[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What and how talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: whyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (154KB, 1920x1008px)
whyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
154KB, 1920x1008px
What are people talking about so much, what is it that is so interesting and they can't stop talking about it. They even make new friends all the time like its nothing and they just keep talking and they don't even seems to be the type of people who care about literature, philosophy or science to have so much to talk about. They never stop doing it and expect even me to talk about something, but what should it be when they are not interested about the subjects I mentioned already. I understand that they might have some interesting stories to tell but that just doesn't stop, ever. Its driving me insane and even makes me think I'm becoming insane so please help me /lit/.
>>
>>9742555
Another "I'm a genius that can't relate to normies!" thread. You're not nearly as clever and different as you think you are. I hope this answer helps you.
>>
>>9742555
If we don't stop this shit, lit will turn into /r9k/
>>
>>9742555
>>>/r9k/ is what you're looking for. /lit/ is for discussing literature and philosophy.
>>
>>9742557
Another "I'm show him how I have the reading comprehension of retard and act like a complete faggot instead of either answering or not posting at all" posters. At least you learned not to use the reddit spaces!
>>
>>9742565
Yeah and I might as well go to a asylum and ask how to be normal, this board is truly the reddit of 4chan
>>
>>9742565
This please

Also psychiatry
>>
>>9742585
upvoted, gentlesir!
>>
File: IMG_7910.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7910.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
Frog posters
>>
>>9742555
You need to search for like minded individuals. Most people are so dumb, if you joke around all the time and never say something serious they love you. My suggestion is try to develope your own kind of humor, except that most people don't value anything worthy (search for those who do) and find meaning in the moments and ideas themselves. Go to events and places were you find like minded people, bookshops, librarys, operahouses and Museums without modern "art".
>>
When I was a young autist like yourself OP, a piece of advice I was given was that people like to talk about themselves so in order to continue a conversation: ask questions and keep asking questions and through this simple act a conversation begins to take shape. Simple as that. This also works on dates. Not that any of you are ever going to go on any dates.
>>
>>9742771
Yeah and when people ask about you what do you say, especially when your lifestyle is completely different. I appreciate your advice but its a quite common one
>>
>>9742762
I don't really care about people that much, at least now and just want to not be a complete outsider.
>>
abandon people. Reconnect to the spheres behind the nothingness. Talk to the stars. Share your wine with the True lords who dwelve in the outer realms. Abandon people. Do it like I did and you will never again feel alone nor need the company of those insects.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.