[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macross Delta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 61

File: SHINPI.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SHINPI.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>[gg]_Macross_Delta_-_14_[7D297D81].mkv

Finally
>>
>>14461531
It's a "broken" triangle. Emphasis on that it's not connected
>>
>>14462122
So wind end confirmed then
>>
>>14462117

So Mikumo is a Protoculture survivor?

I wonder how that works. I don't think we have ever actually seen cryogenic or stasis tech in Macross.
>>
>>14462253
Macross 30 had Mina, who was found in a Protoculture ruin.
>>
>>14462253
>>14462265
Also, I think its less Protoculture survivor and more specially-engineered-being-to-operate-Protoculture-shit(Like the Nome bloodline and the Birdman)
>>
>>14462253
>>14462265
Yes, frozen in cryosleep, specifically. And Kawamori was behind the story in that. So protoculture surviving via cryosleep is definately on the table now. She even had that don't remember her past thing going.
>>
>>14462279
Also time travel is a thing too
>>
>>14462395
It was more of reality altering thing, that took people from different times and spaces... and was all undone in the end.
>>
>>14462436
But it still means that it is canon in this universe that reality altering to bring people from other times exists.
>>
Where would you rank Delta right now?

Honestly speaking, I have to say so far it's my favourite. For me, the story is interesting, songs are good, and the characters are great.

Delta > 7 > Plus > DYRL > SDF > Frontier > Zero > II
>>
>>14462253
No, Mikumo is a descendant of the Windemere's Bird Singer, sort of like how Sheryl is a descendant of the Earth Bird Singer via Mao.
>>
>>14462591

Shouldn't she have a Rune, then?
>>
File: 1467898117245.png (339KB, 510x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1467898117245.png
339KB, 510x1074px
>>14462580
>the story is interesting, songs are good, and the characters are great.
Delta manages to be even more cookie cutter and by the book than Frontier
>>
>>14462631
>Says that while posting japanese X-men
>>
>>14462580

The music is good and enjoyable, but I find that none of the singers are as strong individually as Sheryl Nome was. I would rank Deltas music overall as above the average Ranka song, but still below the average Sheryl song.

This isn't to saw that Delta's music is bad by any stretch, just that Frontier's music is a tough act to follow.

The var plot of delta is really well developed, but it remains to be seen how the show overall plays out. I really enjoy the characters, but it has to be admitted that a bunch of them are, so far, lack a lot of real meat to them. Mirage is just sort of around, and everyone in Walkure other than Freya has about one character trait each (Mikumo is MYSTERIOUS, Reina is FLAT, Maki gives people NICKNAMES, Kaname was Messer's WAIFU, etc). This is something that the show still has time to fix, but the larger cast means that they need to put more effort into spreading around the development if they want to avoid people being cardboard cutouts, and so far we haven't gotten that yet.

What we have for all of these characters is subtle and internally consistent and hints at there being well rounded characters here, but we just don't have enough meat to work with yet to keep things from feeling like fluff.

I think a big part of this is that too many members of the cast have passive personalities. Most of them are too reactive, and don't have enough fire to them. They never get worked up over anything, even during the heat of battle.

Probably because so much of the cast is female, and Japan is scared of women who have opinions about things. Idol culture dampens that even moreso.

So only a few main characters (Hayate, Keith, Freya and occasionally Earnest) are allowed to get emotional in a non-passive way.
>>
>>14462653

I think a big problem with the main trio is that they're just kind of static a lot of the time. Mirage has basically not changed since the start of the show, and a promotion doesn't count as change. Freyja did a good deal in the first 6 or so episodes, but since then she's just kind of been floundering around as a well rounded character with no place to grow in to. Hayate is much the same: he grew up a good bit in the first few episodes, but since then he hasn't really done much and now him and Freyja look to be each other's crutch, with Hayate giving Freyja worry to fuel her rune and Freyja giving him a buff in return, but neither learning to actually utilize those things on their own and instead just kind of relying on the other. Not even "you do this, I do this" in an active and knowing way, but just getting in over their heads and being bailed out because the other always finds out. Hopefully the show makes some moves on that again now that the plot dumping is presumably done for a few episodes.
>>
>>14462653
I find next to all of Delta's music better than Sheryl's songs. I never liked her voice, and at times it felt like Yoko over composed the songs (and don't get me started on trash that was her songs during the movies)
>>
>>14462710

I just want mirage to get off her ass and start being competent. She is too much of a blushing flower, instead of a brotastic wingman.

Realize that Jenius family legacy!
>>
>>14462580
Frontier > SDF > Delta > Plus > Zero > 7 > DYRL
>>
>>14462732
She is a brotastic wingman though. She's just also a blushing flower

>>14462710
>with Hayate giving Freyja worry to fuel her rune and Freyja giving him a buff in return, but neither learning to actually utilize those things on their own and instead just kind of relying on the other.
Isn't the point of the show that they rely on each other?
>>
>>14462752
Are you trying to bait me right now with this?
>>
>people on /m/ seriously praising Frontier

Am I on bizarro /m/ right now? Did I mistake MAL for /m/?
>>
>>14462764
I always liked the Frontier movies and music of Frontier in general.

The TV series however wasn't very good
>>
>>14462754

If Freyja is unable to use her rune unless Hayate is in danger and Hayate is only a dangerous pilot when she song buffs him that's less relying on each other and more acting as a crutch for each other. Windermereans should be able to control their rune by about her age going by Master Hermann's comments to Bogue. It's especially egregious because it's not a compact where they knowingly decide that they'll help each other out and make sure that they fill in each other's problems, Freyja just always finds out Hayate is in trouble and away we go. Even in episode 3 or 4 Mikumo and Kaname were worried that Freyja was only using her rune when Hayate was in trouble and couldn't activate it at will. They just seem to have forgotten it now.
>>
>>14462653
I agree with your assessment that Sheryl had a strong voice but I do not 100% agree with your idea of the songs. Walkure has way better vocal songs than Ranka and Sheryl. Like they have stand out singles for sure but Walkure has much more variation in styles because of the larger group.
>>
>>14462759

>>14462580
>Where would you rank Delta right now?
>>
>>14462732
You mean like Mylene?
>>
>>14462603
No? Sara and Mao didn't have Protoculture skin coloration or Protoculture hair, why would a Mikumo have a rune?
>>
>>14462782
But Freyja can control her rune now. We've seen her light it up on her own during songs since. The song buffing however is when it goes into overdrive. It's supposed to be how Freyja and Hayate work together. And realistically, there was no other way for Hayate to fight Keith without that buff right now because he is too overpowered and was flying VFs since he was 9. It wouldn't make any sense unless you want to see the protagonist in an early grave

With your logic, Messer was using Kaname as a crutch to keep up with Keith and Keith is using the wind as a crutch since he can go into sky buffed mode too both against Messer and against Hayate.
>>
>>14462811
That was bad influence.
>>
>>14462811
You know the Jenius' family legacy really isn't that great when I think about it.
>>
>>14462832
Ok, scratch that legacy part. Let's focus on being more competent.
>>
>>14462824

The difference is that both Keith and Messer were great pilots even without that buff and just even better with it. Messer especially needed it since he was suffering from Var at the same time, and your train of logic is ignoring all that just to try and draw parallel lines between the situations. I'm not asking for him to never get a buff, I'm asking for him to actually become a decent pilot through training and experience, rather than magicing his way through. If need be they could have kept Messer alive longer so Hayate can get better without Keith as his guard, had Arad step up/in or just had Hayate start getting better at a different rate.

