[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any other gundam protaginist actually defeat Kira, or are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 63

File: Jesus brings flowers.jpg (493KB, 1350x1550px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus brings flowers.jpg
493KB, 1350x1550px
Can any other gundam protaginist actually defeat Kira, or are you all just jealous?
>>
>>14539459
Amuro could.
If Amuro was shown losing to Kira uc fanboys would burn down the Sunrise office.
>>
Shinn beat him tho.
>>
Domon, he wouldn't even need his Goondamn.
>>
File: 1381190791830_zpsae9eb151.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1381190791830_zpsae9eb151.gif
2MB, 512x288px
Amuro ray.
>>
Most of them probably could since by all accounts, Kira only wins because everyone he fights is even more utterly incompetent than he is.

Would be funny to see him fight Captain Gundam and try to apply his hypocritical pacifist ideals to the fight
>>
>>14539459
any newtype could beat any other newtype with the right plot armour

Mikazuki could go braindead vegetable synch and chop up the best of them

Wing gundam zero system is hax

UC newtype powers seem to be capable of about anything
>>
File: 04.jpg (147KB, 320x398px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
147KB, 320x398px
>>
For all of the hype he gets, thanks to SEED's generally awful battle choreography Kira has probably the least impressive battle record of any protagonist. His most impressive showing was probably when he was in the Strike Rouge Ootori in Destiny HD, and that was just him against some random goons.

It's hard to tell how good a pilot someone is when most of the time we just see them staring at a monitor and winning with sheer superior firepower.
>>
>>14540599
>threw out basically the whole weapons' system on a Grunt.
>good
pick one.
>>
File: 1468821571019.jpg (35KB, 400x529px) Image search: [Google]
1468821571019.jpg
35KB, 400x529px
Setsuna probably could, especially with his bullshit Quantum Teleportation. He could pull a nuthin personal kid and teleport right behind Kira while Kira was beam spamming.
>>
>>14540599
>thanks to SEED's generally awful battle choreography Kira has probably the least impressive battle record of any protagonist
Not when there's IBO
>>
File: 03f80e00.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
03f80e00.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>14539459
Your sight,my delight
>>
File: zabanyaspam2.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
zabanyaspam2.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>14539459
Strike Freedom's got nothing on this.
>>
File: 56987412654753.jpg (17KB, 287x161px) Image search: [Google]
56987412654753.jpg
17KB, 287x161px
>>14539459
I hated Kira but even I know that he would probably lay waste to other Gundam pilots just because he's the very definition of a Mary Sue.
>>
>>14540752
ALL the 00 meisters at their peak could wipe the floor with Kira, plot armor or not.
>>
>>14540919
But that's assuming this hypothetical conflict would be written by Fukuda
>>
>>14540927
Nah.
>>
>>14540947
Yes
>>
>>14540951
Nah.
>>
File: 1451852802274.jpg (57KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451852802274.jpg
57KB, 800x450px
>>14540955
Yes
>>
>>14540917
I know it's beam spam but I can't not love Zabanya.
>>
File: 1744701-vlcsnap_350600.jpg (43KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
1744701-vlcsnap_350600.jpg
43KB, 600x459px
>>14539459
Domon Kasshu
>>
>>14540917
Post more Zabangyermum
>>
>>14541090
All the highlights are on Gundaminfo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yewhKY_dpI
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 800x450px
Well..
>UC

>Amuro
I think with the Nu being advanced enough to not leave a wide open difference in tech level, that Amuro can close the rest with sheer raw piloting skill and Newtype ability. That being said, it would be a pretty rough battle for him and it would come down to the wire.

>Kamille
It's tough to call this one. On one hand, I think it's safe to say that the Strike Freedom is more armed and more advanced than the Zeta, but the Bio Sensor can really make things void on Kira's part. If Kamille goes full on red, "voices of the dead" mode, then the Zeta basically becomes an Abrams tank with rockets attached to it.

>Judau
As much as I like him and the FAZZ, I feel like the suit is just too bulky and power hungry. Even with the upgrades and flaw correction, even with the matching amount of arsenal, I feel that the Strike Freedom is just way too fucking fast to deal with. I'm sure the ZZ could take a lot of punishment, but the Strike Freedom can essentially strike from anywhere while still pelting you with its own big guns. No amount of beam coating and bulk can save you after that. Still, it would be a close fight, he might even yank a limb right off Kira before he goes.

>Banagher
Man, the Unicorn is really up to debate with how powerful it can be. So, it's best to go FA Unicorn with green psychoframe, but not full on crystallized version that turns off mobile suits. I'd imagine that the Unicorn in Destroy mode would be just too overbearing for the Strike Freedom. It's fast and hyper aggressive at its height and even makes up for some the pilot's shortcomings on its own. It's almost like some mystical thing, which is expected from full on psychoframe.

>Seabook
Oh, Jesus, the F91 is a powerful fucking suit. VSBRs, energy shields, after images with mass? These late UC mobile suits are suits that I think the third generation of Gundams in CE really took the inspiration from. That being said, the F91 is raw fucking speed.
>>
File: image.jpg (334KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334KB, 1280x720px
>>14541297
(Cont.)
I feel that the F91 is just way too, too, too, TOO fast to deal with. You have to be a speedster yourself, I'm not even sure that Trans-Am fully closes the gap with the AD suits, either. I have to hand it to Arno. The man got a bitchin' MS.

>Uso
Oh, man, Uso is one of the most inventive fighters I've seen. He's really brilliant if you can pay attention to the combat in Victory. The way he sues the V1 is really cool and he just takes it up a notch with the V2. Without a question, the suit paired with his inventive fighting goes a long way. He has both of these as edges in his favor, paired with intense speed and the Wings of Light.

>Kou, Shiro, and Christina

Really, it's pretty obvious none stand a chance simple for being in the era they're in and being OVA main characters. They're one-offs, sadly. Regardless, Kou probably has the most edge than the others. He's willing to go balls out, as demonstrated in his fights with Gato, and his suit is arguably the better out of the three Gundam pilots. Still, he'd be gunned down pretty badly after a few good minutes of fighting. Mr. "If I Got Serious" Yamato would make sure to not toy with him any longer than to read his opponent.
>>
File: image.jpg (323KB, 1074x1517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323KB, 1074x1517px
>>14541311
Well, here are the big guns, baby.

>AU

>Domon
Man, Kung Fu magic is crazy. However, I feel that the Strike Freedom is just too fast for the God. Even though Hyper mode and a Sekiha Tenkyoken dealing massive damage can help close some the gap, I feel that the SF is just took fast and too long ranged oriented to reach and engage in close quarters. No matter what, CQC is where the God's bread and butter is at. However, raining hellfire from a good walk away is the Strike Freedom's bread and butter. It would be a constant struggle to get close, and that's one that I think Kira edges out more in. My money is safer on Kira winning, but I do see decent possibility for an upset by Domon. A well placed kick could destroy the SF's cockpit, I'm sure. [spoilers] but that's against regulations [/spoilers]

>Heero
WEW LADS, BATTLE OF THE CENTURY. WING ZERO CUSTOM VS STRIKE FREEDOM. Honestly, this is a good match up. Twin Buster Rifles VS a shit load of other rifles. Gundanuim VS Phase Shift. ZERO system VS SEED mode. This one is a little tough to call too. I think Kira's sheer arsenal could maybe edge out even Heero on long range, but ZERO provides all situations for Heero to read and then react accordingly. It's possible for him to be something that Kira can't even hit on SEED mode. It would be like a constant back and forth. It would be like a war of attrition while these guys duel it out and whittle each other down. In that respect, I have to give it to Heero. However, it's also possible that Kira could end the fight before that. He does have the more weaponry and versatility than Heero.

>Loran
Is this even a contest? The Turn A is one of the most powerful mecha out there. It even outperforms in damage dealing than the SF. It could probably wipe out the whole list here. It's almost unfair.
>>
>>14539552
>Mikazuki could
He really couldn't. The tech difference alone between a high end CE mobile suit vs IBO's shit tier tech is hilarious.
>>
>>14541297
>Nu vs Strike Freedom
>Amuro vs Kira
>down to the wire
Nice joke.
>>
File: image.jpg (292KB, 1012x1095px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 1012x1095px
>>14541369
(Cont.)

>Setsuna
Oh, man, Awakening of the Trailblazer gave me big Childhood's End/Earth and the Overlords vibes near the end. Well, before he went full ELS, Setsuna had quantum waves in his fucking head. That's crazy. Regardless, the Qan-[T] is a really power mobile suit, so powerful that it's tied with the Awakened Unicorn at 2nd most powerful MS here. That means a lot, considering the competition here. I think Setsuna could totally overwhelm Kira with blinding speed and a storm of swords every where. Seriously, the suit is really OP on its own, but then has the trinity of power. Quantum Burst, TRANS-AM, and the Quantizing/Teleportation. Easily goes to Setsuna.

>Flit, Asuno, Kio

Flit and Asuno are both easy wins for Kira, but I'd imagine each one being harder than the other until he reaches Kio. The one kid who matches him in pacifism and a suit to match. This is also a tough one.. The AGE-FX is the strongest suit from the series, THE strongest suit. Seeing those blades, it's similar to the Qan-[T]. However, the FX also has quite the bit of speed on it, a very good amount actually. Then again, I still feel like its arsenal lacks against the SF. It has a lot of stuff to match it and then some. Even though the FX almost mirrors some stuff that the Qan-[T] has, it has a lot less going for it or a very experienced fighter than the 00 MS does. It's a bit tough, but I think that Kira also has this one. Plus, doesn't it say somewhere that accuracy is shitty on the FX in this burst mode? It seems like a suit more handled for massive groups, but it's better than anything else in AGE.

>Bellri
No, I don't believe the G-Seld is more than the Turn A. No, I don't believe G-Reco takes place after Turn A. I think it was just Tomino being an old man and not giving two fucks and focusing more on just wanting to tell a story. But, holy fuck, the torpedoes are so scary.
>>
>>14541369
>Man, Kung Fu magic is crazy. However, I feel that the Strike Freedom is just too fast for the God.

