[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgg/ Trans Girl General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 10

File: fall-1072821_1280.jpg (793KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
fall-1072821_1280.jpg
793KB, 1280x853px

Fall is coming edition.

Intended to be a no-trips allowed version of /mtfg/.
This is to keep the drama low, and let anonymous people be heard, as well as to avoid the erp/rp that goes on.

It's open for everyone, just behave.

>No trips (or names)
>No avatar fagging
>No erp/rp-ing
>No calling out on trips (or names)
>No "pre-everything" "evaluate me" pics (don't respond to them)

Previous: >>8744218
>>
>>8819735
How likely is it that you think you'll pass? That can make a big difference in how hard life is when you're trans. On the other hand a life of depression and alcoholism doesn't seem like much of a future. If transitioning offers hope and not transitioning no hope, then it can make sense to choose the option that offers hope.
>>
Wow, that last thread took a full 18 days to be completed, compared to mtfg using a board or two daily.
I think it's better this way honestly. We don't have the roleplaying, we don't have inter-user drama, we just have a good ol' fashioned transsexual group.
>>
>>8819877
The traffic seems to be picking up a bit. It is nice to have something different. I'm glad the no-trips policy is being generally respected because there isn't any way to enforce it other than by not replying.
>>
>>8819907
Part of it might be because trips are already so entrenched in their community- they like being known, they like being recognized. Leaving it wouldn't make sense by and large, especially for a board that's the same target group

>>8819877
This raises a question for me
Do any of you have a preference between transgender or transsexual? I know some people view transsexual as outdated and overly clinical, but I was wondering if it was the case here as well.
>>
>>8819918
In a lot of ways neither is good. Transsexual is older and with the general public it seems to have lurid connotations. Transgender seems less lurid but it's getting associated with trenders and SJWs.
Given how hated we are, any label is going to pick up negative connotations.
I would have to go with transgender despite the association with trenders. I've used it irl to refer to myself, but I don't use transsexual.
>>
>>8819857
I don't really know. I think its ok. I'm 5'6", broadish shoulders, somewhat wide hips, and a sort of androdgynous face. I just can't seem to get over this sort of sense that I'm just making it all up for some reason. But why would I make it all up when I'm scared to death that I am trans?
>>
All women rule,we guys fully trained to be women for guys will make our girly world much safer for women, brcause men. Will be satisfied by all the new sisters us ,i hope we girls can protect a lot more women from being bothered this way,thannxx goddeess.
>>
>>8820040
Your height is fine, my height in fact. Shoulders aren't good if broad but if your hips compensate it's not so bad. If your face lacks strongly masculine features that's a big help.
When did your dysphoric feelings start? It's unlikely for someone serious about transitioning to be making them up. Trenders are a different story though. You've already said that the feelings are bad enough that kys might be in your future, so that doesn't sound like something you just made up.
I'm assuming you don't have schizophrenia. There are some cases where gender dysphoria is a result of schizophrenia and goes away when it is treated. That's rare though, and it's possible to have schizophrenia and still have genuine dysphoria.
>>
I'm on day 4 of a hard calorie cut, I'm about 2000 calories below maintenance. How do I get over how fucking hungry I am right now?
>>
>>8820187
hope ur at least doing psmf or desu ur not gonna have a good time

and reminder to eat at maintenance for 2-4 weeks post-cut to normalize leptin etc
>>
>>8820165
It isn't so much that I'd kill myself out of dysphoria, but a combination of dysphoria and depression. I don't know how much of my depression is rooted in dysphoria. The first time I thought "I want to be a girl," was at like 14 (18 now), but I don't know if I was dysphoric at the time. I'm not even sure how much dysphoria I feel in all honesty. What exactly constitutes dysphoria? Like I feel unfortable looking at myself in the mirror sometimes and I hate pictures being taken of me. Looking in the mirror though I feel less self hatred, and more of a genuine disconnect with my appearance. I had to delete instagram because seeing all my friends showing off their homecoming dresses was making me upset. Is that dysphoria?
>>
Does anyone of you have experience with waisttraining/ tight lacing? Got ignored on that question in mtfg sigh
>>
>>8820201
What you're describing is typical dysphoria. Not liking having pictures taken and feeling disconnected are very common.
I haven't seen where depression causes dysphoria. It's the other way around. In that case the only way to deal with depression is to deal with dysphoria, which can mean transitioning. I am depression-free now, but it wasn't until after I got SRS that I was able to get my dysphoria under enough control that I was able to beat depression, though transitioning and HRT did help.
>>
>>8820201
Dysphoria" is a vague, undefined meme word. "I want to be a girl" is AGP and enough to show you're trans.
>>
>>8820211
I don't. I don't think there are many people who do.
>>8819678 talks a little about corsets.
>>
>>8820243
Thank you! I'll just try again at a later time and hope she ist there *shrugs*
Are people basically against them? Or why is it so unknown?
>>
>>8820211
Real waist training (not just your pussy ooh I have a lace corset on) should probably be done with the supervision of a professional.
>>
>>8820256
It seems like it could be uncomfortable and inconvenient, as well as expensive.
>>
>>8820256
Hi, I'm >>8819678

A lot of people are against them, but mostly because they're misinformed. There's a difference between corsets, waist training, and tightlacing, and most people only really know about tightlacing.
Corsets in and of themselves don't have to do much. You can get a pretty light curve that will have no lasting effects, even temporary, just for appearances. Maybe you just like the way they look, and that's great. You can wear these corsets without any harm whatsoever.
Waist training using corsets is a step up, and can, if done right, leave lasting differences on the waistline for a few hours after you take it off.

Tightlacing is closer to what you saw in like Victorian England or whatever. It's when you go extreme on corsets, and it can really mess you up. Like, cripple you for life mess you up if you don't know what you're doing. If you wear a tightlaced corset for too long (we're talking long duration and repeated use over months or years), you can become dependent on it to sit up straight or walk. It can harm your ribs and organs.

That's not to say tightlacing can't be done safely, just that it's not something for casuals, and it's not what I would recommend.

Done right, corsets can and should be comfortable and simple, while still giving you a better looking waist.
>>
>>8820286
Ofc itll be uncomfortable, it might even kill you if you are a smoker (or so i heard) but it's really worth it

>>8820258
Yeaaahh...no. Obviously the professional Route would be for the best, but i have to pay for it myself. Doing it slowly day by day, upping the time and the tightness should be the right way to do it.

>>8820292
Thank you for the answer! I wouldn't mind permanent changes, i dont want to go the hardcore route of having a canthin waist, but loosing a few inches should be possible right?
>>
>>8820305
Well. How permanent are we talking?

Anything *truly* permanent comes with dangers, and I'd recommend you do a lot of research before doing so, and being careful. Probably some way to do it safe, but I dunno, since I don't go anything more than temporary changes.

If we're talking permanent as in "it'll stay that way for a few hours after you take it off", then yeah it's pretty easy to lose a couple inches safely.

If you combine light corseting with wider hips (There are surgeries for that, and I think some exercises can do a bit as well?), it'll do wonders for your figure

I think the key thing is to remember that for a lot of people, cis or trans, a true hourglass figure just isn't possible. It's a rare look. Learn what you can do safely, and go for that first.
>>
>>8820329
Im would never be able to go for a hourglass figure, but yeah. At the start im talking about the few hours 'permanent' changes.
I just want to do it to motivate me, while going for the healthy cardio butt and legtraining route. I have rather long legs so i try to focus on a more feminine form while trying to get the focus away from my shoulders, which i feel like are massive.
Since i can't change the body above the ribcage i want to go for the part below.
-> waist thinning and hip 'growing'
Which ones would you suggest?
>>
>>8820354
I mean, it's not strictly speaking true that you can't change your body above the rib cage. You can get your shoulders shaved a bit, IIRC. Also, regarding the rib cage itself, I think your floating ribs can be removed fairly safely. I don't have personal experience with either of those though, so I can't personally advocate for them.

