[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man and Machine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 30

File: bombrobotkiller.png (373KB, 1117x285px) Image search: [Google]
bombrobotkiller.png
373KB, 1117x285px
Ignoring all the human drama involved in this story, what do you think about the usage of non-military robotics to kill people? Should we tele-operate our police and military forces? Completely automate them? Does the thought of a gun-toting robot dog that can run at 40mph, climb stairs, and jump onto first story rooftops / through windows keep you up at night?
>>
So what sort of robot was it?
Did they just duct tape a remote bomb onto a quadrotor?
>>
>>14467746
I want to know all about Hero Explosion Robot and his battle against terrorist traitors.
>>
File: eodbot.jpg (197KB, 1250x700px) Image search: [Google]
eodbot.jpg
197KB, 1250x700px
>>14467754
They basically put some explosives on an EOD bot, sent it in there, and blew it up.
>tfw they forced Johnny 5 to be a suicide bomber
>>
>>14467759
they need to attach speakers so it can play the robocop song as it heads towards the losers it's killing
>>
>>14467746
Why not? That's really all I can think of when it comes to these kind of questions.
I don't care about the good parts. Tell me why we shouldn't
>>
>>14467766
Fucking kek.
>>
>In Albuquerque, New Mexico, in 2014, a SWAT team used a robot when dealing with an armed suspect who barricaded himself inside of a motel room. The bomb squad's robot deployed chemical munitions, "which led to the subject's surrender," police said.

>Yes, this is 1st use of robot in this [fatal] way in policing. Marcbot has been ad hoc used this way by troops in Iraq. — Peter W. Singer (@peterwsinger) July 8, 2016

Remember in Tremors when they put dynamite on RC cars and drove them around in the desert until the monsters ate them, then blew it all up?
>>
>>14467783
>Tremors
Fuck, all these memories are surging back.
>>
010000010101001101001001010011010100111101010110001000000100000101001011010000100100000101010010
>>
>>14467789
It's like all those retarded RC missions from the old GTA games.
>>
File: 1461479520713.jpg (80KB, 526x721px) Image search: [Google]
1461479520713.jpg
80KB, 526x721px
>>14467746
>hould we tele-operate our police and military forces? Completely automate them?
>>
>>14467806
The military has little RC airplanes that pretty much have hand grenades strapped to the front. The operator starts them up, throws them into the air, and flies it straight into some asshole's face.

Finally, all that time spent with the Nikita in MGS will pay off.
>>
File: flashsystem.jpg (684KB, 3033x2144px) Image search: [Google]
flashsystem.jpg
684KB, 3033x2144px
What could go wrong
>>
>>14467759
Apparently the explosive was disguised as a cell phone, since the suspect was asking for one. They sent in the robot to deliver it and kablooey.
>>
>>14467772
When people start massively using Robotics whats to stop someone from just using EMPs on them and then having no actual soldiers or police to respond?
>>
>>14467746
> Does the thought of a gun-toting robot dog that can run at 40mph, climb stairs, and jump onto first story rooftops / through windows keep you up at night?

No, because that is exactly what I want law enforcement to be in the future.

Robot law enforcement is the best possible kind of law enforcement, because Robots literally only do what they are programmed to do. If the robot is programmed to uphold the law, and advanced enough to actually perform that job, then that is all the robot will do. No racism, no discrimination, no corruption or making stupid decisions in a panic. Just the Law.

At that point, if the robots start performing count to their intent it becomes a programming issue. And a programming issue, unlike widespread police corruption, can be easily fixed.

The only reason to fear robot police is if they are either too stupid to handle complex situations (in which case they need to be babysat or are not advanced enough to meet the above criteria anyway) or if the power structure that controls them abuses them for malevolent purposes, which is the same for any police or military tool.

I trust a machine to be a machine. I don't trust a human to be anything at all.
>>
File: robocup.jpg (195KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
robocup.jpg
195KB, 480x640px
When can all police just be humorless and emotionless rule of law enforcers?
>>
>>14467876

Hardening an electronic device against EMP is really easy. Your microwave is probably immune to EMP, as a matter of fact.

Every important military device is EMP-hardened already, for the event of nuclear war.

Making the robots EMP-immune would be the easiest thing in the world. Much easier than designing the robots in the first place.
>>
>>14467876
The fact that to actually make a EMP anything you would need massive resources? And that it can be rendered moot with just a tiny bit of care?
>>
>>14467897

You can make a HERF gun in your garage, actually. One powerful enough to shut down a car. Its just power hungry as shit, and the range isn't great.

So yeah, not exactly practical and really easy to defend against.
>>
>bitch about north korea executing criminals using literal military hardware
>use a drone to blow up a criminal in the U.S.
Us doing it is just as fucked up as anybody else doing it. That's way beyond excessive. Not crying over the fact that he's dead, though him spending the rest of his life imprisoned and shunned by everybody, even other inmates, would've been great. I mean he was going to die anyway. Once he was down to his last few bullets he either would've shot himself or ran out and got gunned down by the cops. Both of which are far more preferable to what ended up happening.
>>
>>14467965
that reminds me of when the US throws three generations of your family in death camps
>>
>>14467965
>>14467965
>snoozing off on a stressful job is the same sniping multiple police officers
>risking more lives when you can just blow his ass up remotely is better
Kill yourself you apologist.
>>
>>14467880
5 star post.

Only concern is corruption in the programmers, really, and you addressed that wonderfully.
>>
>>14467880
>I trust a machine to be a machine. I don't trust a human to be anything at all.
Well, you have earned my two cents today, stranger
>>
>>14467880
>>14467987
The problem is intent.
Give a squad of superbot cops each a gun, a taser, cuffs, a natural language parser, and a complete copy of all laws relevant to its jurisdiction and sure, they could enforce them perfectly. The problem is that they would enforce them in wildly different ways than a human.
Every single car going over the speed limit? Ticket, that's what the law says. In my experience, that's all cars outside rush hour. Traffic courts implode under the sudden spike in appeals.
Every tiny instance of jaywalking?
Every harmless technical crime?
Every forgotten useless law, like those shitholes that still have sodomy laws?
The court system would collapse in a matter of days.

