[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rainbow Dash Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 438
Thread images: 251

File: RainbowSanta.png (733KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
RainbowSanta.png
733KB, 800x800px
Last thread hit the image post limit.

I'll try and post a new green every once in awhile. No promises though.
>>
ponies are bad and you should feel bad
>>
Rainbow Dash always dresses in style.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 900x832px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 900x832px
>>26738440
Posting dash because confidence is sexy.
>>
[insert shitpost here]
>>
Who wants some Dashie walls?
>>
>>26738470
What about intelligence? That's sexy also.
>>
File: Beautiful.jpg (149KB, 1000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful.jpg
149KB, 1000x1413px
>>
>>26738470
Confident Dash is best Dash
>>
>>26738503
Rainbow Dash is plenty smart already though.
>>
>>26738524
Not as smart as my waifu.
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 526x1244px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 526x1244px
>>
>>26738470
>>26738503
Guys, can't we all get along?
>>
>>26738543
I guess that gives a whole new meaning to..."playing with yourself".....eh, eh? Nothing?
>>
>>26738563
No, TwiDash is worst ship. Everyone sucks at writing it.
>>
>>26738543
This comic gives a whole new meaning to the saying: "Playing with yourself."
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 354x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 354x376px
>>26738565
>>26738578
Playing with yourself-mind

Kind of
>>
>>26738563
It's all in good fun, anon, it's all in good fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 1012x790px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1012x790px
>>26738577
Dash is a hard character to write. I've tried.

Since most of her expression in the show either comes from body language, countanance, or inflection, none of which can be properly put into text, she comes off as cunty rather than the intended sarcasm.

I just make her cute and naive because I always fail at writing her using a competitive tone.
>>
>>26738630
Well, to be fair, it is rather hard to write for characters you didn't create yourself. You don't fully understand the mane six's personalities because they are not your creations.

You can attempt to write for them as best as possible if you have an understanding of different personalities that people have though.
>>
File: this is a filename.jpg (93KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
this is a filename.jpg
93KB, 900x636px
>>26738464
>>
What kind of hat would Rainbow Dash wear?
>>
File: image.jpg (265KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265KB, 2048x1536px
>>26738764
An asshat
>>
File: cute.png (335KB, 556x724px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
335KB, 556x724px
>>26738440
God dammit I love this horse, I cannot wait until my untimely death so that I can be best buds with her in the next life.

Also, why the fuck do these cartoon horses turn me into such an autist?
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 2048x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 2048x585px
>>26738503
4U
>>
>>26738843
Funniest shit I read all day.
>>
File: 1457726110950.png (627KB, 1280x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1457726110950.png
627KB, 1280x1047px
Let's day you actually make it to Equestria due to some freak accident. How confident are you that you could seduce Rainbow Dash? Do you think you have the skills to be in a relationship with her? And more importantly, could you handle the rejection of she says no?
>>
>>26738969
Please tell me I'm not the only one who hates the way that artist draws ears. They make her look like a donkey.
>>
>>26738969
Let us consider this hypothetical situation. Say I do get transported to Equestria due to some freak accident involving some magical talisman or some other way. How would I seduce Rainbow Dash?

Well, I'd try to be friendly with her and see whatever happens naturally. Having said that, should I profess my love to her and she rejects me, I would be crushed and hurt, sure. I may even need some time away from her to reevaluate my feelings towards her were genuine and not some misguided fanboy's crush.

You could try to seduce her by trying to best her at sports or some other activity. Rainbow Dash seems like the the kind of person/pony that will respect you if you can beat her at a sport or at least give her some kind of challenge.
>>
Come on, let us bump this thread.
>>
File: 1443043369958 (2).png (221KB, 900x1539px) Image search: [Google]
1443043369958 (2).png
221KB, 900x1539px
>>26738969
well, im sure she'd be friends with me. Seeing as the show is built around the entire idea of making friends. Even if shes suspicious at first. But i'd just hang with her, shoot the shit, get to know her personally.
But i honestly don't know how i'd go about telling her I love her. I dont think i'd even be able to do it unless i got some reprocation from her.

You know, like a hug too long, or telling me how much she cares about me, just something that could tell me id she feels the same way.

Of course, in reality, it wouldn't happen. She'd be interested in some stallion or not interested in relationships at all at the moment, and while she would be a good friend, I just don't think that i'd come close to having a godess like her love me in return.

And if she said no... I think i honestly would kill myself. I'd just be that distraught and devastated. But, I would make sure that in my suicide note that she knows its not her fault. I couldn't put her through that, I don't want her to feel responsible for a death on her hooves.

I love her so much.
>>
>>26739989

Pretty sure she'd be interested in some mare.
>>
File: image.jpg (279KB, 1327x1273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279KB, 1327x1273px
>>26738969
I like dash because I feel like my personality is compatible with hers. I wouldn't just start out with "aye gurl u won't sum fuck?" I would start by just making friends with her. I don't think it would be hard, as I'm also fairly competitive, we we could probably have a fair amount of fun just running around.

Step 2: helping her do stuff she likes. We don't love people, ponies or things (I don't judge) to make ourselves feel better. We love them to make them feel better. I like to think I would be good at helping her set up an awesome routine. One of the biggest things to emphasize is her safety. Any trick is cool and all, but it's not worth putting her life in danger.

From there, it's just a hop, skip and a jump to dating officially, and from there, sex

/fedora
>>
>>26739989

I'm going to take each line and respond as well as I can.

>well, im sure she'd be friends with me. Seeing as the show is built around the entire idea of making friends. Even if shes ?>suspicious at first. But i'd just hang with her, shoot the shit, get to know her personally.

Getting to know someone, whether human or pony-should they ever have human level intelligence and gain the ability to communicate with us-is a good thing to do. You are right that she would be suspicious at first. It is perfectly fine and a natural defense against harm to be suspicious. However, I don't think she would be for long as soon as she'd see how much of a good person you are. (regardless of whether or not you are a pony when you make it to Equestria, I'm going to use person in a general sense.) Hmm, what else can I say about this? Screw it, next point.

>But i honestly don't know how i'd go about telling her I love her. I dont think i'd even be able to do it unless i got some >reciprocation from her.
>You know, like a hug too long, or telling me how much she cares about me, just something that could tell me id she feels the >same way.

I'm going to address both of these as I feel they are part of the same point; A long hug doesn't necessarily mean that person has romantic feelings toward you. It could mean that they consider you a really good friend, someone who can make them feel save, someone you can understand them. Relationships-even platonic ones-can be very complicated at times. When you have a male and a female in a platonic relationship, that's even worse. Neither of you might want to take the plunge for fear the other might not like you or doesn't want a relationship.
Now, there "friends with benefits" relationship. Where you still remain friends but have a little fun on the side. These, of course, run the risk of either of you falling for the other. If both of you fall for the other, win/win. But if one of you falls for the other, [to be cont.]
>>
>>26740156

responding to >>26739989 's comment still.

As I was saying, if one of you falls for the other, you run the risk of things getting pretty awkward between you two. It might even tear apart your friendship. Of course, all this assumes that Rainbow Dash is that type of person; to just be friends but have some fun on the side.

>Of course, in reality, it wouldn't happen. She'd be interested in some stallion or not interested in relationships at all at the >moment, and while she would be a good friend, I just don't think that i'd come close to having a godess like her love me in >return.

You do run the risk of being put into the friends' zone, sure. But I would rather have my crush as a friend than lose her forever. Believe me when I say this, I have been there. I knew this one girl since high school. We were in the same class for three years. I never thought much about her during that time really. It was only after we had a class together in college that we began to hang out; to out to eat, you know. I honestly don't know what happened but I began to smother her a bit too much. Obviously, she didn't like that.
I listened for the most part, but I still kept at it slowly. *sigh* Looking back, it was the biggest mistake of my life. This happened eleven+ years ago and I still think about her and what could have been. Over the years, I've tried to e friends with her but each time, I fucked it up. It was like I didn't want her as a friend so I just pushed her away by acting like a moron. Now she is married with a kid. Good for her, I guess. I still think about her though.
Anyways, the entire point of this was to tell you that it would be a better idea to keep Rainbow Dash as a friend than lose her forever. That girl I told you about? I thought she was perfect and I wanted to get to know her better but I fucked it up I've lived in regret ever since. Hell, I consider her a goddess, but that might just be my mind romanticizing her.
>>
>>26740256

Still replying to >>26739989 's comment...

I'm not sure Dash would like being in a relationship-whether with a mare or a stallion-she is a free spirit who enjoys her freedom. Being in a relationship might make her feel restricted and trapped. However, having friends wouldn't be a bad thing for her as she could still be free and have friends.

I think that even if Rainbow Dash were to be in a relationship, she would be in the one where you'd each give each other space and neither one of you were too clingy with the other. Rainbow Dash just seems like the kind of pony who wouldn't give up her freedom, not even for someone she loved.

>And if she said no... I think i honestly would kill myself. I'd just be that distraught and devastated. But, I >would make sure that in my suicide note that she knows its not her fault. I couldn't put her through that, I >don't want her to feel responsible for a death on her hooves.

>I love her so much.

