[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #852

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 486
Thread images: 83

File: Shouko in Byston Well.jpg (446KB, 2731x2021px) Image search: [Google]
Shouko in Byston Well.jpg
446KB, 2731x2021px
Previous Thread:
>>13901017

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/sBUG6USX

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BpnabbiH

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

SRC Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/NcDjhZjG

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/
>>
>>13903387
I meant that I assumed the game was meant to be played with the 3D and that can lead to effective anti-aliasing.
>>
File: BtBDQmZIgAAxY0c.png (190KB, 560x448px) Image search: [Google]
BtBDQmZIgAAxY0c.png
190KB, 560x448px
Another day without the PV
>>
How will they handle the MK cast in MD?

After COTE or somewhere between
>>
>>13903378
Yeah, but again, it's only some of them.

It's just the way the engine handles scaling and tweening that doesn't serve some of the symbols well whenever they move.

>>13903387
Boo hoo, somebody is criticizing something you like.
Get over yourself.

>>13903410
Not always. It's less for the standard quality of the sprites and more for the way the engine works the symbols on the fly.
I forget the proper term and cause for it, but Photoshop will occasionally suffer similar glitch in it when you rotate an image. I'll see if I can't just fetch an example or two right quick.
>>
>Unicorn getting a TV series

Ready for Unicorn to be a SRW staple for the next ten years?
>>
Hey SRWG!
Any chance you'd know which teams developed which games on the PS2? i'm just trying to understand which games look alike because they likely have reused assets, vs which do just because of inspiration.
>>
>>13903429
It's similar to moire and caused by the sprite sampling being too low, essentially.
>>
>>13903429
>Someone calls you out for being a retard
>BUT CRITICISM!

Fuck off.
>>
>>13903449
all I know is MX,Advance Portable and OG games were the same guys
>>
File: 1455973809918.png (451KB, 851x464px) Image search: [Google]
1455973809918.png
451KB, 851x464px
wallau, you ore don so naygatif wan lah
singapore duh engwish si beh gud-gud siah
>>
>>13903413
Huh, I always thought that was a keyboard all these years, only just noticed it was a controller.
>>
>>13903454
Solid argument.
>>
>>13903450
Ah, thanks.
>>
>>13903465
IT'S JUST LIKE MY 70'S CRABSTICKS
>>
>>13903446
I'm ready for the Neo Neo Trinity of Unicorn Gundam, Macross Delta and Dancougar BURN
>>
Festnia > Mela > Katya
>>
Editing and reposting this:

After the end of 2ndOG, Masoukishin related units go off to do the second part of Masoukishin:LOE and the rest of the Masoukishin plot.

A lot of time passes between LOEpt2 to Coffin of the End but there's a big catch: It's revealed that time has been coming to a complete halt (hence the title of the last game).

OGDP also revealed that La Gias has been affected by this situation from the moment Shu returned to the surface during the events of 2ndOG, so way before LOEpt2 even started.

What does this mean? It means that all of the Masoukishin plot happens between 2ndOG and OGMD regardless of how much time passed in La Gias.

What happened at the end of Coffin of the End? Time started to return to its normal speed, but it didn't happen immediately.

The Crossgate got activated when Masaki tried to attack the king of the giants with the power of all the spirits (positive human thoughts).

Kadum Hakham (Hebrew; something like Ancient Wiseman) got pushed into the La Gias Crossgate. Said Crossgate is connected to the one on the surface Crossgate.

What does this mean for OG? It means we'll have to deal with Kadum Hakham at some point, probably in OGMD. It works out because there's a time gap between La Gias and the surface.

An example and proof of this is that Amara/Galilnagant got pushed into the surface Crossgate at the end of 2ndOG and appeared outside the La Gias Crossgate right before the events of Coffin of the End happened.

What happened to the spirits in the end? They tried to counter the negative emotions of the giants with the positive emotions of humans (spirits) to prevent them from doing their usual cycle (giants die; false gods revive; rinse and repeat). Because they didn't kill/counter Kadum Hakham for real, the spirits weren't cancelled out so they can return. At the end of COTE Masaki still feels the wind (Cyfis)
>>
>>13903491
>BURN

Only in everybodys worst diarrhea-ridden nightmares.
>>
Just wondering is Char in Z3 got the same treatment like his version from Alpha 2?
>>
>>13903496
You got it backwards.

Tenia is a shit A SHIT.
>>
>>13903491
>Dancougar BURN
Problem with that is they don't use manga-only titles too often, let alone one from the 90s. What's the closest recent noteworthy equivalent to Dancougar?
>>
>>13903496
This is correct.
>>
>>13903496
Katia = Festenia = Melua
>>
>>13903537
I never thought of it that way. Can such a universal conclusion exist?
>>
>>13903519
You're just mad because you'll never be able to cuddle with her fluffy hair.
>>
>>13903537
I agree.

>>13903522
>Problem with that is they don't use manga-only titles too often
That's a bummer.
>>
>>13903423

After COTE, and they will start spiritless, which means no hissatsus and no possession mode. Eventually, they will find the giants and the spirits and will regain their full power, its at that moment when they become overpowered as fuck and a single masoukishin becomes worth two neo granzons
>>
>>13903522
Let's just reuse Nova.
>>
File: 775252_p0.jpg (248KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
775252_p0.jpg
248KB, 1000x600px
Ibis is love
>>
>>13903446

Hopefully never, because that means no Amuro and Char, and as much as moon dwellers loves their zeon fanwank and fanservice from unicorn, they like the real deal even more
>>
>>13903498
Ancient Wiseman KYOJIN confirmed for TRUE FINAL BOSS of MD

How does that make you feel now, /m/?
>>
>OGMD
>Masoukishin return, but it's literally only the 4 Elemetal Lords, Valsione and Granzon
>all recycled animations from 2ndOG
>nobody knows what happens to the rest of the guys
>never show up again ever
rip Raveraid and Zelvoid
>>
>>13903569
Amuro and Char are old news anon.

Now is the time of Bananas and Full Frontal Nudity and Puru-nee.
>>
>>13903518

Z2 part 1 Char only plans the axis drop to try to break the time prison as he's actually working for the sake of a better future and eventually joins your team even if you didn't trust him before. Instead, its the asshole of full frontal the one who does the axis drop for reals when Char revealed he was just pretending. In Z3 part 2, Char joins you fairly early and with the exception of somewhere halfway in the game, he stays with you from beginning to end, even getting a powerful (but poorly animated) new attack.
>>
>>13903591
They'd have to jack up his stats aside from his HP because he is a little bitch in CotE. He might have stun immunity but he's not immune to parameter reductions.
>>
>>13903593
The minor characters have almost 0% chance of returning.

If anyone is confirmed to return it's:
1. Masaki
2. Shu
3. Lune
4. Amara

Everyone else could or could not come along for MD. Terada said not all the Masoukishin are returning, so I'm guessing we'll only get Masaki out of the 4.
>>
>>13903518
No, Frontal is who tries to play CCA straight. Char himself is working a secret gambit to break the Time Prison via Axis, the Great Singularity.
>>
>>13903598
I think Puru-nee's seen enough full frontal to last several lifetimes.
>>
>>13903609
Who would you consider "minor"? Everyone except for those four you listed?
>Terada said not all the Masoukishin are returning
Maybe that's just his way of saying "we won't dump you the entirety of CotE's endgame roster but you'll have a bunch of guys I guess?"
What makes you so sure Amara's coming back?
>>
>>13903598
Now we just need an unvoiced portable game with Unicorn and ZZ for maximum Purupuruing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grs1aYI4n7c

OG when?

Best non spirit MK grill
>>
>>13903632
never
too minor to matter
>>
>>13903632
>Best non spirit MK grill
She's competing with Rosaly, though.
>>
>>13903638
I really liked Sumera, for some reason. Even though she's a ridiculously minor character.
>>
>>13903638
Shut the fuck up Mudeka
>>
>>13903624
Shuu doesn't want her anymore and send her back to where she came from brainwashed again to serve Viletta.
>>
>tfw no Rico and Nico in OG
>>
Finally finished finished downloading that modded 2nd OG. Now to wait for a PS3 emulator to finish development since I don't have a modded PS3.
>>
>>13903650
>tfw no Masoukishin game created in the style of normal OG games
>>
>>13903652
>modded 2nd OG
Elaborate?
>>
>>13903624
He used the word 'Masoukishin' and that refers specifically to those 4. The minor characters use Masouki.

