[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anno destroys another famous artist's career

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 18

File: anno is goat.png (142KB, 692x626px) Image search: [Google]
anno is goat.png
142KB, 692x626px
First Honoo, now the founder of Superflat. How does he keep getting away with it?
>>
Hey, it's not Anno's fault he has intense jealousy.
>>
Is Shin Godzilla live action?
>>
>>14696986
Yes.
>>
>>14696947
You gotta pull a play from Jeff Koons and revel in your mediocrity and swim in contemporary art ca$h
>>
>>14696947
>Being jealous of a hack

wew
>>
>>14696947
Jesus Christ, this guy is like Salieri in Amadeus.
>>
>>14696947
Speaking of Blue Blazes... What happens to Over-Time's blu-ray rip?
>>
>>14696947
and why did he paint a picture with Godzilla and Evangelion Unit-1 in a dream-esque fighing scenery?

Moreover Anno didn't destroyed anything, he just showed Japan a mirror with the help of Godzilla.
>>
>>14696947
Wow, he doesn't think highly of himself. I would consider Murakami to be one of the most influential artists of the 21st century when it comes to aesthetic design. Superflat is a monstrous art movement.
>>
>>14696947
I mean, can you really blame him when he creates garbage like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcn0tj_6sbI
>>
>>14696947
>first Honoo

But Shimamoto IS successful. He got anime made of his work (his interpretaiton of Skull Man), he did the character designs for videogames for a while, and the man got a drama made of his semi-autobiography.
>>
Dude you're the president of a company, don't be so melodramatic.
>>
>>14696947
>was once listed in the 100 Most Influential People in Time
>his artwork sometimes sells for half a million a piece
>purposes makes lowbrow stuff high art and high art stuff dirt cheap to fuck with people for the sake of the craft
>will never catch up to Anno
Is he for real?
>>
>>14696947
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, HA i mean holy shit really, wow, fuck i mean Takashi "worked with kanye west and louis vitton" Murakami, Motherfucking Superflat master, and he is reduced to this by this movie, holy shit, as a painting student and otaku this fucking slays me.
>>
>>14697112
This just proves that Godzilla is the epitome of art. He will be the subject of my next painting.
>>
I struggle to accept that this reaction is genuine because of how bizarre it is.

Yeah, it's very relevant to the current state of affairs in Japan, but Shin Goji is a giant monster film with political messages, not some unassailable work of art. Why beat yourself up over it?
>>
>>14697016
But OP's guy is a hack too.
>>
>>14696947
>Superflat
My interest is piqued.
>>
>>14697154
It's not what you think, you pedophile.

... Okay, some of that's included, but it's not entirely what it's about.
>>
File: hiropon.jpg (278KB, 896x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hiropon.jpg
278KB, 896x1280px
>>14697154
His sculptures are quite the opposite actually.
>>
>>14696947
That profile picture.
>Buckle up puppy, we're about to end it all.
>>
>>14696947
Thought this guy was Haruki Murakami at first and that hell had froze over.
>>
>>14697179

...Is...is that a ribbon or wreath of breast milk?
>>
>>14697204

Yes

>>14697154
>The theory posits that there is a legacy of flat, 2-dimensional imagery which has existed throughout Japanese art history and continues today in manga and anime. This style differentiates itself from the western approach in its emphasis on surface and use of flat planes of color. Superflat also served as a commentary on post-war Japanese society in which, Murakami argues, differences in social class and popular taste have ‘flattened,’ producing a culture with little distinction between ‘high’ and ‘low’.
>>
>>14697221
The chick is fucked up, that is hilarious and awesome. I'd watch a Shonen anime with him as the Rival character.
>>
File: 1472959967627.jpg (72KB, 680x492px) Image search: [Google]
1472959967627.jpg
72KB, 680x492px
>>14696947
>hangs out with motherfucking Yeezus
>jealous of Anno

