[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 047: Cone Tits Edition:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 12

File: hrt.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
hrt.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

Previous thread: >>8775354
>>
>>8807566
How do I get cone tits?
>>
Just started Spiro DIY. Currently taking 50 mg (2x 25mg) a day. What is the general guidance on how to increase dosage? Would going up the 75 next week then 100 the week after that be ok? Should I stay on 50 for 2 weeks then double to 100 instead?
>>
>>8807725
Have cone tits genes that activate in the presence of estrogen. Do the females in your family have cone tits?
>>
How bad is smoking with Bica and ralo?
I've been planning to start them for quite a while now but I also heard hrt + cigarettes are not a good combo, but I honestly can't think about quitting smoking right now.
>>
>>8807922
not that bad.
smoking gives you hypertension and bica and ralo exacerbate that.
you would have an increased risk for heart-attack.
google for more info.
>>
why shouldnt i eat a lot of potassium on spiro
>>
>>8807998
Inhibits your body from eliminating potassium, which can cause hyperkalemia (nasty symptoms from excess potassium)

In reality though, Spiro guidelines are for people with the fucked up medical conditions its FDA approved for like heart failure, and while it's an issue for those patients, there is no problem for a young healthy body like most trannies.
>>
>>8808008
>illegal substance use is going on to be on goog
>>8808007
so like what i cant eat fish and avocados anymore
>>
>>8808018
it's not an illegal substance.
the side effects and contraindications are the same even if you're taking it for reasons other than for what it is traditionally prescribed.
>>
when should i start expecting actual boob growth on hrt? i'm 2.5 weeks in and all its done is make my nipples big
>>
>>8808058
Check this thread out >>8782862
>>
>>8807957
I don't expect expert medical advice here, but how much of an increased risk are we talking? increased like someone who eats fast food every day or increased like chances are I'll have a heart attack or stroke soon rather than later?

I understand that it increases risk of blood clots and such from googling, and frankly if I didn't smoke I'd probably be self-medicating right now. But I also want to reduce the negative affects as much as possible, but quitting smoking feels impossible right now. And I feel like any doctor will tell me to quit before giving me a prescription.
>>
>>8808194
So you want some anonymous non-doctor to tell you to ignore your doctor's advice and that will be enough for you to risk your life.
Have you always had to jump through hoops to convince yourself to do things you know you shouldn't?
Why do you suppose that is?
>>
>>8808214
I haven't started yet nor have I visited a doctor. All I was hoping for is someone in a similar position as me would share their experiences and information given to them. I'm also not hoping for an anon to say "smoking and hrt is fine, go ahead".

Yes, I know I shouldn't be smoking. Yes I know smoking and hrt isn't a good combo. Do I know if it's as bad as drinking a bottle of bleach or putting a bullet in my brain? No.

If I shouldn't be seeking others' experiences and info here, then I'm sorry and I'll fuck off.
>>
>>8807816
I started out at 200mg than up to 300mg about a week later (before going back to 200mg briefly after getting extremely sick from a miscalculated dose). Now I'm at 300mg again.

Spiractin doesn't seem to do anything without being either super high doses or being in conjunction with estrogen. That's why I switching to cypro.
>>
>>8808242
Here's some articles on it
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15638743
http://www.bmj.com/content/bmj/336/7655/1227.abridgement.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2995808
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0735109799001552
>>
>>8808242
I'm a bit more sympathetic because while I haven't ever smoked myself, I've seen firsthand how hard it can be for smokers to quit.
I can't really help right now I'm afraid. I think one problem with smoking is it reduces the effects of estradiol.
>>
is hrt helping with MPB a hon wives tale? i've only been 18 for a few months and my MPB is already pretty bad, started hrt a few weeks ago and i'm not sure whether it's getting better or worse
>>
>>8808667
it's at the stage where it's only affecting my hairline btw
>>
>>8808667
I started at 16 with moderately severe recession at the temples and got decent regrowth. It's not a perfect hairline, but I never had that in the first place, so I'm pretty satisfied. At least it doesn't look like a 30 year old's anymore.
>>
I have been on HRT for a bit shy of two years. I am up to a 32B and otherwise pretty happy with my results overall. However, I worry about my dosage. 100mg progesterone, 6mg estrace (sublingual), and 50 mg spiro.

