[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1266

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 385
Thread images: 53

Previous Thread:
>>15327113

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars
If any of the pages are blank try this:
CLICK 'EDIT'
SAVE THE PAGE WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES

For a superior experience please add !C9UNU3S59A to your filter

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/i93iP72p

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/wr1RLQpB

Translated Plot Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/AEEmisXS

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently Ressurected)
>>
Shin getter robo or Powered up Getter robo G?

Getter dragon has been kind of a let down throughout @g but I like the pilots and it seems like an important upgrade for them.
>>
I'M SPACE WOMAN
>>
Mattman is shit, isn't he?
>>
>>15333488
Shin Getter, unless you really like the design of the Getter G over Shin.
>>
File: b3130016.png (226KB, 474x484px) Image search: [Google]
b3130016.png
226KB, 474x484px
Hayamin in Encounter when
>>
>>15333510
I do prefer it but i don't have any attachments since I never watched the show. Shin getter it is.
>>
>the gamilians can't shoot down any ELS or I lose the SR point
>its total luck whether or not they target an ELS twice with their battleships and sink it before most of my dudes can even arrive
This is bullshit.
>>
Doing a no upgrade, no TacP, no skill part run /m/ and starting 2nd route (chose AD Dimension).

Which one should I go for? GranVang or VangNex?

I mean the extra power and size of GranVang is one thing but VangNex does have a MAP that I could easily work with. I mean, both use EN like hell and all.

And went with Soji route with his default birthday and he's running away with so many kills and levels. This was an old ss but it's pretty much how my game's been playing out so far.
>>
>>15333545
Nigga, the ELS wrecks the gamillas.
>>
>>15333564
They wreck the tiny ones sure, but the large ships deal about 4300 damage so if the ELS took a shot from the plane and then the same ones get targetted by the large ships it dies.
>>
I didn't take a single Unicorn route and I got the Garencieres for some reason???
>>
>>15333545
Got to go fast
>>
I wish there was a place with all the illustrations and story events in cross omega. Interested in the story but don't want to play the game and don't want to do the work myself.
>>
File: IMG_2102.jpg (437KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2102.jpg
437KB, 1600x1131px
I recently got Alpha Fanbook that was published prior to Alpha 3 release. It contained interview with Ichiro Mizuki that I decided to translate since I had some time on my hands.
This guy is based. I'll dump it here. Sorry for any typos and wooden sentences, English isn't my first language.

Part 1

Ichiro Mizuki is a perfect example of Japanese super robot singer. However, he also has another side. Turns out, he is a fan of challenging games, long-time player of Super Robot Wars series. In his office we talked about games, super robots and future of anisong.

- This room is full of videogame consoles. Mizuki-san, I heard that you really love games.

- Yes. I call myself “the singing gamer”. I play since “Invaders” came out. Xbox is the only console this office doesn’t have.
There is a 100 inch screen hanging on that wall. I think it would be amusing to try playing games on it.

- When did you start playing SRW?

- Since Super Robot Wars 3, I think. Someone recommended it to me. I thought it would be embarrassing to play a game that uses song I sung as a BGM. But I tried and it was very interesting. (laughs)
Those were Super Famicom times. It was impossible to include vocals in music. I haven’t even though about singing a main theme for SRW.
Though I still thought that I’d agree if I received the proposal to do it. Terada-kun later said that he also thought: “It would be nice to have Mizuki-san singing, but it is impossible”. (laughs)

- How do you play SRW?

- After I complete it for the first time, I change my style for the next playthrough. For example, I only level up characters or use mechs from the shows I sung for. Once I only used Boss Borot.

- So, you like to add challenge to your games?

- If you only play it once it is not interesting. When I finish playing with super robots I change main hero and try using super robots. SRW games are good no matter how many times you play them.
>>
File: IMG_2103.jpg (542KB, 1297x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2103.jpg
542KB, 1297x1600px
Part 2

- As I thought, you mainly use super robots?

- Seems so. But super robot’s accuracy is very hard to increase and it makes me suffer.
I always choose super robot main character. In MX I called my original robot “Aniking”. Of course, I couldn’t allow Aniking to lose, so I had to try really hard.

- Have you played Alpha 2?

- Of course. Squad system is very hard. I forgot to use a lot of characters because I didn't add them to the squads. I heard Alpha 3 allows you to create squads automatically. This is a lot more interesting.

- By the way, about Alpha 3. I heard you are narrating TV commercials. Is it a different experience for the singer to sing and to narrate?
- No. I’m shouting in narration and I’m shouting in my songs, it doesn’t change. Terada-kun says that when I’m shouting, name of any product sounds like a name of a hero or final attack to him. (laughs)

- That’s true. Even “nori” can be heard as “rocket punch!” (laughs)

- Exactly. Excuse me, young voice actors, but there is a style in which only I can deliver. When I was told that, I knew I had to narrate TVCM in Ichiro Mizuki-style.
It was a really fun experience. I feel that the more I’m doing it, the better I become. Also, sound director was amazing, tell him that. I’m glad that now I feel confident not only when I’m singing.
>>
File: IMG_2104.jpg (487KB, 1213x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2104.jpg
487KB, 1213x1600px
Part 3

- About SRW and Alpha series. In Alpha and Alpha Gaiden you performed “Ware ni teki nashi” and “Hagane no Messiah”. Did producer Terada give you any directions when you were recording?

- No, no special directions. On the opposite, I asked him questions when I wanted to know something. In case of “Ware ni teki nashi”, e told me everything about RyKoOh and KoRyuOh. After his explanation I knew what exactly I had to do. When I’m given a job, I don’t start recording immediately. I try to make a research. Play the game, if possible. If you don’t do that, you can’t put all the feelings in a song.
Those like me and Micchi (Mitsuko Horie) were the trailblazers of anisong. We were wandering in the darkness, gathering experience, learning to sing. If you don’t do anything, you can’t get a result.
I want to say to the young singers: try, research, feel the song with your skin. If you want to sing for anime, then watch anime. If you want to sing for games, then play games. I think that if you challenge this world, harder your soul, something beautiful will happen.
Singer who sings anisong but doesn’t develop in it can’t understand all the feelings. For example, if he actually want to sing in another genre, even though he sings anisong, he can’t connect with listeners and fans. In songs for mecha anime and hero shows you’d better call hero’s name, names of his attacks. That remains in memories.
>>
>>15333721
is Aniki /ourguy/?
>>
File: IMG_2105.jpg (365KB, 1365x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2105.jpg
365KB, 1365x1600px
Part 4

- In “Mazinger Z” song your “rocketto paanchi” shout must have left a lasting impression.

- Yes, I heard composer Watanabe Chumei-san, as well as those in Toei Animation and Dynamic Pro said “it’s good that Mizuki-san sung “Mazinger Z”. Seems like anyone else couldn’t have continue singing it until now.
Super Robot Wars games now are a big hit now, thus “Super Robot Damashii” concerts were born. For example, if original singer of “Mazinger Z” is not available, someone else will sing a cover version of it. Without it those concerts wouldn’t last for long. Thinking about it, “Mazinger Z” was a fateful song for me.

- Mizuki-san, what super robots mean to you?

