[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>studying and reading at home requires me to use a table at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: goGetIt.png (572KB, 548x396px) Image search: [Google]
goGetIt.png
572KB, 548x396px
>studying and reading at home requires me to use a table at an uncomfortable height, have lots of distractions, disruptions due to noise and family members interrupting, and feelings of social isolation

>nearest university library is filled with Chads, Staceys, and normies during "the best time of their lives", requires me to use the bus to get there, and would make me feel like a huge loser due to aforementioned normies and the fact that I went to that university and hated my subject and had no social life, though it is a good place to study apart from that

>city's main library is further away, would make me feel like an even bigger loser due to not blending in with students, and its staffed by awful normies who probably look down on people who even read books
>>
Fuck off, imbecile.

>>>/r9k/
>>
yeah this doesn't belong here, also, go to a fucking cafe you mook
>>
>>9391249

Do you ever take a seat and try to think through your crippling autism or does the stick in your ass make things too difficult
>>
File: 1414491791200.jpg (51KB, 720x543px) Image search: [Google]
1414491791200.jpg
51KB, 720x543px
>go to the "quiet" area of the library
>some chinese guy is watching youtube videos on his laptop and talking to his girlfriend in a loud voice

Seriously people will take cellphone calls in the middle of the stacks, do these people not understand what "silent study only" means?
>>
This is one of my old topics reposted by soneone else
>>
>>9391249
>>9391446
Yeah I saw this posted before. Wtf you do this
>>
>>9391446
>>9391543
Stop bumping, samefag. Nobody wants your autism here. Go away.
>>
>>9391543

I didn't post this topic. I am now the driving around with nothing to do guy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.