Amara is needed to operate the Crossgate, plus she has several hanging plot threads, like recovering her memory at some point and Marafuti Deen equipped in Galilnagant.
>>
>>13903657
It mixed 2nd OG with Dark Prison, altered a few stages, and added a few fuctions.

Since I haven't played it, I can't give out a better description than that.
>>
>>13903657
There's an altered version of 2nd OG that has additional units / pilots from Dark Prison. A few non-playables are made playable, as well.
>>
>>13903623
Sadly so.

>>13903627
I don't think the system could handle that amount of Purus.
>>
>>13903664
>>13903665
Oh shit that's pretty awesome. I'll have to give that a try.
>>
>>13903654
That hurts, man.

>>13903644
Can't say I blame you. I've had a few moments where a minor character's really caught my eye.
>>
Actually how powerful Kaiser Ephes is? worse than Anti Spirals or Nyarly?
>>
>>13903658
oh, rip then
i mean if the other elementals aren't coming back what fucking chance do the rest have lmao
pls i just want my boy raveraid
>>
>>13903674
Here's the mega:

https://mega.nz/#F!LJZCgCiY!pJbslXlaEimmIiAg8SzgSQ

It hopefully works, since I can't test it at the moment.
>>
>>13903652
PS3 emulation ain't coming anytime soon,you'll get PS4 emu before that
>>13903657
Modded game with Dark Prison stuff blended together,from new ally reinforcements to modified boss fights and the most important more deplyment slots.
>>
>>13903686
wait how the fuck do they do that
the PS3 doesn't even have a working emulator, how the hell did they figure out rom hacking?
>>
>>13903686
>PS3 emulation ain't coming anytime soon,you'll get PS4 emu before that

I know, but It's too late for me to mod my PS3, so I have no choice.
>>
Wait so how exactly is Egret's machine in 2ndOG a Virgola teaser again?

What makes them so alike from having a similar color scheme?
>>
>>13903694
they just have the same mech designer
>>
>>13903686
Is it because of Core?

>>13903690
The Umineko PS3 games had their assets ripped in full not too long after release, I suspect the issue is emulating the hardware rather than manipulating the software.
>>
>>13903694
Not much really. It's the name, and the fact that it uses a gunnery carver.
>>
>>13903694
>Gun with multiple firing modes and a bigass bayonet called a "Carver"
>Color scheme
>Named after a constellation
>Intended to be mass produced
>>
>>13903694
Its model number has GS in it (for Gaia Sabers), which is the same as Glory Star's abbreviation. That's a minor connection, though.

The other connection is with its weapon. It's called "Gunnery," and the blade on it is called "Carver." Virgola's weapon uses the same naming scheme.
>>
>>13903705
>it uses a gunnery carver.
Does it? Is it literally called a carver?
In that case I can easily see it being a literal Virgola prototype.
And then when enough time passes and the OG crew get scattered around the fucking multiverse cause of the SC2nd and Z plots they'll somehow be able to bullshit it getting into the military and stuff
The real question is though, who gets scattered into Setsuko's world (probably the exact same world we're in OG right now), Rand's and Crowe's?
>>
>>13903694
1. Based on a unit with a flexible frame (Geminira). Virgola's profile entry says it has a flexible frame and that it was based on a unit with a flexible frame.

2. It's equipped with a gun called 'Double Carver' that can fire live and energy rounds.

3. Said weapon has a blade called Carver.

4. Canis was made with ease of use and mass production in mind. Same as Virgola's profile.
>>
>>13903717
>Does it? Is it literally called a carver?
Yes.
>>
>>13903717
I kind of thought of a neat way to do the Z plot, but people here would hate it, and Banpresto would never do it since it's too expensive.
>>
>>13903717
>Is it literally called a carver?
Listen to Egretta's dialogue during the attacks. They say it in plain English.
>>
>>13903717
Setsuko: Realfags
Rand: Superfags
Crowe: Women
>>
>>13903727
lets hear it anon
how bad could it be?
>>
File: 3P1hXee.jpg (644KB, 2436x3132px) Image search: [Google]
3P1hXee.jpg
644KB, 2436x3132px
>>13903721
>Double Gunnery

made a small mistake.

Anyway pic related.
>>
>>13903733
> The ears
> The wings
Looks like a fruit bat.
>>
>>13903733
What's the green version?
>>
>>13903683
>Here's the mega:
9 gigs! That's not even a patch, is it?

Any news of a menu patch? (Likely a bad-looking one, since indeed emulation and debugging are far off in the future, but a patch nonetheless.)
>>
File: Chara_01.png (410KB, 723x746px) Image search: [Google]
Chara_01.png
410KB, 723x746px
>>13903733
For comparison
>>
>>13903692
>I know, but It's too late for me to mod my PS3, so I have no choice.
What do you mean, too late? Afraid of the YLOD? (I may have the same need some day.)
>>
>>13903744
Al Tarf (The blue one) was a special ace pilot version. Green is the regular/mass produced one.

Also Z plot can't be followed straight in OG. Both Advent and The Edel removed themselves from the reincarnation cycle.
>>
>>13903764
what if it's a different Edel and Advent?
>>
>>13903733
2nd OGs lineart mook

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2k5r1hhogindfmb/SRW+2nd+OGs.part1.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/876y047n4gydjps/SRW+2nd+OGs.part2.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jz5hsqms3xjf83z/SRW+2nd+OGs.part3.rar
>>
>>13903764
Who says AG was EVERY Edel? Suzune/Ambriel was an Edel and she got to stick around.
>>
>>13903772
They removed themselves from the reincarnation cycle and went to the event horizon. There literally can't be a 'different' one.
>>
>>13903781
>Who says AG was EVERY Edel?
AG means All Gathered
>>
>>13903790
but what if it's the OGverse Edel and Advent who are different?
>>
>>13903792
You forget that Suzume was also an Edel, so while it may be damn near all of them there's probably still more out there.
>>
>>13903793
>They removed themselves from the reincarnation cycle and went to the event horizon. There literally can't be a 'different' one.
>>
>Terada says numerous times that Z was not made with OG in mind
>NO GUYS IT'LL GET IN ANYWAYS JUST WATCH

the delusion of some people is staggering

Good riddance too, Z's OG story is a fucking clusterfuck of dimensional bullshit. No way they'll let that awful Shinka shit and the entire trainwreck that is Z3 ever touch the OG cast.
>>
>>13903658

Terada said Masoukishin as in the series, not the robots.
>>
>>13903802
>Look mom, I posted it again!
>>
>>13903804
[citation needed]
>>
>>13903802
I know you're trolling and while I agree that Z's story is shit, Terada said Z wasn't written with OG in mind, but that can be said about every single game that's already in OG.
>>
>>13903800
That was just Ambriel.
Suzune ended up assimilating that persona in the end.
>>
>>13903804
Find me the right time in the YouTube video and I'll tell you if you're right or wrong.
>>
>>13903802
Making something "not with x in mind" doesn't necessitate being ignorant of it.
It just means they were trying to concentrate on the mythology and story of their own series, rather than make something with the explicit intention of fitting it in their already ham-fisted universe.
>>
File: winkyfaces.jpg (346KB, 768x672px) Image search: [Google]
winkyfaces.jpg
346KB, 768x672px
>>13903449
Was going to reach into the archives to recycle that one post with every dev who has ever worked on SRW but seems it's gone. Just going to cover everything again for the records sake.

