[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think of Infinite Ryvius?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 16734.jpg (48KB, 225x321px) Image search: [Google]
16734.jpg
48KB, 225x321px
>>
>>15415200
it's definetly anarchy - the anime
>>
I prefer Our Two Year Vacation In Space over Lord of the Flies in Space, but I can see why some people like it. I don't get the weird shitposting the show has attracted in the past few years though.
>>
s'alright,

This bitch was nuts.

>>15415214

Im surprised things didn't get worse
>>
>>15415200
Beware of crazy bitches.

Also the show is VERY Japanese. That pretty much eliminates most Americans who don't know anything about Japan. I can only imagine how terrible the dub must be. Advanced anime watchers only.
>>
>>15415200
I have seen over 1200 anime titles, Infinite Ryvius remains the absolute worst anime I have ever seen. If you liked it more power to ya.
>>
>>15415370
Can you explain why?
>>
>>15415217
Shitposting is the norm, just look at Getter threads and the like
>>
>>15415200
I liked it, although it often gets a somewhat lukewarm reception.
It had some cool ideas like having the main mecha be programmed in real time instead of piloted.
The OST was really cool too, it had a really unique focus on hip hop inspired tracks kinda like Persona 3.
It was also nice that they had recurring background characters it really added to the scale of the story.
then there's that one anon that constantly used it to shitpostcon an autistic level
>>
>>15415404
Coyld not think of one decent quality. Most bad anime have something, anything, this does not.
>>
>>15415370
Get experience with actually good works from a good medium, and then we'll talk.
>>
>>15415481
Found Evageeks
>>
It's very highly rated everywhere so it must be good.
>>
Is it good or not?
>>
>>15416321
No
>>
>>15415217
There's this one faggot who shits up a lot of threads about shows he personally hates. He's really easy to spot, since he tends to go on about Evageeks and other sites he got booted from, and samefags really prominently.

>>15415520
Read a book, Dual.
>>
I don't get why some people hate on the show so much. For one thing, Hisashi Hirai was allowed to create varied designs for this one instead pretty girl/boys from the same mold.
>>
>>15415361
On the scale of how Japanese, I never really saw Ryvius as a very Japanese show.

Then again my barometer is calibrated against Gasaraki as a reference point and that show is raw unadulterated Japanese right out the gate so maybe I'm just dull to Japanese childhood issues that come into play in Ryvius.
>>
>>15415200

It was a great character drama, had some great arcs and was interesting the whole way through. Though the mecha was incidental.
>>
>>15415200
Its one of my favs, don't know why some people hate so much
>>
>>15416708
elaborate or fuck off
>>
>>15415200
Watching it right now.

Doesn't seem like anything special, but nothing too shitty. I didn't really enjoy Lord of the Flies all that much though, so it's probably a matter of personal taste.
>>
>>15418873
No
>>
>>15418892
Reported for not contributing to the discussion.
>>
The visuals, from what I've seen, look like Gundam SEED vomited all over Wing.
>>
File: Captain Sides.jpg (63KB, 676x720px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Sides.jpg
63KB, 676x720px
>>15418898
Scary.
>>
>>15418938
>Posting a non /m/ related image

Fuck off crossboarder
>>
File: Shitting me.jpg (38KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shitting me.jpg
38KB, 720x480px
>>15418945
>Can only use /m/ images now

Where's that rule at fucker?
>>
>>15418946
Shut the fuck up already, newfag

>>>/b/
>>
File: Kircheis no anger.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kircheis no anger.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>15418969
>>
>>15416732
1. /y/ne harder.
2. I am not Dual, Jaws.
3. The fuck do books have to do with anything.
>>
>>15416732
Good to know Duelrager is still paranoid about his boogeyman. Put your trip back on, modest man.
>>
>>15418909
Both had their character design made by Hisashi Hirai. Unlike SEED he was allowed to create "non-pretty" characters this time around which is a win in my book.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.