There is a problem with that. Regardless of whether you tell her it wasn't her fault that you took your own life, she will tell herself that it was. Nothing will ever make her change her mind if you killed yourself. Is that what you want to do? Put Rainbow Dash, someone you love, through that kind of pain? That seems selfish to me.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but it is the truth. She will be devastated that you took your own life. As long as you were alive, there was always the chance that she would return your affections and love you back. If you killed yourself, how could you find out if that would happen? I hate to say this because of what it implies, but you need to have faith that things will turn out alright. And even if they don't, even if she will never be with you, the best thing you can do for her is be happy for her. Isn't that what's the most important? Her happiness? And if her being happy doesn't involve you, that's the way it is. I hope this has helped you.
>>
>>26740347
well for starters, nice novel dude.
secondly, I whole heartedly agree. If rainbow didn't want me, if she would be happier with someone else then i can't do anything about that.

I do want her happy. Hell i despise soarindash but if they made it canon in the show i'd be happy for her. As long as she is happy.

But that doesn't change the fact that, if i were in equestria, and I couldn't have her, I wouldn't have anything. I'd already lost my entire world once and losing her would be like losing another all over.

I don't think you quite understand how dependant i've become on her. She is like life support to me now, without her, i'd die.

And I know that she would still feel guilty if I offed myself after her rejection. There isn't anyway around that, but what i would do is I would write a long letter explaining why, and why she SHOULDNT blame herself.

If i could give her answers, it would ease the pain. And if she is in a relationship with someone else, then its up to them to help her. To do what I couldn't. To love her.

Her happiness is the most important yes. But i've got feelings too.
>>
File: 1419374743981.png (71KB, 473x472px) Image search: [Google]
1419374743981.png
71KB, 473x472px
>>26738969
>implying she could resist 200 pounds of folded steel and sex appeal
And if she says no it's k.
Some shit just isn't meant to be, after all.
>>
>>26740447

I find it ironic that I myself want to die because life is meaningless and insignificant yet I'm here telling you not to kill yourself because it would make a fictional character blame herself for your death.

Of course, it doesn't have to be Rainbow Dash exactly. It could be a girl in real life that you like and makes you have these feelings. In the end, I don't know what do to. It is your life after all.

All I can do is try to talk to you about this. Now, the fact that you didn't kill yourself yet makes me think that at some level, you know you will never be with Rainbow Dash, yet you keep going, using her, as you said, life support. That is fine and all-to have something that still keeps you to this world-but remember, life gets better.

I honestly don't know why I feel this way. One one hand, I want to die because I can't stand the state of the world, on another, I want to live and gain as much knowledge as I can before I die naturally. Though I do want immortality. Ah hell, I'm so confusing.
>>
File: 1454852647444.png (171KB, 1015x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1454852647444.png
171KB, 1015x1016px
Let me know if I go over the top with the fancy words, I do that sometimes.

>>26732134
>You are Rainbow Dash, and you just made yourself feel even worse than before.
>More importantly, you made your friend feel bad.
>A friend who took you into her house, and offered all the help she could provide.
>Again.
>Despite of what you might have done.
>Despite of you not telling her what you have done more like.
>All in all, you feel like shit.
>You'd think that after murdering someone you wouldn't be able to mess up more.
>And yet, here you are.
>Looking at Fluttershy who is trying to stare her way through the floor.
>Yes, she said something stupid.
>But does it compare to all the stupid crap you did today?
>No.
>You lean over on the couch and reach out your hoof to her.
>Upon contact she jumps up with a soft "Eep".
>This pony sometimes.
>You slide of the couch completely and pull her closer.
>You are slowly reaching Pinkie levels of hugginess.
>Whatever.
>Not your biggest concern.
>The yellow pegasus obeys your gesture and wraps her forehooves around you.
"I'm sorry Fluttershy, I didn't mean to lash out on you like that."
>"N-no, I understand. I said something very stupid. As usual."
>The last part was a soft murmur, but since you were so close to her you could hear it no problem.
"Believe me, if that's the most stupid thing you've done today then compared to me, you are a genius."
>"Well, I was trapped by a cooking pot about fifteen minutes ago."
>You chuckle softly and pull yourself out of your friend's soft embrace.
"Fair enough, that was kinda funny."
>She is smiling right now, which makes you feel better.
>Slightly.
>You respond in kind and point your wing towards the coffee table with the paradoxical tea on it.
"Now, how about trying that tea of yours?"
>>
>>26740510
i dont want to kill myself in this life. Im young and I have to much to live for, too many people to miss me. I couldn't be that selfish.

But in equestria, i wouldn't have any of that. The only thing i'd have to live for, to keep me going is dashie. So when I say if i lost her, i'd lose my entire world, i mean it.

Dashie got me out of a rough spot, that when i fell for her, and I know that she would want me to keep going, to battle through the heartache and live a good life.

If i die and untimely death, then it won't be by my own hands, and if thats the case, I really do believe that i'll be with her.

If I live to see myself grow old then chances are i'll have found someone else by then, ill have a wife and kids. And while I feel like that would be betraying Rainbow, deepdown I think we both realize that we couldn't long for one another our entire lives, without growing old and alone.

If she found someone, i'd be happy for her. And maybe, it would give me the kick I need to go find someone of my own. But until then, she is my everything, and I don't think even laying on my deathbed, I will ever stop loving her

And i will NEVER forget her.
>>
>>26740812

I apologize for misunderstanding you, my friend.
>>
>>26738464
ewwwww
>>
>>26741691
What, you don't like the dress?
>>
>>26740790
>Let me know if I go over the top with the fancy words, I do that sometimes.

Everything is fine, amount of fancy words is acceptable and under the norm. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>26741729
>no hooves

My best guess anyway
>>
File: image.png (340KB, 1280x1073px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
340KB, 1280x1073px
>>
>>26741936
that would be my guess as well
I look at like this, if you can't love her regardless of what form she takes, you don't deserve her
it's not the body but the soul within that you should love

different strokes for different folks, but I gave my two cents

ponies have the unfair advantage of being perfectly cute
>>
>>26742167
They do say love is blind after all.
>>
File: tmp_17405-1108020-2089994557.jpg (105KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17405-1108020-2089994557.jpg
105KB, 1200x800px
>>
>>26742217
Sisterly bond.
>>
>>26742217
So sweet
>>
File: 4f63728d49bcbdcc12ca1fa54afc1406.png (590KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4f63728d49bcbdcc12ca1fa54afc1406.png
590KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: medium-2.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium-2.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1454129825041.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454129825041.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Whats the name of the green where anon is in the human school with rainbow dash? I think flash sentry was a bully in that one and anon skips gym class like all the time
>>
>>26744254
that was from "pastafromspace" if I remember correctly
>>
>>26744336
Yes! Jesus ive been searvhing all day for it, has pasta been updating it or ist it kill?
>>
>>26744370
idk, I stopped following one vlad got together with nurse redheart
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 794x745px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 794x745px
>>26742019
Tfw someone posts your random ass sketch here
>>
>>26744398
Well shit thats the same case with me
>>
File: dark_times_by_kiowa213-d8tkanx.jpg (53KB, 832x961px) Image search: [Google]
dark_times_by_kiowa213-d8tkanx.jpg
53KB, 832x961px
>>
File: 1456679838314.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1456679838314.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>
File: 1442023059233.png (4MB, 5757x4601px) Image search: [Google]
1442023059233.png
4MB, 5757x4601px
>>
File: 1454410972786.jpg (255KB, 871x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454410972786.jpg
255KB, 871x1024px
>>
>>26746767
denying your cuteness only makes it stronger
>>
File: 1457330962655.gif (189KB, 528x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457330962655.gif
189KB, 528x500px
>>
File: 1455256675825.jpg (624KB, 1944x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1455256675825.jpg
624KB, 1944x1111px
>>
File: chest_fluff.png (226KB, 747x1024px) Image search: [Google]
chest_fluff.png
226KB, 747x1024px
>>26743794
Has there ever been a dash thread without that picture?
>>
>>26738843
What even is this?
>>
File: 1301937631580.png (701KB, 534x650px) Image search: [Google]
1301937631580.png
701KB, 534x650px
>>26738464
PLEASE GO GEN 3
>>
File: image.gif (871KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
871KB, 250x250px
>>
File: yes.png (738KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
738KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>26742217
I'd like a scootaloo sleeps at rainbows house episode
>>
File: PSX_20160314_120656.jpg (55KB, 699x770px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160314_120656.jpg
55KB, 699x770px
I redid one of my earlier sketches.