Waist thinning is just tightening up your core muscles a bit, combined with some corseting. Hip 'growing' can either be done through implants (see above note on no personal experience) or working on your butt (won't technically grow your hips, but it can give the appearance)

On top of that, learn about fashion. Some clothes will work better for wide shoulders than others
>>
>>8820380
Yeah, we just lack experienced doctors in that department. I kind of thought how 'reconstruction' surgeons would be able to have some experience in that department, but it'll stay open for debate/till i collected enough information.
Hip implants and hip widening surgery is a thing here, i found a surgeon who had alot of great results with it and he might be on my future surgeon list.
Fashion is in my to do list before operations and after training.
I'll put in as much effort as possible to happy.
So? In the end which corsets would be good for a start? Just so i can make a picture of it and write it in my 'to-do'-list x3

Sorry for grammar errors im typing on my phone and it might change some words.
Also sorry about kind of..taking over the thread uwu
>>
>>8820416
If there's no corsetier near you (and there probably isn't, they're rare), one place I've had luck with is orchardcorset.com. They've got a bunch of different designs so you can figure out how to get it to work with your look.
>>
Hey so I'm running out of hormones I'm down to my last few pills I'm not gonna be able to get some for a while how fast will my T come back?
>>
>>8820485
Thank you very much! I'll go to sleep for today uwu
>>
Does it mean I'm trans if I hate my facial hair and shoulders and hips and penis and body hair and body odor and voice and chin and forehead but don't really feel like a girl?
>>
>>8820559
Well, it's not a given, but if you hate your facial hair and shoulders and hips and penis and body hair and body odor and voice and chin and forehead, then it's a pretty dang good sign of you being trans. Like, about as good a sign as it can be.

What do you mean by you don't feel like a girl?
>>
>>8820617
>What do you mean by you don't feel like a girl?
Like it doesn't really bother me that other people treat me as a man and call me "he". I guess I have body dysphoria but not social dysphoria?
>>
>>8820667
You might be like me, where it didn't really bother me at first but got worse later on, especially as I started transitioning. When I still looked like a guy, it didn't bother me much because, like, I saw a guy too. But as I started trying to be a girl, trying to look like a girl, it became a reminder of everything I was trying to escape

You might also be a femboy, but I don't know much about that side of things.
>>
>>8820683
That's reassuring. I recently started HRT, so maybe my perception of myself will change as my body changes.
>You might also be a femboy
Yeah, I thought that for a while too, but they're adamant that you can't dislike your penis and be a femboy.
>>
>>8820699
Also, even if you don't have social dysphoria, that doesn't mean you aren't trans. You've still got body dysphoria to the max, and that's the biggest thing honestly.
>>
>>8820187
i don't diet, but i just ignore hunger and it goes away
however it is replaced with incredible weakness
>>
>>8820497
i just had this happen to me
i was out for 4 days, idk exactly how much t came back, but i am feeling exactly how i was before after 3 days back on hrt
right after 4 days off i kinda felt like shit, but because i am feeling normal again i would say that 4 days would probs not be a big deal in the way of T
sorry i don't have a real answer, but i thought that info might mean something to you
>>
>>8821216
Yeah anything is useful thank you :)

Another question does anybody else use discord what's a good discord for chI'll trans people
>>
>>8821430
I mean chill
>>
xpost from another thread
>>>8821417
>Why do people keep saying HRT will cause my organs to shut down? Is that a meme, or is it real?

People say Spiro causes liver/kidney failure. Any truth to that?
>>
>>8819918
Transgender seems like a fad. I prefer transsexual because I think it is more sober, but I don't think I'll get SRS. I'm conflicted.
>>
>>8821450
Wouldn't taking cross-sex hormones classify you as a transsexual?

>>8821446
Any significant quantity of medication can be really rough on your organs, yeah. Spiro is bad because we often use very high doses and are taking it for a long period of time.

If you're on a lower dose, or are planning on SRS/Orchiectomy sometime soon, you'll have no problems.
>>
>>8821458
So... I'm going to get really sick then. Unless I can somehow afford an orchiectomy.

I don't like the sound of that.
>>
>>8821469
It's not a given, it's just an increased likelihood.

You doing DIY or going through an endo?
>>
>>8821475
I have an endocrinologist.
>>
>>8821476
Then just be attentive. If you start feeling serious or lasting pain, contact them ASAP.

Also, one of the big things with spiro is it being a diuretic. Make sure you're drinking enough water and you should be fine- that's what causes a lot of the damage anyways, not drinking enough water.
>>
>>8821458
Yeah but try telling that to normies.
>I'm transsexual
>so you're getting 'the surgery?'
I feel like being boymode on HRT isn't quite transsexual. Either way, it doesn't matter. I'm repugnant.
>>
>>8821500
It's OK. I'm fat.
>>
>>8821500
Honestly my go to with the whole "The Surgery™" thing is to just say "That's none of your business", because it really isn't. What I do with my junk is between me, whoever I'm dating, and my surgeon if I decide to go that route.
>>
>>8821500
Same I'm ugly perma boy mode sucks though I want to break out of it but it's not gonna happen for me.
I'm short and small but my face is way to masculine like what a joke.
>>
>>8821512
I'm tall and broad. I just want to be mistaken for a dyke. Also coming out before hormones is a meme. My mom basically told me today she doesn't think I'm trans. What support from the first person I came out to and the only one I talk about trans feelings to. I have even less hope of telling my dad, but he's got all the hormone money. I'm probably going to tell him I'm intersex (which is ~90% true). Though I'm sure he'll still hurt my feelings somehow. I get emotionally triggered a lot. I chalk it up to depression.
>>
>>8821547
Did I mention she just outs me to my sister and then just mentions it like it's the weeks' gas prices? Oh Dios Mio! I've been so depressed lately and all I get is 'just get over it' 'stop being a baby' and responses like that. I hope my new psychiatrist on the 13th can help me, but I doubt it.
>come in for 8 sessions then I know you're trans
>here take these antipsychotics I'll give you your letter soon for sure :)
I just wanna die.
>>
>>8821567
How old are you anon?
>>
>>8821567
Anon you're me but I'm not outed yet
You'll be fine
>>
>>8821511
My concern with that approach is it might be a tell. I have had SRS and while I normally don't tell people I'm trans unless I have to, if someone knows I'm trans I have no hesitation to say I had SRS. If you take the "none of your business" approach that could be interpreted to mean you haven't had it/don't want it.
>>
>>8821567
At least if you take antipsychotics you can BTFO the pimozide assholes when it doesn't affect your dysphoria.
>>
>>8821631
we don't need to BTFO them. Their own study does as much.
>>
This is a retarded question but I couldn't find shit online about it, mostly because it's so simple. How do you go from boy hair to girl hair? I feel like getting a fringe is key but I don't know how. I've never had long hair before and it might look suspicious if I ask people I know.
>>
>>8821572
24. An old 24. My therapist wrote '83 instead of '93 and kept thinking I was at least 30.
>>
>>8821631
But I'm mentally terrorized and sluggish on pure air. SSRI's make me even emptier feeling. Antipsychotics might make me so 'out of it' and slow that I can't even do the simple tasks I perform as part of my NEET life. I just want to see if the mental benefits of hrt are a meme and not be ridiculed for it.
>>
>>8821631
I've already been on successive courses of antipsychotics so I have all the evidence to BTFO will ever need. Do not push those accursed pills any closer at me.
>>
>>8821640
Go to a hair stylist
find hair similar to yours or post a picture of hair like yours
>>
>>8821687
I was just being facetious. I wouldn't want anyone to take those drugs unless they really need them.
>>
anyone seen Robin post lately? I haven't and I'm worried about her
>>
>>8821858
I have in the past week but I can't remember where.
>>
>>8821858
trip drama is supposed to stay out of this general
>>
File: firefox_2017-05-03_18-11-15.png (94KB, 259x242px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-05-03_18-11-15.png
94KB, 259x242px
hi friends do i pass
>>
s there anything at all about being a male that you miss? Or something you took for granted with a male body that you didn't notice until after you transitioned?
>>
>>8820241
AGP is a sexual fetish.
Dysphoria is feeling like you are a girl for nonsexual reasons.
>>
>>8823255
Both incorrect.
>>
>>8823247
Much weaker upper body strength can be annoying sometimes but not enough for me to do strength training.
>>
>>8823247
I miss being taken seriously

I'm working on my bachelors for aerospace engineering, meaning it's incredibly male-dominated. I'm pretty good at it all, get good grades, have hands on experience, yada yada yada, but whenever I'm working with someone I haven't already proven myself to, they never take anything I say seriously.

Example- we were doing some aerodynamic work with cones. We were working with subsonic speeds, so I suggested using a rounded nose cone. The guys said something like "No, look at military jets- they don't use rounded tips for a reason", without even being able to give a reason.