And that's not even taking into account what happens if a legislator writes a law that doesn't say what they think it does. Or what the robots think it does, for that matter.
>>
>>14467965
Yes, shooting your fucking uncle for speaking something you don't agree with is the exact same as shooting a bunch of people for fuck all reason
>>
>>14467880
>>14467987
>>14468016
But the real threat is that it's nearly impossible to teach a robot to act on "the spirit of the law" because in order to define intent you have to completely solve man-machine communication. Otherwise you simply can't get the point you want across without risking misinterpretation. In a hollywood setting where AIs are just less emotional humans that secretly have just as many emotions, it works great. In real life, machines are incredibly alien even before they become complex enough to think.
>>
>>14467880
>a programming issue can be easily fix

Have you ever written a program?

Have you ever debugged one?

Have you ever taken responsibility for loss of life, property, or some other third thing due to the design of your program?

Do you really think that just because it's easier to modify a program than it is to change deeply entrenched police culture, that "easy" is anything other than a relative notion?

I'm not trying to be a shitlord here, but I want you to ask those questions before you task an entire generation of code monkeys with the duty and responsibility of designing law enforcement robots. I didn't study CS so that I could take the blame for a robot unintentionally concluding it needs to use lethal force because it didn't properly parse an individual's claim that they have a conceal carry license.
>>
>>14468016
That's a problem with legal system. What the fuck is the point of the law if you can break them willy-nilly? It's not the robots' job to interpret, it's their jobs to enforce. A bad law is on the legislator, not the robots
>>
>knowingly and willingly sign up for a dangerous job
>have skin so thin you get spooked whenever someone so much as looks at you the wrong way
>handcuff and beat the shit out of a drunk woman simply because she spit on you
Why are cops such pussies? If you don't want to fear for your life, get an office job. All those paid vacations and lifelong benefits to hard to pass on? Then man the fuck up.
>>
>>14468034
If you can't handle the responsibility of the fuck-ups of your own creation, you shouldn't create anything.
A program, a robot, is just that. Your creation, your children. Bad kids often result from bad parenting.
>>
>>14468016
>>14468032
Regarding intent, most laws don't have this as a requisite. You either break the law, or you don't.
In other cases, Detectives can still have roles.
>>
>>14468039
You think it's bad now. Wait till the CoD generation grows up
>>
>>14467809
>Today on CNN treize khushrenada gives his opinion on the use of a robot to kill the gunman
>>
>>14467968
If he is Native America then it applies kinda
>>
>>14468036
The legal system works "fine" for most occasions because the enforcers are given leeway to ensure that the implementation makes sense. If you want a robot police utopia, you have to make a code of laws that encompasses literally all situations. Which, incidentally, you can't.

>>14468044
Intent of the law, silly.
>>
>>14468071
>Intent of the law, silly.
RULES AS WRITTEN TRUMPS RULES AS INTENDED/INTERPRETED

At least it's supposed to.

I think Anon was speaking in terms of replacing beat cops with robots.
>>
>>14468129
LAW can't trump LAI until we solve legal language. I mean, fuck, we can't even decide what our current laws mean exactly.
>>
>>14467746
>they forced him to commit sudoku
;_;7
>>
>>14467965
>though him spending the rest of his life imprisoned and shunned by everybody, even other inmates, would've been great.

Why? Revenge?

Just kill him and the close that topic permanently with zero chance of ever being confronted with it again.
>>
>>14468137
Well, actually I'd contest that since the nature of legalese revolves around rules and definitions and a bunch of stuff that actually tends to translate well into the rigid structure of software code.

But that would mostly concern itself with the letter of the law, which by itself is an inherently flawed approach to upholding the law.
>>
>>14467965
He was threatening to kill more cops if any approached him, and he had traded rounds earlier during his negotiations.
It was justified.
>>
>>14468259
Sure, a well written law could be transposed 1:1 to code. But you'd have to define and clarify a bunch of things so you knew exactly what everything meant. Once you had that done, swapping it from law to code would be easy.
The issue isn't turning law into code, the issue is in getting everyone involved in lawmaking to agree on what exactly the law means
>>
>>14468273
Maybe I haven't run afoul of ambiguous or loophole-generating chunks yet, but I've got my state's criminal law tabbed open right now.

>Title 1: General Provisions. Subtitle 1: Definitions.

I dunno, I think we're off to a wonderful start here. And this is as current as the 2016 general assembly, so if something out of the ordinary does crop up, they'd surely adjust the definitions to support it.

I hope.
>>
>>14468185
What do you suggest otherwise?
>>
File: MARCbot.jpg (320KB, 2390x1180px) Image search: [Google]
MARCbot.jpg
320KB, 2390x1180px
>>14467783
>The MARCbot is not just notable for its small size; it was the first ground robot to draw blood in Iraq. One unit of US soldiers jury-rigged their MARCbots to carry Claymore anti-personnel mines. If they thought an insurgent was hiding in an alley, they would send a MARCbot down first, and if they found someone waiting in ambush, take him out with the Claymore. Of course, each insurgent killed in this fashion meant $5,000 worth of blown-up robot parts, but so far the army has not billed the soldiers.
The robot used in this incident was also probably a MARCbot
>>
>>14468016
People already fucking hate red light traffic cameras with a fucking passion in my state. I could only imagine how bad it would be if we had robot overlords for other types of crimes.

Though I wouldn't mind a jaywalking robot to deliver some robot-brutality to the fucking jaywalkers on a certain busy road in a certain town in my state. I'd feel worse if I ran over a Canadian goose than one of those fuckers.
>>
>>14469301
4,999 US dollars for an RC car with some cameras and a crane arm? Why?
>>
>>14469315
Welcome to the wonderful world of the Defense industry. Total cost is actually ~$8000. $5k is just for the repair parts. The things are built pretty tough though, not like some Toys-R-Us RC shit. Bare in mind that this is considered to be a "cheap" drone.
Pic related costs $195,000
>>
>>14469335
I'm still waiting on that Nixie drone to finish up.