Dashie Burrito V 2
>>
>>26749514
Cute~
>>
>>26749514
Awww
>>
File: electric.png (269KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
electric.png
269KB, 1280x1280px
>>26749454
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 1024x683px
>>
File: 1456949199928.jpg (202KB, 692x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1456949199928.jpg
202KB, 692x1153px
Good morning Dash thread
>>
File: image.png (221KB, 1280x1009px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221KB, 1280x1009px
>>26752590
Good Morning Anon
>>
File: image.jpg (428KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428KB, 1000x893px
>>
File: image.png (344KB, 1024x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
344KB, 1024x630px
>>
File: 1426796354595.png (59KB, 800x656px) Image search: [Google]
1426796354595.png
59KB, 800x656px
>>26750875
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 1419x1055px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1419x1055px
>>
>>26755091
Oh no! What happened to her mouth?
>>
>>26755110
I erased it because I could only see her with that bridge of her nose as a frowny face.
>>
File: 1456714628560.jpg (177KB, 1280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456714628560.jpg
177KB, 1280x1000px
I know I probably late as fuck for this, but I just watched the two part season 5 finale, and holy fuck that was cool as shit. Alternate time line Dash is best Dash.
>>
File: Untitled.png (988KB, 1720x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
988KB, 1720x1072px
>>26755110
Nothing
>>
>>26755386
Cute
>>
File: 1442361089670.jpg (217KB, 900x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1442361089670.jpg
217KB, 900x1233px
A while ago there was a green written in I think the /nrdt/ about INTP anon and I saved it. I think I remember the guy saying he'd continue it, but I haven't seen a follow-up to this little bit.

"How was that Anon? Pretty cool huh?" you ask, panting from the string of aerial maneuvers you'd just performed
>Anon seems to be in deep thought
>"It was good"
"Good!?" you ask, insulted, "I spent weeks practicing that set and you only call it 'good'?"
>Anon frowns
>"Pretty good?"
>You groan in exasperation.
>You liked hanging out with Anon, you really did, but he could be terrible at expressing himself sometimes
>Well, more than sometimes
>He had his moments of clarity, though, and you couldn't help but feel that there was more about him than he let on
>Sure he was a bit of a mystery, but made him interesting
>It made him Anon
>The Anon you and everypony else in Ponyville knew anyway
>You sigh and sprawl on the grass next to him, your head resting on his lap
>Sure you were slightly sweaty and dirty but you knew Anon wouldn't mind
>He didn't seem to mind a lot of your bad habits.
>Habits you knew a lot of stallions would turn their noses up at
>It made you feel kind of... nice thinking about it
"You know you'd make a terrible judge" you tease, jabbing his side with your hoof
>"And an even worse athlete" he replies with a slight smile
>"At least compared to you anyway"
>You chuckle
>He knew how to make you feel good about yourself
>Like you said, he had his moments.
>>
File: AllMixedUpRainbowDash.png (756KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
AllMixedUpRainbowDash.png
756KB, 894x894px
>>
>>
File: 766111.jpg (339KB, 700x711px) Image search: [Google]
766111.jpg
339KB, 700x711px
>>
File: 1422466463552-1.png (89KB, 496x310px) Image search: [Google]
1422466463552-1.png
89KB, 496x310px
>>
File: 1453005205219s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1453005205219s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
Have a thumb nail
>>
>>26755381
Here, have an alternate timeline Dash
>>
File: image.jpg (573KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
573KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 170x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 170x240px
>>
>>26762169
D'awwwing for best pone
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 1032x774px
>>
>>26752590
fuck you, dirty shipper
>>
File: 1458027060901.jpg (26KB, 164x167px) Image search: [Google]
1458027060901.jpg
26KB, 164x167px
>>26764009
Hey man, calm down. I hate shippers just as much as the next waifufag, but I posted it because it's cute as fuck.
>>
>>26763596
Socks
>>
File: 1455484737451.png (3MB, 1800x4800px) Image search: [Google]
1455484737451.png
3MB, 1800x4800px
>>
>>26764009
>anthro
You're worse
>>
>>26765865
>Hooves
>flat chest
That isn't anthro.
>>
>>26766608
Not even him, but that's obviously anthro. Just look at how long the hind legs are compared to the front legs/ arms
>>
>>26766758
That's because the front legs are covered up.
>>
>>26766782
she's got human shoulders and back as well
not to mention the butt wings
it's anthro for sure
>>
>>26766805
You can't see her shoulders though. They're covered by her hair.
>>
File: 2016-03-15 21.03.33.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-15 21.03.33.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>26766843
Bruh
>>
>>26738565
>>26738578
This is the same person
>>
Page 9
>>
>>26765853
Love this one
>>
File: image.png (112KB, 515x924px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112KB, 515x924px
Rainbow Dash is a cute pony
>>
File: image.png (184KB, 900x728px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
184KB, 900x728px
>>
>>26770893
here's hoping for this in S6!
>>
>>26770900
pls no
>>
File: image.png (89KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89KB, 540x540px
>>
Bamp
>>
Page 9
>>
>>26771603
I like the idea of green where anon shows Rainbow simple inventions that amaze her
>>
>>26772747
This
>>
File: image.png (974KB, 1000x1121px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
974KB, 1000x1121px
>>
File: w321321.png (153KB, 356x348px) Image search: [Google]
w321321.png
153KB, 356x348px
>>26774517
>>
File: 1415376956365.gif (204KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1415376956365.gif
204KB, 404x416px
>>26774517
>Dash
>worth anything at all
>>
File: 1446523542402.jpg (71KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1446523542402.jpg
71KB, 846x846px
>>26774625
>your opinion
>worth anything at all
>>
>>26774517
I want a greentext of Rainbow seducing Anon and making it painfully obvious and Anon being a dumbass and not noticing it
>>
Page 10
>>
File: 1302383334320.png (495KB, 5000x2629px) Image search: [Google]
1302383334320.png
495KB, 5000x2629px
>>26774625
>saying this in a fucking dash thread
I'm not even a dashfag but that's really rude.
>>
Page 9
>>
>>26777317
Should we attempt to get glorious
>>26777777 for best horse?
>>
File: 05732cb2242b178c0da8d273e6d9a15a.jpg (141KB, 736x1164px) Image search: [Google]
05732cb2242b178c0da8d273e6d9a15a.jpg
141KB, 736x1164px
Rainbow is best pony.
>>
Bump before bed
>>
>>26777725
Oh well
>>
File: medium (9).png (118KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (9).png
118KB, 470x600px
this thread gives me Dashabetes
>>
>>26765853
I've tried and tried but I just can't enjoy this artists work.
Something about is just not pleasant for me to behold.
>>
>>26779396
You're not alone anon. Their faces look off to me, it's unsettling.
>>
File: image.gif (424KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
424KB, 236x250px
>>26765853
>>26779396
>>26779441
I request a drawfag redraw it in show style, that would be adorable
>>
>>26779550
That would be adorable.
>>
>>26779550
Thirding this!
>>
Does anyone know what happened to smittyg? He kinda just dropped off.
>>
>>26782342
Vanished along with candles
>>
File: image.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 645x773px
>>26783161
>>
File: 1458248704516.jpg (162KB, 1000x730px) Image search: [Google]
1458248704516.jpg
162KB, 1000x730px
>>26783161
Ouch
>>
File: 1453736437328.png (204KB, 631x622px) Image search: [Google]
1453736437328.png
204KB, 631x622px
To the both of you who are still reading - sorry for dying. I had an amalgamation of bullshit due this week/early next week, and instead of writefaggin I was wondering why my fucking ostream is outputting fragments of unrelated system messages instead of a simple integer array it was supposed to.[\spoiler] Fun fun fun.

>>26740790
>You settle yourself as comfortably as your aching flank allows you to.
>That is, not very much.
>Still though, if this brew will make you feel a bit better...
>Maybe not forget this morning, but just release some of that tension from your chest.
>And make those Celestia forsaken shivers go away.
>It was a warm, nice weather outside, and yet you felt cold.
>Well, worth a shot you guess.
>You watch as Fluttershy pours two cups of this special tea.
>Wait a minute.
>Two cups?
"Are you going to drink it too?"
>"Well, yes. Why?"
"I thought this was some kind of... medicine."
>"This is a medicine. Just in a form of tea. It makes a pony calm down and relax, helps in stressful situations."
>You nod, realising the implications of that.
>"Oh, did you mean if I am drinking it as a medicine?"
"Yeah, you got the cookies, nice teapot and everything. It's like a tea party."
>The butter pony smiles before looking at the treats she just brought.
>"I wanted to make it seem more natural. After all, the whole point is for you to relax."
"I guess?"
>You state with uncertainty.
>"And don't worry about me. I drink it quite a lot, so I am used to it."
>You catch her pink eyes over the table, and they seem to only reflect the smile just below them.
>Maybe you're overthinking this.
>"Perhaps you didn't notice, but I am a bit of a scaredy pony, so getting nervous is not that rare for me."
>You snort and reach out for your cup.
"You don't say?"
>>
File: 1456016539337.png (301KB, 496x414px) Image search: [Google]
1456016539337.png
301KB, 496x414px
>>26784112
>tfw you accidentally your own post
>>
Boop
>>
Page 9
>>
Page 10
>>
File: 1458271324030.jpg (2MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1458271324030.jpg
2MB, 1275x1650px
>>
Page 9
>>
File: image.jpg (907KB, 1400x2154px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
907KB, 1400x2154px
>>26784112
Breaddy gud shit

+1 dash
>>
>>26786444
Kek
>>
File: image.png (463KB, 552x1445px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
463KB, 552x1445px
>>
>>26790412
What is this and why does it make my dick hard?
>>
>>26790680

You're a disgusting humanfucker, with no sense of purity or even basic decency.

