[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this horsefaced bitch any good? What's her best work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0054.jpg (24KB, 313x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0054.jpg
24KB, 313x389px
Is this horsefaced bitch any good? What's her best work?
>>
do NOT say rude things about flannery. but yeah she's GOAT, read her short stories.
>>
>>9740992
1st: she is a CUTE
2nd: she is the best female author and one of the best American
3rd: her short stories are my favorite
>>
>>9740992
She's a qt3.14
>>
>>9740992
>Mama Flan
>horse faced
>bitch
just stop reading.
go back to your home board, your new hobby just became an old hobby.
>>
Flannery O'Connor is one of the few women whose intellect and talent I will defend vehemently .
>>
>>9741106
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>9741110
>butthurt worthless roastie detected
Women can't write. Had a white man written her works, he wouldn't even have been published.
>>
>>9741106
Kill yourself my man. Get back in the car.
>>
>>9741106
I've never been to Reddit, Based Flan has always been /lit/'s momma.
fuck off summerfag
>>
>>9741119
Try Schopenhauer's 'On Women' if you want the redpill on women
>>
I hate women intensely, but Flannery is great and very qt.

Everyone in this thread is an underage faggot except me. If any of you want me to buy you beer you had better shut the fuck up.
>>
----- Gay posters only beyond this post -----
>>
Hey, I'm >>9741110

Just dropping back in to say hello
>>
File: 1480364459214.png (847KB, 780x928px) Image search: [Google]
1480364459214.png
847KB, 780x928px
>>9741135
BUT I HAD THINGS TO SAY
>>9740992
FUCK YOU
>>
>>9741002
tried reading one, and it wittered about so much i thought a sparrow had gotten into the room and was trying to get out.
>>
>>9741132
>I hate women intensely, but Flannery is great and very qt.

so if she was a boot like Octavia Butler, you wouldn't read her work? okay.

i wonder what Marieke Hardy is doing right now. she a q t.
>>
>>9741170
Do you not understand the word "and" you little bitch? Flannery would never fuck you if she were alive.
>>
who is our /lit/fu-- austen, flannery, or woolf?
>>
>>9740992
Fuck off. Flannery is everything this board dreams of in a good writer: a vengeful Catholic who hates hypocrisy and pseuds.
>>
>>9741182
Plath
>>
>>9741182
Fuck Woolf, marry Flannery, kill Austen
>>
>>9741190
This board is redpilled and we fucking hate women. Stop turning this place into reddit, women should NEVER be posted here unless its for ridicule
>>
>>9741250
>we he-man woman-hater club here NO GIRLZ ALLOWED
>>
>>9741182
Eliot though she was canonically ugly
>>
>>9741250
You're conflating being a robot with being redpilled.
>>
>>9741250
Anon, I hate women too but that doesn't mean they can't be great writers
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.