[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ponyville Ciderfest this weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 61

File: 65498134001.jpg (71KB, 1013x200px) Image search: [Google]
65498134001.jpg
71KB, 1013x200px
Please tell me at least one of you guys will be there this weekend. This is my first Con so I need some buds to hang around so I can actually enjoy the Con.

please come

Also convention general I guess. Post the do's and don'ts and your other experiences/opinions on cons in general.
>>
I will go to the first convention not placed 1000km or further away from me.
>>
>>25463730
Where do you live? Easter Island?
>>
I'll be there. I met a few horsefuckers last year there too. A few of my /mlp/ friends are coming as well.
>>
>>25463786
Cool. So are you stayin in a hotel? or do you live relatively near by and are just traveling there every day? I am coming from the Illinois border with my bro. We will be dawning our /mlp/ scarves and jerseys and I was hoping you gents are doing the same so we can spot you out.

Also this is my first time, tell me about this con. How are the people there? How well is it run/organized? Is there anything I need to watch out for? How crowded is it?
>>
>>25463811
>tfw no scarf or jersey
But yeah, I'll be in the hotel. No real way to distinguish myself from the other guys.

Do's
>keep a look out for party threads
>don't be a faggot
>if you aren't prepared to drink liquor from a horse cock you shouldn't party with /mlp/

General Do's
>eat a somewhat balances diet or you'll crash the last day if you're there more then 3 days.
>hydrate
>shower
>wear deodorant
>bring cash

Don't
>be 'that guy'
>spend all your money

I've gone to a lot of cons.
Bronycon X2
EFNW
Ciderfest
Cloudsdale congress
Chrystal fair pony con

Ciderfest is pretty well organized. The hotel is fuckin awesome and this being a relatively small con it's easy to figure it out. Top floor is the sick ass bar. Bottom floor is the bar with the awesome bar tender who will make you a layered mix drink based off any pony you show him. Middle floor is most the panels and and vender hall and the renegade stage. Across the street is a cheap burger place that is a fuckin life saver. Can't really say much elses. It wasn't too crowded last year, It was comfortable. I didn't actually go to any panels last year. Most cons i go to is just for hanging out with horse friends, the vender hall, and the concert.
>>
>>25463849
>kick ass bar and burger place.
Hell yea. Also I am pretty familiar with the area and know some good joints and am bringing my ride. If we get bored I can take some of us around the city, it's actually a pretty neat city.

>Concert
You mean that Brony thing? Didn't that require like a separate pass or something? I didn't buy one because I didn't think it would be fun and I looked at the guest list and was not impressed as the musicians attending. I only bought a weekend pass. Nothing special.
>>
>>25463873
The burger place is eh quality, but it's 7 burgers for 7 bucks. And its 24 hrs. Fuckin prime. they also serve other shit Only other place I know around there is the Thai food restaurant. It was good. I'd be open to other places though. I only ventured out a little durring the day.

The concert and the gala are two different things. The gala is formal and a separate ticket and the concert is just a free musicians thing. I like Garnika's music and tetsuo puts on a good show as well. Can't say I'm super familiar with the rest though, but I like edm music.
>>
>>25463920
>tetsuo
Oh cool. Did not know he was coming.

I Feel like starting a temp skype group for some of us. I know a fag over in Fox Lake, IL who said he was going this weekend in a thread last week, but I don't know anything about him other than he lives in Fox Lake. I was hoping he would see this thread so he can carpool with us. Also a temp skype group would help us know where to find eachother and plan out some side shit beforehand before we spill the spaghetti this weekend, but if not things will still work out. Not a big deal. It's just a thought.
>>
>>25463958
I mean that's a good idea but I don't have Skype. So of other anons are interested that's up to you guys. I'll probably just use 4chan like I always do, looking for party rooms and trying to meet up with people. might even check 4+4. It's worked pretty well in the past. There should be a thread up pretty much the whole con weekend about the con where people try and meet up for shit. It's fun to share stories on. Hopefully I'll make it in time for the bar trot Thursday night.
time for bed. Hopefully other people will have posted here when I wake up
>>
I'm coming in from chicago with some non horsefucker friends. I'll be wearing a scarf and jersey though I may just spend the weekend drinking with them since I don't get to do that often.
>>
>>25464018
>bar trot
Wish I could make that but I won't get off work in time.

>>25464021
>coming from Chi-town
Want to skype before this con? I never see anyone in the Chicago area who is a horsefucker. I want to chat with my fellow nor/mlp/eople before this con. Wouldn't mind having some drinking parties with you guys too if you let me tag along part of the time.
>>
>>25464059
Are you going alone? What's your screen name?
>>
>>25464505
screen name is weimtime007

>going alone?
Not really, my twin bro is going with me but we will only be able to get there on Friday. I know some people will be going to that bar trot thing but i do not get off of work on time on Thursday. I will arrive On Friday morning.
>>
>>25464539
Same. I don't get off work until 5, and chicago traffic in the evenings is literally hell. I will be at a friend's place for the night, then we'll leave the friday morning.
>>
>>25463849
On point.
>>
bamp
>>
I'd go if I was northern.
>>
File: icon175x175.png (9KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
icon175x175.png
9KB, 175x175px
>>25463958
>>25464018

https://join.skype.com/wHNREeMtHZaW

There ya go. Takes a minute to make a free skype profile. I'm going with several others and will get there Thursday evening. Anyone near St. Louis is welcome to a ride.
>>
File: rara blink.png (149KB, 802x711px) Image search: [Google]
rara blink.png
149KB, 802x711px
>>25463811
90% of the people are weird or literally autistic
Constantly bombarded by literal horse memes every 10 seconds flat
Game room is basically mlp:ccg and smash
Shitty edm music
Costs more shekels than rarara's dresses

Ya but actually it's awesome. Cons are fun and Ciderfest is well run and there's a lot of fun people that make it.

I've been to way more cons than this >>25463849 fag and Ciderfest was one of my favorites.

I'm in the skype group so we can talk about how to recognize each other in there. I'l probably try to cosplay most days.