Would switching to patches or something help at this point? (Changing the intake method help give the bewbs another spurt of growth!?)
>>
>>8800737
>>8803107
Okay i see what i had mixed up

So with IVF, i could have a kid as long as I have my testicles, right???
I really want biological kids, but I had given up on it; knowing that it's possible technically, i would wait for SRS.
>>
I live in the US, I don't want to take spiro(I'm doing legit), does anyone here take lupron? I'm reading it's extremely expensive in the US, does insurance usually pay for it?
>>
>>8808737
ivf gets more expensive the less fertile you are. Upper range costs of ivf can hit into the $100k+ mark. Really depends how infertile you are
Generally they will succeed though, it's a money issue predominantly
>>
its been a month and my nipples arent any bigger and my chest doesn hurt at all. Does this mean i wont get tits
>>
>>8808245
did you get sick from missing a dose or taking too much? i'm doing my best to get on spiro soon but i worry about inconsistancies being an issue, like missing a dose in the morning or at night. but i plan on starting slow and increasing amounts gradually
>>
File: tumblr_oo79xqVVd91sm57b3o1_1280.png (421KB, 722x705px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo79xqVVd91sm57b3o1_1280.png
421KB, 722x705px
>>8809313
Both times I got sick had to do with take my dosages too fast. The first time, I got sick from taking estrogen five minutes after I took spiractin instead of my usual half an hour. The second time was when I absentmindedly took a second dose of spiractin right after I took my first one.

Missing doses doesn't hurt you, both of those times I had to go off of HRT for a day due to profuse vomiting and it didn't make me sick.
>>
Why have all my fingernails developed a white line behind the white part of my nails. Like it's like the white part then a thick whitish line following the white part then the red part. I've been on cypro+e for a few months
>>
>>8809872
did you stop biting your nails when your started hrt?
>>
>>8809872
Post pic
>>
>>8809872
I have the same thing. It's normal, no?
>>
>>8809885
maybe subconsciously I stopped, my fingernails are kinda longer than usual I guess

>>8809892
my camera can't focus on my nail close enough to see it

>>8809904
I never had it before
>>
>>8809872
pretty sure thats calcium deficiency
i had it for all my childhood because i have milk protein intolerance
>>
>>8809910
i'm pretty sure you're talking about the same thing that i have which is that the skin that the nail bed regrows after damaging it from nail biting and skin biting, is more like scar tissue and is different. unfortunately, as far as i know, it's permanent. it's not too bad but i rather not have bitten my nails and skin for as long as i remember
>>
>>8809924
I just looked that up and first link says calcium deficiency affecting your nails is a myth

>>8809932
that sounds plausible, when I get anxious sometimes I do end up chewing my nails really far down
>>
>>8809872
I had that when I was a teenager.
My mom thought it was lack of vitamins so I started taking a multivitamin and it went away.
Not sure if it was from the vitamins or just because I grew out of it.
>>
>>8807725
take spiro if you want cone tits, or take cypro if you don't
>>
Why am I always so fucking cold, I keep having to take breaks to sit outside in the 100 degree heat with a jacket on
>>
>>8810075
or take lupron for best results in general :^)
>>
>>8810075
Any validity to this? Isn't crypro a bit more dangerous?
>>
>>8807922
Speaking of Bica-Ralox. Looking for chest shots to see if the combo does anything for the nipple or not. I wouldnt mind slightly bigger, but still don't want fem nips or too big of tits.
>>
one of my nipples/boobs is growing faster than the other
fuck
>>
>>8810176
same TBHon
>>
>>8810176
That means only half of your body is trans and the other half is cis.
>>
>>8810075
wat???
>>
How long does inhouse usually take to get to your door? Specifically to the US
>>
>>8810232
I've ordered from them for years and it's always 10 days, sometimes 11
>>
can anyone share a personal anecdote about how long they had to be on HRT before coming out in public / at job? i started about two months ago and i'm starting to think it's going to be 6-12 months before i can get away with coming out of the closet without looking 'weird'.
>>
>>8810268
I've been on HRT for like 2 months and sometimes I get gendered as female in public.
>>
>>8810268
>>8810332
I'm at 2 months also, I look slightly feminine but 6 months is the average point of attaining female-lookingness I've heard
>>
>>8810268
i sort of passed pre-hrt but after 3 months i went full time
>>
>>8810346
Yeah. I still look male to myself. It's such a slow process.
>>
File: luigi mario.jpg (21KB, 139x126px) Image search: [Google]
luigi mario.jpg
21KB, 139x126px
>>8810268
>3 years and counting
>Still full time guy because haha genetics
>>
>>8810268
I was full time and had my name changed before starting HRT.
>>
>>8810237
Made my order, I'm guessing labor day won't affect shipping time because it's coming from outside the state's
>>
whenever I take estrofem sublingually I get periods in the day where I feel super tired and anxious, it also makes me have to pee so much and I have trouble sleeping. Taking it oral feels fine. Is sublingual a meme? Anyone else had this kind of reaction?
>>
>>8810582
I feel different during the day but not the way you say. I've had SRS so I don't take AAs. I'm taking estradiol twice a day sublingually. About 6 hours after I take it I usually feel my best, but when I'm getting to 10-12 hours I often feel a bit off. Not really bad but not as good. I sleep well and it doesn't seem to make me pee more.
Hormone levels vary a lot more with sublingual than oral, but should be higher, even at the low point. The variation could bother some people more than others. It's not a big issue for me.
>>
>>8810733
6 hours is when I usually start to feel like shit from sublingual and I have to take another pill, I only get decent times from oral, how many mg are you taking of e?
>>
>>8810874
Only 2 a day
>>
If my temples have just started to thin out, will minoxidil be effective in treating them? I'm not balding or receding anywhere else on my head.