So guess which group was behind the other groups in efficiency.
>>
>>8823314
Tell them you were born male.
>>
>>8823321
I mean, that just kinda reinforces the sexism I'm upset about. "Hey guys, don't worry- I was born a male, I know what I'm talking about". It feels gross, and seems like it would be insulting to the few other girls, who I assume are cis, in my classes.
>>
>>8823314
Your example isn't sexist in any obvious way. You could have been presenting male and your teammate would've answered the exact same way. Don't become one of those hyper-sensitive feminists who think everything a man does is sexist.
>>
>>8823433
On its own it wouldn't be sexist, I agree, but it was just an example from a larger trend I've noticed.
And I wasn't necessarily trying to claim he specifically is sexist, but that the larger trend probably does stem from sexism- I'm noticing a marked difference in how seriously my ideas get taken after I started passing compared to before transitioning.
>>
>>8823314
>No, look at military jets
this sounds like such a retarded non-sequitur in that situation that i would find it hard to believe, but I know retards who want to turn everything they touch in class into a fighter jet. doesn't matter what gender you are, they're gonna be retards.

as an aside, I learnt early on in aero eng that paying attention to what women say is pretty much always a good idea, because you know they're actually working hard and might know what they're talking about unlike half of the guys.
>>
Does anyone here know how to dress for warm weather? I've been hiding away in my hoodies and jeans for far too long but it's mostly because I don't know what could possibly work on me. Hardmode: only shoes that dont give me out immediately and I can buy in my sizes are clown-shoe-tier converses. I'm tall, broad shoulders, no hips.
>>
>>8823247
Everything was easy. No makeup, don't really worry about outfits, definitely positive social gain. Being a man is awful though, and I'm beginning to enjoy makeup more.
>>
>>8823247
i miss not looking like a freak
>>
>>8823247
Shoving my dick into things, but only a little.
>>
>>8823870
A G P
>>
I cant find the old clothes sizing chart where it has both mens clothes and womens clothes. does anyone have it?
>>
>>8824139
desu it's kinda useless
men's clothes are fairly uniform, not the same with women's clothes. Sizes don't mean the same thing with different manufacturers, since they aren't measured in actual lengths.
>>
>>8821450
I'm fond of transsexual for the same reason- it seems more real to me than transgender. It's silly I know, but eh.
>>
>>8824851
Transsexual is more real. I think the connotation is that you're only a transsexual if you're doing a full transition and are binary, identifying as the transitioned sex/gender. Trenders are not transsexual.
>>
got my first blood test tomorrow so maybe i can get hrt legit yay
>>
>>8825030
Woohoo! It's nice to have the peace of mind and the ability for insurance to cover it, if you've got insurance.

Hopefully your GP/endo is actually knowledgeable in the field
>>
>>8825109
I'm britfag so it's gonna be months before anything happens

my first appointment with the GP basically went

> hi im trans
> ok ill call you back in a week when i know what to do
>>
>>8825116
Ugh, that sucks. I'm sure NHS is great for life threatening things or whatever, but sometimes I'm glad to be dealing with a system where costs keep wait times down
>>
>>8825128
There's private stuff here but it's expensive and NHS so no one has insurance :(

I have HRT i bought from the internets but not sure how to bring that up without being told not to do it
>>
>>8825116
Fuck the system and get your whoremoans through the mail.
>>
>>8825147
i already have but my doctor doesn't know this so i stopped taking them about 2 weeks ago so now they wont show up on the blood test
>>
>>8825144
Can't really say I know much on how to tell your doc that you've been doing DIY, since I started off with an endo.

>>8825154
Wouldn't the abnormally low T and high E show up still? I can't imagine two weeks is enough for all that to revert
>>
>>8825163
eh 2 weeks is probably fine...

if they come back like "hey this doesn't look right do you secretly have a vagina" i'll tell them
>>
>>8820292
I read somewhere that corsets dangerous for trans women (and cis men if any of them are into that) because cis women's organs are "designed" to be displaced upward by a pregnant womb and ours aren't. Any truth to that?
>>
>>8825282
Hm, I can't say for sure since I don't actually know of any studies on the topic, but I can say from both first hand and second hand experience that I've never known someone who's doing it safely to get hurt from wearing a corset.
>>
>>8825315
>>8825282
The organs of men and women aren't really structured that differently.
In both cases, the organs aren't like, fixed to anything. They can, and do, move around fairly regularly. The difference is that natal females tend to have a uterus and whatnot, and a wider pelvis meant for delivering babies.
Neither of those make enough of a difference to make wearing something like a corset dangerous.
>>
>>8823685
light fabric longsleeves/blouses
>>
>>8825282
Babies grow relatively slowly so any displacement would be gradual. You wouldn't want to push yourself too far too fast. See >>8820292. You want to make sure you do it right, and you should
get expert help if you're going to push the envelope.
>>
>>8825357
I like my tops, what about bottoms tho? I'd wear shorts and stuff because my legs are alright looking but i have no idea what to do about my huge manfeet. Can flats or something hide foot size? Is it possible to get them in mansize without paying over a hundred bucks?
>>
>>8825116
Mine:
>Hey I'm a tranny
>how long have you been thinking about this?
>uhh it got worse last year but since at least I was 15.
*writes up for the local depression clinic*
>there you go
Fucking wasts of my time. Old ass GP... Wasted 6 months in the laziest therapy ever.
>>
>>8825335
Corseting has a long history in men, almost as long as in women, without any more severe symptoms then what women already report from chronic tightlacing. Remember that pregnancy is hell on the body, and meant to be a temporary state.
>>
how do you all deal with knowing that no matter what you do, there are so many differences between us and cis girls?
Like, our vaginas will never be like their vaginas. We'll never have periods, never have the option of getting pregnant, we have to dilate them (assuming we're not getting penetrated regularly otherwise) just to maintain them, and we have to spend ridiculous amounts of money and time to even get that much.
Our proportions will never be like theirs- our shoulders wider, our hips smaller, are waist wider, or ribcage more prominent, our hands larger, etc etc. Like, there are ranges of course, but at best we'll be on the masculine edge of female ranges.
With few exceptions, our voices never truly pass. They can sound good, but they'll never be cis good.

Ugh. Like, you know what I want more than anything in life? I want to be a mother, and I want the whole experience. I want the sheer fucking joy when you finally get pregnant after trying so hard for it, I want the satisfaction of knowing that while being pregnant and giving birth is painful to the extreme, you come out of it with a baby. I want to look at my baby and see how he takes after me and the father. I want to breastfeed, to feel so close with my child.

And guess what? I'll get none of that. No matter what surgery, no matter how many hormones, no matter how much I train and practice, there is nothing that can change that.

And somehow, it doesn't seem to stop me from wanting it so frickin' much. If I was born with this shitty male body, why can't I at least have been born not wanting to be a mother?
>>
>>8825419
sounds great

my GP is nice enough, I just wish the process were a little faster than it is
>>
>>8825667
Honestly I'm happy with social transition. I don't care if I don't have periods or get babies, some cis women dont get to have those either. I don't need to change every chromosome in my body as long as I get gendered right and my body is visually female and the same functions (minus babies).
>>
>>8825387
What size? Maybe get some boots and proportion your clothes to try and hide it
>>
File: lol.png (425KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
425KB, 1366x768px
>socially transitioning before being on hormones for a few months and FFS

Why do people do this? I feel like this is why people don't take trans seriously. If people just waited until they looked halfway decent before going girlmode publicly I think a lot of the negative perceptions would change.
>>
>>8825667
it's an inevitability
the best we can do is minimize how much we suffer
>>
>>8825667
>We'll never have periods, never have the option of getting pregnant,

You say that like its a bad thing. Those are both horrible experiences for every woman. Trans > cis. Adopt a kid.
>>
>>8825699
I'm 6'2 and my feet are 43 euro units. My body is decent for someone this tall but goddamn is it hard to find shoes.
>>
>>8825709
I get that those are aspects of being a woman that the overwhelming majority of women hate, but what I wouldn't give to be able to hate that as well. At least then I would know it's normal.
>>
>>8825729
>going through all the trouble to become a pretty girl only to ruin said body with stretch marks, pooch tummy, and saggy tits

CisGirls have their female body naturally, for free. It just doesn't make sense for a trans person to invest thousands or tens of thousands in their body only to fuck it up.
>>
>>8825740
Thing is, I don't consider those to be ruined. Those stretch marks, pooch tummy, and saggy tits all show that you've given birth. It's like, and I hate to compare women to cars but it's an example I think can be understood, when your jeep or whatever gets all scratched up and dirty. It isn't ruined, it just shows that it's doing what it was designed for.
>>
>>8825667
>how do you all deal with knowing that no matter what you do, there are so many differences between us and cis girls?
SRS helped a lot. I know it's far from perfect but it's made life more comfortable. It helps that I'm only 5'6" and my proportions aren't too horrible.
The thing that by far bothers me the most isn't the physical differences but that I have a trans past. Even if I could be transformed to perfectly cis, I'd still have the past haunting me, and it's a big inhibition on my willingness to pursue relationships.
>>
What's it like having a girl cock? I hear it leaks whenever you're horny
>>
>>8825740
There are plenty of cis girls that have dumped just as much money into themselves and gotten knocked up anyway. Stupidity is free.
>>
>>8825740
you can have all 3 of those without giving birth
>>
>>8826336
Well, it's smaller than it used to be, never gets as hard, and yeah, is a lot leakier
>>
File: capture.png (206KB, 1015x857px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
206KB, 1015x857px
Am I screwed?
(Error margin is about 2cm)
>>
>>8828270
Nah, you should just look like a girl with pretty wide shoulders. You're not a huge outlier, so meh.
>>
So, when dating, when do you girls tell whoever that you're trans?

