[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/krg/ - Kamen Rider General #1557 - Moonlit Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 530
Thread images: 87

File: 91491a289166a95215f42a009dd04f04.jpg (140KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
91491a289166a95215f42a009dd04f04.jpg
140KB, 736x1104px
Old Thread >>15620231

>How to get into KR and where to start?
https://kamenriderguide.weebly.com
>List of subbed series
http://tokusubs.wikia.com/wiki/Tokusubs_Wiki
>Download Links
https://pastebin.com/dVX08Hh9
>ETC Links
https://pastebin.com/c97W675d

>Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Episode 36 Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_XE4IpamNQ
>Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: True Ending Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nv1YiE1ZhQ
>"Life is Beautiful"- Daichi Miura Sample
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzs9WSyZKTg
>>
File: IMG_4116.jpg (140KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4116.jpg
140KB, 640x582px
What's the best belt?
>>
File: DCrIsuZUwAAhTe_.jpg (235KB, 1200x901px) Image search: [Google]
DCrIsuZUwAAhTe_.jpg
235KB, 1200x901px
>>
File: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid - 34.jpg (98KB, 1277x718px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid - 34.jpg
98KB, 1277x718px
Hyper Muteki will require Emu and Parado to work together, Kamen rider W style.
>>
>>15624528
i wonder what will be the final push to get Parad to put himself inside Emu again.
>>
>>15624508
Typhoon
Ridol
Electrer
Cyclode
Arcle
Alter Ring
Faiz Driver
BlayBuckle
Kabuto Zecter
DecaDriver
>>
Movie Wars
https://twitter.com/takagi555/status/876752573671235584
>>
>>15624528
I think thats whats gonna happen. Or maybe In the final episode they "fuse" together so he can be even stronger and beat the crap out of the final boss or whatever. Also do people have any guesse s on who is gonna be final boss for Ex Aid? Or too early to figure it now? So far we had have 3 big bads one badder than the other
>>
>>15624289
Thats perfect, thanks Moose!
>>
>>15624565
could be all the bugsters fused into Gemdeus, could be Graphite morphed into Gemdeus, could be Kuroto somehow...
>>
>>15624573
Yeah, Genmdeus is a big possibility. I dont know how would I feel about Kuroto being the final boss.
>>
Hey, anyone have that taddle fantasy wallpaper?
>>
UNDERSTANDING
COEXIST
PEACE
>>
one thing I like about Ex-Aid is that it didn't turn into a meme genre

>people thought it was gonna be like the "virtual world" meme genre that's currently big in japan
>turns out KRC is set in real life
>>
>>15624579
>Yeah, Genmdeus is a big possibility.
Genmdeus seems to be the final boss of the "true ending" movie though, based on the first full trailer, which makes that more unlikely for the tv show.
>>
>>15624601

I don't like how they set it up though - having to buy the game rather than just forcing people into battle. The stakes were kind of hurt since most people aren't forced to fight or even attacked by the Bugsters now.
>>
>>15624619
How could they force them to play?
>>
File: 0005.png (627KB, 1063x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0005.png
627KB, 1063x1500px
>>15624601
what, you mean MMO isekai?
>>
>>15624601
It could have easily been Kamen Rider SAO.
>>
>>15624624
yeah isekai is a meme genre right now in japan pop culture

>>15624619
but they are "forcing" people to play via "saving" the earlier dead people
>>
>>15624623
Just make it so after Chronicle was activated everyone counted as a player, magically received a Gashat, and could transform. That way the Bugsters could attack anyone, anywhere

I mean, what actually happened makes sense with Kuroto's intentions for the game - he wanted to give people a chance to be heroes, rather than just kill them, but it actually makes the Bugsters less dangerous.

>>15624627
Funny thing is that an SAO set up could actually work well with how few random civilians are around in these episodes. It could easily be explained by this being a virtual reality rather than the real world. Of course, now we know that the VR stuff was being kept for the movie.
>>
>>15624619
the patient from episode 34 doesn't seem to have been a player of KRC, and the group of women Gatton attacked later in the episode also didn't seem to be players.
>>
>>15624624
They need to be stuck in another world to be an isekai
>>
>>15624623
Chronicle's activation sets up a game area where everyone is infected with the Game Virus. Bugsters are free to roam in said area as enemy characters and players have to beat the game to destroy for good the virus strain, and players outside of the expending area can join to save the ones who got a Game Over. That way, the Ministry has no actual means of truly stopping it, but they can still with CR stop as few casualties as possible and take care of. KRC in its current state had no reason to last more than two episodes.
>>
>>15624619
KRC was never meant to be anything like a forced "trapped in an MMO" setup.
Kuroto wanted to make the the ultimate game and it's just bullshit cause he's crazy.
The Bugsters just wanted an excuse to play against and easily kill people, not really caring for anything grander also Parad wanted to coerce Emu into fighting him as much as possible.
Masamune's running a business, why the fuck would he give it away for free?
I think it's better this way too, allowing the situation to be so multifaceted is much more interesting.
>>
>What's the worst part about your favorite Rider series?
>What's the best part about your least favorite Rider series?
>>
File: DCsBf8-UIAAMgWl.jpg (126KB, 701x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DCsBf8-UIAAMgWl.jpg
126KB, 701x1024px
>>
>Stil no character who's playing KrC for fun despite knowing he could die.
>>
>>15624669
Nico
>>
>>15624655
>Kuroto wanted to make the the ultimate game and it's just bullshit cause he's crazy.

Aside of how flimsy the logic is, why is "trapped in a MMO" setup unfitting for a guy with a God complex?

>The Bugsters just wanted an excuse to play against and easily kill people

Literally nothing in the show indicates they're bullshitting and instead Bugsters are at numerous times shown to be at odds with humanity, especially Parad. Besides, why wouldn't a trapped in a MMO setup fit this? In fact, it'd probably serve their "excuse" even more.

>Masamune's running a business, why the fuck would he give it away for free?

Besides the huge speech he had last episode that he wanted to be the law and god of a world focused on games? Again, KRC forcibly trapping people doesn't take away from the business aspect. KRC player units could still be sold to people who want to join the game area, and KRC master units could be activated elsewhere (since he wanted the game to be released internationally)

There's nothing that gets lost in transition aside that KRC doesn't have shaky grounds to still be up and running anymore, and gives stakes a little more weight to them. I don't see the problem.
>>
>>15624662
Is that Joker Undead?
>>
>>15624672
>why is "trapped in a MMO" setup unfitting for a guy with a God complex?
Because Kuroto wants them to play willingly. He wants players, not hostages. "Trapped" implies they never had a choice.

The Bugsters don't actually care either way, as they still get to kill humans. Heck, one of the reports Hinata gave to CR after KRC's activation is that the casualties are already high and there's no actual way for them to know just how many are actually killed, since they can only respond if they're called in.

For Masamune, revealing that he's trapping people will be extremely bad for business, since his total MO is appearing in total control of the situation, with genius surgeon Hiiro by his side to serve as good PR. He's selling KRC by showing that yes, they could "save" everyone, but only if you buy KRC and willingly join the fight, instead of simply trapping everyone and getting them angry enough to ally with the Riders and march on Genm Corp.'s doors.
>>
It's now been a year since Metronome's last sub of Hibiki came out.

It's never going to get full non-TVN subs, is it?
>>
>>15624021
>Deadheat
The initial usage is the incomplete shift car (side car only, no bike). Gou's american boss guy came and finished it, as well as give it a tune up. Its based on Heart's Deadzone ability, which could be mastered and eliminate the berserk mode. Roidmudes are made by Krim and Banno, it was probably something Krim designed in the first place. Gou managed it, and Shin managed it later offscreen, because he used it fine in Super Deadheat form in Surprise Drive.

>Formula
The shift car isn't practical because it injures/kills the user due to G-Force from the speed. The first finisher used put him in the hospital with neck brace/etc.. In the Kamen Rider 4 Net Series, the usage of a Formula Full Throttle killed him (he was saved by the timeline resetting back to normal). It was bypassed because American guy that completed DeadHeat also gave them the blueprint for the Trailer Cannon which bypasses the "no finisher" flaw of Formula.

>Tridoron
Formula was designed to be Drive's final form. Shift Tridoron's main purpose was to give the Trailer Cannon a finisher that can combine all shift cars. Type Tridoron manifesting was a side effect, stats wise its still at Formula's level. It just had the ability to combine shift car powers, which was what it was designed for in the first place, just not exactly this way.

>Fusion
He "fused" with Shin to keep him alive with his equipment inside the Driver. After Shin got revived that's no longer necessary.

>Gold Drive
Bootleg Krim. Hakase, Krim and American-guy can just offscreen research the weapon stealing ability and counter it.

Its a fucking kid show, these things are spelt out for you.
>>
>>15624513
Oh hey; Taiga got to be in the photo for once
>>
>>15624653
but it has due to the reward
>>
>>15624689
>He wants players, not hostages.

Dan Kuroto? The guy who was responsible for the first outbreak, infected his mother with the strain to effectively give her immortality, and was ten episodes ago running around like a madman infecting everyone to get his last bugster for KRC? Come on, now.

> instead of simply trapping everyone and getting them angry enough to ally with the Riders and march on Genm Corp.'s doors

The problem with that line of thought is that there's no believable reason it happens regardless. Why wouldn't people be pissed at a company making a game when people die and the CEO tells you that he promises he can bring them back to life if you're willing to play, which might be a lie (CR and the Ministry know about the Proto-Gashats data, but the public isn't forced to know this)? In the same way there's no reason for the Ministry or authorities to just rush down Genm and take back the Proto-Gashats themselves. It's why the reasons KRC PR even happens are often very flimsy and rushed, like that guy who got cured of the game virus and suddenly began to give everyone krc pamphlets, or the latest VOTW who overhears Kuroto and Kiriya talking about resurrected suddenly assuming it's about players and angrily storming off without even asking details. KRC as an obligation doesn't need to use that to begin with, because it's clearly dumb as a choice to begin with.
>>
>>15624740
>Dan Kuroto? The guy who was responsible for the first outbreak, infected his mother with the strain to effectively give her immortality, and was ten episodes ago running around like a madman infecting everyone to get his last bugster for KRC? Come on, now.

