[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus Thread: Annoying Twilight VS Pleasant Starlight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 497
Thread images: 39

File: Discord_putting_on_glasses_S2E02.png (814KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_putting_on_glasses_S2E02.png
814KB, 1280x723px
In this thread, Anon is adopted by Discord and taken into Equestria to be his son. Chaos ensues. Greentext presumes.

Last thread got bootyblasted during the purge.
Here's a link:
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26784369/

Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Laskvurel (George)
http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt

Hoers (MIA)
http://pastebin.com/SiZ1QV12
>>
Erf for based
>>
Bump from phone
>>
>>26918495
I love how this thread was not part of the rampage.
>>
Hail Erf!
>>
File: Anons.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Anons.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
I ended up drawing Anon next to anon filly. Dont look at the horn. thats not supposed to be there, and i cant get rid of it.
>>
>>26919507
Can you make it sombra's horn?
>>
>>26920513
Ill see what i can do when i wake up.
>>
Erf added green on his pastebin recently: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111
>>
>>26921298
That's because there was another thread, where Erf posted
>>
>>26919507
We'll pretend that is Sombra's horn
>>
>>26922256
>>26921298
Damn, where's the thread? I thought I searched, both at 7am mountain and 1pm mountain and didn't see anything with dad, Discord, or Dadonequus. Crap.....
>>
>>26919507
>Anon finds himself at a dimensional crossing due to the power of his horn.
>He comes across another pony, young like himself, and filled with none of the optimism a pony her age would normally have.
>after some greeting words and a small chat...
"So, you're a human who was pulled into another MLP dimension huh?"
>"Yep..." Anonfilly says with gloom and disinterest in her voice.
"I bet you get a lot of sex looking like that"
>you let out a surly chuckle, but Anonfilly just looks at you with a face full of grump and groans at you.
>you felt a little disheartened, and try switching the subject.
"So uhhh, what's it like in your universe?"
>"Hell...."
"What? It can't be that bad."
>"Trust me, it's that bad. Let me ask you something, what is your Twilight like?"
"Pretty bad, she's a dick and she nearly sealed me into Tartarus forever"
>Anonfilly was unimpressed "That's all?
>That's all?
"Come on, what the hell could be worse than being sent into a hellish landscape forever?"
>Anonfilly says nothing, and passes you a photo his Twilight took of him
>Vomit, Vomit everywhere.
>Anonfilly groans and takes a few steps to the side as you twitch and convulse on the ground. "Told you"
>>
>>26923008
Moral of the story is that Twi is a bitch in every dimension.
>>
>>26923008
Yo, early Erf posting
>>
>>26923008
>Vomit, Vomit everywhere.
>Twilight stands next to anonfilly with a huge smile, and a giant magical floating hand giving a thumbs up to the camera
>>
>>26923008
Come on! Where the link to the other green?
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 826x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 826x738px
What's goin on in this thread?
>>
>>26923448
Chaos and chaos accesories
>>
Soo, are we getting more green tonight?
>>
>>26923955
yes. let me relax, hard day
>>
>>26923448
Well, anon made a deal with Discord (or gets rused, everyone has a different origin) where he goes to Equestria turned into a small little colt (or filly) Thus him or her depending on the story having new adventures on this new life in horse land
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 360x203px
>>26923448
Nothing, just draqonequus and favorite chaos beings discussion.
>>
>>26923448
Chaos, Discord and little colts
>>
no green tonight. i was on the phone 3 hours with an old ex of mine,. we didn't expect to be on the phone for so long. my apologies. tomorrow for sure. i actually have a day off so. heh, i'll be rested
>>
File: Anons.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Anons.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>26920513
eh i tried.
>>
>>26924820
Don't worry brah
>>
>>26924820
Nobody should be on the phone with anybody for 3 hours. Tell him to fuck off.
>>
dead thread
>>
>>26924820
>with an old ex of mine
WATER U DOIN
>>
>>26925640
Now it looks like a dildo
>>
>>26925640
Well, it's the intention what counts
>>
>>26927318
Well you look like a bigger dildo. Ya dildo.
>>
File: these threads.jpg (534KB, 953x1474px) Image search: [Google]
these threads.jpg
534KB, 953x1474px
>>
Bump for Erf.
Hopefully recovering well after egg nightmare and GF whingeing.
>>
>>26932080
>whingeing.
I like to believe that he had a pleasant conversation, and they just catched up and enjoyed the call
>>
>>26925640
I think I like the original more m8
>>
>>26932184
Three hours later....
>>
>>26932844
Maybe you are a lonely dude, but three hours with your ex gf is usually because you were catching on, or just talking about things. When it's a fight or something bad, calls usually don't last more than half an hour
>>
>Holy crap, Twilight actually stood down. You could probably thank Celestia for that. If Twilight had come without talking to her first, Thre could have possibly been a fight.
>You look up at Starlight, unfortunately, she wasn't doing so hot. She was still staring where Twilight was standing.
"Starlight? you ok?"
>You give her a little shake.
>She snaps out of her trance like state. She herself didn't realize it. But that took a lot out of her, mentally. She felt a little nervous, just dumping Twilight's possible friendship. And yet, she knew she also didn't want it. She was debating with herself if she made the right choice or not.
>"Oh..."
>Starlight looks at you with a unsure look, she was nervous. "I'm ok, just...calming down. I can't believe she'd still try something like that."
>She doesn't say that in a way that sounded sure, it was more in a way in which she was awaiting your opinion.
"Yeah well, don't worry about. You made the right decision."
>"Yeah...You're right. If she really wanted to be my friend, she should have tried a letter first." Starlight gave a nod, as if to assure herself.
"Eh, I guess."
>You look at the train, you realized you would have to go back on it with Twilight. Well, you could use your map. But you don't wanna leave Lyra hanging.
"Looks like I gotta go. It was good seeing you Starlight"
>"it was good seeing you too Anon, I'll send you a letter about the town's decision when I show them some of my blueprints. Though...how exactly will I get it to you?" Starlight had no idea how to ggo about sending you a letter through subspace.
"Ummm...just...err...send it to my Aunt Fluttershy, she'll hold on to it for me"
>>
ERF MY MAN
>>
>>26933650
Wait what, we actually got an early Erf post
>>
>>26933650
well, now I feel bad for Twilight
>>
Yeah. Caught up on the last update. That was brutal. Twilight might have to go on suicide watch.
>>
DON'T GET BANNED ERF
>>
>>26934655
I guess Erf is down
>>
>>26933650
>net died

>Yeah, hopefully that'd work. You weren't too sure if that was even a good idea. But Fluttershy shouldn't mind if you tell her. You'd also have to explain everything that went on too. She was no doubt worried that it took you so long to get back. Poor thing.
>You give a hug and a wave to Starlight, and go onto the train. You see the conductor waiting, the moment he gets sight of you he heads off. But...ugh, something you were hoping not to see was within your view.
>Lyra was trying to give Twilight a pep talk.
>Dammit Lyra...
>As you walked over to them, you could hear Lyra trying to explain to Twilight that you meant well, you were just going off unupdated information. That you didn't mean to be so harsh and that you were just being protective. And that the important thing was that Starlight was ok and happy and good. Twilight was explaining there was actually something more to it, something about you. but you step into their line of sight as you drew near.
>However, you didn't feel too bad for Twilight. You felt as if she should have not come altogether. You sit opposite of Twilight and Lyra, and just greet Lyra.
"Hey Lyra, so...whatcha...doin??"
>Lyra however doesn't answer to that, she just looks at you with a determined yet forlorn look. She wanted things to be alright. "Anon, you're not really that mad at Princess Twilight right? Twilight told me you forgave her, but you still seem super mad at her. What's up?"
"I did forgive her, It didn't mean I actually have to like her. I tried, I really did. But..."
>You look towards Twilight
"You're still really suspicious of everything"
>Twilight looks up at you, she looks totally bummed out.
>>
>>26934783
Did Celestia actually told Twilight about anon being a human?
>>
>>26934783
>"Anon, I'm really sorry. But you had to have been there to see why I was suspicious. She had the entire town in her control, and she attacked us and took our cutie marks. She wouldn't listen to reason. But for all of that, I didn't come straight here. I know I was wrong for wanting to investigate so thoroughly, but still. How can you be angry at me for just wanting to be friends with her?"
>You raise an eyebrow at her
"Are you serious? You shouldn't have come here at all. Celestia or no, Starlight is MY friend, and you should have taken my word for it."
>"Anon...." Lyra gave you soft sad eyes "Why are you being so mean? You do know it's also her duty as a princess to check up on her anyway right? She is a princess after all, she has to worry about all the ponies who might be in trouble. Don't you think it's a good thing that she at least came to try to make friends with Starlight?"
>You nearly grumble. That didn't matter. She had no business bothering someone who didn't want to see her.
"Not really, I already told Twilight that she wasn't wanted....and she still came. Do you think just because Celestia gave you some advice that you'd be wanted?"
>"Anon...." Lyra didn't understand your attitude at all. "Why are you being so mean?"
>Dammit Lyra.
>You did your best to explain your side to her.
"Because I fixed the problem, Starlight is ok, the town is fine, and she didn't want to see Twilight. That's why you went with me, remember? Why do you suddenly have a problem with this?"
>Lyra looked down, now feeling a ashamed of herself. "I didn't know it was like this....I don't know why you have to be like this at all. Did you know Twilight forgave and became your father's friend even after he committed treason? If Twilight didn't do what she did, you wouldn't be here. So can't you forgive Twilight for everything. and try to be friends?"
>>
Ugh, Anon, really laying it on thick. This is going to cause problems
>>
>>26935046
>Actually, that was....kind of a good point. Or almost good. marred by the fact that Discord still treats Twilight like crap. But then again, if not for Twilight. You'd not be here at all, that was an absolute fact.
>Dammit....you shouldn't falter though. You felt like you had to make sure Twilight would leave Starlight alone.
"I don't know..."
>Twilight looked up at you, she seemed a little nervous about what she had to say. "Actually.......about that. Princess Celestia did have something else to say."
"What?...what do you mean?"
>Twilight took a breath. She was awaiting how'd you react to this, and would then react accordingly. "She asks you if you could stay at my castle for a week. Of course we'd have to ask your father to allow you to do that. That's fine. She wants us to learn and bond with each other. I know that sounds weird, trust me, I thought it was weird too considering how you...well..acted, but, it is Princess Celestia we're talking about. She always knows what's right"
>>
>>26935102
>.....fucking...shit....
>Twilight was one thing. But you actually liked Celestia. Why in the blue blazes would she ask you this? She knows you have secrets. And bonding with a suspicious horse like Twilight would be nothing but trouble. Whyyyyyy?
"You're telling me Princess Celestia herself asked if I could stay with you for a week? Really?"
>Twilight nodded "Yeah, that's what she asked. She said you didn't have to if you didn't want to. But, she'd really like it if you did" Twilight had uncertainty in her voice. as if she felt Celestia making that kind of request wasn't a good idea, but she wasn't going to doubt her. And therefore would do her best to make this happen.
"What about school?"
>"Royal pardon, she feels you're smart enough to miss a week. And our bonding will be put towards your grade. If you and your father agree of course."
>Twilight let's out a nervous laugh
"You could look at it this way, if we learn to get along, then it'd be an easy grade to put on your record, right?"
>.....dammit Celestia...You couldn't even get the words "No" or "Nope" in your mouth. You liked Celestia. You liked the way she treated you. She was motherly and kind, while mischievous and fun. Saying no would cause you trouble, not to mention cause guilt of disappointing her.
>Then there was Lyra, who you were hurting every moment by the way you were acting. She helped you get this far, then you were shitting on her beliefs and care by being an asshole. You were already on the train, and Twilight was being passive. There was no need to continue. Not unless you wanted to seem like an asshole.
>But goddammit, a whole week?
"If my dad says yes, fine."
>You then look to Lyra, and sigh.
"And...I'm sorry Lyra. I guess I'm being real high strung about all this. But you at least understand my point of view, right?"
>Lyra shook her head "No....but, you're still my friend. I'm still your friend right?"
>>
>>26935160
>...dammit Lyra....just...
>You give up emotionally, you don't smile, you don't frown, you just...give up.
"You're still my friend."
>Lyra could see your defeated look, and gives you a hug to try to cheer you up. "Anon, I'm not against you, ok? I just don't want anypony to be hurt. Your friend is fine, and you finished what you came here to do. You should be happy about that. Now you can focus on trying bonding with Princess Twilight. I mean, how bad can it possibly be?"
>Something about being hugged by someone who actually cares about you always did your heart good. Even in the darkest of times.
>You give her a hug back, and consider her words. You knew she wans't against you. You knew she wasn't against Twilight. She just....cared.
>You sigh
"You're right, Lyra. I'll talk to my dad myself, see if i can convince him to let me stay awhile. You know, in case he says no. But I don't see what we could learn from each other. I really don't"
>"Well, it never hurt anypony to try. And I bet the both of you will be really surprised by how much you can learn from eachother. Like I do with Bonbon, everyday I learn something new. So I bet by the end of the week; you both will be such great friends"
>That's sure is a lot of optimism Lyra had. But you could tell that even Twilight was unsure. But unlike you, Twilight really did want to give it her best shot.
>The rest of the trip on the train was mostly a silent one. Mostly you and Lyra talking about what did go on in the trip, which of course caught Twilight's attention. Not to hurt or upset Lyra, you let Twilight in on the going ons of the visit.
>When you all reach Ponyville. The sun was already getting ready to set. You big Lyra a farewell and gave her a hug. You let her know everything would be fine. Of course, she still felt the need to tell you a few "encouraging" words through her own naivete, such as everything won't be as bad as you think and that you and Twilight will definitely be pretty good friends.
>>
>>26935371
>With that, Lyra got off the train and went on her way. Mentioning she'd go see Bonbon to let her know she was ok. This just left you and Twilight.
>You both stepped out of the train, and looked at eachother.
>"Anon, can I ask you a teeny tiny question?"
>For Lyra and Celestia's sake. you'd be as friendly as possible with her until she herself did something that pissed you off.
"What is it?"
>"Well, I was just wondering what your opinion on friendship is."
"You want to know that now? We just got off the train"
>"I know, but. I feel it's important to ask this question so I can get a better understanding of how your opinion differs from mine. That way I can adequately prepare myself for the week."
>wut?
"Are you serious? You have to make preparations?"
>Twilight nods "I do, Anon. You really are like no colt I've ever seen. In more ways than one. You have views and opinions that are different from any other pony I've ever met. And I don't think it's because of your father either. Princess Celestia wants us to bond for a reason, thats why I want to ask you this question before I walk you back to Fluttershy's"
"I guess it's not too far off from yours. The only real difference is that I don't want to make friends with everypony. I don't even want to try. I like the friends I have and anypony looking to be my friend is fine as long as they are good and nice and all that. It's just I'm not gonna go out of my way to make friends with just some random pony."
>"Well, I can understand that....but just for reasons, why is that?"
"Because I don't want to have a friend pool so large that I can't handle it. The only pony I've ever seen who could handle it is Pinkie Pie. It's amazing really. But it's not for me. Does that answer your question?"
>>
can't do it. too sleepy
>>
>>26935461
http://pastebin.com/gAX6Tf1P
>>
>>26923008
This is why anonfilly greentexts are shit.
Anon colt for life
>>
Good stuff man
>>
Anon was an edgy brat on this one
>>
>>26935442
Goddamit anon, you went full Donte
>>
>>26935442
All I can think of while this is going on is what DT is thinking.

She hasn't seen Anon since he made that promise and is probably thinking he i avoiding her.
>>
>>26935442
I foresee much friction in the future.
>>
>>26937311
Weren't we suppose to see spoiled rich one last time?
>>
>>26937439
l-lewd
>>
>>26919507
Is Anon filly our sister general?
>>
>>26938217
In Erf' story? No
>>
>>26938230
are you dumb
>>
>>26938821
Well, ARE you dumb?
>>
File: 1337400497875.gif (758KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1337400497875.gif
758KB, 512x288px
>>26939418
do you mean " Are YOU dumb"?
because this guy >>26938217 was asking if Anonfilly is our sister general. Not "our sister in general" or whatever, but the equivalent to a sister store.
>>
>>26935160

>Spending a whole week with Twatlight

I can see this ending up really bad. Like, "You don't deserve to be the Princess of Friendship!" edgy kind of bad. I wouldn't mind seeing that though. Seems like Anon has some unresolved issues with Twilight that stems from more than just her paranoia.

Maybe he's an ex-Twifag who was super buttblasted about Magical Mystery Cure?
>>
>>26939823
>Last days are basically pure paranoia from both of them, just expecting for the other to stab them while they sleep
>>
>>26939582
>Chie fag
Well, your waifu is dumb, that is for sure
>>
>>26939823

It would be interesting, since anon special talent is chaos and Twilight is an embodiment of harmony. So it has potential for fun moments when shit goes down
>>
>>26939823
>Seems like Anon has some unresolved issues with Twilight that stems from more than just her paranoia.

I don't know. I would be kind of pissy to anyone that almost banishes me to hell.
>>
>>26941132
Yeah, but at the same time, you can ride the high horse for so long until you look like the cunt. In the end, anon has to let it go, considering that he's at risk of fucking up Equestria if he can't reform Chrysalis
>>
>>26935371
In b4 DT freaks out that anon gets to spend a week with an alicorn princess and not with her at school.
>>
File: 1107034.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1107034.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
Wonder how Diamond Tiara is doing with her mom.
Wonder if we'll see more of hot maids with different accents
>>
>>26941787
>dat pic
hol-unf
>>
>>26941787
the better question is

will the house maids be all over anon for helping dt out of her funk
>>
Quick question, does Anon have to be a pony? I've been getting the itch to write, in this thread especially, but I feel like there are certain aspects that can be explored better if Anon were simply aged down instead of turned into a pony.
>>
>>26941975
no, just write what your heart desires. also, i got food. and as long as net shenanigans doesn't happen. we should get some stuff done tonight
>>
>>26942015
this

also yiss
>>
>>26941975
Nope, and there's not really a rule against kid anon. So if you want to write, you are welcome my friend
>>
>>26941975
That sounds interesting, go for it m8
>>
>>26942015
hope that you don't have to battle your net again
>>
>>26941787
I doubt she will get mad at anon, just curious. But that's it if her mind isn't overwhelmed with the happiness of having her mother at her side, and actually acting like a mother for the first time in god knows how long
>>
>>26935442
>Fuck...i might need a new keyboard. or something. the computer seems to lock up on a click..can't tell if it's the mouse or keyboard. But the mouse is pretty new. or maybe i just accidentally hit tab twice or something. I'm gonna air it out before typing the next bit