I think you're really underestimating the god in terms of speed. Remember it just WENT up to near space in like a second.

Plus one well shot Seki Ha Tenkyoken and boom.
>>
File: image.jpg (386KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386KB, 700x700px
>>14541391
(Cont.)

Fuck, it's late and I can't type. Either way, the G-Self seems like it could seriously floor some ass here. "Only A Warning Shot" vs "If I Got Serious". Either way, I think the G-Self has a lot going for the base aside from just a bunch of packs. Remember that Rayhunting key fuckery in the early episodes that draws a giant repelling shield that broke rifles and stuff? That's pretty crazy. Plus, you got Perfect Pack to go along with it, so it's more than a match for the SF. I think I'm the majority, Bellri takes it, but he could possibly be over powered or out done in speed by the Strike Freedom. From what I seen, the G-Self isn't particularly any fast. There's that one pack he used in the forest, but that's about it and it seemed more land based if I could recall.

>Mikazuki
Yiiiiiikes.. Even though I like the savagery on Mika's fighting, it's really only suited for close quarters. Also, this seems funny, but isn't the nanotechnology or whatever that the Barbatos use basically engages beam weaponry? Doesn't Phase Shift also tell physical rounds to fuck off too? Haha, that would be an awkward situation, nothing would happen. Regardless, the SF completely outclasses the Barbatos in every field, except maybe reaction time.. But even that's up for debate. Kira takes this one too.

End. Feel free to share and stuff, maybe correct me on my loose but not too loose knowledge on the suits.
>>
>>14541401
*basically disregards

Man, fuck me.
>>
>>14541369
You miss Garrod from X there.
>>
File: ohmyggggoooodddd.jpg (43KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
ohmyggggoooodddd.jpg
43KB, 514x536px
>>14541297
>>14541311
>>14541369
>>14541391
>>14541401
>>
File: 1392984002700.jpg (41KB, 865x576px) Image search: [Google]
1392984002700.jpg
41KB, 865x576px
>>14539485
Kira wasn't serious. If he was serious, you'd stand no chance against him.
>>
>>14541421
We need more autists
>>
File: badassoverhere.gif (978KB, 490x282px) Image search: [Google]
badassoverhere.gif
978KB, 490x282px
>>14541421
>Oh no! Someone actually put thought into an answer instead of just using an image macro! I'll show him!

You're the cancer.
>>
>>14540599
Kira's best battles, imo, is the ones before he got the Freedom.
>>
>>14540599
Don't forget he can spam that "barrel roll beam saber attack" button pretty good, too! Only when the enemies stand side by side for him though.
>>
File: 12452752.jpg (110KB, 1089x800px) Image search: [Google]
12452752.jpg
110KB, 1089x800px
>>14541439
poor Shinn doesn't deserve all this bullying
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 790x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 790x593px
>>14541405
Shit, and I actually really liked Garrod and After War X.

>Garrod

Well, it's pretty safe to say that Garrod has a lot more power in his weaponry. If the Double X and the Strike Freedom decide to match beams, Garrod is for sure going to push his shit in. If Kira decides to block everything, it would probably throw him around with all that power. However, aside from just great damage output, the Double X doesn't have too many noteworthy features. It's a pretty standard 90's Gundam, actually. So, unless he gets a good hit, he's almost for sure going to be outclassed tech wise and Kira's going to take full advantage of that with his style of fighting.

Also, while I'm here..

>Io
Holy shit, do we know how fast the FA Gundam actually is? It's pretty safe to say that the FA Gundam and Psycho Zaku are faaaaaar above anything else we've seen in the OYW. They're fast, they have a big enough arsenal to make the Heavyarms and Buster wet, heavily armored, and can dish out and take some much damage. Plus, I really love the way Io fights, he's hyper aggressive and super inventive/tactical. It's the things like taking a Rick Dom from the snipers and threatening them with the reveal of their locations, or even taking one damaged Zaku II as a shield/hostage. He's a smart guy, as cocky as he is. He's more aggressive than any other pilot Kira has a faced and is way more cunning too. Unless it's a situation like Io almost being hit by Daryl's Big Gun in their second bout, where he was just unaware, I think the FA Gundam would just bully and batter the Strike Freedom down.
>>
>>14542238
See >>14541421
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 403x403px
>>14542286
Yeah, that's cool. Who'd you think would have the best chance to win though?
>>
File: 1461540757743.jpg (73KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1461540757743.jpg
73KB, 704x528px
>>14542294
>>
File: 1455259917746.webm (3MB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1455259917746.webm
3MB, 620x348px
>>14540955
S1 meisters would probably not, Trans-Am would be a huge problem for Mr. Beam Spam though. End of S2 and AWOT meisters could hand Kira his ass to him.
>>
>>14542349
GN Drives literally them fight on as long as they want, even S1 meisters ignoring Neil (whose already one of the top dogs with Ali and Aker), are more skilled then Kira who just spams programming haxs and outreacts normal people.
>>
>>14542311
God damn SEED is ugly.
>>
File: garrod.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
garrod.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>14542238

Well if we're considering things to take advantage of it's important to remember that Garrod is a dirty little cheater. He's fully likely to just sit way back and sucker nuke Kira from a distance
>>
Shit, I bet Bernie Wiseman and his Zaku could find a way to beat Kira.
>>
>>14542412

By Destiny Kira is crazy skilled. He stops relying on programming hax sometime around the final battle using Strike.
>>
>>14543094

Yep. In an actual fight fight against an ace. He gets foughy to a standstill as seen with Lancerow.

>>14541401

Mika strategy is gonna focus on bludgeoning Kira to death and having Barbatos armor being designed for an ambush kill like how he normally. Nano laminate is energy resistant armor and Mika is gonna deduce that the phase shift has power cables and attempt to katana the joints like his duel with Graze Ein.
>>
>>14543628
>Kira is crazy skilled.
Nope. Also doesn't help that every single mook fight paints either side's cannon fodder in CE universe as being totally incompetent or utterly helpless.
>>
>>14544549
>Nano laminate is energy resistant armor

Nope. Impact resistant only. That shit burns off too.
>>
File: FeddieLina.jpg (164KB, 607x900px) Image search: [Google]
FeddieLina.jpg
164KB, 607x900px
>>14539459
Jesus has nothing on a killer of gods, slayer of dragons, and enemy to all who live.
>>
File: image.jpg (961KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
961KB, 1240x1754px
>>14541380
It's down to the wire similar to the fight between the Nu and the Sazabi. One mistake like Char made, then Amuro could follow up with a flurry of attacks to take advantage of the scenario. The Nu won't take super heavy damage, like with limbs sliced or blasted off, but he would have a lot of chunks burnt or sliced into, along with having intensely gone through his arsenal.

>>14541395
Wait, wasn't that with the assistance with Fuunsaki, though? But, yeah, if Domon could land an attack, it's gonna be devastating.

>>14543094
Well, that is a strong possibility. He may not be a newtype or anything, but Garrod is one hell of a pilot. However, I think the Strike Freedom might be too quick to get a good shit and he can still clear distance with DRAGOONs to a decent point. That's where the difference in suits come into play, but I do believe Garrod is the better pilot in that regards. I'm just trying to compare them at their personal strongest, but in the fair areas with some pilots.

>>14544549
I don't think Mika is on that level of tactical genius. With the clarification of this anon, >>14544584 , the tech gap is just too great. Maybe he could tether him down like he did to one chick? However, then he has to deal with DRAGOONs, rail guns, a chest cannon, and various other tools at point blank. No matter how fast Mika could react, that's way too much for a suit like that. Plus, the Barbatos is far more ground-oriented with Mika's style and Kira isn't going to the ground any time soon.
>>
>>14544669
>It's down to the wire similar to the fight between the Nu and the Sazabi.
No, it isn't. Amuro is a vastly better pilot then Kira even ignoring his Newtype powers, or the fact that UC's funnels and bits are VASTLY superior to the shitty Dragoons used in CE. Your fanfic tier analysis means nothing.
>>
>>14540917
It still impresses me how good 00 in general looked - not just the movie, but the series itself looks delicious to this day. Just the right amount of shading, fluidity and detail for a modern digipaint anime. I can't really recall that much QUALITY, at least noticeable stuff.

The 3DCG in the movie did look a bit iffy, though.
>>
>>14544669
He flew from the Giana Highlands in South America to Hong Kong in Burning Gundam by flying into space and launching himself back to earth, making it to Neo Hong Kong in 2 minutes, while also fighting off the four Devil Gundam jobbers along the way.
>>
>>14544792
The only thing I can remember that was QUALITY was stock footage and camera going ham of the GN-X when fighting the Thrones.
>>
File: kira activates plot armor system.png (751KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kira activates plot armor system.png
751KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>14544686
Then take it as nothing, I never said my word is fact and even asked for correction. I simply believe that Kira does actually have some skill, but mostly gets by on the mobile suits he uses. It's evident by how easily a planned assault by Shinn destroyed him when he was using the Freedom. However, that doesn't mean he's the shittiest pilot ever just because you clearly don't hold any good light on him, maybe even for SEED or CE as a whole. He still has skill and he's genetically modified, which does put him a good leg above the rest. Yes, Amuro is vastly superior in piloting skill, but it would by no means be a curb stomp. The Strike Freedom is still a highly advanced mobile suit engineered specifically for Kira's use. It's gonna be a bitch to bring down.

>>14544959
Ah, I remember now! That is pretty impressive, I completely over looked that fact. I mostly remember from that episode is the scene where the God carries the Shining, with the touching moment between Rain and Domon. Great stuff, GBF referencing it directly made me happy.