AMAZON!
>>
>>15624673
Gryllus worm
>>
>>15624653
I got mad when they revealed defeating the current Bugster cures the patient. That is legitimately stupid. It should have been that you only get cured when the game is completed. They are being infected by the KRC gashat, not a single bugster strain.
>>
>>15624740
>Dan Kuroto? The guy who was responsible for the first outbreak, infected his mother with the strain to effectively give her immortality, and was ten episodes ago running around like a madman infecting everyone to get his last bugster for KRC? Come on, now.

that's less of a hostage and more of wanting to speed up the process

>Why wouldn't people be pissed at a company making a game when people die and the CEO tells you that he promises he can bring them back to life if you're willing to play, which might be a lie (CR and the Ministry know about the Proto-Gashats data, but the public isn't forced to know this)?

Remember that the public knew of the change of CEO. To them, they're looking at it as though the new CEO is trying to salvage what the previous CEO did. Ministry can't take action because Masamune holds the Proto Gashat, and any move they make will jeopardize them.

>>15624753
KRC is an amalgamation of Bugster data. Also note that the Bugster can come back again as long as Masamune wills it.
>>
>>15624740
-Dan wanted to give people the ultimate survival game/power fantasy. Getting deleted probably just meant a time-out in the Proto-gashats originally, and incentive for other players to free their teammates. It was the Bugsters that turned it into attempted genocide, and Masamune decided to turn the digital corpses into modified slaves.

-CR knows about the Proto-gashats, not the ministry. They're even the ones who handed it to Masamune in the first place since they thought he was a nice guy who could keep them safe. Heck, from an in-universe view, Masamune's actually taking steps to save the
deleted people by recruiting more allies. Hiiro working with him keeps the ministry's suspicions off since Emu and co. don't want to tell the ministry that Hiiro betrayed them.
>>
File: 1451769854764.png (369KB, 558x672px) Image search: [Google]
1451769854764.png
369KB, 558x672px
>>15624756
>that's less of a hostage and more of wanting to speed up the process

A speed up process that was going to kill people. Something he did numerous times just for the sake of gathering data, which got him arrested. Come on, I like Dan, but "reasonable" has never been a part of him at all.

>To them, they're looking at it as though the new CEO is trying to salvage what the previous CEO did.

By still keeping a game that's killing them going? Remember they didn't do shit against Loverica, either.

>>15624760
>Getting deleted probably just meant a time-out in the Proto-gashats originally, and incentive for other players to free their teammates.

That doesn't change what I mean? Assuming it's true, a megalomaniac like Dan thinking player's choice has more value than his own is ludicrous.

>They're even the ones who handed it to Masamune in the first place

Where are you getting that? Episode 32 says Masamune stole them. It took two more episodes for Hiiro to join him afterwards, and they did know about Proto-Gashats' importance before the betrayal as well.
>>
>>15624500
>Adds all these unnecessary links
>still doesn't have the new pastebin
>>
>>15624777
I wasn't defending him or anything anon, was just saying the purpose of KRC. Also just in case, I wasn't the guy you replied to before mine.

And they have to keep the game from going since they have this view that "only by playing KRC they could save them". And now Masamune has Hiiro as a "hostage" too.
>>
>>15624777
>By still keeping a game that's killing them going? Remember they didn't do shit against Loverica, either.
No, but by putting on the pretense of ensuring that the game that has already trapped so many lives in it up and going, since shutting it down means losing all their lives. And at that point, it's all about preying on people who are either confident enough or desperate enough to attempt trying to take matters into their own hands.
>>
>>15624753
Chronicle's designed to be basically a series of timed missions. If you survive a round but don't think you'll make it through the next, you can quit with no harm done. In Dan's original plan it was basically Battletoads: create a game so outrageously difficult that people would want to play it for decades to come because it was so hard that having actually cleared it would be a status symbol. More importantly from his perspective, it would give him more data on Game Overing and reviving players so that he'd be absolutely certain he could revive his mom.

The Bugster version of the game was designed to go from virtually unbeatable to actually unbeatable so that they could exterminate humanity. Less Battletoads, more Mystery of Convoy.

Masamune's version is designed to be an infinite treadmill, with the players never being able to win or lose, so that eventually everyone would be playing Chronicle and he, as its admin, would be the master of life and death. Players who get Game Overed and revived are revived as Bugster-like entities who never get sick and can always continue if they die, so traditional medicine would become obsolete. Dan agrees with the game being used as a replacement for medicine, but Masamune insulted his ego by calling him a product. I also don't think he likes that Masamune is messing with his artistic vision, but it's probably more about the personal insult from how we've seen Dan act before. This version of Chronicle is less Mystery of Convoy, more a shitty mobage.
>>
>>15624777
-I kinda see it as Dan, as a god, wanting worshippers, not heathens. He wants them to come to him and beg him to let them play.

-Okay, you're right that I mis-remembered Masamune being given them, since I remember him just walking casually in a hallway with the Gashat briefcase. I do, however, recall that they never actually talk to the ministry about why they're important, just Hiiro's dad. Everyone's going along with Masamune since he's keeping the game going and giving people a chance to fight and come back, not just shutting it down and killing everyone permanently.
>>
>>15624787
I honestly wonder how long Masamune is going to keep the players hostages. Like, how long will it take for a father who is grinding to save his son to literally snap since he can never beat the game?
>>
>>15624781
Neo New pastebin
Check it out.
>>
Lads if its been a month since you saw a series and you stopped halfway what do you recommend? start from scratch and watch all the episodes again or pick up where you left off?
>>
I really wish the Kamen Rider 1 movie was solely about Rider 1 instead of actually being a Ghost movie guest starring Rider 1, but no Japanese kid wants to watch some fat old man they probably never heard of slowly shuffle around for an hour.
>>
The manga Mega link in the Pastebin seems to be dead.
>>
I have trying to get into kamen rider so I have a few questions
so what is the difference between the XIG and KITsubs of kamen rider?
also do KITsubs use the blu ray for the their releases?
>>
>>15624500
is that the Enterbay figure?
>>
>>15624818
XIG uses hardsubs with sort of stilted English. KITsubs uses softsubs and their English isn't written by an ESL. The issue is KIT's only halfway done with the show, XIG did the entire run. XIG is serviceable enough, at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 652x915px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 652x915px
>>15624821
Seems like it.
>>
>>15624818
XIG is actually finished
Translations are a little stiff but more accurate than Jeeg's purple prose type shit
>>
>>15624795
Didn't he say in 35 he was mostly holding the vanished players hostage as leverage against the Ministry of Health?
Masamune has at least pretended to want to help them and maintains that KRC is safe.
I imagine it would be harder to prove, legally speaking, that Masamune is trying to stall the Ministry as long as he keeps his story straight. And legally demonstrating that is probably necessary for the Ministry to crack down more on Genm Corp and KRC.
We haven't seen a Ride Player try to attack Masamune yet, but somehow I doubt he's terribly concerned for his safety.
People getting discouraged from playing the game might actually bother Masamune but I'd imagine he considers that a long term issue, and one he probably already has some kind of plan for.
>>
>>15624830
Oh hey, XIG is here to rant and ramble about how Jeeg's writing is "shakespeare" because he hates reading words longer than five letters long.
>>
>>15624821
Nah, it's the Medicom RAH one, probably the ultimate ver.

You can tell from the antennas and hard rubber gloves and boots.
>>
>>15624835
More like people who don't want 80% of the translations to be embellished or made up.
>>
you think taiga will betray emu too
>>
>>15624842
XIG, you literally used Google Translate for your translations. You have no right to call anything "made up."
>>
>>15624843
what if emu betrays emu?
>>
>>15624843
Betraying Emu is like a running gag at this point
>>
>>15624843
Unless Masamune somehow managed to hold Nico hostage, I doubt Taiga had anything else to lose.
>>
>>15624847
That happened already, his name is Parad/Parado/Pallad/Prad
>>
>>15624848
like takeru dying
>>
>>15624847
>trust nobody
>>
>>15624852
but what if emu betrays parad?
>>
Is the thread number even close to accurate anymore what with the Discord fucking around for the past couple of weeks?
>>
>>15624861
>He's a /v/ermin too
Of course you are.
>>
>>15624858
Probably not. Guess we're all going to die now.
>>
>>15624857
That also happened because he allied with Dirty Dan, who Parad hates the most, whereas Prad still had some sort of yandere affection for Emu. There is an unnecessary level of keicock doors going on as well, so it may end up getting even more betrayal-y later.
>>
>>15624832
>but somehow I doubt he's terribly concerned for his safety.
The preview for next episodes makes it seem like Masamune is going personally try to game over as many players as possible.
>>
>>15624865
Parad went full yandere and was about to kill him, leaving Emu with no choice really. you never go FULL yandere if you want to keep the object of your affections.
>>
>>15624872
ALL Parad had to do was not attack Poppy. Was it that hard?
>>
File: Truly the strongest warrior.gif (812KB, 204x402px) Image search: [Google]
Truly the strongest warrior.gif
812KB, 204x402px
>>15624869
look man, when youre a business man like masamune, the only reasonable thing to do in order to increase sales is to start a raid event where you personally kill tons of players.
>>
>>15624877
Keep on reminding us about how you're a tourist who isn't even wanted on /v/, faggot. The only person you're embarrassing is yourself.
>>
>>15624813
don't restart for just a month's delay, maybe watch the last couple of episodes or skip though them to refresh.
>>
>>15624876
honestly, if he really wanted to keep Emu all to himself and tatakae forever, he should have never walked his ass to where CR was operating on a patient and failed in his attempt to be Emu. shoulda kept Emu locked in the server room forever when he wasn't playing with him. Parad's a shitty yandere.
>>
>>15624890
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know I was talking to an actually autistic child.
>>
File: Trust Nobody.jpg (85KB, 640x715px) Image search: [Google]
Trust Nobody.jpg
85KB, 640x715px
>>15624847
>>
>>15624862
>he doesn't love building brown bricks with minecrap

Nerd (and I hate nerds more than I hate MAD agents)
>>
why do you guys argue about subs everyday
>>
>>15624899

Because people aren't allowed to have opinions.
>>
>>15624899
Because there's just some people who hate the idea of polite, calm discussion. They feel the need to turn everything into an argument, they feel they're not allowed to finish a point without insulting someone or creating a strawman or trying to further polarize whatever group they're speaking in. Anyone who disagrees with you is obviously the person or group or thing you're talking badly about.
>>
>>15624906
>>15624890
>>15624877
>>15624861
Avatarfagging is against the rules.
>>
>>15624899
Because Jeeg has the compulsion to samefag himself in the face of all criticism
>>
>>15624907
>Anyone who disagrees with you is obviously the person or group or thing you're talking badly about.

