[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slave Pony Thread #18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 183

File: 1451602717082.jpg (114KB, 1107x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451602717082.jpg
114KB, 1107x1024px
NEW YEAR EDITION

Previous thread: >>25908400

>What is this thread about?
Pretty much this thread is about anon owning a pony as a slave. He can do whatever he wishes, be it white-knight or an abusing master.

If you're going to be writing some green, please tripfag yourself. It will be easier to keep track of your story.
>Don't know what is a tripfag and how to be one?
Check out: http://4changboard.wikia.com/wiki/Tripfags

>Want to write your own story but you're new to it?
Check out these guides:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Info about thread maintenance + thread template: http://pastebin.com/ny0npNFS
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction

ALL Stories: http://pastebin.com/cqLCYveb
COMPLETE Stories: http://pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
WIP Stories: http://pastebin.com/mfmaWQDc
HIATUS Stories (inactive for 2+ weeks): http://pastebin.com/QgTRi8d0

Popular/Recent Stories:

Changing lifestyle (Changeling) by Fireking -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/CndZXCih

Blind Anon (Fluttershy) by JohnColt -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/0rmywwyB

White Knight Squad (Lyra) by Bluebirdd065 -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/t0b0q4LS

Fire and Sky (Spitfire) by Lurkernon -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/KDF26gwp

Pleasant Farm (No specific pony yet) by BadPacing -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/5rPeBxD7

Coming out of you cocoon (Chrysalis) by BugFag -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/0X18Gr3R

Anon Buys an Applehorse (Applejack) Strumstar Hammer -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/VHK1Pjtf
>>
Y'all are a bunch of tedious, unfunny assholes and I hate you all.

Happy New Year.
>>
Happy new year everyone!
>>
File: together mane6.png (546KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
together mane6.png
546KB, 1280x720px
>>25947043
From where, Finland?
>>
>>25947004
>not adding my story to the list

Fucking rude.

I'll have a dump ready in a few.
>>
>>25947096
Don't worry, I was missed for the list last thread, it's not that big a deal if you update regularly enough. Just think of it as a trial period.
>>
>>25929810

>Still Chrysalis.
>Wake up again, feeling refreshed.
>Anons no longer holding you.
>Or in bed.
>For some reason this disappoints you.
>You hear the sound of something cooking.
>Sounds like eggs being cooked, but the smell is all wrong.
>You give you magic a try to see how much of the drug has left your system by now.
>Barely enough to manage basic telekinesis on a light object.
>You try to pick up the pushie and instead fling it into the ceiling,.
>Great, your control has gone to Tartarus too. You never had time to adjust to your broken horn, considering you were kept on whatever drug it was that they used to inhibit your magic.
>You decide it's best to stop before you break something and upset Anon.
>Speaking of which, he just walked into the bedroom.
>”Breakfast’s ready.” Anon, to your surprise, unclips you from the leash.
>Your collar makes a beeping sound as he does so.
>”Still, to believe you slept like a brick for a whole day.”
>You what.
>>
>>25947079
Canada. If you have read my Luna story you would of been able to tell.

>>25947096
Its actually already on the pastebin lists, unless you're talking about the P/R list then yeah, sorry about that. I haven't read your story yet so I didn't think about it. It does warrant the spot tho, it seems like your story looks pretty good according to the feedback. I'll give it a read when I get back from my dinner tonight.

>>25947128
This.
>>
>>25947128
Nah, I don't really mind, just commenting on it.

>>25947149
It's all good, boyo.

Just know shit was pretty weak by my standards, since I wrote most of it when I was half asleep. My next drop is gonna be better quality.
>>
File: 1450287826560.png (261KB, 564x629px) Image search: [Google]
1450287826560.png
261KB, 564x629px
>>25947162
aw ye
>>
File: 1448312726910.gif (83KB, 225x245px) Image search: [Google]
1448312726910.gif
83KB, 225x245px
>>25947149
>Canada. If you have read my Luna story you would of been able to tell.
Well, I have the info retention of a startled boner. Sorry bro.

>>25947143
predatory Zerg queen gives up her lust for world domination for Anon when?
>>
File: 12314135151.png (321KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
12314135151.png
321KB, 600x600px
>tfw no story about Anon buying two ponies and then forcing them to make love with each other
>>
>>25947228

>world domination

the logistics alone of managing that would be enough to put her off.
>>
File: unf.png (23KB, 775x192px) Image search: [Google]
unf.png
23KB, 775x192px
>>25947251
>anon's breeding farm
it would be like the applebloom story but darker
>>
File: Demo.png (46KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Demo.png
46KB, 184x184px
>>25947228
No problem! I've actually inserted many little things in the story that has actually happened to me. And no, my father did not die in a car accident at a young age.

>>25947251
>>25947338
Yes please.
>>
>>25921468
>Filling out the adoption paperwork was a pretty simple and quick process, as you were more than used to filling out lengthy reports, thanks to your job.
>Not feeling right about transporting Lyre in cage, you had Pavel grab you a spare blanket, which you used to wrap the pony up in.
>Unsurprisingly, the mare didn’t react in any way to you wrapping her up in your blanket cocoon.
>It was… weird.
>You almost felt like a mobster rolling up a corpse in carpet for transport and disposal.
>As soon as you had Lyre under wraps, you left the shelter, receiving more than a few words of encouragement from the staff on the way out.
>Nobody wanted this mare to go quietly into the night.
>They all wanted her to have a second chance.
>You were likewise fully intent on her getting one.
>Balancing the cocooned mare on your shoulder, you opened the rear door of your truck with your newly freed hand.
>Gently, you placed Lyre down on the backseat, before making use of one of the seat belts to strap her down.
>Feeling confident the mint green unicorn was secure, you breathed a quick word of comfort, before moving away from the door.
>The moment you moved away, Sparky climbed up into the truck, before jumping on the backseat, sprawling out on top of the limp pony, still as intent on helping her as you were, even if his previous efforts to coax her out of her trance were met with failure.
>His loyalty was rather touching.
>You shot the golden retriever a quick smile, reaching out to pet his head to show your appreciation, before closing the door behind you.
>Opening the driver side door, you hopped into the truck, and after fiddling with the keys for a few moments, managed to start the engine.
>You backed out of the parking space, before turning and driving off, following the familiar route home.
>>
>>25947432
>After a quick, ten minute drive, you pulled up in front of your driveway.
>You considered telling Sparky to stay in the car, but you knew that he wouldn’t be going anywhere unless you told him to.
>He had a job to do.
>You hopped out of the truck, leaving your service dog and the mare he was attempting to comfort behind as you made your way towards your house.
>It would be easier to explain the situation to your ‘roommate’ without anything interfering anyways.
>Well, she technically wasn’t your roommate. More of your partner than anything.
>You could also call her your pet, but that shit just felt wrong.
>As anybody with half a brain could guess, your roommate/partner was a pony.
>When you and your team were assigned to the new anti-abuse task force all those months ago, you were assigned two more members.
>Two ponies, to be more specific, one for each five man element.
>The use of ponies in law enforcement was nothing new, but this would be the first time they were used for anything that wasn’t manual labor, maintenance, or search and rescue.
>The logic behind adding ponies to the task force was sound. Any ponies rescued would likely be more comfortable around a fellow pony, and therefore, more willing to cooperate with your task force.
>As an added bonus, your partner was pretty efficient at bucking down doors, meaning your team wouldn’t be required to lug a battering ram around for breaches.
>But, there was a downside to the new additions to your team.
>At least, that’s how you perceived it at the time.
>>
>>25947444
>Because of the new additions, two officers from your team would have to be pulled away from their current partner, and would have to be partnered with one of the ponies.
>You were pretty peeved when you were one of the two chosen.
>You were even more peeved when you were forced to take her into your home, even if it was on the taxpayer’s dollar.
>But, as the two of you got to know each other, the two of you had quickly became close friends, and you ended up changing your mind about the situation you had been forced into.
>Your last partner was kind of a prick, anyways.
>And man, can your current partner bake a mean apple pie.

Check em.
>>
File: Bateman27.jpg (71KB, 550x587px) Image search: [Google]
Bateman27.jpg
71KB, 550x587px
>>25947455
>You made quick work of unlocking the front door, before throwing it open and crossing the threshold.
>As you walked inside, you called out the home’s other occupant.
“AJ! I’m home!”
>You spotted a flash of orange across the room.
>Following the source, you spied your partner sprawled out on your couch, staring at her laptop screen as she tapped away at the keyboard with the help of those weird robotic gloves that Microsoft came out with the other year to give ponies the ability to use keyboards.
>You didn’t understand how they worked, something to do with magic, but they were pretty cool nonetheless.
>She didn’t pay you any mind as you walked up to the couch.
>You raised a brow at her as she continued to ignore you as you stood beside her.
>Walking around the couch and crouching beside her, you took a quick peek at what she was looking at.
>You weren’t surprised to see her going through the national pony database, as usual.
>Looking for her friends and family, no doubt.
>Her search for her kin got more than a little obsessive at times, but, you couldn’t say you blamed her.
>You be doing to the same if you were ripped away from everybody you loved and enslaved for seven years.
>Either way, though, you needed to chat with her before you brought in Lyre.
“Applejack…?”
>She let out an annoyed grunt, before facing you, staring you down with a harsh glare.
>“Can’t ya take a hint?!”
>You jumped back as her sudden outburst, nearly falling on your ass as a result.
“What the fuck?!”
>The mare huffed, and returned her attention to her laptop.
“Ah already told ya, Ah don’t have time ta goof around.”
>A solemn look crossed your partner’s face as she went back to scrolling through the endless list of registered ponies.
>“Ah gotta find my family…”
>>
>>25947486
>She let out a soft sigh, before turning your way, an apologetic look on her face.
>”Ah’m sorry… Ah didn’t mean to snap at ya like that. Ah’m just... really stressed.”
>You shrugged it off as you took up your previous position at her side, shooting her a reassuring grin.
“It’s all good, AJ.”
>You leaned forward, as you took the mare in your arms, pulling your partner into a tight embrace.
>Her features seemed to lighten just a tad as you did so, as her hooves found their way around your waist.
>As you held her, rubbing at her back as you did so, you felt the mare sigh into your chest.
>”Thank ya, ‘Non…”
>You couldn’t help but crack a grin.
“No problem, AJ, I got your back.”
>You pulled away, flashing the mare a smirk as you did so.
“I’d be a pretty shitty partner if I didn’t look out for you.”
>Your words earned you a sweet smile and a quick nuzzle.
>”Ah’d say yer doin’ a pretty good job, pardner.”
>Leaning back, she eyed you with a curious expression.
>”So, were ya tryin’ to get me out of the house, or did ya need somethin’ else from me?”
>>
>>25947493
>Oh, right.
>Shoving Applejack’s bipolarness out of your mind, you shifted your focus back to the most pressing issue.
>Lyre, or whatever the hell her real name is.
“I… uh… didn’t exactly come home alone from the shelter.”
>She raised a brow at your statement.
>”So, what, ya got yerself a slave?”
“What?” You eyes widened at her accusation. “Of course not, who do you think I am?!”
>”Sure Anon, sure…” she flashed you a teasing grin as she pressed further, “It’s a comfort pony, isn’t it?”
“Why would I-” You blinked, before examining the mare with a critical glare, “Do you really think I’m that desperate?”
>She didn’t say anything in response, just flashed you a cocky little smirk, that said everything that needed to be said.
>Bitch.
>You breathed a frustrated sigh, pinching at the bridge of your nose as you did so.
”Look… I didn’t buy a slave, or a ‘comfort pony’. I just adopted a pony, because if I didn’t they were going to euthanize her.”
>That last bit caught your partner’s attention, wiping the amused smirk off of her face.
>She kicked her hindhooves out over the edge of the couch and turned to face you, a serious look crossing her face.
>”Why? The shelter doesn’t euthanize ponies, not usually, on account of us being sentient and all.”
“Sapient,” you corrected the mare.
>”Ah don’t care what fancy technical spin ya want to put on things, ‘Non. Just answer the question.”
>You grimaced at the venom that lay behind her words.
>Some things were difficult to explain through words alone, even to somebody who shared the same experiences as the victim the two of you were discussing.
>Applejack had her fair share of scars, both mental, and physical.
>Even then, the mare needed to see Lyre for herself.
>Rising from the floor, you beckoned AJ towards the front door.
“It’d be easier to explain if you saw her in person first.”
>”Right.”
>>
>>25947503
“It’d be easier to explain if you saw her in person first.”
>”Right.”
>Reluctantly, the orange mare jumped up from the couch, following you out of the house.
>She remained silent as she followed you up to your truck.
>Coming to a halt outside your truck, you opened the rear door, exposing the truck's two occupants to the mare at your side.
>Unsurprisingly, Lyre didn’t react to your presence, just holding that same constant thousand yard stare.
>”Ah… Ah knew this pony…”
>You shifted your gaze over to your partner, and noticed a change in her demeanor
>Normally, your partner was brash, cocky, and just a bit of a tease, even while on duty and in action.
>But that had seemingly melted away when she laid her eyes on the pony that was sprawled out in the back of your truck.
“Was she a friend of yours?”
>Applejack shook her head as she approached the truck to get a closer look, jumping up onto her two backhooves and leaning on the seat, leaving only inches between her and the mint green unicorn.
>”Nah, we both just lived in Ponyville. Ah didn’t even know er’ name, just saw er’ in town every so often.”
>The orange mare waved her hoof in front of Lyre’s face, trying to get a reaction out of her, but to no avail.
>You heard a disappointed sigh escape AJ’s mouth, before she looked back at you over her shoulder with an inquisitive glance.
>”What happened to her?”
>You could feel a solemn frown cross your lips.
“You know better than I do, AJ.”
>Your partner grimaced, before turning her gaze back to the mare lying in the back of your truck.
>”Don’t remind me…”
>>
File: bestbugponewithbestmon.png (2MB, 1086x1515px) Image search: [Google]
bestbugponewithbestmon.png
2MB, 1086x1515px
holy shit draw fags delivered.
>>
File: 1447486113892.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1447486113892.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>25947767
>1/1/2016
>>
>>25947901

>fucking timezones
>>
>>25947901
HAPPY NEW YEARS ANON
>>
>>25947503
>>”Why? The shelter doesn’t euthanize ponies, not usually, on account of us being sentient and all.”
>“Sapient,” you corrected the mare.
>>”Ah don’t care what fancy technical spin ya want to put on things, ‘Non. Just answer the question.”

kek
>>
>>25947938
Y-you too
>>
>>25948010
(^:
>>
>>25947004
Continuing from pastebin.

> As your craft climbs away from the rough airfield - another load of a dozen scientists, though thankfully no other griffons - riding in back, you keep a wary eye on your owner.
> He's the image of concentration, eyes flicking over the instruments and hands occasionally adjusting dials as he keeps the aircraft's course steady.
> And yet, you can't help but see an enigma now.
> It'd been how many weeks since he'd... purchased you, and only now thinking about it do you realize how little you know of him.
> Perhaps some of that had been your own choice:
> You'd wanted to see him as just 'a slaveowner', an antagonist you could fight against.
> So you'd neglected trying to pick up any other details.
> Now, though...?
> You wonder if you hadn't been going about that the wrong way.
> Maybe the best chance you'd have to escape would be to figure him out - try and get inside of his head.
> Unfortunately, you've got startlingly little to go on.
> Your gaze drifts down to the nose space just ahead of the cockpit - to the boxes that had been placed down there.
> What about those ones he didn't want you handling?
> Maybe those had been his private things?
> You hadn't minded the other 'Bolts handling your hooflockers if needed, but then you had all been a team - trust was essential in every way.
> Returning your gaze to Anonymous, a slight frown makes its way to your lips.
> It did make sense - in a worrying way.
> And-
> "Hey, Spitfire. I know I'm a sexy beast and all, but eyes on the cockpit."
> Ripping your stare from your master, you find any train of thought thoroughly derailed.
"Oh, like I'd ever sleep with a human. Keep on dreaming."
> "Aww, come on. You know you want this."
"Pffft. You'd have to order me to do it."
> "And if I did?"
> Despite his earlier order, you turn to fix Anonymous with a sharp stare.
> Did he expect you to give him some kind of exploitable answer
>>
>>25948103

"Then you'd be an even bigger monster - and a smaller dick - then I ever imagined."
> To this he laughs, shaking his head.
> "Relax; you're safe. I only take what I can catch on my own anyway."
"Good."
> Even if that matter was settled, your mind is not.
> Hours later, when you've finally returned to the airport you'd originally departed from, your mind is not settld.
> And when the crews have removed the seating with just as much efficiency as they had been installed, your mind has not settled.
> Anonymous crawls from the aircraft, slipping a PDA into his jacket pocket and turning back to glance at you.
> "Hey, if I leave you in there... you going to be alright for an hour or two? I need to go see about payment and making sure they aren't going to short me on anything, then go see about more work."
> Glancing down, at your collar - still unchained from the aircraft - you raise an eyebrow.
> Catching your look, he laughs.
> "Just stay here, okay? I trust you not to do anything stupid, get run down by another plane or something."
"Hah, hah."
> You briefly consider taking a stroll around the field, seeing if there were any other ponies to talk to.
> But no, some flicker of discipline - self discipline and not from your owner, you pointedly remind yourself - keeps that choice from being made.
> Instead your crawl back into the aircraft.
> Unfortunately the cots had not yet been returned to their normal positions, so instead you curl up in the co-pilot's seat and let your eyes linger on the fading afternoon skies.
> Once more your mind wanders back to Giselle's words.
> Be more open with him...
> How did she do it?
> Forget that she was still a slave, no matter how much 'good treatment' they gave her?
> Maybe griffons just adapted to humans better than ponies did.
> 'Be more open with him and he would with you' - honestly, did she think he'd ever view you as his equal?
> Open...
>>
>>25948118

> Unconsciously your gaze had drifted down to the nose space just forward of the cockpit, the hatch leading down to it opening invitingly between the two cockpit seats.
> The luggage Anonymous hauled around was still down there - including the mysterious ones he hadn't wanted you touching.
> Open them?
> You could try.
> Nobody was there to stop you, and if you ever wanted to figure this man out you would need some hints.
> Climbing from the seat, you carefully work your way down into the darkened nose space.
> Fumbling fruitlessly in the dark, you eventually give up and find the nose hatch's release instead.
> Unfortunately, shoving it open produces a clang that in your mind seems to resonate across the entire airfield.
> Nervously raising your head to peer from the hatch, you wait several minutes before assuring yourself that no, it had not been heard.
> With the last dregs of sunlight filtering in, you're now able to find the luggage - still stowed and secured in place with strong straps.
> Finding the correct pieces of luggage isn't problematic - they had been carefully and neatly stacked on top, despite certainly not being the last things moved over.
> Releasing the straps that hold them in place, however, absolutely is.
> Tightly secured with numerous strong, elastic cords, you're ultimately forced to retrieve a wrench from the tool kit aboard and use it to lever the cords' clasps free of the points they had been anchored to.
> At last they come free, and you pull the topmost box forward enough, ready to open it... and find to your frustration that it was padlocked as well.
> In a fortunate turn, however, Anonymous had for some reason chosen to lock them with combination padlocks.
> With a grin you settle your head next to the lock and lay one ear back to focus on it.
> This lock might have been an obstruction to humans, but a pony's hearing was far superior to theirs.
>>
>>25948132

> Yet, for just a second your hoof pauses.
> Not out of concern for your safety - although you were well aware of the danger - but by simple decency.
> However far fallen your situation was might be, you liked to think of yourself as a mare of some principles.
> And you knew how bad it could be if one member of a team violated the privacy of another.
> Working so closely demanded a careful balance between prying just enough to know when a problem was developing, but not so far as to be needlessly intrusive.
> But you and Anonymous were not a team.
> He was your owner, and you his slave - no matter how familiar he might be sometimes.
> If he wanted your respect, he shouldn't have bought and chained you up.
> A careful hoof turns each of the tumblers, ears pricked for the minute difference in sound the correct position is marked by.
> Though much frustration is to be had, a rush flows through you as the lock clicks open.
> Breath held in anticipation, you open the box...
> ...nothing.
> Spare clothes - good ones, by the look of them.
> Some of them quite good ones, if human fashion was anything like Equestria's.
> Digging further, you only find several files of documents.
> Most of them are, by your estimation, regarding his ownership of the aircraft; others might be medical forms.
> Replacing the contents and lock, you move on to a second trunk.
> This one, too is closed with a combination lock and just like the last one is opened with the assistance of an ear pressed to the lock's body.
> Disappointment floods through you as opening the lid reveals only more cloth.
> As you lift the cloth out of the way, however, something feels slightly wrong with it.
> Stiff, almost.
> Lowering your head to the fabric, you suck in a whiff - and are immediately assaulted by the unmistakable, iron stench of blood.
> It's old and faded, but there's no missing what is staining this fabric.
>>
>>25948189

> Shifting back into what little light still filters in through the open hatch confirms your suspicion.
> Now, too, you see that what once might have been a human's shirt was badly shredded - torn ragged at multiple points across the front.
> Setting the shirt aside, you dig deeper.
> Next out comes another jacket, just as heavily stained with blood and also torn around the edges - though not nearly as badly.
> Beneath that, however, the contents become more confusing.
> A headset, meant for a human and quite worn - inscribed on the underside with the letters 'E M'
> E - for Eddie, perhaps?
> ...had this belonged to his copilot?
> Digging further seems to confirm your suspicion; inside a thick envelope are several pictures carefully kept in glass.
> Anonymous is in all of them, but so is another man - shorter, but also even more slim and with longer, blond hair.
> After that emerges - wrapped in a rag - a carefully-sheathed knife.
> Though the blade has been cleaned, the scent of blood still lingers around the grip.
> Most likely it was covered in a great deal of the stuff at some point, and had impregnated the grip before it could be washed off.
> Putting that aside and rummaging through the remaining contents of the box leaves no doubt in your mind these things had once belonged to your owner's friend.
> More than a few appeared to be various aircraft-operation licenses, all of which helpfully confirmed the name.
> Much more was various keepsakes, though; a box of cigars, a compass - cracked but still accurate, as far you could tell - a pair of gloves...
> With the contents spread out before you, a worrying thought begins to make its way through your mind.
> Clearly 'Eddie' had been badly injured - the sheer amount of blood still on them testified to that.
> But why was Anonymous so tight-lipped about it?
> With the knife - had he been a part of it?
>>
>>25948202

> That didn't seem possible; a slaver he might be, but nothing your owner had done suggested a temper that could kill.
> If not that, though...
> What was his obsession with keeping you aware from the box?
> None of this was delicate; it wasn't like you could break them by mishandling the trunk.
> Carefully replacing each item in the order you remember having removed them, you then return the box to its place on the stack and return the tiedowns to something close to the position they'd been in.
> Replacing the hatch is almost done in a trance, as is climbing back up to the cockpit.
> Curling down into the seats, you fold your legs beneath you and huddle low - wings shifting as if they could cover and shield you.
> No matter how unlikely it seemed, a fear is growing in your heart like a sickness.
> Thinking back to the first moments you'd met Anonymous in the shelter, he'd said he knew you might 'misbehave' and were one return away from being sent to a labor farm.
> What if he'd bought you because you were - expendable?
> There were supposed to be rules against just killing ponies, but you knew it happened anyhow.
> 'Accidents' might happen in mid-air, especially with a pony known to be stubborn...
> Another shudder runs through you.
> There were other explanations, of course; nothing here definitively pointed towards murder.
> But it was a stark reminder of your position, that you were property and not citizen.
> Shuddering softly, you sink down a bit further and try and banish the thoughts from your mind.

