[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sffg/ - Science Fiction and Fantasy General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 52

File: T9CmDCE.jpg (4MB, 5198x3527px) Image search: [Google]
T9CmDCE.jpg
4MB, 5198x3527px
Fantasy
Selected:
>https://i.imgur.com/r688cPe.jpg
General:
>https://i.imgur.com/igBYngL.jpg
Flowchart:
>https://i.imgur.com/uykqKJn.jpg

Science Fiction
Selected:
>https://i.imgur.com/A96mTQX.jpg
>https://i.imgur.com/IBs9KE8.jpg
General:
>https://i.imgur.com/r55ODlL.jpg
>https://i.imgur.com/gNTrDmc.jpg

>NPR's Top 100 Science Fiction & Fantasy Books:
>https://i.imgur.com/IJxTQBL.jpg

Previous Thread: >>8884361
>>
Are the flowcharts the essential without no doubt must read fantasy novels?
>>
>>8893690
thats a great image
>>
What is some fantasy with political intrigue?
>>
>>8893791
The Long Price Quartet.
>>
File: 1464193791065.png (4MB, 1600x1992px) Image search: [Google]
1464193791065.png
4MB, 1600x1992px
>>8893740
They're some good ones, yeah, if maybe a bit old. Plenty of other charts floating around too.

>>8893791
Iron Council
>>
>>8893791
Traitor Baru Comorant
Long Price Quartet/The Dagger and Coin series
Tigana
The Foundation Trilogy (it's more scifi though)
>>
>>8893740
A mixed bag. It really depends on what you consider essential to the genre. Because some of the sub genres are so niche that there's literally no example you could give from them that would be considered "must read". NPR's list is almost all extremely famous authors and very well known books, which are generally all good starting places for a total beginner in fantasy. The reddit one has a lot more obscure authors and titles and seems to have deliberately avoided putting some of the more famous authors and books on it, which makes me think it's meant for people already familiar with fantasy and looking for something less well known.
>>
What are your opinions on Joe Ambercrombie?
>>
>>8893908
No real interest in reading his stuff; seems like just another sub-GRRM edgemeister.
>>
>>8893908
The only interesting character in his first law books is Glokta.
>>
>>8893908
quick reads but nothing remotely memorable
>>
What's some good fantasy with a little girl protagonist?
>>
File: 1467506767202.jpg (61KB, 510x680px) Image search: [Google]
1467506767202.jpg
61KB, 510x680px
>>8893961
Pic related.
Godspeaker trilogy
Iron Dragon's Daughter
Black Jewels Trilogy
Abhorsen
His dark materials

>recaptcha is cheese pizza
>>
>>8893961
Why do you want books with loli protag

>>8893972
should have screenshotted
>>
>>8893961
Edgedancer
>>
File: 1469910104859.png (899KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469910104859.png
899KB, 1280x720px
>>8893961
The Obelisk Gate by NK Jemisin.
>>
>>8893974
Because it's a change from the usual and lolis make my dick go dokidoki. Fantasy doesn't have enough lewd little girls because only SJW approved stuff wins awards...
>>
>>8894263
>Not catering to literal pedophiles is a bad thing
>>
>>8894263
>dokidoki
There's only 1 DokiDoki dick I want.
>>
>>8894266
reddit pls leave
>>
>>8894277
Being attracted to little girls is pedophilia, if he said teenagers fine.

This point is reinforced by the fact theres talk of lolis which is literally just straight up pedophilia and when its "Im a 40 year old but loli" bullshit its just a way to feel less bad about wanting to fuck children
>>
>>8894266
Not being realistic is a bad thing. You can bet your ass 12-16 were fucked a lot in the middle ages. A scenario where your father is out working and the girl fucks people behind his back to make extra money is very believable. Seeing something written like this from the girls POV and her inner psychology would be very interesting and engaging if done well. But well, you won't see anything like this published even if it's written amazingly because again, SJW.
>>
>>8894277
>ephebophile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU
>>
Wtf did hiro do. There are no longer yous how will I know which posts are mine?
>>
>>8894300
4chanx

>>8894284
loli is an aesthetic, you're still a pedophile if you're attracted to a 10-year-old that looks fully developed
>>
Any books which are actual science fiction (ie spaceships or aliens etc) but still have magic?
>>
>>8894355
Nethereal.
>>
File: christmas.jpg (309KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
christmas.jpg
309KB, 600x675px
Had these bad boys under the christmas tree. Where do I start? Thinking of starting with Promise of Blood because I've never read "flintlock fantasy" before and it sounds fun.
>>
>>8894366
Jeez, that's enough reading until next Christmas if you savour those books and don't speed through them.
>>
>>8894366
Expanse is the best one here.
>>
>>8894366
I liked Black Prism and Leviathan Wakes. Couldn't finish Promise of Blood and barely got through Emperor's Blade, but had no inclination to read the sequels. Haven't read the other two.
>>
>>8894366
Promise of Blood was pretty fun. McClellan is pretty much the grittier Sanderson all the haters say they wish he'd be.
>>
>>8894366
>>8894444
Seconding the Promise of Blood rec. It's solidly written, there's some interesting world building in a setting and time period that's relatively unique, and it's got some good thematic/magical shit going on regarding revolution and the circumstances of monarchy. It does feel a little bloated during the sequels though.
>>
File: 1443115774190.jpg (11KB, 210x135px) Image search: [Google]
1443115774190.jpg
11KB, 210x135px
>>8894404
>I liked Black Prism
>>
>>8894501
It's very readable, most of the main characters are enjoyable. I'll admit the recent installment was a letdown.
>>
File: warbreakermapsmall.png (401KB, 1024x634px) Image search: [Google]
warbreakermapsmall.png
401KB, 1024x634px
So, some of you read Xeelee: Endurance, right? I'm a bit confused on some parts. I'm not reading all of the stories but I've read a handful thus far.

In the first story, what was up with that ending? Was Virtual Poole somehow the same as Real Poole from Timelike Infinity because wormhole timey-wimey shit?
Also goddommit that story involving the descendants from Raft in Universe Beta was sad with its ending; also didn't even see a point in the story at all other than discussing the Scourge and such.
PeriAndry's Quest didn't seem to have a point to it, either.