You can see this in action with both >>15624835 >>15624846 and >>15624861 >>15624912
>>
>>15624896
All we need now is Hiiro's dad and Taiga + Nico to betray him and everyone has had a chance to betray/"betray" him.
>>
>>15624887
I'll do that, i've been thinking so much about it that i remember everything.
>>
>>15624889
That was on purpose, since he wanted Emu to get mad enough to want to fight him. Leaving him in the basement kinda made him pathetic, and Graphite was getting antsy since he apparently couldn't fap to 99 while Emu watched.
>>
anime dude here I am ready to start with kamen rider, but I wanted to know which series is a better start point the original or kuuga or would you recommend another series?
>>
>>15624933
There's no real "order" to watching any of them. Pick whatever Rider suit looks coolest to you, look up the basic synopsis of the show, and if it interests you then go watch it.
>>
>>15624933
Try both original and Kuuga and stick with the one you like more. They're both great, but different in tone.
>>
>>15624933
Start with kiva, then ghost, then wizard, then hibiki, then faiz, then decade.
Afterwards you can go anywhere
>>
>>15624918
What about that time that Taiga gunned him down using the power of Jetman... I mean; Jet Combat
>>
>>15624948
well he wasnt really on his side that time, but you do got a point.
>>
>>15624933
From what I've seen, W (and OOO) are pretty good at getting people hooked into the franchise.
>>
>>15624933
Kamen Rider Den-o was my first season, and it got me hooked.
>>
>>15624933
I'd recommend starting with W. It's from 2010 and marked the transition into the current era of Rider, which has largely been pretty great. Start there and work your way forward to today, going back and watching older shows like the original and Kuuga as you feel like it.
>>
File: kit vs xig.png (1007KB, 1280x479px) Image search: [Google]
kit vs xig.png
1007KB, 1280x479px
>>15624835
KitSubs is for those who love flower lingerie.
>>
>>15624861
>>15624906
>>15624890
>>15624877
>[Deleted]
Kek, eat a dick /v/ermin
>>
>>15624992
Well both of those sound nonsensical, what is it even supposed to be?
>>
>>15624997

Shit, wait, I misunderstood that.
>>
File: flower orangery.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
flower orangery.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>15624998
It's Flower Orangery and was written on the building name. Flower greenhouse or something like that.
>>
>>15624933
Heisei (Kuuga onward) series are self contained, even Decade is to an extent.

The W/OOO/Fourze era is considered a good starting point, they're 3 modern series that's considered very good/excellent, as well as being losely connected through the yearly crossover movie. Drive is another good series to start with, its from the same head writer as W. Or you can jump in and catchup with Ex-Aid, the currently airing series, then follow it as it finishes in the next 2-3 months while you pick another series to watch.

Or just follow >>15624936 and pick whatever looks cool. Aside from maybe Hibiki, Kiva, Wizard and Ghost.
>>
No Super Hero Time this week? I heard we didn't have precure because of Golf this week.
>>
File: 1496753824975.jpg (423KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1496753824975.jpg
423KB, 1240x1754px
Anything new on Build?
>>
>>15625007
So then it's KIT who fucked up despite Xig getting accused of being ESL.
>>
>>15625014
no
>>
File: onore golfgom.jpg (236KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
onore golfgom.jpg
236KB, 1200x900px
>>15625013
that's right, Kamen Rider's undefeatable nemesis returned this week.
>>
>>15625013
i'm on suicide watch because of golfgom
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
>>15625013
Yep. Ex-Aid's been paused for a week.
>>15625014
I think he might have a motorcycle? Not really sure.
>>
>>15625013

So that's why there's no webms and Muteki kicking ass.
>>
>>15625014
He might or might not wear a mask, but don't quote me on that.
>>
>>15625025
BANE?
>>
>>15625014
His series starts after Ex-Aid ends
>>
File: DCrqhtWVYAMpbvD.jpg (118KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DCrqhtWVYAMpbvD.jpg
118KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>15625007
Well to be fair I've never even heard the word 'orangery' before so I can sort of forgive Jeeg to an extent.
>>
The fact that GashaTrophies don't do anything is disappointing. They could have at least let a Ride Player summon the respective weapon.
>>
>>15625025
If I pull a Kamen Rider mask off, is he going to die?
>>
File: f13-part7-jason.jpg (128KB, 574x340px) Image search: [Google]
f13-part7-jason.jpg
128KB, 574x340px
>>15625036
it would be extweeemwy painful...
>>
>>15625039
hi ben
>>
>>15625014
His name is Bob.
>>
File: C-xSFUbXUAI29L2.jpg (35KB, 809x761px) Image search: [Google]
C-xSFUbXUAI29L2.jpg
35KB, 809x761px
>>15625039
How I wish Rider 1 was revealed to look like this underneath today instead of just an old Hongo
>>
>>15625014
It's cool how his silhouette makes him look like he has a scarf
>>
>>15625046
Get back to watching Phantom of the Opera, loser!
>>
Alright lads, starting episode 30 of Hibiki.
Wish me luck because Hibiki has become my favorite rider series as of episode 29.
>>
>>15625035
I think it's a time issue more than a budget issue that Nico hasn't been able to do a lot of cool stuff lately.
Weren't most of the trophies collected offscreen anyway?
>>
>>15625060
You'll hate Den-O's secondary a little now.
>>
File: 1497869069742.jpg (246KB, 688x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497869069742.jpg
246KB, 688x1024px
>>15625046
>>
File: DBKxhi5UMAAp16c.jpg (80KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DBKxhi5UMAAp16c.jpg
80KB, 1200x675px
>>15625070
gross
>>
>>15625060
I already don't like it.
>>15625066
I can see why lol.
>>
>>15625070

Context and source?
>>
>>15625046
>>15625070
Why would he be a fucked up zombie instead of a grasshopper mutant?
Or better yet if his flesh shriveled away to reveal the Terminator beneath.
>>
>>15625077
"How To Commit Suicide" by Shintaro Kago
>>
>>15625070
ayo hold up.
Is that a mother fucking
Robocop 2
reference?
>>
>>15625085
Yeah most likely.
I mean all those failed Robocops was just OCP failing at doing what Shocker does best.
>>
File: 8ad.jpg (421KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
8ad.jpg
421KB, 720x576px
>>15625035

>Nico will never be a smaller Snipe that fights alongside Taiga
>>
File: Endings.png (578KB, 678x950px) Image search: [Google]
Endings.png
578KB, 678x950px
>>15624624
Don't remind me of the feels I felt after reading that
>>
>>15625070
There's at least one scene in the show where he feels pain from acid being sprayed on his helmet, so this image might be accurate. To the original show, at least.
>>
>>15625085
That was the only good part of that whole movie.
>>
>>15625104
Yeah but I doubt taking his helmet off would pull his entire fucking face off.
>>
>>15625107
But what if the helmet IS his face?
In some close-ups you can even see his mandibles move when he talks.
>>
>>15625107
It isn't actually a helmet. He is just a fancy monster. His body actually transforms.
>>
>>15625035

They're as useles as video game achievements (or PS Trophies).
>>
File: robocop-87-face.jpg (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
robocop-87-face.jpg
51KB, 600x450px
>>15625109
It was settled a long time ago in these threads that it's not his face. It's just a powerful helmet. All the important and weird shit is internal.
i'm sick of posting that cross section here Murphy instead
>>
>>15625118
The helmet hides his face when he transforms. Cross-referencing all the supplemental info for Hongo indicates that he does transform under the suit, the mask primarily hides all the freaky shit when does so.
>>
>>15625124
Supplements are cool and all but there is not a single thing actually on film that implies he transforms into a monster. Even that shitty scene in Heisei vs Showa just gave him the face scars but that's it.
>>
thanks everyone I guess I will start with kuuga and maybe move onto something from this decade then I'll move back a bit
>>
File: Kamen_Ride_Sky_Rider.jpg (302KB, 697x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen_Ride_Sky_Rider.jpg
302KB, 697x1016px
How good is pic related?
>>
>>15625139
Fairly weak until they start focusing more on crossovers, then it definitely picks up.
>>
>>15625139
>Skyjobber
>>
>>15625139
Even fucking Takeru hasn't jobbed to a mook yet.
>>
>>15625167
Ryuki features a rider who straight up gets killed by a mook.
>>
>>15625186
We don't talk about that one.
>>
>>15625186
Who was that? I watched Ryuki years ago
>>
>>15625186
I don't think advent monsters count as mooks
>>
>>15625139

The initial episodes attempt to be darker like the first few episodes of the original tv show, but they lack all that psychedelic directing and are just kind of there. There's still one pretty great story early on though. Afterward, it starts empathizing action and explosions, although it comes alongside children of the week.

Finally, it becomes a crossover show - first suit only Riders, then actual team ups with the returning actors and this is where the show really shines. There's a good lead in into it too, with Neo-Shocker's monsters getting more and more dangerous until there's an episode where Skyrider just can't win.

