[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello again /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Zoran_Music_self-portrait_1997.jpg (120KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
Zoran_Music_self-portrait_1997.jpg
120KB, 319x400px
Let me start out by saying that I suffer from depression and anxiety and I'm not really interested in anything, really.

That being stated, I would like to become interested in something but I don't know where to start. So if you would, please give me a universal book about subjects taught in universities, or just a book with a wide variety of subjects that I can look at and maybe interested in?

You know what I'm saying, /lit/?

I'm just trying to look for a book that would show me various subjects in which I may or may not be interested in.
>>
>>9125504
kys
>>
>>9125504

>>>/r9k/

faggot
>>
>>9125504
anatomy of melancholy. good luck. not for plebs.
>>
>>9125510
>>9125511
Alright, I'll leave, if that's what you all want but I thought maybe there would be some insight here

I guess not
>>
File: 1477349217680.jpg (526KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1477349217680.jpg
526KB, 2048x1366px
it is not enough to ask questions
you need to ask the right questions
you want some big answer and "EXISTENTIAL PURPOSE" -- WHAT SHOULD I BE WHEN I GROW UPPPP?
>>philosophy
now stop being a fag there's too much of that on this board as is
>>
>>9125517
This guy isn't memeing, this book is great.

>>9125504
Go to the library, walk through every aisle, pick up anything that you think might have potential. If you're in school go talk to your teachers, ask them what they like about their subject. Teachers make peanuts just for the opportunity to engage with a certain topic, they will have good answers and helpful advice. If neither of these are possible then you could always try getting into literature, I would be happy to give you either some general recommendations or something specific if you have an idea of what you're looking for.

Off the top of my head I know a decent amount about photography, film, lepidoptery, literature, fiction writing, chess, and literary theory so if any of that stuff sounds intriguing I could probably point you in the right direction.
>>
>>9125557
if you're a wimpy baby boy I'm just gonna recommend what is already being spammed on this board rn shamelessly
read meditations it's short, you'll probably dig
>>
>>9125593
glorified mental masturbation self help book, useless for actually solving any real problems.
>>
>>9125599
isn't that what he asked for
>>
>>9125504
The Iliad.

Then read it again.

Then read it again. Then come back.
>>
>>9125504
if you really desire change then seek therapeutic help and be open to taking an antidepressant. telling you from personal experience this is likely your answer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.