nova Rohan gather and work on their projects.”
>“And Nonny works here as well right?” Pinkie Pie asks.
>She nods.
>”Yeah, he’s pretty much involved in all of their projects. Perfect Measure’s, the Flange Sisters’…oh well, you know what I mean.”
>Silk Ribbon opens the door and greets the ponies working inside.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4ST20vgwKc
>”Hey guys? Is Anon around?”
>”Yeah, he’s in the chemicals bay. I think he’s working with Lap Joint.” A stallion replies without looking at Silk Ribbon.
>The stallion looks to be quite focused on whatever he’s working on.
>”Could you bring him over? Some ponies came to visit him!”
>”He ordered us not to disturb him.”
>The stallion raises his view and opens his eyes wide when he notices you.
>”Is that…Princes Twilight Sparkle?!”
>>
>>27248652

>Every pony inside the building drops their tools and jaws when they notice you and your friends.
>”S-sure, I’ll call him!”
>You hear some whispers around you.
>(”What are they doing here?”)
>(”Well perhaps she’s wondering what Anon is up to? A year has passed after all…”)
>The stallion brings Anon, who is wearing a cute lab coat and googles. Lap Joint following behind and sporting the same clothes as Anon.
>”Ugh, I thought I said I didn’t want to be disturbed! What’s so impor-“
>As soon as he notices you his eyes go wide as his charming smile.
>”Twilight! What a pleasant surprise!”
>He quickly walks towards you and kneels down to hug you.
“Hey Anon, I finally found some spare time and decided to pay you and your little town a visit, but this time I didn’t come alone.”
>You take a few steps back and reveal to him that you came with your friends.
>”NONNY!” Pinkie yells before jumping at his face and giving him a.
>”Mmbhmh!” Anon mumbles, failing to communicate with your friend’s belly on his mouth.
>”That tickles Nonny!”
>The rest of your friends share a good hearted laugh.
>>
>>27248652
dont leave me again senpai...
>>
>>27248652
>if anyone is still reading this
Everyone is reading this.
You OWN this general.
>>
>>27248664

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlaLFq9vqEw
”So, this is what you’ve all been working on Anon?” You ask as you take a closer look at all the items scattered around.
>”Yep, remember all the blueprints I had in that cabinet Twilight? My awesome team and I have been working on a bunch of stuff together and made lots of progress.”
“Interesting…mind showing me what you’ve got so far?”
>”Not at all!” Anon says before reaching for a weird black object and placing what appears to be a attached to a cable on his ear.
>”See? This is a telephone, this thing right here will bring Equestrians a new way to keep in touch with their friends and loved ones.”
>”Oooh.”
>”Yep, now that I got my main investor interested in this project we were able to make a new company called ‘The Filthy Rich System’.”
>”What an ugly name,” Pinkie says.
“I know right? Although I convinced him to call it the Nova Rohan Telephone and Telegram Co.” Anon says, “or rather NRT&T for short. Thanks to his valuable contribution we were able to set our phone lines and now every citizen owns a telephone. This one you’re seeing right now is the one I use to call Moondancer from work.”
>”What does this thingy do again?” Applejack asks.
>”Let me show you,” Anon says before placing the conic end near his mouth.
>[“Hello?”]
>Was that…Moondancer’s voice?!
>Your friends gasp.
>>
File: large.jpg (85KB, 691x800px)
large.jpg
85KB, 691x800px
>>27248970

>”Moonie! Hey sweetheart! How’s it going?”
>[“Oh hey Anon. It’s not a good moment you know, I’m kind of busy…”]
>”I just wanted to know if-”
>[”Before you ask, no…I’m not in the mood right now, and don’t even try to sweet talk me into doing that again mister!”]
>”Wait what?”
>[”The last time you called me to do ‘that’ on the phone Insaf and the Saddle Arabians walked in on me when I had my hooves down my-”]
>”MOONIE! Stop talking! I have some guests over at the office!”
>Moondancer stays quiet for a few seconds.
>[“…Y-you do?!”]
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0
>You did just not hear that…
>Your friends don’t even know what to say.
>Applejack places a hoof on her face.
>”Oh my…” Both Fluttershy and Rarity say before sharing a naughty giggle.
>Rainbow Dash spreads her wings and looks like she wants to know more details.
>Pinkie Pie didn’t understand a word Moondancer said.
>Anon tries to laugh it off.
>[“AAAAUGH! This is all your fault you idiot! First you make me do all sorts of naughty things over the phone to the point I assume you want to do this every time you call me!”]
>”Twilight?” Spike tugs your tail to get your attention, “what is Moondancer talking about?”
>You place an empty trash bin on Spike’s head to prevent his sweet innocent mind from being corrupted.
>”Hey! Twilight?! What are you doing?!” Spike says as he struggles to take off the bin off his big head.
>Anon laughs at Moondancer’s expense.
>”Sheesh, if that’s what you assume I ask you to talk about everyday then I can’t wait to develop video calls!"
>[“ANON! DON’T EMBARRASS ME EVEN FURTHER IN FRONT OF TWILIGHT!”]
>Anon places his hand on the speaker.
>”Moondancer always tries to pin the blame on me over the mistakes she makes, I just play along and shrug it off.”
>Anon takes his hand off the speaker.
>"Yeah, whatever you say sweetie, just don't go throwing tantrums like that. You're the head-of-state after all...act like one."
>Moondancer calms down.
>["Ugh...sorry Anon."]
>>
>>27248999
Trips confirm video calls and Moondancer lewds will happen.
HE'S BACK
>>
bulp
>>
>>27249776
>>
>>27250287
>>
>>27248999
So Glad to see you back
>>
>>27249776
>>
>>27251774
>>
>>27252704
>>
>>27252739
>>
>>27253293
Yes really.
LP, we need you back man!
>implying LP is male
Did I feminism right?
>>
>>27253454
Considering you (probably) don't weigh 600 pounds or have Down's Syndrome, not well.
>>
>>27253293
Anons just don't discuss stories desu senpai

It feels like the equivalent of a hiatus between seasons of the show, oddly enough.
>>
>>27254015
People used to discuss stories in the past. (Mostly LP's and then WiK's) I don't know what happened to those sweet discussions.
>>
Updated my bin with a little bit of new content for anyone who wants to read it. Not enough for a dump, so just posting this here instead.

http://pastebin.com/i5yNCzPK
>>
>>27254378
>Not enough for a dump
Just look at me! Proof that green updates can exist in any size.
>>
>>27255165
fuck you scotty, weren't you going to be writing some vintage horse green?
>>
So I was rewatching the Jurassic Park/World movies earlier, and I had a thought.