Midway through the team ups it also "introduces" (actually, he appears out of nowhere) a comedic sidekick, GanGan G, who claims to be Japan's greatest hero. He's actually just kind of there during these team ups, but there's a break from them for a while where he receives proper development and becomes a good addition to the cast.

The final arc is pretty good and involves the past Riders too, although it's kind of odd since it introduces a big backstory for Skyrider that just comes out of nowhere.
>>
>>15625066

Den-O didn't have a secondary. What are you talking about?
>>
>>15625204
I think he's talking about the Taros? There was that one movie where all of them became Den-O at once, maybe they're the secondary.
>>
Anyone know where to get what of Kamen Rider Spirits has been scanlated so far? The Mega link for manga in the Pastebin is broken and I can't seem to find it anywhere else to download.
>>
>>15625212
Scanlation sites are your best bet. I think up to volume 10 or so has been TL'd.
>>
File: 1404463015361.jpg (44KB, 411x285px) Image search: [Google]
1404463015361.jpg
44KB, 411x285px
>>15625204
>>
>>15625215
why are you posting blank images?
>>
>>15625216

It have some nice trees.
>>
>>15625229
dunno anon; those are kinda blurry
>>
>>15625216
>>15625229
>>15625234
y'all are making Deneb sad.
>>
>>15625190
I think he's referring to Shinji, though that hardly counts since he was blindsided in human form
>>
>>15625238
I don't think those count as mooks.
>>
>>15625240
Do they not? Aside from showing up late into the series that's basically what they are. What did those Battride War games use for Ryuki generic enemies?
>>
>>15625241
You have a point, looks like I was wrong.
>>
How the flying fuck did two neglected kids drawing pictures together create an alternate reality?
>>
>>15625248
they got lucky and found the mirror universe.
>>
Hyper Muteki Insert found on avex's product page for ExAid Insert Album

>https://my.mixtape.moe/nnzlrr.mp3
>>
>>15625254
>a full song leaked
Don't ruse me boy where is this from?
>>
>>15625254
i mean it's catchy but... seriously, how do we know this is legit? i usually love stuff sourced from anon's ass but...
>>
>>15625254
I don't believe you.
>>
File: 1481783028483.png (134KB, 262x228px) Image search: [Google]
1481783028483.png
134KB, 262x228px
>>15625254
>Muteki insert
>It's not an extended version of the jingle

I really hope you're fucking with us
>>
>>15625254
It sounds pretty cool but I dont believe you shit
>>
>>15625254
>WAKE ME UP
This better not be ruse anon
>>
>>15625254
What is it called?
>>
>>15625139
Really good music.
By the way everyone dies at the end
>>
File: 1497861503178.jpg (84KB, 838x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497861503178.jpg
84KB, 838x960px
>>
>>15624541
That's not how you spell kingstone.
>>
>>15625287
Where's Momotaros?
>>
>>15625139

Overall pretty good, has a few stand-out episodes in the first half, and a lot of fun crossovers in the second half. Finale arc is tragic as fuck.
>>
>>15625287
>Den-O is the legs again
ONORE SENTAI
>>
>>15625295
Den-O is the part above the knees and below the upper torso, Hibiki is apparently just a belt.
Better question is what the fuck is the left leg supposed to be?
>>
>>15625304
Kuuga
>>
>>15625308
(Ultimate) Kuuga is the arm though.
>>
>>15625254
Sounds like something Brave would have.
>wake me up
>be my light
Sounds exactly like soemthing he'd have
>>
>>15625304
Agito hoverbike. Didn't you watch Decade?
>>
>>15625312
isn't the arm Agito?
>>
>>15625254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzlCOtwA0k0

>It isn't

Thank christ
>>
>>15625319
No, that's Kuuga's Gouram. Agito is the leg, which is Machine Tornader.
>>
File: Kuuga-ar-gouram.jpg (9KB, 180x120px) Image search: [Google]
Kuuga-ar-gouram.jpg
9KB, 180x120px
>>15625319
Wait no I'm super wrong, it's Gouram
>>
>>15625320
thanks for proving them wrong, anon.
>>
>>15625317
Machine Tornader? Why would I have to watch Decade to know Machine Tornader.
Blacking out the windshield between the horns really makes it look weird as fuck and real ugly.
>>
>>15625320
Fucking knew it.
>>
File: 1496903993097.jpg (116KB, 487x407px) Image search: [Google]
1496903993097.jpg
116KB, 487x407px
>>15625254
>>15625320
why would you do this? just go on a chinese cartoon picture board and tell lies?
>>
>>15625327
Because they're all the forms the different AR riders turned into as a toy gimmick in decade except Momotaros
>>
>>15625337
It's fun to lie, anon.
>>
>>15625341
Kiriya-san, please, no more lies.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-19-13h33m26s812.png (613KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-19-13h33m26s812.png
613KB, 1280x738px
>>15625344
>>
I finished Gaim and apparently no other series is as well-written. What do I watch now?

I'd be interested in a series that gives the monsters/villains a lot of focus.
>>
>>15625389
>I finished Gaim and apparently no other series is as well-written.
Who the hell told you this?
I'd be interested in a series that gives the monsters/villains a lot of focus.
OOO, Drive, maybe Blade, Ryuki if you consider the rider the villains and not the contract monsters.
>>
>>15625355
It looks like they're kissing and Emu's pumping his fist like in a 90s romcom.
>>
>>15625389
If you like that writer, watch his favorite series; Ryuki; and then watch what it inspired him to write; Madoka Magica.
>>
>>15625393
My friends are kind of dumb sometimes. Not often enough for me to doubt their opinions too much, but I'm guessing this was a mistake.

Thank you, I'll look into those and see what pops out to me.
>>
>>15625398
That's a great idea. I did like Madoka too.

I've only seen Stronger in addition and I dug most things about it.
>>
File: DB_yNQbUMAA9h7U.jpg (69KB, 780x530px) Image search: [Google]
DB_yNQbUMAA9h7U.jpg
69KB, 780x530px
>>15625394
ep. 35 was a gay miracle.
>>
>>15625389
>likes gaim
lol
>>
>>15625400
if you end up watching another rider and enjoying it, you should try Ex-Aid afterwards. if you liked Gaim i'd say you'll like Ex-Aid.
>>
>>15625408
>doesn't like Gaim
I'll grant you I was fairly disappointed that Baron was the final boss instead of Ryoma but it was very rewarding otherwise.
>>
>>15625389
Blade and OOO as mentioned by another anon. Agito also gives focus to it's monsters, but as a part of it's lore (though that's probably not exctly what you're asking for, but check it anyway, it's great). And Kuuga in some way, I think.
>>
>>15625405
It'll be more enjoyable if you refresh yourself on madoka's plot. Fair warning, it relies somewhat on bad cgi that gets repeated often, not too hard to look past if you know it's coming. Not in my top 5, or my top 10, but there's quite a few people who praise it.
>>
>>15625410
Excellent, thank you.
>>
>>15625412
I think I'll cross all of these off my list by the end of the year anyway.
>>15625413
I can deal.

/m/ is easily the most helpful board on this godforsaken website.
>>
>>15625417
>/m/ is easily the most helpful board on this godforsaken website.
slower boards are better boards. admittedly, you've caught us in a shitposting lull.
>>
>>15625411
I watched Gaim at a time when i didn't like tatakae between riders, months later watched Ryuki and got a taste for tatakae but it was too late.

Also i don't like Kouta that much, he is ok but I wasn't rooting for him or Kaito.
>>
>>15625417
You just got lucky. There's this one guy who's prominent on /krg/, if he were here he'd have given you a whole lotta shit and insults.
>>
File: Mantis_Imagin.jpg (35KB, 313x574px) Image search: [Google]
Mantis_Imagin.jpg
35KB, 313x574px
if we need to get back to shitposting

which kaijin do you want to fuck the most

well it's not really shitposting I'm invested in this topic

also it's infuriating how uncommon kaijin hentai is
>>
>>15625432
Mezool is love and life
>>
File: micchy gets graped.png (505KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
micchy gets graped.png
505KB, 600x800px
>>15625432
i want Redyue to do lewd things to me.
>>
>>15625437
I'm glad I wasn't alone there.
>>
>>15625437
The male voice doesn't bother me.

The fact that her name is "Redyue" when she's the green one does.
>>
>>15625440
yeah i always have to double check her name because of that.

male voice doesn't bother me at all, it's part of her charm for me i guess.
>>
>>15625432
Invisible Dopant counts right?

that one
>>
>>15625389
Watch Faiz. I wouldn't call it well-written at all I wouldn't call any series especially well-written from beginning to end, I dunno why Faiz is the only one that gets shat on for nonsensical drama even but it's a trip. Has an alternate retelling movie that's way better than the main series itself but you'll appreciate what the movie does more if you watched the main series first.
>>
>>15625461
Sounds good to me, added.
>>
>>15625436
>>15625437
top tier