>>25926272
For what it's worth, I liked your backstory. But, making one that doesn't have any holes whatsoever can be rough, yeah.

>Soarinfag
I don't know if you're here, but if you're struggling for ideas the best thing you can do is add a bit of conflict. Maybe Soarin realized he had been a soldier, but hadn't realized how much a part of the fighting in Equestria he was. Maybe Soarin himself reverts back a bit or struggles with being 'owned'.
>>
>>25948217
boy for being so worried about what could happen to her she sure is pushing her fucking luck
>>
File: 1422587356413.png (136KB, 265x300px) Image search: [Google]
1422587356413.png
136KB, 265x300px
>>25948217
>>
>>25948217
Is that all for this update?
>>
>>25948641
For the moment, yes. I'll try and get some chewed out over tomorrow, since I'll be off.
>>
>>25947372
So, you DID buy Luna at a slave auction?
>>
>>25948797
Fuck, didn't mean to namefag, but ah, well.

Update incoming!
>>
>>25947004
>You lazily open your eyes and yawn.
>You've got Lyra sleeping on your chest, and Bon Bon on your stomach.
>You're also very much lacking in the shirt department, and have crazy morning wood.
>Saucy dreams about owning the Playboy mansion will do that to you.
>You try to think of Page's wrinkly old mother to will it down.
>In response, your dick practically implodes and shrinks down with alarming speed.
>Because Page's mom is seriously that ugly.
>Lyra slowly stirs awake, and smiles at you.
>It's nowhere near the life-less gaze she had yesterday morning.
>It's a tranquil, pleasant look.
>Then, it quickly transitions into a sultry one.
>You're really too tired to notice, though.
>You yawn again, which causes her to imitate you.
>Bon Bon catches herself mid-snore and wakes up.
>She looks at you both and yawns.
>Then you yawn.
>Then Lyra.
>And Jesus.
>The bedroom door opens, and in comes Page.
>He immediately yawns, then turns away.
>"Goddamn it, why's everybody yawwwniiing?"
>You shrug and yawn again.
>"Well, fuck, come down- we're getting breakfast!"
>Page walks away, yawning again.
>You turn away from the two ponies and stay there until they stop yawning.
"Alright, so, are we done with the yawning-"
>Lyra yawns.
"GOOOoood damnit!"
>>
>>25948862
>
>You stifle a yawn as you take shotgun in the car.
>Lyra, Bon Bon, Sea Swirl and Roseluck jump in after you.
>The rest shack up with Page, and you just watch him get crushed with an amused look.
>"Yeah, so on top of breakfast, we're getting a bigger car today."
"Might as well get a damn bus."
>"...Is owning one even legal?"
"Is ANYTHING we do legal?"
>"That's a good point."
>"Yeah, but still, I was thinking more of just RV or some shit, so we don't look like we're carrying the next load of horses to the glue factory- or to the pony equivalent of Auschwitz."
>You nod.
"Hell, I've always wanted an RV. I'm down for that."
>"I just need some breathing room. I'll take anything."
>"-Alright, then, it's settled! But, before we do that, let's get some damn breakfast!"
"Yes PLEASE."
>"Hell yes."
>Tab turns the keys and yawns.
>
>You step inside and see the surprising lack of people flooding the place.
>The lady behind the counter looks up from her phone.
>"Hello, welcome to IHooooooop..."
>The waitress just stares at you three, and the nine ponies standing around you.
>"Table for twelve, please."
>She blinks for a second, then grabs a bunch of menus.
>"Alright, r-right this way, sir."
>You all follow the waitress, seeing all the workers peeking around and looking at the ponies.
>All the girls just smile and gawk at them.
>You're all led to a huge booth that doesn't actually look big enough for all the ponies.
>They all pile in and-
>Well shit, they actually fit.
>Lyra pats the spot beside her with a hoof and smiles at you.
>Tab nudges you shoulder.
>"Shouldn't keep your lady waiting, Anon."
"Ah, fuck you."
>You hop into the booth and immediately get hugged by her.
>Why this pony likes you so much, you'll never know, but pony hugs are great.
"Oh my god, you're so soft."
>You return the hug with a smile.
>>
>>25948862

*yawn*
>>
>>25948891
>...
>You are Tab.
>And why Anon likes that pony so much, you'll never know.
>Though, her curious and excitable nature with weed might be apart of it.
>You sit down on the opposite side of the booth with Page, and pick up a menu.
>IHOP, though widely known for pancakes, has the best damn omelets.
>-Or this location does, rather.
>You sift through the menu for a second, then set it down.
>You glance over at the ponies and observe them scrunching their faces in disgust.
"Don't like meat, huh?"
>Minuette shakes her head.
>"I-I've never tried it, before..."
"It's pretty good, actually. Don't knock it 'till you try it."
>She stares wearily at her menu.
"I recommend just getting the pancakes, if you guys don't want meat. They can give you toast or hash browns on the side."
>They all nod, then resume scanning their menus.
>And somehow, all manage to look absolutely adorable while doing so.
"You guys should probably decide on drinks, too. They're on the back of the menu."
>All the ponies flip it over to the other side and stare at it.
>"...Who's Dr. Pepper?"
>Page starts snickering from behind his menu, and you suppress a giggle as best you can.
"D-Dr. Pepper is the name of a soft drink."
>"OOOoooh."
>"What about Mountain Dew?"
>>
File: 1451196719471.jpg (11KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
1451196719471.jpg
11KB, 441x408px
>>25948797
I see what you did there.

If I could, I actually would buy her... that is if I had the money.

moonbutt is best princess
>>
>>25948903

>You nod.
"Another drink."
>"Is it good?"
>You viciously nod, just in time to see Page and Anon imitating you perfectly.
"Though, you might not think so. It's personal preference."
>Twinkleshine places a hoof over her mouth, contemplating.
>Minuette raises a hoof, asking for your attention.
>"What does it taste like?"
>"Freedom."
>"Black Ops Three."
“Something citrusy.”
>You all share confused looks.
“Oh, shut the fuck up!”
>You turn back to the girls and sigh.
“It’s all personal preference. You gotta try it to know what it tastes like.”
>Minuette swaps unsure glances with the other eight.
“Look, how about you girls get some juice, or coffee or something, and I’ll ask for a sample of all the soft drinks. Sound good?”
>They share another few looks, then nod at you.
“Alright, now start looking for the main course!”
>The nine all scramble to glance at their menus.

Fucking character limits.
Alrighty, time to write!
>>
>>25948891
Sorry for not updating ling. I'm stuck at my dads house and can't leave till my grandfathers ready. Update whenever I get home
Someone send me a Fulton extraction or something please
>>
>>25948914
You can have her, as long as sunnybuns is mine.
>>
>>25948951
https://www.fulton.com/
I don't think it's within my powers to send a heating system or boiler extraction your way, so I'll just wish you luck, instead.
>>
File: 1439517147986.gif (3MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
1439517147986.gif
3MB, 576x324px
>>25948983
I call Twilight. Unlike a regular Princess, all I would need is a good supply of books and basic things to keep her happy.

So I can use her knowledge to make me rich in the stock market or some shit.
>>
File: 1444674286624.jpg (28KB, 540x660px) Image search: [Google]
1444674286624.jpg
28KB, 540x660px
still waiting for some sweet skittle loving
>>
>>25949000
Can I have Condense then? Ill take Shiny too, just so I can cuddle them both to sleep.
>>
File: 1392523717468.jpg (250KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1392523717468.jpg
250KB, 1280x1024px
>>25948891
>"Oh my god, you're so soft."
>>You return the hug with a smile.
jelly
>>
>>25948915
>…
>You are now Page.
>And holy shit are these ponies cute.
>And that’s not something you say often.
>…Even though you TECHNICALLY didn’t say it.
>You thought it.
>But it’s the same shit.
>Thinking is just talking to yourself.
>-Why the fuck are you thinking about this?
>You look over your menu for a second.
>-Fuck yeah, bacon omelet.
>Can never have too much meat on your plate.
>Unless it’s like, monkey meat, or something freaky like that.
>Though, you heard that human tastes like pork, so… maybe.
>But only in real, crazy-type survival situations, you know?
>Jesus, Anon and Lyra are really cuddling the shit out of each other.
>…It’s making you kind of jealous.
>You look to your side and see Colgate looking at them, as well.
>You know that her name’s Minuette, but Colgate seems much more fitting, on account of her toothpaste-y hair.
>And she doesn’t seem to mind, so it’s alright.
>She looks away and sees you, then blushes.
>You just smile and wrap an arm around her.
>She seems to be freaked out for a second, then just smiles and returns the gesture.
>If you weren’t having problems with your heart before this, you will now, for sure.
>You don’t know what you like the most about this pony, but if you were to have to guess, then it’d be her happy nature.
>She just seems so… well, happy.
>About everything.
>You’ve even caught her trying to cuddle you a few times.
>’This will be my side,’ she says, ‘No funny business here,’ she says.
>Not that you really care, though.
>These ponies really ARE like walking pillows.
>You just happen to enjoy the company of the happiest one.
>You lose your thoughts when that waitress from earlier comes to your table.
>”You all know what drinks you want?”
>>
>>25949502
>Everyone looks at each other and nods.
>”Alrighty, then! So, we’ll start from here. What do you want, sir?”
>”Pumpkin coffee, please.”
>Jesus, Anon, way to embrace your white girl-y nature.
>And the two are STILL hugging.
>”And for you?”
>”I’ll get a, uh, hot chocolate, please! With marshmallows. You can have marshmallows, right?”
>”Absolutely, I can do that for you.”
>Lyra nods, then the two resume hugging.
>Bon Bon’s next, and she looks really jealous of someone.
>She’s practically glaring at everything.
>”Coffee. Black.”
>”O-oh, uh, okay!”
>Next up is Roseluck.
>”Can I have that Tropical Island Twist thing?”
>”You most certainly can!”
>…What the fuck was her name?
>Shinkletwine or some shit…
>No, it was, uh, Shackleshine!
>Twinklefine?
>Goddamn, this is going to be on your mind for hours.
>Twinkleline.
>…Twinkleshine?
>No, that’s not right…
>Right?
>No, maybe it is…
>”And for you, sir?”
“Fuck, what?”
>Everyone stops and stares at you.
>Oh shit, the waitress asked you for your drink.
“Uh, Mountain Dew.”
>The waitress slowly nods, then moves over to Tab.
>...You wonder how loud you were when you said that.
>”I’ll take a pot of coffee, please. Regular.”
>”Okay, will that be i-“
>”-And, I’ll take a cup of every soft drink, all with no ice… And a lot of straws.”
>”…Oh, uh, okay, then. I’ll have all that out in a bit.”
>She walks off.
>With how many fucking drinks you’re all getting, you wonder if there’ll even be any room for the fucking food.

A'ight, this'll probably be it for today. I now need to play my sorrows away.
>>
>>25949520
>I now need to play my sorrows away.
Sad because you have no pone to cuddle at an IHOP?
>>
File: that feel you feel.png (154KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
that feel you feel.png
154KB, 700x900px
>>25949544
What the fuck, that's fucking exactly the reason...
>>
>>25948984
You're a bit off there
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulton_surface-to-air_recovery_system
>>
File: 1396298860589.jpg (145KB, 1200x872px) Image search: [Google]
1396298860589.jpg
145KB, 1200x872px
>>25949520
>tfw no cute cuddly little minty green pone to cuddle
>>
>>25950225
Why live?
>>
>>25950381
To write stories about cuddling cute cuddly little minty green pones?
>>
>>25950407
This is true.
>>
>>25948217
god more please
>>
>>25948118
>> "Relax; you're safe.
i can feel her shoulders relax from here, love it.
>>
File: WeCanRebuildHimREMAKE.png (876KB, 1019x784px) Image search: [Google]
WeCanRebuildHimREMAKE.png
876KB, 1019x784px
it';s new years and im drunk as fuck and i nedeed me so9me fucking ponies getting savexsd from abuse.
>>
>>25950521

Go home, anon, you're drunk.,
>>
>>25950536
he is home
>>
File: nou.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nou.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>25950559
>>
hold on i got to go givew my plush the first kis of the new year
>>
>>25950559

What, you don't shitpost on the go? I know I do.
>>
Happy new years guys
>>
>>25948914
when will you give us luna getting facial and swallowing??
>>
File: DerpyShaming.png (936KB, 806x992px) Image search: [Google]
DerpyShaming.png
936KB, 806x992px
>>25950616
HAPPY NEW YEARS MAY YOU SLAVES BE GREATFULL AND LOVED

take me ten fucking times longer to find a imagne i like than to post
>>
File: LetitDerp.png (1MB, 800x998px) Image search: [Google]
LetitDerp.png
1MB, 800x998px
ima puke
>>
I know it isnt much but i feel like i should post SOMETHING
http://pastebin.com/CndZXCih
-------------------------------
>When Ling eventually comes out of her room, she has a light bit of sweat on her brow and isn’t a pony anymore
>Dropping her disguise, Ling walks over to you and flops down onto the couch
>You lean back into the seat and look over at her
“You tired yourself out setting up your room?”
>She nods and yawns
>You huff and bop her on the nose, making her wince, then squirm around
“You don’t get off so easy, not after I did all I did for you today”
>“You’re kidding me.”
“Nope, Ling, you have to work”
>Ling rolls over onto her back and lets her head drop with an oof
>“I don’t wanna”
>You roll your eyes and pat her belly
>This makes her flinch then start wiggling
>Though she makes no attempt to wiggle away
>So you keep patting
>When you look over soon after, you see Ling sprawled out similar to a cat
>Ling looks up at you, but you don’t make eye contact
>You also stop patting her
>She grunts
>“Anoooooooon”
>You ignore her pleads
“No Ling”
>“That felt good though”
>She pouts staring at you
>You smirk and look over at her
“Fine, you clean the house and MAYBE I’ll agree to more”
>Ling looks up to you like you disgust her
>Obviously not really, otherwise she wouldn’t request more belly rubs
>Bitches love belly rubs
>Ling sighs and makes her way to the kitchen to begin clean up
>While she does that, you head off to her room
>You DID say she could set up the room however she wanted
>You didn’t expect this
>When you get there you are met with a bit of a mess
>All the things you bought her are laid out in a very neat and orderly way
>Beds made, clothing hung up, ect
>What you didn’t expect however is the walls and floor
>The fuck is on them
>>
File: 1450865743754.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450865743754.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>25950752
I NEED IT!!!!!! REEEEEEEE
>>
>>25950836

ah, the infamous changeling goo?
>>
>>25950836
>Tfw you go to take your new years shot and choke on it like a bitch
--------------------------------
>There isn’t much, looks like she got too tired, but there’s a little of what looks like some kind of green goo on the floor
>Or something
“Uh Ling?”
>“I’m already working anon!”
“No, uh, what’s up with your room?”
>She rushes in there, holding a dish in her mouth
>Ling looks at you and carefully sit’s the plate down
>“I.. its nothing”
“Ling, what is all this?”
>You stare down at her with actual seriousness, not the playful reactions you normally give
>She looks around, then grunts
>“Its just some.. stuff.. we have in the hive, I don’t know how to explain it.. like…bees have wax in their hive ya know”
>You look down at her, then poke some of the goo smeared on the wall
>It even feels waxy
“Huh..”
>Ling looks up at you
>“You aren’t mad, are you?”
“Is this stuff going to mold or anything?”
>She shakes her head
>“Its safe”
“Then its fine, its your room, but, how’s it made?”
>“Trust me, you don’t want to you”
>You slowly retract your hand and back up
“Alright then”
>With that, you make your way into your room
>Ling spends her time in the kitchen, cleaning up your breakfast
>The light clangs of plates and silverware moving around tell you she’s hand.. er.. hoof.. washing it all
>She moves on to the other rooms to clean them to
>You sit in your bedroom looking up a couple things
>Mostly any information on this waxy stuff
>There isn’t much of any information on changeling though, other than what you already knew
>Actually you find a forum
>Changeling owner forum
>Neat
>20 members
>Less neat
>Apparently changelings aren’t the most popular slaves to have
>>
>>25950886
>They fight ponies a lot, tend to go behind peoples backs, and often use their shape shifting ability to get away with any number of things
>As you read on your find some interesting bits of info
>One member of the forum didn’t love their changeling
>The changeling would eat normal food, but was always hungry
>It eventually started getting sick
>Organ failure, it ultimately died
>Shit son
>After reading up on nearly every post there, you find the real reason the forum was even created
>People just can’t seem to keep them alive
>All of them died of organ failure or starvation
>In fact they rarely ever die of abuse
>Or maybe, you think, the abuse is the cause of their death, without it being the physical torture
>Odd creatures indeed
>After a few moments you hear a loud cough and the sound of plastic smacking something hard
>You hop up and run to the bathroom
>Ling is standing outside the bathroom and keeping the door closed
>She looks at you
>“Everything’s fine”
>She gives you a shit eating grin
“Fine huh?”
>“Yep, no problem here at all”
“What’s that smell?”
>“What smell I don’t smell anything”
>You stare at her, clearly smelling bleach
>She just grins up at you, blocking the doorway
>You go to push the door but she blocks your way
>“Everything’s fiiiiiiine don’t worry about it”
>She bats at your hand as if waving it off
“Ling open this door”
>“Naw, its all good”
“LING”
>She chuckles
>“There’s nothing going on anon, its fine!”
“Ling I swear to god open this door”
>You grab her by her collar
>She yelps and bites her lip
>You just push her to the side and open the door
>The smell of bleach smacks you hard in the face and you start coughing
>There’s a half gallon of the stuff just sitting in the middle of the bathtub
>And the drains clogged by the cap
>FUCK
>>
File: 1448370560520.gif (520KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1448370560520.gif
520KB, 255x255px
>>25950886
buy Big Mac
>>
>>25950921
>You rush over and grab the cap from the drain
>Shit nigga concentrated bleaching fucking burns
>Hurrying out of the room you go into the kitchen to wash off the bleach while Ling follows behind
>She gulps
>“You aren’t mad are you?”
>You look back at her
“Did you do it on purpose?”
>“What! Of course not! I’m not an idiot you know!”
“Then I’m not mad”
>She looks up at you confused for a moment before sighing
>“Thank the Queen. I thought you’d be mad”
“I’m not mad at you. But I am mad. Now there’s bleach in the tub. Use it”
>She deadpans and stares at you
>“Really?”
“Absolutely. Ling. Don’t just waste like that. Get to work”
>She goes to speak but then cuts herself off and shakes her head
>She goes back to the bathroom to get back to work while you wash off the cap and set it on the counter
“Fucking hell Ling.”
>You sigh and shake your head
>You lean on the counter thinking about what you read
>At this point you can only assume that without giving her enough love, she may die
>And that’s not something you want to see, as much of a pain in the ass she is, she’s nice to keep around
>Like a good roommate
>That and its not like they sell slave insurance, she dies and the money to spent on her is just out the window
>Maybe you should spend some time with her to talk things out
>You sigh and turn around
“AAH!”
>“AAH”
“AAH”
“>AAH”
>OH FUCK ITS
“Oh, Hi Ling”
>You say holding your chest
>Ling is standing up in a defensive stance
>all fours spread slightly, wings straight up and bussing, and horn pointed forward
>You both stare at each other for a minute
>“Uh, Anon.”
>She slowly lowers her defense and sits down, looking up at you
>>
>>25950933
>You stare at her waiting for her to continue, as you must regain your ability speak
>Shit got 2spooky there for a minute
>“So, uh, yeah, Anon. I cleaned the bathroom, but the only clean towels are the ones you bought me. Where’s the cloths hamper”
>You blink, oh shit, that thing
>You motion her to follow you and you go into your room
>In the closet you pull out, not a hamper, but a cloth bag
“I don’t have a washer and dryer here”
>She stares at you
>“a what?”
“Washer and dryer”
>“what, you don’t have a washboard?”
“W.. what.. no”
>The two of you stare at each other
>“How do you wash cloths then?”
“The Laundry mat”
>She looks at you like you’ve explained quantum physics to her
“We’ll go later so you can understand”
>Ling shrugs and moves on to cleaning up the living room
>You take your sack of dirty clothing and bring it with you, sitting it next to the front door
>Ling is trying to use the vacuum with her mouth
>She’s actually doing a surprisingly good job at it
>Though some things do require fingers, and that is not something ponies are good as it
>Ultimately, Ling gets things finished within an hour, working pretty fast
>She cleaned everywhere but your room
>Not that you’d want her to discovery the hidden treasures in your cave
>Those are not for the weak of heart
-----------------
So right now all I really have for ideas is Ling goes to the laundry mat, so any ideas are needed and appreciated
>>
File: 1301006130529.png (63KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
1301006130529.png
63KB, 500x580px
>watching flight of the navigator for the first time on horse stream.

