[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #817

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 414
Thread images: 69

File: Mekiboss and Irm 01.jpg (80KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
Mekiboss and Irm 01.jpg
80KB, 525x350px
Previous Thread:
>>13777917

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/sBUG6USX

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BpnabbiH

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

SRC Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/NcDjhZjG

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/
>>
>>13780533
Calvina a shit
>>
Who could beat Ko Enshaku in a drinking contest?
>>
>>13780552
I'm unsure if Koenshaku is capable of becoming drunk
>>
>>13780549
Fuck you.
>>
Ibis is a lolicon!
>>
>>13780575

Speaking about lolicons, who won dat Iruibowl in 2nd OG?
>>
>>13779121
Yeah, it's a shame alright.

But I like to consider it this way: The more time until Eternity's release happens, the more time I can spend finishing Mazinger Z and refining it more and more, until it's the best thing I can throw out.
>>
So, if we assume the Compatikaiser crew stand in for the J Mazinkaiser crew in OGMD, who will replace the FMP! and G-Gundam folks? Might the Shura come back?
>>
>>13780575
? But Ibis is straight and love that dead guy. Can't remember his name anymore
>>
>>13780579
Ibis. Sanger didn't do much in 2nd OG
>>
>>13780589
FDX and Touma respectively
>>
>>13780573
>They could've just redesigned it enough to be different from the original deal, just like they did with the huckebein

Too much of a hassle going through Dentsu, Sunrise, Takaratomy, SEGA, Bandai and some other companies just for some obscure design.
Not worth it.
>>
>>13780549
Yup.
>>
>>13780590
She's into little girls and Sleigh
>>
>>13780590
I don't recall anything about Ibis pining for a guy who's already married, but you're right: Ibis is not a lesbian.
>>
>>13780601

Hence why redesign it, so the design they use isn't the one tied to other companies. They are redesigning the enemy units anyways, so why not go through the extra effort and also redesign the other playable unit?
>>
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=49230312
>>
>>13780645
At that point you may as well just rename it and have it be a new unit.
>>
>>13780648
(Which is technically what happened with the Huckebeins, I guess.)
>>
File: 1904630.jpg (39KB, 652x142px) Image search: [Google]
1904630.jpg
39KB, 652x142px
>>13780594
We all knew Ibis was going to win, she's the one that relies on Irui the most for her story. You can easily hack her out of Sanger and Arado's, as OG2 proved.

Kusuha just got a bonus because she was canon.
>>
I need help in UX

I am on mission 8 (Guidepost to tomorrow) but I always game over at the start of the enemy turn
>>
Speaking of Sanger, who's that artist who does all the doujinshi with him?
>>
>>13780660
You're not allowed to attack anything until your allied reinforcements arrive.
>>
>>13780672
oh
>>
>>13780654

Speaking about hacking alphas from their plot, I wonder what Alpha 3 character will get to be part of the Balmarian plot and which ones will just have their individual plot done separately. My bet is that Selena will be the Ibis of 3rd OG, as her plot is the one that relies the most in being connected with the Balmarians. Touma could as well not be related at all, Kusuha just needs Son Ganlong and nothing else, and Cobray is a one of a kind singularity that cannot have counterparts inthe multiverse
>>
>>13780678
Selena is kind of given because of Spectra unless they rewrite that. Touma will have a new plot to get his combo attack with DGG #4 or a DGG special combo attack
>>
>>13780645
But then you will have yet another Cerberus, which will be a complete waste of space.
>>
File: Wake Me Up.jpg (211KB, 721x517px) Image search: [Google]
Wake Me Up.jpg
211KB, 721x517px
>>13780690
>TFW We'll likely never get a Final Dynamic General Guardian Special
>>
>>13780690
>Spectra

I wonder if she and Calico will exist in first place. The whole Ingram clone deal was because they wanted to recreate the one and only time diver, and in OG, Ingram kind of was just a regular balmarian instead of being a super special one, so it doesn't make much sense for them to create clones of him.
>>
>>13780678
Does that mean Ing and Amara have to die in order for Cobray to appears?
>>
>>13780702
Invert it maybe? Potentially in the OG-verse, it's Cobray they try to recreate.
>>
>>13780702
>Ingram kind of was just a regular balmarian instead of being a super special one

He was, actually, you just kind of kill him before he recovered his Void Memories (Which was a part of Euzeth's plan, I think? I don't fucking remember.). And they still made Viletta, so he has clones already.
>>
>>13780714
Or trying to duplicate whatever the hell Euzeth did to make Ing
>>
>>13780702
Calico might be handed off to Viletta as a rival because she's a traitor or something, Spectra might bite it or live depending on the writer, and Amara is never going to reunite with her sister though that's for sure
>>
>>13780719

I could swear that Ingram himself made Viletta as a backup plan just in case they did funny stuff to him.
>>
>>13780729
I think he made her to be free from Euzeth's control or some shit? I forget.
>>
I want a Project TD combo attack with Selena involved
>>
>>13780713
Cobray already exists in the OG multiverse, he's just busy in another dimension at the moment for whatever reason, but he'll come to the OG once the Balmarians finally show the hell up.
>>
>>13780768
Not enough factors man. Got to find those factors
>>
>>13780752
Speaking of Selena, screw her, give me her teammate instead. And he better defaults to the Type-2 this time around. It was lame as hell seeing how he defaulted to that shit Gespenst in the talking scenes in DP.
>>
File: famaxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
famaxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>13780752
But Selena isn't part of Project TD.
With these 2 I could understand.
>>
>>13780779
Those 2 need either an upgrade or to fuck off.
>HURR NEWBIE FRIENDLY!
>DURR MAGICAL GRILL MECHA!
They're not getting either, are they?
>>
>>13780778
He's going to bite it though
>>13780779
Unofficial member of Project TD because she's Sleigh's second lover/third lover
>>
>>13780786
>Sleigh will NEVER EVER get it on with any of the girls
Goddamn, Japan, it's 2016 already. Get your shit together.
>>
>>13780784

They are OG exclusive mechas, so there's very good chances of them being upgraded eventually.
>>
>>13780798
She sort of gets it on with Selena when Ibis and Tsugumi were away for a while
>>
>>13780800
At least give them some strong enough, non EN based, new weapons.
>>
>>13780812
But then what happens with Ibis? Tsugumi is just a normie het.
>>
all i know if the J girls don't jiggle gratuitously i'll riot.

also Granteed better be a fuck awesome unit that gets more fuck awesome once it becomes Granteed Dracodeus
>>
>>13780820
Ibis likes little girls or in this case Irui
>>
>>13780784
>either an upgrade or to fuck off

Hiryu class battleship field generator and missle jammer
T-Dot Array for Guarbine
Force field canceller
Top speed matches Altairion

I don't know what else it needs to make it deadlier.
>>
>>13780824
>Irui
I actually forgot about her. Ok, my /u/ delusions are satisfied then.
>>
Did they ever explain why the OG team is so flexible when it comes to Alpha content? I like it as it allows for better integration but I wish they did it with the other games. There are no legal problems are there?
>>
>>13780800
Well as upgrades I think and two L sized Fairlions that can also gattai into a sort of Fairlion!Macross would be cool.
>>
oh boy yurishitters arrived already.
>>
>>13780831
>Hiryu class battleship field generator and missle jammer
Those are pretty much irrelevant since you need a miracle for them to get hit anyway. What they need is ammo based weapons. The rolling beams are not enough, The Volstork beam uses way too much EN, and the single mode finisher is just not worth it at all, unless they're alone for some reason, and if they're separated you should be putting Lat in another unit anyway. I guess the equippable weapons system is there for that, but then again, none of the actually useful weapons come in pairs, so that triggers my autism.