I'm also pretty sure that any time that Freyja's rune has lit up without Hayate in troube it's just blinked a bit and then not done anything, which would suggest she still lacks any real control of it.
>>
>>14462867
>I'm not asking for him to never get a buff, I'm asking for him to actually become a decent pilot through training and experience
But he is a decent pilot now. He can fight the other Knights. It's Keith that her really does need the boost for.

He got the one against Bogue to show that it existed and it was something they shared together. Remember in that scene, she was not even in danger and neither was Hayate. He just felt good from her song
>>
>>14462895

He's decent, but he was basically always decent once his training was done. He's basically made no real progress since then. Without a wind buff he's yet to do anything of note. The episode he takes out Bogue he's not even flying before the song buff, Mirage notes that he's faster than normal and he has better reflexes, since for once he's able to selectively aim. It wasn't just to show it existed, there's nothing to indicate he'd have been able to take out Bogue without it.

When Freyja breaks out her rune in that episode by the way, basically everyone stops and notes it. The rest of Walkure, Keith, Rod, Heinz, Gramia - even Mirage hears her. None of them note her power displaying during any other time that Hayate isn't in danger. And she was singing for the Cat dude and his kids instead of Hayate for once in that episode, since he was in danger and she felt strongly about that.
>>
>>14462967

Oh, and yes, Freyja was in danger. Bogue shot at her and was aiming to kill her. Hayate had to shield her from his shots twice before taking him out.
>>
>that ed
>support error
>choice
>31J flies to freyja
>system is ready

they aren't even being subtle
>>
>>14462764
Frontier is decent. Go to Robotechx if you want your hugbox.
>>
>>14463061

Can you please shut up about shipping nonsense?
>>
>>14463082
>Macross thread about running series
>Not talking about shipping all day
I feel like we're having the same conversations every thread though. I must have read stuff posted in this thread alone a hundred times by now
>>
>>14463103

Then read a new thread. And the shipping stuff is probably more repetitive than any other conversation frankly. It's certainly not adding any great variety.
>>
>>14463061
>system is ready
It actually says "Ready?"
>>
File: 2016-07-08_04h30_50.jpg (328KB, 1297x757px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-08_04h30_50.jpg
328KB, 1297x757px
Elysion confirmed

http://mac-log.com/goods/4732
>>
File: MacrossDeltaThreads.jpg (2MB, 2097x1368px) Image search: [Google]
MacrossDeltaThreads.jpg
2MB, 2097x1368px
>>14463103
>>
File: Untitled.png (506KB, 1205x649px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
506KB, 1205x649px
>>14463172

I really want small-scale storm attacker figures of all them.
>>
Am I the only one that finds Delta a bit boring? I have no idea why, but Delta feels more like a supplementary OVA that fleshes out the Macross universe more rather than a stand alone show.

It not bad, just kinda bland. Maybe I'm not a fan of the Walküre/idol group focused setup.
>>
>>14463461
https://www.amazon.com/Chogokin-Macross-Frontier-Quarter-Transformable/dp/B002G01EK2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467930441&sr=8-1&keywords=Macross+Quarter

There are others too. I almost bought one from Amiami for $50 + shipping, because it was the Macross with Daedelus, Prometheus, and mini-VFs.
>>
Has there ever even been a toy of a new macross class, like at all?
>>
>>14463467
I don't find it boring. I do understand if you think of it as small-scale as it is not a galaxy wide threat (yet). It's focused on this very backwater side of the galaxy. I don't think that hurts it really
>>
>>14463510
It's a pity because it's probably the sexiest capital ship design in the franchise.
>>
>>14463467
It probably isn't your thing, just how 7 didn't initially click to people who watched the first series and Frontier felt off to people who watched 7.
>>
>>14463510
Only Elysion.
>>
I like Mikumo's chaotic climax.
>>
>>14462815
Because by your logic of course she would if she were, you know, a Windermerean like how Sara was human?
>>
>>14463905
No? Mikumo's just a descendant of the Protoculture. She's not a pure-blooded Windemerean.
>>
>>14463930
If she was a descendant of Windermere's Bird Singer she would have a rune, since Sara and Mao were outwardly baseline human.
>>
Those seacats are so cute ;_;
>>
NUNs didn't do nothing
>>
>>14464055
I can't wait until we get to the end of the series when it becomes obvious NUNS did something
>>
>>14462580

SDF > 7 > Plus > Frontier > Delta > Zero > II

That's not to say I don't enjoy Delta, it's been really fun so far and I look forward to each episode. Macross is a great series, glad to see it's still got legs.
>>
>>14462580
I've only watched a few but
SDF>DYRL>Delta>Plus
Gonna watch Frontier next. Liking Macross so far.
>>
>>14462580

Delta = 7 = Plus = DYRL = SDF = Frontier = Zero.

I love them all to bits, warts and all. I just need a pile of RMS-series missiles to use on the shippers, because they're the most annoying part of the whole franchise.
>>
>>14463955
We don't know what a half-human, half-Windemere looks like.
>>
>>14462253
What if she's an Emulator?
>>
>>14462730
>not liking Obelisk
>>
>>14464320
Hahahahahaha no.
>>
>>14464299
What? Why would she be half human? Not to mention we have no idea if human's are even biologically compatible with them.
>>
>>14464415
Isn't it a general assumption that all sentient life forms touched by the Protoculture can crossbreed?
>>
>>14464422
The only confirmed cross breeding has been between humans and Zentradi who are nearly genetically identical.
>>
>>14464428

There are conflicting reports about Zolans and Humans as well. In Dynamite 7, the radio play in the background is about a Human and a Zolan who want to elope, but know they'll never be able to concieve.

In the Frontier novel, Michel is half Zolan; but I'm pretty sure that's secondary canon at best.
>>
>>14464571
Exactly. I myself hold the explicitly mentioned problem in Dynamite 7 to be far more binding than what was most likely a mistake in a novelization. Besides Micheal's physical features are far more typical of Zentran descent than any of the hallmarks of the Zolan race. On the other hand 7 was the only depiction of humanoid alien life until we got to Delta so it could go either way. Freyja's obvious attraction to Hayate seems to indicate the plumbing probably matches up at least.
>>
>>14463955
Here's my take on the idea.

What if, for the wind singer bloodline and their role as the wind singer, they have very developed runes to boost their fold wave output as opposed to using the tiny runes everyone else has? What if Mikumo's hair is a rune entirely?
Her hair does glow, and when she's singing, it goes into 4 wing-like shapes.
>>
>>14464600

You know that Ukyo Kodachi (which sounds like a crack ship from the Ranma 1/2 fandom), author of those novels, was the head writer for Macross 30 and is now the head writer for Macross Delta, right?

