[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bianca a well written character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 19

File: new waifu.jpg (129KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
new waifu.jpg
129KB, 500x594px
>>
File: q.jpg (1MB, 2449x1944px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
1MB, 2449x1944px
>>15616517
She's a well written character for my dick.
>>
File: whoops.png (1MB, 1859x1181px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.png
1MB, 1859x1181px
>>15616517
She's filling a void that is the role of slutty unlikable dick socket woman in Japanese anime.
>>
File: Capture.png (177KB, 563x277px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
177KB, 563x277px
>>15616543
That is the likelihood of an abortion in relation to promiscuity of any woman.
>>
She's half naked and hot with tattoos
>>
Reminder that the fact that she's forgetful revokes her Mary Sue status.
>>
>>15616537
>She's a well written character for my dick.

Putting a tatoo (let alone covering your body full of them) on a female is like hot branding her. It's disgusting.
>>
She would have been 100 times cuter if she didn't have those tattoos
>>
>>15616658
>>15616674
t. millennials
I bet you've never even heard of Suicide Girls.
>>
>>15616658

It's also a cultural appropriation. Might be empowerment though, if said female isn't cis white scum.
>>
Reminder to not feed the trolls^^^
>>
>>15616686
>I bet you've never even heard of Suicide Girls

No, I just went to their website and all I can say is : humanity is fucked. What a bunch of losers.
>>
>>15616658
>I don’t like it so it’s disgusting.
ftfy
>>
>>15616761
I don't fap to 3D like I used to but SG was great, what are you on about? Bianca is like a better 2D version of Kemper.
>>
>>15616686

Millennials love shitty tattoos and piercings, the hell are you on about.
>>
>>15616761
If they just cover themselves from head to toe without any reason well yes they are. But in the anime she says its a reminder for every mission.
>>
>>15616771
>ftfy

It is disgusting. You think when these gals are 50 years old their tattoos will still be sexy ? Skin at 50+ is not like skin at 20. And yeah it's a disgusting "cultural" appropriation just to say fuck you to western culture. We might as well appropriate female infibulation after all. Right ?
Western culture is bad bad bad. We need to empower these women with barbaric traditions.
Empowerment my ass. When I see a nice girl with tattoos I think she's a fucking idiot. But hey that's the prerogative of youth. Do stupid asinine things and live to regret them.
>>
>>15616658
They're to remember all her comrades and the units she served with.
>>
>>15616775
>Millennials love shitty tattoos and piercings, the hell are you on about.

Well I for one am glad I'm not a fucking millenial.
>>
>>15616783
I think when any gals are 50 years old nothing about them will be sexy, regardless of whether or not they have tattoos.
>>
>>15616517
She's into body tattoos. Other than that, there's nothing really defining about her.
>>
>>15616775
I don't know where you grew up but there's plenty of people that are in their 30s to 50s+ who have tattoos and sometimes sleeves.
>>
>>15616797
>I think when any gals are 50 years old nothing about them will be sexy, regardless of whether or not they have tattoos.

Some women do age nicely and can be jaw dropping at 40 and 50. Nicole Kidman for instance is almost 50 and she's a beautiful as ever.
>>
File: rvtcnovc7mrjkp8chg8u.jpg (47KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
rvtcnovc7mrjkp8chg8u.jpg
47KB, 800x500px
If you're covering your entire body in tattoos, I put that in a different category than just adding a tramp stamp or something. Full-body takes a very long time to do, years in some cases. It's something you have to commit to.

>tfw I found out that irl yakuza thought Kiryu's tattoo was way too small because it covers only his back
>>
>>15616783
>when these gals are 50 years old their tattoos will still be sexy ? Skin at 50+ is not like skin at 20.

You’ve said it yourself. Why do you and should you care. UNLESS they were forced to do so its their problem. If it doesn’t look half decent in 10+ years? Meh. Some people live for the moment some don’t and you probably won’t include such people in your social circle anyway so why be so upset.
>>
>>15616783
>You think when these gals are 50 years old their tattoos will still be sexy ? Skin at 50+ is not like skin at 20.