How much did The Master pay him to type this load of bullshit?
>>
>>14697233
He also did this music video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZDBF0kei0
>>
>>14697237
>>14697233
What is it with black people and anime?
>>
>>14697247

Even though it's not japanese, a lot of blacks for generations grew up on kung fu movies (the influence of that can be seen in blaxploitation). Anime is not a hard transition.
>>
>>14697221
>you think you can defeat my special move
>>
>>14697221
>>14697254
>*b tier character watching from sidelines* Hmm, so that's his technique, impressive...
>>
>>14696947
Japan needs to do something about its shame culture.
>>
>>14696947
The founder of Superflat needs to be killed though. And his body desecrated.
>>
File: mr.portait_6.jpg (459KB, 864x574px) Image search: [Google]
mr.portait_6.jpg
459KB, 864x574px
>>14698287
Why
>>
>>14697082
> He got anime made of his work
Which is shit nobody remembers or even watched.

> he did the character designs for videogames
Not the thing to be proud about, especially if you tend to compare yourself with master anno.

> and the man got a drama made of his semi-autobiography.
Kinda success, yeah, but not much of it either desu.

>>14697102
He is just being honest.
>>
>>14696947
Btw, it this his own words or someone's translation (of a text which didn't exist)?
>>
>>14698364
Why don't you just google his facebook page and look at it for yourself you idiot.
>>
>>14697120
>>14698251
This reminds me of the time Kojima praised GTAV and lamented how his similar open-world goals would never stand up to it. Now that I've played MGSV, I would believe that his disappointment was genuine (although I never played GTAV for comparison). But at the time, I assumed it was just a way of complimenting someone else by way of shallowly humbling yourself.

>>14697247
>>14697249 makes a good point, but you might as well ask what it is with white people and anime. Same goes with Latin Americans. I remember my mother was confused when she ordered some cosmetic product from a Spanish-named small business and saw chibi Goku and Vegeta in the "thank you for your patronage" letter.
>>
>>14698351

I don't know if you're trolling or you genuinely believe that, but Shimamoto is seen as a successful mangaka considering how long he's been around. He's had at least 5 manga to his name that went for over 12 volumes.
>>
>>14698399

a big thing has to do with seeing protagonists on the big screen that weren't white
>>
>>14696947

>Old Man Miyazaki destroyed Anno
>Now all these wimps are getting destroyed by Anno

Why is each generation getting weaker and weaker
>>
>>14697063

What do you mean by a mirror?
>>
>>14699604
he showed them how they suck
jumpsuit jimmy scenes in shin is really tepco
>>
>>14699614

You mean how they suck politically, culturally, or some other reason?
>>
>>14699669
it can't be helped
>>
>>14697076
>Wow, he doesn't think highly of himself.
>while speaking high of Anno of all people, the boss of all depressed people
Ironic, isn't it?
>>
File: 2411732574_1915370e10_b.jpg (300KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
2411732574_1915370e10_b.jpg
300KB, 1024x640px
>>14697179
Hiropan. She's jumping rope with her breastmilk.

>>14697221
My Lonesome Cowboy. He's making a lasso of his semen.

> Murakami provoked the otaku again in 1997 with his next figure, which he titled ''Hiropon,'' after a popular recreational drug in postwar Japan. His idea was that the erotic pretty-girl figures known as bishojo were addictive for the otaku who collected them. Once again he made his figure big (seven feet high), but this time she was anything but vapid. Inspired by a magazine cover he had seen while attending a comic-book otaku gathering, of a bare-breasted woman with a nipple shaped like a penis, he designed a nude (although, in keeping with otaku preferences, one lacking genitalia or pubic hair) who is squeezing from her gargantuan breasts and oversize nipples a stream of milk that swirls behind her like a jump rope.