BTW, speaking of the equippable weapons system, they totally need to make it so when you equip any weapon, it auto adjusts to the level of weapon upgrades of your mech.
>>
>>13780867
That's a bit of an overreaction.
>>
>>13780850
Fairlion are designed and build for defending Shine's own "country" as its first priority. Making it big doesn't really help.

I would like to see the 2 units utilize all 14 Tesla drives and beat Hyperlion's top speed though.
>>
shit, UX just dumped like 8 new dudes on me at once (Sestuna, Lockon, that support mech from Dancouga Nova, and the three sworn siblings from SD Gundam)
>>
>>13780848
That's cause Alpha's plot is actually non existent. It's just a remake of Shin's plot, with some things from 4/F added, mainly the main character archetypes.

>>13780867
I said I'm fine already, geez.
>>
>>13780850
>Macross
>OG VFs NEVER EVER, even though the TFF still uses the dragon fighter jets for some reason
I guess the Altairlion is the closest thing we'll get?
>>
>>13780894
Valhawk
>>
>>13780904
That ends up being more like the Macross itself.
>>
Remember when BX had Setsuna being more holier than Jesus Yamato? How will the writers one up that?
>>
>>13780885
And Mazinkaiser SKL, and the Ptolemaios. But that's because the three Celestial Being members and R-Daigun joined on one route split, you got them when it came together, and then Ryuubi and co. joined after the split with hell on their side.
>>
>>13780937
>Mazinkaiser SKL

how could I forget him?

at least it gives me the ability to partner now.
>>
>>13780869
Sonic Breaker using T-DotArray is good enough as physical ammo for hole piercing. Best thing is it doesn't require too much EN to execute.
>>
>>13780886
But I'm talking about the Alpha series as a whole. They introduced DGG and twin birds in OG2, introduced Ibis early and gave her a new mech, did the same for Selena, tossed Touma into OGs2 and created a new rival mech for him, made Rai's brother an important character then transferred him back to Alpha, came up with a completely new motivation and story for Euzeth, skipped out on Astranagant and Laodicea, Alpha isn't done nearly as straightforward as everything else.
>>
>>13780885
Eida a cute
>>
>>13780958
As I said, the reasoning is that the whole Alpha series is just a mix of separate things and pretty much unrelated plots in the first place. The "canon main character" skipped a game and has her own agenda that ultimately has nothing to do with the final boss of the game, so do all the other main characters you can choose from. And the Balmar plot isn't even from that game series, hell they counted the SRX team as a separate series altogether in the series list of the games. That lack of coherence is what makes it so easy to dismantle the whole thing into plot bits and use them as needed.
>>
>>13780958
>They introduced DGG and twin birds in OG2

...what?
>>
>>13780958
I think a lot of the back and forth is because Alpha was running concurrently with OG, so they fed off each other for awhile. The really big change was not doing the full Balmer invasion in OG1, everything else is Alpha taking clues from OG and vice versa.
>>
Huh, in SRW NOVA they dumped a mook type from Shin SRW into the forces of the Shura. More random integration it takes. I only vaguely recognize it because of reading it coming from Shin, and I think Matt's(?) LP of it mentioned them. Something humanoid, at least.
>>
The only story told straight was Masoukishin's everything else has had a lot of changes, some too subtle for EOPs.
>>
>>13781019
It's that thing that sort of looks like Nobel Gundam, isn't it?

Meh. Tell me when it's an Amaja. Those things were absolutely amazing in how completely strange they were.
>>
Speaking of Balmar, did Euzeth explain what the hell is up with the place? Given how fucked up their stuff seemed to be in OG1 it almost seemed like Balmar was trashed and the Neviim crew was more of a backup/refugee thing.
>>
File: 1343136238805.jpg (6KB, 127x116px) Image search: [Google]
1343136238805.jpg
6KB, 127x116px
>implying Moon Dwellers won't have custom bgm option
>implying I won't just listen the shit out of eurobeat music until I'm deaf
>mfw this beings to play with the Granteed RAPE TRAIN
AW YEAH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8I0bR4N9Uw
>>
>>13781030
>too subtle for EOPs
kek

MK being told straight was probably the worst decision of the lot. 'What's that? You want to play with new shit? Well TOO BAD you all get sucked into the realm of poorly-done politics distracting everyone from robo Satan reviving'.

Seriously. The Shura and Fury arcs get banished to the gaiden games, and THAT pile of bullshit took up half a main game by itself? Goddamn.
>>
>>13781034
>a backup/refugee thing.
>doesn't come with any refugees at all
>>
File: Don't Messa With Tessa..png (139KB, 932x670px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Messa With Tessa..png
139KB, 932x670px
>>13781031
I'll be sure to drop any news on anything particularly strange coming from the game.

Though honestly, even the goofy fun of Eiji having God Hand Smash while on foot or using some obscure Mazinger-related thing like Professor Blade and his ZERO still haven't managed to top this pic in strangeness. It's a little out of date, she's got Miracle Drill now. Hayato was a sub-pilot, after all.
>>
>>13781041
Well, yeah, the classic saga was from before they figured out plots and all that, that's why you go play the Masoukishin games, which are part of the OG saga too.
>>
>>13781044
That was the weird thing, though, wasn't it? No actual Balmarians (Ingram aside?) on one of their prized system-defense weapons way the hell out in the middle of nowhere.

Refugee was probably the wrong word. 'Backup plan' is more like it.
>>
>>13781039
Please leave your taste in music at the door.
>>
Is the Cybuster TV show any good?
>>
>>13781058
Why the fuck did they need to do all of that ALL OVER AGAIN in 2nd OGs then? It's not any better the second (or third) time around.
>>
>>13781064
I have some bad news for you
>>
>>13781064
What Cybuster anime there is none its like the Tsukihime anime that fans tried to make.
>>
>>13781065
But you don't. The events in 2nd OG are from EX, those happened before Masoukishin I.
>>
>>13781064
yes. Valsione looks great
also Mass Produced Granzons
>>
>>13781071
>>13781077
Not even as a standalone work, leaving aside SRW preconceptions?
>>
>>13781060
Cause it's not a refugee thing at all. They were scouting Earth looking for psychic people, and the thing could obviously work just fine on its own. I mean, it's not like if the fleet made any difference back in Alpha 1.
>>
File: idQzhIfAB1BE6.gif (2MB, 633x359px) Image search: [Google]
idQzhIfAB1BE6.gif
2MB, 633x359px
>>13780821
They wont jiggle

Source : Kusuha
>>
>>13781064
The opening song is. Go watch it in YT and skip the whole rest.

>>13781083
I watched it before I even knew SRW existed. It was terrible.
>>
>>13781092
Yeah, this is OG after all.
>>
>>13781079
That's still 2 times too many.
>>
>>13781107
There is nothing too many when there are those who wanted it to expand for new mechandise
>>
File: fufu.png (31KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
fufu.png
31KB, 256x256px
BIKE LANE
>>
>>13781090
'The thing' was a major part of Balmar's defense grid in @3, and they freaked out when one of them got moved a bit out of orbit.

Now you've got one floating god knows where without any obvious support from actual Balmarians.

OG's Balmar is way fucking different from Alpha's, one way or another.

