[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

write whats on your mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 34

File: 1500906311032.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1500906311032.png
258KB, 600x439px
write whats on your mind
>>
>>9815089
I am proud to be racist
>>
>>9815089
Whats on your mind
>>
>>9815091
It might be something I shouldn't say, but oh well. I'm a racist, always have been. Some races are inherently superior to other races, it's just science. To be honest, some races shouldn't even exist and are totally worthless. When's the last time someone chose to watch NASCAR over Formula 1? Never happens. It's the truth folks.
>>
islam is awful.
>>
>>9815091
"Racism" is a fake word jews use to make whites feel bad for experiencing a natural, biological response. Instead of embracing it, it's better to laugh at anyone who uses it against you and point out how it's not a real word.
>>
I haven't masturbated in a week and it's starting to dawn on me that that's the only way I'll ever get sexual gratification.
>>
>>9815394
How can you decide a word is fake?
>>
>>9815437
By studying its origins, purpose, and what it claims to signify vs what it actually signifies.
>>
I've been tripping monthly this summer with a friend of mine who I was infatuated with back in highschool. We usually go with a mutual friend out to a state park and take either LSD or 4-aco-dmt. Over the course of these trip I've become more attached to her, I'm convinced I love her. I don't think she's into me that way, besides she has a boyfriend and lives with his family. This unrequited love is making me miserable and I know I should probably stop tripping with her, but I also have never felt so alive when I'm around her. This whole thing will probably end in disaster but I don't care.
>>
>>9815451
>origins
Irrelevant
>purpose
Determined by use
>what it signifies
Determined by use
Nice try, friend
>>
>>9815464
Not too bright, are you?
>>
>>9815453
>she has a boyfriend and lives with his family

avoid girls who take a bf just so they can move in with his family, it would be one thing if he had his own apartment or house, but i have nothing but contempt for chicks who move in with dudes who live at home with their mom, baby she's a user
>>
>>9815472
You're deluded my friend. You can't determine that a word with a commonly accepted meaning is "fake." You can reject the connotations, but not the word itself. And what's with the assumption that just because racism is a "natural" or "biological" impulse (which I also disagree with, but let's table that), it's somehow desirable or OK?
>>
>>9815479
Her parents kicked her out when she turned 18, she didn't have much of a choice
>>
>>9815501
well, when a dudes parent kick him out he has to get a job and an apartment, she had a choice and decided to use some beta who lives at home with his mommy, which is why she's always out tripping with you instead of at home with her bf's mom, lol
>>
>>9815501

I'd hate to give you hope if it was false, but if she was forced to move in with somebody then maybe she's not 100% with him because she wants to be. Maybe it means you have a shot. Apologies if this isn't helping.
>>
>>9815453
>I also have never felt so alive when I'm around her.
That's the drugs talking my dude
>>
>>9815486
It was introduced for reasons of propaganda unintelligent people like yourself have bought wholesale, it has entirely negative connotations that are used primarily to shame one group, and it purports to describe something that is unnatural when it's the most natural thing in the world. It's not a real word, you just aren't a very creative or bright individual, as I stated initially.
>>
>>9815510
You might be right about her staying with him because of the situation, but she was never into me like that in highschool. Things can change, maybe.
>>
>>9815521
>Still hanging out with people from high school

aren't you a little old for that? shouldn't you be hanging out with your friends from college? or your co-workers?
>>
>>9815512
Probably. But I also think I've reawoken some feelings from highschool
>>
>>9815089
im eating indian food
>>
>>9815528
We only graduated a year ago and I haven't made many friends since.
>>
>>9815531
indian food is best food
>>
File: 1469394618178.jpg (58KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
1469394618178.jpg
58KB, 592x592px
These threads lead nowhere.
>>
>>9815517
>introduced for reasons of progaganda
I know you think this, but that doesn't make it so.
>wholly negative connotations
That's determined by use, which is naturally fluid. Connotations aren't static or invented as you claim.
>most natural thing in the world
This is the sort of thing you also have to prove. I can agree that tribalism and in-group out-group dynamics are, in a sense, natural, but that's not exactly the same thing as racism. Modern conceptions of race are anyway a pretty recent phenomenon. And, again, aren't you falling victim to the naturalistic fallacy? Why does racism being natural make it good?
>you're stupid
Let's assume that I am. Can you justify yourself a little bit better for my sake?
>>
I had to deal with some autistic nerd from the IT department today, what a horrible bastard. sorry, but there's a reason every picks on autists in high school, in the hope that they will change their ways before being an autistic crank consumes their life...the guy had two samsung phones and he kept talking about them but i wouldn't take the bait because he seems like the kind of dweeb who will get into a heated argument over phones, just update my software and go away wacko i don't need your pc technician tier opinion on mobile tech thanks
>>
>>9815529

Adult life starts when you leave this shit behind my guy.
>>
>>9815565
I know you're right but I don't really have anything else going on so I'm just going to go for it to see what happens. Tbh probably nothing is going to happen and we'll drift apart like we did after highschool before I reached out for her.
>>
>>9815557
Before we proceed, please answer a question for me: are you jewish?
>>
>>9815562
Did they mention some rationalist web novel they're reading?
>>
>>9815579
Yeah I'm literally Alan Dershowitz, so be careful
>>
I've been actively trying to find facts that'd make me /dis/agree with the points Hitchens' and Harris bring up about Islam and have yet to find them.
>>
>>9815620
I thought so. I had a previous conversation that unfolded almost exactly as this one did and the guy also turned out to be a rhetorically warped jew trying to make the fake language his mentally sick people use to shame whites seem normal.
>>
File: ysg6Pis.jpg (311KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ysg6Pis.jpg
311KB, 1280x1600px
I regret writing and sending a Civil War style love letter in the mail last year to a girl I had a crush on. I think about this almost every day. At the time I thought it was cute and thoughtful, but looking back on it I realize how awkward it must have been for her to open it and read it. I figured it would be more interesting to write from the underdog's perspective, so I wrote from the point of view of a Confederate soldier. I also wanted to make it feel as authentic as possible, so I tried my best to incorporate terms commonly used at the time, including words that would be frowned upon today. In between exaltations of my crush's divine beauty and unsurpassed honor, I even added a few digressions from this hypothetical southern soldier's point of view about the politics of the war and reasons behind it, as I figured this would really give the letter a true-to-life touch.

Anyway, long story short, the girl is black and she never wrote me back.
>>
>>9815711
You're just repeating talking points, my dude. There's nothing inherently rational in obstinate contrarianism. If you find yourself losing arguments to Internet Jews, maybe you're the one at fault
>>
>>9815713
Is it possible for you to rewrite any of it from memory for us?
>>
>>9815543
Is there somewhere you're trying to get to?
>>
>>9815752
No get to, but go.
>>
I believe the apocalypse is coming and I'm doing my best to balance my free time between meditation and study of ancient mystical texts.
>>
The problem with "militant utopianism" is that you can't save the world without causing somebody some kind of horrific suffering, thus contradicting your ideals.

Hitler can't create the thousand-year Reich without killing some innocents. Muhammad can't create the Caliphate without killing some innocents. Griffith can't create Falconia without condemning his friends to eternal suffering. Your society will always be haunted by the ghosts of those you sacrificed to create it.