>htat f8ucking last line

the whole god damn thing was just an excust to say that wasn't it
>>
>>25950956

get hounded by the five year olds who got dragged there by their parents?
>>
>>25950956

seconding >>25950974

also, what about moulting? shed be clingy AF becuse shed be feeling vulnerable
>>
>>25951016
moulting soon anon. i just havnt figured out a way to segway into it without it being like "oh and this is happening now"
>>25950974
oh god
"Can I ride the pony"
>"Can I bite your fucking face off brat?"
>>
File: 204550.png (80KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
204550.png
80KB, 512x512px
>>25951103
what about getting laid?
>>
>>25951103

Well shed probably start getting itchy one morning, it would probably progress over two to three days before she actually begins molting.

She might ask anon if he has anything planned for the week, andwhen anon asks why, she can explain that shes due for a molting as her chitens been feeling tight
>>
>>25951103

>oh one of the kids accidentally give her a 'bad touch' and cause her to reveal her power level. (her changelling form)
>>
File: appul10.png (158KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
appul10.png
158KB, 700x700px
>>25951103
"Ling, no mauling small children, we've gone over this!"
>>
>>25951206
Well, shit. There goes the picture I meant to post along with the next part of my green.
>>
>>25950956
Ling gets a weird reaction from the bleach that makes her change disguises at random intervals.
>>
>>25951206
But anon they annoy me
>>25951251
maybe not that specifically, but a bleach related reaction isnt a bad idea
>>
>>25950956

Ling accidentally your reds and whites.
>>
File: kawaiichangeling.jpg (66KB, 773x1033px) Image search: [Google]
kawaiichangeling.jpg
66KB, 773x1033px
>>25951291

ling somehow finds caramelladansa on youtube an anon walks in on her dancing to it.
>>
>>25950956

those last two lines.

>lings finds Anons porn stash
>>
File: giveuphope.png (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
giveuphope.png
6KB, 200x200px
OH BOY IT'S THIS AGAIN
SURPRISE MIDNIGHT UPDATE

Continued from: >>25941463
>The two of you eat in silence, neither you or her seeming to be willing to make the first move in awkward dinner conversation.
>Seriously, what would you discuss with a slave?
>The life she's lost, the poor conditions of her capture, the future plans you still have to make?
>Yeah, that'd go well.
>Granted, she gave you the general information about said lost life, but you honestly don't want to push any further.
>You've only known her for about two hours, one of which was spent buying groceries by yourself.
>Might as well take this time to take a nice detailed look at her.
>As she continues to maul her pancakes face-first you notice she's actually quite dirty.
>You wonder if she can even operate a bathtub.
>Or if she could fit, for that matter.
>Once again, she's definitely a big pony.
>2U
>She briefly looks up from her pancakes to notice you looking at her.
>Well, shit.
>You quickly abort mission and turn your gaze to your pancakes, then pray to baby Jesus's holy crib mobile this doesn't go any further.
>You then pray to baby Jesus himself that she doesn't have a fetish for ape dick, just to be safe.
>"Er, Anon, what in tarnation were you doing?"
>Oh, good, she's just creeped out.

Real World Pone Fun Fact: Most modern classifications put the upper limit of pony height at about 14.2 hands (4 feet and 10 inches) at the withers, with some exceptions even to that.
>>
>>25950956
If I can make a reccomendation, I'd still say acquiring lovehorse to keep Ling alive is a good story turn.

...in the meantime, Ling climbs into a clothes dryer and refuses to come out, because it's enclosed and warm and reminds her of the hive.
>>
File: adorable.gif (479KB, 557x317px) Image search: [Google]
adorable.gif
479KB, 557x317px
>>25951520

>not a box
>>
so, fireking got some green flowing now, or does he need more ideas?
>>
>>25950956
I'm suddenly imagining Ling trapped in a tumble drier.
>>
>>25952105
with a penis
>>
>>25952223
nice shitpost
>>
Goodbye, 2015. At least the last few months of you were good, what with being the birth era of White Knight General.

You will be missed.
>>
fireking/bugfag when
>>
>>25952579

hopefully tomorrow.

night /mlp/
>>
File: 1450325568094.gif (4MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1450325568094.gif
4MB, 540x304px
>>25947518
I am loving this so far. Keep it coming!
>>
>>25951357
Maybe somehow teases him about it? Maybe tries to imitate his waifu in pony form.
>>
File: 110percentexpanded.jpg (68KB, 800x659px) Image search: [Google]
110percentexpanded.jpg
68KB, 800x659px
>>25952951

YES
>>
File: 1448620118010.png (780KB, 4998x5084px) Image search: [Google]
1448620118010.png
780KB, 4998x5084px
Finally caught up after behind for two days. Now sad that I am caught up...
>>
Bumping for moonbooty
>>
>>25947444
> ponies in law enforcement was nothing new

I was thinking of a story with ponies replacing police dogs focusing on Shining Armor.

If the general stops producing green faster than I can catch up...
>>
File: 1448440139945.jpg (13KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448440139945.jpg
13KB, 255x200px
>>25953493
>ponies replacing police dogs focusing on Shining Armor.
You have my interest. I will await patiently.
>>
Good morning nerds
>>25952046
i think i got some ideas, but i wont reject new ones that i can use later on down the road
>>25952579
nigga i just posted more later today, i just now woke up
>>
Kick your game, spit your flow
>>
>>25947518
>>25947518
Your story has a lot of things that I really like. But poor lyra. Hopefully what hurt her so badly didn't also involve bon bon.2
>>
File: sad skittlesdash.png (1MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
sad skittlesdash.png
1MB, 1800x1800px
Skittles update when?
>>
File: dash3Dplate.png (531KB, 900x1575px) Image search: [Google]
dash3Dplate.png
531KB, 900x1575px
>>25954188

SkittlesAnon is kill.

>inb4 thread dies with him
>>
sorry guys, i can't continue the story
>>
File: 1389592764085.jpg (68KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
1389592764085.jpg
68KB, 400x505px
>>25954355
Dubs confirm Jessi is kill.
I hope Applejack will appear out of magical portal right in front of you and rip off your dong for leaving us with yet another incomplete story.
>>
File: concerned horse noises.jpg (283KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
concerned horse noises.jpg
283KB, 960x640px
>>25947518
>>
File: tiny.jpg (46KB, 393x480px) Image search: [Google]
tiny.jpg
46KB, 393x480px
>>25950225
I see your full size Lyra, and raise you a mini minty pone!
>>
File: 1442117770170.png (366KB, 1900x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1442117770170.png
366KB, 1900x1400px
>>25954212
SkittlesAnon said he's been sick as hell, just be patient.
>>
Continuing from http://pastebin.com/v2j02fq3

I worry about you. You are driven when it comes to field work, and I worry about how you are going to handle not working like this, Maud.
I feel bad enough that by law you are my property, and that you might have to be lonely and bored out of your mind all the time when I'm not doing field work.
>"Anon, I have come to terms with my place in this world. After as many years as I spent as a slave to other humans, your treatment of me makes me wish for little more."
>"You treat me as a friend, and in many ways an equal. I'm still learning the intricate details of how you think about geology, but thats fine."
>"We eat the same food, drink the same drinks, and you allow me clothing. The smock you purchased for me on the day you picked me up was the first article of clothing I've had since arriving on Earth."
>Maud pauses for a moment.
>You feel a little better after listening to Maud.
Well... What more do you wish for?
>"It may not be practical out here, but I'd like to get makeup... Eye shadow. I always used it at home..."
That should be easy enough once we return to civilization.
>"I'd... Also like to see if I can find out what has become of my family."
I'll see how I can help there as well... You might be able to use the internet to try and find them.
>"I've heard of this 'Internet', but have never used it. Some of my previous owners spoke of it a lot."
>>
>>25954522

Well, being out here in the wilderness, I don't get much use of it. But I'll give you free reign of it when we get back to Denver.
Hell, I'll even get you set up with your very own computer in your room. I have the stuff lying around to get you a workable desktop for internet browsing.
>"I would appreciated that. I miss my parents and my sisters..."
>Maud's face, which you have gotten much better at trying to decipher the suble clues from, takes on a sad demeanor.
Well, we probably got another week out here before we have all the info we need.
And I think we can take a little detour before we head back to Denver. There's a few other national parks I think you might enjoy.
>A loop around Bryce canyon, Zion, and the north rim of the Grand canyon would be a nice little vacation before you head back home.
>"That would be nice, Anon. Still, Pinkie, Marble and Limestone... I miss them."
Your sisters?
>"Yes. Hopefully this Internet will let me find them."
Ideally, Maud, you will be able to figure out where they are, what they are doing, and keep in communication with them.
>Assuming their owners allow them access to the internet...
>Some people allow their ponies such luxuries, others, do not.
>You feel more calm now, and your talking about the powers of the internet seems to have relaxed Maud's fears.
>>
File: sadponk.png (699KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sadponk.png
699KB, 768x1024px
>>25954482
That's how most fanfics die, though.
>"Sorry for not posting an update, I've been really busy IRL."
>...
>...
>"Don't worry, I didn't forget about the story. Expect an update soon!"
>...
>...
>"Sorry guys, but the fic is cancelled. I don't really have the time/dedication/fantasy to work on it anymore."
>>
File: CedarMountainCliff.jpg (210KB, 1301x915px) Image search: [Google]
CedarMountainCliff.jpg
210KB, 1301x915px
>>25954541

>With a radio clipped to the front of your harness, and your harness hooked onto your descender, which is hooked onto a long rope, you begin descending the face of Cedar Mountain.
Alright Maud, GPS mark 2354, we are looking at Upper Cedar Mountain formation, over.
>"Anon, I am right here, you don't need to use the radio. But, mark 2354, Upper Cedar Mountain."
Good.
>The terrain is still mostly flat, but impassable to the truck, so you are staring here.
>You should be dropping down the cliff soon enough, as you walk away from the truck.
Alright, Mark 2355, contact between the upper and lower Cedar Mountain, over.
>Maud's voice crackles over the radio.
>"Mark 2355, Upper and lower Cedar Mountain contact."
Alright, sounds good, continuing downward.
>You continue downt he cliff, marking the contacts, noting elevation, GPS location, and thickness of units to better be able to map the units along this cliff.
>Eventually, you reach the end of the line, just above a pretty good sized cliff of the Curtis Formation.
>Pretty good... You should be able to get a nice complete map once you get to the bottom and take a closer look at the units below you now.
>You hit the button on the radio and with a click you speak
Alright, Maud. Im at the end of the line. On my mark, begin pulling up the rope. Over.
>"Understood. Ready when you are, Anon."
>You take a deep breath.
Mark.
>>
File: Mexican Mountain 1.jpg (155KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Mountain 1.jpg
155KB, 900x675px
>>25954553

>The rope begins pulling you uphill.
>Right now, you can get a little ahead of it along this steep slope.
>Once you get to a cliff, you will have to walk up the wall of it.
>Should be easy enough.
>The process ends up taking roughly 15 minutes, but is fairly effective.
>Not too much effort.
>You are ready to move across the face of the mountain, and go down again, seeing if anything changes much as you traverse from one end to the other.
Good work, Maud. That worked out well.
>"It was easy enough."
I think we got time for another one or two down the road before we set up camp for the night.
>Maud nods and moves to the passenger side of the truck as you stow your extra equipment in the back seat of the truck.
>You drive a little ways up the road, reaching a dirt landing strip.
>There are quite a few of these scattered around the swell for some reason.
>However, the end of this one goes right off the cliff, making it a perfect spot to park the truck, and make another trip down the side of the cliff.
>>
File: CedarMountainBottom.jpg (333KB, 787x919px) Image search: [Google]
CedarMountainBottom.jpg
333KB, 787x919px
>>25954566

>After repeating the process twice more, the sun is getting awfully low in the sky.
Alright, I think we are good for today Maud. Let's go set up camp.
>"Understood."
>You start up the truck, and drive back down to where you had lunch.
>Still no one else around at the camp sites, so you have your pick of the place.
>You grab one between the bathroom and small overlook.
>That'll be another nice place to go in the morning with Maud.
>The sunrise should be spectacular.
>You drag out the tents, and Maud grabs hers, and manages to set her own up while you set up yours.
>She's gotten pretty good at setting it up over the past few weeks.
>Makes your life easier that she can handle her own tent.
>After the tents, you set up the kitchen, and build a fire.
>For dinner, you prepare some arbitrary mix of beans and rice, with a little bit of meat mixed in with your share.
>Easy, and it keeps you going.
>>
>>25954584

>Sitting around the campfire, you lean your head back, and look at the clear night sky above you.
>Even with the campfire sitting before you, you can clearly see the milky way streaking across the sky.
>Nothing like a night sky that isn't tainted with the light pollution civilization brings to the world.
>"What are you looking at, Anon?"
A nice clear visible night sky.
>"Does the night sky not always look like this?"
Nah, Maud... Big cities have lots of lights that light up the streets at night, making it hard to see all but the brightest stars.
Most places, you can't even see the Milky Way.
>You wave your hand across the sky following the general path of the milky way.
>"The Milky way... Is that what you call the big light splotch that runs across the sky?"
Yup.
>"The night sky in Equestria was really different looking."
How so?
>"There were lots of stars, but no big light splotch like that. Also, our moon was controlled by a princess rather than kinda doing its own thing."
>Huh... So, one of their princesses was in charge of the sun, and another their moon?
>Interesting.
>"What exactly is the splotch anyway?"
>>
>>25954595

It's a big concentration of stars of the galaxy in which Earth and the Solar system resides.
>You point towards Sagittarius, fairly far south over the nearby cliff.
That bright area of it right there is the galactic center. I'll probably have to get you some astronomy texts when we get home.
I imagaine a lot of what I just rambled off didn't make any damn sense to you considering how different your world is.
>"That would be fine. Getting a better idea of how this world really works would be nice."
>You nod, and continue looking at the summer night sky.
>Soon, you stand up to grab another beer.
You want one while I'm up, Maud?
>"Of course, Anon."
>You grab two beers out of the cooler, and after handing one to Maud, you crack yours open, and take a nice long swig as you return to your chair.
Life is good.

Gonna take a short break from posting. Have more ready to post later today.
>>
>>25948891
you fool! You do not know that the ponies are weapons of mass annihilation? His hugs have caused more sweet casualties than the Black Death

Happy 2016 everypeople and more whiteknights greentexts in this new year
>>
>>25950956
I not remember very well on past lin and if she had other masters, but, you could ask her about his treatment of them?

You could include another Ponie in history, perhaps that of a neighbor who hates the Changelings
>>
>>25954612
Dang. And here I thought you were just coming back from a short break.
>>
>>25955326
he just means until later today anon
>>
>>25954522
yeah! you back RMW!! more Geology and Maud with his intense feels!
>>
>>25954541
I not even want to imagine what has happened as Limestone and worse, with Marble
>>
File: SanRafaelSwellEastI-70.jpg (633KB, 2289x1007px) Image search: [Google]
SanRafaelSwellEastI-70.jpg
633KB, 2289x1007px
>>25954612

>You awake the next morning before sunrise, to the sound of your alarm, as usual.
>Rolling out of bed, you stretch, and prepare for the day.
>You can also hear Maud rustling in her tent.
>She's gotten prety good at waking up with your alarm before you even get out of your tent.'
So, Maud. Get up, and I think we have a treat this morning at the overlook nearby.
>You can hear a few nonsensical mumbles as Maud prepares to get out of her tent.
>After a few good stretches, you dress yourself for the day, and crawl out of your tent.
>Moving over to the stove, you light it up, and stick a pot of water on the burner.
>As the water starts to boil, Maud comes out of her tent, and walks over to stand next to you.
Ready for some coffee before we take a short hike?
>"I guess."
>You take the two coffee mugs, pour some instant coffee crystals in both, and add some of the boiling water to each cup.
>You also make two bowls of oatmeal with the remaining water.
>After looking at your watch, you notice you've timed everything perfect.
Alright, Maud. Let's let the coffee and oatmeal cool down a little bit. Let's go over to the overlook.
>"Another nice place to watch the sun rise, Anon?"
Should be. I've never been up here for a sunrise, but we should have a very nice watching the sun rise over the Book Cliffs and the Tavaputs Plateau way off to the east from this elevation.
>As you walk over to the overlook, you can see the telltale signs of the nearing end of the morning twilight.
>>
File: CedarMountainView2.jpg (197KB, 1301x837px) Image search: [Google]
CedarMountainView2.jpg
197KB, 1301x837px
>>25956219

>Within a minute of your arrival, you can see the sun rise far to the east, over the mountains of the Tavaputs Plateau that climb several thousand feet higher than the high point you find yourself on now.
>Maud stands next to you, looking at the sun rise.
>Ever since you took her to the delicate arch hike at dawn, you've tried to find good opportunities to watch the the rising of the morning sun with Maud.
>She seems to greatly appreciate it, bringing some positive feelings of her former life to her current existence.
>This high point is probably the best place you've been since Delicate Arch.
>The wide valley below you, cut through with narrow canyons, is unspeakably beautiful with the intense red of the dawn brightening the existing colors of the rocks.
>Maud nods her head, and then speaks.
>"This was a good choice for watching the sun rise, Anon. Almost as impressive as the the arch."
I figured you'd like it.
>You both spend a few more minutes taking in the natural beauty before you, then you return to camp to enjoy your breakfast.
>There's a few more cliff traverses to do, then some general checking the contacts up on Cedar Mountain today.
>>
File: Mantilasalfromarches.jpg (220KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
Mantilasalfromarches.jpg
220KB, 1024x681px
>>25956247

>The day has arrived.
>You've collected all the field data necessary to create updated, more detailed geologic maps of the San Rafael Swell.
>The last points you've mapped are in the rusty red canyons of Keesle Country, at the far south end of the portion of the swell enclosed by the rocks of the San Rafael Reef.
We're done, Maud. The mapping I was assigned to complete, and you have assisted immensely with, is finished.
Once we pack up, we are gonna take a short sight seeing trip before we head back home to Denver. Gonna take a trip down the Sevier Thrust Belt, and eventually down to the Grand Canyon.
Then, we can head up and spend another day in Moab. We can get some growlers from the brewery to take home. I know you like their Hefewiezen.
>Maud's eyes subtly show some excitement, and a slight smile grows at the corner of her mouth.
>"Sounds great."
The Grand Canyon ain't the deepest in the world, but it its probably the most visually impressive.
>"More than these places I've seen so far?"
Very much so, Maud. Humans travel from around the entire planet to see it. And pictures of it don't do justice to seeing it in the flesh.
We can also pay a visit to Bryce Canyon, and Zion as well... They are pretty much on the way. And are all very nice to take a look at. Lots of nice geology.