Also didn't the Inspectors in 2 or someone refer to them as 'pathetic wanderers'?
>>
>>13781092
...but there's jiggle there, anon.

Completely unrealistic jiggle at that. Even not wearing a bra they don't bounce around like they're made of jello.
>>
>>13781034
You know Chen has translations of the last stage of 2nd OG you could watch it and find out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbVv9t4arHY
>>
>>13781129
They have like eleven of those things, and they literally said back in Alpha 3 that Euzeth used that on its own, so maybe this time around he didn't have the same level of support he did in Alpha?

>someone refer to them as 'pathetic wanderers'?
That was a Zuvorgian, of course they're gonna diss them.
>>
File: b0034018_16433992.jpg (4KB, 93x96px) Image search: [Google]
b0034018_16433992.jpg
4KB, 93x96px
>>13781133
>Even not wearing a bra they don't bounce around like they're made of jello.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoLgp77TF40
>>
>>13781034
"But before he could realize his Void Memories, he died by your hands. No longer can he stand against me.

Now that I think about it, it is a result worth the loss of a Neviim. After all, you severed one of my chains of fate."

Sounds like Euzeth was the one who sent the Neviim as part of his master plan.
>>
>>13781139
I just want a Zyvorg/Balmar cold war in the spotlight for a bit

is that too much to ask?
>>
>>13781141
Oh
Baby.
>>
>>13781139
...Euzeth wasn't even in Alpha 3, unless you meant his lookalike. Shiva? w/e his name was.
>>
>>13781142
Welp. Someone back on Balmar is gonna be mighty pissed when they hear what happened to that thing then.
>>
>>13781144
Considering how ridiculously Earth centric the OG saga has been until now, yes.

>>13781147
No, I meant Euzeth, they said in Alpha 3 that Euzeth and co. misused one of the white stars on their own accord.
>>
>Hasn't even fully played through a single SRC scenario he's downloaded
>Now has over a dozen scenarios in a folder dedicated to SRC stuff

I think I may have a problem.
>>
>>13781150
You mean some clones?
>>
File: MasterRoshiSmoking.png (369KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
MasterRoshiSmoking.png
369KB, 640x480px
>>13781141
That was enjoyable. Thank you.
>>
>implying santa claus is not the real Euzeth
>>
>>13781041
They don't do them again, it's new stuff.

1st part Masoukishin > Divine Wars > The Inspector > Unified Wisdom > The Gaia Saviour > Dark Prison (end) > Moon Dwellers

2nd part Masoukishin happens after Dark Prison and along with Moon Dwellers. Masoukishin people are locked in La Gias until after Coffin of the End.
>>
>>13781158
My folder's over 1GB, though I should really start playing more of them instead of the same ones over and over
>>
>>13781159
Or someone who matters. IIRC, Baran Doban and Almana and... pretty much everyone who wasn't wearing a stupid mask treated fucking with the things like it was a Big Deal.
>>
>>13781174
New aside from being done in EX before, of course.

And hopefully they stay locked in there this time.
>>
>>13781174
And between Unified Wisdom and The Gaia Saviour EXCEED and ACE R happen.
>>
>>13781175
Got any recommendations? I've mostly been digging around the same place looking for what I can best understand as being "full" or "complete" games, since I'm not terribly interested in stuff that's only a single prologue test or something.

I'm also digging around for less robot-ish stuff, so if you've got something with Tokusatsu or something worth checking out, I wouldn't refuse.
>>
>>13781039
Personally, I'm going to use this for Granteed, since it's pretty fitting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mmWCHO9naY

Moon shit? Check. Girl subpilots? Check. MULTIPLE girls? Check. Dragon? Check. It's a dead ringer, alright.

>>13781053
Na, Daiku Maryu should have the Miracle Drill, that's totally within its right.
>>
>>13781183
Well I know Takeda and Yatsufusa are rewriting some stuff to fit the new fillers
>>
File: this thing.png (156KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
this thing.png
156KB, 640x480px
>>13781031
Wait, no, it wasn't Gundam Nobel. It was Iczer Sigma. My bad.
>>
>>13781203
The name is Kyou.
>>
>>13781192
>Got any recommendations?
I wrote this up today on a particular SRC creator who does a bunch of Toku stuff

https://ontlogy.wordpress.com/2016/01/21/simulation-rpg-construction-src-scenario-roundup-part-3/

These particular scenarios (especially the first two) are basically my favourite ones for SRC in terms of game design - Toku or otherwise. Though I do wish there was a more "traditional" good scenarios for Mecha scenarios (my favourite for Mecha is currently SRC Dungeon obviously).

Of course, maybe I'll find more favourites if I actually actively looked out for new scenarios...
>>
>>13781193
Well, yeah, I should have expected Miracle Drill, especially with Hayato as the sub-pilot. I'm just saying that even recreating SRW 64's world state with the world ruled by Grados/Vega forces isn't enough to not make my head tilt at Tessa piloting the Daiku Maryu. Especially since nothing else from Gaiking is in the game, it's not even part of the cast list!

>>13781203
That's the thing. I suppose the feminine shape is why it got put in as some of Meisis's Shura soldiers.
>>
>>13781183
Too bad for you they won't.
>>
>>13781235
The spirits are dead. They'll have to bullshit a lot to justify them being in Moon Dwellers, so I hope they won't.
>>
>>13781224
Oh, hey, I remember seeing the first parts of these a long time ago, back on a previous computer. How time flies...thanks for giving me something new to check out!

In response, here's where I've dug up most of the stuff I've gotten aside from SRC Dungeon. I don't know if it's got anything you haven't already seen, but it's all I have to offer in return.

http://www.gsc.ne.jp/cgi-bin/link_scenario/yomi.cgi
>>
>>13781039
>using non mecha theme song in SRW

Lol
>>
>>13781245
Moon spirits as opposed to Earth spirits
>>
>>13781245
>they got better
Last time I checked, dying in La Gias wasn't such a big deal.
>>
>>13781245
That's in the final game, which happens further down the line. They can still return between games.
>>
>>13781254
Except the games explicitly (and Shu in Dark Prison, for that matter) state that they can't and didn't warp between Earth and La Gias from the second part of Masoukishin to Coffin of the End.
>>
>mfw La Gias exist in our current world right now
>>
>>13781259
That's fine. It's better if they don't return until OG Final, once they fix their spirit things from that pesky death stuff somehow.
>>
>>13781259
For the record they did write in an excuse for time to happen even faster in La Gias so they could pop out of that Crossgate any time the writers want them to, but it's going to be after they got all their upgrades.
>>
Is La Gias and Byston Well the same thing in Classic / @1?
>>
>>13781221
And you only see them once before they upgrade to the purple Kyou Kais on the Earth route.