That's an argument against skin and aging, not against tattoos themselves. Your point is invalid.
>>
>>15616815
Of course your skin would look worse in fifty years if you're plastered with tattoos. What are you even trying to say?
>>
File: nladljd.png (2MB, 1680x2322px) Image search: [Google]
nladljd.png
2MB, 1680x2322px
>>15616809
There was a reason I said 50; that's more or less my *hard* limit. I'm an ara ara ~ man myself.
>>
>>15616810
Personally I'm glad tattoos are getting a negative stigma again. If my entire body was covered I'd rather be seen by society as someone dangerous and connected to powerful people than to just someone trying to be a special snowflake.
Thankfully that never went away in Japan.
>>
>>15616805

My post wasn't implying millennials exclusively as a generation liked shitty tattoos.
>>
>tfw you will never see Bianca as blonde again
Also,
does all of /m/ flock to the one shitposting fuel'd thread up at the moment?
>>
>>15616833
>it's shitposting because it makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>15616658
That sounds incredibly hot
>>
>>15616835
You got the wrong guy, buddy. I'm >>15616537
>>
>>15616837
Maybe if you've got shit taste. Women that only think about sex are almost always crazy and unmarriageable.
>>
Tattoos fascinate me. It's something humanity has been doing since around 3100 BC, for a variety of reasons. Some for religious purposes like you were closer to the gods by wearing their mark in your skin, some to show loyalty to an organization or as a way of identification among your peers, some did it to indicate you were of a higher status in society (ancient egyptian women). Hell some used it as a form of medical treatment. The ancient Filipinos marked their kills with tattoos. We've found tattooed mummies.

The idea of inking your skin has been something that's been with our species almost as long as we've had written history itself.
>>
>>15616842
I don't want to marry girls, I want to fuck them. Or in the case of 2D, I want to fap to them.
>>
>>15616849
The concept of shitty taste has been with us for about as long as tattoos. A coincidence?
>>
>>15616854

No it just makes you sound like a moralfag
>>
File: lb2.png (55KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
lb2.png
55KB, 173x180px
>>15616853
Shinen
>>
>>15616858
I want my wife to love me as much as I love her so I'm a moralfag? Maybe I'm just not as stupid as you are?
>>
>>15616862

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You're just a moral busybody who judges everyone else based on how YOU believe the world should be, you're no different from muslims who think everything should be under sharia.
>>
What are some other Gundam characters with tattoos?
>>
>>15616914
I couldn't sworn someone in G had one but I can't think of them now.
>>
>>15616867
Well if you do less for your lover then you love them less. It's that simple. You're relativist because it suits you. I'm being objective because it means recognizing we're human.
>>
>>15616982

You're also ignoring that men get tattoos too, you're treating it like it's only women. They do more than women, worldwide.
>>
>>15616993
What does that have to do with wanting a pure marriage? If the man is impure so is the woman.
>>
>>15616982
>I'm being objective
>watch my objectivity as I ignore 5000 years of history being something that was done for a variety of reasons to focus on one specific modern subculture
>>
>>15616995

Because it's a shitty collectivist argument. It's ignoring individuals and saying "all people who do X are less than people who don't", treating them as monoliths.
>>
>>15616997
Do you want me to talk about Chinese landlords executing peasants for getting tattoos? Does that have any relevance to tattoos today? Do people get executed for getting tattoos today?
>>
>>15616982
The guy was talking about meaning of tattoos throughout history. What does your wife and lover have to do with tattoos and taste XD
>>
>>15616998
There must be a way to evaluate the quality of a relationship. You can make exceptions to the rule when reasonable, but you can't honestly say to me that a man or a woman that waits eight years going without any sort of relationship with other people at all to marry another is of lower dedication than one that doesn't. They're totally different levels of commitment.
>>
>>15616658
You're only making it sound kinkier anon.
>>
>>15617001
>Do you want me to talk about Chinese landlords executing peasants for getting tattoos?

That's because for most of Chinese history if you had a tattoo, you were forcefully given one to brand you as a criminal, and landlords don't want criminals.

>Do people get executed for getting tattoos today?

No but I'm sure you'd like that.
>>
>>15617011
>>15616997
You're not even arguing.
>>
>>15616982
Does the idea that your hypothetical lover might have interests outside of you terrify you?
>>
>>15617015
Does the idea of a polite and crime free society where people live happily together terrify you?
>>
File: Friedrich_Hayek_portrait.jpg (34KB, 168x218px) Image search: [Google]
Friedrich_Hayek_portrait.jpg
34KB, 168x218px
>>15617006

If two consenting adult people love each other and aren't harming one another and thus aren't violating the NAP, nothing else matters. It's not the duty or right of society to intrude upon the life of the individual.
>>
>>15617024
Correct, so if the collective society is intruding upon the life of an individual by lowering the standards of other individuals then NAP is violated.
>>
>>15617022
It seems impolite to pick fights because other people are living happily with their life choices that don't affect you in any way, doesn't it?
>>
>>15617022
Jesus, does everyone with a tattoo automatically mean he is a criminal in your eyes?! How do you go outside in summer where you can see other peoples skin.
>>
>>15617027