The only way to be a good person is to live a peaceful life and hope others will follow your example, like Christ, or Buddha, or the Jains.
>>
File: 1400808916941.png (31KB, 1003x347px) Image search: [Google]
1400808916941.png
31KB, 1003x347px
I think lacan was right. We'll never be satisfied no matter how much we improve ourselves.
I quit all drugs, got a good job, work my ass off 40 hours a week, started reading again...but now i hate myself because I spend too much of my free time playing vidya. Because i don't read enough non-fiction. Because i spend too much time on facebook. the list goes on.
WHEN WILL IT BE ENOUGH
>>
>>9815089
Is changing "Don't forget you're here forever" to "Do it for her" the ultimate nihilistic statement?
>>
>>9815769
I mean, yeah...but your inaction could allow suffering to continue...which makes you just as guilty.
>>
>>9815722
You have won no argument, nor did you begin to. You as a jew know full well that "racism" is a word that is first and foremost used to attack whites, and you know it is a word that was implemented to do such a thing by jews. Jews like yourself are protected by the word "racism" so you have every reason to deceive people into continuing to believe it's real. But it's not real. It's a scare word used against whites. And the deception you are displaying to uphold it is the foundation of why your people continually find yourselves unwelcome in your host countries. Honesty is not a virtue you possess, which is why as soon as I saw the dishonesty of your argument I immediately recognized you were likely jewish. The question is, why are your people so incapable of being honest? Do you understand this stems from a tribal sickness you have?
>>
Paul Cézanne once said that the peasants of Provence had never seen the Montagne Saint-Victorie - the mountain he had painted four times. Looking back, I think like he was implying they labored "naively" in and with their natural environments, but didn't gaze in admiration at landscapes. I feel like he made an accurate suggestion about the urban/rural divide but I can't find the words to explain what I mean.
>>
I think I should become a Christian theologian and preacher despite not being a Christian nor baptised and currently still worshipping idols like my ancestors did.
I don't know why, I just feel drawn to it. Winning souls for Jesus has such a nice ring to it.
>>
I wonder if God forgives ignorance
>>
>>9815711
dear god has /lit/ become a white supremacy hive too...i was hoping against hope...RIP 4chan, i shouldn't have come back just to see you die like this
>>
>>9815804
>You as a jew know full well that "racism" is a word that is first and foremost used to attack whites
stop it pls not on my /lit/ :(
we were cultured once
>>
>>9815769
Conquering the self is not only the noblest of endeavors, it is also the most herculean.

To one who seeks to conquer the world, they can delegate and have others clean up their messes, not to mention the relief of being in advantageous positions at times, or lulls in conflict.

To a self-conqueror, one has to do everything oneself, and there is no rest as one is constantly assailed by difficulties and temptations that must always be overcome. One can never afford to relax or let down one's guard... its nothing but constant battle with not the temporary world at stake, but rather the eternal soul.
>>
>>9815804
Take the tsuris down a few notches, goy. Can you produce some sources that document the Jews' invention and dissemination of the "fake" word "racism?" Can you articulate what it even means for a word to be fake, bearing in mind that everyone understands it?
>>
>>9815818
>>9815824
Sad goyim. Do you really expect to be cultured and truly understand the literature you're attempting to discuss if you don't understand the jewish question? Being cultured requires a well-rounded intellect; it does not mean retreating into a synthetic fantasy land and blocking out realities that make you uncomfortable. Literature has been immensely influenced by the jews who control your culture and the literature that culture produces. I recommend you educate yourself.
>>
>>9815835
That sounds very nice, but what's the point?

And isn't the whole point of a self-conqueror to cut temptation from the root?
>>
>>9815839
Do you see how it is all but impossible for you to tell the truth? I never said jews 'invented' the word racism, so why did you claim I did? I want you to understand here why it is you are lying here, I want you to understand that it is a part of your genetic sickness. How can we have an honest conversation if you immediately lie from the outset?
>>
>>9815847
Holy shit dude are you schizo? Do you see joos around every corner?
>>
>>9815866
>genetic sickness
(citation needed)
>>
>>9815866
>[the word racism] was introduced for reasons of propaganda
You're the one playing semantic games. Are you saying that the Jews didn't "introduce" the word racism? If not, who did?
>>
>>9815871
You are on a board that promotes intellectual endeavors. The jewish question is a part of that, please inform yourself.
>>
>>9815854
To me, self-mastery implies incorruptibility and knowledge of all things, including a true understanding of the world and what needs to be done.

As far as world-conquest is concerned, I believe there is no one more suited to the task than one who acts with good intentions that are completely pure and free of self-interest. Or in other words, working in accordance with divine will effects true completion and perfection in all acts.
>>
>>9815882
The word "racism" was introduced to the west by Russian jews and its use as a scare word for whites has expanded steadily as jewish power has, because it is a word that protects jews by making whites think that acting in their collective interest is immoral. I wouldn't say jews invented it because I have never seen any clear evidence of that, though it is very possible.
>>
>>9815878
http://www.bing.com/search?q=jewish+genetic+diseases&qs=AS&pq=jewish+genetic+dis&sc=5-18&cvid=52D85F61DDD84614B230F6311FEFD311&FORM=QBRE&sp=1&ajf=60

Take your pick.
>>
>>9815931
>including a true understanding of the world and what needs to be done.
Yeah, that's the part that gets me. I can (pretentiously) imagine myself as an eventual Buddha, but I can't for the love of me think of what to do after other than "chill". And frankly that doesn't sit well with me.
>>
>>9815896
Oh i'm fully aware of the importance of the jewish people historically and culturally...but this "jewish question" shit is absurd. What's the fucking question m8y
>>
Is spiritual enlightenment the same across all religions? Is it the same in Hinduism, Buddhism, etc?

Is that why I am alive? To become enlightened? These religions claim that reality is an illusion, and I will only perceive the truth if I am enlightened.

Is that why I'm alive?

If that is why I'm alive, then I'm wasting my life in not pursuing this thing. The one truth.

If that is not why I'm alive. If that is not the one truth, the one goal, then I could waste my one life by pursuing it.
>>
>>9815967
Another interpretation (from the Vedas) is that upon realizing the true state of the world, it vanishes similar to realizing that the snake one sees in the darkness is actually just a rope. Or in other words, all of the clay pots (objects) that one once saw before oneself disappear and all that one experiences is the clay (substance) that they are all composed of.
>>
I'm burnt out because I'm taking summer classes and haven't devised any productive ways to relax that simultaneously reinvigorate my energies for school. When I try to work sometimes it's like my mind won't let me; it kind of feels like there's an invisible plastic stopper in my neuro pathways or a golf ball sized object loged in my frontal cortex. I'm still reading and writing a lot for pleasure and for study, but I need to find a different activity that just refreshes my mind and clears out the residue that impedes work and productive thought.
>>
>>9816000
Bro. You;re alive because you're alive.
>>
I wonder and seek for something else that sounds like Coil, but then I remember the reason I'm so keen on them is precisely because they don't sound like anything else, in a eerie way.
>>
>>9816017
exercise? Literally that's what I do. I smoke weed all day everyday and half the time i'm withdrawing from opiates...but when it comes time to do school work i go run until i get that endorphin high, take a shower, and get shit done.
Running hurts tho. A lot, if you;re doing it right.
>>
>>9815999
And I'm fully aware that jews have told you repeatedly since your birth that their influence (which includes great things like Christianity and communism) is "important," but in reality it has been almost entirely destructive. Jews are middle eastern semites, they don't think like you do. Understanding that is a good start. If you want to get a better understanding of how jews think and operate, read the Culture of Critique. Pdf available at the link below.

https://archive.org/details/CultureOfCritique
>>
>>9816029
Good idea. Thanks, anon. I've thought of developing a routine, I just need to set out and do it.
>>
>>9816000
What do you mean by spiritual enlightenment?

>Is it the same in Hinduism, Buddhism, etc?
How could I know? The texts alone are impossibly vast. And what about the lives people lived?

>>9816016
So nothing mattered? Again, what's the point? Why would I want to be some sort of witness to that?
>>
I was out at a bar tonight, and a group of guys were nearby. It was a pretty ordinary-looking group of men, and as I listened in on their conversation, they talked about some ordinary-sounding things. They talked about hanging out on the weekends. They talked about lounging by the pool. They talked, I think, about their wives and their children. And I briefly thought about what that kind of life must be like, that normal, ordinary life where you get a job, do your job, get married, have children, watch TV, post on the internet (on Facebook and so on), and just live a pretty low-key, unexamined existence. I tried to briefly wonder what that life must be like. But then I turned those thoughts away, because that life isn't what I want.
>>
>>9816000
Check out Aldous Huxley's Perennial Philosophy bro.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Perennial_Philosophy_(book)
>>
>>9816046
>So nothing mattered? Again, what's the point? Why would I want to be some sort of witness to that?

It is said the purpose or what truly matters, is knowledge of the self. The self is said to be beyond description, but commonly mentioned attributes are: omniscience, omnipotence, all-pervasiveness, eternal life, incorruptible, pure joy, beyond the reaches of death, suffering and rebirth, etc.

