[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't take this shit anymore lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1412974688906.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108KB, 400x381px
>tfw you don't even read books anymore because you can't bear to give up on Nicholas Nickleby and if you give it up then you'll be considered a definitive pleb
>tfw so much literature is self indulgent UNENJOYABLE no fun allowed bullshit
>tfw pomo trash takes this to another level and the forced lol so randumb sense of humour is excruciating
>tfw mccarthy is genuine trash with only the road being worthwhile
>tfw the academia-media-publishing industrial complex and its lackeys (many of whom browse /lit/) treat literature as not enjoyment but as a medium to tee off their ramblings and to try to gain cultural capital by talking about their tastes
>tfw reading is as much a pointless worthless status symbol as travelling (lit is the pseuds equivalent of instagram whores)
>tfw laughing when watching the dying embers of reverse-fedoras praising religion as profound when Stirner lays it all out for all to see
>tfw stirner doesn't even say anything that a non common unpretentious person doesn't know, it's just that lit doesn't listen to any idea unless it has been presented by a published author
>>
>>8296916

>the academia-media-publishing industrial complex

I'd like to thank you personally for making me really reduce my time on /lit/ and spend it on better, more enjoyable things. The last time I read a post by you, I was saddened that someone would spend every single fucking day on this place - then I realized my hypocrisy, I do it too. In response to this epiphany, I called up an old, almost alienated but very dear friend, whom I just visited for the first time in years. It was great, life-affirming and joyous.

Then, as if inspired by providence, I get back on /lit/ and see you again. Thank you for making me see that I must be persistent, that I must continue to shun this simulacrum of social interaction, and that joy is to be found as soon as I leave the screen.

Thank you. Keep inspiring people to get out of here for good frogposter.
>>
>>8296927
this.

>>8296916
dumb frogposter, fuck off

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8296916
Wow, Reddit is REALLY mad this time guys.
>>
>>8296916
You're a cancerous faggot, please eat cyanide
>>
Nicholas Nickleby tolls the bell for an idiot, huh?

Well, chalk another one up to Dickens. Not only the most pleasant-to-read writer in the English language, but also a veritable combine returning chaff to dust.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.