Anon brings dinosaurs to Equestria? I could do that after I'm done with my current story. I could do something else entirely instead, though.
>>
>>27255512
i'm thinking of a non-anon green involving a ponified version of the mid 1940s. with all sorts of WWII shit to blow my load over.

Now that's my idea of a good time.
>>
>>27255465
I think you've just figured out my end goal. My plan right now is to write everything out chronologically, focusing on all the technology, culture, and architecture (because that's my thing) of Arcadia and how it changes. There will be a few things different from Earth, which I won't spoil. On the fence about WWII.

"But Scotty!" You cry. "Skip over all hat shit and focus on good old war!". That's one of the things I'll be writing about, sure, but I've just created a world and I intend on painting as big a picture as I can without becoming overwhelmed and jumping off a bridge. In fact, that's why I'm hardly writing: because for every hour I write, I spend an hour figuring out all the shit that's gonna happen in the future and how I need to set it up. All of what I'm writing right now is the exposition. Right now, we're in the Aughts, and there's a ways to go before tech advances enough to warrant a winnable war, but I'll try to keep things interesting.

So there you go. A rant bred out of a total and complete deprivation of sleep. TL;DR at its finest.
>>
>>27256307
i meant in another thread, scotty, one outside of this one. i think it had rarara as a shine- empress of the 1920s
>>
>>27256339
Oh. Duh. I'm retarded.

Despite my best intentions, those threads didn't make it. And I tried my damnedest to keep them up.

But that was also a bit of a response to >>27255825 (or at least that's what I'm saying)
>>
>>27256369
man, we should make a thread, after we get to a fin with our greens and go write in a thread like that, try to get some people from TiM to go bump it.
>>
>>27257212
>>
>>27200777

Yep. There is one specifically like that.
http://pastebin.com/qvduQjtD

Not my favourite though.
>>
>>27210245
Senpai, your story sucked me like a vaccum cleaner every break I took from my studies the last month.

Felt like wearing a fucking occulus rift.

I felt extremely comfortable with Anon's actions as if they were the ones I'd take too was I in that situation with that knowledge.

My mind swilrs every now and then with fanart ideas and shit.

It's simply fantastic.
Best I've read of this tech vs magic gender so far.
I'm not too much of a regular here so I'll probably check how you continued it in a few weeks or months.

Please stay alive.

(And if wanna edit the first parts after you finish please preserve the originals since I haven't found anything that bugged me on them.)
>>
>>27210306
Yeah sure, just waste 800 years more instead of making a gate right were he stands in less than a month.
>>
>>27257840
*you stand
>>
>>27258559
>>
>>27259377
>>
>>27260868
I miss PeeteQ
>>
>>27261573
we need more scientist dash.
>>
>>27261573
Oh yeah. I forgot Pete even existed. That's how long its been.
>>
>>27261573
Who?
>>
>>27262802
Double blackflip
>>
>>27263364
>>
>>27263934
>>
>>27262802
Writefag that wrote a story for this thread about Rainbow Dash wanting to learn more about science.
>>
>>27265257
>>
>>27265257
>>
>>27266183
>>
Stop bumping and write something, for god's sake.
>>
>>27266955
THIS
>>
>>27266955
>>27266966
The dubs command you.
>>
File: 1427231975790.png (101KB, 1232x425px)
1427231975790.png
101KB, 1232x425px
kek bump
>>
Bump.

Expect something big to happen in my story in the next couple dumps or so.
>>
>>27261573
>>27265693
I've been trying to go back and finish some pastes recently. I'm writing the unfinished Janitor Anon story now, but the Science and Progress one is the next one on the list. Glad to know it's missed, looking back I thought it was a bit pretentious and too full of pseudo-philosophical wank. Not sure when I'll have an update, but it shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks, probably even sooner now I know people are interested.
>>
>>27268266
OH FUCK GUYS HE CAME BACK HOLY SHIT WE GET MORE SCIENCE RD.
>>
>>27268266
No way.
NO fucking WAY.

You're still writing Janitor Anon's adventures?!
Fruitanon, the grandma queen of hell and shit?!

GOLD. That's what you're making.
Thank you so much.
>>
File: 1459213760800.jpg (31KB, 344x404px)
1459213760800.jpg
31KB, 344x404px
>>27267012
>996
>Dubs
>>
>>27269139
sorry friendo that's not how it works
>>
>>27269139
Please lurk for a few months before posting, newfag.
>>
>>27269693
44:4
look again
>>
>>27200574
Could you have a completed section of the paistbin of paistbins?
Or is there no completed story's?
>>
>>27270871
>>
File: 1456799034061.jpg (48KB, 261x520px)
1456799034061.jpg
48KB, 261x520px
>>27267012
Lurk more newfag
>>
>>27272729
>>
>>27272729
>>
>>27273802
>>
SPG here. We're looking to collaborate and start cross posting, and we'd like to do it with you guys. We've got plenty of active writefags and we'd love to add to your content.
>>
>>27274672
Fuck. Off.
>>
>>27274672
i dont even know what thread you come from
>>
>>27274865
Here: >>27255144

Slave Pony General, they're planning on moving over here.
>>
>>27274902
Why?
>>
>>27274918
They get deleted alot, I guess?
>>
>>27274672
wouldnt it fit more with PiE
>>27224571
or AiE?
>>27267911

it doesnt feel like it would fit with the description of this thread at all
>>
>>27274672
But why this general? There's no real similarities in our green aside from anon. Wouldn't SIM make more sense?
>>
>>27274967
>>27274969
Numbers, apparently. They think they've got enough to make a run taking the thread: >>27274739