TOSE - C1, C2, C3, Impact, MX, MXP, AP, OGs (w/ B.B. Studio), OGG, 2nd OGs (w/ B.B. Studio), Dark Prison (w/ Winkysoft), Moon Dwellers
Banpresto Soft - Battle Dodgeball, @, @Gaiden, @ Premium, @2, @3, Z, Z Special Disc
Banpresto Soft Smile Bit - @DC
B.B. Studio - Z2-1/2-2, Z3-1/3-2, Infinite Battle
NK Systems - Scramble Commander, SC 2nd
Wave-Edge - Real Robot Regiment
From Software - ACE, ACE2, ACE3, ACE R, ACE P
Winkysoft - All classic games, Real Robot Front, Hero Senki, Gaia Saviour, Shin, LoE, RoEG, PoJ, CotE, Dark Prison
M3 - Lost Heroes, Lost Heroes 2
Inti-Creates - Great Battle Full Blast
AI - 64 (w/ 招布 - not sure how to read this), GC (w/ Atelier Sai), A, R (w/Banpresto Soft), D, J, W, K, Gakuen, L, UX, BX
Sazanami - XO (w/ AI), NEO, OE
Sun L - Great Battle 1-5
SEGA - X-Omega (w/ B.B. Studio)
Monolith-Soft - Endless Frontier, Endless Frontier EXCEED, Project x Zone, Project x Zone 2
Atelier Sai - GC
Media Factory - Pinball
Pandora Box - Shuffle Fight
Minato-Giken - Shooting
VertexEG - Spirits
??? - Real Robot Final Attack

Notes-
-Winkysoft, NK Systems, Sun L, Atelier Sai are all bankrupt to my knowledge, Banpresto Soft in all forms are technically defunct, split up and folded into Bamco or B.B. Studio, rest are unknown or still alive
-Z2 and Z3 more specifically are by "B.B. Studio (Formerly Banpresto Soft)", Infinite Battle is the actual first title they developed as B.B. Studio
-Real Robot Final Attack is the only enigma in the whole history of the SRW franchise, there just doesn't seem to be anyone credited to it other than Banpresto for publishing

I think I got everything...
>>
It should pointed out that Canis Major and Canis Minor are constellations, and Al Tarf is a star in the Cancer constellation.
>>
>>13903825
Not like they can't heavily alter anything for OG anyways, it's their own damn story. Just look at all the shenanigans that have happened with Impact, A, Alpha, and F/Final just to name a few.
>>
>>13903829
>B.B. Studio - Z2-1/2-2, Z3-1/3-2, Infinite Battle
wew lad
i guess we know who to blame now huh?
what the fuck happened to Banpre Soft?
>>
>>13903609
>Terada said not all the Masoukishin are returning
Did he say that, or did he say that not all the Masoukishin characters are returning (Masoukishin referring to the series, not the machines)?
>>
>>13903829
Who did the Tokusatsu game with the Bio and Metal heroes?
>>
>>13903850
The machines. I literally told you that already.
>>
>>13903829
>the same team that worked on Z and the Alpha series made the shitfests that were Z3.1/2 and to a lesser extent Z2.1/2

what the fuck went wrong?
>>
>>13903870
Where does he say it here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukNH9jan5VE
i wonder if someone can translate the entire interview too
>>
>>13903829
Also taking the chance to point out I made a huge mistake

>OGs (w/ B.B. Studio)
Should be w/ Banpresto Soft. B.B. Studio didn't exist yet at this point.

>>13903856
Tokusatsu wars was Winkysoft

>>13903849
If you paid attention I already said what happened to them. They got dismantled and folded into and split between Bamco's internal development studios or B.B. Studio.
>>
>>13903871
>Banpresto Soft: @ series and Z1 + Special Disk
>BB Studio: Z2 and Z3
>Same team

????????????????????????
>>
>>13903871
>what the fuck went wrong?
>>13903879
>They got dismantled and folded into and split between Bamco's internal development studios or B.B. Studio.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4jgK4KGONQ

NO ETERNAL NO BUY
>>
>>13903879
>Tokusatsu wars was Winkysoft
wait i thought there was licensing bullshit due to it being a different studio (a kusoge studio at that)
I can't find the exact post but it made a bunch of points, some of them being things like how it was Banpresto in name only
>>
>>13903879
I thought it was Japan Art Media?
>>
>>13903895
>>13903891
Oh here I found the post

"
1) It is a Japan Art Media game (kusoge)
2) It was under Banpresto label (for using characters), but has nothing to do with Banpresto
3) SRW staff aren't involved. Bandai G-Century and SEGA directors were there though.
4) Designer is a freelance guy, but works more on Takaratomy stuff now. "
>>
>>13903891
It might've been cross developed, wasn't unusual for these games back in the day, like 64 was split between two devs AND a third party publisher. Really it's fucking hell trying to read up on some of these older devs because a lot of them have vanished off the face of the Earth.
>>
>>13903891
>He believed that fucking meme

Super Tokusatsu Taisen 2001 is as much Banpresto as all the other games in this list >>13903829 that were made by other companies.
>>
>>13903910
how do I know you're not memeing me?
it's pretty clear that the game was developed by Japan Art Media, so it faces the same licensing issues 64 does.
>>
>>13903902
>>13903895
Interesting, I heard the same things but I was having trouble nailing more than that, good to know.
>>
File: dumpster.jpg (868KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dumpster.jpg
868KB, 1600x900px
Who's ready for Mr. Banpresto's Wild Ride?

now featuring Masoukishin
>>
>>13903569
>that means no Amuro and Char

Funny, Unicorn was in Z3, but so were Amuro and Char.
>>
Suzune isn't a The Edel because Hibiki grabbed the bit of Black Knowledge that AG was trying to use to wake up her Ambriel personality, so it stayed dormant.
>>
>>13903732
Game starts of normally with the Glory Star. Denzel, and Toby being former Gaia Savior members, with Setsuko joining them since no one else wanted to (and due to her poor skills, no one else wanted Setsuko either).

Neon Neo New Neu DC attacks, then dimensional collapse happens. Almost everyone from the cast is from their actual game.

Series list:

AG: The whole plot plays out with minor alterations to make it fit. Z3's walker machines show up, and this is where Land is from.
Shin
Spirits: Ratsel is from here
Super Hero Sakusen: Ingram/Villeta are same character. Some weirdness from the collapsed merged them, and you can chose who pilots in the intermission (the other providing banter, and working as a spirit bank).
Hero Senki: Gilliam from this game, capable of turning into a Gespenst with a ton of firepower
Z2: Firebugs and Crow (enemy)
OG 2 (GBA): The Octo Squad, Excellen, and Kyouske.
OGs (console): Instructor Squad, and Hiryu and no plot
SRW Alpha: Yuki and Carla with a Huckebein MK-III and Grungust-2. Kusuha, and Bullet also show up in the Dragon/Tiger. Ring, and Irm also show up from here with it's versions of the Huckebein EX, and Grungust Kai.
SRW R: All characters are around, but they work independently from each other since they come from different dimensions, and not all frames are available until way later.
SRW Alpha DC: The DC from this world is still around. Shu is also from here.
MK (classic): Masaki, and Ryune (no plot, and are post-SRW 3

Like in Z, the groups will be largely divided at first, group up in the mid-game, then split off for a while until the early 40's.
>>
File: Char (3).jpg (341KB, 940x704px) Image search: [Google]
Char (3).jpg
341KB, 940x704px
What do you think some of the best moment in SRW?

i think Char's final showdown in Alpha 2 is quite good one, especially it fulfills the part what if Kamille or Haman saw CCA Char
>>
>>13903954

Because it was part of a saga, one where CCA had yet to be done and took quite a few liberties to shoehorn unicorn into CCA.

Meanwhile, unicorn in stand alone games like BX would mean ded Amuro, ded Char unless they also add CCA to the formula everytime they do unicorn
>>
>>13903876
It's around 16:50, he says Masaki and Cybuster will be in, but not everyone that was in previous works will be in. Then corrects himself and says not every Masoukishin, so I guess>>13903870
is right and I'm >>13903804
wrong.
>>
>>13903972
MATTE
>>
>>13903989
So? You're saying that there will be no Amuro or Char in games with Unicorn, but two of the three games with Unicorn had Amuro and Char. And while the third game didn't have Amuro, it DID have Char - he wasn't playable, nor was he an enemy, but saying he wasn't in the game is like saying Zhuge Liang/Kongming Re-GZ wasn't in UX.
>>
>>13903972
TE said Alpha 2's CCA was one of the best bits in all of SRW, IIRC.
>>
>>13904006
haha fuck
if they're not including them now, when they can just recycle animations from 2ndOG, then that basically means they'll never return in the future
hahahaha enjoy your Masaki + Ryunne + Shuu for the rest of the series forever hahahaha FUCK
>>
>>13903972

I liked axis drop in Jigoku-hen, what with Char revealing his ruse, Haman getting all butthurt, full frontal acting like a broken record and everybody activating their special systems/superhuman powers to push back Axis
>>
>>13904012
It's kind of funny that Amuro doesn't show up when Unicorn already gives you everything you need:

-ReGZ, Original Gundam, and Nu all make appearances.
-Amuro gets a portrait
-Amuro talks at one point.
>>
>>13904014
It is pretty great.