Was Xeelee: Exultant any good?
>>
>>8894366
I read everything there except wakes and cold silver. How is cold silver (those who read it) wakes is scifi don't want.
>>
>>8894384
>he reads less than 6 books a year
Pleb
>>
File: 1478151042861.jpg (167KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478151042861.jpg
167KB, 1024x768px
>>8894512
>I'll admit the recent installment was a letdown.
>>
>tfw trudging through Long Sun is a fucking chore

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE FUCKING SACRIFICES GENE THIS BETTER BE WORTH IT
>>
>>8894652
well ... unlike New Sun ... I think Long Sun is worth it if you "get" it, whereas Fifth Head and his earlier work are great even if you don't understand a damn thing. Short Sun is the payoff for Long Sun, a wonderful series. The conclusion of Long Sun is emotionally powerful, but the full weight of it probably doesn't sink in until a second reading.
>>
>>8894652
>he fell for the Wolfe meme
>>
>>8894714

this isn't my first Wolfe. I've read BOTNS, FHOC and Island Of Doctor Death.

This is just his first work where I'm struggling to keep reading. It seems so...subpar.
>>
Think I get away with calling video games "Vidya" in my 150-200yr near-future setting? Seems cheeky.
>>
>>8894652
I quit reading halfway.

Loved BOTNS; but Long Sun was unsubtle, uninteresting, and as far as my headcanon is concerned, never happened. All the ambiguity of BOTNS is lost.
>>
One thing, as a woman, that bothers me. Is the lack of disturbance towards the concept of pregnancy in novels. Seriously, it's like nobody considers it. Especially given how little of a choice there was in the far past towards our rights and unwillingness. It's terrible body horror shit. It's demeaning, dehumanizing, it fucks up what you look like forever. It breaks your pelvis in microfractures. It's just, awful through and through with some positive elements.

But I don't like how it isn't explored, demeaning and dehumanizing labor we have no choice but to be put through is a concept I don't that's ever been handeled well or properly. Maybe it's me, it's a deep seated fear of not being understood, that men's desires for heirs in the past, or just their mindless desires in the present, override our own autonomy and emotions towards them, making you feel like you don't see in them what they see in you.

I don't know what I'm saying. I just wish women weren't constantly written as "Men! But different!", and not facing the grimey slimey disturbing bullshit dealt with is. Or how we're forced into believing its acceptable after shock and sobbing of it wear off as a child, for some people, and for many people, it doesn't wear off. This was even more prevalent in the past I'm assuming given the lack of choice involved.
>>
>>8894836
Fair points.

But I write space scifi, so unless you want to discuss birth in zero-g with me, I can't really help.
>>
File: 1482372864278.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1482372864278.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>8894848

>he fell for it
>>
>>8894709
This
>>8894832
I also found Long Sun disappointing when I was reading it. Short Sun makes up for it though, and unfortunately you kind of have to read Long Sun to get anything out of Short Sun.
>>
>>8894852
Even if it's a troll, it's not exactly wrong. Despite being a steaming sack of shit, Promethius really revolted me with the caesarian scene. It is body horror in a way, and as a man it's something I've never really considered.

It should be GRI and S, stillbirth.
>>
this thread's tanking hard

sanderson or wolfe?
>>
>>8895172
Neither.
>>
>>8895172
And.
>>
Any Manly Wade Wellman fans around? His John the Balladeer stories are like Mushishi starring Johhny Cash.
>>
>>8895172

I read and enjoy both.
>>
When you faggots recommended Prince of Nothing, were you rusing me? I hate every single character and don't care about the shitty Fantasy-Noun clusterfuck world. About 1/10 through first volume.
>>
Why are all mythological objects in fiction either swords, armor, books or rings?

Where are the enchanted pistols or eyeglasses or lighters?
>>
>>8895285

It's shit and only pretentious hipsters like it, which is why it's so highly praised here.
>>
>>8895294
Magic realism and Neal Gaiman.
>>
>>8895294
There are enchanted pistols in The High House, and one of the main artifacts is a key-ring. It's not even magical realism.
>>
>>8895206
I read Sherlock Holmes and the War of the Worlds a while back, thought it was OK if a bit campy.
>>
>>8894836
Shut up goy, the only way a female character can be good is if she's strong, i.e. behaves in such a way that nothing defining her has anything to do with her being female. Women are just decoy men and are empowered through committing physical violence, we're all the same, etc.
>>
>>8895338
The thing about this that makes me ree is that "strong female character" is in fact a good thing, but the term's been twisted beyond recognition - it was originally supposed to mean "strongly WRITTEN", i.e. someone with internal complexity/depth, but of course hacks took it to mean "every female character must be LITERALLY tough and strong" and churned out this featureless army of "badass girl" stereotypes to flood the market. Actual strongly-written female characters like Granny Weatherwax or Bellis Coldwine are actually rarer than they were before.
>>
Locke Lamora wasn't as twisty and duplicitous as I was led to believe with the Ocean's Eleven comparisons, nor that good for that matter.

Twists are now so prevalent within stories it seems, that they are either obvious from the first foreshadowing hints or victim to readers always guessing at grand reveals.
>>
>>8895450
I like Granny Weatherwax but she was pretty much Pratchett's self-insert.
>>
>>8895457
>self-instering as a woman