And that's all for now. Might have more tonight. Haven't written more yet.
>>
>>25953493
I dig it. Looking forward to it mate.
>>
>>25956281
Thanks for the green man. I cant wait for more of your nice calm story. It helps balance out some of the more edgy ones that we have around here.
>>
>>25956511
>>25955903
>>25955869
>>25955326

Glad people are reading. I'm back in my regular situation, and my goal is to try to crank out the rest of the story within the next 48 hours or so.

I have time now, and less distractions.
>>
>>25956281
Scenarios that take your breath away, excellent lessons of Geology, unforgettable dialogues, Maud Pie, could not ask for a better start to the year, thanksRM-Writing for the lecture and hopefully soon have more material to teach in the future
>>
>>25954355

you could at least tell us how it ends?
>>
fireking/bugfag when
>>
>>25957451
i'm curling ponk hair
update when i'm done
>>
>>25956731
Love your green. Makes me wish I had not dropped out of engineering in 2003 and become a blue collar idiot.
>>
>>25956942
this^3

Also your English has gotten better since the first Technology Isn't Magic threads.
>>
File: 1451349672993.jpg (604KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1451349672993.jpg
604KB, 1456x2592px
>>25957902
DON'T FUCK IT UP THIS TIME
>>
>>25958028
Thanks to the translator and constructive criticism for that
>>
>>25957451

Probably tomorrow, got a lot of stuff happening today
>>
File: 1416825181665.gif (3MB, 541x350px) Image search: [Google]
1416825181665.gif
3MB, 541x350px
>>25948217
This doesn't feel like I'm reading green anymore.
>>
Feeling better now, update will come by the end of the weekend.
>>
>>25958296
Not sure if praise or condemnation.
>>
File: 1450437479981.jpg (64KB, 631x630px) Image search: [Google]
1450437479981.jpg
64KB, 631x630px
>>25958352
>>
>>25949520
SHEKELSHINE

>>25958440
>attached reaction image is smiling imp girl
>>
File: diabeetusover9000.gif (59KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
diabeetusover9000.gif
59KB, 160x160px
>>25958457
>>
File: dashie.jpg (22KB, 546x324px) Image search: [Google]
dashie.jpg
22KB, 546x324px
>>25958352
Holy shit, you're alive.
>Hype level increased by 250%

I swear, if you write yet another "soon" post instead of an actual update I will consider your story dead and move on to another one.
>>
>>25958352
praize jebus!
>>
>>25958040
WHAT COULD GO WRONG
>>
>>25953046

I really do write too slow. I'll try to update soon but I have no idea where I want to take the story right now. Glad to know people are still reading.
>>
File: Excited.jpg (80KB, 672x638px) Image search: [Google]
Excited.jpg
80KB, 672x638px
>>25958352
>>
>>25956731
>It's going to be over

;_;
>>
File: lyra_waifu.png (815KB, 1207x918px) Image search: [Google]
lyra_waifu.png
815KB, 1207x918px
>>25959139
Oh snap! I didn't realize it was nearing the end! Time to eat that bullet now.......
>>
File: 1451121927875.png (151KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451121927875.png
151KB, 900x1200px
>>25959029
I suggested a few threads ago you could go with them really not having enough money, and get some sympathy feels. Maybe he would realize that they would need a better source of income or he won't be able to afford the internet AND feed her.
Maybe he decides to not eat well so she could. Maybe one of the reasons she flipped out so badly at dropping the food is because she realized that he really didn't have much food to began with. Did he go to bead hungry that night?. Oh god now I have made myself sad

Anyways don't stop please
>>
>>25959402
>see this image
>Think

Theoretically, although you believe to weigth an average mare pony?
>>
File: IMG_20160101_153145467.jpg (167KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160101_153145467.jpg
167KB, 1456x2592px
>>25959026
EVERYTHING WENT WRONG
>>
>>25959817
looks great good work
>>
File: IMG_20160101_154741564.jpg (163KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160101_154741564.jpg
163KB, 1456x2592px
>>25959872
I made her sad anon
everythings fucked
>>
File: IMG_20160101_202913716.jpg (162KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160101_202913716.jpg
162KB, 2592x1456px
>>25959881
close enough
looks more like filly ponk
maybe later i'll pick up th rest of the mane 6 and attempt them now that i'm not full retard about this
>>
>>25947004
The collar in this pic looks like it's loose enough to slip over her head. Why not take it off and escape?

Maybe she likes being the little pony slave.
>>
File: BlackSmile.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
BlackSmile.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>25959949
>>
>>25959949
sounds like a good way to get beat when he inevitably catches the weakened thing. do you like getting beat anon?
>>
>>25960031
Sometimes.
>>
>>25960044
thats fair
>>
>>25959949
>Cigarette burn on her flank
>Guy is holding a cigarette
>'Subject No.3'
Yeah, I think she just knows better than to try and take it off.
>>
>>25960071
those wings
>>
Skittles background story when? I wanna read about how she was broken and forced to drink her master's piss, and the other horrible things that were done to her to fuck her up so terribly.
>>
>>25960177
Ask SiM for that shit.
>>
>>25960177
I'd rather read about her getting revenge on her old master and making him drink her piss. She should break his fingers one by one and shit in his mouth while she's at it.
>>
>>25960215
Her old master is dead m8. There will be no sweet sweet revenge for poor little Skittles.
>>
File: BalaclavaWhat.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
BalaclavaWhat.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>25960215
>>
>>25960266
>Her old master is dead
I don't remember that being in the story...
>>
>>25960311
then read it again, nigger
>>
>>25960311
>>25960339
The story just said she was bought at an estate sale. Doesn't say if the former master is actually dead. Could have just gone missing and been presumed dead. Would be an interesting twist if he's still alive and shows up to reclaim his property. Maybe he was wrongfully declared dead and Anon has to legally return Skittles to him when a court nullifies his death-in-absentia.
>>
File: dark twi orig maybe.png (2MB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
dark twi orig maybe.png
2MB, 1600x924px
>all I would need is a good supply of books and basic things to keep her happy.

And that is why she'll fall for me in stead, Anon.
>>
>>25960446
she would also be the first to call you out on instead
>>
>>25960504
To... what?
>>
There wasn't much interest in my other story, so I'll be back to writing Apple Bloom's thing sooner than expected. Maybe tomorrow.

Should I skip ahead a bit or do you folks want to see what happens when Anon meets Trixie for the first time?
Could be fun - Lauren didn't tell him her pony is a unicorn, so he might flip his shit about her trying to murder him or something.
>>
File: 1437749393377.png (202KB, 427x654px) Image search: [Google]
1437749393377.png
202KB, 427x654px
>>25960577
DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GIVE US OUR FIX
>>
>>25960565
"in stead" were you looking for "instead"? we all know you like trying to talk archaic but you just look retarted. maybe if you'd said "in your stead" or something.
>>
>>25960577
nah take your time and draw the story out
>>
Small update I did while making the ponk hair
Actual update later
-------------------
>So off to the laundry mat for human and changeling
>Changeling, not so happy to be going, as she’s mad to lug around the cloths
>You, on the other hand, a bit happier to go
>Seems you have been sitting on this trip for a while
>You help Ling up into the truck and pats her back
>She gives an angry hiss, then laughs and sits down in her seat
>You look over at her
>Ling chuckles as she turns to you
>“You’re really getting back at me? Why?”
>You shrug
“Naw, not getting back at you, making you repay is more like it
>“I’m a slave, you know that right, I don’t think I should have to repay you”
>You glare at her
>Ling sticks her forked tongue out at you
“I see your point, but no, I just spent almost 150 bucks on you to make you more comfortable. The least you can do is take care of the house”
>Ling taps her chin
>“seems surprisingly fair”
“I’m a fair person”
>Ling gives a confirming nod
>“So far, I suppose so”
>“I’ll keep complaining about your smelling clothes though”
>She mumbles that second bit under her breath
>Silly changeling
>You start up the truck and go on your way
>Its quiet for a few minutes
>Ling looks over at you
>“So, what’s this washing machine thing”
“Hm,, well you said you use washboards. Its basically the same. Except automated”
>“Interesting”
“the ones we’re going to, you insert your money, and put everything in, set the time, and wait”
>“That’s it?”
“That’s it”
>She looks down at the bag of clothes, fiddling with the string with her hooves
>You pull into the parking lot
>Ling blinks looking up
>“We weren’t on the road long”
“I assumed you didn’t want to carry that stuff for 4 miles”
>Ling taps her chin, thinking
>She seems to come to a realization
>“I suppose 4 miles to carry your sweaty clothes would be a bit much”
“I figured as much”
>>
>>25960577
what was the other story about?

And i wouldn't skip ahead unless you're just looking to end it and finally get out from under it. but it's your call
>>
File: thats very convincing.jpg (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
thats very convincing.jpg
57KB, 250x250px
>>25960628
>>
>>25960668
Oohhh, when do we get silly carapace painting?
>>
>>25960673
>what was the other story about?
Ponies being nerds. >>25950739
>>
>>25959910
Why are you posting this in a slave pony thread? What does this have to do with anything?
>>
>>25960836
He's doing as he pleases with his pone property. He is reshaping her to fit his own twisted desires, without concern as to her own wishes or well-being.
Seems appropriate.
skittles-style rescue when?
>>
>>25960920
As long as he doesn't post a pic of himself pissing on it next...
>>
File: zoom.jpg (25KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
zoom.jpg
25KB, 500x511px
>>25960446
>Using the version I provided
>
>
>Walking right into my trap
>>
>>25961012
>>
>>25961012
Are you actually Gindle or is this just a huge coincidence? Post your sude if it's really you.
>>
File: twilightloading.gif (13KB, 275x507px) Image search: [Google]
twilightloading.gif
13KB, 275x507px
>>25961082
What no
I'm an anon, I just said you were using an inferior version in a much older thread

---

See, it's the exact same image because I can't even post it
>>
File: s.png (80KB, 296x354px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
80KB, 296x354px
>"WHY WON'T YOU FUCK ME, MASTER?"
>>
>>25960809

I enjoyed that greatly and was sad it fell off in archive. New Year's post-recovery did in the Moondancer thread too, which got a reboot.
>>
File: fri.jpg (52KB, 430x409px) Image search: [Google]
fri.jpg
52KB, 430x409px
>>25961977

I fantasize about exploding like a human grenade and embedding my bone shards into ponies through telekinesis while using magic to numb the pain and give them orgasms with my own flesh as I warp their mind and make them love the sensation of my gore slithering down their throat and out the other end.

I've made out with both of a mare's holes IRL.

But your post made me really uncomfortable.
>>
>>25961977
>"Because I love you"
>>
>>25961977
"Skittles, I have to tell you something..."
>"Y..yes Master?"
"I'm a faggot"
>"C...cant we still have sex? P...please?"
"You don't understand, girl, I'm a literal cock-sucking cum-guzzling faggot. I don't like pussy. I only let you kiss me to calm you down."
>"B..but why? What did I do wrong?"
"Nothing, I was this way when I got you."
>"S...so then we can still fuck?"
"Sigh..."
>>
>>25962036
>"both" of a mare's holes
>not all 3
pleb detected
>>
File: pw4.jpg (16KB, 226x226px) Image search: [Google]
pw4.jpg
16KB, 226x226px
>>25962094
Hey, hey, a real pleb would've gone against his mare's wishes with kissing. I respected her.
>>
>>25962117
>not having a mare that loves to lick your face
>not keeping yourself clean-shaven so your rough stubble doesn't bother her tongue
>not maneuvering your face with each encounter so that she gradually gets closer and closer to your lips
>not opening your mouth when she finally passes her tongue over your lips
>not letting her slip it inside and explore curiously
>not savoring the taste of her saliva as her tongue fills your mouth
>>
>>25962117
>respecting a slave
>not disregarding her "wishes" and doing whatever you want to your property
>>
>>25962190
>being a rapist
>>25962209
>slave
>my property
you assume too much
>>
>>25962217
>rapist
>implying I used force or made her do anything she didn't want to do on her own
>>
>>25962237
My sympathy
>>
>>25962217
>>slave
>>my property
>you assume too much
Well, this is the slave thread, and horses are pretty much a textbook example of animal slavery...
>>
>>25962117
>>25962190
>>25962209
>>25962217
>>25962237
>>25962251

>implying that any pony, bought or otherwise, would want to associate with horsefuckers like ourselves
>>
>>25962259
Do you think she'd want you more than me if she could read our minds and memories like a library?
>>
>>25962270
>read our minds
The fuck is this, The Matrix?
>>
>not forcing your mare to drink your piss
>>
File: burn family rape house.png (167KB, 494x392px) Image search: [Google]
burn family rape house.png
167KB, 494x392px
>>25962305
>not cultivating her into a mare who loves to do it
>>
File: appul11.png (365KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
appul11.png
365KB, 819x1024px
Dear Diary,
Today I checked "Pony Washing Scene" off my to-do list for this story.

Contizzled from: >>25951364
>You bring out the quickest and cutting-to-the-chase-est explanation you can think of.
"Um, you're, uh, d-dirty."
>Eloquent as always, you is.
>"You're the one who's been checkin' me out."
>She says this with a hint of indignation, time for you to deliver another mumbly and awkward verbal riposte.
"No, no, you're REALLY actually dirty, you, uh, need a shower."
>Her indignation then deflates like a balloon and sails right into the trash can.
>"Oh, sorry 'bout that."
"It's fine, just get that done when you're, uh, done here."
>"Alright."
>And with that situation moderately defused, the two of you go back to just eating your pancakes.

>With the pancakes finished and the clean-up left as Future Anon's problem, it's time for that dirty horse to get not-dirty.
>Whats the word?
>Eh, you forget.
>But for you it's time to fuck off to do all of the things previously mentioned.
>Horse accommodations, finances, research, yadda, yadda.
>So the two of you go your separate ways.
>But as you fuck off, a you hear a racket behind you.
>Turning around to see the source of the noise, you see it's just Applejack.
>And she's struggling the hell with the doorknob.
>So you make a full u-turn back to her and the bathroom door of doom.
"Uh, do you-"
>"Don't you worry yourself, Anon, I almost got it!"
>So you just stand there and watch as she almost gets it for a good minute at least before she gives up.
>Luckily you spent the entire minute thinking up something cool and collected to get her to fully concede defeat to the god-doorknob of mankind.
>You throw forth a confident helping hand and let three simple words flow forth from your mouth.
"Need any help?"
>...holy shit, you actually pulled off something cool and collected.
>It's not amazing or even above average, maybe not even average, but you actually did it!
>angelic_choir.mmf
>>
File: appul12.png (561KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
appul12.png
561KB, 850x478px
>>25962379
>But the celebration must be saved for later, because she is giving a defeated sigh and it's time for you to step in to save her from the evil Hinges of Xerxes as her knight in unbelievably ugly plaid shirt.
>Speaking of knights, you wonder if it would be racist to have her play the role of your noble steed at the renaissance fair.
>Probably.
>So you put your hand on the accursed knob, and turn it mightily counter-clockwise, then push the hellish door open with all the might you can muster!
>And so the two of you are now in the bathroom.
"So, uh, are you going to be able to, er, get everything?"
>"Of course I can."
>She says this with confidence, but the type that clearly fools no one into thinking the person speaking with it is actually confident.
>Yeah, you'd probably have confidence issues if you couldn't turn a doorknob, too.
>She holds her head high as she gets into the tub and manages to actually turn the water on.
>"See, I got this just fine, sugarcube."
>She takes a break from wearing a mask of pride to start looking around the bathroom for something.
>"You got a brush or somethin' around these parts?"
"I, uh, got one sitting in that little space in the wall."
>She looks at the small body brush you have stashed in the recess in the wall.
>"Kinda, do you got one of them, but longer?"
>Oh, so she could wash herself, she just needs a bigger and longer, eh heh, brush.
"No, I don't have one of those. So, do you need me to, er-"
>"Yes."
>She seemed to be quite sheepish as she realized her attempts at functioning as an autonomous being was thwarted by her own physiology for a second time today.
>And that's assuming she wasn't attempting something to that tune while you were out.
>But anyways, you then strip down to the nude, feeling increasingly awkward with each item of clothing removed.
>>
File: appul13.jpg (839KB, 1077x1148px) Image search: [Google]
appul13.jpg
839KB, 1077x1148px
>>25962398
"Is it, uh, okay that I'm naked?"
>"Anon, I don't normally wear clothes, I've spent most of my life around folks who don't normally wear clothes, I'm fine with you takin' yours off."
>Oh, you knew that, yes.
"Yes, right."
>Perfect, she doesn't suspect a thing.
>And so you switch the water to come out of the shower head above, get to work cleaning her up.
>As you start washing the grit and grime off of her, she remains silent and still.
>A statuesque figure trying to save face after past embarrassment.
>Eventually you end up causing her to break her composure as you reach what turns out to be a quite sensitive part of her body.
>The twitchy horsey earseys.
>That's the scientific terminology, you know.
>Her still stance relaxes a bit as you start washing and rubbing her ears.
>You've found a chink in her armor, and now you can worm your way in there and destroy it piece by piece!
>Time for a lesson in equine biology...
>There's no place to go but down the neck from her ears, so you wash her mane, going from the top of her head and all the way down to the base of her neck repeatedly, until the filth is cleared.
>She relaxes further and starts producing a contented murmur in response.
>You then proceeded due west to her back and side, working up and down her body with the brush.
>Her body trembles slightly as she lets out a calm sigh.
>And then so do you.
>God, this calm must be contagious, because you're feeling quite relaxed.
>Washing someone shouldn't be this therapeutic, but evidently it is if you are washing a cute horse.
>Stupid cute horse with it's contagious calmness.
>Wait, weren't you trying to embarrass her for your amusement or something?
>Fuck it, you're a horse groomer now.

Yey, I did the thing, am I a real greentext now?
>>
File: appul14.png (897KB, 6667x6667px) Image search: [Google]
appul14.png
897KB, 6667x6667px
>>25962411
>Later you ran out of horse to groom, and so you had to leave your new life and your tub after about 6 minutes.
>So back into the awkward partialy-comedic atmosphere you go!
>"Thanks for gettin' me cleaned up, Anon."
"It was no problem. But we probably should get a, uh, longer brush so you can do this yourself."
>That was a quite calming experience, but it'll probably loose it's charm after a few times.
"So, will you be able to, er, dry yourself, at least?
>"That I know I can do, sugarcube. Just stand back."
>You sigh heavily.
>Oh boy, here we go again.
>Wait, stand back?
>That's when she shook herself dry like a fucking dog.
>And then she went over to the towel rack and in one smooth motion threw a towel at you before simply rubbing against the others to finish drying off.
>Oh.
"Oh."
>Oh.

Th-th-that's all, folks.
>>
>>25962319
>caring if your slave enjoys how you use her or not
>>
>>25962379
>>25962398
>>25962411
>>25962426
Bathing ponies is my fetish.
>>
>>25962426
Perfect as always, you glorious nigger, you.
>>
>>25962398

Fun fact: Xerxes spelled backwards is Sexrex.

Take from that what you will.
>>
>>25962411
I love this picture. I'd be perfectly okay with it if I got to Equestria and this is how the ponies looked.
>>
>>25962631
Me too
>>
>>25962411

The horses enjoy a person help us in our personal hygiene. since they themselves are unable to give your body the meticulous work that a couple of hands can give, moreover, brushing his coat, mane and tail is highly relaxing for them as it removes lice, fleas and other vermin from his fur
>>
>>25962426
good!! let's go other day Strusmtar Hammer

G'nigth
>>
>>25962036

You really know how to praise Slannesh, don't you?

A Khorne is fine too.
>>
File: 1448743812456.gif (141KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448743812456.gif
141KB, 300x300px
>>25962946
I suddenly regret never touching Warhammer in my life. Just read up on Slaanesh. So, so close to my ideal mentality, yet so far.

For alerting me to the existence of such a figure, you have my genuine thanks.
>>
File: dayum.png (193KB, 574x427px) Image search: [Google]
dayum.png
193KB, 574x427px
Hey guys, I thought I'd just drop some major spoiler for my story.
You guys ready?
Ok, here we go;
Anon is a freelance accountant
>>
>>25963065
Could be worse, work for Hasbro for example
>>
>>25963095
Shit, wouldn't that be a plot twist
>"Anon, w-why are you pointing a gun at me?"
"Corporate says you're violating they copyright, and we all know what they do to t'ings that violate copyright..."
>"Please, no..."
"I'm sorry it has to be this way."
>BLAM
>>
>>25963160
gulp!...hey!!! not my Applejack!

at least Anon not working in a meat processing
>>
>>25962426
>but it'll probably loose it's charm after a few times.
lose not loose.