- “Soul”, if putting in one word. Also, it is my life. If not for “Mazinger Z”, singer named Ichiro Mizuki wouldn’t be sitting here. After “Mazinger Z” I sung numerous songs, learned about superheroes genre… And now “Super Robot Damashii” concerts are the work of my life.
Super robots became my life, part of my body.
>>
File: 1487503358443.jpg (37KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
1487503358443.jpg
37KB, 564x428px
>>15333715
>Xbox is the only console this office doesn’t have.
>>
File: Superrobotwarsalpha3.jpg (120KB, 229x326px) Image search: [Google]
Superrobotwarsalpha3.jpg
120KB, 229x326px
Part 5 (fuck characters limit)

- Can the reverse be said? If not fot Mizuki-san, anisong and super robot genre wouldn’t be what they are now? That Mizuki-san formed modern culture of super robots and superheroes?

- Imagine a missionary. He steadily preaches, inserts knowledge about God into everyone’s minds.
I tried too sing, tried to spread, and, doing so, tried to form a culture. And Im really happy about it.
When we just started we didn’t know what awaits us in the future. Because we were first. But it was 30 years ago. Those who listened to my songs as a kid are grown-ups now. They buy SRW games to their sons, attend to “Super Robot Damashii” concerts. Thus super robots are still known to this day. I find it wonderful that we reached this far.
So, I’m very grateful that I can still sing today and I think we should help young generation of singers. However, once I feel that I’m tired being the boss, I’ll leave superheroes to Kusshi (Akira Kushida). (laughs)
>>
Part 6: F Final, I'm out of images

- Terada-san is from this generation as well. Those who grew up on your songs are heads of the companies now.

- Yes, I often hear about this nowadays. I’m told to proceed with the plans that had no chance being realized in the past, because this new generation approves them. Recently we did an advertisement for a state pension program in one magazine on Kyushu. Turns out, my clients also listened to my song while growing up.

- Lastly, would you like to with something to our readers?

- I know that all previous SRW games were interesting. But I can’t recommend the upcoming Alpha 3 enough. I, Ichiro Mizuki, recommend it to you in a very loud voice.
You’ll understand why, if you play it to the end. I can’t say more. But if you do it, a wonderful and touching meeting awaits you. (laughs)
Even if you stumble, don’t give up until the end! NEVER GIVE UP!

Link to the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/k27z5ELy

Hope you liked it.
>>
>>15333740
Japs don't like Microsoft shit, senpai.
>>
File: Gran-Nex.jpg (55KB, 647x285px) Image search: [Google]
Gran-Nex.jpg
55KB, 647x285px
Left: Chitose
Right: Soij
>>
>Boss Borot only run.
That is something I am yet to try.
>>
>>15333766
In which game though? A Boss Borot run in snes is impossible
>>
>>15333749
Everyday on twitter aniki will post a tweet saying good morning in various languages and that is so heartwarming to me for some reason, he seems like a good guy
>>
>>15333736
Wow, what a guy.

Thanks for translating this.
>>
>>15333777
I don't see it often as morning in japan is night in my country but I noticed as well, it's cool.
>>
>>15333749
>tfw Alpha 3 is the last epic final part of a SRW triology
>>
>>15333763
>Left: Girl
>Right: Boy

right...
>>
File: IMG_20170319_135843.jpg (368KB, 1456x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170319_135843.jpg
368KB, 1456x930px
What am I in for?
>>
>>15333875
Emperor Zuul is justice!
>>
>>15333875
A fun but slow game
>>
I'm playing SRW MD right now. I wanted some opinion regarding any pairs in game. Like Excellen with Auditor Girl for to maximize their range ALL attack.

Other pairs? What do you suggest?
>>
>>15333822
Gran's main weapon is a giant tampon though
>>
>>15333715
>once i only used boss borot
Holy shit
>>
>>15333922
He was the first to enter the age of Fatso.
>>
>>15333908
>Other pairs?

Axel/Touya (or touma)

Calvina/any long ranged person (probably Seola)
>>
>>15333875
A very old-style but solid game. Nice originals
>>
>>15333983
>Nice originals

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/SuperRobotWars64

Selain looks like a character from Hokuto no Ken. Her full dress is absurdly ridiculous.
>>
>>15333875
SPACE WOMAN
>>
File: wtf.png (245KB, 365x765px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
245KB, 365x765px
>our eva
>that suit's color looks really good on you
>we can unlock this EVA's potential if we synchronize with each other
>dat cut in

why are they doing this? for what purpose could this have in saving the dimensions? Is it this blatant in the movies?
>>
>>15334016
In fairness, the Earth got bumfucked by the Gishin, Grados and the Muge. It'd be surprising if there wasn't any HnK aesthetics.
>>
>>15333587
I don't know how the ELS are even in range of the battleships for you. They never got close to them when I id it. Maybe yiu should rush harder.

Throw everyone on the battleship to get double movement the next turn.
>>
When will Robot Wars get in Super Robot Wars
>>
>>15334051
GAY PIANO PLAYING
>>
Saber Marionette J in SRW when?
>>
>SRW D
>no Initial D
>>15334162
>SRW J
>no Saber Marionette J
>>
>>15333749
Thanks for translating this!

I follow Aniki on Twitter and FB and when he's not singing, he seems like an awesome and nice guy.
>>
>>15333875
ELEGANCE~
And also Emperor Zuul is justice.
>>
>>15334075
I guess now it is impossible to have them in SRW OG, isn't?
>>
>>15333875
Is there any working emulator of 64 for PSP or 3DS? I've being wanting to play this game for quite a while, but I don't think I have a patience to do it on PC.
>>
>>15334261
Play it on your phone
>>
>>15334285
ganbatte nokia 3310
>>
>>15334223
Unless BB Studio arm-wrestles Konami for the character rights that Hudson used to hold, sadly yes.
>>
>>15334223
>>15334340
They've been superseded by the A originals anyway.
>>
>>15334340

They could always redesign them and change their names if they also have the rights to the names.
>>
>>15334355
Wasn't that what they did? >>15334349
>>
>>15334340
Hey, people used to say Zoids/non-GGG yuushas never because Takara-Tomy vs Bandai and look where we are now.
Then again, as >>15334349 says the 64 originals have the issue that they've legitimately been replaced.
>>
File: betting against the odds.jpg (30KB, 540x247px) Image search: [Google]
betting against the odds.jpg
30KB, 540x247px
>>15334340
>asking a pachinko/yugioh company anything videogame related
>>
>>15334363
At least this means that the Selain outfit headcanon will remain forever unchallenged.
http://ohkami999.deviantart.com/art/SELAIN-MENETH-438967634
>>
>Kouji can't hit the broad side of a barn in 64
>>
>>15333555
How do I check my top ace pilots?
>>
>>15334455
press the touchscreen button
>>
File: fu lu heh.png (225KB, 453x531px) Image search: [Google]
fu lu heh.png
225KB, 453x531px
>>15334455
>>
>>15334368
I always thought there were actual full body pics of the characters but that this guy just decided to draw the outfit like that.
But you're telling me there's no official full body pic? I never knew.
>>
>begin Dagwon
>episodes from 1 to 9 are a campy show about youth and justice
>watch episodes 10 and 11
>that shift in tone and art
>that fucking shot of Lian watching the dead ken seijin
I-i thought that this was a show about SEISHUN and SEIGI, what is going on anons?
>>
>>15334529
You ain't see nothing yet. That fucking final stretch.
>>
File: Dai26.png (913KB, 844x631px) Image search: [Google]
Dai26.png
913KB, 844x631px
>>15334529
It's a stealth Sentai written by a Jetman writer and featuring Hirose, you should have expected it.
>>
>>15334529
Dagwon is a bit of a wild ride sometimes.
Best fucking MC gattai in the Yuusha franchise though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDMYiWIqzek
トゥ!
>>
File: srwhotnews_kogn3.jpg (24KB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
srwhotnews_kogn3.jpg
24KB, 400x348px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>15334591
Never skip leg day.
>>
>>15334591
Who was the designer of those things, anyway?
>>
Favorite SRW track?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moj0rJLUC5A
>>
>>15334591
Skipping leg day on Atreem wasn't a problem.
>>
>>15334613
every day is leg day on Atreem
>>
>>15334583
>>15334546
>>15334538
Well I'm not dropping it, it just caught me by surprise.
>>
>>15334615
>is
*was
>>
>>15334583
The fucking music fits so goddamn well for the first combination.
>>
Why do they speak German in Atreem?

