[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1265

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 422
Thread images: 48

File: Dodgeball Roa.jpg (695KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Dodgeball Roa.jpg
695KB, 700x990px
Previous Thread:
>>15322358

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars
If any of the pages are blank try this:
CLICK 'EDIT'
SAVE THE PAGE WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES

For a superior experience please add !C9UNU3S59A to your filter

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/i93iP72p

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/wr1RLQpB

Translated Plot Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/AEEmisXS

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently Ressurected)

/srwg/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/GtR83q7

/m/ Booru
http://ryusei.booru.org/index.php
>>
Don't forget to please support Battle Dodgeball for SRW.
>>
>For a superior experience please add !C9UNU3S59A to your filter
Fucking savage
>>
Please don't forget to support Super Robot Wars GR's latest release by not being a bunch of fucking shitters who don't know how to beat the second stage.
>>
Reminder one more member from Selena's team is destined to die to create the true Crying Survivor
>>
>>15327136
>For a superior experience please add !Pwbnmns436 to your filter

FTFY
>>
>>15327159
Mattman's personage's defense force please stay in srwg-w
>>
>>15327164
Stop false flaggin Mattman
>>
File: Gran-Nex.jpg (55KB, 647x285px) Image search: [Google]
Gran-Nex.jpg
55KB, 647x285px
Left: Chitose
Right: Soji
>>
>>15327093
So, cash* transfers over (partially), but upgrades and levels don't? Does that mean you should avoid spending cash on your first few playthroughs and save it for you last one(s)?

How is healing calculated? Is it a flat percentage of the target's health or is it based on the user's stats?

*Is this however much cash you have after the last mission or all of the cash earned over the game?
>>
>>15327175
Cash, kills, TacP and your skill tree carry over through each playthrough. You are also able to carry over 5 power parts that increases by 5 everytime you complete a playthrough
>>
Demo v2 of SRW GR is released. This was the original "intended" amount of content if it wasn't for me wanting the first release on last Christmas. It should take you about 10 hours or so to finish all the content in it so it's actually decently meaty

https://ontlogy.wordpress.com/srw-gr/

As usual, since the only playtester for GR I have is me, myself and Irene, so if you would like to help me fine-tune the Battle Masteries, please make a list of each individual stage and whether

1) You acquired the Battle Mastery
2) The number of turns taken to achieve BM.
3) Whether or not you're doing it under No Upgrade Run condition (missions past the demo content aren't tuned for NUR)

Now as a bit of bad news - the reason I took this long is that I no longer have the free time I used to and the current content is the last of the parts which I had proper plans for - anything else from here only has my very loose notes and thus progress will unfortunately be very slow from here on.

So it's probably going to be years before this project is complete, but hopefully it won't take 6 years like the actual Giant Robo OVA.

Or maybe it'll end prematurely when I fall asleep dropping a lighted cigarette while playing golf.

Oh well, I did design GR to be very replayable though, so I suppose even if that happens you can play through the demo content repeatedly trying new strategies.
>>
>>15327179
Oh, and your Tac Customization is kept as well, and it also allows you to pick a new option so you can ultimately get all the benefits.
>>
>>15327180
If you can't do the entire game why not go up to a comfortable stopping point and make a sequel game with a couple new series? In any case, i'm looking forward to doing the stuff past Chapter 5 (you better add Schera and Olivier or else we're going to have a fight).
>>
Hathaway is such a little bitch holy shit
>>
File: MUCUS.jpg (542KB, 2508x2013px) Image search: [Google]
MUCUS.jpg
542KB, 2508x2013px
Before I vanish for the weekend, here some progress on that gigantic chart that still need space!!!

First, Mattman demise.
>>
>>15327249
Looking good!
>>
>>15327179
>>15327189
Was that a feature in the previous games too or was it another new system for V?
>>
>>15327180
Shit, I still need to finish DB.

>>15327249
>all those giant fucking Mucus
>then Exert

Got a giggle out of me.
>>
>>15327170
Does it's attacks become melee is you chose power? I'm playing Chitose but but gave her a lot of point on ranged, don't want those going to waste
>>
>>15327259
None of the mech has melee
>>
File: Great Battle and pals.jpg (700KB, 1996x3212px) Image search: [Google]
Great Battle and pals.jpg
700KB, 1996x3212px
Second, this section I still have no idea on it's eventual name. Includes nearly everyone from Great Battle III to Super Hero Generation that is NOT employed by Dark Brain Inc.
>>
>>15327175
>Does that mean you should avoid spending cash on your first few playthroughs and save it for you last one(s)?
You get all the cash earned during your playthrough, it doesn't matter if you spend it all. Let's say you fully upgrade Getter on your first playtrhough, on the second he goes back to 0 but you get all that money from the start. (Unless they changed it on V, but that's how it's always been)
>>
File: X-Omega OG.png (425KB, 722x1196px) Image search: [Google]
X-Omega OG.png
425KB, 722x1196px
And thirdly, some guys you might actually know, but still without names (the 4 Heinhelms, Van Aus, Van Ein Alva, Van Ein, Splitter, Kougai, and Snarg)

Besides that, NEO units are already edited, with one needing some recoloring for the MP version. BX units might actually come from youtube edits, since all sprites rips are either unbuilt or too pixelated.

And then there is Z...
>>
>>15327263
Is that Mark Hunter's EF sprite or is it from somewhere else?
>>
>>15327249
>XO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck stacks
>>
>>15327293
That's missing a few OG units, those weird three robots from a few months ago that show up in some of the Chapter 6 stages and a few events.

>>15327299
>X-O
>that

That's OE, you nimrod.
>>
>>15327255
Thanks

>>15327258
Got to put him somewhere for showcase! The final edit will have him and Vasage in their own square.

>>15327295
Yup, EF. I tend to prioritize newer sprites. Besides, his old one is way tiny.

>>15327309
Well, I look into it later. Include thses guys surely means I'd have to update it constatly. Besides, I need names...
>>
>>15327257
New to V. Usually they take cuts in all of that on each playthrough until you hit full retention. V gives it all to you upfront.
>>
>>15327189
You don't need to full customize that for a trophy, right? I really don't want to use those last options.
>>
>>15327336
Have to fully customize it for trophy
>>
>>15327293
do these cute little fucks combine?

Like authentic gattai, none of this expansion pack bullshit
>>
>>15327342
Well damn.
>>
>>15327314
>The final edit will have him and Vasage in their own square.

Vasage/Varsage/Varsaji is a Mucus, mind.

He's just an awesome Mucus who provides the MC with a really good MAP and a decent power move (albeit not as absurd as your actual finisher, which can eventually become Eldoran Special tier power or something nutty if you decide to keep grinding to the 200 level cap.)
>>
>>15327336
You have to reach level 4 customization, not use all 12 options
>>
>>15327353
Oh, didn't know that...

I guess Exert might join these >>15327263
guys then...