> The following year he created a male companion piece, ''My Lonesome Cowboy,'' of a masturbating naked man whose ejaculation floats lasso-style in front of him. Both ''Hiropon'' and ''My Lonesome Cowboy'' have the big eyes and grins that are found on popular children's anime and manga characters like Astro Boy (the Japanese name is Mighty Atom) and Sailor Moon. While otaku people generally ignored the ''Cowboy'' figure, they loathed ''Hiropon.'' '''Hiropon' is like a satire, and these figures are the object of affection for otaku people,'' said Masahiko Asano, an otaku expert whom Murakami has enlisted as a consultant. ''Once Mr. Murakami asked me why his characters cannot be the object of affection. I said: 'When you see Miss Ko2, can you masturbate to her? If not, it can't be.' He said, 'No, I couldn't do that.'''

And there's pic related, Second Mission Project Ko2, which brings us back to /m/aterial.
>>
File: 013.jpg (119KB, 1386x1090px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
119KB, 1386x1090px
>>14699709
> In 1999, at an otaku festival, Murakami released ''Second Mission Project Ko2,'' a three-piece sculptural installation that depicts a favorite otaku theme -- a young woman morphing into an airplane. Triumphantly, it was praised by both art critics and otaku. In hindsight, however, this work was a coda. Murakami's sculptures of sexually charged figures, difficult for viewers and expensive for fabricators, form a discrete chapter in his artistic career and his infatuation with otaku. Although this work may be the most interesting he has yet produced, he was dissatisfied. He wanted his characters to be objects of affection. He was a pop artist who longed to be popular.
>>
People perception of themselves are fucked up compared to what other people think of them.
In other news, water is wet.
>>
>>14699709
>His idea was that the erotic pretty-girl figures known as bishojo were addictive for the otaku who collected them.
Well he's not wrong, just look at /sgg/.
>>
murakami is the ultimate otaku in the sense that he cannot overcome his shame. he drank the kool aid so hard that he thinks it's bad to enjoy his hobbies. anno and all those trolls at gainax talked about this in otaku no video but for some reason these people are still spineless, insecure wimps who can't be honest about themselves to others. sexual minorities always have problems with self hate. he's a lolicon and should just give in to himself already
>>
>>14697017
Underrated post
>>
>>14699761
He's still way more famous than Anno except for people on anime forums.
My aunt which has never seen a cartoon since The Lion King has a Murakami wallpaper on her laptop discovered after googling generic art stuff, he has done videos with Western artists and has had real shows in real museums.
Everything Anno has to his name is a cartoon known mainly by weeaboos and otaku that were attracted to it because of the big colorful robots and the cute girls.
Don't even try and pretend people on the street know Anno for his work on Nausicaa, Macross, Gunbuster or Honneamise, that's something forum dwellers know and that's it.
>>
>>14699709
>>14699730
These look cool as fuck. Definitely going to research this guy.
>>
>>14696947
>getting this butthurt over Godzilla when you're some credible world-famous artist
also
>tfw every aspiring otaku-creator from that era that was attending college has some weird complex about never matching up to Anno and the Gainax crew
>>
>>14699849
>>tfw every aspiring otaku-creator from that era that was attending college has some weird complex about never matching up to Anno and the Gainax crew
To be frank seeing something like Daicon III or that Tires short while you're busy scribbling megaman robot masters like a shitter must be disheartening, plus artists are 8 times out of 10 very insecure and self-conscious people who make a giant problem out of the slightiest shit.
>>
>>14699849
Godzilla is cultural icon. And it would be hard to not get a complex if your focus is to work for others instead of simply what makes you happy.
>>
>>14699849
he doesn't seem butthurt to me.
>>
>>14699669
I'd say politically and socially.

When the order to evacuate was given, a lot of Japanese went on the rooftops to film Godzilla with their cell phones and upload it to the internet.

Even those evacuating kept taking selfies of themselves evacuating.

The political leaders were lampooned mercilessly, constantly being shown as incompetent and procrastinating.

There's been several Shin Godzilla threads in /m/ if you want to take a look.
>>
>>14699900

I'd say they're right about Japanese politicians being incompetent.