...do you ever see them in Space?
>>
>>13781301
for the SRC thing? No I don't do SRC.
I remember them from Shin SRW, and I believe they are in the enemy ship stage.
>>
>>13781300
Nope.
>>
>>13781306
How do they explain it then?
>>
>>13781312
Fucking magic
>>
File: 2117812.jpg (134KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2117812.jpg
134KB, 800x600px
>>13781259
You can say all this, but you know goddamn well they're not going to bench Masaki and Lune.
>>
>今作の物語の主軸となるのは、前述したトーヤと「スーパーロボット大戦J」の女性主人公であったカルヴィナで、彼女は副主人公的な立ち位置となります。なお、「J」のオリジナルメカ&キャラ関連の設定は、OGへ登場させるにあたって敵味方共に色々と変更しています。そのアイデアは私と竹田裕一郎氏で出していますが、「J」のシナリオを手掛けられた鏡俊也氏のご意見も伺っています。ちなみに初報で発表されたグランティードの武装「オルゴナイト・バスター」は鏡氏の命名です。

Calvina is the secondary MC, not main.
There will be changes for the settings for both J MCs and enemies, an idea from both Terada and Takeya, and consulted with Kagami Shunya.
The drill thing in PV is called Orgonite Buster, named by Kagami.
>>
Asakim will come back to be the final boss for Moon Dwellers, I work for Banpresto in the past
>>
>>13781312
Why would they? Getting to them is different, the worlds are different, the rules are different. They're each their own separate thing.
>>
File: X-O_Help.png (776KB, 1742x1014px) Image search: [Google]
X-O_Help.png
776KB, 1742x1014px
Need some Help for X-Omega.
Could some please so kind and tell me the 2nd requirement in the image.

1) No Units shoot down
2) ???
3) Use an Attack, Defence and Range Unit.

For S-Rank Challenge Stages 2-7+8.
I don't think it possible without getting core's.

Which unit's have
Seishin - Supply (補給)
Abilities - Extra Ammo (予備弾薬)
Abilities - Umbilical Cable (アンビリカル・ケーブル)

Cheer's.
>>
>>13781330
Not using any special attacks.
>>
>>13781323
>and enemies
Besides from saving Fu-Lu, which is the most obvious thing to ever be yet to happen?
>>
File: turn a.jpg (190KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
turn a.jpg
190KB, 500x673px
>moon dwellers
>no moon bros
>>
>今作でアキミとアケミが搭乗するソウルセイバーは、「GC」と「XO」のスーパー系主人公機でした。10年ほど前の話になりますが、「GC」と「XO」のオリジナル関連は、「機甲世紀Gブレイカー」という
他社さんのゲームオリジナルロボット作品とのコラボレーションを行っていたため、設定上のつながりはないものの、似ている部分がいくつかある
のです。特にリアル系主人公機であったソウルガンナーと敵ロボットの一部は、コラボレーション要素が色濃かったこともあって「ムーン・デュエラーズ」には登場させていません。敵ロボットはデザインをリニューアルし、敵組織の設定も色々と変更しています。とは言え、アケミ・アカツキという主人公の名前は同じですし、「GC」、「XO」のオリジナル敵キャラも今作に登場します。さほど変わっていない所もあれば、大きく変わっている所もあるということです。

As told no Soul Gunner due to IP thing, and renew some enemy units designs.
Settings changed for GC/XO characters and enemy force as well.
>>
>>13781323
>Calvina is the secondary MC, not main.

Seriously, Banpresto?
>>
>>13781351
>Granteed on the cover
>Touya gets Granteed
2+2?
>>
>>13781351
Silly anon, you know women can't be protagonists, especially not in mecha!
>>
>>13781351

Why is this surprising? Even in J Touya was the one with direct connections to the Fury even if they barely went anywhere with it. Calvina was just some chick butthurt about her Ex.
>>
>>13781351
Well they have been making out his side of things to be more tied to the plot of this game.
>>
>>13781357
Well Ibis was the MC for the Alpha plot, Kusuha was there just to tie in her plot.
>>
>>13777826
>TE is translating Famitsu.
>https://twitter.com/HccvJPE8Dk/status/690123025354747905

>Got Famitsu. SR points now do not affect the story at all; New "beginner's mode" added which locks difficulty to normal and gives you money
>in addition to the PP for getting SR points. Also makes it easier to obtain parts and money in general. No word on if points affect secrets.
>Terada makes it clear that this is a real sequel, not a spinoff like Masoukishin F and Dark Prison. This is only the first part of their-
>-25th anniversary plans. There's more coming. Title isn't numbered because they're afraid sticking a 3 on will scare casuals away.
>Touya is the main character of the game and since the story follows him it'll be easy for new players to jump in. Calvina confirmed.
>GCSoul Gunner confirmed to NOT be in the game. GC enemies using new stuff.
>Soul Saber's form chosen during intermission, pilot determined by form. Akemi is the older sister.
>First route split is Touya and Calvina; Touya route is for new players, Calvina route is for people who want the old characters.
>Plot focuses on younger characters this time.
>Oh wait, interview confirms that requirements for getting units are NOT changed by beginner's mode.
>Beginner's mode also changes a bit of the story at the beginning and forces you onto the Touya route.
>>
Calvinfags BTFO
>>
>>13781365
She had Fury semen inside of her, though. That's as good as having their blood, apparently.
>>
>>13781372
Hard mode is probably for trophies.
>>
>>13781351
Don't lie, you knew it was coming. Just hope secondary MC means like Rim or Fiona and she'll stilll have agency and cool moments.
>>
>>13781372
>>Plot focuses on younger characters this time.

Latooni confirmed MC
>>
>>13781376
Not unless she poops out a kid
>>
>>13781372

>>First route split is Touya and Calvina; Touya route is for new players, Calvina route is for people who want the old characters.

So Touya's route gets all the new stuff and Calvina's route will have the units from previous games.

They really want you to play Touya's route first, huh?
>>
>>13781391
Why wouldn't you want to initiate the Granteed rapetrain as soon as possible?
>>
File: 15206630.jpg (437KB, 828x1169px) Image search: [Google]
15206630.jpg
437KB, 828x1169px
>>13781391
Why wouldn't I want to hang out with my favourites in a series that runs on favouritism?
>>
File: IdolGundam.png (75KB, 932x673px) Image search: [Google]
IdolGundam.png
75KB, 932x673px
I've got very little clue what I'm doing, but it feels like I'm basically mixing G Gen with Idols. How gloriously odd.

(Also, the Tales-based SRC scenario has an unfortunate thing to it where level-editing my units doesn't allow for usual game-breaking, since the enemies get leveled up as well. Dang)
>>
Who's going to be in the first route? My bet is on Sanger, Kyosuke, Josh&Rim, Rio, Latooni, Shine, Kai, the GC characters, Arado&Seolla, Ing and Lamia on Touya's route.
Calvina would be with Irm, Ryusei, Ibis, Viletta, Tasuku, Leona, Hugo&Aqua, Katina, Russel and Gilliam.
>>
>>13781351
Makes sense given Touya's connection to the Fury as a whole whilst Calvina's personal story is about her lover merely being a subordinate to the big bad.
>>
>>13781133
Where the hell their skill has gone? Not enough funding for characters cut-in animators or something?
https://youtu.be/ZKqk6eRiYJ4
>>
>>13781245
>The spirits are dead
The spirits are gone from La Gias, but they didn't actually die. They'll be coming back eventually.
>>
>>13781533
>animated breasts bouncing independently of each othee but still close enough together to be believable
This is my exact fetish.
>>
>>13781542
Alpha 3 is a good stuff, it is hand animated, while recent ones seem like just moving parts of characters on different layers.
https://youtu.be/zzV5tWovb9I
>>
>>13781553
>seem like just moving parts of characters on different layers.
That's how it's always been, retard
>>
File: anigif40.gif (448KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
anigif40.gif
448KB, 256x192px
>>13781555
I may have choosen wrong word, cause I obviously know that no one will waste this much of texture space for each complete frame animation.
I should've rephrased that as - older ones managed to hide it way better - you won't argue against that, mr nice person?
>>
>>13781357
>Who is Lamia?
>>
>>13781566
A DOLL
DOLLS CAN'T FEEL THINGS
GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT STUPID SHIT
DEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: 1453378079409.jpg (478KB, 1214x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453378079409.jpg
478KB, 1214x1200px
Pls
>>
>>13781566
>Lamia
>MC