Hot
>>
File: 1469634831939.jpg (111KB, 834x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469634831939.jpg
111KB, 834x1000px
>People refer to Pratchett in the past tense
>>
>>8895450
Aren't all the witches in Discworld literally strong and tough?
>>
>>8895476
Not really, it's more a "down-home folksy wisdom" sort of thing. Tiffany in particular is inexperienced and tends to rely on the Nac Mac Feegles.
>>
>>8895489
Sure, but they're all dangerous aren't they? It's been about a decade since I read those books, but I recall people either fearing or greatly respecting them, to the degree that they could lie on the ground in a magical coma for hours without being bothered.
>>
>start new Malazan book
>the only new map is of a city
Erikson is doing this on purpose right? He knows people are trying to figure out how all the various continents go together and deliberately has his maps only give you tiny snippets.
>>
File: Reading order.png (977KB, 1173x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Reading order.png
977KB, 1173x1600px
>>8894570
Goddommit one of you motherfuckers better answer me.
>>
>>8895654
Sorry senpai, all I've read is Vacuum Diagrams. Keep meaning to get back into it though.
>>
>>8895172
Wolfe, no contest.
>>
>Martin will be the final celebrity death of 2016
>>
>>8895172
>anime or literature?
>>
>>8895748
More like
>anime or church?
>>
>>8893908
First Law Trilogy is alright, goes downhill though
rest of his stuff is awful
just my opinion bro
>>
>>8895759
Are you retarded? His standalones in the First Law world are superior to the trilogy.
>>
File: 4132.png (59KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
4132.png
59KB, 500x319px
>>8895762
nice try, but I don't want to read five hundred pages of quirky cosca humor.
Also the old revenge/who am i? plot-lines were already done in the First Law
there isn't a single memorable character from the stand-alones
>>
As someone who never has read Wheel of Time, I can't imagine an author switch in the midst of a series. Wasn't Sanderson's style jarring to read when you were so comfortable with Jordanian writing, or was Brandon able to replicate the same feel and flow as his predecessor?
>>
>>8894836
Well yeah, but consider this: why would writing about pregnancy be relevant to the character? If she's the strong female character you want to read about so much, then a pregnancy will only confine her to her home and looking after the child until it's big enough to look after itself.
One thing you could do is write about a fantasy female character that used to be a hero and goes to war, then gets raped by enemy troops, becomes pregnant, and then has to somehow find a way to continue her life while the war is still raging around her and the kingdom is falling apart (come to think about it, that does sound kinda cool).

The Witcher books do have a character who gets pregnant and then suffers a miscarriage during battle, so the theme is not skimmed over.
Also, all memes aside, read Le Guin's novel "Tehanu", it's about one of the female characters from her previous life and how her life changed after she married and had kids. It's not overly graphic but it might be what you're looking for.

>inb4 this is just some stale pasta and I'm being horribly meme'd
>>
>>8896055
>>inb4 this is just some stale pasta and I'm being horribly meme'd
It is, and you are.
>>
>>8896000
Jordan had a very plain and readable style. Not very hard to imitate. If you paid really close attention you might be able to notice differences but the prose is meant to be invisible. WoT is all about its plot and characters, so mostly what you'd be looking for is consistency in characterization and pacing. Fortunately Sanderson is pretty good at action scenes and knows a thing or to about moving characters around a map as the plot requires, so he did a pretty good job at playing with Jordan's pieces.
>>
Anyone else reading horrible fantasy books just for shits and giggles?
>pic related
The fact that its self published says it all.
>>
>>8896086
my work here is done.
>>
>>8896171
Malazan fan fiction?
>>
>>8896171
>Anyone else reading horrible fantasy books just for shits and giggles?

isn't that the point of this general?
>>
Hello, I'm looking for a fantasy book with a wizard and an apprentice, or any book involving magic schools.
I've read "The Magicians" by Lev Grossman and found it to be mediocre. I've read HP as well but I prefer something with more darker elements and themes.
>>
>>8896244
Name of the Wind
>>
>>8893827
Blindsight and the sequel spooked me good.
>>
>>8896244
Uprooted
>>
>come to /sffg/
>CTRL+F
>"bakker"
>"0 of 0"

Literally one of the best series of the decade with so much depth you could write a book about it...yet here it's either ignored or " memed" left and right...Disappointing
>>
>>8896396
It's boring.
>>
>>8896383
It's shit. I saw that it won the Nebula Award and I didn't know then that this award means absolutely nothing so I've read that book and it was awful. I understand that Uprooted is a pretty good answer to >>8896244 but I still wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>8896446
Would you provide me with another recommendation then?
>>
>>8896402
go to reddit if you are not willing to write at least a sentence...there you will get a lot of upvotes for your witty 1 word comments!
>>
>>8896470
That is a sentence, as well as three words. Try again.
>>
>>8896470
>>8896478
Please stop your internet dick measuring contest and go to bed children.
>>
File: Little_Big_novel_cover.jpg (13KB, 200x307px) Image search: [Google]
Little_Big_novel_cover.jpg
13KB, 200x307px
I made a thread about this before I saw this one.

Just wanna know if this is easy/enjoyable to read because I want something comfy
>>
>>8896504
It's Deep Literary Fiction so no.
>>
Anyone in /sffg/ want to read my science fantasy short story set in the Neolithic?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h4Hy005NvMhWROb49AbejNNYS3Jl5B5_jcpWkcCImjg/edit?usp=sharing

I'm going to be expanding it to submit to a writing contest but I think it works in this format as well.
>>
File: fffffffffff.jpg (103KB, 790x514px) Image search: [Google]
fffffffffff.jpg
103KB, 790x514px
Can anyone recommend a decent fantasy book that is not naive - at least in the way the world, society, politics work. Grim setting is appreciated. I'd enjoy a well developed universe.

Bonus points (but those are not necessary) if:
- it's a space sci-fi with spaceships and shit
- has a protagonist that is not retarded or at least stops being retarded
- has an interesting political intrigue
>>
Any fantasy book where a young (male) student and his mentor(female) fall in love?
>>
>>8896574
Prince of Nothing
>>
>>8896577
I'm interested in how this could be done without it being overly "cheesy".
>>
>>8896583
Who cares? I like my Cheese
>>
>>8896577
You can try the Trysmoon saga but be warned shit is anime as fuck.

MC falls in love with the princess but she's engaged to the savior of the world, so he fucks her Milf mother instead.

Solid pleb trash though
>>
>>8896581
The introduction seems nice - I will try it.
>>
File: elantris_map_10yr_color_ebook.jpg (932KB, 2323x1721px) Image search: [Google]
elantris_map_10yr_color_ebook.jpg
932KB, 2323x1721px
>>8895667
Timelike Infinity and Ring were really good, but Ring was where it's at.

