[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slave Ponies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 159

File: 1451275827895.jpg (903KB, 1840x2472px) Image search: [Google]
1451275827895.jpg
903KB, 1840x2472px
>So what is this thread about?
Pretty much this thread is about anon owning a pony as a slave. He can do whatever he wishes, be it white-knight or a very abusing.

If you're going to be writing some green, please name yourself. It will be easier to keep track of your story.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction
Complete stories: http://pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
WIP stories: http://pastebin.com/mfmaWQDc
HIATUS stories (inactive for 2+ weeks): http://pastebin.com/QgTRi8d0
All Stories: http://pastebin.com/cqLCYveb

Popular/Recent Stories:

Changing lifestyle (Changeling) by Fireking -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/CndZXCih

Broken Princess (Luna) by Jingle Jangle -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/NLP6dcMr

White Knight Squad (Lyra) by Bluebirdd065 -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/t0b0q4LS

Fire and Sky (Spitfire) by Lurkernon -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/KDF26gwp

A deal is a deal (Applebloom) by twiligh/tg/ame_night -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/DK21fjWz

Coming out of you cocoon (Chrysalis) by BugFag -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/0X18Gr3R

Helping Hands, Helping Hooves (Minuette) by Dyslexia -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/PYNcYvC8

Previous thread: >>25881533
>>
>>25908400
>new thread
fug
my story will be here within a few hours, i've got some ideas i need to eat dinner and put them into words
that being said, anyone who wants to give me more ideas with ling would be nice
>>
File: 1362688760899.jpg (1MB, 1280x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1362688760899.jpg
1MB, 1280x1240px
I bet Lyra wouldn't mind wearing the collar.
>>
>>
>>25908417
Yay more Ling green before I move and don't have WiFi for a week.
>mfw this general will probably have gone through 8 threads by then.
>>
>>25908465
dont worry theres always pastebin
>>
>spike matures, grows into powerful, very rich dragon
>simply buys Rarity as a personal slave
>has infinite sexe times with her
>splitting her asunder with his massive double dragon diiiick
>cumming molten lava with the force of a thousand dwarf hammers
>>
>>25908478
Eh, I'm weird and I don't like reading pastebins. Maybe because Clover looks better.

>>25908488
why is it that there isn't much good hardcore bondage pony stuff
>>
>>25908517
Its usually poor rape fanficts, haven't seen anything good yet.
>>
>>25908465
I think you forgot an image and we will probably only go through 2 threads.
>>
>>25908541
I don't have that meme on my phone anymore. Needed more room for apps so I moved my memes folder to my laptop. Curse you Android and not being able to install an app unless you have more than 500mb free.
>>
File: Spike_grown-up_ID_S2E10.png (354KB, 827x716px) Image search: [Google]
Spike_grown-up_ID_S2E10.png
354KB, 827x716px
>>25908488
Spike is too much of a beta to be mean to Rarity.
>>
>Day Pleasant Farm on Earth.
“Uh, hi. I’m here for the interview.”
>The grey pony in a maid outfit looks you over without bothering to hide her disgust.
>”Is that really the best outfit you had?”
>You unconsciously brush your wrinkled polo.
>No one told you that you needed to dress up for a summer job.
“I was running late,” is all you offer her.
>She frowns at this.
>”And your name?”
“Anon Ymous.”
>She nods and opens the door so you can enter.
>”Mr. Nohtfound. A Mr. Ymous is here to see you.”
>You step forward and hear the door close behind you.
>”Ymous? A voice calls out from the second floor. “I haven’t heard that name in a long time.”
>A man you assume is Mr. Nohtfound steps out on the balcony over the foyer.
>He is wearing a brown sport coat over an unbuttoned blue dress shirt.
>Mr. Nohtfound is younger than you expected.
>He is probably in his late twenties, but that can’t be right.
>Your father said that they served in the war together.
“Hello, Mr. Nohtfound.”
>He gives you a confused look.
>”You aren’t who I was expecting.”
“Uh, my father sent me here. He said-”
>”Your father?” Nohtfound interrupts. “Yes, you do look like him. He served under me for two years, and if I recall correctly he was never fond of my leadership style.”
>Your father never told you that.
>“But why would he send you here? He wasn’t man enough to blackmail me himself?”
“Blackmail?”
>Nohtfound takes two steps down the stairs, and his eyes never leave yours.
>”We once shared a pony whore together. I’ll never forget the sound of her screaming. We swore to never talk about that again. But you already know all about that, don’t you?”
>What the fuck?
“No. I've never heard that before.”
>Nohtfound’s face turns to anger.
1/10
>>
>>25908417
More ling would make my night.

As for the story, seems like its time to head back home and try her out as a slave a little. Anon is a nice guy, but he didn't buy a friend, he bought a slave. Ling's gonna have to pull her weight at least some what, maybe clean his apartment or something, do his laundry?
>>
>>25908594
>”What’s this all about then?” He shouts. After an uncomfortable pause he adds, “I see now. Your father always blamed me for that explosion. I tried to tell him I was in the dining facility when it happened.”
>He takes another step down the stairs.
>Two ponies poke their heads out of the door to your right.
“Mr. Nohtfound that’s-”
>”It couldn’t possibly have been my fault, but your father never gave it up. He kept telling everyone in our unit that I caused it.”
>He takes another step down.
>”And now you are here to get revenge for your father, is that right?”
>You take a step back, unsure of what to say.
>The grey maid next to you shifts and you see a knife strapped to her left back leg.
>”That’s right, File,” the maid says, “I told him where you were hiding. For two years I’ve waited for this day.”
>Two years?
>”You too, Melody?” He laughs. “If I had known that I would have dressed for the occasion. Maybe put on a suit.”
>His hand moves his sport coat aside to reveal a pistol.
>He takes another step.
>You try to reach for the door behind you but Melody blocks you.
>A third pony pokes its head out of another door.
“No wait! I’m here for the interview, not for revenge! No one ever told me about those things.”
>Nohtfound presses his lips together.
>”Good, because they never happened,” he smiles.
“What?”
>”Yeah. As if I would invite my enemy’s son into my house,” he shakes his head. “That was part of the interview.”
>He quickly steps down to the main floor.
>”I have to admit it sounded a lot funnier in my head than in real life. I mean just look at you. You should be laughing instead of shaking like a leaf.”
>You squeeze your hands into fists.
>That had to be the stupidest excuse for a prank you’ve ever seen.
>He buttons his jacket and continues.
>”So far... ehhh,” he waves his hand dismissively. “At least you showed some courage instead of trying to run away.”
2/10
>>
>>25908579
Obviously not when he goes full greedmode.
>>
>>25908617
>Coming here was a mistake.
>This guy is crazy.
“What about Melody?” You ask as you step away from her.
>”Melody? You would never hurt me, right?”
>She shrugs.
>”I haven’t decided yet.”
>Nohtfound shakes his head in disappointment.
>”Sometimes I don’t know why I put up with her. Thank you, you may return to your duties.”
>She makes the slightest bow and picks up a feather duster.
>”You have a resume?”
>Now seems like a good time to leave, but you’ve come too far to turn down your first real job opportunity.
“Here,” you say as you hand it toward him.
>He quickly scans over it before putting in on a side table.
>”That’s all fine I’m sure. I liked your Dad’s work, so I am hoping you didn’t fall too far from the tree. You know I put a lot of weight on loyalty.”
>He offers you a chair in the next room.
>Against your better judgement you sit down and decide to hear him out.
>A small orange pony brings in two drinks.
“Thanks,” you say as you take one.
>As she leaves you notice she has wings.
>”Your name is Anon, right?”
“Yes, sir.”
>He takes a sip from his glass.
>”Anon, what do you know about Pleasant Farm?”
“Well, I heard you train ponies for all sorts of work.”
>”We train the best ponies,” he corrects. “Anyone can train a pony with a stick, or a boot. Here we train them to be companions. You see a companion is loyal, and always wants to serve. That’s the key. They want you to be happy, and they will use their minds to help achieve that. You can’t buy that from a man who beats them indiscriminately. Our ponies are the best, so we charge top dollar for them. It serves my purposes as well. I mean, who wants to train a hundred at a time? That’s too much work.”
>He swirls his glass and takes a long drink.
“Why do you call it Pleasant Farm then?”
>He shrugs.
3/10
>>
>>25908630
>”Well, it started as a hobby farm, and soon word got out that I had good ponies. With a few phone calls I was able to get them wholesale- hmm, fresh ones from Equestria. I prefer those since they usually don’t have any bad habits. Of course we sometimes take in one with a previous owner, but not very often. Farming is no longer the main focus, but they have to eat something, right? Plus a little gardening is a good skill for them to learn. Would you care for a snack? Scoots?”
>The same small pony from earlier bursts out on cue carrying a small tray of treats.
>She places it on the table and takes a step back, waiting for her next order.
“No thank you, Mr. Nohtfound.”
>”Are you sure? They are good.”
“That’s alright. I’m not hungry.”
>”I told them to make some cucumber sandwiches. It hurts their feelings if you refuse their work.”
>You watch as he takes a bite.
>The small pony waits anxiously as he samples it.
>”Hmm. It’s a bit soggy. Maybe a little more butter would help.”
>”I’m sorry Mr. Nohtfound. I’ll try better next time.”
>”It’s alright. You can go now. Go on.”
>The pony trots away dejected.
>“Now, Anon, what makes you think you have what it takes for this line of work?”
”Well, I work really hard and I’ll do whatever you say.”
>”Whatever I say? Well, I’m looking for someone who uses their mind. Hard work is fine and all, but I am looking for initiative. I don’t want to have to watch and monitor every little thing you do. You have to anticipate my needs. Think of the future. Plan for anything, and always ensure the product we produce is top quality. Do you have that? That spark?”
“I think so?”
>”I think so? C'mon you have to know. Do you have it?”
>You take a deep breath.
“Yes, Mr. Nohtfound.”
>He turns his head slightly as he thinks.
4/10
>>
>>25908651
>”Alright. I’ll give you a shot, since your father said you were smart. Now this is just a summer job. If you do well we can talk about making it a long term situation. I prefer you stay on Pleasant Farm. I’ll have a furnished room set up for you,” he hesitates for a second before continuing. “Also, this is a salaried position, so there will be no overtime. How does that sound?”
>This is better than you hoped.
>You were getting tired of living at home while going to college.
>It’s doubtful that your father would send you to see a lunatic.
>He is a little eccentric though.
“That sounds great.”
>This makes him smile.
>”Good, we’ll start you at...” he writes a number on a piece of paper and pushes it toward you.
>You lean back to think it over.
>His offer is fair.
>Not much more than you could earn flipping burgers but none of those jobs called you back.
>Plus he is throwing in housing.
>If your father didn’t set this up you probably not be able to find decent work.
>”Before you agree, you understand you will be disciplining ponies. Also, some of our clients want our ponies trained in... hmmm... sexual acts.”
“What do you mean?”
>”Well...” he looks away. “You know... but we don’t accept anything too demeaning like strange fetishes, beatings, bodily functions, torture, that sort of stuff. Some prefer... untouched ponies, and we of course cater to that as well.”
“How can you tell if they’ve never...?”
>He smirks.
>”You can tell.”
“I don’t know how I feel about that.”
>”That’s fine. I’ve had a few employees not want to do that. I have a stallion that is up to the task, though I prefer he just be used for breeding. If you change your mind just let me know.”
>You’re unsure about this.
>Does he really want you to have sex with these things?
5/10
>>
>>25908670
>The small orange pony again enters the room and interrupts your thoughts.
>”Mr. Nohtfound?” Scoots asks tentatively. “Ms. Melody says the new ponies are ready.”
>”Has it been a week already? Fine, tell her I’ll be right over.”
>”Yes, sir,” Scoots says before bowing slightly and exiting the room.
>Your curiosity gets the better of you.
>”Alright. I’ll take the job,” you say as you hold out your hand.
>His own hand moves forward to shake yours.
>”Great. Melody will handle all the forms and such. When do you want to get started? Next week?”
“Anytime is fine, Mr. Nohtfound.”
>”File is fine, Anon. It’s not like we’re in the military,” he rubs his chin. “How about right now? I’ve got a new batch outside just waiting to meet us.”
“Now sounds fine.”
>”I was hoping you’d say that. Let’s go check out the new ones.”
>He finishes his drink and sets the now empty glass down.
>You follow as he walks through the house.
>”It’s important to remember that these are thinking creatures. Once they have accepted their place in life they should be given some respect. For those that behave well I allow extra privileges, and even some spending money for the best. That way they always have something to look forward to. Something even as small as privacy means the world to them. I think you’ll find that goes a long way.”
>That seems pretty reasonable.
>He opens a door and you are on a porch overlooking a field.
“What about before they learn their place?”
>He starts walking toward a concrete building, that isn’t much bigger than a shed or a garage.
>Melody, and Scoots are waiting next to the door with a basket.
6/10
>>
>>25908687
>”Well, you’re about to find out. For new ones I like to give only hay and water for the first week. This breaks them down and makes sure they understand that they aren’t in Equestria anymore. The first time they meet me is a week after they are purchased. If they behave, I give them an apple.” He stops in front of the building. “You won’t believe how happy they are for that. This way they know the only way to improve their situation is to be docile and subservient.”
>You’ve never had a pony slave before.
>Only letting them eat hay seems cruel.
“Do any ponies refuse to behave?”
>”Sometimes we get... hmm, wild one, but they usually fall in line fairly quickly. When we go in,” he shakes a fist, “you have to be firm. Don’t say anything, and don’t show any emotions. Just stand behind me and watch. Now hold that basket.”
>You look down and grab it.
>Inside are several apples.
“Alright.”
>”Melody, is there anything I should know before we go in?”
>”The pink one is called Cheerilee. I believe she was the teacher of the filly, and a friend of the pony who is still very angry. That one’s name is Sweetie Drops, and her talent is some sort of cooking. She is in the third cell. The grey filly is Silver Spoon. She has been very docile the last few days.”
>”I know Silver Spoon and Cheerilee.” Scoots perks up. “Cheerilee was my teacher, and Silver was in my class. She was kind of mean though.”
>”Ponies always have such fanciful names. Ready, Anon?”
>You nod, and he opens the door.
>Scoots stays outside as you, File, and Melody enter.
>Inside you see three filthy ponies.
>They are all very thin and tired looking.
>The one in the second to last cell starts yelling, “Let us out! We shouldn’t be here!”
>She starts kicking at the bars without any results.
>File walks in slowly and deliberately.
>He gives each a dismissive look.
>The small grey pony shies away from the glance.
>”Ponies.”
7/10
>>
>>25908706
>Sweetie Drops continues yelling.
>File gives her an icy glare.
>She sneers in response, but shuts up.
>”Ponies. My name is File Nohtfound, and you are in Pleasant Farms. Here you will be trained in all manner of domestic duties. Whatever you did before, doesn’t matter anymore. This is your new life. If you behave, you will be treated well. If you act up you will be punished. The only thing I require is loyalty, and respect. If you swear you will behave, then you will be allowed to bathe, and will be able to sleep in a nice bed tonight. That sounds nice doesn’t it?”
>None of the ponies respond.
>”No? You would prefer to stay here?”
>Again, none of them say anything.
>File grabs an apple from your basket and examines it.
>”This looks tasty, doesn’t it?”
>This gets the filly’s attention, and she steps toward the cell door to get a closer look.
>File notices and shows her the apple.
>”What about you? Will you behave?”
>Silver looks at the others before bowing her head in shame.
>She says something but you can’t quite hear.
>”What was that?” File asks.
>”Yes, sir.”
>”Good.”
>He makes a motion and Melody opens the first cell.
>Silver takes a step back in fear.
>”It’s alright. Here, you can have this, Silver Spoon.”
>She hesitates for a moment before lunging forward to grab the apple.
>Silver quickly gobbles it down.
>”That’s a good pony,” File says as he holds out another apple.
>This time she takes it slowly, but doesn’t move away.
>File pets her mane lightly before turning his attention to the next mare.
>”What about you... uhh...”
>”Cheerilee,” Melody finishes for him.
>The pony’s ears perk up at her name, but for some reason she keeps looking at the ground.
>After a moment she makes the slightest nod.
>Melody opens the second cell, and File puts the apple in front of her.
>Cheerilee shamefully pulls it toward her and eats it slowly.
8/10
>>
>On public display in front of the gates of canterlot castle, lit brightly in the eternal night by a line of bright torches, is a stage with Celestia stockaded, exposed, presented, and available for all her subjects to show her how much she is loved and adored.
>A surprising few but the most wretched scum have volunteered for the occasion to have a try at her.
>Loyalty and love for their sun princess still exists in most ponies, but as the eternal night sets on, and equestria's food and resources dwindle, she will see just how quick a people can turn.
>Deep inside the dungeons of the castle, away from public eye, was the rightful heiress to Celestia's throne, Princess Cadance.
>Princess Cadance was still a threat, both in her place and in her abilities.
>Celestia could cast the light of the very sun and bring the world to daylight, but her power was now useless in Nightmare's shadow, her throne usurped.
>But Cadance had the power to cast love on a large scale, she could rally adoration for her and her cohorts, could turn the loyalty of a people back to empassioned resistance.
>But breaking the six had given you experience, and you knew how to twist even the most sacred things, defiling and withering them.
>>
>>25908731
>Rarity, the element of generosity, through all her nobility, had her imperfections, she was proud, vein, and did not want to give in when you came for her. But you changed that.
>You gave her cruelty, shame, abuse, and humiliation.
>Rarity was such a punching bag to your abuse, such a toilet to your most disgusting outlets of debaseful pleasure, that stockholm had taken her and she now begged for your abusive hand, and suckled at you for your filth.
>Cadance was an alicorn that burned with the power of love, but she had her weaknesses.
>In order to cast love, she needed to be loved by many. But in her dark dungeon, she felt the love of her subjects increasingly distant, cold, and fading. Had they forgotten her?
>She is still not very safe to approach, for she could cast her spell and turn the victim's loyalty away from Nightmare Moon.
>So she is kept in isolation, contained within a shield bubble. Guards are discouraged from coming near.
>She is denied food and water for days, and though does not die from starvation or dehydration, she weakens to a dismal state, losing most of her power.
>Her subjects, the crystal heart and her true love shining armor are far away now.
>You propose an idea to Nightmare Moon as to what to do about Cadance for her disloyalty.
>Nightmare Moon likes the idea, and accompanies you as you went to her cell.
>Cadance looks up bleakly. NMM dropps the shield.
>Cadance resists, blasting a small burst of bright red energy at NMM, but Nightmare deflects it and knocks her back against the wall with a counterspell.
>Cadance yields, utterly spent, it was a last desperate swing.
>Nightmare gives you the chain to lead Cadance in her shackles by to her new home.
>>
>>25908730
>”What about you, Sweetie Drops?”
>”Never!” She shouts and goes back to kicking the door. “Let me out!”
>File frowns at this.
>”Maybe a few more days will help her change her mind?” Melody asks.
>”Yeah. This one isn’t ripe yet.”
>Melody nods and motions for the other two to follow her.
“What if you gave her an apple anyway?”
>File gives you a confused look.
>”She doesn’t deserve one...”
“But it would be a nice gesture,” you say sheepishly.
>”I thought I told you not to speak,” File whispers. He then raises his voice so everyone can hear. “Fine. I am feeling generous today.”
>He places an apple within reach of the cage, and the pony greedily grabs it.
>She stares File down as she eats the treat.
>”When you change your mind there will be many more of those.”
>Sweetie Drops just keeps nibbling the apple.
>”Melody, please have Scoots clean up these ponies and let them have a hot meal.”
>”Yes, Mr. Nohtfound.”
>The five of you leave, and Melody closes the door behind her.
>”Hello,” Scoots says quietly.
>”Scootaloo?” Cheerilee asks.
>Silver Spoon seems to recognize her as well.
>Scoots waves a hoof to tell them to be quiet.
>”Yeah it’s me. C’mon, I’ll show you around.”
>The two follow the pegasus toward the house.
>File waits until they are out of earshot before turning to you.
>”Anon, next time do not question me in front of ponies.”
“I’m sorry, File. She just looked...”
>”It undermines my authority when someone questions me in front of others,” he presses his lips together. “That’s alright this time. It’s your first day after all.”
9/10
>>
>>25908741
>You tug and pull her, submissively and cooperatively, towards another chamber, larger, enough for a gathering.
>Cadance was chained haunched down so she couldn't stand up against a large, cold metal trough on the floor, with metal walls about a foot tall on four sides of her, and left to be for the time being.
>Meanwhile, In the castle barracks a party was thrown for the royal guards to celebrate the coronation of Nightmare Moon,
>...and the dethronement and humiliation of Celestia at the stockading and rutting ceremonies earlier.
>A break of festivities was held for the stressed and terrified soldiers full of drinking, music and revelry, on a night that would never end.
>The guards got worked up, drunk, and... in need of a visit to the little fillies' room.
>After no more than an hour and a half, they all began to notice a sobering reality about their party arrangements.
>All the bathrooms in the castle barracks had been locked.
>“Hey, what gives? We have to go, master Anon! Why are they locked?”, they say to you.
“Oh, I suppose you're all in need of some lavatory relief. Sorry, we're having a lot of... issues with the plumbing... Come with me, I will show you the way to the only facility we have available at the moment.” you say to them with a devilish smirk on your face.
>They look at each other worriedly, but, looking about to burst, they eagerly follow you through deeper halls into the castle.
>>
>>25908753
>Melody steps toward you both.
>”Should I show Mr. Nohtfound to his room?”
>”That’s fine. Give him the paperwork, and then tomorrow have one of the ponies give him the tour.”
>Melody nods and starts trotting off.
>”Oh, and Anon. I’d like for you to train one of these ponies personally. I think it’d be a good learning experience.”
”Which one?”
>He shrugs.
>”Whichever. Let me know tomorrow. I’m going to check out the gardens.”
>You watch for a moment as he walks toward some ponies arguing over vegetables.
>As you turn you notice Melody is waiting for you impatiently.
>You wonder why File lets her have an attitude like that.
>Ignoring those thoughts you quickly catch up to her.
"Does he always make that speech when he meets new ponies?"
>She starts moving toward the house again.
>"Sometimes he puts a little more flair into it, but the basics are always the same."
"Alright..."
>You're not sure what to say, so you just follow her in silence.
>Her hooves click on the wooden floor as she shows you down a hallway.
>"And, this will be your room. "
>She opens a door and you see a modestly furnished room.
>"The papers are on your desk. Fill them out as best you can and I'll look over them tomorrow."
"Thanks, Melody. Uh, what should I do now?"
>She frowns at this question.
>"Do you really think you have what it takes for this job?"
"Are all the ponies like you?" You scoff.
>"I don't think are a good fit, and I'm going to tell File that."
>What is wrong with this mare?
"You could at least give me a chance."
>Melody clears her throat.
>"I'll send a servant over to check on you. Dinner is at six. After that, you can either go home to pick up your things, or stay here. I don't care either way."
>She doesn't wait for you to respond, and closes the door behind her.
"It was nice to meet you too."
End of Chapter 1
10/10
>>
>>25908758
>Into the chamber the anxious guards follow you, and when their eyes adjust to the light and they see their princess of love chained to the floor they gasp in horror
>A look from you quickly makes them snap back into soldierhood.
>They stare blankly on at her, not daring to look at you.
>”Here is your lavatory, my loyal soldiers.”
>You beckon the guards to gather fearfully in a circle.
>You stand in front of her.
“Princess Cadance... the princess of love,” you chuckle derisively, “Will you receive love of your subjects, or give them love in return? Never again. Celestia, the six elements of harmony, all your friends and family, now submit fully to our will, they get a taste of love. Celestia right now is in the square, heartily receiving the love of all her subjects... The six can get a taste of my love anytime, ...if I feel inclined to give it to them. But will you get your people's love? MY love? No. For there is no love for the unloyal. And if you don't receive love, you have none to give in return. So what are you good for, then? You are a burden, an extraneous player, a third wheel who just had to be there. You had to step up and rebel, resist us, insisting on some arbitrary right to a throne your line no longer has any hold on.”
>you grab her by her mane, and pull her face toward yours.
“We have a use for ponies like that. You're not an enemy, you're not even a slave. You're a trough. A trifle thing in which we dispose of our waste.”
>>
>>25908776
>You pick up a metal and leather object and hold it up to her.
“Open your mouth.” you command.
>She just glares at you, frowning. A solid left hook and with a gasp of pain she complies.
>You force her jaw open and shove the object in.
>She gags and her tongue wrestles with it, but you it in and strap it on around her head.
>It is a mouth-ring.
>Now Cadance is ready to fullfill her new role in life.
>She was going to be a public urinal for the rest of her immortal days.
>The guards all begin to worriedly look at each other, biting their lips, dancing on tiptoe, glancing at you in fear.
>One guardspony can't take it anymore, in a tiptoeing dance he frantically moves over to her, practically shoving you out of the way.
>He stands upon the grated platform set over her trough, and forcefully takes her head and pushes it up into his underbelly.
>His dick flops out of its sheath, and plops into Cadance's awaiting, gaping, ring-fastened maw.
>He clenches his teeth, sucks in, and releases a deep sigh of relief as a loud torrent of thick yellow urine sprays into Princess Cadance's mouth.
>Cadance gags, gurgles and sputters horribly for awhile in the silent chamber, urine splashing and spattering down her front and into the trough where she sits.
>but with the massive flow of liquid entering her oral cavity, she can't fight anymore
>She begins gulping it down in a frantic attempt to free up her throat for a breath of air.
>It's not working. The guard really has to go, and his flow goes on for what seems like a full minute.
>Cadance's eyes roll back in her head as she gurgles weakly in the relentless flow.
>She looks like she is going to drown in piss from her first guard, and she still has the rest of the regiment to go.
>>
>>25908790
> The rest of the guards all look on anxiously at the first guard pony, whose face is flush with relief as he empties the contents of his swollen bladder down the love princesse's throat.
>In the deathly silence of the dungeon the watery sound of the first guard's micturition gushing into Cadance's gaping mouth echoes off the walls.
>There could not be a worse thing for a room full of frightened guard ponies about to piss themselves to have to hear.
>They continue to glance at the wretched sight of their princess being used as a urinal back up to you in fear.
>You smile on at them and nod.
>The rest of the guards frantically form a line in front of Cadance.
>As soon as the first guard's stream slows to a trickle, he shakes the last few squirts off across her lips and face.
>Another guard anxiously steps up, forces Cadance's mouth onto his crotch and pees like a racehorse.
>Then another.
>And another.
>The sight is so disgusting you almost vomit yourself from having to witness it, but you hold it down and stand strong, unblinkingly watching the show.
>What Cadance doesn't manage to swallow falls into the trough she sits in, the smell wafting from it is overwhelmingly pungent
>Cadance looks up at you from under the guard's bellies and stares back into your eyes with an expression that looks like sympathy.
>She winces her eyes, and you see her horn begin to glimmer a little.
>>
>>25908800
>Impossible! Nightmare said she was too weak for magic now! You brace yourself.
>Nothing happens as you feared for a second, when you hear a voice in your head.
>'You poor thing. You have no idea what awaits you once Nightmare Moon's use in you is over... It will be a thousand fold the torture of what you think this is for me! But even now there is still hope. Just listen to that whisper from Nightmare Moon when she is in doubt, the voice she tries to hide. Listen to it, answer it and you can save yourself, and all that you love!'
>You consider the words in your head, keeping a poker face, and shake the thought away, pretending you didn't hear anything. She looks at you for awhile, anxiously awaiting to see what your reaction may be to her message, but as your expression remains unwavering, she begins to look unsure if you heard it.
>as she gargles down the piss of the last guard, her eyes are rolled back, glazed over, staring out blankly into nothingness. Already after just one session he mighty alicorn princess of love looks broken. But time will tell. And she will spend a lot of it at her new job.
>After several minutes all the guards had gone and walked back down the hallway, most looking deadpan with inner guilt, but a few were changing their demeanor, after serving and worshipping her, a few of them couldn't help but enjoyed the experience a little, chuckling quietly amongst each other.
>Cadance's belly bulged with the urine of a whole herd of stallions. You looked down at the sight of her, resting in an inch deep puddle of urine in the trough from what she hadn't guzzled. If she felt thirsty again anytime soon, she had plenty more around her to drink. She would not need much other attendance at all.
“Allright guards. This is to be the only working bathroom set aside for your force for the next two weeks.”
>>
>>25908811
>An immortal alicorn could endure near infinite levels of degredation and torture.
>You would see how effective Cadance is at love once every semblance of her ponyhood, personhood, and dignity was marred into nothingness,
>once she learned that she really was nothing more now than a thing to relieve oneself of waste into and forget about.
>>
File: Cantstopwatching.png (542KB, 382x696px) Image search: [Google]
Cantstopwatching.png
542KB, 382x696px
>>25908824
>>
>>25908824
Continue
>>
>>25908769
wait a minute