I want my wristband quadrotor now!
>>
>>14469335
Also gotta make sure the RC and camera signals are all secure, and generally better reliability and range.
>>
>be chief Generic McGonnadie
>there's a hostage situation in the heart of LA
>they send in the drones on your command
>drones enforce the law with lethal force
>it turns out the gunmen were actually trying to keep the real madman from killing their captive families
>you now have to explain on national television that drones killed a bunch of innocent people
>as well as any hostages who tried to help them
>while the real culprit killed their loved ones and fled to mootxico
>you handwave it as muh programming error
>and go back to playing candy crush inside your safe, cushy office
>just another day on the force
>until you get word that your now-deceased daughter was one of the hostages
>at least until the machines you sent in started spraying bullets
>everyone starts feigning concern and avoiding you
>tfw Gundam Wing was your favorite show on Toonami
>if only you'd taken automated warfare seriously, none of this would've happened
>but then some shitlord in a guy fawkes mask walks up to you on your way home
>and starts praising the use of "le robot assassins" because those criminal scum had it coming
>yolo.apng
>>
take your shit to
>>>/news/
>>
>>14467759
Johnny 5 ain't alive no more
>>
>>14469344
I hope they do now, because Predators used to broadcast unencrypted so that insurgents actually managed to figure out how to pick up the signal and picture from a live drone feed. Iran managed to hijack the controls on a few occasions
>>
>>14467819
The problem wasn't the g-bits, it was the cannon on its back
>>
>>14468994
Give the robot a gun?
>>
>>14469301
I dunno what kind of force claymores explode with in other directions, but it seems to me that if it's not particularly devastating, you could back the whole thing with a strike plate, anchor the plate / the claymore a few inches away from the bot, and have a reusable RC C4-powered shotgun. Hell, multiple plates, multiple claymores, send it in and take out guys in succession.
>>
>>14467832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjbRnmJrWIQ#t=0m42
literally this
>>
>>14469380
>implying drones won't be armed to the teeth
>which will actually be a razor sharp bear trap for biting off limbs
>>
>>14469456
>Government killbots with inch thick steel armor

Guess your muh 2nd amendment AR-15 won't amount to very much Americlaps.
>>
>>14469440
A claymore is essentially a giant shotgun blast.

It already has a backplate, the recoil force is probably the problem.
>>
>>14469456
So the saw things in F91?
>>
>>14469469
Anyone who thinks civilians stand a chance against the power wielded by the military industrial complex is a fool anyway.
>>
>>14469469
>your muh 2nd amendment AR-15 won't amount to very much
It doesn't do anything even without armored murderdroids. If the government flips on us, half the army leaves right out and they're fucked from the get-go. If somehow a significant portion of the military doesn't jump ship and the government decides to use all their forces short of nuclear weapons against us, all the AR-15s in the world won't save us. You can fight an insurgent war against an occupying force with that shit, but you can't stop your town from being bombed forever if the government decides they just want to wipe you off the map.

And if they don't want to wipe you off the map, you don't even need guns to stop their advance. America's power grid, shipping, transport and basically every other necessary bit of logistics is incredibly fragile. Civilians armed with crowbars and wrenches could bring America to its fucking knees if they went at it with enough gusto and numbers. Hell, back in the 60s or so, the CIA was sending out guidebooks on how to perform "civilian sabotage" of infrastructure to occupied countries, all the way from being a lazy, passive-aggressive dickweasel at work (call unnecessary meetings, make sure you have all forms in triplicate, work slowly, do the job poorl) to outright wrecking things (how to set buildings on fire most effectively without getting caught, how to ruin vehicle production, destroy the phone system and electrical grid).
>>
>>14469469
I have more firepower than any single AR. Plus homemade explosives are not hard to do, even a molotov would fuck an intricate robot like that right up. But at least I wouldn't bend over for my robot kin- I mean, overlords like you, yuropoor. Not to mention that an AR would still be useful.
>>
>>14469489
Guns are a grown man's blankie.

They're for clinging to as the world around you goes to hell, not for shooting at an endless army of state sponsored goons.
>>
>>14469508
>half the army leaves right out
I never get why people think this will happen.

Historically militaries, even those made up of the people and not private mercenary armies, historically have sided with the already in place power structure. Sometimes for reasons of the devil you know, but often because in most cases the military becomes an institution in of itself, detached from the rest of society. We aren't there yet, but we've been moving there since the civilian reaction to the Vietnam War.

Not to mention, to many soldiers today their strongest allegience is to their fellow soldiers, even above their country. THAT is what's truly dangerous because that's one step away from becoming like the IJA.
>>
File: ar15 hunting rifle.png (229KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
ar15 hunting rifle.png
229KB, 800x640px
I don't get the recent obsession with AR-15. They aren't any more powerful than a typical sporting gun. Is it because it looks tacticool or something?
>>
>>14469516
>what is self-defense
>what is range time
>what is a comprehensive bug-out plan with BOB ready at home and in the car complete with HEPA masks, ammo, non-perishable food, water, maps, medical supplies, sowing kit, hatchet, batteries/generator, radio and of course survival knowledge
pleb
>>
>>14469596
Because the AR-15 looks scarier and also involves the letters "A" and "R", which makes everyone think "Assault Rifle". Also, tacticool attachments.
>>
>>14469596
yeah

you won't believe how many people will call black guns "machine guns"

conversely this means I can get a lot of guns with (superior) wooden finish and no one will think I'm packing a lot of heat
>>
>>14469548
The police, national guard and military are already at that point.

"Bros before those poorly armed schmucks who naively entrust their lives and wellbeing to us."

Heck, that was even the plot of Die Hard nearly three decades ago.
>>
>>14469596
Yes, people who see themselves as edgy tacticool anti-government crusader types wouldn't be seen dead with a boring ass hunting rifle
>>
>>14469548
Because soliders don't fight their countrymen. They mean that in battle, they don't fight for the American ideal or their objective. That doesn't mean they'd turn on the American people like that because they are still American citizens.

Dummy.
>>
>>14469596
It's easy to fuck around with and quite customizable thanks to huge amounts of aftermarket support, a huge chunk of which surely comes from the M16 which is the military grade derivative of the AR15 platform.

As a result, it's also the poster child for military grade weapon, because AR15-pattern rifles are all army M16s in the public's eye.
>>
>>14469508
It all depends on the loyalty of the military and law enforcement agencies.

An uprising can be squashed if the military comes out. In China the government brought in paratroopers loyal to them.
>>
>>14469596
It's bigger and scarier.