>>15625451
I'll allow it because she's cute
>>
>>15625461
Kiva gets shat on for the whole time travelling self-abortion attempt too. I think Faiz just frustrates people because if Inoue toned down the j-drama elements a couple notches + gave it a better ending it'd be a great series.
>>
>>15625389
>I'd be interested in a series that gives the monsters/villains a lot of focus.
Drive
Blade
Faiz
Fourze
OOOs
Fourze
>>
>>15625461
>>15625472
>>15625478
Meanwhile, Kabuto gets enjoyed despite being bad, since it's earnestly silly at times by virtue of Tendou's antics.
>>
>>15625496
Honestly, I used to like Kabuto a lot more than I do now. Probably because it was my first Rider, which made it harder to realize just how bad it actually is. Post-Decade has been such a jump in quality that it really makes that period of mid to late-00s Rider look a lot worse than it used to.
>>
>>15625496
I cut Kabuto some slack because a massive chunk of it's cast became unavailable for filming halfway through and the writers were just working with what they had, but yeah.
>>
File: 12.jpg (316KB, 850x560px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
316KB, 850x560px
>>15625432
>>
>>15625505
10/10 face, cluttered and unsightly body
>>
File: 1390547953391.jpg (860KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1390547953391.jpg
860KB, 1000x1200px
>>15625436
mezuruuuu
>>
>>15625520
I'd stick my medal in her slot
>>
>>15625524
I'd ride her kamen and make her go OOO
>>
>>15625496
The first part of kabuto is good, the second part shits on the first and sets up the silly antics that carry on through to Den-O. Reason we still like it is because we get that it was executive meddling.
>>
>>15625531
Main reason I didn't like Kabuto was because it was purely a work of fiction. I know there's always artistic embellishments and that not every series can be a documentary like V3, but they really flew off the handle.
>>
File: IMG_5617.jpg (135KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5617.jpg
135KB, 640x452px
Do they still have any of the showa rider bikes besides the cyclone?
>>
>>15625542
...Anon, are you feeling ok?
>>
File: 1497640002841.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497640002841.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>15625542
>V3
>Documentary
Wait what?
>>
File: 400full-noboru-shima.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
400full-noboru-shima.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>15625542
Anon kamen riders are just rumors, they aren't real.
>>
>>15625542
This is good bait, anon.
>>
>>15625575
It's government propaganda
>>
>>15625590
i didnt know japan makes propaganda about how evil organizations will never win thanks to the kamen riders.
>>
File: rider.png (62KB, 936x1050px) Image search: [Google]
rider.png
62KB, 936x1050px
Getting through Ex-Aid got me worked up on drawing some Sentai/Rider hero. I dunno if this would be the best place to ask, but I'm wondering if anyone would want to give suggestions on a good colour scheme
>>
>>15625598
First, what's the motif? Bugs?
>>
>>15625590
Someone get Alex Jones on this.
>>
>>15625603
General Sentai stuff. His backstory is being a mega weeb, accidentally ordering a belt (that he he thought was just a replica) that forms things based on his cognition. Though when he does get it, he's still a loser weeb, but can now form swords and a bike thanks to the belt being linked to his mind. Kind of like a joke hero that only slowly gets better over time, even then other heroes don't really like him because he's a bit of an autist
>>
>>15625604
RIDERS IN THE WATER
TURNING THE FROGS GAY
>>
>>15625295
Piloting the mech, duh
>>
>>15625611
the grasshopper mutant cyborgs are a result of shocker being covered by the Gay.
>>
>>15625604
>>15625611
Someone should do a Rider version of https://youtu.be/BI0gwjg0h2E
>>
>>15625609
...So; Akagi from Akibaranger??
>>
>>15625623
what?
>>
>>15625609
So Akibarider then
>>
>>15625609
That's not what motif means... So, no motif then? It can be any colors?
>>
>>15625628
>>15625623
WHAT
>>
File: DCFfM80VoAARM8b.jpg (53KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
DCFfM80VoAARM8b.jpg
53KB, 854x480px
>>15625618
>covered by the Gay
isn't that pretty much Ex-Aid at this point
>>
everyone is excited about muteki and I'm still trying to figure out if the legacy of taddle legacy is a blatant reference to an rpg franchise(like taddle quest and taddle fantasy) or just a random word to make it look rpg-esque

also, why isn't it taddle legend?
>>
>>15625635
They're synonymous anon
>>
>>15625631
Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger; a comedy series about a delusional hobo... I mean fan of Super Sentai on his 30s and some girls that form an unnoficial sentai and they are powered by being delusional
>>
>>15625634
the real reason emu can reprogram
>>
>>15625529
i'd go to jail and tell the judge that i didn't know she was 13.
>>
File: Rider1.png (163KB, 1223x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Rider1.png
163KB, 1223x1050px
>>15625640
Oh, damn. Well I dunno if it makes it any better, but this character is set in america, alongside more comic book-like superheroes, and it's not delusions, his suit and stuff would be "real" for the world
>>15625630
Yeah, but now I'm unsure if I should give up this idea, cause I had no idea Akibaranger existed
>>
>>15625287
man i love giant robots

ex-aid should have some giant robots
>>
>>15625635
Taddle legacy isn't specific a reference to shit except maybe Cecil from ff4 going from dark knight to paladin.
>>
>>15625638
not really
legend is used for cultural fantasy stories while legacy is what someone leaves after their death

you could say the legends of greek gods are a legacy of the helenic people, but so are aristotelic stuff, wich isn't a legend.
>>
>>15625644
No worry you will be a new m"an" after you get out of jail.
>>
>>15625648
Powerful Buddy becomes Giant Robot size in CSHT
>>
>>15625646
>Well I dunno if it makes it any better, but this character is set in america, alongside more comic book-like superheroes
go away /co/
>>
>>15625641
>Emu's ability to transform come from Parad's viral load inside him
>Parad's ability to use a belt comes from Emu reprogramming him and putting human DNA in him
>Emu's DNA gets coated in Kiriya to use Bakusou Bike in the Lazer HBV
>Emu reprogrammed Kiriya last episode, probably putting his DNA in Kiriya in return
i love Ex-Aid because it allows me to make so many cum jokes.
>>
>>15625646
just because you were unaware doesn't mean you should give up; Donguri Arms; man
>>
>>15625635
I don't think it's in reference to anything classic, but upon a cursory search in japanese, there's been a good number of j-rpgs in the last few years to use "legacy" in the title.
>>
>>15625664
I was just hoping for some suggestions on a colour scheme man. Not here to start anything
>>
>>15625665
The Legend of Legacy is particularly blatant about it.
>>
>>15625669
Whoops, meant for >>15625657
>>
>>15625658
Emu might need to get tested for Ex-AIDS
>>
>>15625671
Yeah, that one was the highest profile recent one (since it's the successor to the SaGa series apparently) but it's not alone. I think the word's just become trendy now in rpgs.
>>
File: DCt2w90UMAEYX0q.jpg orig.jpg (173KB, 1200x1671px) Image search: [Google]
DCt2w90UMAEYX0q.jpg orig.jpg
173KB, 1200x1671px
>>
>>15625646
I'd avoid dominant green and red because of the original Rider and Viewtiful Joe, respectively

If he's a weeb loser then he could have white armor with some red parts, like the flag of Japan
>>
>>15625685
that aint a bad idea, but doesn't Viewtiful Joe have red and white?
>>
>>15625689
Yeah, but the red dominantes and the white is trim. I was thinking reverse that and minimize the red.
>>
>>15625693
Ah, my bad
>>
>>15625684
>hiding the breastplate
I guess that one way to make Skyrider look cool.
>>
File: tumblr_oroa76khwp1wsrnato2_1280.png (588KB, 1280x948px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oroa76khwp1wsrnato2_1280.png
588KB, 1280x948px
Bee Woman (original Kamen Rider)
>>
File: tumblr_oroa76khwp1wsrnato1_1280.png (396KB, 1280x948px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oroa76khwp1wsrnato1_1280.png
396KB, 1280x948px
>>15625719
Dr. Kate (Kamen Rider Stronger)
>>
File: tumblr_oroa76khwp1wsrnato3_1280.png (523KB, 1250x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oroa76khwp1wsrnato3_1280.png
523KB, 1250x1000px
>>15625722
...But I can't tell who this is supposed to be. It's not Snake Woman from Stronger.
>>
What the fuck is taking OT so long to sub Amazons.
>>
>>15625727
They stealth dropped it like Yoshihiko.
>>
>>15625724
She's from Skyrider you mong.
>>
>>15625736
Buddy, I ain't seen all the Power Rangers there is.
>>
File: DCrxUCuUQAE-vbW.jpg orig.jpg (160KB, 956x1275px) Image search: [Google]
DCrxUCuUQAE-vbW.jpg orig.jpg
160KB, 956x1275px
>these 2 are in NHK drama Hiyokko
>Takeuchi is said to be heroine's boyfriend potential candidate
>Isomura is now heroine's potential boyfriend as well
Will see which Rider will win at the end
>>
>>15625520
don't fuck 14 year old girls.
>>
File: Skyrider-vi-hebinger.jpg (38KB, 240x270px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrider-vi-hebinger.jpg
38KB, 240x270px
>>15625724
But yes, based on the Neo-Shocker emblem and snake hands/hair, this is an updated take on Hebinger from Skyrider.
>>
>>15625724
>upper right
wew that's lewd
>>
>>15625741
She actually like 800 years old though. Totally not illegal.
>>
>>15625737
You just need to either see one crossover movie or do five seconds of googling to know all of them.
>>
>>15625739
All Takeuchi has to do is give him some takoyaki.
>>
>>15625746
I looked at every entry in the wiki's "snake monsters" category that wasn't obviously inapplicable due to series or sex.

I don't know that existed and there's an awful lot of snake monsters.
>>
>>15625755
Nigga you could have just looked up the Riders and cut your workload in half.
>>
File: SchuComic12P66.jpg (63KB, 363x544px) Image search: [Google]
SchuComic12P66.jpg
63KB, 363x544px
>>15625722
>>15625724
>tumblr fucks up designs that are supposed to be scary
>>
>>15625767
It's not "fucked up," it's just being redrawn for the sake of pleasing one's penis.
>>
>>15625767
You can't fuck something that's scary.
>>
>>15625719
Why is Rider 3 in the image?
>>
>>15625774
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>15625767
>woman wearing a flower-like bag over her head
>scary
>>
>>15625719
WHO'S THAT GUY
>>
>>15625777
Beats me.
>>15625760
That's why I didn't look up the riders, I couldn't rely on them.
>>
>>15625777
>Rider 3
Who's that guy?
>>
>>15625777
I just realized the artist probably paired Bee Woman with Rider 3 because of his bee color scheme.
>>
>>15625781
>>15625786
I hate you so much.
>>
>>15625767
They're good redesigns, seamlessly blending "costume" and "person" in the way only a drawing can. They truly look like artificially altered monsters. Obvious, they're skewed "sexy" for the fun of it, but they're viable.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497916697156.jpg (106KB, 1135x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497916697156.jpg
106KB, 1135x640px
BREAKING NEWS
INFORMATIVE STAGE SHOW GIVES BASES TO THE THEORY THAT SNIPE MIGHT BE CLASSIFIED AS A YELLOW RIDER
more at 11:00
>>
File: 1277441085966.gif (554KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1277441085966.gif
554KB, 295x221px
>>15625791
they look like something out of fucking Adventure Time
>>
>>15625792
>Takumi as red

kek, that team would break apart in a few episodes
>>
>>15625780
she had Michiko Soga's voice and fuckin worms and shit came crawling out of her face
>>
>>15625796
What Adventure Time have you been watching, and where can I watch it?

