[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See someone tweet about 3-4 groups working on Goggle V >Ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: Gaggle Dude.jpg (68KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gaggle Dude.jpg
68KB, 960x720px
>See someone tweet about 3-4 groups working on Goggle V
>Ask the question of "why?" in call on discord
>get the "they don't have to cater to you" berate-ment.
>"All I asked was why are 4 groups doing GoggleV. The current scrubs are fine as they are."
>Get strawmanned into being super furious over it.
>Shut down when I try to reason with the person

Fml. I need new Tokufriends.
>>
>>15625707
Just stay as far away from sub drama as possible, it always attracts the biggest autists.
>>
>>15625956
I just asked one question.
I don't get it.
What is wrong with me questioning sub group choices?
>>
>>15625985
You can't reason with these people, bring up any concerns and no matter legitimate it might be they view it as a personal attack.
>>
u mad op
>>
>>15626018
OP is just buttblasted that we absolutely WRECKED his worldview in the discord and refuses to accept that the world doesn't revolve around him.
>>
>>15626034
So is OP's story accurate? His question sounds harmless enough.
>>
>>15626034
Oh hi Discord dudes.
>>
>>15626054
I don't know, maybe I said it in a douchy tone? I was genuine but maybe I came off as a twat? I really don't know.
>>
>>15625707
Why

See how this has no context? Write in complete sentences if you don't want to be misunderstood, autist OP
No sympathy
>>
Goggle V is a low budget shit.

They didn't even take the effort to create some weapons.
>>
>>15626034
>>15626018
>Discordfaggots

Answer the man's question or fuck off back where you came from.
>>
>>15625707
Because they felt like it. That's basically all there is to it, anon, you're thinking too hard about it. Whether that's good or not eh, that's their time to do as they please in all sincerity.

You either need better friends or you need to word your shit better, if they really jumped onto you over a simple why
>>
>>15625707

There's a discord?
>>
>>15625707
I'm fine with this because that means if one group gives up partway through I won't be stuck in limbo waiting for someone else to pick it up like I am with Jiban at the moment. I honestly fucking hate the taboo that subbers have about another group working on a project someone else already claimed even if they're taking a eternity on it.
>>
>>15626018
>>15626034
>>15626152
>>15626400
Fuck these guys.

OP is asking the hard hitting questions that deserved to be answered.

The only reason these people don't give an answer because they're too stuck in their stupid communities to get actual work done.

>We could Jiraiya, B-fighter, Denjiman or help LoveXcare with the snails pace jakq releases or redo all these amazing shows that have bluray releases but are still stuck in Tv-N hell.
>oh wait I want to redo a show that's already perfectly good and watchable releases
>Why? HOW DARE YOU! I POUR BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS INTO MY SUBS, I DO IT FOR FREE AND OUT OF THE GENEROSITY OF MY HEART.
>>
>>15625707
Were you hoping that we will symphatize with you here, buddy?

>>>/out/
>>
>>15626723

aren't the "perfectly watchable" goggle V subs translated from the portuguese dub and basically guess subs
>>
>>15626723
I know you're just funposting but the fact that there are some people who have this mindset is just really silly to me. It's not like someone not working on one show will magically make them work on another when it's something they decided to do out of their own free will.
>>
Don't overthink it. It's their fault and it's their time they're wasting.
>>
>>15626811
Yes but then again all the scrubs are using that as the base for their scripts.
>>
>>15626869

Well then this thread is wrong in *several* ways
>>
>>15626830
MFC's MegaAnon in particular constantly has to punt away people asking about anything, let alone Fiveman.
>>
Can you list them all?
I've only seen the few Deadfish subbed ones.
Heard some shitty ones taken from Portuguese subs exist but I'll avoid that shit
>>
File: Into hell it goes.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Into hell it goes.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
>>15626869
Christ.
>>
Four groups is probably excessive, but Goggle V's scrubs are based on the Portuguese dub. They're guess subs trying to clean up a Japanese -> Portuguese -> English sub. Results are gonna be pretty inaccurate.
>>
>>15625707
At least you got people doing subs
No group would touch Ultraman
>>
>>15627491
>>15627495
Is it any wonder why people expected LxC to do that one (although it would still take a long time before that would happen)?
>>
>>15627502
Kizunagatari/UltraA is scrubbing for Ace, at least.
>>
>fucking tokushitter complains that he has subgroup variety
FUCK YOU YOU GIANT FUCKING FAGGOT
WE'RE DOWN TO CRUNCHYROLL AND WHOEVER WINS THE DICKSUCKING CONTEST AT DAIZ' CASTLE FOR EXCLUSIVITY RIGHTS
GO FUCKING RAPE YOURSELF WITH A FENCEPOST
>>
>>15627518
Link?
>>
>>15627640
https://twitter.com/kizunagatari/status/658811948105121792
https://anidex.info/?q=Ultraman Ace
http://baltander.tumblr.com/post/160312643301/dear-beloved-humans-it-has-been-some-time-and
>>
>>15626830
Both mindsets are correct. They are allowed to do whatever they would like to do with their time. I am allowed to say that they are wasting their time.
>>
>>15627648
Thank you
>>
>>15627546
Except these are all scrubs and not actual translations, this is more akin to complaining that Deadfish has a monopoly on anime reencodes
>>
>>15627508
Why do people expect LxC to Do Everything? I don't get it.
>>
>>15627761
At one point they subtly hinted at a future project that might be another 80s Sentai, and people tried to make the logical conclusion, since LxC doesn't do shows that are done or taken by other people.

When you're one of the few games left in town, you become a magnet. Heck, Ignis summed up toku subbing thusly: https://twitter.com/IgnisTL/status/876619880728068097
>>
>>15625707
Some people can get overly protective about fansubs. I try not to criticize them on anything that isn't specifically translation choices so I don't have issue but the autism in /ssg/ and /krg/ gets to the point where one wonders if people like the shows or use them as excuses to discuss the fansubers.

That said what are these four groups and this current complete good scrub. I thought it was just GoggleSubs scrubbing the portuguese subs.
>>
>>15627761
I guess some people want the toy commercials for a show instead of the actual show.
>>
>>15627654
>I am allowed to say that they are wasting their time.
That's fine and I'm all for critiquing their work as well even if it was given to you for free. What I don't get are people who expect them to start working on something else just because they stopped working on another show like it's some sort of obligation they have.
>>
>>15627502
Oh you poor fucking baby, Ultraman has the most subbed shit out of any any franchise, most of it official. Fuck off.
>>
>>15627502
That's because Crunchyroll and Shout Factory are doing all the work.
>>
>>15627856
GoggleScrubs
QADSubs
DaiSentaiGoggleVSubs
Idk about this 4th one.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.