Even Bill Maher pointed out on his show 5 pistols that do just as much damage as a 15. But they're small, so they don't scare people as much.

After all, Vtech was done with semiautomatic pistols
>>
>>14469652
>>14469596
Some people are gonna be really upset when the lawmakers figure this out and eventually ban anything that isn't bolt-action.
>>
>>14469619
>Because soliders don't fight their countrymen.
The 70s showed the national guard was perfectly willing to.
>>
>>14469668
That's the path California and New York are on and soon the rest of the country shall follow. Just thank the Democrats.

I'd like them see to try to take my shit, honestly.
>>
>>14469720
I'd hate to be the guy sent into bad neighborhoods trying to round up guns.
>>
>>14469668
Of course, government forces and organized crime will effectively be exempt from this ban.

Viva la freedom for anyone who's not a cop or criminal.
>>
>>14469670
Not like this. We will still have Bundy Ranch shit but never a military takeover. At least not as long as things remain like this.
>>
>>14469668
>ban everything but bolt action

>suddenly an entire generation of snipers is born

[Mauser cycling intensifies]
>>
>>14469750
no shit, you might as well be complaining that chefs get to use knives during work
>>
>>14469750
Wait, are you saying that harsher laws give criminals more freedom?
>>
>>14469769
well yeah, because black market and illegal goods and smuggling and all that

like how drug criminalization is giving drug trade monopolies to organized crime
>>
>>14469764
I would if I couldn't use knives in my own kitchen.

Onions don't chop themselves.

>>14469769
If you're robbing or mugging someone, I'd assume it's pretty awesome if you have a gun and they don't.

The government can step in after the fact, but the best way to fight crime is deterring it from even happening.

Unfortunately, our government cares more about pacifying the populace than actually protecting anyone.

After all, the best way to protect someone is to give them a gun, teach them how to shoot, and then get out of their goddamn way.

The best part is, you don't need skynet for that sort of thing.
>>
>>14469757
>things remain like this
Like this how? With the civillian population openly antagonistic with its law enforcement and anyone who goes to war? America is one of the few countries that keeps stirring shit up against the ones who protect them
>>
>>14469774
This happened during prohibition as well.

It's just that nobody talks about prohibition anymore, or the fact that it was done in the name of women, children and family values, so the important lessons from America's history were swept under the rug to make room for the war on drugs.

The irony is that tobacco companies and brewers aren't out their shooting up neighborhoods, effectively proving on a daily basis just how much more effective it is (for the sake of social safety) to simply legalize and regulate instead of banning and condemning.
>>
>>14469819
>tfw Her Majesty's Royal Safety Committee breaks into your house and takes your murder weapons away
>tfw nothing to spread your beans onto your toast with
>>
>>14469742
They will send the army, simple as that, why do you think they will try to be gentle when they see that the people are being combative jackasses?
>>
>>14469760
Assume a magical world where somehow we get rid of all guns in the US except for bolt-action rifles. If all gun crime must happen with these, would it actually be worse than guys walking around with handguns gatting each other in the street?
>>
>>14469842
Or write with, for that matter.

You know, because a Taiwanese assasin killed someone with a pencil that one time.
>>
>>14469769

To an extent.

I mean let's face it, if you go full Stalin then criminals have a lot more shit to worry about than committing crimes. When "we shoot you in the head" is the state's way of going easy on you, at some point it disincentivizes crime.

>>14469819
>After all, the best way to protect someone is to give them a gun, teach them how to shoot, and then get out of their goddamn way.

What if you don't want certain people to have guns? What if those groups are seen as inherently dangerous to the stability of society? Can't we give everyone BUT them guns?
>>
>>14469870
>constitutional right to own a gun
>can buy one in my state without any hassles whatsoever
>can walk around with it in public, no problem
>no one would blink if I went to the gun store three miles away and bought an AR-15

>can't own a butterfly knife or open carry a halberd or longsword
>can't buy body armor without massive suspicion
This is why we need powered exoskeletons.
>>
>>14469869

Just do what Chris Rock said. Make all guns legal, but a bullet is $5000. So if you wanna kill someone, it's gonna be hard to justify the payment.
>>
>>14469862
Yeah. "Simple as that." I guess you think every thug is going to give up his piece when he sees digicam?
>>
>>14469899
all that does is push people toward making their own ammunition
>>
>>14469899
I think we'd see a spike in crossbow murders. Hard to put a price on pointy sticks.
>>
>>14469908
Did you forget how your own country sent the army when shit got weird in the 70s? Why would you think they would not send the army if people holed themselves up? There is only so much people can do before they piss off the government
>>
>>14467880
>
Robot law enforcement is the best possible kind of law enforcement, because Robots literally only do what they are programmed to do. If
What if the robot is programmed to aim at certain people?
>>
>>14469899
There's a reason what he said was a joke. That's retarded and I hope you aren't serious.
>>
>>14469878
>>14469899
Illegal arms traffic is an aspiring criminal's best friend.

The "bad guys" will always get guns.

The only question is whether or not law abiding citizens will be able to.
>>
>>14469930
Tell me how many robberies were stopped by guys with guns in contrast with how many people died because some faggot had a gun when he was angry
>>
>>14469942
Guys with guns stopping robberies?

Isn't that exactly what the police do?
>>
>>14469942
There's more cases of legal carriers stopping crime than you'd think.
But yes, it's pretty much a drop in the bucket compared to the dudes who get murdered become some hothead has a gun. And there's no way of knowing how many of those de-escalated situations would have been possible even without a gun.
>>
>>14469942
who cares

in china they banned guns and it's hard as fuck to get them, so angry faggots just start mass stabbings instead (at elementary schools and crowded areas too)
>>
TALK ABOUT ROBOTS
WE'RE VEERING CLOSE TO A SHITTY /pol/ DEBATE

