[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your love interest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 37

File: tumblr_m2slolubcd1qgz9tno3_250.gif (870KB, 245x177px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2slolubcd1qgz9tno3_250.gif
870KB, 245x177px
>>
>>8190746
Your pic.
>>
sane, good bone structure
>>
>>8190746
Nonreciprocal
>>
>Slim to moderately overwheight
>Asian
>Broken home
>18-24
>Cutting scars
>Has had no more than 3 dicks
>Not legally retarded

I think I'm over-reaching though...
>>
Tall, dark, handsome.
>>
a hurricane,
>>
File: 1464812512036.jpg (335KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1464812512036.jpg
335KB, 2048x1536px
>tfw not even a waifu anymore
>>
>>8190746
Well, she's a cartoon.
>>
>>8190746
tall
blonde
blue eyes
>>
Bold and Beautiful
>>
Unlike me not ugly.

Pic tangental.
>>
>>8190882
Oh and also not stupid and boring.
>>
When I am blind, she lets me see
In my darkest hours, when I need her most, she is always there for me - shining through the night
Every morning I feel lucky waking up next to her

She's not too thin
She's not too large
A round bottom, but a long and slender neck

Her name is Melodi - her family is swedish
She's probably not that special in the way she looks, but I find her perfect nonetheless
She doesn't need me to take care of me either - she can stand on her own

And in the evening hours, when I don't feel like sleeping
I'll just lay my finger down there, oh she's easy to turn on

>tfw your gf is a lamp
>>
>>8190887
Also unlike me but you probably understood that.
>>
>>8190746
A physical description would end up resembling John Green (tall lanky white guy with messy hair and glasses), but he's almost completely at odds personality-wise.
>>
>>8190918
So he thinks wanting to kiss someone and they want to kiss you back, that's simply awful?
>>
>>8190932
Yes. Kissing is oedestroan and outdated.
>>
File: BUT LAPIS IS A VICTIM.jpg (485KB, 668x3946px) Image search: [Google]
BUT LAPIS IS A VICTIM.jpg
485KB, 668x3946px
>>8190746
>>
>>8190746
Long curly brown hair, wide crystal blue eyes, a solid jaw, a beautiful smile, she's not really tall. She's bright. I love her voice when she hits high notes, when she sings to me in French, when she reads poetry. Some subtle facial expressions appear on her face when you talk to her, you can read her mind by looking at her eyes. I would cry if I could but I feel nothing but despair. She lives 500 miles away. I broke up in December. She may have met someone since. I think I'm going to call her at the end of the month. Just to settle everything, so I can finally forget her. I couldn't gauge her emotions. I couldn't explain myself. I tried - I sent her a mail - but I failed and ended up sounding like a child yearning for a toy he didn't deserve. I feel more at ease when I can talk to her, when I can hear her voice. Some nights, we would speak for five or six hours straight. Yeah, I think I'll call her.
Should I?
>>
File: 47558490.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
47558490.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>8191124

Do it then greentext the story in this thread.
>>
>>8191137
I'll call her at the end of the month, I said. This thread won't survive.
>>
Have you ever seen a banana when it starts molding? You know those little brown patches? Those are banana bruises, not banana mold. You have to leave the banana to truly die. It withers, like a tomato in a time lapse video. Anyway, that banana is my dick in the presence of other girls, ever since I met my beau, Samantha or Super Samantha as I call her because I suspect she has paranormal abilities.

Her hair is like a yellow mop that goes down to her lower back, above her buttcrack. Her eyes are very blue, like this board. Her breasts are enormous. And her voice sounds like a woman in her mid-twenties from the Appalachian region of the United States.

