[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching Zeta Gundam and I did not like it at all.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 15

File: garbage.jpg (49KB, 225x341px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
49KB, 225x341px
This was the fabled Zeta Gundam? This is the best the Gundam meta-series has to offer? You have got to be fucking kidding me. This was a mess of monumental proportions, that's what it was. I mean from where to start?

The scenario had so many interesting themes to touch and they went with the most ludicrously justified greenpeace mockery they could come up with. They kept introducing girls that became tied inexplicably fast with the main characters so that they could kill them later on and earn some cheap drama points. The so-called complex politics and moral ambiguity are are complete joke, The AUEG are all PEOPLE NEED TO BE FREE AND MOVE TO SPACE!!!! and they are always show to be in the right all the fucking time while the Titans are just EEEVVVIIILLLL and their military plans are nothing but stupid "Hey , let's cause as much pointless death and destruction as possible and turn EVEN MORE people against us. Also let's keep trying to teaming up with Axis Zeon who repeatedly stabs us in the back " .
>>
And the characters... Oh the characters... saying they were atrocious doesn't even begin to describe how bad they were. Kamille does whatever the hell he wants with no concern for the greater good of the ship and people on the ship. Sure he’s a teenager, but someone that’s compromised the crew and ship so many times should never be in the cockpit of a Gundam, no matter how good of a pilot he may be. Not only is it him but, just about everyone seems to throw temper tantrums (except for Char Amuro and Bright). The worst one would have to Katz, I swear I have never screamed at my monitor so much. In addition, the number of friends/lovers on opposing sides was way too high and becomes too hard to accept. Like with the whinny brats they over did it in this respects too. Zeta is filled with too much angst and not enough story or development to support it all. A real person has flaws, wants and desires, that is what makes us human. Zeta overdoes it in this regards by making them too selfish and flawed thus, making the characters unrealistic and unlikable. Half of the time you couldn't even tell who was siding with whom, not because of their deviousness and convoluted Xanatos Gambits, Oh No, but because all the characters in this show acted like they had Alzheimer's and couldn't follow a consistent line of thought or even remember what they had for breakfast, because they acted without any coherence, logic or consistent characterization. If not for Char and the rest of the returning cast from the original Gundam (well except Katz, he sucked just as much as the new guys), plus one or two of the new characters like Haman Karn, this would have been a complete disaster.
>>
Even the mecha battles were a joke, most of the time the heroes and their enemies would get on their mechs, sortie, shout each other's name, fire a couple of shots, maybe their mecha would lose an arm or a leg, return to their base and repeat ad infinitum. At least in the original series, although the animation was far inferior, you could feel the pressure and intensity in its battles.

And lastly the ending, I didn't feel sad or see it as masterful statement of the horrors and tragedy of warfare but an exercise in futility. I couldn't give a damn about Kamille, Emma or the rest unlike the cast of other Gundam series like MSG, MS 08th Team, 0080, G, Wing, X and 00.
>>
Anyway I'm thoroughly and completely disappointed with this series. I seriously cannot why so many mecha fans here or elsewhere see it as some sacred masterpiece that can never surpassed when the cold hard truth is Zeta is a bad show. You know what /m/? I think I'll go watch ZZ and Seed next, Which you keep on saying are shit and will probably end up liking both of them just spite all of you.
>>
Tell us how you really feel OP
>>
>>15206753
>Zeta overdoes it in this regards by making them too selfish and flawed thus, making the characters unrealistic and unlikable.
Well, since this seems to be the central issue for you and most other naysayers, let's just say that some people would vehemently disagree with that statement.
>>
>>15206781
Not an argument
>>
>>15206781
What exactly do you expect?
>>
>>15206757
ZZ is way better than Zeta, although it starts off fairly lighthearted compared to Zeta and silly Tomino can be an acquired taste.