Except they aren't intruding, it is still the choice of that person to enter that relationship. They aren't being coerced or forced into it, it is still their decision.
>>
>>15617029
Coercion is intrusion.
>>
>>15617035
You're not very good at this "epic intellectual oneliner" thing are you
>>
>>15617033
Mass malevolent coercion is intrusion. If you lived in 1933 Germany you'd feel the same way about everyone voting for Hitler. It's not any different if a woman from that time was convinced by some radical priest to not remarry because she was divorced from an abusive man simply on the basis of the fact she had a divorce at all. It's like brainwashing.
>>
>>15617041
Not an argument
>>
>>15616517
feddie women are truly disgusting
>>
>>15617045
You're not very good at making friends either, are you
>>
Applying the idea of objectivism to the human condition is nothing but sociopathy in action, and the idea of "purity" is nothing but an ill-defined buzzword used by said sociopaths to justify their own heinous judgemental tendencies.
>>
>>15617053
You're not very good at the arguing thing. Do you make less than $100,000.00 a year?
>>
>>15617042
>If you lived in 1933 Germany you'd feel the same way about everyone voting for Hitler.

First off Hitler didn't win anywhere near the majority, he won a small plurality of about 30% and muscled his way in from there, but even that aside, no I would not because it was still their decision on who to vote for, they didn't have a gun to their head because he didn't have the power to do that yet.

And again, if a man does not like tattoos, he can simply choose not to date her (or do so if he's into that). If he didn't know she had any and finds out she does, he has the ability to go "I'm out" and leave the relationship. It's his decision, you cannot take away individual agency.
>>
>>15617022
>Does the idea of a polite and crime free society where people live happily together terrify you?
>“But it’s for your own good.” My contention is that good men (not bad men) consistently acting upon that position [imposing “the good”] would act as cruelly and unjustly as the greatest tyrants. They might in some respects act even worse. Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under of robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber barons cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some points be satiated; but those who torment us for their own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to heaven yet at the same time likely to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult.
>>
>>15617056
I guess if you want to rationalize your own failure as one big conspiracy you can think of things like that.
>Aw, I couldn't stop riding the cock carousel so I ended up marrying a deadbeat
>>
>>15617058
Buy a children's hospital a jetski and I'll believe you make more than government handouts
>>
>>15617059
Yes, Hitler won 43% of the vote in Germany in 1933. I don't understand how making discussion unpopular is not the same as coercion either. Please explain how making free speech unpopular is not coercive in nature.
>>
>>15617079
What does that have to do with whether or not a guy decides to date a girl with tattoos?
>>
>>15617071
>cock carousel
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>15617079
Buy the kids the jetski dude
>>
>>15617081
What does making criticism of shitty behavior impossible have to do with finding someone that doesn't perform said shitty behavior?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/10/21/yoga-pants-outrage-rhode-island-parade/92509852/
>>
>>15617086

I'm not saying you can't criticize, I'm just saing you're a moralfag for doing so.
>>
>>15617086
Those kids are gonna be drowning in open water unless you get them that jetski
>>
These threads really bring out the r9k. All it needs is the word degenerate and it's complete.
>>
>>15617093
But anon
You just used it!!!
>>
>tfw you live long enough to see 4chan become reactionary faggots who hate everything

If you told someone in 2007 that 4chan would hate weed, sexy sluts, traps, and anime, they wouldn't believe you.
>>
File: zero fuck.jpg (7KB, 302x132px) Image search: [Google]
zero fuck.jpg
7KB, 302x132px
>>15617097

SHIT
>>
File: shota dick.png (259KB, 288x437px) Image search: [Google]
shota dick.png
259KB, 288x437px
>>15617101
>hating traps
We aren't that far fallen yet. Shotas neither, as long as it's /ss/
>>
>>15617091
>>15617083
Go back to smoking pot and blaming your problems on other people like a good loser.

>>15617089
Except everytime someone criticize lefty woman the result is always the same.
>job loss
>death threats
It seems like you're really not recognizing how these things work in reality versus what you may do.
>>
>>15617107
>It seems like you're really not recognizing how these things work in reality versus what you may do.
This isn't reality, it's a messageboard about anime robots.

And you're a faggot
>>
>>15617101
>reactionary
Go to hell you commie. I knew you faggots were here.
>>
>>15617101
I still don't believe you, considering 95% of the site's userbase today came after that year had ended. I blame reddit, /new/ and /b/. We became completely inundated with actual human garbage because/b/ couldn't stop acting like it for fun for even five minutes, and /new/ was /new/.
>>
>>15617107
Just as soon as you go and buy those kids a jetski using your hundreds of thousands of dollars like a proper noble successful man ought to do
>>
>>15616517
I was gonna say something about how Thunderbolt's characters are nonsensical, unimpactful, useless and only exist to please hardcore militaryfags, but obviously this is now a thread about waifuposting tattoos and so other /r9k/ shit I don't wanna get into.
>>
File: 1439277155592.png (125KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
1439277155592.png
125KB, 1000x550px
>>15617112
>I still don't believe you, considering 95% of the site's userbase today came after that year had ended.