I suppose it could also be said that from that level of understanding you can do as you wish, without limitation. After all, the self does not restrict the self. All of creation arise from the self, abide in the self, and end in the self... so it is said.
>>
I can show what I write for constructive criticism, or I can not show it so I can have the guts to write it out and publish wow even this post sounds stupid
>>
I'm horny and do not want to do. God. Should I just pay attention to my friends and have a fuck partner?
>>
>>9816115
I don't think you can simply 'have' a fuck partner like that.
>>
>>9815089
I wish /lit/ could have at least 1 good critique thread
>>
>>9816130
What you mean?
>>
>>9816136
You can't just get a person to fuck you by showing them attention. Unless you're a girl, if that's case forget what I said.
>>
>>9816079
>After all, the self does not restrict the self.
But then, who does?

>omniscience, omnipotence, all-pervasiveness, eternal life, incorruptible, pure joy, beyond the reaches of death, suffering and rebirth, etc.
These all feel like they're taken to be necessarily bad, or something that I would want in order to do something else, like they're carrots.
>>
>>9816139
Ok haha
>>
>>9816115
Try not to identify yourself with your impulses so easily. Examine them and see if they are but a temporary impression upon the surface of your mind, no different than a film projected upon a blank screen. Look for what is permanent and lasting in yourself and hold onto that instead.
>>
>>9816134
What's wrong with them? I've never posted anything in them and rarely read them, but the one time I stopped in and said I enjoyed something someone else wrote, people tried to tell me I was wrong and it was bad. Kind of was, but I enjoyed it more for the style. I got the sense, though it could be wrong, that those threads were inhabited by a small clique of wannabe critics. But again I haven't spent much time in them.
>>
>>9815089
I feel trapped and because of this I am prone to making extremely bad life decisions.

I cannot focus on what matters to me because of this, and I see no way out.
>>
>>9816160
Go through every thread on /lit/ and tell me that you take anything posted here seriously.
>>
>>9816141
No one wants to suffer, its what drives all activity in this world. All of the cause and effect that we are subject to is due to a desire for something which we feel we do not possess. There is a void or hunger which is never satisfied for very long. Because of this sense of incompleteness, we act.

This incompleteness is often correlated with ignorance in certain teachings, or recorded realizations of past sages and saints. It is said that this ignorance is none other than ignorance of the self. That is, of the self as ONE, which implies the state of consciousness which perceives all things to be as one, or the self. This goes back to the previous idea of seeing all clay pots as clay or one singular substance, instead of seeing them as different from each other.

This they say, is the truth of the world, and from this, the desire to act and attain things for satisfaction, disappears due to the knowledge of all things as one, that is, the self. Here there is finally completion, perfection and eternal satisfaction... because once the truth is known, it is impossible for ignorance to once again rise up and exert its power of illusion.
>>
>>9816176
>tell me that you take anything posted here seriously.
I do.
>>
File: 1336188446682.gif (1MB, 209x180px) Image search: [Google]
1336188446682.gif
1MB, 209x180px
>>9816191
Hope you had a great summer break!
>>
>>9816151
Really thank you. I just have these little moments but then I just feel awful by having these thoughts, not that is not normal, but I hold a strong belief for myself about it .
>>
>>9816190
>No one wants to suffer, its what drives all activity in this world.
How does that make any sense? Why would materials that can't suffer develop the ability to suffer if that's the case? If a sense of self was a mistake, how is a sense of some higher self not a bigger mistake?

>>9816197
Thanks.
>>
Sometimes I used to lay in bed awake at night bored and wonder if one could picture nothingness.

Whenever I try to conceptualize purely nothing, absolute zero, nada, zilch, I'm talking goose egg, nil, not a single thing,my mind always reverts to a picture of an empty void.

But you see, a space is a noun, it's a thing. So pure nothing can't be a spatial vacuum, as a vacuum is a physical phenomenon with physical properties.

If something has no extension in space it becomes shut off from our vizualization capabilities, after all the nervous system's vision centers evolved to process inputs coming in from the three dimensional visual field of the ocular view cones.

However, that doesn't mean nothing can't be conceptualized. (It should't be black either, so stop picturing blackness, as that's something.)

It isn't zero, it isn't any of the concepts that spring to mind. So what is it?
>>
>>9816223
Nothing is the color white, as white is the lack of any colors.

Solved that in 5 seconds.
>>
So, I've been thinking about converting to christianity. I am a former muslim, and after years of suffering from mental illnesses, I want to stop being an atheist. It's just too dark, too nihilistic. I recently read Crime and Punishment, and towards the end of it, the book made me cry. I don't know. It sounds stupid, but I am tried of running in circles. Without eternal consciousness, life is nothing but despair and darkness. Kierkegaard was right.
>>
>>9816223
Maybe it's more like your mind turning off. Maybe the way to conceptualize space is not from the outside.

>>9816237
What made you an atheist?
>>
>>9815089
I need a better hobby than 4chan
>>
>>9816220
I will try to clarify, but it gets a bit detailed.

It is said..
All worldly activity exists cause and effect.
All effects are the results of causes, also known as the fruit of actions
All causes are the result of desiring fruits
Desires exist due to dependence on fruits for fulfillment, which are impermanent in nature
Fruits are impermanent because they are inherently limited in scope, as they are all bound by form
All form are dependent on time and space
Everything within time and space is subject to the cycle of birth, life and death
This is why all fruits are impermanent and therefore inherently unsatisfying.

Now, the difference between the lower material or egoic self and realization of the absolute or divine self, is no different than the difference between ignorance and truth. The similiarity is that truth is complete and eternal, whereas ignorance is incomplete and impermanent due to the fact that once one knows the truth of something (e.g. the self), one can never fall back into ignorance.
>>
I am somewhat happy
>>
>>9816232
But white is a thing. The absence of everything else is the conspicuous presence of everything else, sort of like a negative integer.

A negative integer is still a thing, in the working sense that it can be represented to a computer, thought and spoken about accurately, represented as a symbol.

The puzzle is that so is nothing (zero). And yet, it is distinguished from every other aspect of existence in that it has an indescribable character.
>>
>>9816243

My family went through a lot. My sister suffered from psychosis and tried killing herself 4 times. I suffer from Bipolar, OCD, and ADHD. Tried killing myself once, too. Every single day is a struggle. I am tried of it all, really. Guess that made an atheist.
>>
>>9816272
I meant to say " the absence of everything else is the conspicuous presence of white."

Time to put the booze back on the shelf, heh heh.
>>
>>9816237
People are going to recommend that you read all sorts of shit. Speaking for myself, I'd say you should listen to some hymns. They don't take nearly as long and get certain aspects of Christianity across just as well.
>>
>>9816261
No, see, I more or less can get that. It's just that it seems ultimately untenable to me. All the words we can pronounce are simply more oppository trappings. And then if you don't have opposition, what's there to do? Sure, you can be a bright lotus atop the murky waters, but that's not different. You can be quiet but that's the same as not being there; and if you're there then you're already in part in the transcience.

And sure people don't want to suffer, but people don't like to do many things that are good for them. Maybe suffering (and the suffering of suffering) is the proper reaction to some things at first impression, but then first impressions are not everything.

>>9816273
Hopelessness and disillusion, right? Well, I honestly don't know what to say... I can pray for you, even if I don't pray, if you want.
>>
>>9816243
>Maybe it's more like your mind turning off.

So like sleep, or possibly death, or the state one experienced prior to one's birth?

And yet, that nothingness, somehow gave rise to everything, which in some ways is synonymous to consciousness, or conscious perception from an observer's standpoint.

When one is in deep, dreamless sleep, your life could be taken from you without your merest peep. What would be then? Then I will have arrived at nothingness.