I would bring money and try to visit a few panels and the vendor hall. Keep an eye out for parties and party threads and find someone you can stand to spend a weekend with. Find some way to fuck around and have fun. I really enjoy letting loose and not being afraid to be an autist or geek or whatever the meme is. Everyone should go to a con before this fandom is completely dead.
>>
>>25463723
>draft con
>>
>>25469148
Thats MLP:MSP
>>
>>25468935
>skype group
Care to add an old fag like me?
weimtime007
>>
>>25469185
>>25468935
Oh wait is that this? >>25468805

If so ignore me and move on. My bad.
>>
>>25469200
The posts with images are mine yes. I don't understand what you're talking about. You just click to link to be in the group. Are you asking me to add you as a friend or something? Just message me in the group I'm penny pincher.
>>
>>25469273
forget it, im a faggot. I just got in there. Thanks.
>>
Yoo, I'm going to Ciderfest and it's going to be my first time at a con.

I want to chill with you guys, but I'm bringing my younger sister along, and can only go saturday, so I can only do so much partying, though I still want to hang.

Joining the sykes group.
>>
>>25468935
>Everyone should go to a con before this fandom is completely dead
>tfw I'll never have the chance
>>
>>25469382
How old is she?
>>
>>25469405
She's 13.
>>
File: KHeq34k.gif (362KB, 273x255px) Image search: [Google]
KHeq34k.gif
362KB, 273x255px
Oh cool, there is actually a thread for this con. Sweet. I went to it last year with a friend of mine who knows the con head. The con was nice, small and very social last time I went. >>25463849 Is correct on the bar tenders from last year. They were really chill about it all and had fun with it too. It wasn't strong but they had a mix themed on Chrysalis and I have a strong soft spot for her.

And it is nice to see others from the Chicago area going as well. Hope we can meet up for drinks as we plan to carry flasks with us. I'll be walking around with my Trixie get up through most of it. The cape is really nice in cold weather.

Oh, and I saw people talking about the bar trot. I'm hoping we get to make asses of ourselves to get into The Safe House. It would be better if they didn't tell use the password.
>>
>>25469448
Perfect. Looking forward to making your acquaintance.
>>
>going to conventions
>>>/mlpchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/
Bronies please leave.
>>
File: cow_chicken8.jpg (11KB, 313x287px) Image search: [Google]
cow_chicken8.jpg
11KB, 313x287px
>>25463723
I will, anon in my heart.
>>
>>25469475
I bet ive been on /mlp/ longer then you have. If you want to sit in your room all day go /r9k/. Horsefucker parties are awesome. Stop trying so hard, it shows how new you are.
>>
File: CSDMKQXUcAAdeEo.jpg (93KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
CSDMKQXUcAAdeEo.jpg
93KB, 1024x577px
>>25469475
>bashing conventions
Sucks that you feel that way. Some of the best times of my life have happened at them as they're mostly filled with drinking and partying. Made a lot of new friends too.
The amount of autism that can be witnessed at them can be a little overwhelming at times, but it's part of the experience. I've been to five cons and I'm still left surprised by the people in this fandom.
>>
This thread is really making me feel like I should've taken the whole weekend off to go, not just one day (where I must drive, and not drink)
>>
File: 778345.jpg (47KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
778345.jpg
47KB, 200x200px
>>25469475
>He has no idea what REALLY goes down at cons
Fuckin pleb
>>
Really wish they didn't push it back a week and had it the same time last year. I have a feeling the crowd will be a little thinner than last year as Wisconsin has its second biggest anime conventions in the Dells next weekend as well. I was able to make both last year because they were a week apart, but this year it'll have to be sacrificed for daishocon. Oh well, would have been cool to meet some fucks. I tried to start a thing last year but no one was around for it so I just walked around talking to everyone. Plenty of weirdos, especially in the gaming and tabletop areas. I recommend living it up by the bars and talking to groups who seem open to people, ie. nor a closed, tight circle of friends.

I managed to meet a few cool people last year and even found a room out of just talking to people since it was only me and I wasn't paying 150 for a room alone. The people I crashed with were a mixed bag. 2 were layed back and had more going for them other than just ponies so they were fun people. 2 of them were secluded most of the time and just kept to themselves while following the group around. The last to were weird people, one of which got extremely annoying after 2 drinks. Not sure if any of you dudes from the Green Bay facebook group are around or if you are even remember that random Anon in your group, but if so, thanks for the good time.

/mlp/ came up in conversation at dinner the first night and no surprise that the two dudes who were well-rounded were alright with this place. The other 4 acted as if it were a place of pure sin and not to be touched with a 10 foot pole.
>>
File: 1431985296576.png (152KB, 655x685px) Image search: [Google]
1431985296576.png
152KB, 655x685px
>>25469776
Your story reminds me of the group I found when I came back with drinks at the bar. My friend with me found a group playing Cards Against Humanity up in the Polaris bar and after that game they decided to go back to their room where they had more booze. I agreed while my friend went back to our room 'cause he didn't drink. Ended up drinking more than those that went back as they were complaining about being too drunk. I kept drinking from my flask with Kraken in it. Most of them didn't like it and said it was too strong. I just laughed and called them pussy light weights. I also walked a whale back to her room, on the same floor. Think she just needed to be wanted. No harm in that, be nice and be merry and good things will come. Ended up breaking off with a dood to take a hit from my one hitter behind the hotel. Had a great time chatting and went back to the bar for more ciders.

Was pretty fun, would do again.
>>
>>25463723
I went last year, but unfortunately won't go again this year cause of work

I enjoyed it quite a bit and it was also my first con. I went with another friend of mine, he wasn't necessarily a horsefucker but he really liked the show. People there were generally friendly and we found other people to hangout with who were fun folks.

I didn't recall seeing any /mlp/ scarves, and a fair amount of the crowd also seemed to be the kind of people who would frequent other cons.

It helps to go with at least one other friend, but if you try to approach people openly and act friendly you're bound to eventually run into people who you'll have a fun time with.