>you'll never fuck Skipper-of-Rope
>>
Hey /ssfg/, I have a question about writing and prose
How do you convey urgency in writing? Everytime I attempt something with urgency it comes out like, "Suddently, a gun shot rang out from the crowd" or something along those lines, it just feels slightly drab
Any thoughts or helpful recommendationsc?
>>
>>8896779
Not the writing general, there is a thread up for that. Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>8896784
Sorry, looked for it but I must have looked poorly, I came here as a second option because this is primarily about fictional works
>>
>>8896792
You should kill yourself for shitposting here
>>
File: English_Bulldog_about_to_sleep.jpg (946KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
English_Bulldog_about_to_sleep.jpg
946KB, 1600x1064px
Is it too late to start writing when you're already an adult? ;..;
>>
>>8896958
Can you not read that the OP is about /sffg/ and not your writing ambitions?
>>
>>8896244
Name of the Wind but its terrible.
Shaman's Crossing but its her worst book (still okay desu).
>>
>>8896508
may as well
>>
>>8896994
The Name of the Wind is NOT terrible. You fags just can't handle the fact that you want to be Kvothe, so you project your self-hatred unto him. And so what if I wrote the main character as my own egoic identity? The book is a best seller. People identified with it, which means it's great because it says something deep about the human condition. Seriously, Patrick Rothfuss is a genius.
>>
>>8897050
I have to agree that the Name of the Wind is not terrible. I thought it was, but then I read Wise Man's Fear and I found out what terrible truly means.

>becoming accepted by muh grorious samurai culture
>being cringiily handpicked by a literal sex goddess
>no plot development whatsoever
>>
Any recommendations for mecha or military scifi? Just finished the Red Rising trilogy but wasn't too enthused by its fantastic elements and its watered down political intrigue.
>>
>>8897050
>You fags just can't handle the fact that you want to be Kvothe

But what if I don't want to be an angsty sex God?
>>
>>8897210
This is why your father is disappointed in you
>>
>>8897050
Name of the Wind was not terrible.
Wise Man Fear is the biggest piece of shit in existence.
>>
File: 1474050248206.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1474050248206.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>8897050
>the fact that you want to be Kvothe
>>
>>8897050
Dude, I can literally name you 100 characters I'd rather be than being Kvothe.
>>
File: 988885282.31908.1[1].jpg (28KB, 300x499px) Image search: [Google]
988885282.31908.1[1].jpg
28KB, 300x499px
Is this good?
>>
>>8897250
>Kvothe
>a character

More like a loosely-bundled assortment of godlike powers and skills wrapped around a human flesh sack.
>>
>>8897293
Mary Sue: The Experience: The Novel
>>
>>8894862
Gen's still doing ok. Saw him and chatted briefly
with him at a small regional con in Oct '16.
>>
>>8896574
Alastair Reynolds, his Revelation Space universe might be what you're after as it fits your description in my opinion. It's pretty fleshed out with books and shorter fiction. You could start with the titular novel, or Chasm City, or the short novella Diamond Dogs to get a taste.
>>
Anyone here read McCammon's Swan Song? I'm going through the audiobook right now and it feels like a budget Stephen King novel...but goddammit I can't stop listening because I'm a sucker for apocalyptic Stand-y shit.
>>
File: 1481497095274.jpg (433KB, 1680x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1481497095274.jpg
433KB, 1680x1260px
>>8894784
>>8894652
>>
>>8896577
It's fantasy in it's broadest terms but tampa by alisha nutting.
>>
>>8897181
Neal Asher and Bv Larson are both military sci-fi
Bv Larson has a mech series too.
Enjoy
>>
File: 154022_s0.jpg (80KB, 492x750px) Image search: [Google]
154022_s0.jpg
80KB, 492x750px
As someone who's somewhat interested in Warhammer 40k, are the novels a decent place to start?

I don't really know shit about the series or universe. Is there a decent place to start as far as the novels go?
>>
>>8898274
Dan Abnett is great, the rest are mediocre for the most part. I highly recommend you start with Abnett. I love his Gaunt's Ghost series particularly, though if you want to learn about the universe then probably start with the Horus Heresy stuff.
>>
>>8894836
Thanks man. I had almost forgotten this one.
>>
>reading Memories of Ice
So let me get this straight. There was no plot to kill the Bridgeburners. It was all a horrible accident and Tayschrenn is just a huge fuck up? Is that right? Is he aware he almost got Laseen assassinated over this?
>>
>>8898274
Read first 3 books of horus heresy
>>
Anybody got a fantasy book flowchart at hand?
>>
Does anyone have links to long, scathing, and well-articulated / justified criticism of bad fantasy novels (Eragon, Name of the Wind, etc.) they like?
>>
>>8898366
I'm reading Malazan right now and I just started Memories of Ice. Can you please spoiler stuff about it in the future? I'd really appreciate it.
>>
File: 1483000896567-1811586026.jpg (54KB, 412x412px) Image search: [Google]
1483000896567-1811586026.jpg
54KB, 412x412px
You are in the tavern and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?
>>
File: scifi writers btfo.jpg (162KB, 1024x912px) Image search: [Google]
scifi writers btfo.jpg
162KB, 1024x912px
>>8898522
I've got a short scathing parody of the entire sci-fi genre, does that help?
>>
File: 1476447630669.png (65KB, 1018x552px) Image search: [Google]
1476447630669.png
65KB, 1018x552px
>>
File: 1468678368075.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468678368075.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>8898611
>calling out Google in 1953

Pretty impressive.
>>
File: 1467069403450.jpg (710KB, 449x3146px) Image search: [Google]
1467069403450.jpg
710KB, 449x3146px
>>8898522
>>
>>8898611
>>8898620
>>8898626
These are great.
Even though I've already read them before.
>>
>>8898582
take chorae from my breeches
>>
File: 1469221286207.png (395KB, 825x1585px) Image search: [Google]
1469221286207.png
395KB, 825x1585px
>>8898522
>>
Bump for >>8897253
>>
>>8896779
Imagine yourself in that crisis situation, and the thoughts that would run through your head. Action is measured by its reaction, primerilly in people.
>>
>>8898663
This review is written by Conjueror-sama.