Japan has been in a recession for over 25 years. They're clearly doing something wrong.
>>
>>14697120
Maybe he's jealous that Anno still embraced his otakuness long after graduating, not become normalfag like Murakami.
>>
>>14697120
This. Are we sure he isn't being sarcastic?
>>
>>14699979

Not that I want to get too political, but this video explains a lot about why Japan never seems to change in terms of government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG-UEE0a3aI

Granted this presentation is from 2006, but not much has changed since then.
>>
>>14699786
Ok.
Doesn't change the fact that Murakami, going by the post in the OP, seems to deeply, deeply regret not being able to follow his childhood dreams and do what Anno does.
It's a kind of "grass is always greener" kind of thing. Sure, he's a success in "mainstream" art circles, but he's not an animator and director like Anno (who is a good director, no matter the amount of contrarian bullshit you want to pull out of your fucking ass to make it look like you're patrician with exceptional taste). That's what destroys him. People who are famous for one thing might often wish they could have done something else that they have a passion for, and be known for that.
>>
>>14702739
>Doesn't change the fact that Murakami, going by the post in the OP, seems to deeply, deeply regret not being able to follow his childhood dreams and do what Anno does.

But he already sells garbage to retards who think it's high art and pay an exorbitant amount of cash for it while getting himself praised as a "genius" among critics.

Except he does it better than Anno.
>>
>>14702739
>who is a good director
Debatable.

His only good work is Eva, and that was a fluke more than anything. A product that came out at the right time and place.
>>
>>14699979
*all politicians
>>
>>14698287
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superflat

>The artist Mr. is a self-described lolicon and views his artwork to be not a cultural commentary but a portrayal of his own personal fantasies.
holy shit, bold based motherfucker
>>
File: Murakami Mr DOB.jpg (115KB, 496x482px) Image search: [Google]
Murakami Mr DOB.jpg
115KB, 496x482px
>>14702829
To clarify, "Mr." is a different guy, Masakatsu Iwamoto.

If pic related was just Murakami's 'fantasy' I'd want to know what the hell kind of drugs he's on. And where I can get some.
>>
Reminds me of when a shitload of Japanese game developers started shitting their pants, tearfully praising the "greatness" of Fallout 3 of all things, solely because it was one of the first big open world RPGs to be pushed hard there.

I can only assume there are Japanese creators are like this in every field, for some reason.
>>
>>14702829
He made the lolicon Pharrell Williams video.
Guy is very open about his preference for little girls.
>>
>>14702920
Bethesda does a lot of things right, but also a lot of things wrong.

Their games don't have the polish of a Japanese game.
>>
>>14702993
If they had some damn quality control and fixed their bugs, I'd buy their games.
>>
>>14702954
oh i remember that
>fantasy zone shop out of nowhere near the end
it was quite the mix of things
>>
>>14703004
They do, though.

It's called the community.
>>
>>14703044
That doesn't work for console releases, unfortunately.
>>
>>14703051
>playing Bethesda games on a console
>>
>>14703056
>playing Bethesda games
>>
>>14702666

So if Japanese people hate the LDP, why don't they get off their asses and do something?
>>
>>14703682
What, and rock the boat? Sounds like a stepping stone towards shameful displays, if you ask me.
>>
>>14703682

The video explained that. Thanks to how the system is set up, all the LDP really has to do is win the rural areas with low population (which generally dont have a problem with the LDP), then they will always be in power.
>>
changing a thing requires
a) noticing a problem
b) acknowledging a problem
c) doing something about a problem
d) coming up with a new thing
you might as well expect them to surrender to North Korea
>>
>>14704323
Plus the game is kinda rigged so it brings the question of what can be changed
>>
>>14704350
if you've already gotten four impossible things why not add a fifth
>>
>>14697016
WOULD YOU F*CKIN STOP CALLING ANNO A HACK ALREADY THIS SHIT WAS NEVER FUNNY STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
>>
File: many-keks.jpg (175KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
many-keks.jpg
175KB, 500x382px
>>14704490
>triggered Evageek
>>
>>14702787
>Only Good work is Eva
>What is Gunbuster
>What is Nadia
>>
>>14696947
>the founder of Superflat
By Murakami's own description "Superflat" has existed since since the days of Hokusai. "