There was a fun dude I hung around with up in Polaris bar who was trying to break his record for how many drinks he's ever had in a row. He came close, but the bar ended up closing right before he hit #9 or 10. After that failure, I rejoined the friend of mine that I came to the Con with, who had found a pretty cool group of people to chill with and we all kind of merged our groups together and then went to go get burgers. Afterwards we hung out in one of their rooms and watched Toonami and shit. Was pretty fun time.
>>
File: big guy shrugs.jpg (65KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
big guy shrugs.jpg
65KB, 600x448px
>>25469388
I'd go to one if I wasn't so lazy and cheap.
>>
>>25469165
draft runs events and programming. i assume if anyone looks like /mlp/ he will get you guys kicked out
>>
>>25470365
>implying he has that power
>>
>>25470386
its how he has done it before:

find some small job at the con and then force his way up through his "status" in the fandom. then when he has enough power he gets the rest of the staff on his side he forces the con chair out and implants one of his friends to do his bidding. he probably is buddies buddies with con ops at this point.
>>
File: Tango.png (27KB, 652x238px) Image search: [Google]
Tango.png
27KB, 652x238px
>>25470414
So what you are saying is we should give him potato salad at his MLP-MSP panel as a peace offering?
>>
>>25470414
Oh man I hope that's not true.
>>
>>25470414
>>25472108
It is true unfortunately. I've seen it happen. It's hilarious how stereotypically two-faced and self-serving he is. It's really a shame too because most of the senior staff at cons are actually interested in running a good con but the chairs are usually not fans and in it mainly for the money. He usually bombards them and tries to convince them he knows what he's doing and that staff that don't suck up to him should be blacklisted. From what I've heard he's in such a position at ciderfest but I'm surprised to hear he's doing the MN one again. I thought he ran that into the ground.
>>
Are we keeping this thread alive until ciderfest?
>>
Less then 12 hrs away
>>
>>25473014
small cons like everything but Bronycon in this scene are barely profitable if at all. If you're in the convention game aiming to make money right off you're doing it wrong. There are maybe 3 cons that have turned a profit at any point in their existence afaik.
>>
>>25463723

A friend and I are going. It was decent last year for being a small convention.

>Do
Drink. A lot.

>Don't
Be a brony
>>
>>25474221
Idk if that's true. Granted I've only seen the finances behind two cons with both having under 1500 attendees, both turned a profit. Now it's not as if it was a huge huge profit, but they wouldn't keep happening if they were costing the operators money.

What typically happens is that the chairs setup the llc and provide the initial financing and leave a large portion of the legwork to several very dedicated volunteers. (This is not always the case but ive seen it happen often) Even if the con only makes a couple thousand dollars the chairs may not have put in too much time to consider it a huge waste. How well a con is run can matter a lot too. I've seen thousands whittled away by unnecessary av equipmemt and expensive VIPs while key departments and original programming are lacking. I think even small fan cons can be profitable if you manage to snag enough dedicated volunteers that work for free.
>>
>>25474374
See >>25468805
>>
>>25470365

He's not going to risk starting drama again considering how much he's already had. I saw him last year and talked to him while wearing my /mlp/ scarf and he was nothing but pleasant.
>>
>>25474445
That's what he does. He's very good at being two faced. He will be pleasant until he's not talking to you anymore. He is super fuckin fake.
>>
>>25474485

Who gives a shit? If he's nice to me then I have no beef. I'm not here to carry the internet war banner against Draft into the real world.
>>
>>25474492
>if he's nice to me
Wow. Kinda sad desu senpai... cuz 20 bucks says he told his 'friends' you were a dick and how 4chan should be banned from cons
>>
File: 20150220_215339.jpg (26KB, 292x350px) Image search: [Google]
20150220_215339.jpg
26KB, 292x350px
>>25474516

Oh no! Draft's friends who I don't know may not like me! And some of them may even be horse famous! My life is ruined!
>>
>>25474521
It is irritating if you enjoy cons and want to contribute/staff one or are friends with people that do. If you're just a congoer then he won't do anything other than lower the programming quality of the con by an appreciable degree.

But even though I have more reason than most to dislike him I'm still going and plan to have fun. Feel free to join the skype group or just keep an eye on this thread.
>>
>>25474561
>But even though I have more reason than most to dislike him

Well I don't have your personal vendetta. I don't do convention drama to any degree. I'm going to hang out, meet some people, play some cards, and drink.
>>
>>25474521
>thinking draft has horse famous friends
Hah... good one.

Anyway, That's really superficial. Letting someone lie to you, slander you, play you, or disrespect you like that just makes you seem beta as fuck. I don't care because what he does will effect me. I care because what he does is wrong.
>>
>>25474361
It really depends con to con. Small cons that don't have VIPs with appearance fees can do well on a small budget. I helped start a con that had around 600 people about a decade ago and we ran that year for about $11k.

You are correct that allocation of funds is really important. Look at EFNW's glut of community guests. How many horsefamous people did they have as guests? 30? That's a shitload of shekels for not a lot of return on that investment. AV is another department that can run away from you very easily.

Speaking as someone who is involved in the greater non-pony con scene and does make a small amount of money based on convention profit, the time put in is nowhere near commiserate with the amount of money I make. But I'm not doing this as my job I'm doing it because I want to do it.
>>
>>25463723
I'd go only if I could snuggle those two ponies from the OP image there.
>>
>>25474642

I could dress as one of them, would that work?
>>
>>25474645
M-maybe...
>>
>>25474608

I've never understood paying for community guests. It's something that's more or less unique to pony conventions, and it just seems weird to invite someone because they're a fan of the show. If they're a musician who can play the rave then that can be justified but paying Youtube Reviewer #572 is stupid.
>>
File: crazy pony man 1.jpg (95KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
crazy pony man 1.jpg
95KB, 642x960px
some guy named silver stream is doing 4 panels. he's also know as crazy pony man and had like 3 or 4 articles written about his harassment of show staff in HN. so yeah, check him out. he's a tall black guy, hard to miss!
>>
>>25474743

Being weird on twitter is harassment?
>>
>>25474766
>Harassment is harassment?
Yeah?
>>
>>25474770

Well that's not what I said. That picture comes off as more awkward than harassing.
>>
>>25474766
google the following phrase: crazy pony man show staff

he was also banned from volunteering at Nightmare Nights Dallas last year for asking if he could have sex with the VIP guests to which he was assigned.
>>
>>25474781
If he does that sort of thing regularly then yeah that's harassment
>>
File: sex ways.png (24KB, 906x166px) Image search: [Google]
sex ways.png
24KB, 906x166px
>>25474766
>>25474785
>>
>>25474660
Even if it's putting them up for the weekend at a cheaper hotel down the road that shit will add up fast.

>>25474785
He was banned from volunteering but afaik he didn't even show up. If he had been a problem he'd have been kicked to the curb.
>>
>>25474807

I'd take one actual show staff over 3 or 4 community guests any day.
>>
File: somuchcringe.jpg (65KB, 630x504px) Image search: [Google]
somuchcringe.jpg
65KB, 630x504px
>>25474785
Thank you Anon, that was thoroughly entertaining.