LOL

this is totally not Axel I swear
>>
>>13781571
It'd be a really nice surprise indeed. Let's hope they remember it exists.
>>
File: b0200005.png (186KB, 489x534px) Image search: [Google]
b0200005.png
186KB, 489x534px
>>13781581
>Axel
>MC
More like a villain.
>>
>>13781571
Get in the EVA Ralf
>>
File: b0200002.png (187KB, 489x534px) Image search: [Google]
b0200002.png
187KB, 489x534px
>>13781568
>>13781581
Go fuck your tentacle waifu, Axel
>>
File: code kirin.png (17KB, 104x92px) Image search: [Google]
code kirin.png
17KB, 104x92px
>>13781595
He's a Dark Knight
>>
>>13781599
You mean Dork Knight right?
>>
>>13781606
OOOOOOHHHHH SHIT
>>
File: assfimi.jpg (72KB, 420x630px) Image search: [Google]
assfimi.jpg
72KB, 420x630px
>>13781597
>Friendship lv.1 : Axel
>Love Lv.3 : Kyosuke
But I am your waifu desu no~
>>
File: 1370900276078.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1370900276078.png
53KB, 200x200px
>>13781609
>Friendship lv.1
>>
File: Optimism gone.png (231KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
Optimism gone.png
231KB, 500x531px
>>13781609
>Friendship lv.1
>>
>>13781609
So Excellen lusting after Kyosuke's stake is ingrained at the genetic level?
>>
>>13781622
Yes, if I gave you some of Excellen's blood, you'd immediately crave the stake
>>
>>13781635
But I'm O negative, other people's blood would most likely just kill me or something.
>>
File: 1453294951715.jpg (66KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
1453294951715.jpg
66KB, 720x538px
Finally we will get some new Sally Emil fanart
>>
>>13781637
You'd crave the stake while dying, knowing you can never receive it
>>
>>13781639
Prepare to be disappointed by the incoming tidal wave of powerpuff fanart then
>>
>>13781405

this man is wise
>>
File: youtube analytics.png (41KB, 1159x413px) Image search: [Google]
youtube analytics.png
41KB, 1159x413px
It seems the japs have taken over Poland's place in the top viewers of the videos I've uploaded, but this was to be expected of the mecha loving folk
How popular was mecha in Eastern countries that weren't Japan, anyway?
SRW's not currently released in ANY country but Japan, right?
>>
>>13781391
>They really want you to play Touya's route first, huh?

It's the only route I want to play 2bh
>>
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13049659
>tfw no qtpie gf who plays srw
>>
>>13781651

the GBA OG games and the first Endless Frontier game were localized and released in the US.
>>
>>13781351
But that's how it was in J.

Touya had more of a impact on the story, what with him being half and half, and pretty much becoming a ambassador to both races.

All Calvina had was Al-Van being her thought dead BF.
>>
>>13781664
>implying it's not a trap
>>
>>13781651
Gundam is Asia wide. Phillipines treasures the Nagahama trilogy especially Voltes V apparently. Hong Kong just loves mecha anime in general, same with Singapore. The rest of the countries have had mecha anime dubs for a long time as well.
>>
>>13781651
what video?
>>
>>13781686
J's OG plot was so thin you really can't use it at grounds for anything. It'd probably be more accurate just to say that you can do more with Toya, while Calvina is at best a subplot.

By the way, calling it now, they're going to remember the Fury princess exists and have her end up as Toya's canon love interest.
>>
File: kyosuke wins again.jpg (41KB, 475x448px) Image search: [Google]
kyosuke wins again.jpg
41KB, 475x448px
>>13781609
>>13781614
>>13781619
BTFO
>>
>>13781697
>Kukuru
>Friendship lvl 1 with Sanger

WHO NEEDS LOVE WHEN I COULD RIDE MY BEST TOMO
>>
>>13781696
What if they change her into being his sister?
>>
File: BEOWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURFU.jpg (91KB, 345x500px) Image search: [Google]
BEOWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURFU.jpg
91KB, 345x500px
>>13781609
>>13781697
Why is Beowulf fucking ruin everything holy shit kore ga.
>>
>>13781704
>ruin
>Not loving everything the Stakeman brings to OG
>>
File: IA_Key.jpg (78KB, 540x380px) Image search: [Google]
IA_Key.jpg
78KB, 540x380px
>>13781697
ING AND ARIEL
FRIENDS FOR NO REASON
>>
>>13781700
Kukuru a Cute
>>
>>13781702
She's going to be his childhood friend.
>>
>>13781710
>liking Kyosuke
>>
>>13781710
Will Calvina crave the stake in OGMD?
>>
>>13781725
The stake can never override her love for Al-Van.
>>
>>13781713
She won't win though, childhood friends never win.
>>
File: THOSE STAKES ARE TOO DAMN HIGH.jpg (82KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
THOSE STAKES ARE TOO DAMN HIGH.jpg
82KB, 630x420px
>>13781725
Calvina is Yandere for Al-Van, the Stake is powerless.
>>
>>13781723
Why do people dislike him anyway? He's the main character of OG2, yeah but after that he didn't do much
>>
>>13781697
>Friendship LV1 Kouta
Why?
>>
>>13781742
Bland and overrated.
>>
>>13781732
Who cares about romance? What they need to do is let her pilot the spare mech. Have Shine teach her a thing or two about being a warrior princess.
>>
>>13781748
EXCEED
>>
>>13781748
Exceed?
>>
>>13781752
>Who cares about romance?

But romance involves love, and love is the most powerful weapon.

G Gundam teaches you that.
>>
>>13781756
There are no love powered mechs in OG yet, only attack bonuses.
>>
>>13781742
Bland as white bread.
>>
>>13781761
>Forgetting Kyousuke and Excellens Love Love attack
>>
>>13781773
>disclaimer: not actually powered by love
>>
>>13781704
>Why is Beowulf fucking everything holy shit kore ga.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>2016
>still calling her Ariel
>>
>>13781761
>Still no OG mech piloted by a male and a female, which gets stronger as the two started to fall in love with each other.
>>
>>13781785
>no OG Godannar-like mech, with the male robot getting inside the female one as they combine
>>
>>13781789
That's too lewd.
>>
>>13781784
アリエイル doesn't sound like Arierre, and calling her Arierre makes me think too much about her derrière so nope, Ariel it is.
>>
>>13781776
only Axel ever became one with Alfimi
>>
File: 40230759.jpg (144KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
40230759.jpg
144KB, 800x600px
>>13781784
Ariel is best waifu!
>>
>>13781806
She's a robot, she's not your waifu.
>>
>>13781799
Who wouldn't want to think about her Derriere?
>>
>>13781784
Dowban Orgh
>>
Crowe and VX became one
VX-chan is female fuck you
>>
File: arierre.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
arierre.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
Arriere
>>
>>13781814
It is not nice to think about a lady's behind.
>>
File: okane manwhore.jpg (59KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
okane manwhore.jpg
59KB, 160x160px
>>13781814
Because it distracts me.
>>13781817
SPIGOTTO KIDOU!
>>
File: Vorlent.jpg (42KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vorlent.jpg
42KB, 250x400px
>>13781351
And she's using Vorlent.
>>
File: 32827966.jpg (1MB, 1746x2448px) Image search: [Google]
32827966.jpg
1MB, 1746x2448px
>Calvina relegated to second tier character