Woo, I'm in the 5%!
>tfw you'll forever be a year off from being an originalfag
>>
>>15617107
Because you seem to have confused criticism with spewing hate. Protip; if you tell someone that something they do, like, or are a part of makes them a lesser human, you're spewing hate, and at that point turnabout is fair play and you deserve whatever comes to you.
>>
>>15617119
So essentially hatred is anything that impedes your political view from growing. I can't be critical of the actions of others in that case. Why do communists always talk like this?
>>
>>15617101
>traps
No one hates traps, just people who are in denial about being gay.
Also the weed thing only applies to 420fags, no one care if you're not being retarded about it.
>>
>>15617118
This charts needs an update for recent years
>>
>>15617116
Is there even a sizeable hardcore militaryfagbase among Gundam fans?
Sure, there's the people that are always going on about wanting a Gundam show about mercenaries in tanks, but that's just /m/, isn't it?
>>
It's always funny seeing angry Redditor liberals and Shareblue posters pretend they've been here for years. It's amazing how asspained they must be about losing the election to do shit like this.
>>
>>15617121
Why do you continue to not purchase the jetski for the children with your endless riches
>>
>>15617130
It's even funnier seeing polacks think this place was always conservative, when for years it was purely contrarian.
>>
>>15617121
No. Allow me to demonstrate;
>I don't like X
Criticism.
>If you do X you are a subhuman/worthless
Hate.
The fact you think that you should be allowed to hate, that is, tell people they should be gulag'd or that they're subhuman scum because of some belief of yours, is why you deserve to have that turned right around on your own ass. You keep complaining that you're not allowed to criticize people when that's not what you're even doing.
>>
>>15617135
No, I'm pretty sure if you read my criticism in English you'll see that I'm complaining about woman being unfaithful or uncaring, not claiming they're subhuman or whatever silly shit you're accusing me of. Your delusion is noted, though.
>>
>>15617118
2005 oldfag here.
>>
>>15617128
Nah, I mean kinda.
Outside /m/ I've seen peole claim they want a more "mature gundam" that focuses on war, but those are usually just idiots that think more death and a gritty aesthetic = quality show.
>>
>>15617141
HOW DOES A TATTOO EQUAL TO BEING UNFAITHFUL?!
>>
>>15617145
How does getting off on acting trashy not make a woman uncaring? Do you want a dictionary?
>>
>>15617141
Wait how does a woman having tattoos make them unfaithful or uncaring
>>
>>15617141
I've read the entire thread, and in not one single post have you made that point even slightly. You've just been sperging about tatoos.
>>
>>15617146
How does getting a tattoo make you uncaring. Do you want a brain?
>>
>>15617141
Good point dude. These guys are really mad leftypol autists or something I've never seen anything like what youre making them do
>>
>>15617134
The funniest part of this is that one of 4chan's biggest raids was done in response to racist mods.
Yet /pol/ posters will tell you that 4chan was always a "racist" site.
>>
>>15617143
They're also people that don't understand that Gundam is and always has been kind of a superhero show for robots, they're just used in a miliatry setting instead of fighting monsters.
>>
>>15617153
>The funniest part of this is that one of 4chan's biggest raids was done in response to racist mods.
Wait, do you mean Habbo Hotel? That was just because it was funny.
>>
>>15617153
It was.
On /b/.
As a joke.
>>
>>15617151
If a grown man did things like wear speedos in a supermarket and enjoyed it when he got women to stare at him then I'd say he's shit. Why is the opposite impossible in your mind? Are women just these pure flowers which don't enjoy sex all of a sudden? I thought you called me a moralfag?
>>
>>15617141
>>15617152
Will you even have enough time to work for the money you'll spend on the jetski with how much you've spent on here?
>>
>>15617161
>If a grown man did things like wear speedos in a supermarket and enjoyed it when he got women to stare at him then I'd say he's shit

You know you would've saved the whole thread a lot of trouble if you just came out and said you're jealous of Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>15617141
wtf is wrong with the people that keep replying to you

they must be really mad about something
p. clear they lost tho
>>
>>15617166
He gives me (You)s
>>
>>15617161
How does having a tattoo in general equal in your mind to being a despicable person. There is more than one person here. I just replied now.
>>
>>15617165
>spouting memes
>angry liberal pretending to "fit in"
>shitposting autist
Bingo, we have a redditer
>>
Alright, but what about Bianca lewds? Should I expect anything this upcoming Comiket?
>>
>>15617170
>I'LL CALL HIM REDDIT, THAT'LL SHOW HIM!
>>
Hey guys do you think this character is written in a good way......
tattoos, nazis, communism, autism, fags XD
just wow people wow
>>
How fucking gay do you have to be to get mad about a sexy woman with tattoos?