>>15327344
Which ones? Mobage doesn't allow gattai...
>>
>>15327357
Maybe stick it in its own section with that weird OE battleship that had a big long landing strip on it and was used as the backdrop to, like, a tenth of all the stages in the game?
>>
Was going to try out SRW D for the GBA
How is it?
>>
File: Big background ship.png (478KB, 840x466px) Image search: [Google]
Big background ship.png
478KB, 840x466px
>>15327361
This? Does it have a name?
>>
>>15327378
fun but buggy

protect your supah robos
>>
>>15327378

low armor values and high damage values mean super robots can't really do any tanking.

seriously even mooks easily shave off 2000+ from the likes of mazingers
>>
File: Heero goes insane.webm (364KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Heero goes insane.webm
364KB, 480x320px
>>15327378
It's fun, it just has weird armor values for the Super robots and a few annoying stages here and there.
>>
>>15327378

Unbalanced defense values. Too many units that are meant to be tanky comes with an armor stat that doesn't scale well with the damage power.

Enemies defend if your next attack can kill them. Smart, but annoying
>>
>>15327386
>>15327384
Can the Super Robos still trash most enemies like most other games?
>>
>>15327391
yeah, just keep them behind a wall of focused reals
>>
>>15327391

They can, they just need extra care as they cannot shrug off damage that in other games can easily be reduced to triple digits.
>>
>>15327378
oh and you will get addicted to Rock Cafe
>>
How does Crystal Heart work?

Solverias suddenly hits very hard.
>>
>>15327403
Lu Cobol plz
>>
Thanks guys, just one more question, what about R and OGs 1-2 for the gba?

I don't feel like bothering with Alpha again and I've already played (and enjoyed) J
>>
V has been pretty fun 10 stages in
>>
>>15327423
R is surprisingly fun

it still has enemy reinforcement waves and all that stuff, but it never really felt like chore going through stages

at least for me

I miss combo heavy srws
>>
>>15327423
If you like turtling R is for you, but you don't have to play like that it's not very hard but the enemy reinforcements can overwhelm you at times.
>>
>>15327423
R plays like any modern games and it's THE easiest SRW in GBA.
>>
>>15327423

R is one of the easiest portable SRW. It has a nice cast of series and the Excellence is a fun machine to have as main character, Gunner frame is broken as fuck.

og is only good if you really, really like banpresto originals mecha or are interested in knowing the plot of older srw games that were japan only through the og-ified version of them.
>>
>>15327450
easier than J?
>>
>>15327454
I'd say R is easier than J, yeah.
>>
>>15327378
Get the nuruge patch version if it's still in the pastebins if you actually want to use Super Robots.
>>
>>15327380
Yes, but I don't know what.

Is it in the SRW Wiki perhaps?

>>15327391
Most of them can when upgraded. But they'll be taking hits, and you want to either stack as many special defense types as you can (Sword, Shield, Gun, Double Image clone, a bit of Mobility to give an occasional dodge, that stuff).

On NG+ it's less of a problem because you can take time off dumping every bonus stat into Skill and Accuracy - pump every bonus stat into Skill and Accuracy btw - to inflate the pilot defense high enough to work. But that's NG+.

>>15327454
The only difficult thing in R is when you get Devil Gundams with really powerful moves, but at that point you can just GUNDAM DX GEAR FIGHTER DYNAMICS DAITARN AND ZAMBOT BLACK SARANA GOD GUNDAM MASTER GUNDAM and that sort of thing and just run them over.

R has D's armor issues, but in general enemy power is fucking shit so it balances out.
>>
Holy fuck, the Mycenae Gods are like metal slimes but easy to kill
>>
>Some of the CA Dragons have Mothra's roar

This only makes me want to see Godzilla in a mainline game even more.
>>
>>15327450
J's still the easiest one since R actually has enemies that can kill you at max upgrades even if they only exist at the very end. But at that point you're really just splitting hairs.
>>
>>15327249
Are those the monsters from OE? Dang they look creepy
>>
>>15327580
You won't feel that way after you fight them for the billionth time.
>>
>>15327580
For about four fights, yes, but you still have two hundred or so more to go.

Also get used to those goddamn Mucus Gates because not only are they fucking everywhere, the game designers loved them so much they decided there had to be whole shitloads of different color and sized versions of them.
>>
>>15327454
I'd say they're both equal. EN upgrades in those two are broken as fuck. You can spam finishers with ease.
>>
>>15327725
I mean, in J, you don't have shit like TBR for fucking 30 EN when it's at full finisher strength.
>>
File: 1489811236740.jpg (173KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
1489811236740.jpg
173KB, 600x878px
>>
>>15327732
TBR has a shit upgrade cap making it only max out at 4500. Its spammable sure but its not that strong.

J however does have shit like Granteed's basic P move being about as strong as Bellezute and Coustwell's finishers and not that much weaker than the average endgame RR finisher at that since most of them hover around 3800-4000 base power.
>>
File: huh.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
28KB, 186x208px
Has anyone figured out to get the Full Armor ZZ early like it says on Akurasu yet?
>>
next time FMP gets in SRW.

they should just have the named FMP male bosses cast soul and strike focus and that spirit that negates defensive abilities at the start of enemy turn.

and they all have prevail level 9 and the extreme and just to kick you while your down you face a fight with 5 Belial's at once each of them have that bullshit ability that makes killing them a pain.
>>
>>15327770
どうせロクな子じゃないから気にせず倒す
>>
>>15327794
>next time FMP gets in SRW
So right in the next "real" SRW game with recycled animationbecause the new anime is coming out and they have to shill it somehow.
>>
>>15327770
> Strapping kids to your giant robot
> Putting them on the fists where they'll get squished even if the other guy doesn't attack you
What an asshole.
>>
I said you'd save Ja mu. He could be the hit blooded Coustwell rival to Touyas Granteed. It also would have given the third Powerpuff a reason to exist.
>>
Let me guess the next fucking series debuts for X-Omega (it'll be mostly Sega franchise -> Sunrise franchise -> occassional movie cross-promoting shit anyway, but I'm not counting the latter in because it's kinda random)
- Infinite Ryvius (the next one) - Sunrise
- Virtual-On (to collaborate with that new Index game coming out) - Sega
- A new Brave - Sunrise
- Phantasy Star - Sega
- Tiger & Bunny - Sunrise
- Space Channel 5 - Sega
- Gundam Build Fighters - Sunrise
- Sonic (as in Metal Sonic and maybe Robotnik) - Sega
You guys continue.
>>
>>15327856
are you drunk posting anon?
>>
>>15327423
Play W.
>>
Is Legend the only good secret in K? Dahlia and Saudade is only as strong as fucking Brownie.
>>
Initial D in SRW when?
>>
>>15327861
Next could actually be Getter Robo Go, in theory.

They've been taunting us with what is probably a Getter for pretty long if it's just Shin.
>>
>>15327775
Real Robots in J except Arbalest is fucking weak though.
>>
>>15327882
>he forgot Freedom, Justice and Layzner Mk.II
>>
Anyone know what all of Hathaway's spirit commands are?
And I guess for that matter all of Judau's too. They're not on Akurasu.
>>
>>15327863
No I had it all planned out. He goes a bit nuts when he gets his Raftclans like in J, but you kick his ass and force him to eject, where you pick him up and hold him as a pow like Dwarka from Seed. Then, also like Dearka, he'd bond with the third Powerpuff, likely Festenia given her genkiness. Then you'd get him to come around, but he'd still be salty towards Toyota, and he'd go Fist of the North Star in Coustwell Brachium. It would have been perfect. As it is now, we are down a Powerpuff, and down one of the originals. It would have solved everything.
>>
>>15327882
Does Blade count?
>>
>>15327923
Hathaway
>gain
>grit
>intuition
>charge
>bravery
>soul

Judau
>Bullseye
>Persist
>Fortune
>Spirit
>Valor
>Soul
>>
>>15327931
Unique entries like Yamato are on their own tier.
>>
Perfect Bible when? I want to start my second playtrough of V already.
>>
File: Flapper girl.png (410KB, 675x510px) Image search: [Google]
Flapper girl.png
410KB, 675x510px
OG when?
>>
File: 1489810878401.jpg (41KB, 373x521px) Image search: [Google]
1489810878401.jpg
41KB, 373x521px
>>
>>15327921
I vaguely remember Buster, the Brains and their Chakra Extension spam, and the Aestie girls being pretty decent too. The Tekkamen go without saying.

