[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kate Tempest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: katetempest.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
katetempest.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
What does /lit/ think of this generation's greatest poet?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqVIORPKW0I
>>
>>9721993
Am I angry? I am angry. I AM angry. I am ANGRY!

- Kate Tempest
>>
Based Tempest, never seen anybody else do what she does well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEiBdU0tFB0

One of her best songs.
>>
>>9722004
A video that proves to me, for the umpteenth time, that English sounds ridiculously awful and clumsy. Thank you anon.
>>
>>9721993
Why does she talk like a bangladeshi lad from the tower hamlets, innit bruv?
>>
>>9721993
HAHA LOL BAD STUFF HAPPENS IN ENGLAND AND I HATE CONSERVATIVES LOL.
>>
tempest more like wet fart
>>
>>9721993
She's pretty good but there's other better people that have been doing what she's doing for years without a smidgen of the recognition. Still, not her fault, fair play to her.
>>
I like her. Seen her live a good number of times. Good energy. Snobs can stuff it.
>>
>>9722545
>but there's other better people that have been doing what she's doing for years
Names please!
>>
>>9722545
>>9722547
yeah same
she seems pretty smart and genuine in interviews etc
i liked the one about the dog on a lead going mental
>>
>>9722154
the english are a conquered people
>>
>>9721993
I wrote the second post, then i listened to her music. Girl is /lit/. For real. Probably the best woman rapper I've ever heard.
>>
I think is cringy af and she needs to lose weigh
Also, yo liberals in da house yo xD yo yeah f*ck off of my board nigga yo >>>/mu/
>>
>>9721993
Pretty fucking amazing.

I recommend both "Brand New Ancients" and "Hold Your Own" as ones to read.
>>
>>9721993
Really like her music haven't given her poetry a try where's the best place to start

>>9722545
>Other better people that have been doing what she's been doing for years

Who? You got any names?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.