Fun fact: not too long ago all mainstream journos were saying "superflat" is "an anti-moe anti-lolicon anti-consumerist art movement" - - nonsense Neil Clingerman (you might know him from that one sakuga panel, the non-shitty one from years ago) wrote when on Wikipeida when he was a teenager that's still being cited by professional journos to this day. The guy admitted to me he had no idea what he was writing when he said that. Other dumb shit like "Studio 4C identifies as a Superflat studio" also stems from that.

Actually I'm the only reason journos started picking up on this shit. I edited the stuff about Mr. in the wiki article >>14702829
>>14702876 and suddenly journos completely dropped the "anti moe lolicon superflat studio studio 4c" garbage.
>>
>>14705014
Oh and I wouldn't blame Anno for what Murakami said here >>14696947

He's the least kind of pretentious art-world elite in that a big part of what he does attempts to show that "high" and "low" art is a pretentious categorization and the art world in itself is pretentious.... but in the end of the day the effect he's had is that no one actually listens to his words and instead imagines that it's all a hateful dissection of "toxic, pedophilic, misogynistic, consumerist anime culture".

And to be fair, some of his vaguer wording has given birth to that interpretation. Collaborating with pretentious wannabe "anime scholar" snobs like Hiroki Azuma has given birth to that interpretation. He has some genuinely deep thoughts about otaku culture and views a lot of things in shades of grey, but he made these points through a veil of art world vagueness, his real intent being lost on the majority of people who look at his work.

In fact, some of the projects Kaikai Kiki have been attached to sound outright morally repugnant, so the only way to not feel dirty after having seen them IS to pretend it was all ironic.

Look at the film "Nobody Dies" by Mr. which was producted by Murakami. I'll just copypaste a relevant write-up I did last year:
>>
>>14705022
>The self-described “lolicon” Mr. directed a film based on his lolicon drawings, called “Nobody Dies”.
>A live action film.
>Featuring real underage girls.

>I looked up a bunch of info on the film to see how bad the whole is and eventually I found the trailer on Youtube. http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzHx-OY3jzn0&t=ZWFjZjYzOWVjZjZhYjQzOTk2OGNmMWVhMTkzMDhjYjRmYzlmNTdkZCx6MENoQzlBcA%3D%3D I was wondering if having this in my browser history could get me in trouble, but then I realized: this is “art-house cinema”. It was shown in American art galleries and watched by rich aristocrats, pondering its deep meanings while adjusting their monocles. The film contains some obviously-sexual shots of an actress who was 16-17 at the time of filming, along with a scene of another actress eating a phallic ice cream. The aforementioned actress, if my research was correct, was 13 years old at the age of filming.

>And it turns out, she was not the only one. http://www.drillspin.com/person/view/ARDSAX130120