I'm also on finasteride, too.
>>
>>8810998
Yeah minoxidil helps temples. I used it on mine and the hair came back first as like long vellus hair and slowly switched over to terminal hair after about a year.
Using minoxidil with microneedling is usually best though (microneedle with 1 to 1.5mm needles about once every 2 weeks)
>>
How long does qhi usually take to restock on estrofem
Starting to panic here
>>
>>8811646
Gotta stockpile the skittles, familia. Then it becomes a non issue. Order a month or two in advance, it's not like you're ever going to stop taking the shit lol.
>>
>>8811646
best part of having a doctor's prescription
not having to worry about shit like this
>>
how bad is it to do speed and alcohol during hrt? does it lessen the effectiveness? using cypro and injections
>>
Anyone ever had to take a large amount of meds with them through the airport? I'm a contractor with the government about to do a year overseas, and I doubt I could get pills shipped to me there. What do? It's the contract that will pay for any surgery I could want
>>
>>8811727
I had two months in advance and couldn't order due to my financial situation. I'm going to order 4-6 months when it comes back in stock
>>8811823
that's not an option for me unfortunately. I wish I could get on injections too
>>
>>8811838
I'd imagine if you stored them in a normal like Vitamin E bottle in checked luggage it wouldn't cause as issue.
>>
>>8811972
I'll need like 10 bottles lol. 12 months of hormones, if I'm taking 5 pills a day, that's almost 2,000 pills
>>
>>8810351
t. agp hon
>>
>>8811972
>>8811985
Also, I'll be traveling long enough that I'll need to take at least one dose. How can I carry them on? Lol. I'm fucked
>>
>>8811838
just take them with you and tell people what they're for if they ask. its not like its illegal or anything, they probably wont care enough to ask anyway
>>
>>8812078
I'm self medding, so my pill bottle won't be labeled appropriately. Won't that cause a stink?
>>
>>8812088
probably not, airport security is really shitty so they probably won't even bother to check them.

just out of curiosity how are they labeled? if they're labeled totally wrong I guess they could throw them out or something which would be no good
>>
>>8812129
I'm not sure, I just decided to start HRT again after a long break(down). So I decided to self med this time because I don't want to wait for an appointment when I know my doses anyway
>>
>>8812140
I mean whats on the labels dingus, as long as it says what they are you should be fine
>>
>>8812145
Nigga I don't know, the meds are literally in the mail, I just ordered them tonight
>>
>>8812152
Then how do you know if they're labelled wrong dummy. They're probably fine lmao, its not like titty skittles are a controlled substance like adderall or something
>>
>>8812170
But like carrying pills without your name on the bottle as a prescription is illegal.
>>
>>8812177
only for controlled substances, its why you can buy hormones on the clearweb
>>
>>8812177
Vitamin pills are legal with or without your name on the bottle.
>>
>>8812185
>only for controlled substances

