[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Transformes all gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: maketoys chromedome.jpg (255KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
maketoys chromedome.jpg
255KB, 1200x1600px
Are they? I know there's been a few "female" Transformers, but I feel like most of them're dudes. Admittedly, our conception of gender and sexuality probably has very little to do with theirs. However, by our standards and definitions, are most of them gay?

Also, I fucking love Chromedome. I don't know why the US '80s Transformers cartoon never really grabbed me the way the Headmasters did, but the Headmasters grabbed me by my fucking dick. It's such a fun show. I love all the cheezy Headmaster rainbow-out-their-asses team attacks, and Fortress Maximus is one cool dude. I really love Chromedome, though. Anyone got some good romance fanfics to recommend me?
>>
>>15417144
Who cares?
>>
File: 000969.jpg (158KB, 443x680px) Image search: [Google]
000969.jpg
158KB, 443x680px
Read the IDW comics, especially the stuff by Milne & Roberts (MTMTE).
The wrote some astonishingly good stories for what is in essence glorified advertisements of plastic toys for children.
>>
>>15417144
Since they don't reproduce like biological beings, their relationships would probably be, technically, homosocial, like Frodo and Sam's relationship in LOTR (apologies for inability to think of an /m/ example)
>>
>>15417150
Probably not a whole lot of people. But, it's still a fun discussion to be had.

I'm also here for fanfic recs, and Schlitz has deluded me into thinking that /m/'ll be forthcoming in that area.

I guess something that'd be easier to have a discussion about would be why folks tend to hate on the Headmasters. I'm pretty new to a lot of the Transformers stuff, and I always heard the Headmasters was shit. Admittedly, there's a decent bit of shit episodes, and it ain't the most watchable show. However, I still have a ton of fun with it; even moreso that the US Transformers cartoon eps I've seen.
>>
>>15417181
I kinda have been working on that for a while, but I find the art of the old Marvel/Marvel UK Transformers comics more appealing in a lot of ways.

>>15417186
Huh. Are there no Hobbit women? Or am I just thinking in the wrong direction about this?
>>
>>15417144
>However, by our standards and definitions, are most of them gay?
No, they're robosexual.
>>
>>15417206
Some part of me wonders if Ryuusei didn't hear Kimi wa Transformer at some point at take it quite a bit too literally.
>>
>>15417144
A lot of them probably are, if they're interested in romance at all. I'd imagine most Transformers are aromantic: it's just not a thing their species needs, so most of them don't think about it.
>>
Wasn't there one Transformers comic where Arecee basically got Gay Conversion Therapied into not being female because "transformers don't have gender"?
>>
>>15417361
It was the other way around, her original Spotlight in the IDW-verse was about Jhiaxus (Shockwave's mentor, a mad scientist) taking a hapless bot and trying to reintroduce the missing gender to the species.

BTW, this ties into one of the best ideas from the IDW-verse: Transformers are cybernetic organisms, meaning they aren't robots built/designed to spec, but a species that has through self-modification has morphed itself into 100% artificial beings. All the weird "anthropomorphic" and "semi-biological" stuff that goes on with a TM? Artifacts of being based on a template that was organic in the past with ever more implants replacing biological function.
>>
>>15417204
There are hobbit women. You don't even have to read the book to see that.
>>
>>15417361
I preferred the comics where she got fucked by that human kid.
>>
>>15417194

Headmasters has a lot of pointless filler and then ends abruptly. It's not a well made show.

Thankfully though, the Brave Series of shows made up for what happened to the TF franchise in Japan.
>>
>>15417144

It's just IDW TF who are gay. Not just full-fledged gay, but disgusting pederast kiddy-diddling sexual predator gay.

Roberts was a mistake.
>>
>>15417405
So they're like super trans-humanists?
>>
>>15417500
Yeah, I was only referring to Frodo and Sam, >>15417204
>>
File: a249c44a4c7249c1d3826d0cd0a7dac7.jpg (352KB, 1050x1425px) Image search: [Google]
a249c44a4c7249c1d3826d0cd0a7dac7.jpg
352KB, 1050x1425px
Is he a pedo?
>>
>>15417502
Wait what? That was a thing?
>>
>>15417144
its just SJW being retarded

wait i mean IDW, eh same thing
>>
>>>/co/
>>
>>15418628
We don't know. The biological origins have been hinted at, but the bots themselves don't know.

When you're practically immortal, your own memories start to be suspect, since they will degrade over time. In (IDW-verse) universe they refer to this as "information creep", meaning that the bot will subconsciously reinterpret memories (due accumulated data corruption) and facts start to drift.
>>
>>15418601
Given that TF in actual conduct are more or less asexual and therefore their bonding is more an emotional affair than a lust filled one, I wonder why you're so riled up.
>>
>>15417181
>roberts
>good writer
Fuck off tumblrfaggot, you just like it because he made every character a trigendered pyrofox
>>
>>15418652
He's a paladin
>>
>>15418646
I was pretty drunk when I asked that (as I was when I made the thread). I apologize.

>>15418601
Wait, what?
>>
>>15422058
Nigga even in the books the Frodo/Sam relationship comes across as pretty questionable in the sexuality department.
Of course that's because we weren't born in the 1890s British Empire like Tolkien so the concept of a loyal servant & a humble caring master is alien to us. They aren't actually gay that's why he said "homosocial" I guess
>>
>>15417144
No
>>
>>15417144
>Are Transformes all gay?
Yes.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.