The background with Axis going through the atmosphere is still one of my favorites from the series.
>>
>>13903972
I also liked the final CCA levels in @2, kinda my motivation playing the game. However I did the Refuse Haman route cause GP02 nukes which turned out to be useless at the end and I missed out on the Barnes and his Tortuga recruitment . Also I liked the Crossbone encounter with Char, especially Seabrook.
>>
Didn't they drop Orphan from Brain Powerd instead of Axis in Alpha 2?
>>
>>13904034
Depends on which route you pick for the last time before the end.
>>
>>13904012

I never said that Char wasn't there, I said that he would be ded.
>>
>>13904034
It depends if you joined Haman or not. Joining Haman switches the drop to Orphan, and since Alpha 3 didn't have Brain Power, they basically railroaded you into the "don't join Haman" route.
>>
>>13904031
To be honest the Real Robot Pilot pool is kinda shit in Alpha 2, since anyone other than the series main character did very piss poor damage

maybe i will let Kincaid talk to Char in the next playthrough

so why Char wanted to blow up the Orphan since i accidentally skipped that bit
>>
>>13904074
He couldn't get ahold of Axis, so he took one look at the giant, possably alive space station leaving Earth and went "Welp, I'll just drop that instead!"
>>
>>13904107
I never finished Brain Powerd, but i thought the whole deal was that once Orphan leaves the atmosphere all the life on earth would be sucked out or something?
>>
>>13904074
Alpha 2's basic problem is having way too much Gundam and not enough anything else.

I still like it as a game more than Alpha 3, though. Beat Alpha 2 twice, while my one Alpha 3 playthrough stalled out just after EoE because it had just gotten too tedious to finish.
>>
>>13904125
The other problem with @2 is everything is too tanky I remember some of the end game bosses taking way to much punishment and not really doing anything back to you.
>>
>>13904130
Because everything is 2L with Guard and defensive squad leader abilities, in a game with no Size Ignore.
>>
>>13904130
That's sheer mass of spirits. Bosses can deal 4000 damage to most unprotected Supers (aside from like the Mazingers), but no Super will ever run around unprotected in front of a boss and even if they do you can just pop two Trusts from your massive Trust Fund on them and it's all gone.
>>
>>13904031
I really hate that Ghost Gale prick from Crossbone who piloted the Red Unit
>>
>>13904130
You need that Ignore Barrier Seishin used along with your Damage dealer for those Tanky bosses like Gan Eden

they should have given Combattler and Voltes V their team attack in Alpha 2
>>
>>13904130

I vaguely remember having troubles with the dinosaur king of the getter final battle. That dinosaur battleship hybrid was too durable and trampled hard at non flying squads.
>>
>>13904017
Seems like it yeah. A real shame.
>>
Banpresto can't just limit the team to the usual guys, they still need to solve the hanging plot threads, and that at the very least involve the four elemental lord masoukis
>>
>>13904162
It's a lategame boss you fight in the middle of the game, the Great Battleship Dai is no joke. Either his 4000 power 1-3 move will completely destroy your non-Flying leader (which is a lot more common at that point because you don't have all the Minovsky parts and you have less amazing squad units), or its really long range ALL will brutalize your support.
>>
>>13904162
That Emperor of Darkness from whichever series is quite nasty too
>>
>>13904158
They should have given it in Alpha Gaiden, considering they had an entire event where they tease that they're gonna pull off some kind of combo

only for it to be MAP EVENT ONLY.
>>
>>13904178
He's not as much a threat because he spawns on the other side of the map, never moves, and appears after you have SP Regen, so you can almost certainly spend a turn recouping at the edge of his range before Daunting his Will to nothing and Alpha Striking his health down to 0 (just don't let your squadmates attack unless they're the ones with really goddamn powerful squad attacks, it'll only give him extra will towards the Guard activation) in a single turn.

If you have enough Zeals and place your units right, you might even get some good support attacks in, which will help. And you do have enough Zeals.
>>
>>13904187
Alpha and Gaiden didn't have any combination attacks whatsoever due to engine shenanigans.

I mean that one stage where you fight the Pikudrone was blatant "hey guys this is where you'd be able to use FDS! ...if it was in the game, that is!"
>>
>>13904187
Alpha Gaiden didn't have any comboattacks, VF-Kun.
>>
>>13904178
Yami no Teioh? I think he's from Great Mazinger.

>>13904142
That, among other things. Like no 15 upgrade mode no matter how many times you beat the game.
>>
>>13904206
15 upgrade mode is pretty irrelevant when talking about a first run of any game
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nB9kjp1Oj4

OG when?
>>
>>13904206
Or inexplicably lacking FUBs FOR
NO
REASON

or worse yet, no B Save for that 3 ammo ALL everyone and their mother has and no freedums to overwrite innate skills
>>
Are there any units that got benefits from earlier upgrades from a different unit in Alpha 2?

Also what happen to Haman in Alpha 3? cause i recall you can get her Qubeley in that game.
>>
>>13904113
Due some shenanigans, Orphan manages to get enough energy to leave and it gets convinced by Hime to chill out and by Yuu to spit out all of the humans that were in it.
>>
>>13904215
I'm just pointing out that the 2L bosses with tons of DR never stop being a slog. Even if they can't hit you anymore, you're unavoidably-hemmorhaging damage. Banjou's pretty much the only person who can sidestep this because of 2L + Soul.

>>13904225
Yeah, @2 is kind of frustrating like that, but even so I still really like it.
>>
>>13904172
They severed all the MK plot threads completely. Except for Kadum Hakham and the Amara stuff.

I seriously doubt we'll be getting all the Masoukishin related units like some people here believe. Those characters aren't very popular.
>>
>>13904221
Never. MK sidecharacters, we MKfags will never forget you. RIP.
>>
>>13904245
for me just get the 4 Elemental Lords would be good enough for OG
>>
File: 1455782077101.jpg (2MB, 3198x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1455782077101.jpg
2MB, 3198x1980px
Who's this semen demon?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxjdnrcRSKI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRXlhxX6B4M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QBd91GFWSM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrRim8bGUO0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBWs-NHBtZk

OG when? Eiji can be Touya's friend at high school.
>>
>>13904262
Al Van
>>
>>13904262
OGMD Calvina is what would happen if Selvaria knocked up Glacies.
>>
Someone should mail AT-X for NakaSugi to play Infinite Battle on Tokyo Encount.
>>
>>13904262
It's called Endlich Geist.
>>
>OG2nd 2012
>OGMD 2016
>OG@3 2020?

WELP, BY THE TIME THEY FINISH @3 STORY EVERY IS DEAD OR RETIRED
>>
>>13903829
Thank you!! You probably could pastebin and keep this.
>>
>>13904310
Doraemon Shine Spark never fails to make me chuckle.
>>
>People sided with Haman in @2

Disgusting, that bitch had it coming ever since day one.
>>
>>13904227

She dead, because the reject haman's offer route is canon.
>>
File: 27461525_p0.jpg (300KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
27461525_p0.jpg
300KB, 760x1200px
why Irui give me so much diabetes?
>>
>>13904419

She gives me huge boners, specially when she becomes a big titty monster.
>>
>>13904427
WOAH!

Anon please, that is illegal.
>>
>>13904021
>I liked axis drop in Jigoku-hen
Do you like to eat shit too?
>>
>moon dwellers updating the Super Tokusatsu Wars wiki after the new game's announcement

fucking delusional thinking vortex is going to happen

http://srw.wiki.cre.jp/wiki/%E5%8F%B6%E3%82%A8%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B8
>>
File: alpha2scan08.jpg (98KB, 395x1254px) Image search: [Google]
alpha2scan08.jpg
98KB, 395x1254px
>>13904427
don think zengar will like it though

btw does anyone had the strip where Irui sings daizengar in GGG style?
>>
I am very excited for SRW Moon Sahib Dwellers.

I am looking forward to doing battle with the Moon Sahibs, who are dwelling on the moon.

I think it's about time that someone gave them their rightful place as the stars of their very own game.

Did you know that the Moon is named after the Moon Sahibs, and not the other way around?
>>
>>13904524
But can I lick Sahib?
>>
File: ibis2.jpg (119KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
ibis2.jpg
119KB, 400x500px
>>
File: highestjudge.png (168KB, 344x992px) Image search: [Google]
highestjudge.png
168KB, 344x992px
>>13904524
Shush old man.