IF ROBOTS ARE LEGAL
AND GUNS ARE LEGAL,
SHOULD YOU BE ABLE TO PUT GUNS ON YOUR ROBOT?
>>
File: doomba.png (306KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
doomba.png
306KB, 499x374px
>>14469959
>>
>>14469954
In most countries that aren't as gun obssessed most of the time it leads to a severe beating while with a gun they just point it to someone and end it right them and there
>>
>>14469959
I should be allowed to do everything the military does, including having a massive industrial military complex
>>
>>14469958
How many cases do you hear of that though? Specially compared to the penchant for school shootings or shooting in general, chinks are souless monsters in general but their problem is letting you die through inaction than outright trying to murder
>>
>>14469966
>do a bad thing
>guy points a gun at me
>stop, run away
>make sure i do a bad thing quickly next time or take out the gun guy first

>do a bad thing
>get the shit beaten out of me by a bunch of guys
>think twice about doing a bad thing again because i've actually experienced consequences and it's difficult to shoot 10 people first
>>
>>14469969
Both tanks (de-armed) and flamethrowers are legal to own in the US. Enjoy!
>can own a tank
>can own an armored car
>can armor any kind of civilian car
>can't buy body armor
>>
>>14469984
That is what I'm talking about, though I guess that wasn't clear enough thanks to the way I phrased that
>>
>>14469670
Hippies aren't people.
>>
>>14469958
Don't forget Japan's Akihabara Massacre incident.
>>
>>14469969
You're not wrong.

If everyone could do what the military does, it'd provide a fantastic incentive for the civilian government to actually reign those fuckers in.
>>
>>14469954
Got a source on that? I mean for crime in general, not just mass shootings.
>>
>>14470001
We're going to be in some serious shit when the handheld weaponized lasers show up.
>>
>>14469984
>do a bad thing
>guy doesn't have gun to point at me because gun laws
>still have gun because lol criminal
>kill unarmed sheep and flee to mootxico
>feels goodman.bmp
>>
>>14470001
Reign how exactly? The army already follows a insane regulation maze while trying to appease the civillians while they have to be ready to defend them at all times and they have to do all that while doing their best not to offend the civillians, unless you're talking about civillians
>>
>>14470013
it's very underreported due to it being generally rare and there being far more gun violence, I don't deny it exists and I'm always happy to see it

it's still at the point where removing guns from the general populace would prevent more gun deaths than allowing open carry vigilante style minutemen
>>
>>14470024
And the same would still happen even if he had a gun because he doesn't expect anyone to pull on him and if he walks around expect anyone and everyone to pull a gun on him that will only lead to a accidental death
>>
File: 2016-07-08-23-55-03-573761109.jpg (10KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-08-23-55-03-573761109.jpg
10KB, 275x184px
>>14469989
This is my IFVfu that I hope to own one day when I'm rich and have jack else to spend money on.
>>
>>14470019
Not if your local militia can legally buy military-grade reflective body armor.
>>
>>14469969

nothings stopping you from importing a bunch of beat-up T-55's and BMP's to restore.
>>
File: 1433239079682.jpg (183KB, 709x711px) Image search: [Google]
1433239079682.jpg
183KB, 709x711px
>>14470019
I for one welcome the day we finally develop handheld laser guns.
>>
>>14470024
You're missing the guy's original point, which is that in societies where people don't rely on guns to defend themselves, the macho men and others worried for the safety of their community dogpile you for being a shithead and pound your face into the pavement until you beg for mercy.

It's the difference between hijacking a plane with a boxcutter pre-9/11 and afterwards.
>>
>>14470031
>libtards actually believe this shit
>>
Taking away guns won't stop crimes, neither will giving everyone guns. We need to ask ourselves why we have a culture that is so violent and full of criminal behavior to begin with, and fix the problem.

In the 40s, do you know what we started to do with people who were shown to possess violent tendencies? We had them lobotomized. Was it unethical? Hell yeah, so much so that we already stopped in the 50s, but those people we operated on never hurt anyone for the rest of their lives. They couldn't, we took out the part of their brain that made them aggressive. Prisons in the US don't rehabilitate people, it often makes them worse than when they came in. Surgery does not have this issue, it's not different from chemically castrating pedophiles and rapists.

>>14469997

Which was only such a big deal becausr that shit is so rare they.

They have a better policy in place than no guns, the one I brought up above: a culture that deincentivizes crime.
>>
>>14470043
Doesn't exactly work if the "macho men" ARE the ones endangering the safety of your community.
>>
>>14470030
Really? So removing all guns from the general populace would prevent all those 10,000 deaths a year with no crime backlash now that criminals know that nobody has a means to defend themselves? Cool. Can't wait for roaming gangs to walk the streets looking for women to rape. At least we stopped that gun violence!
>>
>>14470049
Nigger, are you going to tell me that a faggot like you is going to be able to stand up to a giga nigga who goes into your house to steal shit from you? Are you going to stand up to someone who kills by fucking instinct? Are you one of those retards who shoots at a goddamn video game and thinks that its just as easy to shoot someone dead in real fucking life? Get a goddamn grip you fucking faggot
>>
>>14470052
I think everyone in favor of lobotomization should give it a try first.

After all, if it's a harmless procedure meant only to stop someone from hurting others, the law-abiding pro-lobotomy folks won't lose a thing.
>>
>>14470072

It's not harmless, and that's the point. It says if you break the law, we won't kill you, we'll just turn you into a vegetable.
>>
>>14470013
I don't know that there's hard statistics on it. I can find a few studies but they're all highly dubious extrapolations like "we interviewed XXXX people and XX said they stopped a crime with a gun, so if you apply this to the population of the US, guns stop 2.5 million crimes a year"--which is ridiculous because there's about 1.3 million violent crimes in the US a year, and if guns were preventing twice that number we'd surely all know.

I can find eight incidences in the last 20 years or so where a civilian (non-military/police/security) stopped what was already or likely to be a "mass shooting". And I'm sure you can find any number of sites or pro-gun stories that will aggregate or list off news articles of crimes being stopped by other gun owners.

So the stuff happens, it gets reported on, but no one really cares. I still can't imagine it's anything close to the number of actual murders and shit, though.
>>
>>14467965
What's the difference between shooting him and robobombing him?
This way less cops die. It's the least risky route possible. If he felt like giving up he should have.
>>
File: 1466648034991.jpg (69KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1466648034991.jpg
69KB, 306x331px
>>14470072
Are you comparing taking guns, something lethal, to a procedure that was confirmed to never do what it was said to do? Are you comparing taking your gun to destroying your goddamn brain? What the fuck
>>
>>14470052
>Now I have truly become, a Clockwork Orange (tm)
>>
>>14469668
Fuck it, let's go further and ban guns. Go back to bows and arrows. Then develop barrier shields to make those useless. Eventually we'll have to return to knives and poisoned chalices.