Conjueror-sama is a professional translator from Japanese who chose to focus on visual novels. Thanks to him you can enjoy works like Tokyo Babel or Himawari: Pebble in the Sky in English.

Please support currently on-going Kickstarter for Dies Irae translation by him.
>>
>>8898582
>implying you have the ability to choose what to do
>>
Tell me what you think about Terry Goodkind.
>>
>>8894263
I can tell from this post that you're the kind of person who will never actually get around to reading any of this stuff but you'll just keep a list of books you intend to read "someday" but you never do because you spend all your time shitposting on 4chan and playing mediocre Japanese video games.
>>
>>8898582
>Unzip muh second inutterables
>>
>>8893690
Why are science fiction and fantasy in the same general? It's convenient for me since those are basically the only two genres I read, but I don't understand why they'd be combined.
>>
>>8899431
They're both magic, just one is explained while the other isn't. And as you noticed with yourself the readership overlaps.
>>
File: TheMagicians.jpg (23KB, 220x338px) Image search: [Google]
TheMagicians.jpg
23KB, 220x338px
Thoughts on this? I've just started it Is the tv series any good?
>>
>>8899440
>They're both magic, just one is explained while the other isn't.
While I get what you're trying to say, this is kind of a nonsense statement. Some fantasy novels put a ton of thought into explaining magic.
>>
>>8896396
>bakker
bakker, my dear, you already know what i'm gonna post.

>>>/out/
>>
>>8899463
Both are shit.
>>
>>8899504
They are both fantasy. One is scientific in its approach, the other is mystical. Sometimes they overlap.
>>
>>8899463
>let's take all of the fun out of Harry Potter
>add a bunch of telling and remove all of the showing
>make the MC a cunt
the book in a nutshell
>>
>>8899372
Kahlan is mai /lit/ waifu. Goodkind is insane though.
>>
>>8899463
>Thoughts on this?

The first novel is the only backwards Harry Potter one, the other two are straight up and sort of cheesy.

>Is the tv series any good?

Nope
>>
File: Hyperion.jpg (551KB, 1500x1137px) Image search: [Google]
Hyperion.jpg
551KB, 1500x1137px
>>8893690
What are some other books which deal with globalization?
Also are the other books worth reading?
>>
>come to /sffg/ to find books to read
>everyone hates everything and nothing is worthwhile
Sounds about right
>>
>>8897097
>>8897210
>>8897243
>>8897247
>>8897250
I'm disappointed /sffg/. You all missed the fact that it was a joke post and even missed the inserted Bakker meme
>And so what if I wrote the main character as my own egoic identity?
>I
>>
>>8900099
I think most people got it, but the urge to shit on Rothfuss was too strong to express acknowledgement. Nice dubs.
>>
>>8900167
Nothing bring a sffg together like shitting on rothfuss
>>
File: 14822990856091367517452.jpg (19KB, 290x261px) Image search: [Google]
14822990856091367517452.jpg
19KB, 290x261px
How can anagogic cucks even compete?
>>
>>8899431
Because sci-fi can't generate enough discussion to survive on its own. They tried splitting off once and the sci fi general died within a week due to nobody participating. So they came back here. Like you though there's people who read both so fantasy fans don't really care if they post here.
>>
>>8900013
Ringworld.
>>
>>8900249
Don't bully the poor manlet
>>
>A Darker Shade of Magic: BAD
>The Fall Of House Cabal: BAD

now what?
>>
>>8900260
yeah but quantity of discussion doesn't equal quality. there's more fantasy shitposting than scifi

thanks for letting us parasite off you though <3
>>
What fantasy series do you guys consider are better than game of thrones?
>>
>>8900291
>child fondler
>poor
He is damned for good reason.
>>
>>8900348
Ones that have ending
>>
>>8900350
>implying implications
>>
>>8898611
>my breath froze into pink pretzels

kek
>>
Anybody got some shit they want to post?

I'm in the mood for reading other people's stuff, in an attempt to improve my own prose.

Sci fi, specially space stuff preferred. But if it's <2-4000 words I'll crunch anything.
>>
>>8900684
Wrong thread.
>>
File: 8a9.png (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8a9.png
53KB, 500x500px
>Reading volume 3 of LoGH
>it's constant pic related
It's pretty good,but mentioning Kircheis becomes a parody of itself after a while honestly.
>>
File: arelon_map_10yr_color_ebook.jpg (570KB, 1640x2438px) Image search: [Google]
arelon_map_10yr_color_ebook.jpg
570KB, 1640x2438px
The stories involving Old Earth in Xeelee: Endurance were neat.
>>
File: 1483047959256-541457399.jpg (50KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483047959256-541457399.jpg
50KB, 266x400px
GET FUCKING HYPED
>>
>>8901013
What is with these shit ass covers?
>>
>>8898274
Caiaphas Cain is great, he's basically Flashman but not a terrible person.
>>
>>8901094
>the continuing adventures of a man trapped in tableware
>>
>>8900816
>LoGH
I've been searching for an epub version of these novels for weeks now, can't seem to find shit.
>>
File: IMG_20161229_225337.jpg (804KB, 2880x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_225337.jpg
804KB, 2880x1728px
Rate lads, just bought them
Sorry for shit quality
>>
>>8901339
Whoops
>>
What is some fantasy literature where there are plenty of races and interactions between races? The whole humans-only branch of fantasy isn't my cup of tea.
>>
Boys, is The Left Hand of God a good series?
>>
God dammit. I just got back to writing and it only took one single session for my prose to return to shit!