And that the only source of the "Humans and Zolans can't crossbreed" is from an in-universe *soap opera*, with all that this implies?
>>
>>14464633

Crap, forgot to take my name off.
>>
>>14464633
Michael looks nothing like a Zolan and everything like a normal zentradi-human hybrid. Combine that with an explicit mention of genetic incompatibility and that Zolan's are marsupials, and the simplest explanation is one Z word got mixed with another on accident and got past the editor. Writers make worse mistakes all the fucking time.
>>
File: miho-miho-1.jpg (74KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
miho-miho-1.jpg
74KB, 800x595px
So who is Lady M?

(M)yung? (M)ylene? (M)iho Miho? Nanase (M)atsuura?
>>
>>14464709
The other bridge bunny that was banging Kinryuu too was the better one
>>
File: 1234138273182.jpg (108KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1234138273182.jpg
108KB, 800x600px
>>14464717

Sally S Ford? Yessir, second best bridge girl after Kim.
>>
>>14464709
Or someone completely new, which I wouldn't be surprised of seeing happen.
>>
>>14464709
Mylene, considering that she has the tactical sound unit experience from 7.

Also, if its Mylene, who presumably went for her own passion and whatnot after 7, her telling Mirage that its fine to be herself and not worry about the Jenius legacy would be a good end for Mirage's problem with the Jenius legacy.
>>
File: o0720096011923234301.jpg (198KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
o0720096011923234301.jpg
198KB, 720x960px
>>14464773

I just want the VF-11MAXL to show up again.
>>
>>14462580
Plus >>> Dynamite 7 > SDF > 7 > Delta > Zero > DYRL = II >>>> Frontier
>>
>>14462580

SDF>>>>>>>>Plus>7>Δ>DYRL>>>>>>>Frontier
>>
>>14464709
Minmay. Megaroad 1 probably emerged from the Dimensional Rift after they plunged into the black hole at the center of the galaxy.
>>
>>14464415
Of course humans and Windemere can have babies. Otherwise what's the point of making Freyja fall in love with Hayate?
>>
>>14465005
lust and not love
>>
File: MCF.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MCF.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>14465005

Consequence free, express train to pound town?
>>
>>14465005
You can have a child without love and have love without a child. They aren't necessarily connected.
>>
What happens in Macross 30?
>>
>>14462250
It's Freyja end even if it's wind end. Hayate told Freyja she made him feel like he grew wings to fly.
>>
File: battle7.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
battle7.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>14463570

Damn straight it is.
>>
>>14462265
>>14462279
>>14462270
Mina didn't have that weird hair Mikumo does.
>>
>>14465176

rip
>>
>>14465178
Simple, Mina didn't need the weird hair.

Mikumo, as the wind singer, needed the fold wave transmission ability from the runes, and thus has weird hair, presumably because her entire hair is a huge rune.

Its all speculation, but I think it matches up nicely.
>>
>>14462270

>random bumpkin from random planet can outsing a woman genetically engineered sole for that purpose

kek
>>
>>14465072

A NUNS task force called HAVAMAL, stationed around the planet Ouroboros, discovers that the planet is a prison for a Protoculture superweapon that can bend time, and sets the main characters up as patsies to undo the locks on the weapon so their commander can use it to undo the Rain of Death.

As the locks are undone, the weapon gradually becomes more active and starts reaching back in time to grab things and people - like the Macross, the Quarter, their crews, most of the named pilots from the entire franchise, and all the singers.

In the end, they all gang up on the superweapon after the leader of the NUNS task force takes it over, and shoot the crap out of it, at which point everyone goes home with no memories of the events, except for the three original characters for the game.

About the only characters who *don't* show up in person are the Macross and Quarter bridge crews (except Misa), Roy and Kakizaki.
>>
>>14463510

I've seen some pictures of a New Macross from Wonderfest. It was a garage kit, it was tiny, it cost an absolute fortune (five figures in yen), and it was only sold at the event itself.

I'm really hoping that Bandai doesn't stop with the Elysion - or, and this is probably a pipe dream - that Hasegawa gets around to making a New Macross class in 1/4000 to go with the SDF-1 kits.
>>
File: maxl.png (573KB, 655x734px) Image search: [Google]
maxl.png
573KB, 655x734px
>>14464795

They went to the trouble of modeling it for 2 seconds of footage in FB7. Fingers crossed.
>>
>>14465301
What is that disgusting crap all over its back?
>>
>>14465401
Freyja 1.0
>>
>>14465401
Ranka Lee, apparently.
>>
>>14465301
Any pictures of the Sheryl VF-19?
>>
>>14465413
>>14465414
It looks like shit.
>>
>>14465422
Well duh
>>
>>14465422
>Ozma and Brera will protect this
>>
File: fire.png (1014KB, 1292x732px) Image search: [Google]
fire.png
1014KB, 1292x732px
>>14465419
>>
>>14465548
What the hell is this shit?
>>
>>14465301
>>14465548

Absolutely disgusting. And the paint job doesn't look good either. How could they ruin perfectly nice planes with those abominations?
>>
File: soundforce.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
soundforce.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>14465552

It's from Macross FB7
>>
>>14465574
I meant the ugly garbage on the back of that poor plane...
>>
>>14465577
To be fair, the 19s in 7 looked pretty shitty to begin with when compared to the YF. I'm not saying Basara's was awful, but the proportions and wings on things like Emerald Force's units look pretty bad.
>>
File: start.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
start.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>14465577

The liveries are dumb, but it was still nice to see them again.
>>
>Itasha (痛車, literally "painful car") is a Japanese term for a fashion of individuals decorating the bodies of their cars with fictional characters of anime, manga, or video games (especially bishōjo game or eroge).

So, itabarukirii
>>
>>14465580

The Emerald Force VF-19s are explicitly a different model from the others though. The Fire Valkyrie still uses the same wing setup as the YF-19, but with slightly different proportions, Emerald Force's units have a simplified cranked wing that doesn't sweep back for high speed flight. That's why the proportions look off - they're literally supposed to.
>>
File: Dpp-banner.jpg (44KB, 375x140px) Image search: [Google]
Dpp-banner.jpg
44KB, 375x140px
>>14465580
>the proportions and wings on things like Emerald Force's units look pretty bad.
>Not loving the precursor to DoDonPachi's Type-C fighter

You should feel ashamed of your poor tastes!
>>
>>14465609

Huh, do the official Toyota "Zaku" cars count as Itasha?
>>
File: Itasha-09-lexus.jpg (531KB, 1167x778px) Image search: [Google]
Itasha-09-lexus.jpg
531KB, 1167x778px
>>14465622
They tend to look something like this.
The toyota zaku is clearly much more subdued, so you can make a case for 'no'
>>
>>14465617
Huh, did not know that. It's not like different variations don't exist within the same line of fighter. They still look gross compared to the YF-19 and the VF-19A from that game with Aegis Focker though.
>>14465618
I remain unrepentant.
>>
File: m3.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
m3.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>14464773

I'm hoping if this happens, she finds a way to step up her game. Part of me feels like she's talented, but holding back for some reason.