I feel like too early in and they're just never gonna give you a chance, but too late and they talk about betrayal, or just stab you
>>
I'm 25 y old pre everything t girl, out only to sis. I was having massive surge of guilt yesterday, like I would do to ny family, will I become burden to them? I actually already drop my productivity due to mental state. Then I worried I would never pass, look ugly AF and never got a job. That I lost my youth anyway

Like real existencial angst aimed at cosmos. Why me? Of all people why me? Only thing that kept me alive was fear that I would hurt others too much and only thing that keep me from not doing anything about it is fesr that then I would crack at 50 as married man.

Have anybody else had simmilar crisis? How did you overcome? I must do something because I would die from stress and probably lung cancer soon otherwise.
>>
>>8828595
2nd date, but I only go on 2nd dates with people I feel like 1. I can't trust with the information and 2. I really really like.
>>
>>8828616
>like I would do to ny family, will I become burden to them?
If your family is burdened by having a daughter instead of a son, they're in the wrong, not you. You're doing nothing wrong- you're just trying to live authentically, trying to live in a way that will make you at least somewhat happy.
> Then I worried I would never pass, look ugly AF and never got a job. That I lost my youth anyway
You're still young. You've still got a good chance to look good.
And here's the thing about Testosterone- it doesn't stop. It never stops. It'll continue masculinizing you day by day until you die, unless you do something about it. You think your dysphoria is bad now? It'll be worse later on.

I had your same feelings- transitioning at 29- and the only way I got over them was realizing that there was nothing to be done but to try and live a life, the best I could, to make me happy.
>>
How the fuck do you do your voice and transition at the same thing?

How the fuck are you supposed to live as a passing - looking woman yet have the voice of a man.

This shit is so expensive it is confusing and depressing the fuck out of me.
>>
>>8828748
Voice, the best time to start is well before you start passing or going out in girlmode, since it might take you a long time.

But still, you've easily got ~6 months where you can go boymode and still be seen as a boy. That's time enough to practice and learn.
>>
>>8828756
most people have a lot more than 6 months of possible boymode
>>
>>8829123
Definitely, but that's like, the absolute minimum you'd have
>>
>>8828654
Thanks for actually helpful response. I meant with this about my family two things. Firstly ofc their likely non acceptance, secondly discrimination they will get from others because of me etc.

I mean some people told me that I habe good start for hrt. But how I know they didn't hugbox me? My nose is enormous, hairline fucked and jaw quite square.

I know dysphoria is medical problem and there is no other treatment for it and I will just need to take a leap better sooner than later. It is just scary af, scariest things I ever done.
>>
>>8829144
Well, hugboxxing is definitely possible, but HRT can still do a lot. Especially if you get FFS as well.

As for scary, yeah, you're right about that. It can feel like "What if I'm making a huge mistake? What if it's a phase after all and I'm left sterile and with boobs?" but, like, I was at the point of attempting suicide anyways so I figured, eh, why not? There's no way it could get worse.
>>
File: bad news gabe.jpg (123KB, 436x623px) Image search: [Google]
bad news gabe.jpg
123KB, 436x623px
>>8828756
>Dad caught me reading guides on girl voice online
>Damage controlled all I could
>Now gotta be totally sure I use guy voice when around him or else might get yelled at because hes suspicious and doesn't want to see his son become a girl
>>
>>8829233
RIP
practice late at night or when he's at work?

also how did you damage control that, it sounds funny
>>
>>8829167
FFS seem sadly wayyy to expensive to ever afford it. Sorry if I'm to annoying but d you have discord or gmail perhaps?
>>
>>8829241
It was on his computer, he knew I was using it earlier in the day because he has the printer, then he got on it from like 1pm to 8 pm. I was only able to damage control because he noticed it very late in the day around 7. Hes suspicious but he isn't the smartest computer user and chalked it up to a popup, then we got into a talk about Noscript and internet security.
>>
Does anyone here have experience with estrogen + no blockers? I want to start like that for a while to see how I feel and I'm not sure if I want to transition socially yet.

I would like to know if there is any noticeable breast development and if my mind will feel at ease on E without blockers. Because if I felt fine on E even without boobs or social transition it would be a major improvement for me.
>>
>>8829534
Not blocking testosterone while being on estrogen won't give you many, if any effects of estrogen. Having enough testosterone negates what estrogen does, which is why trans guys don't take estrogen blockers.
>>
Hey femanons, faggot here.
I just barely got to see my high school friends again over labor day, and while catching up my friends told me that this one asshole who used to be our friend named Alex was trans.

Back in the first year of high school she (or, at the time, he) was normal, but over the years she became more and more of an awful person and went hardcore into social justice (which at the time was called 'radial feminism') and almost committed murder-suicide by slamming her car, with my friend in it, into a wall because he made a joke that she found offensive.

Any of you Anons have a similar story? I was in the closet my entire high school year because being gay was social suicide where I used to live, so I was wondering how common it is to run into these kind of people irl?
>>
>>8829640
I was the secretly agp asshole among my friends too!
>>
So, I've been off my .1 dosage of Estrogen for about a week and half, because I couldn't get replacements until today due to shitty health insurance problems. I was on it for about 7 weeks, am I basically restarting from square 1 with my estrogen levels now? I was able to continue taking Spiro(100 mg) it's just that I didn't have my estrogen patches.
>>
>>8829640
>radial feminism
I'm imagining angry SJW's hurling steel-belted tires at people while screaming BIGOT, BIGOT!
>>
>>8829853
Your estrogen levels should come back up very quickly. At least you stayed on spiro to keep the test down.
>>
>>8829899
I'm thankful I had Spiro too. Also, is it normal that my sex drive has completely died? I have trouble staying erect when watching porn and masturbating. Though, I do really love when I cum though, it's just this sticky goo rather than semen.
>>
>>8829962
Lower sex drive and your dick not working as well are pretty typical.
>>
>>8829534
i did estrogen and no testosterone blockers for the first 2 months
i grew small tits and seen some minimal changes during that time, but t-blockers will be necessary to get any real changes
>>
I've been wanting to talk to trans girls I don't know irl but Reddit is filthy and MtFgen is like a mean girls club for people too scared to transition. This thread seems cool.

>>8829853
if you continued taking spiro you paused but didn't regress.

>>8829640
I've never met a murderous trans person but I feel like the weight of a life of dysphoria and fear does make some percentage of us snap (see: suicide statistics). My craziest friend thinks shes a mermaid.

My nipples are puffy, like way too puffy at almost 2 years, did anyone have this and did it eventually go down for you? They make me hate my breasts.
>>
>>8830864
Your boobs probably stopped growing at that tanner stage (Google breast tanner stages), but wait until your 3-4th year of transition to seek help about it.

Also normally mtfs that transition after 20 don't reach tanner stage V and that could be the reason... You'll probably need surgery to fix that, but AS I SAID, WAIT. Teen girl's boobs also take years to develop.
>>
>>8831178
Thank you for the reply!

I started just before turning 19 and am at 21 months so I really hope its not that. I'm happy with my breast size and have plenty for a BA but my nipples staying like this forever would be disfiguring just about.

