[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IBO ep 38

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

Iok's wild ride has no breaks
>>
>>15054763
>Local man ruins everything.
>>
>yfw Gaelio has been dead this entire time and it's really just Ein using a voice modulator and a Gundam Frame he obtained off of the black market
>>
>>15054791
Speaking of which, what was McGillis going on about when he mentioned Barbatos and the Bael flashed on the screen for a few seconds?
>>
File: Local man ruins everything.jpg (268KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
Local man ruins everything.jpg
268KB, 587x663px
>>15054788
his actions are going to cause the tekkadan/teiwaz civil war huh?
>>
>>15054763
>they will keep using Iok as nothing but a device to derail Rustal's plans

10/10 writing, bravo Okada.

>>15054791
>if its Gaelio or not Gaelio is irrelevant
10/10 writing, bravo Okada.

>>15054816
My guess is that Agnika used to pilot Bael so it's a powerful symbol of Makki's ideals.
>>
>>15054763
I want worst gundam to end already
>>
>it's actually one of Carte's blond bishounen who survived being massacred by Mika and he somehow became competent to become the one who would DESTROY the Chocolate Man
>>
>>15054791
Grimgerde used heat weapons, if I recall correctly, so that could be seen on the cockpit and on the pilot's body. In theory, it wouldn't be too hard to swap Gali for some random burned dude. Assuming the family found no need to identify the corpse (maybe out of sentimental reasons), this part would be pretty easy to pull off.

How did they swap Kimaris with another suit and offered it to the Bauduin family, now that's a question.
>>
so julieta is totally getting that mysterious MS type C or what ever its call huh? also McGillis is totally getting the Bael as well pretty much confirmed it this episode.

so that leaves the unknown gundam frame for Feb. Will it be Ioks or Rustal's?
>>
File: 1423361977196.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1423361977196.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
>>15054847
It did, we're only getting a complimentary movie and then hopefully Tomino retires for good.
>>
>>15054763
so what is Iok's plan here? is he really "betraying" Rustal because he didn't respond the way he wanted him too by getting in bed with Teiwaz?

he clearly wants to avenge his men so he is going to get teiwaz to kill McGillis or something? seriously what is the plot doing with Iok?
>>
>>15054974
He's going to get Jasley to kill the Teiwaz boss and then go after Tekkedan.
>>
>>15054847
Yeah, I don't want them to waste time and money on the G-Reco movie ether...
>>
>>15054791
So wait, I haven't been keeping up with S2 since like the second episode. Is Vidar not actually Gali?
>>
>>15055016
The mask hasn't come off, but all the hints point to Gali and its not subtle.
>>
>>15054971
>>15054996
>samefagging with lies this hard
>>
>IBO
official epsode thread
>>15054995
>>15054995

Don't be deceived by fake thread without Mika image
>>
>>15055016
All signs point to Vidar being Gali but this episode implied that there may be someone else under the mask...
>>
File: 60023758_p13.jpg (123KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
60023758_p13.jpg
123KB, 600x600px
>clearly went full blown crazy villain
can't wait for more
>>
>>15055038
No it didn't they just said he was officially cremated after the battle.
>>
>>15055034
>G-Reco being bad
>A lie
Sure it's a lie, the same way the moon landings were a lie and actually filmed by Stanley Kubrick at a Hollywood sound stage...
>>
File: ib107_m0014.jpg (430KB, 1068x1511px) Image search: [Google]
ib107_m0014.jpg
430KB, 1068x1511px
>>15054952
Nope. No heat weapons on grimgerde. The swords are just yellow.
>>
Who even is Jasley, the Teiwaz "those kids are successful reeeee" guy?
>>
>>15055038
>but this episode implied that there may be someone else under the mask...

Orga
>>
>>15055372

Yes, but would he actually betray Teiwaz remains to be seen inb4 it is obvious that he will
>>
>>15054865
It's Carta herself. When Vidar takes off the mask, his body grows curves everywhere, like _Raven_ in Gravion.
>>
>>15054974
>seriously what is the plot doing with Iok?

Making up an excuse to write him out earlier than Julieta and Vidar obviously.
>>
>>15054952
Nope. Grimgerde's sword were created from a special snowflake metal that is considered the most durable metal in IBOverse. But process for its creation were lost.
>>
There's no point to this character. What happened to the editors that are supposed to cut this kind of shit out of the script?
>>
>>15054967
>everyone saying it's some unknown Gundam

Christ guys, it's Barbatos' new form because of what month it comes out in
>>
>>15055528
He's the unstable element whose irrational actions are going to kill a lot of people as he leads the story into the final act.
>>
>>15056053
He hasn't done anything that was required, its just another character to make the protagonists look good.