no, the law applies to prescription drugs.
you can't get a prescription for controlled substances
>>
>>8812195
You shouldn't switch pill bottles. The pills themselves are stamped and if you're searched they will check what is written on the pills usually.
>>
>>8812207
Yeah I might just have to miss a dose. I'm sure they won't look at the pills in my check bag, but I just won't take any on my carry on
>>
>>8812217
Put everything in clear plastic bags. It's less suspicious.
It's not technically a restricted substance but bringing pills into another country without a prescription is sometimes illegal. Also try to cram as much of them into your bottles as possible so you're not carrying so many bottles.
You could also print fake labels lol
>>
>>8812217
put them in a condom in your rectum.
that's what all the cool kids are doing these days.
>>
>>8812238
Well I'll be flying into Iraq lol. Likely on a military aircraft, so it may be more lax.

>>8812242
Wouldn't that show up on the xray anyway?
>>
can I start taking meds before I get blood tests done? I feel awkward asking my gp because I've already got a referral to the GIC
>>
Can someone redpill me on spiro damaging breast growth? Saw that posted in the last thread

Also whats the deal with HRT and balding? Does HRT stop it or just turn MPB into FPB? If I have MPB does it just turn into FPB? That sounds like I'm kind of fucked since both my parents have some balding in their late 50s, I'm 20 though and have MPB
>>
>>8812273
I've never heard of spiro damaging breast growth. It's actually progesteronic a tiny bit just like cypro is. But adding prog is a good idea with either AA.

You can get thinning of hair if you nuke your T to below female ranges. Some people on cypro accidentally do this as it atrophies their testes and they don't reduce dosage.
I know some people doing weird femboy combination of drugs get balding and such but normal HRT reverses MPB as long as the vellus hair is still present.
>>
>>8812316
>normal HRT
How do you like.... um
Do all that without accidentally nuking your levels

I'm trying to go into this with the mindset I need to figure out how to do it right becuse I don't have the luxury of being able to get blood tests (no insurance + not out)
>>
Whats the different between estrofem and cypro compared to estradiol and spiro?
>>
>>8812332
Well just get blood tests occasionally.

Like if you go on cypro you really only need to be at 50mg for like 2-3 months. Then decrease to 25 or 12.5mg.
But you don't have to take tons and tons of AAs to get female range T. Estrogen itself is pretty good at downregulating T levels so it let it do the bulk of the work rather than relying on AAs.
>>
>>8812343
I was going to take 25mg cypro with B12 and like 2mg estrofem

How do I ask for the tests? Like do I ask "I want to know my e and t levels"

Oh do you start e and c together? I heard you take spiro for a month or two before taking e
>>
>>8812336
estrofem is the same thing as estradiol. spiro is a shit med that will turn you into a pisshon
>>
>>8812355
Some people start AAs first to kind of adjust their bodies, but it's probably better to get some E to start with.
If your pills are 1mg you could try splitting that and do 2x0.5mg/day dosages for the first month or so.
>>
>>8812371
What should I start off with if I get estro and c?
I might end up with E and spiro this month because a friend might send me spiro so I don't have to pay extra for the c

Its cus im broke, but I'd rather have the c

I still might end up starting on spiro but it could go either way so what do you think I should start with for both pairs of hrt?
>>
>>8812370
>estrofem is the same thing as estradiol
Oh really? Cool then I thought there was some difference
Whats estelle solo though I hear people say its the same as estro fem
>spiro is a shit med that will turn you into a pisshon
I already pee a lot meh
>>
>>8812393
Spiro is okay. It'll be the same process as cypro.
You don't have to taper your dosages to start with but you might get mood swings and hot flashes for a couple weeks if you don't. But there's not really any super immediate dangers to it
>>
File: 1501101927706.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501101927706.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>8812336
Estrofem is a estradiol pill.