I'm aware of tanner stages and was hoping I would grow out of it, but its getting kinda distressing. I need to see my endo soon, hopefully she can help. I've been on 6mg e 200mg spiro pretty much since 6 months, I may be overdue for a dosage change.
>>
>>8820416
Hip widening surgery???
>>
>>8825705
Someone i knew from uni did this. Before even getting on hrt, before getting laser, etc etc. Slowly getting better but still an extra year in boymode would have done her wonders. I've been enjoying the train wreck
Kind of an abstract feel having been on hrt the whole and still ostensibly being a man. I'm hoping I seem normal by comparison when the time comes rather than a Weirdo
>>
>>8831178
what do you do if you cant afford surgery?
i've been on hrt for over 2 years and I'm still not filling B cups

>>8831278
hip implants, idk why anon listed it twice
>>
what epilator should i get? gonna order one cause shaving sucks
>>
I figured I might as well ask here since you're probably more familiar with this then anybody else, but recently I've started noticing that my nipples have been changing shape recently, become itchy, my chest has become disproportionately fatty compared to my body, it hurts when I squeeze them and it feels like I have two heavy steel marbles in an elastic bag glued to my chest when I move around and has become uncomfortable.
Could i have gyno?
>>
>>8831278
>>8831401
Well there are 2 kinds of surgeries.
The first one is the 'brazilianbuttlift' didnt read much about it but i think you get buttimplants?
Hipwideningsurgery tho is a little bit more complicated with another kind implant, pushing the pelvic?pelvis? further apart so you get a broader hip..seems risky to me tho

>>8831863
Epilator will make you cry alot.. it really hurts

>>8831903
My nipples and boobs sometimes hurt so much i want to cry..but itll get better i hope ;-;
>>
>>8831903
Are you on HRT or is this out of the blue?
>>
>>8829962
Dunno about spiro but spiro usually doesnt change your sexdrive much?
Im in cypro but will ask to change to leuprorelin i think..
My sexdrive is completely dependant on my mood..if i really feel like it i can still easily masturbate
>>
>>8831926
Oh shit what is the second called? I've never heard of it
>>
>>8831249
You might yet make it. I know people won't believe me, but I'm pretty sure I'm at Tanner V. I can't remember how long it took but it was at least 5 years. There's no way to know how far you'll progress but it takes years.
>>
File: 1474783645505.jpg (23KB, 419x350px) Image search: [Google]
1474783645505.jpg
23KB, 419x350px
>>8819828
>tfw eating 1100kcal per day
>tfw should be eating even less to reach my skinny girl goals
>tfw weird phantom hunger and food cravings like never before

it's honestly easier to eat nothing and try to ignore food ass much as possible right now, than it is to just eat little.
>>
>>8833150
Drink coffee throughout the day and half a sandwich a night, thats what I did at the worst of my ED. Got around 14.9 BMI before I had a friend tell me I'm dumb and need to stop. It's not that difficult if you drink coffee, it's good at killing appetites.
>>
>>8831926
>>8832532
That second one is a myth as far as I know.
>>
Quick quest':
if you've been taking hrt for 3-ish weeks, how long would be a reasonable time to temp' cease to produce a sperm sample (essentially, what's the min and the point of diminishing returns).
If you're wondering why I'm asking, it's because I'm an idiot please just answer the question.
>>
>>8832532
>>8833986
I think there was something about it in korea? Titanium and silicone implants to exband the pelvis..
>>
>>8834325
on cypro I couldn't ejaculate at 3 weeks, so I have no idea. You still have a few months before risking permanent sterility.
>>
>>8834380
I'm on spiro, so might be dif'. I think I can still ejaculate, but I haven't checked in a little - my libido really faded into nothing almost immediately. I was thinking of checking tonight just to see what's up, but I dunno.
>>
>>8834358
That's in the cosmetic surgery thread but it's just fillers on the outside of the bones
>>
>>8834400
I think it's around 6 months when you begin to risk permeant sterility? You'd have to look it up, I'm not a doctor. Even if you can't produce now, you can potentially go off Spiro a few days and then do what you want and then go back on.
>>
>>8834439
That's about what I've heard. Someone posted a thread on here about somehow being "permanently sterile" after 6 weeks. I think they were just fucking around, but the timeline at least seems to shift for different people in general. In any case, I'm not particularly worried about permanent sterility at the moment, I just want to bank (any pro-tips on this very appreciated, I am looking at a few different places, and right now "cryochoice" seems pretty good) and then jump back on the pills.
If it's just a few days off I need that would be great; that is really what I'm wondering: just what a good time to get off them would be so I don't potentially waste a bunch of money sending them a sterile sample.
>>
>>8834457
oh that person in that thread had no idea what they were talking about, don't worry. If they had gone off Spiro for a few days everything would've been normal for them, if they were seriously they're just dumb. I don't have any experience with banking, never wanted any biological kids in the first place, so I can't help you there. you'd have to ask your endo about anything else though.
>>
>>8834474
I honestly don't think that I will end up having kids, but I'm not against it so I just want to have a backup in case I change my mind.
Yeah, I will probably call my endo tomorrow. I sort of was hoping to save myself the embarrassment, but that's an immature way to go about things.
>>
I'm freaking out and this is the only place I thought of that I could perhaps get them advice. My whole life I have been 100% comfortable being a male, literally not once in my life have I ever felt any dysmorphia about my body or my dick. I have always wanted to be dominant and my fantasies always included penetrating women, every sexual dream I had would include having sex with women. I have never fantasied about having sex as a female or having the body of a female. I have seen and heard about transsexuals for years and never once thought to myself that I wanted to be that or anything related to feeling like I should be something else. I'm 20 now and about a month ago I saw a post on 4chan saying something like ''you wake up like this tomorrow, what do?'' and the picture was of some hot chick, ever since then I have sent myself in a permanent state of anxiety, where I keep asking the same questions over and over in my head ''what if you're trans but you don't know it?'' and every time I have to remind myself that I have never felt that way in my entire life and still don't feel that way. it's like an obsessive thought that just won't go away. I've tried so hard to be honest with myself but it just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>8834528
You're 20 but you have the emotional intelligence of an 8 year old. Maybe work on that a bit.
>>
>>8834543
Can you expand on that?
>>
>>8834528
To be honest, it sounds like a non-dysphoria related mental issue. I'm not a doctor or psychologist, so I'm really just guessing here, but I would sooner worry about schizophrenia or obsessive compulsive disorder than being trans with what you've posted here. You might want to see a psychologist if it persists, because it's very worrying that you are being sent into a huge state of anxiety over a thought that you have no basis for.
>>
>>8834528
Post the pic?
>>
>>8834560
>>8834528
Yeah..i think professional help would be better than trying out to get advice from 4chan.
Some people might tell you that you are AGPBZUIH whatever and that you should start transitioning while others will talk other shit about repressing.
Make an appointment at a therapist of your choice. Tell him all you experienced/what you wrote here. The first consultation should be free(here at least)
If it turns out you are trans, i'll gladly try to help. If not? Totally fine. Enjoy life
>>
>>8834528
By the sound of it, it could be an issue of invasive thoughts or it could be latent AGP (trans).
>>
>>8834572
>>8834560

I have looked up the symptoms of obsessive compulsive disorder and I'm pretty such I have experienced these symptoms on and off for a while. I get that people get me repressed, but like seriously, if I'm even subconsciously having sex with women with my penis in my dreams. I look back just a month ago and it felt so natural and I was so comfortable with myself. Surely no one who's trans could be so repressed that they were are actually happy with their body can they?
>>
>>8834528
I don't think you're trans
You say you still don't feel that way, which probably means you're a bit obsessive, not trans.
>>
>>8834601
happy with body? No
even at my most repressed, I was only ever grudgingly accepting of my body

There were parts I liked, sure- I liked being strong, but that's about it. I liked my height because I was short, my face because it was fairly androgynous, and things like that- things which made me less masculine.
>>
>>8834601
>Surely no one who's trans could be so repressed that they were are actually happy with their body can they?
I wouldn't count on it. AGP can be hidden behind heterosexuality very well.
>>
>>8834601
Stop looking Up symptoms on the net. Get yourself checked and get Out of here before people plant any ideas in your head *nods*
>>
>>8834601
I'm
>>8834560
and just to double down on what I said, I think what you said up there has about as much to do with gender dysphoria as anything your mind could have become stuck on. The issue is the invasive thought, and I don't think the actual content of the thought is really that substantive. Having the thought "I might be trans" makes sense if you experience something that would lead you to believe that, just as having the thought "the government has secret cameras hidden in my home" makes sense if you have an actual reason to believe it. However, from your description you don't have anything to go along with the thought that would make you think it, so just as I don't the issue with most people that think the government is spying on them is with actual targeted government surveillance, I don't think your issue has anything to do with actually being trans.
All that said, see a psychologist. It's win/win since they'll treat both transpeople and those with invasive thoughts.
>>
Be 26
6 ft
Kind of soft features, face could look ok (well not nose)
Mpb
Nice legs
Hands, shoulders and bones not to be big for height
Hairy.