Seed is... tolerable. I like it more than Zeta, but it's not a terribly great show. It does have a few standout moments; I really liked that scene with Athrun and Cagalli when they both think he's killed someone they're both fond of. It felt like it had some real emotion to it, unlike most of Seed's melodrama.
>>
>>15206814
is response to
>>15206811

obviously
>>
>>15206863
not an argument
>>
>>15206753
I read this on MAL a few years ago.
>>
>>15206935
go back to MAL
>>
>>15206874
What arguments exactly do you need?
I don't want to be like those people that say "why don't you go out and actually talk to people you autistic fuck", because although I understand this sentiment perfectly well, I also realize it isn't true. In fact adopting the perspectives of other people is extremely hard in day to day communication. This is also the point the show itself is trying to make. Still, to understand that, you need at least a basic knowledge of human psychology.
If you don't see in any way why the characters are realistic I would have to write a book to explain it to you. In fact many books have been written on such subjects. You can start with one of them.
I only want to point out that when you argue that other people are selfish and unlikable you demonstrate nothing but your own inability to relate to them.
>>
>>15206936
I'm already on MAL.
>>
File: judo rike zz.png (535KB, 906x693px) Image search: [Google]
judo rike zz.png
535KB, 906x693px
>>15206835
>ZZ is way better than Zeta

wat
>>
Glad to see people finally waking up to their senses.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>15206835
>ZZ is way better than Zeta
>Seed is... tolerable
>>
>>15206750
I dream of an /m/ where people who make these threads are drawn and quartered in the streets
>>
>>15208108
alternatively you should just get some taste
>>
>>15208125
You aren't really getting it, or maybe you are and you're just baiting. There are arguments to be made about Zeta's quality or lack thereof. I disagree with your points but fuck, its not for everyone.

There are 3 threads on /m/ right now Hyperbolically decrying or hyperbolically felating Zeta Gundam. It wasn't always like this. So when I say that you should be gelded, drawn and quartered, I mean, I wish that you were not so that you, and here I mean the general you, as in the people who do this could not make these fucking threads.
>>
I dont have a horse in this race, but I think the fact a 32 year old anime show is getting so many threads on /m/ means its pretty memorable and made a strong impact, and bad anime series dont do that, they are just forgotten.
>>
File: 1390418008432_zpsf66f562e.jpg (297KB, 700x510px) Image search: [Google]
1390418008432_zpsf66f562e.jpg
297KB, 700x510px
>>15208167
I guess you weren't around three years ago.
>>
>>15208176
Doesn't that mean that it has been forgotten?

Mostly?
>>
>>15208167
Its not the amount of threads, but the content. Its always the same. "I just watched through Zeta Gundam and MAN is it over-rated, KAmilles an autist bla bla, Tomino and women bla bla bla, ZZ is much better, etc, etc...."

We've mercifully been freed of this threads equivalent in CCA, I hardly ever see those anymore. Oh and the Leiji Matsumoto is a shit hack fraud threads, which were dedicatedly posted for a solid 3 months and then quickly dropped off with the diminishing returns. But shit Zeta threads? The only thing more constant is our hatred of the autist. I mean CS when I say that, not Kamille.
>>
>>15206750
well no shit zeta might seem appealing if you are some teenager looking for a power wank but for everybody else rubbish.
>>
>>15208308
How in the fuck did any of that let alone this idiot's thread make sense?
>>
>>15208176
That isn't a thirty year old anime
>>
>>15208136
Not just Zeta, this goes for CCA too, and well most series
>>
>>15208251
Most 4chan boards are shit because they are too fast, /m/ suffers because it is too slow and there is too little worthwhile new Mecha shows
>>
>>15208088
Now, to be fair: Seed is merely mediocre right up to the point where the Freedom makes it's debut.
It's all downhill with stupid bullshit from there.
Oh, Nicol's suicide too. Mustn't forget that piece of pure kino.
>>
>yfw cheap What went Wrong's aren't getting enough attention
>yfw not enough (You) to pay the bills
>yfw forced to go into shitpost overdrive and compile every single retarded argument you've made into one killer four paragraph whale of a thread
>yfw anons respond and go into lackluster meta discussion and half assed sentence fragments in the replies

Oh no, better start arguing with myself before my ultimate weapon falls of the board!
>>
>>15208745
Not an argument
>>
>>15208689
Doesn't matter it's equally bad
>>
>>15206750
Can anyone give me tldr for this wall of text
>>
>>15210572
Zeta sucks! REEEEE!
>>
>>15210572

Zeta has poorly written characters and an embarrassingly simplistic plot that prevented OP from taking any of it seriously or getting investing in any of what was going on, and he is upset that /m/ told him that this was some kind of great show when its really a bad one.
>>
>>15210602
And he thus revealed his garbage taste and limited attention span.
>>
>>15210572
Its some copy and paste shit from MAL, ignore.
>>
>>15208251

Yeah, /m/ has a real problem of returning to the same well over and over again, which just leads to everyone flinging shit into the well. /m/ is an absurdly contrarian board, and for some reason we just fight over the same shit over and over and over again, often with more or less the same shitposts.