Spiro = Granny diuretic, blocks T as a side effect. Commonly used in USA as cypro isn't available

Cypro= Nukes and destroys your T, atrophy your testicles and chemically castrates you. Also has progestogenic effects (apparently helps with libido and breast development)
>>
does anyone know how flax lignan extracts help with your e2:e1 ratio?
>>
>>8812448
lignans and soy isoflavones are 17B-HSD inhibitors which is supposed to help prevent the conversion of estradiol to estrone.
>>
>>8812448
>>8812474
where can i buy some that ships to canada?
there is exactly what im looking for on amazon.com but they don't ship internationally
>>
>>8812495
You can buy them from drug stores. I've also used the sites like nutricargo and badmonkeybotanicals for supplements and they sell bulk powdered chemical extracts (you'll have to buy a pill capping device for like $30 on amazon).
If you mix phytoestrogens and hrt you should use low dosages so it doesn't interfere with estrogen receptors though.
>>
>>8812524
i was thinking of getting a bottle of 120 capsules of 40mg off us amazon through a proxy. would that be a low enough/safe dosage?
>>
>>8812546
Yeah normal dietary dosage is like 20-60mg/day of isoflavones which is low enough that it would barely interfere with HRT but you'd still get many of the positive health effects.
>>
>>8812557
the thing is that it seems that i can't test for estrone in canada, so would that dosage be good enough to fix any possible ratio problems?
>>
>>8812566
It might be just fine. It's not worth it to go higher usually. Might interfere with HRT.
Switching methods of ingestion also can change E2:E1 ratios in many people. I know many people say patches and injections are supposed to be better than sublingual or oral pills.
>>
>>8812573
i'm planning to get on patches, but you never know if they will be enough to get my levels in range. if not then ill need a failsafe for my e2:e1 ratio that i cant test for.
>>
>>8812594
I'm sure you could test for it. Have you asked your doctor about testing for estrone?
Because it is a test in Canada for sure, it's a test done for many health conditions so they'd have to be able to do it.
>>
>>8812618
thats where i was told that it isn't a test that's available. on my first appointment with my gp for hrt, i asked him if he knew about the "estrone problem," but he wasn't aware of the fact that a certain amount of people are basically invulnerable to pills (and for some reason i couldn't really get him to understand my point), and thats why i wanted him to put me on patches, since as far as i know, i can't self med patches in canada. but it would be really useful if i could test for it
>>
>>8812633
Estrone is the result of the metabolization of estradiol, not because of any issues absorbing pills.
Even many ciswomen have issues with estrone dominance.

It sounds more like your endo was confused about why you were asking for it rather than that it doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1503852954634.png (230KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503852954634.png
230KB, 726x720px
Is it really necessary to take Cypro/E with food? Anything a first timer should know?
>>
>>8812640
sorry i may have made it sound odd, but i told him that some people who are on pills have elevated levels of estrone, which bind to the estrogen receptors and keeps estradiol from binding to them. and since it has a much weaker effect than estradiol, it fucks up your feminization
>>
Was prescribed finasteride as my only AA along with IM estradiol. Can I expect similar results to if I was taking spiro? Currently on hold to get spiro due to renal issues that require my nephrologist to sign me off.
>>
>>8812645
It helps it to be absorbed.
Just follow the rules.
They are there to help you.
>>
>>8812648
Which province are you in? Cause in Alberta the doctor gives me a form that I have to bring to the lab and you can check off whatever tests you want (If your doctor is okay with that anyway, I know some doctors flipout if you yourself check the boxes rather than them)
>>
>>8812650
Finasteride is not an anti-androgen. It stops the conversion of T into DHT, helping stop male pattern baldness.

Your doc is either dum for not giving you a proper AA, or you must have severely low T levels.
>>
>>8811989
takes one to know one :^)
>>
>>8812657
im in quebec, and the paper that i was given just had all the test printed on it, nothing neat like a form and shit to check
>>
>>8812371
>2x0.5mg/day
literally what is the point of this
>>
>>8812658
as I said I have renal issues, and I need a nephrologist to sign me off to take Spiro.