Akito was screwed for most of the game after Gai dies, though, especially if you're too busy getting Great Zeorymer to care.
>>
>>15327934
So uh, why does Judau have Super Robot spirits

Actually, shit, Hathaway nearly does too. Neither of them even have Zero-In. How do you build around that? Tons of POTENTIAL?
>>
Can SRW fix AO?

I mean, they could always change it so that Getter Rays is what kills Human-Coralian hybrids
>>
>>15327921
The Reals conpensated the lower damage with combo attacks... which was thrown out the window when a bunch of the Supers, like the Choudenji and Mazinger bros got combo attacks as well
>>
>>15328019
I'm getting kind of tired of Getter Rays being the do everything energy.
But on the other hand, fuck AO. Whatever it takes to make it not suck
>>
>>15328001
Yeah, Judau has high newtype level and Hathaway has Xi's mobility. Just give their suits some mobility parts and you're set.
>>
>OGMD in Gematsu top 3 best imported title

Lul
>>
File: korsu.png (303KB, 512x765px) Image search: [Google]
korsu.png
303KB, 512x765px
I don't even upgrade its weapons but Dann is already one-shotting everyone
>>
>>15328091
It might help that you seem to be facing Zoids and King Gainer enemies in space, where they are shit.
>>
>>15328115
I didn't know terrain rating affect defense.
>>
>>15328091
He is 1/3 of the Holy Trinity for a reason.
>>
>>15328158
I really want to say it does in K. I know terrains are a huge goddamn deal in K, and I seem to remember seeing a B Space Super on my side getting hit for like 6000 damage or more.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-_cEbWYqqg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVDMQrX2Qfo

I still wonder how can everybody concentrate all their bitchings on the Cross Ange units and GranVang's animations when these two abominations get a fucking pass.
>>
>>15328178
That's either a boss unit or SEED mooks that fire nukes.

I don't think regular mooks have that much damage output especially to a super unless you're neglecting his level.
>>
>>15328181
They also changed Callidus' animation for no reason and it was such a downgrade from Z3, which is already a downgrade from Z1. Super Dragoon and Meteor are also fucking abominations.

Arondight and Zaft Red II looks pretty cool though, thankfully.
>>
>>15328181
Biggest pile of horseshit so far to me is Harute. Was that recycled directly from Z3? If so I understand why everyone hated that fucking game.
>>
>>15328198
You mean that ALL of the non-Qan[T] CB Gundams are recycled from Z3. And they're even that trashy to boot.
Just look at the Brave and compare that to fucking BX.
Raphael and Zabanya are only a bit less shittier but nonetheless.
And it's like 5 freaking games already but they can't even bullshit out a Full Saber attack for the Qan[T] (yes I'm only asking for a freaking attack, not a full add-on unit) with all those recycled assets, or with more effort, the ELS Qan[T].
>>
>>15328181
>Athrun just throws away the Meteor so he can do a cool pose while it explodes behind him
>>
>>15328209
I don't even know why they bother. There's so much quality work going on in V but when some stuff is blatantly half-assed it's just kind of a turn off.
>>
>>15328218
The thing that annoys me the most is that the METEOR attacks don't have DK.
>>
>>15328230
You could say the same about every SRW, though.
>>
File: 1489714812594.png (274KB, 1388x582px) Image search: [Google]
1489714812594.png
274KB, 1388x582px
>>
File: 1489760926911.png (378KB, 1382x579px) Image search: [Google]
1489760926911.png
378KB, 1382x579px
>>
>>15328238
Yeah, and it holds true for all of them.
No content is better than half-assed content Everytime.
>>
When's the next handheld game
>>
mada kibou ga aru
>>
>>15328305
Not canon
>>
What are the cross series special attack/defend quotes?
Does Might have any for the other series.
Kouji still have them for the Getter team?
CA units on the Gundams (Tusk with Setsuna for the VA reference?) etc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcXjTsCsAHo
It wasn't Euzeth.
>>
>>15322406

Anyone know?
>>
>>15328341
Tusk said something when supporting Shinn, at the very least.
>>
tadaima
>>
>>15328347
パラーンdegozaimasu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eivGXW8fwYQ&t=324s
>>
>>15327882
The reals actually aren't that much weaker than the supers in terms of base power since the high end reals cap out in the low 4000s and the average super sits in the 4000-4500 range. In addition to nearly all of them carrying Soul and some sort of combo attack which does push their final damage to roughly on par to Zeorymer who only has Valor.

Its just that everyone remembers the outliers like Blade and Mazinkaiser who have 5000+ base power on their solo finishers in addition to combo attacks which inflates their damage to ridiculous levels. Or in Arbalest's case the unit that can get almost a 4x damage multiplier on its finisher.
>>
>>15328028
The only real outliers when it came to combos were the Mazingers and Blade. The Choudenji Bros would be hilariously weak if they didn't get a combo since 4300-4400 base power with only Valor would make them weaker than every other MC unit that wasn't first run Belezulute/Coustwell since RR Touya/Calvina don't learn Soul.
>>
>>15328348
I'm pretty sure that if they can use Funnels with Pseudo-Newtype then they should be able to make use of those bonuses as well.
>>
>Ryuu Murakami still hasn't get any role since his debut as Hibiki three years ago.
Is Hibiki cursed or something ?
>>
>>15328506
Hibiki, the true hope of shinka, was just so powerful that producers are afraid of what might happen if they stole his voice
>>
GETTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 16746989865.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
16746989865.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>15328347
>Zeorymer are Nanohas
>Great Zeorymer are Brolys
Sounds about right.
>>
>>15328506
>tfw Hibiki will have a new VA in his future appearence
>>
>>15328519
Still lost to Debtman 4 - 1
>>
>>15328545

I never really liked how they put so much emphasis on the SUUUUUNNNN part of Stoner Sunshine.