You don't actually care about Rainbow Dash, what matters to you is the relation an imaginary extrapolation of her character might have towards you.
>>
>>26790765
Ur a feggit
>>
File: 1.jpg (41KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41KB, 854x480px
>>26790865

So is objectively best pony.
>>
>>26790929
That's a pretty big headcanon you got there.
>>
>>26790971

What do you mean?
>>
>>26791018
There's almost no evidence towards her being a lesbian.
>>
>>26791212
True, but there's literally zero evidence towards her being straight.
>>
>>26791221
So if there is no evidence either way, wouldn't you go with the option that has the highest probability? Every single canon relationship we've seen has been a straight one (inb4 Lyra and Bon-Bon, that's not canon). Just based off of that, arnt the odds hugely in favor of her being straight?
>>
>>26791383
There's clearly circumstantial evidence supporting the notion she's not straight.

Also, Argumentum ad populum is not a valid argument.
>>
>>26791465
Like what? There is literally no solid evidence towards her being a lesbian.
>>
>>26791499

Which is why I explicitly stated "circumstantial"... This really shouldn't be a difficult concept.

Are you literally retarded, by any chance?
>>
File: 1449716482610.jpg (233KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1449716482610.jpg
233KB, 900x1125px
Time for a blast of Rainbow Danger Dash!
>>
File: dashie cuddle.png (214KB, 616x834px) Image search: [Google]
dashie cuddle.png
214KB, 616x834px
>tfw you will never have a Dash to hold close to your chest
>>
File: 20160217_122219-1.jpg (295KB, 598x753px) Image search: [Google]
20160217_122219-1.jpg
295KB, 598x753px
>>26791524
Once again, what circumstantial evidence is there that she is lesbian? You and both know that there is none, unless you are literally retarded. Are you, by any chance
>>
File: Rainbow Dash Sweater.png (303KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash Sweater.png
303KB, 540x810px
Tsundere Dash is best Dash
b-baka
>>
File: fuckindaaaaw.jpg (3MB, 2672x1825px) Image search: [Google]
fuckindaaaaw.jpg
3MB, 2672x1825px
>>26791611
There are pretty good odds that she is straight, just based on statistics. But she acts like a turbo dyke soooo... I mean, I'm just saying. (different poster btw please no bully)
>>
>>26791611
>Once again
False argument, this proposition has never been made in the context of this thread.

>what circumstantial evidence is there that she is lesbian?
None. I don't think anyone has argued in favor of Rainbow Dash being lesbian. There's a lot of circumstantial evidence against the idea that she's straight however.

>You and both know that there is none, unless you are literally retarded. Are you, by any chance
I'm sorry, could you please try to rephrase this in English?
>>
>>26775042
>RD: Anon, I want to sleep with you. I want to make sweet love with you. I want to have kids with you. I want sex. Big time.
>Anon: Is that some kind of slang? Do you want me to brush your hair?

Done.
>>
>>26790412
God damn it that's hot.
>>
>>26791653
>None. I don't think anyone has argued in favor of Rainbow Dash being lesbian
What are you talking about? You've been arguing that she is lesbian this whole time.
>I'm sorry, could you please try to rephrase this in English?
Do you not understand english? What I said was pretty clear.
>>
>>26791646
Dawwwwww. Cute
>>
>>26792205
>What are you talking about? You've been arguing that she is lesbian this whole time.
Umm... No.
A very clear and definite No from my part.
I absolutely haven't, the only person to even bring up the concept of lesbians is you.
I'm simply stating there's more circumstantial evidence supporting the idea she's not heterosexual than there is supporting the idea she is heterosexual.
Are you legitimately retarded? The longer I talk to you the more I'm convinced that is the case.
>>
File: d1b.gif (332KB, 200x227px) Image search: [Google]
d1b.gif
332KB, 200x227px
so much bait.
>>
File: 1445631015744.png (1MB, 1070x1426px) Image search: [Google]
1445631015744.png
1MB, 1070x1426px
>>26791653
>There is no evidence
>There's a lot of evidence

Pick one, retard.
>>
>>26792403
The world isn't rendered in black and white.
>>
File: heh.jpg (30KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
30KB, 640x359px
>>26792222
All this shitsorm going on, so nobody will notice me checking dem quads
>>
File: Let's reproduce, Twi.png (412KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Let's reproduce, Twi.png
412KB, 853x480px
>>26792403
B).

What do I win?
>>
>>26792331
>Umm...No.
Dude, come on now, try to remember your own posts.
>>26790865
>Ur a feggit
>>26790929
>So is objectively best pony
Or here
>>26791465
>There's clearly circumstantial evidence supporting the notion she's not straight
Or here
>>26791653
There's a lot of circumstantial evidence against the idea that she's straight however.
If she's not straight, but you're saying that she's not lesbo, then what the fuck is she? Also,
>I'm simply stating there's more circumstantial evidence supporting the idea she's not heterosexual than there is supporting the idea she is heterosexual.
Once again, you keep saying that, but have yet to provide me with any evidence towards that.
>>26792428
In the context of logic and debate, yes it is you tard.
>>
>>26792542
>Dude, come on now, try to remember your own posts.
Cite it. Go ahead.

Not straight =/= lesbian

You're trying to desperately damage control and equate two completely separate things just so you can save your hide. Fucking pathetic if you ask me.

>If she's not straight, but you're saying that she's not lesbo, then what the fuck is she?
Anything else. Bi being the most obvious thing that springs to my mind.
Are you arguing otherwise? Are you saying she's actually straight?
Where's your evidence?
>>
>>26792542
>In the context of logic and debate, yes it is you tard.

In this context it's not even remotely applicable, fucktard.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTXlZNvNBHY
now both of you shut up
>>
>>26792653

I made it to 26 seconds, then the dubstep was too cringe even for me. I'm not fedora enough for this shit.
>>
>>26792606
>Cite it. Go ahead
Holy fuck you're dumb. Literally the very first two posts I quoted from explained how you called rainbow a faggot. Now you're throwing made up shit like bi in there? Now you're damage controlling, and it's fucking pathetic. Like I said, you have the burden of proof, seeing as you called her a faggot first.
>>
>>26792653
>PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY! THIS VIDEO IS ENTIRELY WRONG!
I'm the straight one, and even I wouldn't use this.
>>
>>26792688
Rainbow Dash is either straight or asexual with Pinkie Pie being the exception
>>
File: 2.png (129KB, 330x244px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
129KB, 330x244px
>>26792708
>>
>>26792731

It's weird, even referring to the video makes me cringe now.
>>
File: 1458059796783.png (13KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
1458059796783.png
13KB, 500x344px
>>26792731
Refer to here:
>>26792723
The author of that video even said that the video is all wrong. I would love to be able to use that, but I cant.
>>26792742
That's it? That's you evidence? Hahahahaha holy shit that's bad. That's max level grasping at straws. What the fuck were you even thinking when you posted that? Man, that's pathetic.
>>
File: 3.png (888KB, 1917x1076px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
888KB, 1917x1076px
>>26792784
>>
File: 1458273924947.jpg (69KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1458273924947.jpg
69KB, 1000x562px
>>26792799
Are we just posting adorable screencaps now? I'm ok with that, but I feel like you were trying to say something.
>>
File: 1458272594389.jpg (93KB, 1280x732px) Image search: [Google]
1458272594389.jpg
93KB, 1280x732px
>>26793056
>>
File: 1458274551558.png (104KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1458274551558.png
104KB, 500x259px
>>26793170
>>
File: 1458276410063.png (103KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1458276410063.png
103KB, 500x313px
>>26793232
>>
okay guys lets make it simple. Rainbow has never shown any romantic interest in any character in the show barring Tank.

You can speculate all you want about what sexuality she is, but at the end of the day, there isnt any evidence to support that.

>but muh circumstantial

exactly that. Circumstantial. If you want to prove either way you need hard evidence. So until then, let people believe what they want. Its not like you can stop them.

Happy now? can you put down the virtual rulers and stop this dick measuring?

Lets have a disscussion instead. Lets say the ponies come to earth, and they live in america, for simplicity lets say New york.