WTF are you even doing, Banpresto?
>>
>>15333908
Keep friendship bonuses in mind while making pairs, it actually makes a huge difference. You can look at akurasu, although the page for ogmd currently has awful formatting
>>
>>15334634
Oh, nothing about dropping, they meant wild as in "actually gets more exciting after a while".
>>
>>15334591
Still better than the Rushbird
>>
File: b0160005.png (175KB, 366x456px) Image search: [Google]
b0160005.png
175KB, 366x456px
>>15334611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVYATnDCTWc
>>
>>15334653
>Why do they speak German in Atreem?
Well, of course everyone knows German on Atreem.
>>
>>15334611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwAZrKkW-1U
>>
>>15333530
Dat shit taste
>>
>>15334731
Why do traitors get all the cool themes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7eWeCaKQ-0
>>
Anyone know where I can find Flacs or something of the MD soundtrack? Did anyone buy it? I can seem to find any legit links, the closest I can find involves a weird encryption method involving descrypting the code of the webpage and following a series of links buried within.

I just want Doomsday in 320kbps or higher
>>
>>15334709
I know, I just thought that my post might have given out the impression of wanting to drop it.
>>
>>15334814
Pretty sure the download link I used for OGMD was in FLAC format.
>>
>>15334826
M4A. Is that also lossless? In which case, ignore me, I'm retarded.
>>
>>15334888
I actually have no clue when it comes to audio format, to me it's just "what works on my phone" and "what needs to be converted". I remember having to convert the entirety of the OG:MD soundtrack in the pastebin
>>
How often do you farm save skit dialogue.
>>
>>15334927
I always intend to but then put it off forever
>>
>>15334927
no often.

unless it was BX where there was achievements for it
>>
>>15334927
Until I get about 6 or 7 new ones. But I do get Rui's catchphrase and Okita explaining Yamato's plot quite a lot.
>>
>>15334927

Why would you want to do that?
>>
File: everyone is gone.png (1MB, 1192x896px) Image search: [Google]
everyone is gone.png
1MB, 1192x896px
>>
File: 62004527_p0.jpg (733KB, 1748x763px) Image search: [Google]
62004527_p0.jpg
733KB, 1748x763px
How will SRW fix IBO's plot? Maybe a good start would be to save pic related from death?
>>
>>15335497
How would that fix the plot?
>>
>>15335497
does Mika got null nuclear after his death?
>>
>>15335518
Gotta wait till next episode to find out.
>>
>>15335518
He doesn't know yet
>>
File: C7MRZ7eU0AAmU3E.jpg (66KB, 615x869px) Image search: [Google]
C7MRZ7eU0AAmU3E.jpg
66KB, 615x869px
>>
File: Cross_Ange_13_Embryo_singing.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cross_Ange_13_Embryo_singing.png
1MB, 1280x720px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>15333763
Actually I feel like soji would fit with Left

And I think the speed and power options are typo'ed Left is supposed to be speed while Right is power
>>
>>15335599
never got laid
>>
>>15334538
The way the art quality suddenly jumps up to become ridiculously better in the last act is kind of amazing. I think the only other show I've ever seen get such a bump is Tekkaman Blade.
>>
>>15334801
Is that Giant robo?? someone explain the Egyptian looking mecha please? Is it actually in the game because I have never ever seen it
>>
>>15335628
It's Giant Robo
>>
>>15335628
Yep, Giant Robo has only been in the first Alpha and SRW 64.
>>
>>15335628
>I have never ever seen it
>I have never played more than three missions of @1
>>
>>15335640
Not that guy, but I've tried playing Alpha 1 and it always freezes on a cutscene right after the first stage.
>>
>>15335599

he's the ultimate seasonal waifufag.
>>
>>15335624
It helps that Dagwon's staff are the straggler students/subordinates of chief animators that came before (Obari in particular), and came into their own with this show and GGG.
>>
>>15335640
I have never been able to play it, And I have never seen a video showcasing its attacks or Events.>>15335648 What this anon said
>>
>>15335624
It's as if they saved all the budget for the end. Tekkaman Blade looks like shit and is static as fuck in the beginning.
>>
>>15335655
How are you all fucking up your ePSXe installs enough that it can't play Alpha?
>>
>>15335684
I think they're getting that half translated version of Alpha, which apparently fucks with emulators sometimes and can make it crash randomly.
>>
>>15335655
>>15335648
Try switching to software mode.
Default confings on 1.8.0 let me play it without crashes.

>>15335709
Thank you for being ever so insightful.
Now fuck off and DON'T reply to me.
>>
>>15335599
Didn't want to kidnap Nine or Chitose
>>
>>15335709
when you were a fetus your mother's car should have crashed randomly
>>
>>15335709
I didn't have any issues on a full playthrough of the FUCK YOU patch.
By the way, fuck you, go back to SRWG-W.
>>
>>15335747
SRWG-W??
>>
The Mattman bullying is especially strong today.
>>
>>15335784
Considering he's been pretty much singled out for filtering by GanDuro, that's saying something.
>>
File: Aki is cute 2.jpg (120KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
Aki is cute 2.jpg
120KB, 1023x768px
>>15335624
Aki looked so great at the end.
>>
>>15335784
It has been recently. Good to know I have so many people who care deeply about the subject.
>>
File: 1479753837919.png (12KB, 1296x131px) Image search: [Google]
1479753837919.png
12KB, 1296x131px
>>15335807
>>>srwg-w.org
>>
>Orihime and Reni (the two other girls in Teitoku Kagekidan) are in the event story, with still cut-ins, portraits and all that shit
>no Koubus for them
I suspect a suprise gacha for both of them the last day, or the day before that to jew people some more OMGs. It's not like reusing another two Dreamcast 3D models is a difficult task anyway.
>>
Blamarg
>>
Kibou is the fake route zetsubou is the real route
>>
What is Tac custimization?
>>
File: now that's familiar.png (335KB, 580x448px) Image search: [Google]
now that's familiar.png
335KB, 580x448px
>reading through the MX LP that got in the archive a few days back
>see this