The moon sahibs shall never prevail.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMTW_9UtrEs#t=92

OG when?
>>
>>13903518
Char was troll of the year, fooling not only his enemies but his friends and even the player, with the 1st PV.
>>
>>13904721

That was definetively CCA's second best version after D. For once Char didn't go full retard and actually was part of his plan.
>>
>>13904732
WOAH you're saying Z3 did something GOOD?
We can't have that here on /m/, no sir.
>>
>>13904732
But Char is at his best when he goes full retard.
>>
>>13904732
I liked that, too.
>>
LIFE GOES ON MOEAGARU
>>
>>13904782
It's a shame they've only used it once.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKwzHUH4fSQ&t=142

Why is VICTOLY the best insert song?
>>
>>13904837
>VICTOLY

They literally spell V I C T O R Y in the song. Intentional Engrish can occasionally be funny, but there's a limit to it.
>>
What's the objective for Stage 18 of Coffin of the End? Its the stage where you first get the LF unit.
>>
>>13904859
You never played any SNK Samurai Shodown games and seen this meme?
>>
>>13904873
Don't mind Matt, he never playes the games anyway
>>
>>13904871
Is that the one where you have to get Sakito to the marked point, or is it the one where he's sitting there like a dipshit until almost the end of the stage?
>>
>>13904871
Think it was something to do with Sakito reaching a certain area point within 5 turns?
>>
>>13904883
Its the one with the tower that spawns Magooki once you kill all of them. I thinks its a "Get Sakito to a specific spot" map but I'm not seeing where to send him.
>>
>>13904910
It's marked right in front of the tower.
>>
>>13904913
Shit. Thought that was part of the ground.
>>
>>/vp/25276797
>Pokemon XY has more dynamic animations than Z3
>>
File: spinning.gif (233KB, 500x177px) Image search: [Google]
spinning.gif
233KB, 500x177px
>>13904943
>>
Can someone tell me what happens in 2ndOGs normal ending?

It seems you don't fight AI1, destroy Baral and kill Irui?
>>
>>13905172
-No final stage
-Don't fight AI1, or Duvan
-Alfimy is never rescued

You win, but it's kind of a downer.
>>
>>13905172
More or less you just go straight from Perfectio to Baral. You still fight Ganlong and Ganeden, but since you didn't defeat AI1 I guess Euzeth can't go forward with his plans and that's the end.
>>
So what will they show next for MD?

I hope it's Gadisword
>>
>>13905424
Gunark!
>>
@ Char did nothing wrong
>>
>>13905424
We probably are going to see some of their new units at some point. Hopefully this time with some early game grunts as well.
>>
>>13905497
Gadisword is guaranteed to have grunts now
>>
>>13905213
>No alfimy

Sounds like a win-win situation
>>
>>13903556

Or they could use the spirits of other worlds. I mean La Gias can't be the only place with elementals
>>
What's the song that plays whenever the Compact 3 baddies appear?
>>
>>13905984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj2zB6lM5fs
>>
>>13905754
Nice bait, desu ka
>>
>Don't mute Victory
>Don't mute Wings of Legend
>Mute Skill

SASUGA LANTIS
>>
File: gendum.jpg (37KB, 639x478px) Image search: [Google]
gendum.jpg
37KB, 639x478px
Quick, somebody give me the gif of Rei and Heero ...ing to each other in Alpha.
>>
File: Awesome dialogue.gif (120KB, 528x396px) Image search: [Google]
Awesome dialogue.gif
120KB, 528x396px
>>13906154
>>
>>13903686

Where can I get a link, since I doubt we can link it here?
>>
>>13906186

Nevermind I looked above
>>
>>13906185
Thanks. And on that subject: https://youtu.be/1wjaX0orUSM
>>
>>13906093
Blame this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCE4pHiGTXs
>>
>>13906154
Someone need to do the 5 man version of Tengoku
>>
>>13906207
It's funny because even if MD is full on Singlish, it would still be a better translation than what Fates got
>>
File: Heero-Setsuna.gif (69KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Heero-Setsuna.gif
69KB, 480x272px
>>13906154
Here's a Setsuna and Heero version while we are at it.
>>
>>13906280

HeeroandSetsunacontemplategundam.gif
>>
>>13906280
Do you have the conversation with Setsuna and Heero about becoming Gundam while we're at it?
>>
File: 1345349549591.jpg (57KB, 334x249px) Image search: [Google]
1345349549591.jpg
57KB, 334x249px
>>13906387
>>
File: Dammit-Heero.jpg (67KB, 478x686px) Image search: [Google]
Dammit-Heero.jpg
67KB, 478x686px
>>13906387
>Heero: “Setsuna F Seiei…! You are not Gundam!”

Setsuna: “!”
Heero: “That is why you must become Gundam!”
Setsuna: “I will…”
Setsuna: “BECOME GUNDAM!”

Setsuna: “Heero Yui… You said that you are not like me. But you are wrong.”
Setsuna: “You too are Gundam.”
Heero: “I see.”
>>
>>13906387
I have the old /m/ version of that.
>>
So, anyway to soft mod a fat ps3 these days?
>>
>>13906408
BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE
>>
>>13906430
FOR NO REASON
>>
HUGE PENIS MAGICIAN AND COFFE BOY SHOTA, FRIENDS FOR NO REASON
>>
>>13906441
Nah Gundam is always the fucking reason in these games.
>>
>>13906454
SOREDEMO
>>
>>13906404
>>13906408
Thanks guys.
>>
If anyone cares, the official OGMD site was updated today.

http://srwog-md.suparobo.jp/
>>
>>13906457
AUDREY
>>
>>13906469
oh my goodness, bellzelute's standing sprite is sexy
>>
>>13906469
> No CVs listed for Calvina/Al Van/etc. yet
Eh.
>>
>>13906469
>still no VA for other character

wew
>>
File: img_chara06_in_chara.png (312KB, 344x840px) Image search: [Google]
img_chara06_in_chara.png
312KB, 344x840px
>>13906469
Still not VAs listed for the characters not featured in a PV yet huh?

In other news though, sweet fucking jesus those thighs
>>
File: 1278364391123.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1278364391123.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>bellzelute
>>
File: Festenia.png (250KB, 344x804px) Image search: [Google]
Festenia.png
250KB, 344x804px
>>
File: img_mecha09_in_mecha.png (901KB, 1050x780px) Image search: [Google]
img_mecha09_in_mecha.png
901KB, 1050x780px
Spoopy
>>
Bellzelute skipping leg day i see
>>
File: Al-Van.png (192KB, 330x761px) Image search: [Google]
Al-Van.png
192KB, 330x761px
>>13906506
>>
File: ss0901_s04.jpg (110KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0901_s04.jpg
110KB, 900x505px
>>
>>13906510
>this thing is going to rape Arierre in MD

Can't wait
>>
File: 1477855897.png (583KB, 899x505px) Image search: [Google]
1477855897.png
583KB, 899x505px
she looks a lot more pissed off now
>>
File: Bellzelute.png (510KB, 723x710px) Image search: [Google]
Bellzelute.png
510KB, 723x710px
>>13906516
>>
>>13906519
I wonder if they're going to remix Vacant Soul or give us a brand new theme.
>>
File: ss0701_s03.jpg (178KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0701_s03.jpg
178KB, 900x505px
>>13906527
Having more than one facial expression certainly helps
>>
File: Raftclans.png (478KB, 930x712px) Image search: [Google]
Raftclans.png
478KB, 930x712px
>>13906528
>>
File: ss0801_s01.jpg (185KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0801_s01.jpg
185KB, 900x505px
>>
>>13906500
It's a good year to be a thigh man.
>>
>>13906527
>>13906534
Those faces just reinforce my belief that Siony and Calvina are long-lost twin sisters.
>>
>>13906539
Damn its so sexy
>>
File: ss0801_s02.jpg (159KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0801_s02.jpg
159KB, 900x505px
>>
>>13906536
Why is Raftclans face so small
>>
>>13906539
OGMD confirmed for oh god my dick