But basically what you're saying is I may get no real effects besides hair regrowth?
>>
>>8812667
It's so during your first few weeks your body doesn't go through wild hormonal changes.
You can taper onto HRT and get barely any side effects like random crying and hot flashes.
>>
>>8812672
Estrogen itself downregulates T so you might be okay but it really depends on the person.
Can you not do cypro or bica instead?
>>
>>8812673
half a milligram is negligible anyway
might as well go 1 mg
>>
>>8812665
Well it's definitely a test. Cause they can do estriol as well which is commonly done for pregnant women.
>>
>>8812695
ill make sure to talk about this for my next bloodtest, thank you for your help
>>
>>8812690
The whole point of tapering is to start small to avoid side effects. 2mg/day is what a lot of people end up at as their normal dosage, so you should start at 1mg/day (or 2x0.5mg/day as I said)
>>
>>8812645
This is a hon meme spreaded amongst cyproterone users to make them fat.

jk, i've been taking mine without food and no problems so far. It helps with absorption but not to the point you NEED to do it.
>>
>>8812681
Only just took my first dose of estradiol on Tuesday, Doctor started me at 5mg IM weekly and 2.5mg daily of finasteride. I'm in the US so Cypro isn't an option and I did not ask about bica. I got my therapy and prescriptions via planned parenthood. Guess I'll just have to hope I'm a lucky one for now and deal with the "delays" in proper T blocking later when and if my nephrologist signs off on spiro.
>>
>>8812645
Taking estradiol valerate with food is supposed to boost blood concentrations because food causes esterase production in your stomach to metabolize it quicker which makes it absorb faster.
>>
>>8812710
I've heard for people that cannot do AAs that injections are usually the goto method of attempting to sequester T. Your doctor may prefer you to just keep increasing E dosages until your T is female range. After that it's simply a waiting game for testicular atrophy for when your dosages can be decreased to normal ranges.
>>
looks like qhi now has progesterone and raloxifene for sale on their site without making a special order
most likely thanks to this very board right here
>>
>>8812714
Insurance covers orchiotomy so that's a strong consideration for me eventually. Considering just doing that but I'm not wanting to make any immediately permanent actions at the moment. I suppose I'll need to get a copy of what my initial lab results were to find out what my T levels were to start. Good to know though, I'll be pressing my nephrologist harder this week to get their shit in order.
>>
>>8812723
>raloxifene
I don't know if people should feel proud about convincing cis men to take HRT lol
>>
>>8812728
You don't absolutely need AAs. Estrogen alone causes testicular atrophy so even if you're not super low T right away it will get there.
Even in cis men that suffer from high estrogen inevitably they suffer irreversible testicular atrophy and their T levels drop over time.
>>
>>8812735
Yeah but I really don't want to wait so long for the E-tec to kick in yo. In just 4 days I've already had a mark able decrease in libido, which is common on finasteride.
>>
>>8812741
Well if the AAs are going to kill you then you're just going to have to live without them lol
>>
>>8812751
If that's the case then I'd probably just informed consent do the Orchi.
>>
>>8812754
That might not be a bad option if you can get it reasonably priced. I've heard that some urologists only started increasing prices as their names got spread on places like Susans and they reaped the reward of their popularity. In reality orchi's are a common and cheap procedure (done all the time for cancer) and are usually like $800-$900
>>
>>8812711
Not the same anon but if i'm a femboy aiming to just stop masculinization and experience slower feminization (low E levels), should i start to take the pills without food?
>>
>>8812754
If you think SRS is a possibility in the futures be sure to get an orchi that doesn't mess you up for SRS. I can't remember the type of orchi you want though. The standard cheap orchis are not what you want unless you are sure you don't want SRS.
>>
>>8812776
As far as I'm aware taking it with food predominantly affects absorption time and metabolism. Higher absorption speed will leave less estradiol metabolized upon first pass rather than trickling it into your liver which metabolizes more of it to estrone.

As far as you're thought process though I'm kind of confused. If you think it's less active due to worse absorption why not just take less? What's the point of taking a whole bunch but then intentionally trying to stop it from absorbing? From a money perspective that's kind of a waste lol
>>
>>8812785
If want something that leaves the scrotum intact yes? I don't really want SRS though, not at this time with how that procedure is done.
>>
>>8812790
You don't just want the scrotum intact, you also don't want scarring.
>>
Which one is responsible for reversing MPB? AA's or E? Should i expect any changes if the skin at my temples got almost no vellus hair? I'm 18 and didn't noticed until too late... i'm now on finasteride and starting hrt.
>>
>>8812815
Both can help but AAs alone MAY cause increased MPB or may actually stop MPB but cause generalized thinning instead.
Estradiol stimulates follicle growth. Technically women grow hair by like fractions of a mm more a day than men do.