i know you
>>
>>25908886
Pissfag has returned
>>
>>25908824
Mind throwing a name or trip on?

I like to filter the disgusting fetish shit.
>>
>>25908886
I've written for several threads. Mostly flutterrape, but I enjoy anything with an interesting premise.
>>
>>25908920
>>
File: 1436718723760.png (780KB, 4520x4037px) Image search: [Google]
1436718723760.png
780KB, 4520x4037px
>>25907811
see >>25909090

>>25908052
see >>25909137

I failed.
>>
>>25908769
>My name is File Nohtfound
god it fucking hurts

Want to see Anon crumple under the pressure of being firm with a mare he falls in love with.
>>
>>25908824
This story helped me to realize that the Dashie piss story was appealing to me because of the intimate nature of it, and that I really don't have a water sports fetish.

Tastefully done, Anon, just not my thing.
>>
>>25909360
And then he helps her escape and runs away with her.

Then Mr. Nohtfound pursues them Mad Max style.

>"BRING ME BACK MY PROPERTY."
>>
File: 1450495526140.gif (1MB, 970x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450495526140.gif
1MB, 970x900px
>>25908731
>>25908741
>>25908758
>>25908776
>>25908790
>>25908800
>>25908811
>>25908824
pony slave general
more like
piss slave general
i didn't dislike it till you had the whole candybutt-as-a-urinal though
>>
>>25908769
pretty great, mate.
I not only look forward to more entries but reading your other shit.
also, more should label their posts so we know if they're done or how many are left
>>
File: 1448440139945.jpg (13KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448440139945.jpg
13KB, 255x200px
>>25908824
I think this is taking it too far now.
Nonetheless it was well written. Sooo... keep going I guess?
>>
>>25907541
your posts boil down to saying "now" she isn't a total cunt, whereas the backpeddle you are trying to sell is that that she was not a total cunt
>>
File: 1448460415956.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448460415956.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>25908769
Good stuff
>>
>>25909137
>>25908485
Both of these images have very good submissive undertones that are wonderfully evocative of the feelings of a repressed pony.
>>
>>25908846
>>25908859
>>25908920
>>25909788
>>25909915
This is literally a one shit spin off from the SiM general written well over a year ago when the Namless story first started. The nigger just copy pasted it from they're pastebin to here.
>>
File: 1451152548245.jpg (46KB, 375x550px) Image search: [Google]
1451152548245.jpg
46KB, 375x550px
>>25910015
Wow... thats pretty scummy
>>
>>25910015

And so it begins. They are coming. They bring nothing but ruin. They will be the death of this thread.
>>
File: 1451067613750.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1451067613750.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
>>25910015
Fuck him for doing that.

I have a suggestion for what to do with him.
>pic related
>>
>>25909949
thank you
>>
File: 1445041584179.jpg (116KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445041584179.jpg
116KB, 700x700px
>>25908517
Has a bit of bond age in it, but unfortunately wasn't finished although I'm hopeful since there was a recent pol over in the SiM thread that hints towards writefag coming back.
http://pastebin.com/HXtRQpUs
>>
>>25910102
Who?
>>
Still got damn wrighters block.
>>
File: reeeeeeee.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
God damnit where the fuck are my skittles?
Stop eating all my fucking skittles I want some now
I wanna taste the fucking rainbow

GIVE ME MOAR STORY NOW
RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25910611
happens to literally everyone.
Just write
you don't have to post it
If you don't want to write, don't, but if you want to write don't be discouraged because you don't know what to write about or what you write turns out to be shitty. Just fucking write
>>
File: 1450186116979.jpg (64KB, 680x489px) Image search: [Google]
1450186116979.jpg
64KB, 680x489px
>>25910650
holy shit can you please stop.
People begging for Jessi to come back was/is less obnoxious
>>
File: 461.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
461.png
290KB, 680x680px
>>25910666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM
>>
>>25910650
writefag said tuesday
>>
Always $trive And Prosper
>>
Where is the Pinkie and Kidnon story? I was hoping it would turn into something beautiful. I want to d'aww at Pinkie enabling childhood shenanigans, damn it.

What about the Rarity story from early on? I wish it weren't on hiatus. It actually had a more unique angle than "ponies as house slaves".

I didn't give either writefag the love they deserved and now they are dead. I regret everything.
>>
>>25911561
I know that feeling, man, I wanted more pinkie and kidanon too.
>>
File: appul5.png (179KB, 988x1024px) Image search: [Google]
appul5.png
179KB, 988x1024px
alright here is more hackysack and unnamed or something

continuing from this here pair of arrows followed by a string of numbers: >>25891969

"Hey, can you hold this for a minute?"
>"Uh... alright."
>You pass of the object in your hand off to Applejack, freeing yourself to focus on fumbling with this shitty fucking door.
>It takes way more work than it feels like you would need, but the door unlocks with an unsatisfying click and opens with an equally unsatisfying and quite quiet creak.
>You then head inside, leading Applejack along on the lead rope.
>Or, that is what you would be doing, but the lead rope had left your hand and was being held in her mouth.
"Did I..."
>"Yep."
>Well, shit.
>This bodes well for your career as a slave master.
>Sheepishly, you take the rope out of her mouth, taking extra care to not touch where her mouth had been.
>And with that out of the way, the two of you head inside.
"Make yourself at home, mi casa, su casa, right?"
>"What does that rightly mean?"
>Damn, that really fell flat.
>What are you, your dad?
"So, uh, you hungry, then?"
>"Well, I do have a hankering for some real food."
"As opposed to, uh, imaginary food?"
>Jesus fuck, you really are your dad.
>"You ever eat raw hay before? It aint exactly a flavor sensation."
"Point taken."
>The two of you walk to the kitchen.
"Well, good thing my fridge is fully stocked."
>>
File: appul4.png (256KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
appul4.png
256KB, 460x600px
>>25911586
>It's not fully stocked.
>In fact, your entire kitchen is definitely underflowing with supplies.
>All that you got in the fridge are a variety of condiments, a small amount of prepackaged meat-like product, and a few miscellaneous (and mostly expired) food items.
>You can't really find anything you would think a pony could eat at a glance, but then your eyes drift upon a solution at the back of the fridge.
>Mutha.
>Fuckin.
>Spray-on pancake batter.
>Hell, it's mostly full, too.
>You pull this curious solution out of the fridge and hold it in the air, examining it.
>"Uh, Anon, what is that?"
"The greatest invention of mankind, instant pancake batter, just wait and we'll have loads of pancakes just like that."
>You attempt to snap your fingers and fail, producing only a quiet flicking noise
>Then you proceed to preform the idiot-proof ritual of instant pancake makery.
>You don't know why you don't make this stuff more often.

>Now you remember why you don't make this shit more often.
>It's fucking horrible.
>Though it took you a few bites to confirm this was the truth, you now knew that it was so.
>You dump the discs of pure failure into the trash, and then take the rest of the can of spray on batter and throw it away, too.
>All the while, Applejack is attempting to work through her portion, clearly enjoying the experience less and less with each bite taken.
>If this continues reality itself will probably start folding in on itself by the sheer unpleasantness of the experience she is having.
"Well, that was far worse than I remembered."
>Christ, she's still trying to eat it.
>Momma horse didn't raise no entitled brat.
>Watching this magical talking horse be in such an unpleasant situation makes you feel unpleasant, so you decide to put a stop to it.
"Applejack, yo-you can spit it out if you want to, I wouldn't blame you."
>Honestly, given the quality of those pancakes, no one in the history of mankind would or could blame her.
>>
>>25911599
>She takes up your offer and quickly moves over to the trash can to expunge the horror that is the anti-pancake from her mouth.
>At the same time, you move out of the way towards the hall to give her ample room.
>Though a 4-ish foot tall quadruped is small compared to a camel, it is a pretty notable presence when compared to a bipedal beanpole like yourself.
>Well, you are out of things in the realm of actual meal-type food and still have a hungry horse.
>You really need to start grocery shopping more regularly, instead of putting it off until there isn't a single crumb in the house.
"That's that, then, I have to go grocery shopping."
"So, before I go, I'm assuming you can't eat animal-based products, right?"
>"No, I just can't eat meat. Eggs and butter and such are all good, sugarcube."
>Okay, so these ponies aren't completely herbivorous, then.
>Good to know.
"Alright, bye."
>You've never been good at exits, or introductions, or thirds of things.

...and that's your lot, next time it's grocery shopping, more tomfoolery, and maybe some different things. Stay tuned for partial excitement.
>>
Woke up to find this join page 8, that just shouldn't be...
>>
File: scarftavia.png (482KB, 1801x1930px) Image search: [Google]
scarftavia.png
482KB, 1801x1930px
>>25902695
So... can we declare this story ded or will it be continued?
>>
File: fuck you imma cat.gif (2MB, 256x226px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you imma cat.gif
2MB, 256x226px
>>25908400
>wake up and realize i didnt post my story anywhere and that nothing saved
god damn it I passed out on the keyboard and cloSed the window
>>
>>25912359
I don't know how you even manage this.
>>
File: applejack_by_sion_ara-d7kv0kv.png (286KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
applejack_by_sion_ara-d7kv0kv.png
286KB, 800x700px
>>25911607

>taking your camel to the store.
You're gonna get your ass thrown out.