Also, I guess that we aren't as scary as AiE?
>>
>>27274967
>wouldnt it fit more with PiE
They already tried moving there and were kicked out. They're the jews of /mlp/, they go where they aren't wanted, shit up the place and then leave while jerking themselves off over how superior they are.
>>
>>27275047
>over how persecuted they are
FTFY
>>
Ok. I'm a writefag for SPG and just wanted to let you all know that we aren't coming over here. Some retard is just trying to start shit and he won't shut up about it being "the best plan we have" while everyone else tells him he's retarded. Sorry about that.
>>
>>27275047
Build wall
>>
>>27275246
its ok, no harm done
>>
Hi spg I wanted to thank you in advance for teking us in for when our thred gets taken down. We talked about green and we have good stories you will like and I will write good stories you will lie. It will be good to have tech ideas in our stories and we have many posters so we will all hep each other out. Dont be mad with all of us there will be so many and we will have many posters and green.
>>
>>27275047
Nah, the jews of /mlp/ would be best pals with Scruffy and use him to get rid of other generals.
Also, those idea of invading other threads (first PiE, then Progress) always come from one or two retards that decide to act in the name of everyone else.
The consensus among SPG as always been : fuck the deletion, we remake the thread until Scruffy get bored of deleting us.
>>
>>27275577
>The consensus among SPG as always been : fuck the deletion, we remake the thread until Scruffy get bored of deleting us.
So, is that why you guys tried to invade PiE en masse and failed?
>>
>>27275595
As the other anon stated, that was one guy acting for the whole group. He made a post later saying that he'd fucked up. If you want, I can try to find the post.
>>
File: FUUUUUUUUUUCK.gif (988KB, 500x281px)
FUUUUUUUUUUCK.gif
988KB, 500x281px
>No green for over 3 days.
>>
>>27275614
You guys need to figure your shit out and stop posting in other people's threads. I don't know what your problem is, and I don't care.
>>
>>27275637
ikr writefags need to stop sitting around like lazy bums
>>
File: VoEz1.gif (2MB, 500x250px)
VoEz1.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>27275780
Practice what you preach then.
>>
>>27275815
O-okay Anon...
>>
>>27275834
Damn straight.
>>
>>27276172
It was sarcasm in the first place man. Don't worry, update is nearly ready.
>>
File: BEEP BOOP, MAGGOTS.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
BEEP BOOP, MAGGOTS.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>27245767
>"What do you think you're doing?!"

>Rainbow zips in front of the machine

>The automatron replies instantly

>"My scanners show that this group of beings are not registered citizens of the Confederacy. You have no passports, and protocol states that precautions must be taken. All of you need to come with me."

>"And what if we don't?"

>The three armed droids point their weapons at Rainbow

>What are they doing?

>You run in between them

"STOP! They're with me! We're here for the event!"

>The droid in the front turns towards you

>"Who is this that interrup- Oh, excuse me, my systems indicate that you are Princess Twilight Sparkle of Equestria! My apologies, I had no idea these ponies were with you!"

>The droids lower their weapons

"Yeah, yeah, I understand. You don't want illegals just waltzing into your country, but what's done is done."

>The droid is quick to reply

>"Well, Ma'am, is there anything you need before I resume my duties? Today's been quite the busy day, as you can tell."

>Just as it says that another chariot flies overhead

"Err... just one thing. Where can I find a map? This city is absolutely massive!"

>Almost instantly, it states its response

>"Just past the entry gate you can find an information kiosk. There are many of them throughout the city, which will give you detailed information on what there is and where to find it. Is there anything else you need?"

"Nope, I think that's enough."

>"Very well, then. I'll continue with my duties as previously stated."

>The droid waddles away, with its escort behind it
>>
>>27276503
A little more to finish this post

"Well now that that's settled, why don't we go see what this city has to offer?"

>Rainbow speaks up

>"Twilight, why did you forgive that tin can so easily? They were going to hurt us!"

"Rainbow, as angry as you may be, we can't just walk around here like we own the place, today especially. We're in an entirely different nation, one with different rules, and an extremely powerful military force. It would be wise not to get on their bad side."

>Rainbow looks at you with an inquiring face

>"What do you mean? All I've seen of 'em are those thin paperweights we just encountered!"

>She begins to strike a pose

>"I could probably take on their entire army all on my own!"

>She starts to act like she's hitting something, before returning to her normal posture

>You roll your eyes

"Just don't get cocky, Rainbow. We don't want to get kicked out before we get to see anything! Now, let's go have some fun girls!"
>>
>>27276704
Hi, I've got some green to post but I'll wait until you're done, if you've got more
>>
>>27277073
I do, I'm just working on a Luna bit.

Go ahead and post, I'm still typing.
>>
>>27277099
It's cool, I want to see what you've got and I've got a fair bit to post. It's late here anyway, I'll post it first thing tomorrow

Keep doing God's work, based Droid Anon
>>
File: x_9f5fc19c.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
x_9f5fc19c.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>27266955
>Штopм aka Echelon got ponified
Now I've seen it all.

Actually no, I still haven't seen Perimeter getting pone treatment. Though Vangers got it's ponified bugpeople.
>>
trust me guys, i'm not writing green for a reason. i just, sort of- didn't- i didn't forget, i uh, just, didn't.

don't kill me.
>>
>>27277558
I meant, err, to be clearer, that was a double negative.
there is no reason that i am not writing green.
>>
>>27277272
Fucking best get ever
>>
>>27277740
I don't understand how newfags can't even look at numbers right.
A post containing only two different numbers placed randomly is not a get. A get is when it's either all the same, or hell, maybe if it was 27272727, then you would be correct.
>>
File: 1425678914768.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px)
1425678914768.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>27276704
>"I could probably take on their entire army all on my own!"
>rainbow flies at the command building or where ever Anon is at
>single defensive laser disintegrates her before she can even comprehend what the fuck happened
>>
File: 1442467722586.jpg (42KB, 510x427px) Image search: [Google]
1442467722586.jpg
42KB, 510x427px
writefag is kill i need my fix! please don't be kill
>>
>>27277804
technically a get is when you call your post number. Like, if i posted 54 get and my post ends in that number, that'd be a get.

Consecutive digits are dubs, trips, quads, ect
>>
>>27278256
>two off

Anon we could have had something great, like these dubs
>>
>>27278256
also, the above is both a fail and spoonfeeding.
Your welcome
>>
>>27278256
That is also a get, but nobody really tries to call their numbers anymore. The most common gets are what I had stated.
>>
>>27276704
>You're Princess Luna

>You've been in this place for, well...
>You don't know when you arrived here, you only woke up a couple hours ago

>After the series of hellish nightmares, you ended up here

>Maybe this is just another one and you don't know it

>Around you is a bubble shield, similar to the one that was cast over Canterlot during the first changeling invasion, which is preventing you from leaving
>You've tried your magic, but the shield seems to nullify it

>BAM

>A bowl filled with some form of slop appears out of thin air, yet somehow manages to land on the floor without spilling a single drop

"Absolutely disgusting."

>You manage to pick up the bowl with your hooves
>There's a note on the bottom
>You awkwardly lift the bowl over your head, trying not to spill its contents

>It reads 'Bon Appétit! -D'

>D?