So nothingness is an experience which can only be encountered at the fringes of life, before birth and after death.
>>
>>9816304

Thanks, kind anon.
>>
File: Silence-00711R c_0.jpg (342KB, 770x480px) Image search: [Google]
Silence-00711R c_0.jpg
342KB, 770x480px
>>9816329
You're welcome.
>>
I think I'm going to write an epic poem.
>>
>>9815089
I would like to suggest you to let the mankind to rot. Checked by their own vomit of their feccalias. Its not worth a single blink of an eye, not one signal from one neurone to another. Thats not pretentious "fuck society" shit, its just true to me, its the things the way I see them. No hope for them, none.
>>
Getting real tired of your shit John McCain and Lisa Murkowski.
>>
Fucking spic lit thread has been getting bumped for nearly five days now.
>>
I lived near the firehouse as a kid, so I was used to tuning it out. Don't even remember hearing the sirens for my house. But the closeness didn't help thanks to awful timing. For years afterward I'd turn to see if I could see the firetruck and try to see if it was going in the direction of wherever I was living at the time.
I started typing out all the little things I remember from that day, but it's a lot of little thing that'd make this into even more of a wall o text peoples' eyes would pass over.
Was watching Series of Unfortunate Events earlier and the scene where the kids don't even give the firetruck a second glance on their way to a fun afternoon while their home burned down made me reminisce a bit. That series really helped me as a kid, even though I wasn't an orphan. Going from the goodwill of one relative to another until, I shit you not, my estranged grandpa left my family a lot of money.
>>
>>9815786
>quit drugs
>spends day on vg and fb
But you didn't improve yourself. You just traded one form of languor for another. Probably still operating on 10% of mental capacity
>>
>>9815543
It's going to be interesting as the decades go on. Matt Groening will eventually pass on, The Simpson's will eventually end, and it will be in legendary TV history. I anticipate that at some point in the future, I don't know when, but nu-hipsters will become basically obsessed with it. So many people having enjoyed it in the past, they'll buy old merchandise, 'DVD Sets' even though eventually DVDs will somehow be outdated (some today might consider them outdated now moving on to bluray), and the cringiest of the nu-hipsters will even try to bring back such sayings as "D'OH!", "Eat my shorts.", "Mmmmmmgh..." (Marge's sound of scepticism), "Wuh-hah-hah-hah!" (Krusty laugh), and so on and so forth.

On the non-retarded side of things though, in knowing that The Simpson's has finally ended, old fans who were alive when the show was at its prime might be encouraged to catch up on all they had missed. For instance, I haven't really watched an episode since probably around the turn of the century, maybe 2002 at the most recent. I do recall having sat down and watched an episode at my grandmother's around 2005 or so but it was clearly an old 90s episode. Perhaps once I'm old and wealthy, maybe even when I'm retired, I'll start watching the old show and get hit with an overwhelming sense of nostalgia, having been so long. Maybe even make an attempt to watch it from Season 1 onwards even though the animation for the oldest seasons was garbage. Probably get stoned or drunk while watching.

Perhaps I'll watch it on the future internet, using virtual reality to see the episodes on 'the big screen' with a bunch of other fans of the show. That sounds interesting, but I'd probably prefer watching it alone. Still, in virtual reality in a theatre, plus a bowl of popcorn to enjoy in the real world.
>>
It was the greatest time to be alive. The world was fully knowledgeable of the divine mystery which had muddled the affairs of mankind since time immemorial. We were waking up. And ending.
>>
I'm sick of being indecisive all the time
>>
File: sato-at-the-park.jpg (50KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
sato-at-the-park.jpg
50KB, 704x400px
>>9815835

Your post has given a bit of strength to follow my convictions. Thank you.
>>
>>9816050
And what do you want?
>>
>>9816244

The worst part of it is, that there are actually worse things you could be doing. And as long as you don't hit rock bottom, you can keep rationalizing that it's okay to come back.
>>
Gnosis and nullification seem to be one and the same process. The Buddha knew more than he spoke, and the "salvation" of Christ follows towards the schema of the spiritual compensation against the grain of the material world.

The question is that if by "blowing off the candle" here, does it re-ignite in another place? Is the Self the sole and only thing that is? A fractal jailer?
>>
>>9815786
stop fuelling expectations. That is when the hunger will temper - when you learn that you should live more than you should think about living.

This does not mean relapsing back into bad habbits. Live and learn, but know that there will always be a missing part in ourselves and the world around us. It is the part, the hole which drags us into existence. Cherish that void in your heart; use it's winds to sing instead of cry.
>>
I want to quit sleep medication because it's making me gain weight and I don't think I'm properly rested on them anyway. But I'm too much of a pussy to handle to sleepless nights that follow. It would probably take a week or so. Every day I tell myself: not tonight. But feeling wired and exhausted at 11pm I give in. It's not even benzos so there's no withdrawal other than sleeplessness. In the night time I just lose my calm and freak out.
>>
>>9816151
that's a good answer
>>
>>9816223
nothing doesn't exist. What is beyond our 3 dimensions is incomprehensible and therefore limitless.
>>
>>9815089
Getting /lit/erate is daunting as fuck. I want to start somewhere in the middle but I don't know what the middle even is. I'll figure it out though.
>>
>>9817172
smoke weed half hour before bedtime. might help the transition
>>
>>9817196
Start with the Greeks.
>>
>>9817216
I'm starting with the Iliad and Odysseus, actually. I guess I'm on the right track.
>>
File: 1239915595062.jpg (219KB, 887x900px) Image search: [Google]
1239915595062.jpg
219KB, 887x900px
I wish I could just arbitrarily be happy/satisfied. I wish hedonism could be enough. The thought of changing my life at all nauseates me despite knowing my lifestyle is to blame for my seemingly perpetual melancholy.

I want to go to sleep and never wake up.
>>
Ive fallen in love with the power of food

I was blind to the amazing properties of fruits and vegetables

THe typical American Diet is poison and we're suffering from insulin poisoning. Our stomachs were not made to constantly digest food.

Change your habits, change your life
>>
Nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>9815089
This is the way, step inside
>>
>>9816223
Nothing doesn't exist.
>>
My life feels like it's in some shitty stasis. I've graduated and started applying for jobs, but it's like waiting on tenterhooks for something I know will end in failure or silence from the employers. All I've been doing is rotting at home, watching stream or videos, and browsing 4chan. I can't find the motivation to write, and the only creative activity I've really done lately is cooking. Not a very fun existence I am living.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>9815089
I haven't done anything for the past day except look at screens. I haven't spoken, gone out, dressed, read you name it. I just feel tired and now my head hurts
>>
It's "winter" and yet there's no days with temperatures below 20 ºC
>>
File: TbFay.png (325KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
TbFay.png
325KB, 500x569px
>>9816962
>Perhaps I'll watch it on the future internet, using virtual reality to see the episodes on 'the big screen' with a bunch of other fans of the show. That sounds interesting, but I'd probably prefer watching it alone.
Makes me wonder if future neurotech will make it possible for people to, like, leave an AI review of a show. As in, it would react to new comers, answer questions, and so on. Like a self-conscious version of the NicoNico thing, a mind-imprint of sorts.
>>
>>9816994
>>9808421
>>
So I've been hanging out with this girl for a while, right. And she's really cute and easygoing, has a piercing in her nostrils and a borderline personality disorder that goes well with it. Now today was her birthday and I didn't want to fuck her so she got a little mad for a while and had to pop a xanny and so on and I was kind of mad I told her I didn't want sex this time, because I didn't feel like it. I don't feel this at all. The abstinence meme, right. Well I can't fall in love with a girl who'd like me anymore, I somehow mess up every chance with girls I'm really into and can't really say no to broads trying to get high on my meat. And I have an exam in a month too, so I should really start concentrating on that. I've been making or should I say recording some music finally and haven't been quite satisfied with the results, so I should probably let it sit until fall. I'm really not satisfied with my life right now, but at least I held back my sexual urges today. Now I feel bad for her because it was her birthday but I said I can do it if she's really eager... I turn into a woman everytime I'm fucking one. Is this why the greeks prefered boipucci?
>>
File: der thot.jpg (62KB, 403x577px) Image search: [Google]
der thot.jpg
62KB, 403x577px
>>9817850
>has a piercing in her nostrils and a borderline personality disorder that goes well with it.
>>
I have more threads hidden than not.
>>
I can easily with hot girls and I'm like a 7/10. You just need to find young sluts.
>>
File: 1479627068127.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479627068127.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>9817850
>I said I can do it if she's really eager
How can you be this autistic, Anon? That's the worst thing you can say in that situation. It's her birthday, if there's a time you shouldn't make her make a choice it's that.