The Horse News Cringe Corner had me in stitches
>>
>>25474949
Ew, why. Sibsy is frumpy and unattractive.
>>
>>25474978
He proposed to (and) or threatened:
Andrea Libman
Nicole Oliver
Nicole Oliver's Husband
Peter New
Sibsy
Tabitha
Michelle Creber
Michelle Creber's sister
Ashleigh Ball
Brenda (Zeccora)
Rebecca Soichet
Ingrid Nilson
Tara Strong (implied he had sex with her)

>I don't think we need to question why he thinks how he thinks
>>
>Called Ciderfest
>Ran out of hard cider at 10:30 PM on Friday

Hope they do better this year.
>>
>>25475151
That was embarassing, but it was their first try to be fair. Hopefully they learned a lot.
>>
>>25475159

I just took the regular free cider and vodka'd it up.
>>
>tfw I wont be able to go to any of the big American conventions
>>
>>25475204

This isn't a big one by any means. Though I did snag SDCC badges so I get to go to the biggest one.
>>
>>25463723

I liked it. Not a ton to do last year (first year) but it was well organized and run, much more so than shitshows like BABS.
>>
>>25475204
feel that
>>
>>25477421

Get a job.
>>
I found it kind of funny that there was a guy selling semi-lewd prints in the back of his binder. Even more funny when I asked if he drew the stuff himselfx he said he was selling for a friend. There were plenty of different things in there that were from different artists online
>>
>>25478207

Vendors head must be pretty lax.
>>
>>25478276

It was a rather small vendor room anyways. Maybe they didn't want any empty tables? There were around 15 vendors last year which felt pretty underwhelming. Most were pretty bleh in terms of product, but I guess that's what you get when chibi plushies, toxic mario, we love fine, and a VR table are taking up half of the hall and are a third of your vendors.
>>
>>25478339

And Enterplay selling just outside the hall.
>>
>>25478339

Yeah there was nothing there to buy. I think there was one plushie dealer selling those ugly fucking cubes for like $75.
>>
File: Box Monster.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Box Monster.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
I'll be there.

Prepare for shenanigans
>>
>>25479070

That looks stupid and you are stupid. No one cares who you are.
>>
>>25479088
Love you too bb
>>
>>25479050

There was one plush marker in the back left corner who had some real good stuff as well as another to her right who had decent stuff, especially for the price. Those were the only two who weren't cookie cutter or looked like shit. It blew my mind that I got a pretty good dash plush for 35 bucks, half the price those chibi cubes were selling for.
>>
>>25479358

Oh yeah, forgot them. My BF got the same Dash plush I think.
>>
>>25479383
>mfw spent $820 on 2 plushies
>>
>>25479603

Unless those were life size you are a moron.
>>
>>25479640
I could see it if it was something like that gala dash a long time ago that made like 2 grand.
>>
>>25479659

Wasn't that a charity auction though? Charity prices aren't real prices. Might be misremembering.

Either way considering the chinese make those excellent 18 inch bootlegs for like $30 anything over $100 is stupid.
>>
Got to get up early for the drive. Hype begins.
>>
Anyone going to the bar trot? I don't know if I'll get there before 9 but I was planning on it.
>>
>>25481599

Considering it. Plan to be in around 4 but also meeting some friends, so depends on what happens.
>>
On the road there. Sick of driving already
>>
I wonder who Peter New will hook up with at this con?
>>
>>25483145
Is Emily Jones going?
>>
>>25483145

Anyone he damn well wants to.
>>
>>25483145
He gets a different slut at every convention.
>>
>>25484890

Wouldn't you if you could?
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 768x1024px
>>25484890
Who would want to fuck that guy besides his pillow?
>>
>>25485541
He's a small gish but this is a really small pond.
>>
Anyone on the bar trot?
>>
Can't wait for this years Bathtub party.
>>
Is there a designated place any of you gents want to meet at the start of the Con? I want to shake your hands in not a gay way and finally see some fellow horsefuckers.

Who else wearing Jersey and or Scarf here?
>>
>>25464539
Uh hold on a sec... you said your name was Weimtime? THE WEIMTIME? The guy with 100k+ subs on jewtube that makes piano music of all the shows songs??? Your videos are pretty based. I want to shake your hand. Can't wait to meet you.
>>
>>25469475
I used to think the same thing but once you get drunk and start laughing at everyone's autism and eachother than it's super fucking fun. Trust me when I say ALCOHOL MAKES ALL THE DIFFERANCE
>>
>>25470414
So I guess us horsefuckers will find his ass, lead him out of sight, beat his face in, and shove a ton of pasta in his mouth before tying him up?
>>
>>25487558
Yes Weimtime WILL in fact be there. He's a pretty chill guy from what I've seen on skype and he makes a shit ton of great MIDI files for everyone. He won't have a booth or anything. He says he'll be wearing a grey shirt with a Weimaraner Dog with a hat on it and a 4chan cup scarf as well as a mad bomber russian hat to his niggas can find him. He's just going to be chilling at the bar with other horsefuckers and having a good time. Based a fuck guy to be around actually.

Also is De Lancie confirmed for showing up? I know he was invited a while back but never found out he was coming for sure.
>>
File: weimtime.jpg (18KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
weimtime.jpg
18KB, 258x258px
>>25487558
Just looked up who weimtime was and didn't even know I was subscribed to him already. I didn't realize how popular he is. Shit he has waay more subscribers than wootmaster and almost as many as dumbfuck Blackgryphon. Wonder why /mlp/ doesn't talk about him much. It'll be interesting to meet him.
>>
>>25463723
>wanting to go on a con for 5 over years
>being a poorfag europoor
Posts like yours just make me cry on the inside.
>>
>>25487608
We can only hope
>>
>>25463723
Totally here. Checked in and everything.
>>
>>25487139
Get in the skype. It's a small con we'll find each other. I will probably be decked out in rarity crap.
>>
>>25487888
Wait.... WAIT A DAMN MINUTE ARE YOU THAT ONE RARIFAG FROM ALL THE BATTLESTATION THREADS?

please say yes
>>
>>25487921
Screw that fucker. I'm putting together a rarity collection that will outdo his. I'm putting the finishing touches on it this weekend with tabby here. We'll see who's truly deserving of marshmallow horse.