I could probably write a post-grabber in java to trawl the archives and randomly generate entire threads based on previous posts linked by show names, and it would be impossible to tell the output from a modern day thread because its the exact same shit.
>>
>>15210609
Hmm how did you know that? I wonder... So immigrants from MAL and animesuki are real and not just boogeyman
>>
>>15210678
> immigrants

???

Do you really think that people who like THING on the internet must cling to and devote their lives to only one website to talk about THING, and thou shalt never visit any other website for fear of the wrath of god?

The idea that people wouldn't visit other anime discussion boards or sites is just stupid.
>>
>>15210685
Ahh that explains the sudden drop of quality on /m/
>>
>>15210696
>sudden drop of quality on /m/

It's been shit since 2010
>>
>>15210696

You're still not getting it.

This isn't a new phenomenon. This would have been true not just since /m/ was a thing, but before it.

Think about it. Do you REALLY think that all of the original posters on /m/, the first people to come here to talk about their love of giant robots, had never used the internet to talk about /m/echa literally anywhere else? They didn't just spring forth fully formed from the mind of Moot, you know.
>>
>>15206750
>This is the best the Gundam meta-series has to offer?
No, that would be Turn A.

Please watch Turn A.
>>
>>15210718
You dont know that. You dont have any evidence for that, that is just pure conjecture. Stop pulling shit out your ass.
>>
>>15210613
>/m/ is an absurdly contrarian board
You mean hugbox.

Zeta is overrated as fuck.
>>
Zeta was ok. I like 0079 more.
Char kept Zeta entertaining and Reccoa did a lot of damage for it. The ending was fantastic but the middle of Zeta was such a struggle to get through.

Unicorn and Thunderbolt are my favorite stuff out of Early U.C
>>
>>15211050

Depends what your starting point is. From my perspective, /m/ sucking Tomino's dick like it will double their lifespan IS being contrarian, because everywhere else I see considers Tomino's gundams to be largely skipable.
>>
>>15206781
Not really paying attention to the chain, but I always hate whenever people expect unrealistic entities to act "realistically".
>>
>>15208190
Valvrager will return, we don't bother sperging over it since he did enough for several lifetimes.
>mfw it's been over a year since the great Valvburst
>>
>>15211079
t. Lauren
>>
>>15211129
Valvrager is in all of us, shitting up everything everywhere forever that is accessible for mass consumption.

But one day, ONE DAY, we'll be able to talk about things and leave the shitposting where it belongs, in the trash.

Believing in possibility means looking towards an unknown future with a positive outlook, even if it turns out the tomorrow to come will still suck a fierce load of horsecock.
>>
>>15206753
I actually really dislike Zeta and share, at some levels, some of the pasta points.
But this.
>Sure he’s a teenager, but someone that’s compromised the crew and ship so many times should never be in the cockpit of a Gundam, no matter how good of a pilot he may be.
This shit is gold and fail proof evidence that one has not watched Gundam.
>>
>>15211217
doesnt prove shit retard
>>
OP is a fag.
>>
Zeta is written so badly it makes 70s mecha look like masterpieces in comparison
>>
>>15212916
same can be said about zeta fags and people who liked zeta
>>
>>15210724
Turn A sucks just as much but for different reasons.
>>
>>15208088
Anything is better than Zeta. Even AGE.
>>
>>15211119
Depends on the definition of "realistic".
I'm pretty sure that people that complain that Zeta is unrealistic could otherwise put up with way more absurdity from other shows and it's only reasonable. No fictional portrayal can recreate reality 100% and it would be quite pointless to do such a thing. Still a work of fiction has no choice but to represent, even if it's just metaphorically, at least a part of reality.
What people expect is consistency in this representation.
When they say "It's unrealistic" that doesn't mean they want it to be the same as reality. What they mean is that it breaks their suspension of disbelief: "This show goes against it's own premise!"
Many people that expect Zeta to squarely fall into the standard narrative devices of it's own genre say "It's unrealistic", because they fail to understand what part of reality the show is aiming to represent in the first place.
>>
>>15211079
>everywhere else I see considers Tomino's gundams to be largely skipable
Stop hanging out with plebs.
Many people on many on-line communities will also say that Shakespeare is overrated but that GoT or [insert any other cheap-thrill-blockbuster-YA novel here] is totally the greatest piece of literature ever. If any at least moderately educated person thinks those people are slobbering retards are they contrarian?
Tomino's shows might not always turn out for the best but at least they are some form of artistic expression. In any case early UC is one if the greatest things that was ever put in cartoon. The very thought that someone would even think of comparing it to that steaming lowest common denominator trash that is most of the remainder of the franchise is offensive.
>>
>>15213428
So you're saying Zeta is an inconsistent mess?