>You know only one being capable of doing all of this whose name starts with D

"DISCORD! SHOW YOURSELF!"

>Poof

>Another note falls from before your eyes

>You set the bowl down, and pick up the note

>There's a weird face drawn on it
>(Insert lenny)

>You attempt to pick up the bowl, but as you do, an external force pushes it towards your face

>"PffBAHAHAHAHA! Luna, don't you know table manners? You're a princess for Celestia's sake!"

>Wiping the slime off of your face, you see Discord enter from the shadows

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS!"

>He might be able to take away your magic, but he can't take away the Royal Canterlot Voice
>>
File: HORSE NOISES.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HORSE NOISES.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
>>27279084
>Discord chuckles

>"Did you really think you could reform the god of chaos? Luna, I know that you and your sister don't talk about your past, but honestly, it's not going to happen."

>Discord snaps, and something appears on the wall

>It's an image of Anonymous

>"Luna, there is a terrible darkness coming. One far worse than anything you or I could possibly imagine, and I've found a way to stop it. "

>He snaps again, and a fancy, red chair appears next to him, in which he sits down

>"Normally I wouldn't discuss plans with a hostage, but I've decided to make an exception for you Luna. I've made quite the discovery. You see, our little friend here is quite... unique."

>The image begins to move, like a window into another world

>You can see Anonymous and he's standing in front of Discord
>What does Anonymous have to do with any of this?

>Anonymous... kneels?
>What is he...

>"I pledge myself to you and your teachings, Master."

>No
>NO
>WHAT DID HE DO TO ANONYMOUS?!
>IT'S BEEN THOUSANDS OF YEARS!
>The three of you have agreed to never speak of that again!
>Yet here he is
>Fooling Anonymous into following him

>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? ANONYMOUS ISN'T EVEN SENSITIVE!"

>Discord smiles

>"That's where you're wrong. You'll see, I promise. Now, I've got some important things to do, and a certain somepony is going to arrive in just a couple hours! Ta-ta!"

>Poof

>He's gone
>>
>>27279092
Took longer than I thought, was really picky on how I ended up writing this.
>>
Continuing RD Science story.

Quick synopsis:
Anon is in an Equestria where science is seen as superstitious nonsense that doesn't work. Ponies who are interested in it are considered conspiracy nuts. Rainbow Dash used to be pretty into it, and she still is.

Pastebin of the story so far here:
http://pastebin.com/9H8f7A0s

The story:

