[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll talk to anyone about anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: hd-aspect-1484233087-elle-film.jpg (203KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
hd-aspect-1484233087-elle-film.jpg
203KB, 1600x900px
Hey, /lit/.

What's up?
Read anything cool lately?
>>
Cool is so last year, most interesting things are hot now.
>>
>>9888940
No, i woke up at 8 am today and still haven't left the bed 12 and a half hours later
>>
>>9888947
That's cool.
I mean, err...
>>
>>9888952
I mean, if I it need to be explained, make better threads...
>>
>>9888950
Sounds like depression or something.
I've been staying up a lot, through the night and going to sleep at like 8 PM the next day. Gives me pretty crazy dreams.

>>9888953
There's no such thing as a good 4chan thread. If I had put any effort to say/ask something interesting, there'd still only be shitposty replies and the discussion, if any, would revolve around a superficial reading of the same dozen authors /lit/ has been circlejerking over for years.
>>
How do I accept being ugly, retarded, scrawny, and perverted?
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>9888960
Overcompensate through extraordinary achievement.
>>
>>9888959
shitposter detected
>>
Yesterday went to a Party and I slep with some girl
But literally, just sleep, cuddling
It has been so much since I felt how sleeping with another person is, is so different.

Also rereading Ulysses
>>9888950
Iktf
>>
>>9888972
Wht do you think 4chan acts as your diary?
>>
>>9888966

The characteristics I just listed obviously disqualify me for extraordinary achievements.
>>
>>9888972
Sounds nice. Never really did something like that.

>>9888987
But they're also probably greatly exaggerated, aren't they?
>>
>>9888977
OP said he wanted to talk about anything
I already have a diary desu
>>
>>9889002
cool is not anyrhing, kys
>>
>>9889004
>>9889002
It's kay, I'll talk about your lives too.

I tried keeping a diary but never stuck with it.
>>
>>9889018
Sorry to satbut nobody cares about your half-written life, buddy.
>>
>>9888960
Be the most perverted retard you can be. Be proud of yourself in a sick, twisted way.
>>
>>9889025
That's not true, my mom cares.
>>
How is literally everyone in lichess better than me?
I've been playing for 4 hours and still can't even get a draw.
At one point a guy blundered away his queen and I had a +12 advantage and then lost.
>>
>>9889035
your mom lies, I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but that's most probably a fact.
>>
I'm 25 and still working minimum wage
>>
itt diary shit
>>
>>9889051
How dare you, she is a nice lady.
>>
What makes the real intrinsically more valuable than the fake, in the case that the fake imitates the real better than the real itself?
>>
My entire life is one huge failure.
>>
>>9889103
real makes for a much more engaging pretense, mate
>>
How big of a meme is Nick Land and are his later writings all that egregious even because Fanged Noumena is kind of amazing
>>
>>9889107
you solved the riddle. But in the generalities, is the fake better?
To rephrase, what use is searching for the truth when the falsehood has a more engaging effect?
>>
>>9889114
>Fanged Noumena is kind of amazing
you best be meming
>>
>>9889125
http://faculty.uml.edu/enelson/truth&lies.htm
>>
Just finished Barthelme's 40 Stories. It was cool. I liked The Machine.

I'm trying to finish my short story. Been working from 5-9 and 7-10 every day for the last week. At the end now. Protagonist is headed into the forest under the delusion that her father is there, but when it gets dark she turns back.

Not sure how to make it compelling.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.