Nostalgia aside, as impressive as it is, I kinda wanna bring up that Batman analogy he said when he was talking about Superman and Wonder Woman. Even though Superman could more than clearly beat her in a straight line race, that doesn't mean he'll match her combat speed. With a moving target that would be constantly airborne and moving around, using all his longer range weaponry to their full advantage, I don't think that speed will be the same as it was with the God making it in time to reach the tournament. Plus, just a side note, but those jobbers did come near the end of Domon's race to the finish line and all he did was just go a little faster, not engage them while still moving.
>>
>>14544578

Did you not see him instantly dodge and counter Sting by cutting him into pieces with one slash. Or chopping Savior into pieces with two. Or casually dodging a Babi's shot and counter disabling it at near point blank range? Or headshoting a Gouf with a thrown sword, and disabling several Zaku's with one rifle and no targeting computer.

Whenever they stop the stock footage and actually animate Kira doing stuff he's crazy skilled. Fukuda is just lazy. But that doens't mean he isn't skilled. Even Shinn and Rey and Durandal praise his godly piloting skills after he was supposedly killed.
>>
>>14541401
>Kamille

Kira voices aloud that he thought he just heard a girl's name. Kamille proceeds to destroy his life.
>>
File: jesus power.webm (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
jesus power.webm
3MB, 1600x900px
>>14545051
>>
>>14545095
Never watched SEED before. All I see here is him flying around an unsuspecting suit and swinging.
Give context or this is not at all impressive.
>>
>>14545211

The context is Kira was in the middle of fighting another guy when this guy comes in shooting and him, and Kira breaks off, dodges his shots and gets around and behind him before he can even turn around.

Not only was the green Gundam not unsuspecting at all, he got the drop on Kira, and it still didn't work.
>>
>>14545211

I hope you aren't the same guy who insisting Kira skills suck, because if you are and you've never watched Seed that means you're basing it off what? Memes?
>>
>>14540766
But IBO doesn't repeat the same movement pattern over and over like SEED.
>>
>>14545211
He OHKO'd a higher generation Gundam with one beam saber slash.
>>
>>14545095
>>14545051
>>14545019
Has ever done as a pilot remotely compares to even OYW era Amuro. You are a CE faggot who thinks he would give Amuro trouble? Amuro would take his beam rifle and kill him with it in a split second before going off on his merry way to beat up Char with his bear hands.

>by no means a curbstomp
Shut up, that's precisely what it would be.
>>
>>14545919
Except that's wrong you faggot because the Freedom was an absolute top of the line, brand spanking new, and the most powerful Gundam unit in SEED until the Providence showed up.

>>14546148
*Has never
>>
>>14545215

Amuro did that twice a day before breakfast during the OYW.
>>
File: 1460615806906.jpg (310KB, 1743x943px) Image search: [Google]
1460615806906.jpg
310KB, 1743x943px
>there are unironically SEEDfags that will defend Kira every time

I don't have a sufficiently smug image to respond to this that isn't of Donald Trump, so have a Dijeh.
>>
>>14546220
Is that a MSV or just concept drawing of the Dijeh on the left?
Whatever it is, it looks fantastic. Better than both the Dijeh and SE-R.
>>
>>14545919
Freedom and Justice were top tier late war production Gundams when Kira and Athrun showed up to help out Orb defend itself against the Earth Alliance and the Druggies. So no, that's bullshit. And most of the fight Kira struggled with any of the three (Calamity/Forbidden/Raider) be it one on one, two on one, or three on one obviously. At best they were equivalent but its implied the Freedom, Justice, and Providence are the top tier Gundam types by the end of the war.
>>
Tendou
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x480px
>>14546148
If I was a CEfag, I would've given Kira the win all the time and praised him. I'm just doing my best to be unbiased here, going with what the shows gave me. At this point, you're blatantly shitposting.

Opinion disregarded.

Also, I'm not >>14545095# or >>14545051# but they bring up a few examples worth taking a look at for the sake of comparison.
>>
>>14546337
You are literally retarded. You gave a fanfic tier account and voiced an opinion on a hypothetical match up between the two which is rooted in nothing but delusional nonsense and no grounding in reality and you call me a shitposter?

Kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 640x480px
>>14546363
As if what you're saying isn't delusional nonsense either? Your posts can literally be summed up with

>Nah
>No, Amuro's way better
>You're a CEfag

You're intentionally evading my other points on focusing me giving Kira even the slightest bit of yard. It's pretty blatant you're either a fag too drenched in the "Fuck everything CE" meme or you wanna get a good shitstorm going here.
>>
>>14546398
*and you're focusing on
>>
>>14546398
What I'm saying is absolute fact that Kira is no way giving Amuro even a decent fight, you dumb retard.

>evading my other points
You have none. Move the goal posts harder if you want but you aren't fooling anyone here.
>>
>>14546337
>>14546398
You're a pretty dumb CEfag/Kira fanboy if you honestly believe the White Devil would have ANY issue facing with Kira. Someone already mentioned that the difference between comparing Funnels and Bits in UC vs computerized and programmed Dragoons alone puts Kira at a massive disadvantage. Then there's the fact Amuro is a Newtype who has psychic abilities that lets him predict and basically have precognition, heightened senses, superior spatial awareness and semi telepathic/empathetic sensing powers.

And further on top of that, the Nu is superior to the Strike Freedom performance wise and getting down right to it: Amuro is a FAR and AWAY better pilot even without those things then Kira could ever hope to be even as the Ultimate Coordinator and Seed mode bullshit.

There's a reason why even SRW recongizes Amuro is the big daddy of real type pilots. Like some other anon said, Kira stands about as much chance against Amuro in the Strike Freedom using the ReGZ as Gyunei did in his sparkly super advanced Jagd Doga. And even going into grunts, CE has none of those things going for it. Every single Federation/ZAFT/etc...grunt is a hapless babe waiting to be slaughtered by a character with a name.

Amuro was wrecking Zeon aces and veteran pilots even when they had suits roughly on par with the Gundam late in the One Year War and had the beam weapons to nullify his armor advantage and numerical superiority.

Kira stands no chance here.
>>
>>14539459
Uso would destroy him. The V2AB is pretty much made to shit on the SF with it's giant fuck-off beam cannons and insane speed.
>>
>>14546587

This. Amuro, Kamille, and Judau all have guaranteed wins against Kira. Amuro once killed a Gouf with a dead beam saber for Christ's sake.
>>
>>14541297
I never watched seed. So I'm not sure if kira is considered a "newtype" (in general not sure what it's called in seed.) But i think the unicorn's NT-D just destroys all kind of "newtypes" right?
>>
I think Banana man could take down Kira. Even if he's a lackluster pilot the Unicorn is absurdly powerful even when not in full armor or crystalized green. Remember that the Unicorn can warp beams around and take command of funnels and funnel like things.
>>
>>14540766
haha epic xDD
>>
>>14546679
Uso was a tiny little murder machine. I'd bet on him against basically anyone.
>>
>>14546587
>Amuro is a FAR and AWAY better pilot even without those things then Kira could ever hope to be even as the Ultimate Coordinator and Seed mode bullshit.

You are only saying that because you like him more as a character.
UCfags are as delusional as CEfags
>>
>>14547064
Amuro can predict what his opponent is going to do a few seconds in advance because lolnewtypehax. That's a fucking huge advantage he has over Kira.
>oh you're gonna beamspam me Kira? I already know you're about to do that so I can just dodge it

Really depends on the suit though. I feel like the Nu would struggle against the Strike Freedom a lot.
>>
>>14547064
Being this literally retarded tells me you should've been put down as an abortion.

>>14547124
It wouldn't because Amuro is that much better of a pilot on top of his NT abilities over Kira.
>>
>>14539459
The newest protagonist, or Amuro as he is the first.

The first and newest are always the most powerful characters in a crossover. Unless they make an OC character for it.

It's like in Kamen Rider, even if a character is popular (Kabuto or Double), their power gets capped right underneath those the old, the new, and OC, as well as whoever the asspull crossover villain is.
>>
>>14547274
Gundam doesn't work by Toei's retarded logic.
>>
>>14539459 (OP)
Didn't both Athrun and Shin beat him at different points? Hell after Athrun he was dead for a good 3 days before rising again.
>>
>>14547209
>It wouldn't because Amuro is that much better of a pilot

Explain to me how you know this
Also the Strike Freedom is more powerful than the Nu and if you cant see it you are literally blind
Also you are acting like newtype hax mean that Amuro is impossible to even touch, which is not true at all
>>
File: latest[2].png (401KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
401KB, 620x348px
Why are people pretending Kira doesn't also have newtypehax?
>>
>>14539459
"So, you're going to shoot at me with ten beam cannons all at once? THEN I'LL BECOME TEN GUNDAMS TO COUNTER YOUR ATTACK!"
>>
>>14547459

Amuro is, in fact, a better pilot. Kira just never faces anyone who isn't a blithering retard.
>>
>>14547484
Because Fukuda does fuck all to explain shit.
>>
>>14547528
Dude, you're like the Amuro-equivalent of a Kirafag. Holy shit.
>>
>>14545019 So on our discussion of speed from yesterday, I wanted to bring >>14547506 into account, or more accurately, the scene hes referencing.
Domon creates multiple copies of himself, and catches a number of hits from a powered up Gundam Maxter with no noticeable damage.
Now I don't actually understand how this would work, but woudn't Kira have difficulty keeping up with multiple God Gundams at once at least?
Being able to catch Maxters punchs shows that the copies can interact with the world to some degree so I would assume they could be able to keep up with freedom.
Also, Domon being able to catch the punches mean they were more of projectiles than actual fists, so wouldn't it be possible for him to do this with other projectiles like the Balaena?
>>
>>14546587
>the Nu is superior to the Strike Freedom performance wise
Proofs?

>There's a reason why even SRW recongizes Amuro is the big daddy of real type pilots
Because Amuro is like Kouji archetype where he is the big daddy of super type pilots
>>
>>14547703
Proof the SF is superior to the Nu? And where is evidence of Kira having 1/100th the piloting accolades or feats as Amuro skills go?
>>
>>14547592
God damn you're fucking stupid. A rusty Amuro took down an advanced MS with a dinky plane.
>>
>>14546587
SRW does that because of how important Amuro is to real robot history in general. He was the first Gundam protag.

