[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyclic Lit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (146KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 792x612px
Name every novel that references pic related. Thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 260x400px
'Emma'.
>>
>>9785393
Can someone explain what this chart is trying to show and what the pictures are?
>>
>>9785478
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>9785478
I am also confused, but I think its more or less showing how the flow for this girl goes on within one cycle, with her being on the period, happy its over, horny...for love, then for impregnation, then circles...then I'm not sure, and then she gets PMS because the cycle is about to start again.
>>
>>9785526
>>9785538
Why is she smug on the second day?
Why does she need a plaster on a random day?
What does the "O" mean on day 14?
>>
>>9785563
plaster?
i will agree that the O is mystifying
>>
>>9785571
The bandaid on day 24
>>
File: goethe.jpg (42KB, 313x499px) Image search: [Google]
goethe.jpg
42KB, 313x499px
>>9785393
>>
>>9785574
Is plaster some sort of wacky british slang?
>>
>>9785574
she cutt herself
>>
>>9785526
Oh come on, I lived with my ex for a while and half of this chart is confusing as fuck for me too.

What could that bandaid and the circle over the condom possibly mean.
>>
>>9786167
Its not wacky slang. In British-English bandaids are called plasters.

T. Non-british Eurofag
>>
>>9785393
Really makes me wonder if my exgf dumped me because of some a day 22
>>
>>9785478
Day 1-5: Menses. Day 2's face is due to the low levels of estrogen/progesterone during menses, resulting in a less "full"/bright/womanly face (hence the slight bags under her eyes).

Day 7: you got through menses, good job.

Day 12-15: Estrogen peaks during this stage (day 12 and on), resulting in desire to mate and have kids (day 13) and the ovum gets released here (day 14). Day 15 is still a "dangerous" day since estrogen is still high and it takes a day for the ovum to dissolve.

Day 18: Progesterone begins peaking, and combined with still high-ish levels of estrogen, can cause breasts to look...bigger/better.

It should be noted that PMSing (literally PreMenstrual Syndrome) starts somewhere between 1-2 weeks before menstruation, so it's likely to start around Day 20 or so.

Day 20: I can only take it to mean that libido goes down around this point (if Days 12-15 were about blocking sperm, Day 20 and potentially up to day Day 25 or so is about lack of desire for sperm at all). This is because of increasing progesterone -- which in fact peaks around Day 20/21 -- and (according to one source) decreasing testosterone, which combine to drop women's libido.

Day 21-23: PMS mood swings

Day 24: Bandage = patching up damage caused by mood swings.

Day 25: Acne is another PMS symptom (caused, I would assume, by the quick drop in both progesterone and estrogen, which as stated above for Day 2, make skin look nice).

Day 27: Food cravings (due to PMS).

Day 28: Cramping (due to PMS).
>>
>>9788357

My ex gf got horny when the blood was still coming out. I wonder what caused that?
>>
Fun fact about PMS--if women would just fucking eat properly and take care of their bodies it wouldn't be such a big deal. Every gf I've had who did these things took it in her stride. I'm fully convinced the shitty PMS is a product of garbage self care.
>>
>>9788386
She was probably thinking about sex. Are you going to take this as gospel like a fucking idiot?
>>
>>9788386
Estrogen has a small peak around Day 2-4, so it's possible she was responding to that -- trying to latch onto that good feeling of horniness versus the physical pains and feelings of grossness/"unbeauty" that are common during menses.

But yeah >>9788407, take this with a huge grain of salt.
>>
File: 1492129881000.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492129881000.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>9788407

>Are you going to take this as gospel like a fucking idiot?

Maybe
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.