We'll strip the 2nd and bring about Dune.
>>
>>14470036
The problem(?) with weaponized lasers is "reflective body armor" won't do anything. Also, the murderbots aiming these lasers will just shoot you in the eyes every time anyway and drill through your skull in a few microseconds.
PROGRESS!
>>
>>14470088
Did the memes rot your brain to the point that you can only greentext as a argument?
>>
>>14470088

He wasn't lobotomized, he was forcefully subjected to therapy that caused him to associate criminal acts with personal violent nausea and pain.
>>
>>14470084
Same difference.

Both are just a misguided attempt to avoid tackling the real social and economic problems that drive people to crime.
>>
>>14470091
more "i need my gun to hunt" fags should try bow hunting imo
shit's fun
>>
>>14470100
So, you're confirming that you equate your gun to your brain, holy shit
>>
>>14470100

You can't "cure" poverty and let's face it, the people responsible for the most gun deaths in this country is due to factors relating to poverty.

Unless the solution is to kill the poor. Which yeah, it'll work, but good luck passing that bill.
>>
>>14470101
The funny thing is that I have had people bitch and moan about I hunting with a bow while the fuckers were using guns and thinking it was more humane to shoot haphazardly at the game
>>
>>14470114
>twisting words around
>because deceipt is the only way libcucks can win a debate
>>
Wot if instead of pure robots we make "volunteer" man/machine cyborg super cops like Alex Murphy or Adam Jensen?
>>
>>14467965
He was a cop killer. He was garunteed to get the death sentence even if he surrendered.
>>
File: 1446003128319.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1446003128319.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>14470125
>are you comparing your gun to destroying your goddamn brain
>same difference
>twisting words
>>
>>14470100
>misguided
It works. We saw that it worked in the 40s when we implemented it.

We didn't stop because it was ineffective, we stopped because Nuremburg happened and we started asking "are we being a little too Mengele about this?"
>>
>>14468016
I see a lot of minor violations being reduced to a simple fine like with red light cameras.
>>
>>14470096
What the fuck is the difference? Good bye, free will. No difference between lobotimization and death except you still have a body hanging around.

A society that removes the choice between good and evil is nothing. There is no point in living. At that point you're just a cog to attempt to extend the society's lifespan and attain some carnal pleasure along the way.
>>
>>14470128
And reenact the Robocop remake where he was a machine in all but the PR image? Only this time without a caring family and deus ex machina about him overpowering his programming?
>>
>>14470119
Anyone making humane sporting arguments against bows compared to guns better explain how it is they manage to get that perfect head or heart shot every time and why all those faggots recommending lung shots are wrong, because that ain't instantaneous.

If we want to be humane and fair, all hunting would be done with spears. Catch it, stab it in the neck, call it a day. Or would chasing the animal be inhumane? You ever seen what those African persistance hunters get up to?
>chasing an animal across the savannah for three fucking days until it literally flops over from exhaustion / overheating / dehydration, because humans are horrifying monsters made of endurance
>>
>mfw anti-gun nuts are in favor of mind rape and genocide
>while claiming to be morally superior

Unless this is trolling or false flagging, this is what happens when newsfag liberals invade a board that's supposed to be about chinese toy commercials.
>>
>>14470142
He can still break his programing, while he can't fucking grow a new frontal lobe you mongoloid
>>
>>14470142
>What the fuck is the difference?

You're forgetting that he broke free by the end, because as they said, the programming was new and there was no guarantee it would work.

>>14470151

I'm not anti-gun, but I believe we are not harsh enough on criminals
>>
>>14470058
nigga, you act like the tiny amount of licensed carriers are the only thing that prevents all out crime

if organized crime was that trigger happy, america would be more like syria than america

I'm sorry, but there's no way the vast majority of gun owners are doing more than actual law enforcement, when most of them take it up as a hobby or sport rather than actual protection
>>
>>14470151
Who is twisting words now? You're the oen who suggested doing a goddamn lobotomy since its the same as taking a gun
>>
>>14470165

I'm the one who suggested lobotomy, and I suggest it because it's better than taking guns.
>>
>>14470174
So, you also are in favor of chemical castration aren't you?
>>
>>14470182

You're against that being done to rapists and pedophiles?
>>
>>14470155
If it's criminal for soneone else to rip out a person's frontal lobe or mass murder the people he finds undesirable, it sure as hell isn't something the state itself should be doing.

After all, the point of eradicating crime is to put a stop to it everywhere, not to burn the country down fighting fire with fire.
>>
File: 1410192143785.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1410192143785.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
Wot if instead of pure robots we make robots that are piloted by police officers?
>>
File: shenjiyang.jpg (22KB, 290x350px) Image search: [Google]
shenjiyang.jpg
22KB, 290x350px
>>14470151
Your options are nerve stapling or the tanks. Choose quickly.
>>
>>14470191
Lobotomies aren't illegal in the US, they were just abandoned as a practice.
>>
>>14470194
>all the problems of human police officers but they also blow up the entire ground floor of your home when they shoot your dog
no thx
>>
>>14470184
Yeah since its something that will completely destroy someone, while I very much doubt that they would change I would rather they still be productive to society than use a procedure that also fucks with their minds, isolating them with people who are like them would be a better outcome
>>
>>14470184
>strawmanning this hard

That edge alone could kill.
>>
>>14470196
Its actually banned on many states
>>
>>14470142
This may as well just exicute them. It's cheaper than the whole turning them into a retarded vegetable thing.
>>
>>14470196
If you're saying it's legal to pull someone off the street and carve up their brain, I'd say that's bullshit.
>>
>>14470155
>>14470152
You're missing the point, which is the message that free will is what makes us human. Without it our souls are tortured. Obviously he can't show this as well in the book if he fucking permenantly lobotomizes his main character.
>>
>>14470210

They're not illegal when performed by doctors in a state-sanctioned operation I mean.
>>
>>14470214
>You're missing the point, which is the message that free will is what makes us human. Without it our souls are tortured.
Well then he shouldn't have been a monster of a human being.
>>
>>14470214
You're still missing the point, as many pointed out, the programming didn't hold and was easily broken while with a lobotomy your brain is forever destroyed, no matter what happens you won't become better.