If they went on a holiday, where do you think they would go? Anywhere in the world, how would you convince them to come to your city/country?
>>
>>26793717
>tfw I live in Richfield MN
She would never come to this hell hole.
>>
Comfy ass green over here:
>>26794433
>>
>>26794981
There are a lot of comfy-ass greens outside of the thread
>>
>>26795016
You know exactly what I ment.
>>
Page 9
>>
File: 52157788_p0.jpg (2MB, 1748x2480px) Image search: [Google]
52157788_p0.jpg
2MB, 1748x2480px
>>
File: 849016.png (1MB, 1221x1131px) Image search: [Google]
849016.png
1MB, 1221x1131px
>>
File: stylish dash for ants.png (35KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
stylish dash for ants.png
35KB, 250x231px
>>26738464
Boy does she ever
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 2700x2300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 2700x2300px
>>
>>
>>26800277
Oh my so nice
>>
File: 1444008041548.png (165KB, 638x705px) Image search: [Google]
1444008041548.png
165KB, 638x705px
>>
>>26801406
Preening is a cute activity
>>
http://pastebin.com/9XbmJaVH
>will resume shortly
>>
>>26802844
http://pastebin.com/kjiD4vi6
Here's the one lucky wrote in that thread.
>>
Page 9
>>
File: 1456172868754.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456172868754.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>26798551
unf
>>
File: DEXATI20160319225815.png (319KB, 980x2559px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20160319225815.png
319KB, 980x2559px
>>26804635
>ME SO HORNY
>>
File: Gym AnonxDash.jpg (405KB, 640x2010px) Image search: [Google]
Gym AnonxDash.jpg
405KB, 640x2010px
Have a green.
>>
File: DONG.jpg (46KB, 790x820px) Image search: [Google]
DONG.jpg
46KB, 790x820px
>>26805769
>>
File: tumblr_m2qo7dW23R1rrnep7o3_400.gif (106KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2qo7dW23R1rrnep7o3_400.gif
106KB, 360x400px
>>
File: image.png (149KB, 599x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149KB, 599x1024px
>>
>>26738440
>>
How was church Dashfags? It's palm sunday, you know.
>>
>>26809728
I don't go to church because I'm a fedoralord.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>26809728
Do you guys think would Dashie enjoy church or no?
>>
>>26809728
>>26810732
don't you dare start a ChristianDash thing
>>
>>26811199
Listen to the dubs.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-09-15-27-24.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-09-15-27-24.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>26810732
As a Christian, no, she would hate it. It would be super boring.
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
File: 1456697171049.png (494KB, 1024x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1456697171049.png
494KB, 1024x1043px
>>
>>26812914
haha where'd you find this one?
>>
File: sleepyponescaleddown.png (170KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
sleepyponescaleddown.png
170KB, 1280x989px
I can't believe I drew this on Friday and forgot to post it here... Well whatever. I finally decided to give my tablet and Photoshop a go and this is what came out of it. I know the line work seems pretty bad when you zoom in on it, but future drawings should probably be a little less worse since I finally figured out how to enable pen pressure yesterday. Enjoy the sleeping pony.
>>
>>26813841
That's adorable, great work
>>
>>26814320
Well appreciated
>>
>>26812914
Wow this image is really funny.
>>
>>26814439
thanks lori
>>
Why does Dash always get the worst episodes next to Spike?
>>
File: image.png (80KB, 284x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80KB, 284x282px
>>
Pop
>>
Bump before bed
>>
Page 9
>>
Would dash pone the poner? Or would she poni poni the poned poner pone?
>>
>>26811199
>this
Also, checked
>>
>>26818701
yes
>>
File: 1456639258463.jpg (134KB, 800x732px) Image search: [Google]
1456639258463.jpg
134KB, 800x732px
>>
Any /fit/ dashfags here? Just hit .5/1/2/3. Doing well, but got a long way to go.
>>
>>26822484

This is a Rainbow Dash thread, is it not? How is circlejerking at all relevant or at all desirable?
>>
>>26822524
What? How am I circlejerking? I'm simply asking if any dashfags lift? What exactly are you doing to contribute to the thread?
>>
>>26822549

Whether you're /fit/ or not has exactly zero relevance to Rainbow Dash, and is completely off-topic.

You bring it up only in an attempt to acquire praise with your accomplishments, and you even go as far as the do a roll-call for fellow /fit/fags so you can try to derail the thread into a discussion about *you* as opposed to about Rainbow Dash.

Nightly Rainbow Dash thread or Nightly Twilight Thread are the threads for that kind of behavior, not here.
>>
>>26822602
Don't try to hivemind the thread. Obviously you know literally nothing about fitness, or else you would know that .5/1/2/3 is not a very impressive achievement, and if I was just hunting for attention, I would make up numbers way bigger. Also, you're implying that fitness and athleticism "has exactly zero relevance to Rainbow Dash" which is obviously not true. Another thing, why are you accusing me of circlejerking, but not >>26809728? Seems like you have more of an underlying problem with fitness, rather than circlejerking. When's the last time you've been to a gym anon? I'd be willing to give you a starting routine if you need it.
>>
>>26822484
>/fit/
>congrats on Winter 4cc
Afraid I'm just a Dashfag /fit/anon, though a few of you guys are no strangers around /mlp/ so I wouldn't be surprised if one or two others chimed in.

You're still welcome all the same.
>>
>>26822674

No, I'm stating that your fitness has exactly zero relevance to Rainbow Dash. If you want to discuss Rainbow Dash's fitness, you're more than welcome to.
>>
File: 1362073689688.gif (235KB, 272x213px) Image search: [Google]
1362073689688.gif
235KB, 272x213px
>>26822674
>trying this hard to incite a circlejerk
>>
File: 1455716542763.jpg (32KB, 271x289px) Image search: [Google]
1455716542763.jpg
32KB, 271x289px
>>26822696
I only lightly browse /fit/. If you stay for to long you end up drinking a gallon of milk and day and going gay for ZYZZ
>>26822710
Once again, what are you doing to stir discussion in the thread? Also, (once again) why are you accusing me of circlejerking, and not anyone else? Seems like you have more of a hatred towards fitness than for circlejerking.
>>26822721
>deflecting and ignoring opposing arguments this hard
>>
>>26822800

I took the post you pointed to as an unfunny joke. If the poster was serious you're absolutely right that he's as bad as you.
Remember, just because someone else did it before you doesn't mean you're justified in doing it.
>>
new person to the conversation here

so, no one should be trying to get fit to be worthy of Dash?
it benefits you, you become healthy, more energetic and may even get out more
why do people get fit?
they do it so they can feel good about themselves be healthy, and to impress the ladies

what's wrong with using your waifu as a reason to get into shape?
just imagine you're jogging or doing reps or whatever and every time you start to tire, you hear Dash cheering and encouraging you to keep going
she would love you even if you're fat, but she would want to bring out the best you you can be that she knows is inside of you
>>
>>26822914
>this
>>
File: 1457048389715.jpg (20KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
1457048389715.jpg
20KB, 412x352px
>>26822838
That is true, but it raises a question about your hypocrisy. I don't think that post was a joke, yet you decided to accuse me of circlejerking, but not him. And even if it was circlejerking (which it wasn't), what are you doing to drum this dead thread? Like I said, it sounds like you have a problem with fitness, not circlejerking. Do you want me to make you up a routine? I would be willing to help you.
>>
>>26822914
This. Fitness is related to dash, because you should be getting fit for your waifu.
>>
>>26822484
Yeah, I began working out about a month ago primarily because of what >>26822914 said.
>>
>>26823671
I see. Do you go to church on Sundays?
>>
>>26823671
Good for you anon! Where are your lifts at?
>>
File: image.png (821KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
821KB, 1000x800px
>>
File: 1455181931469.png (2MB, 1383x1770px) Image search: [Google]
1455181931469.png
2MB, 1383x1770px
>>26823735
Meh... I used to go when I was little, but now I'm a fedoralord, so I guess that answers your question.
>>26823755
Because I started just about a month ago and work out at a slow, steady pace, I can bench around 100 pounds.
>>
>>26823889
Not bad for a month anon! I'm sure Rainbow would be proud of you.
>>
Circlejerking is necessary to a healthy general, whether you like it or not.
>>
Page 10
>>
File: tsunderedash.gif (1MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
tsunderedash.gif
1MB, 720x405px
http://www.comedycentral.co.uk/tv/articles/the-top-ten-fittest-female-cartoon-animals-ever

Comedy Central considers Rainbow Dash to be hot.

Fit, too: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fit

In more ways than one.
>>
File: 508px-RainbowDashBestYoungFlyer.png (285KB, 508x435px) Image search: [Google]
508px-RainbowDashBestYoungFlyer.png
285KB, 508x435px
>>26809728

The Abrahamic 'God' of Christains, Jews & Muslims worships Rainbow Dash. She is superior to him in every way.

Unlike Zeus, Jupiter, Odin, Amun-Ra etc, the Abrahamic 'God' still exists only because Rainbow Dash allows him to

It is said that Rainbow Dash's tears cure cancer. Chuck Norris wishes he was Tank
>>
File: sexy_dash.jpg (218KB, 1231x2041px) Image search: [Google]
sexy_dash.jpg
218KB, 1231x2041px
Rainbow Dash is sexiest pone in stockings
>>
File: irwtcird.png (296KB, 1701x1202px) Image search: [Google]
irwtcird.png
296KB, 1701x1202px
>>26827737
She's the sexiest pone without stockings, too.
>>
>>26828389
she's also sexiest human
>>
>>
>>26827017
>Rainbow's the ultimate Emo chick and her eyes have stolen a thousand hearts.