Still worth a shoot?
>>
>>8834649
have you always wanted to be a transition?
>>
>>8834659
I wanted just to be girl :(
>>
>>8834664
from what age?
>>
>>8834679
From 11 or smth like that. I remember some wishes from kingergarden
>>
>>8834649

Go for it
you can wear a wig (there are some good ones out there) or get a follicle replacement surgery
hairiness can be fixed through things like lasers, epilators, electrolysis, as well as it'll thin out naturally due to HRT
>>
>>8834696
What about finasteride?
>>
>>8834723
Probably would do some good- I transitioned before any MPB so I don't know from first hand experience
>>
>>8834729
My mob started at 16 :S
>>
>>8834730
That's rough, chika. Males in my family had a pretty mixed rate of onset, but at 19 I still didn't have any, and E and AAs stopped any notable chance of it happening
>>
>>8834737
I know. I was sadly to repressed at 19 to so anything about it :S hope that it will come back though my hair colour is beautifull
>>
>>8834746
How badly were you repressed?
>>
>>8834746
Oooh, what color?
I've just got boring blonde hair.
>>
>>8834751
Badly till the end. Drinking, feeble attempts at masculinity, come home drunk, cry in bed. Strangely get b.a

>>8834755
Look like blonde with red strikes. When i had long in high school was wow. - specially in the sun
>>
>>8834770
That sounds amazing
Hopefully it does come back
>>
>>8834776
Yes and hopefully i won't look completely awful XD
>>
File: IMG_5729.jpg (354KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5729.jpg
354KB, 1536x2048px
Do I pass, /tgg?/
>>
>>8835301
are those cone tits?
>>
>>8835301
you should probably wear a bra or something

and yeah I think you pass
>>
>>8835301
yes!

>>8835305
yes!

>>8835307
free the nipple!
>>
>>8835301
Ever thought about performing in porn?
>>
>>8835317
>yes!
lemme suck on those cone tits tbhon
>>
>>8835320
Nah, I can't take dick like they do in porn. Tfw sex trauma makes bottoming/assplay next to impossible unless it's just me by myself.
>>
>>8835354
Nobody is going to tear your ass if you don't want it. You are cute, so you may just do blowjobs and be popular.
>>
>>8835369
I would do bjs but I doubt anyone would actually Pay me to succ on cam
>>
>>8835455
you'd be surprised
people will pay for masturbating on cam
>>
>>8835455
Go to any porn site you like. Find admin's e-mail. Write him, that you want to do bj's on cam for a price. In no time you shall have a dick in your mouth and cash in your pocket.
>>
>>8835483
Every tranny I've ever met irl says that I wouldn't have a shot
>>
>>8835494
And now you google british crossdresser porn and realize, that you are looking great.
>>
>>8835506
>implying bongs make $ for that porn

With the exception of that nutcase Ellery Sweet idk any brithons that have been successful at porn
>>
>>8835526
Do you really think they suck hundreds of dicks for free?
>>
idk why i'm so cursed, i'm only 18 and i already have a big ogre face, massive hands and feet and a giant mpb fivehead.
i've been on hrt for a month now and i feel like i'm trapped in the body of a fucking guy with tits
i see people transition at 25 and they already have way better starting points than me
the only reason i'm transitioning this late is because fucking gatekeeping and waitlists, probably gonna off myself now. bye
>>
>>8835550
No they suck hundreds of dicks cuz they don't get paid enough
>>
>>8835619
relax
some girls dont even pass and they're cis
>>
>>8835624
i've never seen a cis girl that looks like this much of a manly ogre
>>
>>8835634
yeah you have
Get therapy
>>
File: d267d1f6f6e9517ddf0ca5ac5b6646d2.jpg (77KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
d267d1f6f6e9517ddf0ca5ac5b6646d2.jpg
77KB, 1080x1350px
>>8835621
They do it because they are sluts. Picrelated went to porn not because she needed money, but cause she wanted to be gangbanged on cam. And most performers come to industry not for money.
>>
>>8835624
its not nice to lie to someone who's depressed
>>
>tfw 6'2 and too fat to transition

just take me out the back and shoot me
>>
>going to have to go half doses for the next month

I don't get it, I thought I had enough money but I just got an email from QHI saying that my payment was declined, my current balance is as if the payment went through and according to my bank statement the payment is still pending and no additional payments went through. I have no idea where the money went or whether this is something else entirely.
>>
>>8836234
It's not wrong.
>>
>>8836734
I have some extra estrofem leftover from when I was diying and some spiro I don't use because I diy cypro I could send your way maybe
>>
desu how do you get into escorting
>>
File: viper dis nigga here.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
viper dis nigga here.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>8823099
>>
>>8837728
Wow, thanks a lot anon, but I won't needing it, I managed to figure out what the issue was, thanks a ton though anyway, that's really kind.
>>
So, since everything on this board seems to be negative, let's get some positive vibes flowing
What *good* experiences have you girls had in regards to transitioning? It doesn't matter if it's something somebody else did or said to you, or something you thought about yourself, so long as it's a good or wholesome thing.
>>
>>8838989
I got called ma'am once and then the cashier corrected themselves to sir and then said "whoops that's embarrassing" and I felt good because that's the first time in the 14 months of hrt thus far I've been ma'amed
>>
>>8837736
purchase a firearm and get on backpages (become the woman on page 11 in the obituary)
>>
>>8839230
woohoo! malefails, even briefly, are always great
>>
>>8839252
it just reminded me of how much a hon I am but ok
>>
>>8839280
Aww, don't think of it like that. HRT is slow, you've still got work to go with it.
Don't think of it as you being a hon, but as you being androgynous enough that people will "'accidentally"" refer to you as a woman
>>
I hope to start soon and worry that honhood is on the way
>>
>>8838989
Older men open doors for me, I think that's pretty cool.

>>8839288
Don't lie like that. HRT alone does nothing, you have to work on hair, makeup, clothes, mannerisms, voice and those can make you pass. If they dont work, FFS. HRT is just there to stop male pattern baldness unless you started <16 yo. It wont make anyone pass who started later than that.
>>
>>8839386
That's not really true- though the effects aren't as drastic, HRT does still alter your facial fat distribution often enough.
>>
i feel so angry at myself for starting to transition at 18
i've known for so long but was too afraid to say anything because i'm a coward
i even had a therapist ask me if i'm trans at like 13 but i said no because i had so much internalised transphobia and self hatred
>>
>>8819828
Any trans girls looking to date or can help a guy out and point him in the right direction to date one?
>>
File: 1404719530597.jpg (53KB, 640x383px) Image search: [Google]
1404719530597.jpg
53KB, 640x383px
>tfw can't gain weight

The struggle is real and I don't know what to do. I started almost 2 years ago at 6'3" 165lbs, melted to 145 lbs in a couple months. I've been 147-148 for the last year, down to 6'1" somehow. All measurements taken by nurses. I've tried eating as much as I can stand to without getting sick but it's just not happening. Skeleton mode and mosquito-bite tits :\

At the same time, being slender is all I really have. Getting bellyfat is just going to make my situation even worse.

What do?
>>
>>8839683
was gonna give u advice but then
>6'3"
LOL back to /mtfg/ with you
>>
>>8839687
No thanks. I rarely even come to /lgbt/ in the first place. I don't understand the behavior in that thread. It's...weird. I haven't been 6'3" for over a year anon, at least read enough to bait well :\
>>
>>8839687
why be bitter to somebody over genetics?
>>
>>8839692
mtfg is what happens when tripfags and people who are too bitter and depressed to want anybody else to be happy are just left to stew

tgg is slower but honestly it's better.
>>
>>8839687
I am around average US height and I fucked this 5'4 teen tranny on craigslist. she really liked me and wanted me to stay and cuddle with her, but i only wanted her for sex. i got right out of there after blowing her back out.
>>
>>8839692
sorry to disappoint you, but you did not shrink 2 inches lmao also 6'1 is just as bad, you might as well detransition

>>8839699
men should not pretend to be women, sorry

>>8839703
good for u tommy
>>
>>8839708
i didn't mean to offend anyone by posting that i used a tranny for sex
>>
>>8839708
>men should not pretend to be women
if you hate trans people why bring height into it in the first place
>>
>>8839702
I know, I was posting here when /tgg/ first started and died constantly. It was kind of pleasant then, looks like it's just sad trollbait these days. This board in general is just...worse. What happened here?
>>
>>8839683
Oh, and since I didn't answer your question

A combination of gaining weight and developing core strength. Some muscle on your belly helps to keep the fat from being gross and flabby like it is with a beer belly or whatever. It'll help keep your tummy smooth even as you gain some weight.