>"It does...soo um...ready to go?"
>You shake your head
"No, I can walk myself back to my aunt's. I'd like to be alone to think about all this, that's not a problem, is it?"
>"No no" Twilight says nervously "I just thought you'd like some company, so we could talk a little more."
"Look, no disrespect or anything. But I need to talk to her by myself, and I have some other things to do right after. Don't you have others things to do too?"
>"I uhm, maybe?" Twilight realized she may be pressing too hard, she already got you to agree to it. She just had to hope Discord did as well "No, you're right" Twilight smiles, a false smile anyway "I better go see what Spike's doing. Well, erm....see you soon then. I'm sure we'll have the best of times. Just.." Twilight's smile lessened "be open to some ideas ok? I really am sorry Anon, about trying to seal you, and everything I may have done to make things worse. But, let's keep an open mind alright? We both might find things really surprising if we do"
>She apologized again. Ugh....fine. For Celestia's sake, you would keep an open mind. You never got to spend a whole lot of time with Twilight. Hopefully, maybe, goddamn wishing this won't turn out bad.
"It's fine Twilight, and yeah...maybe. Anyway..."
>You start walking away, but you don't even look back at her when you say
"Seeya later"
>>
>>26943814
>She replies, but she doesn't follow. Good. Damn, Twilight really was annoying. You couldn't put your hoof on it, but she just wasn't a pony you could see yourself being friends with. She's always doing something shitty, and yet she gets forgiven. And when she's not doing something shitty, she's just being either cold or dumb about it. But maybe you were just thinking too much on her negative qualities. She at least cares when she remembers, and tries the best she can. And really, Equestria could have been doomed by any of the mane 6, whether it be Pinkie and the Tantabus or Rarity and that cursed book thing. egh.....you were getting that naggy feeling that maybe she really deserved a better chance.
>Damn you Celestia....
>It was already getting pretty late. And after Fluttershy, you wanted to rush back to Diamond Tiara's home. You wanted to see what was going on with her and her mother. You hoped you weren't too late for that.
>After some time walking, you reach Fluttershy's cottage. your mind filled with growing doubt about Twilight. Egh...she really did forgive Discord after that whole shit with Tirek......and as heavy as being sealed in Tartarus is, Discord nearly doomed the entire world to a fate worse than that. And you yourself was forgiving of Chrysalis, an actual evil force in this world.....fuck...
>You sigh as these thoughts riddle your head, you look over to the family statues by the cottage.
>Yep......good ole Discord,Fluttershy, and you...posed as if you were one family unit. When really most of it was a ruse. But it was a ruse with heart put into it.
>You knock on the door
>"H-hello? Who is it" You hear from the other side, the sweet soft voice of Fluttershy.
"it's me Aunt Fluttershy, I'm back"
>The door immediatly flies open as Fluttershy zips at you and hovers up. hugging you tightly
>She was in tears "Anon! Oh Anon! you're ok! Why didn't you come back?! Where did you go?!"
>>
>>26943888
>Fuck...she really didn't expect you to go so far out of the town.
"I, went to see Starlight,"
>"I...oh" Fluttershy sniffed, "B-b-but, I didn't expect you to go that far....d-didn't you catch up with Twilight?"
>You shook your head "No, I thought she was flying towards the town, so I took the train. Turns out she was heading towards Celestia's instead. Aunt Fluttershy..."
>You give her a hug
"I didn't mean to worry you, I was just trying to help a friend"
>Fluttershy cuddles onto you tight while hovering in mid air "A-anon, I know you meant well. But don't you think it was irresponsible to go on the train by yourself? You could have come back for me. I would have joined you, you know that right?"
>You probably did...
"I know, but. I thought I had very little time. But another friend came and helped me instead."
>Fluttershy looked directly into your eyes, a motherly look of concern behind her tears "Anon...two foals isn't much better being out on their own. Do you know the kind of trouble your friends have gotten into when they go out alone? There was this one time where they encountered a cockatrice, and Applejack told me about this time about her sister taking it upon herself to make a delivery. It's not safe."
"Oh, well actually it was a Mare who helped me. Do you know Lyra?"
>"Lyra? oh, erm..a little. She seems nice....she helped you? Really?" Fluttershy was confused, it seemed awfully weird for an adult to agree to something like that just out of the blue.
>>
>>26944143
>You nod
"Yeah, she just got off the train and saw that I was in trouble. We got to the town, everything got sorted out. And now everything is sorta ok."
>"Sorta ok?" Fluttershy hovers downward and gently puts you down before landing. "what do you mean by sorta?"
"Well....Twilight did eventually show up. And, I...I don't really want to talk about that part. All I want to say is that her and Starlight didn't become friends. And now, on Princess Celestia's request, she wants me to stay with Twilight for a week."
>"mmnnnnn...." Fluttershy wanted more details on what happened, but...the fact that Celestia was involved seemed more intriguing to her. But...then there was the fact you didn't seem comfortable talking about it, yet it involved her friend Twilight. "....Anon...why don't you want to tell me exactly what happened?"
"I just.....don't want to. I don't want this to become a bigger thing than it has to be. Please?"
>"Anon, I can just ask Twilight. You know that right? This involves her as much as it does you. And I'm your aunt, I need to know these things"
>mnnnnnnnn
" Aunt Fluttershy....nnnn"
>She gave you those eyes, big soft and sad eyes as her bottom lip quivered.
>Dammit...
"Well, ernmm...Things were fine for awhile. Me and Starlight and Lyra, we got along well, I even managed to teach Starlight a few friendship lessons of my own. But when Twilight came by, there was a disagreement. Starlight didn't want to be her friend and I backed her up. Lyra...didn't fully agree with this..you know how ponies usually are. They don't like conflict...not that I d-do or anything. It's just. well...that's how that visit ended. Then Twilight told me Princess Celestia would like me to stay with her for a week. Her as in Twilight I mean. So...I agreed, because I'm not gonna deny a request from Princess Celestia. I just need dad's permission. And that's pretty much the whole story"
>>
>>26944260
>Fluttershy didn't say anything at first. She was busy processing that information. Of course, if you told her your exact words on the matter. she might have found it wrong. And you didn't need that right now.
>"I'm not going to question Princess Celestia's motives. If anypony knows what's right, it'd be her. I just find it very weird that all of this happened. I actually thought that if you all talked things out, maybe things would have been fine. And then there's the fact Princess Celestia wants you and Twilight to stay together for a week. It's all so strange. Anon, is there any other secrets you haven't told me? Because....this seems like this might involve more than what I know already. You know you can tell me the truth, I won't judge."
>Fluttershy gave you a reassuring smile as the last of her tears dropped. She was just glad you were ok, but still worried about all this.
>Dammit.....
>You hesitated, surely something would come in to break this conversation.
>"Anon?"
>But nothing did...
".....Well, other than a few secrets my dad has. Nothing really."
>You gave her a big...fake...smile.
>"Ok, I believe you" Fluttershy smiled, she felt relieved "Just as long as you're ok. And, thank you for being honest with me. You're such a good little colt." Fluttershy gave you a peck on the cheek "I know in the end, you'll do the right thing. And I know that once you spent time with Twilight that things won't be that bad. Though....."
>Fluttershy suddenly felt a dreadful thought. "....Anon, let me ask you something. Twilight, isn't upset at you about anything, is she?"
>She was upset, but not in the way she seemed to be suggestiong.
"No, why?"
>>
wow woulda ya look at that dead thread_________________________
>>
>>26945063
Shut up Madeline
>>
>>26945113
suck my dick, Sammy.
>>
>>26944691
sorry, this time. it's my bad. friends of mine invited me to play a new game called caveblazers....pretty fun. but it's got a nasty memory leak issue. needs patches
>>
bumpo
>>
>>26945418
It's all good Jack Owens.
>>
>>26946962
what is this madness
>>
>>26946988
Henry you dolt.
>>
>>26946988
Well Henry I appears our glorious 4chan overlords have taken a different route to messing with us.
>>
>>26944691
>>
Happy April Fools Discord
>>
Oh I'm loving this. A perfect opportunity for discord to strut his stuff in front of twilight while she can't do a single thing. And I bet it will be the price for agreeing to anon staying with twilight
>>
wait why are there so many names?
>>
>>26947733
I dont know, Eula, why ARE there so many names?
>>
>>26947790
idk jenna lets ask holly
>>
>>26947210
Goddamit Holly, stop being an edgy faglord
>>
Come on guys, the least you could do is try to stay alive.
>>
>>26949038
No let me die.
>>
so i have name now mmmm this is fun!
>>
>>26949141
Fuck off Lesley
>>
>>26944691
Godfucking dammit anon, stop being a cunt
>>
>>26949647
Go home Sonia. No one likes you.
>>
>>26949740
Suck my dick Ana, you are worse than Twilight
>>
>>26950224
Kim im about to smack a bitch
>>
>>26950383
>>26950383
Marina, you fucking suck harder than RD
>>
>>26950647
and you take more dicks than rarity
>>
>>26951094
And you are a bigger nigger than Zecora
>>
>>26952040
spike has fucked rarity more times than you've fucked anything.
Fuck you pauline
>>
>>26952076
You are a bigger autist than Erf's anon, Florence
>>
>>26952735
and you are more comfy than Erf's DT.
nick
>>
dead thread
>>
>>26953903
ur ded
>>
>>26944260
>Lying like this again
Anon, you dumb brat
>>
With all this shit going on, I do wonder if we are getting green tonight
>>
>>26954580
holy shit what happened
>>
>>26954609
AGH, the april fools blocks my name. it's me, Erf. i just got home. got stuck on a flooded road
>>
>>26954620
I don't know Lula. I believe we all got a little too chaotic in this day
>>
>>26954635
Lorreta hello again it is uncle incognito how are you
>>
>>26954620
So, are we really getting green tonight?
>>
>>26955029
when the medicine kicks in. I've fallen ill...probably from bicycling through the rain for days. my roommate got worried for me, he's driving me to work tomorrow becaus he says i'm an idiot for still trying to bike ride in my current state.
>>
>>26955038
Well you need to care about your health, Erf.
Good you got a good roommate who cares
I would say if you are taking medicine, is better to rest than write, but is your decision
>>
>>26955222
fuck dat shit. i just need to get some out, just need focus
>>
>>26955252
Like I said, is your decision
We are always here, so...
>>
>>26944691
>Fluttershy had a fear that Twilight MIGHT try something out of the ordinary if she was actually upset at you. Even if not in the same tier as banishment, she knew how Twilight could get when she tries to get something done or confront something she deems a problem. And She felt she couldn't let something like that happen on you. But she ALSO didn't want to worry you. So many complicated and conflicting feelings. "Oh...nothing, I just wanted to know." Fluttershy then looked at you, she knew as well that there still has to be some sort of conflict between you and Twilight. "Anon, I want you to act your very best when staying with Twilight....but, if Twilight DOES try something you don't like. Let me know ok? I'll try my best to talk it out with the both of you."
>That actually might be for the best, but Fluttershy is also a pushover. ugh, it was better than nothing. You thought you could act your best. It shouldn't be that hard to survive the week. If Discord allows it anyway.
"Don't worry Aunt Fluttershy, I can do this. I promise I'll be on my best behavior"
>"I know you will, so, do you want to stay for dinner? Or do you have to go back home? I don't mind if you do have to go back home, I'm just glad you're safe."
>Actually....there was one other thing you wanted to check.....you hoped she was still there too.
"Actually, there's something else I want to check out. You don't mind if I go somewhere else do you?"
>"Well no....as long as your father doesn't mind you wandering around. ergh..." Fluttershy thought she knew the answer, and she didn't like it "He does, doesn't he?"
>You nod
"Yeah, he trusts me enough for me to go out on my own."
>"Right...he would...ok" Fluttershy felt like she should have a talk to Discord about that, but for now, his word would go over hers. As much as she didn't like it. "You just be careful...ok Anon?"
"I will, trust me Aunt Fluttershy, I'll be fine...I promise"
>>
>>26955481
>Fluttershy pulls you in for one more hug "I know you'll be careful..." She just didn't trust others to be so caring.
>After that, with another hug and a goodbye, you headed towards Diamond Tiara's. Fuck, you really wanted to catch Spoiled before she had to leave. You had this hunch she'd still have to go back to the business sooner or later.
>It never fully left your mind of what you did, how could it? You still had to rub it in Twilight's face. But as you rushed over to DT's, you wondered if that was even a good idea to do anymore. For Discord, it's another thing to laud over the purple princess. For you? eh.....but it did make him happy.
>It was also starting to get kind of late. You hoped you didn't pull yourself into a sleep over.
ehh fuck, ok..you guys are right. i just puked on my hand and mouse. nothing major, but i'm overdoing at this point...only 2 posts...how disgraceful...fuck this weather
>>
>And then anon got raped
>>
>>26955542
God damn Erf, I told you your health is more important
>>
File: 1457230623623.png (289KB, 711x849px) Image search: [Google]
1457230623623.png
289KB, 711x849px
>>26955542
>i just puked on my hand and mouse.
THE FUCK MAN
>>
>>26955542
erf my nigga health>green take care of yourself
>>
>>26955542
We told ya brah
>>
>>26956432
I want to fuck that pony
>>
File: 1454891234198.jpg (588KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
1454891234198.jpg
588KB, 1400x990px
>>26959889
You like bat mares, anon?
>>
>>26959935
They are actually my favorite
>>
>>26959935
>>26960394
>>>/out/
>>
>>26960423
But I do like batmares, anon. What'ts wrong with that, they are cute
>>
>>26961166
i bet you like nyx too, faggot
>>
File: 1373054496668.png (252KB, 1000x824px) Image search: [Google]
1373054496668.png
252KB, 1000x824px
>>26961193
Not really, I like bats because I find them cute. I don't find Nyx cute at all
>>
>>26955542
>only 2 posts...how disgraceful...fuck this weather
Considering you are sick, well, not so much
>>
>>26961899
still sick. had to concede in an argurment to take a ride to work. cell is dead so had to buy a new phone. my only solice is that its not a cold.
>>
>>26962125
>that its not a cold.
Yet you mean.
>>
>>26962125
Take care because if you fuck up , then it will become a cold
>>
>>26962125
atleast your alive erf so thats good
>>
>>26959935
I like anything my dick says yes.
>>
>>26965329
watching new episode.
>>
>>26966294
Oh shit, completely forgot there was one today
>>
>>26966605
i liked it.
>>
File: 1438379470215.jpg (43KB, 685x681px) Image search: [Google]
1438379470215.jpg
43KB, 685x681px
>>26966611
It was alright. They reused gags from previous episodes and they ONCE AGAIN made Pinkie into an overbearingly annoying little shit.
Its like they forgot how to write her.
>>
>>26966611
It was shit
>>
>>26967372
She has always been an overbearingly annoying little shit.
>>
>>26918495

>nearly done writing the first part of my story
>I come here and find a corpse disguised as a thread

At least have some discussion or throw around some story ideas. Hell, I'll give you one.

>Discord accidentally a dimension and Fluttershy guilt trips him into fixing it
>Since Fluttershy is with him, he kidnaps one or all of the princesses so they can look after his son
>He leaves them with a list of rules that make no sense, but will enact cruel and humourous punishments if they're broken
>They have to survive inside a crazy ass house while Anon makes ridiculous requests that only Discord could grant
>"I asked for that animated chocolate velociraptor ages ago! Don't make me get the vacuum cleaner!"
>>
>>26967572
I think there are a few too many typos there, pal. Might want to fix those up because I don't understand a word I just read.
>>
>>26967572

Hilarious as that can be, its too thrown about for me to go "imma write dat shit." I actually don't kno wit to do with that, but the look of a messy haired teen humanon with braces in superman pony jammies comes to mind. It takes me back...
>>
File: 1429309218909.png (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1429309218909.png
40KB, 300x300px
>>26967572
I like your enthusiasm, I really do, but I didn't understand what you were trying to say, but I'll try anyways. Your idea is that Discord opens a portal to another dimension, then he somehows kidnaps someone from there and that's what kicks off him having a son? Or Discord and anon were already into all that before Discord opens the portal?.

But anyways, second point is Fluttershy, knowing about the portal, I suppose that she was with Discord when he opens the portal since she convinced Discord to fix his mess.

Why would he kidnap the princesses and expect for shit to not bite him in the ass when all this is over? Like, why would Celestia and Luna accept being punished and not retaliate after everything is done. Why would anon even agree to be a cunt to Celestia, when she's not bad? .

Maybe I'm wrong about all of this, but you honestly have some issues with typos. I'm seriously not trying to be mean, but I honestly can't understand what this story is supposed to be.

>>26967649
> its too thrown about for me to go
>I actually don't kno wit to do with that
Typos dude, so you are looking for ideas. Why not try to experiment with different characters, like instead of having a main cast of Discord, anon and Fluttershy, maybe go with Applejack, or anon having adventures on the chaos dimension. It doesn't need to be 100% random stuff, little problems can be interesting if they are well told.
>>
>>26967649
But seriously, don't be discouraged by what I said in >>26967774, you need to correct your typos, and try to justify why one or all princesses would accept such a deal
>>
>>26967640
>>26967649
>>26967774
>>26968046

I'm all for constructive criticism, but that's not the story I'm writing. It was just something I wrote in two minutes while on the shitter in hopes that it would spark some discussions. I guess I sort of succeeded?
>>
>>26968142

Heh I was just about to say.