Ohitison.jpeg
>>
File: 1343773646053.png (24KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1343773646053.png
24KB, 280x210px
>>25488069
I'll drink ta' that ya fucker. Cider is on me.
>>
A lot of us are at Safe House, come chill.
>>
>>25488402
Also Peter New is hear. Come fuck with him.
>>
>>25488402
Ha! Isn't that a gay bar after like 11:00 pm or something?
>>
>>25488425
>come fuck him
Yes master
>>
File: image.png (174KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174KB, 500x368px
>>25488433
Go fuck him!
>>
>>25488431
Is Peter New gay?
>>
>>25488471
>>
>>25488402
I too am at the bar posting on 4chin. No Peter lewd for me though. I've had enough of his awkward slutting around last year.
>>
>>25488516
He's like that at every con. What was he doing last year? A friend of mine said he grabbed her ass at last Ciderfest.
>>
>>25488516
Maybe he left with someone already.
>>
File: image.png (126KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 1136x640px
>>
>>25488698
Wut
>>
>>25488999
It just showed up on my Twitter. I thought it was relevant.
>>
File: 151proof.jpg (6KB, 75x259px) Image search: [Google]
151proof.jpg
6KB, 75x259px
What are my brothers going to be drinking before/during/after the con.

Pic related is my heavy weapon. Other than that I'll obviously have various kinds of cider and whatever the hell anyone else wants to do.

God-Damn I'm excited for this
>>
>>25489045
Mane event is going to be a caramel liquer cider mix. I have plenty of other stuff though.
>>
Fireball and cream soda.
>>
The berrytube guys are setting up one of their fireball handel videos I think. Feel free to join.
>>
>>25488999
triiiiiiiiiips mothafucka

>>25489120
noice pick mate loking forward to it

>>25489150
fireball is the shit too

>>25489178
what's a fireball handel video?
>>
File: 1437806781356.jpg (211KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1437806781356.jpg
211KB, 1024x1024px
Milwaukee native here.

Missed bar crawl tonight because reasons.

Anyone going out tomorrow night? I'd like to stand awkwardly by the bar getting shitfaced while people spout memes and puke like college amateurs.
>>
>>25489256
I'll try to keep this thread alive but there's a skype we made to keep in contact. I'd be curious to get the run of the town from a native, but I think chelis or some of those horse memers are gonna be here so I expect we'll have a room party with them and the berrytubes
>>
File: KCLC4.png (303KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
KCLC4.png
303KB, 750x750px
>>25489505
Ain't been on BT in a long while.

Most people would remember me though.

Pic related.
>>
Unfortunately the fag with the horse dildo is rip so no fun shots.
>>
Holy shit I can't wait for this. Is there a photographer anon documenting all the shitposting we'll be doing?
>>
>>25464539
Can't wait to see you weimtime! Love your videos so much
>>
File: medium (13).png (114KB, 384x516px) Image search: [Google]
medium (13).png
114KB, 384x516px
>>25489526

Why are you using NDT images?
>>
File: 1419965436064.jpg (31KB, 469x359px) Image search: [Google]
1419965436064.jpg
31KB, 469x359px
>>25487921
I won't be at ciderfest, but I will be at BABScon and possibly Pacific Ponycon

>>25488069
>shots fired
I look forward to seeing it. Considering I only have about 17 Rarity items minus my PC, it shouldn't be that hard.
I've pretty much stopped collecting shit aside from a few things I'll pick from vendors at cons.

Y'all and weimtime have fun. Hope to someday meet some battlestation bros at con or two.
>>
>>25490132
source of pic?
>>
File: 1437968552585.jpg (12KB, 120x226px) Image search: [Google]
1437968552585.jpg
12KB, 120x226px
>>25487139
I'll have a jersey on.

I'm coming in today from Detroit, should be in around 1. I was going to bring some Blake's cider with me, but I forgot to buy any.
>>
>>25490170
Ah thanks for the response RaRaRaRarifag.

>>25490496
Bringing some Perry Cider with me. It's just pear cider and literally my favorite cider of all time. Maybe that and some pineapple cider.

I will be dawning my scarf, fur hat, and dog shirt. My bro will be wearing a Cup Jersey though.

>>25489780
I can bring my Sony HD video camera. But I do not have a nikon pro camera or anything. I would have to give anything worth posting on YT to someone else since my channel can't be doing that.
>>
>>25490170
I actually have the utmost respect man. That rig is super awesome. I'm jealous because I still hide my power level so my rig has to stay neutral.
>>
I'm in rarity crap. We're going to go on an aldis run for room food/alcohol around 10/11 and maybe jimmy jons or subway after that if anyone wants to come along.
>>
Just got ready, time to see what there is to do.
>>
>>25485541
He's so gross.
>>
Me and weim are here now. Chilling in the ballroom. Still can't find any of yall
>>
Three of us have found each other. We don't really stick out but we're on ground floor on the couches next to the elevator if you wanna find us
>>
Just got in 5 minutes ago, this place is dead. Where can I get some cider?
>>
>>25492731
Me and a couple others are bringing some in from our cars as we speak. Meet us right outside the bar on the first level
>>
>>25492731
It doesn't pick up until late afternoon and tomorrow.
>>
>>25492832
yeah be worried if it's dead tomorrow, most people won't arrive until 6pm or so this evening
>>
>>25492840

It's already busier than last year same time do tonight should be decent.
>>
>>25492851