You really shouldn't use SRW to back your statement up in general
>>
>>14546587
>even SRW recongizes
>>14546587
WHO
FUCKING
CARES
about your weeb video rpg? why do srwfags always bring up a crossover video game as if it has any actual weight when talking about shows?
>>
>>14547862
>calling anyone a weeb on /m/, let alone 4chan
retard alert
>>
>>14547874
lrn2read
i said it's a weeb game, i didn't call anon a weeb.
nice job failing to argue srw's legitimacy as a source, tho
>>
>>14547889
Not even him, and still calling SRW weeb is full fucking retarded.
>>
>>14545095
How the fuck does that work? That makes no sense considering the direction Kira was slashing in.
>>
>>14546151
>>14546252

You're actually wrong yet right at the same time. This is from Destiny where Freedom is two years old at this point. But it's still better than the current Gundam's because they had to scale back due to treatys after the first war.

So Freedom is better, albeit not as powerful as it was compared to everything else in Seed. It's only a little bit better, instead of 4 times as powerful as everything else.
>>
>>14547747
Because he got the fucking drop on him, you idiot. Who would've guessed a fucking civilian plane would come to interrupt your mobile suit battle?

Not trying to downplay Amuro's feats, the man is among the best pilots in the franchise. However, any fucking person would've succeeded in the same situation. All this proves is that Amuro has the biggest balls.
>>
File: Come to Qan[T].jpg (366KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Come to Qan[T].jpg
366KB, 818x1157px
If we're talking endgame pilots, Setsuna probably would be the best.
Given that he's some kind of ELS/Innovator hybrid after AotT.
>>
File: 1457764117606.jpg (173KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1457764117606.jpg
173KB, 1000x707px
>>14548130
He doesn't even need the QAN[T], or the 00 Raiser. 00 without the Raiser would wipe the floor with Kira. Remember that the 00 can move the GN drives to it's front and negate beam effects. Exia against the Strike Freedom would defiantly be a harder match but Trans-Am is a death sentence.
>>
>>14547862
>>14547889
Absolutely brain dead retarded.

>>14547941
No one said SEED-Destiny. That faggot brought up the Freedom in SEED. In which it is an absolute top of the line, most advanced mobile suit along side the Justice and Providence. Add in Seed Mode bullshit, the Meteor system, and other crap with all the bells and whistles it has and there is absolutely no inkling to any claim that Kira was using an out dated suit when it debuted in the literal last weeks of the war.

>>14547992
Of course he got the drop on him but its still a feat for Amuro. The same Amuro who frequently casually disarms his opponents of their gear and weapons and can pummel people with his suits even without any fucking weapons like a CQC master.

>any fucking person would've succeeded in the same situation
Doubtful.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 720x540px
>>14548197
A lot of people are forgetting about one aspect of Amuro's character: his cleverness. Stuff like creating the beam javelin out of two swords, and springboarding off of Ral's shield in the original Gundam, he invents novel solutions to difficult situations. Hell, there was the booby trap he McGuyver'd up in like 10 secs against Char inside of Axis in CCA.
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 778x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 778x960px
>>14548197
Well, he did blind side the guy with a kamikaze attack while he was fighting the MK. II and Hyaku Shiki, all while being focused on destroying that giant carrier. I think in most cases, a lot of people could pull that off.

However, I won't take away much credit as >>14548291 says, along with yourself, Amuro does have his cleverness and that factors into his skill.

It's no doubt that Amuro > Kira, it's just just that I think the Strike Freedom is superior to the Nu. It's like a blend of mid-UC to late-UC tech (a little more late-UC), just without the overpowered performance of late UC.

Just to be extra clear, though, it's not a super wide gap and Amuro can still win without too much damage taken.
>>
>>14539548
I would pay, PAY to see this animated.

Double if it included Zakos laughing at Kira after the battle.

Zako.
>>
>>14548327
I see nothing late UC about Strike Freedom. It just has a lot of guns and cannons and that's it.
>>
>>14548189
I didn't mean just against Kira.
>>
>>14547992
>Any fucking person would have succeeded in the same situation

Bullshit. Remember Ryu? Remember that he died doing the same thing in a core fighter that outclasses civilian models? Amuro didn't exactly MGS his way in with an orange box on his head, he's just an absurdly ridiculous pilot.

Also, getting the drop on someone in that clunker while suffering cockpit phobia is an ace feat. Personally, though, I think Kamille would wreck Kira 's shit harder because of his insane danger sense.
>>
>>14548197

Don't forget that time Amuro wrecked a Zaku with a boulder. That was pretty cool.
>>
>>14548593
Its amazing how consistently throughout the OYW, Amuro killed his opponents in such varied ways.

>sumo grapples
>throws
>beating them with his bare fists
>bludgeoning a Gouf with a dead beam saber
>smacking and wrecking Zakus and other suits with his shield

Amuro was GOAT.
>>
File: 1400657917795.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1400657917795.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>14548601
>>14548593
>>
File: 1456282284012.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456282284012.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>14548612

why miss that sweet guncannon and boulder action
>>
File: [sayla's agony].webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
[sayla's agony].webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>14548630
>>
>>14548612
Pffffttthaaahaahaaha! That Zeek running away! This ridiculous scene brings to light how lame most of the original Gundam show was!
>>
>>14548552
>atmospheric flight
UC and CE tech work completely differently so it's hard to compare, but the ability to achieve atmospheric flight without aero implies it has a higher thrust to mass ratio than early UC suits.

I don't see why you'd be so insistent that the Strike Freedom is somehow 'weaker' than Nu. Strike Freedom isn't a shit design because it's weak, it's shit because it's this ridiculously overpowered suit with nearly every gimmick from its universe shoved onto it.
>>
>>14548678
I'm still not seeing anything that puts it on par with or superior to the Nu.

Funnels > Dragoons
Amuro >>>>>>>>>>>> Kira
Newtypes >>>>>>>> Coordinators
>>
>>14548682
WOW, nice sources you got there, mate! Not biased AT ALL!!
>>
It took the Freedom 3 days to reach Earth. It can't be that fast.
>>
>>14548732

This but unironically. Innovators and Newtypes shit all over Coordinators.
>>
>>14548651
>Not running away from the White Devil's rampage

Sorry he insulted your boyfriend, but any sane person would GTFO. This isn't some faggot pacifist these Zeeks are fighting, it's Amuro Ray, the White Devil himself.
>>
>>14548748
Actually, considering that PLANT is near the Asteroid Belt between Jupiter and Mars, only late-UC MS can do those ridiculous speedfeats unassisted
>>
>>14548758

Heero and Garrod aren't either and they would shit on Kira too.
>>
>>14548758
Not to go on a tangent but it's interesting if you think about it. While in most Gundam shows, Newtypes and their equivalents are pretty much in abundance or at least, there are a handful of them. (Not including their artificial counterparts)

However in Gundam 00, Setsuna literally is the first and only true Innovator up until the movie.

Even in G with the tranquility of mind thing, Domon isn't the only one who can achieve this.
>>
>>14548778
It's got to start somewhere.
Wasn't Louise an innovator as well, just not a true one?
>>
>>14548552
>atmospheric flight, as the other anon pointed out
>beam shields
>wing effects
>DRAGOONs (but I do agree UC funnels and bits > CE DRAGOONs)
>lots of guns V2AB style, as you said
>general better performance than the Freedom

Nu doesn't have that (but of corse makes up for the arm mounted beam shields with the sick ass beam pyramid thing and wall beam shield Amuro made with his fin funnels). It's nowhere near anything new by F91's time, but it does have some things from it incorporated into the design, along with other special CE traits.

>>14548580
Well, Ryu and Amuro hit two different things at two different spots. Ryu went nose first into Haman's craft like a goddamn Zero dive bombing straight into the bridge of a US ship. Amuro hit the legs of the Asshimar and with a good majority of the whole body of the plane. You could even say Amuro got lucky when he got flung out, but you could also call it a precise hit, depending how you look at it.
>>
>>14548769
Nope. The Plants are at Lagrange 5, they're about as far away as the moon.
>>
>>14548800

HamOn, not HamAn.

An easy way to remember it is that HamOn got O's from Ramba Ral, while HamAn is an Asshole.
>>
>>14548768
I was laughing at the ridiculous, cartoony animation of the Zeek running, you humongous Amuro cocksucker.
>>
>>14548789
She was an artificial "Innovade". Not even an innovator.
>>
>>14548800
>atmospheric flight
Irrelevant, the Nu is a space specific unit.
>beam shields
Means nothing since they can't handle the output of the Nu's weapons.
>wing effects
Nonsensical superficial garbage. Unless they operate like V2's Wings of Light, it means nothing.
>DRAGOONs
Literally garbage.
>lots of guns
That don't much the output or power of even standard beam weapons by the time of the Gryps Conflict much less the first or second Zeon War where even light beam weapon equipped units can vaporize asteroids the size of mobile suits.
>general better performance than the Freedom
Means little when the ReGZ can outperform the Freedom badly outside of having less weapons then it. You're trying to shoehorn CE having lots of guns and equipment as being the same as technology development curve in UC when it does not correlate at all.
>>
>>14548818
Louise wasn't an Innovade. She was a human girl whose drugs were poisoning her with the GN particles so that Ribbons could mentally control her like a puppet. An "artificial" Innovade would be the Trinity Siblings since they're meant to be expies to Cyber Newtypes.
>>
>>14548817

If you think that's lame, the true inhaler of phalli is you, Shitposter-kun.
>>
Holy shit, Kirafags really do exist.
>>
>>14548931
The Church of Jesus Yamato is just like Christianism.

Never dies.
>>
>>14548818
>>14548842

He was trying to turn her into an innovator, although one that he could directly control, but it didn't work out so well.