Should be STONNNNAAAA SUUUNNSHIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAANNNN
>>
Anybody here hype for the new SRW ?
>>
>>15328634
I'd need to see it first, bub.
But, considering the quality of the recent SRWs, I probably won't be..
>>
>>15328634

Hype for what? I don't think i've seen news for a new SRW
>>
File: IN THIS BUSINESS.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IN THIS BUSINESS.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>15328634
YOU SEE BANPRESTO...
>>
>>15328634
No news yet. And I will start playing V in 2 weeks. So, plenty of time for me
>>
>>15328634
they need to take a 2 year break and come up with fresh new ideas
>>
>>15328642
No, they need to take a 2 year break to develop ensure quality check on the final product
>>
>>15328642
We can only hope.
>>
File: a88.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a88.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
SRW Switch

What are your hopes & dreams and what are your fears?
>>
>>15328654
hope and dreams like that Wii U SRW
>>
>>15328642
Nah, they need a 2-year break to let licenses elapse and negotiate for a new batch of series.
>>
>>15328654

They will be Vita ports. Similar specs and not having a second screen makes it dirty easy to make games for both consoles.
>>
>>15328634
Do you know something that we don't?
>>
>>15328654
I hope is also on Wii U or 3DS, I'm not buying that shit console yet
>>
>>15328698
The Wii U is dead, if there's gonna be a new SRW, it's obviously going to come out for Switch.
>>
>>15328698

As the other anon said, wii u is dead, and it would be one hell of a downgrade that is not worth the effort to make it for 3ds
>>
>>15328640
>OG Wrestling Federation
>>
Well this Tetsuya looks quite different from the original one.
Even Kouji throughout s the different shows still looked like Kouji.
>>
>>15328746
He's Kouji's uncle in Shin's version
>>
>>15328580
>tfw Hibiki's new VA is a GIRL
>>
File: Morgana drawn by Futaba's VA.jpg (59KB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
Morgana drawn by Futaba's VA.jpg
59KB, 864x486px
>>15328782
and it's pic related
>>
>>15328782
>They replace him with Symphogears' Hibiki
>>
File: aoi voicing hibiki.jpg (607KB, 1696x1200px) Image search: [Google]
aoi voicing hibiki.jpg
607KB, 1696x1200px
>>15328797
>>
File: IMG_4256.jpg (508KB, 3549x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4256.jpg
508KB, 3549x540px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh9znQtyIlI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Id24og3Wko
Which do you prefer?
>>
Fucking kek that Embryo final moment
>>
So, what was the reason why Tetsuya faked amnesia and defected from your team again?
>>
>>15328828
Z, by far.
>>
>>15328828
I prefer this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4jHEGYfFpk

They should just give this to you from the start of all new games
>>
>>15328839
Best OG unit.
>>
>>15328825
What's the usually large one?
Also how many differences are there from the Unicorn and banshee.
>Turn A sticking out as usual
>>
>>15328828
Easily Z's.
>>
>>15328849
Xi
>>
>>15328825
Xi's a big guy
>>
>>15328857
>>15328853
Ksi
>>
>>15328857
For you
>>
>>15328654
My crazy pipe dream is Kirby: Planet Robobot and The Wonderful 101
>>
>>15328839
Goat
>>
>>15328858
Ξ
>>
File: 1459050128061.png (645KB, 610x541px) Image search: [Google]
1459050128061.png
645KB, 610x541px
>>15328861
>>
>>15328862
We don't deserve such things.
>>
>>15328862
>Bonta kun and Kirby conversations
>>
>>15328869
someone get this hothead outta here
>>
File: Tetsuyas.png (434KB, 1217x611px) Image search: [Google]
Tetsuyas.png
434KB, 1217x611px
Which one is the superior Tetsuya ?.
>>
>>15328834

He didn't want to risk telling Kouji about Mazinger ZERO because if Kouji started doubting himself ZERO would go om nom nom.

And also the fact that he's legally dead.
>>
>>15328828

Not really the most valid comparison - Great Mazinger in V is very clearly designed to be a starter unit in its animations, to be replaced by MAZIN EMPEROR G later on.
>>
File: 189758095709.jpg (421KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
189758095709.jpg
421KB, 720x576px
>>15328862
KIRBY AND SHINN ARE FUCKING PISSED.
FOR NO REASON
>>
>>15328937
But who is The Exceeder?
Is it Tetsuya? Souji? Chitose?
>>
>>15327926
That's what Kudo-La is for.
>>
>>15328944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLp0ZJGaL8E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVDMQrX2Qfo
Is this a more fair comparison
>>
>>15328828
V's Thunder Break is the hypest shit.
>>
>>15329045
Yeah but Z1's has Tetsuya throw a sword into a guy and use it as a lightning rod, you gotta admit that's pretty cool
>>
>>15329048
Oh yeah, I like Z's better otherwise, but I just love that Thunder Break.
>>
>>15329036
Man.
Am I the only crazy that doesn't like Ignited?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTjN6gC35t0

Why does B.B Soft & Terada hate Grendizer so much?

They'll put boring Mazinger and Getter in every game but exclude Grendizer
>>
>>15329056
I love ignited, but I don't really care for V's rendition.
The instruments they chose are kind of obnoxious.
>>
>>15329063
Same, I just used the vocal version of Ignited.
>>
>>15328828
This is really making me wish that SRW Z1 was in English.
>>
>>15328828
While we're talking about Great Mazinger, what does "Hissa-po" or whatever that word Tetsuya said before Thunder Break mean?
>>
>>15329072
Hissa-power. He stuck hissatsu and power into one word.
Truly, a sentou no puro da ze.
>>
>>15329063
I don't mind it other than the intro where it sounds like a bunch of cows mooing at the end of it.
>>
>>15329067
>>15329063
Hell, I'm considering trying to figure out how to take Ignited out of the ISO and put in Life Goes On instead on Z1
>>
>>15329077
*tl note: hissatsu means deadly/death-bringing. It has no English equivalent so we left it untranslated to retain the nuance.
>>
>>15329025
Then you've still got a spare Powerpuff.
>>
>>15329096
Touya has one, Calvina has one, and then Kudo-La gets one. What's the issue?
>>
>>15329060
It's not from Tarada, or B.B. It's Japan that don't give a fuck about Grendizer.
>>
>>15328839
Can Mazin Emperor G takes out Getter Emperor?
>>
>>15329109
>>15329060
I hope they care enough about Mazinger Angels, that has no Grendizer in it.
>>
>>15329101
If you're going to have someone in Coustwell, why make up a new character? This isn't 00.
>>
>>15329116
Kudo-la's almost guaranteed to be the Coustwell's pilot considering how much Banpresto's referenced said character in MD. A plot arc isn't even all that hard to make since you can just do the usual revenge bullshit before they make up and then on the next stage Kudo La + the main powerpuff uses Brachium Finish.
>>
>>15329082
And I'd like to replace Zips in K with L's version of Ignited.
>>
Kudo-La was name dropped so many times by Jua-Mu in MD
>>
>>15329101
>Touya

He will learn to pilot Dracodeus without girls, at some point.
>>
>>15329145
>>15329160
Haven't finished OGMD, any image for Kudo-La?
Will he become super speeshul snowflake the actual true son of the Emperor of Fury and the blood brother of Hayami princess?
>>
>SRWJ and SRWD carried the plot of OG series.
>Still no remakes for them on Switch
>>
>>15329215
it should be easy to remake D with z3 and V assets
>>
>>15329209
>he
>>
>>15329215
Wow, can't wait to play a game I've already played but this time with purrty grafix.

What a fantastic use of resources.
>>
>>15329224
they can fix the shit armor values
>>
>>15329215
>SRWJ and SRWD carried the plot of OG series.