Carry on.
>>
>>15213621
When did I say such a thing?
>>
>>15213442
>In any case early UC is one if the greatest things that was ever put in cartoon
the delusion is real
>>
>>15206750
Absolutely adored 0079 from the get go. Getting into Zeta was incredibly hard but by the time they reached the colony full of dry corpses I started warming up to it. Still doesn't compare to 0079.
>>
File: a lot of people like Zeta Gundam.jpg (280KB, 1257x1168px) Image search: [Google]
a lot of people like Zeta Gundam.jpg
280KB, 1257x1168px
>>>/tv/79508327
>>
>>15215887
>pedo board
>good taste
>>
>>15213157
The final 10 episodes of Zeta Gundam must one the worst fucking shows I have ever viewed.
>>
Also interesting how ZETA ANT fixes absolutely nothing and happens to be a fucking eyesore to look at.

Fucking Z Grade production(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_movie)

also no pun was intended.
>>
>>15216730
You're right.

After the disappointment of Zeta, I really thought that the moves would attempt to make it more coherent the way the original trilogy was and maybe change my opinion on the series. Instead, I got the complete opposite. It was even more nonsensical than the tv anime.
>>
>>15217107
Kys
>>
Zeta was never the best Gundam.
It is one of the most ambitious Gundam entries, but it doesn't really make Zeta great.

To be fair, the majority of Zeta problems are Tomino's problems. Tomino is a great artist and done quite a lot for mech genre (some would even say, he made the mech genre into what it is today), but the man really sucks at compelling writing or directing.

So, people tend to like Zeta for what it strives to do, rather for what it is.
I've really enjoyed Zeta and watched it three times total (not counting the movies), but even I can't say what the hell Kamile's character is supposed to be, since he seems like a completely different person in every new scene.

I honestly found ZZ a bit more compelling than Zeta, since it at least had characters I could relate to and the story was more focused on main cast like in 0079 series, but neither of them really can be considered "great" or artistic. 0083 is probably a stronger entry and holds up better than both of them, despite its numerous pacing issues.

At least with Ideon Tomino managed to strike the horror element of the war right.
>>
>>15217182
>I have to relate to enjoy
Translation
>I have to be able self insert so I can think about banging Roux without stressing over the fact I'm a sack of shit nobody
Go away, pleb.
>>
>>15217276
I never found Roux sexually appealing at all.
Don't project your fetishes on other people, please.

I simply found ZZ kids more interesting as characters, since they didn't tend edgelord-philosophy-whatever any time they were on screen.
>>
>>15217182
Weak defense of the poor characters in Zeta. I don't have to like them, but I certainly don't have to dislike them, which is the main problem with Zeta. It's the characters being both pathetic and unlikable at the same time.

Shinji is pathetic, but he's relatable. Geist is an asshole, but he's cool as fuck.

Zeta characters not only act like pathetic losers and are generally unlikable, their actions are also indicative of those with autism, free of any logical thinking.

In these scenarios, I'd usually fall back to the plot, but here it's badly and barely written. Things happen because the characters acting like retards, and not because the circumstances ask for it.
>>
I can't stress enough just how bad the writing in Zeta was. This would have been fine if Tomino wasn't trying that hard to cram ham-fisted morals down the viewer's throat, but unfortunately, he couldn't contain himself.

Even when Tomino speaks in public, he has such ill advised and frankly ignorant advice and ideas to give to people. His comments are so absurd that only an old senile dumbass would fall for them, like he does.