One of her nipples is slightly larger than the other. I can go on. Shall I?
>>
>>8191162

>I'll call her at the end of the month

You know you won't you cuck. Call her now.
>>
dirty blonde, blue eyes, skinny, short, mutually virgin, mutually socially awkward, hates young adult literature
>>
>>8191198
>cuck
Don't call me that, that's mean.
Also, insulting me won't convince me to do it. It's basic reverse psychology, like saying "you're too afraid to do it".
Trust me, I love her so much I'll do it, I'm always pleased to hear her voice.
>>
My boyfriend is tall, pretty, and very mysterious. He's so mysterious I'm not even sure of his real name. Neither is he. He wanders the night, looking for worthy opponents. He wields an rapier in combat, and harnesses the dark powers of the moon in order to power up in combat. He's always telling me, "don't get involved," and "this is for your own safety," but I often follow him and watch him fight. He is fighting a mysterious organization, called Nijuu Tanjoubi. Its boss, the mysterious Karas Cuervo, is said to be able to control the weather. But my boyfriend with his long, flowing silver hair fears nothing. He fears nothing but the safety of me, his girlfriend. He's a little clumsy and awkward, when it comes to romance, but that only makes him more attractive to me. I like to take him shopping and help him pick out clothes, because he's clueless when it comes to such things. "Only battle... concerns one such as myself," he whispered once. But I don't want that to be true. He has a heart, and can love. And he loves me, and I love him. Can it get any more obvious?
>>
>>8191243

>I love her so much I'll do it
>at the end of the month

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
>>
>>8191255
I'm glad to say I don't know what this is referencing if it is
>>
The man I'm interested in claims he's sees a lot of himself in the main character of Camus "The Fall". Haven't read it yet.
Can anyone give me the run-down? Is he likeable?
>>
basically Bakhar Nabieva but not a whore and reads books
>>
>>8191355
Arrogant, continually asserting almost good points that hint (consistently) at an underlying and internal cyclical self-defeating esteem.
>>
I get the feeling that the word "awesome" is going the same way as "epic".
>>
>>8191434
It already has.

>>8191406
>an underlying and internal cyclical self-defeating esteem
Not really sure what you mean by this, but thank you.
>>
>>8190746
Short, funny, responsible, cleanly little goofball. She's real pretty too.
>>
>>8191434
You have it backwards, "Awesome" was just the pre-internet "epic".
>>
>>8191255
Is this Sailor Moon
>>
File: 1460524303712.png (398KB, 960x554px) Image search: [Google]
1460524303712.png
398KB, 960x554px
>>8190746
My significant other and I have recently split after 3 years together.
3 weeks ago, I would have described them perfectly.
A week ago, I would list the exact opposite traits of them.
And now I don't care to find love anymore.
>>
>>8191124
Nah buddy, give it time, let her go.
>>
>>8191499
It's just a pastiche of shoujo anime cliches.
>>
File: foucault2.jpg (38KB, 552x400px) Image search: [Google]
foucault2.jpg
38KB, 552x400px
>>8190953
you're my kinda meatbag
>>
>>8191526
the next john green right here
>>
She is fire under my fingertips and our kisses are the smoke signaling our reciprocal desires for each other.
My love is tenacity and strength. I look to her to see what dedication to something should feel like. I look to her when I can't find the will to out fourth any effort of my own because she is seemingly full of effort while I'm full of thoughts with no gas to ignite the engines of my aspirations.
When she is mad I feel the urge to run. She can stare right through you and find the one thing to say that will make you question your place. She is no holds barred, she steps over every line you lay down in the sand to see how you will react. She will hurt you because she is hurt, just like a wounded animal.
She is what she will always be. I love her for it.
>>
>>8190867
Sounds like a pretty boring dude(tte).
>>
literally becoming a nun
>>
A librarian.

If you have to ask, you don't know.
>>
>>8192027
Oh shit son. You mean she runs around trying to catalogue and store major historical artifacts with magical powers? That shit must be super cash.
>>
>>8192073
See? He knows what's up.
>>
>>8192027
She hot?
>>
>>8190746
Its hard to have a love interest when you don't love yourself.
>>
The person is my type exactly and they most likely haven't got a clue about it.
>>
>>8192110

Depends.

You see, at first they don't like anything special. Quiet. Demure. Frumpy, even. Homely, uptight, shy.

Oh, but if you open that door, you get to see what she really is. All that frustration and passion, all that creative intellect that has been bubbling away unscratched for years at a time. The way she moves her hips with purpose, kisses you so hard you can feel your lips bruises, the curious pride you feel each time you feel the scratches on your back sting a little. When she wakes you up with her mouth. When she drags you into a secluded corner of the park on a hot summers day. When she lets you know she isn't wearing any underwear.