What even is this thread?!
>>
>>15617170
Bingo, we have the funds (100 000+ dollars) for the jetski for the children, now it's up to anon to pull the trigger
>>
>>15617177
One sperg who can't let it go, me replying because I'm bored, and some others replying perhaps because they actually care.
>>
>>15617161
You'd have a point if
A) anyone actually did that
B) that was in any way, shape or form comparable to anything that anyone IRL actually fucking does
>>
>>15616998
>"all people who do X are less than people who don't"
That's a valid argument
>>
>>15617161
>How does a tattoo make someone shit
>[unrelated rambling]
Can you try to make sense for even five seconds?
>>
>>15617189
If you're a collectivist, sure.
>>
>>15617189
To a sociopath.
>>
>>15617158
>>15617160
I know it was done in part because early 2000s /b/ just liked to fuck around, but the fact that they lactched into that type of movement shows that they were more carefree.
I couldn't imagine modern 4chan raiding some site for lulz while using blm as a cover up. (Not that we're allowed to raid anymore anyways)
>>
Man why do people waste their time posting about this shit? It's less mind numbing to waste time posting about giant robots. At least they are cool.
>>
All offboarders who come to /m/ specifically to force /pol/ and /r9k/ shit are less than offboarders who don't

See it's not entirely unfeasible you just gotta find the pieces that fit
>>
>>15617196
You can do anything when it's for the lulz
>>
>>15617196
No, instead we get people trying to pretend to be political activists for real and whine and scream that you're endangering western civilization if you tell them to fuck off. The place has gone completely to the fucking looneys.
>>
>>15617175
I come back to /m/ every few months because there are precious few places online where you can talk about mecha with anyone who gives a damn.

I remember when it used to be one of the saner boards.

The scary thing is I think it still is.
>>
>>15617206
I think /tg/ is still the best board, but that's entirely dependent on your tolerance for 40k.
>>
>>15617153
Don't forget the whole Hal Turner debacle too.
>>
>>15617192
>>15617195
I could give millions of examples.
Like being greedy, hurting other people, doing irresponsible things, I could go on.
>>
>>15617212
All of those things can have a net benefit in the right context.
>>
>>15617206
Im realatively new myself but i feel you.
>>15617208
Now youve doomed it. I bet there are spambots searching for viable boards to shit on.
>>
>>15617208
I'm not into that but the tabletop gaming community always seemed like good blokes.
>>
>>15617214
>I raped this girl to save millions of lives!
Sure
>>
>>15617222
If raping Hitler preventing WW2, wouldn't you do it? That's 60 million deaths you stop.
>>
>>15617222
The girl was Hitler.
>>
>>15617118
pretty sure I'm oldfag based on this chart, I know I was posting on /m/ before /tg/ was a thing.
>>
>>15617226
We have entered a new domain.
>>
>>15617225
>>15617226
He probably was raped, being an altar boy and all that
>>
>>15617234
Clearly you didn't rape him hard enough if he still wanted to do it.
>>
>>15617212
And you'd still be wrong. As much of a meme as the NAP is, it's good for determining if an action someone takes actually fucking matters rather than being an issue of personal preferences.
>woman near me
>she has a tattoo
>the act of being near me with a tattoo does not violate the NAP so I will not take offense to it or berate her for getting it

>other woman cuts in front of me in line
>This violates the NAP, so I launch into a tirade about cutting lines
Very simple rule. Concise and reliable. If it violates the NAP then it's a problem. If it doesn't violate the NAP then you getting pissy about it is both meaningless AND violates the NAP and they would be justified in telling you to fuck off.
>>
>>15617235
They raped him... he raped the whole Europe... and then finished himself in his basement.
>>
>>15617240
Your own fault for not raping Hitler so hard that all he could think about is cocks
>>
>>15617242
Dont forget they were cocks with blue eyes and blond pubic hair.
>>
>>15617231
I remember having 40k threads on /m/.
>>
what the hell even is a nap

if someone comes to wake me up from my nap then is that a violation
>>
>>15617206
I have no recollection of how /m/ has gotten so bad recently outside of IBO and Thunderbolt airing.
And I only say this because they're the two most accessible Gundam series we've had since AGE and that as almost 5-6 years ago.
People outside /m/ really like ibo and th so they come here and the board gets worse.

The second possibility is that people who's homeboard was /m/ want out to other boards and were corrupted by whatever cancer they have.
As of recent /v/ has had a really bad shitposing issue and /m/ has a lot of overlap with /v/ so that could also be it as well.
>>
>>15617236
Are you retarded?
>>
>>15617248

We still have them now and then.