">>26968046

Its fine, I'm not gonna do anything anyway. Though I guess that anon did something in starting a discussion -about making sense of his spitballed idea."
>>
>>26955542
>Night has fallen as you reach the manor. You groan to yourself. The visit and long train ride to and from Ponyville ate up a lot of your time.
>Like fucking shit, you'd really need a better way to get to the town. But, writing letters will have to do.
>there was lights on in the manor. of course, it can't be late enough for sleep yet. At least not for the Riches.
>You wish you had a bowtie.....god, what a waste of a charge, you could have had a bowtie for this visit. A really nice one. Oh well.
>You stop at the door....man, you didn't even know if she was still here. Filthy was probably inside though, he might be able to give some insight.
>You knock on the door. and sit on your butt, wagging your tail like a dog while smiling. Trying to act cute.
>It didn't take too long for the door to be open, and it was Filthy, instead of one of his maids, that opens the door.
>He smiled down at you, internally finding your little pose adorable, though finding something about it odd "Mr.Anon, fancy seeing you here this evening. Is there a reason you're wagging your tail like a lost puppy?"
>you stop wagging immediately as your ears lower a little as you look down nervously.
"Oh..um..just a twitch..thing...you know, just giving it a shake"
>Filthy Rich had a chuckle at that "I see, and here I thought you were just trying too hard to look...hrn..Can't quite think of the word for it. Anyway, what brings you to my home tonight Mr.Anon? I hope you didn't come for a sleep over, my little darling should be off to dreamland by now."
>Asleep?
"Well...oh...ok. erm, actually Mr.Rich. I know this is gonna sound really weird. But, is your wife here....by any chance?"
>"She actually is, weirdest thing really. She came home while I was away. She's upstairs reading Diamond Tiara a story, ain't that something? She hasn't done that since......hrn....can't quite remember if she ever really did."
>Then something clicked in his head
>>
>>26968298
Erf's post! Let's just hope that he doesn't die midway through
>>
>>26968298
>Then something clicked in his head
>"You cheeky little cunt! YOU WANT TO FUCK MY WIFE!"
"W-what? NO, I WOULD NEVER WANT TO DO THAT TO YOUR WIFE!"
>"OH So you think me wife has the face of a fucking camel then!"
"N-N-"
>Filthy Rich produces a knife from god knows where and points it at you, his eyes filled with murderous rage
"OH I KNOW VERY WELL WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY, MATE! I'LL MAKE YOU THE NEXT KING SOMBRA!"
>>
>>26968298
>"Mr.Anon, mind telling me why you have interest in my wife?"
>He doesn't know, well then. That's interesting.
"I just..."
>Fuck.....you couldn't come up with a lie. What possible reason would you have to see her?
"I...erm. "
>"Now then" Filthy Rich rubbed his chin "Ain't that interestin'. Mr.Anon, I hope you don't think me a fool"
>wut?
"What do you mean?"
>"Well, my wife is happier than usual and you suddenly have an interest in her. Am I to assume you had some sort of talk with her? I know you must have, ya can't expect me to be ignorant of all these going ons. Now, how about you come inside to my study and we have a chat about this whole thing, hm? Ya got me me curious"
>wellie well well. This...will be either bad or good. Now you couldn't lie. Hell, how could you anyway? He could just ask his wife later for confirmation. You just nod and tell him ok as you follow him to his study. Christ, you wondered how he was going to react.
>He sits down on his large, very comfy chair. This one looked new, much more puffier and soft with red velvet padding and a gold rim, almost like a throne, the letters "F.R" engraved at the tip top.
>"Tea Mr.Anon?"
>You sat down on the smaller seat across from him, a small table between the both of you. There was nothing on it, so you assume he'd call for one of his maids. But...
"No thank you"
>"Alrighty, now then. Now, why don't you explain to me how you managed to change my wife hmmmm?"
>>
>>26968432
Well shit, how's anon gonna explain that he tormented FR wife
>>
>>26968432
>oh joy. ahhh geez. Why did you even come here again? What was the point?....hopefully he doesn't get too pissed...or something....god...
"Well, you see Mr.Rich...if you want the truth.."
>You explain to him exactly what happened. How you and Discord got into the building, and what you did with Spoiled Rich. The only thing you omit is that Discord's reasoning was to mess with Twilight with the victory.
>"....so then, you conspired with your father to force a change in my wife's views because you felt that my daughter, my pride in joy, was hurting?"
>You nod
"Yeah...She wanted me to use my special horn to make her an Alicorn."
>Filthy Rich then nodded "'Course, You wouldn't do it because you don't know what would happen, would you? Besides the fact that I wouldn't approve of such an unnatural transformation"
>You nod again
"Yes sir"
>Filthy Rich was pondering, he was thinking so deeply. His wife had improved...but it was forced. He didn't like the fact his wife had to be terrorized into this...but...
"You know Mr.Anon, I don't think I ever considered that there was this side of you. Then again, looking at the fact that you seemed to have recently gained a cutie mark in chaos, which by the way I offer my congratulations, it seems like there's more to you than meets this old pony's eye"
>He knows what the mark is?
"You know the symbol of chaos?"
>"I do, had to familiarize myself with all sort of crazy doodads and markings for my secret project...well, it ain't that secret, it's just a theme park themed after your father. The kids would love it you know, and besides bringing in new jobs for the pony folk, it would also be a nice revenue on the side. Everypony wins. But I digress, that project is on hold until I can actually speak to him. Now, Mr.Anon. I know you meant well. And I'll even say, to see my wife this way does this pony's heart good......but it wasn't in your place to do this"
>>
>>26968714
Well, he's right
>>
>>26968714
"Mnngh...What else was I supposed to do? Diamond Tiara felt like she didn't really have a mother anymore."
>"And that's what made you act. I tell you what Mr.Anon, this is difficult to cast my judgement on. You do understand you could have unraveled this family and our business at the same time, right?"
>Really?...nahhh
"I...didn't know that, I mean. I managed to do what I set out to do, I think I did pretty good. I know It's your family, but...."
>Filthy Rich cuts you off
"But nothing...Mr.Anon..."
>Filthy Rich looks at you with a serious look, he looked you right in the eye out of respect. "When we consider all the facts. You acted out of kindness to help my daughter in her time of need. And although you had no right to meddle in our family the way you did, you felt in your heart that if you hadn't, that my daughter would suffer a broken heart. That's how it went, right?"
>You nod nervously
"Y-yes"
>"I see, well Mr.Anon. I hope you know what you're doing"
>wut?
"What do you mean?..sir"
>"That kind of action? Surely you know that made Diamond the happiest little filly in all of Equestria. Are you telling me with all that smarts that you haven't realized what that means?"
"errrr..."
>Filthy Rich smiled at you "Well" he chuckled "Let me just say that you better father me at least two grandchildren, Because after this mess, you ain't gettin out of it now. Now, should I call ya son? or should I save that until after you all are married?"
>EEEGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>26968996
"D-does she even know I had anything to do with it?"
>ooohhh shit.
>"Fraid' so, she doesn't know all the details of course, but she knows you had a big hoof in it. I don't know why you didn't come to me first, if I had known she was feeling this way. We could have done something together. And I know what you're thinking Mr.Anon. How could I change anything if it's been going on for this long? Well, I have two things to say about that."
>Filthy hung his head slightly, he frowned, you could tell there was hurt in his heart. "First, I know that I've been a fool. My little darling never came to me about her feelings, and I never noticed. My life and my business are so close together that sometimes I miss the itty bitty little details of the going ons of my own life. If I had known their relationship was truly this awful I would have done something. There's no way I'd knowingly let this go on, for it to have gone on due to my own ignorance is inexcusable. But I assure you, I could have fixed this myself had I known."
>He then sighed, and looked back up at you
>"Nevertheless, you have shown character, you put my daughter's needs over your own. You set out to try to and succeed at fixing a family dilemma I knew nothing about. I do declare, that amounts to something. No....that amounts to more than that. Mr.Anon, you have earned my absolute respect. From now on I'll see you as a stallion rather than a colt. And I would be proud to be your stepfather."
>....oohh lord. You felt like a mary sue, the only thing was is now you seemed to have been locked right into DT now. 100%....fuck.
>You could see the hope in his eyes, he saw you as this amazing colt. Fuck....you could feel your life slipping away from you. What you had was what others saw of you, instead of it just being you. god geez christ.
>What could you do now? you didn't expect this at all....
"T-thank you Mr.Rich, umm...err.."
>>
>>26969295
>"haha! look at ya, yep. I'd be speechless too after having to sit down with somepony as powerful as myself. You did good Mister...hmnn"
>Filthy corrected himself
>"Anon"
>He then looked at you with a stern seriousness "though a word of advice to you. From one stallion to another. You're gonna wanna be careful with how you conduct yourself since you seem the type to go all in, one mistake that big and your entire life could be forever ruined....or the lives you got yourself involved in. you're an amazing colt Anon, but that's also has to do with who your daddy happens to be and the power of the horn he has given you."
>...mnnnn, he was probably right. no, he was right. Because now you knew there'd be no way to shake Diamond Tiara off now. You didn't actually think that it would lead to possible eternal love. cripes....
"Y-yes sir"
>"Sir?" Filthy laughed heartily "Anon, you don't have to call me that anymore. Just call me Rich, or Filthy Rich....but not Filthy, I know it's my name and all but it just doesn't roll off the tongue well if you know what I mean."
>You did....what kind of first name was Filthy anyway? or Spoiled for that matter.
"Yes, sure erm...Filthy Rich."
>"There we are, now. How about we wait for the missus hm? You look like you could use a drink."
>Spoiled Rich takes a small bell and rings it.
>You didn't even really answer, Spoiled Rich has one of the maids who answered his call bring in two cups of tea and a teapot.
>How bizarre, if this was any other human....anyone from the board. They'd take any pussy they could get if they couldn't get their waifu. You however...yeah..DT was cute and all. But....
>........
>your mind couldn't really come up with a counter argument to this. The only real wall that stood in your way when it came to this is this entire relationship you had with the Riches and their daughter was on the foundation of a gigantic lie.
>Same with Fluttershy
>Same with Twilight
>.....same with everypony
>>
Oh shit, is Erf writing this as he goes? I was wondering about the wait time between posts. I tend to write a chapter slowly and carefully until they're done and then release the whole thing at once. Doing it like this would force me to worry less about the little things in order to keep readers from becoming impatient in between posts. They'd still get impatient though because I'm on a fucking phone.
>>
>>26969382
Since most of us are Americafags, I doubt most of the readers would notice.
>>
>>26969350
>...the only ones who knew the truth was a chaotic god, a bug, a bartender, and the princess of the sun. Starlight being a close second, she trusted you so much. And even she didn't know the full truth of it.
>if it ever got out, all this would be gone. You knew that. But how long could you keep it up? Sure, you managed to do it for this long. And you knew you could hold out. But what about when you got older? What about when Fluttershy became that much closer to you? What about if Celestia decides it's time for you to reveal everything? And even, looking at how things are. What if you DO end up with Diamond? If she became your wife, could you still live this lie?
>.....god....everytime it became harder. one day, you knew.....you were gonna spill your guts to the wrong pony...for now...you'd just have to take another bullet to your heart.
>>
>>26969382
i do write this as i go, most of this is shit i do on the spot.
>>
>>26969408
http://pastebin.com/8NhmmUFM
>>
>>26969452
heh, i'm sick and still managed at least 7 posts. I only fell asleep twice.
>>
>>26969455
don't sweat it. I liked the update.
>>
>>26969485
thank you, also. before hitting the sack. I'm aware the fact that Anon knows he's lying gets brought up from time to time. I do it on purpose, because i think realistically. anyone who feel the pressure as things build. He tries to accept it as his new life and persona, but that feeling always comes back whenever something major happens. sooner or later, Anon will have to go to Celestia on his own and confide in her, seek her advice again. Because even with the advice she gave him before, it could only help for so long. It's his new life yes, but it's still hard escaping his old one, especially when it's entangled within the web of truth and lies.
>>
>>26969518
as a reminder, she told him that he has his new life to live and yadda bla bla. That's all well and good. But it's still on a foundation of lies. but, seeing as i don't have any plans (and thus far, like the whole friendhsip festival thing) and for all I know nothing might not come of it at all. But it'll be there just in case.
>>
dead thread as always
>>
>>26969520
Oh that's right, what happened to the festival
>>
>>26969455
Those dubs are telling me to chain you to a desk and force you to write.

I don't know where you live so get your rest.
>>
Two weeks without ponies. One whole week of testing and then I couldn't make it to my computer. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about the green I promised though.
>>
>>26970649
Plus the initial infatuation was based on the fact that he kicked Discord's ass when Discord was about to kidnap DT.
That getting out would ruin both of them.
Not sure if Fluttershy could forgive terrorizing a filly, even a jerk filly.
>>
>>26971545
Besides, it would just fuck his life and cause huge damahe to everyone if anon says the truth. In this case, truth would cause way more harm. If this has to be picked up again, I'd say that going for counsel with Celestia is the best option, for both story and for anon
>>
>>26969518
I think that story wise that's the best option, anon confessing is a very dangerous slippery slope. It can't derail the tone of the story into a shittier, generic, grimdark fanfic
>>
>>26968996
>>Filthy Rich smiled at you "Well" he chuckled "Let me just say that you better father me at least two grandchildren, Because after this mess, you ain't gettin out of it now. Now, should I call ya son? or should I save that until after you all are married?"
HAHA
SHEEIIIIIT

better start thinking of baby names
>>
>>26969408
I'm just waiting for the baddest of the bad endings for him, really.
>>
>>26968996
>"But nothing...Mr.Anon..."
You missed an > there m8
>>
>>26969350
>Spoiled Rich takes a small bell and rings it.
You mean Filthy
>>
>Filthy rich rings a sinister bell
>>
>>26972158
Incognito Investment
Priceless Anomaly
Market Rush
>Add something to do with being Anonymous or chaos = babby names
>>
>>26972763
>And business or riches
>>
>>26972158
He should ask Filthy where do babies come from. Just to make things awkward for both parties.
>>
>>26972763
>>26973128
Deep Pockets ^:)
>>
>>26972339
yes i did....sorry.
>>
>>26971249
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/h4Gz1TXK

>After a few minutes, the officer had returned, slowly walking towards me. Each step he took, my heart sank deeper and deeper in my chest.
>He was looking slightly down, avoiding eye contact, but still keeping his professional demeanor.
>As I thought… Of course they wouldn’t let me even see my own daughter… I knew it was pointless to ask… But I wanted to see what they had to say of this situation.
“...What did they say?”
>”Well…” The officer tugged on his collar and scratched the stubble on his chin. A sudden pause before he answered. “They denied your request. Sorry, but you’ll have to leave now.”
>He opened his mouth once more to say something more comforting or reassuring, but shut it tightly, turning his head to the side, looking back at the explosion site.
>I stared back,body becoming numb. I couldn’t move a muscle on my face, I had no energy to respond or retaliate back...
>I thought back to a few minutes ago, when I had heard that her apartment had been blown up.
>How I dropped everything to see if she was alive...
>How I risked losing my only dead end job...
>Risking the little financial comfort we both had now and for the future...
>Just for her… My heart clenched in my chest as it filled with a weird fuzzy feeling…
>The realization... Of how Anon keeps me going, how she gave me hope that life is more than just pain and suffering.
>Finally, I cracked a faint smile as my eyes began to tear up, one escaping and trickling down my right cheek.
>>
>>26974704
>Yet, my mind had to accept the fact, that my only drive in life… Was gone.
>My smile didn’t feel like staying anymore, and returned to my normal depressed state.
>The tears eased back as the one on my cheek slowly dried up.
>The sounds of the police sirens, the crowd, the world around me… Slowly fading.
>The beating of my heart slowly increasing in volume, drumming into my ear.
>My eyes slowly began to increase the intensity of vision on the collapsed building, blurring out anything in my peripheral.
>Her voice echoed in my mind, as if she was right there.
‘Hey, stop being such an old man! You’re only 32!’...
‘You look a lot better when you smile, Dad.’...
‘I know things look rough… But there’s always another way, like you always tell me!’
>I gulped to get rid of the dryness in my throat, senses quickly returning.
“Well… Thanks for trying, anyways...”
>The officer had already left as I was dozing into my thoughts. He had returned to fending off the crowd trying to get a glimpse of the disaster.
>It didn’t bother me, I had met thousands of people as careless as that officer. It was more reassuring than depressing at this point.
>Who could blame him? He’s probably met people like me thousands of times, too.
>Two of the same man, yet we didn’t care for each other, regardless of our comparisons.
>I turned away, the officer watching from the corner of his eye. I couldn’t see him looking at me, but for some reason, I felt it.
>Even though we didn’t formally care, he had some sympathy to share.
>I had lost more than just Anon that morning.
>>
>>26974716
>I moved past the group of people that gathered around the closed off road.
>Some yelling at the officers, trying to get in, others giving up and returning to their daily lives.
>One man in the crowd noticed me leaving, averting his attention away from the spectacle and towards me.
>Turning the corner to continue my way back to my car, I felt someone grab my shoulder.
>I paid no attention as I continued down my path, the sound of sirens slowly diminishing the farther I went.
>My brain was tired already, my body slowly feeling weaker and weaker.
>”Sir, may I speak with you for a moment?”
>No response. I continued down the path.
>”Please sir, I need to speak with you”
>...
>”I know about your daughter.”
>>
>>26974727
>My body locked in place as I stood staring at the sidewalk in front of me.
>I turned around, watching as a man in his mid-twenties struggled to catch up with me.
>His hair was flaring in all types of directions, a bad case of bedhead. He wore a lab coat with all sorts of dried chemicals and stains plastered onto it.
>Typical cliche scientist outfit. C’mon life, when will you stop being so predictable with these types of things?
>Regardless of his first impression, the sight didn’t catch me off guard.
>What caught me off guard is that he knew about my daughter. But, he could be some sick man trying to mess with me.
>Hmmm… That couldn’t be the case, he didn’t look drunk or critically insane.
>The energy in me was gone at this point, yet I felt a rekindled flame in my soul...
“What is it that you possibly could know about Anon?”
>The man grinned as he heard the response. He took me by my shoulders and shook me a bit, that dumb smile beaming right at me.
>“I know she isn’t dead yet!” He let out a weird sound that signified his excitement.
>Letting out a sigh, I continued to converse with him.
“In that case, what happened to her?”
>”Aliens.”
>>
>>26974704
Holy shit, George ain't dead
>>
>>26974742
>Oh, so he was playing games with me. Figures. I was more infuriated at the fact that I let life fool me behind my back once more. Little of how it was the man doing it.
>The anger left fairly quickly as I (which I have stated before) didn’t care anymore.
“Cool”
>I retook my path, slowly coming upon my parked car. As I began to open the door, the man stopped me once more.
>I looked over my shoulder, his eyes were bulging out, face full of desperation as he pulled at my arm.
>He shifted his position so my arm was over my shoulder, pulling it behind him as if it were a giant sack of potatoes.
>”HNNG! A-At least give me a chance…! C’mon c’mon…! I have the proof to show that I’m not making this up! But we have to- UGHH…! D-Do this now!”
>Some part of me actually enjoyed his childish antics. Kind of looked silly how hard he was trying to pull me away from my car with little to no success.
>I budged and just let fate take me on its shoulders. Finally, some actual excitement in my life.
>Or maybe I was trying to push away the fact that Anon was dead. I wasn’t going to lie to myself, that was probably the case.
“Fine... Lead the way, good sir.”
>>
>>26974750
Missed me?
>>
>>26974790
Yeah m8 I actually like your shit
>>
>>26974790
No
>>
>>26975271
>tsundere
D'aww, that's cute
>>
>>26974790
Maybe, now to wait next month for next update
>>
>>26976235
Ya, I'm going to try to update more often but can't say how often updates will be.
>>
File: 1365913102190.png (527KB, 1019x483px) Image search: [Google]
1365913102190.png
527KB, 1019x483px
>>26974751
>This the story climax
>>
bumpl;jvfghfx
>>
>>26976314
So as far as I understand, anon was a gal with a shiton of problems, Discord comes in and basically tricks her into a bet she can't win so she gets transported into Equestria without her actualy wanting too. She dissapears and her dad is emotionally devastated by this, and now he has help of Dr. Scientist who somehows knows what's going on
>>
>>26974751
Find the format kinda weird since narration is on first person instead of second, but it's mostly because is different from most green text
>>
btw, is Erf kill or he will deliver tonight too?
>>
>>26979127
By the lack of response, I guess that sickness got our dear Erf. Or comcast
>>
>>26979127
>>26979477
I'm alive, just waking up from a tiny nap.