>Is this why the greeks prefered boipucci?
No, they preferred boipucci because it was part of a social institution that would make men into the kind of person that wouldn't do things halfways on the worst possible times.

>>9817881
Why even hide them? It's not like they last that long.
>>
>>9817862
Yep, she's a bit of a thot and you should know there's only one thing I hate more than thots and that's me. But, she looks like Venus from the painting. Her smooth white skin is a drug and her ass is just the right proportions. She could be a saint but she chose to be a thot instead.
>>
>>9817887
Sounds awful desu.
>>
>>9817915
Well I was faced with either having to fuck her or saying I don't want to. And I went over the top. I don't even know how I manage to get laid so much with the autistic shit I constantly say. I don't think before I speak if I don't speak about philosophy.
>>
>>9817927
It is. I was trying to reply to some guy who couldn' find a fuckbuddy, but I failed to reply so i just posted. It is awful tho, very awful, senpai
>>
I don't think I got the job. They haven't called me for the second day now and I don't think my first interview went over very well.

All I wanted to do was stock shit in a backroom. I should have just lied and said I had retail experience.
>>
>>9817934
Are you going to fuck her eventually, yes or no? And don't say you need time to think about it, you won't have "time to think about it" when when the real deal comes around.

If you are, then tell her you'll do it later, when you're sure it won't fuck things up more. If you aren't, then stop mortifying the both of you; haven't you two had enough as it is?
>>
>>9817964
I fucked her plenty times already. She said explicitly she wanted it the first time we did it. I figured if
>>
>>9817976
... I don't, she'll just find somebody else. Not in the sense of trying to cuck me or whatever. I don't care, I like to have someone to keep me company, especially (aesthetically) pleasing. Also, I feel a sort of... What's the english word for it... Fatherly instincts, as she is a troubled student of my mother. For the same reason I feel a little weird fucking her.
>>
>>9817976
>>9817988
So what do you want? Do you want to stay with her or her to stay with you? Do you want to help her? What are you doing here, what are you going for?
>>
>>9815089
fuck buddhism
>>
I just had an idea: Maybe I should come up with an artificial belief system, just for now, to sustain myself until the mental illness goes away. A huge part of the frustration I endure in day-to-day life comes from the knowledge that the way I perceive the world is an inferior one, and I'm basically just striving to enjoy the world like everyone else, but with a much lower degree of success. I understand this innately, because I've been in this condition so long and deliberated it that I know it's certain. The good news is that this means my problems are temporary, but the bad news is that every time I see something I should be enjoying, my mind immediately jumps to the thought that I'm experiencing life in an inferior way, and there's nothing I can do about it but wait.

That's a very upsetting thought to have all day, and in fact it might be worse than the condition itself. You can liken it to a sterile man in a whore-house. Now, if I can find some way to supplant that thought with something not so frustrating, all of this might not be so bad. It doesn't have to override the previous knowledge - just give me another, less depressing way to look at it. If I figure one out, I'll let you guys know.
>>
>>9818002
I want to help her and her to help me. But I'll try to stay away from sex for a while if I don't feel it
>>
File: 1458857194039.png (227KB, 810x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458857194039.png
227KB, 810x450px
>>9818101
What books you read pham?
>>
>>9818046
I agree
>>
>>9818046
Fuck populist Buddhism.

>>9818107
Okay. So what you both need is some stability.

So don't do this
>if I don't feel it

Have some sort of reason to do things. Are you tired? Fine. Is it a special occasion? Fine. But don't just "feel it". "Feeling it" is for people who already have "it" figured out. If you don't then you're just being swayed around by something you can't make heads or tails of. You have to build up your confidence bit by bit, get out of the comfort zone you know you have, but don't go so hard at it that you end up messing it up. Accept your mistakes and be honest about them.
>>
I want a fucking job. I want friends. I want to live by myself. I want enough free time for life to be worth living. I want to go back to school for free (ha). I want to be like everyone else but I fucking suck at talking to people due to years of social withdrawl.
>>
>>9818112
In general? I haven't read consistently since it stopped being enjoyable, but I did read The Enchiridion by Epictetus recently and that was insightful. I gave some Buddhist literature a try, and it was nice, but haven't read more than the basics since people seem really divided on the value of all that comes after the Buddha's time. Plus, I find that living examples of Buddhist wisdom to be much better at conveying the message than any writing.

Apart from that, though, nothing. Even the best literature tends to be useless in solving unconventional issues. The only idea so far that's truly life-changing is the one that illustrates that we're not reacting to things-in-themselves but our perceptions of them, and if we can adapt that to our advantage, there's little in the way of achieving happiness.
>>
>>9818148
Also I don`t know anybody. Would anybody in Canada be willing to provide me with a fake reference? I can reciprocate.
>>
I'm dreaming about writing a book which outline criticism of morality as a concept. That is, history of moral nihilism and moral skepticism.
>>
>>9818151
Are you constantly trying to solve your problems?
>>
>>9815713
>Anyway, long story short, the girl is black and she never wrote me back.

holy shit my sides literally lolled out loud bro seriously my abs man they're burning
>>
File: 1481555214898.jpg (129KB, 880x595px) Image search: [Google]
1481555214898.jpg
129KB, 880x595px
>>9815713
All you had to do was turn it into a forbidden love story. You had one job.
>>
White house, big windows, a room with a TV and the only room that isn't white is the one I draw in. 3 years of university. 4 years and she will wear the ring. Sex. Children. Will be gentle to myself. I promise.
>>
>>9818222
No, I'm not. While I'm certain that my major solution lies in visiting a doctor, and I'm doing all I can to speed that process up, I still haven't held constant to any of the other solutions most likely to fix my problem (meditation, exercise). My willpower is capable, but my motivation is nonexistent, and I stop out of laziness, using ideas like "exercise is often not enjoyable to people with my illness" as an excuse. Even when searching for pleasure, I make stupid decisions, like spending $20 on a Steam game for the very low chance at enjoying it, when I could be focusing on lucid dreaming, which practically guarantees pleasure given a little bit of effort.

These are easy observations to make, but the difficult part is combining them and forming an approach to life that accounts for every minor problem along the way. Success in that necessitates careful observation of everyday life, and snuffing out every potential source of suffering that usually goes by unnoticed. I'm not sure how to begin there, but I've thought about keeping a record of my diet and how my days at work go, to begin with. At the least, I need to be more attentive.
>>
File: 814382.png (78KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
814382.png
78KB, 700x700px
>>9818342
>I make stupid decisions, like spending $20 on a Steam game for the very low chance at enjoying it, when I could be focusing on lucid dreaming, which practically guarantees pleasure given a little bit of effort.
You see how that doesn't solve anything at all? Sure, you could be lucid dreaming, but what's the point? You'd still be chained to something. And your time is still going to go anyway. It's just a patch. How can you suffer like this for a patch?

>every minor problem
>every potential source of suffering
Why do you talk about it like this? Is being like this really different? Isn't this the problem?

>I've thought about keeping a record of my diet and how my days at work go, to begin with.
That's good.
>>
this is my favorite recurring lit thread desu.

I just got 9 30 mg adderalls, I intend to have a writing and amphetamine binge this weekend.
>>
>>9815404
Sex is overrated d e s u
>>
>>9818432
Maybe, but it still feels like shit knowing you're inadequate to girls.
>>
>>9818401
>You'd still be chained to something
That's a fair point, and I'd love to live without pleasure if possible, but I'm not confident that can be done. The freedom from desire and indifference towards pleasure obtained by the Buddhists appears liberating, but there are emotions involved in that too. I've read that meditation can deliver highs comparable to recreational drugs, and if that's the case, then it's just a more elaborate way to feel good, which might not even function with my biology.