Lol even Banpresto hates her
>>
CODE KIRIN
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAH
>>
File: DEYAAHH.webm (3MB, 720x436px) Image search: [Google]
DEYAAHH.webm
3MB, 720x436px
>>13781868
>>
>>13781839
On contrary, Banpresto loves her.
Touya is character for easiest route for casuals, while Calvina's route probably way more interesting one.
>>
>>13781869
So good, Axel best OG.
>>
>>13781871
>implying Banpresto isn't going to spend all their efforts on the Casuals
>>
File: a2-4koma07.jpg (128KB, 300x894px) Image search: [Google]
a2-4koma07.jpg
128KB, 300x894px
>>13781875
no
>>
File: a2pinup5.jpg (129KB, 557x821px) Image search: [Google]
a2pinup5.jpg
129KB, 557x821px
>>13781877
I'll be totally ok with that, cause that would mean wasting money to localize this new SRW for west which consists of causalsonly for PS4
>>
>>13781878
Yes.
>>
File: a2-1p04.jpg (274KB, 600x895px) Image search: [Google]
a2-1p04.jpg
274KB, 600x895px
>>13781883
no
>>
>>13781884
Yes.
>>
Are the HQ scans for Moon Dwellers out?
>>
File: 1242672028002.jpg (273KB, 893x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1242672028002.jpg
273KB, 893x1300px
>>13781885
no
>>
>>13781879
I want to marry Kusuha, and start a family with her.
>>
>>13781891
Burrito plz
>>
File: a2cover2.jpg (118KB, 580x821px) Image search: [Google]
a2cover2.jpg
118KB, 580x821px
>>13781891
You'll die from food poisoning before you'll ever get to see your kids if not earlier
>>
File: a2-4koma03.jpg (275KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
a2-4koma03.jpg
275KB, 600x878px
>>13781893
>>
>>13781894
If I drunk lots of her health drinks, could I become immune to it?
>>
File: wZjWF0l.jpg (71KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
wZjWF0l.jpg
71KB, 550x448px
>>13781897
maybe
and then she'll kill you with her lovely homemade obento
>>
>>13781897
>If I drunk lots of her health drinks, could I become immune to it?

It would be extremely painful.
And those are big drinks.
>>
>>13781871
They are really pushing Touya's route si it will probably have the most and important plot.
>>
>>13781913
or a warmup before actual plot which will give you actual true ending.
>>
>>13781913
They're probably going to divide it into
>Young route for muh hope, muh change, muh new generations fix the shit of the old one, muh UNDERSTANDING
>Old route for muh shady shit, muh old guard, muh entrusting the future to the young ones, muh errors we've done, muh REVENGEANGE
>>
>>13781897
Unless you're Chirico Cuvie, maybe not.
>>
>>13781924
Then I must become the Museru.
>>
>>13781913
Calvina's route will just be the after thought "what was everyone doing before joining Touya" route. The meaty plot will be with the casuals because they won't want them to be lost.
>>
File: 421840-grp0629024708.jpg (60KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
421840-grp0629024708.jpg
60KB, 427x640px
>>13781869
>best OG
Ops posted a wrong pic
>>
>>13781811
Why not both?
>>
>>13782003
Ryusei plz
>>
>>13779683
Wait, Sandman had a personality beyond "LOL LOOK HOW AWESOME I AM EPIC"?
>>
File: 1453263213866.jpg (183KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453263213866.jpg
183KB, 1124x1024px
>>13780533
Thought that was Kincaid and Tobia for a second
>>
File: user646659_pic762596_1275376929.jpg (97KB, 506x723px) Image search: [Google]
user646659_pic762596_1275376929.jpg
97KB, 506x723px
>still no release date

What am I going to do with all these hype?
>>
File: 164sm.png (736KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
164sm.png
736KB, 720x900px
>>13782055
put it to constructive use
https://youtu.be/Z1yp6oZeIn4
>>
I can masturbate to dat Granteed and all, but that sure doesn't sound like Saori Hayami on best Powerpuff. Can't have everything, I suppose.
>>
>>13782055

Best OG princess. I hope she brings her Duraxyl to 3rd OG
>>
What if Kukuru comes back.

And wears a cute cheerleader outfit.
>>
>>13781484
> Koume in a GM
> Not a zombie/horror-movie-themed robot
At least give her one with a chainsaw.
>>
They better update the relationship bonuses. It's obvious they ripped most of them straight from ogg.
>>
File: 20141022_d71d0c.jpg (174KB, 493x701px) Image search: [Google]
20141022_d71d0c.jpg
174KB, 493x701px
This will make its way into MD

You have my word.
>>
>>13782180
But shouldn't Ing just be able to pop into OG-verse now without Euzeth to fuck it all up? There's no reason for DiSRX to appear
Come to think of it if they do plan on making another anime this year because of 25th anniversary they will probably retcon some stuff from OGG
>>
>>13782168
Actually in some cases the bonuses are lower than in OGG. Past I think stage 15, Yuuki gets Friendship lv2 with Raul, in OG2nd, it's always at lv1
>>
>>13782190
The anime follow their own continuity so it wouldn't be surprising to see them play around with OGG material. DiSRX is kind of a big deal in the anime, iirc.
>>
>>13782199
>The anime follow their own continuity
None of the anime series are directly connected to each other. OGDW doesn't lead into anything, and OGIN is a sequel to OG1, not to OGDW. And then you have the OVA, which we just don't talk about.
>>
>>13782202
>which we just don't talk about.
Because it got retconned as soon as OGs was a thing.
>>
>>13782166
Does anything in the UC even have a chainsaw for me to put something appropriate together with her?

(Besides, she was the first Idol I rolled, and I don't know my idols anyway.)
>>
>>13782202
>>13782218
But I love brainwashing plots
>>
Calvina will enjoy her lovely bench.
>>
>>13782250

I'm going to bench Calvia, Touya, Akimi and Akemi. I have no time to waste in unupgrade shit, I will only use them once they upgrade of if there's secrets tied to their kill count
>>
>>13782256
I probably am gonna use Calvina if she gets the Bellz.
Never liked Granteed, Coustwell is lame, and Soul Saber is super fucking disgusting
>>
File: srwhotnews_jart7-1.png (54KB, 355x98px) Image search: [Google]
srwhotnews_jart7-1.png
54KB, 355x98px
>Fury Senrai Raftclanger.
>>
>>13782256
>I have no time to waste in unupgrade shit, I will only use them once they upgrade
Usually new characters get "debut advantage" while returners get hit with a nerf stick thiough (unless being stupidly OP is in their job description e.g SRX)
>>
>>13782180
>we get this instead of the Banpreios
>>
>>13782026
If you actually watched the show then you'd know he does
>>
File: alpha52.jpg (559KB, 990x1483px) Image search: [Google]
alpha52.jpg
559KB, 990x1483px
>>13782353
good
>>
Huh, so NOVA teams up the Shura with the "神無月の巫女" baddies later in the game. Guess they had to make them team up with someone during all this.
>>
>>13782353
>Rai's hand gets possessed by Ingram's ghost
>>
File: IMG_20150508_001213.jpg (366KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150508_001213.jpg
366KB, 1000x750px
>>13782377
>benching SRX ever
>>
>>13782403
Revolver Ocelot pls
>>
What is this new gacha event thing, I want all those SSRs.
>>
>>13782202
The OVA isn't that bad.