there won't be an update tomorrow due to my being schedules at fucking 8:30 AM. so...let's do this!....still sick
>>
>>26979637
Jesus, alright, hope you don't die m8
>>
>>26979637
fuck wait...let me fix the pastebin first
>>
>>26969408
>you just started thinking about it, sweating, just...bite the bullet and continue...DON'T DO IT!.
>"Errr, Anon, are you alright? you're looking like you're about to crumble. I was only joking about the grandchildren."
>You snap to attention, geez, you almost lost it.
"Oh...err, right sorry. Yeah, two is a little much huh?"
>"Depends on your mettle. Speaking of which, are you saying you're actually willing to marry my daughter? I never heard a no on that one son"
>EEEEGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"....e-erm, maybe?...I d-dunno still.."
>Shit, was he being serious or joking?
>"Well, I suppose you're still too young to decide. But you ain't gonna shake her off so easily now, I'm just sayin' Anon. you may have sealed the deal already" Filthy Rich has a laugh "It's fine though, rather a pony I know to be a good'un than some no good varmint."
>You nearly cringe in guilt...well...You....weren't exactly bad. You had good intentions, and you fixed up a season villain by yourself. That should mean something, right?
>You chuckle nervously
"That's me...a good'un."
>you pick up your tea cup and take a sip, hoping the tea would calm your nerves.
>And it doesn't, as the door to the study opens...and she comes in.
>"Are you in here dear? Diamond Tiara is asl-" Spoiled Rich spots you, her eyes going wide the moment she does.
>You freeze in place yourself. Even with the knowledge she changed, she still has a presence. and the fact the topic was on marrying Diamond didn't help.
>"Hello my sweetie pie, Now I know you remember Anon, do you want to join us for tea?" Filthy Rich looks at her with a smile.
>".........hrn..." She looks directly at you, she didn't smile, and her astonishment lessened with every moment until she finally said "Of course..."
>>
>>26980045
>But she doesn't move, and a few seconds after of not moving, Filthy Rich clears his throat at you and tilts his head towards the long couch like seat to the side. "Ahrm...hrm..."
>Wut?
>Filthy Rich tries it again, but Spoiled Rich just lets out a small laugh "Oh don't worry, I'll...just sit here." Spoiled Rich takes the seat instead.
>......oh shit.....you got it now. You were supposed to give her your seat...like a gentlemen.
>"hrn...Well," Filthy Rich doesn't take offense, he figured you may have just been nervous. Considering the friction that there must have been. He then smiled towards his wife "How was your day?"
>"oh...hrn" Spoiled look towards him and put on an awkward smile...it's like she never normally did that before. "It...actually went superbly. I managed to spend all my time with our daughter without once.....thinking..of..work...ahrm" She cleared her throat "I never realized how important friendship really was to her, and I've never seen her so happy....and.." She turned her head a little, hiding her frown. "I never seen her so happy in my company before."
>Filthy Rich turned to her and lifted her head gently to give her a muzzle rub on her nose "Well darlin', you don't have to look so down about it. Of course she's going to be happy to be with her mother. Why would you even doubt such a thing?"
>"I...hrn" Spoiled blushed a little, she even smiled a little more naturally, but still seemed at a loss for words. "I suppose I shouldn't doubt it. She's just never been that happy around me before, and all I did was talk to her and...listen. She had so much to say"
>"Well that's good then. here" Filthy Rich passed her his tea cup "You look nervous my dear, why don't you take my cup, I'm not thirsty anymore."
>Spoiled took the cup, both you and Filthy could see she was nervous from the shaking of it. Now he knew for sure she felt uncomfortable. "What's on your mind honeybunch?"
>>
>>26980300
>".....I'm at a loss of words. In all my time i've been with her since I came home, I've learned more about her than I ever did when I tried to raise her to be the way I wanted her. It was like I didn't even know her, and she didn't know me. She could have completely forgotten about me and nothing would have changed with what she wanted to do with her life. As if all I was was one of the very obstacles I told her to crush beneath her hooves."
>"Don't be ridiculous. She'd never forget about you, just like I never have. you're one of the cornerstones of this very family." Filthy Rich said in a way to pep her up
>You and Discord must have done more damage than you thought. She smiled at his words, but she felt so awful for what she had done. Family wise anyway, she still believed she had the business part down pat. "Maybe I am, but I don't think I should be here. How can I be? I'm no good here. I haven't done any good for you or our daughter."
>Filthy Rich just gave her a gentle smile and put his hooves on one of hers, like holding her hand. "Well that'd be the reason I'm leaving tonight to go finish up your work, wouldn't it? Gives you plenty of time to catch up on all that family time you been missing with our little darlin'."
>Spoiled looked down at his hooves, then at his face. "...how can you love somepony like me?"
>"Well, it's hard not to when you've stolen my heart and refuse to put it back on sale now isn't it?" Filthy Rich gave her a gentle peck on the lips
>Spoiled blushed "...you've always had a way with words. I'm sorry you have to catch up on my work, you'll have a lot to do you know. They are a bunch of slackers over there"
>Filthy shrugged "It'll be alright, all ya gotta do is show em respect. And if they disrespect that, then it's time to start downsizing. It'll be fine, I've done it a million times. Besides, if I do make some sort of mistake, it just means you'll be here a little longer. That ain't a problem, is it?"
>>
>>26980516
>She slowly shook her head and smiled at him "No...I suppose not...."
>Spoiled Rich then took another sip of her tea as her face became neutral, she was still nervous, but her face became contorted to that of a snooty rich snob. "And don't think I haven't thought about you Mr.Anon"
>oh come on, how could she look at you like that?
"erm."
>"Hmph...Still low class I see, can't even address a superior properly. How disappointing"
>oohhh...come on....
>You look to Filthy, but he just sips his tea. observing.
>fuck
"....Mrs. Rich, I well...I'm just. Sort of nervous is all"
>"Clearly, you can't even sit on that chair properly. You speak with uncertainty, and your mane is messy. If you were my employee I'd fire you on the spot"
>OHH COME ON
"Hey...come on, don't be mean."
>You didn't want a reason to explode in front of Filthy, but fuck. what was she on about?
>"Hrnnn...judgement is judgement. It's something I do best, and you can't expect me not to judge you when my daugher shows me terrifying things...such as this."
>She puts down on the table a paper, it had a drawn in picture with high quality crayons and pencil....it was you in a tux and Diamond in a wedding gown. a big heart above the both of you.
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>Filthy Rich looked like he was gonna burst into laughter, but he was expertly holding it in despite his smile and small jerks of his body.
>"To think, she actually wants to marry somepony as filthy as you.......takes me back" She sighed, then smiled a little. But then immediately stiffened up again. "I very much hope you don't actually plan to marry her with the way you act now, I won't allow it. And if I have to take a year's vacation and hire a substitute just to make you "Rich" quality...I will."
>...you stay silent, and look to Filthy again.
>"Don't look at me Anon, she's my wife. And if she says you're needing some fixing up, then you're needing it."
>>
>>26980586
>"That's right, he does need it.I happen to know you know my husband and I's history. I hope you don't think that gives you the right to not be the least bit civilized when it comes to our daughter."
>...god shit...no no no....cruel fate. Now the entire family was expecting you to marry Diamond. Holy shit, you wondered what would happen if Applebloom knew how far the rabbit hole went on this little problem.
"Mrs. Rich...e-e-erm...to be fair. I think she likes me for me, and I think I'm a little to young to think about marriage"
>She shook her head "One, you can never be too young to think about marriage, managing a business empire is difficult to do alone. And you're insane if you think I'm going to let you inherit anything with your current...."skills". And two, I don't mind you being who you are, but you're still an uncouth and barbaric colt who uses force and trickery to get their way without any semblance of class or wit. And that will not stand"
> Filthy Rich takes a sip of his cup, then looks at you "What she's saying is son is that you just need to have a little discipline in your life, I know your cutie mark says otherwise. But chaos is like any other skill, it takes discipline to master. And if you can master chaos, you can master a little proper mannerisms. It ain't so bad"
"But that's the thing. I'm not even Diamond's special somepony, I know you know that Filthy Rich."
>"I do, and I let my wife know too. Or did you forget that for the longest while I wasn't her special somepony either"
>"He did, it was a lot for me to take in that our daughter had this deep of a crush on you. I won't lie, the first thoughts in my head was running you over with a carriage and hiding the remains....but that's not something a mare such as myself is capable of..."
>no, thats why you hire fucking hitmen...geezes christ.
>>
>>26980659
>"But as I calmed down and thought about it, I realized that it's possible it won't be as bad as I thought. You went this far just to make her happy, you somehow even convinced that criminal of a father to help you in your cause. And you stood up to me. You have the fortitude and the courage to make a good husband to her. And for you to go so far convinces me that you WILL most likely end up marrying her. We can both deny it, but it's most likely true. And I happen to know you're more intelligent than the average colt too. Another fine quality I wouldn't let go to waste when the time comes. I will have you ready for it."
>.........ergh...they both were so sure it was going to happen. It made you, at this point, lean towards it yourself. But she's so damn young still. Maybe it was a selfish thought, but she's overbearing at times and you can't even give her the D.
>And yet....the fact that she seems to love you so unconditionally did make you happy somewhere in your heart. and the logic that did spark in your brain told you you'd be an idiot to give that up.
>Goddamn it....
"..I guess...I just need some time to really think about it. I mean, don't you two think you're pushing it a little? I'm still a little colt."
>"A little colt who's proven time and time again how much you care about our Diamond Tiara, but don't feel like we're pushing you. We just happen to have a thing to be prepared for any situation. And you can't blame us for wanting you prepared too if this happens now can you? Now if it never happens then it never happens and we can just make sure whoever she does marry is as pure as gold. We're her parents Anon, we want the best for her" Filthy Rich let's out a laugh "And you just so happen to fit the bill at the moment, like I said, if ya really didn't want this, you should have kept her at a distance. Now your the prize in her eyes, and our family has always had a thing for always getting what we want...no matter what"
>>
>>26980743
>and our family has always had a thing for always getting what we want...no matter what"

>Rape
>>
>>26980743
>You expected Spoiled to follow up on that. But she didn't. Something about her eyes as she looked at you.
>hrn...you couldn't put your hoof on it. but the way she seemed to be so adamant to "improve" you made you feel that she was only following along with her husband. And in fact felt that you really weren't worth her daughter's hoof in marriage if you couldn't meet a certain standard. Because it seemed Filthy would just let it slide just to make his daughter happy.
>But that couldn't be it either. Because she WAS going along with it. She may have wanted you to be her pick, but the fact she still calls Discord a criminal meant that she wanted you to be away from him and his ways. From her point of view anyway.
>Yeah, it seemed you managed to impress them with your unintended dedication to Diamond Tiara. You both were still just so young. But you made one hell of an impression. You must have seemed like such a catch that you even her parents wanted to secure you into the family. They must have thought that if you were like this now, you'd be amazing as an adult.
>....would it be so bad though? This was every horsefuckers dream. To belong, to have a waifu, to have a life set up for them. Sure, it wasn't the RIGHT waifu and...yeah, heading this business is scary as fuck. You could very easily bring it to it's destruction. But at least it was something.
>You couldn't say anything either. you didn't want to seem like you'd be willing for this, nor did you want to insult them by fully denying them either.
>Luckily, a maid knocked on the door and spoke through it "Master Rich, your luggage haz been prepared, and the train, it leavez soon."
>Filthy Rich looked towards the door, then back at you two "Well, looks like I have to mosey along. Anon, just think about what we said. It'll be many a moon when you finally decide on that decision, and we'll accept whatever it may be.For now, just focus on your schooling and being a kid. You only get to be one once. "
>>
>>26980795
>Filthy then turned and happily said his goodbye to his wife. Letting her know how much he truly loved her as he gave her a kiss, a long one right on the lips. and went on his way.
>She just stared as he left, a small smile on her face, it was if nothing else mattered at the moment after that. It almost looked like she wanted to stop him from leaving. But she didn't, her business instincts were still better than her family based ones. Or...she just understood the importance of it all.

we'll continue this day after tomorrow. hope you guys can survive a night without me
and so your DT route is pretty much fully cemented
>>
>>26980808
http://pastebin.com/MEYj9i8J
>>
>>26980808
Dont worry, we can survive
Thanks for your time erf
>>
>>26978542
Yep that's it.
>>
>>26980808
no, no it sure wont survive
i mean lawd its already such a dead thread
>>
>>26980808
DT fucking rekted the applebloom
>>
>>26980808
>and so your DT route is pretty much fully cemented
habbading
>>
IF I had to choose erf or urf mode id choose erf
>>
File: 1442073276877.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1442073276877.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>26980808
>and so your DT route is pretty much fully cemented
Yeeeeesssss
>>
>Diamond and Anon's first time.
http://youth.be/xr2_gtHCGBM
>"Don't do it! I'm a virgin."
>>
love the way spoiled is written
>>
I think Anon should go to chryssalis and get her input on this. I mean Anon is blocking some feelings about the situation that she should be able to see through.

Then probably use the time with the princesses and Twilight to gain a better network with Cadance if he still has doubts.

Also Applebloom's fault for not exactly fighting as hard for Anon. DT is almost always there, when compared to Applebloom.

Either way can't wait to see what happens next.
>>
File: my ice.gif (4MB, 429x409px) Image search: [Google]
my ice.gif
4MB, 429x409px
>>26985549

>tfw anon chryssi sibling moments will be delayed by a week, which by erf pacing is like a half a year or so.
>>
>>26985771
Wow I just realized that those moments would make DT jealous.
>>
This place is dead as fuck without writefags.
>>
>>26986589
Meh it happens
>>
>>26986589
You rang?
>>
>>26987048

Not you. Go back into your backup writer hole.
>>
>>26987070
Wait we are giving them holes know?
>>
File: 1344268651067.png (28KB, 553x495px) Image search: [Google]
1344268651067.png
28KB, 553x495px
>>26987138
its called their graves
because its a dead thread get it
>>
File: 20176687.jpg (320KB, 778x608px) Image search: [Google]
20176687.jpg
320KB, 778x608px
>>26987215
This guy gets it.
>>
>>26985771
>gif doesn't loop
literally hitler
>>
File: 1436224578389.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1436224578389.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>26987241
>>
Twilight's week is just an excuse to introduce Chrysalis one-chan calling it now
>>
>>26987048
Are we getting green?
>>
>>26987956
It's coming tommorow, currently it's in the editing phase so yall will have it soon.
>>
>>26988067
Yay, let's hope our thread holds
>>
>>26981611
To start with, AB's crush was nonsense.
DT likes Anon cause he saved her.
And now Anon just made her mother to be more with her.
So Anon can't escape the Diamond.
Is a 90 / 10 that he will marry Diamond

If I was a colt I mostly go for it

>>26980743
>and you can't even give her the D.
Not with that attitude
>>
>>26988720
>To start with, AB's crush was nonsense.
Just like the crush of a kid? Oh man, it's like Applebloom was actig like a prepubscent child
>>
>>26988751
Exactly.
She only liked Anon because.
But DT has more than 1 reason to like him.
>>
>>26988914
Yes, but at the same time,AB crush was cute and her dynamic with DT was incredibly fun
>>
File: 20987850.png (209KB, 856x596px) Image search: [Google]
20987850.png
209KB, 856x596px
>>26988914
>>26989355

Let's not forget about that promise an made anon make that he forgot but she remembered and mumbled about when he tried to let her down the first time.

Y'all member that? Man I can't tell how all this is gonna go now. I can't point on a thought of how this will go around if he goes thru it.

I wonder how far this story's even gonna go if we're talking marriage. And then there's that whole bit about when they get older n waiting or some such.
>>
>>26989421
That wasn't even a promise and hold jackshit value. Applebloom lost, fair and square
>>
>>26980808
>we'll continue this day after tomorrow. hope you guys can survive a night without me
Hope you are not sick anymore
>>
Oh shit right we aren't getting a chapter today
I'm sleeping early today!
>>
>>26990026
>>26990237
Aw fug, at least tomorrow George will post some green, and Erf will be back
>>
Speaking of green... I should have finished that lewd with Bonbon from shittons of threads ago and continued with the filly glimglam lewd.
But i'm busy with homework, fuck me right
>>
>>26990360
It's more like the lack of fuck that is dissapointing
>>
>>26989421
I suppose that poder anon and all that stuff will be used for the epilogue, whenever that comes
>>
Night thread num
>>
Dude, Erf, you write these characters soo well.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 666x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 666x720px
Hello, this is a nice thread. :^)
>>
>>26991142
Hah!
>>
>>269911
But anon here aren't nice
>>
>>26980808
Hey Erf. I run a small book printing place, and I was wondering. If you ever actually finish this story, would you like to possibly clean it up, and have it printed out? Maybe a very limited run of like 100 or so?
>>
>>26992373
Then we need someone good to draw the cover
>>
>>26992373
>>26992942
>Printing fan fiction
>>
>>26992976
>He doesn't know about Fallout: Equestria
>>
>>26992995
I do. That supposed to make your idea better? fallout equestria was dog shit in book format.
>>
>>26992373
if someone wants to do a full cleanup. then fine. but i dont have enough time in my life to fix the entire story up
>>
>>26992373
what would we call it though
>>
Anyone else kinda surprised by Spoiled's nasty attitude in that last update? I wasn't expecting her to be an angel but she seemed like her usual nasty self.

Got to think about an appropriate title...but what's wrong with the current one?
>>
>>26993866
The Life Pony with Anon Moussou
>>
>>26994188
Not really, why would she change 100%
>>
>>26994188
shes not being nasty shes just a business pony who protects her interests. shes see that anon is a rough cut colt and wont let anon to DT unless he cleans up
>>
>>26994781
She accepts anon, but not his current manners
>>
For glory.
>>
>>26994196
This
>>
>>26994196
Bill Murray will play anon role on the movie adaptation
>>
Laskvurel, where u at? I was kidding about the hole. It's a bad hole.
>>
>>26997976
Right here.
>>26974751
>I attempted once more to charge at the little cretin.
>”I can’t wait to see how well you fare with magic. You can’t even run, let alone walk properly.”
>I didn’t care what he even meant, I just wanted to grab him in my hands- Er… ‘Hooves’? And strangle the crap out of him.
>Once more I tried to approach him, yelling and swinging my arms at him. He picked me up effortlessly by my neck, hanging me from the air. That little…
“PUT ME DOWN! RIGHT NOW! Once I get my hands on you- Mmmf!”
>He covered my mouth with his hand that looked like a lion's paw, and wagged his talon finger in front of my face. “Anon, Anon, Anon… You just keep persisting, don’t you? That stubborn attitude will get you faaaaaaaaar…! I am SOO sure of it.”
“I bet you have a lot of friends, too, dick weed. Once the police find out you’ve kidnapped me, the entire army’ll be after you!”
>“Ah ah ah, we’re not in that rat’s nest of a country you call ‘Ameeerriiicaaa’, anymore. We’re in EQUESTRIA!”
>Confetti and fireworks explode around him as a giant, neon flashing sign reading ‘Discord Land’ floated above him. “Oops! My bad! That’s for later.” He snapped his talons and the sign changed to ‘Equestria!’. “Isn’t it lovely?”
“What the hell is Equestria?”
>He gave me a deadpan expression as he carelessly dropped me back on the ground. “One thing goes into your ear and out the other, doesn’t it? You aren’t a very good listener, I take it?”
“What?!? I’ll have you know I am a very GREAT listener!” I wasn’t letting him get me this time, fuck this guy. It took me a hard time not to break my teeth, considering how hard I was gritting them.
>>
>>26998137
>”Prove it, then... What is my name?”
>Shit, I had already forgotten his name. Have to think of something… Come on come on… Got it!
“Ao.. Kuang...” I said it with utmost confidence, crossing my arms and giving him a sly smirk.
>”...Dear mother of Celestia, you really stuck it with the whole ‘Chinese Dragon’... I feel truly insulted, I am WAY better than those fable dragons you humans came up with.”
>Ugh… He had me… Knowing there was no way to win this fight, verbally or physically, I just plopped my head on the ground and groaned. For some reason, I found it really difficult to lay down properly, my legs felt weird.. Oh right, horse now.
>”By the way… Like I said BEFORE!” He emphasized every word he said. “My. Name. Is. DISCORD! Not ‘Ow Chang’! I am the God of Chaos! Not a pool noodle!”
>After finding a proper position to lay down, Discord knocked on my head, making a ‘clunking’ sound each time he knocked. But I tried to give him the cold shoulder.
>Hey, maybe I shouldn’t give him a hard time… Besides the fact that he had teleported me out of my own world against my own will, used me as his own entertainment, and now is quizzing me on some really unfair stuff…
>Yeah, I had every right to hate him.
>” Are you even listening? Ugh, kids these days, am I right folks?” An invisible crowd began applauding and laughing at his remark while Discord bowed down several times. “Thank you! Thank you! I’ll be here yesterday!”
>Noticing how glum I was, he stopped his act and hovered down towards me.
>”Hmmm… Even after you’ve admitted defeat several times, you somehow get up and fight back…Regardless of how you look now.. I have to say, your perseverance is very interesting…” I grunted at his comment, jerking myself away from him.
“Hmph… Why do you care…?”
>”Because you seem to have a knack for causing a fuss and some… Trouble…”
>>
>>26998160
>Discord gave a toothy grin, a fang protruding proudly from his smile. He hovered down and flicked something on top of my head, making a ‘DOOOING’ sound.
>”And yet you have failed to ignore the gift I have given you. I thought some sort of appreciation would come forward.”
“Don’t change the subject! What do you mean I have a knack- Wait, what? What’s this?”
>I attempted to reach up towards the thing he flicked, but I couldn’t grab it with these stupid hooves. Discord pulled a unicorn horn off my head, spitting and rubbing it, causing it to sparkle and shine.
>”To think I let you come here and the only thing you do is quarrel; well this might be better than I thought...” He rubbed his hands together slowly while chuckling lightly.
>He slaps the horn back on my head, flattening it. It pops back out after a couple of seconds. I have a little fire left in me, let’s see if he sees THIS! I make a final leap towards him, pushing my legs as much as I could off the ground.
“YOU LITTLE…”
>Only I was stopped… Midair… Again… Discord has a point, I should stop picking fights I can’t win… Instead of giving his usual mocking tone, he approached me warmly. He gave me a friendly smile.
>”Ahah! I knew I chose the right gal for this ‘project’.” He elbows me with his arm playfully. “I really like the way you take things, Anon. Really... Makes it all the more amusing... BUT!” A dramatic pause, he stared at me with cold eyes. My eyes locked in place, I couldn’t move them, even if I tried.
>”Number one... Do NOT, under ANY circumstance, hurt ANYPONY. You heard me Do NOT-”
“YEAH! Yeah… I heard you… Jeez…”
>”No need to be so snappy, you’re not making a good impression when it comes to LISTENING TO DIRECTIONS-”
>>
>>26998160
“Holy crap! Can you get more annoying!?!? I get it, don’t hurt anyone!... But that only means you’re the only one on my list…”
>”Yeah yeah, whatever keeps you silent…Number TWO… If you EVER attempt to-”
“Wait, any’PONY’? What does that mean? Wouldn’t that be… In a way, racist towards you-”
>Discord literally takes the edge of my mouth, and zips it up with a zipper. How the hell did he do that?!? Nevermind… God of Chaos and all that...
>”You say I’m annoying, but you won’t even listen, let alone let me speak!”
“Mmph!”
>”That’s what I thought… Again, number two… Ever attempt to tell our secret to anyone besides each other, I’ll dispose of you as if you were just a wrapper on a hayburger…”
“Hmph Mmmph mmph?”
>”Yes, a ‘hay’burger. Ponies don’t eat meat- Ugh, stop changing the topic.”
“Hmmph- Gah! T-Then stop being such an asshole. By the way, thanks for unzipping that, it was rusty tasting…”
>”Oh, no problem- Wait… Was that a THANK YOU?” His eyes open wide, each one popping out as they scurry around and on top of me. Examining head to the bottom of my lower hooves.
“Dude, what the heck! That’s gross!”
>I shoo them off using my hoof, causing them to climb back up to their owner. Discord pops and pushes his eyes back into his sockets, causing them to spin around until they realign back. “Oh ho ho… It seems we’re actually getting along…?”
>>
>>26998185
was meant to come after >>26998175
>>
>>26994532
I wasn't expecting a huge turn around, I was expecting some level of sass and sternness, but dayum she was a bitch.
>>26994781
I can see this but some of the language was a bit much.