?
>>
>>15329228
Oooh, what a big change.
>>
>>15329209
>>15329145
Reminder that a non-FULL POWERED COUSTWELL BRACHIUM piloted by Tou-Ya or Jua-Mu attack power is already a bit higher than Granteed Dracodeus minus its Infinity Calibur.
Imagine if Kudo-La gets to pilot Coustwell Brachium which is secretly made to absorb Kadoom Hack'em.

>>15329224
Not that anon, but recycling and remodeling a popular IP is one of the good business practice. Afterall people still eat recycled Zeta Gundam on every SRW ever.
>>
>>15329240
Coustwell Brachium is only stronger by virture of it being a secret. Chances are they're going to nerf it a bit and put Brachium Finish on the old finisher's damage value.
>>
File: bt3150114.png (38KB, 130x130px) Image search: [Google]
bt3150114.png
38KB, 130x130px
>>15329209
>he
>>
>>15329224
Yeah but faggots will still eat up shit like FFVII Remake, Pokemon and Zelda games anyway.
Who knows, maybe that even includes you.
>>
>>15329240
>>15329248
but is he stronger than Madara Uchiha?
>>
>>15329253
>>15329222
Any image of Kudo-La?
Is it a she?
>>
Coustwell Brachium is getting the nerf, just like Forte Gigas did in MD
>>
It's here - that's right, the latest release of the GR Demo with new missions, in case you somehow missed it.

That's a nice cut in Giant Robo has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX_2znfZQuc
>>
>>15329259
No image in MD

Only Jua-Mu keeps name dropping Kudo-La
>>
>>15329291
What did he talk about?
>>
>>15329301
He's a friend in cryo sleep or a member of his family. No other info for now.
>>
I hope all those olde OG robots get an upgrade. For now I want a playable Garberus, and an upgrade for D protags robots since we already have an upgrade for Alteisen, Weisritter and Soulgain in the form of those from Endless Frontier.
>>
>>15329321
>SRWOGMD 2: Kudo-La Counterattack
>>
>>15329341
>since we already have an upgrade for Alteisen, Weisritter and Soulgain in the form of those from Endless Frontier.
None of those are upgrades.
Nacht you could argue, but it's more of a sidegrade, it loses the focus on the bunker for more claymores
>>
>>15329341
Just give me my Gigan upgrade with Missile Anchors please.
>>
>>15329353
>Implying Lazypresto won't just use it and be done with it.
>>
>>15329376
Gigan is strong enough in OGMD. I want to build it for pseudo-Granzon Mapper but failed to do it.
>>
>>15329341
Did the D protags not already get upgrades
>>
>>15329393
Story upgrade yes. We need to wait until the next OG for how they will deal with Perfectio.
>>
When Lottie and Veit show up they should have the latest Grungust and Huckebein.
>>
>>15329448
Yes, I can't wait for Mars Grungust that's bigger than the entire omniverse and Huckebein Finale that can shoot White Hole that will casually crush the entire omniverse.
>>
>>15329341

Fuck Garberus, I want Medius Locus. Didn't they simply ditch it for Garberus instead of transforming into AI1 giant blob? Therefore they could always find whrever they dropped it and give it some used.
>>
>>15328936
Different Tetsuyas for different occasions.

A scenario where you can have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>15329504
The left one is Blade,not Tetsuya. He is rusing you.
>>
File: 2017-03-18 12.24.34.jpg (1MB, 1885x1060px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-18 12.24.34.jpg
1MB, 1885x1060px
Tetsuya had the best lines in V.
>>
>>15329514

Error. Those are Tetsuya and Blade. Two different characters. It is like thinking Ratsel and Elzam are the same person
>>
>Maito and Sally get married (obviously)
>they're both like 15-16 at best
Man, I hate short wedding dresses.

Putting my fetishes aside, I hope Da-Garn gets in next.
But I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Exkaiser get in, because it's probably the easiest Brave series to stick in a SRW
>>
>>15329525
When's Layzelber gonna get in
>>
>>15329519
As expected of the exceeder
>>
>>15329538
Anonymous, I'm pretty sure I am the exceeder.

After all, the music video for it is in the desert.
>>
>>15329519
Did we know the reason Tetsuya get this new upgrade in a glorified fanfic game?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1024x750px
the only thing BB studio might consider remaking is Impact,because they know fans will eat it up.
Well,Re-remaking I guess,maybe this time it won't be a slog
>>
>>15329542
More to the point, why is it only Mazinger and Getter that this shit happens to.
You may as well throw Durandal into the CE allegory for Reborn Gundam at this point.
>>
>>15329542
The same reason Kouji got one twenty years ago in the same glorified fanfic series? It looks cool and why not?
>>
>>15329481
Yeah, the transformed Medius Locus is just abandoned. Not really sure they could do anything with it, since it didn't have many attacks outside of the boomerangs (the AI-1 attacks is obviously absent), and they also have to fill in the chest with something.
>>
>>15329546
I'd honestly be down for an Impact remake, to be honest. My main issues with it were mainly on the technical side anyway and a remake would fix that.
>>
>>15329541
>Song title is THE EXCEEDER/NEW BLUE
>One who, or that which, exceeds
Soji theme is black bullet so he is not the exceeder.
Chitose is thicc so her fat can be categorized as the exceeder.
But now that your limiter is released, are you also a NEW BLUE?
>>
>>15329542
There was this new toy coming up and the fanfic game was just the right place to promote it in.
>>
>>15329568
Earth Fleet Tenku is NEW BLUE
Z-Blue was in previous game,now it's NEW BLUE
>>
>>15329546
Midorikawa's Cybuster is on a slump because of its prana converter. Banpresto won't put Midorikawa arpound for their talkshow much unless Terada decide to bring back Spirit to Ra Geas again.
>>
>>15329571
Can NEW BLUE even access true awakening aka shinka?
>>
>>15329400
They already did; they sealed him away. Same thing that happened in D.
>>
>>15329570
I thought terada convinced Dynapro first to put a new mecha on SRWV before the toy came up.

>>15329549
Yes, I want Valsion piloted by Scirocco to just like SRWF
>>
>>15329581
But he can come back, that's why they need Granteed Dracodeus to destroy Cross Gate.
>>
>>15329228

And J's shitty AI that ignores all your reals, and the nightmarishly large maps that force you to spend 50 turns running at each new wave of reinforcements on the other side of the level, and the fact that evasion rates scale way too high for reals (both yours and your enemies) and there's no hit% upgrade bar meaning you're almost guaranteed a 0% on real bosses
>>
I want a harder than Dark Soul SRW.
>>
>>15329560

What AI1 attacks? I thought all the cool attacks it had were product of the Terminus energy engine they picked from the defeated Garmraid/cerberus, which is what triggered its evolution in first place through the DG cell-esque Lasmunanium.