That being said, you've got a point. Contentedness is an end in itself. In the past, when I first had that thought written above, it seemed like all this talk of "peace" and "harmony" was only a system designed to eschew simple pleasures in order to reach a grander one. The majority of experienced Buddhists and meditators deny that this is the end goal, and for a long time that's appeared to be a lie to me, but perhaps it's not. From the few genuine glimpses at peace I've had in life so far, it's something else completely. It's an escape from that cycle of desire-fulfillment-pleasure that Schopenhauer wrote about. Sure, there's lots of joy on the road to enlightenment, but if you get hung up on that, you miss the point.

That's a very propitious road of thought, and it's worth more consideration still. It's true that with a modern, consumerist approach to the world, it's very difficult to live without pleasure, but there's another perspective where it may be feasible.
>>
File: zen-carryingwoman.jpg (363KB, 650x929px) Image search: [Google]
zen-carryingwoman.jpg
363KB, 650x929px
>>9818507
>That's a fair point, and I'd love to live without pleasure if possible, but I'm not confident that can be done.
I don't think a life without all pleasure is desirable, or the point.

If food feels good, it feels good. If being hurt feels bad, it feels bad. Why take extreme measures against them? Are you going to change the color of the sky as well? Accepting them as they is not the same as giving up on them, it's simply seeing them for what they are, not acquiring more superstitious taboos.

>It's true that with a modern, consumerist approach to the world, it's very difficult to live without pleasure, but there's another perspective where it may be feasible.
This is why I'm finding Confucianism to be useful nowadays. If you want to change the world for the better, you first have to be able to first not mess with the rites all the time, and change only what needs to be changed.
>>
>>9818563
>I don't think a life without pleasure is desirable, or the point.
Sure, I was just attempting to illustrate why my current lifestyle is self-defeating. If you're biologically incapable of gaining enough pleasure to live a satisfying life, then the best option is finding a way to live independently of pleasure. My phrasing was poor, though - I don't mean that one should live in opposition to pleasure. It's just ideal not to be reliant on it.
>>
>>9818563
>>9818574
Also, I've got to leave now, but I'd be glad to continue the discussion if the thread's still up some hours later.
>>
I do nothing but shitpost 16 hours a day on 4chan.
>>
File: A+.png (37KB, 1054x664px) Image search: [Google]
A+.png
37KB, 1054x664px
>>
File: 1482862556647.jpg (82KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
1482862556647.jpg
82KB, 600x759px
>>9818580
See you.

>>9818582
If you want to change then the first step is considering what you're doing to be important. Then you can do what's important that you're not doing.

"To the most trivial actions, attach the devotion and mindfulness of a hundred monks. To matters of life and death, attach a sense of humor."
>>
File: 1415924991352.gif (987KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
1415924991352.gif
987KB, 500x664px
>>9818647
Cute.
>>
>>9818647
did that chester guy from linkin park write that or what, good grief
>>
>>9818582
you could try getting into video games, playing some faggy shit like wow is gay, but i'd say it's a step up from doing absolutely nothing but shitposting
>>
>>9818669
I'm about halfway through Persona 4 but I'm really struggling to find the motivation to progress further.
>>
File: pyrrho.jpg (12KB, 188x273px) Image search: [Google]
pyrrho.jpg
12KB, 188x273px
>>9815089
thingken of suspending judgement and taking it easy as a general approach to life
>>
>>9818706
that's why u gotta play mmorpg shit because it's social and competitive with longterm goals, then eventually the skills you learn from that you can transition to the real world if that should be your destiny
>>
File: panic.jpg (150KB, 937x706px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
150KB, 937x706px
At my age all the nice and committed girls, the ones a man should build his life with, have already settled down, married and are starting to have kids. Time is running out.
>>
>>9818741
You have twice as many female as male ancestors.

It's quite normal to be the end of the line. Half of us are.
>>
I don't know where else to post this. I don't want to make a new thread and delete an old thread to ask. I'm looking for a book that had a similar cover to Hobbes's Leviathan but it had books instead of people. I saw it on lit a while ago.
>>
File: 1494989498236.jpg (19KB, 358x411px) Image search: [Google]
1494989498236.jpg
19KB, 358x411px
>>9818721
Aren't MMORPGs only competitive if you want them to be? At least that's the kind of experience I've had with them. They don't feel different from other RPGs. He oughta play something that needs him to be competent. Like Dark Souls.
>>
>>9818741
you weren't the fittest and weren't meant to survive, it's just natural selection bro, anime watching dweebs are a evolutionary dead end, you fell under the spell of the jap spooks and lost your right to manhood, don't forget the japs were our enemy, and they never stopped ideological warfare against the west, but now they use feminizing cartoons to undermine our male population, and you have fallen to their gambit, sad, but it's justice that you should not reproduce and weaken the gene pool
>>
>>9818741
Marry a younger girl?

>>9818755
Like, a dude made of books or a book made of books?
>>
>>9818756
>He oughta play something that needs him to be competent.

if you want to be top ranked in wow you have to be quite competent, dark souls is corny

god 4chan is like the nerdiest site on the whole internet but wow is too hardcore for you fags lmao this place is sad sad sad
>>
>>9818752
I don't think that's really true or at least not as much as half of men.
>>9818765
I don't watch anime, the reaction image was just fitting.
>>9818766
I guess so
>>
>>9818771
I've never even played WoW so I wouldn't know. Like I said MMOPRGs have never felt different from other RPGs to me, and asking Anon to aim for #1 nerd isn't very sensible.

>dark souls is corny
Wuh?
>>
>>9818785
>I've never even played WoW so I wouldn't know. Like I said MMOPRGs have never felt different from other RPGs to me

that's because you probably play faggy jap shit like final fantasy online or some shit, beating the raids in wow on the hardest difficulty is hard as fuck, you guys are too pussy to even try to be good at a video game? how are these levels of betaness even possible? man, everyone is worried about the jews and the chink, but i think trump needs to take a look at what the japs are doing to our males, whole generation of american men turned into useless manchildren by jap psychological warfare
>>
>>9818779
>I don't think that's really true or at least not as much as half of men.
Realise that lifelong monogamy is a recent invention and has been around for 10,000 years at most, while anatomically modern humans have been around for 200,000 years.

And take into account sperm competition.
>>
I installed f.lux and it's weird, makes me uncomfortable. I suppose I'd get used to it eventually but is it worth it? As far as I can find, there's really not a whole lot of evidence to back up the concept either.
>>
>>9818811
F.lux is awesome and you will get used to it soon and won't want to do without.

Also, you can play around with the colour/intensity of the night setting if you want in the settings.
>>
>>9818811
I have something similar on my phone but on the PC it just uncomfortable indeed.
>>
>>9818817
But I don't want to get used to it because I don't like it. I was hoping it would include the option to just reduce the brightness of my screen below what windblows allows, but alas
>>
I'm pretty sure my sister is cheating on her bf who is away on army duty.
>>
File: 1468546954460.webm (2MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1468546954460.webm
2MB, 720x405px
>>9818800
>you probably play faggy jap shit like final fantasy online or some shit
I won't say I don't play MMORPGs a fourth time, so either talk to me, or don't.

>you guys are too pussy to even try to be good at a video game?
Yes, clicking on a mouse so an orc can kill a murloc a quadrillion times is a true test of manhood.

>whole generation of american men turned into useless manchildren by jap psychological warfare
Mhmm. That's clearly the only reason. Not bad government or decaying mores. It's Japanese cartoons.
>>
>>9818844
Confront her ASAP.
>>
>>9818890
I don't have any concrete proof and she's very nice to me, that would break the trust she has in me completely.
>>
>>9818842
You will like it soon.
>>
>>9818897
Gather proof and investigate. Bros before hoes.
>>
>>9818996
She's my sister though and I barely know the guy.
>>
>>9818987
Not if I don't use it :^)
>>
Want to restart a relationship with a female that broke it off with me.
>>
>>9816034
>Jews are middle eastern semites
Modern jews are not, they are not the same guys from the Old Testament.
>>
>>9819050
Don't, she'll humiliate you for being a weak beggar.
>>
>>9819101
And you'll be just feeding her ego in the process.
>>
>>9819098
Who are they?
>>
Can some of you translate this in French ?

"What is he doing? Is he menacing us?"
>>
I'm 100 pages into my novel and I really like it so far, which means I'm either the next great Western author or I'm not good enough at reading/writing to understand why it's bad.