The original Dr. Kate looks more intimidating, but it's clearly just a woman wearing a hood. The "sexy" one at least rightfully depicts her as having the top of her head taken over by a flower.
>>
>>15625798
Takumi is fine, problems only start when those other assholes are around.
>>
>>15625798
If only there were someone around that could teach him how friends communicate
HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM
>>
>>15625809
No Takumi will be fried by Photon Blood radiation in a few episodes.
>>
>>15625806
Amusingly enough, she also voiced Snake Woman.

>>15625819
Too bad he didn't exist in Ex-Aid instead of Faiz, given that.
>>
>>15625834
he means Kisaragi "Friendship Jesus" Gentaro
>>
File: rider.png (615KB, 2160x1050px) Image search: [Google]
rider.png
615KB, 2160x1050px
>>15625693
>>15625685
Took a bit, but I'm done. I also added a rising sun scarf instead of a solid coloured scarf
>>
so is Kuuga ever going to have a Blu-ray batch?
>>
>>15625866
are you ever going to suck my dick?
>>
File: 1492063957414.jpg (671KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492063957414.jpg
671KB, 1536x2048px
>>15625852
stop stealing japanese ideas anon.
>>
>>15625874
what the hell is that? Goddamnit I just wanted to design something new
>>
>>15625878
originality is dead.
>>
>>15625886
I just wanted to make a Rider inspired hero, man.;-;
>>
File: 28862828555_0288419de0_b.jpg (109KB, 770x448px) Image search: [Google]
28862828555_0288419de0_b.jpg
109KB, 770x448px
>>15625878
you gotta really think outside the box for originality.
look at Ex-aid for instance. Shit's fucking bananas
>>
>>15625889
i'm sorry, anon, i don't mean to bring you down. it really does look nice!
>>
>>15625895
it's okay, I guess it's harder to think of something new based on things that's been around for more than 20 years
>>15625891
Not an excuse, but he is more of a superhero based of sentai designs that a rider with a full gimmick. Wanted to stick to a bit of basics since his motif literally is "Sentai"
>>
>>15625891
And yeah, Ex-Aid is really fucking good, which is why I wanted to draw a bit after going through a batch because I wasn't keeping up with it. Ghost left a bad taste, so I didn't come back to it until recently
>>
>>15625895
>>15625889
I do mean to bring him down.

Thats why i posted that specific picture lol.
>>15625889
give up and never try again.
>>
>>15625915
Well that's just rude, I'm gonna keep working on the design just to spite you
>>
File: 1490014199953.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
1490014199953.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>15625917
every single one of your designs are gonna get pic related.
>>
>>15625923
Guess I'll keep trying then until I get it right
>>
>>15625852
I love it
>>
>>15625928
you can do it, anon! i believe in you, even if that other guy doesn't.
>>
>>15625928
Keep going, I liked your design.
>>
>>15625928
I'm pretty sure it will end up in /co/
>>
>>15626002
whaddya mean?
>>
>>15625241
>What did those Battride War games use for Ryuki generic enemies?
A couple of the enemies they encounter in the Mirror World. The only one that comes to mind the the red dude with the shuriken thing on its back that zips upwards to jump down to a new location. I know there's one other enemy from Ryuki but right now I'm drawing a blank and confusing it for the endgame Undead roaches from Blade.
>>
>>15626014
the dragonflies or the gazelles?
>>
File: Raydragoon.jpg (105KB, 218x275px) Image search: [Google]
Raydragoon.jpg
105KB, 218x275px
>>15626021
Raydragoon is definitely one of them. Gelnewt is the other one they offer up as mooks in Battride War.
>>
Why won't Over-time let me TAKE MY AMAZONZ
>>
File: Crabs.png (2MB, 1314x824px) Image search: [Google]
Crabs.png
2MB, 1314x824px
>Episode begins with Dogma stealing crabs to make a crabman
>Careful testing of the quality of said crabs is required for best results
>>
>>15626047
I thought /krg/ hated over-time
>>
>>15625941
>>15625993
>>15625938
He doesn't have a name yet. The placeholder is "Rider" but I wasn't counting on that to stick. Is the name "Red Sun" too on the nose?
>>
>>15626062
It is, but I think you want to be close to on the nose, like American heroes clad in American flag colors. Just a little less.
>>
>>15626072
I'm trying to think of things to do with jap symbolism
>>
>>15626062
How about Ignition Sol?
>>
File: IMG_6038.png (714KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6038.png
714KB, 960x639px
>>15625560
I want Build's bike to either be an ATV or a steam roller.
>>
>>15626080
That ain't bad
>>
>>15626080
that makes me think of Guilty Gear.
>>
File: DCpf_PcUQAAX6p6.jpg orig.jpg (323KB, 1536x1919px) Image search: [Google]
DCpf_PcUQAAX6p6.jpg orig.jpg
323KB, 1536x1919px
>>
File: 4156sd16csd4v5s6dc84785.png (2MB, 1344x826px) Image search: [Google]
4156sd16csd4v5s6dc84785.png
2MB, 1344x826px
>>
On Rider Atsume I upgrade the field so I now have two screens and on the new one there is a ! bubble in a spot every time I load the game and it does nothing when I click it. What is it for?
>>
File: DCpf_PcUMAA_LBW.jpg orig.jpg (321KB, 1536x1919px) Image search: [Google]
DCpf_PcUMAA_LBW.jpg orig.jpg
321KB, 1536x1919px
>>15626109
>>
File: DCpf_PdVwAAXVYq.jpg orig.jpg (358KB, 1536x1919px) Image search: [Google]
DCpf_PdVwAAXVYq.jpg orig.jpg
358KB, 1536x1919px
>>15626117
>>
File: DCpf_QDVYAABCap.jpg orig.jpg (303KB, 1536x1919px) Image search: [Google]
DCpf_QDVYAABCap.jpg orig.jpg
303KB, 1536x1919px
>>15626120
>>
>>15625432
that one roidmude from the chase v cinema
>>
File: DChlvWCUAAEuRHK.jpg orig.jpg (297KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
DChlvWCUAAEuRHK.jpg orig.jpg
297KB, 1600x1067px
>>
>>15626109
>>15626117
Best.
>>
>>15626080
>>15626072
>>15626062
So I got a few ideas so far, along with the suggestions;
>Red Sun
>Ignition Sol
>Crimson Ignition
>Crimson Sol

Any of these sound good?
>>
GA! GA! GA! GA!

GA! GA GATAKIRIBA!
>>
>>15626139
Red Sol or Crimson Sol sound good, not too long and are easy to remember
>>
>>15626148
Crimson Sol reminds me of one of the ancient eroge names. Forgot it is a character name or a title.
>>
Was there ever a Rider production that was considered bad at the time or drummed up a lot of negative buzz but was later vindicated by history? Like the Batman Returns of Rider?
>>
>>15626195
No.
>>
>>15625619
Why is this video actually fucking awseome
>>
>>15626195
I guess Amazon counts, as it was cut short due to it being too violent, now its more appreciated and even got a reimagined as Amazons
>>
>>15626139
I like Ignition Sol
>>
>>15626208
Because you're breaking the conditioning.
>>
>>15626195
The original Amazon. Everyone knows the story about how the main guy dropped off the face of the earth out of shame that he killed Riser until a few years ago when he was shocked to find out how many fans Amazon had. Now ironically the pendulum has swung back and nobody gives a shit about the original Amazon because of Amazons.
>>
>>15626229
>Everyone knows the story about how the main guy dropped off the face of the earth out of shame that he killed Rider
I've never believed this story for a second, odds are he just wanted to lay low to salvage his career and made up a bullshit excuse.
>>
>>15626229
No. That is false information.
It was X. According to the interview with him and Sasaki Okazaki knew he was going to pick up the rotten apple after X. He didn't know the damage was huge enough to have the show ended early, and got all the blames afterwards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ve_mf9LDg
>>
>>15626244
Wait so X is who fucked the franchise ?
>>
>>15626244
What's wrong with X? Other than everyone hating on Keisuke.
>best memories with dad was him giving him a judo throw as a kid
>AI-dad deleted itself when he tried to share about his dilemma
>both his girlfriend and sister died on same episode
>>
File: Which CN character.png (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Which CN character.png
3MB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>15626265
HA HA TIME FOR FRIENDSHIP
>>
>>15626265
>My current favorite series and current favorite rider is my sign
huh, neat.
>>
>>15626263
The truth is that every series between V3 and Black had a disappointing performance, nothing captured the lightning in the bottle again in those years which is why all those Riders are like in a black hole for fans compared to the first three
>>
>>15626248
The franchise was dying, and Toei did the forbidden thing again by extending the show by 2 more episodes, and summoned the old Riders back (it was a very good way to boost ratings) to save X.
It helped a little bit, but the final episodes didn't jack up the ratings.
When Amazon was revealed it was on a collision course already. Producers and directors didn't tell the staff the show will be cut short until last day. With the changes within the TV network it became the black sheep.
>>
>>15626265
>Leo
Does this mean I'll have to watch a little girl being bombed and become a hobo now?
>>
>>15626265
>Fourze is my favourite
>Not my sign
fug
>>
So looking at the song titles at all, these songs have nothing to do with the Rider or the show's theme at all