When you're sitting at her parents dinner table at Thanksgiving and she starts to play footsie while mother is telling you what a nice young girl she is.

When you know what burns behind that unassuming little smirk of hers.
>>
>>8191536
I know it seems like a bad idea but it's been six months and I still think about her.
>>8191892
No offense but you're trying too hard.
>>
>>8192254
I'm offended
>>
black
>>
>>8190766
>>
Like velvet used as a tourniquet.
>>
>>8190767
>>Asian
>>Broken home

>>Cutting scars
>>Has had no more than 3 dicks

>I think I'm over-reaching though...
Just a tad, good luck anyway.
>>
>>8190746
There's a girl, 5 years my junior. The story of how I came to know of her is bizarre, though long, so I won't get into it. In a nutshell, she is the embodiment of my soulmate; she is highly intelligent and beautiful. She grew up with no interest in boys and relationships - she just loves her books and plays and school. She is 18 now, and will be off to college in September. Her innocence will be inevitably spoiled; she's beautiful in a natural way and she has desires like any other human. Though I fear her academic upbringing as left her emotionally stunted, so she will be used by Chad's not worthy of her brilliance. Sometimes I think my infatuation is not that of sexual desire, but as a father figure -- I just want her to be true to herself. She's a diamond in the rough.
>>
>>8192575
you sound like a moron desu
>>
File: 1355619710.jpg (138KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1355619710.jpg
138KB, 1200x675px
>>8190766
>>
>>8192387
This is a nice turn, anon.
>>
One I live with.
One I live right down the road from.
One I live however many states Florida is away from Texas from.

One I love.
One who loves me.
One I'm in love with.
>>
>>8192278
Damn, she is perfect. Do you know her?
>>
>>8190746
at her prime, and will grow out of it before im ready. and it doesnt help she is married and with a family.
>>
>>8191870
Fuck.

My co-workers have actually been trying to encourage me to write again. Jesus Christ.
>>
Long, beautiful legs. Demure with soft lips, delicate almost feline eyes and an unblemished light complexion. Tangled blonde hair usually kept in a tight bun atop her head exposing the back of her slim seductive neck. Never unaccompanied by her boyfriend Tyrone who keeps her playfully trapped under his massive bicep as he puts a roach out on my forehead while cackling and whooping in front of his amused friends.

True love.
>>
>>8190746
non-existent
>>
>>8190746
Whore. Slut. Bitch.
Deserves to be dead.
Easy to replace. Remember by nobody.
Absolutely disgusting woman.
>>
>>8190767

my gf is all of that, cept she was a virgin before she met me

"broken home" is an understatement. only thing she doesn't have is cutting scars.

been on 4chan for like 6 years now? if i can do it then why cant you?
>>
>>8190746
Well, she has a magical personality, is sometimes taken with flights of fancy, is super smart with an alluring voice, has a shiny purple coat and four delicate hooves.
>>
>>8192796
Made me giggle. Please enjoy this (You), sir!
>>
File: femmefatale.jpg (517KB, 1521x1759px) Image search: [Google]
femmefatale.jpg
517KB, 1521x1759px
As far as looks go she wasn’t really anything special. She was tall for a girl (my own height), but skinny and her height was primarily attributable to her long legs. Additionally, she had rather masculine and severe facial features; undoubtedly her body produced a large amount of testosterone for a woman (her hands were chronically dry and much larger than my own). It really wasn’t her looks that I found attractive, however, but her personality - strange as it is to hear a man say such a thing.
I recognized right away on our first date that she scored very highly on the Hare psychopathy checklist. The way she smirked and said “And now you know my deepest, darkest secret.” after telling me her middle name made it clear that she did, in fact, have plenty of secrets hidden deep within her thoroughly dark soul. I remember thinking it sounded like something I would say.
>>
shes a qt german brunette, and is very pretty. thats all
>>
>>8192167
Nice taste anon. Librarians are top-tier tsundere lovers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N9C2JS9mWc
>>
File: 0.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>8190766
>>
>>8192847
sounds boring, but quiet brunettes are usually top tier. (assuming this )
>>
File: 1372255570144.gif (2MB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1372255570144.gif
2MB, 450x337px
A young heart with a pretty face is all a man like me needs in my space.
>>
The girl I like is extremely fascinating to me. She lives far away and we only know each other over the internet.
Shes smart and funny, she has a peculiar was of typing which I think is really cute. We have a lot in common, Its pretty obvious that we are both interested and attracted to each other but I think because its not irl, I havent been able to make her as interested as Id like.
We havent spoken in a week, around the time I kinda made my feelings known by telling her I thought she was beautiful. She obviously liked that I said that but at that point it went to a new level that I think she just wasnt feeling.
Oh well Ive mourned about it already so Ive accepted the fact its over.
>>
>>8192831
As far as looks go she wasn’t really anything special. She was tall for a girl, mostly legs. She had masculine and severe facial features; her body produced a large amount of testosterone for a woman (her hands were chronically dry and much larger than my own). On our first date that she scored very highly on the Hare psychopathy checklist. The way she smirked and said “And now you know my deepest, darkest secret.” after telling me her middle name made it clear that she did, in fact, have plenty of secrets hidden deep within her thoroughly dark soul. I remember thinking it sounded like something I would say.
>>
>>8190746
She would be perfect if she didn't have a dick.