Besides, are you sure the big orb in the chest was AI1? It looks awfully a bit too big to be a mere artificial intelligence core and if I remember well, garmraid also had a similar core. Couldn't the orb be the TE engine?
>>
>>15329600
>dork souls
>hard
gimme a Last Remnant SRW then we'll talk
>>
>>15329610
Is it harder than classic nintendo?
>>
>>15329583
Nope. They were approached by Dynamic Pro first.
>>
>>15329626
How do you know this
>>
>>15329610
I had a much easier time with Last Remnant than SRW3.
>>
>>15329519
is Mazin Emperor G stronger than ZERO both lorewise and gameplay wise?
>>
>>15329600
>@G
>AP
>>
>>15329642
i slept through the last stage of @G because of how boring is it.
>>
>>15329641
Koji is stronger than Tetsuya thats for certain
>>
File: Rare Seven heros.jpg (395KB, 681x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rare Seven heros.jpg
395KB, 681x600px
>>15329610
>Last Remnant
>Hard
Gimme a Romancing SaGa 2 hard SRW and THEN we'll talk.
>>
>>15329657
So Koji ability etc ingame as the pilot is stronger than Tetsuya?
is that because he is stacking Attacker and Mazin Power?
>>
>>15329600
More than harder, i would like missions with more elaborate goals. I'm replaying SRW MD these days and although SRW V is fun, OG is a better game on all fronts, including the variety of situations.
>The clash against Debudedabide on that damned pyramid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M70MaKL5qr8

Although OG series does not sell much i'm glad that still exists.
>>
>>15329253

i always hear that KOROSU when i see that.image of Jua-mu.
>>
>>15329682
As you should, 地球人め.
>>
>>15329588
Except that another Crossgate will just warp into the system to kick off @3's plot, so destroying the Crossgate in MD accomplished jack shit.

Also given how long it took Perfectio to come back last time he's probably going to be gone a while unless BP gets exceptionally lazy.
>>
>>15329641
>is Mazin Emperor G stronger than ZERO both lorewise
nope
>and gameplay wise?
double nope
>>
>>15329655
SRW @gaiden is challenging without being frustrating. it is a good example, overall.
>>
>>15329703
Why did they put Tetsuya on secondary shit again then?
Tetsuya will never shine under Koji shadow.
>>
File: Kurous harem route.jpg (105KB, 746x545px) Image search: [Google]
Kurous harem route.jpg
105KB, 746x545px
Truly the superior route.
>>
>>15329712
Kouji is younger generation and all that jazz
>>
>>15329715
Do not fall for SRWDB/GR's secret plan to popularize Tristia in the west.

He's a servant of evil.
>>
File: ListenToMe.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
ListenToMe.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>15329114
Nooooooooooooo

ZERO likely could take it on, though.
>>
>>15329712
>if someone has a stronger mech than you you're 'secondary shit'
So you're one of those faggots who only fields the most OP unit in the game every stage?
>>
>>15329708
bosses constantly refilling their HP is bullshit though.
>>
>>15329720
I had expected Cal to be a flattie but she's surprisingly busty. I'm somewhat interested in the Tristia stuff not but my heart is still stuck with the Kiseki series.
>>
>>15329712
In SRW, Tetsuya has always been under the shadow of Koji.
>>
>>15329727
Not in @G I think.
>>
>>15329712
Just be glad he has any significant plot focus again. At this point I just want them to bring back Jun and remember that she exists, damn it.
>>
>>15329729
Only by virtue of his extended availability. Kaiser got enormously buffed in @G.
>>
>>15329727
There's several games with the Toei cast where Kaiser doesn't exist, and therefore Great is either better than or at the worst on par with Z.
>>
>>15329724
Oh, come on ... it just happens towards the end and it still manageable without problems if you play smart instead of throwing all your skills at the beginning like a noob.
>>
>>15329729
>Not in @G I think.

NOT in @G ? There is a whole part where Tetsuya unleashes his inferiority complex towards Koji in @G.
>>
What SRW has the best gameplay?
>>
>>15329732
And guess who can pilot Kaiser in @G? Tetsuya.
>>
>>15329631
They said it in a prerelease interview
>>
>>15329754
Yes, and you point is?
>>
>>15329776
If you're trying to argue Tetsuya is 'overshadowed' because Kaiser is a stronger unit than Great, then your argument is shit since he can pilot either one.

Obviously as a character he has way more plot focus and development in @G.
>>
>>15329603
The TE Engine is inside the blob, yeah, but the thing is stated in MX to the AI1's core. The thing had liquified the Lasmunanium around itself, using the cells to grow and expand.

So, in essence, AI1 used the not-DG Cells to make his core grow giant.
>>
>>15329789
No, I'm saying that Tetsuya always comes after Koji for role and historical importance. Koji is the first one, the "Superman" of Go Nagai robot. You might like Tetsuya more, but in SRW is always subordinate to Koji. If there is no Koji, there is not even Tetsuya.
>>
>>15329048
Only sometimes though. He only uses Thunder Break Sword as... I think Air To Ground?

>>15329072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDjkXkMTg-c

Hissatsu powaaaaa, Sanda Bureikuuu~

>>15329736
There's also 2, where Tetsuya doesn't exist and Kouji upgrades to Great Mazinger.
>>
>>15329801
I hope they just replace the blob with a new Engine thing and make it usable again, Medius form 2 was always one of my favorite OGs.
>>
File: friends for no reason.jpg (110KB, 750x546px) Image search: [Google]
friends for no reason.jpg
110KB, 750x546px
That's cool and all GR guy but where's Reimu.
>>
>>15329804
>but in SRW is always subordinate to Koji.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
>If there is no Koji, there is not even Tetsuya.
Just because you get them as a package deal outside of certain awful games like K or >>15329805 or ones that feature Shin Flopzinger before V doesn't make one 'subordinate' to the other.

This is in fact a large part of Tetsuya's character arc in SRWs, getting over his inferiority complex and standing side-by-side with Kouji as brothers, not as a pawn or also-ran.
>>
>>15329811
Go to bed Tetsuya
>>
>>15329680
>OG team will never make another licensed SRW.
>>
>>15329819
I hope og ends soon so the MX team gets to work again in normal SRW
>>
>>15329871
>gets to work again in normal SRW
>Never

SRW NEO OG reboot, with SRW Z, K, L, OE, Scramble Commander, OX, UX, BX and V.
>>
File: 9592233801186.jpg (272KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
9592233801186.jpg
272KB, 1280x960px
what's his problem?
>>
File: pleple.jpg (74KB, 554x738px) Image search: [Google]
pleple.jpg
74KB, 554x738px
>>
>>15329894
K's far more likely to end up in the current OG. Especially when MD pretty much said that Symphatia and Cytron are both bootleg versions of another system and Ru Cobol fits in just fine with the evil spirits do evil shit subplot that Dark Brain and Perfectio are a part of.
>>
File: heavy laughter ensues.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
heavy laughter ensues.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>OG reboot

>people still think it's going to be a thing
>>
>>15329947
Dude the roster's getting so bloated. 90% of the cast are literally just there and don't do anything. They have to do it eventually, after Keisar Ephes most likely.
>>
>>15329928
Did you give Puru the ZZ? I'm kinda expecting some MAPW shenanigans here.
>>
>>15329934

Man, sounds like in that case, the next game with be a gaiden or use another title to avoid mentioning the cursed "3" number featuring W as the main plot. After all, they absolutely never used two GBA games plots at the same time and most likely the same will be true with their succesors the DS games.

And then K will happen along alpha 3, as they have been really delaying finishing alpha, most likely because they are saving it for the final episode.
>>
>>15329960
>they never did X
>therefore they'll absolutely never do X in the future
I hate posts like these
>>
>>15329960
>After all, they absolutely never used two GBA games plots at the same time

There's a first time for everything
>>
>>15329974
>>15329977

It's been four games in a row that only used respectively A, R, D and J.

