[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest opinion. What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: fucking hobo.png (38KB, 370x206px) Image search: [Google]
fucking hobo.png
38KB, 370x206px
Honest opinion. What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>15718444
Doesn't like seeing grown men reading lewd manga on the train.
>>
>>15718444
He's an okay director, but his fanbase is made up of waifufag shipping retards that never cease to embarrass themselves.

They also seem to think he's trolling them when he's literally giving them everything they want on a silver platter.
>>
Who? Anno?

He's a depression survivor.

>Real Talk: you don't actually survive depression, it simply kills some people further on than most. If you "recover" from depression you never had depression in the first place.
>>
>>15718444
Depression.
>>
>>15718498

Take your meds.
>>
>>15718494
Well his own damn fault for including women in his works
Should have known that women and mechs do not mix, and just devalues it.
>>
He lived out his dream of making a Godzilla and a Ultraman, now only Rider is next.
>>
>>15718548
>>>/r9k/
>>
HE'S A NERRRRRRRD
>>
>>15718554
Tumblr's that way
Face it, women attract nothing but trouble, in real life and in fiction, waifufags are the worse, most moronic, and painfully unselfaware. they are no different from drug addicts, or sjws.
Tell me, does your product REALLY need a woman in it? If you had to wait even a second to answer that, chances are, it doesn't, it really doesn't.
>>
>>15718557
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>15718557
Women are superior to men in literally every way. More empathic, smarter, faster, stonger, more artistic, their genitals smell better, they're prettier, they sound better, and they are better at linguo-symbolic intelligence tests. I hope to become a woman myself one day, though a lesbian woman of course.

This goes double for 2D, especially Japanese 2D. If you don't have even a single waifu then I legit feel bad for you. That's like not having facebook or instagram. What are you, an angry old fart in a MAGA cap or something? Get with the times, gramps. Women do nothing but improve whatever they're associated with, FACT. Cry harder, but do it over at >>>/r9k/.
>>
>>15718579
Shut the fuck up.
>>
I think Anno hates his fucking fans. I would too, in his shoes.

>>15718557

aw shit breastfeeding guy's back.
>>
File: gunbuster1.jpg (45KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
gunbuster1.jpg
45KB, 400x287px
>>15718548
>Anno shows
>mecha
>>
>>15718494
Most of the fanbase is made out of pseudo-intellectuals and depressed(or daddy issues or mommy issues or whatever) people. There are waifufags, but they aren't that big of a problem
>>
>>15718618
>There are waifufags, but they aren't that big of a problem

This is some kind of joke, right? You do know the waifuism is what broke Anno, right?
>>
>>15718590
>I think Anno hates his fucking fans. I would too, in his shoes.

I figure if he hates any part of his fanbase, it's the ones that are proud of being otaku that don't do anything but masturbate to 2D girls all day.
>>
File: Anno and Miyazaki.jpg (183KB, 764x469px) Image search: [Google]
Anno and Miyazaki.jpg
183KB, 764x469px
I wonder if Miyazaki and Anno ever get together just to talk shit about how bad otaku are.
>>
>>15718584
>sh-shut up!
>th-that told him!

lol
>>
>>15718632
He was always broken, that's why he made Eva.
Read a history book you uneducated vermin.
>>
I still have a hard time believing that the same guy who made Gunbuster made the shit stain that is Eva.
>>
ITT: contrarians edge it up by pretending Eva is bad.
>>
>>15718688
>what is EoE
>what is Rebuild

Doesn't matter how "broken" he was before, the sole reason Eva is even alive today is because of the waifufaggotry. Go to Japan and try to find a single street in Akihabara that doesn't have Rei in sight.

Evafags like you are the absolute lowest scum.
>>
>>15718632
Eva waifufags are much less annoying than the pseudo intellectuals and sadboys.
>>
File: 1500058432001.jpg (170KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500058432001.jpg
170KB, 1200x900px
>>
Anno is literally an otaku and the girls in Eva were obviously deliberately designed and manufactured to appeal to otaku sensibilities, not unlike the Gunbuster girls. Don't understand how Anno can get so butthurt when he created this catalyst knowing full well what would come of it. Maybe he hates how much the fans remind him of himself.
>>
>>15718444

Anno or Miyazaki? In Anno's case he used to suffer from severe depression and most likely is autistic. Miyazaki, who the fuck knows.
>>
>>15718750
>what is EoE
The originally planned ending for Eva before it was basically considered unfit for tv.
>>
>>15718444
Maybe he's actually homeless. Has anyone actually SEEN any proof that he owns a house?
>>
>>15718837
Shirobako told me that he does, in fact, own a house.
>>
>>15718444

Money grubbing greed
>>
>>15718750
>Evafags like you are the absolute lowest scum.

wew lad it's just a cartoon
>>
>>15718820
>The originally planned ending for Eva

Oh, you're one of those morons.
>>
>>15718680
>Miyazaki is a huge military otaku and wehraboo
>Anno is fucking obsessed with tokushit and mecha
>But they both absolutely hate otaku

I don't get it
>>
File: typical eva fan.png (535KB, 627x480px) Image search: [Google]
typical eva fan.png
535KB, 627x480px
This is the intended audience of Evangelion. All pseud nu male Eva manchilds need to grow up.
>>
>>15718511
Fuck you, meds don't actually help with depression, they just give you more energy to try and go out and distract yourself from your depression. It's why I can't take any, every doc thinks I'm a suicide risk one whose only barrier is the lack of will to actually do it
>>
>>15719068
generational divide. same way the otakus Anno was disillusioned with in the 90s probably grew up to turn their nose at moe and other "shitty modern anime"
>>
>>15718548
Oh its you again.
>>
>>15718804

They say Rei's entire character was a dig at otaku sensibilities, and was meant to show how creepy anime's ideal of an inert submissive female would actually be in reality.
I think it's beautifully ironic that this clunky anti-patriarchy PSA dressed up as a character blew up and became so popular for the exact reasons Anno was trying to lampoon. you can't fight against nature.
>>
>>15718718

yeah anyone who doesn't like this badly animated cartoon with no character arcs were the MC randomly falls in love with a guy he met in the third-to-last episode is being an edgy contrarian
>>
File: Evangelion & Devilman & Ultraman.jpg (430KB, 870x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Evangelion & Devilman & Ultraman.jpg
430KB, 870x1038px
>>15718702
Because he wasn't the only person who had input on either. It's like MGS, everyone gives Kojima credit even though he isn't the only one who worked on the games.

>>15718680
>tfw drunk miyazaki why not 10 year old gf
Both of them are just self-hating pricks in denial.
>>
>>15718804
How were the Gunbuster girls so much better written than the Eva sluts?
>>
>>15719269
>no character arcs
Did you even watch the show?
>>
>>15718444
Too much of a genius for his own good
>>
File: 1500941431884.jpg (43KB, 456x343px) Image search: [Google]
1500941431884.jpg
43KB, 456x343px
Why does Anno feel the need to attack otaku? Does he really just hate himself and what he was like? It seems like he has many problems.

>>15719241
So he's either a hipster, a fedora tipper or thinks he's better than others?

>>15718804
>unlike the Gunbuster girls
So much denial. Everything Gainax made has been fap material. They're otaku for crying out loud.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.