She doesn't have a dick
>>
ITT: cringe
>>
File: wojak2.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojak2.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>tfw you yearn for love and companionship but you're not in love with anyone
>>
>>8192913
Is that a guy?
>>
>>8192926
>Liking someone is cringy
?
>>
>>8192934
No.
>>
File: 79108.gif (1MB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
79108.gif
1MB, 450x337px
>>8192934

Would have you preferred if it was?
>>
>>8190746
female
tall
dark hair
nice neck and shoulders
not skinny or fat
slightly toned
not crazy
interested in at least one form of art
virtuous
has no children and wants no children
trimmed pubes
will let me eat her ass whenever i want
>>
>>8192917
Thanks for cleaning it up m8, but my character is schizotypal and isolated so the pedantic speech is part of his character.
>>
I didn't choose my parents, and I won't choose my lover.
>>
he's intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
File: 1435278742042.jpg (755KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1435278742042.jpg
755KB, 1280x1707px
tfw I feel as if I would be willing to sacrifice myself in anyway to the benefit of my partner...... if I had one. In other words, I feel like a savior, with no one to save.
>>
>>8192991
Same honestly. I hate doing so many things like working or general living but anytime I ever had a partner, everything I did made me happy. Because I knew that in someway it was also benefiting them. When I worked I got money so that we could do things, I didnt dread being there .
Its probably not the best way to live your life because you have to do things for yourself but idk that doesnt work for me.
>>
>>8192913
This individual looks autistic. How can anyone find this sexy is beyond me.
>>
>>8192991
thank god you don't have anyone to """save"
>>
>>8193019
>>8192991
Nobody wants a doormat for a partner

Not anyone you'd be happy with, anyway
>>
>>8193036
Theres a difference between being a beta pushover that does anything and everything for their partner and someone that strives to be a better person because of the person they love.

Finding meaning and enjoyment in something because you finally have a reason to feel it (having a partner that depends on you and wants you to be the best you can be) isnt being a doormat.
I should mention that Im assuming its a two way street and they do the same. I obviously woudlnt feel this way, or even be with someone that didnt want to work hard for me.
>>
She's hot and she's real
>>
>>8193058

You just described the secret to a successful relationship. One should not go into a relationship asking the significant other "What can you do to please me? ". On the contrary ,one should enter a relationship with the mentality of " How can I serve you ".
If people understood this train of thought, there would be a lot less divorces.
>>
>>8193100
Please tell me you're trolling.
>>
>>8193100
lmao I think youre being sarcastic, bc thats not what I said.
No ones serving anyone, just giving each other a purpose.
>>
>>8193111
Ask me that again when your wife ditches you for Tyrone because you can't fulfill her needs.
>>
>>8193129
You realize you're the one who sounds like a "cuck" here, right?
>>
File: photo.jpg (101KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
101KB, 900x900px
>>8193129
this tyrone?
>>
File: 1461208689539.png (620KB, 574x540px) Image search: [Google]
1461208689539.png
620KB, 574x540px
>>8193141