Then again I'm complaining about greentext so overall life is good.
>>
>>26998185
“Don’t get used to it…”
>”Lighten up a bit, enjoy the stay! Because you won’t be going back…” He deepens his voice threateningly at his last remark.
“So you’ll send me back if I’m incompetent? Might as well just tell everyone what you’ve done...”
>He laughs and produces a weird vortex in the air, turning a part of the scenery partially black. “Anon, there are worse places in this dimension I can put you...”
>He opens it up to what looks like a frozen wasteland. A large gust of cold wind knocks me back, my only resource to avoid flying away being a nearby oak tree. I hugged onto the tree for my life, yelling back against the howling wind.
“G-Good…! P-P-Point…!”
>I could even feel the rigid cold gusts surpass my fur, piercing through my skin. ”Now are we going to play nice?”
>Discord closes the portal, the wind being cut off and allowing be to get back on the ground again. The area that the portal released the storm was entirely frozen, even the tree was frozen in place as if it was still being pushed by the wind. I faceplant onto the grass, face covering in snow and mud.
>I slowly lift myself up, a mush of brown icky slush sliding off my face. I unamusingly look at Discord as he grins happily next to my face. “So… Ready for round two of the little game?” Without looking at him, I respond in a monotone, bland voice.
“Wooo… Why not…?”
>”EXCELLENT!” I leaped into the air as his utter excitement and yell surprised me. In an instant, he snaps his talons once more, teleporting us away from the forest.
>>
>>26998199
Ignore this post
>>26998185
was supposed to come after >>26998175
>>
>>26998216
For some reason, I imagine femanon with Mandy's voice
>>
>>26998463
Maybe when she's angry and defeated, sort of cranky. But I think she sounds different when she's not a grump.
>>
>>26998463
I imagine her with buttercup's voice
>>
File: 1387063153646.jpg (74KB, 257x347px) Image search: [Google]
1387063153646.jpg
74KB, 257x347px
Fuck everyone, femanon has Shantae's voice
>>
btw are we getting Erf's green tonight?
>>
>>26999409
no Im too sick and am in surgery as we speak
>>
>>26999441
But totally actually erf. What about your children, will they survive without their daddy?
>>
>>26999441

Incase you don't make it I just need to know one thing. What's the WiFi password?
>>
No seriously, are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>26999133
fuck that actually makes sense
>>
>>26999133
>>26999710
It's decided, femanon will be a purple pony. I still need to catch up, is she an unicorn in this story?
>>
>>26999720
i think soo, hoping shes bad at magic tho
>>
File: 1393796640694.png (1MB, 1508x2561px) Image search: [Google]
1393796640694.png
1MB, 1508x2561px
>>26999773
she's human. So femanon is technically a half pony hero.
>>
>>26980808
>.....now this was awkward.
>You sat alone now with Spoiled Rich.
>She looked at you now, and you looked at her.
>......awkward.
>"It's odd really, I found the very notion of you associating with us detestable. I referred to you as vermin. And you could have done away with me with nopony being the wiser. But instead you helped me."
>She was waiting for her husband to leave to bring that out. She was waiting for the moment she saw you again, to bring that out. She didn't even look at you when she said it. Her expression never changing as she sipped some tea.
>"I still have trouble understanding it. It's a dog eat dog world out there, crushing the opposition is something anypony with power does to get ahead. And yet you chose to help me. Did you even realize that maybe I would have chosen to have your entire family broken apart? I usually keep to my threats."
>She turns her head towards you, and says nothing more.
"Erm...."
>That was...huh. The way she said it sends a chill down your spine. Was she faking the entire time?
>"Eyes straight, and compose yourself, there's nothing I hate more than a pony who cannot articulate their thoughts"
>What do you even say to that?
>You look up into her eyes, you hold off a nervous response to gulp, and try to say what you expected to happen, trying to heed her words.
"Because, your daughter was hurting real bad. And, I didn't want to just leave her hanging like that.She wanted a mom, she wanted you to be there and be a mother. I did it because I thought it'd be the right thing to do, and I wanted her to be happy. So your threats, as real as they were, was a risk I had to take."
>oh god, please let that be the right answer.
>"Interesting, so you knew it could happen and you did it anyway."
>Spoiled Rich sighed, and took another sip of her tea and looked back at the wall "I can't believe a couple of idiots managed to make me see the error in my ways. Honestly?..."
>>
>>26999919
Hope you're feeling better, Erf
>>
>>26999919
>She looks back towards you "...I'm actually relieved."
>Were you supposed to be insulted?...or...what? Why did she have to call you an idiot?
>She could see the confusion on your face, and she lets out a small laugh. "You're confused, I expected that. Let me explain. My husband is very trusting, and with all the events surrounding you, I was almost sure you were trying to get close to our family for the money and prestige, I was nearly sure the attack you thwarted was a ruse. One perpetuated by an oddly intelligent colt and his traitorous father. But I was wrong, you're an idiot who charges into any obstacle head first despite the consequences. And if it wasn't for that...."
>She let's escape a small gentle smile "Then this idiot would have destroyed her entire family."
>"Well...ummm.Mrs.Rich, Ma'am."
>Here goes risk, it seemed like she was trying to relate. Because you weren't about to put any thought about the fact IT WAS a ruse to that your credit you had no idea that the attack itself was the ruse.
"Do you want to make a toast then? For idiocy saving the day?"
>You hold up your tea cup
>something clicked in Spoiled Rich when you said that. She started laughing uncontrollably, almost falling off her seat.
>.....it wasn't that funny was it?
>>
>>27000084
>It was also...kind of contagious
>It wasn't a insulting laughter or a patronizing one. it was just a laugh in good humor. It was actually sweet to see her laughing like this. So you found yourself smiling with a small chuckle.
"Well, if it's the teacups that are the problem. Maybe we could use wine glasses?"
>.....huh...right when she was starting to recover, hearing those words, she broke out in another fit of laughter as her mane began to become undone. tears slowly coming down her face as it ruined her makeup.
>...ok..now it was a little creepy.
>But as it turned out. It really was in good humor.
>She tittered as she tried to get her words out "I-I...can't believe you'd even suggest making a t-toast to s-something like that. If you actually tried that in a social c-club you'd...you'd...."
>She broke out in laughter again.
>awkwaaaarddd.....
"It's not that funny...is it? I mean, I...don't even know if I should feel insulted about this"
>again, Spoiled rich did her best to stifle her laughter. "D-don't. As idiotic as it is...it's cute. I haven't enjoyed such whimsical naivete in quite s-some time. In....a very long time"
>Her laughter slowed as she sighed. "I apologize, I shouldn't have laughed at that. I don't usually lose my senses in such a way"
>....awww...she was finally loosening up....even if it was sorta insulting.
"It's alright. Really, you'd be surprised how many ponies call me an idiot"
>or rather, changeling queens and draconeequses.
>you then grin
"But I wonder, if I'm an idiot. I wonder what that makes anypony who admits defeat to me, eh?"
>Spoiled stared at you with a small smirk "hrn, I see you can be a little arrogant afterall. Alright, if you want to have a laugh at me. I'll allow it this once...If only because....well"
>It seemed like she was having trouble getting something out.
>>
>>27000364
Who are you quoting
>>
>>27000372
Herped a derp on mobile and didn't delete something entirely.
>>27000336
Cool story bro and you are providing the upset of character that the show stole the opportunity for with Diamond tiara. So far, me gusta
>>
>>27000336
>instead of laughing at her, you wanted her to finish that sentence.
"Well?"
>She blinks, and suddenly gets nervous. "I.....err...ahrm..."
>Then you grin
"It's not very classy when you do that, I like it when ponies I talk to articulate their thoughts"
>"..." She stays silent for a moment, surprised at herself that she'd make that kind of mistake. "...... You must understand, this is difficult for somepony like me. I'm not supposed to show any kind of weakness"
"Well Mrs.Rich"
>You give her a gentle smile, to show her it's alright.
"If it makes you feel more comfortable...."
>You ruffle up your mane, to make it look bushy and dumb
"You can just imagine I'm an actual idiot, does that help?"
>Hopefully she'd understand, your plan was to make yourself at least look like someone who couldn't threaten her position of power.
>And she did infact understand it, it even made her smile. "Mr.Anon, you really shouldn't do that." She reaches her hoof to your head and moves your mane back, trying to fix it. "I know what you're trying to do. But you're not going to break this mare's habit in a day. No, I can't let that habit break at all. So, let me try to explain this way. "I made a minor error in the way I compose myself, a minor error that had some repercussions even I could not foresee. Love and care was down while tension was up. And if things had continued, well...you already know what would have happened. So, I must say. I must...admit..."
>Her speech was starting to become nervous again. She was trying to figure out a way to speak her next words in business speech.....but she couldn't.
>>
>>27000336
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfqTro99Cs4
>>
>>27000594
>"....I...hrn..."
>She stopped for a moment, you didn't say anything though, you were wondering what those next words could be. You could see it, she wanted to thank you. It was at the tip of her tongue
>"I.....hmm." She saighs "I'm having difficulty saying this clearly,"
"Take your time. Here..."
>You grab the teapot and fill her cup with some tea.
>"Thank you...no...that's it...isn't it?" She sighs again, realizing how simple it really was "Thank you, for everything you and your father has done for me. I am in your debt. And I'd like it if you remain my daughter's friend. She seems to care very much for you. In truth, I think marriage is a little much, and you both are clearly not ready to even think of making that decision. But, your friendship to her. Is greatly, and will be greatly, appreciated."
>There were tears coming from her eyes, you don't even think she noticed them.
"You're welcome Mrs.Rich...."
>Fuck it
>You get off your chair and move in for a hug. She looked like she really needed one, and you could see in her eyes she really REALLY wanted to just...not be a cunt. She was really doing her best.
>You hugged her gently. At first she tensed up, not really knowing what to do.
>As you hugged her, you also thought of Twilight for a moment. hrnnn....Maybe Celestia was on to something. Maybe some actual quality time with her will make everything ok. It couldn't hurt to give it a shot.
>Spoiled reluctantly wrapped her forelegs around you, and gave you a hug, she didn't say a word. But her tears that streamed down more and more said it all.
>She was doing her best to keep her composure,even at this moment.
>>
>>27000769
>After the hug was over, Spoiled did her best to seem as if she didn't even cry. Not motioning once to even remove the tears that dripped from her face. She just took a few more drinks of tea. Until the teapot was empty actually.
"Are you alright? Mrs. Rich?"
>She nods "Y-yes, I'm just...thinking. Mr.Anon, it's getting rather late and Diamond Tiara is asleep. Would you mind?"
>You nod
"Yeah, no problem, are you going to be ok though?"
>"Yes...If you'd like, you could join us tomorrow for dinner.I don't know what your father feeds you, and quite frankly, It horrifies me to think if it's exactly what I think it is and you just accept it as normal. So, I'd like to show you a taste of our life...as gratitude. I'm sure Diamond Tiara would love for you to attend."
>...oh man...rich people food sounded awesome.
"Sure. what time?"
>"Seven o'clock, but come earlier. Unless that's too much trouble?"
"It shouldn't be, I think I could do it. Thanks for the invite, Mrs.Rich"
>She just politely nods. And with that, you both say goodbye, and you go on your way. That wasn't too bad. She managed to hold it in. She really did.it. You thought she was going to have one of those breakdown moments. But she actually managed to keep it in, aside from her tears of course.
>...what a tiring day. You make ways to the fountain near town hall to go home while enjoying the night sky. As usual in the realm of Equestria, it was always a pretty sight.
>You reach the fountain without a single encounter. That was obvious of course, due to it being night.
>You toss the map into the water, and fall back first to land right on your bed.
>>
Imagine how the other kids at school think abou anon.
>some kid comes out of nowhere, is the son of discord, and is smart.
>but he can't even read a sun dial.
>wow, what an amazing idiot.
>jesus, this kid picks up more chicks than some old Chinese man working at a chicken mill.
>he gets to show up whenever he wants.
>what is this kid?
>how did he beat up two tough badasses?
>I saw him fly over my house.
>what can this kid not do?
That's just a few of what kids ask, when pertaining to Anon.
>>
>>27000930
>I saw him fly over my house

....i dunno what it is about that one, but I fell over laughing
>>
>>27000881
>Back home...
>You should probably see if Discord is about. See if he was even willing to let you live with Twilight for a week. You were actually interested in his input. But only because he'd probably find the whole thing surprising.
>But it looked like you wouldn't get the chance. There was some noise coming from your door.
>Angry arguing...at least from one of the parties involved.
>You could barely hear anything.
>You approach your floor door and crack it open slightly.
>Your eyes widen to the sight of Changelings, what seemed like all of them, congregated in the living room.
>But something was off, a majority of them were on one side, a few of them even poking their heads through the basement trap door, while the few minority were in another corner.
>And then there was Chrysalis infront of the majority....and her captain....facing her?
>What the fuck happened while you were gone?
>"We're tired of living here! You who are supposed to lead us sit here and do nothing as that idiot and his puppet make mockeries of us" The Captain spouts, directly at Chrysalis.
>Chrysalis merely rolls her eyes at him, remaining calm "Who is "We?". You mean the few traitors you managed to round up with your tired rhetoric? Really Captain, please...tell me. For what reason do you have to act like such an idiot?"
>The captain growled at her "Don't patronize me, I am the most loyal and intelligent of the hive aside from you! I lead your armies into battle without question. And now I sit in a basement, having to watch out own act in silly plays and constant battle training for your amusement. I have served you without question....And now, when we need you, our queen, to act. You sit and do nothing."
>>
>>27000996
>Chrysalis yawned "Mhmmmm, and?...ohhhhh" Chrysalis smirked at him "I see, you expect a large sneak attack against Discord. Oh ho, you really are an idiot. We can't even do any harm to the brat because of his spell and you want to mount a full on strike. Cute...Ok, since you ARE capable of some thought. Tell me, how exactly do you propose we strike? hmmm?"
>"I actually have the perfect plan" The captain said "We can make anypony weak through heavy drain, all we need to do is sneak up on him during his sleep and feed off his love of his own dreams. All of us, if we do this, he'll be too weak to retaliate, the spell might even be broken."
>"Excellent plan, absolutely perfect. Infact, we could forget this entire rebellion and I'll make you the first king of the hive" Chrysalis said with a big, genuine looking, evil grin
>"..r-really?...really?" The captain asked, unsure
>"Of couuuuurse. Although, if you permit me to ask. How exactly do you plan on FINDING Discord?"
>The Captain chuckled at her "Ohhh...you're making fun of me. But the plan is simple my queen, even in execution. All we have to do is simply enter his bedroom. How could you not think of that?"
>Chrysalis gasped in her own "stupidity"
>"Ohhhh no, how silly of me. I must be slipping due to my age. Well, why don't we go enact this plan right now before Anon comes home and warns him. Now, if you'd lead us to the door to his room. We could enact this plan at this very moment."
>"Now was that so hard?" The captain hovered upwards, looking down at Chrysalis with arrogant disrespect. "As for his room it's..."
>The Captain looked around, the living room and it's rooms around it we're always constantly changing. the only thing being static was the location of the basement and the ceiling door. "It's...."
>And at this moment. thats all there was, besides the front door of course.. "...i-it's...."
>>
>>27001077
>"Well? We're waiting....my king" Chrysalis held back an evil snicker, she already had him beat by keeping in mind the composition of the room.
>The Captain growled, frustrated with himself, her, and the entire situation. "Don't! Don't treat me like a drone! I'm more than that! At least I'm trying! You were promised a release, a chance to at least plan things while in another form, and yet you're still here. It's obvious that by doing nothing we will never leave."
>"Yes, I am fully aware of that. But tell me captain, with no way to escape, what reason do we have to exert energy? We've stayed in the shadows for moons at a time, why does it suddenly NOW bother you?" Chrysalis asked, curious as to why her captain was betraying her.
>"...You know why, ever since we ended up here. Ever since you took the friendship of that otherworldly pony. You've begun to change, you listen to him, you speak with him, you have fun with him, and you even let him into the hive to show us that....whatever it was"
>Chrysalis raised an eyebrow at him "Really? Rebellion over that? Are you also upset that he took your chair too?"
>"YES! THAT SEAT WAS MINE!...he has no right to sit next to you! Why couldn't you see that? He's using you!"
>Chrysalis shook her head "tsk tsk tsk, poor little captain. I would think you wouldn't mind what seat you took after becoming one for awhile. Ahhh, this is the problem when you can actually think for yourself. You become idiotic and unfocused. Such a shame, you really we're the best I had"
>"The best you ever had....I know we can still leave through the front door. Surely there's an exit. And when me and my group find it, we will take over Equestria on our own!"
>>
>>27001123
>"Provided you do find an exit that Discord may have missed, how do you plan to take over Equestria? You don't even have one tenth of the hive backing you on this insubordination. But that's fine, go make your futile attempt. Just know that the moment you step out that door, I'll never let you back"
>The Captain scoffed "I don't even want to come back, and the best part is you won't even have a captain such as myself to help keep the drones in check. Face it, you're nothing without me."
>Chrysalis wasn't even phased, she just looked back at the horde of drones behind her "All of you, stand to attention now!"
>And they did, with Chrysalis looking back to her captain with a cocky smirk "...you were saying?"
>The Captain was faltering, but he still had the fact that he was the only one capable of making sure the drones stayed at attention "Of course they'll listen to you, you're the queen. But what are you going to do when you're away? Who will keep them in line then?"
>"Ohhhh, you're right. Who could possibly do that? you may have gotten me this time...oh wait....you don't" Chrysalis looked back and called out in a motherly and gentle way "Oh captain...would you come over here please?"
>"Captain?"
>yeah..wtf?
>The little runt jumped and slid forward to stand by Chrysalis's side "Yes! My Queen! and let me say once again what an honor it is to be the new captain! I already have a plan to destroy all of Equestria! Isn't that great!?"
>"Of course it is, and I'd love to hear all about it later. but for now, why don't you go back among the ranks and...erm...keep them in line"
>The runt saluted "Yes, my queen!"
>The Captain gawked, he was in total disbelief that he was replaced that quickly "...y-you can't be serious"
>"Very serious. he's loyal, a good listener, very vicious, follows my every command, and very adorable. How could I not make him my new captain, Ex-captain."

and we'll end this here for now
>>
File: we're waiting.gif (952KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
we're waiting.gif
952KB, 300x167px
>>27001123
Oh man, this turned out exactly how I was expecting. And hilariously so.

>>27001184
I was hoping she'd sell the runts cuteness some more.
>"I mean look at this kid, he's beaming brighter than the sun! Look at his little cheeks, the look so soft and shiny like you just wana rub em and a genie will pop out and grant the most adorable wishes of conquest." Chrysalis then proceeds to rub her face against the litlun.

Still tho, my sides are burning.
>>
>>27000930
And he also gets straight A on every homework
>>
>>27001184
I can feel the captain's saltynes coming from my monitor
>>
What does anon look like? i want to give him freckles and natural socks like sunburst. Other horsey markings are available.
>>
>>27001651
He has a filly muzzle
>>
>>27001795
>Anon looks like a girl
>>
>>27001859
He's actually a girl with a boy voice
>>
>>27002010
Anon is a reverse trap.
>>
>>27001651
I've been imagining him as a pretty generic colt.
No face marks
>>
>>27001184
poor captain

i can understand his frustration
>>
Has anon had any actual, father-son bonding with discord? is anon an orphan? did he even have a father back on earth? what are his inner thoughts here?
>>
>>27001184
I feel bad for that changeling already...
>>
>>27003173
>Has anon had any actual, father-son bonding with discord?
As far as that can goes, yes
>is anon an orphan?
No, a human machild that was offered a deal by Discord
> did he even have a father back on earth?
Who cares
>What are his inner thoughts here?
That he enjoys his new life and don't want to go back to Earth
>>
>>27003173
are you asking is he a orphan on earth or in pone world?
>>
>>27001651
Anon looks like however you want him to be. thats why i left it ambiguoud. also damn. i wish you were in earlier threads because i answered these questions before. yeah he had a father, he also browsed 4chan. Anon is an adult manchild who just wants to live a good life. He loves cartoons and movies, he's a bit wimpy unless he is ahead or has power on his side, has repressed anger, mostly due to his old life and the limitations of his colt life AND ESPECIALLY the fact he has to lie about certain aspects of his life. he can be snarky and crude, and sometimes his libido gets the best of him. he is also brash, and has had just as many failures as he had successes....though sometimes even success blows up in his face. he also thinks TOO highly of himself sometimes.
>>
>>27004085
as for father son moments? yes, they have......but sometimes in a more twisted sense. like their very first run in with bugbutt
>>
>>27001184
Poor Captain, couldn't do anything, couldn't think anything through, and lost his job to cuteling.
Captain had a hard life
>>
>>27004604
Nah, he was a fucking cunt
>>
>>27001651
I think the natural socks are a little too much, freckles and a pint size is fine
>>
>>27004688
Rightfully so desu senpai
>>
>>27005209
yeah natural socks are fuckin stupid
socks themselves are sex, though
>>
>>26918495
bump
>>
File: anon10.png (452KB, 4840x4840px) Image search: [Google]
anon10.png
452KB, 4840x4840px
Time to catch up on Erf's story. I've out of the loop since Starlight first showed up.

