[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

religion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 7.png (81KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
81KB, 800x800px
Which religion is the correct religion? Do you let other people's perception of religions affect in how you worship?
>>
>>8378016

Chaos magick is correct, and of course I let other people's perceptions of religions affect how I worship, because belief is a technique.
>>
Hermeticism as conveyed to us through writings of Hermes Trismegistus.
>>
>>8378016
The only correct religion, unfortunately, is feminist wiccan Judaism.
>>
Godly tier
>Unaffiliated esoteric Christianity, with great respect for Catholic thinkers
>Eclectic non-patchouli mysticism

Great tier
>Jesuit-educated, occasionally deemed heretical

Good tier
>Jesuit-educated, orthodox Catholic

Okay tier
>Run-of-the-Mill Orthodox
>Run-of-the-Mill Catholic
>Run-of-the-Mill Anglican
>Philosophical Hindu
>Scientifically enlightened panentheism or pantheism

At least you're trying tier
>Philosophical Sufi
>Traditionalist Muslim
>Philosophical Protestant
>Philosophical Buddhism

What if, like, drugs and stuff, man? Carl Sagan, man! Are you listening, man? tier
>Any Western Taoism
>Kitsch Buddhism
>Neo-Paganism

Who cares? tier
>Sikh
>Cultural Hindu
>Cultural Buddhism
>Cultural Taoism
>Confucianism / Shinto / Other vague cultural ancestor worship and pseudometaphysical quietism
>Run-of-the-Mill Protestant

BOOGA BOOGA I WILL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF tier
>Run-of-the-Mill Muslim / Sufi
>>
>>8378071
I thought the sufis were chill people, do they really chimp out like the rest of the towel heads?
>>
>>8378079
Sufism is a western meme, it's basically Charismatic Islam.
>>
>>8378071
>Judaism

I would probably rank Judaism on good or great. Most people I've encountered that follow that religion are intelligent and ambitious people that either have much better lives than me financially-stability wise or have much better families than I personally do. I admire cultures that prioritize study and education like them and Japan
>>
>>8378079
sufists are psychos with a history of great violence friend
>>
>>8378103
hmmm i wonder who could be behind this post
>>
File: 1288190568724.png (8KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
1288190568724.png
8KB, 570x533px
>>8378016
>Which religion is the correct religion?
>>
They cannot all be correct.
They can all be wrong.

Just saying.
>>
>>8378016

sikhism is the last noble religion
>>
Quanzhen
>>
>>8378016
The likelihood of any of them being true is extremely small, and of more than one being true is zero. So at most there is a negligible chance of one religion being true. If I were a gambling man I'd go for Anglican Protestant Christianity. I suspect Henry VIII was onto something when he pulled that out of his flabby butt.

>Do you let other people's perception of religions affect in how you worship?
Islam affects the way I masturbate. I can't get enough of those hijabi hos.

Halal in the streets.
Haram in the sheets.
>>
File: aldous+huxley.jpg (20KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
aldous+huxley.jpg
20KB, 250x333px
>>8378016
The Perennial Philosophy
>>
None of them.

Though if I had to choose where to go in the the afterlife Valhalla sounds pretty dope.
>>
>>8378902
>Though if I had to choose where to go in the the afterlife Valhalla sounds pretty dope.
Eternity getting bullied by burly Norsemen for being 5'6 and skinnyfat?
Nah.
>>
>>8378909

I think I read somewhere the the average Viking was like 5'7 so just work on putting on some muscle and you'll be Viking tier no problem.

>>>/fit/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.