Come on Mirage, make Grandma and Grandpa proud.
>>
Do we have an official age for Ozma or is he just anime "older guy?" How does he compare to other pilots within the franchise? How many times has he spilled it to Mylene?
>>
>>14465641
He was 27 in frontier. Skill wise i'd put him in the middle somewhere
>>
File: vf-19s-fighter.gif (85KB, 1100x588px) Image search: [Google]
vf-19s-fighter.gif
85KB, 1100x588px
>>14465635
Here's the Fire Valkyrie - the YF-19 is very similar
>>
File: vf-19custom-fighter.gif (78KB, 1000x585px) Image search: [Google]
vf-19custom-fighter.gif
78KB, 1000x585px
>>14465731

And of course I posted the wrong pic first. That's the VF-19S above, as flown by Diamond Force.

*This* is the Fire Valkyrie, which the YF-19 is very similar to.
>>
>>14465622
as a car enthusiast it is the lightest form of itasha
>>
>>14465622
The official Char Toyota only has a few zeon decals and the commander horn doesn't it? Not an actual image of char
>>
>>14465731
>>14465734
Right, right. The games made me aware of the different appearance between the two but I didn't realize there was an actual in universe reason for the different appearance. I just chalked it up to a stylistic choice for Macross 7.
>>
>>14465805
The in-universe reason was the YF-19 being hard to pilot, needing someone like Isamu to fly it.
The 19A was pretty much the same as the prototype, and assigned to good pilots. The 19F/S were redesigned to make it easier to pilot.
The 19EF was a monkey model of the 19E.
19EF/A, or the ADVANCE, is an EF made to match the prototype and has modernised hardware, basically a modernised YF-19.
>>
File: 1460834035846.jpg (56KB, 350x469px) Image search: [Google]
1460834035846.jpg
56KB, 350x469px
>>14465734
>That's the VF-19S above, as flown by Diamond Force.

That's funny, I don't remember the VF-19 replacing their VF-17's.
>>
File: 19f.jpg (1MB, 2716x2718px) Image search: [Google]
19f.jpg
1MB, 2716x2718px
>>14465805

The VF-19F and S are optimized for space use, hence the vernier ring around the engine nozzles, and additional vernier thrusters all over the fuselage (including where the canards are on the A & P models). The larger internal volume of the wing also allows for more propellant storage.

It's a deign that's grown on me.
>>
>>
File: f4b23Zc.jpg (139KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
f4b23Zc.jpg
139KB, 2048x1366px
>>
>>
>>
>>
hey what happened to that VF-31 mechamusume thing?
>>
>>14465830

Derp, I meant Emerald Force.

>>14465826

The VF-19EF/A is the ACTIVE - that's the "Nothung" from Macross: The Ride. The VF-19ADVANCE is the one Isamu flies in the cameo in Sayonara no Tsubasa, and it's a modified VF-19C (final production version of the "old wing" style VF-19) with VF-25 boosters and some VF-25 internal parts.

I really should get some sleep now, it's past noon local time and I was up all night transcribing more of the ship book before discovering what went down in DFW, TX...
>>
>>14466034
I dunno where you got your information, but the Compendium mentions the ADVANCE as the one Isamu is flying.
>VF-19EF/A - Model created from "VF-19ADVANCE" project to prolong the life of the VF-19 series.

I'm pretty much you got the ACTIVE and ADVANCE mixed up.

>VF-19ACTIVE Nothung
>>
>>14466034

> DFW, TX

A shooting somewhere in Texas or something? Not a Yank. Anyways, I thought the Advance was a modified EF/A too, since that's what the Marcross Compendium says and they take their info from the Marcross Chronicle as far as I know. Which is official, again, from what I knew.
>>
>>14466042
shootings during a major protest. several police killed by sniper fire.
>>
>talking about how Chuck's family is missing
>this fucking jellyfish is smiling
I'm onto you, I will not fall for your tricks.
>>
>>14466057
That's not very smart. Dead cops is great and all but this will just make the American police force even MORE trigger happy. Not helpful at all.

I feel bad for police officers in the US. Literally every member of the public could be a walking time bomb armed to the teeth. No wonder they pump you full of bullets if you move a finger. Is that guy walking up to you just going to ask for directions or is he going to shoot you in the head?
>>
So i haven't watched Macross in a very long time, is Delta and Frontier any good?
>>
>>14466199
>Dead cops is great
Fuck you.
>>
>>14466199
Fuck off Europe. You can live in fear all you want on your own continent, don't try to bring that shit here.
>>
File: 1433119966546.jpg (62KB, 640x702px) Image search: [Google]
1433119966546.jpg
62KB, 640x702px
>>14466199
>Dead cops is great and all
>>
What the fuck was up with the Elysion docking and sticking its dick into City Ragna? Is the Elysion of similar size to the dome city module?
>>
>>14462580
Plus > DYRL > Zero > SDF > Frontier = 7 = Delta
>>
>>14465596
>Sheryl and Ranka
>Pilots
What
>>
>>14466391
Autopilot AIs seem to not be a big deal in-universe, so I bet they just need to point where the plane needs to go
>>
>>14466393

Sheryl also joined the pilot school Alto was in to learn to fly as a cover to spend time with him, but did actually take a few lessons. It didn't work out great when she piloted in show, but she may have had further lessons between then and now I guess.
>>
File: 1467907827973.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467907827973.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>14466383
It already became my OTP.
>>
>>14466383
>Is the Elysion of similar size to the dome city module?
The Island is bigger, but not as big as City 7.
>>
>>14466406
>>14466425
the docking procedure was...odd, but it doesn't look like Elysion can dock like a Battle-class would with its City component.
>>
>>14466448
The Island's docking system was damaged as well.
>>
>>14466199
>Dead cops is great and all
I find that the only people who aren't black thugs who say "fuck le cops dumb dirty pigs!" are people who

A) Genuinely never had any poor encounter, if any at all, with the police

B) Never had to rely on the police for their own safety because they're all upper middle class champagne socialists who have never left their comfy bubble in their life

C) Underage teenagers who smoke weed and are angry at the police for enforcing the law and taking away their dank kush

Anyone living in a developed country with any modicum of respect for their fellow human beings, or the sanctity of an orderly and peaceful society, ought to understand that we sorely need cops.
I live in the Netherlands so crime isn't as large of an issue like in say the US, UK or France, but I genuinely do feel safe because the police are around.
>>
>>14464032
Kawamori loves his weird animals.
>>
>>14464032
The cars had good priorities.