Kids dig up a superweapon that from a time where 1/4 the population died. It gets activated and goes on a rampage. Is it their fault?

NO IOK SETS IT OFF.

Said superweapon destroys a farm killing all inhabitants.

NO IOK MISDIRECTED IT.

Kids make decisions and show dubious loyalty to their organization.

NO IOK DISTURBED SHIT.

If you haven't noticed the story so far has bent over backward to make Tekkadan look good.
>>
When will they introduce an actual threat and kill this retard off? Iok is just a bad joke that doesn't end.
>>
>>15056080
How is it Tekkadon's fault that they dug it up? It was in a location they were supposed to mine and they followed McGillis' instructions not to bring any Mobile Suits.
That one was totally on Iok for jumping in half-cocked.
>Said superweapon destroys a farm killing all inhabitants.
Yes, Iok did misdirect it by being a fucking imbecile, impotently trying to shoot it when his mech is already wrecked and whining about the sacrifice of his men.
>Kids make decisions and show dubious loyalty to their organization.
The fuck are you talking about?
>If you haven't noticed the story so far has bent over backward to make Tekkadan look good.
Only that they're making their way in a fucked up world and hasn't bent over backwards to paint them stark white. Murdering the accountant asshole who set up the attack of the other mercs wasn't necessary, but justifiable in their state of affairs. It just shows you that everyone has blood on their hands and Tekkadon are just the ones who finish the fights the other fuckwits start.
>>
>>15056080
Nice try, Iok-sama.
>>
>>15056104
>How is it Tekkadon's fault that they dug it up? It was in a location they were supposed to mine and they followed McGillis' instructions not to bring any Mobile Suits.
They were repairing and hooking up a pluma at the time too, they had intentions to use the weapons.

>The fuck are you talking about?
Teiwaz, they were working for Gjallarhorn without consent and decided to be kings of mars. The relationship has been strained.

The point was Iok was an unecessary plot device to pin the blame on every development.

The mobile armor could have just been Tekkadan's fault. It could have gone to the farm on its own. Teiwaz could have stirred up trouble without Iok.

Its like they inserted a complete retard to take all the blame.

>Only that they're making their way in a fucked up world and hasn't bent over backwards to paint them stark white. Murdering the accountant asshole who set up the attack of the other mercs wasn't necessary, but justifiable in their state of affairs
No its just gone out of its way to pin major things on others and it gets completely retarded.
>>
Is this mean this nigger is guilty and strip of his rank from the service?
>>
File: 59453358_p0.jpg (245KB, 1228x868px) Image search: [Google]
59453358_p0.jpg
245KB, 1228x868px
>mika cannot live without Barbatos

Where were you when Orga, Kudelia and Atra got officially BTFO?
>>
File: 1448799658021.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448799658021.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>15056915
>Orga
>btfo
Mika basically told him to use his life up like a box of Kleenex to reach his goal. If anything he's won the Mika bowl long before the story even started.

Kampai!
>>
>>15056291
>Its like they inserted a complete retard to take all the blame.
It never stops surprising me how retarded Iok is. In any ohter show he would be a comedy character, but no, here we're supposed to take him seriously. Not even Carta was this badly written.
>>
>>15056954

It would be acceptable if there were any repercussions that he faced, but despite awakening a centuries-old death machine, actively sabotaging attempts to destroy it out of pride and being indirectly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of civilians, the show has him keep his position regardless.
>>
>>15056958
It's not just that. Who in his right mind considers shooting his weapon, not doing any damage and fleeing, "avenging" his comrades? And then he spouts shit about justice. It would be fine if he was supposed to be delusional or crazy, but no, he's a perfectly normal individual.
>>
>>15056291
>They were repairing and hooking up a pluma at the time too, they had intentions to use the weapons.
Then McGillis got back to them and told them not to set that shit off. Had Iok not shown up it most likely never would have woken up in the first place, with the only damage being that one Pluma they had to wrestle into submission at Saisei.
>>
>>15056958
>>15056972
This is intentional; part of IBO's deal was showing how corrupt, out-of-touch and unnecessary the Seven Stars have been after 3 centuries of fucking everything up.