Yes, I was buttmad about her being jobbed out.
>>
>>27006357
Since she first showed up? Hoo lord, you got a bit dude. A nice spread too.
>>
>>27006357
> I was buttmad about her being jobbed out.
That was the best part of it, and allowed for more fun story time than just being a goody two shoes
>>
>>26998216
>“So… Ready for round two of the little game?”
Wait, wasn't the game over, hence why anon is a horse now
>>
>>27008106
Butt play
>>
Hey guys. I spent the day back and forth on that eris green idea from before and put some stuff together. Wanna see what y'all think of it before it goes anywhere.

Should I wait to see if Erf updates? I'm actually still going over it.
>>
>>27008832
I really doubt Erf would mind. Go ahead dude, I'm curious of what you have to show
>>
>>27008832
>>27008862
I don't mind. i'm eating here, gonna take me awhile. so have fun.
>>
>>27008862
>>27008989

Thats good, but on second thought I'll wait until tomorrow. I'm almost through with it, but too tired to finish it properly. I don't even have a name to drop or a pastebin to use yet.
>>
>>27009370
>I don't even have a name to drop or a pastebin to use yet.
Draconequus mum
>>
File: v8ccqht.jpg (75KB, 666x499px) Image search: [Google]
v8ccqht.jpg
75KB, 666x499px
>>27009381
Come on now
>>
>>27009427
let him do it. also, i'm ready to write. We could use a opposite gender thing. who knows. Rule 63 Dadoneequs could be interesting
>>
>>27001184
>"I can't believe this....no..wait..." The Captain smirked "I can...you're so desperate that'd you'd make that pathetic little runt your captain. Hilarious considering he still plans to destroy the puppet."
>Chrysalis shrugs "I enjoy the effort, it shows that even the smallest of my children are motivated to do what must be done. More than what I can say for you. " Chrysalis went into a mocking tone "Oh nooo, he took my seat, now i'm going to leave like a little foal and throw a tantrum" Chrysalis then chuckled "Pathetic"
>The Captain growled angrily "You'll pay for this.....I am more than capable of taking down Equestria, you, and eventually even Discord."
>Chrysalis yawns again "ok...that's nice...so, are you going to leave already or...what? I'm getting hungry and I don't have time for this"
>The captain's anger grew, he was hating the fact he wasn't being taken seriously, and the changelings behind him seemed rather reluctant to follow him at this point. "I am....just remember...you will pay. Ohhhh...you will pay. Come on, let's go..." The captain motions to the others to come with him.
>Chrysalis calls out to him however, in a near meekish way...how odd. "Oh Captain, before you go...can I share with you a lesson of friendship I learned?"
>The Captain stopped, then smirked. He took that as a sign of weakness....and possible change. He turned to face her "Oh? a lesson? What is it? That you shouldn't shun me away?..is that it? that you shouldn't hurt my feelings? hmmm?....NOW THAT'S pathetic...you feeling guilt? hahahahaha....how weak"
>Chrysalis shook her head, and pouted "ow...that hurt...no actually. I learned about mercy..."
>"Mercy? You...mercy? Oh how the mighty has fallen...that's too good" The Captain cackles
>"mhmmm..." Chrysalis looks down and rubs her hoof gently on the ground "You see, I learned that our hosts have been gracious enough to show us mercy through giving us a home and food. So, I too have learned to be merciful"
>>
>>27009620
>"That's rich...so what does that even mean?" The Captain waited, he wanted to gloat and try to gain more followers to his cause.
>"oh....it just means I'll be nice. You see.." Chrysalis looks to the captain and his followers with sad eyes "I love my children, and so...if you stay with me. I'll forget this ever happened and we can be one big happy family"
>The Captain cackled in delight "Ohhhh hoooo, that is too good. So much for the queen, seems I should just make myself the first king of the hive, myself. Of course, I'd need more to join my cause..." As he eyes the others behind Chrysalis, Chrysalis just shakes her head, then begins to slowly smile..an evil...cold...smile
>"Oh...let me finish my dear ex captain that I loved...so..much" She kept in a chuckle "You see....if you choose to leave now, any of you who wishes to throw away my mercy....well..should you EVER show your face back here again...or in my presence in general. I will PERSONALLY dismember you and use your parts as target practice before I throw you with your kin to be used as toys."
>The changelings behind the captain began to shake, then immediately fell over eachother to rejoin the ranks of their fellow changelings.
>He was now alone
>"What?! What are you all doing?! It's an empty threat! AN EMPTY THREAT! Why would you even want to stay here! We could be free if you just follow me!" The Captain was losing it, he couldn't believe his brethren would betray him so easily.
>One of the changelings meekly spoke out "B-but my queen is right, we enjoy her mercy too, I don't want to be torn apart...."
>"TRAITORS!" The Captain yells
>"....hilarious, simply hilarious" Chrysalis looks at him for a moment, then begins to laugh maniacally "DID YOU SERIOUSLY THINK YOU'D LEAVE HERE WITH EVEN A SINGLE CHANGELING? DID YOU?! NOW THAT'S RICH! THAT'S DROOL! THAT'S THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
>>
>>27009620
Poor guard.
>>
>>27009705
Holy shit now I feel more bad about this guard
This is worst than a death in Game of thrones of a popular character
>>
>>27009705
>The Captain neared the door, his body shaking, his eyes bulging, he was so angry. He was alone .. "You....YOU! You'll see...YOU ALL WILL SEE! AND YOU WILL HAVE NO MERCY FROM ME! NONE!"
>The Captain opened the door, and backed up to the threshold. "...and you my queen...you'll see, you will bow to me...ALL OF YOU WILL BOW TO ME!"
>"Ciao, it's been fun Captain. But I don't want to waste any more words with you. You may also want to think of changing your name, since it no longer fits the title." Chrysalis smiles and waves to him.
>The Captain growled "I WILL END YOU!" and slams the door shut.
>Holy fucking shit. That was heavy. You just witnessed Chrysalis pretty much burning her captain to certain oblivion. She just let him go to his possible end. But...you didn't feel too bad. He wasn't exactly a good guy himself. As he threatened to annihilate everyone. But then there was the fact Chrysalis called you a "Brat". Not really a deep hurting insult, but it made you wonder if you actually made any progress with her...or if she was just faking it.
>She then looked up at you "Did you enjoy the show Anon?"
>oohh shit...how long did she know?
>You don't even know what to say.
"U-uhhmnn..it was...what...what even happened?"
>You throw open the door completely, and look down at her. You had to at least know what happened so you could figure out what she was thinking.
>"Can't figure it out? My Ex Captain decided to try to lead a mutiny. Some hogwash about me becoming soft. When logically...and much to my dismay...we are indeed stuck here" She then gives you a gentle smile "But that's alright, atleast I can enjoy a good meal from you every now and again. Soooooo, What's on your mind Anon? Is it a girl? ohhh, is somepony juggling thoughts between marriage and escape? Oh...these feelings are soooo familiar. Why don't you come down here and tell mama Chrysalis how your day was?"
>She was looking up at you, hell, the entire hive was.
>>
>>27010006
>mama Chrysalis

Never before have I felt such jealousy for a fictional character
>>
>>27010006
>And boy, did they all look hungry. You came to not mind too much about Chrysalis's draining, but could you survive an entire hive?
"Erm...how about you come up, alone?"
>You knew you couldn't stop her. But if it was just her, then you should be alright. Hopefully...
>"I'm alright with that. An invitation to dinner makes me feel like....a queen." Chrysalis looked to her new scrawny captain "Captain...you know what to do"
>He looked up at her with hopeful,glistening eyes "Destroy Anon?"
>Chrysalis cringed slightly, then gave a crooked awkward smile "Well...maybe later. For now, just have the drones feeding off the orb and get some sleep. I have some personal matters to attend to."
>"Oh..I can do that to! Yes my Queen! I will do as you ordered!" The hopeful runt turns to his fellow drones and starts barking orders "You heard the queen, move it! MOVE IT!"
>Many of them seemed confused, a few even miffed at missing a good meal. But surprisingly, they listened to the little guy. And went on their way.
>"Now then..." Chrysalis licked her lips, then immediately zipped right to the ceiling door, landing right to the side of it as she leans her head in and looks directly at you "Let's talk..."
>Holy fuck! That speed startled you enough to make you fall backwards as she crawls inside to your room and closes the door with her back leg.
"S-sheesh, d-did you have to do that?"
>Chrysalis giggles "Oh, you'll always be so cute....now then. Tell me what's on your mind, it seems you've been through quite a day. The kind of day one would dream about when they are small..."
>ehhhhh..
>You look up at her as you get up and dust yourself off.
"I'm not a girl, I don't think about marriage"
>>
>>27010115
>"And yet here we are" Chrysalis walks up to your bed and hops on, turning around to look down on you as she rests on her belly "Somepony must have put that thought in your head. Because I know that feeling...it tastes delicious"
>....but that was too much. You couldn't get married..or even think about it. there was still a chance that DT wouldn't love you after awhile...and yet. After all that has happened. It just...didn't seem so bad anymore. You didn't want a filly's affection because of how wrong it felt...or did feel. Yet, when she talks to you, or hugs on to you...you get feelings...even when it's something inane.
>No..you couldn't, Even if you did marry her, the company would....no fuck the whole company thing. How would you live with the fact that you'd still have to...
>"Relax yourself Anon, you're going to explode with all those conflicting emotions. What happened? Really..."
>Chrysalis gives you a motherly smile "Let me help you sort things out..."
>You look up at her, she looked....very gentle and inviting for once. But, you knew. You knew there had to be a reason for that. But, that reason was what you already agreed to let happen. You might as well try, and see what she has to say. But you had to be wary, just in case.
>You get up on your hooves and look at her. Still conflicted
"I'm having some...girl troubles"
>"Clearly..."

till next time guys.
>>
>>27009381
>Draconeques mum
eh. yeah. i'd like it.
>>
>>27010159
Excellent update man
>>
>>27009705
Captain's smile and optimism: gone
>>
>>27010159
More bug nigga time
>>
>>27010159
Turn into diamond to get back at Anon. Chrysalis should mix friendly banter with revenge.
>>
>>27010159
Man, what's up with Chrysalis? She's seeming much more sugary towards him.

Probably another manipulation attempt at getting out.
>>
>>27012037
no, anon is chock full of love right now, and chryssi wants some of that shit in her belly
>>
>>27012119
It's not like she needs to manipulate him to get it, he gives it up freely.
>>
>>27012137
Well maybe she is trying to just be friendly.
>>
>>27012137
yes but. instead of taking whats there. lets make it higher quality by having Anon actually talk about it.......oh yes
>>
>>27012392
Poor Anon. Conflicted if liking a filly in a colts body as an adult is immoral or not. Then having it used against him.
>>
>>27010006
>"Why don't you come down here and tell mama Chrysalis how your day was?"

Pfffft, I'd be down there before she could blink an eye.
>>
>>27012392
I kinda feelss that a part of her is doing it out of legitimate concern
>>
>>27013296
maybe...
>>
Next update won't be till next week, hopefully by Monday though.
>>
File: 1423165630787.png (4MB, 5457x6900px) Image search: [Google]
1423165630787.png
4MB, 5457x6900px
>>27013825
>>27013825
I'll wait for more pony Shantae then
>>
To those who are expecting a mum story, you might be disappointed... although it does lead me to want to tweak this short start off a little more.

It still won't be a mama discord, though. Was gonna just throw this down here, but now I'm having second thoughts. I'll post in a couple more hours still, just wanted to clear that bit there.
>>
>>27005883
>>
>>27014725
Then why will you have Eris instead of Discord
>>
>>27013595
Come on at this point Chrysalis is a legit friend, so despite her manipulative means, she would feel some concern about anon state of mind. Of course her first priority is to feed off him, but I'm sure she would worry in the bottom of her crooked heart.
>>
>>27016253
i can't spoil everything man. ruins the plot
>>
>>27016244

I don't believe I mentioned anyone being replaced. Then again, my memory's not the best either...

Give me about 60 seconds or less.
>>
Pardon the name, it's unrelated...

>You yawn, feeling the heat of your breath blowing over your arms. You must have curled up at some point during the in your sleep, and took all the sheets with you too because not only do you feel extra warm, but it's also extra cramped.
>You try to slip a limb through the fabric, but it feels as if it was wrapped pretty damn tight about you. You can hardly move, the sheets feel like they've been pulled together so tightly that it's practically a shell.
>You hear some muffled voices drawing near, getting louder as they approach.
>You recognized those voices. It's a relief you don't live alone, you don't know how long you would be stuck like this if you tried undoing it yourself.
>They stop near you and continue talking. You still can't really make out their words, but it seems like they haven't noticed that there is a blanket cocoon on your bed.
>It's getting more uncomfortable and you feel like you're getting even stiffer. You wiggle about some more to try and get their attention. You hear a gasp and more murmurs that sound aimed in your direction. Good, now you'll just wait for them to help you out.
>...
>...
>...Why is it so silent now.
>You wiggle about some more, maybe you just caught them by surprise. That or they figured what's up and playing with you. Sometimes you wonder why you even bother, you bet they did this to you.
>Frustrated by helplessness you concede to forcing your way out on your own, wiggling harder and trying to push your limbs to the sides. You could hardly grumble with your mouth being forced shut by an arm pressing against your chin.
>You need to give your nails a little clipping sometime, you can feel them snagging a bit.
>After a moment you hear a little crackling. Wait what?
>There is a cracked line of light shining through. You reach for it and dig a nail through. The crack spreads, forming a small network until there is an open breach, a piece of your covering falling off under you finger.
>>
>>27016945

>You wonder what in the world is going on as you push your hand further through.
>You bet this is a prank. Someone Is pranking you, and they put you into some kind of cramped up thing and left you somewhere for someone to find you. When you think back a second and realized that someone gasped when you moved, so you don't think that anyone here is in on it. At least you got that going for you. Whatever trouble you're in for though, you're sure you're getting the short end of it. As you attempt again to maneuver yourself a bit, you don't feel like you're wearing your usual bed-wear. Does feel like you might be in need of a full body shave and a deep scrub down, you feel a little gritty.
>Just what the hell is about to go down?
>Your shifting in the cramped up space causes the- whatever you're stuck in to crack and crumble some more about you little by little.
>You'll commend whoever did this to for the effort they put to get you in this with it being so tight and falling apart like so, after they get out of the hospital from the beat down you'd give em.
>You're not a violent person, you're just miffed you woke up in this fashion. For all you know they probably somehow fitted you in some kind of body work or stuck some things to you.
>You prepare your alibis as your temporary little housing falls before your face and shut your eyes tight as the light of the outside becomes too much to bear, you even cover them. You didn't notice how dark it was in this thing before, even with the tiny beams of light that started poking through.
>You whine and rub them as they adjust, it was far brighter in this place than you would have thought. Just where the fu-
>You suddenly feel yourself lift from the ground gently as something warm slips itself around and under you and press you against something just as warm, and also soft.
>"There there, it's okay. Hush now, qui-"
>Hold up.
>>
>>27016976

>That voice. Okay you knew you recognized it, but you assumed it was someone from campus. But the way it sounds hearing it from the other side, and so close...
>Furthermore, how are they holding you off the ground, assuming they are. Soft chords for anyone strong enough to lift you so easily. Sounds too girlish and too much like a... rather weak character you're more or less familiar with as well. In fact, as you to listen to her as she whispers to you a reciting of one of said character's famous verses...
>It makes you cringe to imagine what's happening right now, but at least she sounds enough like who you think that you have hopes she's just might be nice, if maybe a little loony for- how is she holding you again? Why do you feel like you're being cradled?
>You get an odd feeling as you slowly open your eyes. Its not as bright anymore, or as dark as before, and you can make out that you are looking upon a furry coat of... yellow.
>You hear quiet humming as you feel something rubbing against the top of your head. You look up to see it really was... Oh my god. She was nuzzling you.
>Fluttershy, noticing you've gone quiet, draws her head back to get a better look at you. She gives you a gentle heartwarming smile. You feel yourself begin to rock about seconds later.
>You just stare back at her in utter shock and disbelief as your brain starts to gauge on how much you should be freaking out. You keep this up until the sound of someone chuckling to themselves in the background breaks through. Wait, if this is Fluttershy, then- Then... Who was the other- "Well, now isn't this quite a pleasant surprise."
>...
>Please at least let that be Q. "Never in a all my years, All of them, would I have ever expected something like 'that' to come out of an egg. And I don't think I'll be running out of years any time soon, either." You hear the buzzing of some kind of alarm, followed by the sound of something being smashed. "Or maybe I just need a new watch."
>>
>>27017002

>That last bit of randomness might just confirm your thoughts there.
>Fluttershy's expresses confusion and turns her head to face them as she speaks. "So you really didn't know what would come out of the egg?"
>Your eyes pan to follow the direction she looks in and-
>This- you look upon the graphically detailed amalgamation that vaguely recognize to be the god of chaos, if only because of his voice. 3D does not do good for his complexion.- This can't be real. You're dreaming or something, you must be. It's the only possibility for you to be seeing what you are seeing right now. That, or maybe, you had some kinds of accident and are hallucinating. Or maybe you're on drugs. Some real shit, yeah. That good shit. You know you'd never touch the stuff, but maybe you ate something you shouldn't have. You think you remember ordering a mushroom pizza. Maybe the of the pizza boys put their own shit on and mixed up your order. It's the only logical explanation! You can actually feel this warmth and sway you're getting while rocking in Fluttershy's Arms. The softness of her coat. You can even sme- wait. Did he say egg? Did they say egg?
>...Why are you being cradled by Fluttershy in the first place?
>You start to chuckle nervously to yourself as possibilities float about your mind, leaving you to stare blankly in the direction of the draconequus.
>Discord and Fluttershy pause their chat momentarily when they notice you, to them you sound like you're giggling. What's more it looks like you're giggling at Discord. At least to Fluttershy.
>"D'aw, isn't she just the cutest. I think she likes you Discord." Fluttershy rocks you some more as you "cutely" babble to yourself.
>>
>>27017021

>The disharmonious being himself scrutinizes you with curiosity "She? My dear, Fluttershy. As far as I know, a draconequus doesn't really have a sign for such things. Then again they don't really come from eggs either... Hm." He strokes his chin with his talon and carefully reaches for your legs with his paw.
>"What do you mean?" Fluttershy asks, "Can you tell me again? I'm still a little confused..."
>"Hm? Oh, yes. Right. Well you see, Fluttershy, as long as yours truly has frolicked happily across the Equestrian plains, bringing about innocent mayhem here and there, turning kingdoms on their heads and all that." He manifests a model of the old Equestrian castle town and flips it, balancing it on a the head of a Celestia doll he also conjures, "I've been the only one of my kind I'd ever see. Closer beings being that of a manticore, chimera, and others. Though, none come close to the magnificence of yours truly. You see, my birth was unique. I was born of the chaos that stretched beautifully across the world, coming together in the most wonderfully destructive way, unlike windigos, who are simply drawn to the disharmony among the hearts of ponies! This was all post Hearthswarning to be sure, however, just because the ponies had stopped their infighting doesn't mean they weren’t open to transgressions with neighbouring nations.” Fluttershy’s brow furrows at the mention of another war.
>He continues, “Why, when I first open my own eyes upon the landscape that birth me, and the faces of those responsible for my formation, I couldn't help but show them all my appreciation for generations!" Discord sits in a stage that gives the atmosphere of longing as he stares out a lone window and sighs.
>>
>>27017054

>Fluttershy clears her throat and he springs out of his reverie. "Er, yes, well. That's in the past of course. I now know the true value of friendship, I won't simply go gallivanting, throwing houses into the air anymore. All of that's behind me." He says, waving, the old model floats up to make a literal representation of such a scene.
>Fluttershy just shakes her head and smiles, reaching over and hugging Discords tail with one arm "I believe you."
>She turns her attention back to you, who is still in a daze. You even missed that bit of trivia you're so out of it.
>You're starting to feel a little dizzy actually. Probably some after effects. Whatever's in your system is probably starting to wear off.
>From what you can out together so far, you just hatched from an egg or something, and considering Fluttershy's cradling you like some kind of baby, then... wooh...
>You look up at Discord again and then back to her. Horses... don't lay eggs right?
>And what were they talking about? Maybe you should have actually been listening to what they were saying. Before losing yourself to your own thoughts. Not that it matters, this'll all be over soon anyway, might as well enjoy it while it lasts. You relax yourself in Fluttershy's hold, a wing of hers wrapped partially around you. Her Feathers at just as soft even softer than her fur.
>You hope whatever hobo you're snuggling with is this nice in the morning. You let out a soft yawn and your eyes close slowly.
>As you drift off into slumber again so soon, you begin to wonder what if all this was real.
>Fluttershy looks over you, watching as your chest begins to move in rhythm. Taking this to mean you'd fallen asleep, she looks back up at Discord. "Do you think you would have been this adorable as a baby?" She carefully nuzzles you in your sleep.
>Discord folds his arms "I am not adorable."
>>
>>27017075