Fuck, name off.
>>
>>25492819
I need to unpack and take a shower first.
>>
>>25492731
Son of a Bitch some guy called me over and I thought it was you. Turns out he doesn't even post here and he's festering with spaghetti. Fuuuuuck
>>
Guys... Guys....
I saw him. First I noticed the stench and I knew. All I had to do was torn around and look and there he was in all his faggotry. Mother fucking final draft is here. How close do I have to be for my suicide vest to be deadly for him?
>>
>>25492913
I was the guy that commented on your scarves like 10 minutes ago. Showering and then heading down wearing a jersey.
>>
>>25493023
Sounds good.
>>
If anyone else is looking for us join the skype group.
>>
File: IMG_20151120_135709845.jpg (1MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_135709845.jpg
1MB, 4320x2432px
Then there's these fags. One of them has a balloon animal on his shoulder for some reason.
>>
>>25493172
I mean balloon aside they have a good cosplay
>>
Why the fuck is a guy cos playing the joker? Is this normal for cons?
>>
>>25493172
There is a vendor who was giving out balloon animals to anyone in a costume. I got a blue one because of my Trixie set.
>>
>>25493347
Oh I see
>>
Where's weimtime at? I want to see him.
>>
File: 1448051131008-418303004.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1448051131008-418303004.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
>>25493361
He's downstairs on the first floor drinking outside the bar. This is him
>>
>>25493335
Joker isn't too common. Expect a Deadpool or 3 over the weekend though. A Stormtrooper if you're lucky.
>>
File: IMG_20151120_143259991_HDR.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_143259991_HDR.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
This poor guy's face from seeing everything around him
>>
>>25493438
If it's Nicholson joker, that's awesome. Out of place at this con, but it's a hell of a lot better than another fucking Deadpool.
>>
Getting hammered at the bar before I do anything here. Is there even anything going on? I have a ticket for the Gala, but don't give enough of a shit to go.
>>
File: 11000000390x09c.jpg (455KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
11000000390x09c.jpg
455KB, 1920x1080px
If you run into a guy in Trixie garb and Kabr feel free to say hi, we'll be about.
>>
File: 1448056840484-1624914880.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1448056840484-1624914880.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
>>25493867
Are you the guy who was wearing the derpy Jersey at the bar?

Also bought this beautiful piece from bdvn
>>
File: IMG_20151120_161343.jpg (584KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_161343.jpg
584KB, 1536x1152px
>>25494168
Yeah, that's me. I don't know any of the horsefuckers here, and I don't want to introduce myself by sperging out and looking like a faggot. I decided to get drunk, but having a buzz at 4pm is fucking with me. I got a flask full of Bulleit bourbon if anyone wants some. The Chrysalis is girly as shit, but pretty tasty.
>>
Holy shit guys
>be in elevator alone
>final fucking draft gets on
>fuck me. Jpeg
>he notices my 4chan cup Jersey of chrysalis
Hey why is she number 2 on your Jersey
>Idk faggot why do you keep getting kicked out of cons
"not sure man"
>press button in hand to blow up my suicide bomber vest in the name that is good
>vest malfunctions
Fuck
>get off on second floor why he stays on
I failed my mission mlp in sorry
>>
>>25494259
Stay there we're coming to get you
>>
>>25494273

So basically you're a pussy ass bitch who spaghettied out and didn't say shit.
>>
>>25494708
Why the fuck would I want to talk to that shit head? What are you gay? Do you even know who he is?
>>
>>25494708
Nigger it would have been retarded to talk to him. Stay away from him unless you're planning on killing him
>>
>>25494860

So you'll talk shit about him on the internet but not to his face? Big tough guy.
>>
>>25494915
Why so he can fucking kick me out? Do you realize that's exactly what he's known for? He's the fucker in charge of the con and I'm not going to let him ruin my time there.
>>
>>25494915
Dude he gets people kicked out for anything "offensive". That's literally why he has a bad rep
>>
>>25494941

He's not in charge of the con.
>>
>>25494987
Arguable
He sure as hell is acting like it. His badge says president for some reason
>>
>>25494987
Not technically but it's irrelevant.
He's acting like an ass again
>>
>>25494987
He's the one managing it at least for today. I have yet to see the person who started
>>
Peter New signed some chicks ass in the autograph room today.
>>
>>25495121
That's fucking awesome. Wish I could have seen it. Where in the ass did he sign?
>>
>>25495063

So what did he do this year?
>>
>>25495232
Nothing too bad yet but he was micromanaging the God damn elevator usage for some reason like we were a bunch of animals

After getting himself in trouble at the last con I think he's toned down a bit
>>
>>25495281

So he's done nothing wrong, got it.
>>
>>25495326
Never said he did anything wrong. Just said that he's a faggot. But I'm not retarded to follow him around and stalk him like you want to. You're weird man
>>
>>25495326
Are you sucking his dick or something?
>>
>>25495326
Do you know anything? No? Go it.
>>
>>25495326
Final Draft pls
>>
File: IMG_20151120_182305079_HDR.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_182305079_HDR.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
Anon going to the con gala with his body pillow
>>
>>25495472
Fucking golden

Glad /mlp/ are representing
>>
>>25495472
Fan fucking tastic
>>
>>25495472
The gala is the formal dance right? Why do they have a formal dance? Regardless this is still hilarious.
>>
>>25495472
Diggin it anon

Keep us posted on the reactions
>>
>>25495472
Holy kek I wish I was there
>>
File: IMG_20151120_183846684.jpg (2MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_183846684.jpg
2MB, 4320x2432px
We're filming him waltzing with it at the gala. Expect a video of it from weimtime soon
>>
Is anyone actually going to Tubcon?
>>
>>25495817
Where is it?
>>
>>25489526
BEARD
>>
>>25495472
Kek you mother fuckers
>>
>>25495734
kek, the dakimakura reaction is perfect.
>>
>>25495860
I don't know. You have to buy tickets outside of panel room A. It's $20 to go to a room party.
>>
File: IMG_20151120_193903052.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_193903052.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
This is vivaimatineslink
>>
File: image.png (143KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143KB, 400x395px
>>25496061
It was free last year.....
>>
>>25496091
Yeah they're jewing is over but we had at least 2 anons in the inside with video
>>
File: IMG_20151120_184121975.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_184121975.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
Some weird guy