Still she developed quantum brainwaves which made her kind of a success.
>>
>>14548901
Current animation is lame. Original Gundam is like, ghetto waste mixed with chemical garbage.
>>
>>14548931
Is that really more impressive than the one desperate Amuro fag making baseless assumptions all over an already toxic thread? I mean,
>beam shields means nothing since they can`t handle the output of the Nu`s weapons.

This level of fanboyism is making ME, a mere watcher, and a fan of all Gundam series, disgusted.
>>
>>14548935
>Christianism
Are you serious?
>>
File: 1453671636151.jpg (146KB, 550x668px) Image search: [Google]
1453671636151.jpg
146KB, 550x668px
>>14548943
Then why watch anime? Real life sounds more your speed.
>>
>>14548954
>Toxic
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>14548931

They're called "women", and they're awkward and stupid creatures just like men no matter how anime portrays them.
>>
>>14548954

For once I hope this is trolling.
>>
>>14548995
>Discarding opinions because of one buzzword

Yeah, you`re the equivalent of a child covering its own ears screaming "blahblahblah".
>>
>>14548943

So go watch moeshit on /a/ or join the c/u/ck c/u/lt. Better yet, stop watching anime altogether and go outside if you lack the mental taste buds to appreciate a classic.

Why did you even bother posting?
>>
>>14549008
I think not, the Amuro Autist is indeed disgusting.
>>
>>14549012
>Cuck
Opinion discarded.
>>
File: 1453321158725.jpg (56KB, 676x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453321158725.jpg
56KB, 676x720px
>>14548954
>>14548943
>>14548817
>>14548732
>>14548678
>>14548651
>>14549009

This much salt could replenish White Base.
>>
>>14549019

C/u/ck detected. Go pray to Kira, maybe he'll answer your prayers and turn you into a gay little girl.
>>
File: 1468869428901.jpg (84KB, 627x456px) Image search: [Google]
1468869428901.jpg
84KB, 627x456px
>>14549016
>Implying it's not the general consensus that Kira loses to Amuro
>>
>>14548954
You are really stupid if you think its one person constantly replying to your dumb bullshit about Kira putting up a "decent" fight against Amuro at his height.
>>
>>14548954

You sound like a European, and not the good kind.
>>
Puru could beat Kira.
>>
>>14548954
>one desperate Amuro fag
Ayy lmao, is that you Lightmaster?
>>
>>14549104

Don't you fucking talk to me asshole.
>>
File: kira beam sabre deflection.webm (2MB, 864x480px) Image search: [Google]
kira beam sabre deflection.webm
2MB, 864x480px
>>14545211
A single -downward- beam sabre slash ends up destroying the green unit's backpack and cutting off the arms from -left to right- without harming the cockpit.

Never mind that the cockpit is in front of the backpack and between the arms.
>>
>>14549072
Katz is enough to beat Kira
>>
The real question is could Shiro piloting a Ball defeat Amuro/Kira.
>>
>>14549162

Let's not get carried away, Katz lost to a rock.
>>
>>14549169
But isn't that the point?
>>
>>14549167

Shiro piloting a Ball versus Bellri piloting a Recten.

Your move atheists.
>>
>>14549172

I think Kira could at least beat a rock.
>>
>>14541297
Personally, I believe that a Nu vs Strike Freedom fight is less close than you think. Although I'll preface this by saying I'm not too familiar with CE as I'm still making my way through Gundam in production order; I just believe you're underestimating Amuro and the Nu Gundam a bit.

Firstly, the White Devil's a damn good pilot. He has consistently displayed prowess at fighting funnel/bit weaponry whilst rarely taking significant damage to his mobile suit. The only time he lost anything more valuable than his weapons to a funnel/bit weapon was against the Zeong because he tried.to block a full blast from one of its hands with his shield. It's unlikely that he'd make the same mistake against Kira, because by CCA Amuro's almost exclusively either dodging funnel/bit shots or shooting them down. Now, Amuro IS unable to dodge/shoot a funnel/bit twice in CCA, but this was due to having simultaneously deal with Chan's Alpha Azieru and Gyunei's Jagd Doga. I'm doubtful that Kira would be able to put the same amount of pressure on Amuro by himself; it's agreed that Amuro's the more capable pilot, assuming you're the same anon as >>14548800 it's also agreed that CE's Dragoons are inferior to/would be less of a threat than a funnel/bit, and I'd even go far as to say that Kira attacking with the Strike Freedom's full arsenal STILL wouldn't pressure Amuro too much. He's handled multiple competent enemies simultaneously so many times -- during the Jet Stream Attack, the battle at Side 6, and in just about every engagement he and the White Base crew had against Zeon -- that I don't believe a Full Burst originating from a single enemy in conjunction with an all-range attack from eight "inferior funnels" would be too much for him, especially in comparison to his fight against Char's Gelgoog and Lalah's Elmeth or the aforementioned battles against Gyunei and Quess and at Side 6 during the OYW.
(1/3)
>>
>>14549223
Secondly, while the Nu Gundam's not just for show, it's difficult to make a straightforward comparison between it and the Strike Freedom, although I mostly just want to figure out how fast the two are relative to each other because the Strike Freedom's speed came up multiple times in your arguments whether or not "X protagonist in their best Gundam would best Kira in the SF." Through statfaggotry -- which gets really messy when trying to make comparisons between different mechs from different series made by different creative staff -- we know that the Nu's taller and the SF's heavier, but I couldn't find stats on the SF's thrust output.to judge how fast it is in comparison against the Nu. And using animation to judge would also be messy, considering the different eras, different budgets, and different staff the series were made in/with. Especially considering how Bandai and Sunrise of late have been consistent in displaying the Gundam and other OYW-era mobile suits to be much more nimble than how they're animated in 0079, in works like Unicorn, Thunderbolt, and even in video games https://youtu.be/oqNyIJlitvE?t=208 https://youtu.be/nF_XaRQU-N0.
(2/3)
>>
>>14549227
Interestingly enough, if we compare the Nu's power/weight to that of the Late UC Gen'an Zon ((3x17310)+(2x8520)+(4x4460) = 86810kg; 7.9 tons; 10988.607594 kg/ton) and F91 ((4x15530)+(6x4380) = 88400kg; 7.2 tons; 12277.77 repeating kg/ton), we find that neither of their thrusts (3.1347868292 and 3.5025562372, respectively) is as ridiculous as the Alpha Azieru's compared to the Nu's, although this isn't taking into account the F91's bio-computer allowing it to create afterimages with mass. So, through statfagging Tomino's UC works we see that the Strike Freedom likely need to have at least ~5 times the thrust the Nu has before Amuro would start being overwhelmed, but if we were to work under your assumption that the F91 would be too fast for the SF to deal with, then the SF would fall within speeds manageable for Amuro in his Nu.

This's just been three long, autis/m/-filled posts to say that, at least for me, it's not a question whether or not Amuro in the Nu beats Kira in the SF, but how much damage Amuro takes before killing Jesus Yamato. Although I readily admit that I'm not familiar with SEED/Destiny and that this works under more than a few assumptions. I'm more than open to being corrected about these posts.
>>
>>14549227
>>14549229
I fucked up and accidentally deleted a paragraph. This was part of the second post.

However, if you'll allow me to use the wiki and go into some statfaggory solely for Tomino's UC works, we see that, without too much trouble, Amuro's fought many enemies who greatly outspeed him. Lalah's Elmeth, for example, has 645200 kg of thrust and a standard weight of 163.7 metric tons gives it an absolutely frightening power/weight ratio of just over 3941 kg/ton; compared to the RX-78-2 with a combined thrust output of 55480 kg ((2×24000)+(4×1870)) and standard weight of 43.4 tons, (for a power/weight of a little bit over 1278 kg/ton,) that's over three times (3.0831805415) the thrust! Compare the Nu (4x18300)+(2x12300) = 97800 kg; 27.9 ton; 3506.376344 kg/ton) and the Alpha Azieru (933500+(2x468000)+(4x87000) = 2,217,500kg; 128.6 ton; 17243.390357 kg/ton), we see that Quess's mobile armor has nearly FIVE times (4.9191266971) the thrust as the Nu. And remember, prior to having a Newtype connection with Lalah Amuro was handily destroying Lalah's bits, dodging her shots, and generally putting pressure on her, and he was also able to hold his own well against both Quess and Gyunei.
>>
>>14549247
Protip: In general, Gundam stats don't mean jack all.
>>
>>14549229
>>14549247
You've messed up on the calculations. You should be using the gross mass and not the empty mass. Gross mass indicates a fully combat prepared machine with propellant, weapons, and ammunition loaded. Empty mass represents just the machine itself without anything loaded on it. Also, instead of "power to weight", you mean "thrust to weight".

A machine can't use its thrusters without propellant and it wouldn't be in battle without weapons and ammunition, so using empty mass for thrust-to-weight calculations and combat specs is invalid.

>>14549223
>it's also agreed that CE's Dragoons are inferior to/would be less of a threat than a funnel/bit
Technically DRAGOONs seem to have less mobility than most UC funnels and bits, but they generally make up for it by having more firepower. Each DRAGOON can have -up to- five beam emitters. In this particular case of the Strike Freedom's DRAGOONs, they seem to only have a single beam emitter though.
>>
File: Math isn't spam, I swear.png (39KB, 912x404px) Image search: [Google]
Math isn't spam, I swear.png
39KB, 912x404px
>>14549253
I figured. I was just trying to find a figure for how fast the SF would need to be in order to really shit on the Nu through sheer speed by using some of the consistent (albeit wonky and just made up) official material. I felt that, because they were all part of Tomino's UC works, the stats would fall together more reasonably than, say, comparing stats of MS from sidestories.

>>14549274
Gotcha, I'll redo the calculations. I didn't know that about the DRAGOONs; that'd make them a different type of threat than funnels/bits, but not necessarily inferior. Although being slower than funnels/bits would likely just make it easier for Amuro to dodge/destroy them seeing as that's how he generally deals with the things in CCA, but would also mean that a failed dodge/missed shot would likely bite him hard -- possibly going through the fin funnel barrier to boot.
>>
Anyone who thinks Strike Freedom doesn't out perform the Nu is a damned fool. The Freedom could brute force flight with the additional weight of a GINN, easily at that. It could maneuver through literal hailstorm of beams. Strike Freedom is better in every way.