What the fuck am I reading...
>>
File: image.png (702KB, 2754x1838px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
702KB, 2754x1838px
>>
File: 1458032338730.gif (212KB, 921x155px) Image search: [Google]
1458032338730.gif
212KB, 921x155px
>>26828389
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: 1446513475249.png (239KB, 674x467px) Image search: [Google]
1446513475249.png
239KB, 674x467px
>>
>>26833216
Link?
>>
File: sonic.jpg (408KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sonic.jpg
408KB, 1500x1500px
>>
File: meme.jpg (129KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
129KB, 1191x670px
>>26833495
>>
>>26833511
Sonic is faster than Rainbow Dash, horsefags.
>>
File: Sanic2.png (19KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
Sanic2.png
19KB, 870x870px
>>26833535
Did somebody say phast?
>>
File: 17c.jpg (66KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
17c.jpg
66KB, 400x300px
>>26833546
>>
>>26833535
>implying
>>
>>26833563
Sanic is faster than Sonic, you cuckolds.
>>
File: Hypersonic.png (2KB, 174x152px) Image search: [Google]
Hypersonic.png
2KB, 174x152px
>>26833566
Beat that.
>>
File: Death_Egg.png (28KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Death_Egg.png
28KB, 500x350px
>>26833575
Not really.
>>
File: thatsnogood.png (177KB, 494x376px) Image search: [Google]
thatsnogood.png
177KB, 494x376px
>>26833598
>>
File: 2f4.gif (492KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
2f4.gif
492KB, 500x385px
>>26833617
>>
File: tamblr_n2wukbeuji1sgtt90o1_500.gif (400KB, 500x162px) Image search: [Google]
tamblr_n2wukbeuji1sgtt90o1_500.gif
400KB, 500x162px
>>26833637
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
Fuck sonic. Starscream is faster than Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>26833651
Starscream had his ass handed to him by RD in that one video I saw on YouTube.
>>
File: Starscream_Crowned_(G1).jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Starscream_Crowned_(G1).jpg
126KB, 640x480px
>>26833701
Yeah but he is mechanical and could have just stepped on her.
>>
>>26833768
But he didn't. And even if he tired, RD would probably be fast enough to get herself out from under his foot in time.
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 2200x1423px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2200x1423px
>>
File: Superior Treekicker.gif (3MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
Superior Treekicker.gif
3MB, 390x219px
>>26833768

RD is close to indestructible
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>26833785
In jet mode he can go at the top speed of machines 28 and can go at an altitude of 50 miles. How fast can Rainbow Dash go.
>>26833836
Starscream is also ever living as his spark survives after he dies.
>>
File: mach 6.jpg (38KB, 690x466px) Image search: [Google]
mach 6.jpg
38KB, 690x466px
>>26833852

Over Mach 6 at sea level, or ~7400 km/h minimum.
>>
>>26833930
But that is fiction not fact. Starscreams alternate form is based on a real jet. Rainbow Dash is fiction.
>>
File: animooted bitch I'm flawless.gif (390KB, 287x300px) Image search: [Google]
animooted bitch I'm flawless.gif
390KB, 287x300px
>>26833942

Rainbow Dash's speed is calculated from the angle of her vapor cone, a physical, real-world phenomena. Starscream's shapeshifting magic is fiction, not fact.
>>
>>26834004
That's true but a flying horse is not reality. It's all about science not magic.
>>
File: 1336868548617.jpg (56KB, 453x530px) Image search: [Google]
1336868548617.jpg
56KB, 453x530px
>>26834029
Exactly, a morphing magical robot from space has nothing to do with science.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 290x174px
>>26834048
But he is not magical and you never know a race like this could exist on other worlds
>>
File: 1386180214191.png (664KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1386180214191.png
664KB, 1280x720px
>>26834078
A Spark does not exist, nor could one exist, it's a magical element, much the same as Rainbow Dash's magical cutie mark. Same for his magical hydraulics and his magical power supply and energy converter.
>>
File: Soundwave_ID.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Soundwave_ID.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
>>26834137
But his energy supply is made from resources such as oil and electricity which could be viable.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DmSNcrJvBUM
>>
File: 1395808449820.png (126KB, 380x689px) Image search: [Google]
1395808449820.png
126KB, 380x689px
>>26834169
Doesn't change a thing, Rainbow Dash eats hay and cakes, biofuel is just as "realistic" an energy source for the feats we see on-screen.
>>
>>26834212
Well what do you expect, they are cartoon horses which are not an original thing. The Transformers was a new thing back in the 1980's and still has a huge fanbase with many loveable characters, whom Hasbro made us love then take them away I. E Optimus prime.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ULg4RSy5Y

Unicorns and pegasi are carried and adapted from fairy tales and folk legends from long ago.
>>
>>26834255
You're wrong, Transformers were never an original thing, and also draw heavily from fairy tales and folk legends.

Transforming creatures have always been a large part of Japanese mythology, which is comparable to how the Pegasus is one discrete creature in Greek mythology as opposed to an entire race of colorful ponies.
Transformers itself was part Hasbro license, part rebrand of an existing Japanese transforming robot toy franchise, the Diaclone.
Of course, the concept of robots have been around since at least the turn of the last century.
Even the concept of transforming robots go back further than Transformers and Diaclone, there's the transforming robot toy Raideen from the anime Brave Raideen, for example.
>>
>>26834366
That's more to do with animal transformation and the Diaclone series - Yes but to us, it was original and anyway, diaclones are not the best, atleast the US modified the toys and made them better.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_BOj1Qqx0Q
>>
>>26834366
May I ask. Are you a Transformers fan as well as a Brony?
>>
File: 1371484805836.jpg (68KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1371484805836.jpg
68KB, 751x1063px
>>26834391

So tell me then, in what way was it original that MLP wasn't?
When Transformers made it's debut, both robots and transformation had been around for ages, and even transforming toys weren't all that rare.
>>
>>26834464
Different types of transformation with the use of triple and six changers. Also a wider range of toys which spanned from the Transformers series such as Headmasters and target masters. I don't see that Diaclone has a movie and even though there was a MLP movie in the 1980's, it is not a cult film unlike the Transformers movie.
>>
File: 1328266612611.png (87KB, 277x243px) Image search: [Google]
1328266612611.png
87KB, 277x243px
>>26834516

Umm... Yes, it very much is a cult movie by any standards, just not perhaps as popular as the Transformers movie.
Also, you're really desperately grasping for straws here, aren't you? MLP had different types of ponies and cutie marks (ponies, not horses, including among others pink-ish pegasi, note multiple pegasi, as opposed to THE white pegasus).
Spellcasting wasn't associated with unicorns before Twilight Twinkle "wished" as far as I'm aware, either.
>>
>>26834560
I acknowledge that fact which is true but The Transformers featured a wide variety. For example the use of different modes such as cars,trucks, jets, spaceships, guns and cannons and even a giant planet. There is a variety of characters which is what Hasbro do best. I'm sure we can agree on that.
>>
File: 1361338822145.gif (449KB, 960x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1361338822145.gif
449KB, 960x1145px
>>26834607
Just like the huge variety in MLP, you mean?
Sure
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>26834625
Yes. This is why these shows are popular due to characters like Rainbow Dash and Starscream. Or Celestia and optimus prime. Some recognisable characters from both franchise who we love.
>>
>>26833535

>Sonic is faster

...at selling out to Nintendo. Sanic & his blarms is the Quisling of cartoon characters. Dash is the Element of Loyalty, don't forget, /v/fags
>>
File: rainbow_dash_in_high_heels1.jpg (68KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow_dash_in_high_heels1.jpg
68KB, 720x1280px
>>26828466

>she's also sexiest human

...in high heels:
>>
File: rainboob_dash.jpg (60KB, 1280x996px) Image search: [Google]
rainboob_dash.jpg
60KB, 1280x996px
>>26828466
>>26835070

>she's also sexiest human

...with the most fuckable tits:
>>
>>26834993
This needs to be a rom hack.
>>
>>26835165

>rom hack

...if there were, I'd buy a handheld emulator just to play "Dash the Pegasus".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj3Q4h4fQ2o

As Dr. Stuart Ashen says, 'Thumbs up to Dingoo!'
>>
>>26833651
>>26833768
>>26833852

Rainbow Dash makes Starwhimper her bitch:
>>
>>26738764
She doesn't look happy
>>
File: image.jpg (483KB, 1100x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
483KB, 1100x746px
>>
Page 9
>>
>>
>>26836364
Scoot Dash moments are adorable, anyone hoping for more in season 6?
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 250x141px
>>26837172
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 250x141px
>>26837278
>>
>>26791383
>lyrabon
>not canon
No, they're just """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""best friends"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

But that said, Sonic Rainboom literally ends with her headed off to have a threesome with two male Wonderbolts, so she's pretty much confirmed straight.
>>
File: dash cider.png (451KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
dash cider.png
451KB, 1300x1300px
>>
File: two retards on the road.gif (122KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
two retards on the road.gif
122KB, 320x180px
>>26837617

In Griffon the Brush-Off, Pinkie Pie wakes Dash and Gilda up around noon, literally after a long evening of """"catching up""""... And of course in Lost treasure of Griffonstone, Gilda curiously only has her eyes open for one other griffon, one she doesn't even know, and that also happens to be female. I'm sure Gilda just wanted a """"""Best Friend"""""" as well.