>The full film is not available anywhere online, but there are plenty of reviews that hint at its content. Some of them do call it intentionally-disturbing social commentary:
>“Throughout the film, the camera lingers suggestively on the girls, like the eyes of a shut-in comic geek, making for an altogether uncomfortable viewing. Which is likely the point.”
>Others just call it otaku bullshit:
>“ More than a half hour long, the tedious narrative weaves together silly flashbacks with a plethora of crotch shots. The accompanying photos depict the girls in front of various locales in elaborate costumes—from gingham uniform skirts to fashionista camo—designed by Mr. and Kaikai Kiki. What the viewer is supposed to get out of “Nobody Dies” is anybody’s guess, but if Mr. hopes to entice more than just otaku geeks, he’d better start giving a clue, or his own career may expire.“
>>
File: jesus christ.jpg (99KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ.jpg
99KB, 500x321px
>>14705025
>This guy sounds like he’s typing out the review with one hand while desperately trying to convince himself that he isn’t, and that the cum stains on his monitor are an illusion:
>“Take the fanservice shots of the girls’ butts, boobs, and other sensitive camera angles out, and it’s no different in theme or content from any cute, playful, bubblegum film designed to thrill tween girls.
>While there are a number of these shots in the film, quite blatantly aimed directly at the girls’ chests, between their legs, or at their bottoms, the viewer hardly sees anything they would not see in everyday normal life. There is one scene in which the camera follows directly behind one of the girls in the pool, and we watch as her legs open and close, kicking her swimming stroke. When she comes up for air, we see her head and face, and then her chest emerging out of the water.. and then the camera takes us from the floor, up her long, thin, unblemished legs as she showers after getting out of the pool, her bathing suit still providing excellent coverage and concealment.
>These shots make me smile; I won’t lie. I enjoy them, but not in a sexual way. And I don’t think that Mr., or his intended audience, would be sexually excited by this. There is something beautiful and peaceful and pleasant about the clean lines, clear skin, and youthful features of the young female form, and about the bright & colorful palette seen in the film, along with the innocent and playful context. Critics confuse aesthetic pleasure for sexual pleasure, the innocent, cute, beauty of a young girl for something intended by artist/filmmaker as a sexual object.”
>So basically… yeah. World-famous art collective Kaikai Kiki released a film, produced by Takashi Murakami and directed by a self-described lolicon, containing “fanservice” shots of a bunch of living, breathing girls aged 13-17.
>>
>>14705027
Tl;dr Kaikai Kiki basically make a junior idol live action movie with actresses as young as 13 directed by a self described lolicon with (I guess???) the excuse of it being a "self-introspective analytical work" or some shit

It's considered high art in the western world
>>
File: 1462935414172.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462935414172.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>14705027
>These shots make me smile; I won’t lie. I enjoy them, but not in a sexual way.
>>
>>14696947
>>14705027
Mirukami looks like a Japanese Trashman
>>
>>14704315

What a shitty system. Almost any other county would've had a revolution by now had their leaders been as incompetent as Japan's have been.
>>
>>14696984
seems legit
>>
>>14709684
japanese are beta as fuck
>>
>>14698399
GTAV is same with MGSV
>>
>>14698251
>Japan needs to do something about its shame culture.
There should be Shameless Movement FUCK OLD PEOPLE AND TRADITION
>>
>>14698729
Japs are weak ass people
>>
>>14704943
Nadia yes but gunbuster really?
>>
>>14709684
Say the guys that come from a system where you can only vote between a donkey and an elephant and the candidates are chosen by an elite before your "vote" can do anything.
>>
>>14709770
you really assume that anon is a american?
>>
>>14709781
The majority of 4chan users are North American.
>>
>>14709781
Majority of posters on 4chan are Americans, and if they're talking down on someone else economy they kind of have to be since everywhere else economy is going even worse than Japan except for maybe Norway, Germany and Canada.
And even then, US economy is good DESPITE its government, because there are way less rules on how to open a business and how to run it compared to most white countries.
Not to mention the huge natural resources bonus having half a continent gives you.
>>
>>14697017
That's an amazing comparison.

Seriously though, if you're doing something and people keep eating it up, keep fucking doing it. I wonder if Gosho Aoyama ever sits there and things, "Jesus, how long are people going to read my age regression shota detective fantasy? The story's been going for 20 years now? Well, better pad out the story a bit more."