Why can't I just be good for once?
>>
>>8901457
No one fucking cares retard, go to the writing thread.
>>
when designing a spaceship crew, what's the most important factor

position?
job?
gender?
race?
nationality?
>>
>>8901542
see
>>8901463
>>
>>8901554
>>8901463
I bet you're a real buzz at parties.
Salty you can't write you own? :'(
>>
>>8901457
>>8901463
>>8901542
>>8901554
>>8901576
Stop shit posting, kill yourselves.
>>
All memes aside is To Kill A God worth reading?
>>
>>8901717
no
>>
>>8900249
>Achamian is a Ketyai, basically the Indians of PoN
>portrayed as a white Jewish male
Triggered.
>>
>>8901359
Please respond.
>>
>>8901339
do u live in australia
>>
>>8901235
First three are on Goddess if you're in the club.
>>
>>8901339
Do tell me how the Battles of Tolkein is.
>>
>>8901359
Try science fiction.
>>
>>8901717
No one has, no one's going to pay ten bucks for a meme book.
>>
File: IMG_7193.jpg (39KB, 313x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7193.jpg
39KB, 313x475px
Who is ready for more YA romeaboo space LARPing?
>>
File: 1480117328764.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1480117328764.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>8901869
Well, that's sad really, i don't know what that is. I suppose you can't share the epubs, right? It's fine if you don't, thanks for the information anyway.
>>
>>8902020
Born ready.
>mfw the outer system Golds come in and wreck Darrow's face repeatedly
>>
>>8902059
It's the private server we set up after Mangatraders went down, but there's light novels on there as well.
https://manga.madokami.al/READ.txt
don't tell nobody
>>
I got Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman and didn't read that it was the "Author's preferred text"

Does this matter for this book?

Does it matter in most cases? Is it usually better or worse?
>>
>>8902201
In that case it's just a bit longer iirc - the book version of Neverwhere was rushed to coincide with the BBC adaptation (kind of like the Clarke/Kubrick deal for 2001) so he didn't get to include all the little scenes he wanted.
>>
File: 1480345374171.gif (14KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1480345374171.gif
14KB, 250x242px
>>8901869
I don't know if you're still here, anon. But... あなたは私を幸せな気分になる。
>>
>>8902296
I am always here, if your heart can believe.
>>
>>8901359
Malazan Book of the Fallen has races out the ass, most of the main cast is human though. Off the top of my head there are 14 named races I can remember, but some of those are sub-races or descendants of "elder races."
>>
>>8901359
If you can move to science fiction the well world series by jack l. Chalker has what you're looking for.
>>
>>8894355
The book of the new sun
Though sometimes it's hard to tell if a thing is magic or technology
>>
>>8901359

The word you're looking for is species.
>>
what does /sffg/ think of solarpunk settings and urban jungles?

I keep having dreams of landscapes like this. One in which battery park city had become a terraced hanging gardens built in a baroque style with this exotic grocery store occupying a 4-story glass tower overlooking a nonexistent river that has tropical fruits you can't find anywhere else in new york. There was another where my childhood apartment complex had become the inspiration for the setting of a power rangers movie (no, I can't explain it), but the cafes down the block had been built like japanese taverns and pink-blossomed vines had engulfed towers of blue and yellow bricks

I have images in my head of the streets having a canopy, vines crawling up the sides of brownstones, some roads being replaced by babbling streams and ever-purple jacarda branches blending seamlessly with japanese and art nouveau architecture, or towhouses plated with synthetic mother of pearl
>>
Is setting a novel entirely in Ulthar a guarantee that it will never be published?
>>
>>8902759
Why not just set it in not-Ulthar? Zulthar?
>>
>>8902803
If I'm going to build on lovecraft I should at least have the decency to be honest about it
>>
>>8902759
Nah. If anything the Lovecraftiana market's booming right now.
>>
Which Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy book is the best? I'm almost done the first one and it's pretty okay so far. Does it get better, worse, or stay around the same?
>>
>>8902837
IIRC second and third are as good or better, 4 and 5 are worse and kind of depressing. 6 should never have been made but it could have worked out if Adams had been the one to write it
>>
>>8902860
>4 and 5 are worse and kind of depressing
Depressing because they were worse or actually depressing?
>>
>>8902837
I haven't read them for like a decade but I remember liking 2 and 3 just as much as 1, even though they have nowhere near as much popular acclaim.
>>
>>8902869
depressing because the cast is split up, making you realize how much of the humor came from interactions and not merely clever descriptions
>>
>>8900090
>the vocal minority is the final voice.
>>
>>8900090
4chan is not the best place to find people agreeing on things. Try some other site like Google
>>
File: 1463669729341.png (231KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
1463669729341.png
231KB, 333x499px
>>8902837
The first is the best. The second and third were ok and the sixth was by a person who clearly has never written a fanfic before and thus tried extremely hard to shoehorn as many references in from the old series as possible rather than pay any sort of attention to the plot.

There's also the stuff that Adams did for Doctor Who like the following Doctor Who episode which was eventually adapted by Adams into Dirk Gently but the original is also pretty amusing (although dated and not quite as good as the other Who books).
>>
>>8901912
Someone has and gave a lengthy review.
>>
>>8902913
So the 6th isn't worth reading? Am I missing anything important if I stop at 5?
>>
>>8899463
Starts good then flops. Magical academy is very cozy setting indeed, lets pretend that 2 last books don't exists.
>>
File: 145834614416745.jpg (2MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
145834614416745.jpg
2MB, 2400x2400px
>>8901359
>>
>>8902918
I bought 6 and thought it was pretty bad. In fact I feel that the entire series pretty much went downhill after 3 although it has been years since I read the series.

The sixth book is by Eoin Colfer and he is Adams' inferior when it comes to writing.
>>
>>8902918
So Long and Thanks for All the Fish is a sort of romantic interlude, while Mostly Harmless is the darkest of the bunch. He did run out of steam with those last two imo, but there's some good bits.
But all these years later, I can't really recall too much of them.
Random was interesting. I wish he'd have done more with her.
>>
>>8901235
I said fuck it and bought it.
>>
>>8902913
That's Gareth!
>>
>>8902916
The author.
>>
>>8903102
Cheers, Jon Blum
>>
>>8902916
That was me taking a nasty Amazon review for someone's stream-of-consciousness book and changing the name. I even got the name wrong.
>>
>>8902983
So Long and Thanks for All the Fish is actually one of my favorites in the whole series. I always got the impression he intended to end the series once and for all there (and I swear I read a statement by Adams somewhere that supported this) and that Mostly Harmless only happened because the series was so popular and he couldn't resist the money. Which is why he made it so dark, as kind of a "fuck you." And then he felt bad and planned to write another someday but died before that could happen so that Irish fuck popped up and wrote his fanfiction.
>>
This is going to sound silly, but I am completely serious. What are some novels you'd recommend that have "epic" writing? Doesn't matter if it's sci-fi or fantasy, I just want to read something that feels cool to read.