>"How high is space?"
>You lounge in the sun, enjoying the softness of the grass as you ponder Dash's the question
"Depends. There are different definitions of where it starts. About 100km is somewhere in the middle of that range. Back on Earth, that is."
>Dash nods thoughtfully
>"You said people got things up in space, right? That the things didn't come back down?"
>You nod
>After Rainbow Dash opened up to you, the two of you started meeting up again, closer now than you were before.
>Despite what she said about not wanting to get back into science, Dash is still as curious as ever about Earth and humanity.
>You do your best to not get too technical, trying to respect her wishes.
>She said she didn't want to get into it and you're not going to try to sneakily bring her round, no underhand tactics.
>Her friendship is worth more to you than that.
>Besides, science is about openness and clarity. If you're going to try to convince her, you need to do it openly and rationally.
>It's pretty clear that she's not as disinterested as she claims. Maybe she's willing to listen to reason.
>"How did you get things to stay up there? In space?"
"Hmm..."
>>
>>27279927
>A bird chirps somewhere nearby, and you idly watch the distant ponies going about their business in Ponyville.
>This is one of your favourite places to relax. The view is incredible.
"That's not so easy to explain."
>It's your little warning. Whenever things start to get too technical, you say that and Dash understands.
>She backs off, and-
>"Try anyway?"
>You turn, raising an eyebrow at Dash
"It's pretty technical."
>"I... I want to know."
>This is a first. Normally there's a little pause and she changes the topic.
>You nod
"Well. Imagine I had a stone which I threw as hard as I could horizontally. It would fall to the ground, right?"
>Dash nods
"If I could throw it even harder, it would travel further before it hit the ground. From side on, the line the rock would make would look like a curve, starting straight and getting more curved toward the end."
>She nods again
"We're on a round planet."
>It had come as a little surprise to find the ponies knew their planet was round, but it kind of makes sense. Heck, the ancient Greeks knew.
"So, what if I threw the rock so fast that as it fell, it was moving around the curve of the planet?"
>Dash's face scrunches up for a minute
>She absent-mindedly traces something in the dirt
>"It wouldn't hit the ground?"
>She doesn't sound 100% sure.
>You nod
"Exactly. The rock wants to fall down to the ground, but it's moving so fast that the ground isn't there for it to land on."
>Her blank look tells you you're not explaining this very well
>You grab a small stick and begin doing a couple of sketches in the dirt as you try to explain again
>Dash rolls over to watch, shifting to get herself comfortable
>>
>>27279942
>The drawings help a lot, and Dash is soon nodding in understanding at your explanation of an orbit
>You're glad she's interested, but talk about sending mixed signals.
>She gave you her whole story about why she didn't want to get into science, and here she is asking you about orbits.
>Not that it's too heavily scientific, but it's still more than you'd have expected her to want to know.
>The two of you fall back into another comfortable silence, enjoying the beautiful day
>A few minutes pass before Dash continues your conversation
>"So the things you put in orbit, they have to travel really fast sideways? They don't have to push up?"
"Yup"
>"How fast do they have to go?"
>You grin at RD
"Why, planning on sending something to space?"
>She rolls her eyes
>"Yeah, maybe you."
"Ouch. And here I am answering all your questions. They have to go pretty damn fast."
>You don't remember any exact speeds, but you think the ISS used to orbit at about 7km/s
"I think something like 25,000 km/h"
>"Whoa..."
>You nod
"Yeah, tens of times the speed of sound."
>On Earth, at sea level. But you doubt Dash wants to go into be nuances
>"The speed of sound, huh?"
>You nod
>Ponies don't think of there being a speed of sound, which always struck you as odd. It's not a very difficult observation.
>Again, silence falls on you
>>
>>27279950
>You're glad Dash is getting outside her comfort zone
>A sudden breeze makes you shiver slightly, but it's gone as fast as it came
>Since talking to Twilight a couple of weeks ago, you've been making a few orders, buying pieces of equipment.
>Nothing major, just measuring equipment, beakers, lenses. Anything that might come in handy for experimentation.
>You've set up a little shop, too, doing repairs. You've always been pretty good with your hands and you've got a pretty technical mind.
>Ponies bring you their broken things and pay you to fix them. Old scooters, broken tools. They're usually pretty simple to mend.
>Occasionally you get called out to someone's house to fix a broken door or something.
>You enjoy your job. Meeting ponies is always fun, and you get to choose your own hours. Besides, each broken thing is like a little puzzle to be solved.
>It's good cover, too. Twilight wouldn't be impressed if she knew you buying so much equipment for scientific research, but you can easily explain all your tools and equipment as being necessary for your job.
>Once you've got a nice little setup, you can start investigating how Equestria works.
>You're going to have to start pretty much from scratch, though. You can't assume that even the things you take for granted like gravity or electricity are going to be the same. They may behave drastically differently than on Earth.
>Your goal is to start writing books as soon as possible. Get some things published and try to get ponies interested in learning more.
>You need to make science useful to them, and make it as easy to understand as possible. The more you can make it sound like common sense, the better.
>So no quantum theory, obviously.
>"Anon?"
"Yeah?"
>"How do you know sound has a speed?"
>Dash's look is quizzical
>She's putting a lot of thought into this, for someone who doesn't want to get dragged back into science
>You sit up
"Dash, I'm happy to tell you, but are you sure you want to know?"
>>
>>27279956
>Dash hesitates
>"It's not like I'm getting really into studying science or anything."
>You shake your head
"That's exactly what it's like. Don't get me wrong, it'd be great if you were, but I thought..."
>Not sure how to finish the sentence, you leave it hanging
>You're sure Dash knows what you mean
>She looks at you for a moment, then rolls over, facing away from you
>"I'm sorry, Anon. I just..."
>She trails off
>Damn. Were you too harsh?
>A long minute passes. You're not sure if she's getting her thoughts in order, or whether the conversation is over.
>Finally, she speaks
>"I just can't help it. I always wonder about things. Why they're the way they are, how they work. Why does the sun shine, how do rogue clouds occur, how could I get above the Draft-Line?"
>You're not sure what rogue clouds or are, or what the Draft-Line is, but you get the picture.
>"Whenever I catch myself thinking about that stuff, I try to stop and think about something else. It's fine for a while, but then..."
>You nod
"You always come back to it. There's nothing wrong with being curious."
>She nods
>"I still really want to learn. It's just... I don't know."
>She gives a frustrated groan
>You give her some time to think.
>"The way you talk about things, it makes sense. It's not some half-baked theory like most of the other scientists."
>You shrug. You've read into the Equestrian science scene a bit, but there wasn't much to learn. Mostly just incoherent, rambling 'dissertations'.
>There isn't really a unified scientific method, it's just a handful of different ponies doing their own thing
>"It makes me think maybe there's something to all this after all."
>You fight back a grin
>>
>>27279965
>This is exactly what you've been wanting to hear
>And it's good for Dash. If it's something she's interested in, why shouldn't she learn about it?
"Dash. Can I make a suggestion?"
>She rolls over to face you again, a slightly apprehensive look on her face. She nods
>Time to offer to teach her.
"You're interested in this stuff. You want to learn about things, you want answers. Heck, you want to be able to ask questions"
>She nods absent-mindedly
"And when you do ask how something works and the answer is just 'magic', it doesn't feel right."
>Dash pulls herself up, nodding again
>"That's right"
"That's how /I/ feel, Dash. For humans, curiosity is just what we do."
>It's true. Doesn't matter whether they're asking deep, philosophical questions or just wondering idly about something trivial, humans are curious creatures.
"We look for answers. And we find them, no matter how long it takes."
>Humanity is always making progress, we have been for thousands of years.
>We're pretty awesome like that
>Dash is staring at you, paying close attention
"If you want, I can teach you. I can't guarantee I can answer all your questions, but I can promise to try. And I can promise to give you the tools to find your own answers."
>Your friend's face screws up in thought
"I'd understand if you said no, and I'm not expecting an answer right away, Dash, but it seems like this is something you really want. Something you'd really enjoy. So why not give it a try?"
>You finish, and give Dash a gentle smile
>If this is something she really doesn't want to do, you don't want to push her into it.
>But that doesn't mean you aren't going to at least give her some arguments for.
>She holds you gaze, chewing her lip in thought
>>
>>27279975
>The gentle breeze picks up again, carrying the scent of flowers
>Dash continues to look at you for a little while longer
>Eventually, she nods
>"Ok."
>You blink
>A hesitant smile creeps across her face
>"Let's do it! What's the worst that'll happen? If I don't like it I can just stop."
>Your smile spreads wide in spite of yourself, and Dash's grows too
"Marvellous!"
>You hesitate
"What was your question again?"
>Dash stands
>"How do you know there's a speed sound travels at?"
>Oh, yeah
>You pull yourself to your feet, feeling... excited. Really, really excited.
"Dash?"
>"Anon?"
"It's time for an experiment."
>>
>>27279977
That's it for now, hope people enjoyed it. Pastebin updated here:
http://pastebin.com/9H8f7A0s

As always, feedback and criticism is greatly appreciated. That was written on my phone. I've proofread and tried to fix everything I could find, but if any errors have crept through let me know and I'll correct them in the pastebin.
>>
>>27280001
I'd like to see more into the reputation that Science gets to ponies in a similar light that Magic does in this world.

Are there any horror stories of Scientists in their world put into the light of witches in this world?

There has to be room for Frankenstein in this, there's gotta.
>>
>>27280001
Can... can you do more?

Unless I missed an update to this, the last time you wrote this was back in December. Figured you had moved on.

It is very good. If it weren't 2 am I could probably explain why I think that way.
>>
>>27280001
It's good to see you're back and still have it.
>>
File: 1435132992743.png (174KB, 500x419px)
1435132992743.png
174KB, 500x419px
>>27200574
>writing like a script
>in the fucking prompt
>>
File: 1460770614498.jpg (705KB, 1080x1080px)
1460770614498.jpg
705KB, 1080x1080px
>>27280001
This some good shit, keep it up fampai
>>
>>27279146
Are you pulling another Trixie?
>>
>>27279092
Just fucking kill this cunt already
I dont even understand why Anon needs Discord, he only needs to keep shit quiet
>>
>>27281610
Well, Discord did show him that the Empire is coming. Wether he was lying or not, well, we don't know.

Have some filler content.