>Hey, the fishhumans and humans are worried about running out of air and dying, what do we do?
>Let's have sex, either they fix it and we stay alive after having sex, or they don't fix it and we still had sex before we die
>>
>>14466504
>cars
Fucking typo
>>
>>14466504
they're facing each other. Cat's don't fug like that
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 678x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 678x472px
>>14466383
>this entire episode
>>
>>14466533

Seals do, though. And you know, these things are seals from the middle and back...
>>
>>14466575
They weren't mating, they were playing around.
>>
>>14466391
Stunt pilots for the music video, everything in Macross is fake which the mechanicsfags don't understand.
>>
>>14466624

Yeah, I know that. Just saying that just because they have cat faces doesn't mean they have cat asses...
>>
>>14463461
So when do we get a 1/1 scale model of one of these guys?
>>
>>14466858

When do we get a scale model of any of them in any scale other than the SDF-1?
>>
>>14466913
quarter got a scaled toy. Never been anything of a new battle class. not anything. Elysion is too new
>>
>>14466937

Quarter toy is not to any particular scale though, and it's not all that good a representation either.
>>
>>14465850
>>14465854

Those look pretty great. Think there is any chance we'll get a DX in those colors?
>>
>>14467014
wasn't it 1/1000 scale?
>>
>>14467116

Officially it's no scale. Scaling it based on official measurements puts it at around 1/1050 scale +/- 2 depending on the mode.
>>
File: CmrRS04WIAAEg-W.jpg (231KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CmrRS04WIAAEg-W.jpg
231KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>14467751
Where can I watch the fucking Flying Dog video of them singing the OP? Youtube is blocked and I'm too stupid to get around it
>>
>>14467760
buy the album with the DVD, i'm sure it has it ;^)
>>
>heating broken
>losing air
>better strip

>power generation down
>lights go out
>"maintain life support as a priority"
>time to have a concert, make sure we still have our electric changeable costumes
>>
Mylene from 7 is quite lovely.
>>
>>14468081

> their holographic costumes constitute a large power drain
> their holographic costumes feed off the ships power despite not being visibly or even logically connected to it any way at the present
> whole point of band is to wow people with a show and put them at ease
> they shouldn't go all out wowing people to put them at ease just in case their costumes need a recharge later when if they don't succeed later will never come and if they do it won't matter
>>
>>14468132
Wireless power, do you even Tesla?
And yes, they would consume a shit ton of it.
>>
>>14468134

Except they use holographs trivially even in the VFs, to put their faces over their helmets and make the displays 3D and in trams completely disconnected from the ship. So they're probably not wirelessly powered by the ship or power intensive. You're only assuming they are because that makes sense to you, rather than seeing what makes sense in universe.
>>
>>14466199

>cops are more likely to kill people on a whim now because they /might/ be a threat
> i feel bad for them

????
>>
>>14468081
>better strip
It is starting to actually anger me that people aren't understanding that they tossed the clothes for thrust
>>
>>14468254
>they tossed the clothes for thrust

what?
>>
>>14468260

They were floating, throwing the clothes behind them propelled them forward.
>>
Anyone have that shop of Mirage with the money? It was in one of the more recent Delta threads but I forgot to save the image.
>>
>>14468260
Newton's third law, if you toss mass one direction your body will move in the opposite.
>>
>>14468498

The only problem is they'd have to be either very heavy clothes or they'd have to throw them *really* hard to generate enough thrust. You'd need to throw a 1 kg item of clothing at 60 m/s to accelerate a 60 kg person 1 m/s in the other direction... But I'll overlook it, because it makes *some* sense.
>>
BTW, the book translation is still going. Slowly. Because Japanese text sucks ass to write.

>>14448315
>>
>>14465023
What is this from?
>>
>>14468869

Macross Card Fighters commercial
>>
File: VF-1X_Plus.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
VF-1X_Plus.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>14465850
>>14465854
>>
File: 1445632620476.png (1MB, 996x948px) Image search: [Google]
1445632620476.png
1MB, 996x948px
SDF > 7 = Plus = Delta > Frontier > Zero
>>
File: 1468034202989.jpg (3MB, 4094x5943px) Image search: [Google]
1468034202989.jpg
3MB, 4094x5943px
Help the MakiMakis are escaping confinement and can't be stopped!
>>
>>14469847
Somebody kill them before they try to sing!

:^)
>>
Episode Titles:

15. Parting Resolution
16. Hesitant Birthday
17. Scattering On Stage
18. Sense Emergence
19. Eternal Songs
>>
File: sharonFB.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sharonFB.webm
2MB, 640x480px
rare webm
>>
>>14467778
here's your (you)
>>
File: 2b6d1821295024c7908ed6dba47611c2.jpg (793KB, 820x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2b6d1821295024c7908ed6dba47611c2.jpg
793KB, 820x1200px
>>
Hayate Immellmann confirmed for Mobius 1
>>
File: Freyja loses it.png (174KB, 273x383px) Image search: [Google]
Freyja loses it.png
174KB, 273x383px
What's the title of the new ED again?
>>
>>14470818
Destruction something
>>
>>14470275
I get this weird feeling that Kawamori will break his promise about not following up on the mystery of Megaroad 1's disappearance.
>>
>>14462253
Yes we did. In Macross Plus Jan Neumann used cold sleep just before Isamu went for a mad ride re-entry through Earth's defense grid. In Macross 7 the Protoculture kept the Protodevlin in stasis lacking the means to kill them.

Heck according to Macross Chronicle a SF-3A Lancer II pilot in cold sleep was picked up in Pluto's orbit.

Mina Forte was a Protoculture that went through cold sleep until Leon and Aisha found her.
>>
>>14470844

they flew into a black hole
>>
File: 1467560731744.jpg (446KB, 643x721px) Image search: [Google]
1467560731744.jpg
446KB, 643x721px
>>14468475
Here you go, just remeber, Mirage is not for lewds.

>>14470532
That's cute.
>>
File: Lady M loves Hayate Immelmann.png (235KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lady M loves Hayate Immelmann.png
235KB, 640x480px
>>14470862
Well, the Lady M-is-Minmay jokes may not be entirely unfounded. I dunno.
>>
>>14464571
Macross Chronicle confirms Michael Blanc is quarter Zolan.
>>
>>14470865
Why did Mirage have to strip and hold Hayate's dick?
>>
>>14470818
Mirage was Never an Option.
>>
File: consider the following.png (929KB, 1028x666px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
929KB, 1028x666px
>>14470882
Propulsion.
They were floating in open space without anything to act as a jumpoff point, so they used the momentum of throwing off their clothes to propel themselves forward.
A similar event happened in the original Macross when Hikaru tried to retrieve a giant tuna in space in episode 1 or 2.
>>
File: 1468058073984.png (8KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1468058073984.png
8KB, 344x135px
>>
>>14471105
Wait, Mikumo ... Okay. HAHAHHAHAH
>>
>>14470891
Couldn't they have just exhaled air from their lungs or moved around to other surfaces instead of just going full zero-G without any suit or thrusters?

Did she have to hold Hayate like she was grabbing his dick from behind?
>>
File: 1309384402372.gif (65KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
1309384402372.gif
65KB, 560x420px
>>14470865

>You will never suck on Mirage's ears
>>
I just caught up.

Any leaks or promo material to hint at future developments? I thought for sure when the knight got shot down he'd end up pulling a desert island ep with the brown chick and defecting but that didn't happen, so I'm curious about who they'll get to fill out the slot on Delta platoon.