>meanwhile https://youtu.be/ULGbIF9R0TE?t=3m24s
>>
File: BEGONE MATTMAN.png (513KB, 710x536px) Image search: [Google]
BEGONE MATTMAN.png
513KB, 710x536px
>>15335990
>>
>>15335990
Sprites for the same unit across games look similar.
Who would've thought?
>>
File: fascinating.jpg (10KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
fascinating.jpg
10KB, 800x400px
>>15335990
>>
>>15334715
Said no one ever.
>>
File: Wendolo.png (138KB, 1665x110px) Image search: [Google]
Wendolo.png
138KB, 1665x110px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6qu61NY87A
>>
This thread was better on Atreem
>>
>>15336098
There's no SRW in Atreem
>>
>>15336071
Defeat Dycedarg's older brother!
>>
Nine is terrible and filled with glitches
>>
>>15336241
>filled with glitches
Wow just like Lamia
>>
>>15336241
Filled with cum
>>
File: 1489977306054.png (395KB, 1024x556px) Image search: [Google]
1489977306054.png
395KB, 1024x556px
>>
SPEESHCUIAL POWWUHH
THUUNDAARR BREAAAKKAAARRR
makes me so happy
>>
>>15336245
Lamia has tits and wasn't a siscon android obsessed with love
>>
>>15336271

True. Lamia was simply dull as fuck and uninteresting besides being a sex doll
>>
>>15336250
I'm assuming she's filled with Chitose's cum?
>>
>>15336318
Nine can turn Chitose into a futa?
>>
>>15336327
Either the futa version or the /u/ version. Take your pick.
>>
Hey guys what was your first SRW and what was your experience with it?

Mine was J since it was in English and I was curious about the series after hearing about it on the Gundam wiki and I had a lot of fun going through it and being introduced to pretty much every series in the game (Mazinger Z, SEED, and G Gundam being the only ones I'd known about prior). Really enjoyed messing team compositions, but was really disappointed with the Shuffle Alliance, Dancougar, and Voltes V in terms of usability
>>
>>15336405
OG1, because I had the ROM downloaded back in 2007 but I forgot about it until 2015 when the hype for MD started.
>>
>>15336405

SRW OG1 for the GBA. I'd gotten it as a gift after some oral surgery from my little brother. I wound up pretty hooked. After I played OG2, I started importing the titles and it helped further my mecha obsession. It turned me from a Gundam nut into someone a general mechaphile.
>>
>>15336414
> It turned me from a Gundam nut into someone a general mechaphile.
Same here. J got me into the Mazinkaiser OVA, and after hearing that J was controversial on release for not having UC Gundam and Getter Robo I got hooked on Getter Robo
>>
File: Steard Slash.webm (3MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Steard Slash.webm
3MB, 256x192px
>>15336405
K because a friend of mine found it when he was looking for games to play on his R4. He got stuck on the first stage and let me try it. Through trial and error I was able to beat the first stage, and I've been hooked ever since. K also got me in to the mecha genre, I never hated it but I wasn't as interested in it like I am today.
>>
>>15336405
Z2 on the basis of what series I enjoyed (Votoms, Shin Mazinger, Gravion). And used it to memorize the menus
>>
>>15336405
Alpha 1, ages ago. Mostly bought it on a whim since I recognized some of the series from the cover. Kind of let it gather dust for a couple of years, but I eventually got back to it, and around to learning enough JP to actually play the damn thing.
>>
>>15336405
SRW 3 when it was translates. I was browsing through latest translations on Romhacking and it caught my eye. Still haven't finished it, but it turned me into mechafag.
>>
Cobray will get a new plot with Ing for no reason
Selena will be the MC because Ibis was the MC of the @ plot
Kusuha will get a new plot with Kamille
Touma will probably be a sidekick with Axel vs Baran
>>
>>15336420

I played W before I played J, but it had the same effect. I watched Mazinkaiser, all the Getter OVAs and pretty much every other series in it because I had such a fun time with W.
>>
>>15336474
>ingram clones
>no reason
>Kamille
>Axel forced into a plot for no reason
>>
>>15336405
Mine was OG1 and OG2. I don't even recognize the franchise, I just randomly stumbled upon it in romulation while I was searching for GBA Gundam games.

I'm a scrub so I used infinite money cheat.

I tried playing the other GBA games but I only finished J (because it has SEED).

My first console game is Hakai and I finished it about 10 times. I wish I can play an SRW console game for the first time again because it looked so amazing.
>>
Reminder Arado is the most cucked @ protag in terms of plot, His last half and friendship with Cobray got stolen by his gay son. He and Seolla are also the worst characters in terms of stats and unit
>>
>>15336523
>most cucked
>not the rest of F cast that didn't make it into OG or the 64 cast
>>
>>15336523
I give you Seolla, but Arado is a great guy. I recently replayed OG2 and had a lot of fun using him and Wurger. Even without TBS it is a decent unit. Combined with Boost Hummer it can wreck some serious shit.
>>
>>15336474

"For no reason" is my favorite SRW meme.
>>
Just got OG2nd
How do I go the masaki path first route?
>>
>>15336623
Lower choice at the end of mission 1
>>
>>15336071
sahib you better pick up Dissidia Arcade when it comes on ps4 so I can rek you are waifu
>>
>>15336549
Is there a reason for that?
>>
Wait so Rei got 2 attacks in Z series and 3 attacks on V

Does someone in Banpresto hate Ayanami?
>>
>>15336900
Anno hates her
>>
>>15336900
Blame Rebuild, she does fuck all onscreen.

The most they could have done outside of just raising their arms, yelling "fuck it", and making shit up (which they did in V, it's why she has a big Gatling gun) was to give her the weapons Unit 09... Or whatever that fucking Q unit was - had, and that's pretty fucking shit as an option too.

You know. Unless they do what X-O did with Shinji and just hand weapons from the original show's side material to her. But X-O released that well after V was in production so the deal probably came too late for it to be implemented in V.
>>
File: 2203927-4.jpg (181KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2203927-4.jpg
181KB, 640x480px
Did they confirm which unit will Asahi, Shatte and Honoka with costumes pilot in?
If they didn't then my guts is telling me that it's this motherfucker.
>>
>>15336900
She only has three attacks in MX but I see no one complaining about that.
>>
File: bossvash.png (360KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
bossvash.png
360KB, 600x484px
>SRW when
>>
File: C6DI7i6UoAAkJ_k.jpg (184KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C6DI7i6UoAAkJ_k.jpg
184KB, 850x1200px
>>15336960
Never
>>
>>15336960
>>15336966
Somebody explain this meme to me
>>
>>15336975
It's Kemono Friends, some show that's really popular right now for some reason.
>>
File: serval gunda.jpg (192KB, 1212x1640px) Image search: [Google]
serval gunda.jpg
192KB, 1212x1640px
>>15336975
Badly animated CG anime is super popular on japan and has absurd ammount of crossover fanart
>>
>>15336474
Might as well killed off Touma and turn Soulgain into a new DGG using Raioh's part.
>>
File: Nine (2).jpg (90KB, 789x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Nine (2).jpg
90KB, 789x1200px
Be perfectly honest with me:

What do you think about Nine?
>>
>>15336984

She's just another Ai learning self-awareness. It's done decently, but it's nothing out of the ordinary from how this usually goes.
>>
>>15336984
Nothing as I didn't play the game yet.
>>
>>15336984
Looks like a dude in drag.
>>
>>15336984
She has one funny face. A disgust face where her mouth is so far down to her jaw.
>>
>>15336979
>>15336982
Kemono Friends is really an anomaly. It started of as a shovelware mobage that is already out of service and pretty much dead. Somehow they made an anime out of it with bad 3D animation yet somehow it becomes success.