Knots will become loose over time and you may lose your shoe.
>>
>>25963216
>at least Anon not working in a meat processing

That gives me an idea for a fic. Slavepones bought, bred, and raised as food animals. Their flesh is more succulent and delicious than any native animals we have here on Earth and is in high demand. It's illegal as fuck but they're so tasty that they fetch a hefty premium, trading in illegal pone meat is a hundredfold more profitable than drugs. To make it even more fucked up the slaughter is often carried out by other slave ponies who will one day suffer the same fate.
>>
File: Slaaneshtank.jpg (318KB, 813x1682px) Image search: [Google]
Slaaneshtank.jpg
318KB, 813x1682px
>>25963032

FOR CHAOS!
>>
File: 1354491329542 aj.png (455KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1354491329542 aj.png
455KB, 1000x1000px
>>25962379
>Eloquent as always, you is
I laughed way to hard at that

>>25962631
I don't know. Those spindly legs are bit too spidery for me to find cute.
>>
fireking when
>>
File: twi sad gif.gif (840KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
twi sad gif.gif
840KB, 640x360px
Gonna bump via putting my thoughts into words because it helps me sleep.

Despite feeling shameless, guiltless, and generally without flaw a great majority of the time, I bear a sense of guilt that feels like it's burning a hole in my stomach.

Here I am, in all my egotistical glory, genuinely convinced that I have the whole world figured out... and I don't do anything with it. Because I value the comfort of indulgent slothfulness more than the fruits of trying to pass off what I perceive to be my infinite wisdom.

I could be the reason that many, many more people can enjoy the luxury of emotional resolve, and solidarity like I do. I could put out more effort and help people who don't have my degree of confidence step out into the world, outside their basements or not, and enjoy it just a little bit more. And I don't make that happen very often. I feel like I've found a treasure that's only good when it's shared, and still keep it to myself.

And I don't feel compelled to change. I am where I am, it hurts a little to be there, and yet I want to be there more than I want to leave.

This experience, being human, is nothing but potential. Your life is what others make it, or what you make it. Nobody is going to make my life fulfilling... and I just don't want to, either.

And that sickens me even more. Because I don't even want a fulfilling life. I just want to be a good influence on a few people, spread a few hedonistic smiles, and die alone. And it seems I'll be getting that. I have it already. I'll be satisfied, I really will. I do love my life, even though it's full of shit.

It's odd how simply pondering how life has the capacity to be troublesome at times lead me to feel that trouble in droves.

Reckless insomniac stream of consciousness thoughts concluded.
>>
TFW cant think of how to serve best bugpone breakfast becuase you have no clue how pone would use chairs
>>
File: i'vedonenothingallday.gif (257KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
i'vedonenothingallday.gif
257KB, 500x282px
>>25965118
...How they usually do?
>>
>>25965140
this is chryslais we]re talking about, she nearly twice he size of a pony, she woulden fit.
>>
File: Princess_Luna_yawning_S4E24.png (510KB, 1266x720px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Luna_yawning_S4E24.png
510KB, 1266x720px
>>25965143
Well, since humans are pretty much twice the size of a pony, I don't see the problem, here...
>>
I told my gag reflex to fuck off so I can suck bigger dicks.
>>
File: foodporn.png (666KB, 800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
foodporn.png
666KB, 800x1800px
>>25965171

>pic releated
>>
File: slaaneshity.png (618KB, 1280x1021px) Image search: [Google]
slaaneshity.png
618KB, 1280x1021px
>>25963032

Who is the slave, the one who gives pleasure or the master who cannot do without it?

Both belong to Slaanesh. Welcome.
>>
>>25962060

>Strap on dildo incoming.
>"W-will this do A-anon?"
>>
>>25963347
yeah... no.

Really sound very gore for this thread

You are in the wrong thread anon, this is the home of the White Knights saviors and protectors of ponies slaves, any consequence or subsequent sexual romance is at the discretion of the writers
>>
File: 1312414141.gif (220KB, 780x540px) Image search: [Google]
1312414141.gif
220KB, 780x540px
>Anon decides to experiment with roleplaying
>Orders Skittles to act as if she's a master and Anon is a slave
>The remains of Skittles' mind collapse and she turns into a staring-into-nothingness vegetable
>>
>>25949502
Moar
>>
bump it up.
>>
>>25966552
>Until Anon kisses her to snap her out of it, of course.
>tfw Anon apparently has a sleeping beauty fetish
>>
>bumped an hour ago
>already on page 8
>>
File: shining_exactly why.gif (212KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
shining_exactly why.gif
212KB, 600x400px
>>25965614
Consider me a trial member.
>>
File: rororo.gif (647KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
rororo.gif
647KB, 500x283px
fucking live you shitty thread
>>
File: 1542525264363.png (183KB, 1202x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1542525264363.png
183KB, 1202x1024px
>>25960266
>Her old master is dead
But what if Skittles has a necrophilia fetish?
>>
File: 1448761075189.gif (2MB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1448761075189.gif
2MB, 500x373px
>>25969668
mah nigga
>>
Where's my white knight fetish fulfillment green?
I just reread Nana's Everyday Life and need some kindness and cuddles now.
>>
File: aj wind.gif (2MB, 685x516px) Image search: [Google]
aj wind.gif
2MB, 685x516px
>>25970103
Sounds like I shouldn't ask what this is but I'm going to anyway.
>>
>>25951345
Nobody is seconding this?

Fucking idiots.
>>
File: tumblr_m3avq3o3MH1rody9mo1_400.gif (810KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3avq3o3MH1rody9mo1_400.gif
810KB, 300x200px
>>25962411
>happy bathing with pone
>executed well
This general was made for this. Thank you.
>>
File: nana's everyday life.jpg (32KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
nana's everyday life.jpg
32KB, 600x300px
>>25970142
>what is nana's everyday life?
Depressing.
Imagine Skittles' old owner killed Anon, took her back, and then tossed her in an incinerator because he was bored of her.
>>
File: 12314124152352.jpg (198KB, 1024x726px) Image search: [Google]
12314124152352.jpg
198KB, 1024x726px
>>25969668
>>25969750
>Anon bought Skittles at an estate sale
>What he doesn't know is the real reason behind her previous owner's death
>>
>>25970231

There not idiots, just... uneducated.
>>
File: slaaneshjacked.png (219KB, 500x845px) Image search: [Google]
slaaneshjacked.png
219KB, 500x845px
>>25969495

Nope. Sorry. We done taken it into the Eye of Terror here.

Posing in a Slaanesh hijack thread.
>>
File: rarijacked.png (342KB, 768x511px) Image search: [Google]
rarijacked.png
342KB, 768x511px
>>25970816

Yeah...that takes "pleasure slave" to a place nobody wants to go.

>humanity embraces the xeno and subjugates them
>ponies discover the Ruinous Powers
>Slaaneshi cultist pony servants corrupting their masters left and right
>theregoestheneighborhood.jpg
>>
Ayy, back again, starting with this heading because i know not how to use that linking to prev threads.
Link to Recovery pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/DNvbjnQG
>>
>>25970960

>After finishing the breakfast, you're sitting on the couch while Sarah struggles to put on her pants from yesterday
>she still likes to wear it for some reason
>meanwhile you start to think about what will your today program will be
>you're going to work tommorow, meaning you won't get to see Sarah for most of the day, so you wanna enjoy your time together as much as possible
>the weather today is not as good as it was yesterday, so you won't be planning on spending so much time outside, but you should go at least for a little walk
>maybe with a bike
>it's not completely shitty weather after all. Just not as good as it was yesterday
„Hey Sarah, how is it you and running?“
>“Why?“ you can hear her asking from behind you
„Do you like running? Or you prefer just walking?“
>“Dunno. I'm no runner, but everypony likes to strech her or his legs once in a while.“
>she comes closer as she's done with putting the pants on and sits on her rump just next to you
„I was thinking we could go for a walk except i'd take my bike this time.„
>you already explained her what bike is
>“That sounds good. We could even race somewhere, what do you think?“
„Sure, but you'll win anyway.“ you laugh „Humans are slow on two legs, even with bike. Ponies must be a lot faster.“
>“Well, i did say before i'm not a good runner, so don't worry.“ she laughs as well
>“And the winner gets umm...I don't know, it probably should be something symbolic, because i don't have anything of material possesion. Except for my stuff in Equestria.“
„But that actualy might be a good idea. Let's say, if i win and one day, you eventualy find your way back to Equestria, you'll buy me a pizza there and vice versa if you win. What do you say?“ you grin
>“Do you think there will actualy be a way back?“
>you put your right arm around her. Not trying to „enhance“ the dialogue, simply just because you like the feel of her fur and warm body on your skin
>>
Not enough stallion stories in this thread.
>>
>>25970971

„I don't know. I hope so, if i could go as well. We could have a lot better life there. No hiding and secrets, just think about it. But for now, equestrian pizza is a good symbolic prize.“
>you continue, playing with her mane, twisting it around your finger
>“Haha, yeah. I haven't really though about this one so much. The thought i'll have to hide for the rest of my life if stay on Earth IS kinda unsettling.“
„Well, we could just move somewhere less civilized one day. I'd do that gladly, i'm already getting tired of city all the time. That's why i took you specificaly on that place yesterday. You can see the city just from the right distance. Not too close to influence you, but also not too far so you can still see it all of it, like on the palm of your...Well that wasn't a clever simile, but you know what i mean.“
>“Yeap. Imagine having a house there, waking up to that sight every day.“
„That would be great. But the sight of you in the morning is even better.“ you close by
>“You don't have to sweetalk Anon, you already have me guaranteed.“ she giggles
„Maybe, but it i like to say it, because i love you, c'mere give me kiss.“ you smooch her
>“Anon!“ she giggles again
>“But you were right. If we ever got back to Equestria, you wouldn't have to hide there like i have to in your world. Maybe they'd look a bit down on us, since humans aren't really anything common in Equestria, but there are seen some interspecie relations sometimes. Not with that different kinds of bodies though. But hey, in the end, we're nothing but mammals.“
„Haha, yeah.“ you think about continuing with the song, but she doesn't know it and she still wouldn't do it like on discovery channel anyway
„I was wondering though. Do you find human body appealing to you like naturaly, or is it more like because i saved you and all?“
>>
>>25970985
I know, all we got is the soarin story
I hope we get a m/m story at some point but I doubt it
>>
File: fhuff.gif (481KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
fhuff.gif
481KB, 400x300px
>>25970549
My apologies, sensei.
>>
>>25971320
soarin story when
>>
KidAnon and Ponk update when?
>>
>>25971361
Never.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>25971361
I think it's dead, Jim.
I'm sorry.
>>
real life just doesn't like to keep the drama down
update tomorrow... perhabs
>>
Ling tonight I promise
>>
I want to put out a lit cigarette in Skittles' eye.
>>
>Upon your arrival, you take the bag from Ling
>Ling goes to hop out, but then remembers she’s suppose to be disguised in town
>WOOSH
>Standing before you is now a taller while pony with a pink mane
>Her butt mark is three Fleur-de-lis
>The fuck does that mean
>She hops down and looks at you
>You hold up the bag to her
>Ling rolls her eyes and takes it, using her magic to lift it up
>The horn sparks a bit at first, but then quickly the bag is caught
“So uh, who’s this?”
>“Oh, yeah, you don’t know the ponies. This is Fleur. She’s a noble unicorn type, She’s super model”
“Why’d you choose a famous pony form? What if someone notices?”
>“That’s the cool part about the hive mind! One of my sisters already took her place before, so she knows everything about her. I’m just copying that. So if someone knows her I can just act like her”
>You raise a brow
“why her though?”
>She clops her hooves together shyly and looks away
>“I uh, I think she’s really pretty”
“She is”
>Ling blushes looking away from you
>You roll your eyes and motion her inside
>The old Japanese lady running the store looks up from her counter
>She doesn’t even blink at the pony with you and instead leans back into her chair
>She prefers to scan the building for people violating her rules
>Old japs are scary when angered
>Like wookies, but louder
>You lead Ling to the back of the store and to one of the washing machines
“Alright, just watch what I do and you’ll understand”
>She nods and sits down
>You dump the cloths into the machine and fill up one of the receptacles with detergent
>“That soap, it looks familiar but..”
“hm?” she you show the bottle
>“Okay, yeah, its detergent. But its got coloring in it”
>You shrug
“That’s just how it is, I’ve never seen it without it”
>>
>>25972635
>Ling sits there looking at it for a moment before turning back to you
>Now with her attention you show her how to change the settings, then close the lid
“that’s it!”
>“That’s it?”
“Yep”
>“Wow you humans are lazy”
>You nod proudly
“Lazy and innovative”
>“So now what?”
“We wait”
>Ling immediately gets up
>You get up at well but lead her outside
>She looks around a bit confused
“I always wait outside”
>“Oh”
>As you two pass by the vending machines, Ling stops and looks at them
>Now that she’s taller she can see into it without straining
>You look back at her
“See something you like?”
>She nods
>You have her point it out and you pay the mighty food machine
>She wants to try the ‘pretty green drink’ Mountain Dew, and the ‘Chocolate peanut butter thing’ fuck yeah Reeses
>You get some for yourself as well, Pay-Day bar instead of Reeses though
>You walk her outside and open up the back hatch to the truck
>Lifting the old military curtain reveals a much younger bullet proof glass window
>Ling pokes the window curiously
>“This glass is thick”
“Well, When they were doing modifications to these trucks during the war, this one was a transport, I think. They decided adding in a window would make it less depressing”
>Ling looks around the small cab and nods
>“Yes, there’s much more light now”
>You open her candy and drink and sit the two on the ground
>Ling chuckles as she levitates up a Reeses and bites into it
>Wrapper and all
>Oh fuck she’s still eating it
>You grin as you watch, letting her eat the whole thing
“You just ate the wrapper”
>Ling looks up at you
>“What? What wrapper?”
>>
>>25972667
>You pick up the other one and peel away the black wrapper form it
>She stares at it
>“EW! Why’d you let me do that!”
>You rub her head
“Because it was funny”
>She grunts and looks away from you
>She takes a drink of the Mountain Dew and blinks
>“This is REALLY sweet”
“You don’t like it?”
>“Pony foods are very sweet, I like it a lot actually”
“Good because there’s plenty more at the house”
>The two of you eat up your small snacks in quiet for a few minutes
>But eventually the pretty white unicorn beside you tosses her hair back and turns to look at you
>“You mentioned this truck was used in the war?”
“Well, the war recovery”
>“Hmm, Most changelings missed the war, we came in afterwards”
“Yeah, I remember a little of hearing about some black ponies with holes invading afterwards”
>She shrugs
>“Well, more like, we came down to investigate disguised as ponies, but bad communication lead to an all out battle”
“Then you all retreated once they found out who you really where?”
>“Close, but no, we retreated when they brought out actual guns against us. When we die we loose our form. So them discovering us came as part of it”
“I see. “
>“Chrysalis said she saw the whole war between ponies and humans, but I can’t access her memories without permission”
“So you want me to tell you what I remember”
>“yep”
“I can do that”
>Ling wiggles her butt into her seat and turns to face you
>You turn to her just as she wiggles
>Oh god that’s adorable
>>
File: 1451485011611.gif (1MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451485011611.gif
1MB, 550x400px
>>25972793
GIVE HER THE DICK ALREADY
>>
>>25972793
“Right, well, I guess it happened, around a year ago now?”
>“Hmm, the original ponies showed up around a year, yeah”
“The first few ponies got here and people freaked out, ya know, scientists wanting to dissect them and stuff. They didn’t even care if they could talk or anything”
>“But why?”
“Because you don’t look like us, so study them”
“Anyway, I guess we did some studies that didn’t go public at first, but they were psychological”
“Of course, humans, being curious as we are. Did eventually start researching, publicly it was natural death, but the ponies who followed, they knew better, The large white one and smaller blue one”
>“Luna and Celestia”
“Right, well, they came in demanding our hostages. But the humans didn‘t see them as hostages, and we went back and forth, claiming they were here of their own will”
>“Why though, clearly the ponies would want to go back home”
“Because we already killed them. It was only 10, and no one knew how to care for them. Whenever they put up fights and protests, the human reaction is to fight back. But obviously a pony can’t handle a tazer like a human”
>‘Well of course not, use changelings are the same way, something about you humans, either your hearts are stronger, or we’re weaker on this planet”
“So, I guess they just refused to tell the truth, for fear of sparking war, but Luna got tired of waiting around and decided she would set up a raid to see the ponies in person”
>“It didn’t go so well did it”
“Naw, officially 2 humans got hurt, but I think they just wanted a reason to fight back. Small battles between sides, but things got worse, because the ponies refused to let up”
>“they’re a proud species”
(I got my pics mixed up, oh well. Ling will remain in Fleur form for a while. Also I apologize for the weak backstory)
>>
>>25972972
“Just as proud as us. But when we actually REALLY fought back, like, with guns. They gave in pretty fast. And since the news kept showing us video and images of fighting ponies, I guess people got it in their minds that the ponies were savages, it started as relocation programs, but it grew into slavery”
>Ling nods, leaning back into her seat
>“I remember most of that, the changelings came in just afterwards”
“I don’t remember much about that, what happened?”
>‘We came in secret, with the others as ponies. Eventually one of us ended up loosing our form and the person who was helping ‘relocate’ her panicked. He killed her”
>You lean forward to listen
>Ling takes a drink of her dew
>“The queen wasn’t happy. She sent in a small team to get the body back and demanded that human brought in to our courts”
>“You humans didn’t take well to it though, and with the ponies explaining what we are. The humans just started killing us”
“Yeah I did remember hearing a public announcement to either put you guys out or kill you because you’re parasites”
>“Well, Chrysalis didn’t know what to do, she called back as many as she could and joined up with Celestia and Luna to close the portal”
>You sigh and reach out, petting Lings head as her face changes from one of remembering to one of somber thinking
>“Twilight, Cadence, the ponies who got left, and the changelings who got left all had to stay on this side of the portal. Twilight and Cadence stayed to try and sort things out, and to open the portal again when the time comes. Everyone else. Well. Who knows. I stayed because I was trapped”
>Ling looks up at you sadly
>‘I’ll never go home”
“Don’t say that Ling, you might one day”
>She looks down and slowly pulls you into a hug
>it’s a bit strange due to her bigger size and soft white fur, but you hug her back
>“I hope so”
(thats all for now, http://pastebin.com/CndZXCih )
>>
File: RedCanyon.jpg (855KB, 2007x1221px) Image search: [Google]
RedCanyon.jpg
855KB, 2007x1221px
>>25956281

>After a long drive on some rough dirt roads, you eventually reach the interstate once more, and drive west, back across the Wasatch Range.
>You pass through a familiar city... Richfield.
>This time, you continue south to the very small town of Sevier, and break off the interstate onto a side highway.
>Another few hours brings you to the road that breaks away from the highway to Bryce Canyon.
>You drive up to a small range of hills, covered in trees, a distinct break from the grassy valley you had been driving up.
Maud, you hungry?
>"Yeah, kinda. Its a bit past our usual lunch time."
Indeed. There should be some nice picnic areas ahead in the national forest on the way to the park. If I see a good one, we can stop.
>You eventually pass from the grassy fields into the hills covered in trees.
>The hills, past the initial ridge, are remarkably red, and weather to form many interesting hoodoos.
>A nice small preview for Maud of what is to come at the national park.
>A little ways in, there is a Dixie National Forest Visitor Center, which includes some nice shady picnic tables at the far end of the parking lot.
>You park the truck at that far end, and step out.
I'm thinkin... Rice-a-roni and green beans for lunch Maud. Sound alright for you?
>"That's fine for me."
>You move around to the back of the truck, and drag out the folding table, and portable kitchen, and set to work preparing some lunch.
>>
>>25973231