Also it's kinda lame none of the Windermeres have died yet besides not-bellri.
>>
File: Newtype geometry is a chore.jpg (121KB, 459x597px) Image search: [Google]
Newtype geometry is a chore.jpg
121KB, 459x597px
>>14471146
Do that and you run the risk of losing all your air. Remember that there was a hole in the dome. Besides, you can't just use your own breath to 'blow' you to your destination. The 'other surfaces' argument would work if they know from which angle they could jump off without overshooting the wires.

As for the hugging part, Hayate can't really grip properly so he needed some sort of extra counterweight to act as his fulcrum.
>>
>>14471212

> the brown chick

Who?
>>
I'm probably really late on this, but goddammit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FeqcK7ng8Q
>>
>>14471236
He's probably talking about Keith's sister who got washed out of their boat during the evacuation of Dunkirk Ragna.
>>
File: 1467839792659.jpg (591KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1467839792659.jpg
591KB, 1024x1024px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs9vQJIHp9k
>Minorin love Snufkin (from The Moomins)
>Kawamori came up with Run Pika Beam and Gori Gori Attack on the spot while she was singing the ED because he thought the song was lacking something.

>>14471212
>I thought for sure when the knight got shot down he'd end up pulling a desert island ep with the brown chick and defecting
This isn't Sunrise. Why did people keep thinking this was going to happen? And a desert island? Keith was shot down literally next to the Signur Valens

>>14471236
Chuck's sister
>>
15. Parting Resolution
16. Hesitant Birthday
17. Scattering On Stage
18. Sense Emergence
19. Eternal Songs
>>
>>14471181
>You will never nibble on them from behind while she melts in your arms.
>>
>>14471241
>Dat Unbreak my Heart
Oh god, that was literally one of my jams when I was six.

>>14471243
Snufkins you say?
[sakkijarven polkka playing in the distance]
>>
>>14471146
>Couldn't they have just exhaled air from their lungs
How the hell would that have gotten them there faster? Throwing the clothes gives them some actual propulsion. Blowing wouldn't help at all
>>
>>14469048
Thank you, micronian!
>>
File: swimsuits.jpg (167KB, 1280x1496px) Image search: [Google]
swimsuits.jpg
167KB, 1280x1496px
>>
>>14469153
>filename
Those are VF-1EXs. They mentioned it in the show.

Note the shoulder pads of the EX-Gear behind Mirage.
>>
>>14471582
Damn, where did Mirage hide that in her pilot suit.
>>
http://macross.jp/delta/story/

>It's a Windermere episode
>>
>>14471582
>people will pick freyja over mirage's bodacious booty
>>
File: 1468077011842.jpg (265KB, 590x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1468077011842.jpg
265KB, 590x1648px
Is Roid's face the face of a man who has done anything wrong?
>>
>>14471747

FACT: roid has never lied to or betrayed anyone.
>>
>>14471747
Yes
>>
>>14471747
Heins goes back to Windermere to succeed Gramia as the king. It's the first time in 150 years that a Wind singer sits on the throne. What does Heinz think now that the wind sphere etc has been established and Windermere has taken back their sky.
>>
>>14471747
Keith is still down. I wonder if Bogue will do something beyond shouting DIE WALKURE now.
>>
>>14471710

Freyja is 15, at some point between now and turning into an old crone and dying at 30 she'll probably have a rocking beach body too.
>>
>>14471850
she's already middle aged, there's no chance of further growth
>>
File: windsinger.jpg (171KB, 867x1213px) Image search: [Google]
windsinger.jpg
171KB, 867x1213px
Mikumo might be the first "wind singer" from the time when protoculture were still around?
>tfw over 500 thousand years old
>>
>>14471866
>what is cryosleep
>>
>>14471862
Have you seen Keith's mom from the manga? Yes there is
>>
>>14472005

Very sucky translation of Zentraedi-type Northampton description posted. Please help improve it if you can.
>>
>>14471627

Her pilot suit squashes her breasts to stop them getting in the way. There's been a noticable difference between her normally and her in her pilot suit since episode 1.
>>
>>14472550

>They make him the leader in Keith's place
>He just tells everyone to cover him while he tries to remove idols in every engagement
>>
>>14472557

That wouldn't actually be a bad thing from their point of view, because Walkure are their major obstacle, especially now that they have established control of the Brisingr Cluster. If they took out Walkure, Delta Squadron wouldn't actually matter really. Nor any alliance Ernest organizes, because they'd have no way to combat Var.
>>
>>14471241

With this and Freyja's song being so similar to September, it makes you think.
>>
File: SPACE TUNA.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SPACE TUNA.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>14468254
It even happened in SDF Macross
>>
>>14472550
>>14472557
To be fair, "Make a beeline for Walkure" is a good strategy. He just keeps getting cockblocked
>>
I'm actually really interested to see why Bogue is so vicious and hellbent on attacking Walkure every chance he gets. It's basically all he does.

He acts like idols slew his whole family.
>>
File: ISAF.png (399KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ISAF.png
399KB, 1920x1080px
>>14473740
Probably because NUNS used a recording Sheryl or Ranka? I dunno.

>>14471766
>Windermere has taken back their sky
>Ace Combat 4 jokes go here
>>
>>14471766
I'm really confused what windermere's end game is. Because after Heinz dies it's not like they'll have another method to control the var.

So Windemere really only has 20 ish years to somehow convince the Brisingr cluster that the whole thing is better off being ruled by a dynasty that last 1/3 of a normal lifespan.

Also that the mind control and var was totally necessary to liberate them from the evil NUNG.
>>
>>14462253
Mikumo is a Protoangeln
>>
>>14462265
Once again, MNA FORTE IS NOT PROTOCULTURE.
>>
>>14474865

Not him, but I've seen this same post combo like 3 times now and there's never any acknowledgement of it, so as someone who never played Marcross 30. I'm curious, what is Mina? Is she actually cryogenically frozen or what?
>>
>>14475322
Girl who was cryogenically frozen inside a protoculture ruin and worked as an integral part of its system.
>>
>>14475389

So she was a normal non-Protoculture humanoid girl who stumbled across it and became trapped? Or was she chosen/forced to do it? Was thus during Protoculture time, 500 thousand years ago or some time After?
>>
>>14475407
I believe the game skirts around the issue and calls her an ancient ouroborian (as in person from ouroboros, the planet everything takes place on)

Then I believe there's a novelization of the game, which was written when the game was development stages, which flat out calls her a protoculture survivor in cold sleep.

This can be taken to mean she was actually changed to be a "not quite" protoculture during the games development, or that they didn't want to be so blunt about it. But the idea was one table.

If the above is true that is.
>>
>>14475418
The Protoculture wasn't one species. It was an intergalactic empire of many species.
>>
>>14475465
>sauce

they're frequently reffered to as one civilization
>>
>>14475418

Yea, my take away from it would be that all Protoculture (though they obviously wouldn't call themselves that) are called one thing but Ouroborus could be a colony or their home planet, so that an inhabitant of Ouroborus could be called that same as Hayate is called an Earthling despite being a human from a completely different planet. It's calling him by his species' birth planet rather than his species name or birth planet. Calling Mina Ouroborian or whatever instead of Protoculture could just be calling her by her species' home planet or her birth planet instead of her species' name.
>>
>>14475525
There's no 'current' Ouroborians. And there's no real information about the genetic make up of past protoculture or ancient Ouroborians or anything. And we do know what the people of the time called the planet themselves and thus what they called themselves.