One is more likely than the other.
>>
You create the fiction to maintain a distance from yourself and the ideas that the work may imply. There is a distinct level of mastery and style in this distance, in maintaining it into a sense of intimacy. The “truth” apparent in a work in it can seem suggestive, appearing only in flashes spent immediately and dying out before it can be put into words. Because of this—the fleeting and ephemeral nature of the underlying “meaning” encrypted within countless interacting nuances—we can only suggest at it. In this sense the fiction is an apology, it is an admission of guilt in the hope that there is some redemptive potential in his words that his audience will see. The narrator can become claustrophobic (for better or worse effect). His presence can be felt as he tries to introduce himself as a fellow peer and observer, seeming to imply that he cannot be held responsible for his words: he is as puzzled by their effects as anyone. We all see through this, and it has shades of malice that follow.
>>
Oh great, Xunzi also adresses the Will to Power.

>Sweet Europe and Hella Middle East
>i cant wait to be a continent of my own and impose my unique thought all over the world
>FUCK I KEEP FINDING ALL THESE PARALLELS
>I WARNED YOU ABOUT HEATHENS GOY!!! I TOLD YOU GENTILE!
>IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>I TOLD YOU AKUM I TOLD YOU ABOUT HEATHENS!
>>
Fucking spic thread is still up. God these mods need a damn spine about them.
>>
How to interact with people?
>>
looks like the keketani thread scrolled off, so i'll just post here: steve jobs wife is buying the altantic and is going to run it as a non-profit apparently, will she fire tanahesi coates? will it stop being awful? what will the future hold?
>>
>>9816962
simpsons is shit
>>
I thought I knew the definition of "disappointment" until I looked in the mirror.
>>
File: 1479190705692.png (411KB, 382x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479190705692.png
411KB, 382x600px
>>9819726
>>
File: 358075_full.jpg (49KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
358075_full.jpg
49KB, 666x1000px
>>9819050
if you both love each other it's ok, but try to heal and fixing the things that made the relationship fell apart.
>>
>>9819122
que fait il ? nous menacent ils ?
>>
>>9815089

To be honest senpai I think it was toonami that did it.
>>
File: 1501174078954.png (32KB, 937x530px) Image search: [Google]
1501174078954.png
32KB, 937x530px
>>9819654
>You can now buy whole oceans by cheating hipsters into buying shitty products.
Th-thanks capitalism...!
>>
I think I hate being ignored even more than I hate being rejected.
>>
>>9815089
my gf told me she was going to leave me today.

She's been thinking about this for weeks apparently, but expects me to react on the spot. I always laugh when I'm in a spot...I think it's the Irish in me. So I laughed and laughed while she cried and went on.

I think it's so unfair to expect a "response" when she's been thinking on it for 2 weeks. It's too much. Not laughing anymore desu senpai
>>
>>9820063
Being ignored is worse because at least you are acknowledged in the process of rejection.
>>
>>9820084
This relationship is over, move on dude.
>>
>>9819101
>>9819117
What I was thinking. She's honestly a pretty humble person, I just don't like the idea of asking when she broke it off without telling me why.
>>
>>9819050
>>9820138
If she didn't tell you why she didn't have a good reason. Don't date flakey women
>>
>>9820149
Or the reason was that she was fucking someone else but she doesn't want to hurt him by telling the truth.
>>
I wonder how guilty I would feel if I ever find myself fucking a tranny.
>>
I think I'm one of the few people left on 4chan that doesn't virtue signal against moral decay or degeneracy. I'm genuinely pleased that I've been born into one of the first generations where totalitarian moral codes are basically absent (excepting basic property and personal security rights)

Which in turn makes me wonder how many people went through life silently fucked in the head because they got beat up by farmhands for reading poetry or something like that. I mean right now I'm looking at my bookshelf and I can pick out at least six books that would get me thrown in gaol on obscenity
>>
>>9815089
>assuming I have a mind
>>
>>9820283
Yeah because nobody would ever get jailed today for saying something "obscene" on social media in certain damp dreary former-empires.
>>
>>9820455
Hate speech laws are pro-free speech in the social media age when you realize that if they were viciously enforced most online media would be drained of worthless identitarian static thus freeing up media oxygen for more worthwhile opinions
>>
>>9820551
>Hate speech laws are pro-free speech

Like anti-sodomy laws are pro-LGBT

Like blasphemy laws are pro-Atheist

Like anti-miscegenation laws are pro-integration
>>
i bet hwndu will start up again right when i have a bunch of shit to do, gonna watch on 8ch but not gonna post anything in case everyone gets indicted on a hate crime or something, reading isn't illegal ok
>>
I've been studying Latin for 6 years and I still cant read a full sentence of cicero without having to translate word by word or read it with a translation to hand. This language is fucking stupid. I can read French with no trouble and I put half as much into that as I do Latin
>>
>>9820796
there's a reason latin "devolved" into the romance languages, mainly that it has a ton of unnecessary grammar that doesn't add meaning
>>
damn i didn't look at my tesla stock all year mainly because i figured it would be flat or losing value, but then i see it's up to 335, last time i check it was like 250, not bad i figured it would be hovering around 225 or something, also amazon stock is fucking skyhigh gotta love trumpanomics
>>
>>9815091
There's literally nothing wrong with being racist.
>>
>>9820820
>he's a pass user
like pottery
>>
I have an erection so hard I swear it could kill a person.
>>
i really don't know why I end up back here. Every month or so I end up browsing /lit/ again. I'll have precisely one positive interaction, then watch a bunch of thread's devolve into traditional, meaningless shit-slinging.
>>
I have a journal for this shit. So I'll just respond instead.

>>9821823
/lit/ is a comfy board. Why would you leave?

>>9821731
did you use any drugs? That sounds dangerous.

>>9820819
Make sure to get in on Canadian Weed Stocks and Bitcoin. After the fork it's going straight to 6k.

>>9820796
I've been trying to learn french for years and haven't gotten far. I can parse together the meaning of a sentence more often than not, but I have no hope in hell of speaking or understanding speech.

>>9820277
Try masturbating to tranny porn to get an idea. Just remember there are smells in the real world and your nose knows.
>>
>>9821904
Do you need drugs to get your dick hard?
>>
I want to know what it feels like to hug a girl, but its unlikely I ever will
>>
>>9821961
>tfw have to be careful with my lower body when hugging a woman so they don't feel my boner
>>
>>9815394
Civilization is built upon overcoming the biological response
>>
>>9821961
>hugless virgin
>>
Succeeding in life is based around how well you discern good advice from bad, and everything else is secondary.
>>
>>9822490
Welcome to the life of an undesirable man
>>
It's over.
>>
Took two pain killers just for fun. Waiting for them to kick in.
>>
>>9816232
>white is the lack of any colors
what? are you thinking of paper, or something? because optically, white is a mixture of all colours. it's black that is nothingness. take all the stars out of the universe, and it's black.
>>
>>9816272
>but nothing is a thing
yeah that doesn't really matter though, it's just an artifact of our psychology/language. to us, everything is a thing because it can be thought about in some sense. trivial. but it's deception.
nothing is no-thing in that it cannot interact, physically, with anything, therefore it is not a thing. it doesn't have any physical meaning.
>>
Masturbation is so fucking disgusting.
>>
>>9815089
I have never had a true friend in my whole life.
>>
File: tiresome.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>9824101
>tfw you were thae weird guy that your group of 'friends' relentlessly mocked in HS but you still kept their company because it was better than being alone
>>
>>9824101
I can be your online friend
>>
I was programming to watch a damn movie tonight but now it's too late.
>>
>>9824618
which movie you were thinking to watch?
>>
>>9824632
The Turin Horse
>>
>>9824101
are you diagnosed schizoid?
>>
>>9815264
Is this good stand up if delivered well?
>>
The woman I love is probably getting the BBC tonight. The hurt she caused me scarred me for life, but I still love her. I can't help it.
>>
>>9825063
That's all women will ever cause you, forget about them. Pay a hooker and that's it.
>>
>>9825063
>The woman I love is probably getting the BBC tonight.

