[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about this? >>>/a/138949377

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

How do you feel about this?

>>>/a/138949377
>>
>>14026578
I don't.
>>
POST SPIDER BOTS
>>
I'm a robot
I don't have feelings
>>
File: 1349836651194.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1349836651194.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
>>14026578
It doesn't change what I like.
No sense in getting worked up over different opinions.
>>
>>14026587

It occurs to me most spider tank mecha don't actually have 8 limbs, arthropod mecha seems more accurate.
>>
>Mecha anime is awful and the people who watch it hold it to an entirely different(lower) standard than most because it's usually shit and their plots about the worst government and military representations in fiction are "serious war stories that're better than your moeshit" when they don't even know what moeshit is.
>>
>>14026578
I think the "people hate mech" thing is just a meme
Most are just indifferent
>>
Well-made mecha and pseudo-arthouse crap like Ghibli flicks are the only things making anime tolerable. Would never touch flavor of the month idoru garbage with a ten-foot pole.
>>
File: Takemikazuchi[1].jpg (35KB, 864x480px) Image search: [Google]
Takemikazuchi[1].jpg
35KB, 864x480px
>>
File: tachikoma_dance.gif (417KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tachikoma_dance.gif
417KB, 320x180px
Spiderbots, hooray!
>>
>>14026614
>these two things I know about are the only good things, everything else is moeshit
God, you're a fucking retard. There are people this retarded on this board. Just... fuck. Fuck. Damn. I hate it.
>>
>>14026578
In typical 4chan fashion, /a/ continues to be boneheaded about anime, and I'm sure /m/ is balls deep in that thread being boneheaded about mecha anime.
>>
File: spiders fell from the sky.png (19KB, 550x293px) Image search: [Google]
spiders fell from the sky.png
19KB, 550x293px
>>
File: fuchikoma.png (217KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
fuchikoma.png
217KB, 600x340px
>>
>>14026578
>its not realistic
>this anime where people turn into giant man eating creatures and fight them with swords using rockets strapped to their backs are okay though

holy fuck /a/ is retarded

the true reason is it isn't moe enough. not enough pandering
>>
>implying other people's opinions matter
>on 4chan
>/a/ of all boards

Keep being miserable you fucks
>>
>>14027436
You guys are attached to each other after all.

>>14027586
Like we are any different.
>>
File: tachikoma_thanks_you.gif (1019KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tachikoma_thanks_you.gif
1019KB, 500x280px
Thread needs more spiderbots
>>
>>14027560

To be fair, you see people claim equally stupid things here all the time.
>>
>>14027560
Are you seriously fucking implying that /a/ of all places doesn't hold an autistic hatred of Attack on Titan?
The retard here is you.
>>
>>14028053
>>14028055
/a/ pls
>>
>>14028059
Anon please, we all know what assuming does.
>>
>>14028055
/a/ hates and loves everything.

I think they're even rolling back a bit on the Naruto bashing.
>>
>>14028059
>dorf horf if I just call him the boogeyman's name my fucktard argument magically becomes right!
It's like I'm actually on /v/!
>>
>>14028087
That's just them trying to avoid having a mainstream opinion.
>>
>>14028087
Sounds like /m/. Or any board here, really.
>>
>>14028107
Pretty much. Try not to fall into the rhythm of pseudo-intellectual shitposters and you'll enjoy either board.

Too bad a lot of people seem to think they're experts on their subject and that their expert opinion is the only valid word on things.
>>
Well, truth be told, I didn't care about mecha at all at first.
My first contact with them was Gundam Seed and Destiny, since my gf is a huge senpai of Cagalli and the show in general. I really disliked the show, loved the designs, but whatever.
I am a long time fan of SRPG games, and one day I stumbled upon SRW OG2 for the GBA. That was the point I fell in love with mecha. I played most SRW games after that, and started watching mecha anime. I ran through all of Gundam, FMP, Macross and Votoms, as well as Code Geass, gonna start Nadesico soon. Tried watching super robot shows, but it just didn't click for me, somehow.
Sorry for the blog post
>>
>>14026578
>>>/a/
Ha ha, nice try. Not going to fall for it.
>>
>>14028174
>huge senpai

I love the word filter
>>
>>14028183
Make one typo and the whole sentence goes to shit. Was supposed to be fan, not f a m
>>
I can't believe no one on /a/ has seen anything older than 2000.

That explains so much.
>>
>>14026578
>Normies, casuals, and hardcore anime nerds hate mecha

Welcome to the last twenty years. Mecha is a niche that's slowly dying. Japanese little boy -the original mecha demographic- hate giant robots, and card game shows fill the niche that mecha once served. Otaku who loved giant robots as kids have to compete with buying kits along with their moe stuff. The old men who worked on the shows are still nolstalgic, but realize their days are numbered (See the 6th ep of Active Raid.)

In the rest the normies and casuals don't understand giant robots and mock them for being unrealistic. Casual ANN and MAL list anime fans hate mecha. /a/ level anime fans hate mecha for being to casual or whatever (yes there are /a/ people who like /m/ shows more than we do, but I'm generalizing. Just take a look at the OP thread "I like Gurren Lagann, but I HATE mecha", that's pretty much all of the groups I described). Mecha is a niche. Has been for a while. It still gets shows, and will continue to do so for a variety of reasons (kits, Pachinko, merchandise), but it's heyday is over.

I've accepted it.
>>
>>14028296
>In the rest
That should read
>In the West
>>
>>14028296
>Welcome to the last twenty years. Mecha is a niche that's slowly dying. Japanese little boy -the original mecha demographic- hate giant robots, and card game shows fill the niche that mecha once served. Otaku who loved giant robots as kids have to compete with buying kits along with their moe stuff. The old men who worked on the shows are still nolstalgic, but realize their days are numbered (See the 6th ep of Active Raid.)

At least the tumblrties haven't turned it into a self parody yet.
>>
>>14028424
It already did that to itself a long time ago.
>>14028296
>Mecha is a niche that's slowly dying
Always fun seeing this meme.
>>
>>14027350
>tfw wasted on a SoL K-On shit
>>
pretty good

/a/ is still dissing us so we are doing something right
>>
File: 1458689287271.jpg (136KB, 505x929px) Image search: [Google]
1458689287271.jpg
136KB, 505x929px
>>14026578
Saw this in the thread.
I can't even...
>>
>>14028817
You must be pretty new to not get the jokes.
>>
>>14028837
>You must be pretty new to not get the jokes.

it's not about the joke.it baffles me that someone made this thing out of normal board activity of /m/
>>
>>14026578
Oh no, other people have opinions.
I guess I'll have to go about my business like always.
>>
If you want to post spiderbots, please post the best.
>>
>>14028849
Why?
>>
>>14028857
I still can't believe they managed to give that thing stealth.
>>
>>14028868
Ir quite reminds me of iron pill from /pol/
>>
>>14028856

They're incorrect and uninformed opinions though. You can't leave that be, or it causes nothing but trouble.
>>
>>14026578
how do I feel about this pic?!?

Looks like a tank farting, that how I feel about it
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.