If you want to say it's famous because girls, then it's no different than other moeshit. I think it become a sleeper hit because of how subtle it is. It has an ethos on why Touhou is well liked. It's not really the moeshit, but something else.
>>
>>15336984
Octopus lips
>>
What's up with SRWV cannot take screenshots and video in PS4?

Weird thing is, I can take screenshot when i started playing the game. But now somehow i can't do it.
>>
>>15337041
It's Bandai copyright things and some shit, same thing happened with Tales series in PS4
>>
>>15336984
She's like a character from those doujins who'd go anteater face dick sucking.
>>
File: SuperRobotWarzV (13).jpg (120KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
SuperRobotWarzV (13).jpg
120KB, 960x544px
>>15337041
It's the same on the vita. After chapter 8 it no longer allows you to take them.

I think it's to do with spoilers, because I honestly can't see any other reason for such bullshit. The Psycho-Pass VN is also the same.
>>
>>15337048
What about recording? This game can't do that since the start.
>>
>>15337049
I don't know about recording on the vita, but probably not.

You'll need a screen capture device for stuff like this.
>>
>>15337048
It's Bamco being Bamco
>>
>>15337041
You can always remote play to your PC when you want to take a screenshot
>>
What if the next OG mech is:

A non humanoid Robo. Maybe an animal themed robot or a dinosaur robot.
Upgrade is that it gains the ability to turn humanoid.
>>
>>15337090
>OG Dancouga
>>
>>15336941
Maybe because she has at least five in that game? Christ even mattman could have gotten that right, and all he does is look at strat guides.

Rei only having two or three attacks in Rebuild is an issue because those attacks are almost always garbage (the shitty rifle and generic melee/knife), except for L's combo attack, which is better used by one of the other units with damage boosting seishins if you actually need it. And I guess the gatling she stole from 01 in V somehow.

In contrast, after the rifle and knife (which aren't ALWAYS horrible in TV games) MX gave her the positron sniper rifle, a MAP version of the sniper rifle, and then a big ol' N2 mine MAP. It's telling that, despite Rebuild replicating the N2 attack by having Rei hit things with a giant rocket, they never let her use it as a weapon in SRW for... reasons.
>>
>The Rebuild ending in V is averted because Shinji is more concerned about saving Kouji than Rei or Asuka

I mean I guess Kouji would be a better partner for him than either of those or even Kaworu but it's kind of silly from a story standpoint
>>
>>15337110
>despite Rebuild replicating the N2 attack by having Rei hit things with a giant rocket, they never let her use it as a weapon in SRW for... reasons.

So.. basicly rei going full jiron and basicly pulling a Walker Gallier. I'd love that in SRW.
>>
>>15337133
Bros before hoes.
>>
>>15337133
I wouldn't save Asuka even if they pay me
>>
>>15337090
>a whole team of OG animal mechs
>piloted by small children
>>
>>15337110
For fuck's sake, SRW @3 let her thrown the goddamn lance.
>>
>>15336984
I like robutts and how gay she can be
>>
>>15337158
Well, for a little while; the attack vanished after the Eva finale.

But Rei also actually got to do that in the show. Which is the whole problem; comparatively not a whole lot happens in Rebuild to make attacks out of unless you really start stretching things, like melding the stuff from before and after 3.0 together.
>>
File: Suddenly, we were Sahibs.jpg (16KB, 159x201px) Image search: [Google]
Suddenly, we were Sahibs.jpg
16KB, 159x201px
>>15337110
>by having Rei hit things with a giant rocket
REI AND JIRON COMBO ATTACK WHEN
>>
File: mask.png (676KB, 1388x1751px) Image search: [Google]
mask.png
676KB, 1388x1751px
>>15336960
>>15336982
The memes have a life of their own. I couldn't find the UX one so have a Char instead.
>>
>>15337178
Never, if Sumeragi keeps sending Jiron to the rape dungeon.
>>
File: iris.png (2MB, 1343x763px) Image search: [Google]
iris.png
2MB, 1343x763px
>>15336259
Looking good, how do I get those costumes?

The Sakura Wars misisons were so much fun, why can't we have this series in a main SRW anyway?
Dancing loli robot is the best
>>
>>15336405
My first was SRW R. Don't really remember why I started with that one. I do recall being a massive pleb and using mostly Gundam units, plus the Getters and Original for my first run through.
>>
Is SRW V worth getting if I'm mostly unfamiliar with the series? I played the Alpha Gaiden translation years ago and got stuck.
>>
>>15337133
Koji is the strength Shinji always needed and Maito is the hero Shinji look up to
>>
>>15337365
It's graphics are worse than SD Gundam Genesis, but still a passible game.
>>
>>15337376
>this shit posting g genfag again
ugh...
>>
>>15337365
It's definitely the best starting point for a newcomer, if that's what you're asking. It's standalone and has a tutorial and beginner mode. The translation is actually understandable this time too.
>>
>>15337376
I was just looking at some actual gameplay instead of attack animations and holy shit, how can the maps and menus look this bad? Alpha Gaiden looked pretty good for it's time so you'd think this would be decent too, but this is some PS2 tier stuff.
>>
>>15337388
>this is some PS2 tier stuff.
I wish it was
>>
>>15337388
Satake P and his monkeys hard at work
>>
>>15337388
>maps
>bad
I hope you haven't gotten around to playing Z2/3 or any of the handhelds yet, because those ought to give you a stroke.

Actually, on second thought, go do that. The thread would only improve.
>>
>>15337406
I am getting the feeling you're taking this more personally than you ought to
>>
>>15337395
>>15337398
>>15337406
Oh man, looking at the roster isn't encouraging either. So much UC Gundam, FMP and Eva, where's the variation?