I've only played the GBA versions of OG and OG2, so it's canon for me.
>>
File: alpha20.jpg (148KB, 465x1425px) Image search: [Google]
alpha20.jpg
148KB, 465x1425px
>>13782407
In SRW OG1 SRX is pretty damn useless.
Ryusei route sucks too.
>>
File: CZPrpljWAAE7UZP.jpg large.jpg (54KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
CZPrpljWAAE7UZP.jpg large.jpg
54KB, 500x745px
>>13782276
I see
you have that type of fetish.
>>
>>13782415
Shut up Kyosuke.
>>
Oh, boy, why am I entirely not surprised by the fact that we end up with an inevitable betrayal fueled by a yandere's yuri? Well, at least it'll mean Souma will upgrade to that one mech with the crap-ton of kanji.
>>
>In Coming
>>
File: Lancelot.jpg (26KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Lancelot.jpg
26KB, 256x256px
>Another SSR Lancelot.

At least those who missed out on the event can get him now.
>>
>>13781751
But I'm sure that's Russel
>>
>>13782446
Russel Has much more character than Kyousuke, hilariously enough.
>>
File: 1448517593295.jpg (7KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1448517593295.jpg
7KB, 250x248px
>drills coming out of chest instead of the crotch

Banpresto blew it
>>
>>13781889
>Xavier shows up from the crossgate in OGMD
>Warns Kyosuke and the cast that Beowulf takes over the Earth in the future
>Beowulf ends up coming through that crossgate
>They take him out with a father-son Revolver Stake
>>
>>13782458
When will this Beowulf meme end?
>>
>>13781732
Movie Sheryl.
>>
>>13782469
Is grossly unlikable?
>>
>>13782467
Hopefully soon
>>
Sometimes I think I spoil myself a bit too much by going through the robot data included in these games, but the discoveries are just so fun sometimes.

Apparently Dancouga will have to fight against Original Dancouga at some point, and within the Ideon-based list of robots, I find that there's Bloody Gigantes listed, and apparently it's bringing in some Megadeus mecha to assist it. Guess I know why the prologue consisted of Ideon blowing up existence.

Also, Mazinkaiser and Grendizer team-ups, and instead of a regular Great Mazinger upgrade, it upgrades into Black Great.
>>
>>13782407
I haven't used it in at least 3 playthroughs of 2nd OGs.
>>
>>13782430
Someone made a Paint summary of that series, it was hilarious.
>>
>>13782430
>>13782495
Are we referring to THAT mecha?
>>
>>13782522
I'm referring to "flute raep" and "catgirl gets arrow shot in her butt", yes
>>
>>13782478
>instead of a regular Great Mazinger upgrade, it upgrades into Black Great

...It upgrades into a commander version of the inferior mass production model?

That's dumb, that'd be like Char "upgrading" from the Sazabi to a red Doga.
>>
Any new art of the j girls?
>>
>>13781188

Did Axel make any mention of the shit he was on the endless frontier? or did he amnesia again?
>>
>>13782495
I'd like to see that if someone has that on-hand.

>>13782530
I'm getting the feeling this isn't a ground-breaking /m/ show, is it?

>>13782535
Well, stat-wise it's basically the same "Shin" Great Mazinger you'd get from Mazinkaiser's OVA, complete with stat-ups and Double Thunder Break.

It just looks cooler than the difference you usually see. Which, going by the handheld SRW games that had Mazinkaiser, was...what? Giving Great a little more blue on its color scheme?

So it'd be more like upgrading to a red Nu Gundam, a natural extrapolation from the Gihren's Greed games and their red original Gundam.
>>
>>13781606
>>13781608

I laughed for a solid 3 minutes at this.
>>
>>13782653
>I'm getting the feeling this isn't a ground-breaking /m/ show, is it?

Ahahahahaha.

No, no it isn't.
>>
>>13782653
Great Mazinger's upgrade in Mazinkaiser was going from an off-color version of itself to its original coloration, but it was an entirely different unit that he got after the original was trashed (and then didn't use in the movie, probably because it was getting tuned up like Mazinkaiser was).

Black Great is an MP model. That's a bit of difference.
>>
>>13782444
A whole bunch of new units thanks to that Premium Ticket Gacha. I also noticed an SR Shooter Getter 3, which is hopefully superior to SR Defender Getter 3, as well as a few other variants.

No new Rs though. Also, who the hell thought up "premium ticket gacha"? Because that's just odd.

(As a side note, if you do the 10 pull from that new 2/20 Gacha - the one with like a billion SSRs and SRs - you get three Premium Tickets free.)
>>
>>13782742
>That's a bit of difference.

So is putting Tessa in the Daiku Maryuu, giving Neo Getter some Getter Go weaponry, and having Ideon come back as Gigantes and summon Big O and other Bigs against you.

We're not exactly focusing heavily on sticking to canon. Black Great isn't going to be just an MP model in this, clearly.
>>
>>13782771
Good thing I've been saving my premium tickets. I started with 15, got 2 from the stage, and I'm about to rank up and get 1 more, so I can 10x it twice tomorrow.

Fucking hell, I hope I get that Semen Demon Original.
>>
>>13782771
I think they're given up on Rs for now, I imagine they can't think of anything new to class them as Rs.
>>
>>13782784
No Semen Demons for you, only Gekkas.
>>
File: Semen Demon.jpg (76KB, 532x718px) Image search: [Google]
Semen Demon.jpg
76KB, 532x718px
>>13782784
>Fucking hell, I hope I get that Semen Demon Original.

There's still not enough porn of her, I'm scared and disgusted.
>>
>>13782816
Would you believe I've actually been pretty lucky about not being overloaded with Gekkas?

>>13782786
They should put in some lesser units from series that weren't in at launch into the sub-SR categories. And then later additions should also have sub-SR units. But that's never going to happen.
>>
>>13782831
Don't jinx yourself.
>>
>>13782786
Ok, how about:

>R Dunbine
>R Botune
>R Dana O'Shee
>R Re-GZ
>R Strike Gundam (no pack)
>R Skygrasper
>R Mobius Zero
>R those things from the first few episodes of Gunbuster who's names escape me
>R Gaigar
>There are Zegapains other than Altair, right? R of some of those. Hell, R Altair wouldn't be remiss at that.
>>
>>13782887
Oh, and R Astray as well, since having a unit only available at C is fucking wrong.

There's a few other units I'd throw into R as well, but they're from the series we don't have units from yet.
>>
>>13782887
>R those things from the first few episodes of Gunbuster who's names escape me

RX-7.
>>
>>13782897
Those things, yes. They need to be in the game.
>>
>>13782887
I wouldn't mind a R Strike, they could have it use the Bazooka.
>>
Can we all at least agree that Axel would destroy Kyosuke in a one-on-one fight?

You Kyofags are delusional if you think otherwise.
>>
Haha, wow, Combattler V6 is in NOVA's data, too.