>Sacrificing your needs and self for your partner makes you a cuck

Are you calling our lord and savior Jesus a cuck?
>>
>>8193157
>Are you calling our lord and savior Jesus a cuck?
Yes.
>>
File: 1278520088330.png (364KB, 385x475px) Image search: [Google]
1278520088330.png
364KB, 385x475px
>>8193160
Jabil bint Saqib bint Sakoub bint Jamal bint Saloumay plz leave.
>>
>>8190820
underrated
>>
>>8193160
Jesus fucked mary magdalene, if anything he was the cucker
>>
My sister
>>
>>8190746
he looks like hes in a prison interrogation room. and he keeps looking to the side in these little clips
>>
File: LoveLife.jpg (193KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
LoveLife.jpg
193KB, 500x562px
>>
>>8193431
Don't stare at people.
>>
A girl who likes peeing and is a furry. Too bad there's no one like that out there.
>>
two crushes. i dont talk to either of them, and id be surprised if they knew my name.

both of em have brown eyes (thats a big deal for me). one of them is mixed race with wavy black hair, and the other is white, brunette with one side shaved.

they both like music and reading. one of em is into Orwell and the other into Dickens. i wont say which one causd it aint important (theyre both shit)

they both thicc too btw
>>
>>8193465
>brown eyes (thats a big deal for me)
Bad taste.
>theyre both shit
Bad taste.
>>
Anime has conditioned me to basically be attracted to redheaded tomboys that never say what they feel, but end up being more caring than anyone else. All the women I've been involved with in my life have had some of these traits, though none of them have been redheads yet. I don't even care it it's dyed or natural, I just a fucking Kurisu in my life.
>>
>>8193472
ok then whats the most patrition eye color
>>
>>8193498
Red.
>>
>>8193498
Green.
>>
>>8193498
Brown.
>>
File: Capucine.png (2MB, 1090x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Capucine.png
2MB, 1090x1204px
Pic related reads Dosto and called me out for being a pseud a year ago at my college's literary club. She's nicer to me now since I've outgrown my pseudness to some extent
>>
>>8193522
Call her out on being ugly.
>>
>>8193522
Bitch looks like fuckin Joe Piscopo
>>
>>8193527
>>8193527

she isn't though. are you an amateur?
>>
>>8193527
Not sure if you have shit taste or you're just jealous that I'm at least in le friendzone xD

>>8193535
I see where you're coming from but no
>>
>>8193522
>reads Dosto
Is this supposed to be good?
>>
>>8193559
I guess it suggests that she might be bisexual or at the worst lesbian due to the nature of Dosto's sublime and its masculine esotericism but thats neat
>>
>>8193556
>Not sure if you have shit taste

you clearly look at her with enamoured eyes.
she is obviously not ugly but is not particularly pretty and also shouldn't make that silly face raising her brows like john green on the op pic
>>
>>8193522

>She's nicer to me now since I've outgrown my pseudness to some extent

It's sad that you wrote these words, m8. And everyone reads Dosto. Even fucking Reddit does.

She is more than likely the typical safe taste bitch who thinks she's hot shit now because she doesn't read YA like so many her age still do. Oh no, she reads "The Classics". Look out.
>>
>>8193549
>>8193556
She looks like a man. An ugly man. Lips and lower face are badly shaped. Expression, eyes, and cocked head give irritating impression. Likes Dostoevky.

4/10, would not even kiss.
>>
>>8193556

>or you're just jealous that I'm at least in le friendzone xD

You get even sadder with each post that you make. You should stop making posts.

Stop obsessing over this middlebrow nothing.
>>
>>8190746
2d.
>>
File: three-little-bears.jpg (95KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
three-little-bears.jpg
95KB, 500x518px
i don't have one love interest in particular, they feel kind of interchangeable.

what i like the most in people is when they like me. i understand how narcissistic that sounds but it's the truth, the more they're into me the more i'm into the whole thing.

they would be, probably taller or the same height as me. more cute than hot. they can outdrink me. they can't cook very well. it's a plus if they are better read than me but not necessary. absolutely not materially ambitious. fashionable but not in a portland way. kinky but not super horny.

yeah that's about it.
>>
>>8193570
Good god if you're that pedantic about facial expressions have fun dying a virgin

>>8193574
I'm just being honest. I wasn't saying that Dosto was the hallmark of feminine perfection, I was saying that it was neat that she could flick through Dosto with comprehension, which you can't deny is something that large majority of girls her aesthetic calibre can't.