Man, I really want to support the translation but god damn.
>>
>>
Once I get to play Im gonna be worried about playing sojis route, mainly because of how everyone just bullies him
>>
So, how do you get around to deleting music imported into V? I want to change the Destiny units themes, but it says I've hit the limit on importing songs in.
>>
>>15337381
>implying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBubhIW8DLU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ8FHbTATw8
>>
>>15337490
>G genfags are THIS blind
top kek
>>
>>15337499
>V fags are THIS passive agressive
wew
>>
File: 新事実.png (247KB, 595x475px) Image search: [Google]
新事実.png
247KB, 595x475px
>>
File: 1461738502344.gif (11KB, 730x413px) Image search: [Google]
1461738502344.gif
11KB, 730x413px
>>15337499
Not that anon, but it really looks better on GGen. Also the Xi is missing some attacks on V, I didn't even know the shoulder pads were beam cannons.
>>
>>15337509
The Z3 team has a tendency to drop weapons.
Like how Turn A lost its hammer.
>>
>SRW W celebrated 10th anniversary on March 1st
>Still not in OG
>>
>>15337509
But this is the first time the Missile Pod is featured too so it kinda balanced itself out.
>>
Viletta is the true heroine of @ plot since she appears in every game.
>>
File: 62006457_p0.jpg (783KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
62006457_p0.jpg
783KB, 868x1228px
>>
>>15337586
Nine looks like a boy there.
>>
Go.and keis cutins are really extra lewd in V
>>
>>15337591
Well maybe nine is a boy and doesn't want anyone to know

you ever thought of that?
>>
https://twitter.com/Seiken_PR/status/843658507719127040

NINTENDO WON
>>
>>15337612
Fuck off already.
/v/ has somehow managed to make this general even worse
>>
>>15337612
Go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>15336984
I think that she's the true protagonist of V and the other two "main characters" are just really supporting the true protagonist Nine.
>>
File: 15472226.png (32KB, 188x224px) Image search: [Google]
15472226.png
32KB, 188x224px
>>15337612
Is it SRW? Is it a Gundam game? is it a mecha game?
>a VC version of a snes game
wow, epic victory for nintendo, bro!
>>
>>15336405

3. I remember being in a gundam wing hype back then and downloaded the rom thinking wing was there because i read that gundam was there, I didn't know there were more gundam than wing back then so I thought it was wing.

To my surprise, it was something entirely different and introduced me to the expanded gundam multiverse, to the wonders of mazinger and friends and to SRW itself.
>>
>>15337619
>/v/ has somehow managed to make this site even worse
FTFY
>>
>>15337612

What's the big deal? I can already play it in my cheap smartphone if I want portability or in my old ps3 if I want in a big screen. It's nothing one of the many emulators can't do
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S48HF6fE38

>YFW HD
>>
>>15337612
>Seiken Densetsu 3
That buggy game where half of the mechanics don't work properly?
>>
https://youtu.be/aGMspOERyx8
>FYHD
>>
>>15337731
You're also railroaded into using Carlie or Duran unless you're going for a no-healing-magic challenge.

...wait, did Kevin ever get healing magic or no?
>>
>>15337442
You're way too late for your bait anon
>>
>>15337764

That reminds me of the time I did an all heroines run. Instead of lacking healing, I lacked physical combat power and it was kinda challenging at the beginning because I picked Angela as my main instead of the the amazon whose name I always forget and you don't get magic until getting the first mana spirit
>>
>>15337718

Her theme is lacking, it doesn't feel at all like a final boss theme.
>>
>>15337774
>instead of the the amazon whose name I always forget
Liese.
>>
Remember when Touma was racist to ayy lmaos
>>
>>15337784
It was the only thing interesting about him.
>>
>>15337772
How is it bait? Why does every opinion constitute a bait these days?
>>
>>15337764
Railroaded?
I beat that game on all three paths, and you can easily get by with healing items.

For fuck's sake, every debuff works on every boss outside of maybe Black Rabite.
>>
>>15337802
Good for you.
>>
>>15337801
Because he's complaining for a lack of variation when he only played Alpha Gaiden.

Even if it's not a bait he's still a faggot.
>>
>>15337442
>So much UC Gundam, FMP and Eva
So you're just looking at the pure numbers listed and don't realize a lot of those either have no plot or are folded into the same plot?
>>
>>15337764

Yep, he gets heal light. So that would be half of the characters being able to light so long you pick the proper classes
>>
>>15337774
>the amazon whose name I always forget
I never got how the game is kinda forgotten outside of cult classic status yet she keeps getting ALL of the porn after all these years

>>15337825
Light also gets him that spell that fills up your super bar for 1 MP. That thing is amazing.
>>
What was the problem with K, as far as i remember it had good shows
>>
>>15337816
>>15337823
A misguided opinion still isn't bait. What he should've complained about is the amount of Cross Ange. I like the show but jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>15337764
>Needing healing magic in SD3 when items do the job 10x better
>>
>>15337833
The reason why we got all of the para-mails is so that the whole betrayal arc wouldn't look retarded when Chris/Ersha are literally only pilots for a few stages yet revert to being glorified npcs/attack only after works.
>>
>>15337831
The shows and original themes were the only thing it had going for it. Game balance is horrifying even by SRW standards, stages are boring, plot is stupid, pacing is horrendous, soundtrack plagiarized a bunch of famous RPG themes.
>>
1. G Gundam
2. Gundam X
3. Mazinkaiser SKL
4. Getter Armageddon
5. Gun x Sword
6. Gurren Lagann
7. King Gainer
8. Fafner TV
9. Fafner - Heaven and Earth (Units Only)
10. Tekkaman Blade
11. Zoids New Century Zero

Would you play this game?
>>
>>15337886
Yes.
>>
>>15337886

>Armageddon

Into the thrash it goes.
>>
>>15337890
Armageddon where Ryouma isn't the only relevant character all game?
>>
File: rei-z011.jpg (39KB, 472x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rei-z011.jpg
39KB, 472x1024px
>>15336900
Anno loves to make reifags suffer.
>>
>>15337828

Yeah. One would think Angela would get just as much porn and that Carlie would get a bit more as well because many people digs lolis. Yet, it's all about Liese/Riesz/whatever.

>>15337837

True. And many items even improve in effect with the proper stats so even people who cannot into offensive magic can deal elemental damage scaled with the appropiate stat.
>>
>>15337895
Don't forget how items could substitute for nearly every buff in the game and could be obtained from an easily accessible shop meaning that you didn't even need to worry about having all of the buffs.
>>
>>15337891

If you can avoid turn it into a Ryouma wankfest and make the crossover be much more than just "lol, getter rays can do X, Y and Z things for the other series", sure, I can deal with it.
>>
>>15337894
Anno knows that Asuka is superior.
>>
>>15337886
I could do without Zoid or Gainer but yeah
>>
File: C1HAMj_UcAAikvX.jpg (121KB, 863x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C1HAMj_UcAAikvX.jpg
121KB, 863x1200px
>>15337894
Anno is a false profet, a sodomite and a lurid apostate.
>>
>>15337886
On the one hand,
>G
>X
>SKL
>GxS
>Gainer
>Blade

On the other, fucking:
>GL
>Armageddon again
>Fafner

I would as long as it wasn't K-level awful and you could route around most of GL and Fafner.
>>
File: 18-15.jpg (33KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
18-15.jpg
33KB, 500x384px
America First
>>
File: mogudan-example.jpg~original.jpg (239KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mogudan-example.jpg~original.jpg
239KB, 1127x1600px
>>15337922
>>
So I'm playing through V and I noticed that berserk EVA 01 is in my unit list but I cannot find a way to activate it without being shot down.

Is there a way to get the controlled form again?
>>
>>15338013
170 will and 90 synchro or something
>>
>>15338016
Oh, so that's why even at 330 synchro it won't work, I need to raise the will cap.
>>
>>15337801
They're giving him the benefit of the doubt that he isn't actually that fucking retarded and is just trying to start shit instead
>>
File: C5RTaUhVMAEwmOR.png (359KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
C5RTaUhVMAEwmOR.png
359KB, 600x300px
Shizuki Shizukawa
1) Test pilot of Huckebein Type L
2) Comes from a well known military family.
3) Has feelings for Welt, and isn't happy about not being picked to join Yamato with Welt.
4) About to quit her test pilot job and go home. Due to above reason.
5) After final simulation test she decided to stay behind, to protect the place and wait for Welt and the Yamato crew to return
6) There are plans for mass production Huckebein.