>>15617249

Non-Aggression Principle, says that the use of force is only legitimate in self-defense.
>>
>>15617249
oh my fucking god this is golden XD bravo anon
>>
>>15617251
Not an argument.
>>
>>15617250
We've had very, very dedicated shitposters barging in for the last two or three years now. They literally live to do nothing but shitpost and troll for (You)s. Look at the gunpla thread, that misnamed image spammer has been at it for years at this point. For over a year and a half he pulled that crap every single day without interruption.
>>
>>15617270
I honestly don't understand those types, I feel sorry for them. I imagine they have serious problems.
>>
>>15617118

2008/2009 Old Fag
>>
>>15617145

Because they are loose woman and therefore HOARS

It's /r9k/ logic.
>>
>>15617290
I'm gonna be honest, even though I said I was a year off from an originalfag, the reality is i thought this site was dumb at first and left for a year or two.
>>
>>15617294

>implying it wasn't ever not stupid

It's just better than every other place on the web.
>>
>>15617295
No I mean stupid in the "lol epic!" way
>>
>>15617293
I saw your comment anon, went to check /r9k(never knew it so why not) aand what the fuck is that board?!
>>
>OP practically fishing for jokes about how inked Bianca is.
>get metastasized 4cancer general. Again.

Just irradiate me now, /m/en.
>>
>>15617302

Originally, a project to improve 4chan by creating more OC.

Now, a bunch of ronery virgins who dwell in self pity and project their fears of stacies and chads.
>>
File: Genesis.jpg (263KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Genesis.jpg
263KB, 768x576px
>>15617306
Alright but I have to warn you, it stings a tad bit.
>>
>>15617307
Ronery virgins and very likely future psychopats. It was like when I encountered the deep, weird part of youtube for the first time but worse.
>>
>>15617302
The face of mental illness.
>>
>>15617317

/r9k/ is probably the only board to shoot up a school.

/pol/ just acts tough.
>>
>>15616658
Military tattoos are fine.
>>
File: bianca.png (404KB, 654x654px) Image search: [Google]
bianca.png
404KB, 654x654px
>not wanting to protect that smile
The levels of abject barbarism on display ITT are abhorrent.
>>
>>15617313
>It was like when I encountered the deep, weird part of youtube for the first time but worse.
Jesus fucking Christ, that is the single most normalfaggiest thing I've heard anyone outside of /sp/ or /fit/ say in quite a while.
>>
>>15617601
scary isnt it that even normal people still live on 4chan
>>
tattoo means used goods
>>
>>15616537
When I first saw they were making Bianca a red/pinkhead I was apprehensive at first, but now I can say its grown on me and its pretty fitting now.
>>
>>15617293
>/r9k/ logic
Look, it's pretty clear you're trying to get some sort of conditioned emotional response from people here, and it's not working. The guy posting here was really just expressing his opinion in a civil way before you and your friends decided to try to fuck with him. Nothing he said was anything like what that dumb joke board does.
>>
>>15617293
But loose women are whores?
>>
>>15618533
He stated that in his opinion every person with a tattoo is a despicable, immoral person and probably a criminal too.
>>
>>15618542
I'm not sure where you're reading that inbetween the lines, but if we see what he posted then there's not anything like that.
>>
>>15618533
Even if going on and on and on about how all women are whores counted as a civilly expressed opinion, this place is for talking about robot shows and characters, not a personal playground for /pol/ and /r9k/ fuckers to act like they own the place. Don't make excuses for that shit.
>>
>>15618556
He even posted evidence to backup his claim, and you never really refuted it. You just labeled it as hate speech without really considering the content of his posts.
>>
>>15618560
Why do you think /m/ is your personal /pol/ and /r9k/ playground?
>>
>>15616658
>>15616761
>>15616783
>>15616854
>>15616862
>>15616982
>>15616998
>>15617022
>>15617141
>>15617146
>>15617161
>>15618551
>there's not anything like that.

There are your lines.
>>
>>15618566
No you're just being neurotic by labeling other posters as him. He was really talking about the girl, and she's /m/.
>>
>>15618569
He used this character with a tattoo to force /pol/ and /r9k/ topics onto /m/, without even once mentioning any aspects of the character, and you're defending him.
>>
>>15618576
He made a real contention about her character because of her design, and you and your friend decided to try to give him shit for it. Now you're not interested in talking about it because you understand he really was right. What kind of a manchild are you?
>>
File: 1383779062087.png (591KB, 984x720px) Image search: [Google]
1383779062087.png
591KB, 984x720px
>>15616658
>is like hot branding her.
>>
>>15618578
Any point of contention about the character was immediately followed by an explosion /pol/ and /r9k/ posting. The only reason he posted in this thread, and the reason he posted in his board, was for an excuse to post his /pol/ and /r9k/ agenda.
>>
>>15618605
Except that's not true. You're just being difficult now. Why do you keep lying? Are you a communist?
>>
>>15618610
Where's the jetski?
>>
Most women that have tattoos are even more of a whore then the average female. This is a fact.First it's tattoos, then nipple piercings and finally she will agree to do the most degenrate things. It's the sick and degenrate mind, the whore marks are an expression, a roastie call, one might say.
>>
>>15618735
Why do you hate whores? Are you an Islamic extremist?
>>
>>15618735
a saint has spoken
>>
Tattoos show a lack of forward thinking. It's going to fade and look shitty, no one will care except to see that you make poor life choices. People who cover themselves in graffiti deserve to be treated like shit the same way people who cover buildings in graffiti do.