My point is, we only know what people in the in universe current time call them, and we have no real basis as for why they'd differentiate what they call them from the rest of the protoculture, if they were indeed part of it. No example of them differentiating anyone else like that either afaik.
>>
>>14475541
>and we don't know what the people of the time

even
>>
>>14475541

Except no-one knows what Mina is at the start given that she has amnesia from what I know of it, so they'd just call her by what planet they found her on - not what she actually is, since no-one, herself included, knows that presumably.
>>
>>14475551
Fair enough. She does recover some memories as the story goes along, but yeah don't know exactly how explicitly it states this and that later in the game.
>>
When is the new episode going to air?
Assuming it hasn't already, of course.
>>
>>14475612

IIRC it airs in 50 minutes or so. Raws will be out 20 to 40 minutes after that, if nothing unexpected happens.
>>
>>14475569

Well I've no idea what she is myself. My knowledge of her is essentially limited to what's in this thread. I'm just saying there's no reason to think she's not Protoculture simply because they state she's from Ouroborus and the creators could go either way if he wanted despite it.
>>
>>14475642
gonna play through the game in a month or so. I'll find a thread to post my findings when it happens.
>>
File: Mech.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mech.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
>>14475633
Thanks, anon.
>>
A VF-22 dropped the dimension eater on Winderemere.

Winderemere declares war on the whole galaxy.

A NUNS fleet got wrecked, Delta squad found one survivor, said survivor knows Hayate's dad.
What are the odds that Hayate's dad dropped the bomb
>>
>>14475781
Certainly points to it.
>>
>>14475781
The NUNs pilot didn't seem to be very fond of Hayate's dad at all so signs point to yes. It looks like next week will be a fun birthday for Hayate.
>>
Really surprised, I thought the birthday episode would deal with the elephant in the room. Not make another elephant to deal with
>>
>>14475781

So whatever little cabal that one Lt that helped nuke Ragna was in are the real bad guys and want a birdman for some reason?
>>
>>14475809
Most probably.
>>
[Ohys-Raws] Macross Delta - 15 (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4.torrent
>>
>>14475813
LIAR
>>
>>14475809
seems that every time NUNS finds a protoculture relic of that caliber everyone involved gets really gross, see; Havamal
>>
>>14475781
With shows I would say 99% that Hayate's dad has done it. NUNS guy didn't like Hayate's dad at all and even has questioned Arad.
>>
>>14474865
Um her father made her the system admin of the Ouroboros Aurora to keep the Fold Evil in stasis. He is a scientist that discovered Song Energy and that it works on the Fold Evil. Fold Evil is the 8th Evil Series that is not processed by Protodevlin. Mina is pretty much Protoculture.
>>
So have they revealed that mikumo is a protodevlin yet?
>>
>23 episodes in 7
I really like Mylene.
She's pretty selfish but in a nice way
>>
>>14475872

They've said she isn't. But it's not like that would stop a meme.
>>
>>14475886
Who did?
>>
File: ouch1.png (817KB, 1102x798px) Image search: [Google]
ouch1.png
817KB, 1102x798px
>>14462117
Decapitated by beam.
>>
File: ouch2.png (842KB, 1120x754px) Image search: [Google]
ouch2.png
842KB, 1120x754px
>>14475904
>>
>>14475872

She is starting to look like more the original Anima Spiritia given this episode's hints.
>>
>>14475902

Kawamori. Someone asked if she was a Protodeviln and he said he couldn't say what she was, but she wasn't a Protodeviln. Not that her being one really makes sense in the first place, but he's confirmed that's not what she is.

> Oh but he had to deny it, because he couldn't say she was before the show does

I'm sure.
>>
>>14475918
He would be technically be right if mikumo was sivil's and basara's kid.
>>
>>14475781
Pretty much confirms that Hayate's dad dropped it.

>Never told his son where he was
>Secret missions, perhaps

>VF-22, reserved for special forces

Now the question is why he dropped it, and is the dropping of the bomb the "failure" those officers were referring to?
Did he go against orders and dropped the bomb elsewhere?
>>
>>14475948
Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb.
That was not one of those days.
>>
>>14475948
Well, even if he "dropped it somewhere else" the location it ended up being dropped at was still somewhere where a lot of civilians and NUNS militairy personnel died.
>>
>>14475933

Except she wasn't actually pregnant during the series and left for a different universe at the end so she couldn't have got pregnant by Basara after the show.
>>
Jesus
>>
>Talks about not seeing his son since he got back
>Twins talk about fiancee (I think)

They are so fucking dead
>>
>>14476058
Yes, fiance. And Herman is telling them to do what they, want and go see who they want and such.

He's dead man walking. From an interview we knew we would learn more about Hermans views and values and that he was a staff favourite. This meant he'd never die before we learned about this. Now that we have learned some of his values, he can be killed literally any time.
>>
File: 1468160175745.jpg (121KB, 472x469px) Image search: [Google]
1468160175745.jpg
121KB, 472x469px
1.絶対零度θノヴァティック(TVアニメーション「マクロスΔ」新オープニングテーマ)
作詞:図司純子、河嶋晃一 作曲:図司純子、河嶋晃一、Mitsunori Ikeda
編曲:Mitsunori Ikeda ストリングス編曲:倉内達矢

2.破滅の純情 (TVアニメーション「マクロスΔ」新エンディングテーマ)
作詞:西 直紀 作曲・編曲:コモリタミノル

3.風は予告なく吹く 作詞:坂本真綾 作曲・編曲:北川勝利

4.GIRAFFE BLUES~Freyja Solo~ 作詞:菜穂 作曲・編曲:h-wonder ストリングス編曲:加藤裕介

5.GIRAFFE BLUES~Mikumo Solo~ 作詞:菜穂 作曲・編曲:h-wonder ストリングス編曲:加藤裕介

他、各曲instrumental含む、全9曲入り
>>
>>14476105
3 songs, 2 alternate versions of a previous song, 4 instrumentals. That's a fat single
>>
>>14476105
>4.GIRAFFE BLUES~Freyja Solo~
>5.GIRAFFE BLUES~Mikumo Solo~

holy shit
>>
>>14476014
That's the problem.

The bomb was dropped in a spot that benefited nobody.

NUNS? They retreated from there following that, and seem to believe that Winderemere nuked themselves. Perhaps a secret independent task force did it, but the fact that allies were also killed seem to say otherwise.
Winderemere? They couldn't have nuked their own people.
A third party that wanted to nuke the ruins for whatever reason(Possibly the shady officers+Epsilon)? The bomb didn't hit the ruins.
A third party that wanted to start a war(Anti-UN remnants)? Winderemere was not guaranteed to want revenge on NUNS for that, this is a gamble.
>>
>>14476117
Given that its a single, it has to be instrumentals of each of the three new songs and giraffe blues then
>>
>The young guys cheering when Roid announced more war
>Herman and the other old guy clearly doesn't like the idea
>>
>>14475820

No lie, you just had to go to Ohys-Raws site to find it.
>>
>>14476207
Even Keith looked unhappy.