>After the food is finished, you put it onto some plates, and move to a nearby picnic table.
>Maud and yourself sit down, and you both dig into your rice-pasta dish, and green beans.
>"These cliifs are really pretty, Anon.
Indeed... Wait till we get to the overlooks at the national park proper though... Definitely more impressive than what you see around us here.
>Maud takes a few more bites of her lunch, then responds.
>"If its a more impressive version of this, I'm definitely looking forward to it."
We should be able to enjoy the setting of the sun there...
>Maud enjoyed watching the setting of the sun, but it didn't seem to hold quite the same reverence in her heart to the rising of the sun in the morning.
>You both finish up your lunches, and proceed to clean up the portable kitchen before stowing it back into the truck.
>After cleaning and stowing, you jump back into the truck and continue your drive to Bryce Canyon across the Paunsagunt Plataeu.
>Another fairly short drive brings you to the park entrance.
>You pull up to the entry gate, and speak with the attendant.
Howdy. There any spots open in any of the camp grounds for tent camping... For someone working for the USGS.
>After saying that, you put on the biggest smile.
>The attendant looks at your truck, and your traveling partner.
>They give you a shrug.
>"Ain't nobody staying at the group site over at the sunset camp. Figure you can stay there overnight."
>The attendant hands you a parking permit marked for the group camp site.
Thanks.
>You drive the short distance down the road the Sunset campground, and the parking area for the group campsite located there.
>>
File: 1110_psa_utah_160-edit2.jpg (4MB, 4535x3023px) Image search: [Google]
1110_psa_utah_160-edit2.jpg
4MB, 4535x3023px
>>25973246

Alright, lets get our tents set up, then we can go take in some of the views here in Bryce Canyon.
>You open the bed of the truck, and pull out the tents and sleeping equipment, and find some nice flat spots within the group campsite for setting up your tents.
>Once all that is finished, you give Maud a nod.
Right. The overlook we want isn't too far of a walk. So, lets take a walk on over there, and we can do a nice little hike down into the canyon, and come back up to the rim for watching the sunset.
>"Alright."
>You lead the way down the road to the foot path that avoids the rim trail, but still brings you to Sunset Point.
>You want the view to be as spectacular as possible, and the points are probably the place to cause maximum impression.
>After roughly ten minutes of walking you arrive at the overlook point.
>"Wow. It is like that other canyon, but way more impressive."
Indeed. Lots of nice hoodoos. That one over there, we call Thor's Hammer.
>Maud steps up to lean on the bannister at the edge of the overlook to get a better look at the scene before her.
>Nothing like some interestingly shaped erosional remnats to get a geologist excited.
>>
>>25960920
This. Ponk is my slave pony to do her hair as I wish
also I thought I was bumping I was maybe a little drunk
>>
>>25973294

>After spending a few moments taking in the vista before you, you turn to Maud.
So, you want to take a nice little hike down among the hoodoos while we wait for the sun to set?
>Maud looks downward right near the overlook.
>"Huh. There is a trail. Sure, sounds like a good plan."
>You lead Maud to the Navajo Loop Trailhead, just below the Sunset Point Overlook.
Careful, the trail is a bit steep.
>You descend down into the canyon, walking down many tight switchbacks, twisting around the rock fins and hoodoos and miniature canyons.
>You eventually reach the floor of the canyon, and you can look up and see it all from a very different angle.
>Coming down to the bottom is always pleasing, as the whole place does take on a very different view.
>"So, what's up with all these rocks?"
They were a bunch of rocks deposited in a lake. And the freeze-thaw cycle gives us the cool looking erosional patterns as the ice pushes the rocks apart in their vertical joints.
>"I see."
>You look at your watch.
We ought to head back up soon if we want to get a good spot for watching the sunset, Maud.
>Maud looks up at the sky.
>"Let's head back up then."
>>
File: bryce-canyon-sunset.jpg (519KB, 1400x932px) Image search: [Google]
bryce-canyon-sunset.jpg
519KB, 1400x932px
>>25973317

>You reach the top of the canyon, and grab a nice position along the rim of the canyon.
>Within a few minutes the sun gets low enough in the sky to cover the entire canyon in a pleasing red glow, making the already red rocks even more beautiful.
>Eventually, the sun falls below the horizon, covering the land in a dark red that slowly turns into a dark purple, sillhoueting the pine trees that line the edge of the canyon.\
Alright, time to head back to camp and get some dinner put together.
>The sun is down, but there is still enough light to navigate your way back to camp.
>Once you get back, you direct Maud to start the camp fire while you set up the kitchen and begin working on cooking some pasta.
>Can't go wrong with pasta and tomato sauce.
>By the time the water is boiling, Maud has managed to get the camp fire going pretty good.
>After you dump the pasta into the boiling water, you move to the cooler, and grab an ice cold beer.
>After cracking it open, and taking a nice swig, you move to stir the pasta while it cooks.
>Maud follows you shortly after, and grabs herself a beer as well.
>She's gotten pretty good at using her hooves to access beer on her own.
>"So, what's the plan for tommorow, Anon?"
Hmmm...
>You pull out your phone, and take a look at your calendar.
>>
>>25973343

>Bleh.
>You might have to skip out on Zion National Park tommorow, and head straight down to the north rim of the Grand Canyon.
Gonna leave here tommorow morning and ride on down to the Grand Canyon's north rim. Gonna find somewhere to spend tommorow night there.
Then, I think after that, we can head back to Moab, spend the night there and maybe do some more sight seeing there, then take the interstate across the Rockies and end up home.
>"So, not stopping at... Zion was it?"
Yeah, I dunno if we can squeeze that one in on this trip. Maybe next time I get some time off, we can come back out this way.
>"Fair enough."
>You stir the pasta further, and pull out a noodle to see if its done yet.
>Perfect al dente.
>You turn off the stove, and grab your handy colander, and drain the water from the pasta.
>After returning the pasta to the pot, you dump a jar of sauce onto the still steaming hot pasta.
>Bam. Dinner.
>You split the pasta into two separate portions, and move them to a picnic table near to the campfire.
>Beer, pasta, and a good friend.
>A nice way to spend an evening in the great outdoors.
>>
>>25973372

>The next day, around lunch time, you have managed to make it to the small village of Jacob Lake in Arizona on the Kaibab Plateau.
>You enjoyed watching the sun rise in bryce canyon, and and did a little bit of hiking before hitting the road to the grand canyon.
>This town is the last gas station till you enter the park, so you figure it's a good place to stop and refuel, and grab a granola bar for lunch or something.
>Though, there is a restaurant here.
>Fuck it, hot food someone else cooked.
>It's been a while since you've had any of that.
Alright, Maud. We gonna fuel up here, then go over to the little restaurant there. They make damn good cookies, and have all kinds of sammiches for lunch.
>Maud nods, looking around at the forest surrounding the gas station.
>Definitely the greenest place she's been since coming with you.
>You fuel up the truck, and then move it over to the front of the Jacob Lake Inn.
>Stepping out, you walk to the entrance, and greet the hostess, a late teen.
Table for two, please.
>The hostess looks at you, looks at Maud standing beside you, then back to you.
>She gives you a dirty look.
>"Follow me, please."
>You can hear her mumbling under her breath, something about filthy sinners.
>>
File: hike_north_kaibab_0614.jpg (211KB, 1040x585px) Image search: [Google]
hike_north_kaibab_0614.jpg
211KB, 1040x585px
>>25973395

>You are lead to a table for two, and each handed menus.
>Looking over the menu, you see what you want right away.
>Maud's options are a little less varied than yours, however.
Looks like unless you want to start eating meat, Maud, you are kinda limited to the garden burger, the grilled portabella, the cheese sandwich, or the vegetarian sandwich.
>Maud looks carefully at the menu
>"I think the garden burger sounds pretty good, I guess."
>You nod, and shortly, a waiter comes by to take your order.
I'll take a diet coke and the house special, no tomato.
>The waiter then turns to Maud.
>"I'll have root beer and garden burger."
>The waiter nods.
>"Kay, I'll put that in, and it should be out shortly."
>>
File: geology.jpg (381KB, 900x1546px) Image search: [Google]
geology.jpg
381KB, 900x1546px
>>25973434

>"So, what was that lady at the front ranting about 'sinners'?"
Uhh... If I were to guess, she uhhh... probably got the wrong idea of our relationship.
>Maud cocks her head as she looks at you.
Some humans have strong religious convictions, and look at uhh... laying with a 'beast' to be high on their list of 'shit you don't do'.
>"Humans are wierd."
>You shrug.
I suppose.
>While waiting for the food to arrive, you give Maud a detailed rundown of what look for at the grand canyon.
A lot of the thickness is a bunch of relatively flat lying sedimentary rocks starting with the Kaibab Limestone, which you should recognize as one of the lowest units from the swell.
That's Permian in age, so roughly 270 million years old. The lowest of the roughly flat rocks is the Tapeats Sandstone, which is Cambrian, so like 600 plus million years old.
Below that is a big unconformity that has a bunch of tilted Precambrian Rocks. They sit on top of the oldest rocks, the Vishnu Schist and the Zoroaster Granite.
They are roughly 1.7 to 2 billion years old.
>"And you said before you think the Earth to be roughly 4.6 billion years old?"
That is correct. What you see here in the Grand Canyon, with what you saw further north in the San Rafael area, is probably one of the most complete stratigraphic columns anywhere.
All exposed on the surface, too. It's one reason its such a great place to come and study.
>As you finish up your explanation, your lunch arrives.
>You both dig in, enjoying good food someone else cooked for you.
>>
>>25973444

>After lunch, you proceed southward, to the North Rim of Grand Canyon National Park.
>The road passes through alpine pine forests and meadows.
>Some portions of the forest are dead, ravaged by forest fires.
>Roughly 45 minutes south of Jacob Lake, you reach the entrance to the park.
>As usual, you manage to sweet talk your way through the gate for free, and also get a camp site as well.
>To start with, you drive down to the camp ground and lay claim to your site with your tents.
>You then elect to pay a visit to Bright Angel point.
So, this is the most easily visited ovelrook here on the north rim, Maud.
>You walk past the visitor center, and Maud seems rather excited.
>She has caught small glimpses of some of the side canyons as you have driven towards the point, but when you begin on the trail proper, she is gonna be more impressed with the canyon proper.
>You reach the break in the thick trees, and you can catch glimpses of see the main canyon before you as you make the walk along the narrow fin of rock that juts out from the Kaibab Plateau into the sky.
>Maud pauses for a moment, looking at the narrow piece of land sticking out into the canyon with awe covering her face.
>"I can see why they call it grand."
Indeed, let us continue. Out at the end of this trail, you can get a much better view than back here.
>Maud snaps out of her awe driven stupor, and follows you.
>Ahead, you can see another technicolor pony walking beside another visitor to the park.
>This one, however, is wearing a harness, and is on a leash.
>Poor bastard...
>>
>>25973468

>Maud follows you, looking from side to side, taking in the grandeur that surrounds her.
>As you approach the end of the path, she takes notice of the other pony.
>A stallion, with a coat that looks like he ripped the paint off a forest service truck, and a dirty blone mane, and a horn sticking out of his forehead.
>He apperantly takes note of Maud spotting him, and he hangs his head in shame.
>You notice some subtle reaction from Maud... Some shame of her own perhaps?
>The other pony is lead back towards the lodge and visitor center as you and Maud approach the overlook.
>Her eyes follow the other pony for a few moments, before she turns back, her face returning to show joy at the natural wonder before her.
>You point across the canyon.
That's the south rim visitor center over there... Only about 10 miles as the crow flies, but we'd have to drive significantly further to get around the top of the canyon to get down there.
It's also about 1000 feet lower in elevation. There's a big fault lifting this side of the canyon higher.
>Maud nods as she simply looks around at the view, and comparing it to the handy sign describing all the rock layers you can see from here.
>"It's spectacular... I've never seen anything like it, Anon."
That's why I brought you here. Ya done good in helping me work, and I figured you'd appreciate all this.
Once we get back to Denver, and I do my regular work, we can do weekend trips into the Rockies, but nothing super close is as impressive as what you see here.
>After roughly a half hour of Maud staring at the surroundings in awe, you tap her.
Let's head back to the lodge. There's a few other really nice overlooks and short hikes we can do this afternoon while we are up here.

That's all for now. Likely more to come tonight.
>>
>>25973500
>>25972990
yes thank
>>
>>25947143

>Be Anon.
>Chrysalis looks like her brain just ground to a halt.
>You weren't kidding when you said she slept like a brick.
>Hell, she was so still you thought she died in her sleep till you heard the faint sound of her breathing.
“You still with me here?”
>She blinks a few times and nods.
“I tried to wake you up yesterday for breakfast, but you where dad to the world.”
>You motion for her to follow you.
>She trots behind you and follows you to the kitchen.
>You notice she is drooling little bit.
>Your blueberry pancakes with a side of bacon must smell pretty good to her.
>She notices the fact that there are two plates on the table.
“Yup, I made enough for the both of us.”
>You grin.
>You wait for Chrysalis to take a seat before sitting down yoursel-
>L-lewd.
>And freaky.
>She literally rolled up a pancake with her tongue and swallowed it like snake.
>Fucking prehensile tongue.
>How the fuck is she not choking on that!?
>after the first half a dozen she slows down and actually chews.
>She’s still grabbing the pancakes with her tongue though.
>The oral must be-
>Brain. no.
>bugpone is not for sexua- whhhhhy is she staring at me like that?

(holy shit ive been having major wrighters block.)
>>
>>25974032

Yeah, creative writing can be harder than you think. A good thing to do is write down plot points you want to cover, and then kinda connect them in a way that makes sense.

Also, fuck writing dialogue... That shit slows me down so much
>>
Soarinfriend pls, we need your healthy, delicious green.
>>
>>25974233
I hope he's not ded, I liked it a lot so far
I hope applebloom dude shows too, think that's my favorite
>>
>>25970997
>not introducing your pony friend to the late nineties Bloodhound Gang,

You're doing it wrong, but keep going
>>
>>25974032
She should ketch on to what anon is thinking and anon should realize this and apologize.
>>
what if anon purchased big mac for breeding stock
like, he's a big ass muscular stallion so he could probably get paid in exchange for big mac impregnating a pony mare, except him and all the ponies are of course sapient
>>
>>25975411
What if Anon purchased big mac to breed his big muscular ass
>>
>>25975471
this is also good
>>
>>25972990
>Twilight, Cadence, the ponies who got left, and the changelings who got left all had to stay on this side of the portal. Twilight and Cadence stayed to try and sort things out, and to open the portal again when the time comes.

I wonder how it was possible that two princesses Alicorns ended up becoming simple semi-slaves serving in demeaning tasks that practically take his dignity.

Excelent work Fireking, thanks for keeping alive your story
>>
>>25973500

>You wake up particularly early the next morning.
>Maud insisted we go watch the sun rise out from Bright Angel Point.
>After cooking breakfast, and packing down camp, you drive down to the lodge, and get a nice close parking spot, and return to Bright Angel Point in the dim pre-dawn twilight.
>You look to the east, waiting for the sun to illuminate the incredibly large hole in the ground before you.
>Maud excitedly (atleast, for her) stands up, leaning on the railing, looking out across the shadowy void of the canyon.
>The telltale signs of the coming dawn become more and more apparent, and soon enough, the sun peaks over the treelined rim of the canyon, sending bright illumination across the land.
>Maud gasps much like she did when you took her to Delicate Arch.
>You look around, taking in the scenery, while Maud simply stares in the general direction of the sun, her eyes darting around slightly.
>When you get home, you will have to take her to watch the sun rise from the top of Pike's Peak some time.
>Watching the sun rise over the great plains from over 14000 feet is always impressive.
>After another few minutes, Maud nods and speaks.
>"Alright, I'm ready to head out."
Excellent. We ought to get to Moab by lunch time. Maybe we can hike up to the La Sals, and if the air is clear enough, maybe get a good birds eye view of the San Rafael Reef.
>>
File: Navajo_Bridge_Aerial.jpg (541KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Navajo_Bridge_Aerial.jpg
541KB, 1920x1440px
>>25975573

>After hitting the road, and driving back through Jacob Lake, and driving down off the Kaibab Plateau, you reach Marble Canyon, and the Navajo Bridges..
>The upstream start of the Grand Canyon, and last road crossing of the Colorado until you reach the Hoover Dam way downstream.
>It's also a nice place to stretch and use the restroom before continuing to drive across the very empty desert of northeastern Arizona.
Alright, Maud. Restrooms here, no other good ones for a few hours probably.
Also, we can take a look at the old bridge here and walk across the start of the Grand Canyon.
>Maud nods, and walks to the designated pony bathrooms at the visitors center, and you pay a visit to the men's room.
>After you come out, feeling quite relieved, you take a look at some of the educational signs posted about the area.
>Something something Navajo Nation, something something Chocolate Cliffs.
>Shortly, Maud returns.
Ready to take a walk out on the bridge?
>"Sure."
>You walk to the old road bridge that just wasn't making the cut for modern traffic, and is now a hell of a viewing platform.
>A funny anecdote from your college days returns to you.
>One of your professors told a story about if you take a piss off the bridge, it basically will become a fine mist by the time it reaches the botom of the canyon.
>Almost 500 feet of windy canyon will do that.
>Sucks to be rafting down the river if someone's doing that...
>After a few minutes of enjoying the view, and stretching out a bit, you return to the truck, and hit the road again.
>>
File: Monumentvalleyviewfromnorth.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Monumentvalleyviewfromnorth.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>25975585

>Another few hours, and you reach a place almost anyone would recognize.
>Monument Valley.
>Maud takes interest in the large, impressive buttes that surround the road.
>"Are those big cliffs Entrada Sandstone?"
You got it, Maud.
>She spends some time taking in the views.
This is a place called Monument Valley... It's been used as a shooting location for a lot of films.
It is definitely a good slice of the terrain of the southwest.
>It also brings you back into Utah.
>The drive continues for several more hours, before you eventually approach Moab from the south.
>Since it's the last night, you decide to say fuck it.
>No more tent camping.
>Lets finish off this trip with a nice, cheap motel.
>You drive up to a motel that's within stumbling distance of the brewery.
>Because tonight is gonna be a heavy beer drinkin' kind of night.
>>
File: 34088_642787616688_2211318_n.jpg (85KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
34088_642787616688_2211318_n.jpg
85KB, 720x540px
>>25975606

>After securing lodging for the night, you look to Maud.
You want to go pay a visit to the mountains up above town here?
I know you said you wanted to take a look at some igneous rocks, and we didn't get to see much while we were mapping.
>"Yeah, last time we were here you said I could get a good look at some up there."
Indeed. Its maybe a 45 minute drive up to the top of the middle set of peaks, so lets drop a few things off in our room, then head on up there.
>Maud nods, and you grab your bag of city clothes and she grabs a bag of toiletries.
>After checking out your nice little room, and dropping off the stuff you grabbed, you return to the truck, and begin the trip up to Geyser Pass and Gold Basin.
>Driving south out of town, you turn off onto the road marking the way to the La Sal Loop road.
>Slowly, you climb higher and higher in elevation along a fairly narrow paved road.
>You rise out of the dry desert, into terrain covered in scrubby trees, before you turn off the La Sal Loop road onto a heavily worn gravel road.
>A few switchbacks, and you eventually come to the elevation where aspens grow, and the road is surrounded by thickets of them.
>Climbing even higher, the aspens give way to pines as the main tree on the mountainside.
>You come to another fork in the road, and you turn onto the Gold Basin road, away from Geyser Pass.
>A few more switchbacks, and you come to a field very familiar to you...
>You've camped up here quite a bit, right at 10000 feet of elevation.
>You look to Maud.
>She looks a little... off.
>>
File: 34303_642788035848_2788715_n.jpg (107KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
34303_642788035848_2788715_n.jpg
107KB, 720x540px
>>25975622

You feeling alright, Maud? The elevation getting to you?
>"Could be. My stomach hurts a little bit, and I feel a little light headed."
Yup. Sounds like some minor elevation sickness. Entirely understandable...
We just climbed about 6000 feet of elevation pretty damn quickly.
I know I used to get elevation sickness pretty bad before I got more acclimatized to it.
You still good to do maybe a little bit of hiking? There's some nice glacial features up here.
>Maud nods.
>"I think I can handle some, so long as its not too strenuous."
Alright then.
>Soon enough, you reach the end of the road, and park the truck.
This shouldn't be too bad at all... Maybe a vertical rise of a few hundred feet as we climb up into the basin.
Get a good look at some hanging valleys with cirques, some real nice moraines, and some real nice tarns.
>Maud nods.
>You lead the way up the path.
>Soon enough, you reach the various rock glaciers of the basin, and you get some spectacular views of this high glacial valley.
You familiar with glacial landforms, right Maud?
>"Yes. They do make for quite pretty places to visit."
>>
File: 84360576.jpg (190KB, 1405x576px) Image search: [Google]
84360576.jpg
190KB, 1405x576px
>>25975631

>After an hour or so of slowly wandering around the basin, looking at all the various things there are to see, you decide it's time to head back.
>Maud is looking a little beat, and you are getting a bit tired yourself.
>Stupid elevation.
>After returning to the truck, you begin the slow process of rolling down the mountain.
>Luckily, the automatic transmission of your truck has selectable gears for occasions such as this.
>You slip the truck into second gear, and let gravity do the work for you.
>Another 45 minutes later, you find yourself back in Moab.
>Showering time.
You can go first Maud... Make good use of this to feel better. We got a night at the brewery ahead of us.
>Neither of you bothered to shower at the national parks...
>Stupid coin operated showers...
>You turn the TV to the local news.
>Always fun to watch the people work in rural TV studios.
>Soon enough, Maud finishes her shower, and you go take your turn.
>Again, the glorious clean feels wonderful, but the stank of campfire just doesn't seem to want to wash out.
>Oh well, tommorow, you'll be back home, and able to sleep in your own bed.
>And your guest room should be ready for Maud to take over too.
>>
>>25975637