As for gaining weight, have you tried these things? http://www.wikihow.com/Gain-Weight
>>
>>8839711
I don't hate "trans" people, or anyone really. anon is just a man so idk why he is in this thread and he is actually delusional enough to believe he shrunk I think thats hilarious

>>8839710
im sure no one got offended here tommy, u keep doing u
>>
>>8839720
Tgg has it's ups and downs, but it's definitely more downs than before
but yeah, this board is pretty sad now. It's a bunch of TERFs, /pol/tards, and trans women angry at anybody who passes more or less than them. Most of the rest are too easily incited to just ignore the obvious baiters, so the whole place gets shit up.
Unfortunately, I don't really know of any better place online for trans people. Reddit is too hugboxxy for my tastes, and that's like, the only other big trans place I know of
>>
>>8839724
ok. thank you.
>>
>>8839724
I'm mostly just offended that you're replying to a namefag
don't encourage them
>>
>>8839724
i wasn't expecting tgg to have as many delusional bitterhons as mtfg but here we are. height doesn't make you a man, just like being short won't make you a woman.
i'm picking up that you're a man from the amount of mangriness coming from your side, you seem really bitter and sad.
>>
>>8839735
nope height doesnt but guaranteed anon has much more manly features than his height. im simply not enabling these autistic men, you're probably one of them. always the first to cry hon

>>8839731
np
>>
>>8839735
what are you? a mangry hon or a bitter cis male here to be toxic to trannies, it's hard to tell the difference
>>
>>8839739
:) see ya
>>
>>8839722
Thanks anon I'll give that a read. I should get back into exercising again now that it's not 100+ degrees every day.

>>8839728
I noticed!
What are /pol/tards and especially TERFS even doing in a weeb imageboard anyway? That's just weird. I mean it's whatever, in the last year I've learned I don't want anything to do with LGBT culture/community anyway. I don't know of any other spaces either, there's not even that much left to be said I just enjoy people's stories and experiences. Guess I'll bounce out of here, thanks for the words anon I hope you're well.
>>
>>8839755
well, poll is here to "fight degeneracy" or whatever they call their weird obsessions anymore, and TERFs are here because they gather anywhere trans people are.
And yeah, lgbt spaces are getting kind of tiring. It's just a bunch of infighting, bickering, obsessive behavior... it gets boring.
I hope you're doing well too- good luck with gaining weight
>>
>dislike my body/voice/face and want to look like the girls at uni/like my mom
>not convinced I'm trans but want to be
why

I kind of want to HRT but I'm afraid of not being trans and feeling bad on it despite liking the physical changes. Having just turned 19 I feel like my time is running out. can anyone else relate?
>>
help i think i might be trains
i had the dysphoria for a few months last year after scattered childhood instances of "i wish i could try being a girl", but it seemed to go away so i assumed it was a cringy phase or a fetish
but this month it came back way stronger than before, like getting me depressed and anxious, and its been stuck on my mind since
im hesitant to say im trans because my best friend is a trans girl and she has it way harder than i can imagine and i dont want to trivialise her problems by being some kind of trender or something
we were talking about shaving and she asked if i was trans and i gave a "sort if not rly" answer with what ive said above
so i guess basically my question is, do i still "count" as trans if im only just now experiencing dysphoria? is late onset trannyhood even a thing? (im 19 for reference) does it not being suicide inducingly bad like my friend's mean its just a passing thing or a fetish? should i just lay low and see how my feelings go before embarassing myself talking about this non anonymously?
also for background im diagnosed bipolar and depressed/anxious, had the strongest manic episode ive had just before this came back, also mild assburgers, speed addict who's been clean for about five months, and about 80/20 homo/straight split with a very long running gender transformation fetish
comments on my 2 am ramblings are appreciated thanks guys/gals/folks
>>
Where anyone of you in a relationship with woman while coming to term that you are trans? If yes, how did you deal with it?
>>
>>8839869
Yeah, I kinda felt the same way
Despite being unconvinced of being trans, I
>wanted to be a girl
>hated my voice
>hated my body
>hated the idea of aging like a male
>didn't really like being called a guy
>would dream of being in a car accident that would mutilate my junk
and yet I was still entirely unconvinced I was trans.
Many of us have doubts, because starting HRT is a huge thing.
HRT is slow- you can start it, see how it makes you feel, even wait for some of the physical changes to start, and then stop it if it makes you feel worse, all without anything really permanent
>>
>>8839983
Everybody has different ages of onset, different levels of dysphoria.
You could try talking to her about your feelings, seeing if she has any advice on your situation since she knows us better than you- and, frankly, the fact that she asked if you're trans kinda tips me off that she suspects you are. Sometimes, it's more obvious to others than to ourselves, if we repress enough
>>
>>8839983
Don't worry about late onset. For me it was agp since first sexual awakening most screaming sign. Other signs were small, like knowing girl name since childhood, few memories of wishing to be a girl and some constant background anxiety and depression. I was affraid to ask myself what all this mean and I did only when I was 23 and having near breakdown.

Look at defense mechanisms such as reaction formation, reactance, dissatiotiaon etc etc
>>
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ss4uEcisSJ

rate, at the end i get lazy but i have just started to manipulate my voice
>>
>>8840885
You need to work on resonance more- raising your pitch just makes yo sound like a guy with a higher voice
>>
>>8840898
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1GBUzK6lGGz
this is my newest voice following some tutorials (same person)
>>
Is there a laser that works for light hairs? I really need to get rid of these fucking hairs on my neck.
>>
>>8843101
Electrolysis is your best bet.
>>
>>8843101
http://www.hairremovalforum.com/laser-hair-removal-research/blonde-hair-removal/46/
>>
>>8843197
I already spent a few grand on it and it's had no effect so far. Going to try something else.
>>
>>8843370
Interesting.
>>
>>8843370
Huh, that sucks. Don't think I've heard of electrolysis not working
>>
>>8843370
Are you Greek or what?
>>
>>8844072
I hadn't heard of it working first hand from anyone either. It didn't work for my friend either who started around the same time on a different clinic.

>>8844078
No.
>>
guys
what if, like, we just started taking hormone supplements to look like girls
wouldn't that be neat
>>
>>8844837
Dude that would be like really gay though
>>
Guess whos here a new shitposter i have realized my purpose in life
>>
>>8845829
no no
just imagine it
we'd have boobs. There's nothing possibly gay about that
>>
Umm, hi all. So I posted in here (or a /lgbt thread similar to it) for a little while a few years ago, and in the OP there were some pastebin links to resources and a link to a medical paper something-something-Avital or Aveetal? Super vague I know, and I apologize, but I was wondering if anyone knows what I'm talking about and could link? I've looked online for that paper specifically but I'm not finding anything at all, so some help would be lovely.
>>
>>8846869
http://www.avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm

You mean this? One of best papers about topic.
>>
>>8846087
also our dicks would become feminine
making them impossibly straight
>>
>>8846869

Yes! Oh, thank you. I never thought to put the E at the end, so I kept getting the weirdest results. Yeah, this paper made me cry when I read it the first time, I didn't even know this was a thing back then, and it was rather shocking to see basically everything about my childhood lined out so precisely like that.

Much love and hugs!
>>
Wow, I'm dumb.

>>8846912 was at >>8846879, obviously. Still, thank you.
>>
>>8846912
Hah! Same and it scarred me to death. I'm planning to finaly order hrt to not end as those poor medical scientiest in the paper.
>>
>>8846879
>http://www.avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm
Holy crackers. That's a great paper. I'd never seen that before.

I'm not quite sure I fit either category quite right (I seem to fit both in different ways), but his insight is ~sharp~. And if you read that last set of entries about old age....
>>
>>8846952

That's great that you're going to start soon, I'm happy for you, I hope it's a smooth ride for you. I started HRT a little over thirteen months ago, and I am so glad that I finally did. My first doctor had me on a really low maintenance dose for the first nine months, so I haven't had much in the way of physical changes, but my new doctor is actually running the tests to see where I stand. We should have my levels dialed in now, just need to test again next month.
>>
>>8846993

Yeah, that paper used to be in the OP of the mtf gen back when I used to frequent the board, not sure why it's not anymore.
>>
>>8846993
I would say biggest problem of the article is non going further into various defense mechanisms used specifically by group 3. In my humble observation this the cause of "agp". Young child see what is expected of her, brain try to protect itself and go into dissaciotiaon, reaction formation intellectualisation etc etc. Till sexual awakening, since one can't control sexuality.
>>
>>8847006
I will go for dyi in the begging, just following advice of the article that it is also verifier of dysphoria
and for mental effects. I'm already 25 and time is running away and want to catch at least end of my 20ies.