7) Didn't know Welt will bring home Rotti as well.
>>
W will be the Ideon of 4th OG
>>
>>15338062

Why would it be? At least from what i've seen the ultimate machine is simply big and nothing else. Nothing on the level of infinite energy and infinite range cannons of doom.

That and the database didn't look like a buff clan counterpart
>>
>>15338069
They're probably come up with a counterpart of Boson Jumping and have that be the Val-gimmick.

>That and the database didn't look like a buff clan counterpart

They could always buff them up.

We already have the OG equivalent of STMC anyway with the Mucus.
>>
>>15338048
Does it mean that OGverse is connected with Vverse and X-Overse?
Amara has been mentioned on the pilot quest of Ryuune and we knew that there is only one Amara in the entire SRWverse.
>>
>>15338082

That could easily be another Amara, no reason to think only a single amara can exist in all realms of existence and universes
>>
>>15337886
>Zoids New Century Zero
It's okay
to lie to me
>>
>>15338093
>What is black knowledge
>What is Ing
>What is Amara
>>
>>15338115
>implying Euzeth can't make the same mistakes twice in a row
Would be funny if his old memories didn't always come through perfectly and he's spent several loops fucking up in the same ways every time.
>>
If they were gonna do V's final scenario in OG, which Earths will be the victims?

OG Earth
SM Earth
?? Earth
>>
>>15338135
No earth will become victims, Hibiki True Hope already exist to save earth from alien scum.
>>
>>15338115

We used to think cobray was unique, yet there we have another cobray in og
>>
>>15338140
The unique are Astranagant and Ing, not pseudo space jews Ayin.
The one that Steel Dragons met on OGMD was not Cobray Gordon but Ayin.
>>
>X-Omega top grossing number 38 this week
Soon X-Omega will become the main SRW then they will add TTGL, Getter Emperor, Mazinger Zero, Demonbane in it to end all SRW.
>>
>>15338161
Good News!
>>
>>15338161
Isn't TTGL already in it?
>>
Is Granteed any good in KUSOGE?
>>
>>15338150

Retcons, man, retcons. Nothing is definitive in the land of og, which retconned shit so hard that the first two games were tossed into the land of not canon and then the preview scenario of the third game was retconned by the proper game.
>>
Animations in the next OG game will be so glorious.
>>
>>15338194

Those assets won't be wasted, expect the same animations for at least two more games because why go through the effort of reanimating everything when reusing assets is cheaper?
>>
>>15338204
I mean new units
And we'll get Alteisen Kaiser and Sieg Weissritter alongside Banpreios.
>>
>>15338172
I mean TTGL itself, not as the series.
>>
>>15338194
Meanwhile the music will stay GBA tier.
>>
>>15338213
>implying Kyosuke and Excellen aren't retiring forever before the next OG
>>
>>15338220
Eh.
>>
>>15338228

And with excellen's voice actress dead, she's quite likely to get retired off screen, hopefully through painful and horrible death, which is rewarded with a cute bronze trophy
>>
>>15338213
Is there any mecha that can be able to fight against Banpreios with its True Name evoked?
Full Powered Banpreios looks like a mecha that can move freely between dimension and call others super robot to help him.
>>
>>15338140
Cobray is unique.
Ayin is another person, or lack of, it's the entire point of Cobray's character development.
>>
>>15338249
Me.
>>
>>15338220
The quality of GC's music in MD is honestly insulting.
I'm not the kind of guy who gets upset at graphics or low budgets in general but I must admit I was slightly upset by how terrible that was.
>>
>>15338256

Just wait until he becomes amnesiac, joins the steel dragons and becomes cobray all over again. After all, what made cobray be cobray was joining the team and develop a personality, not the whole becoming a vessel of ingram's soul, which wasn't even a permanent thing because he eventually fucked off to reincarnate in og.

Cue to two cobrays, og one and the alpha one, which might or might not possess the current one, ironically becoming to og cobray was alpha ingram was to alpha cobray
>>
>>15338249
Apotheosized Valzacard using all 4 sides of Solomon's Triangle.

yes I said 4 sides
that's how broken it is
>>
>>15338270

Which in turn would be like a monkey in the hand of Buddah when in front of full possession Shrouga Sin
>>
G-Compati Kaiser needs an upgrade. Maybe we can get its old Battle Force back as its True Chikara.

tl.note:chikara means power
>>
>>15338305

Don't forget that it is fueled by the souls of the masked driver, the mobile warrior and the gigaman, warriors who fought along Roa in the past
>>
>>15338305
Pachinko Kaiser's upgrade will be them finding Emmy's spirit and it magically turning into a four pilot unit called Ultimate Compatible Kaiser
>>
>>15338319
Would be nice for Michiru to gain some henshin mask so he can replace kamen rider.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsNUbtziBu4

Remember when a certain troll said there was nothing new?

How will he ever recover?
>>
>>15338340
By claiming we'll never get anything new for every single new game that pops up, and then quietly disappearing every time he's BTFO'd.
>>
Reminder that superrobotwars.wikia canonically wrote the article of Shurouga as
>Considering through the Endless Cycle of Destruction and Rebirth through out the universe, Shurouga were considered the strongest mecha in the history of Super Robot Taisen due to gaining the unlimited experience from many universes, able to access the Akashic Record and The Origin's Law including fusing the 12 Spheres power completely.
>>
Anything to keep in mind for SRW 64? And how is the Gundam Wing cast in it?
>>
Does the animations for Ange look blocky on the PS4 version too?

Also, does anyone have a suggestion for redeeming the dlc on the vita? I heard there may be a way to get account switching on the vita with current firmware?
>>
Anything new in SRC Robo Dungeon?
>>
Lottie is right Souji is annoying
>>
>>15338340

It always makes me laught how tryhard the animations of og are. They even try to make as over the top batshit insane as possible what is effectively just a regular sword slash.

I'm surprised they didn't make the slash cut through space-time, make planets crash against the target as earth shatters below and then finish with the very fabric of time collapsing and then everything returns to normal and the enemy explodes normally
>>
>>15338406
Isn't that what Neo Granzon do?
>The Neo Granzon were able to open a portal from another dimension that consist only rain , thunder and dark clouds. Then it creates three micro black holes at once from its chest and collide the three micro black holes for combining them into one single beautiful and magnificent violet orb which causes an explosion that open the heavens above Neo Granzon.Once it was completed , Shu represent the Violet orb as the greatest discovery of his own knowledge and mankind. Then as a present to the opponent, the Neo Granzon drop the Majestic Violet Shukutai Ho into the ground .Once it reach the ground , it release its inner energy which creating a supernova cosmic explosion that destroyed the entire Universe for an eternity.
>>
>>15338406
>I'm surprised they didn't make the slash cut through space-time, make planets crash against the target as earth shatters below and then finish with the very fabric of time collapsing and then everything returns to normal and the enemy explodes normally
Literally Granzon.
>>
>>15338406
hello welcome to anime enjoy your stay
>>
>>15338423

It is more of an og thing. Unless it is crazy fucks like tengen toppa gurren lagann or zeorymer between a selected few, the attack animations of anime mecha are usually down to earth unlike the tryhard animations of the og team.
>>
>>15338418
I don't get something. Supreme God Z can destroy galaxy with ease but neo Granzon can destroy universe. Doesn't it mean that Neo Granzon > Supreme God Z?
>>
No Haman shit game
>>
File: 1487888811372.jpg (108KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487888811372.jpg
108KB, 960x720px
>>15338406
Imagine how resistent grunts are that they only explode after all of that stuff.
Now, to put things in perspective, imagine how strong Advent is, and consequentially how strong Hibiki, the true hope of SRW™ is.