Here's an example. To show Kamille's growth as an individual over the course of the series, Tomino resorts to making everyone around him doubly annoying and retarded, even characters who were supposed to be level headed before.

Kamille was just as annoying as he was in the beginning, but because Katz and the rest became such fucktards, he started looking good in comparison by the end of the show's run.
>>
>>15217552

Also the fact that the show has a damn mobile suit battle in every episode and there was what? 5 battles worth a shit in a show in a show with 50 episodes is sad.

The whole oh look this guy is yelling really loud now and he is angrily heading towards me, I better just stand there like a retard and look at him WHAT THE FUCK MY MOBILE SUIT GOT DAMAGED?
>>
>>15216730
i say this completely unironically gundam seed movies have more merits to it than ant, zeta movies just might the absolute worst compilation movies ever made in the entire medium i have never seen anything this bad.
>>
>>15217572
I actually realised this soon after watching ANT:

The main reason why ANT was so bad wasn't solely because the traditional animation being mixed with the new animation.

I initially thought I watched Zeta wrong, but after seeing ANT, it was clear as day that the real culprit is the TV series itself.

It's an incoherent clusterfuck that not even the movies could have fixed.

Say what you will about 0079, at least it had a cohesive narration. This is the reason why the compilation movies work so much as a trilogy and why Zeta doesn't.

None of the arcs in Zeta flow well. They're all like disjointed pieces of narration put together for the sake of a story, a bit like Robotech's editing.
>>
>>15217616

You also forgot the new inferior soundtrack,
OH I KNOW GACKT, come on give me a fucking break.

>>15217616
>None of the arcs in Zeta flow well. They're all like disjointed pieces of narration

Holy shit this while It does not appear in the Movies the 2nd Cyber Newtype(Baund Doc, Psyco MKII) is the best example it feels as if it was finished earlier than a bunch of episodes that aired previously and then they just randomly fucking plastered it in.
>>
>>15217353
>Roux
>not hot
>>>/lgbt/
Wait nevermind, I forgot I'm already on /m/
>>
>>15208088
Not trying to shitpost, but I never got this. What exactly was wrong with ZZ that I- or anyone else who liked it- didn't see?
>>
>ZZ good
>Zeta bad

Outta here
>>
>>15217559
>Katz
>became such a fucked
>became
Katz's problems are made obvious early on, anon. You can pay attention to obvious writing right? Tomino is not subtle. This is why I can't take most of these posts seriously, even if I readily admit to Zeta having issues.
>>
>>15219460
He became a fucktard from the original show. Not from the moment he appeared in Zeta.
>>
>>15219557
And it's almost as if his developed fucktardness is linked to his experiences in the original show. Wow.
>>
Zeta and ZZ is shit, stop watching Gundam it's all terrible mediocre shit, Tomino is a good writer.
>>
>>15219569
Not at all. The other 2 kids turned out fine.
>>
>>15210718
>They didn't just spring forth fully formed from the mind of Moot, you know.
As a young /m/ creationist this triggers me. Of course the board communities sprang forth fully formed as moot intended.
>>15210728
Bless brother.
>>
Why does MAL hate Zeta and feel the need to shitpost it on /m/?
>>
>>15220139
It's almost like people are different and develop differently. Wow.
>>
Zeta is complete garbage, can't even fathom why it's praised so much.
>>
File: what a gouf.gif (1MB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
what a gouf.gif
1MB, 640x467px
[Strawberry ice cream] is so fucking terrible! It's easily the worst [ice cream] of the series. [Chocolate ice cream] was so much better than -that- garbage!
>>
>>15220172
>opinions I don't like are from MAL!!!

Zeta is garbage and is an affront to the original.
>>
>>15221194
>>15220973
>>15219944
This is weak-level trolling, even for 4chan.
>>
>>15221072
but strawberry ice cream does suck
>>
>>15206750
Zeta Gundam is the ultimate example of what happens when a creator wants to tell an extremely complex and deep war story in the format of a 20 cartoon that the studio views as nothing more than a toy commercial.
>>
Zeta stands the test of time in terms of designs both mecha wise and has memorable characters. Sure the writing has its patchy aspects, but the story was a great reaction to 0079
>>
>>15225975
Patchy? The story was garbage. Even original msg had a better plot than Zeta's.
>>
>>15222031
>Zeta Gundam is the ultimate example of what happens when a creator wants to tell an extremely complex and deep war story but ultimately fails hard at it because he's only been writing dumb children cartoons and never had a real job