>You can't believe what you just saw

>You thought you could escape your past
>Ever since the end of the great war, you've wanted to abandon the Force altoether
>You wanted to forget the Jedi, the Sith

>After all of this time, you started to believe your work had payed off
>You had absolutely no contact with the outside galaxy ever since you left

>But then, one day, he came

>That night when he came tumbling from the sky, you were worried
>You started to think you've been found that they wanted revenge for what you did
>But no
>It was him

>When you found out that he had absolutely no knowledge of this world, it felt like a huge weight was lifted off of your shoulders
>You and your sister started to act like you had no idea what the rest of the galaxy was like, and it seemed to work
>You did it to the rest of the world, after all

>But now, now that Discord has done this
>You have absolutely no idea what's to come of this
>You didn't even know Anonymous was sensitive...
>He needs to know that he's being manipulated

>That will come with time, though
>For now, you need to rest
>>
>>27281665
Oh shit, here we go.
>>
File: 1462392670678.png (235KB, 500x458px)
1462392670678.png
235KB, 500x458px
>>27279927
..P..pe...REEEEEEE YOU FUCKER ITS BEEN MONTHS !! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH FUCK YOU!!!!
>>
File: 1447708262362.jpg (57KB, 944x546px)
1447708262362.jpg
57KB, 944x546px
Wish I had talent or time to write.

Anon engineering shit is my fetish. I'd go with some aeronautics, but that's just me.
>>
>>27283209
Do another my little airman but with a helicopter added so you don't get sued.
>>
File: 10.jpg (22KB, 350x273px)
10.jpg
22KB, 350x273px
>>27283265
Link?

Personally I would pick the golden age for maximum reciprocating engines.
>>
>>27283209
My story is the first time I've written anything purely for my own enjoyment, and from what I've heard people are liking it. When I first started I was thinking the same as you, about how I couldn't possibly write like some of the people on this thread such as WiK and Peteq.

Honestly if you want to write a story, go for it!

It really isn't too hard if you use your brain and think out what you write before you actually write it. Punctuation also helps a load.

Your concept seems neat, and I'll be on the lookout to see if this ever comes to fruition. If it does, you can bet I'll be reading.
>>
File: supp-steam7-1.jpg (39KB, 360x315px) Image search: [Google]
supp-steam7-1.jpg
39KB, 360x315px
>>27283494
Well thanks on that. Skimmed yours because can't go wrong with the CIS. Bit odd on the pacing in places though.

Two reasons this may not appear though I'm hardly on this board except for some stories, as every other board outside /tg/ seems to be devoid of autistic green stories I like, and I'm stuck in a huge thing at work that robs me of my weekends.

And I cant write dialogue to save my life but that's for another time.
>>
>>27283315
http://pastebin.com/u/PonyAirman
>>
>>27283571
Yes, I can agree with that. When I first started this story I definitely had some pacing issues. I might rewrite those parts later, but don't count on it.

I see where you're coming from, though. Normie life can get in the way of things.

Just do things at your own pace man,
>>
Quick question Anons.

What do we name our new ship?

If I haven't clarified before, it's a providence class dreadnought.

I'll make a poll of names I like and take it from there.
>>
>>27283667
El Impoluto
>>
File: TR05328-2-1.jpg (336KB, 901x493px)
TR05328-2-1.jpg
336KB, 901x493px
>>27283667
Just look at some Royal Navy names. They have the good shit.
>>
>>27283667
Shit i dunno something with nova lol
>>
>>27283667
Space magic
>>
>>27283891
That's fine, Pepsi is better anyway.
>>
>>27283667
Combine Harvester
Y'know, cause of the Combine?
>>
>>27283667
Throw out your trash ship and make a lucre hulk, or a subjugator.

Joking aside, name it the Grievous did Nothing Wrong.
>>
File: 1404093557172.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1404093557172.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
>>27283667
S.S. Belka
>>
>>27283667
Seconding this one:
>>27283961
>Grievous did Nothing Wrong
>>
File: 1447684866671.webm (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1447684866671.webm
1MB, 600x338px
>>27283903
I think it's time to leave
>>
>>27283984
>>27283961
>Grievous did Nothing Wrong

Fucking kek

Need more meme names
>>
>>27284051
>Taking the bait
You massive faggot.
>>
>>27284110
>bait
He made a shitty pun. However, your post is bait, so here's your (You).
>>
>>27283667
Something like 'Pride of the CIS Scum'
>>
>>27283667
NottaPenus
>>
>>27283667
Either Challenger or Columbia
>>
I'll have more science RD to post tomorrow at 10:00 GMT.

>>27280029
Anon will be exploring the pony thoughts on magic/science with TS, and doing the actual science with Dash. After this bit with Dash, there'll be more about why the scientific method wasn't successful in Equestria.

>>27280166
I'll be doing more. I've got some time now, and should do for a few weeks at least. Expect intermittent story dumps for a month or so.
>If it weren't 2 am I could probably explain why I think that way
If you get the chance, I'd really appreciate some feedback. If I know what does or doesn't work, I can improve. I really want to improve.

>>27280267
>>27280864
Glad you guys are enjoying it

>>27282753
Love the picture. That's pretty much how my face is right now, just not quite so red. Also, I'm not bald.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10146311

I'll check back at 9:00 EDT tomorrow morning.
>>
>>27284770
>Pepsi is better anyway
Oh my fuck.
>>
>>27284770
Er.. forgot an option, NottaPenus. If you want to vote for that one, just reply to this post.
>>
>>27284770
>>27284829
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10146311
boaty mcboatface
>>
>>27284770
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10146311
No Boaty McBoatface

Fail.
>>
>>27284860
>>27284850
Damnit Anons
>>
>>27284887
>>
>>27277804
that numbers a palindrome.
>>
>>27284770
Grievous did nothing wrong seems to be taking the lead

The battle for the poll is fierce, but will any other name be able to overtake it?