Then there's a lot of stuff like in MMMystery on the Friendship Express, in almost every scene Rainbow Dash is standing very close to Fluttershy, when they head back to their rooms, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy both rush ahead of everyone else and head back side-by-side. And of course the FlutterDash kiss in Canterlot Wedding pt2.
>>
File: 1458715235482.png (67KB, 871x556px) Image search: [Google]
1458715235482.png
67KB, 871x556px
To avoid an argument by a bunch of idiots about Dashs sexuality, how about this: How old is she? I always assumed she was like 20 something, but with EGQ, now I have no idea.
>>
>>26840264
EQG isn't canon to the show, and has a lot of inconsistencies regarding character age anyway (CMC and mane6 go to the same school, for example), so we can exclude that one.

First of all, we can all agree they're young adults, right? No one is seriously arguing Dash is over 30, due to CMC and Shining Armor being relatively close, and the known parents (Twilight's, Rarity's, Pinkie's) aren't incredibly old.

She's almost definitely the youngest of the mane6.
The mane6 got their cutie marks within seconds of each other, but are not the same age. Dash went to school in Cloudsdale, which is a very large city, and makes a point in CMChronicles that she was the first in her class to get her cutie mark, either everyone else in her class was slow or Dash was well ahead of average when it came to getting her cutie mark. Applejack in the same episode mentions she was the last in her class to get hers, same thing applies in reverse there. The tightest conclusion we can get is that RD is the youngest mane6 by 1 year, Pinkie, Rarity, Twi and Flutters are the same age, and Applejack is 1 year older. It's probably more like 3-4 years between youngest and oldest, but 2 years is the minimum.

Cont.
>>
>>26840476
Her "Birthaversary".
While we know the candles on her cake aren't informative, Pinkie Pride Not so subtle joke towards Dash's sexuality in that episode, BTW points out that her birthday and the day she moved to Ponyville happen on the same day, and that this is a special anniversary.
We don't know exactly why this anniversary is special, but it's typically the 5th anniversary or one divisible by 10.
So:
Dash moved to Ponyville on her birthday.
Either her age, or the number of years she's lived in Ponyville is divisible by 5.
If it's age, Dash is 20 or 25, Applejack is at LEAST 22 or 27 respectively.
If it's how long she's lived in Ponyville, she's lived there either 5 or 10 years.
So when did she move to Ponyville? Given that it happened on her birthday, I suspect it was as soon as she was legally old enough to get a job and live alone. Remember, she dropped out of school (Sonic Rainboom) and Cloudsdale didn't seem to hold much future for her. Also this is Dash we're talking about, she's not really one for contemplation.
If their world is anything like ours in this respect, that age is either 15, 16 or 18, adding 5 or 10 on top of those numbers for the years she's lived in Ponyville gives us Dash's age.

>TL;DR
She must be either 20, 21, 23, 25, or 28. She's the youngest of mane6, Applejack is at a minimum 2 years older.
>>
>>26840487
I guess I missed the joke in Pinkie Pride. What was it? Also, hadn't it been decided the she was straight, with one or two exeptions?
>>
>>26840523
Also, thanks for the age explanation, that makes sense.
>>
>>26840523

The entire rainbow parade at the end, and no, the opposite has been concluded to be far more likely.
>>
>>26840536
Wouldn't it be a Rainbow parade due to the fact that she is rainbow colored, and her name is Rainbow? Also, I remember seeing a video somewhere that explains this very well. I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere.
>>
File: 1372948518312.png (796KB, 1067x820px) Image search: [Google]
1372948518312.png
796KB, 1067x820px
>>26840561
That's the joke. The synopsis for the episode itself. That's how it got under the censors.
LGBT pride and rainbow carnivals.
>>
>>26840573
I see, I'm retarted. Btw, I found the video that explains it all really well.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OTXlZNvNBHY
I know that in the description he said that the video wasn't accurate, but just because he said it doesn't make it true. I can't seem to find anything wrong with his logic, leading me to believe that the conclusion is true.
>>
File: Spike busy shipping.png (280KB, 849x459px) Image search: [Google]
Spike busy shipping.png
280KB, 849x459px
>>26840594

Fluttershy is sitting in the normal pony pose, they use that on trains, while on picnic, etc.
Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are also long-since childhood friends. Do you get a boner the instant you happen to see your little sister or neighbor or whatever naked? Chances are you don't, because she's more than a chunk of meat for you, she's a person. Same with Dash and FS.

As for close physical contact, his argument also doesn't hold up. Take a look at Spike, who's head over heels in for Rarity and a confirmed... Heterosexual Ponysexual?
His reactions are on the same level as and comparable to Rainbow Dash's, according to his own logic Spike can't be attracted to female ponies.
>>
>>26840670
Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy arnt sisters, but if I saw a close childhood friend naked, I would at least be a debit embarrassed by it, but Dash had no reaction to it at all. As for spike, he can be attracted to other ponies, but he isnt. If you got a big hug from a girl you had a HUGE crush on, would you react normally? I doubt it.
>>
>>26840724
>debit
*bit
>>
File: 1350751363037.png (181KB, 996x800px) Image search: [Google]
1350751363037.png
181KB, 996x800px
>>26840724
I would probably spill my spaghetti a bit in that scenario, yes.
If it was, say a long-time partner, a friend with benefits, or just a regular girl of the sex I'm attracted to I would act normally, same as RD, same as Spike.
>>
>>26840757
So you're telling me that if you saw the naked body of someone you're attracted to, you would act totally normally? If that's true, damn son, you must have operator-teir levels of calmness. However, 99% of people would probably have a different reaction.
>>
>>26840487

Adding to this, Rainbow Dash has been the head of Ponyville Weather Team since S1. There's the pilot where she's the one responsible for keeping the sky clean, and there's Spike in bridle gossip who says that "Rainbow Dash must have gotten up early for once and cleared the clouds away".
We also know there's been a couple of years since S1, even if the episodes aren't all in order, due to there being multiple Heart's Warming Eves, multiple Nightmare Nights, and multiple Summer Sun Celebrations. So we must be on our third or fourth in-universe year now.
Meaning Rainbow Dash has been the boss of the Ponyville branch for at least 3-4 years.

She probably had a job in the weather business since day 1 in Ponyville, as it's reasonable to assume that's part of why she moved, but has she been the boss the entire time? With her skillset, she'd be an instant hire regardless of whether she finished school or not, but would someone dare put her in a managerial position completely untested? If she was 15 or 16 at the time, I doubt it, hiring someone at that age into such an important position is too risky.
Also If we go with those low numbers, she'd be 16-18 when S1 started, and have 1-2 years of experience. Is that really old enough to personally oversee the Summer Sun Celebration in the pilot? And be as 110% confident as she is? We know Dash has a tendency to crack under pressure unless she's completely confident in herself.
No, I think we can exclude some of the youngest possibilities as being highly unlikely.