>>13906534
Seeing the concept art and sketches for J is disappointing, because all the characters had such a wide range of facial expressions in the artwork.
>>
File: ss0801_s03.jpg (191KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0801_s03.jpg
191KB, 900x505px
>>
File: [enthusiasm intensifies].gif (723KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
[enthusiasm intensifies].gif
723KB, 480x360px
>>13906553
>>13906539
Man, just imagining Fu-Lu's Raftclans makes me wet.
>>
File: ss0801_s04.jpg (187KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0801_s04.jpg
187KB, 900x505px
>>
File: ss0801_s05.jpg (180KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0801_s05.jpg
180KB, 900x505px
>>
File: ss0701_s04.jpg (193KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0701_s04.jpg
193KB, 900x505px
>>
>>13906578
>Once again I must cut a worthless object
>>
File: ss0701_s05.jpg (170KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0701_s05.jpg
170KB, 900x505px
>>
File: ss0701_s06.jpg (149KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0701_s06.jpg
149KB, 900x505px
>>
>>13906586
CURSE YOU ONIONS
TIME TO SLICE YOU DOWN
>>
I don't fully remember, but we got Daizengar with all it's weapons minus Zankantou initially in OG2nd right?
>>
http://srwog-md.suparobo.jp/character/character06.php

http://srwog-md.suparobo.jp/character/character07.php

Who's this semen demon?
>>
File: 1456093828075.png (88KB, 176x238px) Image search: [Google]
1456093828075.png
88KB, 176x238px
>>13906564
>Fu-Lu redesign
>Orgone Rifle F mode in HD
Oh god my dick
>>
File: ss0701_s07.jpg (144KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0701_s07.jpg
144KB, 900x505px
>>
>>13906601
It was the standard loadout and if you met the reqs, then they added the Knuckle and Blaster.
>>
>>13906601
DGG had four attacks with the Zankantou, then you could unlock Dynamic Knuckle and General Blaster, which were added to its movelist instead of being an OS change like in OG Gaiden. Guardian's Sword isn't in 2nd OG, but it's not really needed.
>>
http://srwog-md.suparobo.jp/mechanic/mechanic07.php

http://srwog-md.suparobo.jp/mechanic/mechanic08.php
>>
File: ss0701_s08.jpg (165KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0701_s08.jpg
165KB, 900x505px
>>
>>13906534
I am ready for the many faces of 200% MAD.
>>
File: ss0901_s01.jpg (187KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0901_s01.jpg
187KB, 900x505px
>>
File: the claw.jpg (60KB, 472x355px) Image search: [Google]
the claw.jpg
60KB, 472x355px
>>13906573
>>
File: ss0901_s02.jpg (185KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0901_s02.jpg
185KB, 900x505px
>>
>>13906605
Mein kamerad of afrikaner descent

>>13906620
>Insert inappropriate ORGONE ENERGY, SON face here
>>
File: ss0901_s03.jpg (223KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0901_s03.jpg
223KB, 900x505px
>>
RAAAARGH AL-VAAAAAAAN
>>
>>13906605
>>13906633
*Orgonite*
>>
File: ss0901_s05.jpg (186KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0901_s05.jpg
186KB, 900x505px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/nbgi/videos

>Still no PV1
>>
>>13906516
Did Al Van lose his left arm/shoulder?
>>
>>13906646
Orgonite Buster is the name of one attack anon
It's still Orgone Energy
>>
File: ss0901_s06.jpg (136KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss0901_s06.jpg
136KB, 900x505px
>>
>>13906655
I have no idea, but Al-Van's Power Glove is rad as hell.
>>
>>13906666
>>13906655
>Al-Van as a Patriarch
The Emperor is conflicted in this possibility.
>>
>>13906655
Maybe it's a God Hand. Or Moon Hand. Or something.
>>
>>13906649
Those dragon shoulders are goofy as hell
>>
>>13906677
No, no, see, that's actually Hellboy.
>>
>>13906536
profile says its use of Larseilam is limited
>>
>>13906506
I want lick her midriff so hard!
>>
>>13906692
So it's limited to 9 seconds, right?
>>
>>13906655
He and Rai should start a club.
>>
PV1 when?
>>
>>13906702
9 SECONDS HAVE PASSED
>>
>>13906702
>>13906692
Huh, the Larseilam time hax getting nerfed seems pretty interesting.
>>
>mfw when actually mentioned Steinbeck back in OG Gaiden stage 2

Banpresto's planning in advice is ridiculous
>>
Jam project is shit for awhile now

When is Banpresto going to replace them for the theme song
>>
>>13906783
When Ichiro Mizuki ascends into Valhalla, SHINY AND CHROME

>>13906782
You can never be too prepared.
>>
File: 2ptb62f.jpg.png (19KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
2ptb62f.jpg.png
19KB, 240x160px
>>13906782
Coincidence!?
>>
>>13906207
Wasn't there a save skit that included Chirico and Sousuke too?
>>
>>13906743
I was making a Jojoke
Seriously though I'm pretty sure they couldn't keep it up indefinitely in J either, that just never happened to be an issue since the MC mech was always around to cancel the effect when you actually needed to. I guess this is just a way for the OG cast to not be COMPLETELY fucked if Touya or Calvina don't happen to be around at the same time as a Fury attack. Like the probably inevitable "Defend TLI from X" stage
>>
>>13906795
damn, didn't know about that one

other impressives are Wong, mentioned in a manual from classic series and Ratsel first mention also in a manual
>>
>>13906677

You mean Devil Hand, the God Hand is the right arm.
>>
>>13906801
It was Elzam, not Ratsel, but yeah. I think Kai actually gets a mention in that same manual.

I wonder if Giado, Garnet, or Latooni are actually from some obscure as fuck side material.
>>
So for the modded 2nd OGs, do I just transfer it over onto the PS3 with Filezilla/multiman, or is there something I have to do with the game first?
>>
>>13906783
The OPM OP and the recent Garo songs have been pretty good actually. It's not Savior in the Dark good, but it's nowhere near garbage.
>>
>>13906714
The Handymen?
>>
Time Flow Engine cancels out Larseilam just like Larseilam Canceller in Bellzelute and Granteed
>>
>>13906822

Well nothing is going to be as good as Savior in the Dark

aside from SoulTaker
>>
>>13906783
It's only their SRW songs that have been off lately. And even then it was only Kessen that was REALLY bad.
>>
>>13906826
>>13906797
You /m/en think G-Territory can help cancel Larseilam?
>>
>>13906782
Steinbeck?
>>
>>13906826
There's an equally likely chance that it completely fucks over the Time Flow Engines since they run on the movement of time particles, the Larseilam freezes time particles.

>>13906836
I don't see why it would. Although I'd bet Distortion Field totally does just so Granzon can fill in for Zeorymer.
>>
>>13906831
>aside from SoulTaker
It's surprising they knocked it out of the ballpark with that considering it was I think only their third song as a group.
>>
>>13906417
Anyone? I have a 4.75 fat model, but I'm not sure if the links are real, of it really works.
>>
File: b2450000.png (160KB, 489x551px) Image search: [Google]
b2450000.png
160KB, 489x551px
>>13906843
Euzeth's evil dyke haircut disguise
>>
>>13906846

Fourth actually
>>
File: UTLRAMAN.png (3KB, 128x110px) Image search: [Google]
UTLRAMAN.png
3KB, 128x110px
>>13906843
Altur Steinbeck.
>>
>>13906826
It's OK, anon. You're not the only one here that want the Excellences back.
>>
File: 13660297.jpg (118KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
13660297.jpg
118KB, 425x600px
>>13906872
>Excellences

Multiple Excellen!?
>>
>>13906852
He looks like he should be standing on the bridge of a Star Destroyer, smirking smugly.
>>
>>13906833
I think Kessen is four good songs stitched together like some monstrous abomination. Which is still better than how boring Rebellion was. The problem with both songs is that they're trying too hard to sound 'epic' though.
>>
>>13906883
I think that collar and deep v-neck might break some Imperial dress code standards

And the fact that it's not all black
>>
File: 1394332563316.jpg (318KB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1394332563316.jpg
318KB, 822x1200px
>>13906877
Yes, they should come back, too.
>>
>>13906885
I dont' get why people hate Rebellion

It's not as good as some of the OG songs but its not bad eitehr
>>
>>13906852
>>13906861
oh, I only knew his first name was something along the lines of Altair
>>
>>13906892
It's just wholly unremarkable to me.
>>
>>13906885
I don't mind Rebellion so much. It's a fine song, perhaps not one of their best, but it's not bad either. It could be worse. It could be NOAH.
>>
>>13906902
アルテウル (Aruteuru) is the katakana for his name, but I have no idea how you would render that in English.
>>
>>13906909
Noah grew on me really hard, actually. Mostly because the chorus makes up for the admittedly iffy rest.
>>
File: index.jpg (12KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 218x231px
So the Forte Gigas in OGs runs on the Res Arcanas from the Aile and Blanche?
>>
>>13906911
Alteur is the most common romanization.
>>
File: fergie-laughing-150x150.jpg (8KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
fergie-laughing-150x150.jpg
8KB, 150x150px
>mfw Rebellion is Antispiral's theme song
>>
>>13906915
No? Ganador and Strega exist in OG. Just not as actual units.
>>
>>13906928
They may separate them for the next one, to give us an excuse to have the D cast nerfed without having to do the "your upgrades are being repaired, tuned, etc..." bullshit from most other games.
>>
>>13906928
>No? Ganador and Strega exist in OG. Just not as actual units yet.

Fixed it for you.

I still have hope in lazypresto.
>>
>>13906928
I think what >>13906915 meant was does Ganador and Strega swap the Res Arcana engines with their real robot counterparts when they're being used.

