[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: soulpurpose.png (32KB, 494x183px) Image search: [Google]
soulpurpose.png
32KB, 494x183px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>the soul purpose

I genuinely can't tell if that's intentional.
>>
>>8754169
Stop posting twitter and facebook posts that trigger you

Take that shit to
>>>/r9k/
>>>/pol/

sage and report
>>
>>8754183
Fuck you, this is important to lit

For example, this post really could have been one sentence.
>Why did he feel the need to make it into 4?

And there are a few semantics questions here.
>What does it mean that chakras don't exist?
>How can they not exist while also being something by a different name serving a different function entirely? (i.e. chakras actually being thought forms created for the "soul purpose of poking holes into your energy fields"?

I am not triggered by the content at all. I follow these kinds of people because I like to hear off the wall stuff every now and then. But the structure and meaning of this post are beyond my comprehension, so I came here.
>>
>>8754206
Then stop using the shitty 'what did he mean by this lol'-"meme". It's usually posted when you just want other people to jerk you off.
>>
>>8754221
Fuck you too. 4chan uses memes as a primary method of transferring meaning. Of course I used a fucking meme.

Here though, I am also asking you to seriously answer the question "what did he mean by this." I am also sharing with the larger community something that I found to be funny and interesting. All of that information was implied in the meme "What did he mean by this?"

There are also some other implied messages that I suppose didn't come across. I was also looking for a light hearted discussion with a few jokes thrown around. I tried to set the tone with my initial post. The fact that I bothered coming here to 4chan at all should have indicated that.

But fuck me, right? No, fuck you, you incessant contrarian. Lighten the fuck up.
>>
>>8754247
>4chan uses memes as a primary method of transferring meaning. Of course I used a fucking meme.
spoken like a true native 4chan visitor. good job, friend. you're learning
>>
>>8754247
No, he's right. Learn to communicate like a real human bean.
>>
>>8754169
>This nigger thinks he is an authority on chakras

This guy is a self righteous piece of shit
>>
>>8754277
>implying he's wrong

You're a cunt, mate. Fuck you and your autism.
>>
>>8754169
that chakras don't do the job for him because they aren't unknowable
>>
>>8754169
He's wrong.
I inject glucose water into my base chakra and it gives me the energy to fuck for days. Makes me make better financial decisions, too.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 218x231px
>>8754496
>Learn to communicate like a real human bean.
What did he mean by this??

Really makes you think huh.
>>
>>8755690
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal human bean
>>
>>8755670
Pseud
>>
>>8755670
kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.