>ELEMENTS
>JUST LIVE MORE
>"We Think Therefore We Are"
>>
>>15626289
Welcome to Jap music
>>
>>15626263
I guess not being a direct sequel to V3, unlike the transition between the original series and V3, might have hurt X's ratings.
>>
>>15626283
Are there any specific factors as to why the franchise was in such a dire situation when it was a huge hit only a short time before ? Could it happen again?
>>
>>15625791
MISUNDERSTANDING KITAAAAAAAA
>>
>>15626290
I feel like those are anomalies though, since other Rider title songs make sense to the Rider or are at least puns (EXCITE, Round Zero - Blade Brave, etc.)
>>
>>15626289
The titles, no, but Elements literally has the first line of "THE BLADE IN MY HEART, SHINING WITH COURAGE"
>>
>>15626289
>ELEMENTS
>mentions about trump cards
>JUST LIVE MORE
>all about that juicy forbidden fruit
The only anomaly is the ghost one, but that series IS an anomaly. Fuck Ghost.
>>
>>15626283
General demography was said to have switched to new robot anime projects. But really it's the viewers sick of Hirayama doing his old things over and over again.
>>
>>15626293
It could never happen again as Rider is too big to fail now but back then I guess the ground was shakier and nobody simply gave a shit about anyone after V3 and before Black which was after the franchise had been resting for a few years, and you know personally I do think the franchise should've been on a long hiatus between V3 and Black. Even today I don't think anyone really gives a shit about that specific cluster of Riders, except western tumblr meme retards.
>>
>>15626308
Stronger's opening is shit.
>>
>>15626315
The whole show is pretty bad honestly.
>>
>He's trying to start era wars threads in the middle of the night
>For free
>>
>>15626316
Jo is one of the best riders in the series, get the fuck out of here with that.
>>
>>15626321
>western tumblr meme retard
>>
>>15626322
>>15624907
>Anyone who disagrees with you is obviously the person or group or thing you're talking badly about.
Way to be predictable.
>>
>>15626322
?
>>
>>15626325
He's trying to push a meme name to start up some era wars shitposting. Don't even bother giving him any attention, he'll have another autistic self-replying fit full of filibuster before going to bed.
>>
>>15626324
>>15626325

Stronger is popular among tumblrites and general western trash, what is hard for you to comprehend?
>>
>>15626331
>>
>>15626306
>>15626305
like I said, titles alone

I kinda wish Elements is named Heart of Cards
>>
>>15626285
I feel you bro
All i get is the ability to make make my navel fo dong
>>
If Parad's character was played by a girl I would be having a massive boner
>>
>>15626329
Do you even know what an 'era wars' is, retard? It's an objective fact if you look at the ratings from the time that all the shows after V3 underperformed and suffered as a result, usually in episode reductions. Today basically nobody cares about those shows or the Riders from them, except memeing western fans who like to force them as being cool and popular when in Japan nobody still cares today.
>>
>>15626333
Don't even respond.
>>
>He's already going into filibuster-mode to try and get his (You)s
>>
>>15626265
>Favourite Rider is my sign

Looks like being a Capricorn finally paid off.
>>
>>15626333
Well yeah, that's the sort of group I am specifically referring to. If you said to a Japanese fan that Stronger is one of the best Riders in the whole franchise they'd look at you like you're crazy. Same with Amazon or X.
>>
>>15626265
>Sagittarius
SAHPURIIIIIIISE
>>
>>15626348
Thanks for imparting your expert Japanese knowledge, random Western nobody on the internet whose credentials include "I learned Japanese from Rosetta Stone" and "I am addicted to attention."
>>
File: kamenrider-ratings.jpg (96KB, 994x580px) Image search: [Google]
kamenrider-ratings.jpg
96KB, 994x580px
>>15626350
Well you just summed up all of these threads if that's your attitude.
>>
>>15626352
That chart seems to indicate that on average, every kamen Rider from the original to Skyrider was rated higher than Black, which completely invalidates your claim about them underperforming until Black. if anything, it seems like Black and RX both seriously underperformed compared to the seven shows before them.
>>
>>15626340
Same.
>>
>>15626340
yanderes are great no matter what gender they are.
>>
>>15626353
Yeah but Black and RX for whatever reason didn't fall to the wayside and get forgotten the same way X, Amazon, Stronger etc did, so for better or worse determined the franchise could still make a comeback in some way even though they just made movies for a bit afterwards.
>>
>>15626357
You're now completely talking out of your ass. You acted like ratings was the end-all, be-all determinant in your bullshit rhetoric and the only source you can rely on literally proves you wrong. Just quit embarrassing yourself and go back to whatever shitty Brazilian, Black-wanking shithole messageboard you're from, Pedro.
>>
>>15626352
>tfw agito was heisei's peak
Anons how do we save Kamen Rider.
>>
>>15626361
Comprehend that television ratings post-2010 aren't a valuable reference point for shows due to the advent of streaming, social networks, and much more convenient piracy and focus more on demographics determined via hashtags, your own streaming service, partnered streaming services, and investigating the sources of pirated episodes to determine how to improve quality.

Oh wait, they already do all of those things.
>>
>>15626360
Man I don't even like Black that much, but the point is that whatever it's performance it did prove to Toei at the time that the franchise was worth preserving, whereas the shows between V3 and it did nothing but fatigue the audience and put the franchise on a deathbed, as was already described above by somebody else. And like I said the only people who hype those shows are western retards who just follow the meme bandwagon who want to look cool because they like an old show, despite how these shows nearly put the entire franchise in an early grave by simply being poor quality and inferior to their predecessors. There's a reason V3 is still much more popular than X or Stronger or fucking Skyrider.
>>
>>15626352
Wait hold up.
Why is Kiva before Den-o on the chart?
>>
>>15626365
>it did nothing but fatigue the audience and put the franchise on a deathbed
Except it didn't, as indicated by the ratings you acted like were the gospel of your point but instead proved otherwise, given Black's ratings did even worse.
> as was already described above by somebody else
You are literally the only person who's been going on this winding rant about absolute bullshit.
>And like I said the only people who hype those shows are western retards who just follow the meme bandwagon who want to look cool because they like an old show
"Stop liking what I don't like!": The Statement
>nearly put the entire franchise in an early grave
You have zero evidence for this. Ratings aren't a good reference since as seen, Black's ratings are lower but the franchise lasted. The reason the franchise stopped was because Ishinomori was literally dying and approved of Kamen Norida, which the producer at the time felt would kill the franchise. Outside of character designs, the three showa movies were mostly done by his understudies and Keita Amemiya.
>There's a reason V3 is still much more popular than X or Stronger or fucking Skyrider.
You have provided zero metrics for this other than your bias. The closest you have is the aforementioned ratings, but using that also shows that Black must be bad since it had worse ratings than V3.
>>
>>15626366
Time Travel mixed with Flashback bullshit, the fact those two series are still next to either other bodes unwell for the consistency of our timeline
>>
>He thinks no one can tell he's just replying to himself because no one else is paying attention to his fanfiction
>>
>>15626361
Turn it into a happy slice of life dorama, have crossovers happen during episodes, have the riders know each other and be in contact with each other through an anti-shocker organization(only in movies).
>>
>>15626361
Introduce competition for the big toku shows, which Shirakura already says is most likely going to happen soon.
>>
>>15626374
>You are literally the only person

>>15626312 is not me and brought this all up first
Also you are disregarding the fact that Black was made after quite a few years hiatus and had good enough ratings to warrant continuing the franchise, whereas X and so on were riding off the huge success of the original and V3 and were doing poorly. Fuck man are you seriously blind enough to deny what was already discussed in here that the franchise was on the skids by the time X was done, to the point where Amazon's actor knew he was fucked? That X's actor felt shame he had killed it? Are you basically calling the actors liars? Get a grip.
>>
>>15626386
>Also you are disregarding the fact that Black was made after quite a few years hiatus and had good enough ratings to warrant continuing the franchise
That doesn't change the fact its ratings did worse.
>whereas X and so on were riding off the huge success of the original and V3 and were doing poorly
Still have higher ratings, which go against the point you keep arguing over and over.
>Are you basically calling the actors liars? Get a grip.
No, I'm calling you a delusional bullshit artist who's getting actually angry at the premise of someone not believing the stuff you spin based on the evidence you yourself are posting. You are getting irrationally angry that no one believes your tall tales about a children's television franchise, if anyone needs to get a grip here, it's you.
>>
File: CxgCC6IUUAE2Tel.jpg (245KB, 773x1199px) Image search: [Google]
CxgCC6IUUAE2Tel.jpg
245KB, 773x1199px
>>15626386
V3 is much worse than Stronger. X and Amazon especially tree new things. I think Japs were butthurt those shows weren't the same old shit like V3 was
>>
>>15626386
>Get a grip.
Dude you're getting salty that someone on 4chan's disagreeing with you over some kids show after having the balls to call anyone who likes anything you dislike "tumblr retards." You're the kind of tumblr baby who freaks out when anyone vaguely right wing talks about liking Star Wars or Harry Potter.
>>
So how come Amazing Mighty is a thing but Amazing Dragon, Amazing Titan, and Amazing Pegasus aren't?
>>
>>15626394
More ad hominem. The interview with the actors was clearly posted above. I don't see how you believe I'm making things up when a lot of this stuff has been known for years, albeit incorrectly in Amazon's case. I don't see how I'm angry when I am trying to speak to you reasonably and you seem to be getting more and more irrationally upset.
>>
>>15626406
Not much time left to potentially show them off.
>>
>>15626404
You have to admit meme spouting types really do love Amazon and Stronger, when most regular fans don't if I've learned anything from these threads.
>>
>>15626404
Both of those franchises are unfortunately far-left these days so it doesn't make sense why anyone on the right would touch them or give them money if the people responsible for them literally hate you. At least Rider has remained apolitical.
>>
>>15626409
>More ad hominem.
That is absolutely delicious coming from someone who couldn't help but rely on ad hominem repeatedly.