>Fluttershy giggles at his response, "Still. Now that we know that the hatchling wasn't a rare bird specie like I was expecting, Oh... I'm not sure what to do. I stocked up on all that extra feed..."
>A lightbulb pops up over Discord's head and he snaps his fingers. Suddenly he's dressed up in a suit coat, dress shirt and tie, a fedora adorning his head and holding a suitcase. He holds you cradled on his talon arm as he stands facing the front door of Fluttershy's cottage. Fluttershy double takes between you and her empty arms.
>"How about we ask our purple friend the princess of friendship about it? I'm sure she'd have something wonderful to say about this!" Discord steps forward, but Fluttershy suddenly shouts "Wait!"
>She looks at Discord with worry and panic. She figured out what he had in mind instantly, and her thoughts had made out an entire scenario of how it would go. Well, maybe Twilight wouldn't believe it at first. Until she comes over that is. She's already seen the egg and said it looked kind of like a phoenix's, even with its sudden growth... But if she does! Fluttershy doesn't even want to think about it. The baby could be put in danger, and it’s only just hatched! Fluttershy trusts that her friend wouldn't intentionally cause any harm, but she also doesn't want to risk anything so soon considering what it actually is. She doesn't want to have to lie either, though. She slumps, feeling conflicted.
>Discord takes note of her distress, and takes another look at you. He rests down his suitcase and carefully brings you back over to her. She sniffs as she gently takes you back into her arms. He realizes his mistake and tries to apologise.
>She shakes her head and looks you over some more. "It's fine." Discord can see that she was not feeling fine. He noticed that the happiness she felt when the egg finally hatched was gone. "I'm just not sure what to do about this now..." She says, calmly stroking the soft ball of white between your horns.
>>
>>27017118

>Then he got another idea, and snaps his talons, bringing the suitcase back to paw. "How about this then? Since I'm already dressed the part, how about I actually take care of the child myself?"
>That catches Fluttershy off guard. " After all, who better suited for the job than I? I may not have come from an egg, but I've lived long enough to understand just how I work." He pulls a chart out of thin air showing some diagrams of his anatomy.
>Fluttershy mulls over the thought, he does raise a good point. No one actually knows how something like him works on the inside... But still. "Do you really think you can take care of a baby?"
>Discord switches out of the get up and into that of a cheerleader with a blonde pigtail wig and large braces. He speaks with a lisp "But of corsh." She chuckles at his silliness. "Trusht ne, Flutterthhhy, you'll haf nothing t'ho worry abouth."
>She just shakes her head. "Alright, but I will still have to check everyday." She looks over to the remains of your egg that was sitting in a next of cloth and hay. "Hm..." She still doesn't want to have to lie to her friends this.
>Discord picks this up quickly enough. "How about we tell them about it a bit later, hm? She won't be here for another checkup in 3 days. That's a lot of time to prepare, and our little bookworm wouldn't break her own schedule so suddenly."
>Fluttershy ponders over some more. Not that she doesn't think Discord could handle it. Oh who was she kidding, she knows how irresponsible he can be, even if he's different from how he was before. This is a newborn after all. A newborn probably second spirit of chaos, but the way he handled you just moments ago...
>She sighs, watching your chest slowly rise and fall. She's definitely going to keep an eye on you for sure. But first...
>Discord is dancing around and shaking some pompoms in the air when Fluttershy decides to speak again. "We should give a name."
>>
>>27017131

>He stops where he is, then poofs away, appearing right beside her with a finger to his chin. "A name you say?". She nods.
>"Well then, how about..." Discord pulls out a book and adorns some reading glasses. The pages flip themselves about until he sticks a finger to it. "Loki."
>Fluttershy scrunches at the name. She's never heard of a pony with a name like that before.
>"What? It's a real name. At least according to this book." He says at it poofs away.
>"Accordingly, it is a name supposedly given to notable masters of illusions tricks in villages long ago. A lesser known nickname. I think it would be quite fitting don't you?"
>Fluttershy wasn't too sure. A name out of a random book? Not that it wasn't a... unique name, but it just didn't roll very well. Yeah, that's it. And for all she knew, it could actually be a pretty bad meaning name, not that she thinks Discord give one like that.
>"Do you have something in mind?" He asks, drawing her from her thoughts.
>Fluttershy had something in mind yes, but considering what Discord had said about pony names, it made her rethink on it. Look up at him, then down again at you and your cute little bundle of a mane, she comes up with what she thinks might be the perfect name. "Eris."
>Discord crosses his eyes when he hears it, as if trying to zero in on something. "Eris?" he questions, rising up a bit.
>"What's wrong?" She asks "I-it's not too strange either is it? I mean, I was thinking, you kno h-how she kind looks like. A-and.
>"No, no, its fine." He says, waving his paw at her. "I was just thinking Loki actually sounds a little better. Eris? That name does have a chaotic ring to it. Although, it sounds as if it would be more fitting for... Well, we can't exactly be sure about that now could we?" He takes another look at you.
>>
>>27017148

I'm actually still iffy about the whole thing, might try something else entirely.

But there it is, and that's about all I have. Sorry for the wait.
>>
>>27017174
Your Discord does feels a lot more whimsical, that's for sure
>>
>>27017118
>a fedora adorning his head and holding a suitcase
EUPHORIC. Anyway I get it now, Eris is Discord's daughteru, gotta give ya props, that's actually a great twist
>>
File: 1421780214426.png (213KB, 784x800px) Image search: [Google]
1421780214426.png
213KB, 784x800px
>>27016945
Let me get some food and read this to totally not steal ideas and enjoy myself.

also, remember to make a pastebin
>>
>>27017548
Yay
>>
>>27017548
>and enjoy myself
L-lewd
>>
>>27017174
That was good work! I liked it.
>>
>>27018106
yeah me too. I didn't think it'd go that way. could definitely be fun and interesting.
>>
>>27010159
"eggh, you don't have to say things like that. Why do you even care?" You kept your senses high, you wondered what she was up to.
>"I can't help a friend? I help you, you feed me. Come on Anon, trust me. I want to help, at least I'm being honest. You do make a good meal when you have those lovely feelings of yours out in the open."
>...she was being honest, it also seemed she really did give no shits about the ex captain. Not even phased.
"Well, I mean...eh, are you sure you can even help with my problem? How do you even know it's a problem?"
>Chrysalis gave you a gentle rub on the head "I'm a mother Anon, and a queen. I know a thing or two about the problems of the young and stupid. And I can definitely sense something wrong. Don't make me say please..." She looked into your eyes, her eyes glowing as she gave you such a sweet look.
>you look to the side...was this really a good idea? She was more of the manipulative type. Maybe...
"...I dunno...maybe I should go see Princess Cadence, she's the Princess of Love after all..."
>"what?!" Chrysalis is actually frustrated from that suggestion "How could you even choose her over me? You barely know her!" Chrysalis looks into your eyes angrily "She won't even take you seriously but I know your secret. I am the ONLY one qualified to help you. The ONLY one"
>G-geez. She really seemed to take offense to that...for some reason. Why? what got her so upset?
"...I just thought she'd be more objective. And have more selfless motives in helping me. I mean, don't you only want to help me to feed off me? I don't mind the feeding, but it sounds like all you want to do is tell me things that'll get my emotions up."
>Chrysalis looked at you silently for a moment, she looked...insulted. "And this is why you have problems, you're social abilities are severely lacking. Do you know how insulted I'd be if you weren't so stupid sometimes?"
>She looked insulted now...
>>
>>27018487
>....and now you felt bad too. egh, what was wrong with you? You we're suddenly being a real asshole all of a sudden. Maybe it was just Twilight. egh...you still had to talk to Discord about that too.
"...sorry, I've just had a real rough day. I'd...love to have your help. But, how exactly are you going to help me?"
>"Well first..." Chrysalis eyed you close "...you could give me a better apology than that" She then smirked at you, well...that feeling of being insulted washed away from her quickly.
>....and you weren't going to deny her either. She was right, what would Cadence even say? She'd tell you "You're too young" or "those are....really odd thoughts you have Anon.". And the help you needed was, well...even you didn't exactly know. You didn't know if you should be with DT, accept her love..or anything...she was really young but. as Filthy said, you might be stuck with her.
>You took a deep breath.
"I'm......really sorry?"
>Chrysalis shook her head, then lifted her left foreleg and pointed downwards. "Kneel...and address me by my proper title."
>You grimace at that
"...Really?"
>"You hurt me Anon, and I won't help you with whatever you need unless you do this." Chrysalis was waiting, she wanted this.
>.....dammit.
>You sigh, and kneel, and let out a half hearted
"I apologize, my queen, for my insubordination"
>Chrysalis chuckles "You may rise, that was good enough. Now, for me to be able to help. I need all the details. Don't leave out a single one"
>So you tell her. Everything you've been through with DT. Recounting from when you saved her, to the part where you reformed her mother.
>Even Chrysalis herself seemed baffled by it all. By the end of your tale, she shook her head "Impressive Anon, you somehow managed to win the heart of a filly to the point where she will most likely stick with you until your death. And yet, you aren't even sure if you want it? How dumb could you be? Just go for it."
>but you couldn't.
>>
>>27018534
"Chrysalis....uhhh. I'm a colt, and she's a filly. You do realize we're too young to "Just go for it" "
>"Age is such a poor excuse. Especially when it comes to you. You have the advantage, why not take it? She loves you, and I can sense that deep down...you have feelings for her as well. But you let your skewed sense of morality get in the way."
"but that's exactly it. It's just feelings anypony would naturally get, but those feelings die eventually right? Especially for an actual kid, they move on. I don't want to get into a relationship with a filly and then end up getting dumped by a mare."
>Chrysalis looked at you with unhumored disbelief "Do you listen to yourself sometimes? She's HOPELESSLY in love with you. You've saved her life and you saved her family. She wants to shower you with her affections and love. But no, you are refusing her because she's a filly. Anon, you don't have to take her to bed. Just love her back, how hard can that be?" Chrysalis rolls her eyes at you "I can't believe this is your problem. I thought this was something such as you wanting to ask for her hoof in marriage or you not knowing the right thing to say. But no...no...it's just you being idiotic as usual."
"Yeah...b-but you see, there's also this other filly who likes me. And I broke things off with her and told her I'd break things off with Diamond. How bad would it look if I just up and ended up with her for some reason? Applebloom wouldn't take that lying down."
>"Why does that even matter? She'll just have to accept that she got passed up by a superior pony. Besides, you haven't done anything to clench her love..have you?"
>....you....couldn't think of anything.
>You shake your head
"Not exactly, no. She just sort of fell for me."
>"Then she'll fall out of it just as easily as she fell in. I can't believe how difficult your making this, I'm not even getting a good meal out of this. It's time to change tactics, for both our sake"
>>
>>27018487
>>27018534
>>27018605

sorry for the short chapter. no amount of planning could of prepared me for how difficult this actually is. I'll get this down tomorrow.
>>
>>27018608
Are you going to have Chryssalis rile Anon up using similar methods she used on Shining?

Kind of hard to hide your feelings when you are being manipulated by a strong force.
>>
>>27017148
Well, this looks promising
>>
>>27018752
While she does want to feed off from anon, I feel like she legit wants to help him too
>>
>>27018608
Hmmmmm good stuff
>>
>>27018608

The emotional segments of most stories are about the hardest especially with lack of experience in certain aspects and perspectives of it, or characters with little to go on that most everything about em is headcanon, ehere the world about then is already established. Thats how that works right? i can see one gettin stuck sonewhere easily if they aint careful. You seen update almost evrryday too, its a wonder u got thisout at all and a treasure. Its what hooked me to this thread so quickly actually. I won't expect too much with that in mind, slower updates coming look expectable by now.

Speaking of expectancy, thanks for readin my stuff, all. Even with my rechecking I still missed things and forgot some, and there's even little bits I may want to change before I move on. I think. And lot of the last two posts were a bit rushed too. Glad it wasn't a total bomb though. I'll worry about the pastebin later, I'm not even post everything, last time I tried to paste or save in editing on my phone the browsers just kept crashing. Maybe I just have a lemon.
>>
>>27015778
>>
>>27020242
Well, if I got this right, this Eris is just a baby, so I guess we'll see a timeskip?
>>
>>27020242
Well, you started interesting, hope that it continues like that
>>
>>27021411

Time skip? Um, Kinda? Depends on what you mean. Jump ahead on the world's timeline? Risky for me with canonical consistency, which id prefer to keep up with for now. But probably.

>>27022334

That boosts my confidence. I'll probably change the posting name when I have a dedicated pastebin to house chapters. There may also be something for tomorrow as well. Gotta help keep the thread alive somehow without discussion, right? Or it'll end up like the "hundred humans" and "dragon anon" and other threads turned generals that die without the popular or active story that drove them for so long.

Then again, might still get scruffed.
>>
shoop
>>
>>26918495
But what if Discord is your Father-in-law?
>>
>>27022459
Let me ask you, how old is Eris
>>
>>27023285
That hasn't been done either, so another potential story for whoever wants to take it
>>
sooo are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>27025797
yes...soon. still working out some chinks
>>
>>27025810
>still working out some chinks
You teach chinese people how to /fit/?
>>
>>27025810
>2 hours later
>>
>>27026756
Those chinks must be pretty tired by now.
>>
>>27026756
>>27026856
ok ok, let me start. i hope i know what i'm doing
>>
>>27018605
"Change tactics?....wait"
>You back off from her, fearing what she was going to do
"You're not going to hypnotize me, are you?"
>"Tempting, but that's not going to help you in the long run. No, I thought of something better. Something....that demonstrates how wimpy you really are. And to demonstrate that, we shall do some roleplay"
>You raise an eyebrow, roleplay? Sounds more like seducing...
"...why roleplay? I don't think it's going to help if you pretend to be Diamond Tiara, you'll still just act like yourself."
>Chrysalis groans "You're assumptions are simple minded. Roleplaying as your future lover is useless if you're still a wimp. No...I'm going to..."
>Chrysalis glows in a light, and transforms into......you.
>"Show you exactly how you should be acting. I'll be you, and you be Diamond...whatever"
>What?! how could she even think she could be you? Never mind having to be DT.
"excuse me? Hold on, HOOOLD ON. What makes you think you can be me? You don't know how intricate the human mind can be."
>"That's probably a good thing, because that's exactly what's causing your problem. You let all these complications control you instead of just stepping up to the plate. Now then, shall we begin?"
>Eh, she was still talking in her manner of speech despite being you. It felt...odd. But whatever, if she wanted to try this then so be it. She was going to see how hard it really was to be you.
"Ok then, I'm game. But I'm not going to make this easy"
>"Good, I could use a challenge. One can only watch "Changeling medical theater" for so long. The plot has become obvious. Now..Diamond Tiara, you go first."
>You step up to...yourself...with a big happy grin. Let's see how she reacts to this.
"Hey Anon, I was uhhh..thinking. Do you want to go on a date?"
>>
>>27026908
>Chrysalis nods "Yes"
>...wut?
"huh?! You can't just say yes. Did you forget that we're foals? What about our parents say so and stuff?"
>Chrysalis looked at her legs Then looked at you with a confused look "Yes...I'm aware. And? What's the problem?"
"...uhhh, you can't just say yes. You'd have to make sure the parents are ok with it first."
>Chrysalis rolled her eyes "You're father would most likely say yes, and her parents sound like they'd say yes...so...with that in mind. A non wimpy version of you would take up that offer."
"B-but what if Discord said no?"
>....would Discord even have a reason to say no?...wait...
"What if he was planning something and needed me for it? huh?"
>Chrysalis groaned "That's why you schedule the date......"
"But Discord is spontaneous"
">Not spontaneous enough to take up twenty four hours of your time. And he certainly doesn't take too long with any of his endeavors. So, I win..you lose...move on"
> You cringe.....dammit...was she really right? Was it that simple?...well..what about..
"Ok...how about this?"
>You make a happy smile as you bounce about.
"Hey! Hey! Anon! You wanna get married....right now!"
>Chrysalis nods "Yes"
>WHAT?!
>You give Chrysalis the angry eye
"Now you're just being impossible. How the hell would that even work!"
>>
>>27026947
>"Well, by accepting her offer and then getting married at the proper age. I know some pony cultures have arranged marriages...it'd be similar to one of those"
>Goddammit........the worst part was..she was probably right. Who were you to question pony culture.
>"So, are you understanding now Anon? The simplicity of relationships shouldn't be beyond your grasp. Just take it. And reap it's benefits. Now, anything more you have to ask?"
>You don't even nod, there had to be a way to show her that your point of view was best. Because her way just seemed. too direct.
"Yeah..."
>You grit your teeth, preparing yourself for what you were about to do. And after two breaths, you look at Chrysalis with half cocked eyes and your own brand of seductive smile.
"Anon...."
>You rub up against...yourself, and gently nuzzle your head behind.....your neck.
"I'm feeling feelings...I never felt before...I..want to go to bed with you...i-is that ok?"
>Chrysalis nods "Yes"
>WUUUUUUUUT?!
>You immediately back off, there's no fucking way she could rationalize that.
"Ok...no way, no fucking way you can rationalize that! I dare you to try"
>Chrysalis clears her throat as she hops up to your bed and lays on her side ".....done, and then we snuggle and fall asleep"
>....no
"You know what I mean....."
>Chrysalis raises her head and smirks arrogantly at you....sheesh..is that what you look like when you look smug? it looked....villainous. "Ohhhh, Anon.If you mean it that way...Why don't you come up here and..." She turns into Diamond Tiara "And let me show you the answer instead"
>>
>>27027205
>You blush and gulp, blushing red as she bats her eyes at you.
>...oh shit...did she just offer....actual...
>ooooh boy.
"...it's...not right. You know..erm..remember? t-too young? How can you p-possibly rationalize t-that?"
>"Ohhh...no no...my answer to that would be to seriously just cuddle with her and ignore any of her advancements...which she'd never make anyway until a certain age." She flips upside down and leans her head over the side of the bed as her mane lowers to the ground, she kicks her back legs up and down cutely. "This is just for practice.....what...you don't want to practice? hmmm?"
>You turn the brightest shade of red. You could feel yourself getting hot.....oh lord..noooo
"I.....I ummm..."
>"Don't deny your future lover Anon...." Chrysalis's eyes begin to glow "I've shown you how easy it is to just accept her love, to be happy instead of constantly stressing over something that nopony else would. I just want you to be happy....don't you want to be happy?"
>....her eyes...they seemed...much softer than usual....
"I....want to...be happy"
>"Good....." She giggled sweetly, licking her lips "Why don't you come up here...and we can begin"
>>
>>27027225
>It was like you were in a trance, lost in nothing but happy thoughts as you walk over to your bed and climb up. Chrysalis moves to the front of the bed, and lays down, her legs open. Looking deep into your eyes. "You love me don't you Anon? You're just trying to avoid a heartache you'd felt time and time again back in your old home, arne't you? Aside from holding the belief you are too young, you don't want to get into something that could eventually blow up in your face..do you?"
>You just nod, silent, your eyes hungry.
>Chrysalis, still as diamond begins to rub her chest gently, and giggles at you "Cute.....but deep inside, you just want to have the love of somepony, and somepony to love, don't you? You just want to have a marefriend who actually cares about you...again..am I right?"
>You nod
>"mmmmm, I thought so...you should heed my words well Anon, you'll end up alone if you keep up these foolish moralities. That other filly...Applebloom was it?...she'll get over it. If anything, she'd have been the one to forget you if you stuck with her. Now....how much do you love me?"
>You don't reply, drool just comes out of your mouth.
>Chrysalis cringes at you "ooookkk....didn't realize humans we're as lustful as they were loving. That explains this bounty being more delicious than usual though...I suppose that's not too bad. Now then Anon...take me.....I'm yours"
"B-but...."
>You could only resist...just a little
>"shhhhh....don't talk" She opened her back legs just a little more, so you could get a better view "just do..."
>That was it..your mind was hers..you dive into her to make sweet sweet love.
>Chrysalis however, immediately rolls to the side as you grab your pillow, and mindlessly hump into it.
>>
File: 130.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
130.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>27027253