Also
>Projecting this hard

>>8193577
Yes, the tone of your reply really exemplifies how qualified you are to evaluate potential romantic partner

>>8193582
I was mocking what I perceived to be the style of diction that his train of thought would be
>>
>>8193607
I'm starting to feel bad for you.
>>
>>8193607

>>Projecting this hard

Hahaha whatever, m8.

Keep being a servile admirer of this girl simply because she can "flick through Dosto with comprehension" (wow!).

Get over the fact that she made you feel like a pseud. No one cares. Shrug off her middlebrow arrogance and get on with your life.
>>
Gone.
>>
File: 1406854668990.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406854668990.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Platinum is a chemical element with symbol Pt and atomic number 78. It is a dense, malleable, ductile, highly unreactive, precious, gray-white transition metal. Its name is derived from the Spanish term platina, which is literally translated into "little silver".[2][3]

Platinum is a member of the platinum group of elements and group 10 of the periodic table of elements. It has six naturally occurring isotopes. It is one of the rarer elements in Earth's crust with an average abundance of approximately 5 μg/kg. It occurs in some nickel and copper ores along with some native deposits, mostly in South Africa, which accounts for 80% of the world production. Because of its scarcity in Earth's crust, only a few hundred tonnes are produced annually, and given its important uses, it is highly valuable and is a major precious metal commodity.

Platinum is one of the least reactive metals. It has remarkable resistance to corrosion, even at high temperatures, and is therefore considered a noble metal. Consequently, platinum is often found chemically uncombined as native platinum. Because it occurs naturally in the alluvial sands of various rivers, it was first used by pre-Columbian South American natives to produce artifacts. It was referenced in European writings as early as 16th century, but it was not until Antonio de Ulloa published a report on a new metal of Colombian origin in 1748 that it began to be investigated by scientists.

Platinum is used in catalytic converters, laboratory equipment, electrical contacts and electrodes, platinum resistance thermometers, dentistry equipment, and jewelry. Being a heavy metal, it leads to health issues upon exposure to its salts; but due to its corrosion resistance, metallic platinum has not been linked to adverse health effects.[4] Compounds containing platinum, such as cisplatin, oxaliplatin and carboplatin, are applied in chemotherapy against certain types of cancer.[5]
>>
>>8193660

>Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend
>>
Not into me.
>>
I'm pretty sure love is for faggots
>>
>>8194005
sounds as a phrase from hentai desu senpai
>>
A fucking god whom I'll never fuck.
>>
>>8191003
>>>/tumblr/

or at least

>>>/co/
>>
>>8193660
>tfw no tsukihi gf
This makes me Platinum Depressed
>>
File: 1430055668907.jpg (11KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
1430055668907.jpg
11KB, 267x189px
>>8190746
>tfw wanted to post a legit description but saw this post >>8190766 and gave up
>>
>>8190914

We did.
>>
>>8190766
This, I'm pretty sure.
>>
The girls that like me are caring types who go into social work and elementary school teaching. They remind me of my mother and I don't like that.

Is that because they perceive me as weak, and they have a subconscious desire to care for the weak?
>>
stockings and skirts
>>
>>8195589
women despise weakness in men.
>>
>>8190766

A better choice of word is 'unrequited'.

t. /lit/erati patrician
>>
>>8195616
This is wrong, unless they are a garbage person. everyone is fucking weak when you truly get under there skin.
>>
>>8195619
Woah...
>>
>>8195625
yeah, surprise: women are garbage

painting with a broad brush here, it's not the entire woman that despises weakness, just their pussy dries in disgust
>>
File: 1444663408402.jpg (60KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444663408402.jpg
60KB, 530x600px
>>8195619