Anyway, I don't actually think this was Roid's original plan. He seemed to genuinely want to have peace deals with the other side after the cluster was unified, but it seems to have changed when he had his rune moment with the king.
>>
>>14476221
So, Roid for final boss and Walkure/Aerial Knights team up confimed?
>>
>>14470858

Neumann didn't go in to cold sleep unless there's something in fluff that says it, he just ejected some of the oxygen from his suit so he'd be forced in to sleep. The suit almost certainly didn't have cold sleep capabilities on it's own and the YF-19 couldn't have been powering cryogenic sleep, because Isamu powered everything down to stop them being detected by the defense net. I'd be interested in where it says a Lancer II pilot was picked up in cold sleep though, because I can't find anything about that and that's a weird way to introduce tech that isn't used till 30.
>>
I'm a bunch of eps in 7.

What's with this girl?

Also what's with the drummer, why is she so silent?
>>
>>14476393
>>What's with this girl?
Running joke
>Also what's with the drummer, why is she so silent?
Running joke
>>
>>14476393

That is flower girl, Basara's biggest fan. She is in every single episode of the series, trying to give Basara flowers. You'll have to see for yourself if she ever makes it.

Also she shares a voice actress with Basara's other biggest fan, who won't show up until the half way mark or thereabouts, not that she actually speaks a lot.

Veffidas just doesn't have much use for words - when she does speak, everyone listens because it's so rare.
>>
Theory time

War was happening and Hayate dad (was it Right/Raito Immelmann?) likely met Freyja and gave her the music player

Now here's where I figure there are two options, either
-Hayate dad was ordered to drop the bomb, likely on Windies' ruins, but doesn't and drops it somewhere else
-Or Hayate dad was full on soldier ready to drop the bomb but then the Freyja encounter happens and he decides not to

Hayate dad is blamed for doing everything wrong as shown by NUNS guys' distaste for the name Immelmann. It would be really fucking dark for the show, but he was probably court-martialed as a lame duck and maybe killed. Arad, who also sympathized with the Windies, finds Hayate by conicidence because destiny and shit and that's how everything from episode 1 happens. Freyja wins the bowl.

Of course, this all assumes Hayate's dad is the one who dropped the bomb in the first place, but there's no reason to have all this mystery if it wasn't for something dramatic like that. Also, this ties into what Arad said earlier about how Windermere and Hayate are linked
>>
I got it... they were trying to MDE Sigur Valens due to rumors of a WMD being uncovered which unnerved the NUNG but the site was too close to a capital city so it was dropped in the middle of nowhere
>>
Funny thing... in the White Knight prequel manga, Ernest is pretty much urging Gramia to rebel because the NUNS is walking all over them and keeps using them for cannon fodder. Gramia waves him off, and says they must follow their treaty obligations. Then apparently after that he sends Ernest away, and *then* rebels.

I wonder when in the timeline that MDE came in, was it the straw that broke the camel's back that started the war of independence, or was it the final shot?
>>
>>14476272
Given that half of them are like licking roids asshole when he makes the speech, not really. The two who have a problem with it have death flags coming out of their skin pores
>>
>>14476427
The MDE is what 'ends' the war. NUNS pull out of it was dropped, the war ends in a stalemate ceasefire.
>>
>>14475781
>A VF-22

based mechafu

this also proves that VF-22 and 19s were not outmoded with the advent of VF-25/ 171 like ppl seem to think

anyone got a pic of the page
>>
>>14476473

Well we know the VF-19 was coming to the end of it's product cycle anyway, because the cover reason Neumann used for creating the VF-19EF/A Advance was to extend it's viability since it was becoming obsolete. Which isn't a surprise since the base VF-19 had no pin point barrier, no ICS and no EX-Gear as well as having slower engines and no fold wave compatibility or systems, like the fold wave radar the VF-25 has. The Advance can outdo a stock VF-25, but since the advance is a custom model that uses a lot of the VF-25 parts anyways it's not really fair.
>>
> The Winderemeres threatens their enemies throughout the galaxy with their song of wind.
> Meanwhile the NUNs with the help of Fire Bomber counters Winderemere with Sound Force.
>So NUNs will win the war
>>
>>14476369
>Neumann didn't go in to cold sleep unless there's something in fluff that says it,

There is.

>http://monkeybacon.mywebcommunity.org/MCRcharacter/PlusCit04AJanNeumann.php
>Right: A space suit that has a simple sleep function. Jan revealed his stubbornness as the designer when he petitioned to ride with Isamu, and boarded the YF-19 wearing this suit.*

> I'd be interested in where it says a Lancer II pilot was picked up in cold sleep though, because I can't find anything about that and that's a weird way to introduce tech that isn't used till 30.

Here.

>http://monkeybacon.mywebcommunity.org/MCRworldguide/03aEarth.php
>Orbit Of Pluto
After the war, it came to be that within Solar System patrols took place in it. It's said that Lancer II Space Fighters ridden by pilots in a cold-sleep state were discovered in the orbit.

Queadluun-Rhea also has it. We saw Klan use it when her suit was damaged by Brera.
>http://monkeybacon.mywebcommunity.org/MCRmechanic/Fsms07aQuadoran-Rhea.php
>Cockpit
Energy Conversion Armour is used in the cockpit, and a simple cold-sleep function has been added. Also, by aiming for an improvement in survivability, the important circuits in the control system are made into two systems, and they are secured in four circuits of the original, copy, and two secondary circuits. In addition to that, a BDI System has been partially introduced into the control system.
>>
>>14476413
Um Carlisle where it was dropped had the NUNS base accordng to Delta glossary. Which is why they had to withdraw.
>>
The whole MDE in windermere is more confusing
>>
>>14476533
>Which isn't a surprise since the base VF-19 had no pin point barrier
Wut? The VF-19 as seen in Macross 7 has PPB. The YF-19 has PPB else we wouldn't have the PBB Punch.
>>
[gg]_Macross_Delta_-_15_[D455D019].mkv
>>
>>14477595

All it says is that it has a simple sleep function, not a simple cold sleep function. Which is important, since cold sleep isn't the only form of sleep, or the only way to induce it quickly. Thanks for the rest though. Gonna have to have a read of that site.
>>
>>14477607
> Um Carlisle where it was dropped had the NUNS base accordng to Delta glossary. Which is why they had to withdraw.

A NUN plane dropped the bomb on NUN forces

Oh fuck.

Guys, I think Hayate's dad was the first ever victim of Var syndrome/Windemeren mind control. He was sent to bomb the ruins and went he got too close he Var'd out and bombed his own dudes instead.

That's how Windmere figured out that the Var could be used as mind control, thats why the NUN guys HATE Hayate's dad (because no one would have believed him or recognized the symptoms of Var influence until way later) and it also explains the massive clusterfuck about why the exact circumstances about who dropped the bomb and why is such a mess.
>>
>>14480305
That kinda makes sense actually.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.