Kinda hoping for the pepsi option myself
>>
>>27286251
I'm hoping for Challenger
>>
>>27286251
i voted for 'i swear we have no coke'
>>
>>27286251
For some reason i read it as "Dooku" did nothing wrong. and thought, god dammit guys.
>>
>>27287348
I've mentioned Dooku in the story far more than I have Grievous, so I'm glad that was the one that Anon posted.
>>
File: Providence.jpg (77KB, 1330x640px) Image search: [Google]
Providence.jpg
77KB, 1330x640px
billion years in paint
>>
>>27287599
Absolutely amazing.
>>
>>27287599
>>27287703
I can agree on that.
>>
>>27200574
>>
Good-night bump.
>>
Bumping for !!SCIENCE!!
>>
>>27210306
It's almost inconceivable that photon thrusters would generate enough thrust to achieve escape velocity. Their specific impulse is through the roof assuming a reasonably mass efficient energy source, but they lack the raw power of an explosion. Some boosters would have been needed to get off the planet, which still necessitates some work and would have him established planet-side, albeit admittedly much less so. I'd say the main reason why that was ignored as an option is that it'd take 800 years. Now, it may well be that that's an acceptable time frame given the plot device that is stasis, but I posit that being 1600 years out of touch would make life difficult; given that he's already established and defended why not go the extra step and build the gate? Besides, maybe Space Walmart would sue him for failing the mission or something.

>>27212053
This too, however this only makes sense given that he was stuck there long enough to develop that fascination.

>>27247947
Now I need to write a sequel.

>>27257835
Validation!

>You are Luna.
>You are waiting with baited breath.
>The strange warning light has forced a partial evacuation of the encampment.
>Not that it was hard to evacuate with so few ponies remaining.
>Another streak of flame descends from the heavens, much more brilliant this time.
>As it approaches you can finally resolve a metal box, roughly pony size, with huge jets of flame spewing out the bottom.
>Small gouts of flame occasionally fly from the sides, stabilizing the box’s trajectory.
>The box hits the center of the warning light with a mighty crash, the rockets from beneath not quite strong enough to set it down gently; the jets only sought to keep the package from burying itself in the ground, as the contents within needn’t be handled with care.
>The sides of the box fall aside, revealing what looks like the flayed skin of a giant pony laid out flat on the ground.
>This is it.
>This is what you were promised.
>>
>>27289023
>The greatest armor ever to fall into pony hooves.
>The strongest weapon an equine had ever wielded.
>Custom made just for you.
>The table lights up.

>”This is the best I can do while maintaining a small enough frame to navigate the interior. Perhaps if I had access to military schematics we’d have fewer limitations.”

>”Did it just say it doesn’t have military equipment? What the hay are those cannons then?”

>You ignore Twilight as she moves to communicate with the strange being.
>You step toward the mildly disturbing form, and upon closer inspection you see the difference between this and simple flesh.
>The countless interlocked metallic plates that make up the device are nearly as thick as your leg, providing what you’ve been assured is the greatest protection that the strange being can muster.
>The long, rigid panels interspersed throughout, covering nearly every point that you cannot naturally bend, feel warm to the tough; the rest of the thing far cooler than one might expect given the flames that so recently surrounded it.
>The ‘head’ of the thing is by far the strangest, numerous small lights shining seemingly pointlessly, and two thin tubes protruding from the plates over the muzzle.
>The strange lights from above show four hoof prints off to one side of the device.
>Taking the hint, you position yourself over them.
>The queer object starts to writhe, the tiny panels snapping into shape as its leg latches onto yours.
>The plates wrap around your hoof, locking it in snugly as the rest of the armor quickly begins to wrap around your body.
>Within seconds, you are totally covered.

>”Whoa.”

>You must share Rainbow Dash’s sentiment.
>You take a deep breath, drawing effortlessly from the tubes placed right next to your nostrils.
>You look around.
>Directly in front of you, the tiny light shines a vision of the world as you’d seen it before entering the suit.
>>
>>27289027
>’Electrical charge: 460.4 GJ’
>’Cloaking system: offline.’
>’Particle cannon: charged…’
>To your left you see a map, with a small red dot noting your position.
>And looking down…
>You look down from the heavens, seeing yourself.
>An imposing collosus of a pony, standing a full head taller than your normal self.
>The sleek black metal hugs your body perfectly matching your form.
>With one exception.
>Large black frills adorn your back and neck, rapidly radiating away the huge amounts of heat you’re generating with this device.
>You tilt your head upward and look toward the star that is not your own.
>Gazing down from the heavens, you see your smooth, faceless head.
>You start to move into the basin, ready for your mission.

>”Princess, are you sure you want to do this? It sounded super dangerous!”

>You try to reply, to assure Pinkie that you know the risk, but the mask allows no space to move your muzzle.
>In the back of your head you feel some surprise that she’d be concerned for your wellbeing.
>The two of you weren’t exactly on good terms.
>But the bulk of your thoughts are elsewhere.
>You nod instead, briefly marvelling at how the suit always moves just before you can feel yourself pushing against it.
>You try to gallop down, eager to get started as the clock ticks downward.
>The thunderous steps you make as you move this unbelievably heavy contraption force you to rethink the approach.
>This is a stealth mission after all.
>Instead, you test out what you were promised.
>The tools built into your extended body.
>The controls are supposedly crude by the strange not ape’s standards
>To you though?
>It’s incredible.
>You flare your nostrils, and the world in front of you changes radically.
>Your target location shoots forward, filling your field of vision entirely.
>You move your brow and the colours change radically.
>If Spike is to be believed, you are seeing heat.
>>
>>27289032
>You try to swish your tail, and everything goes dark.
>A brief flash of panic hits you, but you quickly brush it aside.
>You’d been warned about this.
>You knew this was coming.
>Looking to your right, you see confirmation of what’s happened.
>’Cloaking system: Online”.
>Light is being bent around you, forming an imitation of your invisibility spell.
>While doubtlessly more effective than your own version, bending ALL light rather than just the visible spectrum, you’re robbed of all sight as the light of the outside world misses your eyes entirely.
>Along with your view from the heavens.
>You move forward, praying that however this device works, it continues to do so.
>Flexing facial muscles to control the device, you eventually switch to the strangest view of all.
>Ghostly grey objects move about in the distance, contrast by a pitch black background.
>Supposedly you’re seeing magnetic force.
>You’d been informed that everything the visitor built that moves makes a magnetic field, hopefully you’ll be able to navigate with that.
>Moving close to the outer walls, you creep close to the missing panel on the periphery.
>Your vision blurs as you approach, the forces from your own motion interfering with the only way you have to perceive the outside world.
>You peek inside, and hold still.
>Ghostly grey blurs float about casually, moving through the void.
>The display to your right flashes.
>’Reactors offline.’
>You’d been warned about that too.
>Your suit is powered by radiating heat away.
>The machines here can see heat.
>Power generation has ceased, and if you wait too long you’ll use up the power you’d accumulated.
>And then you’d have a choice.
>Be seen on thermal, or be immobile and totally visible.
>You move through the place, stepping around the ghostly objects.
>You clumsily navigate the void, making sure to constantly check your map.
>>
>>27289036
>It shows you everything as it was when you became invisible.
>It doesn’t show you everything as it is.
>You bump into something you cannot see, a clang ringing throughout.
>Several ghostly objects start moving towards you as you quickly slip away.
>The incessant whirring of the flying machines as they try to hunt the source of the noise does little to ease the tension of the situation as your heart continues to pound rapidly, trying desperately to escape your chest.
>Dozens of the ghostly objects begin sweeping the area, fanning out from the point where you made the noise.
>You duck down, hoping they’ll fly above you.
>An apparent eternity passes as the magnetic fields fan out, hunting down the source of the noise.
>Hunting you.
>Precious seconds tick away, bringing you ever closer to Titanic ruination.
>Eventually you make your way to the point designated on your map.
>A bank of rotary fans towering at least three meters above you, visible only as grey blurs of magnetic force.
>You lean on it, obstructing the airflow as much as you can
>You wait.
>The fields grow larger as the fans accelerate, trying to compensate for the lost flow.
>Time passes as the flying machines continue to search for you.
>The fans rev up further.
>You can’t help but feel silly as you stand there, blocking fans to spite Titans.
>But you’ve been assured it will work.