that's a big pony. Maybe to big for cuddles and this is the 3rd aj story we had. Both others unfinished... and now look. You got me crying again.
>>
File: 1450528011609.png (300KB, 820x750px) Image search: [Google]
1450528011609.png
300KB, 820x750px
>>
>>25911607
platonic flank grabbing when?
>>
>>25912964
>Actually liking autism horse
>Thinking wall eyes are cute
Ill pay someone to write green of her being abused.
>>
>>25912971
>not liking innocent cute horse
>caring enough to pay money to spite others
10/10 human being right here guys
>>
File: 1450755390154.gif (967KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1450755390154.gif
967KB, 490x367px
>>25913016
>>25912971
>Liking the shows reference to special needs children.
>Actually thinking retards are innocent.
>Not paying to see others suffer.
>>
File: Blue Derp of Death.png (196KB, 2000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Derp of Death.png
196KB, 2000x1800px
>>25912971
>implying derp is smart enough to be properly trained
She's more likely to just die from abuse than to actually learn anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (406KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406KB, 1600x1300px
>>
>>25913142
>abusing retard horse
>>
>>25913389
>Not abusing retard horse
>>
File: 1450527051206.jpg (35KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1450527051206.jpg
35KB, 800x670px
>>25912971
As the guy who posted the picture I just wanted to let you know I don't really like her that much. I just scrolled and grabbed a random picture that was related.
>>
File: 1450753868750.jpg (296KB, 712x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1450753868750.jpg
296KB, 712x1544px
Ling update, woo
-----------------------
>Be a human
>You have a changeling
>Changeling is strangely melancholy, even after a doctors visit and getting beat up by a pony
>Though she shows lots of emotion when you do and when she finds something she cares about
>Oh and her names Ling, its both fitting and silly
>Hell she’s not even a gook
>But she’s friendly and fun to have around
>Thank god you got drunk with your credit card out last week
>As of now you’ve eaten at IHOP, gone to bed, bath, and beyond
>You didn’t find a remote there to control time sadly
>But you did find her a Santa outfit for the upcoming holidays
> After all that you went cloths shopping
>Ling really liked that and got lots of stuff
>She REALLY likes socks and scarves
>After all that was done as well as her trying to eat a whole watermelon, you decided to bring her to a doctor after a skirmish with a pony
>Everything was find according to the nice nurse who was intent on studying Ling alone
>Didn’t tell you what he found
>He just looked surprised and amused
>Though he gave the Urine sample an odd look
>Then again from everything you know, piss is yellow, not green
>Especially being that green is also the color of her blood
>You’ve been driving for a while now though and Ling as explained something you didn’t know
>You had decided to ask her about her shell and the cracks
>Which she replied in a very matter of fact simple way was that she molted
>Like crabs, or crawfish
>Shits neat yo
>But now, you’re in thought
>Bringing Ling home, not the best idea, she’ll get rowdy and playful
>At least its nothing sexual like some owners
>Ling apparently can see your thought look and has gone into her own little world
>You believe she’s talking to her sisters in the hive, but you have no idea
>You ultimately decide on driving around for a while and stop down by the pet store
>>
File: 1450935083025.png (328KB, 1007x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1450935083025.png
328KB, 1007x1029px
>>25914193
>Ling looks up from the dash and sees where you two are
>“Hey, why are we here?”
>You open the door and hop out
“The last stop we needed to make, You’re not going to cause me trouble and that old leash is going to snap any moment”
>She huffs, following suit and hopping out along with you
>“So you want to get me a new LEASH of all things”
>You nod and grab the one on her
“Law says I have to, and I think you’d look better with a new one”
>Ling looks at you, but refuses to move closer, making your hand yank back
>“I’d rather not”
“I’d rather you would”
>“I don’t want a leash at all Anon”
“This is one time you don’t get to make the choice Ling, now come on”
>She still keeps from moving
“Okay then, I’ll carry you and make you look like a fool”
>“You wouldn’t”
“Don’t doubt my ability to spill spaghetti Ling”
>“But you don’t have any noodles on you”
>You grunt and grab her around the barrel
>She yelps and flails around, but you keep a tight hold on her and carry her in
>She looks like a pissed off cat
“Its an expression, to spill spaghetti”
>Ling, however, is too busy pouting to bother listening now, while you carry her through the store to the dog leashes and collars
>With the number of chains and spiked collars however, you now remember why you hate going to the only pet store in town
>Its ghetto as fuck
>Actually there’s an adult store on one side of the plaza, and a ghetto style clothing store on the other
>Fuck this place
>None the less you go through the wall of leashes and collars till you do eventually find the ones that aren’t absolute shit
>Ling looks away from you, luckily she isn’t so stubborn as to let you pick out the collar for her
>She ends up getting a matching green set
“You really like green don’t you”
>Ling squirms around till you finally put her down
>“Yes, I do, it reminds me of home”
>You nod and walk her back to the front of the store
>>
File: 1450933301734.png (1MB, 750x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1450933301734.png
1MB, 750x1920px
>>25914212
>At the front is a pony worker
>She looks tired and pissed off at the world
>Actually that’s understandable, this shop is shit
>The fish tanks even have algae in them
>The orange pony with a carrot cutie mark looks up at you two as you buy the leash
>“Well, at least it isn’t another damn spiked collar for a black guy”
>You stare at her in shock and lean down
“Uh, look you may hate your shop, but don’t say that”
>She huffs and looks back to the register, ignoring you
>Racist ponies, who woulda thought
>Anyway you put the new set on Ling
>Under the old collar you notice its worn on her carapace a bit
>Its much lighter then the rest of her
“Does it hurt?”
>She looks at you confused, then touches her neck
>“Oh, that, no, not really. Just itches”
>You put the new collar on and nod
>Then Ling catches the blacked out store beside the pet store and blinks
>“All the other stores have lights on inside, what’s up with that one”
“Oh that’s an adult shop”
>Oh shit Anon think before you speak
>“what makes it adult?”
>Fuck, what do you say
>Well anon the truth would work, heck she’d probably want to see what humans are up to in there
>Shut up brain that’s not okay
>Ling is staring at you
>Brain, hurry, ideas
>>
File: 1451026246269.jpg (1MB, 1748x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1451026246269.jpg
1MB, 1748x1181px
>>25914227
“Sex store”
>God damn it brain
>Ling stares at you for a moment
>“why would you want that? I imagine humans don’t have THAT much trouble getting sex, why would they go to a store for it?”
>Fuck
“No, I mean, they sell supplies for it, toys, condoms, cloths, but, that stores a bit more uh, dirty, than the nice ones”
>Ling tugs the leash as she tries to head in that direction
>“Some ponies did that, but it wasn’t very common, unlike changelings they’re suppose to be cute little innocent brats”
“And?”
>“I want to see now”
“I’d rather not Ling”
>“Why not?”
“Its embarrassing”
>“You’re silly Anon, come on!”
>She tugs harder and you look around
>Well, there aren’t that many people around today being a Sunday
>And you did need one thing
>Fuck it
>You bring Ling inside and, unsurprisingly there is a pony working the counter
>This ones got a big as fuck horn
>Neat
------------------
Oh yeah and pastebin http://pastebin.com/CndZXCih
>>
File: trojan.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
trojan.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>>25914295
>>“Welcome to The Adult Super Store, If there’s anything I can help you with please ask”
>And you thought the other pony sounded broken, this one sounds down right depressed
>Of course looking her over you see why
>Over her cutie mark is a poorly taped on sign
>$100
>And you know for a fact she isn’t for sale to a good home
>You unclip Lings leash and let her wonder around to look while you approach the pink pony
>Oh shit she’s got wings to
“Uh, hi, um”
>You look at her cheap name tag
“Cadence”
>The pony looks at you with tired eyes
>>“What can I help you with sir”
“Uh, I just needed some of the lotion you keep behind the counter”
>She rolls her eyes
>>“most pony keepers don’t need it”
“Well considering I’m not using her for THAT”
>This seems to intrigue her
>>“Why not?”
“because I respect her, and she just got to my house yesterday”
>>“Well, that’s, actually nice of you. Unusual but nice”
>Cadence gets you the lotion
>Its actually decent fapping lotion
>Smells decent without perfume to
>Only the best for your little buddy
“You okay?”
>Cadence sighs and leans in
>>“Is it that obvious? Look if you’re going to use me I need to call my boss, and I’d really rather not”
“Huh? No, you’re a pony why would I want to?”
>She rubs her head
>>“Oh, sorry. Uh, no reason”
>She looks away
>Damn that’s one depressed pony
>Ling bounds up to you holding
>God damn it Ling where did you find a horse cock
“Ling please put that back”
>“Its so realistic though look at it!”
>She wiggles it in your face
>Cadence can’t help but start giggling
>You face palm
“Please Ling, put it back”
>“Aw but I want it!”
“LING!”
>Cadence giggles more
>>“Actually that’s on sale, 75% off”
>She leans in real close this time
>Her breath smells like she’s had a customer not long ago
>Ew
>>“Look, mares go into heat, I would advise you buy that, or you help her, your choice”
>>
File: Нетерпеливая 3.gif (374KB, 440x342px) Image search: [Google]
Нетерпеливая 3.gif
374KB, 440x342px
>Skittles update tomorrow
>>
>>25914366
BUY THE HORSE
>>
>>25914402
TOUCH THE COW
>>
>>25914415
FUG THE BUG

Would ling be satisfied with just anon? Especially if she pulled that beast off the shelf
>>
>>25914441
nothing compares to organic cock silly
>>
>>25914449
>Anon uses HOT MONKEY DICK [ORGANIC]
>It's super effective!
>>
>>25914366
>And with that, money on the table
>“I didn’t really want it, but if you’re offering”
>She puts it on the counter
>God damn this Changeling, you’re going to need a few drinks after this
>Well, 30 bucks for a horse cock and lotion
>At leash it’s a lot of good quality lotion
>You got out decent at least
>Except Ling is now giggling like a mad man cause she’s carrying around a horse cock
>“You humans have some strange interests”
“Says the girl who just made me buy her a dildo”
>“Hey, I just thought it was funny I didn’t think you’d actually buy it”
“I swear to god Ling, we’re going home”
>She huffs and puts it away behind the seat
>At this point you’re both amused and disturbed
>Time for home because fuck this
>And so you go
>Being that you’re currently in the lesser side of town, it takes a good 20 minutes to get home
>Scratch that, car wreck, make that 30
>>
>>25914470
>But, when the two of you DO reach your cheap little house, you refuse to carry it in
>Ling looks up at you
>“How am I suppose to carry all this in!”
“You have a mouth, I’ve seen you use it to carry stuff”
>“But I don’t want to!”
“And I was nice enough to buy all this for you, the least you can do is carry it in”
>Ling puts up a bit more protest, but you refuse to let her in the house till she does as she’s told
>That gets her, because she REALLY wants to get her room set up
>You leave the door open and grab your cider, beer is bitter, cider is sweet and tasty
>You turn on the news and take a seat
>Ling drags in all the bags, and before long she has everything inside
>She kicks the door shut and you wince when it slams shut
“Damn it Ling, don’t kick everything, human shit can’t handle it”
>She looks back at the hoof prints in the door
>“I can see that”
>While you chill out and watch the news
>Well, mostly chill
>Lots of political ideas and things that make you yell at the TV in autism
>Ling is in her bedroom setting the place up
>You DO have a few chores you’ve thought up while out, but you’ll let her have the luxury of setting the place up how she wants first
>Then work
>Later that is
------
I went 100 characters over the limit
really?
Anyway thats all for now
>>
>>25914485
oh fuck i forgot to mention, Ling has been in disguise since she left the doctors office
>>
File: 12432525364.jpg (29KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
12432525364.jpg
29KB, 600x400px
>>25914366
>horse dildo
>it's not even spoilered
Aw shit anon, are you trying to [trigger] Scruffy or something?
>>
File: 1440547136375.gif (916KB, 190x180px) Image search: [Google]
1440547136375.gif
916KB, 190x180px
>>25914193
>>25914212
You used the pictures I posted earlier! and you posted more Ling!

Today is a good day.
>>
>>25914568
You know, sometimes he's pretty cool. About a year or so ago a bunch of us had serious nostalgia boners and were discussing Milky Way.

I forget the thread, but we were bitching about how we missed her and someone posted a picture. Scruffy came in and, since we were in autosage, posted her along with us. The thread ended up lasting a good while, and we all got along and posted sweetest horse.

It kinda reminded me of the Christmas Truce of 1914. If you're around, Scruffman, thanks for that night, we miss her.
>>
>>25914631
>The scrufftruce of 2014
dayum
>>
Surprised there is no liberator anon story where he runs around freeing slaves.
>>
>>25914743
The green I'm writing is somewhat like that, though it only focuses on horses being abused.

Bluebird's green also features freeing ponies.
>>
>>25914765
Looking foward to it.

Wheres soarin bro at? He seems to post 1-2 walls of green, says hes going to pump out more, then doesn't.
>>
>>25914366
There wasn't any confrontation between the changeling and princess cadance?
>>
>>25914485
Ling is mischievously adorable and I'd want to slap her and cuddle her at the same time.
>>
>>25914976
Yeah, I was waiting for something when he revealed it was Cadance too. Thought he was going somewhere with that.
>>
File: approval.gif (637KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
approval.gif
637KB, 500x280px
>>25915002
>I'd want to slap her and cuddle her at the same time.
So would I. . . with MUH DICK
>>
>>25914295
>2 hours ago

>>25914366
>1 hour ago

Bumping with content? This is some next level shit
>>
>>25914976
Wasn't Ling still disguised?
>>
>>25915179
Wouldn't Ling recognize cadance?
>>
>>25915200
Well, I'm sure the transition from love princess to a soulless adult shop prostitute probably changed a few things about her appearance.

Or maybe Ling only cared about the horse cock.
>>
>>25914491
>Ling was disguised
Yeah, I kind of figured that when Cadance didn't have an aneurysm from a Changeling walking in.
>Acquire Lovehorse
>Stop her from freaking out around bugpone
>Ling is now fed all the time
>Form treaty between lovehorse and changelings on earth
>>
>>25915361
This.

Buy the hundred dollar love horse. (^:
>>
File: Untitled.png (377KB, 782x770px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
377KB, 782x770px
Whoa, you guys sure did forget about me have you? Not even finding my name in the of list greens.
I had one post of story ready for you, but i'm not sure if people who used to read it still lurk around.
Anyway, gonna post it from the waking up part, which inludes the last green i posted before christmas as well.
Recovery pastebin is updated:
http://pastebin.com/DNvbjnQG
Also, anyone noticed, that the most famous picture of our board has such a crucial layering fail? Pic related, it's circled.
Guess what's gonna be the next vector i'll post
>>
>>25915719

>you're waking up to the strange tickling on your face
>opening your eyes, you realize it's Sarah's mane
>her face is just a few centimetres from yours but you can only see her nuzzle because her mane is covering it almost whole
>this is what happens if you have long hair and you lay down to sleep when it isn't completely dry
>you check the watch, to see if you should get up or can afford few more tens of minutes
>it's 10:06, time to get up and do stuff
>but it's so damn comfy here
>guess ten more minutes won't hurt
>you move your body a bit, so your morning wood isn't poking her thights
>unfortunately, it causes her to wake up
>eyes still closed, she moves her shoulder a bit and breathes out loudly
>since she's already awake, you give her a kiss on her nuzzle and then her lips
>smile appears on her face
>“Anon?“
„Good morning sweetie.“
>“Good indeed.“
>you move some of her mane, so you can see her eyes and while at it, you slide with the back of your finger on her cheek and gently circle around, trying to copy the direction of her fur
>then you slide even lower, gently rubbing the side of her neck up and down
>she lets out a pleasured “Mmm.“ and lazily opens her right eye
>“Anon...I just had the strangest dream.“ she whispers
„What was it about?“
>“There were orc and humans and elfs. All figting... I was there as well, not knowing what's happening, until one of the orcs noticed me. Come to think of it,..not sure if it really was an orc. But he was after me. And then you appeared, kicked his butt and took me to safety.“
>sounds like a mix of LOTR and reality, except in reality, you just cowadly bought her freedom, instead of fighting over it
„Really?“
>“Yeah...And i woke up to see it's true…“
„Not sure if i could win against an orc, though.“ you grin
>“You already did, now is the part where you took me to safety.“ she giggles
>“Aw, Anon. I just feel so happy when i'm with you.“
>>
File: IWTCIS.png (451KB, 2000x1790px) Image search: [Google]
IWTCIS.png
451KB, 2000x1790px
>>25915740
„And I feel happy when i'm with you.„ you nuzzle her
>this morning reminds of times, when you imagined scenes of waking up next to your pony waifu
>in the days you've been the most desperate for love but getting none, only your fantasy could help you out
>except it's real this time and it's far better that in your head
>every touch so silky, her every breath gently tickling you on your face with a warm touch, all the detail in her big beautiful eyes – like staring high into the night sky full of stars
>you could continue, trying to describe the smoothness when you bury you hand between the wisps of her mane, or even the strange and wonderful sensation when you kiss her lips, but words are of no use here
>isn't this feel literaly the best thing to wake up to?
>but all good things eventualy come to an end
>not like it's gonna be bad afterwards
>but you've been like this for quite a time and you should get up already, your stomach gurgles for some food
>and you're not the only one here who's feeling hungry
>after you lazily uncover the sheets and put your feet on the ground, you give your spine a good stretch
>Sarah does the same, except still on bed and different pose
>she looks like in the „IWTCIRD“ picture
>including the scrunch
>you continue to kitchen to get something for your late breakfast
>this time, it's just few big slices of bread with cottage cheese and salt
>And some apples for some morning vitamins
>of course you gotta feed it to her because of her clumsy hooves, but it's not something necessarily bothering
>always bite for her, bite for you – fifty fifty
>almost romantic, only if it wasn't mainly because you can't find any other way, but still kinda cute
>also makes you think about how you gonna plan to make that device for holding things
>how is it even gonna work?
>man, this actualy might be beyond your ability to craft things
>if you want it to work properly, don't hinder and look at least a little bit elegant
>>
>>25915740
Welcome back sarahfag!
>>
>>25915756
HOLY SHIT THERE'S SO MANY FEATHERS
>>
Anyone want to trade nudes on kik? Im Tanker506.
>>
>>25916169
I-Is this bait?
>>
>>25916245
No?
>>
>>25916245
Probably. I doubt >>25916169 has hooves.
>>
>>25916279
>no hooves
>>
>>25916312
>>25916303
I-I can cut off my hands and feet into nubs! P-Please, I can fit 3 guys in me!
>>
>>25914665
>That happy Ponk face out of nowhere
unexpected_kek.jpg
>>
>>25916329
>>>/trash/
>>
>>25915719
Its not that we're quick to forget your story but the reason why your story fell off the Popular/Recent stories is simply because you hadn't updated for a whole thread. Hence why its also got the "Recent" to it.
>>
>>25916360
Liiiiiiiiiiiisten heeereee nigger,
WRite more piss and shi t stories,.!
>>
>>25915512
Are you guys sure the $100 was for the horse and not just the service?
>>
>>25916475
Fuck.
>>
>>25916475
No, it's definitely for the services.
>And you know for a fact she isn’t for sale to a good home
>>
>>25915361
>Your Ling is evolving into a queen
>Take command of all the earth-side changelings
>Tell Queen Incompetence to go suck it and if she don't like it she can get off her neon green lay-z-boy and come to earth to fite you 1v1
>>
>>25916547
>Queen Meanie rips open portal
>Demands Ling present herself for judgement
>Suddenly military
>Military everywhere
>Anon now has 2 changeling queen pets.
>>
>>25916672
>Not sending Queen Swissalis to the guillotine.
F-
>>
>>25909166
You Always fail, you autistic fuck
>>
>>25916733
Give me an example?
>>
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
File: j-jonah-jameson-laughing-gif.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
j-jonah-jameson-laughing-gif.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>25916810
>>
File: 1447094796286.jpg (503KB, 1000x735px) Image search: [Google]
1447094796286.jpg
503KB, 1000x735px
>>25916833
>>
File: Cheeriously.png (186KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeriously.png
186KB, 850x400px
>>25916778
>778
That one off is a good example, but so was your mom's pussy after your deformed body destroyed it on the way out.
>>
File: 1344499746950.png (366KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1344499746950.png
366KB, 500x333px
Every single writer should be proud that their work triggers this Autist >>25916877
>>
>>25916898
I fucking want that bed
>>
>>25916877
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wq-ku3AwTA
>>
>>25916877
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Nice Horse Rapist.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nice Horse Rapist.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
>>25916909
Stop stealing my trip you fag
>>
>>25916925
Venus spring is best cock slave
>>
>>25916925
Sauce?
>>
File: and then there's this nigger.gif (2MB, 176x172px) Image search: [Google]
and then there's this nigger.gif
2MB, 176x172px
>>25916925
>didnt even copy the name right
>doesn't know what CTRL+C/V is
Underage b&
>>
>>25916925
the maker of that shit is a psyco man.
>>
File: Reeeeee~.jpg (95KB, 746x960px) Image search: [Google]
Reeeeee~.jpg
95KB, 746x960px
>>25916975
Fuck off you cunt, stop trying to troll me
>>
File: She promised cake.jpg (240KB, 1280x732px) Image search: [Google]
She promised cake.jpg
240KB, 1280x732px
>>25916986
FUCK OF FRANKLIN YOU LITTLE NIGGER
>>
>>25915719
hey hey hey your still here? I had almost lost hope.
>>
I tried to warn you. You wouldn't listen. All is lost.
>>
File: unf.png (23KB, 775x192px) Image search: [Google]
unf.png
23KB, 775x192px
I still kinda want a story of anon running a breeding farm, ponies being bred to keep the slave markets full, do menial tasks, and produce the next generation of breeding stock
>>
File: They don't know about this.png (669KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
They don't know about this.png
669KB, 900x900px
>>25917243
>Be pony fetus
>Be born
>It's got down syndrome
>Be thrown right in the /trash/
Such is life
>>
>>25917101
What's yo fucking problem Trevor?
>>
>>25917369
>>25917101
ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE PRICKS CALM DOWN EH?
>>
>>25915021
It'll show up later
Ling was too concerned with horse dick to notice a ragged out cadence
Also I was salvaging what I wrote last night when I passed out and a lot of things got missed
>>25915178
Yep, because fuck you
>>25915244
>>25916522
this guy gets it
>>25915179
she was, I'm a god damn moron who forgot to put that down in the recap section of the posting
>>25916547
Connection to queen has to be severed
not to say that cant happen, being that Chrysalis is still in whats left of Equestria
>>
Ah and now we get to see the logical conclusion of namefagging caving in on its self with endless shitposting.