Surely there's a method to their madness. That and banpresto is pretty stingy about the number of games per OG, only using the bare minimum and then adding some og filler and obscure games with minimal plots easily added.
>>
>>15329953
>90% of the cast are literally just there and don't do anything

It's almost like they're military and are just doing their duty.
>>
>>15329960
W's OG plot is almost entirely crammed into its second half, K's OG plot is basically just Mist and friends beating up Edax whenever they show up so that needs fleshing out and L's OG plot is laughable.

There's no real reason for Banpresto to not use more than one of them at a time beyond muh patterns. Especially if they're going to avoid using Z1 (and for a good reason too since personally the OG cast would like a bunch of retards if they fell for the bullshit that caused Zeuth vs Zeuth after like 5 games together).
>>
>>15329996

If this happened to a regular SRW game, people would be bitching and whining to hell and back. Why treat og like a precious child to be pampered, cared for and white knighted?
>>
A-R-L
D-J-K
W-???-???
>>
>>15329953
>>
>>15330014
W's closest links would probably be Z and UX
>>
Axel mentions Moon is Feddie territory in Shadow Mirror dimension in MD

Final L boss is on the Moon

A R L it is

D for Symphatia
J for Cytron
K for Krystal Heart

D J K it is
>>
>>15330014
W-UX- V
>>
>>15329953
That's like almost every SRW game cast
>>
>>15330054
They'd easily use the Database as substitutes for the Black History in Z maybe even throw in references of what happened in their actual source games.

>>15329990
If you're going to follow muh patterns then NEO would get in the next game because its the next game on the list by the XO team. Meaning that it leap frogged over SC2 which came out in 2007 and K which came out 7 months earlier in the game.
>>
>>15330073
Not like it can't be be used in multiple plots. Keep in mind that R's plot, thanks to Duminuss (or however you spell that), is connected to Dark Brain and thus the "Evil Whatevers from Beyond the Gate!" plotline
>>
>>15330073
>NEO would get in the next game because its the next game on the list by the XO team.

Given XO is the only game by the XO team to be in SRW, and they didn't use anything unique to XO anyway, that isn't a definable pattern.
>>
>>15330081
GC/XO guys did GC/XO, NEO and OE didn't they? Those three could easily substitute for the Compact 2 -> Compact 3 -> MX pattern.
>>
Whoops no, Cytron System has always been Fury tech, but Fury acquired Krystal Heart or Krishna Heart on Earth and modified it to be installed into the Cytron System
>>
>>15328825
3 Exia but only one Gundam X?
>>
>>15330095
They did XO, Neo, and OE.

They didn't do GC.
>>
>>15328825

>Hero gundam is pure white, and even is named after a beast of purity and goodness
>Enemy gundam is dark as the evil soul of its pilot, as expected from evil incarnate

Fukui!!!!!
>>
What robutt will we get in the next OG?

RaveRaid
Super Soulsaber Unit 2

Something new like Ex Exbein & G Burnkwaran
>>
>>15330135
Considering Raveraid was meant for MD, I'm going to put my money on that.
>>
>>15330135

True Huckebein EX. Not that garbage shit of exexbein.

It will have a combination attack with Grungust Kai and will be piloted by Rin/Ring/whatever.
>>
>>15330162
>True Huckebein EX. Not that garbage shit of exexbein.

I mean, it's not like Huckebein EX is that great either. It's just a rusted Type 2.
>>
>>15330003
Because in regular SRW people didn't sign a contract saying they'll be the government's bitch and do whatever for X years, be it working their ass off in a sandpit or chilling in a hangar killing time? It's generally civilians forced into piloting giant robots by extreme circumstances working with the military to resolve said extraordinary circumstances.
>>
>>15330179

Obviously it would be an upgrade in same style that Grungust got its own upgrade. It would also be free of newtype bullshit, you can leave it to that imitation of eggsbein that it doesn't really need the black hole cannon to do its shit.
>>
>>15330185

og has plenty of people who aren't members of the army as well. So your example doesn't exactly work as it is in the same situation as normal SRW.
>>
>>15330197
>Obviously it would be an upgrade in same style that Grungust got its own upgrade.

But that is the Exexbein.

You can bitch about the design all you want, but the fact is the Exexbein is the OG Huckebein EX. and fuck you it's a cool design, even has a mini Nendou Bakusaiken because its a unit that has parts from a Type 3 Huckebein and can thus use an attack that was originally going to involve what became the Boxer Frame. Also HYPER GALACTICA BUSTER.
>>
>>15330218

Grungust Kai is the same old Grungust but better. eggsexbein is some shitty abomination that dares to call itself the entire line's successor, better than all the other three combined could ever be. It is no way the same original Huckebein unit but better.
>>
>>15330252
>It is no way the same original Huckebein unit but better.

Neither was the original Huckebein EX.

Grungust Kai is the successor to the original Grungust, and is (as of OGII and OGMD) the capstone on the line. Exexbein is the successor to the original Huckebein and is (as of OGII and OGMD) the capstone on the line.
>>
>>15330073
Shu will Alpha Gaiden everyone, and it will be fused with Z.
>>
>>15330073
Z will be post script with Masaki dying and the Cybuster turning into Shuroga so they can restart Z or give them back their spheres
>>
>>15330135
SoulGunner
>>
>>15330162
The database entry talks about how the Exbeins are worse than the old ones anyway, they're all set for an upgrade.
>>
>>15330644
Because they have no Tronium. The Exbeins are Huckebein Type 3s without Tronium, so they're inherently worse.
>>
>ace Akito
>give him all the enemy phase counter skills
>accel into the middle enemy units first phase and end turn
>distortion field everything to death
I feel like I'm watching the game play itself
>>
>>15330135

Raftclans Justinia, the bluish purple raftclans Touya's dad used to pilot, with Touya and Calvina being able to pilot it together and switch who's the leader on the fly, with entirely new finishers for each of them, also maybe give it a cape

A made-up og mech based entirely around bits

R-Gun gets a sword mode

R-BAN, R-PREI, R-OS
>>
>>15330710
It does have the space reserved for BH Engine though.
>>
File: shinji2.png (353KB, 1098x677px) Image search: [Google]
shinji2.png
353KB, 1098x677px
why is Unit 13 so gay?

no Regen EN what is this shit?

otherwise its perfect
>>
>>15330808
>that spoiler
I believe you mean ART-2 and ART-3.
>>
File: fuck dragons.jpg (134KB, 750x393px) Image search: [Google]
fuck dragons.jpg
134KB, 750x393px
>Dragon clan chasing off like 10 Mycenae Gods

Shinn was right
>>
>>15331116
Just toss an EN part on it anon
>>
>>15331167
i was saving those for the Might Gaines and the Muteki duo

I guess I could bench Kappei
>>
>>15331116
>Why is /m/ game so gay?
Gee I wonder why
>>
>>15328944

When is Boss Borot going to get a SRW upgrade?
>>
>>15331301
Technically Shin.
>>
Say I want to buy SRW V, where would I go?
>>
>>15331338
singapore

maybe the Philippines if you want to fuck a ladyboi
>>
>>15329762
Didn't Terada promote the toy two days before it was revealed in the reveal trailer?
>>
since V didn't have Joint Dragon Fire will it show up the next time we get Might Gaine in SRW?

i want my 11 flying trains attack.

is there a brave series with trucks?

we could then make japanese truck jokes.
>>
Playin' og2, who do I give the repair/supply units to?