In the case of Bianca I think the bigger question is thus : Why the fuck are they letting her back in units if they all end up dead? There is like 25 tattoos there, at what point do you blame the survivor if everyone else is dying constantly?
>>
>>15618778
>Painting yourself is as bad as defacing someone's property
Why are you so worried and anxious about what other people do to themselves?
>>
>>15618786
Why do you not understand that a community is made up of it's members and 1 bad apple can ruin it?

Go to a flawless village who do flower shows every year. Every blade of grass is perfect and then there's the juggalo who sits in his dead grass lot smoking weed in his underwear. But hey, don't judge him, he didn't violate the NAP :^)
>>
>>15618791
Like how /m/ was flawless until you showed up and started forcing your agenda on it?
>>
>>15618801
My agenda? I've been on /m/ since the start. I remember 4chan before there even was an /m/ or memes. But hey, guess I must be some /r9k/ virgin neckbeard who hates women because I hold an opinion that isn't "muh cummies"
>>
>>15618786

Religious fundamentalist confirmed.
>>
>>15618760
You don't have to be ISIS to see that whores are bad mother material.
>>
>>15618805
You have to go back.
>>
>I'm not being an intolerant dick pushing my values on others, I'm fixing the community FOR FREE
>>
>>15618814
You don't have to but you clearly are.
>>
>>15618827
Yea man, you have to tolerate things that ruin your life. How dare you have standards and say people should act in ways that build families and communities? Don't judge the drug dealer, don't judge the whore, don't judge the pedop.. wait did we get that far yet?
>>
>>15618838
You're not acting in a way that builds family or community, you are selfishly using the board to further your agenda.

You have to go back.
>>
>>15618838
Careful that slope is slippery. Wouldn't want you to go sliding back to /r9k/.
>>
you can always tell how little somebody has sex by how much they worry about other people's sex
>>
>>15618851
That or he's a pedophile who's projecting hard out of guilt. Why else would he even bring pedophilia into a conversation about a grown woman with tats?

My experience is people who cling hard to the moral high-ground are usually the sickest fucks in the room.
>>
>>15618864
If it's wrong to judge people on their sexual behaviour then it's wrong to judge pedophiles. It's their sex life why should you interfere?
>>
lol fundies are the saddest closet cases of all
>>
>>15618868
Go back to your Mormon compound and fuck your pure little girls.
>>
>>15618735
A lot of facial abuse matress actresses don't have any piercings.
Like that one white/Asian girl who's dad was a banker.
>>
Another thread ruined when /r9k/ and /pol/ leave their containment boards.
>>
So, how is Thunderbolt?
I'm thinking of watching it this weekend
>>
>>15619159
Good action, good animation, good story, not canon.

I recommend watching December Sky
>>
>>15619330
>not canon
Stop with this already.
>>
>>15616517
aren't her tattoes supposed to be fallen camerades on the battlefield?
and if yes, does that mean that everytime someone fucks her, he/she has sex with her former camerades too?
>>
>>15619159
Thunderbolt S1 is easily one of the best Gundam productions, period
>>
>>15619345
Yes, her tattoos are magical and cause the ghosts of her fallen comrades to come to life and fuck you if you try to have sex with her.

This is all canon.
>>
File: retardsfix.png (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
retardsfix.png
42KB, 1280x720px
>>15619354
>Thunderbolt S1 is easily one of the best Gundam productions
>>
>>15619343
>whether or not something is canon damages how enjoyable it is

Why is it so unthinkable for westerners to enjoy works in a vacuum? I don't give a fuck if something is or isn't canon as long as it's good.
>>
File: pls.png (372KB, 460x348px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
372KB, 460x348px
>>15616658
>>
>>15619412
Then why the fuck did you bring it up, genius?
>>
>>15619330
>>15619354
I'm on Season 2 right now.

Seems to be pretty good so far.

Refreshingly dark too.
>>
>>15619380
give me your top list, i bet it's fucking shit
>>
Well, caught up on Thunderbolt and I gotta say that its pretty enjoyable.

Looking forward to episode 8.