I don't know if that makes sense, but for example, if you read visual novels, "chuunige" like Tokyo Babel or Dies Irae or Muramasa are along the lines of what I'm thinking of.
>>
>>8903834
Titus Groan (Gormenghast series)
>>
>>8902961
This is why you can't trust bookcovers. That cover looks great but I bet the books are shit.
>>
>>8903859
>This is why you can't trust bookcovers.
>Btw I haven't read this book but it's shit
what?
>>
>>8903129
Naw the review said how shit the book was.
>>
>>8903834
I actually just finished reading The Wizard of Earthsea and I think it's just what you're after. It's written in a very heightened style, with lots of anachronistic phrasing that gives it a really mythic feeling.
>>
File: Gormenghast Park.jpg (257KB, 1080x1599px) Image search: [Google]
Gormenghast Park.jpg
257KB, 1080x1599px
>>8903852
>starting the new years with this shit
>>
>>8903862
>/sffg/ in a nutshell
They don't read Brent Weeks because of the cover they call it "edgy", they then talk about how bad and edgy the author is without reading a single sentence.
You would think that a general about genre fiction would know not to judge a book by it's cover .
>>
>>8903878
I read the first page of his book on amazon and can confirm that it is in fact edgy and extremely badly written.
>>
>>8903878
Judging by the cover is essential in genre fiction. If it is marketed for retards, the book is retarded.
>>
>The unhewn throne chronicles

What am I in for?
>>
>>8902715
Pretty

Drowning World, Ballard
>>
Give me (you)s please! It's been two days since I last received a (you). I can't live without (you)s! Please give me a (you)!
>>
>>8902961
I am disappointed that these are audiobook covers
>>
>>8903977
We're getting the (You)s back soon anon. Don't fret
>>
File: 14563147677897.jpg (212KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
14563147677897.jpg
212KB, 1000x1000px
>>8903859
Jack Vance is fascinating for the purpose of request. Book resembles national geographic films about exotic countries, his writing resonates like his was reporter sent with filming crew, only he was not and just saw all this in "crystal ball".
>>
>>8903880
>one page = criticism for an entire book
Do you even read or are you here for just memes like the persons I see in the confession threads?
How can someone who avidly reads, say with a straight face that he judged an entire book/series by reading the first page alone?
Books like botns or Jonathan strange and Mr N should be shit for you too if you go by "your" one page rule.
>>
>>8903834
You're after Vellum by Hal Duncan.
>>
>>8904047
>Books like botns or Jonathan strange and Mr N should be shit for you too if you go by "your" one page rule.
Nope, both have decent writing and sentence structure on the first page. Weeks writing is terrible and there's no indication why it would randomly completely change from one page to the other except if if it was a multi-authored book and he only wrote the first page. Which of course isn't the case, so it stays shit.
If you think otherwise feel free to paste a page/screenshot from the book that you think is beautifully written, but chances are that you just like the badness and no such thing can be found inside.
>>
>>8903924
Gay, rape, no incest (unless you talk about those decades old creatures that were inbreeding).
Great written female characters except the third book which is shit and is all about fratricidial whores.
Being blue balled by the lack of pantheon appearance.
Enjoy
adare genocide best day of my life
>>
File: agrippa3.jpg (532KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
agrippa3.jpg
532KB, 900x1200px
>>8902186
>ywn join the Moon Lords on a holy crusade to rid the inner worlds of genetic upstarts
>>
>>8903852
>>8903872
>>8904056
Thanks for the suggestions. Took a look at the first few pages of each of these and they're quite different from each other but they all seem like they'll work for me.

This is my first time here so I don't know if I'm being memed on with any of these recommendations, but I'll still read them all regardless.
>>
>>8904058
You are just a fucking pseudo intellectual.
You see everyone praise botns/Jonathon &norrell called it as close to literary genre fiction and jumped on the wagon.
You see a lot of people(sometimes the same 1 or 3 persons) shit on Brent Weeks and you decided that it was shit.
I got your number now fagget. You're the one that asks if "this" book is good and then ask then explain the cons and pros. You then parrot that person's post word for word like an objective truth like the fucking pleb you are.
Can't form your own opinion plz kys
>>
>>8904110
Come back and say if you felt memed with titus groan
>>
>>8904112
Nice projections. I looked at the first page myself and concluded that it was shit. It's your problem that you can't handle things you like being called shit, as well as being attracted to shit.
>>
>>8903834
Lovecraft's At The Mountains Of Madness desu. Antarctic explorations of mysterious alien ruins is quite epic.

>>8902715
as>>8903932 says, get some JG Ballard in you for surrealist images of vegetation combined with civilisation, iguanas in boardroom offices, overgrown hotels, etc.

Brian Aldiss also has a story of a future Earth covered in oversized vegetation, Hothouse.

>>8902759
It's a guarantee that at least five or so Lovecraft anoraks will read it, if it's not too large.
>>
Are there any recommendable /sffg/ stories that can be read in a very accesible pdf?
>>
>>8904253
/sffg/ anthologies wouldn't be all that difficult to make, actually. Gather up recommended stories, slap some clipart on it, harvest blurbs from anons, host it somewhere and put it in the sticky. I could do something like that. Of course you'll all call me a faggot but I accept it, in the 4chan Kalahari the meat must be insulted after all.
>>
I need a really gripping book to listen to at work to pass the time but I can't decide on one to listen to

help /sffg/
>>
>>8902296
>You become me happy feeling.

