[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear https://youtu.be/bqZWNn5qZ7U

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: GraninI1.png (331KB, 623x662px) Image search: [Google]
GraninI1.png
331KB, 623x662px
A weapon to surpass Metal Gear

https://youtu.be/bqZWNn5qZ7U
>>
Well, since the last thread hit the archive >>15027041

I'm impressed, mainly because unlike the Japanese and US ones it actually has functioning legs.

Now they just need to reinforce the arms and tune the balancing system so that it can walk up to a wall, put its weight into one of its arms and punch a hole through it.
>>
File: gasaraki ishtar.jpg (50KB, 588x460px) Image search: [Google]
gasaraki ishtar.jpg
50KB, 588x460px
Soon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkl39teDv7k
>>
>>15042397

>Darpa in charge of your tax money
>>
>>15042421
>muh taxes
US government spends about 145 billion dollars on R&D. There's about 243 million adults in the USA. That works out to $596 annually per person; less than a month's rent on a livable house. Hardly bleeding people dry.
>>
>>15042421
Military spending is nothing compared to welfare.
>>
>>15042421
Fuck off, this is advancing the human race. I can think of few worthy things for our tax dollars to go to and this is one of them
>>
>>15042622

Not really. Welfare spending is higher, but not by a huge amount. 1000 billion or so including all welfare at every level (national, state, local) compared to 800 or so billion spending total for defense. That's not nothing by any stretch. That's for the US of course.
>>
>>15042546
I would do with a new console or about 10 legal games with that money.
>>
>>15042546
Also, in my third world shithole, that's about 4 times the minimum wage. 4 months of back-breaking drone job.
>>
File: 1426175583419(2).jpg (136KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1426175583419(2).jpg
136KB, 500x454px
>>15042907
Maybe if your government spent 145 billion dollars on R&D, you wouldn't have such shitty jobs. :^)
>>
>>15042140
Hashmal
>>
>>15046363
Huh?
>>
>>15042546
Not to mention the fact that the tax rate increases with wealth (well, until you get rich enough to move your money offshore) and some money comes from companies and corporations, at least those that haven't found loopholes.

Either way, it'll be less than that much for the average person.
>>
>>15047963
he's IBOfag, pay him no mind
>>
great models
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.