And in the case of that guy, he didn't act like a human being, so why should he be treated as anything more than a guinea pig?
>>
>>14470219
Yes, because today they are used to treat actual illness while not leaving you forever retarded, or are you going to say that sticking two ice picks on your eye sockets is the same as removing a small actually defective part of your brain with precision?
>>
File: nuke.jpg (82KB, 386x357px) Image search: [Google]
nuke.jpg
82KB, 386x357px
Clearly we need to take the brains of criminals, datajack them, and put them in our police robots to serve as an organic logic engine to supplement the robot's normal AI / CPU. They can be kept in line with a highly addictive drug with a catchy street name, perhaps delivered via giant transparent tubes.
>>
It's a no-win situation, literally every solution, people don't like.

Make the cops more powerful and have more authority? People don't trust the cops and that would just create a police state.

Ban guns? It doesn't magically make guns disappear, and all it does is piss off people who aren't criminals.

Kill the blacks? Look you can throw all the /pol/ statistics you want about how 15% of the population commits 50% of its murders, but killing an entire group of people because it has problems within the society is objectively bad.

Fix poverty? Fucking HOW. You got ideas, because I and everyone in the treasury department would love to hear it. Yeah it would fix like 80% of murders in this country at least, but you think if we could do that we'd have done it already?

Arm everyone? Not everyone, even if they have a gun, have it in themselves to kill another human being, even when the person they're shooting is a criminal and it's to stop a criminal act. They're a liability in those situations. Plus, that's ignoring that that's SUPPOSED to be the police's job.
>>
/m/ - Kill and lobotomize everyone I don't like
>>
>>14470255
I didn't know General atomics and RobCo browsed /m/
>>
>>14470255
To this day I still don't understand what train of thought lead to the fucking Cain, why not stick another cop there or a goddamn company rat
>>
>>14470227
Not justified. No human deserves that, it's worse than death. No matter what your crime, you should always be a free human being in your mind, even if not in body.
>>
>>14470255
Thanks, RobCo! You never let us down!
>>
>>14470259
If you killed the blacks, technically you wouldn't need to do any of those other things.

Heck, you could just send 'em all back to Africa.

I mean, they ARE always saying America is a den of racism, bigotry and discrimination, so clearly their lives would be better if they lived in a country run by their kind.

Right?
>>
>>14468016
>Every single car going over the speed limit? Ticket, that's what the law says. In my experience, that's all cars outside rush hour. Traffic courts implode under the sudden spike in appeals.

Normally I'm against hilariously obstructive levels of beauracracy but in this case, fuck em. They knew what the speed limit was
>>
>>14470273
Agreed. Nice to see someone has sense. Execution would be more morally sound if you wanted to stop them.

Now I'm not saying wide sweeping execution is the awnser as thats just as stupid almost as this barbaric notion of lobotomy for all violent offenders. (okay maybe the person who brought it up didn't say all, but he made it sound like make it common )
>>
>>14470316
That's why you get rid of the court system and go full Judge Dredd.

After all, who doesn't want gun toting whackjobs with an omniscent morality license patrolling every street in America?
>>
>>14470340

Judge Dredd WORKS in-universe though. It's the Dark Judges that are evil.
>>
>>14470340
We go full Demolition Man instead.
Mellow blessings, friend. Have a wonderful day.
>>
File: 42324.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
42324.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
I just wanted to see some lewd, state of the art, killer drones.
>>
>>14470352

You know every other aspect of it aside, we probably WOULD do the freezing and sleep rehabilitation thing if you know, cryostasis wasn't currently lethal.
>>
>>14470361
>you WILL get urges to knit and not know why!
>>
>>14470355
then post lewd EODs
>>
How many years away are we from smart AI? I figure if we make our robot cops we ought to do it like how Skynet manufactured its terminators. Spooky endoskeletons dressed up to look like people and all that. Mass public disapproval might not be so bad then. I mean, so long as the bots can learn to banter like a human and not act like a bunch of socially awkward/inconvenient dorks all the time.
>>
>>14470398
>How many years away are we from smart AI?

Define "smart" AI
>>
>>14467880
>I trust a machine to be a machine.
Think of all the problems people have with their Windows PCs getting shit wrong and making things more difficult for the user all day every day.

With this fresh in your mind tell me that humans can make armed machines that won't kill innocents.
>>
>>14470509
>Think of all the problems people have with their Windows PCs getting shit wrong and making things more difficult for the user all day every day
what do I have to fear from a machine that doesn't work?
>>
File: gundam.png (318KB, 1117x285px) Image search: [Google]
gundam.png
318KB, 1117x285px
>>
>>14468043
Yeah, nah. It's not always up to the programmer m8. Look up the story about the baby heater. The programmer did all he could to delay it because he wasn't sure it was finished and the company rushed it into production anyway. It cooked thousands of newborns.

Welcome to the business world. You are NOT in control over your 'creations' the people paying you are. Ready for baby blood on your hands?
>>
>>14470512
Spoken like a user that's never had Windows format your non Windows partition for no reason. Bad software is dangerous.

A Microsoft-level robot would format your FACE. With guns, sucker!
>>
>>14470515
You cant kill gandamu, its armor is made of solid plot
>>
>>14470521
yeah no, I've never had that happen

what non windows partition did you have and what were you doing?
>>
>>14470515
Oh come now. Leo's are explosive, but they can't take out a Gundam.
>>
>>14470554
I was installing Windows XP on a small hard disk. A second disk was in the computer, it had partitions that were too large for Windows XP to understand. Windows's response to not understanding was to overwrite the partition table on that disk so it seemed to be small enough for Windows to understand and format it without asking.

It's an old problem with an old version but don't fool yourself into thinking that Microsoft have gotten any better over the years.
>>
>>14470410
I think that a machine, an autonomous machine serving the public trust no less, would need some kind of understanding of human emotion and empathy, psychology more or less, and be able to adapt to certain civil disputes where a non-lethal means to an end would be just as effective in absolving some situations, if not more so especially with the police force's public image at stake in the long run, rather than brutishly handling things in a socially clumsy straightforward "if this happens-then do this" sort of programming.