>>15626313
>western tumblr meme retards.
>>15626322
>western tumblr meme retard
>>15626331
>Stronger is popular among tumblrites and general western trash
>>15626341
>retard?
>>15626365
>the only people who hype those shows are western retards who just follow the meme bandwagon who want to look cool because they like an old show
>>15626386
>Fuck man are you seriously blind
>>15626386
>Get a grip.

You're quite visibly getting angry when you have to insinuate people are blind or from a site you don't like or are retarded if they somehow like a show you do not like. There is no more clear a sign of irrational upsetness than something as straightforward as that, and the fact you're trying to deflect that and go "n-no u!" is absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>15626414
>>15626418
Stop samefagging at me to try and double down on your autistic screeching, tumblrina. Go back to your safe space.
>>
>>15626418
I'm sure you can find a way to mental gymnastics politics into Rider.
People did it with numbers they can do it again.
>>
>>15626419
I'm not upset, I am simply stating facts about a group of people I find disagreeable and have labelled as such. Notice that if anyone brought them to task to defend those particular series their arguments are shallow because they have nothing beyond memes and bandwagon hopping, like all they talk about Amazon is repeating 'tomodachi' and are basically clueless otherwise, and ignore how it was so bad it was the shortest series to date.
>>
>>15626409
>reasonably
>EVERYONE WHO LIKES STRONGER AND AMAZON ARE RETARDED TUMBLR NORMIES!!1!
Yes, about as rational as your average /r9k/ poster, you psychopath.
>>
>>15626423
>>15626418

I think the original manga was kind of liberal about corrupt politicians and the environment and shit, after all the Rider was nature's warrior and all that, and Shocker used chemicals and evil science / industry to do bad stuff.
>>
>>15626425
>I am simply stating facts about a group of people I find disagreeable and have labelled as such.
You're relying on petty insults to justify people disagreeing with you, and getting unnecessarily hostile over the idea of people liking those shows. When I called you on your bullshit about relying on ratings you even tried to deflect and accuse me of calling actors liars in order to display some sort of indignant response as though I insulted them by calling you out. By this point all I can say is you're too delusional for your own good.
>>
>>15626429
Black's performance is below what I had heard but regardless you can clearly see there I am still right about the severe dropoff after V3 and how it negatively affected those shows. And yeah I'm not changing my opinion on people who like those shows, they're in the same boat as people who defend Wizard or Ghost.
>>
>he's still going on this long, winding self-reply spree since no one else is giving him any (You)s
>He doesn't think anyone sees he writes the exact same way back and forth every time
>>
File: Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid-Muteki-Gamer.jpg (129KB, 960x735px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid-Muteki-Gamer.jpg
129KB, 960x735px
>from spiky hair to dreadlocks
Why?
>>
>>15626423
Don't need to imagine it, SJW love Rider. I saw one kangz even going on about how if they ever adapted it to the west the Rider should be a black man because of all the experiments and tortures evil whitey did to niggers over the years. Also that Cannibalism Sarracenian guy is a total loon who thinks there's political parallels to basically everything and anything in Rider ie, "this bad guy is just like Trump/right wingers/white people!!!"
>>
>>15626441
>Dreadlocks
Those are gold-plated usp cables for optimum grapfhics, clearly.
Also because SSJ3
>>
>>15626441
Super Saiyan 3, yo
>>
>His "argument" conveniently stopped after getting caught and he's now trying to derail into politics
Convenient.
>>
>Two hours until my copy of Hyper Muteki arrives

Looking forward to playing this. From the trailers, Kuroto has really outdone himself this time. It's nice to see the guy isn't letting him being a solo indie dev get in the way of making great games.
>>
>>15626446
>>15626444
God DAMN
>>
>>15626446
>>15626444
But Super Saiyan 3 just a long spiky hair
>>
>>15626452
Things fluttering in the wind is cool.
>>
>>
File: AGcrpzk.png (81KB, 332x244px) Image search: [Google]
AGcrpzk.png
81KB, 332x244px
So when are we getting subs for the golf tournament.
>>
>>15626455
Should've use scarf
>>
>>15626461
Cliche.
>>
>>15626461
B-but, Snipe..
>>
>>15626461
Nah man a scarf would ruin the perfect symmetry Muteki has.
>>
>>15626447
Even more convenient that all of this started immediately after >>15626315 posted. Really activates the old almonds.
>>
I think Tumblr would hate Stronger because of how Tackle ends up being treated.
>>
>>15626487
Who gives a single fuck about what Tumblr thinks?
>>
>>15626487
Confident, broad-shouldered man in love with a woman that's the same ethnicity as him who dies for him. That'd infuriate 75% of Tumblr.
>>
>>15626487
Wouldn't they hate Drive even more, and even more since he's a cop?
>>
>>15626491
>Not to mention that Toei still wouldn't consider her as a Rider
>>
>>15626487
I feel that guy just pulled Stronger and tumblr from his ass, so ignore him.
>>
File: Faiz Crimson Smash 2 .webm (3MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
Faiz Crimson Smash 2 .webm
3MB, 480x268px
Don't make me start spamming webms.
>>
File: GOAAAAALLLL.webm (3MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
GOAAAAALLLL.webm
3MB, 704x396px
>>15626498
>>
fucking kiriya
>>
>>15626505
you mean kiriya fucking emu
>>
>>15626509
poor nico
>>
>>15626496
Well Tumblr does love Amazon
>>
>>
>>15626511
Yeah well, Tumblr love Ghost
>>
>>15626515
DELETE THIS
>>
What did Lazer say to him?
>>
Reminder you can still fund these guys to make a hero show
https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/30886
>>
File: 1496405134367.jpg (15KB, 421x546px) Image search: [Google]
1496405134367.jpg
15KB, 421x546px
>>15626522
>"Kii!"
>>
>>15626511
They love Amazon because it's a naked scrawny guy getting touchy feely with a little boy, and the shitty clusterfuck design accommodates their autism in fan art. That's as far as their interest goes.
>>
>>15626524
>Yuji Kobayashi
>Juggler
>Gamu
>Shinji
That's pretty good, holy shit
>>
>>15626522
ur a faget
>>
>Amazons 21
Was that fucking Hojo? Goddamn, he aged like milk.
>>
>>15626490
>>15626487

how is 'tumblr meme trash' any better than /krg/'s favorite 'geezer' and 'grandpa'? Two sides of the same coin in the end
>>
File: Agito Rider Brake.webm (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Agito Rider Brake.webm
2MB, 480x320px
>>15626566
Assholes usually don't age well. Unless they're Kusaka.
>>
>>15626265
UWEEEEEEEH?
>>
>Regarding Gaim Gaiden 2, the only translation currently available is from TV-N, and while I considered doing a scrub of that, I’ve been in discussion with a group who might be interested in doing a full translation of it. Their availability is limited until this fall, so it won’t be getting done anytime soon, but I’d rather wait if it means getting a proper translation
>>
>>15626590
man early Heisei CGI didn't age well
>>
>>15626636
Current rider CGI doesn't look much better
>>
>>15626522
benis :DDDDD
>>
File: mogura-joshi-takedaON1.jpg (381KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
mogura-joshi-takedaON1.jpg
381KB, 600x800px
>>
File: OTP.gif (1MB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
OTP.gif
1MB, 200x113px
>>15624658
I'm sorry I'm a shitty Heisei fag but
> OOO had pacing issues related to Eiji and his character development and backstory reveal. One could forgive seeing Eiji as an idiot. This could also be due to the filler episodes but I digress. More focus on the villains could have also been nice. King OOO form kinda appeared out of nowhere.

> Wizard driver and SFX were top tier. Beast a best as well.
>>
>>15626512
>"It's all so tiresome"
>>
File: mogura-joshi-babaON1.jpg (358KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
mogura-joshi-babaON1.jpg
358KB, 600x800px
>>
>>15626658
cute legs
>>
File: mogura-joshi-uchidaON.jpg (365KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
mogura-joshi-uchidaON.jpg
365KB, 600x800px
>>
>>15626660
gross
>>
What the fuck. Did they apply that disgusting filter to the first season and these ten episodes just to do this?
>>
File: 1445584856490.jpg (19KB, 357x357px) Image search: [Google]
1445584856490.jpg
19KB, 357x357px
>>15626658
>that panty
Gimme dat good shit. I'mma smoke that shit all day, errday.
>>
File: tastes like clay.jpg (433KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
tastes like clay.jpg
433KB, 1440x810px
I bet that tastes like clay
>>
>>15626265
>libra
>tfw Kuuga is my favorite
>>
>>15626530
>amazon (or any showa rider for that matter)
>clusterfuck
What?
>>
Does anyone have pictures or scans of the cute Grongi girl from the new Kuuga manga?
>>
>>15626772
Use your eyes.
>>
>>15625878
They're heroes that represent different prefectures in Japan.
>>
>>15625852
>>15625878
If you're going for originality, use Yellow and can still look like the main hero.

There are barely any tokusatsu heroes that use yellow well.

Also focus mostly on the helmet. Right now the dude is typical sentai fair with some added pointy bits. Find a way to make the visor as original as possible. Kyuranger is a good example at how you can do this.

Also your art is great dude, keep up the good work.
>>
BUMPPU
>>
DRIVE TYPE BUMP
>>
>>15626870
>>15626872
>>15626874
Retard.
>>
>>15626875
Keep bumpin the thread faggot
We need a new on anyway since you faggots started complaining about making one at page 7
>>
>>15626879
>524 Replies (bump limit reached)
Lurk more.
>>
>>15626879
>bumping an autosage thread
>>
>>15626883
>>15626881
Don't start sperging out when I make the thread
>>
NEW THREAD
>>15626886
>>15626886
>>15626886
>>
>>15625432
aquarius zodiarts
>>
>>15625731
>Yoshihiko
???????? I need my cannablistic mutants. where is muh episode 24
Thread posts: 530
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.