If you think about her like that, it's good that you're not longer together. Otherwise if she doesn't love you anymore it's time to move on. You can't force people to love you.
>>
>>9825075
>you should be alone unless you think about women only as virginal pure princesses
>>
>>9825090
Why are you putting words on something I never said? What led you to that conclusion?
>>
File: 1499387453737.jpg (72KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1499387453737.jpg
72KB, 500x366px
>>9825074
>Pay a hooker and that's it.

Sex isn't the end all, be all. I converted to Catholicism for her. Maybe one day she will reconsider me. But one can only hope, friend.
>>
>>9825098
He never said what he thinks about her either, just what she will be doing
>>
>>9825099
It's the woman that should be changing and proving herself to you, not the other way around, you idiot; she probably thinks you are a beta faggot with no self respect. No wonder she found some Tyrone who doesn't care to fuck.
>>
>>9825119
>>>/r9k/
please go there and never come back.
>>
>>9822403
How was your unicorn ride today?
>>
>>9825099
>I converted to Catholicism for her.

catholics are natural chads, a convert probably just couldn't handle her
>>
>>9825122
Hahaha, do this seriously think that women want men who will do anything just to please them?
>>
File: 1499287788131.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499287788131.png
30KB, 400x400px
>>9825119
>>9825137
>tfw she told me her father would never allow me to marry her if I wasn't a Catholic

pls, no bully
>>
>>9825143
I never said that again. Not only she is constantly changing, is him that is constantly doing it. Both should do something about their own issues that both share. Not just one.
>>
>>9825152
Dude wake the fuck up, if she actually wanted anything to do with you that would never be an issue.

>>9825157
I can't be sure about the girl but this guy has no spine, that's a huge turn off.
>>
>>9825152
oh then she probably just made up the thing about having to be catholic to get rid of the clingy beta
>>
File: 1501011472355.jpg (216KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501011472355.jpg
216KB, 803x1200px
I'm on the cusp of an epiphany. The very life changing revelation I've been anticipating all these indolent years; soon I will begin.
>>
>>9819009
cheating is a bad habit, almost to the level of a drug addiction. I'm not saying that she is a bad person or anything but chasing excitement through cheating is not gonna make her happy long term, it will make her suffer from guilt at best, at worst a violent s/o might hurt her physically when she gets caught.
>>
>>9825178
yeah i had one of those when i was 35
>>
File: 1489271718118.jpg (89KB, 461x523px) Image search: [Google]
1489271718118.jpg
89KB, 461x523px
>>9825165
>>9825172
>>
>>9825182
Some truths are hard to swallow but it's for the best, learn from this
>>
My ex just proposed me to move on to his country and live there with him for a while. Long distance relationships doesn't work.
>>
File: DnQBFpj.png (193KB, 550x605px) Image search: [Google]
DnQBFpj.png
193KB, 550x605px
Frustration is awareness, awareness is frustration.
Consciousness is dissatisfaction, dissatisfaction is consciousness.
>>
>>9815453

Tell her how you feel (or at least strongly indicate it to see how she responds). If she won't leave her bf, at least you could maybe have an affair with her.
>>
>>9825182
Anon, do you know what day it is right now?

It is Sunday. It is the Day of the Lord. It is the Day of the Resurrection. It is the day Our Lord Jesus Christ triumphed over death.

I know you may have converted to Catholicism so you could marry her, and she may no longer be willing to marry you or even associate with you. But you are a Catholic now, regardless of the reason. You have been given an incredible gift. Go forth. Fear not. Lay your burdens upon the Cross of Christ, and let him carry your suffering up the road to Calvary.

You should go to Mass tomorrow. Listen. Hear. Let the Gospel come to you. Christ calls men by strange means, sometimes. It's totally believable that you still feel pain from the loss of the woman you loved. What I ask you to attempt--to hope--to try--is to lay your wounded self before the Lord. Fear not. Let yourself be guided by the faith you have adopted. Could it hurt, in the end?
>>
>>9815089
Jakow Trachtenberg was onto something.
>>
Thats a drag boy >>9824636
Its an interesting concept but not a pleasant movie
>>
We are unable to comprehend anything, our mind is just a tool that is not meant to understand anything but what is necessary to live. When trying to understand our purpose, our morals, our reasoning i find only dogma in others people answers and only abstraction in answers of my own. Though, what I miss is repentance, to settle with being human. Heart can give more answers. The answer is here and you can never 'figure it out'. Nihilism is the logical conclusion when you expect to find answers in your mind or by trying to comprehend your environment.
>>
>>9825485
Thanks, friend. I needed to read this. Went to mass this morning.
>>
File: 1462957185738.jpg (10KB, 228x217px) Image search: [Google]
1462957185738.jpg
10KB, 228x217px
Just read some Borges for the first time and realized I'm too stupid to understand it.
>>
>>9815089
So this is sort of an involved story but here it is. Just today I was contemplating suicide. I had a gun to my head and everything. What is there to live for I thought, as I squeezed the trigger slightly tighter and tears rolled down my face. What will happen to my dear old granny June, or my doggy, Ruffles? Oh well, they'll just have to be let down, because I don't care about them more than myself. Here I go, I thought, when I decided to browse /lit/ for the last time. And when I saw this post, I paused. Here is a fine specimen, I thought. A gem like this actually shows that this world might be worth living in. I read on and my idea was confirmed. This is truly a nice post, and I am glad to live in a world where this post is a reality. I put the gun down, and I will live to see another day. Thank you, OP, for saving my life.
>>
The world is too confusing and everyone seems to hate my guts.
>>
Rejection feels shitty
>>
I could stand to be much kinder to people than I currently am.
>>
I just emerged from my room after 3 hours of edging while catfishing and finally masturbating to an incest snuff scenario and thinking about Jordan Peterson's lectures about meaning and frame and becoming a good person.
As the door exploded open my mom sat in her easy chair staring at me with red eyes. At first my paranoid mind interpreted this as some symbolic judgement of my activities but as she continued to stare at me I then reinterpreted her stare as symptomatic of the fact that she wanted me to notice that she had been crying.
"What's wrong" I grunted as I shuffled by with a coffee mug in my hand
"My uncle Roy passed away.."
"Uncle WHO" I snarled
"Roy" she meekly gasped
I made another gruff noncommital grunt and wandered into the kitchen, wondering how long it would be appropriate to stay out of sight before I could safely pass her again on the way to my room without having to say anything and wondering what Jordan Peterson would remark about this situation.
It was at this point that I developed the idea of writing this post. I filled my coffee mug and laughed silently to myself as I contemplated the various layers of irony.
>>
I want to get back into writing plays. The intimacy and brevity of the medium makes me think it might be more suited to my style.

But I haven't seen any plays in a long time, I should go see some but I have no one to see it with. I could read it but it's not the same thing and I might as well be reading a novel. Watching Youtube videos of it might do the job but still not exactly the same.
>>
What to do before I kill myself
>>
Two and a half weeks sober and everything's so fucking hollow and bleak. I force myself to read and exercise and see people in hope of getting some, any response but I suppose my brain is so conditioned on booze there won't be any dopamine available for a while.
>>
>>9826902
Have sex
>>
trannies should unironically be murdered en masse by drowning in gasoline
>>
>>9826956

Why? They're like 0.4% of the population they have almost zero social impact by themselves.
If you really want to to go crusade mode you should go after their puppet masters.
>>
>>9826700
Read it again, and again.
>>
i cant wait to eat that pizza
>>
>>9826962

Third-wave feminists are the flying monkeys, trannies are the npd "masterminds".

Only they're not clever, they're just feeding the flying monkeys' desire to buttress someone else's victimhood.
>>
>>9825439
That's the plan, in just worried about fucking up our friendship
>>
>>9827000

>Third-wave feminists are the flying monkeys, trannies are the npd "masterminds".

This sentence was the moment I finally broke.
>>
>>9827055

welcome to radical feminism, fraulein
>>
>>9827009
Men and women can't be friends, stop being a faggot.
>>
>>9826783
>I filled my coffee mug and laughed silently to myself as I contemplated the various methods of suicide.
Fixed that for you.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>9826802
Is there a no singles policy at your local theater?
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.