Oh, you had me going there you sick bastard.
>>
>>27027253
"D-diamond....mnnnnnn"
>Chrysalis just sat at the side of you. feeding, and saying things in a bored fashion. "Yes Anon...oh...right there...oh yes....right...ehhh.."
>You continue to just, mindlessly hump and lick at your pillow like a horny mongoose. unaware of the truth that you werne't fucking Chrysalis or Diamond, and that all she was doing was faking the excitement of it.
>Chrysalis pats you on the head gently. "Remember what I told you Anon, and you'll do fine. Just err.....tone down that libido of yours. It's scary...even to me"
>Chrysalis even leans in, and gives you a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Sweet dreams Anon, and..." she licks her lips again. The love was intense, as was the lust. "Don't ever stop loving..."
>Chrysalis looks at you one last time, then shakes her head both in disbelief and a little in shame.
>But as she walked away, she noticed something about herself "...Well, this is quite a problem...."
>She looks back at you, slowly transforming back to her original form. "It seems my heart has room for somepony else after all....."
>Chrysalis stopped, to recollect her thought.
>Why did she even care? She put a lot of thought into it. Maybe it was the fact she was stuck here in the first place. But as she gave it more thought, she realized that it was because you genuinely cared in a way that didn't make you totally ignorant...despite still being ignorant.
>She realized that in the end, you could speak to her as if she was someone else rather than the scary villain she loves to be. That'd you would show her one of those "Documentaries" and set up an entire theater just for her, despite knowing she's a villain. That you somehow care, and can overlook her evil now that you've gotten to know her....despite still being an ass sometimes.
>>
>>27027490
> then she smirked at the absurdity of it all "Well well, how interesting..I care about a outworlder's well being. How rich. Well...that just means one thing..."
>Chrysalis opens the floor door, and looks back upon you again "I'll just have to make an offer you won't refuse once I've taken over Equestria. I hope you don't deny me when the time comes Anon, you'd be such a waste..."
>She flew down through the door, leaving you to your sexual machinations.
>This went on for about half an hour. Up until Discord showed up.
>Discord appears above your bed out of nowhere. Eating popcorn and wearing shades. He looks down at you with a happy smile on his face. "There you are Anon, good. Because I'm about to spend four hours explaining why "Griffon on a hot tin roof" is the best play I've seen in eons, sure you won't get any sleep. But you'll appreciate the culture I bring upon you this night."
>Discord flips around to float along his back, but as he makes himself comfortable, magically putting a water bottle within his grip to hydrate himself during his long talk. He notices you have said nothing verbally. He just hears grunts and groans.
>"Really Anon?" Discord lifts his sunglasses to look at you with dismay "You could at least wait until I start as I force you to...listen...to....now what is going on here?"
>You were still furiously humping your pillow.
>"huh...." Discord leaned up, and stroked his beard as he analyzed whats going on "...well, I....suppose that's one way to fluff a pillow....Annoonnn...oh Annnooonnn."
>You don't reply.
>Discord reaches a talon to you and taps your back "Anooooonnnn...what are you dooooinngg?" He says in a sing song fashion.
>You immediatly freeze, you could feel your entire body on fire as you look back at him in a panic. You then turn and hold the pillow tight as you hold your right front hoof towards Discorrd.
"Don't worry my love! I'll protect you!"
>>
>>27027562
>You start blindly swinging your hoof at Discord as he just looks at you, perplexed."...hrnnn...as much as I'd enjoy two shows in one night. This particular one is...." Discord looks deep into your eyes, and see's a green emptiness within them. He immediately figures out what's going on. "....is a little phoned in. Anon, do you know who I am?"
"Stay back evil cur! I will end you with my hoof of justice!"
>You panic as you thrash your hoof about.
>"Right....just as I thought. And tell me, who is that you are protecting?"
"I will never tell you, you monster! She is my everything! My princess! and I will never let you touch her!"
>"Well, far be it for me to separate an idiot from their pillow but..." Discord makes an airhorn appear in his talons and holds it towards you "But it's time to wake up......wait.."
>Discord looks at the small can, and then tosses it away as he chuckles "Well, that certainly won't be enough"
>He snaps his talons, making a seven foot, huge airhorn appear at the end of the bed. Aiming directly at you.
>Discord snickers as he glides over to it "...much MUCH better"
>You just look at him with frightful,scared eyes as he screws off his own ears and eats them before pressing in the airhorn. Releasing a deafening megablast of sound directly at you.
>>
>>27027583
>You flip right into the backrest of your bed. Slamming into it headfirst and falling back on your face.
>oggghhh..the pain...the ringing in your ears.
>What happened? You lift your head up in a daze, looking around, you could barely hear anything. Your balance was so off that you ended falling off the side of your bed.
"w-what...o-oghh....w-what's going on?,,w-where am I?"
>Discord holds his own nose and blows, popping a new set of ears out of his head.
>He then looks over to you. as he pieced together some of what must have happened in his head. "Anon, how long have you been dissapointing your pillow with your weak performance?"
>You look over to him and yell, you could barely hear him. You didn't even realize it was him who blasted you. You just thought..something..happened. It was like awaking from a dream.
"What! I can't hear you! What happened?!"
>Shit..what did happen? You barely knew where you even were. Did Discord rescue you from something..or....no..he probably did all this.
>Discord groaned. "No use having fun if you can't even hear me..."
>Discord points at you with his talon finger and lifts you up using his magic, and plops you on your bed before making your ears pop again using his magic. startling you and giving your hearing back at the same time.
>after giving your head a shake to try to regain your composure, you think you have things figured out, you cross your forelegs together and look at Discord, agitated. Especially since you can't remember anything since you....got advice from Chrysalis...oh..
>"Well, how are you feeling Anon? It seems like somepony got into your head just now" Discord could see the uncertainty in your eyes, he knew you were trying to piece together exactly what happened.

and we'll continue tomorrow
>>
>>27027781
http://pastebin.com/n4aw3sf7
>>
Oh boy this fuckin chapter
>>
File: chrysalis19.jpg (305KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
chrysalis19.jpg
305KB, 1000x1250px
>>27028040
>>27027781
>>
This chapter covers my fetishes
>>
>>27027789
>>
>>27027583
>>"Well, far be it for me to separate an idiot from their pillow but..."
discord has great lines
>>
So Chrysalis does likes anon now, she's a legit friend
>>
File: 1458038813367.png (889KB, 882x907px) Image search: [Google]
1458038813367.png
889KB, 882x907px
>>27027781
Anon needs to get back at her for that.

Forcibly turn her into a little filly Chrysalis and struggle snuggle her.
>>
>>27031342
In the end she helped, and now Chrysalis truly feels real friendship towards anon
>>
I can only imagine what will happen when the time does come and DT and Anon get caught.

He will have to go through the talk again.
>>
>>27032657
>getting sexy with a little filly
>>
>>27032668
It's going to be a bitch for Anon when DT goes through and estrus cycle.
>>
File: 1449649746621.png (526KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1449649746621.png
526KB, 750x750px
>>27033088
OH SHIT
>>
>>27033129
What makes it even more funny is that Anon will probably put himself in such a position himself.

Maybe DT will probably miss a day of school, which will make Anon worry and visit after class. Her parents will probably just say she is sick and tell him that she will see him in school when she gets better. Anon will sneak in through the window just because her parents were insistent that he leave. Then realize when it's too late that he should have had probably listened.
>>
File: oh shit.gif (774KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.gif
774KB, 200x113px
>>27033088
Checked
>>
>>27033855
Same to you bub.
>>
Good shit Erf
>>
File: diamondtiara8.png (110KB, 1002x797px) Image search: [Google]
diamondtiara8.png
110KB, 1002x797px
>>
so how did everyone like today's episode?
>>
File: 1459025807312.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459025807312.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>27036637
I thought it was alright.
>>
>>27029796
>>
Watching new ep....oh god, atleast i got how dumb the CMC can be...simple minded applebloom
>>
>>27036637
It was shit
>>
>>27038291
Yea I wish that the people who wrote the pup troop for pound puppies were responsible for CMC. They knew how to write the ignorance of children correctly.
>>
>>27038296
nah, it's better than most CMC episodes, gets things done in a timely manner too. Doesn't feel too rushed, and gets me more of an idea of post cutie mark CMC....seems I didn't do too badly.
>>
>>27038381
and done
>>
>>27038291
AB confirmed for replacing Twi as the next generation spaz.
>>
Are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>27039093
not tonight sadly. or maybe a small bit later. family issues got my mind erfed
>>
>>27039266
is kill
>>
>>27039266
before i start, let me just say that i really am surprised we are nearing 200 parts. especially since i had combined some parts into one to fill in more reasonable space. When I started this story, I thought it was going to be a fun chaotic romp with the Mane 6. Instead, we romp with villains and BG ponies and a love interest happened and I have to keep up with this basically every night. I make up shit every night for this story and I'm surprised that it's still read and that I still come up with things.

Is this you're guys show away from the show?
>>
>>27039520
>and I have to keep up with this basically every night
You could take more breaks, you know.
>>
File: Discord - Q.jpg (110KB, 900x612px) Image search: [Google]
Discord - Q.jpg
110KB, 900x612px
>>26918495

When I was in college I actually took classes with John DeLancie's son, Keegan who was on a couple of Star Trek episodes. Kid was kind of a dink, I didn't realize till years later who he was.
>>
>>27039539
i mostly don't know what that is
>>
>>27027781
"I...don't know..I...ergh"
>Your mind was mostly a blank
"I....don't remember anything after Chrysalis helped me. She....she...err..."
>Discord shaped himself like an L, sitting in mid air as he gazes at you "Take your time Anon, though I could give you a knock on the head if you need some help remembering"
>..yeah no, that probably meant him taking a hammer to your fucking skull..
"...I remember...that she helped me with my feelings for Diamond Tiara...it's weird actually. I remember being very happy with what she told me..."
>"Now that is unbelievable"
"huh? oh...it's because she's a villain right?"
>Discord shook his head "No, it's because you're too much of a wimp when it comes to girls. I'd have expected you to reject all of her advice. Whether it be good or not."
>....ugh...but that's how you remembered it....then...blank.
"Yeah well, apparently she's really good at relationships. I should have known though. She's manipulated ponies for who knows how long...but the problem is I don't remember anything between that and you showing up...maybe I'm just tired...I did have a rough day.."
>Discord nodded, then slowly shifted his eyes towards your pillow "Well, I wouldn't know how your day has been, but as for what happened between then and now. I'd think your pillow would remember it very well though....poor thing..."
>Wut?
>You look over at your pillow, and then your eyes go wide...holy crap. It looked stained,milky, and beaten.
>>
File: Degenerate.gif (916KB, 2700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate.gif
916KB, 2700x2000px
>>27039621
>>
>>27039621
"W-what did I do?! That's not......oh god...."
>Discord snickered as he moved in for a closer look "It is....Anon, I swear to all things chaotic, if that thing bears me grandchildren I'm going to kick you out of the house. I already have to feed two million mouths, I can't possibly feed one more."
>You scootch away from your pillow. oh lordie...what the hell have you been doing? And to what? for why?
"...I couldn't have done that. I-I don't even remember humping my pillow.."
>"Well you were, but that's fine. We can burn it later. So...are you ready for my review now?" Discord dons a tophat and monocle "I promise every word that comes out of my mouth will be of the highest of class, something to be appreciated and adored."
>you were still bugging out that you actually jizzed all over your pillow. And the amount of jizz itself was startling, you didn't know...or even felt you could produce so much.
"Wait! shouldn't we figure out what happened? Or do ponies just suddenly black out and fuck the first thing they see. I'm serious, I don't remember doing this!"
>"Oh relax Anon, sheesh. You act like I'm going to punish you or something. I don't even care..." Discord pulls out a bundle of sheets of paper and puts them together like a transcript "Now...are you ready or not?"
"Discord...isn't it late to be telling me your review for four hours? Also....I'd kind of like an explanation for why...you know..."
>Discord removed his monocle, and looked at you, annoyed "Anon...when a colt likes his pillow very much. Two things can happen...either you fall asleep on it, or...that. There used to be only one thing but you set a new standard in degeneracy" He claps slowly, still looking annoyed, and speaks in an unamused fashion "hurrah....yippee.....and congratulations..now..the review."
>...goddammit!
"Screw the review! This is serious! I don't remember doing this to my pillow. Now do you have an actual explanation or not. This could be really important!"
>>
>>27027205
My writefag senses are tingling
Would it be masturbagion if Chrysalis fucks Anon as a disguise of him?
Or something like
>Anon fucks chrysalis which is transformed in DT
>As soon as Anon cums Chrysalis transforms in Anon
>"Now you're gay Anon"
>>
>>27039822
I could easily see that as a prank that discord would approve of
>>
>>27039819
>Discord sighed at you. But as he released his breath, a fun and sinister idea went into his head. And then he looked at you with a slick smile. "...are you sure you want the real answer?"
>You nod, wanting to know over anything else
"Yes, I do"
>"Aaaaarree you suuuureee?"
"Yes already, come on Discord...please."
>You look at him with desperate eyes, wanting to know. It scared you even. You never thought you'd do something overly sexual and then forget about it. What if the pillow was Diamond Tiara? Oh god....was your repressed mind blacking you out and turning you into a sex fiend?
>"Alright...." Discord reaches over and taps your head, causing your mind to warp. Discord didn't worry too much about the resistance to chaos you did have. As long as he maintained the chaos surrounding the change in your mind. You be locked into being...Discord'd.
"..Oh my....this place looks very nice.."
>You get up, and look around, your mind was now changed by the power of chaos. Discord could warp it in two ways. Either make you into a brave super asshole who takes no shit from anyone. or a super wimp, who does whatever someone says without question...he chose the latter.
>You smile happily as you look at your pillow
"Joy! a dirty pillow for me to clean, though. I'll have to go to Ponyville to get the cleaning materials I need...and...oh..Mr.Discord...how are you my adoptive father of mine? Isn't it a nice evening to clean a pillow?"
>Discord groaned....this was a little too much. But he did have a reason to do this to you. He held up a cute blue dress that he poofed out of thin air. "Anon, how do you feel about this dress?"
>You look at it, it looked really pretty. So pretty that you wanted to wear it.
"I absolutely love it! Can I try it on?"
>Discord nodded as he grinned, and passed you the dress as you slipped it on "Of course, only the best dresses for my son. How does it feel?"
"It makes me feel like the prettiest colt in Equestria"
>>
>>27039822
ha
>>
>>27039520
>Is this you're guys show away from the show?

Meh, this is better.
>>
>>27039871
Discord'd Anon is kek material
>>
>>27039871
>Discord put his paw and talons together and put them near his head as he found the entire thing adorable "Simply adorable, I've never seen such a cuter colt such as you. You are the cutest and most sissiest colt of them all. How could anypony not fall in love with you"
>You hop about daintily and happily on your bed
"Yay! I love being the cutest and most sissy! No other pony could compare to me! wooooo!"
>Discord reaches over to you again and taps your head as you hop towards him "Well...that's enough that. One could only take so much before it becomes creepy..."
>And then Discord waits a few moments as your mind reverts and returns to you. You groan as you grab your head, your memory once again fragmented and foggy.
"U-ugh...w-what happened now..."
>"Oh...not much. I warped your mind for a little bit. It was...interesting. I didn't expect to peel your mind back that far, but I hope that answered your question on how you traumatized your pillow"
>..what?..what did he mean that answered your question...unless....no, you couldn't have.
"..Are you saying she hypnotized me?...That's impossible, I can easily resist that no problem...Heck, I think with my natural resistance to chaos I got, that you couldn't even warp my mind for too long.....how long was I out anyway?"
>"Enough...about a whole two minutes"
"See? Told you. You couldn't even maintain it for two freaking minutes, so theres no way I could be hypnotized by her, I resisted it before"
>"Oh..you think so?" Discord put on a pair of scientific glasses and a lab coat as he pulled down a screen, then produced a pointing stick as a picture of himself and Chrysalis appeared on the screen.
>>
>>27039948
>"Let me explain this scientifically...yes..I know..it sounds like something Twilight would do but I feel you need this lesson. First, there's chaos magic" He points to himself "Yes, you have a resistance...but not an immunity. I can keep you in any state I please as long as you are in my proximity. So don't get too cocky about that....anyway. We then have changeling magic" He points to Chrysalis "There's various stages of changeling magic, the highest tier being held by our very own Chryssie. This includes the ability to twist a pony's love using her powers of hypnotism. The moment you focus your actual love on her, you become hers to do with what she pleases. It's very difficult to escape once she has a firm grasp on you. Which brings me to my third point..."
>He slaps the screen, turning it into a mirror. But you're looking at him, confused as to what the third thing is while also being a little doubtful on his other points. There's just no way you'd be so easily hypnotized...you'd think you'd know when your mind was getting away from you.
"Which is?"
>"Well..just take a look in the mirror Anon, and the rest will be explained"
>hmm...fine then. You shift your focus to the mirror, and saw yourself....happily waving at you...and wait..why was he in a dress..or you in a dress...or....eghh..
"What's going on here? Is that really me? Why am I waving to myself?"
>"I'm waving because it's the polite thing to do. Howdy Anon! I'm Anon, it's very nice to meet you"
>you cringe
"The hell is this?..a joke? I..Don't get it..."
>This didn't seem to have any sort of punchline...was Discord slipping?
>"There's not much to get. I'm your positive side. I exist in the happiest parts of your mind. Isn't that great?"
"...errr...yeah..but why are you in a dress?"
>Your mirror self giggles "Oh that's easy to answer silly, that's because I put it on when Discord brought me out. Doesn't it make us look adorable?"
>wut?
>>
>>27039999
dem quads

>You take the time to look down at yourself. You were indeed...in a dress
"What?! no way?! h-how?!"
>As you quickly take off the dress, Discord laughs as he poofs away the mirror,glasses, and lab coat. "Haha! Now that was worth it. I can see it in your eyes Anon, you now know you aren't MINDFUL as you think you are, Nahahahahahaha!"
>No...no, goddammit. You were sure with a strong mind and steel like fortitude that you'd not only be able to resist but also completely notice if you were being mind raped.....guess not.
>You manage to get the dress off as you look down at it, then at your pillow again. You didn't like the situation at all.
"...Discord this isn't funny. How many times have you done this to me? Or her...I can't even remember when it actually happened. This could have been my fiftieth time for all I know...n-ngh"
>"Oh relax Anon" Discord chuckles "This would be the first time both her and I have done this to you"
>No..you needed his absolute word. You felt terrified that it was more than that. That had to be how Chrysalis did it. You remembered that you agreed with her, you must have been so agreeable that she was able to take your mind. Not once did you fight her on anything. And if you don't fight..then...well...you realized you must have left yourself vulnerable.
"No, I won't relax! Tell me the truth. How many times has this happened?"
>Discord sighed "Such a killjoy...I promise you this is the first time, the same for our insect mare as well. There isn't much point for me to warp your mind anyway.There's only so many times "I don't remember doing this" can be so funny. Now, anything else you're worried about?"
>.......Hopefully you could believe him. You thought you probably could. Discord, for all things considered. Could be nice and truthful when it mattered. For you to be suspicious of him at every turn was overdoing it at this point.You'd just have to try to get over it, and be VERY wary of Chrysalis.
>>
>>27040100
>Dem Dubs

>Although, even if you were to be wary. You couldn't outright distrust her either. With her help, you actually felt more confident that you could handle DT better. Hell, you were actually a little anxious to see her again. You felt that if you gave things a better shot...you might actually be completely happy with her company. As for her hypnotizing you. She either did it to feed, or as a joke. You'd have to let that slide and be of good humor. You still had a mission to do.
>And as for anything else bothering you...there was one thing.
"..Yeah..actually...you see, I kind of ran into Twilight today and..."

and that's enough for the night.
>>
>>27039520

>Is this you're guys show away from the show?
Yea. It is a cute story and after being exposed to too much clop, it is a good reprieve.
>>
>>27039520
imho this is better than the show and pretty much the only thread I frequent
>>
bumpo
>>
>>27040119
This will trigger the Discord
>>
>>27040119
wew
i dont know if i would let mind warping go so easily
>>
>>27039999
If I was that Anon I wouldnt complain much about a sissy version of me
Anon colt trap powers activate.
>>
>>26918495
bump
Thread posts: 497
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.