The more I look into the data, the more I'm sad it's actually not a finished product like I thought, it really seems like fun stuff. Though the last update was in December, I think, so maybe it's still getting worked on until it's fully completed.
>>
>>13782955
In their respective robots? Axel fucking wrecks the Kyosuke.
In hand to hand combat? Axel fucking decimates Kyosuke.
>>
>>13782955
Ryusei would destroy them both so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>13781693
it's the キサマ channel, and the video with the most views seems to be Last Impression, of all things
Wing reigns supreme in Japan it seems
>>
>Digging through FMP-based data
>More Daikuu Maryuu madness
>Dvorzack stuff
>A Kedora version of Daikuu Maryuu
>Later on, Zaeed in a Scopedog

Friggin' hell.
>>
>>13782955
As a character I prefer Kyo, the whole "cool" guy thing...well I just like it, but yeah the powergap between the machines is pretty big and Axel himself has a lot more experiencein hand-to-hand combat because of how Soulgain works and the events of EXCEED, Kyo/Alt don't stand a chance
>>
>>13783002
The scene that has the Soulgain beating the crap out of the Alt in OG2s makes the Soulgain look like a bully.
>>
>>13783022
Well Axel is pretty much a bully at that time plot-wise
>>
>>13783022
>>13783034
B-Beowulf's the true bully!
>>
>>13783022
It's what happens when a giant robot beats up a literal fat dorky mech half its size
>>
File: impact47.jpg (338KB, 477x1427px) Image search: [Google]
impact47.jpg
338KB, 477x1427px
>>13782425
no
>>
>>13782955
On foot, Kyo has literally no chance. He might survive because of his insane survivability, but that's the best case scenario.

In robots? Axel probably wins, but it's not entirely hopeless for Kyo, at least.
>>
>>13782955
Inspector had Kyosuke win in the Riese.
>>
File: Vince_Steve.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Vince_Steve.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>13782955
>Axel
>Winning against the John Cena of SRW
>>
>>13783075
>Inspectors
>canon
>>
>>13783061
>but it's not entirely hopeless for Kyo, at least.
Is it really? Remind me, does Soulgain have ANY long distance attacks? Because Alt at least has something for that, but just like Soulgain, it's more of a meele machine and getting near Soulgain is most likely pretty fatal for Riese, not to mention it's not the fastest mecha, well the smaller size would probably make it easier to dodge stuff and Bunker would probably deal huge damage if aimed properly, but for that Riese has to get too close to Soulgain
>>
>>13783091
Soulgain can hadouken
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-22-08-18-44.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-22-08-18-44.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
With that many SSRs the least you coulda done was give me one.
>>
>>13783091
They both have range, but Split Missiles and the arm gun on Alt are better than Soulgain's Hadoukens in terms of hitting fast things at range. Soulgain also lacks an attack that can basically go "fuck the entire area in front of me" like Riese does. And as it was pointed out, he did beat Axel in The Inspectors. So Kyosuke's loss isn't guaranteed. But Axel's got a better shot at winning.
>>
>>13783099
You have been praised by the Gekka (and Burai too) God though.
>>
>>13783107
>Soulgain also lacks an attack that can basically go "fuck the entire area in front of me" like Riese does.
Well technically he does have one, it's just that he never uses it outside of initiating Code Deeyah
>>
>>13783099
I got a Nadleeh, a second Super Gundam (an ok SR, has a decent finisher, but there exist better SR Shooters), and eight Rs.
>>
>>13783114
It was never a MAP, though. Kyo had a MAP once, remember that?
>>
>>13783114
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAH
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-22-11-41-51.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-22-11-41-51.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>13783110
No more. Please.
>>
Grendizer data contains the Gattaiger, MP versions, and Ashmars under Vega control. Teehee.
>>
File: 1453479788000.jpg (47KB, 454x324px) Image search: [Google]
1453479788000.jpg
47KB, 454x324px
>>
>>13783126
Oh, you're the guy who spent 200 Crystals maxing out his inventory.

>>13783117
Ouch. It always sucks to get a 3* item from the gasha in any mobile game.
>>
>>13782955
Axel would shrek Kyosuke whether he's on foot or in a mech.

>>13783022
>not bullying Kyosukes
>>
Just wait until Soulgain upgrades into Arkgain.
>>
>>13783173
>200 crystals
Ha. No, I'm just using the mod.
>>
>>13783187
...oh.
>>
>>13783174
Revolving Bunker blocked Soulgain's Code Kirin.
>>
File: fist android 0002.jpg (225KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fist android 0002.jpg
225KB, 800x600px
>>13782003
>>13782016

Ryusei: Worth it!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-22-11-47-28.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-22-11-47-28.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>13783200
Only downside is 9/10 I roll with a team like this. I fear the day the mod doesn't work and I have to play legit again.
>>
>>13783178
>Arkgain
>not Earthgain
>>
So in this canon, we still use the rewritten Duminass, and Tis and Lalia get absorbed as usual. Raji booby-traps the timeflow engine, Duminass tries to get Despinis to join with it...

Then that weird-faces 64 original villain shows up to say "fuck you" and blows the ugly blob off the map.
>>
Here's an extended version of Swan from CCA for the hell of it.
Swan in SRW when?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KHbkNWEjUQ
>>
>>13783178
>not Super Soulgain
>>
>>13783270
Super Soulgain = Earthgain
>>
>>13782955
Why have them fight when the two of them could have a combo attack?
>>
>>13783327
Because Axel still doesn't have his EF finisher with Alfimi as a combo for whatever reason.
>>
>>13783327
they are destined to kill each other
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-22-12-50-14.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-22-12-50-14.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
What was the old trick? Sing the theme of a unit you want? Should have done that.
>>
>>13783358
At least you got Nadleeh.
>>
>>13783365
30% of my units are Geass units. It's not as funny anymore.
>>
>>13783358
>Dupes of 3 of the units in the draw
>Dupes that are R
Fuck, man. Life hates you.
>>
What does GENBUU GOOODAAANNN mean again?
>>
>>13783358
At least Big Volfogg is a goddamn solid SR, which sort of makes up for Sousuke's shitty machine being shit.

Not sure on Nadleeh, I just got it myself and haven't looked up stats and everything.
>>
File: axel beats up a brick.webm (3MB, 936x704px) Image search: [Google]
axel beats up a brick.webm
3MB, 936x704px
This is a no bully zone
>>
>>13783327
>Axel having a combo attack with anyone but Alfimi

No, I won't accept it
>>
>>13783395
>he never gets a combo with Alfimi
>instead he gets one with Lamia
>>
>>13783395
>Not wanting a Kyosuke, Excellen, Alfimi, Axel, and Lamia combo attack
>>
>>13783407
It's their own characters, why don't they make crazy combinations from OGs from different series?

Like a Falken/Weiss combination or something.
>>
>tfw hate both axel and kyosuke
Folka and Shu are my only SRW husbandos
>>
>>13783426
>not liking Dr. DEEEEYAAAAAHHH
>>
>>13782632
He refers to the Endless Frontier in 2nd OGs if that's what you mean
>>
>>13783391
That mustache.
>>
>>13783432
Axel and Soulgain a SHIT
>>
>>13783442
If you took it off, would it die?
>>
>>13781188
>>13782632
>>13783437
I was actually going to ask precisely when that happened in about a few days, so thanks, now I won't have to.
>>
>>13783420

Lazypresto, that's why. Were this the old banpresto, we would have crazy crossover moments and unexpected combination attacks. Alas, we are in the age of lazypresto, where almost everything is pilot locked and do the least effort possible
>>
>>13783383
Anyone?
>>
>>13783445
Get a lof of this shit taste faggot.
>>
File: 1331606801559.jpg (74KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
1331606801559.jpg
74KB, 711x400px
>>13783445
>>
>>13783485
Genbu's the black turtle of the four Chinese Gods, his first four attacks all have them in their names (Suzaku, Byakko, Genbu, and Seiryu)
>>
WARE KOSO WAAAA
>>
>>13783581
>>13783581

New Thread
Thread posts: 414
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.