This.
>>
>>8191526
Become the Adele of literature mother fucker.
>>
>>8190908
Kek
>>
Average height ,curly hair,brown hair, brown eyes,high pitched voice
And what I love the most about her: a strong personality.
She always acts rebellious and tries to show everyone that she's strong and doesn't need anyone's help but she someday breaks down and feel helpless
aIlthough we're not close friends i try to comfort her when she needs it
Sadly like this anon said it's >>8190766
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 500x500px
>>8190766
>she only dates brazilians and people with brain cancer
>>
>>8196057
Also, I am a raging faggot.
>>
>>8192794
What's your race, height, and facial attractiveness like?
>>
>>8196099
Did I offend you ?
>>
>>8192913
they look like a 14 year old boy who plays minecraft all day
>>
>>8191003
>Steven Unishit
Gayyyy
>>
Shes 21. blonde curly hair and blue eyes. Her favorite author is Hawthorne. She goes to church every sunday, worries about my spiritual well being, and is a virgin. She wants to give me kids, and a good life. Im a heroin addict. I can't let her love me. shes too good.
>>
File: cancer.jpg (870KB, 2160x1405px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
870KB, 2160x1405px
A big, ugly creature, one that's cruel, wicked and bad-hearted. Easily mistaken for a squirrel of similar rodent, he has sallow skin and putrid flesh. In other words, they're the mastermind behind this work of art
>>
File: rattle.jpg (201KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
rattle.jpg
201KB, 800x800px
I don't have one any more.

I spent so long trying to avoid being hurt, avoiding any and all risk out of fear, never once putting my heart in someone else's hands. Not even when she begged me to do so.

But that doesn't make your heart stronger. It might seem harder, perhaps, but really it just becomes brittle, and fragile, untempered by the heat of want and desire, or the inevitable quenching that rejection and disappointment provide.

The damn thing cracks a little every time I see a beautiful woman smile at another man, strains and creaks each time I hear a girl laugh.

I dared not let someone break it, not even once, and in doing so I've turned it into glass, and now even the most thoughtless acts of pity or petty kindness feel like punch in the face or a kick in the stomach.
>>
>>8192934
If you have to ask, then yes
>>
What are some great love/romance works? Looking for something that will change my perspective on what I desire regarding my sexuality.
>>
This thread reminds me of the last time I was on /here/ about 5 months ago where I asked posters to describe a sunset. 250 replies later I plucked the most beautiful one and put it in my essay as my own.
I like these threads
>>
>>8198474
kys.
>>
>>8193522

woah dosto! that's legit, my great grandfather from siberia meet dosto! he gave him all his ideas. he was the only reader in our family and now he's dead, he must have been patrician ,like you and her!
>>
Dry, rather wordy and made of wood.
>>
myself
>>
>>8190867
5'5ish, blonde, big eyes on a big head. She's qt
>>
File: 1463565600612.jpg (14KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1463565600612.jpg
14KB, 250x249px
He is the most simplistic man on the planet.
Cares not for anything overly complicated and knows how to have a simple and fun time without any worries. Late night Skype calls between the two of us are filled with laughter. Handsome, but rather insecure so he never thinks he'll get any. Little does he know that I think he's astonishingly sexy and would adore to be with him any day of the week because he's absolutely brilliant, but alas, I don't think he feels the same way about me.
>>
Please just message the person I promise it'll work out in your favor
>>
File: alcoholism-3193[1].jpg (42KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
alcoholism-3193[1].jpg
42KB, 420x280px
Dead.
>>
>>8198579
Why not? I think you should at least try. I'm rooting for you anon!
>>
>>8198628
He mentioned at a point that he fancied me in the past, however, I think he's more interested in his studies than he is spending time with me. One of those people, you know? Do you really think I have a shot?
>>
>>8198650
>Do you really think I have a shot?
Christ just fucking ask

nothing worse than pansies who spend two years dancing around obsessing about whether you like them or not
>>
>>8198650
Atta girl/boy!
>>
>I've been madly in love with him for over a decade
>He's gay
>I'm a woman
>mfw
>>
>>8198727
Well shit.
>>
Everything is understood with a shared glance.
>>
>>8198727
>I've been madly in love with her for over a year
>I'm gay
>She's a woman

it's a stressful and quite confusing ordeal
>>
I like it when my gf sits on my face.
>>
Ever heard of Jonathan Franzen?
>>
She's that feeling you get when you think the sirens outside are for you.
>>
>>8198756
It took me until I was 25 to realize the pantheon of grills who wanted to hook up with me throughout my life and make it super obvious and easy for me but I was too autistic to perceive this in most cases.
I find women to be much more socially in tune than men
>>
I love you but of course it's none of your business.
>>
He thinks I don't want to touch him or stand close to him him when in reality it's the only thing I want to do.
>>
>>8190746
My ex left me a living husk of a man, unable to feel love anymore.