I swear some of these people are pretty brave
>>
>>25496076
He came all the way from Australia for a small con in Milwaukee?
>>
File: image.png (133KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133KB, 500x368px
>>25496119
Can't wait to see the videos!
>>
>>25496168
That's the power of horse fame.
>>
>>25496176
Weim said he'd upload it tomorrow morning. Right now we're too drunk to do anything. I'll link it to this thread then
>>
>>25496091
Was it though? I thought you had to pay last year. And the food/atmosphere was definitely improved.
>>
I'll be there tomorrow. I want to meet weimtime badly.
>>
>>25496361
I still have yet to see him. He doesn't have a booth or anything he's just chilling with other people like vivaimatineslink. He looks like an 8/10 guy so you probably wouldn't know if you saw him. Pretty subtle.
>>
>>25496278
Last year it was just a random room party Peter New started. The convention is trying to profit off it.
>>
Too bad there is that big ass blizzard going on right now, that is going to make the drive from Chicago a pain... But seems like it is going to be worth the drive.
>>
File: IMG_20151120_201522275_HDR.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_201522275_HDR.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
>>25496386
Hanging out with him now. He's chill as fuck
>>
>>25496503
Grill here
Weimtime looks kinda cute from b the side ;)
>>
>>25496521
Don't blame you.
I'm a guy but I'm not there and I'd definitely hit on him
>>
>>25496503
That's him?! Holy fuck he looks better than most people.
>>
>>25496598
Don't worry. I'd hit on you too. no homo?
>>
File: image.gif (500KB, 287x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
500KB, 287x373px
>>25496503
>>
File: melvin-the-wacky-wheeler.png (537KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
melvin-the-wacky-wheeler.png
537KB, 800x560px
Heads up to anyone heading down to Ciderfest tomorrow. The Christmas Parade will be going right past the the hotel. Streets will be blocked off and parking will be non existent. The parade will be from 9:30a.m. to noon. Families typically show up an hour early to set up their lawn chairs on the sidewalk.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 598x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 598x447px
>>25496678
>>
>>25495472
Hot damn this looks fun. What reactions did you get?
>>
>>25496678
Thanks for the heads up friend. They can't stop us though
>>
>>25496740
Some fag at the entrance almost didn't let him but some other guy convinced him to let him in. While dancing, some people questioned it and some girl said he was part of the group attacking isis. But most people thought it was funny
>>
>>25496782
That's fucking retarded.

But yeah I'd probably fuck weimtime too
>>
Coming tomorrow. Can't wait to see you fags
>>
File: IMG_20151114_031422.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_031422.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Fuck this con, but I'm drinking with horsefags at the Hyatt. Cheers.
>>
>>25497389
Of course every con is retarded. That's why you always find horse fuckers to go with otherwise it's shit
>>
>>25497407
I didn't go to the con, I just wandered in with booze and found myself watching berry tube
>>
>>25495472
You guys are funny as fuck. Wish I was there.
>>
>>25497433
Oh. Well most of us are pretty drunk right now too. Right now I'm trying to sober up since I gotta drive home tonight but me and weim will be back tomorrow.
>>
>>25497433
What is Berry tube? A lot of people are talking about it here
>>
Guys I'm pretty hammered right now. I'm outside the cider room on the 17th floor right now. If I jump is it enough to kill me?
>>
>>25497389
It seems to transcend all fandoms. Any con you attend is only what you make of it rather than what it promises to be. If you're at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare for no certain reason in December, just make a post and we'll invite you to help host.
>>
>>25497524
What's going on at Regency ohare?
>>
>>25485541
He looks old and creepy as fuck.
>>
>mfw this is the voice of one of my favorite characters

He's like a fish-faced googly-eyed hobgoblin what the fuck.
>>
>>25497524
>>25497593
Are you referring to the Mid West Fur Fest?
>>
>>25497639
Idk I'm at Milwaukee cider fest right now. Never heard of the fur fest
>>
>>25497637
He's been hitting on every girl at this con. It's fucking sad.
>>
>>25497639
That would be it
>>
File: IMG_20151120_230402242_HDR.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_230402242_HDR.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
Holy shit Peter New was just passing with me. Here he is.
>>
>>25497714
>>
>>25497745
Are those socks? Is he not wearing shoes right now?
>>
File: image.png (935KB, 640x1136px)
image.png
935KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>25497593
Furfaggotry for the most part, but I mean ponies will be there too and autists and people worse than yourself and you can probably by a plush waifu and they sell beach by the 50gal drums and chlorine gas was free last year so yea good times no matter what. Also lots of alcohol to help everyone cope.
>>
I'm at a convention hotel right now. It's not a pony con but John de lancie was here. Also may or may not have got to have dinner with him
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>>25497745
>>
File: Pinkie_Pie_clone_panicking_S3E3.png (325KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie_Pie_clone_panicking_S3E3.png
325KB, 1280x720px
>>25497783
>tfw grill
>tfw love Big Mac
>tfw never looked up VA's besides Tara Strong so have never seen pictures of Peter New
>tfw he's literally destroying any interest I once had in this character

I...I need to go lie down.
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 768x1024px
>>
Driving to Milwaukee tomorrow morning. Gonna be snowy, but hopefully not too much.

And balls to that parade if I can't find parking.
>>
File: 1391130441883.jpg (421KB, 2400x1734px)
1391130441883.jpg
421KB, 2400x1734px
>>25497794
So in regards to the Mid West Fur Fest, you would say that it's a gas?

See ya at the con tomorrow folks, save some cider for me!!!
>>
>>25497769
Seriously, I need to know if he honestly went into a men's room without shoes because that's hella gross.
>>
>>25497954
Choking on that thought
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>25497963
Looks that way.
>>
How strict is security at the parties in terms of open drug use, pat-downs etc
>>
>>25498308
If you're worried just do it in the bathroom.
>>
>>25498291
Yeah I noticed that when taking the picture. I didn;t say anything but he was talking to someone and mentioned "that was close" I guess that explains it but I'm 99%sure that's him.

Fuck me I should have said something. Son of a bitch dammit I can't even fuck right
>>
>>25498308
We weredrinking alcohol in the open with no problem. One horsefucker from detroit that was with us had like 4 flasks and didn't give a fuck about anything kek
>>
>>25498352
This. Friend and I went to a "dry" anime con. Chugged some booze in their car, then poured the extra into empty starbucks cups and enjoyed ourselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 768x1024px
>>25497858
Why does this have to be Big Macs voice actor? :(
>>
File: eugh.png (142KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
eugh.png
142KB, 500x500px
>>25498291
>>
>>25497940
the parking garage is fucking shit and a scam. It's $20 don't fall for it. there's a parking lot accross the street from the hotel that's free. Stay in touch with this thread if you want to find us.
>>
>>25498355
That's him. He has that green hat on.
>>
Fuck guys me and Weimtime were pretty cdrunk driving back to chicago tonight in the fucking blizzard. I was still a bit buzzed while driving but still made it back alive somehow. What the fuck was I thinking.

See you fuckers tomorrow
>>
>>25498386
That's what told me it was him in the first place. Thanks for confirming it for me anon it makes me happy I have an "embarassing" photo of him now holy kek
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 333x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 333x498px
Peter New is the Britney Spears of pony now.
>>
>>25497745
Confirming that's him. I was at the panel and he was wearing the same outfit. Really want to know why he was wearing socks.
>>
>>25498400
>implying every photo of him isn't embarrassing
>>
>>25498411
Oh? If you say so. This is the first time I saw him but I believe you.