23, 25 or 28.
25 is a nice number, and if she moved to Ponyville when she turned 15, she's had time to climb the career ladder, learn to know all the locals, and it's her own 25th birthday anniversary AS WELL as her 10th anniversary in Ponyville.
>>
>>26840802
We were talking about a hug.
>>
>>26840823
Once again, I'm retarted, I thought we were talking about the whole ripping the blanket off thing. However, my argument still, in part, stands. I would be willing to bet that neither you or I would act normally, or at least we would give different degrees of hugs to friends than our lovers.
>>
File: 114527898814.jpg (108KB, 769x1038px) Image search: [Google]
114527898814.jpg
108KB, 769x1038px
1/30
>>
File: 0875121687845.jpg (120KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
0875121687845.jpg
120KB, 1191x670px
>>26840899
2/30
>>
File: 1441204398309-1.png (222KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441204398309-1.png
222KB, 500x600px
>>26840901
3/30
>>
File: 1441343364706-2.jpg (377KB, 686x960px) Image search: [Google]
1441343364706-2.jpg
377KB, 686x960px
>>26840907
4/30
>>
File: 1441369515142.gif (4MB, 409x473px) Image search: [Google]
1441369515142.gif
4MB, 409x473px
>>26840910
5/30
>>
File: 1441393050156-3.png (94KB, 533x520px) Image search: [Google]
1441393050156-3.png
94KB, 533x520px
>>26840921
6/30
>>
File: tumblr_nc7h03SiR11qcrr5qo9_400.gif (2MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc7h03SiR11qcrr5qo9_400.gif
2MB, 400x223px
>>26835588
>>
File: 1441521572301-2.jpg (172KB, 763x473px) Image search: [Google]
1441521572301-2.jpg
172KB, 763x473px
>>26840927
7/30
>>
File: 1441521572301-3.png (1MB, 1000x848px) Image search: [Google]
1441521572301-3.png
1MB, 1000x848px
>>26840931
8/30
>>
File: 1441521572308-4.png (272KB, 535x620px) Image search: [Google]
1441521572308-4.png
272KB, 535x620px
>>26840940
9/30
>>
File: 1441561367135-2.png (678KB, 2689x1861px) Image search: [Google]
1441561367135-2.png
678KB, 2689x1861px
>>26840945
10/30
>>
File: 1441752538465-4.jpg (449KB, 1879x1923px) Image search: [Google]
1441752538465-4.jpg
449KB, 1879x1923px
>>26840952
11/30
>>
File: 1441765393611-2.png (1MB, 1024x691px) Image search: [Google]
1441765393611-2.png
1MB, 1024x691px
>>26840956
12/30
>>
File: 1441765393611-3.png (897KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
1441765393611-3.png
897KB, 1095x730px
>>26840964
13/30
>>
File: 1441766722523-4.jpg (571KB, 1938x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1441766722523-4.jpg
571KB, 1938x1370px
>>26840972
14/30
>>
File: 1441845968408-3.jpg (714KB, 3500x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1441845968408-3.jpg
714KB, 3500x4500px
>>26840982
15/30
>>
File: 1441937800813-0.jpg (1MB, 2794x1903px) Image search: [Google]
1441937800813-0.jpg
1MB, 2794x1903px
>>26840990
16/30
>>
File: 1442036500370-1.jpg (39KB, 512x308px) Image search: [Google]
1442036500370-1.jpg
39KB, 512x308px
>>26840994
17/30
>>
File: 1442039636188-0.png (3MB, 4500x4690px) Image search: [Google]
1442039636188-0.png
3MB, 4500x4690px
>>26841000
18/30
>>
File: 1442039636189-2.png (264KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1442039636189-2.png
264KB, 700x700px
>>26841008
19/30
>>
File: 1442114575635-0.png (252KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1442114575635-0.png
252KB, 1024x768px
>>26841015
20/30
>>
File: 1442114575635-3.jpg (126KB, 1100x762px) Image search: [Google]
1442114575635-3.jpg
126KB, 1100x762px
>>26841024
21/30
>>
File: 1443810187927.jpg (139KB, 900x912px) Image search: [Google]
1443810187927.jpg
139KB, 900x912px
>>26841034
22/30
>>
File: 1448618482571.png (341KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
1448618482571.png
341KB, 433x650px
>>26841037
23/30
>>
File: 1450588701031.png (743KB, 786x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1450588701031.png
743KB, 786x1016px
>>26841047
>Please
24/30
>>
>>26841053
>I have come this far, mind as well finish
25/30
>>
File: 1453077891412.jpg (53KB, 673x599px) Image search: [Google]
1453077891412.jpg
53KB, 673x599px
>>26841058
26/30
>>
File: 1453177866987.jpg (65KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
1453177866987.jpg
65KB, 1131x707px
>>26841063
27/30
>>
File: 1453931305915.gif (460KB, 640x343px) Image search: [Google]
1453931305915.gif
460KB, 640x343px
>>26841067
28/30
>>
File: 1453948779113.jpg (309KB, 850x950px) Image search: [Google]
1453948779113.jpg
309KB, 850x950px
>>26841073
29/30
>>
File: 1454029168406.png (189KB, 700x511px) Image search: [Google]
1454029168406.png
189KB, 700x511px
>>26841081
30/30
Well that hellish.
>>
>>26841087
Thank you for the dump anon, you will be remembered.
>>
>>26841081
Paddle paddle
>>
>>26841024
Somebody's fucking god-tier at MS paint.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash & Spike.jpg (306KB, 567x850px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash & Spike.jpg
306KB, 567x850px
I tried to sort out my 4chan folder, but ended up taking an hour long trip down Memory Lane.

This is the first MLP image I ever saved, from the /b/read on /b/, about a week before /mlp/ was made, and about a week after I started watching the show... We were in the middle of S2 back then, and I didn't even think I'd stick around as an active member of the fandom. It's been, what, four years, and look where I still am?
Rainbow was my favorite back then, and she still is.
>>
File: 1330207822613.png (2MB, 1600x786px) Image search: [Google]
1330207822613.png
2MB, 1600x786px
>>26842850

Fuck me, so many memories, none of which can be put into words.
>>
File: 2bH8lHR.png (120KB, 720x261px) Image search: [Google]
2bH8lHR.png
120KB, 720x261px
>>26843431
>>
File: yuri.png (187KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
yuri.png
187KB, 639x359px
>Rainbow Dash

>Not a lesbian

>pic
>>
File: si1hmuO.png (131KB, 720x275px) Image search: [Google]
si1hmuO.png
131KB, 720x275px
>>26843638
>>
File: appledash.jpg (313KB, 2500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
appledash.jpg
313KB, 2500x1500px
>>26843728
>yuri
>>
File: 1457076111896.jpg (258KB, 600x667px) Image search: [Google]
1457076111896.jpg
258KB, 600x667px
>>26843728
>In a Dash thread
>Calling her a lesbo
Nigger, do you want to get shot?
>>
>>26843728
>>26843799
>>
>>26843728
>>26843799
>>26843826
>>>/out/
>>
File: 1392206918731.jpg (2MB, 2222x2444px) Image search: [Google]
1392206918731.jpg
2MB, 2222x2444px
>>26843728
>>26843799
>>26843826

AppleDash is seriously the most boring Dash ship there is, I prefer any other mane6 character over Applejack.
>>
File: Scootadash.jpg (118KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Scootadash.jpg
118KB, 1280x1280px
>>26843813

Because you asked so nicely, more Dash yuri:
>>
File: 1335244104920.jpg (95KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1335244104920.jpg
95KB, 680x680px
>>
File: isavedagif.gif (389KB, 680x460px) Image search: [Google]
isavedagif.gif
389KB, 680x460px
>>26843859
This triggers me.
>>
File: 414301-SFW.png (979KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
414301-SFW.png
979KB, 1000x1000px
>>26843859

Now we're talking
>>
>>
>>26843898
Please. Tumblr would be adoring the shipcuckoldry you people are posting.
>>
File: 1330851456976.png (940KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1330851456976.png
940KB, 1500x1125px
>>26843913

They'd also give you a medal for how well you survived getting triggered.
>>
File: shrughorse.jpg (25KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
shrughorse.jpg
25KB, 450x450px
>>26843924
Well, its a lose-lose scenario.
>>
File: 133914388140.png (868KB, 800x789px) Image search: [Google]
133914388140.png
868KB, 800x789px
RAPEbow Dash
>>
File: DashFire 6.jpg (47KB, 420x700px) Image search: [Google]
DashFire 6.jpg
47KB, 420x700px
>>
File: soarindash_by_nuttypie-d6edoop.png (660KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
soarindash_by_nuttypie-d6edoop.png
660KB, 1280x1024px
>>
Rainbow Dash gets all the mares
>>
>>
File: dashfire_lust.png (1MB, 1591x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dashfire_lust.png
1MB, 1591x1200px
>>26843963

Rainbow Dash loves Spitfire so much, it hurts:
>>
>>
File: This is my headcanon.jpg (497KB, 768x1920px) Image search: [Google]
This is my headcanon.jpg
497KB, 768x1920px
>>26843956

FlutterDash is an interesting one, I really feel like it could go either way.

In public of course Dash would be top, no doubt about it.
But in the comfort of her own home Fluttershy can be very assertive, mostly it's towards her pets, but still. And she's more wound up than a spring, she really could use someone like RD to unwind on from time to time.
>>
File: rainbow_dash_spitfire.jpg (17KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow_dash_spitfire.jpg
17KB, 500x281px
>>26844061

...but Spitfire gave Dashie some sexual healing
>>
File: I thought she said game.jpg (69KB, 950x538px) Image search: [Google]
I thought she said game.jpg
69KB, 950x538px
>>
>>
File: 1336937221194.jpg (207KB, 1200x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1336937221194.jpg
207KB, 1200x1037px
>>
File: obscurest ship.png (425KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
obscurest ship.png
425KB, 2000x2000px
I like the idea of this one.
>>
File: 73260.jpg (68KB, 900x435px) Image search: [Google]
73260.jpg
68KB, 900x435px
>>
File: 1354392910194.jpg (71KB, 632x350px) Image search: [Google]
1354392910194.jpg
71KB, 632x350px
>>
Dashlestia.

Beat that.
>>
File: 1455558317256.png (14KB, 824x702px) Image search: [Google]
1455558317256.png
14KB, 824x702px
>>26844300
k
>>
>>26844310
>>26844300
>00

Dubs - and a canon character beats a nonspecific non-canon irrelevance.

I win.
>>
>>26844355
>Lesbo dash in 2016
Sorry, not even dubs can save you.
>>
File: scootadash2.png (24KB, 666x444px) Image search: [Google]
scootadash2.png
24KB, 666x444px
>>26844376

Sorry, no dubs will save you
>>
File: rdpainting2.png (312KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rdpainting2.png
312KB, 1024x768px
>>26813841
So while the cucks are having their little shipping war, here's a little something that I've been working on for the past couple of days. First time I actually gave painting in Photoshop a go, and I will say I am kind of proud of this one, but whatever. Hope you people can enjoy it while the shiptards continue flinging shit at eachother.
>>
>>26844376

>Dashlestia
>2016

>>26844300
>>26844355
>00
>55

The dubs decree it. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>26844848
that's another cute pic drawfag
>>
>>26844848
Good job drawfriend, we need heros like you to save us from the shippers
>>
>>26839022
So then arguably bisexual, as the aforementioned Wonderbolts threesome is so overt I'm surprised Hasbro didn't have them get rid of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (418KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418KB, 2000x1500px
>>
>>26845170
>Wonderbolts threesome
Hahahahaha what?
>>
Page 9
>>
Image limit
>>26847155
>>26847155
>>26847155
Thread posts: 438
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.