Even the old solid shield could eat battleship beam cannons without a scratch.
>>
A better question is who wouldn't be able to beat him?
Kou maybe?
Most newtypes would render his aimbots and beamspam moot, pretty much eliminating his weapons of choice. Heero is a super soldier, Domon is Domon and Garrod can run circles around newtypes just because.
>>
Serious question. Jesus meme, and "If I was serious..." aside, where does the Kira hype come from?
Just watching the shows, I wouldn't really assume he has any real advantage when it comes to piloting ability, since SEED mode pretty much has no explanation or apparent influence on battle other than acting as a que to wrap things up for the writers. His programming abilities are more of a testament to how shitty the operating systems for MS are in CE, and separate from his piloting as a whole.
When it comes down to it, Kira's K/D ratio doesn't get ridiculous until he gets the Freedom/Strike Freedom in his respective show, in other words, when he had an overwhelming technological advantage.
When he was in the Strike, he actually had to work pretty hard to outperform his opponents, and in the end met a draw with Athrun. In Destiny, Freedom got it's ass kicked by Impulse, and again later by some Goufs. It isn't until he gets the Strike Freedom that he suddenly has the advantage again. Everything points to Kira's machines being the ones doing the heavy lifting, and I'm honestly not convinced the Strike Freedom is anything special compared to late UC mobile suits, and most AU Gundams.
>>
Banagher would shove those DRAGOONS up Kira's ass
>>
>>14549431
That shit only interferes with psycommu devices.
That being said, if they were fighting in UC, minovsky particles would likely interfere with whatever system allows Kira to interface with the dragoons remotely.
>>
>>14549438
I think it would only be fair if they battled in a hypothetical place where both function as they do in the show.
>>
File: lain60_b.jpg (753KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lain60_b.jpg
753KB, 1920x1200px
>>14549021
I FUCKING LOST IT. TOPPEST KEK
>>
File: amuro kills kira.gif (3MB, 280x158px) Image search: [Google]
amuro kills kira.gif
3MB, 280x158px
We've already had this thread once before and it was agreed that Amuro would win, even piloting something as weak as the Dijiah.
>>
>>14548634
I just noticed that Zaku II only has one leg.
>>
>>14549516
Uh no... It clearly has two. Are you blind?
>>
>>14549430
Because the show expects us to believe that Kira is able to overcome all these obstacles though sheer skill or strength of character when in fact it's the plot that visibly bends itself backwards to make him appear strong or right in every situation
>>
>>14549430

Kira never got his ass kicked by GOUFs. On the contrary he fucked up some GOUFs. And all this programing bullshit and aimbot nonsense needs to stop, keep your fanon at home. The Freedoms accuracy and acrobatics are Kira. Other pilots outright tell you this.
>>
>>14549495
The strike freedom outperforms the Dijeh by such a wide margin Kira would win without any effort. Especially under gravity where the Dijeh is actually used.
>>
>>14549386
>Kirafags keep repeating this meme
>All the evidence points to Nu > SF

They just can't handle it!
>>
>>14549430

It comes from fujos who take Fukuda literally. Read the Kirafag posts in this thread, all NUH-UH MUH BISHIE with no evidence.
>>
>>14549570
>Talking shit about the Dijeh

We're you born a faggot or did a traumatic experience make you that way?
>>
>>14550104

Not him, just a neutral third party, but listing some of that evidence would probably help your position. Or you could refute some of the stuff he posted I guess.
>>
>>14549430
The jesus meme came from the fact Kira returned from death in Destiny, like Jesus did.
Otherwise we'd just call him Gary Stu.
>>
>>14550176

Read the thread you insincere little faggot. Any newtype main pilot can push Kira's shit in.
>>
>>14550278

Oh fuck off. I already read the full thread and I have no personal preference towards Kira despite your bitching - I just think posting a contentless argument like "No, he'd totally lose cause he would" is stupid. Ifyou want to male the statement he would, adding some proof is usually at least good manners and gives your idea weight.
>>
Who would humiliate Kira more, Judau or Kamille?
>>
>>14550146
Is there actually a reason to like the Dijeh beyond the fact that was used by Amuro?
>>
>>14550332

I think it looks terrible in Zeta itself, but models of it often look good. The Ahead from 00 is the same. Presumably there's a change of proportions involved.
>>
>>14549149
Sup Lightmaster.
>>
>>14549223
>>14549227
>>14549229
>>14549247
Kill yourself you nonsensical autist. Stats barely mean anything in Gundam, you can't even use those for a GM II in Zeta vs ZZ because they're not meant to be taken seriously, even Wing acknowledged this.

>>14549570
No it doesn't.
>>
>>14550296
Kamille, cause it's a girls name, and it would suck to lose to a girl
>>
>>14550357
Worth noting the concept is so stupid that Sunrise doesn't even bother to give power plant outputs, reactor energy levels, acceleration figures, or any other hard numbers with AU Gundam shows because it really is that dumb to them and they're aware of it.

>>14549570
It doesn't. You simply are mistaking style over substance as somehow equating that to being more advanced or better suited. Amuro is such a monster of a pilot he would wreck Kira even in a relatively straight forward and Gryps era MS like the Dijeh.
>>
>>14550378
Except not, the Dijeh is literal shit compared to Strike Freedom and Kira is more then good enough to push Amuro's shit in if he's in it. Amuro and Dijeh have no way, NO way to overwhelm the Freedom let alone it's upgrade.

Damned Dijeh can't even fly, it'd be a one sides battle at best. Take off those fan boy glasses. Mobility is a massive boon, so is the defensive advantage, the offensive advantage.
>>
>>14550394
>Except not
Wrong.
>the Dijeh is literal shit compared to Strike Freedom
Wrong
>Kira is more then good enough to push Amuro's shit in
He's not even close enough. He'll babble his nonsensical rant about peace and get cleaved in half just like in GBF.
>Amuro and Dijeh have no way
Wrong, you fanboy. Your retarded head canon means nothing. The Dijeh can use the base jabber just fine and avoid Kira's aim and pray tactics.
>>
>>14550394
>>14550350
Its definitely Lightmaster. The same guy who was sitting out on SpaceBattles after being run out of the OBD claiming other dumb shit like Strike Freedom could give 00 Qan[t]a a fight or that Turn A wasn't gimped post-Dark History.
>>
Should be noted that DRAGOONs for all their power are literally garbage and absolutely trash tier compared to actual Funnels/Bits/etc...and are computer programmed with just a wide variety of maneuvers and flight patterns. Actually psychically controlled Funnels can perform complex maneuvers and even one on one at the end of Amuro and Char's duel in CCA, were pulling off ridiculous acrobatic shot and dueling one another.

Having a bunch of heavy weapons means jackshit in a duel when you're both massively outclassed by the other pilot and your main support weapons are being sniped away right off the bat.
>>
>>14550332

It's Gelgoog's hotter big sister.
>>
>>14550394
Lighty, try watching Zeta without Kira's cock embedded in your mouth, you CE wanking faggot.
>>
>>14550364

Kamille is a MAN! It's like you don't even listen to Johnny Cash.
>>
>>14550410
Pretty much this. Dragoons can't keep up or compare with Funnels/Bits, after the SF loses all of its Dragoons when the fight goes down, Amuro can literally just dismember the Strike Freedom at his leisure or remove every single weapon embedded in hard points on the suit.

Kira stands no chance in hell against Amuro in the Nu.
>>
>>14550405

> Implying Turn-A was gimped post Dark History

Just because the novels list a lot of extra stuff doesn't mean it was supposed to be gimped in the anime.
>>
>>14550422
Ignoring the novel stuff, the Turn A still started out gimped in the anime. Remember that it was only able to use its stronger capabilities after Gym had captured and reprogrammed it.
>>
>>14550422
You are retarded if you think Turn A was ever at full power 99% of the show.
>>
>>14550435

Not really. It used it's I-field and the Moonlight Butterfly before Gym captured it. Joseph said he made it easier to pilot and we know he put some guns in the chest silo instead of the missiles it uses earlier in the show, but that's about it.
>>
>>14549529

Don't forget that when SEED was redone Nicol literally runs into Kira 's beamsaber to avoid Kira having to intentionally kill.
>>
>>14545095

The question still remains, how the hell did he cut off both arms and those barrel things with one swipe without also cutting the torso into bits?
>>
>>14548954
>toxic
>>>/v/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/pol/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>14550608

Itd probably just editing. There's dramatic jump as soon as slashes to show another angle, so it may have not shown several smaller cuts, but just the dramatic finish and aftermath.
>>
Why has /m/ turned into such a toxic community?
>>
>>14550403
>Wrong
Less Weapons, Less Mobility, Weaker armor, no shield compared to two beam shields. The Dijeh fails in every comparison when compared.

>He'll babble his nonsensical rant about peace and get cleaved in half just like in GBF.
Except he never babbles on about anything in Destiny, he engages people in conversation when they engage him...that's pretty much about it. But I mean, don't let facts stop your Amuro Circle Jerk.

>The Dijeh can use the base jabber just fine and avoid Kira's aim and pray tactics.
So the Dijeh can't even hope to keep up on it's own, bare minimum it needs a Base Jabber....which still wouldn't be enough but whatever. Also, dude...Aim and Pray, that's a freaking contradiction if you're aiming it defeats the usual purpose of the "Pray" part of "Spray and Pray" you retard.

>>14550410
Holy shit, more head canon, DRAGOONs are controlled by computers because you say so...right? Which is why people with high spatial awareness is required initially...since you need that to push buttons or whatever.

Lets be clear, Rau did far more advanced things with his DRAGOON's then Amuro or Char ever did.