I don't know. Maybe?
>>
>>13906947
They already have a lot of damn sprites for the things even just for the two attacks where Forte Gigas separates. They'd be silly to not reuse those.
>>
>>13906941

Too late man, the dendrobium units are being repaired/tuned/etc as the Aile chevalier is back, and probably they will pull an SRX for forte gigas and say that they are working on the combination system or just plain keep each character in separate route splits.

And odds are that the MX mecha will too be under repairs, forcing the duo to use the original MX mecha or create a new base form for the Blaze and Ignite while their add ons are being repaired
>>
>Immediately after the game starts, it branches into two paths, one with Touya and another with Calvina. The Touya route is easier to play for new players.

You will not play the babby beginner's route, right?
>>
>>13906999
The Touya route is also the Akemi and Akimi route.
>>
>>13906999
I'll follow the SRX team like always
>>
A few things:

1. Bellzelute's unit description in the website mentions that it needs one of the three girls to be usable.
2. Granteed's only mentions Tenia and Katia for some reason.
3. There's only 2 Res Arcana + Sympathia. Each of them only react to Josh and Rim respectively.
4. Calvina's description mentions she was in the military and was known as the White Lynx. She's currently contracted by AKC, which I guess replaces Nergal in OG.
5. Tenia's profile says she was involved in an incident that caused her to be able to use the Cytron Controller System.
>>
>>13903394
Cute pic
>>
>>13906999
>Immediately after the game starts, it branches into two paths, one with Touya and another with Calvina. The Touya route is easier to play for new players.

I'm definitely taking the route with new content and not the ATX and Octo wanking boring fest with nothing at all in it.
>>
>>13907005
What does Katia and Melua's profile say?
>>
File: Super Robot Wars J English_12.png (23KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Super Robot Wars J English_12.png
23KB, 240x160px
>>13907005
AKC is where she worked just before J's plot
>>
>>13906999
Depends on the characters who go with Touya and Calvina. Pretty much this >>13907003
>>
>>13907017
It's not the same as J. In here it says she's currently employed there and testing their Bellzelute along with Tenia. They are Moon based.

>>13907013
Katia: Girl who appeared with the Granteed. She's polite and serious, but she's a bit too stubborn. She's adapted to the Cytron Controller System.

Melua: Boarded the Granteed along with Katia. She's a gentle and soft spoken girl. She's adapted to the Cytron Controller System. Loves sweets.
>>
File: bam.png (76KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bam.png
76KB, 300x300px
>>13906999
You're not going to play through part of the plot because it's going to be tangentially easier than the rest even though the game as a whole will inevitably be a piece of cake for anyone who has been playing this series for a while?
>>
>>13906820
In multiman you press triangle on the icon, go to the boot menu which is a windows screen, open the root folder for the game, double click eboot.bin
>>
File: coolrobotsdontlookatexplosions.jpg (82KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
coolrobotsdontlookatexplosions.jpg
82KB, 1440x1080px
UX taught me how to count to three
>>
>>13906999
If there's a "Scenario Chart Complete" trophy, I'll end up taking both at some point over the course of my 6+ playthroughs.
>>
>>13906999
>As if modern SRW is hard
>>
>>13907002
Thank God, now I don't feel bad about not taking it.
>>
>>13907071

What I'm going to guess is that beginner mode will have tutorials, and Calvina's route will just assume you already know all the mechanics.

>>13907074
>not playing multiple times to do all the stages
>>
>>13907076
Beginner Mode is a separate option from just taking Touya's route normally.
>>
>>13907076
>>not playing multiple times to do all the stages

Plebs these days, right?
>>
>>13907085
So you are super plebian because you don't play the games at all, right?
>>
>>13907076
I'm just going to plow through those stages to get it out of the way on a second playthrough, but I'll bench Touya and the GC cast after that.

The GC cast is stuck in a machine I don't like, and I just don't like Touya.
>>
File: typical srwg.png (302KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
typical srwg.png
302KB, 500x353px
Daily reminder.
>>
File: img_chara06_in_bg.png (816KB, 1300x840px) Image search: [Google]
img_chara06_in_bg.png
816KB, 1300x840px
>>
>>13907093
I miss Soul Lancer already.

Gunner was alright too, but the upgrade and transformation really helped.
>>
File: (Waits Paitently).jpg (56KB, 524x384px) Image search: [Google]
(Waits Paitently).jpg
56KB, 524x384px
>>13907093
>and I just don't like Touya.
This upsets me, but not enough to be angry
>>
File: img_chara07_in_bg.png (560KB, 1300x840px) Image search: [Google]
img_chara07_in_bg.png
560KB, 1300x840px
>>
File: clock-kun has seen some shit.png (21KB, 105x117px) Image search: [Google]
clock-kun has seen some shit.png
21KB, 105x117px
>>13907100
Gee, what's happening right above the border of your image?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QpMkTo7ukk#t=129

Who's this purple semen demon?
>>
First stage is Al Van attacking the moon factories and facing Calvina/Touya
>>
>>13907005
There was at least a third Sympathia that Felio made contact with
>>
>>13907117
Her name was Faery or something. She's the sub pilot for both originals, and she arrives on Earth riding the OG machine your character eventually uses. She's related to the GC enemy faction.
>>
>>13907117
Me
>>
>>13907135
Fairy Firefly, yes.
>>
>>13907143
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairey_Firefly
>>
File: platinum mad.gif (239KB, 300x401px) Image search: [Google]
platinum mad.gif
239KB, 300x401px
>not playing the despair route, forever
>>
>>13907146
Throw in whatever extra 'e's make you happy, I guess.
>>
>>13907115

Not enough to make her change her expression
>>
What will be the jet magnum of OGMD?

Jet Stream attack when
>>
>>13907178
I mean Jet Phantom*
>>
Crowe replacing Kyosuke when.
>>
>>13907135
Also she has Seolla's VA.
>>
>>13907187
combine them, get crowsuke?
>>
>>13907187
>replacing OG MC with a clown

Lol no
>>
>>13907201
>replacing a joker with a clown
sounds legit

also
>pretending kyosuke is MC of anything past og2
>>
>>13907201
>Clown
>Guy was practically super human, a great source of comedy, likable, and decent voice.

Nah, he was great. Unlike Mr. Stoic.
>>
>>13907197
>Spigot stake
>all the bets become debts
I'm ok with this
>>
>>13907187
>a guy that always lose all his bet, hence turned into debt
>a guy that always win all his bet
>>
>>13907134
That was in Perfectio's machine.
>>
>>13907252
What if they both piloted a mech together?
>>
>>13907183
Jet Magnum is cool too, though.
>>
>>13907261
ingrammetalgenocider_fufufu_webm on infinite replay
>>
I've only had a ps3 for a few months and I've never messed with cfw stuff on it. How would I go about it for modded 2nd OGs?
>>
>>13907178
>>13907183
Clearly the Hissatsu! Gespenst Punch will be.
>>
>>13907281

Is your PS3 3.55 firmware or lower?

If not then you're SOL.
>>
>>13904511
Seeing that the SEA release outed a bunch of Singaporeans, I wonder if there are any secret Lunarians amongst us that both sides brought up Tokusatsu Wars at the same time
>>
So I just found out "Ganador" means winner in Spanish.

But "Strega" is Italian for witch.
>>
>>13907446
Yeah and the other two units are in french while the enemies are in latin.

DEEP.
>>
>>13907098
Since she looks like Selvaria now, i think Sayaka Ohara will be an excellent cast for Calvina
>>
>>13907352

Well that sucks. No way to play this thing then?
>>
>>13907187
Who will be his Excellen though ?.
>>
>>13907467
Xaiomu
>>
>>13907462

Fraid not
>>
>>13906528
>>13906536
Aren't these just the J artworks
>>
>>13907482
Yes, but they're huge and clean compared to the old ones.
>>
>>13907446
>>13907456
And then Fortegigas is some mishmash of French and Greek.
>>
>>13907494
Forte Gigas is latin.
>>
>>13907261
A mech that powered by both fortune and misfortune.
>>
File: quantum-of-zero.jpg (62KB, 338x500px) Image search: [Google]
quantum-of-zero.jpg
62KB, 338x500px
Metal Gear RAY in SRW when?
>>
File: nF9y2UA.jpg (92KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nF9y2UA.jpg
92KB, 640x360px
http://www.breakyourownnews.com/

have fun
>>
>>13907644
The 10th that? Do you mean.....THAT?
>>
File: nF9y2UA.jpg (92KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nF9y2UA.jpg
92KB, 640x360px
>>13907648
saw it too late, fixed
>>
File: breaking-news.png (215KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
215KB, 640x360px
>>13907644
>>13907648
>>13907660
>>
File: breaking-news.png (154KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
154KB, 640x360px
>>13907644
>>
>>13907644
>>
Anyone want a FLAC of One Who Walks the Path of Strong Fisted Supremacy?
I felt like ripping it out of C3 because it's actually pretty damned cool. It's a shame it's only a map event theme in C3, though.
>>
>there are people who think Cybuster will not be in OGMD
>>
>>13907725
If Masaaki ends up inside the Gau La Furia before Touya learns of his heritage, I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>13907724
Wait, that theme was in C3?