Its a shame that such a good general will have to die to it, but sacrifices must be made for people to learn
>>
>>25917593
Consider it bumping until the next wave of green friend. It was only 3-2 other guys.
>>
>>25915756
I want to snuggle into Sarahs plumage
>>
>>25914855
I know, right? He's such a fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1450709889588.gif (535KB, 304x367px) Image search: [Google]
1450709889588.gif
535KB, 304x367px
>>25917593
>enhancing, augmenting, and protecting the existence of namefagging by protecting it via giving it credit for the resulting toxicity, as opposed to properly levying the blame on everyone who spoonfeeds it attention

The human race will die because of people like you who voluntarily and knowingly accept fallacies in exchange for emotional scapegoating.
>>
Continuing all the way from >>25864969

>Upon arriving home, you take the bag of clothing and proceed to take the tags off and throw them in the washer.
>Gotta get the "new" out of them.
>You wonder what Rainbow would actually look like in a full outfit for everyday wear.
>It'd be interesting, but wouldn't she get hot with that and her natural fur?
>Ah well, the shirt will do for now.
>She's only using it for night time anyway.
>You come back to the living room and look outside.
>It's gotten pretty dreary out. It isn't raining though.
>Guess it's better to just turn in for the night.
>Well you would if you didn't have stuff in the washing machine.
"After all those get washed and dryed, I'm heading to bed."
>"Isn't it a little early?"
"It'll take about two hours for the whole process."
>"Why so long?"
"One hour for washing, and about another for drying. You'd think they make these things more efficient."
>You sit down on the couch.
"Ah well, wanna watch something while I get laundry done?"
>"I'm down for it, Anon."
>Both of you were side by side watching the usual channels that provided good, actiony entertainment.
>You almost forgot to switch out the load of laundry into the dryer at one point.
>Ah well, no harm done. Just mean both of you and Rainbow get to spend more time with each other.
>Speaking of spending time with others.You'd wonder if Rarity has given any thought of living here.
>Though, in the current state of things you'd couldn't really properly house her.
>You really need to get the second bedroom worked on.
>That way if you do have an extra pony or someone over they wouldn't have to use the couch.
>Upon throwing your wet laundry in the dryer, you go to the kitchen and heat up a quick meal for the both of you.
>In the middle of dinner, Rainbow looks at you and asks.
>"So you think Rarity will come here?"
"Well, I'll have to setup the other bedroom and stuff."
>"There's another bedroom?"
>>
>>25917893
"Oh right, right. It's used as a storage space right now, but If I take the stuff out and get a bed and a few other little things it could do."
"It's the room on the opposite end of the house. Forgot you haven't actually went into the other rooms all that much."
>"Think it'd be big enough for her?"
"As long as she doesn't have a U-Haul worth of stuff"
>"A what?"
"It's a transport to carry around items for when people move."
>"Sounds like something she would need."
"I really hope not..."
>As the night progresses you finally have your laundry done and folded away.
>Save for one white shirt.
"Oh yeah, here."
>You toss the shirt at Rainbow and she holds it in her hooves.
>"O-oh yeah. Almost forgot about it, hehe..."
>She puts it on with a little less trouble than earlier at the store.
>Still looks cute in it.
>You make your way into the bed and cover yourself up.
>Immediately, she moves her self toward you to cuddle up.
"Goodnight, Rainbow."
>*yawn*"G'night."
>You reach out to turn off the lamp and head off to sleep.

Not much for an update, but it's something. Haven't had all too much time to actually sit down and focus on it. Tomorrow I'll be pouring my heart out on at least one of my stories. If things go according to plan.
>>
>>25917893
Based Maud lover has returned.
>>
>>25917893
Sorry didn't read fast enough, welcome back though
>>
>>25917918
We wait.
>>
>>25917848
>Coming to a place that was founded on toxicity
>knowing how it reacts to namefagging every single time it occurs outside of content producers
>expecting a different outcome
>definition of madness

The human race might die because of people like me, but only because of morons like you putting us in position to do so because you expected differently/better from us.

You fucking retard.
>>
>>25915002
this is what i'm going for
if theres any situations you'd like to see.....
>>
>>25917974
>i'm not a retard because you already knew i was a retard
>>
This thread serves as a great reminder that namefags/tripfags who don't produce any content are fucking cancer.
>>
File: TZYATr1.jpg (198KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
TZYATr1.jpg
198KB, 550x412px
>>25918025
>>
File: you serious.jpg (137KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
you serious.jpg
137KB, 600x320px
>>25917974
>definition of madness
>madness
>>
>>25917993
ling barging her way into his room at night and crawling under the covers with him
and proceeding to curl up under the pillow making it lumpy
>>
File: 1451342535290.jpg (124KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1451342535290.jpg
124KB, 960x717px
Everyone in this thread when waiting for more green.
>>
File: 1451082415608.png (174KB, 902x885px) Image search: [Google]
1451082415608.png
174KB, 902x885px
>>25918134
>>
> Quickly your eyes roam over the griffon, taking in several quick, critical details.
> Female, with cords of muscle and tendon showing just beneath the fur-covered latter half of her body.
> No doubt her feathered half was just as well-built.
> Bright golden eyes - not an uncommon color among griffons - now narrow in suspicion and focus on your flank.
> Her colors were perhaps the opposite of yours:
> A muted grey-and-black (or perhaps dark blue) that would do well to conceal her among the craggy ranges that were the griffons' homelands.
> Predator's colors.
> Most important, however, was the vest strapped around the griffon's midsection - rows of empty pockets and webbing straps placing a worrying hint in your mind.
> The hint grows to a burning suspicion as you take another look at her stance.
> Prepared, but not fearful; cautious without being aggressive.
> Not just hotheaded, then - and quite possibly former military.
> Instantly you shift your wings down to conceal your cutie mark, but it's too late.
> Those intense golden eyes lock back up to meet yours, her beak widening in a cruel facsimile of a smile.
"...what are you doing in here?"
> "Coming aboard. That is what we paid to do."
> We?
> Celestia help you, if there were more of them...
> There isn't much room to circle each other inside the cramped cabin, so instead you settle for shifting your stance and trying to read the hen's reaction.
> A name-patch is stitched to her chest: Giselle.
> Not a name you recognize, but even so.
"I wasn't told there'd be any of you coming."
> "Oh? And your owner tells you everything, I suppose?"
> Snarling at the way her tone had lingered on your owner, you spit out a retort:
"Enough that he'd warn me if we were going to be taking on 'hazardous cargo'."
> Your jibe, unfortunately, fails to produce any notable reaction in the hen.
> Damn.
> Well, it didn't seem like you'd been recognized yet, so best to step outside and have a quiet little chat with-
>>
>>25918492

> "Hey, Spitfire! Are you done in there yet? Passengers are showing up!"
> A silent oath falls from your lips Anonymous' voice fades away and Giselle's grin widens.
> "I thought it was you. I was trying to see your mark to be sure, but I suppose that confirms it. Since we're talking about hazardous things on this plane, then, I wonder - how much does your master know of you?"
> You can feel your eyes narrowing as your gaze again settles on the griffon.
"You'll keep your beak shut about me, you understand? I don't need the war's aftermath dragging me down."
> Even though you'd kept your voice from rising, Giselle's eyes sparkle with amusement at your predicament.
> "He doesn't, does he? No idea what's riding with him every time he goes up?"
"He knows enough."
> "So, he wouldn't be upset if I were to tell him exactly who he's flying alongside..."
"...he'd say absolutely nothing. If you'll excuse me, some of us have things to be doing. So, if you could kindly get out of my way?"
> Shouldering past her, you tuck the brush under one wing and issue a brief prayer to Celestia that there'd been enough confidence in your tone for your bluff would hold.
> Anonymous is busy conversing with a small crowd of humans, behind which sits a cart carrying what you suspect is their luggage.
> Trotting to his side, you look up and wait for an opportune moment to speak up:
"Sir, can I have a word a moment?"
> Before an answer can come, one of the passengers interrupts:
> "Whoa, man. You got yourself a pony? C'mon, Eddie would be flipping out right now if he knew about this."
> Jabbing a finger at the speaker, Anonymous shoots out a sharp retort.
> "Hey, you don't talk shit about Eddie. Besides, she's competent. I'm still training her on the aircraft itself, but she's learning."
> "I know, I know. Just saying, that's still kind of a downgrade."
> "Hey, if you're willing to pay me to hire someone properly trained, feel free to."
> Laughing, the passenger shakes his head.
>>
>>25918503

> "On my salary? Hell, no."
> Turning to face you, Anonymous folds his arms.
> "Anyway, there a problem Spitfire?"
"Yeah. Look, can I just talk to you a sec?"
> Pulling him off to the side, you loft yourself up to face height with a few beats of your wings.
"Look, they brought a griffon with them."
> "And?"
> You nearly fall out of the air in shock.
> How dense was he really?
"Oh, you know. Just the war that they dragged you into, the one that resulted in me being made a damn slave? She's already tried to start something with me about it. It could be dangerous."
> "Well, yes. I figured about that, but if that's it, then ignore her."
"And if I can't?"
> "Then you come and let me deal with it."
> That was not what you'd been hoping to hear.
> If 'Giselle' figured out who you were, your could lose whatever little freedom this arrangement allowed you.
"Then I'd appreciate it if you let me stay in the cockpit for this one, Sir - and kept them out of it. There's... a lot of bad blood still between us."
> Rubbing his head with one dirty glove, Anonymous eyes you an uncertain look.
> "Okay, fine. I'll deal with the luggage, it's delicate stuff anyhow. Get up front, do the rest of the preflight. Keep out of Giselle's way if you can."
> Another lance of annoyance shoots through you.
> He even knew her name, and he hadn't told you?
> At the same time, though, you know it's just about all you could expect to get.
> It's not what you'd hoped for, but good enough.
"Thank you, sir."
> Opting to skip the passenger's cabin and slip straight back into the cockpit, you get back to work.
> With the door to the passenger section shut, it's barely possible to shut out the noises of cargo being brought aboard - including the grating voice of your avian passenger.
> Unfortunately, even that barrier does little to shut out your own thoughts.
> What was a griffon doing here?
> Was she a slave too?
>>
>>25918515

> Those had been rare and far between - the griffons had 'requested' the humans get involved in their conflict with Equestria first, after all.
> And they seemed to fare better under human control as well.
> Maybe something about being naturally prone to group hierarchies?
> You really didn't know - or care.
> But if they happened to figure out who you were...
> Hissing softly through your teeth, you bury yourself in checking over the aircraft's systems.
> So distracted are you that you don't even hear Anonymous climbing into the cabin - not until he speaks to you.
> "So, is this some kind of personal grudge, or what?"
"No - not that I remember, anyhow. It's just... left over bad blood, from the war."
> He grunts quietly - dismissively, in your opinion.
> "Well, I don't expect any problems from her. I've flown this lot before; they're a good bunch.
> That explained how he knew their names, you suppose.
"Who are they even?"
> "Bunch of government scientist types. The airstrip we're flying out to - I'm guessing you saw, it's basically in the middle of nowhere?"
"Sort of. There used to be a portal there, right?"
> "You got it."
> He motions to the back.
> "There's a scientific outpost there, looking to keep an eye on any lingering effects even after that particular portal closed. About twenty people."
"And a griffon, evidently. I'm surprised that's all; the portals were watched around the clock back in Equestria."
> Anonymous snorts.
> "Evidently you've never seen a human government in action. If it can't be exploited, they don't fund it. As long as other portals are opening, this one's just a scientific curiosity."
"Figures. If you can't rob it, you ignore it."
> To this Anonymous just laughs.
> "You said it. Anyhow, any problems?"
"No. Everything is looking good up here. Do you need me to look at anything outside?"
> "No, I checked that all. Take ten, we're not scheduled to take off for a little bit."
>>
File: 1389151128117.png (1MB, 2347x2509px) Image search: [Google]
1389151128117.png
1MB, 2347x2509px
>>25917918
*fingers crossed
>>
>>25918529
I've been waiting a long time for you, my friend.
>>
File: Amethyst star.png (704KB, 1000x740px) Image search: [Google]
Amethyst star.png
704KB, 1000x740px
>>25917560
>>25917369
Fuck you guys, that city has made you a couple of limp-dick Cuck boys, Why don't you fucking come at me? I'll be smoking Meth with Ron if you little faggots need uncle T to do some hard ass gangster shit.
>>
>>25918025
I thought this was already common knowledge?
>>
>>25917743
Get back to writing Please?
>>
>>25918529

> With that he rises and heads into the back into the main cabin.
> Peering after him, you briefly catch a glimpse with Giselle.
> The griffon's eyes widen in surprise at your appearance - confidently seated in the cockpit, with the headset in place.
> A touch of a smirk reaches your lips as you deliver a wink before turning away from the hatch.
> The little touch feels exceedingly petty, but still leaves you in a considerably better mood.

--------

> "Windspeed?"
> Peering in at the tiny screen, you rattle off the reading.
"Two-seven knots, direction one-three-three."
> "Damn, that's brisk. Okay, does your belt need to be adjusted?"
"No, it's tight."
> Unfortunately.
> The seat's straps were made for a human, and dug harshly in against your shoulders - not to mention keeping you from spreading your wings.
> At least he'd agreed to keep your collar un-chained, though that didn't help settle your mind much.
"...do I need to start praying for Luna to come down and guide us in?"
> "Hey, if you think it would help. Just be ready to answer if I need you to."
> Rolling your eyes, you return your gaze to the windshield.
> The unnaturally clear sky stares back at you, driving a shiver through your wings.
> Human weather was so... wrong.
> In Equestria, a sky like this never would have drawn up a wind this strong unless a storm was on its way, but there wasn't a cloud to be seen in the sky.
> "Eyes right, Spitfire. You should be seeing the runway any minute now."
> It's almost a relief to have an actual job to do - though the ground wasn't any less confusing.
> At this low altitude, you could see distinct patches of familiar - yet alien, for the landscape - plants scattered among the hills.
> Equestrian flora that must have drifted through in the years when the portal was open.
> Even the glimpse of such a familiar landscape awakens a spark of homesickness in your heart, but you ruthlessly crush it before it can grow.
>>
>>25919061

> Slaves did not get hopes, after all, and certainly not to see home again.
"Okay, I see the runway. Uh, two o'clock, maybe fifteen miles out."
> "What's the angle?"
"Looks... forty-five off our current course, to the left."
> "Yeah, that's it. Good spot."
> You don't reply.
> The day's events have left you in a foul mood, and your owner's simple compliments seem hollow after being so unpleasantly reminded of your position.
> "Going to do one pass-over at two-fifty feet. Tell me if there's anything on the runway, I need to keep this plane straight."
"Got it."
> The runway itself is clear, although its appearance isn't reassuring:
> Little more than a cleared patch of dirt on a flatter section of hill, and flanked by a number of small, low buildings - probably the scientific outpost.
"Nothing in our way; there's some kind of a metal tower on the right and buildings on both sides. Runway itself looks clear."
> "That's the radio tower. We'll take a north approach and pass it early."
"Okay. I see... at least two people on the right, just standing there."
> "No wave-off, then. Good."
> Coming in is an unpleasant experience, as the aircraft slides in at a sharp angle into the wind.
> Nothing you've not felt before - but that was on your own wings, with every twitch of a feather reassuring you of the wind's presence.
> Going through the motions without feeling the wind is something else entirely.
> A touch of motion sickness curls in your belly, followed by a much-strong surge of disgust.
> If anyone ever heard that the legendary Spitfire got sick from flying...
> The feeling persists, though, even after the wheels touch the ground with a rough crunch of loose rocks and dirt.
> Anonymous is cursing under is breath as he wrestles against the wheel, forcing the plane to submit to his will and stay on (mostly) straight path.
>>
>>25919069

> Not until the plane finally comes to a halt - shuddering, rumbling, and threatening to but never quite swerving from its course - does your stomach unclench.
> "Spitfire, get out there and help them get the chocks down."
"On it."
> In truth, you're relieved.
> The wind may be sharp, but the second you slide from the cockpit and feel it brush through your coat once again you're at home.
> Even as you work, looking over the undercarriage with a screwdriver clasped in your jaws, you find yourself enjoying the sensation of wind rippling against your feathers.
> As with so much of your existence now, it's these tiny tastes of pleasure that serve to barely keep you sane.
> It's a feeling that lasts right up until you catch a flicker of blue and white in your vision and turn to find Giselle resting on the ground a short distance away, claws crossed over each other.
"...is stalking others a regular habit of yours?"
> Growled around the screwdriver still stuck in your jaws, the words come out garbled - but still intelligible.
> "Yeah, it can be - but only when they're trying to avoid me."
"Well, the point of that is usually to, y'know, avoid you."
> Giselle gives a harsh, barking laugh.
> "It is, but I wanted to talk to you."
> With a moment's hesitation, you jab the screwdriver's tip down into the ground and turn to face the griffon entirely.
"Look, if you want a fight or something, go somewhere else. I can't be dealing with-"
> "Relax, Spitfire. I'm not looking for a fight. I still have a bit of respect for a fellow athlete."
> Wait, what?
> Giselle tilts her head birdlike, obviously noting your confusion.
> "You really don't remember me, do you?"
"Can't say I do."
> "We flew against each other at the Equestria games. The last real one before everything went to Tartarus."
> Oh.
> OH.
> Recognition comes flooding back; Giselle nods in satisfaction as your recognition shows.
>>
>>25919107

> "That's why I was trying to get a look at your mark back there. Wasn't sure if it was you or not."
"So, wait. Once your recognized me, why bother with all that 'knowing if I'm dangerous' stuff?"
> Gaze falling to the ground, Giselle runs a claw through the feathers covering the back of her head.
> "Well, with how you reacted to me, I thought you were still caught up in the war and everything. Might have actually been dangerous."
> To your surprise, she actually looks slightly bashful.
> "That was... my mistake."
"Have to admit, I was guessing you were just going to pick a fight whatever the circumstances, especially after you caught my name - so, both of us missed the point back there."
> Shrugging with your wings, you settle on your haunches.
"I try not to think too much about... what happened, though. If I did, I'd go insane. I'm close enough with thinking about it as little as I do. Your side got the humans involved, war ended, and that's how it is."
> "Yeah..."
> Shifting to the side, Giselle pulls her vest aside - revealing the band of cloth fastened around her throat.
> "...didn't end to well for all of us either. Brought in the dragon to deal with the timberwolf, as the saying goes, and then the dragon decided it wanted to run things for us too. Some said no, and the rest is history."
"That was stupid."
> "We were a proud race. But yes, it was stupid."
> A smile finally works its way onto your face.
> Proud - but then, so had Equestria been, in a way.
> Sympathy of a sort rises within you; no longer was this griffon a nameless aggressor.
> Now you saw a fellow athlete, first caught by the snares of warfare and then the same slavery that had entrapped you.
> Gesturing to the side of the plane, you turn and take a few steps towards it to settle on your belly nearest the centerline - where the pointed keel fell closest to the ground and cut off the most wind.
>>
>>25919107

"Come on. If we're just going to be standing around talking, let's move underneath here where it isn't so cold."
> Glancing quickly aside to see if anyone is watching, Giselle follows - settling on to her belly and wrapping her tail catlike around her hindlegs.
"So, what changed your mind?"
> "Huh?"
"About me being dangerous."
> "Oh. Well, honestly - I, uh, was kind of watching you work this whole time-"
"You really are a compulsive stalker or something, you know that?"
> "-and I noticed how he treats you. He lets you up there while he's flying, trusts you to work on his equipment?"
> Giselle shrugs.
> "He couldn't do that if you were stuck in the past. I had to go through the same thing - working until they trusted me."
> Now more than ever you are thankful Anonymous had decided not to link the chain to your collar for this flight.
"Yeah. I guess that is one way to think about it."
> Pausing, you struggle with the next words:
"You were right about one thing, though."
> "Oh?"
"He has no idea about me. Doesn't know I was an officer in the EUP, doesn't know about the Wonderbolts or anything. I've told him I was part of an acrobatics team, that's it."
> Glancing up at Giselle, you find her watching you with an inscrutable look.
> "You should tell him. He's going to find out sooner or later; I won't be the last to recognize you."
> With another small shrug, she adds:
> "I'm just telling you what worked best for me."
> The implications of her statement settles in after a moment:
"You were an officer?"
> "Officer? No, not an officer. But I was upfront with them about what I'd done, and they trusted me after a while. It's worked out pretty well - I get a lot of duty that lets me get out and fly."
> Your face must have shown some reaction to that, because Giselle gives another questioning head-tilt.
"...I just wish I could get out and fly that much. Being up in the air is great and all, but it's a big tease when I can't actually get out and fly that much."
>>
>>25919114