Ftfy
>>
>>15226546
>>15226551
lol
>>
>>15206750
did they ever tell us which of the Mk. IIs was the one they repainted?
>>
>>15219350
>i-it started off lighthearted bawwwwwww
>Judau's not an insufferable entitled rich kid wahhhhh
>>
>>15228318
do you have autism?
>>
>>15217661
If you really want to know, I just don't think Roux AS hot as some other Tomino girls.
L-Gaim is my think in that regard.
>>
>>15228894
>L-Gaim babes
Y-you're all right, Anomymous.
Amu a shit.
>>
Now that I remember, even l gaim wasn't as insufferable as zeta
>>
File: Kamille.jpg (81KB, 984x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kamille.jpg
81KB, 984x720px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>15231984
classic autis/m/ in motion
>>
File: 1487019869650.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487019869650.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
you're all cunts. stop misleading newfags into thinking Zeta's bad when it's GOAT.
>>
>>15208108

Tweet Trump's press secretary, apparently he's a huge gundam fan.

I like to think that, at night, he sneaks into the Lincoln Bedroom and whispers into the president's ear "Finish Tem Ray's work. Build the gundam. Build it, Mister President, and crush them all beneath your heel."
>>
>>15232349
Ignore this; this anon just wants you to suffer through Zeta like he was made to.

Don't repeat the mistakes of his youth.
>>
>>15232422
He's also an idiot
>>
File: Image.jpg (112KB, 984x720px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
112KB, 984x720px
Why didn't he just end it all at this point? Why didn't he pull the trigger?
>>
>>15235882
Because Kamille is his...!
>>
I'm watching Z right now and holy shit, people here fight over everything.

- Hi bro!
*gets beaten*
>>
>>15235882
Because he's a fucking idiot and a total failure.

The better question is how did he even last that long into the show?
>>
>>15236278
I know that people sometimes like Jerid as his character actually have some development, but in my opinion he's just a husk spewing "muh lila" and "muh titans".
>>
>>15236320
But he falls for Mouar and he actually disagrees with some of the Titans' actions.
>>
>>15236369
In the end he's just an above average pilot who can't win a fight against Kamille. He's too ambitious considering his political/piloting skills, kinda naive as well.
>>
>>15236369

Mouar deserved better.
>>
>>15236392
Should've sticked with Scirocco imo, but that's just me.
>>
>>15236320
There's nothing to like about Jerid. He's a walking meme.
>>
>>15232303
>>15232480
>OP's still denying his obvious samefagging
classic autis/m/ in motion
>>
>>15240619
>wah someone called out my obvious shit taste!
>must be samefag
>>
>>15240619
>>15242219
stop samefagging
>>
I'm watching Z right now, I'm on ep. 13.

I'm a little stupid following and understanding complicated stuff tho, why is Char helping the AEUG under an alias?

I know the AEUG is against groups like the Titans who see the Spacenoids as freaks but shouldn't Char aspire to something higher?
Then I see people from the OYW on the Argama now with Bright even taking the captain position and that came out of nowhere.
>>
>>15245605
Char is irresponsible and needed to be pushed into a leadership role by other people. Assuming an alias lets him avoid being Char.
>>
File: 1435400432077.png (259KB, 1198x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1435400432077.png
259KB, 1198x1200px
>>15206750
>They kept introducing girls that became tied inexplicably fast with the main characters
>>
>>15231984
look ma, I can reply to everyone in the thread!
>>
File: 1483561194376.jpg (48KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483561194376.jpg
48KB, 638x960px
>>
>>15246131
Except every other time, when Kamille's on the giving end. Strangely it's a-ok then.
>>
>>15206750
Cca is worse
>>
>>15246785
Yeah, but CCA is only a movie, so it's over pretty fast.
>>
>>15246157
>an autistic child who bitches about everyone else and doesn't think he has flaws is a hypocrite
Who would have thought
>>
>>15228318
>>15231984
Jesus, I just asked a question.
>>
File: 1473745032529.png (217KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1473745032529.png
217KB, 500x276px
>>15211078
>unicorn and thunderbolt are my favorite stuff out of early UC

So you like glorified fanfiction with vapid modern-day anime sensibilities?

Nice.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.