>After you finish your shower, you dress up in some clean clothes for while you are in the city.
Right. Ready for the brewery, Maud?
>"Yes. I look forward to drinking more of their delicious concoctions."
>You nod, and leave the room, and begin the short trek to the brewery.
>The same pony you saw last time you were here is still working the hostess station.
>She smiles.
>"Going for the bar again, sir?"
Indeed.
>"Go right ahead then."
>You walk with Maud in tow to the bar, and grab some seats right infront of the taps.
>You both order drinks, and food, and begin discussing various things with other folks sitting at the bar.
>A great time is had by all, and Maud hits the beer pretty good.
>"Yeah... I recognized that pony we saw yesterday at the Grand Canyon, Anon. He went to the same university as me."
>She lets out a well developed, bassy belch.
Nice one.
>"Couldn't remember his name, though. Shame he was all tied up with that harness thing. I'm glad you don't make me deal with that, Anon."
Yeah... It would demean the both of us, Maud.
>Maud smiles at your response.
>"I can't wait to really get on the internet... Hopefully I can find my sisters and see what they are all up to these days."
>Maud leans her head over onto you.
>>
>>25975642

>"I love you Anon, you are the best human EVER! You are like my best friend. You don't make me do terrible things like suck monkey dick or other stuff like that."
>Damn. She is fuckin' trashed.
Bartender, time to tab out.
>The bartender nods.
>Maud lets out another impressive belch.
>"Anon... Anon... If I find out where one of my sisters is, would we be able to go see her?"
We'll see Maud.
>"Awesome."
>The bartender brings you your tab, and you pay, and begin to lead Maud back to the hotel room.
>She is definitely pretty drunk...
>She can stand up, but is definitly not walking in a straight line right now.
>Upon returning to the room, Maud jumps up onto her chosen bed, and lays down, giving groans of pleasure as she rolls around, crawling under the sheets.
>"I love real beds."
>Shortly after, you can hear the subtle snores of the pony.
>Damn... She musta been tired falling asleep that fast.
>Well, to be fair, you are pretty tired as well.
>You undress, crawl into your bed, and let the sweet embrace of sleep envelop you as well.
>>
>>25973500

Maud and Anon tour the major geological wonders of the West could be a thread all it's own.
>>
>>25975651

>The next morning, you wake up at your regular time as your phone alarm blares.
>From the other bed in the room, you can hear some pretty rough groans coming from Maud.
>She mighta' hit the bottle a bit too hard last night.
Feelin alright this morning, Maud?
>"Meh. I'll get over it."
>You nod.
Well, rise and shine. Today, we drive across the Rocky Mountains, and this evening you'll get to see your room in my house.
>With a groan, Maud rolls out of bed and walks into the bathroom.
>You get dressed for a nice pleasant day of driving.
>A few minutes later, Maud comes out of the bathroom, looking slightly refreshed, but still pretty tired.
Alright, grab everything, time to check out and hit the road.
>After leaving the room, and putting everything in the truck, you pay another visit to McDonalds for breakfast.
>Pretty much a reapeat of your last visit.
>After breakfast, you begin the 6 hour trek across the Rockies.
>>
File: Kum_&_Go_sign,_MT.jpg (727KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Kum_&_Go_sign,_MT.jpg
727KB, 2304x1728px
>>25975661

>As the mountains get higher and higher around the interstate, you decide to stop at everyone's favorite gas station chain with the funny name.
>Kum & Go.
>Good for refueling, good for grabbing some caffiene and a snack.
>Especially before driving through Glennwood Canyon.
>Prettiest damn section of highway on the planet, you think.
>Maud waits in the vehicle while you fill the gas tank up.
>Once its full, you nod to her.
Come on in and grab a gatorade or something. It always helps after drinking too much.
>"I'm fine Anon, but if you insist..."
>Maud steps out of the car and follows closely behind you as you enter the store.
>Sitting at the cashier is a pony.
>A bright blue pony with... rainbow hair?
>And wings.
>Fucking wierd ass technicolor ponies...
>"Rainbow Dash?"
>Maud speaks up from behind you.
>The pony working the cashier perks up and looks at Maud.
>"... Maud? Maud Pie? Is that really you?"
>Apperantly Maud and... Rainbow Dash, was it? They know each other.
>"Yes, Rainbow Dash. I didn't expect to see a familiar face well... anywhere."
>>
>>25975675

>"Hey bossman, can I take my break now? Somepony I know just came into the store."
>A voice from behind the counter shouts at the blue pegasus.
>"Yeah, yeah, whatever Rainbow. Just make sure you clock your time right."
>"Yes! Gimme a minute Maud, and we can talk for a little bit."
>As the rainbow haired pony moves to clock out, and another staff member takes her position at the checkout, Maud asks you a question.
>"Anon, is it alright if we spend a little bit of time here. I haven't seen a pony I really knew in... Years."
Eh, no problem, Maud. We got plenty of time today. I think there are some picnic tables out in front you should be able to speak with your friend.
>"She was more a close friend of Pinkie's, but we were well aquainted."
Well, I'm gonna grab a drink and a snack. I'll get a gatorade for you, then I'll come join you outside if you don't mind.
>"That's fine, Anon."
>You spend some time looking around the store, as Maud heads outside, quickly followed by Rainbow Dash.
>Mmmm... Gas station corn dog...
>You grab two gas station corn dogs, and then get yourself an energy drink for you, and an ice cold gatorade for Maud.
>You proceed to the front of the store, pay, and upon stepping outside, you spot the two ponies sitting at a picnic table.
>>
File: zangiefsees.jpg (13KB, 353x185px) Image search: [Google]
zangiefsees.jpg
13KB, 353x185px
>>25975675

>kum&go
>>
>>25975684

>"Yeah, Maud, I'm doing pretty good here. Worst thing is my owner makes me work at this gas station. Something about the name of the place and me working here makes him giggle like a filly."
>"That sounds good."
>"I even get to fly a lot when I'm not working... Atleast, as good as a pegasus can fly here on Earth."
>"Well, Rainbow, this is Anon. He like's rocks too, just like me. We have spent a while studying rocks. Now we are headed back to his house."
>"Oooh, how is his place?"
>"I dunno. He didn't buy me that long ago, and we've been camping west of here for the last two months."
>Oof... She seems comfortable talking about it, but it still bothers you that she is your property, and that's really the best she can hope for right now.
>"Say mister. You gonna let Maud have internet permissions."
Uhh, yeah. She hasn't really gotten to use it because well... I haven't had any access to it really either. But, she'll have her own computer at home, yes.
>"Awesome! We'll have to stay in touch!"
>"Speaking of that Rainbow... Do you know what's become of Pinkie?"

Ok. Is writefag sleeping time now. Approaching end. Should have everything done tommorow morning.
>>
>>25975701
thanks for horsewords
>>
File: 1448246288146.png (71KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
1448246288146.png
71KB, 280x261px
>>25975701
Stellar work RMW.

>"Speaking of that Rainbow... Do you know what's become of Pinkie?"
Dat cliffhanger
>>
>>25975748
>"Oh, I think she got enslaved by some rich assholes to babysit their kid."
>RM then took off their mask to reveal they were ponk writefag all along
>They then make an announcement to the world.
>"Ponk and KidAnon is canceled forever. :^)"
pls rate my RM fanfic
>>
File: thisbaitastesawful.jpg (4KB, 546x546px) Image search: [Google]
thisbaitastesawful.jpg
4KB, 546x546px
>>25975950
>>
>>25975701
So close the the end and Maud won't be sucking any monkey dick.. pic related

>>25959029
I seriously trying to waiting patiently for more.
>>
File: 1451734169662.jpg (39KB, 442x390px) Image search: [Google]
1451734169662.jpg
39KB, 442x390px
>>25947004
Sauce on the OP image?
>>
File: 1448125852601.gif (726KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1448125852601.gif
726KB, 300x168px
>>25976039
Reverse image search is your friend.
>>
>>25976085
You know how often that doesn't work on images with urls from this site?
>>
>>25972635
>>Old japs are scary when angered
>>Like wookies, but louder
my sides
>>
File: 1451340846391.gif (564KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1451340846391.gif
564KB, 500x270px
>>25958352
Holy shit I was wondering if you were gone fucking yes this is why Im here for my skittles
>>
>>25976110
>What is saving a picture
>What is uploading said picture to reverse image search

Be honest how long have you actually been here?
>>
File: thiswillkillyou.gif (78KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillkillyou.gif
78KB, 400x500px
Still would love to see ling dancing to a song at some point, only for anon to walk in and Ling freak out
>>
Wait... Ling got belly rubs.

Chryslais must be jelly about that
>>
I trip to make the fall shorter
>>
>>25975500
Theese are nice riund double dubs, but I want to see the despair in a mare if someone tries to breed a normal pony stallion with her... an non-sapient one
But maybe i should go back to sim
>>
BUMP FOREVER
I STILL HAVE SHITTY GREEN TO CRAP INTO YOUR EYEBOWELS YET, BASTARDS
>>
>>25978157

Well? Get on it.
>>
>>25978157
Do it
>>
>>25978187
>>25978476
I'm still writing it, sorry, just want to keep the thread alive long enough to get at least two or three posts worth of content written before I start posting it/
>>
>>25971337
Sometime, I hope.
>>
>>25973294
Impresive
>>
>>25975529
well we do need to meet them, i wouldnt throw them in willy nilly now would I
>>
>>25973372

you history include "No ponies allowed in this establishment" or any kind of prejudice or discrimination in the future?
>>
>>25975701

>"Yup! She is living in some place called 'New Orleans'. She says she gets to help throw lots of parties there."
>You chuckle.
>Relief immediately washes over Maud's face.
>"That's good to know. What's so funny, Anon."
Well, if your sister likes parties, that's probably one of the best places for her to end up. New Orleans is a pretty crazy place.
>"How far away is it from your house?"
Far. Probably a 20ish hour drive.
>"Oh well..."
>Maud and Rainbow Dash contiue to discuss various pony things while you snack on your gas station corndogs.
>"Well, Maud, it's been good to see ya, but I think I need to get back to my job."
>"I understand. It's good to see you, Rainbow Dash."
>As the ponies are giving their goodbyes, you dig out your business card.
Rainbow Dash. This has my email address on it. Maud doesn't have any digital presence yet, but you can email me, and we can make sure you stay connected once she gets settled at home.
>Dash nods.
>"Thanks. Its good to run into humans who treat their ponies right, Anon. Hopefully, you can come back out here with Maud sometime..."
Yeah, I like coming out here to western Colorado. I'll see if we can arrange something next time Maud and I head out this way.
>>
>>25979673

>Continuing eastward on the interstate, you pass through Glenwood Canyon.
>Eventually the sedimentary rocks forming the mountains give way to the crystalline basement rocks that form the most towering peaks of the Rockies.
>The terrain becomes more green, and you reach the pleasant alpine forests.
>Even now in the middle of summer, the highest peaks you can see from the highway are still covered in snow.
>You can even spy quite a few barren ski slopes from the highway.
>Higher and higher, the highway eventually reaches its peak.
>The Eisenhower Tunnel, the highest point in the US interstate system.
>Then begins the long downward trip to Denver.
Yeah, this area we are driving through now Maud is riddled with lots of old gold and silver mines.
>As you drive down the valley, you point out quite a few old mines, and their distinctive talus piles.
>Eventually, Denver comes into view from the low foothills.
>Home.
>>
File: 1449292387990.png (175KB, 1024x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1449292387990.png
175KB, 1024x1204px
>>25979680

EPILOGUE

Dear diary;

That's how you are supposed to start this kinda stuff, right? Well, I have decided to write down a record of the happenings and goings on during my stay on Earth.

Firstly, my room in Anon's home is pretty nice. A comfortable bed, my own computer, and a space Anon lets me have to myself. He's also let me try to start a rock farm in his yard. I dunno how well it'll work, but it's a fun side project.

Speaking of work, I go to Anon's office a few times a week to review what he is doing on the map we did the field work for. Now, the entire thing is almost done, and he got permission to put my name as second author on the map. Apperantly, that will make me the first pony to be put on a scientific paper in this world. Which he says is a big deal.

I've also gotten ahold of Pinkie, and through her Marble. Pinkie is throwing lots of parties, and seems to be having a pretty good time. Anon said we could try to go visit her sometime. That would be great. Marble... She has internet access, but I don't like to think about what she has to do in her servitude. I've also been talking to Rainbow Dash. Anon said next time we head out to Utah, Rainbow can come camping with us. He talked to her owner, and came to an agreement to let us spend time together.

That's all for now.

-M. Pie
>>
>>25979673
good that

It is good to know that social networks finally count for something more than stupid selfies and cowardly threats
>>
File: bigmacsurprise.png (266KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bigmacsurprise.png
266KB, 1280x720px
>>25975471
>What if Anon purchased big mac to breed his big muscular ass
Anon has plans for Mac's ass, but breeding isn't one of them.
>>
>>25979691
>EPILOGUE
what?....

>Marble... She has internet access, but I don't like to think about what she has to do in her servitude

Maybe Marble was... Adopted by a generous person who treats her like his own daughter and help you stay in touch with the rest of his family.

And maybe Limestone It was bought by a Hooligan and live in Ingland beat others Hooligans in the games

It is good to dream
>>
http://pastebin.com/v2j02fq3

Ready to be moved to the Complete Stories pile.
>>
>>25979691
>That's all for now
I thought you were going to finish it.

Was a good read though
>>
>>25979969

If this is the "FIN" of your story then I have no more to say.

I thank you for your time and for the story to share you with us, at least on my part I liked me as it was quite original and never lost the unofficial guidelines on this topic.

Until next time RM-Writing
>>
>>25980014

That is the end of a diary entry written by Maud.

>>25980076

Yup. That's the end. I might do some kind of short vignettes, but I am done with the main body of the story.
>>
>>25977417
I also want to see this though
>>
File: MAUD PIE.png (159KB, 986x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MAUD PIE.png
159KB, 986x1024px
>>25979691
aw
I knew this was going to end but I was hoping we would see their adventures to find the pies
anyway thanks for the story, it was good
>>
>>25980166
do you see yourself doing another story or are you done
>>
>>25980259

For now, I intend to go back to continuing a story for the changeling thread. Like I said, there might be some short vignettes of Maud and anon traveling again, or hanging out with like, Pinkie. I don't have any other plans for a long form slave pony story though.
>>
File: appul15.png (266KB, 1021x771px) Image search: [Google]
appul15.png
266KB, 1021x771px
Holy shit, an update not at midnight! The world's gone topsy-turvy, man!
Also, realistic applehorse pic because I think she looks very nice.

Continued From: >>25962426
>You dry yourself off as quickly as possible before going to your bedroom to get some pants on before you do something awkward, like get a boner.
>That and your dick is getting cold.
>So you dawn your finest sweatpants and most suave t-shirt.
>The way it hangs loosely on your lanky body just makes it more suave.
>But it's time for all of the boring shit you were thinking about before to get done.
>And no awkward horse antics will get in your way this time!
>You wish the would, but they probably wont.
>First, you have to take inventory of your luxurious and extravagant amenities to see what your going to need to stock up on.
>A single bed?
>Check.
>A selection of toiletries that are at best laughable?
>Check.
>A third thing that isn't up to snuff?
>Muthafuckin' check.
>Looks like you're going to have to go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond tomorrow.
>At least the 15 minute drive there will reveal Applejack's tolerance for being in a moving vehicle.
>Why do you live in the middle of nowhere, again?
>Amenities thus scrutinized, you pass through the living room on your way to your private study.
>Granted, you only really go in there to use the computer, but it has books on planks of wood in a shelf like configuration, so it counts.
>>
File: appul16.jpg (258KB, 847x1000px) Image search: [Google]
appul16.jpg
258KB, 847x1000px
>>25980808
>You then notice Applejack is back on your long-ass couch, just sorta sitting there, clearly bored and falling back into the stupor you had found her in when you got back from the grocery store.
>At least getting cleaned up has left her body a lot more vibrant than before.
>Unfortunately, as previously mentioned, a lack of proper cleaning equipment leaves her still looking somewhat disheveled.
>Can't have everything, sadly.
>You could leave her to her own devices, but ignoring such a blatantly telegraphed issue requires a far larger dick than you possess.
>That and the irony of her being bored while sitting in front of a literal entertainment center is a bit to palpable and blatant for your tastes.
>You know, as opposed to her sitting in front of a figurative entertainment center, which would not really be ironic, just odd.
"Uh, are you going to be fine just sitting here? Because I'm-I'm probably going to be, uh, doing things for a few hours."
>"I'm fine, Anon, just, uh, relaxin'."
"You sure you don't want me to put on a, uh, movie or something?"
>For some odd reason, that seems to puzzle her.
>"Wait, what now?"
"It's like, uh, pictures that move with-"
>"I know what a movie is. What's got me all off guard is that you need all sortsa special equipment and big fancy screens and stuff, and I don't see one of them things 'round here."
>Oh, she just doesn't know about the wonders of our lord and savior the home DVD player.
>You walk over to the DVD cabinet and begin perusing it's contents.
"Well then, allow me to, uh, correct your assumptions a bit."
>And so you pull out your copy of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
>It's the perfect choice for this scenario.
>And not just because several other more talented people have done this shit already.
>>
>>25979691
>>25979969
Thank you for your lovely story RMW. Its been added to the complete list.
>>
Anyone here has tried ''TeachingFeeling''?
>>
>>25980838
?
>>
File: appul17.gif (754KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
appul17.gif
754KB, 400x400px
>>25980826
>It is of a pretty hefty length from what you remember, clocking in at something like 3 hours.
>That and the heavily fictitious nature of its setting means her almost assuredly very sporadic knowledge of humanity should probably not be too big a problem for her.
>Feeling satisfied with your choice, you get ready to make some lights and sounds occur in patterns and intervals that are processed by the mind as a continuous experience.
>You place the disk inside the DVD player and head over to the end table to pick up the TV remote and the DVD player remote.
>Holding one in each hand like only the most badass of Western action heroes could, you expertly point the relevant remotes towards their respective devices, pressing buttons with masterly skill until the things you want to happen do.
>As the DVD starts, Applejack decides to take the time to show some subdued awe at the fact that this is actually real.
>"Well, I'll be..."
>"So, you really got a whole movie on that one small disc in there?"
"Yeah, all, uh, 3 hours of it."
>She then adds a side order of confusion to her awe.
>"Really, 3 hours just sittin' here watchin' a movie?"
"Most aren't that long, usually just, uh, an hour and a half or so. Besides, do you have, uh, anything to do at all right now?"
>The world stops to let her have a think.
>"I guess I don't got anything better to do."
>She concedes defeat and continues taking up most of your couch, but this time with a distraction.
>So you head into your super-private-no-entry-pls-its-not-even-here-its-that-private study.
>Before you fully slip away, you stop to say one more thing.
"If you need anything, just, uh, come in here and let me know. I'll keep the door open so you can get it."
>And so you get to work finally doing that boring shit within your so-private-you-left-the-door-open study...
Next Time: Something Interesting Possibly
>>
>>25980854
It's a visual novel about getting your own slave, you can be either an asshole or a good person. Or you can be both treating her well and then breaking her inside or breaking her inside and then be good to her.
>>
>>25979691
Good story, mang. Sad that it's over, but that really was the best way to do it. Kept expecting Anon to fall to his death and Maud get punished for his murder. Nice to have a Good End for once in the history of WKG.

>>25980808
I'd snort coke of that ass, but it looks like someone beat me to it.
>Bed, Bath, and Beyond
The fuck? Is this the new WKG tradition?
>>
>>25981105
I would say that the Bed Bath and Beyond thing was intentional, but it was more I'm a lazy fuck who couldn't be bothered to choose a different store.
>>
>>25980832
I don't mean to be needy or anything but, Luna update when?
>>
>>25981282
I commented before I hit the LotR thing, so I'd still be willing to believe it was intentional. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>25981347
I'm not really sure myself. I've sorta hit a writers block. Most likely there will be an update this week.
>>
>>25981535
Alright take your time(don't take too long tho!), I'm not trying to rush you or anything, just wondering, good day to you now, I'm off to sleep.
>>
I'm formally announcing the death of the Soarin green. I couldn't salvage it or make it go the way I wanted with my limited experience and know-how. I'll continue to writefag, but I don't know if I'll use the same name.
>>
File: WHEATIES.png (173KB, 1006x1024px) Image search: [Google]
WHEATIES.png
173KB, 1006x1024px
>>25982106
aw cmon man
that was like my 2nd favorite
>>
>>25982106
bummer
>I'll continue to writefag
f-for us right?
>>
File: 1451146225527.png (292KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451146225527.png
292KB, 1280x720px
>>25982106
nuuuuuu
>>
File: SadRainbowdash.gif (197KB, 600x527px) Image search: [Google]
SadRainbowdash.gif
197KB, 600x527px
>>25982106
Want me to put the story in the inactive list then?