>>8847011 perhaps because it isn't written by Blachard as mtfg is kind of blanchard types war lol
>>
>>8846993
I'd say my life was a group 1 group 3 hybrid. Until I was 5 or so I would have been definitely group 1. One grandmother in particular was indulgent of my GNC behavior. However she died and I started school in the same year. By the time I was 10 I'd have looked like I was in Group 3 because of social pressures, though my body language still got me bullied for being effeminate. This lasted through the first semester of college, then I went Group 1 again, and after a couple more years managed to transition, which went pretty easily for me.
>>
>>8847048
It's highly compatible with Blanchard, so more likely anti-Blanchardians objected to it.
>>
>>8847124
I am like 100% group 3. Solitary boyish play, nerdy. But nobody suspected a thing cause I liked lego and guns(still do), metalhead and poltard later, get a steady gf started cracking in last year when in got worse.

>>8847146
It is. It only reject causation- dysphoria cause agp and not vice versa
>>
>>8849047
Be careful, you'll jinx us!
>>
>>8849062
I'm certain that I've no idea what you're talking about- you seem to be linking to a dead response.
>>
Hey all, does anybody remember that old comic book series "trans girl diaries"? I remember reading it when I was first realizing that, hey, I'm trans, but nobody else seems to remember it
>>
>>8850379
Yes. No one knows what happened to the artist. Theories are an heroed or had SRS and went stealth.
There are archives here:
https://archive.org/details/transgirldiaries
>>
>>8850424
Well... can't say I'm surprised about those theories. Hopefully she just had SRS and went stealth.

And thanks for the archives
>>
Wish i could find a mtf to date one that not a craigslist prostitute
>>
>>8850450
4chan threads are a great step above using craigslist
>>
>>8850450
Ha! Come to germany, im totally not passing yet but im cute either way x)
>>
I've got a bit of a situation and im not sure where to go or what to do, if I should even do anything
I don't know who else to go to for this so ill post it here, might make me feel better at least posting it
>I've always thought I've been a straight cis man my whole life, other than a futa fetish, only for hentai
>dad was abusive and always on work vacations
>ended up hating him and wishing to be nothing like him
>only people in home were mom and sister and was always disincluded, never had friends as a kid
>fast forward parents get divorce when im 12
>puberty kicks in and I start to look like my dad and hate it
>few more years pass, have a crush on a girl, but she moves away before I ask her
>never get attracted to anyone else in HS because there were only about 7 girls in my senior class and most were bitchy
>join a group of people I met on a different board
>a few months after I join one starts to transition
>two years later, or one month ago, I have an incredibly vivid dream where I have the body of a woman
>it sticks with me all day
>message my trans friend about it and she says its probably my mind fucking with me
>dont tell anyone else
>still cant stop thinking about it
>few days pass and I scroll through /d/
>I unintentionally stumble upon a chart to help make you look more like a trap
>I get a sick feeling in my stomach, yet I cant look away
>talk to trans friend and she makes me feel a bit better
>about a week later another person in my group calls me a trap as a joke, and that feeling comes back, avoid the group for the rest of the day
>two weeks ago college started for me
>first week no books, second week books
>have assignment for english class that was due a few hours ago, that I procrastinated
>read textbook for the first time
>book refers to the reader as "She" and once again feel sick
I don't know what to do really, or if I should even do anything
thanks
>>
>>8850458
Haha! I dont pass either in the germanies, haha
>>
>>8850490
Do you experience any dysphoria?
It seems like you have a dad complex to me(have one too but it developed a little bit different from yours)
I dont know about your situation and you didnt tell much about your feelings.
So you experience the wish to be a girl? Social or bodily dysphoria?
If it's just hate because your Features develop like your dads, you shouldnt be trans
>>
>>8850509
I ran out of space so I had to shorten some details, so ill answer and give some more information

>Do you experience any dysphoria?
Honestly I don't know, I've thought that there aren't many differences between the two sexes, and I don't see how developing other sex characteristics would help me even if I have GD

>It seems like you have a dad complex to me
thats a possibility, and thats why I posted it in the first place, but its been years before I worried about him so I'm not sure if thats the case
a detail that I forgot to mention, is when I was 10, I was convinced that I'd turn out like him if I were to ever have kids, so I considered castrating myself at that young of an age

>So you experience the wish to be a girl?
im not sure if I want to, or if my subconscious wants to, or if my subconscious wonders what my life would have been like if I were a girl, because my dad might have not abused me if that were the case, and I wouldnt have been alone for more than half my life. And my old therapist even thought that my mom would get angry at me because I look like him

I'm mostly wondering if what I thought about myself is a lie, because that dream I had was incredibly vivid, and its still really stuck to me after a month, I would go see my old therapist, but money is tight for me

the way I described the "sick" feeling to my friend, is like getting a failing grade for a class, and seeing your parents walk in with an envelope from your school
if I do have GD then I might not have noticed it because I have chronic depression
sorry if this isnt the right place for all this
and thanks
>>
Guys? I have an issue. Basically Im taking a huge dosis of anti-psychotics and mood stabilizers because Im a diagnosed, clinically verified schizophrenic. I recently got my dosis reduced and now I think a lot more about that “other“ option of becoming a girl and living with a man. Sometimes I wish I had two lifes, living one as a man and one as a girl. I just dont know what to do. Advice?
>>
>>8850505
No trips here honey, where in germany?

>>8850524
Im not a therapist.
I had heavy depressions and fell into complete apathy before i started transitioning.
But i'm me and you are you.
It might be a case of invasive thought and you really should talk about it with a good therapist. I dont think you are showing much indication for being trans tho..but if you searched out this board specifically there might be more to it than you think? Go through some stories of trans people and See how much you can identity with them.

1. Therapist
2. Ask yourself what you want and try to find out what you want and what you feel
3. Look at stories from other people

Can't really give more advice but i feel like you are just a misunderstood,abused and lonely boy searching for answers to questions like 'who am i' and 'where so i belong'
You deserve a hug :<
>>
>>8850549
I have no experience with your mental illness..you should talk with your therapist about it. I dont think anyone here would have good advice..
>>
>>8850556
thanks for the advice friend
sorry for blogposting in the thread, its just been keeping me up all night and I had to get it off my chest
as soon as I have a little money to spare ill go see a therapist
have a good night
>>
>>8850556
Yeah, I just noticed that afterwards. South-western germany. In a quite conservative region.

>>8850557
Well schizophrenia is mutually exclusive with transsexuality as a diagnosis. Atleast in europe theres some countries like finland where you wont get any hormones at all when you think youre trans and youre diagnosed schizophrenic. Schizophrenia and transsexuality together are very rare. Schizophrenia is not changing your sexuality though.
>>
>>8850557
Hope i could help at least a little!
Have a good night!

>>8850572
Berlin here o/
Transidentity isn't really changing your sexuality either..
>>
>>8850562>>8850658
(You)d myself ugh..phone doesnt work well sorry
>>
>>8847048
Oh good, Anon, you're starting way before me. Don't do what I did and agonize over it for years and years while time slips away. It very much is an identifier, and for me, those weeks before and after starting HRT were like night and day.

>>8850450
It seems like dating within the trans community is the more likely option for some of us, I've been considering it myself because being single is the worst.

>>8850490
Umm, I'll share some of my experiences with you and see if that helps you at all. My dad was also abusive, and that's about when my parents got a divorce. I only ever had one girlfriend in high school, and that was only because she started paying attention to me, I was too much of an introvert to try otherwise. I was an only child and very much a loner, hiding in my room to avoid my dad.

> I have an incredibly vivid dream where I have the body of a woman
My dreams all through childhood were the same, and they were non-stop until I started seeing a therapist about gender stuff and working towards starting HRT.

>help make you look more like a trap
>I get a sick feeling in my stomach, yet I cant look away
>book refers to the reader as "She" and once again feel sick

This seems especially interesting to me. You should try to experiment a little with feminine activities/presentation/role play to let you see how it feels, especially if whatever it is you try allows you to be gendered as female like with role play. Perhaps your trans friend could help you here, do some makeup and pronoun switching in private. You mention chronic depression, and I've read that it can be due (at least in part if not wholly) to gender issues that are below the surface. I think this was even mentioned in the Avitale paper, and it was certainly present in my childhood. So, I'm glad that you're going to seek out a therapist who has training and experience with trans issues when you get a chance.

Good luck!
>>
>>8850549
Well, it's possible to be both schizophrenic and transgender, but I've really no idea how you'd be sure of the second if you've the first. It's something you're gonna have to bring up to a psych
>>
>>8851097
>>8851097

Started a new thread because this one reached the bump limit
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.