All I wonder though is Thunderbolt in SRW when?
>>
>>15619836
>I gotta say that its pretty enjoyable.
Yeah, I finally went and watched it after some Anon said it was the best Gundam ever, because fuck it why not? Pretty chill. Pretty fun.

Also reminds me of watching gamers try to do a stealth mission.
>>
>>15619866
Surprising amount of Acguy, along with aqua GMs
>>
>>15616517
She's feddie scum that's what.
>>
>>15616517
Why couldn't she have been Guntank-chan?
>>
>>15616517
You don't wanna fucking now how much times I came at her
>>
>>15618847
Same to you
https://twitter.com/salon/status/645930508094976000?lang=en
>but legalzing gay marriage won't make pedophilia normalize!!!
>>
>>15620649
You should be looking forward to it being legal to fuck your pure little girls then.
>>
>>15618814

>14 year old Protestant detected
>>
I would that Feddie grunt.
>>
>>15620594
*To
>>
>>15616686
>Suicide Girls
Ah, Suicide Girls. The most millenial thing ever summoned into being
>>
>>15618786

Clearly they're not. You get arrested or, at worst, shot for the latter. For the former, you just have to take my (and the larger society's) disgust and disrespect.

"W-why?" you whine incessantly. It's pretty simple, you hapless little lib. I don't "have" to treat you any certain way. But since you are a fucking eyesore, a willing eyesore, I will treat you like the shit that you paint yourself in. If a person not only doesn't try to keep their appearance civil, but works against it, then that person shouldn't expect to find acceptance. You're little more than the chubby unwashed NEET who whines on r9k because he can't pass the interview for a job. You're like a child, and it's pathetic. You KNEW people would scoff at you for your sick tatz, and like a spoiled little child you covered your ears and got em anyway. Don't complain buddo
>>
>>15621923
Where's the children's jetski?
>>
Mary sue
>>
Why is there absolutely zero porn of her?
>>
>>15616658
anon is right, tatoos are for tramps and yakuzas.
>>
>>15621923
>you just have to take my (and the larger society's) disgust and disrespect
You may want to actually leave your house once in a while. You may be shocked to find yourself not only in the minority on this, but people will be disgusted and enraged at you for holding such a fascist stance on the subject. It is inherently anti-freedom and thus abhorrent in the eyes of western society.
>>
>>15624578
Because she is a dumb Feddie slut!
>>
>>15624561
NO. >>15616602
>>
Bianca is top shitposting material because how much she triggers otakus.
There's something about the mix of having tattoos and undressing in front of non-significant-other males that fucks with their heads and reminds them of reality.
>>
>>15619345
no they aren't even tattoos to begin with. they are brandinga of the teams she was part of. It's literally explained in the episode
>>
Tattoos are just art on skin. It's not a big deal.
t. random anon who doesn't even have a single tattoo
>>
File: 1497495453097.jpg (28KB, 466x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497495453097.jpg
28KB, 466x404px
>>15624639
>art
>>
>>15624578
Such a got damn shame to be honest.

>>15624588
Do you think Bianca would be into dirty talk?
>>
>>15624644
>drawing on canvas
>it's art
>drawing on skin
>it's not art
???
>>
>>15624664
>>drawing on canvas
>>it's art
>drawing on trains
>it's vandalism
>>
>>15624678
>comparing drawing on something owned by someone else without getting permission first to drawing on things you can buy/own yourself
>>
>>15624685
but does that differentiate art from vandalism?
can't art be vandalism at the same time?
>>
>>15624691
They're not mutually exclusive but your argument is a strawman.
>>
This thread sure didn't go the way I expected it to go
>>
>>15624617
>otakus
>>
>>15625172
>>>/a/
Thank you for correcting me.
>>
JESUS CHRIST CAN /M/ NOT EVEN AGREE ON TITTIES ANYMORE?
>>
i bet you plebs cant even into shitting dicknipples
>>
>>15616823
She has a man face though. Basically Cima, except less wrinkles and lines.
>>
>>15625663
>JESUS CHRIST CAN /M/ NOT EVEN AGREE ON TITTIES ANYMORE?

There's no one in Thunderbolt with big enough titties for /m/ to unite together for, and to begin with the female faces aren't all that attractive. The fact that Bianca is quite possibly the best girl when she's just some skinny redhead with tattoos already says it all.
>>
>>15625768
If that's a man then I'm a gay as fuck.
>>
>>15625810
I said man face, not man nigga. All you need is a paper bag have her facing away from you.
>>
So, this didn't seem worth starting a new thread over, but how many seasons of Thunderbolt are we getting?

We've got one more ep left in this set of four, and we're clearly not about to close out the plot. I'm not familiar with the manga, so can anyone explain where we are in the OVA relative to the written material?
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.