> "Really? He doesn't let you?"
"No. Not often. The last time I really got to fly... well, it involved landing on a rough sea and running an anchor line over."
> Giselle shares a sympathetic shudder when you explain the circumstances.
> "Can't really tell you what to do, aside from work with him. He doesn't sound sadistic, so if you open up some you might actually get somewhere."
"Easy for you to say."
> One hoof taps the collar on your neck.
"Forgetting what this means isn't so easy, though."
> "Well, don't know what to say. I know I'm in a pretty place - I get to fly, I get to hunt. Work's rough, but not too hard."
"I'll admit to being slightly jealous. I miss when we could just fly for show and competition."
> "So do I."
> After that, the conversation peters out.
> The irony of the moment is not lost on you:
> Two former enemies, huddled for protection beneath the creation of those who had enslaved them.
> All the same, the moment is bound together by that irony.
> In a way, you're almost thankful to it for letting you see Giselle as a fellow, rather than an enemy.
> "Hey!"
> Your master's voice catches you by surprise.
> "If you two lovebirds are done over there, we're going to be taking off again pretty soon."
> Rolling your eyes, you rise and flutter your wings to let some air in beneath them.
"Well, I guess that's that."
> Next to you, Giselle stretches luxuriously - the pop-pop of her back audible even over the wind.
> "Yeah. Didn't think I'd be saying this at first, but - honestly good to see you're still hanging on, Spitfire."
"...the same, to both. If the disease hadn't happened, the war hadn't come, and the humans..."
> Shaking your head morosely, you sigh.
"Anonymous said he makes this flight a lot. If you're still here next time, maybe we'll be able to arrange a race, for old times' sake."
> "I'd like that, yeah."
> Just as you're turning to leave, something comes to you.
>>
>>25919130

"Oh! Speaking of making this flight again - have you flown with him before?"
> Again cocking her head slightly, Giselle nods.
> "Yeah, why?"
"Who was Eddie? I heard someone mention the name earlier..."
> "He hasn't told you that yet?"
"No."
> "Eddie was his copilot. I don't know the whole story - but, honestly, if he hasn't told you he probably has a reason. Should try opening up to him, maybe he'll tell you some things too."
> Vaguely the memory of Anonymous saying something when you were first bought, about his copilot having 'left'.
"Huh. Well, thank you."
> As you trudge back to your owner, thoughts swirl in your head.
> True, you'd not told him much about yourself.
> But how much did you honestly know about him?
>>
File: ClappingIntensifies.gif (3MB, 171x132px) Image search: [Google]
ClappingIntensifies.gif
3MB, 171x132px
>>25919178
That was a huge update. Thanks dude.
>>
File: 1446512349454.png (824KB, 4533x4117px) Image search: [Google]
1446512349454.png
824KB, 4533x4117px
>>25919178
This is feeling like the delightfully excessive degree of slice-of-life, moment by moment recipe of the Maud story, but eventful in different ways.
>>
>>25919010
I will have available time (I hope) tomorrow. Do you guys have any suggestions as to where I should take the story?
>>
>>25919388
I'm too lazy to scroll up, what were you writing?
>>
>>25919405
The Soarin thing.
>>
>>25919472
I'll leave out specifics because trivial suggestions can be toxic. But, broadly speaking...

Torture us with some awkwardness. There's lots of sad in this thread, lots of white knight anger induction. But the amount of edge-of-your-seat awkwardness and blush factor is lacking, I believe.

Do what that means to you. If my suggestion means shit

Also, in general, try to generate something you don't see much. Even poor execution can be supplemented by having little initial competition.
>>
>>25919178
Lot of info with that one. I'm very interested in what it'll lead to.
>>
>>25919492
Thank you, that's exactly what I needed.
>>
>>25919530
I love your pacing. Your flashbacks to the war are pretty good. In general, I love your story.
>>
File: twi awkward.webm (773KB, 667x720px) Image search: [Google]
twi awkward.webm
773KB, 667x720px
>>25919530
>>
>>25919552
Holy fucking niggers, that's cute. I wish that was a gif.
>>
File: twi happy egf.gif (241KB, 736x466px) Image search: [Google]
twi happy egf.gif
241KB, 736x466px
>>25919982
I'd post a gif if I had one. Have something else in stead.
>>
>>25919178
Wait, so a portal opened up or the griffons opened a portal to Earth?
Was it coincidence or did the griffons deliberately go to humanity for help?
>>
File: 1444707785473.png (582KB, 1276x643px) Image search: [Google]
1444707785473.png
582KB, 1276x643px
>>25920018
excellent
>>
File: You're Tall, MIster.gif (614KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
You're Tall, MIster.gif
614KB, 1100x618px
>>25920040
Likewise.
>>
>>25920040
is there a fluttershy version of this?
>>
>>25920291
Also AJ
>>
>>25920368
AJ was the original port of that comic of that, so I know there is at least Twi and AJ, but I want flutters
>>
>>25919982
For some reason I thought you said you wish that you were a gif.
I nodded in understandmand, because were I a gif, I'd totally try to make out with this one.
Then I read again
>>
File: 1450592392646.gif (827KB, 513x475px) Image search: [Google]
1450592392646.gif
827KB, 513x475px
>>25920385
Mm... I wish I could help

>>25920552
mfw
>>
continuing pastebin.com/0rmywwyB

>while you wait for your pizza you once again had called Bern to do your dirty work,
>Fluttershy will need pony shampoo.
>Their manes can be washed by human shampoo and conditioner, but their coats need something finer, if you want it to feel nice.
>Apparently it will come in a bucket and was pretty expensive, but you figured as much.
>Benign demand, but almost no supply.
>And ponies have a lot of coat to be covered with it, so you wonder how soon you need something again.
>Not to mention you have to first figure out how much to use for it.
>You had the money, you need to remind yourself.
>Your mom raised you as a cheap bastard, never indulging into anything.
>That was back when you couldn't simply gift away slaves (they barely ever come below a grand)
>There it was, your first sigh of the day, when you think back to the days when you were a lower class citizen.
>Then your bio-dad died somewhere in Asia, and the money had no place else to go but your mother and you.
>Then you started making investments in smart people on the internet.
>The exact opposite of what real bankers do.
>It's something that never pay off, but for some reason it worked for you.
>And, boom, now you were upper middle class.
>Bern has a similar story.
>The two of you were what people call wasted potential. Freakishly smart, Jack of all Trades, and Master of none.
>Neither of you had found a single passion, and eventually helping people who found theirs became yours.
>Together you spent your times solving your favorite problems. Skimming the net for the best suppliers, and making spreadsheets.
>Your trade was it to find people.
>Usually socially inept ones, who have no idea about laws, IP, patents, copyright, or PR, but are geniuses in their field, but who are too crazy to be taken serious with 'serious investors'.
>>
>>25920618
>Well, you had been socially inept as well, but you figured out how the game is played.
>>ou became a small call center (A call center with two phones on opposite sides of the country) and you developed people skills (facing them is still troublesome though.)
>And as your investments really started to pay off you kept doing it.
>High risk, high reward.
>Then you discovered your passion. It's helping people, and being generous.
>But not giving them more than they think they deserve. You don't want them to feel like beggars.
>Nor do you want to be used and abused. Not because you wouldn't make money, but because it would keep you from
>Thinking about it made you smile.
>And not 24 hours ago you had contemplated suicide.
>The smile vanishes, you can't trust yourself right now.
>God damnit, you have a fucking helper complex, don't you?
>Trying to make it right to everyone and disregarding your own needs.
>Fluttershy...
>She's your slave. Your property. She's supposed to do everything you ask of her.
>Not the other way around. And certainly it wasn't your duty to guess her needs and buy her fancy shampoo even before she asked.
>You clench your fist.
>Anger issues.
>No, you wouldn't let her walk all over you by acting all cute in a drug induced delirium, broken wing, and crying out her eyes to you.
>...
>You will see that the investment you make, in restoration and preservation of her physical and emotional self, to pay off.
>You'll be fair, and she'll still have it good with you, probably better than anywhere else.
>But you are not going to be a charity.

that's it for now, but I'm back bitches and biscuits
>>
Eyy, I'm back, too! notthatanyonecares So, I'll post a quick recap, then go from there.

But BEFORE that, I stumbled across the unedited green from when I was fucking stoned, so have it!
>"So, you're supposed to buy all the houses to win?"
>Lyra looks at you with those big, golden eyes of hers.
>She's so stoned.
>Hell, YOU'RE so stoned.
"No, no, ya see, you gotta take these monies- the dough-the cash- of everyone!!"
>You throw your hands up and start laughing maniacally.
>Everyone takes a few seconds to look at you.
>Tab just points, laughs, and passes out.
>You take a few seconds to process the scene before you, then you smile.
"Told you you were a lightweight."
>"...I still don't get it,"
>You smile.
"I'm sure you'll figure it out."
>You hear a small pony squeak.
>You both turn to it with a shocked look.
"...What? What is it?"
>"....N...othing."
>"What?!•
>She pauses for a second, then says.
>"Is it the one with the most of these things?"
>She flashes her cash.
>You frown.
"Fuck... Maybe?"
>He turns away end pleads the rest of us, mouthing 'don't fucking tell her anything!'"
>Everyone stays quiet, and sits back down.
>And immediately, he yells,
>"I won the game! I won it! You can't yell me different!"
“Oh, you sneaky son of a bitch, you!”
>”Oy, ya wan fite may? Wanka?!”
>You glare at him, and he glares at you.
>”…No…”
>>
>>25920618
We appreciate the reassurance.
>>
Wrapping up with my green, I should have a large dump out soon.

>>25920733
>notthatanyonecares

I care, mate.
>>
>>25920733

I also care. I've been loving this green.
>>
File: anonmobile.jpg (28KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
anonmobile.jpg
28KB, 280x210px
Well, since everyone else is updiddling their greens, I'm doing the similar thing for mine!

>>25911607
>You walk out of your house and spy your main method of long distance locomotion sitting there on the side of the road by the curb.
>This was your fathers ride.
>An elegant vehicle of a more civilized age.
>Your extra-used 1988 VW Vanagon.
>The rust and massive splotch of discoloration along the right side where you had to paint over something just makes it more civilized.
>You get in and drive off, not stopping for anything.
>Except for stop signs, the town traffic light, traffic, and your actual destination, the grocery store.
>As you get out of your van and head inside, you realize you don't have a grocery list.
>Well, time to try and go grocery shopping without accidentally spending all of your money on bacon and marshmallow fluff.
>Again.
>Shaking those thoughts from your head, you stride on into the grocery store.
>You take a shopping cart and get to work gathering supplies.
>As you pass the pegboard shelves that clutter the store, you start grabbing things as you see fit, keeping in mind there is now a second mouth in your house that also needs food inserted into it.
>Stuff like cereal, a 6-pack of peanut butter, a jar of soda, some edible instant pancake mix, an abnormal amount of bacon for just one person, and other things to that effect.
>You meander about the store doing that for quite a bit, eventually ending up out of the main body of aisles into the produce section.
>Just finish up here and you can fuck off through the check-out and be home free.
>You're definitely going to need get the fuck out of some potatoes and bananas, you love the shit outta those things.
>>
File: appul6.png (1013KB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
appul6.png
1013KB, 1300x1000px
>>25920811
>You wonder if it would be racist if you got Applejack a carrot.
>Probably.
>Maybe get some apples, you never quite cared for them, but Applejack would probably like them fine.
>Hell, she has a tramp stamp of apples, so that's basically confirmed.
>And so you get a few apples.
>Feeling satisfied with your choices, you head off to the check-out to get the stuff bought and paid for.
>You hand off what should be a good week or two's of groceries, give or take how much Applejack actually eats and any meals out, to the cashier.
>As he's busy trying to bag all of that shit, your eyes drift towards his nametag.
>You read it and notice the name that presumably belongs to him.
>A name that you recognize, one whom you hope does not recognize you.
>Well, he shouldn't, it's been a while and you've changed so much since then.
>Suddenly the uncomfortable thoughts that had started to resurface are pulled back into the murky depths of your unconscious as the cashier tells you what you owe.
>It seems quite steep, but that's comparing you're usual food budget.
>You now realize you are probably going to have to rework your budget to factor in the fact you now have a dependent.
>That'll be a XL barrel of laughs delivered at a mile a minute with a side order of... other metaphor.
>Where were you going with this?
>Fuck it, you go ahead and pay the man and take all of your groceries out to your van so you can load them up.
>So you then spend the next 10 or so minutes on the labor of loading quite a bit of food.
>Boy, you wish you had someone who could help with all this manual labor.
>It's not like you bought a literal beast of burden just an hour and a half ago.
>Well, that's strike two against your competency as a slave master.
>Maybe you can make it a full three strikes and prove yourself as a decent human being.
>After finishing up loading up them there groceries, you get back in your van and head for home towards the setting sun.
>>
>>25920811
>6-pack of peanut butter, a jar of soda
Holy niggers, I thought of this and kekked.
>>
>>25920948
Yeah, I thought it felt a bit dull without a few bits of strangeness here and there.
>>
>>25898998

>Be Anon.
>Walk back into bedroom with more water.
>Chrysalis had already gotten cozy.
>She was already curled up beneath her blanket.
>While on your bed.
>Thank god you had a queen sized bed.
>You decide to let it slide this time.
>You remember the date.
>The things you need for setting up a wireless fence should be here either tomorrow or the day after.
>You think she would appreciate not having to be tied to something.
>You go over a list of things you need to get done in your head.
>Use your awesome google-fu to see if you can't figure out more about her kind.
>Delete your browser history. (You can never be sure they don't know how to use the internet.)
>Buy more Nutella.

(Yeah, REALLY struggling here.)
>>
File: 163838__UNOPT__.gif (355KB, 330x400px) Image search: [Google]
163838__UNOPT__.gif
355KB, 330x400px
>>25920620
Interesting. That little bit at the end there intrigues me. And I really want to see where this is going.
>>
>>25908400

*RECAP TIME*

>>You are Anon.
>>And holy shit are you fucking drunk.
>>Stumbling around on the asphalt is a mint green unicorn with a lyre on her ass.
>>Man, this has to be the coolest fucking thing you guys’ve ever done.

>>”…’Yall wanna get high?”
>>”...Damn, you know, I never thought I’d see the day where I'd be sitting down, watching a horse get high with my friends.”
>“Lyra? Huh… that’s a pretty cool name.”
>>”And how’d you GET here?”
>>She pauses, and her ears fall flat.
>>”…Well… s-same as everypony else, really. Some bunch of guys in uniforms came into our world through a portal and took us here…”
>>You, Tab and Page just look at each other awkwardly.

>>Tab rubs his face in thought.
>>”…I think I got a stupid idea…”

>“Alright, so, we got Minuette, Lemon Hearts, Lyra- of course- Twinkleshine, and Moon Dancer… right?”
>>They all nod and smile.
>“Daaamn, five ponies…”
>>You sit back in your seat.
>“Are we starting some kind of Underground Railroad shit here?”
>“What do YOU girls think? …Want us to save your friends?”
>>They instinctively nod.
>“Whelp, you heard it first here, fellas! White Knight Squad, to the rescuuueee!”

>>”I’ve found that there’s another shelter about thirty miles from the last one, originally holding four ponies. The fourth one was taken by some guy for his daughter to play with…”
>>”Which one was taken in by the family??”
>>”Th…that’s Bon Bon…”

>>”She’s not for sale. It’s for my daughter.”
>>”Oh shit, there’s the code! Let’s get that fuckin’ pony!”
>"Oh, right, prison break!"
>>And you now've got two mares on your lap, having a lovely reunion.
>>"Alrighty, well, time to head the shelter!"

>"Nine fuckin' ponies, man."
>>Tab nods.
>>"I feel like some kind of rebel leader for these ponies. Like some crazy Terminator shit."
>>"-Oh, uh, yeah, let's go get the new ponies stoned!”
>>
>>25921111
Yeah, story got too cutesy for me, not really what i had planned, or anon for that matter,
So i made him take back the wheel, and give a little insight in his "employment" situation

This is not a cop out as to why he can afford most of the stuff he has while staying home, but for another storyreason you'll see
>>
>>25921219

Awww. I like cutesy.
>>
File: 211636.png (2MB, 1592x1285px) Image search: [Google]
211636.png
2MB, 1592x1285px
>>25921326
Shh, shh, shh, no tears, only slaves
>>
>>25912486
>Maybe to big for cuddles
No, no, no, is perfect for cuddles. You just can't force your cuddles on her, you gotta let her cuddle you, too. It's a team effort.
>>
Looks like everybody's done with their dump, so I'm going to post mine.

Story is called A Helping Hand. Here's the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/SUgByZmm

>You are Anonymous.
>You’re a member of a special task force that had been setup by the LAPD’s Metro Division in the wake of the recent outlawing of the rampant abuse of pony pets and slaves.
>You were previously assigned to Metro’s ‘D Platoon’, but you had to say, you were happy with your recent reassignment.
>If there was something that pissed you off more than anything, it was animal abuse.
>Even if the animals were magical talking ponies from another dimension.
>Being able to directly fight it yourself was something you very much enjoyed.

1/11
>>
>>25921389
>Because of how rampant the abuse of ponies were, you rarely had any time off.
>The days you did have off, like everybody else in your task force, you were always on call for emergencies.
>It was rare, but you did occasionally get called in whenever manpower was scarce.
>Luckily, today wasn’t one of those days.
>And, having nothing to do, and your ‘roommate’ being too preoccupied to do anything with you, you decided to go to the local pony shelter.
>You liked visiting every so often, having been involved in many of the operations that had saved the poor souls that lived there from lives of misery and torture.
>Besides, while a lot of the ponies weren’t very trustworthy of humans, they usually warmed up to you and Sparky whenever you showed up.
>Nobody, whether they were a human, or a magical, talking horse, could resist the comfort of a service dog.
>It was shortly after noon when you pulled up to the shelter.
>Turning off the engine, you pocketed your keys and climbed out of your truck, holding the door for your faithful companion.
>As soon as the vest clad golden retriever jumped out, you shut the door behind him, and began walking towards the shelter’s front door.
>>
>>25921396
>Unlike with typical animal shelters, you weren’t greeted by the sound of hundreds of animals trying to break free when you wandered inside.
>The shelter was silent, save for the occasion cry from ponies held inside.
>As you walked over to the receptionist desk, the woman behind it noticed you approaching her, and immediately perked up.
>She shot you a pleasant smile as she opened up her mouth to greet you.
>”Good morning, Anon!”
>You raised a brow at her greeting.
“It’s one in the afternoon, Emily. It’s hardly morning anymore.”
>A look of confusion crossed the receptionist’s face, before she glanced at the clock sitting on her desk.
“Goodness! I didn’t even notice.”
>Her expression of surprise and confusion slowly faded as she regarded you with a grin.
>”So, you just visiting, or are you finally going to adopt?”
>Emily leaned her chin on her hands as she peered at you with interest, awaiting your reply.
>You answered by shaking your head, much to her disappointment.
“Nah, not now. One roommate is more than enough. I’m just visiting.”
>”Right… anyways, good to see you. I’ll page Doctor Pavel and-”
>”That won’t be necessary.”
>You looked towards where the new voice emanated from, spotting a slender, nerdy looking woman, wearing a slim, tight dress that completely betrayed her physique walking up to you.
>You shot her a grin as you turned towards the woman.
“Doctor Pavel,” you greeted her simply with a curt nod.
>She met your smile with one of her own.
>”Hey there, Anon! Glad to see you.”
>You heard Sparky rush past you as he went to greet the doctor, who was quick to meet the young golden retriever's eager greeting with an affectionate scratch behind his ears.
>”And I’m glad to see you too, Sparky~!”
>After a few moments, she turned her attention back to you, a somewhat relieved expression on her face.

