[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write about her, /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
8KB, 500x500px
Write about her, /lit/
>>
>>8506444
A worthless roastwhore like all women.

They are simply inferior
>>
I miss her so god damn much.
She actually loved me.
And I drove her away by being pathetic.
Now I've got in shape, got "cultured", am going back to school.
And she's with someone else.
She pursued me when I was a poor, fat, sad sack of shit so I figured her interest was genuine. I fell for her and I could tell she loved me. Now I'm improving myself and I know I'll never have the courage to talk to her.
>>
who, pikachu?
>>
>>8506444
Daily reminder that woman cannot understand literature so being overly attracted to them is bad
>>
>>8506472
Pikachu isn't female, you fucking idiot. Kys.
>>
>>8506480
Absolutely fucking this.

Women are dumb and shallow. Could you really love a rock? Women are barely conscious
>>
>>8506450
Dude you need to get laid
>>
>>8506480
Is this really amusing for you? I can hardly imagine how bored you must be
>>8506486
But I love pussy
>>
Your taught me a valuable lesson-- there's more to life than big tits.
>>
It's him.
>>
>>>/r9k/ leak
>>
I'm glad to have met you. Let's hope we can kick it soon.
>>
Getting laid is great, and really really made me less depressed. I haven't listened to Burzum even once since that night, and though I know there'll never be anything between us, I'd love to just get a coffee with her and talk about sociology.
>>
File: reportandhide.png (7KB, 300x338px)
reportandhide.png
7KB, 300x338px
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.