>>14550608
Probably just shortened the saber between the cuts so it wouldn't hit the intervening parts he didn't want to hit.
>>
>>14550629
>Why has /m/ turned into such a toxic community?
We were always a toxic community. Fuck we are a containment board for a reason.
>>
>>14550719
>Fuck we are a containment board for a reason.

Newfaggot detected.
>>
>>14550713
You are literally fucking retarded, Coordinators have no psychic abilities and the Dragoons require constant input and programmed flight routes with their built in computer system to operate like basically drone strike units.

Kill yourself, Lightmaster.
>>
>>14550713
>Rau did far more advanced things with his DRAGOONS then Amuro ever did.
No he didn't. Holy shit, it really is the gigantic piss-ant piece of shit known as Lightmaster, CE apologist and fanboy extraordinaire. There is not a single showing in SEED or SEED-Destiny of DRAGOONs coming close to Funnels or Bits in UC, much less what Char and Amuro did.
>>
File: 1453104748688.jpg (59KB, 476x594px) Image search: [Google]
1453104748688.jpg
59KB, 476x594px
>>14550713
>comparing DRAGOONs with Fin Funnels or Bits used by Char and Amuro
>>
>>14550713
Nothing they said is head canon. Post an example of Dragoons engaging in long range combat with complicated dog fighting while executing incredibly complex acrobatics and combat maneuvers. You also clearly don't understand how Dragoons work in the first place or why they are inferior to UC's counterparts.

Fanboy loser.
>>
>>14550713

What's the view like from that deep inside your colon?
>>
>>14550713
>Amuro

Virtually any UC newtype pilot could beat him. So could Yazan.
>>
File: motherfuckingtobiaarronax.jpg (63KB, 160x750px) Image search: [Google]
motherfuckingtobiaarronax.jpg
63KB, 160x750px
just him
>>
>>14550763
No one ever said you needed Psychic powers to control DRAGOON's. God Forbid Cosmic Era has a system that just reads regular peoples minds but requires they have an expanded ability to keep track of the position of multiple objects in relation to each other to function. OH LOOK THE PEOPLE THAT CAN CREATE A SYSTEM TO LINK PEOPLES BRAINWAVES CAN SOMEHOW CREATE A SYSTEM THAT CAN READ THEM TOO, SO SURPRISING.

Also, bruh, everyone who disagrees with you on the internet isn't one single person. It's a vast fucking thing the internet.

>>14550768
>No he didn't.
He did if you look at it fucking objectively, but since that's too hard for you...I'll explain why. Rau was able to coordinate massive attack webs and beam fields with his DRAGOON's, without hitting himself. Instead he coordinated between himself and his remote weapons to slowly pick apart the METEOR. Later he's actually able to pilot his Mobile Suit in combat against the Freedom unaffected despite still controlling pretty much all 11 pods.

But I'm sure you'll come back about how Amuro could obviously do it because he never did but not because he couldn't...but because he never wanted too.

>much less what Char and Amuro did
Jesus Fucking Christmas Christ and Crackers. Amuro and Char didn't fucking do anything that damned great. They managed to get one individual funnel each to dog fight one another big fucking deal.

There are pilots in Zeta and ZZ that intricately control well over 10 funnels. That's far more impressive when you understand they don't even have a Psycframe boosting their abilities on top of how much damned harder it'd be to do.
>>
>>14550713
Virtually all Dragoons require are pre-programmed fucking inputs, that's it. The only difference is Kira can do them on the fly. Yazan would ring out the entirety of Seedverse, much less Amuro who outclasses Yazan in murdering people and pure skill.

>muh aimbot.exe program is cool insta-win guys!
>>
>>14550788
Do tell, how do they work? I'm sure you're the same guy that got assblasted when you were informed the Turn A wasn't "super weak" in the anime.
>>
>>14550893
What is this, memes for ants?
Also that's a bit outdated seeing as now he's able to pilot while legally blind.
>>
>>14550908
>>14550894
This tryharding is adorable.
>>
>>14550894
Shut up Wesley/Lightmaster.
>>
File: 1334643262039.jpg (132KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
1334643262039.jpg
132KB, 484x484px
>>14550894
Did you never watch MSG, Zeta, or CCA? Be honest now.

>>14550908
Are you the idiot whose claiming everyone calling out your posts are the same person?
>>
>>14550894
So uh, why do Moebius Zero pilots need to be people with heightened senses anon?
>>
File: Destiny.Gundam.full.247220[1].jpg (468KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny.Gundam.full.247220[1].jpg
468KB, 707x1000px
Destiny Gundam would shit over both the Nu and the Strike Freedom if not for Fukuda's bullshit.
>>
>>14551176
All three actually, and additionally the movies in the first two cases.

>>14551190
For the exact same reason anyone using a DRAGOON system needs to be. You have to be able to keep track of multiple objects you control in relation to other things. The DRAGOON system just changes the transceiver system from wires to Quantum Commincation.
>>
>>14551209
I don't think you have, Lightmaster.
>>
>>14550919

for kira would be taking down 3 zakus from destiny using the strike while going blind

tobia defeated 3 victory gundams and still want some more
>>
>>14550894
>Jesus Fucking Christmas Christ and Crackers. Amuro and Char didn't fucking do anything that damned great. They managed to get one individual funnel each to dog fight one another big fucking deal.

Amuro did a lot more than that with his Funnels.
>>
>>14551245
He really didn't do too much with his funnels, and none of the other stuff is ever touted as super cool and impressive.
>>
>>14551269
Still have Kira's pencil dick in your mouth, buddy?
>>
Both parties should just shut the fuck up and start posting webms already.
>>
File: Keep going.png (1MB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
Keep going.png
1MB, 1058x705px
>This argument has been going on for three fucking days.

Jesus H. Christ people!

Just post all the Pilot's feats during their years of service and also their choice MS' specs.
>>
Endgame Setsuna could probably take most protags on in a fucking union flag, like he did in the start of the 00 movie.
>>
>>14551519

It's everyone in the world versus one unwashed Mexican who loves Kira.
>>
>>14551596
>Gundam specs
Never a good idea.
>>
>>14551596

No one can post the specs of Freedom or Strike Freedom since there's none listed. Gundam doesn't include suits specs much anymore. They were in UC, but most AUs have next to none. Even Tomino shows like Turn-A and G-Reco don't have them as far as I recall.
>>
>>14551617
They realized making specs was stupid.
>>
Suit specs are retarded and have little to no bearing on the animation.

Also having gone through that hellish battle against the ELS, in which they were basically fighting sentient funnels, a good portion of the 00 cast could probably combat Kira on even ground.
>>
File: freedomspacehd.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
freedomspacehd.webm
1MB, 720x404px
I'll post whatever random Kira webms ive got.
>>
File: first webm.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
first webm.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
Just pretty much proving Freedom's mobility edge I guess, and by extension Strike Freedom's.
>>
File: kirarougeootori2.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
kirarougeootori2.webm
1MB, 720x404px
That's about four shots on a pair of GOUF's in less then a second here? Pretty impressive I think anyone will admit.
>>
File: kirarougeootori.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
kirarougeootori.webm
3MB, 720x404px
Chucks an Anti-Ship Sword through a ZAKU's face with pretty high accuracy here.
>>
>>14551733
>>14551748
>>14551786
>>14551799
Shit tier.
>>
>>14551799
>struggling that hard against grunt suits
>>
>>14551823
What struggle exactly?
>>
>>14551898
He lost his booster and an arm.
>>
>>14551904
That's not really so much the struggle as unfavorable combat conditions. He's jumping into a situation where the enemy is already positioned to attack the Eternal before he even arrives and already have hit it several times to begin with. Plus he gives up his rifle to Andrew.

I think anyone can see that if he'd been around from the very start the battle would have wen't a totally different way and SF wouldn't have even needed to debut.
>>
>>14551947
>>14551898
Fuck off with your one man KIDF bullshit.
>>
>>14551947
Being thrown into unfavorable combat conditions happens all the time in any kind of war or battle always. It was unfavorable when the the gundams in 00 were going up against a metric fuckton of suicide bombers among other things to deal with. It was unfavorable when Banana man had to fight against Neo Zeong with only the Banshee to back him up. So on and so forth.
>>
>>14551786

...Is that supposed to be a joke?

>>14551748

>Kira sort of slides over the Z'gok
>somehow both arms are gone

Jesus, what awful animation.
>>
>>14551947

Amuro went up against more Zakus in worse circumstances with the very first (canon) gundam and didn't get his shit fucked that badly.
>>
>>14552010
Not him, but that was because Zakus were legit garbage and the OG Gundam could basically tank the fuck out pf whatever they hit him with. Which it did.
>>
>>14551985
Sure, but you realize in both your examples either Newtype Magic or the Thrones Trio saved the heroes right? Kamille for example is probably out and out saved by his comrades more then any protagonist, but I bet you think he's more skilled then Kira right?

Anyway, the point is he got thrown into a clusterfuck of a situation and did really well considering.

>>14551997
How is it a joke? But troll harder bro, I don't think the blind can quite sense how much you're trying.

>>14552010
Please, do tell what these worse circumstances are. Keeping in mind that on average a Zaku couldn't realistically even damage the Gundam in the anime series.
>>
>Debating Lacus.
>>
>this fucking thread
The only thing Kira excels at is programming.
A NT with comparable battle experience would wipe the floor with him.
>>
>>14552071
>four shots in less than a second
>somehow impressive

You're from a third-world country whose military uses old Soviet hardware, aren't you, Lightmaster?
>>
>>14552071
>How is it a joke?
>Taking out 3 MS when they don't know he's there is supposed to be impressive.
>>
>>14552094
So now we're not comparing Kira to Amuro, but to real world technology? Jesus man, can you move those goalposts any faster? Also Four accurate shots on two separate targets is pretty impressive... but I'm sure if it's such a trivial matter you can obviously produce a much more impressive occurrence for Amuro.