Its a shame to see it die.
>>
File: 1451635886258.png (2MB, 1009x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1451635886258.png
2MB, 1009x1000px
>>25982106
>not happy anymore
>>
File: 1450329841498.gif (44KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1450329841498.gif
44KB, 150x150px
>>25982106
Another drawfag into the trash pit.
>>
>>25982411
drawfag?
>>
File: SadDean.jpg (46KB, 375x550px) Image search: [Google]
SadDean.jpg
46KB, 375x550px
>>25982106
>>
File: 364262622.png (4KB, 192x180px) Image search: [Google]
364262622.png
4KB, 192x180px
>>25982478
Yep, because there will be an image that comes to mind when reading this folk next time,you guessed it?, well... it will be an image of trash.

Leaving a greentext without a proper ending it's the worst thing a writer can do.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (40KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
40KB, 300x309px
>>25982411
>>25982633
Fuck off with your undertale shit.

nice dubs tho
>>
File: 214121.gif (155KB, 296x259px) Image search: [Google]
214121.gif
155KB, 296x259px
>>25982686
Sorry buddy. Allow me to thanks you for the check'd.
>>
File: Rogered.jpg (78KB, 960x953px) Image search: [Google]
Rogered.jpg
78KB, 960x953px
>>25982712
>>
File: tumblr_m8b1za95Vn1r4h68g.png (150KB, 315x420px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8b1za95Vn1r4h68g.png
150KB, 315x420px
>>25982106
You've brought shame on your name, you bleedin' story-dropper!
>>
>>25982106
Do you want help? It seemed popular and it's a shame to let it die. I've found that having someone to bounce ideas off of can be pretty handy at times.
>>
File: 12321415315151.png (75KB, 392x379px) Image search: [Google]
12321415315151.png
75KB, 392x379px
Skittles update when?

>inb4 it bites the dust along with the Soarin fic
>>
>>25982633
Hence why I'm going to use a different name. Good riddance.
>>
>>25982962
Do you think you're above consequences?
>>
>>25982962

There's no shame in a badly written stuff, and stopping at less than ideal points.

Go look at my pastebin, and look at my oldest thing in there.
>>
>Page 8
Hell no.
>>
>>25947518
>>25948217
Any more of these 2 stories?
>>
>>25970997
>“It sure is different. To be honest: At first, i was a bit scared when i saw the first human. But it was in affect with danger and shock. I actualy really like it now. When you're so tall and big, it feels so safe, being around you. And on the other hoof, while you can be strong like a bulky colt, you're also gentle as a butterfly. And i wouldn't stick to you so much if i didn't like you physically as well.“she winks at you not down there of course
„Don't think i could kick stronger than a colt though.“
>„Well then, we will know when we get back to Equestria.“ she smiles
„One day, hopefully...I'd love to see it there. It must be so beautiful.“
>“It sure is. This place has it's beauty as well, but different one. Maybe a bit rougher. Equestria is just a lot more...magical. It's hard to explain by words. I really wish you could see it one day.“
„Yeah...“ you smile faintly
„Dang, now i realized i actualy returned the car back. We'll have to get you trough the city if we want to go for a walk somewhere. But how?“
>“How about in a…box? A box with legs is still less odd than if i showed up like this.“
„That's too cliché...I'll go look for some big box.“
>you stand up to start searching
„And i'll make that box a skirt, so they won't see your legs.“
>she gives you this alright/whatever smile, still sitting on the couch
>“Should i go help you with searching?“
„It would be useful. You could try it out in an instant.“
>no more needed to say, she follows you around the house
>eventualy, you find a box big enough for her so you cut a big hole from bottom for legs and few small ones in the front, so she can see
>like trough the medival knight helmet
>after you're done, you put it on her
„So, how does it feel?“
>“Well, i can't see a thing. I don't really have eyes on my butt.“ she laughs
>you stupid just put in on her backwards
„Riiight. Sorry.“
>you turn it around
„How about now?“
>>
>>25983622
Working on it. In the middle of that, con prep, other greens, and shitposting.
>>
>>25983710
What con are you prepping for? Also what other stories are you writing? I'd be interested to give them a read.
>>
>>25983685
>box moving around
not suspicious at all
>>
>>25983780
!
>>
>>25983812
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk
>>
>>25983745
Heading to Pacific PonyCon in a couple days. Prepping for parties.

I'm writing a couple greens for the Marital Problems thread. You can find them on my pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/u/MnMFiM
>>
>>25982106

I'll tell you a trick, if it'll help you get past the block.

One way to write is to use the subject matter as a chance to educate yourself. I'll sit there doing one of the Moondancer thread stories with Wikipedia open and reference stuff a-plenty whilst I greentext. If it's interesting to me, it helps get that word count running up as you fold it into the story.

Heck, I ended up doing one of the first Slave Pony thread stories too, a wrapped-up "Ponies get enslaved by Middle Eastern terrorists" bit. Was fun reading up on things like Russian transport planes and air-to-ground missiles and such.
>>
>>25979691

This is sequel-worthy, I'll have you know.

Have GeoAnon do a survey for Yellowstone! They constantly have to have geologists doing new ones thanks to all the thermal activity and the Yellowstone hotspot causing rising and subsidence. Plus, it's nice for a camping road trip.

Maybe Fluttershy got bought by a park ranger, the grizzlies there would remind her of Harry.
>>
Haha! Four hours to spare!

>>25907811
>Apple Bloom thinks her friend ended up with a human as nice as you?
>She thinks Old Bill is as nice as you?
>Or... that you're as nice as him...?
>He was practically treating that mare like she was his daughter - a daughter whose every whim he indulged.
>Maud and Apple Bloom are the only ponies you've gotten remotely close to and you've been treating them like friends at best.
>No, not even that.
>*Work* friends.
>At best.
>You stare into Apple Bloom's giant, orange eyes, trying to figure her out.
>Have you been treating your ponies better than you thought?
>Are you being too hard on yourself?
>No.
>You can lie to yourself about many things, but not that.
>Not after what you let happen to Silver Spoon.
>Maybe in a few weeks you can rationalize it, but not right now.
>"Please?" Apple Bloom begs. "Ah haven't seen her in *years*."
"Yeah. Of course."
>You'll try to work something out.
>"When?"
>That's a harder one.
>The farm has work that needs doing, but you don’t appear to be essential in the least.
>You weren’t here all day and nothing is on fire.
>Presumably everything got finished.
>It’ll be up to when Bill and Scootaloo – and Apple Bloom.
"I'm… not sure, girl."
>She fidgets uncomfortably in your lap, her hooves digging into your legs as she shifts back and forth.
>"Ah know we got alotta work to get done 'fore the freeze," the mare responds in a near panic, "but Ah can... Ah..."
>>
File: HellYeah!.gif (3MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
HellYeah!.gif
3MB, 260x195px
>>25984422
Oh sweet, update time!
nice double dubs
>>
Have some backround crap if you like.

North map: http://ngmdb.usgs.gov/ngm-bin/pdp/zui_viewer.pl?id=277

South map: http://ngmdb.usgs.gov/ngm-bin/pdp/zui_viewer.pl?id=1362

Behold, reference material for writing a bunch of stuff. And a less detailed version of what was to be made by the work that Anon and Maud.

>>25983941

Surveying thermal features in Yellowstone is kinda scary as fuck. Stories of people falling through thin surface bits of rocks into a big pool of boiling water and dieing horribly. Walking into a small basin filled with poisonous gas coming out of some other thermal feature...

Though like I said, I think at best it's gonna be small vignettes rather than longform stuff. Most of the longer stuff would most likely move away from the point of the thread, and be more appropriate in PiE.

Of course, I do have a few ideas in mind already. Pinkie throwing a party on Bourbon street during Mardi Gras. Camping with Rainbow Dash and her owner, Mr. Nito. Grand Teton/Yellowstone/Glacier was also something I had in mind.
>>
>>25984422
>Apple Bloom timidly looks away from you.
>”Nevermind.”
"We can get it done faster with your help, if that's what you're going to say."
>"It were."
>She leans forward, resting the side of her head against your chest.
>"But Ah can't."
"Not ready to be with other ponies yet?"
>Even in your own mind, Silver Spoon doesn't count - she's in worse condition than Apple Bloom.
>You think she feels the same way.
>"No," the mare sighs, shivering at the thought. "Ah can't."
>You comfortingly wrap your arms around her barrel and hold her tight.
"It's okay, girl. You can see your friend some other time."
>The mare whines softly.
>”Oh, okay, sir,” she mumbles. “Ah understand. Can’t let a pony not work without bein’ punished.”
>What?
“I’m… I’m not punishing you…”
>”No, Ah understand, sir. You gotta.”
>She tries to pull away, but you don’t let go. Once she realizes that you won’t – and it doesn’t take long – she collapses back against your chest.
>”Once Ah get back to work, then Ah can see see her?”
“I’ll give Bill a call and try to set something up, but are you ready to be with other ponies?”
>Apple Bloom remains silently frozen in your lap.
>You don’t want to push this on her if she’s still uncomfortable with the thought.
“We can wait, girl.”
>”No…” she whispers. “Ah’m not…”
“Then it can wait.”
>"… but it's different if it's her."

that's all for now - I'll try to get some more up later tonight.
Since I'm pushing back the timeskip, I've got to figure out what's going to happen. Besides Trixie showing up, I mean.
>>
File: flutter amputee.jpg (73KB, 598x477px) Image search: [Google]
flutter amputee.jpg
73KB, 598x477px
>>25984497
>Most of the longer stuff would most likely move away from the point of the thread, and be more appropriate in PiE
Post it anyway
>>
>>25984497
>spoiler
I like that idea.
>>
File: APPLEBLOOMM.png (63KB, 575x582px) Image search: [Google]
APPLEBLOOMM.png
63KB, 575x582px
>>25984505
thanks
I can't wait, this is my favorite story
>>
File: SurprisedCheckEm.jpg (237KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
SurprisedCheckEm.jpg
237KB, 1100x1380px
>>25984555
The trips have spoken. T'is a good idea!
>>
>>25947004
yo op, what happened to that air pirate idea you talked about a few threads back?
>>
>>25984613
Its something I want to do AFTER I'm done with the Luna story. I don't know when it will be finished. Plus I also want to write an alternate version of the story where anon is not a white-knight since some people *cough* herman *cough* want to see some lewd stuff be done to her.
>>
>>25984656
estimate on when both luna stories will be complete?
>>
File: 1y15gRQ (2).png (63KB, 368x519px) Image search: [Google]
1y15gRQ (2).png
63KB, 368x519px
skittles today?
>>
>>25984682
Probably around February since exams are coming up this month. I'm still going to post updates however. I don't plan on leaving you all hanging for green for a month again
>>
File: u.jpg (940KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
940KB, 960x1200px
>>25984694
I found a picture of her for you guys, enjoy!
>>
File: Dense.jpg (24KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
Dense.jpg
24KB, 243x200px
>>25984788
>>
>>25983685
Kinda goofy. Hope anon realizes it's not going to work. Maybe if she was in a box on a wagon he could pull around or something.
>>
>>25984694
oomph
>>
File: 1332811632969.gif (194KB, 409x470px) Image search: [Google]
1332811632969.gif
194KB, 409x470px
>>25984694
He said he was going to get something out on the weekend. So hopefully.
>>
>>25984694
>>25984943
>>25984949
I hope he writes about her reverting back to her piss-drinking ways because she's addicted to it.
>>
>>25980826
>And not just because several other more talented people have done this shit already.

nope, is only to LOTR Trilogy is too awesome
>>
File: DisgustingCup.gif (2MB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
DisgustingCup.gif
2MB, 356x400px
>>25984956
No
>>
>>25984980
Why not? Skittles is the perfect little pony urinal.
>>
>>25984999
Trips confirm time for more Skittles piss drinking.
>>
File: Uwot.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Uwot.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>25984999
I suppose those trips can't be wrong...
>>
File: 1353783862589.jpg (6KB, 127x133px) Image search: [Google]
1353783862589.jpg
6KB, 127x133px
>>25984999
Woah, calm down, upside-down Satan, or else you'll turn the whole story into a piss fic with those digits.
>>
>>25985037
>implying it wasn't a thinly veiled fetish piece to begin with
>>
File: CelestiaImplying.gif (405KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
CelestiaImplying.gif
405KB, 309x309px
>>25985067
>>
>>25980875
This has piqued my interest. I don't suppose you have a link to a functional version?
>>
File: 1387060766174.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1387060766174.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>25980875
>Heard about this game two days ago on /v/
>Found out only first chapter is translated
>Everything else is written in moonrunes
>And, of course, I can't read them
>tfw
>>
>>25984999
I still say Skittles' master should drink HER pee once just to see what it does to her mind.
>>
>>25985228
Tried to translate it on your own?
>>
File: 1446290391735.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1446290391735.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>25984656
you didn't say my name right
>>
File: Rattle.png (128KB, 446x451px) Image search: [Google]
Rattle.png
128KB, 446x451px
>>25985322
Hehe oops. I couldn't remember if it was 1 or 2 n's and I was too lazy to check.
>>
>>25985319
I agree. I'd already have ordered her to pee in my mouth.
>>
>>25984422
TTGAN is back fellas
>>
>>25985319
>>25985382
PONY drinks the piss, not master.
>>
50 posts until bump limit. Let's kill off this thread so that we can get more green going.

Post more slave pone pics while you're at it.
>>
>>25984551
>see image

please no
>>
File: 1451275965660.jpg (127KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1451275965660.jpg
127KB, 1600x1280px
>>25985447
have this pic yet?
>>
>>25985489
Sure do! I was going to use that for the next thread.
>>
>Skittles in training
https://derpicdn.net/img/2015/8/17/959391/large.png
>>
>sat down to write over an hour ago
>barely have a single post's worth of new stuff
>tfw don't know where to go from here without being cliche

So... any ideas/requests?
>>
>>25985557
unf

>>25985635
more piss drinking
>>
>>25985489
>smoothback Twily
All is right in the world.
>>
>>25985534
can you just stop making threads and fucking write some Luna!?!?
>>
>>25985635
its been so long, I don't even remember where you left off, bud
>>
>>25985685
>more piss drinking
No.

>>25985714
They were just settling down to go to sleep and she just told Anon her old master broke her wings.
>>
File: 1448754238246.gif (491KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1448754238246.gif
491KB, 500x282px
>>25985729
write some shit you nigger
>>
>>25985635
>She tries to get up for another 3 A.M. cleaning session.
>Anon wakes up
>Arguing
>More kissing
>>
>>25985635
id personally like to see how skittles acts around other ponies when they go out. Or just going out in general and seeing other people. She doesnt have to know any of them but it would be interesting as i assume she was never allowed to leave her old masters house.

oh and have anon start working on getting her a trip up in a tiger moth or something. Something so she can feel the wind under her wings again
>>
>>25985854
>walkies
>>
>>25985635
>Anon wakes up in the middle of the night to find Skittles attempting to sexual him again
>she gets a harsh spanking for it
>>
>>25985635
Anon order Skittles to call him by his name
Anon begins to call Skittles "Rainbow Dash"
and Rainbow Dash getting facial
>>
>>25985729
>>25985772
SkittlesAnon if you don't post some green by the next bread I'm gonna start posting my rewrite because I actually got a tiny bit of shit done.
>>
>>25985854
>Something so she can feel the wind under her wings again

>Anon buys her an industrial sized fan
>orders her to sit in front of it and spread her wings and close her eyes
>"There you go, feels just the same as flying I bet, doesn't it?"
>>
>>25985712
Fine. I'll write more tomorrow when I get back from classes.

>>25985635
>>25985729
I'm not too sure what I want to happen myself but I can atleast give you some advice.

Whenever I come up with ideas I write them down in a separate notepad (for brainstorming), just some simple one sentence things like "anon and X go search for one of X's friends". I come up with different scenario's with what may be the outcome of said event. If said event is not to my liking, I keep it written down as it may come in use later in the story or will be more fitting at another time and I come up with an entire different scenario until I'm eventually satisfied with my results.

If you want something more simple to brainstorm just put things like what you want to develop. ie: feelings. emotions, background, whatever. With these certain kind of things to develop entire scenarios can be created.

I hope this isn't too confusing, I'd be much easier just to explain verbally. Hopefully this will be of some kind of help.
>>
File: girlydash.jpg (35KB, 365x500px) Image search: [Google]
girlydash.jpg
35KB, 365x500px
>>25985635
You can Ctrl+F scan previous threads for Skittles mentions. A lot of them contain random ideas for the story, from piss drinking to forcing Skittles to wear girly stuff or trying to short-circuit her brain with "impossible" orders.
>>
File: 1451797639754.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1451797639754.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>25985635
SEX
IMMEDIATE SEX
>>
>>25985635
masturbation

skittles or anon or both
>>
File: 03 bob ross 1.jpg (26KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
03 bob ross 1.jpg
26KB, 450x300px
But seriously skittles writefag if your just done then dont be a bitch about it and tell us so we stop getting our hopes up
Either officially abandon it or give us some fucking green
Not this weekend, not the day after tomorrow
Tomorrow at the latest
>>
>>25986002
Bob Ross laying down the law
>>
>>25986002
Boy, that sure would motivate me to want to continue!

>>25985996
Mutual masturbation.
>>
File: 1450159284127.jpg (29KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1450159284127.jpg
29KB, 500x746px
>>25986002
Someones mad
>>
>>25986024
back to back
>>
>>25985158
I do and it's also translated
>>
>>25986002
>acting like an entitled 13 year old is sure to accomplish something
Nigga clearly has writer's block and asked for requests/ideas.
>>
>>25985996
imagine holding skittles in your lap, her back to your stomach, with her little hind legs wide open, biting her own mane as she trys not to completely lose to her own orgasm from your hand working between her legs, while you cuddle her with the other, nuzzling the back of her head with your nose and telling her that shes a good girl
>>
>>25985873
>>25985941
>>25985976
>>25985996
>>25986024
>>25986051
>>25986067
Skittles is not for sexual.
>>
>>25985916
do Luna getting facial
>>
>>25982106
That's a pity. I genuinely enjoyed your story as well. If you ever change your mind, we'll be waiting.

>>25984505
And you, sir, are a most welcome face to see.
>>
>>25986067
hawt, but it would kill the story
>>
>>25986082
>implying
>>
File: 1451279880930.gif (2MB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1451279880930.gif
2MB, 200x133px
>>25986002
Because threatening him is a good way to motivate him to make more green.

Gtfo.
>>
>>25986087
No
>>
>>25986120
why?
>>
>>25986120
Have Luna drink some piss then.
>>
>>25986136
Because I don't want to? I'll probably include shit like that in the alternate version.

>>25986137
Kek
>>
File: 1450988932432.jpg (65KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
1450988932432.jpg
65KB, 600x466px
>>25986120
DO IT FAGGOT OR I WILL CUT YOUR DICK OFF
>>
File: 1451150379562.png (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451150379562.png
39KB, 500x500px
>>25986087
>>
File: Berry_Punch-Drunk_by_miketueur.png (374KB, 1688x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Berry_Punch-Drunk_by_miketueur.png
374KB, 1688x1000px
make this one drink the piss
>>
>>25986157
Oh god, i feel so intimidated! Please, anything but that!

no :^)
>>
File: 1450277027927.jpg (34KB, 714x302px) Image search: [Google]
1450277027927.jpg
34KB, 714x302px
>>25986156
do it
>>
New thread: >>25986190
>>
>>25986211
nice dubs
>>
File: 1448730264688.png (220KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1448730264688.png
220KB, 858x725px
>>25986184
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you
>>
File: ComeAtMeBro.jpg (6KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
ComeAtMeBro.jpg
6KB, 249x202px
>>25986232
Officially spooked
>>
File: 1450588161689.gif (921KB, 200x298px) Image search: [Google]
1450588161689.gif
921KB, 200x298px
>>25986259
do it
>>
>>25985635

If you are done with what you can/want to do with it, make a wrap up for your story. Don't burn yourself out and leave it hanging in a spot that's unfulfilling for all.
>>
File: 1450827300009.jpg (238KB, 750x504px) Image search: [Google]
1450827300009.jpg
238KB, 750x504px
>>25986259
see
>>25986271
>>
>>25985854
>>25985635
a pony rainbow vaguely knew, like acquaitance tier meeting her/saying hello or something and the following fuckery
>>
n7ump
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 183

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.