3/11
>>
>>25921402
>”Seriously though, I’m glad you’re here. I’ve been trying to get ahold of you, but you haven’t been answering your phone.”
>You shot her an apologetic grin.
“Sorry, I’ve been swamped with work. Things have been really crazy at Metro because of the new task force.”
>With that said, you raised a brow at her as you continued.
“So, what’s up?”
>Doctor Pavel seemed to grimace as she opened her mouth to speak.
>”Well… I have a bit of a nasty case that I could use some outside help on.”
>She gave you a look as she went on.
>”You have experience with shellshock, right?”
>You nodded slowly, sparing a look at the service dog now laying at your feet.
“You know I do, doc.”
>”Right…” she said with a grimace, “Sorry, I didn’t-”
“It’s cool, I’m over it,” you said as you waved off her worries.
>Well, mostly.
>”Look…” she spoke up, “I’ve seen some serious shellshock in the ponies that come through this facility, but… this one just lies there with a thousand yard stare all day. She doesn’t even react to anything, or eat. She just alternates between staring at a wall and sleeping.”
>A defeated sigh escaped the woman’s voice as she peered at you over her glasses with pleading eyes.
>”I was wondering you might be able to help…?”
>You shot the doctor a reassuring grin.
“Don’t worry, I’m sure we can get through to her.”
>A hopeful little smile crossed Pavel’s face.
>”Glad to see you’re on board.”
>She turned away, before motioning you to follow her as she walked up the hallway, deeper into the facility.
>You followed her, Sparky walking alongside you, his wagging tail occasionally slapping you in the leg.

4/11
>>
>>25921409
>As Doctor Pavel lead you through the shelter, she gave you a quick brief on the pony that she was leading you to.
>”She was picked up in a recent raid on a sex ring the other day. Ever since she was rescued, we haven’t been able to get her to eat, speak, or even react to anything. As a result, we know nothing about her. We don’t even have a name for her, though we’ve been referring to her as ‘Lyre’ due to her cutie mark.”
>She paused as she came to stop at a locked door.
>She rapped her knuckle on the doorframe, gaining the attention of the security guard inside.
>He wasted no time unlocking and opening the door for your small group, greeting you with a curt nod as you walked by.
>The moment that you were moving again, she continued talking.
>”Like many of the other mares we get through here, her physical exam showed evidence of both physical and sexual abuse. Judging by her condition… I’d even say she was psychologically tortured as well… but unfortunately, we don’t have any information to confirm that.’
>She continued up the hall and hung a right, leading you into the ‘residential’ area.
>A long hallway with dozens of doors leading down it’s length.
>Each door led to a small room that contained one bed, toilet, sink, and occupant.
>It reminded you of the minimal time you spent working in the prison system.
>You supposed it was better than the kennels ponies used to be locked up in, though.
>You followed Pavel up the corridor until she stopped in front of a cell near the end of the long hall.

5/11
>>
>>25921414
>You took a peek inside through the door’s small window, spotting a mint green unicorn lying in the corner of the room, curled up into a semi-ball, facing the wall.
>You looked towards the doctor beside you with a questioning look.
“Does she do anything other than just lie there?”
>The woman shook her head, that sad, defeated look growing worse.
>”No… not when she’s awake, at least. She occasionally has night terrors, though. She’ll wake up screaming out somebody’s name… ‘Bonnie’ was the name. She reacts violently to any human presence when she’s in that state… so, due to regulations, there’s not much we can do, other than wait for her to fall back asleep.”
>She turned her attention back the pony inside, letting out a small sigh.
>”She’s still in there somewhere Anon… but, we can’t get her to come out. It’s like she’s lost the will to live.”
>You gave the doctor a comforting pat on the back, shooting her a toothy, reassuring grin.
“Don’t worry, I’m sure Sparky can get her to come out of her shell,” you said, giving the mentioned pupper an affectionate head rub.
>”Let’s hope so.”
>A weak smile crossed the woman’s lips, before she grabbed the keycard that was clipped to her side.
>The moment the door was unlocked, she opened it for you.
>Sparky rushed in before you, and you followed him in.

6/11
>>
File: twi happy.webm (45KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
twi happy.webm
45KB, 1920x1080px
MFW I have White Knight fresh material to wake up to in the morning
>>
>>25921422
>The unicorn in the corner didn’t react as the two of you entered
“Lyre…?”
>You were met by silence as you called out to her.
>Not unexpected, but still, you couldn’t help but feel disappointed.
>You stepped closer as you continued to speak.
“I’m Officer Anonymous,” you introduced yourself, “and my friend here is named Sparky.”
>Your introduction was met with no response.
>The pony was as still as a corpse, just breathing slowly and staring at the wall.
>You frowned as your attempts to reach out to the pony resulted in failure, but you weren’t put off.
>You knelt down, and released your pooch from his leash.
“Go on, do your thing.”
>Free from his bounds, Sparky followed your orders without hesitation.
>He rushed up to the almost lifeless pony, his tail wagging back and forth at the speed of light as he did so.
>He sniffed up and down the length of her body, poking his nose at random spots as he attempted to elicit a response from the mare.
>Unfortunately, his efforts resulted in nothing but failure.
>She didn’t even respond to Sparky lapping at her face and covering it with his slobber.
>Your pupper let out a loud whine in response to her lack of reaction, before lying down beside the mare, resting his head on her side, attempting to comfort the mare with his presence.
>You grimaced slightly as you looked on with a frown.
>Sparky could usually get a response out of even the most traumatized ponies.
>But, even he had failed to get the mare lying in the corner to even bat an eye at him.
>You were at a loss.
>It was like Doctor Pavel said.
>It was like she had completely lost the will to live.
>Turning towards the woman who was watching from the doorway, you shook your head solemnly.
“No dice, doc.”
>The doctor met your words with a defeated sigh.
>”Yeah… I was afraid of that…”

7/10
>>
>>25921434
>You looked back one more time to see if Sparky and Lyre were doing alright, before walking up to Doctor Pavel.
“What are you going to do, Pavel?”
>The solemn look on her face seemed to worsen as she took in her question.
>”You know as well as I do what we’re going to have to do…”
>She looked over towards where your service dog and mare you were discussing lay together, before letting out another sigh of defeat.
>”She won’t eat, and she doesn’t react to anything. All she does is just… lie there. Our organization doesn’t usually practice euthanasia on ponies, since, like us, they are sentient, but… I’d say this is one of those rare occasions that it’s necessary.”
>You were hit with another grimace as you took in her words.
>You looked back towards the seemingly lifeless mare that your pupper was doing it’s best to comfort.
>You remembered, years ago, you were in the same position.
>Your mind having effectively shut itself down from the trauma you experienced overseas.
>But, things got better. Much better.
>There was always hope, no matter how bleak things seemed.
>You knew, just like you once were, that Lyre was still trapped in there, somewhere.
>You saw so much of yourself in her, that you couldn’t bare to think about her being put down.
>There HAD to be another way.

8/10
>>
File: screams externally.jpg (57KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
screams externally.jpg
57KB, 720x400px
>>25921360
I would pay so much mother fucking money for that to be real.
>>
>>25921447

ohshit.jpeg
>>
>>25921447
>Looking back to the doctor at your side, you opened your mouth to speak.
“Is she… is she still up for adoption?”
>Pavel seemed surprised by your question, but nonetheless, she nodded.
>”Yes… she is…”
>She eyed with a raised brow as she continued to speak.
>”Are you…?”
“Yeah, I am,” you finished her sentence.
>A small smile spread across the woman’s lips.
>”I’ll go get the paperwork. I’d ordinarily advise against something like this, but… honestly, at this point, I think you’re Lyre’s only hope. We can’t do anything else for her, other than putting her out of her misery.”
>Her smile faltered a bit as she continued.
>”I know you’ve been through a similar ordeal years ago… but… if she doesn’t get better, bring her back. It’d be cruel to let her keep suffering.”
>You spared the mare one more look, before turning your gaze back to the doctor, a determined fire blazing in your eyes.
“It won’t come to that, I promise.”
>Her smile returned at your determination.
>”Right then, I suppose I’ll just have to trust you.”

9/10
>>
>>25921464
>She turned towards the door, looking at you over her shoulder.
>”I’ll be right back with the paperwork. Hang tight, alright Anon?”
>You nodded in response.
>Shooting you one more grin, she sped off, leaving you alone with the mare and your faithful furry companion.
>You stepped towards the two of them, before kneeling beside them.
>You couldn’t help but smile as your service dog refused to leave the mare’s side, giving him a reassuring pat on the head.
>You turned your attention to the mare that he lay beside, and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.
“I’ve been there before…” you begin as you run your fingers through the mare’s coat, a solemn expression crossing your face as you speak, “...I know your pain… but I promise, it’s going to get better.”
>You could feel a determined fire rage in your chest as you continued to speak.
“I won’t give up until it does."

10/10

Sorry if that came out kind of weak, was forced to write most of that when I was half asleep due to work, lel.
>>
File: 1356737936984.jpg (219KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
1356737936984.jpg
219KB, 700x875px
>>25921360
God damn it. Just please don't fuck this up. We haven't had a good fs story and you're has so much potential. I just want them to end up happy together.
>>
>>25921468

>determined fire

DETERMINATION
>>
>>25921402
>Doctor Pavel
>>
File: nervous.jpg (424KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
424KB, 849x565px
>it's tuesday
>I'm still desperately waiting for more Skittles
>mfw
>>
>>25921475
That wasn't me, but thanks.
I'll do my best to stay true to both what i want to do and what i have now
>>
File: 1451218215699.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1451218215699.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>25921532
iktfb
>>
>>25921468
Yeah........we're gonna need more
>>
so lonely there
>>
>>25921475
>I just want them to end up happy together.

Me too, FR completely dominates all of the 'shy stories.
>>
>>25921468
>>25919178
these are great
I need more
>>
File: download (7).jpg (239KB, 975x1294px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
239KB, 975x1294px
>>25921468
>>25921464
>>giving up until she does
>>giving up even when they have
fluttershy doesn't approve.
>>
File: 1441417931961.png (76KB, 1207x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1441417931961.png
76KB, 1207x1493px
femanon and her stallion slave story where
>>
All I ever asked for is 8 more than 92
>>
>>
more soarin when? bump
>>
>>25920825
Waiting for the ear biting
>>
>>25921468
Before I start reading, who is the pony the story is focusing on?
>>
>>25923091
The primary focus is Lyra, though there are a couple other small horses that will be pretty heavily involved in the story.
>>
File: LYRA HEARTSTRINGS.png (597KB, 1280x987px) Image search: [Google]
LYRA HEARTSTRINGS.png
597KB, 1280x987px
>>25923152
more when
>>
File: 1356736807808.png (106KB, 384x403px) Image search: [Google]
1356736807808.png
106KB, 384x403px
>>25923152
I LOVE LOIRO
>>
File: RobinWilliams.jpg (27KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
RobinWilliams.jpg
27KB, 600x403px
>>25923645
>Hurting Chickun
>>
>>25921447
>Our organization doesn’t usually practice euthanasia on ponies, since, like us, they are sentient
SAPIENT
>>
File: scootabuse.png (620KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
scootabuse.png
620KB, 1000x670px
>>25923762
>>
File: 1396222093662.png (268KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1396222093662.png
268KB, 500x478px
>>25923865
>being a family with fluttershutter and scootachicken
i need it
>>
>>25923850
fok

I knew I would fuck that shit up.
>>
>>25923881
I need it also
>>
>>25923850
Strictly speaking, Sentience might actually be the right term here.

Sapience is the ability to make a judgement with an objectively understand of the implications of the action - generally related to wisdom, judgement, and 'common sense. Sentience is the capacity to have an objective, personal experience of an event - differentiated from just noting the specifics of an event, but not experiencing them.

In this case, sentience might be the proper term - ponies aren't typically euthanized because they are still capable of having an objective personal experience, including that of death; t'd be cruel to end that just because they are 'not useful'.

If we want to go a bit further, Lyra is arguably not sapient at the moment anyhow - she's clearly traumatized to the point that her good judgement is incapacitated; she is not eating, drinking, or behaving in a manner that suggests a desire for self-preservation.
>>
>>25923936
You're arguing semantics.

It's sapient.
>>
>>25923965
Your mum's sapient.

OOOOOOOOHHH ROOOOAAAASTEEEEED!!
>>
>>25923936
There are good number sentient animals and we euthanize them still. We don't really do that to the few sapient
>>
>>25923936
It's sapient, m8.
>>
>>25921068
We wait patiently.
>>
>>25921468
This gave me a boner. I'm not sexually excited, but I'm completely certain the white knighting attitude just got me hard.

I demand it: More
>>
So is this a fetish thread or a white knight one? I don't get it.
>>
>>25924736

Wecome to white knight general.
>>
>>25924736
Fetish Knight General
>>
>>25925013
Knight Fetish General
>>
>>25925055
General Fetish Knight
>>
>>25925072
White Knight of Slaves Fetish General
>>
>>25925094
We need to quit while we're ahead
>>
File: Woah.gif (427KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
Woah.gif
427KB, 262x200px
>>25925094
I think we out meta'd ourselves
>>
>>25921709
>>25921532
If they are still not feeling good enough to write. than it cant be helped. Give them time.

>>25921468
That was pretty good.
>>
>>25919247
>>25919510
>>25921982
Thank you!

>>25919266
I'm intending it to all build up to something, so we'll see if I can pull that off right...

>>25920023
Portals were already open when the Griffons came begging for help.

I'd reveal more of the background, but I'm not totally satisfied with it yet and we all saw how the last backtory reveal went.

Anyhow, more on the way.

>>25921468
This absolutely needs to continue as well.
>>
Skittles is going to be on hiatus for another few days I'm afraid, sorry anons, it can't be helped, still sick and have a bunch of other stuff to get caught up on.
>>
File: 1450571967649.gif (101KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
1450571967649.gif
101KB, 500x513px
>>25925283
The reassurance that you're coming back is all we need, Anon.

Make up for the wait with consensual ear biting
>>
File: 1450203374670.jpg (48KB, 680x673px) Image search: [Google]
1450203374670.jpg
48KB, 680x673px
>>25925283
Its okay writefriend. Hope you get better!

Here, have some dash!
>>
File: Excited.jpg (80KB, 672x638px) Image search: [Google]
Excited.jpg
80KB, 672x638px
>>25925185
>more on the way
>>
>>25925311
>"f...f...fine, it's n..not like I wanted to h..have sex with you anyway, m..master..."
>>
File: Scootaloo 039757850.gif (70KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Scootaloo 039757850.gif
70KB, 500x281px
>>25923881
>that pic you responded to

Ya but if they both (but especially scootaloo) were abused by their last owner?
>>
>>25917918
>...
>Huh?
>Oh, you're dreaming again.
>Something is different though.
>You aren't falling or anything.
>Instead you are completely still, face first on the ground.
>Your body feels heavy though and.... sore?
>You slowly get up and take a look around you.
>It's a forest and it seems you are in the middle of a small clearing.
>It's night out, and the clouds loom over the sky.
>Not gonna have any fun in a dream just standing here. Time to check some stuff out.
>After walking through a portion of the odd forest, you come across a rather old castle of sorts on a hill past a bridge.
>It's pretty ancient and run-down from what you gather.
>Are you dreaming of some ancient medieval ruin?
>Stuff like that is cool from time to time.
>...You hear howling behind you in the forest.
>Even though it's a dream, your senses tell you to find shelter.
>Upon coming to the entrance of the ruin, you find that the door is pretty stiff to open.
>After trying your hardest to push the door open, it finally budges.
>You open the door just enough to worm your way inside.
>This place looks like it could collpase any moment in all honesty.
>The tapestry seems to be pretty much threads at this point.
>Can't even make out the details of what they were supposed to stand for.
>There is one thing that does stand out.
>The two pieces are of different color.
>Maybe this was a joint embassy of sorts?
>Dreams are so weird sometimes, but at least it's better than falling.
>Making your way further into the castle, you head up some stairs and find what seems to be a small pedestal in front on two windows of stained glass side by side.
>Both have seen better days, all that's left is shards in the corners to indicate what the colors where.
>You take a close look at the windows.
>One seems to have been made of purple glass and the other a golden yellow.
>You poke your head outside the window to see if there is anything in the distance.
>>
>>25925370
>Before you could make out anything though you felt something hit your back.
>...You were pushed out of the window.
>Now you are falling into what seems like certain doom.
>The ground is coming in quickly and you can feel your heart slightly race
>You close your eyes shut and hear an all too familiar sound.
>...
>*Beep*Beep*Beep*
>You are awoke to the sound of your alarm going off.
>You also have been sweating in your sleep.
>Did you even set the alarm last night?
>Oh no, you remember setting it earlier yesterday.
>You press the button on the clock and Rainbow starts to move about.
>She sits up and proceeds to stretch her wings out.
>Which hits you in the face during the process.
>She didn't notice though, too busy streching out the rest of her self.
>After stretching, she looks to you.
>*yawn*"Morning, Anon."
>You begin rubbing your eyes for a second.
>You wipe the top of your forehead as well.
>She takes notice to it and questions you.
>"Have a 'hot' dream?"
>That wasn't even remotely funny.
"I think you'd better stop right there."
>"Eh, so why are you all sweaty for this morning?"
"I had a strange dream which ended up me falling out of a window."
>"Being a klutz inside your own dream?"
"I-I can't really remember anymore, the details are fuzzy."
"Anyway, we got stuff to do today."
>"What do you mean?"
"I did have other plans for today, but I figured after last nights conversation I should make the other room an actual bedroom."
"We will probably be out most of the day, I gotta find a bed to pick out for it, decor, etc..."
>It'll dig into your savings a little bit, but your savings account was meant for that purpose.
>To keep the house up and looking good.
>After both of you get ready, you proceed to walk out the door and get ready to find stuff for the other bedroom.
>Shouldn't be to hard.
>All you need for now is a bed, a night stand, a dresser, some other stuff.
>On the way there you begin to question Rainbow.
>>
File: 1232141412421.png (398KB, 800x760px) Image search: [Google]
1232141412421.png
398KB, 800x760px
>>25925283
>Author suddenly disappears without a trace
>Comes back later saying he's been "busy" in real life
>After a while comes back again, but instead of update just reassures the audience that he didn't give up on the fic
Be careful, SkittlesAnon, this is getting disturbingly close to what is described on TvTropes' "Dead fic" page.
>>
>>25925382
"So tell me. If Rarity does end up coming in our lovely abode, what would she like aside from expensive things."
>All she does is give a slight giggle and raises an eyebrow.
*sigh*"Well that answers that."
>"Hehe, she's pretty much lived like royalty."
>You shake your head.
"We will just worry about it when the time comes, if it does come. For now, I just want to get the other bedroom sorted out."
>You park the vehicle in the parking lot and make your way into the furniture store.
>It's been a while since you actually bought anything furniture wise.
>And you'll also have to tell them to have everything delivered to you.
>The only thing you care about all this though?
>Making sure it matches.
>Nobody wants a very clashy room.
>Remember how you had a friend in school who literally had a red walled room with a black stipe going around the center.
>That was literally horrifying now that you think of it.
>Rainbow is busy looking at all the beds.
>"You know, I still think a bed is just a bed."
"Same here. You could have the same matress on it and it'd still vary in price just because of the design of the entire thing,"
"That why I like keeping things simple in my room."
>It's true, the bed you have right now only has a metal frame and not these giant wooden ones.
>And it also has been a few years, so you may want to switch out matresses while you're here too.
>The one you have is still nice, but you want something a little more comfortable.
>You're sure Rainbow would enjoy it too.
>"So what are you getting?'
"Well, first we have to pick out two sets of mattresses."
>"Two?"
"Yeah, I figured while I'm here I should probably switch my old one out too."
>"Sounds like a plan."
"The question is though, what kind of mattress should I get."
>"You should get something REALLY comfy."
"Those can get really expensive. And that's just for the mattress itself."
>Then again, feeling like you just layed into a cloud wouldn't be such a bad feeling either.
>>
>>25925398
"I'll just get something that's comfortable and not too pricey for both rooms then."
>After choosing the matress style, now onto more pressing matters.
>How the room needed to look.
>Should it be a old fancy wooden style? or something more modern.
>The choice seems clear cut with the price difference.
>Who knew designs in things could skyrocket the price of a single nightstand?
>Guess modern is the way to go for now.
>You could spend on the fancy design stuff without a doubt, but it'd seem out of place in your home.
>After picking out a basic nightstand dresser you proceed to fill out a form for the order to be placed.
>You also added a tall mirror to go with the items at the last second.
>Figured it give the room some sort of character.
>*sigh*"We finally done here?"
"Yeah, we are. Let's go get something to eat."
>"Yeah, really. I'm starving."
>The order you made will come by your house in a couple of days.
>In the mean time, both you and Rainbow head to a salad bar resteraunt.
>It pretty much had anything and everything you could ever want in a salad.
>You couldn't help but laugh at Rainbow for wanting pretty much every vegetable in hers.
>She actually ended up a bowl twice the size of yours.
>You went for a classic.
>Nothing beats a grilled chicken salad with with cheese and garlic croutons.
>Both of you sit down at the table and she begins to hammer through hers.
"It's not a race to eat, you know!"
>She isn't listening right now.
>Oh well, you begin to put dressing in your salad and mix it.
>She finally lifts her head up to reveal a very messy face.
>You sigh and hand her a napkin.
"Don't choke on it, now."
>"Ha, sorry couldn't help myself there."
>She wipes her face off and looks at your bowl.
>"What's that in yours?"
"A strip of chicken."
>"Oh yeah, you guys actually eat other animals."
"Mmhmm. I haven't bought any meat since I brought you into my house. I'd figure I'd have it again since we are out?"
>>
>>25925406
>She is kind of grossed out a little bit, but is slightly curious.
>"S-So what does it taste like?"
"I'm not that good at explaining it. You'd have to try it for yourself."
>"It'd feel kind of wrong if I did though."
"Oh come on, have a little adventure. It won't be the end of the world."
>"I don't know...."
"Just one bite. If you don't like it, then you don't have to eat it."
>She hesistates for a moment before giving you an answer.
>'W-well, since it won't be the end of the world. Alright I'll take a bite."