Damn, I never noticed. I just assumed that it was OGG-original.
>>
>>13907711
But we have the Striker Eureka to protect us
>>
>>13907740
I don't think the Eureka can stand up to a colony drop though.
>>
>>13907732
It plays on the next turn after Folka spawns in the very first level
(This is the MP3 Version) http://www.mediafire.com/listen/1yis87ohrydmrfj/One+Who+Walks+the+Path+of+Strong+Fisted+Supremacy.mp3
>>
>>13907711
Wouldn't the colony be a total fireball at that point? Fuck, that sort of thing should mess up the climate all over with the amount of dust it would throw up into the air.

Colony drops are silly.
>>
>>13907763
It got turned into final Shura boss's theme in OGG.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g50OgzHEQAs
>>
>>13907768
Oh right, speaking of colony drops...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbduDRH2m2M
>>
>>13907768
Well, it's fiction. Proper cause and effect and the laws of physics tend to take a hike.
>>
>>13907724
Ye-
>C3
Kek, maybe if it was the OGG version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g50OgzHEQAs
>>
>>13907768
>Fuck, that sort of thing should mess up the climate all over with the amount of dust it would throw up into the air.

I'd imagine that would be the point.
>>
>>13907770
>>13907776
Oh, sounds nice.
I'll try to get a lossless version of it when I get to OGG so never ever
>>
>>13907777
Even more than it actually does in UC, I mean.
>>
>>13907777
>7777
If this was Dragon Quest and you were using the 100-coin slots, you'd probably never need more coins again.
>>
>>13907773
ID2 a shit. It doesn't have will smith in it, and the fighter craft are weaker than the Space Yamato's.
>>
>>13907724
A FLAC of Wild Dance of the Machine God would be cool.
>>
>>13907768
It wasn't the whole colony, it was a section of it. A lot of the colony brutalized North America and Europe, the fact that it hit Sydney at all is technically a retcon. (See also: No one calls Bernie on that during 0080.)
>>
>>13907783
I still haven't watched the first one, I just saw that when I went to see Star Wars and Deadpool and thought the continent-size spaceship crashing into the Earth was even more over the top than the usual colony drops.
>>
>>13907789
Which song is that?
Is that the song that plays when our forces spawn at the beginning of each level?
>>
>>13907795
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYvNP5EkB40
>>
>>13907797
Ah, then it was the one I was thinking of.
I'll get around to it in a bit.
>>
File: kininarimasu.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kininarimasu.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
What are the chances that El-Selda knows the other OG characters?
>>
>>13907801
Serious question: how are you still alive after being exposed to C3's audio?
>>
>>13907823
Seriously? It has some decent chippys.
>>
>>13907818
Isn't he dead by now?

Some of the SCIENCE dudes or something might, who knows.
>>
>>13907867
That's my point. Imagine if part of the Larseilam canceller system was based partly on an older OG tech.
>>
>>13907790
No one calls Bernie on it since the OVAs were all pro-space Nazi propaganda.
>>
File: XOmega.png (328KB, 984x780px) Image search: [Google]
XOmega.png
328KB, 984x780px
100 Omega, Awesome. What do I need to do?
>>
Here's hoping Mao Industries is related to AK corporation from J.
>>
>>13907983
>implying it won't be Isurugi Industry
>>
>>13907985
But how will Mao industries pay for another rekt factory if they don't sign a partnership with AK? AK is an Earth sphere-wide conglomerate after all.
>>
>>13907990
By funding minor civil wars and other such conflicts?
>>
>>13907944
Speaking of X-Omega, I didn't even notice that they made a SSR version of Tohdoh's Gekka.

TRULY, THE GEKKA GOD LIVES ON!
>>
>>13908088
I believe he is the only unit in the game, that has a C, R, SR and SSR. Still what do you need to do for that 100 Crystals.
>>
>>13908095
No. Todoh's C and R units are Burai Kais. The Zangetsu is SR and SSR only. I think Sayaka/Aphrodite A does though.
>>
>>13908095
The wiki doesn't say anything about how to get those 100 crystals.

>>13908124
>Zangetsu

Wrong one Matt. I can understand the confusion since the two look very similar.
>>
2 new eps of Tokyo Encounter with Uesaka Sumire is out
>>
>>13908226
is that the russian chick?
>>
>>13907794

The first one is an awesomely cheesy action flick. It's silly at times but has pretty good fight scenes, especially near the end. It's probably the closest we'll get to an X-COM movie.
>>
File: serveimage.png (803B, 501x334px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
803B, 501x334px
>>13907823
Tasteless pleb detected who has never known the glory of catchy chiptunes.
>>
>>13907823
You have to be at least 18 to post on this website.
>>
File: XOMEGA.png (2MB, 1734x1026px) Image search: [Google]
XOMEGA.png
2MB, 1734x1026px
>>13908186
I'm not talking about the wiki, there is a new event mission, that gives out 100 crystal's.

It said's something S... 3... something .... Takes you to the main mission's when clicking the button.

I have S-Rank in every single stage, not sure what the mission is?
>>
>>13908230
>>13908230
>5 minutes in
>already talking about vodka
well,yes
>>
>>13908251
I know you weren't, I was saying that I checked the wiki to see if it said anything about how to get it.

Learn to read.
>>
>>13908226
Is this show actually still going strong? Saw a recent episode with bald Sugita and he looks like he wants to end hislife because he doesn't have hair anymore.
>>
>>13906783
They already did for NEO. Nobody cared.
https://youtu.be/y7UxJf-_NEE

Let's not forget either the original theme song for OG2 was Machine Soul 2005 which has never even been released. Then they replaced it with Rocks for the remakes.
https://youtu.be/X0MRhL7jhHE

Hell I bet most of the people here don't even remember SRW J had it's own separate official theme song by Nami Tamaki which I'm half hoping makes Moon Dwellers in some form as a nod to that point.
https://youtu.be/Qbbt-GMXWng
>>
>>13908270
But muh JAM :(
>>
>>13908270
I didn't know about the J song, that's interesting.
>>
File: sugitaslife.png (485KB, 800x428px) Image search: [Google]
sugitaslife.png
485KB, 800x428px
>>13908265
>bald Sugita
It's like Gintama was a glimpse into his own future.
>>
https://twitter.com/HccvJPE8Dk/status/701740243339218945
https://twitter.com/HccvJPE8Dk/status/701742776187138048
https://twitter.com/HccvJPE8Dk/status/701744162970841088
https://twitter.com/HccvJPE8Dk/status/701745198917758977
https://twitter.com/HccvJPE8Dk/status/701745732265455617
>>
>>13908226
There's also a new new episode

>>13908265
and he's not bald
>>
>>
>>13908307
>>13908307

New Thread
>>
>>13908299
You can see the lack of light in his eyes. His hair was all he had.

>>13908296
Nice wig.
>>
>>13908312
WIG JANAI
ZURA DA
>>
>>13906844
>There's an equally likely chance that it completely fucks over the Time Flow Engines since they run on the movement of time particles, the Larseilam freezes time particles.

Yeah, they run on the movement / flow of time. That means once the Larseilam wears off and time snaps back into regular continuity, their energy levels should get a supercharged kick out of it.

Also; isn't the Terminus engine the MX units run on based on zero-point energy? The gist of zero-point energy is that it exists even at absolute zero, i.e. where no motion should be possible short of quantum actions. So TE barriers are capable of fucking with Larseilam just as much as Orgone?

>>13906844
>Although I'd bet Distortion Field totally does just so Granzon can fill in for Zeorymer.

And you can bet Shu is going to do the smug longwinded pseudo-scientific monologue explanation for how he countered it as well.
>>
>>13907005
>5. Tenia's profile says she was involved in an incident that caused her to be able to use the Cytron Controller System.

Well, looks like we found our Coustwell pilot...
Thread posts: 486
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.