Iok is the perfect poster child, since he is actively causing more harm with his delusions every step of the way, while apparently being politically immune enough to not suffer for his consequences.

He in-universe literally is the 'can do no wrong' meme everyone accuses Tekkadan of, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was put in to mock people for being that braindead.
>>
>>15057021
>>15056958
Honestly Iok reminds me a lot of Mashmyre but he doesn't have the excuse of being a retarded cybernewtype. He belongs in One Piece or something.
>>
>>15055016
He almost certainly is, just he made himself known to McGillis, who had his lackey look into the matter. And the official records say he was found and died and his suit was returned to his family, when that's pretty obviously a lie.
>>
>>15056097
I love his antics, he is a sheltered noble with lofty ideals and half brainwashed be chivalry, and with his half-backed decision and plans doesn't stop fucking shit up.
>>
>>15057039
Mashmyre was genuinely retarded in the first few episodes though
>>
>>15057076
That's exactly why I dont like Iok. What's his excuse?
>>
>>15057077

Stubborn pride, mostly.
>>
>>15057021
Trusting McGillis is a problem in itself.
>>
>>15057026
>This is intentional; part of IBO's deal was showing how corrupt, out-of-touch and unnecessary the Seven Stars have been after 3 centuries of fucking everything up.

Exposition says the opposite things have gotten worse since Gjalllarhorn got weaker.

>He in-universe literally is the 'can do no wrong' meme everyone accuses Tekkadan of, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was put in to mock people for being that braindead.

He wasn't everyone was angry at him and his subordinates were questioning his current decision.
>>
>>15057077

Pride based almost wholly on his status and nothing else.

The same dogshit values that got Carta killed.
>>
>>15057080
>>15057100
By the time he got to Mars it was him being delusional than proud.
>>
>iok
>Carta
Guys I get the feeling that okada likes don Quixote
>>
>>15057100
>The same dogshit values that got Carta killed.
At least Carta fought until the end. She didn't just touch the Barbatos's head and went "My men are avenged! Justice has been served!".

>>15057123
Why?
>>
>>15057140
>At least Carta fought until the end. She didn't just touch the Barbatos's head and went "My men are avenged! Justice has been served!".

He complains about their values but one was near retarded and the other was full retard.

Its not like they were capable of understanding or enacting any set of values.
>>
>>15057088
>Exposition says the opposite things have gotten worse since Gjalllarhorn got weaker.
I said the Seven Stars, not Gjallarhorn in its entirety. Note that McGillis wanted to reform the latter but obviously gave no shits about the former.

>He wasn't everyone was angry at him and his subordinates were questioning his current decision.
Except he is as everyone still humors him as best they can and barely even slap him on the wrist when gets civilians or his own men killed.
>>
>>15054763

Nope.
Not buying it.
I don't believe that's a real name.
>>
>>15057268
>I said the Seven Stars, not Gjallarhorn in its entirety.
McGillis has been vague and the seven stars are leading Gjallarhorn, you can't really disconnect the two.

>Except he is as everyone still humors him as best they can and barely even slap him on the wrist when gets civilians or his own men killed.
They didn't humor him at all. He was on the verge of being an outcast.
>>
Can't villains/characters in IBO be assholes like Yazan and Scirocco instead of what we are getting now? I'm tired of the rau le cruset, ribbons, full frontals, mask, zeheart and the IBO jokers like gaelio, carta and iok.

I need a competent asshole in a mobile suit who is not afraid to kill some fuckin kids and gjallarhorn retards.
>>
>>15057655
Chocolate Man is probably one of the most competent villains in the franchise.The only flaw in his plan has been Vidar.

At this point in the series most of the villains have begun to lose control of the situation while Chocolate Man is pretty much still in control and has tricks up his sleeve.
>>
>>15057655

We have had assholes, they've just been useless as has mostly everyone else who's been unfortunate enough to get in Tekkadan's way.
>>
>>15057294
George Michael's real name was Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou. It's just greek.
>>
>>15056951
>Mika bowl
>More like Mika Jar
>>
>>15057655
The only way to hammer home Gjallahorn are complacent corrupt assholes is to make every increasing threat from them an absolute joke.
>>
>>15057655
The MC is a competent asshole like Yazan and Scirocco.
>>
>>15057721
Mika, in fact has no real ideals. If Orga goes full nuclear using colony drop for his dream, Mika would follow him.
>>
>>15057719
Not really no, thats just a way to make the story a joke.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.