>>14552109
You're pretty dumb aren't you, I'm not even going to really bother to argue this. Because anyone who isn't a complete retard can understand how peeling off four shots accurately at two moving targets in less then a second is pretty amazing.
>>
File: 1256339954077.jpg (71KB, 590x452px) Image search: [Google]
1256339954077.jpg
71KB, 590x452px
>>14552071

Kamille has to fight competent opponents, and also Jerid.

Kira fights the Special Olympics of gundam villains.

Also:

>fighting two or three enemies at once
>impressive

Pic related
>>
File: 1467927541802.jpg (200KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1467927541802.jpg
200KB, 1600x1150px
>>14552071
The example I was using was actually when they were going after Veda, but the more I think about it almost every time CB launches they're going into unfavorable situations and unknown plots set by the enemy. The world sets up trap after trap and CB has no choice but to spring it because that's their job. They never lose a unit until the final battle.

>>14552158
>moving in a straight line
>hard to hit
>>
>>14551823

Not him, but it's not like protagonists of other shows haven't struggled against mooks before. Even Amuro had to suicide smash his Rick Dias against a Garuda class carrier because one of the defense guns was giving him trouble. And the resulting explosion took off one of the suit's arms and threw him in to the ocean minus his Base Jabber.

I'm sure you'll point out that he wasn't in a Gundam, but while his suit wasn't as good as the Strike, he was piloting a Dijeh and going against a point defense gun, so it's not like he was going against an equal unit or something. He was still rusty after 8 (I think) years of inactivity, but he wasn't immune to grunts in 0079 either. That's one of the nice things about 0079, that Amuro never becomes so good mooks are beneath him and he always has to engage with them on some level and there's some sense of danger there, even if not much. It's only by CCA that he'd become so good that no-one else could really keep up with him.
>>
>>14552163
So, when Kamille gets pushed the enemies are competent...when it happens to Kira, he's shit. I sense a bias here. But this is neither here nor there I anxiously await all this proof and evidence.

>>14552177
And almost everytime some new thing ends up saving their ass. The Thrones, Trans-Am, 00 Raiser, Trans-Am Burst. Also you're wrong, they lose pretty much every unit at the end of S1.

>moving in a straight line
>hard to hit
But all those times Char and Amuro only ever had to move in a straight line to avoid projectiles from each other though. And you're completely missing the point, but I'm pretty sure that's on purpose.
>>
>>14552158
>So now we're not comparing Kira to Amuro, but to real world technology? Jesus man, can you move those goalposts any faster? Also Four accurate shots on two separate targets is pretty impressive... but I'm sure if it's such a trivial matter you can obviously produce a much more impressive occurrence for Amuro.
Shooting down
Low level newtype Amuro slaughtering Rick Doms is far more impressive.
>>
>>14551190

Not Lightmaster, but they needed it because of the primative control system. Same with Providence's Dragoons.

But by Destiny they refined the system enough so that anyone can use it without needing any special senses because the computer can automatically take care of that.

Granted it doesn't matter because the two guys that pilot Legend and SF have heightened senses anyway but that's why Durandal initially attempted to give Legend to Athrun and tells him he should be able to work the dragoons fine.

Oh and Sting I guess for the two or three times he actually used his weapon pods before they dropped to earth and he was stuck in infinite stock footage.
>>
>>14551733
>>14551748
Is that the same animation?

>>14551786
>>14551799
That's not even Freedom anymore. Ootori deserved better than that.
>>
File: 1468129456098.gif (398KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1468129456098.gif
398KB, 300x167px
>>14552219
>straight line to avoid projectiles from each other though
They knew the other was there and firing at them. Taking potshots at unsuspecting units is not anywhere near an example of skill. Quite frankly I'm sure you're just baiting at this point.

As for the 00, they have a limited number of tricks, and each time they use it the enemies get smarter and the chance it will work decreases. There is a reason why Tieria cried like a bitch when the HRL was shown Nadleeh. Even Trans-Am stops being as effective after a point.
>>
>>14552264
>Is that the same animation?
Looks like it yeah, they just removed some beams.
>>
>>14552264
>Is that the same animation?

No, though it looks similar. The one against Providence is a new redraw added for remaster, where as the Destiny one is the usual Freedom dodging stock footage.
>>
>>14552238
It's more impressive how?

>>14552285
So somehow in your mad, mad world four accurate shots on two separate targets in about 660 milliseconds isn't impressive at all. You're being ludicrous at this point. The point is how hard it is to shoot at two separate objects that quickly even if they aren't moving, let alone keeping the shots perfectly accurate.

> There is a reason why Tieria cried like a bitch when the HRL was shown Nadleeh
He cried like a bitch because he had to show it early. That's the only reason he cried, because their plans were being undone.
>>
>>14552420
>Beating top of the line Zeon MS when you don't really have Newtype abilities backing you up isn't impressive.
>>
>>14552449

He did have newtype abilities though. He was aiming for where he was sure the units would be. One of the pilots is sure it's just a fluke while Bright points put that he's sharper than usual. He wasn't used to his powers yet, but they were definitely there and they were definitely giving him an advantage.
>>
>>14552477
>He was aiming for where he was sure the units would be.
That's not newtype abilities, that's just being a good pilot.
>>
>>14552481

On its own it could be yea, but you literally have Amuro going "I'm sure they're going to be there", people noting that he's sharper than usual, and the camera emphasising that Amuro is shooting where he predicts they'll be rather than tracking them normally. There's no doubt of any kind that that scene is supposed to be one of his big Newtyle awakening moments. The fact Lalah is introduced around then and watching him fight as well as making newtype predictions of Amuro as she watches only makes it more obvious.
>>
>>14539541
Same suits, same fight, this would happen. Amuro is just that good. He took on the Sazabi AND the Jagd Doga, two far more advanced suits, in a bitch version of the Zeta. And the Sazabi and Doga had to retreat. Once he gets the Nu Gundam in the movie, nothing stood a chance against him. His sheer pilot skill, not even including newtype stuff, is near precognition. He's running possible simulations in his head at lightning speed. He wouldn't even need to use a funnel suit, Kira couldn't hit him.
>>
>>14552530

The Sazabi didn't "have" to retreat. Char took an excuse once Amuro hid for a few seconds to leave, because he had already succeeded in dropping Luna II and he had no interest in fighting Amuro at the time. He even says himself later that he wanted to fight Amuro on equal footing since he was sure he'd win.
>>
>>14552550
>Taking that as fact
He WANTED to lose anon, not a fair fight.
>>
>>14552554
He wanted to lose in a final duel with his great rival, without having to job like a dead fish like Haman did to Judau. There's a reason he sent the psycoframe tech to Londo Bell, it's because Amuro couldn't beat him with the Re-GZ alone.
>>
>>14552554

Even if you want to take that interpretation, he wanted to lose against Amuro in the Nu, not Amuro in the Re-GZ. So he'd still have reason to retreat.

Also, while the Re-GZ has no bio sensor (which was only a retcon to explain newtype stuff anyways, not originally part of the suit) and a lot less thrust than the Zeta it's hardly a monkey model of it and has a better reactor, more verniers and weighs less than the Zeta to offset the lower thrust. It wasn't made till after the Gryps Conflicts were over and takes advantage of better general mobile suit tech to improve over the original. It's almost certainly not on the level of even the Jagd Doga, but it's probably not massively below it and Is definitely not just a reduced Zeta and old Zeta era tech like you appear to be suggesting.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (899KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
899KB, 1440x1080px
>>14550448
>and we know he put some guns in the chest silo instead of the missiles it uses earlier in the show
The belly beam cannon is separate from the 6 chest silo containers.
>>
So, to summarize:

Kira loses against virtually every Newtype pilot in addition to Yazan, the 00 crew, Loran, Bellri, Domon (and company), and probably the Build Fighters as well since he doesn't seem like he'd be very good with model kits.

So who can he actually beat, Mikazuki?
>>
>>14553170
Considering IBOverse has shit for tech and Mika is an awful pilot who just knows how to hit things really hard, its not saying much for Kira to beat him.
>>
>>14553196

Even that's in question because Kira tries to play pacifist and Mika just murders people as fast and efficiently as he possibly can. The matchup is just drastically in favor of the fast sniper over the slow melee guy.
>>
>>14549408
Kira would push Mikazuki's shit in and fuck his harem in front of him while he bleeds to death
>>
File: 1453045337962.jpg (31KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1453045337962.jpg
31KB, 500x373px
>Its a Lacus shills her husbando thread episode again
>>
>>14553225
>>14553212
Mika would win just because Kira wouldn't kill him, shoot him down then tries talking shit out and gets shoot by Mika.
>>
>>14553245
>Lightmaster begins with an L
>Lacus begins with an L

Pure coincidence, amirite?
>>
I think the AGE FX would absolutely destroy the Strike Freedom.

> Funnels that can attack and shield
> Fast
> Full Burst mode.
> Melee orientated.

Only major drawback is it's pilot, who would hold back to try and talk to Kira. Wouldn't that be ironic?
>>
>>14553170
Kou, Keith, The Alex prolly, maybe 8th ms team. Ramba Ral in that construction mech, or with a machine gun. I think Ral might stand a chance with the gouf though.
>>
Which Gundam protag would you think to be the best at Chess?
What about fighting games?
>>
>>14553439
Usso
Domon
>>
>>14553439
>>14553448
Actually shit can I take that back and say Gainer for fighting games? He was from a tomino show, he should count.
>>
>>14553439
Heero
Domon since he literally blew up an arcade, second placed tied between Uso and Kio, both for being raised on simulators which are kindof like fighting games (not really)
>>
>>14553448
Domon would be shit at fighting games. He'd probably end up punching his opponent in the face for real.
Rain could probably beat him.
>>
>>14553498
He literally met Allenby via a fighting game it may have used VR but the fact that Domon went to an arcade means he likely plays video games every now and again
>>
>>14553170
It's so sad when people constantly get proven wrong, provide no evidence and still think they're right. Dementia truly is one of the greatest threats to mankind. Never has there been greater evidence of this fact.
>>
>>14553768
Whatever you say, Lightmaster.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.