After slowly trotting along today from being sick, I made this my stopping point for now.
>>
>>25925367
Obviously take care of them.
>>
File: 1448743812456.gif (141KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448743812456.gif
141KB, 300x300px
>>25925415
Giving the author a suggestion here: We want to see her gag on it today, then get caught sneaking chicken strips or something in the fridge at home and feel guilty. Follow this up with hand feeding her something meaty as she sits in Anon's ap. Tsundere dinner.
>>
>>25925283
i don't think he will survive guys
>>
File: Kingdom Death White Knight.jpg (193KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom Death White Knight.jpg
193KB, 900x600px
>>25925094
>pic related?
>>
File: 1332811632969.gif (194KB, 409x470px) Image search: [Google]
1332811632969.gif
194KB, 409x470px
>>25925620
I doubt a ponies digestive system could handle much meat. So even if she liked it. She may get the trots and end the day blasting her ass off on the commode.
>>
File: Chryssy_with_plush.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Chryssy_with_plush.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Oi, Bugfag, I found this, think you might like it.
>>
>>25922770
I have a bit of writing time tonight, I'll try to get some green.
I'm considering just giving it up. I have absolutely no idea how to write a story, and I'm not sure of what I need to do. I'm just a novice writefag, and I feel like I'm way over my head with this.
>>
>>25926089
Listen to music, watch movies, take a walk.
I think your actually doing fucking great for a novice writefag. Hell, if your having trouble, ask the thread what they would like to see.
>>
>>25926085
Looked like her rear was facing me for a second and her hips were wide as fuhck
>>
>>25926216
THANK YOU I saw that shit too
>>
>>25925185
I should have turned Anon into a magical girl and ruined everything forever.

>>25926089
>spoiler
Even in short chunks, I'm enjoying your story. If you're having problems going anywhere with it, just let your story ramble. Don't try to reach a goal, don't worry about plot, just let Anon and Soarin interact. See what happens.
Let them sit down and have some small talk. Neither of them seem broken enough to avoid it, just broken enough to make things interesting.
Or maybe Anon turns the news on and there's something that Soarin reacts to. Maybe there's something that Anon expects him to react to, but he doesn't.
And if anyone complains that your story isn't going anywhere, just claim that it's slice-of-life.
>>
>>25926089
it takes a while to get into writing
if anyone noticed I said a couple of times that 'the story demanded something from me'
that's usually what happens if you write without a short term plan, or if you write drunken
sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not, but if a story is good or not doesn't depend on the story but how it is presented (you can make a story clawed with clishee and still write well)

if you don't like your current story, simply start with something else, and see where a setting leads you
practice, practice, practice

>>25926265
>>25926216
yes, bad lightning
>>
File: DashWat.png (1MB, 3551x2273px) Image search: [Google]
DashWat.png
1MB, 3551x2273px
>>25925415
More dash plz
>>
rump
>>
>>25915756

>first thing that come to your mind is just a belt around the hoof with a hook on it
>but that's just silly
>it might work at least in some situations though
>maybe some sticky glove or a rough surfac-
>“What are you thinking about Anon? You look so pensive and serious.“
„Nothing, I was thinking about the device i promised you earlier. But i still have no idea how could it possibly work. It's just...I don't want to give up before i even start, but i can't think of anything right now.“
>“Well,..I'm sure you'll find some way. I know you must be getting tired of assisting me all the time. I wish i could do something about it to ease it for you...“
„No, wait i didn't mean it that way. I don't mind helping you out at all. I want to do this for you, so you can be less dependant on help of others...You don't mind you can't even eat with a spoon without help?“
>“Um, it is a little bit complicating. Quite a lot, actualy. Especialy for future. And most importanly, it complicates things for you as well. But on the other hoof,..I-ii“
>she takes a deep breath
>“….nevermind.“
„Come on, tell me. What could be so bad about what you wanted to say?“
>“...I, err k-kinda like it… I mean i'm not lazy to do it myself, if i could. I don't want to be a burden... But i like it when you're around all the time and we can eat from the same plate and stuff...But most of all, I'm so very affraid of what you said earlier.“
„What do you mean?“
>“When you said that human love doesn't last long...I know you said it's different with you and me, but...“
„It IS different. I love you dearly...But what does this even has to do with it?“
>she's silent for few seconds, thinking if she should say what's on her mind or not
>then, with a bit shaky voice she starts, trying to explain her unsure feelings with words
>though it seems to be hard for her
>>
>>25927255
>“You also said the problem is, that people fall in love with someone, but then they realize the person they fall in love with was different, or just a pose. I'm affraid i'll change over time, or there will be something about me that will make you not like me anymore. And...it must sound selfish of me, but, b-but i was hoping that even if something like that happened, you'd still at least be there to help me with these basic things and i could still...still feel loved even then.“
>not sure if weird, or extremely sweet of her
>she's so affraid of losing you, she even created this poor plan of how to stay by your side even if you eventualy stopped loving her
„Jesus. Sarah, this is so….silly in every way. It doesn't make sense.“
>she gives you a pouty look after saying that
„Sarah, i am not gonna leave you. *Sigh* I shouldn't have said things like that before, i didn't think it would get stuck in your head so much. And i totally didn't think you'd create such a theory out of it. Love is too complicated to understand, for me or you. You can just embrace it and you'll know when it's true. It may be only two days, but i'm sure i know good who i've fallen in love with, because i-i just feel it. You're on the same wave with me, it's just so unique, there's no way i could not recognize it.“
>few second silence
>“I'm...I'm sorry for telling you this, i'm just so stupid.“
„Hey, don't say things like that. You're not stupid. And I did encouraged you to say what's on your mind. It's only natural. I too know this fear, but you shouldn't let it into your head.“
>she takes another deep breath, but she lets it out before speaking
>“...Thanks Anon. I won't… It's because i never felt like this before. Loving someone and being loved. And it feels so good i can't imagine living without it.“
>you put your hand on her cheek and smile
„I'm glad you're so true to me. You're just the sweetest little thing, you know it? Especialy when you smile.“
>>
where's Luna?
>>
>>25927265
Not trying to complain about petty shit, but when you do anons and sarahs dialouge, Do it like so:
"Hi i'm anon!"
Love your story so far though
>>
>>25925620
you are the biggest tumor on this thread
>>
>>25927566
You have my sympathy.
>>
>>25927265
You're not just setting us up for some heartbreak are you?
>>
>>25927265
I would spoon that mare.

Also, I like your high volume of dialogue.
>>
>Page 9
No
>>
>>25928451
Don't worry, I'm on my way with more shit green.
>>
>>25926089

Practice. Look at my pastebin. I have like 3 stories, and that's basically all the creative writing I've done in the last decade. Put stuff out there. You'll get better the more you write.
>>
ayyyyy, was wondering, do ya'all think changelings eat meat?

inb4 'phrasing'
>>
>>25929404
Gonna say yes just because of fangs. I think Ling Anon's headcannon was the best so far regarding Changeling diets.
>>
File: White Knight General.png (135KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
White Knight General.png
135KB, 1000x1000px
>>25925094
I did a thing. I shouldn't have, but I did.
>>
>>25929524

Now im just pictureing a changelings reaction to gods gidt to men, bacon.
>>
File: parasoul get out.png (116KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
parasoul get out.png
116KB, 800x950px
>>25929645
>White Knight allowing pone to be unhappy in his presence

>>25929649
Didn't Ling already specifically express disgust at bacon?
>>
>>25921468
I hope this ends in despair.
I really want some heart-wrenching suffering and hopelessness.
No bittersweet ending; just pure, unadulterated sorrow.
>>
>>25929660
She's smiling now. Happy?
>>
File: Applejack_raising_eyebrow_S4E22.png (347KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack_raising_eyebrow_S4E22.png
347KB, 1280x720px
>>25929706
>>
>>25929660

...TFW i forgot msot people think of AMARICAN bacon when somebody mentions bacon
>>
also, on the subject of bacon, why is it that actual bacon tastes good, but bacon flavored stuff tastes AWFUL?
>>
>>25929645

this is gonna be the pic of the next thread, isnt it?
>>
>>25929759
If it is, I'm gonna write at least 10 posts about Jingle Jangle getting waterboarded by a unicorn in a bath tub full of piss.
>>
>>25929783

*grabs popcorn*
>>
>>25921068

>Be Chrysalis.
>Wake up.
>Feel something wrapped around your barrel
>the band to be precise.
> Oh [REDACTED] ! Whatever's holding you knows your weak point!
>brace for the inevitable.
>Nothing's happening.
>Open your eyes.
>remember where you are.
>You have an idea of who's holding you.
>You feel uncomfortably warm.
>Not sure if because blushing profusely or because this is the first time you've been spooned without a disguise.
>Or held in a non hostile manner.
>It feels surprisingly calming.
>You panic a little bit when you feel something missing from your grasp.
>Your rear leg bumps something soft.
>You grip it between your hind hooves and transfer it to your forehooves, careful to not wake Anon.
>You look at what your holding.
>How did that plushie even get over there?
>Your half asleep brain finally realizes it's not even light out.
>You realize this is the first time you’ve truly slept in a while, instead of a light hibernation like state you could wake from quickly to respond to danger.
>You decide to stop thinking and go back to sleep, a almost unnoticeable smile on your face.

>>25926085

...hawt.
>>
>>25929750
Because substitutes are never as good as the original. It's like fruit flavored processed food, it's not made with fruit, it's a combination of chemicals to give the illusion of fruit with an added dose of corn syrup for the extra sweet taste
>>
>>25930593

TFW got bacon marmalade for cristmas. tried it. see,s its an aquired taste.
>>
>>25930631
I got a one dollar lotto ticket and underware
>>
>>25929810
Wait. are you seriously stopping there? cmon man. Sure fallout 4 was fun the first 70 hrs or so, but you should have burned though that in the first week.
>>
>>25930717

>autisc compleationest here

>also, got several other games
>>
File: appul7.png (479KB, 834x1024px) Image search: [Google]
appul7.png
479KB, 834x1024px
In this bite-sized installment of Applehorse and Anon: Freelance Police, Anon becomes a cold blooded slave driver.

Continuing From: >>25920825
>You stop the van right where you started, at the side of the street in front of your house.
>Just like basically where you would expect whenever one is not on a one-way trip.
>You get out and get ready to spend more time hauling all of the groceries to the back of your house all by yourself.
>Because you now have an extra pair of hands to help move this task along faster.
>Well, you say hands, but it would probably be more accurate to say hooves.
>Or maybe jaws, because hooves aren't exactly a decent method of gripping, but jaws kinda are a bit.
>Eh, whatever.
>Time to actually do something vaguely sorta slave-ish with your slave pony.
>It's almost like you intended to do this and aren't just doing this seat by the seat of your pants or something.
>You are no longer Anon, two-times winner of the decent human being award for excellence in not being a slave driver.
>You are now Anon, unfeeling and severely sociopathic slave master.
>Opening the door, you see your slave sitting on YOUR long-ass couch.
>Fucking horse nigger don't know it's place.
>And so you go to put it to work in the fields like the cold-blooded slave driver you are.
"Uh, hey, can you help me with the groceries?"
>Cruel and heartless as always.
>>
>>25930808
good camel
>>
File: AJ2424.png (2MB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
AJ2424.png
2MB, 774x1032px
>>25930808

You heartless bastard
>>
>>25930808
You sick fuck.
>>
>>25908400
What the fuck, these are all depressing and dark. Why would you do this to yourself?
>>
>>25930908
This is not the norm for this general. Read some of the pastebins and you'll find much more cheery/sexy/cuddly shit.
>>
>>25930908
Kek, my story's depressing? NEATO!
>>
>>25930908
reality is cruel anon
>>
File: RarityCensored.png (184KB, 716x1117px) Image search: [Google]
RarityCensored.png
184KB, 716x1117px
bump
>>
>>25929810
>Or held in a non hostile manner
>held in a non

hehe
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 1034x841px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1034x841px
Belly scratch bump
>>
>>25933018
soon
>>
File: 1236635252.png (114KB, 379x331px) Image search: [Google]
1236635252.png
114KB, 379x331px
>>25931507
>>25932642
>>25933018
>all these bumps
Rip slave pone general
>>
>>25933067
>it takes more than 2 days to spam a full thread
>ded

no we just reach normalcy after people have to work again after christmas
>>
>>25920620
>Be Fluttershy
>You wake up, with your head pounding in a dull pain.
>Staying still as much as you can, as you always do, after waking up you open your eyes and look around the room.
>You were in Masters bedroom, and you were alone.
>The last thing you remember was getting prepared for surgery, and then...
>No... You woke up earlier.
>Master was there, he...
>Your eyes widen.
>What did you say?
>You faintly remember cuddling into him.
>You also remember feeling l-lewd.
>Shaking your head you try to shrink together, making yourself as small as possible.
>What did you say to him?
>After a while of imagining a wild variety of things you could have said and he reacted to you look back to your wing.
>It was bandaged expertly and set still onto you.
>You were used to it being tied down, but you weren't used to it not hurting.
>You slowly make your way out of the bed and spread your functional wing.
>The muscles are sore from never being used anymore, but you gave it a flap anyway.
>It's dirty... you need to preen desperately.
>And the rest of your body wasn't doing so well either.
>As Master said, you need to be cleaned.
>You shift a little.
>No... Bad thoughts.
>Master is a good human, he will use warm water to hose you down.
>>
>>25933642
Bubble bath and lewds
>>
more luna when?
>>
>>25933642
fs a cute but how will she clean herself without getting the bandages wet?. Is itsponge bath time?..
>>
>>25933751
when you stop namefagging
>>
File: mad.gif (1MB, 405x384px) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
1MB, 405x384px
>>25933909
Here, we see the namefag addict in its natural habitat. In order to maintain access to a reliable source of namefagging, the addict must regularly spoonfeed attention to the namefags in order to sustain a circular cycle of artificial bitterness and spotlight shining.

Indeed, the namefag addict is a timid creature, so much so that some biologists have gone as far as to label them the "tsundere" of the animal kingdom, after their tendency to exhibit blatant outward enthusiasm for sustaining the namefag cause while being incapable of admitting their clear and present fondness for them.

Perhaps one day this not-so-majestic creature will find maturity and walk with the namefags in earnest. Until then, this species adequately battles extinction in a game of facade and synthetic hatred.
>>
>>25933751
>tripfagging for the reason to be a genuine special snowflake
get out of 4chan, please
>>
>>25933991
tripfagging because of namecopies scum
>>
>>25934007
yes, you are a unique little snowflake now
it won't bring you your parents acceptance, and it certainly won't bring you ours.
But hey, good job trolling, we are annoyed

>>25933987
it's against the ideals of 4chan,
namefags make me raise an eyebrow, your's is at least a meme and you do it "ironically"
but tripfags are an entirely new tier of stupid
>>
>>25933642
he will use warm water to hose you down
sounds like pee
>>
>>25934046
>it's against the ideals of 4chan
Relevance, your honor? Ceasing to do shit because others won't like it is, like, the LOWEST priority for a board of adult males who circlejerk about cuddlefucking and raping pygmy ponies. Next excuse, please.
>>
>>25934107
With his mighty hose
>>
>>25934046
This.

I recognize the irony in Oh, look, a namefag's name, but other than that, if you aren't a writefag or artfag, you shouldn't be namefagging, let alone tripfagging. All it does it tell people how much of a massive faggot you are because you just need to stand out in a sea of anonymous posters.

It's just like femanon's letting everyone know they have a vagina without prompting.
>>
File: to_go_beyond_lazy.jpg (42KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
to_go_beyond_lazy.jpg
42KB, 500x453px
>>25934154

Fuck, i just do it outside of this thread because im just too fucking lazy to keep switching back and forth in the name feild.
>>
>>25934177
that's at least somewhat understandable, but he does it with the single purpose to piss us off, and I for one don't want to update my story while this stupid discussion is underway
>>
>>25934177
Yeah, but you're a writefag, so it's chill. I do it too on occasion, though I usually stick to anon because I'm not a faggot.

>>25934191
Same.
>>
>>25934201
Its ok to be a faggot.
Its not ok to proclaim it to the world and expect the world to be ok with it
>>
>>25934201
>>25934191

Yup. I tend to avoid posting updates when people are acting like complete and total retards. I know the pissstorm almost made me say fuck it, I don't care to finish up what I'm writing.