I guess what I mean to say is that I want the bots to know and understand the difference in socially acceptable behavior to various scenarios, to understand the threat and response differences between a household disturbance and a mass shooting, to know the appropriate time to negotiate, when to hand out a ticket fine, or reach for the baton or pistol. I'd like to think that as technology progresses, as the computers learn more about human behavior and reading body language, that they'll be able to much more effectively interact with the common man. Or at the very least behave as humanly as can be publicly accepted from a machine whose job is to protect law abiding humans and upholding the law.
>>
>>14470515
>>
>>14470632
My sides
>>
>>14470632
>Gundam
That's not even Gundam you fuck.
>>
File: uav.png (50KB, 451x322px) Image search: [Google]
uav.png
50KB, 451x322px
>Just like muh vidyagaems
>>
>>14470703
C4 doesn't explode from shooting it, that's not how it works.
>>
>>14470935
That's why shooting at it is a good idea.
>>
>>14470287

One thing about us humans? What people say they want DO NOT necessarily reflect what they REALLY want. For every black person that was unfairly treated by whites, there's another black person who take advantage of the suffering of other blacks to guilt whites despite never once suffering the same way.

In other words, some utilize race hate for personal profit. Those same assholes will NEVER leave America despite what they say.
>>
>>14471012
There's kind of a simpler reason.

Africa never really recovered from post-colonialization and is kind of a shithole.
>>
File: robocop-image.jpg (84KB, 643x432px) Image search: [Google]
robocop-image.jpg
84KB, 643x432px
In regards to intent I don't think it would be too hard to get the robots to be able to check for sub criteria. I mean there are ways to tell if you're being forced upon by an outside force.

And as extreme as it is, in most cases you're still acting under your own will and we do need to put the public saftey ahead of some guy who got himself in shit
>>
>>14471026

That too. My point still stands that they're not THAT convicted to stick to their guns. Plus, those who talk shit about how much America sucks never really do anything meaningful to fix it in the first place.
>>
>>14471037
>robot police end all crime
>criminals begin using patsies rigged with bombs or hold their families hostage instead
>robots are programmed to recognize people acting under duress and not kill them
>KARATE MAIMBOTS
>>
File: Cm8OQTwWgAEopa6.jpg:large.jpg (51KB, 750x447px) Image search: [Google]
Cm8OQTwWgAEopa6.jpg:large.jpg
51KB, 750x447px
>>14467759
>>14467758
>>14469356
He's gonna be alright, guys ;_;
>>
File: optimus_prime 2.jpg (110KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
optimus_prime 2.jpg
110KB, 900x700px
>>14472543
Don't worry human, he's made of sterner stuff.
>>
>>14472543
oh shit, it's the midseason upgrade!
>>
>>14472503
I love happy endings.
>>
>>14472578
"A Crime Fighter Reborn! His Name is Great Bomber!"
>>
File: Bomber the Great.png (394KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bomber the Great.png
394KB, 640x480px
>>14472606
Did someone say Great?
>>
>>14467965
>shunned by everybody, even other inmates

The guy is already made out to be a hero by BLM radicals. He probably would get worshiped by other inmates.
>>
>>14470935

I think the idea is to stop the helicopter from delivering it
>>
>>14467885
Why not program them to constantly spout off yo-mama jokes during operation?
>>
>>14470268
They did try cops, they kept killing themselves. Murphy didn't because he was a devout Catholic who abhorred suicide.
>>
>>14472701
that's sorta like in the Star Wars books when Lando made an army of terminators to kill the bad guy aliens and they charged into battle yelling YOURE GOD A SHIT in Lando's voice in alien-ese
>>
>>14472733

I'm trying to imagine this, and it broke part of my brain.
>>
>>14472652
>The guy is already made out to be a hero by BLM radicals

Yeah I'm gonna need SAUCE on this. The guy hated BLM for not being fringe enough and literally every BLM reaction I know of has been one of condemnation.

/pol/ does not count
>>
>>14472790
In every group, there's always going to be some more extreme than others.
>>
>>14467880
I think you raise good points, but when you say robot police might be "too stupid to handle complex situations", I think that's a pretty significant concern. In a lot of cases, policemen need to apply a 'human touch,' so to speak, and sort of improvise or think outside of the box to defuse a situation or keep things from getting worse. Suicides are a big example of this--a lot of times, the cops will come across someone who's thinking about jumping off a bridge or something and have to talk them out of it. It's hard to imagine a machine being able to do that unless it was extremely advanced--far beyond anything we have right now--or if a policeman was able to talk through it and interact with people. That's just one example, there are a few others where cops have to be able to navigate social situations. I think they even have a term for it in training--"de-escalation" or something like that.
>>
>>14470268
The cops kept killing themselves. In the Novelization (yeah, I know) they thought it was because cops generally tend to be macho men, kind of full of themselves, and the cops were so horrified by their new lack of humanity, they couldn't stand living as a cyborg. Murphy didn't since he was so committed to being a cop, he put it above his own humanity.
>>
>>14473796
iirc they also explain that in the movie
>>
>>14472543
what a damn good bot
>>
File: executionsbystate.jpg (89KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
executionsbystate.jpg
89KB, 750x500px
>>14467965
Anon, let me tell you about my home. We kill scum. We enjoy the fact that we kill scum. We're very good at it. He got what he deserved.

the current number is 537
>>
>>14473807
I can never remember if that scene where the prototypes tear their own faces (?) off is in the actual movie or a deleted scene.
>>
>>14473877
I've seen it on cable, so it's at least in a director's cut.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nECsWAqMJgo
>>
>>14467876
...EMP Hardening?

>>14468129
Lawmakers need to GIT GUD at writing laws, I guess.

>>14469959
You'd need a Gundrone license.
>>
>>14473877
It's in the regular version of the movie. One pulls its head off, one shoots itself in the head.
>>
>>14470195
Go wallow in your hole Yang!
>>
>>14473823
Man, what's up with Virginia
>>
>>14473920
>lawmakers
>good at anything
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.