What did you mean by this? Or in more helpful terms, you should review the difference between になる and にする. And perhaps the two main tenses in Japanese.
>>
>>8903834
You sound like you never read Muramasa and Dies Irae.
>>
>>8904308
>audiobooks

absolute fucking scum
>>
>>8904457
>at work
I can't exactly read at work you dunce
>>
>>8904483
Work instead
>>
>>8904308
Seems truckers really like the Deathland books.
>>
>>8904089
>Adare

REEEEEEE
>>
http://www.e-reading.club/book.php?book=81312

Is this the real deal?
>>
>>8904848
Russians don't care about piracy.
>>
>>8904902
Conversely, I care about how much space books occupy in my house and I'll use ruski apathy to my advantage by not having to place another multiple-volume series on my shelf
>>
>friend suddenly starts complaining about people being solipsistic
>That people who really think like that are stupid
>Say: "yea, thought I was the only one calling them stupid"
>he doesn't understand the joke

Was are some solipsistic fantasy novels?
>>
>>8904598
He tried not to become the next Rothfuss / GURM and made his work worst.
Both powder mage and unhewn throne's third book seemed rushed to me. They wanted to reach their deadline and fugged the entire story over.
>>
Have some free time want to give me some memes or spurdos to make poorly?
>>
>>8905169
Can you make some Malazan ones?
>>
>>8905169
Make a "Freedom Ain't Free" with some cosmere character
>>
>>8905203
can't draw so I will badly shoop somebody's drawing with the spurdo meme
>>
>>8905201
write it and I will see what I can do.
Do the big dick guy pung or w/e his name is.

Will try to do the sanderson someone make a few weeks ago
>>
Thoughts on this author. Read a few of his books and they struck me as very political.
>>
>>8905224
Slow
moving

Drier than I used to think possible. He has neat ideas sometimes but he hangs over them and drags them out, plus he does that stupid thing with religious folks where they're good people inside if the enlightened atheists trick them into thinking their god sent them humanist revelations.

I didn't like him.
>>
>>8905218

Rebellion Ain't free. The seven holy cities gotta be litterd with the blood of Mezla. Empress Laseen aka "Surly" is not my Falah'd. she is an assassin and probbaly a usurper as well :DD. Sha'ik and dryjhna not coltain and the 7th ok. praise the whirlwind.

Just put a telaba on a spurdo and call it a day if you want
>>
File: Sanderson Spurdo.jpg (66KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
Sanderson Spurdo.jpg
66KB, 853x543px
>>8905203
Here I know I suck
>>
File: Leoman of the Spurdo.jpg (183KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Leoman of the Spurdo.jpg
183KB, 1024x768px
>>8905280
4 u
>>
Someone asked for a red rising spurdo
I have a template ready just need the words.
>>
File: Red Rising Spurdo Blank.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Red Rising Spurdo Blank.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
>>8905513
>>
>>8905488
Perfect, thanks.
>>
Is it new years in Australia yet?
>>
>>8905959
No it's one more day.
>>
Is the Red Rising Trilogy good? Or is it shit?
>>
>>8906118
Do you like YA?
>>
>>8906123
I can tolerate it if the characters are well developed and flawed
>>
>>8906118
It's GRI APPROVED. Make of that what you will.
>>
Just read Armor, hot damn it was much better than I expected. Starship Troopers is pretty anemic in comparison, anything similar that captures the feeling of interstellar war from the ground perspective that also stands on its own two feet?
>>
>>8906131
Surely you've read The Forever War?
>>
>>8906131
Hammer's Slammers.
>>
>>8905224
Only thing by him that I've read was some scifi story where a agent of the evil Chinese-American empire gets sent to Planet Mormonism where he learns about Freedom. I remember it was very silly and preachy.
>>
Does any one remember when Rend got his first Heron scar?
>>
>>8895457
A self-insert done right
>>
>>8906472
I actually read that one too, didn't like it too much because if I recall correctly there was actually two completely separate and unrelated stories going on.

One with the guy in mormonville discovering a secret Mormon rebellion.

The other with the guy in planet freedom as a spy from space china.

I think he was trying to use one as a foil to the other in retrospect but it didn't really work.
>>
>>8904378
Don't be jealous of someone who can read Japanese.
>>
>>8904110
Cool man, let us know what you think.
>>
File: empress2.jpg (32KB, 311x500px) Image search: [Google]
empress2.jpg
32KB, 311x500px
*tugs god braids*
Which one of you faggets suggested this to me?
The god is blind to you fagget, I hope it devours your godspark and sends you to hell.

I bet those goodreads women aren't talking about her being a rapist well my mind was raped throughout this book. It's trash.
>>
>>8906811
That ain't the WoT
>>
>>8906811
You realize she's the main antagonist right?
>>
>>8906579
I think it was book 2? When he fought Ba'alzamon and then his sword melted, it burned a heron into his palm.
>>
>>8907028
Didn't seem like that in book one. The braid tugging and "god see you" and "precious in his eye" and mother and doom being repeated so much pissed me off. I don't really care about hekat, it's the writing style I can't handle. I read worst characters than hekat.
>>
>>8907107
Hekat's perspective dominates the first book and she's fucking insane. The series is weird in that the entire first novel just sets up the main antagonist and then it jumps perspectives over to the heroes for the last two. Hekat doesn't really reappear in a big way until book 3.
>>
>>8906811
No one suggested it to you and your suffering is entirely your own fault.
>>
So I want to take a break from regular literature and am looking for something really stupid and fun. Like the book version of Gurren Lagann. Anyone got something or me?
>>
>>8907141
Go to the archives and search godspeaker newfag. This was months ago.

>>8907120
Hekat is not the problem. It's the repeating of those phrases that has me bonkers.
>>
>>8907154
>being this butthurt that you yourself decided to read a book
(You)
>>
>>8907157
>attentionwhoring that you are a paying shill
>>
>>8907166
>tfw (You)s are back
>>
>>8907172
Test
>>
File: (you).png (831B, 61x32px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
831B, 61x32px
>>8907179
>>
>>8907179
Yus.
>>
File: 1482913326372.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1482913326372.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>8907179
>>8907183
>>8907189

Anti-shitposters btfo desu
>>
>>8907223
>>8907223
>>8907223
>>8907223

New Thread

>>8907223
>>8907223
>>8907223
>>8907223
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.