[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a story within a story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: pepedon.jpg (54KB, 960x922px) Image search: [Google]
pepedon.jpg
54KB, 960x922px
>it's a story within a story
>>
>>8229047
>the narrator is the protagonist
>>
>>8229047

>The city is the protagnist
>>
>>8229047
>the moon is the protagonist
>>
>The protagonist is the protagonist
>>
>The author is the protagonist
>>
>the main character is the protagonist
>>
>the op is a dumb frogposter
>>
>>8229047
>that story is about the main story
>>
>the protagonist is a cat
>>
>Protagoras is the protagonist
>>
>>8229047
>the antagonist is the narrator
>the antagonist/narrator is also the protagonist in a story within the story
>>
>greentexting
>>
File: come on now.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>8229047
>the story exists in the story within the story
>>
>Adam Sandler movie where he's a boss basketball player, directed by Adam Sandler
>>
File: 1301623096027.jpg (18KB, 632x435px) Image search: [Google]
1301623096027.jpg
18KB, 632x435px
>the introduction is longer than the story
>>
wait till you read lost in the funhouse boyo
>>
>>8229967
Every Kafka translation. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8229047
>both the protagonist and antagonist become increasingly self-aware of their poorly developed characters and at some point converse regarding their mutual frustration with the world's authorship
>>
>It is a frogposter within a shitpost

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8230023
>not reading the translator's preface
I seriously hope you don't do this
>>
>it's one of these threads
>>
>it's a story within a story in a story about a story within a story
>>
>the /lit/ has turned to shit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.