>>14702829
See, it's like Chris-chan. Or David Gonterman. You have a fetish? Want to do comics about Sonic the Hedgehog sexing up some pokemon or your fursuit magic? Do it, nerd, it's a big internet and someone out there will surely read your scribble and praise you for it, even if it's ironically and they're actually making fun of you.
>>
File: skwawk.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
skwawk.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
O-KASAN WA
>>
>>14709684

The Japanese are a people instilled from birth with Confucian values, and Confucius was big on submission to authority.
>>
>>14697017
Man I'd kill to be the patron saint of mediocrity
>>
>>14710091

I know about Confucian values, but the main weakness of Confucianism is when the authority you're submitting to has overwhelmingly demonstrated its incompetence and/or corruption.
>>
>>14704549
It's fucking Eva fans who call him a hack to begin with you GOD DAMN MORON because they can't accept he doesn't give a flying HECK about them and only used Rebuild to get money to fund his REAL PROJECTS LIKE SHIN GODZILLA CHRIST YOU'RE SO DUMB I wish I could just fuck you in the ass for being such a GOD DAMN IDIOT!
>>
File: 162527151.png (46KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
162527151.png
46KB, 150x150px
>>14710324
>used Rebuild to get money to fund his REAL PROJECTS LIKE SHIN GODZILLA
>>
t least he is rich as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 720x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 720x472px
>>14696947
The worst part is I know this feeling
>>14699860
Also this one

Kill me
>>
I agree with the posters saying that he regrets selling out. Success isn't only measured by wealth.

>>14709785
>The majority of 4chan users are North American.

Actually usa has made up less than 50% of 4chan users for at least a couple of years now.
>>
>>14709684
Stagnate, yes, but still peaceful and prosperous. People aren't going to revolt when they have work to do and are well fed. Revolts come from poverty, not mild disgruntlement
>>
>>14705022
>I'll just copypaste a relevant write-up I did last year
You didn't seriously write that review, did you?
>>
>>14714944
Pretty much this. America has been running on the "fuck (insert minority)s! THEY'RE the ones ruining America!" for hundreds of years, and nobody has thought that maybe there's a problem unless some shit like the Great Depression happens.

Then after that, they'll go to find a way to fuck minorities anyway.

Note that anyone who has ever protested anything outside of America's beginning and the Civil War throughout history has been seen as anti-American selfish scumbags.
As long s people are happy, nobody knows or wants to give a shit about other people's problems.
>>
>>14703004
The majority of their bugs are just funny little minor glitches desu.
It is surprisingly rare to get a harmful or game breaking glitch.
>>
>>14716123
I don't mind the minor bugs; a lot of those are actually pretty fun to play around with. It's the ones that slowly corrupt your save data (or something?), and cause loading errors all over the place that bother me.

There are also quite a few "Oh, you did (something entirely unrelated to the quest)? Now that quest can't be finished!"
>>
>>14704943
gunbuster is garb age
>>
>>14716143
But the animation is amazing and the setting has some originality.
>>
>>14697082
He worked directly with Ishinomori as well, and he did the character designs for the ganma in Kamen Rider Ghost which is one of the better things about that series.
>>
>>14710324
>>14704490

Obviously reverse trolling.

Only on /m/ would it take this long for you to be called out for it.
>>
>>14699979
>politicians can control a free market economy

Hahahahahahaha, oh dear no.
>>
>>14716332
Let's not forget about him doing the original designs for G Gundam's characters, before they were animated.
>>
>>14702993
>Japanese game
>Polish
Name ONE Gundam game that satisfyingly feels like you are controlling a maneuverable but heavy machine
>>
>>14709785
>Assuming things about ANONYMOUS posters
You haven't lurked enough yet newbie
>>>/b/
>>
>>14716130
Thats really only a problem on Sony consoles, specifically with New Vegas and Skyrim. And since Microsoft bribes Beth to screw PlayStation user every time, they never really fixed it.
I gave up and built a PC
>>
>>14716521
On /a/ theyre never called out at all soooo...
>>
>>14709968
Didn't Gosho keeps on making Conan because someone actually pays like a fortune for every chapter he made? Like more than any publisher can pay?
>>
>>14705025
so no downloads anywhere for this?
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.