[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think of MCU Iron Man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: iron man suit up.webm (3MB, 846x360px) Image search: [Google]
iron man suit up.webm
3MB, 846x360px
What does /m/ think of MCU Iron Man?
>>
I think you need to go back >>>/co/
>>
>>14542811
Why? There have been multiple threads about Iron Man on here. Are you new or something?
>>
>>14542801
Iron Man > Civil War > Iron Man 2 > Shit > Iron Man 3 > BANTS BANTS BANTS AVENGERS IRON MAN ANYBODY WANT A SCHWARMA?
>>
>>14542825
The usual
>ANYTHING WESTERN DOESN'T BELONG ON /m/!
is my guess.
>>
Reminds me of SC2 intro.
>>
>>14542801

Toku isn't /m/.
>>
>>14542924
Toku gets posted here all the time though.
>>
>>14542801
He is the cause of around 60-80% of all the problems of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
>>
>>14542942
Pretty sure Ultron was the only time he ever really fucked up, if you don't count Civil War. Maybe the dude from IM3 as well.
>>
>>14542963
Civil War was him, getting emotional and overreacting when he feels guilty is his first response seen at multiple points in the movie canon.

Its not like he actually cared honestly for the accords or being kept in check by a higher power, as soon as it doesn't go his way he sets off to sneak behind the back of the government.
He just pushed for it so hard to assuage his own guilty conscious by doing the 'right thing'.
>>
>>14542982
>Civil War was him, getting emotional and overreacting when he feels guilty is his first response seen at multiple points in the movie canon.
I wouldn't go that far. He obviously feels a ton of guilt but it's not that much of a stretch to think that he genuinely felt that they needed to be kept in check. It's not that much of a stretch considering everything that had happened up to that point that actually was arguably the cause of.

>as soon as it doesn't go his way he sets off to sneak behind the back of the government.
That's not even true, he found out that Bucky could've possibly had been framed, which is why he snuck off in the first place.

Plus he and basically everyone was getting manipulated by Zemo in that movie.

60%-80% is still a massive exaggeration though.
>>
File: IMGP7568.jpg (404KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP7568.jpg
404KB, 1024x734px
>>14542801
Good, could be better. The armors are fine but too similar, villains too, but all MCU villains are shit.

Anyway, Iron Monger still the best armor in the movies imo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.