Should we post this on his twitter so he'll never come to a con again?
>>
Is there another voice actor panel tomorrow?
>>
>>25498422
Do it!
>>
>>25498410
I promise if I see him tomorrow in person I'll quietly ask him for you /mlp/ I don't wanna let you guys down.
>>
>>25498444
If I can't ask him the question tomorrow during the con I'll post it to his twitter
>>
>>25498459
But it is him. He's the only one at the con with that hat.
>>
>>25497745
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU PISSED NEXT TO PETER NEW?

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?
>>
>>25498471
OOOOHH GOOOOOD ANON I DON'T KNOOOW

i COMPLETELY REGRET IT AND ILL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?
>>
>>25498482
You missed out on the chance to take an obvious glance at his dick and "Eeyup" or "Eenope" accordingly.
>>
>>25498470
oh I know it's him don't worry that's not the issue.

Final fucking Draft keeps any "normies" from getting to close to the VAs as they exit
>>
>>25498489
oh God I won't get any sleep tonight now knowing the opportunity I missed

fml
>>
Is Peter New married or something? I wonder who would fuck him.
>>
>>25498489
I promise I'll make it up to you guys.

How do I approach him with the bribe in the autograph line?

So I show hime the snap I got of him, ask him about the socks, then force him to take a personal picture with me. Any better bribe?
>>
>>25498527
not sure
>>
>>25498532
It's not really that big of a deal. It's just trashy.
>>
whichever one of you fags dressed up in the anon and suit costume dancing with the rarity body pillow is based as fuck that was great and a lot of the staff thought it was funny as fuck.
>>
>>25498563
oh....ok
>>
>>25498527
His girlfriend is some chick who goes by amyloveyou87 on Twitter.
>>
>>25498390
glad you guys made it back safely. That's easily 6" of snow out there. We still have plenty of booze for tomorrow. You guys were fun to hang around especially since Weim had his "Horse Famous" badge on. We could do anything.
>>
>>25498586
was she at the con? should we sexually harass her to get to Peter?
>>
I can't believe you glorious faggots got that picture of him. Now we have amunition
>>
>>25498617
I don't know. I've just seen photos of her and him together on Twitter.
>>
Thanks to the anons who hung out with me and weimtime. The Korean bar was fun, the drunkedness was fun, we got to chat the Vivaimmatoonzlink from Aussie, we drank more at the bar, I snapped Peter New pissing with only socks on, we're going to fuck with final draft tomorrow. Holy fuck the possibilities are endless
>>
>>25498652
I see. Thanks

Regardless these VAs are hard as shit to find outside the panel. Does anyone know how to find them or something?
>>
>>25498664
I want Gilda's VA
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 768x1024px)
image.jpg
200KB, 768x1024px
>>25498679
This is her with him (from his Twitter) from the looks of her Twitter I don't think she's at the con.
>>
>>25498711
>not at the con
Shit. I'll have to figure something else out then.
>>
>>25498726
maybe make her think he's cheating on her?
>>
>>25498744
Isn't he, kind of, if he's hitting on girls left and right at this thing like anons have been saying?
Also she is surprisingly cute.
>>
>>25498744
interesting thought but can we tone it down a bit so we can get what we want and he still gets to keep his gal
>>
So in theory, If I were to show Peter the bathroom pic and bribe him, what would our demands be besides asking for a pleasant group photo of horsefuckers and him?
>>
>>25498772
Apparently from what others are saying but she doesn't know that.
>>
>>25498774
What do we want?
>>
>>25498772
I can't believe she fucks that guy.
>>
>>25498798
I would jsut be happy with a group photo between us horsefuckers and peter. what else canI ask for/
>>
>>25498834
THIS. or a group pic with ALL 8 VAs and us faggots.
>>
>>25498834
I'm sure he'd do it if you asked.
>>
Im dressed as iron will. I'm super fucked so im going to bed now.
>>
>>25498862
yeah propably but final draft guards them like a fat hawk when they leave. He must kill FD
>>
>>25498877
Guy with the horns? when I seeyou tomorrow I'll invite to play with us
>>
>>25497389
>party
is that you tetsuo?
>>
>>25498886
Ask him at his autograph session? I don't know how that shit works.
>>
>>25498902
yeah dude
>>
>>25498711
She's like half his age! Wtf
>>
>>25498834
Honestly he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to give a shit. I really doubt your picture will be considered blackmail worthy. Instead of trying to bribe him show him the pick, explain how everyone in /mlp/ thought it was hilarious and you were too chicken shit to approach him while he was pissing, and ask for a photo. It's pretty likely he'll laugh and go for it.
>>
>>25498920
Could you print the photo and have him autograph it? That would be hilarious.
>>
>>25498908
that's the only viable option I can think of. I bribe him to take a good pic with all of us. print it out, then come back for him to sign it. genious.

>>25498920
Your idea is safer and better but you guys have to be right behind me so we can get the piicture right away. no blackmail needed.
>>
>>25498933
that's a good kek but nothing rally else of value.
>>
which one of you is doing the karate katas alone on the dance floor right now? Can someone drom a heavy object off the railing to kill him?
>>
Weimtime....If you are in this thread I am absolutely sorry for not meeting you. I have been a huge fan of your great music for years not and I will never forget myself for missing to meet you. I will find you tomorrow and I will kidnapp you
>>
>>25499041
weim's ass is aspleep right now but his semi-sober brother is somewhat awake. We are leaving arounf 10AM and will be there at 11AM with more booze and money.We sure as hell are going to show peter that icture and force him to get in a grou picture with all horsefuckers.
>>
>>25499062
WEIM WE WANT VIDEO OF ANON DANCING WITH RARITY BODY PILLOW AT GALA NOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>25499111
yeah can't wait for that
>>
>>25499111
>>25499126
again, chach on weimtimes jewtybe channel and it will be there before the con starts tomorrow.
>>
CAH was fun. Let's drink more tomorrow.
>>
>>25463723
not sure if You fags noticed but ToxicMario was there and Vivimatoonzlinks was also there. Anyone besides Weimtime that was horsefamous that was there that I can't think of?
>>
>>25499174
were you with our group? If youn need booze weim's group has a tone of chill guys willing to share
>>
>>25499192

not her but I think I saw weim standing outside the gala. I was too much of a pussy though to talk to him and he left. Tomorrow for sure I'll work uo the courage to say something.
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.