>>25934177

I know with my browser on both mobile and desktop, it basically remembers name+trip so I don't even have to bother more than the first letter or so and select.
>>
>>25933642
My body is ready for moar green
>>
>>25933642
>You walk out of the bedroom, following Master's voice to the computer-thing
>He was talking, but wasn't lifting the phone to his head, like you saw humans so often do
“Master?”
>He continues talking into the microphone attached to his head wear.
>You learned to never question your masters behavior.
>He does seem to be talking to someone about contracts of... not telling others to talk about things?
>He's talking about money and mass production and want's secrecy?
>Is he involved in bad things?
>You never heard of something good to come out of secrecy.
>Honesty is always the best way to go.
“M-Master.”
>You try to catch his attention again, but he still doesn't pay any attention to you.
>Were those ear muffs soundproof?
>Only giving him the sounds he wants? In this case the voice of whomever he's talking to.
“Master.”
>You reach forward with your hoof and touch his knee.
>”Gah!”
>You cover down and protect your head. You've scared your master.
>Nononono...
>”Fluttersh-? Hold a second.”
>You hear him take off the earmuffs.
>”Fluttershy?”
>His foot hits you slightly.
>He's a good human, he doesn't want to hurt you, he's a good human, …
>No matter how often you tell yourself that, you start to panic.
>You feel the pain again.
>The pain of being hit.
>”Fluttershy?”
>The pain of being burned.
>”What's the matter?”
>The pain of being cut.
>”Fluttershy, snap out of it!”
>The pain of having your wing broken.
>He's shaking you.
>He wants to hurt you.
>You shut down, and go limp, back into playing dead.
>”Fluttershy? Fluttershy!”
>>
>>25934658
>Be Anon
>Fluttershy is shaking in your arms, and unresponsive to anything you do to her.
>Neither to touch nor to words.
>Shit, shit, shit.
>Fluttershy is having an episode.
>You don't want Fluttershy to have an episode.
>You pick her up and carry her back into your bedroom, then quickly get back.
“Grow up and sign the NDA, this is insurance that you don't talk to other investors. More investors only lead to complications, I have to go.”
>Quickly you hang up, and dial.
>”911 What's your emergency?”
>Shit what do you tell them? They won't come for a pony, will they?
“Ahh... My roommate is having an episode. She's shaking, and I can't talk to her. My address is-”
>You give your address through and stay in line.
>The operator and you are having some troubles with your blindness and not telling him the whole truth.
>You tell him she just had an operation, and has a history of abuse.
>Measuring her pulse gave an inhuman result, but the operator doesn't play it down.
>You assume him to think this is a prank call, but he stays calm
>5 Minutes later the doorbell rings, you let Fluttershy still in the bed and go to open for the paramedics.
>”Anonymous? You called for a paramedic?”
“Yes, she's in the bedroom.”
>You make place for him.. no, two paramedics to step inside.
”To the left.”
>You hear them take a stretcher with them.
>”How long ago has it started? Is she still breathing?”
“I don't know I didn't check a clock, and yes she's breathing. Heart is beating irregularly.”
>You take a breath and prepare yourself for the fallout of the next statement you are making.
“She's a pony.”
>Their footsteps slow down and maybe look back at you, but then advance to the bedroom to check for themselves.
>”Sir... we are not vets.”
“You're here now and there is a sentient creature in pain. I can't help her but you can, but, please help her.”
>You sense them looking at one another and communicating with facial features and gesticulate
>>
>>25934671
help her you faggots!
>>
File: 1448241780792.gif (496KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1448241780792.gif
496KB, 320x180px
>>25934671
DID ANON FUCKING STUTTER
>>
>>25934671
Sent prematurely, was shoo'd away from my place
Please ignore grammar of last line
>>
>>25927265

>a smile appears on her face and it's obvious she isn't just forcing herself into it to make you happy
„Now, that's better.“ you slowly let go
„Sarah, tell me you really never experienced something similiar before? I don't mean directly true love, but you never even fell in love?“
>“I did...but never like this...I sure did wish few colts i liked to like me as well. One would even go out with me, when...when i was so young it was still normal to not have a cutie mark. But this is so different. I never even knew what to talk about when around them. But when i'm with you, it all just comes almost naturaly.“
„See, and that's how i know you're the one.“ you smile
„I had it the same before, naturaly. I fell in love few times, but i never trully and deeply loved before. And that's because I never i met anyone who's actualy „compatible“ with me. But now i did and not only that special someone is on the same vibe, but she's also the most beautiful creature walking on this planet. Sarah, i'd be a goddamned fool if i ever left you.“
>this is something you wished you could actualy say to someone one day
>something that all girls want to hear from someone they love
>but you'd never say this to any of your previous girlfriends, because it simply wouldn't be truth
>“Anon that's so...so sweet of you. You have no idea how much it means to me.“
>is that a tear in her eye?
>yup
>she wiped it off, but you saw it
„I only say what i feel. And i'm really glad you like to hear it.“ you nuzzle her

Sorry it's so short this time, i'm having time management problems
>>
i need more fluttershy in my life
>>
>>25936027
I feel like I'm pushed into making another update today
>>
>>25929645
Tea bh that's fuckin hilarious.
>>
>>25936131
DO IT
>>
>>25925775
Herbivores are able to eat meat, but they do so only in situations of extreme famine how the zebras and elephants in the Sabana
>>
>>25929706

Much better now.

You owe me a pair of sides.
>>
File: 1391984356045.jpg (524KB, 2347x2509px) Image search: [Google]
1391984356045.jpg
524KB, 2347x2509px
>>25935835
It's all good. People seem to be fleeing from the thread sadly. But i'm going down with the ship. I bookmarked yours and >>25934671
blind anons past bins in hopes that even if this thread disappears you guys finish.
>>
File: 1420628870485.jpg (52KB, 587x546px) Image search: [Google]
1420628870485.jpg
52KB, 587x546px
>>25935835
>>
>>25937336
Anon's leaving the thread, why would that be?
>>
bumkp
>>
File: 1448819875974.png (165KB, 599x501px) Image search: [Google]
1448819875974.png
165KB, 599x501px
reminder that there's no such thing as too much Twiggy Piggy
>>
Anybody want some crystal Pony slave green?
>>
>>25938940
Of course!
>>
>>25938940
i've been considering this but had no fucking idea how to implement it. i'd love to see
>>
>>25938940
yes sir
>>
>>25938953
Jeez Gerald, don't you sleep?
>>
>>25939216
what?
>>
>>25939240
You 'eard
>>
File: rarity newspaper.gif (364KB, 294x315px) Image search: [Google]
rarity newspaper.gif
364KB, 294x315px
>>25939290
>>
File: shitpost.png (827KB, 900x1170px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.png
827KB, 900x1170px
>>25939313
>>
File: 1451368998306.png (313KB, 800x458px) Image search: [Google]
1451368998306.png
313KB, 800x458px
>>25939334
>>
>>25939351
Okay I'll bite - Whose that artist? Lovin' the facial expressions.
>>
fireking when?
>>
File: concerned horse noises.jpg (283KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
concerned horse noises.jpg
283KB, 960x640px
>>25940006
>>25940006
Said "All for now" 2 days ago.
>>
>>25940137
more like fagking
>>
>>25908400
bump
>>
File: 1448279607798.png (149KB, 496x371px) Image search: [Google]
1448279607798.png
149KB, 496x371px
>mfw writing and can't get past ~4000 characters without a headache
>>
File: appul8.jpg (253KB, 878x1280px) Image search: [Google]
appul8.jpg
253KB, 878x1280px
SEND HELP

Continued from: >>25930808
>Your, eh-heh, commanding presence knocks Applejack right out of her staring-at-a-turned-off-tv stupor and flat on her ass.
>Granted she was already on her ass, because she was sitting on your long-ass couch.
>Ok, not exactly sitting in the traditional bipedal sense, more sorta crouching/lying on it.
>Not like you know the proper terminology for any of this shit anyways
>But anyway, she then replies, it's even with her facehole and everything!
>"Oh! Sure thing, Anon."
>And so she more or less fell/jumped off your couch and the two of you headed outside for fresh air and also to haul them groceries.
>As you open the back of the van, you wonder if she'll be able to handle the bags without hands.
>Would her seeming go-to method of holding things in her mouth work with full bags of stuff?
>If she can't, maybe you can just tie bags together into makeshift saddlebags and she can carry them off on her back.
>Yeah, that could work, and she'd be able to carry off two at a time, but you've never been good at tying things, so you're not sure how well they'd hold together.
>Your scheming is cut off when you see that she CAN lift that shit with her mouth.
>Guess that's that, then.
>A good bit of lifting, hauling, and shelf stocking later, you have a fully stocked kitchen.
>You sit down, take a deep breath, and sigh, satisfied at a job well done.
>That and because you knew you had a long night ahead of you.
>You had to check what things you had or were going to need to get to accommodate a fucking magical talking pony, dick around with your finances, and do some actual research into all of this shit involving magic ponies and this Equestria hullabaloo to put those little niggles in the back of your mind to rest...
>They don't tell you this shit in the pamphlets.
>Fuck, you didn't even get a pamphlet.
>>
File: appul9.png (137KB, 680x769px) Image search: [Google]
appul9.png
137KB, 680x769px
>>25941430
>But first, time to wash out the lingering stench of anti-pancake with some real cheap instant pancakes.
>Sure, some would say it's strange to make pancakes for dinner, but some can jump off a short pier.
>Though you'll have to clean off the griddle first.
>That's when you notice the griddle, and the rest of the dishes you had gotten out for that matter, were no longer where you had left them, but were now sitting clean in the sink.
>Your mighty powers of brain functionality let you put two and two together, and lead you to be slightly bemused.
>You turn to Applejack and give your most limp and noodley point towards the sink.
"Did you, uh, wash all of that, while I was out?"
>"Yep, I did."
>Just to be further bemuse you, she seems to say that almost pridefully.
>Nice to know at least she's gotten into the role given to her.
>Either that or you've unwittingly been competing in some sort of, like, hospitality-off or something.
>But given that you're pretty sure hospitality-offs aren't a thing...
>It's about 50/50 one way or the other.
>Fuck it, don't look a horse gift in the mouth or however that saying goes.
"Thanks, then."
>"Oh, it was nothing, Anon."
>And thus you take out your mighty stove-top griddle and mixing bowl, then you take out the mystical instant mix of pancake and start going to town on it.
>Some minutes later, you acquire pancakes.
>The jury is in, and them pancakes are good.
>Granted, neither you or Applejack have what could be called "being unbiased" in your case or "a warm meal during the past several years" in her case.
>But remember, 90% of taste is half mental.
>Besides, shut up.
>>
>>25941463
EAR BITING, FAGGOT, NOWWWW
>>
File: Applejackethjetrny.png (258KB, 1280x939px) Image search: [Google]
Applejackethjetrny.png
258KB, 1280x939px
>>25941463
I wish I could have seen her face when she saw that anon got her apples.

>don't look a horse gift in the mouth

>looks in her mouth

>Bits of sos pads between her teeth. LOTS of soap bubbles. Smell of Palmilive.
>>
gnight don't die bump
>>
>>25940006
ive hit a stump
>>
File: D8Erhnd.jpg (46KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
D8Erhnd.jpg
46KB, 720x960px
>>25942065
>>
>>25942065
Then fuck it up with a shovel and be on your way!
>>
>>25942065

well, if anon wants ling to fo some work for him...

Does she even know how to operate a washing machine?
>>
>>25942215
I have her working right now, but thats as far as I've gotten
>>
>>25942215
>>25942234
She should work that ass if you know what I mean.
>>
>>25942327
but shes not in heat yet
>>
>>25942330
Ling finds out that Anon's birthday is almost near, and tries to do something nice for him undercover. Anon forgets about his birthday and thinks she's up to something sinister.

Arguments or sweetness occurs. A rift or a better bond is created.
>>
>>25942330
How about now?
>>
>>25942330
give me a pastebin
>>
File: 1430447472227.jpg (109KB, 380x324px) Image search: [Google]
1430447472227.jpg
109KB, 380x324px
>>25934671
>tfw updates are so short
>>
>>25934671
>“You're here now and there is a sentient creature in pain. I can't help her but you can, but, please help her.”
>sentient
SAPIEEENNNNNTTT
>>
>>25942374
pastebin.com/CndZXCih
As it stands now, without spoiling what little i've written, Ling is cleaning the house and anon is browsing the internet, he found a changeling owners forum
>>
File: 1439704028972.png (173KB, 900x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1439704028972.png
173KB, 900x1048px
>>25942349
>>25942422
>>
File: 1033869.gif (614KB, 304x367px) Image search: [Google]
1033869.gif
614KB, 304x367px
>>25942422
you gotta up your graammar naziing and actually know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
File: 1388774366227.jpg (55KB, 415x409px) Image search: [Google]
1388774366227.jpg
55KB, 415x409px
>You will never get a Skittles update even as a New Year present
>>
I have a person helping me with ideas
Ling update today hopefully
>>
>>25944059
>>
>>25942817
What are you talking about?
>>
>>25944937
Sapient
>possessing wisdom and discernment

Sentient
>Conscious and/or self aware

You need to learn how to vocabulary.
>>
>>25945203
Sapient
>wise, or attempting to appear wise.
>of or relating to the human species ( Homo sapiens )

Sentient
>able to perceive or feel things.
My fucking dog is sentient. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>25945268
so? a pony is still sentient and therefore he still cares about it. who says the author was going for "relating to the human species"? maybe he cares about any creature that can feel things.
>>
File: TakeItEasy.jpg (79KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
TakeItEasy.jpg
79KB, 640x421px
>>25945268
>https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sapient
3.(chiefly science fiction) Of a species or life-form, possessing intelligence or self-awareness.

>chiefly science fiction
Pic related.
>>
You guys are overthinking this just a tad.
>>
>>25945290
uh
doesnt that agree with that post
>>
>>25945504
both apply to ponies some people are just retarded.
>>
>>25925775
Horses can be fed meat. It makes them more aggressive, especially when there is meat around
>>
>>25945504
This doesn't strike me as science fiction
>>
>>25945613
>more aggressive
>Dash
This could be interesting.
It could also be terrifying.
We should find out.
Please, writefag?
>>
File: 1359958852467.png (344KB, 1174x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1359958852467.png
344KB, 1174x1024px
>>25945616
>>
Hey guys! I apologize for the lack of recent updates on my Luna story. I've been... distracted you could say. It really depends on my mood and whether or not I feel like writing.

I've also given the thread template an overhaul (including other info). Tell me what you think!
http://pastebin.com/ny0npNFS
>>
File: 1388398466368.jpg (138KB, 574x400px) Image search: [Google]
1388398466368.jpg
138KB, 574x400px
>>25946360
>>
Could you guys post more slave pone pics? I'd like to expand my collection again.

>>25946454
I'll take that as a "yes I like"
>>
>>25946607
I forget if we had this one before.
>>
File: 1428304069395.png (797KB, 1166x982px) Image search: [Google]
1428304069395.png
797KB, 1166x982px
>>25946607
This isn't DIRECTLY fitting, but I think it effectively fits quite well.
>>
>>25946618
Doesn't seem like we have.

>>25946629
I don't think so myself. Care to explain? You may enlighten me.
>>
>>25946629
>"M-master? What are you doing?"
>pomf =3
>>
>less than 50 posts left
I think we should nuke this thread already and create another one.
>>
>>25946666
Woah calm down there satan
>>
>>25946666
Steady on there, satanquads. We can have a bit more discussion.
>>
File: 1395891891674s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1395891891674s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>25946646
I say it doesn't directly fit because it's not clearly involved with slave ownership.

But it's not up for debate that the common recurring theme in this thread is a writer catering to a common desire in all the knights of the White Knight Table to warp the initial presence of "slavery" into a loving situation.

And that image of a human towering over a blushy pygmy mare is pretty much the purest form of white knight love. It's your call, because you're the de facto vanguard of this thread, but I totally think this image warrants use and even reuse.
>>
green when
>>
>>25930960
well if it's not finished it is depressing
because there's a chance it will never be complete
>>
>>25946666
Supersatan commands it
>>
>>25946666
Relax satan

>>25946681
Sure why not? Lets talk about how you guys are spending your new year's eve? I'm heading over to my neighbour's place to have dinner and to celebrate my mothers birthday today!

>>25946685
Good point but I still feel somewhat hessitant to use it since not everyone would understand right away and may confuse newcomers.

>>25946692
Probably next thread since we're approaching the bump limit
>>
>>25946655
This guy gets it.

Watching the emotional ride of anxiety to affectionate embarrassment play itself out over a mare's face in such an intimate position would give any real white knight the most dense heart boner ever.
>>
File: absolutelyspooky.jpg (54KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyspooky.jpg
54KB, 590x443px
>>25946666
>time trips
>satan quads
Wew
>>
File: Lillith PCF.png (75KB, 374x467px) Image search: [Google]
Lillith PCF.png
75KB, 374x467px
>>25946724
It's settled, then. Our access to newcomers and the longevity of the thread far outweighs any effort to cater to those who are already on the ride until the end.

Pic related has a collar. Too bad it doesn't fit in context.
>>
File: 336495.png (326KB, 546x669px) Image search: [Google]
336495.png
326KB, 546x669px
>>25946607
Yeh, here is some slavey pone.
>>
>>25946740
succubus slavepone trying to corrupt her white knight master when?
>>
File: 1451275073329.jpg (38KB, 999x799px) Image search: [Google]
1451275073329.jpg
38KB, 999x799px
>pic related
I'm currently thinking of using this pic for the next thread but post something else and I might use it.
>>
>>25946607
Dropping some slaveDash. 1/3
>>
File: ExpandDong.png (27KB, 233x347px) Image search: [Google]
ExpandDong.png
27KB, 233x347px
>>25946779
>>
File: large (1).jpg (113KB, 1107x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
113KB, 1107x1024px
>>25946796
3/3. I particularly like this one.

>>25946724
>New Year's Eve
Usually get together with some old friends, but due to bullshit that's being put off until Sunday. So, probably either just going to chill at home or go out to a bar or something. Not that I have money to spend on booze...
>>
>>25946785
>>25923865
>>
>>25946785
Personally think that >>25946786 would be a fuck ton better.
>>
File: 17695.png (2MB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
17695.png
2MB, 2000x1600px
>>25946779
Actually, fuck it, I'll fucking carpet bomb this thread with slave pone pictures.
>>
File: 20910.png (273KB, 647x645px) Image search: [Google]
20910.png
273KB, 647x645px
>>25946836
3/lots
>>
File: 1450424170538.png (695KB, 842x866px) Image search: [Google]
1450424170538.png
695KB, 842x866px
>>25946836
>dark red minimal clothing on AJ
>>
File: DickLaser.gif (985KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
DickLaser.gif
985KB, 500x281px
>>25946819
Oh my... I really like this one too. I think I'll be using that one.

>>25946821
I'll probably end up using both eventually.

>>25946836
Unf
>mrw
please do carpet bomb all over my ass
no homo
>>
>>25946849
4/many
>>
File: 45776.png (807KB, 1350x950px) Image search: [Google]
45776.png
807KB, 1350x950px
>>25946868
Shit.
4/many
>>
File: full.png (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
304KB, 1920x1080px
>>25946868
>>
File: 218809.png (753KB, 900x634px) Image search: [Google]
218809.png
753KB, 900x634px
>>25946877
5/things
>>
File: 233682.png (2MB, 2093x1500px) Image search: [Google]
233682.png
2MB, 2093x1500px
>>25946909
6/infinity
>>
Happy new years from austria from a region where all private fireworks are banned
>>
File: 1450437479981.jpg (64KB, 631x630px) Image search: [Google]
1450437479981.jpg
64KB, 631x630px
>>25946909
>that head
>>
File: 234877.png (639KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
234877.png
639KB, 800x600px
>>25946922
7/have you noticed a theme yet?
>>
>>25946942

I still dont get that image.
>>
File: 504809.png (542KB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
504809.png
542KB, 1024x1325px
>>25946947
8/dash
>>
>>25946959
Look at it with a vague, unfocused kind of scrutiny. I personally think it's the funniest thing I've seen in like 2 weeks, but insanity is an acquired taste.
>>
File: BatKek.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
BatKek.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
>>25946976
That pic always gives me a good laugh
>>
>>25946947

You have a weird carousel fetish?
>>
File: 579954.jpg (204KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
579954.jpg
204KB, 1500x1500px
>>25946974
9/holy crop
>>
>>25946947
That this is all sexy ponies waiting for a ride instead of waiting to get beaten?

Yup.
>>
>>25946785
>>25946816
>>25946866
>>25946986
Just realised the mistake in my name. RIP
>>
File: over9000keks.jpg (9KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
over9000keks.jpg
9KB, 200x176px
>>25946986
>>
New thread is up: >>25947004
>>
File: 860559.jpg (117KB, 590x351px) Image search: [Google]
860559.jpg
117KB, 590x351px
>>25946990
10/how the mighty have fallen
>>
File: yousickfuck.png (135KB, 372x236px) Image search: [Google]
yousickfuck.png
135KB, 372x236px
>>25947031
11/that got pretty dark pretty fast
>>
>>25947031
I find it out of place that Celestia is still wearing her crown and shoe things.

>>25947046
Not my luna....
Where's her horn and wings?
>>
>>25947077
>Implying she isn't there by consent
>Implying this isn't how she repays the only human who treats her well
>>
>>25946947
need one history from the mayor mare
>>
>>25947077
The full comic is horribly clear about her absent horn/wings. 742643 on DB, since I can't link it here.

If it isn't clear, there is no princess Luna. She's the hallucinated existence of a normal pony trying to escape the hell that is her life.
>>
>>25947077
>Not having her in full regalia to drive home the point to everyone that you have a princess as your slave.
God, it's like you don't know how to show off your status or something.
>>
>>25947245
I'm having a complete brain fart right now but what is DB stand for again? I fell horribly stupid right now.
>>
>>25947406
derpibooru i assume
>>
>>25947406
Derpibooru

https://derpibooru.org/742643 is the full URL for that pic.
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 159

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.