Radha would be a good candidate but I can't really find a good unit for her
>>
>>15331452
the battleships
>>
>>15331365
The Tamashii Nations stream, yes.
Which was what I was referring to, but I couldn't recall what the stream was for at the time of the post, so I just went with "prerelease interview".
>>
>>15331452
I usually just give Radha the AM Gunner
>>
So I just finished V, my first SRW and first imported game ever
A. Fuck the Japs and their stupid circle button
B. This game was such a time sink I had no idea going in
C. It was actually fucking awesome game. 8.5/10 kudos to Koji's VA on those Zero screams
D. Should I watch Cross Ange if I hate SEED? And that endgame mech isn't actually in Full Metal Panic, is it? Is Leonard even in the anime? He looks like Griffith. ALOT
>>
>>15331584
>And that endgame mech isn't actually in Full Metal Panic, is it? Is Leonard even in the anime?

the anime never got that far.
>>
>>15331592

Not yet but didn't they announce last year that they'd be bringing the manga events to tv?
>>
>>15331592
Leonard IS in the anime, but, yeah, it never gets to using Belial.
>>
>>15331584
watch cross ange when youre drunk and/or high
>>
>>15331605
>watching any anime without being stoned out of your gourd
How do you even
>>
>>15331616
weed is expensive, and K2 is some nasty shit
>>
File: Tram_gundam.png (501KB, 757x542px) Image search: [Google]
Tram_gundam.png
501KB, 757x542px
We get a gundam circle jerk and Brave Express Might Gaine, and yet Terada doesn't put this beauty in the game?

For shame.
>>
>>15331584
You should embrace the superior circle button as accept. It just makes sense.
>>
>>15331584
>O for decline
>X for accepting
it just does not make any sense.
>>
>>15331584
>not ZERO/10
pleb
>>
>>15329928
How do you get to this specific screen?
>>
>>15331818
Skill
>>
>>15331818
Buy it on amazon or your nearest electronics retailer.
>>
File: ULJS00041_00375.jpg (122KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ULJS00041_00375.jpg
122KB, 1366x768px
>10 SP Drive
> Final attack is Missiles with 3-8 range that is Post-Movement
> Beam Saber deals 10k without crit if max Morale
What is wrong with this game.
>>
>Bonta-kun of Death
>>
>>15331869
don't forget the combo attack that has like a 105 morale requirement
>>
So, with OE flopping that hard, will we ever see the Zoids, Patlabor or Keroro again in a future SRW?
>>
>>15331879
Which is 10 EN
>>
>>15331869
>>15331879
>Dream colored chasing intensifies
>>
>>15331671
Accept should be the closest button to your thumb you yellow monkeyman

I held my controller sideways the whole game
>>
>>15331344
No, no, ladybois would be Thailand. You go here for, uh, Chinese-looking qts, I guess.
>>
>>15331892
We've already seen most of what was in OE again, so I seriously doubt they'd discriminate.

Mind, it might be a while until Patlabor or Keroro come back.
>>
>>15331936
to be fair south east asia is rife with ladybois
>>
>>15331584
>Should I watch Cross Ange if I hate SEED?
Yes. Cross Ange is pretty dumb and the first few eps are legit terrible, but it gets better (or at least more entertaining) from there. I think I had more fun with it than Seed or Destiny; Ange herself was pretty based by the end and the show took itself far less seriously overall than most gendums.
>And that endgame mech isn't actually in Full Metal Panic, is it? Is Leonard even in the anime?
It isn't; they didn't animate that far into the story yet.

Leonard did show up briefly in Second Raid as a bit character, even if an important one; note that he shows up in W (which is animu FMP only) even if he only does shit in the background.
>>
>>15331879
>>15331899
It's a nice consolation prize after that fucking final stage.
>>
>>15329077
>>15329805
>It's actually Hissatsu Power
This language is a mystery.
>>
>>15331879
>>15331899
And has a 1.7 power multiplier. One point fucking seven. It's one of the strongest attacks in the entire game, especially considering both pilots can back it up with Soul.
>>
>>15331927
Autism.
>>
>>15332234
>note that he shows up in W (which is animu FMP only) even if he only does shit in the background.

He did? W was a long time ago and I didn't know the significance of Leonard back then, but where does he show up?
>>
>>15331584
>Play a crossover anime game
>But has not seen any of the anime that are crossing over

In some cultures, this is considered rude.
>>
>>15332978
Uses his Whispered powers to feed knowledge to the Database and, so, Inference just lets him be. All in all, he just hangs around.
>>
File: AngryShu.png (86KB, 343x332px) Image search: [Google]
AngryShu.png
86KB, 343x332px
>>15332981
Sahib, I barely have enough time to play one mission a day and you expect me to plow through a bunch of new series?

Now that is rude!
>>
>>15332992
>work from 8AM to 4PM
>go to the gym
>come back and clear content in FFXI
>prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the following day
>get 8 hours of rest.
>every day for the past few weeks
>still have time to watch anime people recommend, or shows I've been interested in but didn't get around to finishing/watching.

Could it be, Anonymous-kyun, that you're mismanaging your time?

Mastering scheduling and time is a vital step in becoming Top Sahib, you know.
>>
>>15332985
He also got the Database to kidnap Kaname and Tessa.
>>
>>15332978
Aside from the segments from Second Raid where he shows up, he mainly hangs out with the Database wow wow.
>>
>YFW HD EXA NOVA SHOOT OVER IN OG
>>
File: 1338919270539.gif (802KB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
1338919270539.gif
802KB, 275x206px
>>15333048
> Miho Itoi's updated W designs
>>
File: sweating jaegers.png (514KB, 680x676px) Image search: [Google]
sweating jaegers.png
514KB, 680x676px
>>15333069
>updated Aria
>>
>>15333091
Will Aria actually be playable this time or is she going to be permanently stuck with Valzacard again
>>
Has anybody not gotten the secret scenario after 42? I used Tactical Charge multiple times on the stage, and I still can't seem to unlock the secret.
>>
>>15333155
From Akurasu, you need to go to the factory to unlock it after clearing the stage 42.
>>
>>15333170
Yeah, i did that as well, but I didn't get anything after. Unless I'm supposed to buy something or whatever?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8uFeBJxX1Q

>YFW HD
>>
>>15333305
Who will voice him, /srwg/?
>>
>>15333341
Char
>>
>>15330135
>>15330135
Some unit from W
>>
Do I want shin getter robo or powered getter G? I'm at mission 36 in @G.

I never watched that show and am having a tough time discerning between the two but I've grown to like ryouma, benkai, and hayato even if their start machine has been something of a let down the whole game.
>>
New Thread:
>>15333468
>>
>>15328091
Dann and the GxS storyline were the one saving grace of that shit game.
>>
>>15329924
>abusive dad yells at his tiny son for being so tiny
>>
Anyone know where I can find Flacs or something of the MD soundtrack? Did anyone buy it? I can seem to find any legit links, the closest I can find involves a weird encryption method involving descrypting the code of the webpage and following a series of links buried within.

I just want Doomsday in 320kbps or higher.
Thread posts: 422
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.