How can any other universe even compete when basic OG grunts can tank dimension buster tier attacks?
>>
>>15338435

Reminder that regular Cybuster with its basic skillset annihilated Neo Granzon despite all its power to destroy universes

So Cybuster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Neo Granzon > Supreme god Z
>>
>>15338455
Not on Earth nor in space where the spirit is weak.
>>
>>15338488
Cybuster and Granzon can't defeat / kill Kadum on CoTE.
Granteed Dracodeus with Furyeim Awakened >>>>>CrossGate>>>>>>>>> Kadum >>>>> Cybuster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Neo Granzon > Supreme god Z
>>
>>15338443
Z3 has Haman and V doesn't
V is the better game than Z3
>>
>>15336405
Mom takes me to babbages and says I can buy up to $40 for my birthday. It was either Digimon DS($40) or SRW OG 1&2(each was $20). SRW box looked super cool but I went with digimon since it was a safer bet. Few years later used an emulator to play through the OG games. Spacebar speed up was a godsend for this game. Later went on to buy physical copies of the gba game for posterity.
>>
>>15336984
I want to see her getting gangbanged by brave express corp.
>>
Shuroga dindu nuffin
>>
>>15337021
>>15336984
That chest does indeed look like a man's chest.
>>
>>15338496

And ultimately he loses to Geminion Ray resonating with the twelve spheres.

Geminion Ray 12 spheres >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Granteed Dracodeus with Furyeim Awakened >>>>>CrossGate>>>>>>>>> Kadum >>>>> Cybuster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Neo Granzon > Supreme god Z
>>
>>15336900
This makes me so mad. I wish I could switch pilots of units besides UC gundam. I would gladly give Rei unit01 so she can do something. All she's good for now is support defend and heals.
>>
>>15338544

Rei (at least the new Rei) wasn't that bad in Tengoku. While the other evas were sidegrades or downgrades depending how you see it, her new eva was all things considered pretty decent thanks to its scythe finisher
>>
>>15338048
Mass production plans? V2. I hope not.
Anyway thanks for all the info on the latest original from Sachiko Kohno
>>
>>15338531
Frankly, these power level are totally inconsistent. They often change depending on the circumstances.
>>
>>15338587

Of course they are inconsistent, I assume we all were just joking around, as the whole thing started with neo granzon destroying universes in an attack animation to prove its superiority despite it never actually does any damage of that level within the context of the setting, or else he would've destroyed ogverse many times.
>>
File: 1487555553563.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487555553563.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
Hey guys, I want to get into the game series and I was wondering witch game I should start off with. I only have a PSP homebrew though.
>>
>>15338619

You could start with the Z2 duology if you want to jump straight to the fun and aren't afraid of japanese, or if PSP has any GBA emulator or just plain play in a PC, try og2 or J to get used to the game mechanics as they are in english and are somewhere in the middle road of old school SRW and the much more accesible modern ones.
>>
>>15338377
I was about to say there hasn't been anything for a month, but actually, just today there seemed to be an update.

It's all just minor touch-up stuff again, though, from the looks of it. Something about Hikaru and Fokker's units, plus some graphical updates to the Masoukishin units, stuff like that.
>>
>>15338048
>3) Has feelings for Welt, and isn't happy about not being picked to join Yamato with Welt.
>4) About to quit her test pilot job and go home. Due to above reason.

cuq
>>
>>15338629
>>15338619
There is a GBA emulator for CFW'd PSPs and it works pretty well. For some reasons though Saisei had some weird delays that I didn't get while playing Hakai
>>
>>15338629
>>15338659
Are their no English fan translated patches out for any of the games?
>>
>>15338069
>At least from what i've seen the ultimate machine is simply big and nothing else.

There's nothing explicitly stated about its power within the narrative. The best you've got is the dimensional whatnot in the attack animations (Dimension Breaker and Exa Nova Shoot Over), but that's not too much to go by (Shuktaiho blasts apart the Milky Way, despite being as strong as a supernova or something in the narrative).

But you do have to keep in mind that it was made from tech found in the final hours of the previous universe. It has a technological advantage over pretty much everything else currently in OG.

>>15338080
>They're probably come up with a counterpart of Boson Jumping

Odeusite, baby

>That and the database didn't look like a buff clan counterpart
>They could always buff them up.

They don't particularly need a buff, though. They've spent ten millenia fucking around the galaxy, and three thousand years wiping out entire civilizations.
>>
>>15338670
Literally 2 of the games mentioned to you have fan translations. J is completely translated and Z2 has menu translations. There's a pastebin of games and their english status in the OP
>>
>>15338679
Oh ok thanks for the help guys.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwRq2kbF5w0

Why is this allowed?
>>
>New series debut
>they skip 2/3 of the plot and starts in the last half
>>
>>15338878
Rayearth
>>
>>15338878
Age in BX
>>
>>15338878
>2/3 of the plot
>last half

I believe it.
>>
>>15338878
>New series debut
>Has zero or next-to-zero plot importance overall

Hey there, DLC Zoids, Keroro, Macross 30, Hathaway, etc.
>>
>>15338916
Also everything that debuted in any game until, like, F.
>>
>>15338916
Macross 30 was post game which is even worse
>>
>>15338676
>Odeusite

What?
>>
>>15338531
Hibiki still can't beat Crowe in a 1-1 fight

Debtman >>>> All
>>
>>15338531
>implying OG final boss is not Kadum Ultra Nee Plus that will beat Granteed in a single flick
>>
>>15339120
But Debtman loses to the debt so
Debt>>>>>>> All
>>
>>15339120
Yeah he can beat anyone but he's still a poorfuck
>>
>>15339074
It's part of UX's OG plot.
It's an ore that reacts to human will and converts it into energy. The ore can react infinitely and doesn't have an upper-limit. Thus a strong enough and/or long enough reaction will cause the ore to surpass and travel through space-time.
Particle Acceleration Reactors, such as the Lepton-Vector Engine and the Neutrino Engine, were designed to utilize the ore, while Erbsünde, the androids/artificial humans from SKL, were designed to control the reaction in these reactors.
>>
>>15339137
>>Debt>>>>>>> All
That's just the reality of life anon.

>>15339200
>>15339200

New Thread
>>
Is there any way to get the dlc for V on a hacked Vita? Does it work with a physical copy?
>>
>>15338406
I think this will be more your speed, champ.

https://youtu.be/rdABRjao6ck
>>
>>15335599

He was born.
Thread posts: 385
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.