>”The [UNTRANSLATABLE] in use are the fastest possible, performing the absolute maximum calculations per time unit/mass unit. Despite this they are not popular. The tolerances of the machine are almost zero, and essentially anything can cause them to fail. A single atom out of place can turn the entire device into scrap.”

>The words came as something of a shock.
>To think that something so potent could be so fragile.
>You threw everything you had at this being, and its devices could fail so easily?
>>
>>27289042
>”They are especially susceptible to overheating. Obstruct the heat flow and it should shut down to avoid damaging the components. This is a relatively common fail state and shouldn’t attract much attention.”

>The fans shut down.
>You wait a little while just to be certain.
>You make your way out of the ‘cell’ before becoming visible again.
>Just to be safe.
>To your right you see the confirmation message.
>’Target disabled.’
>You hazard a peek inside, and see terror incarnate.
>The smooth walls are lined with scores of the cannons, soullessly gazing, searching for something to obliterate.
>The machines that felled you and your sister both within the blink of an eye.
>The devices that can now fire explosions capable of leveling small cities.
>Each and every one pointed right where you’d bumped into…
>A barrel.
>A simple barrel nearly brought the fury of the cannons down on you.
>The not ape warned you that, should you be struck by the full force of their fire, there’d be nothing left to save.
>Even with the protection granted by this armor your life would be forfeit.
>It’s not known if alicorns can regenerate like Discord does.
>You’re not eager to find out.

>”Luna. LUNA! Are you okay? Are you- great, we’ve got her.”

>Twilight’s voice is right in your ear.
>It’s not pleasant.

>You are Twilight Sparkle.
>You’re asking questions.
>Questions like, ‘What do you mean IF you had military hardware?’
>Questions that probably should be saved for a later date.
>Questions that might attract ire from someone with emotion.

>”What I mean by that is that I have no access to modern weapon schematics.”

>The very notion seems almost laughable.
>That there might be tools of war greater than the ones it’s displayed?
>Time to write more questions.

“Then what are those things down there? What is Luna wearing?”
>>
>>27289048
>”Tools of my own design, crudely cobbled together due to lack of time, talent, and knowledge. Military hardware is designed by the very best engineers available, refined over centuries, reviewed by hoards of peers, and subject to constant revisions and field tests. The designers study not only the physical sciences, but military history as well, with decades of study devoted solely to battlefield tactics. My creator’s specialty is spatial distortion, not warfare.”

>By Tartarus that’s frightening.
>To think that there’s a step above THIS.
>To think that there are individuals who devote their whole lives to designing machines of war.

“Why would all that be necessary?”

>”Can it wait? I’m a bit busy. Evil gods and all that.”

>You can feel the blush forming on your face.
>It’s not that you forgot about the imminent danger.
>It’s more that you forgot that this… ‘Sanctuary’ was actually in a position to make a difference.
>Perhaps because you don’t understand what it’s doing.

“Is there anything I can do to help?”

>”Communication is going to get very important in a moment here. I need someone to relay vocal messages, convert to and from text. Do that.”

>You don’t like being bossed around.
>But that makes sense…
>And you hate doing nothing.

That's it.
Barely got this one in under the wire, almost went an entire thread without green. Terribly sorry about that. Exams came, and I also managed to catch bronchitis so I've been spending pretty much all my spare time asleep. Hopefully the rushed nature of this post doesn't show too much, but I caught several typos and even a few punctuation errors while pasting it so I'm sure that some stuff got through editing.
>>
Hey guys, /spg/ here. We got scruffed again so as discussed were gonna start migrating this way. Looking forward to the merge!
>>
>>27289165
Stay in your own goddamn threads, if you're going down, don't take others with you.
>>
>>27289184
we already discussed this, friend. Its happening
>>
>>27289187
I never agreed to this. Get the fuck back in your own thread, it's already been made.
>>
>>27289192
>>27289184
>Responding to the bait
You're giving this guy what he wants. And now I am too. Damn.
>>
>>27289165
Ignore this dipshit, he's been stirring the pot all day here and in other threads, pretty sure he's a butthurt twifag, he's been shitting up SPG for a few days now.
>>
>>27280413
This wasn't intended to be a general. This general started out as just some fag posting that prompt, and enough stories happened that we made another. And another. And another.
>>
File: 1462562833587.png (880KB, 660x1435px)
1462562833587.png
880KB, 660x1435px
>>27289059
>WiK update
>>
My Little Bump: Page 10 isn't magic
>>
>>27284770
Okay, we've got a top 3 in the poll, this will be the last one, and I'll check it later today.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10150893
>>
>>27290543
Just saw post numbers. I'll post this inew the next thread as well.
>>
>>27209177
see
>>27209285

What are you, a child? You're given an opportunity to improve and grow as as writer but you laugh it off. Either you're just here to show off your mediocre "skills", or you're one of those faggots who thinks their shit's as perfect as it will ever be.
>>
File: 1424307058679.jpg (3MB, 1901x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1424307058679.jpg
3MB, 1901x3300px
this is the last kek bump
>>
incoming new thread
>>
New Thread: >>27294448
>>
last
>>
>>27294818
lol nope.
Thread posts: 478
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.