Who i'd like to fuck? idk, some asian chick. Chinese girls are the hottest.
>>
she wears a headband and has eyes that remind me of my dad's
>>
>>8198801
Grills love it when you answer back at them with equally subtle nods.
A lot of people that have trouble hooking up could fix their plight easily if they paid more attention to body language.
>>
>>8198923
What body language? I notice bitches staring at me all the time. All of them, all the time. Does that mean they all want to hook up? This is where it's tricky, because I can't distinguish which ones just want to check me out and which ones are actually interested
>>
>>8198862
if you're going to be bland and without detail try /adv/
>>
File: MtBrV[1].jpg (100KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
MtBrV[1].jpg
100KB, 500x715px
>>8198946
If you have to ask you need to work on it.
You're dealing with emotions here.
Only advice I can give you is that it's more instinctive than cerebral.
Being relaxed is key.
>>
File: hair_stacy.jpg (682KB, 1280x1772px) Image search: [Google]
hair_stacy.jpg
682KB, 1280x1772px
She's in education for becoming a school teacher, party girl, natural hostess. He body is great and complimented by E-cups, but her face is average at most (pic completely unrelated). She is submissive, never cums but loves to be fucked roughly more than anything.
(She's not my love interest btw., just my current fuck buddy)
>>
File: 85_C_ftw.jpg (117KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
85_C_ftw.jpg
117KB, 800x1200px
>>8198965
That makes me think that I actually do have a love interest. Or rather a girl I'd gf but who I don't know how she feels about me.
That one is a philosophy student and I think I can learn a lot from her. She's tall, with a really pretty face (Pic much more related this time), although she has a slight underbite. A yoga girl and I'm not sure what she's afraid or - she's more reclusive.

Both are six years younger than me, I'm 30.
>>
>>8198958
Meaningless nonsense, nice try tho
>>
A cute, young girl. Long, shiny black hair that runs down her back. Extremely soft. Smooth, small. Her skin is dark and beautiful, like that of a Romani. Her round little face and her perfect eyebrows make me cry. She will never love me, and I will never be able to love her. Yet I still find myself obsessing over her all the time. There is something in her pleasantry, her acceptingness of all walks of life that strikes a deep and longing sorrow in me. There is nothing I want more than for her to think and care about me, and for me to reciprocate genuinely and earnestly. But this will never happen.
>>
>>8198969
Emotions aren't logical.
>>
File: 1456436719571.jpg (32KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1456436719571.jpg
32KB, 326x326px
She swallow
>>
File: swallow-barn-22[1].jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
swallow-barn-22[1].jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>8199004
>>
>>8190746
I've been in love with this girl for years. It's unhealthy at this point, how girls have thrown themselves at me, but I have said no in hopes that I can get one girl.
She is half Asian, with stunning brown eyes, that make me melt when I see them. Her hair is a dark brown, which flows a little below the shoulder. She is short, but full of the optimism and energy that I need. She has a button nose, and a smile that breathes life into me.
I was at a dark time in my life, where the only thing that kept me going was that I could see her, and that she was still alive. She was my peace of mind, my hope and motivation to keep living.
I thought I had gotten over her, but I have been talking with her again, and all those past feelings have come back.
I hope that this time I will not mess up again. I love her.
>>
File: 1437733877986.png (423KB, 876x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1437733877986.png
423KB, 876x1496px
>>8197182
Put down the needle and be the man you ought. You are going to make it.
>>
Fictional.
>>
>>8192628
How old are you?
>>
>>8192963
Not that anon, but yes.
>>
I recently quit my opioid addiction. I've spent a year with suppressed libido.

God fucking damn it I resent the fact that I'll inevitably end up in the same rut of sappy faggotry that everyone in this thread is in.
>>
>>8198789
nice
>>
Why won't he love me?
>>
>>8200988
Mopey, or clingy girls are a turnoff.
Play hard to get, as cliché as it sounds, the primitive brain is already wired a certain way.
>>
>>8190746
15 years old
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.