AAs alone will stop MPB unless you take bica. Bica in dosages of 50mg/day will increase MPB in about 80-90% of people. You need a minimum 1000-1500x excess concentration of bica to dht and at dosages of 50mg/day it causes 600-1000x excess, so that means only the tail end of a population group will block DHT. In dosages of 100mg/day or higher it will effectively block DHT though. But not having any sex hormone activity causes generalized thinning. So you lose MPB but you lose hair all over your scalp instead.

AAs+E though will of course stop and reverse MPB. You cannot get male pattern baldness if you flood your body with female hormones.
>>
>>8812836
Where did you get that 80-90% stat? Also finasteride or duta are recommended with bica for specifically that reason. Also I can't agree with the generalized thinning on bica. Keep in mind I'm on cypro and have generalized thinning but that's because I nuked my testes and retarded dosages. At least my hair line and temples are intact. Bica raises your E levels through aromatase so you'll still have higher estrogen in your system. That's why bica is known to give men conetits. However the T that isn't converted through that method will convert to DHT. That's why A5R blockers like fin and duta are recommended.

I'll be switching from cypro and ralox to bica+ralox with bovine ovary supplements to increase the aromatase enzyme and hopefully not have to worry about DHT conversion as much. Although I'll be switching to 5mg pills and halving them initially to ensure the process is working.

This hair thinning fucking sucks and I got the minoxidil shed as soon as I started applying it so now I'm noticing it more. Hopefully it'll subside soon and my dermarolling with minox will be successfull.
>>
>>8810201
I think I've heard of that condition.
>>
>>8810146
Bamp for r-research..
>>
File: 1484822618012.jpg (59KB, 470x684px) Image search: [Google]
1484822618012.jpg
59KB, 470x684px
So i've never been diagnosed but i'm pretty sure I suffer from gender dysphoria.

I've been fighting these feelings for years, nearly two decades maybe and i've been making excuse after excuse but it's just getting worse. I'm not happy at all. I'm consumed with it, I daydream about it all the time.

Will hrt fix me? Will it make the pain go away? I kept telling myself nothing can help, that i'l never be the woman I want to be but goddamn does it hurt so much. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>8812890
It's from pre-approval studies.
Just looked it up and the numbers are:
>50mg/day = 600 to 2,500x
>150 mg/day = 1,500 to 8,000x
For castrated men:
>50mg/day = 42,000x

So I guess at 50mg/day approximately 35% of people will achieve adequate DHT blocking if I did my math right lol
>>
Am I autistic or something? Why do I keep coming back to these threads? It feels like there's a huge hole in my stomach. I don't want to transition because I just want to be normal... But I just can't stop thinking about it. I feel as if all the cons far outweigh the pros of transitioning, but I just can't seem to stop thinking about it! I want to actually be employable, and not some estranged weirdo in my later adult years due to the large margin of error that comes from transitioning, but I can't stop coming back to these damn threads!
>>
>>8812890
>I'll be switching from cypro and ralox
This means that your hair is thinning because ralox don't have the same effects/strenght of E, right?
>>
>>8812890
>bovine ovary supplements to increase the aromatase enzyme
That's complete pseudoscience.
Aromatase is inside individual cells you can't force cells to make more of it beyond a certain point. That point is no where even close to being able to generate enough E to be female range.

If you can specifically tell me the chemical you think that causes this I'd be glad to hear though. But why you think cows produce this magical chemical is beyond my logic of reasoning.
>>
>>8812928
I know that feel. I don't want to fuck my perfectly healthy body up but the GD is too much sometimes.

I don't know what to do.
>>
File: 1503718642118.png (328KB, 721x450px) Image search: [Google]
1503718642118.png
328KB, 721x450px
>>8812928
You either let it go or keep coming here and digging even deeper.

OR MAYBE create a thousand "definitive threads" asking for help but with the same questions over and over like i've been doing in the past 3 years. Hopefully i'm starting today or until the next weekend. I feel you, i don't want to be "some stranged weirdo in my later adult years" but i don't want to be a gross hairy man too. Guess the latter is less desirable in my situation.
>>
>>8812917
Shit nigga thanks. Good thing I'm already on fin.

>>8812929
I'm not sure honestly. It's primarily from lack of at dominant sex hormone. Technically Ralox is an anti-estrogen in certain places in the body. I took a gamble in hoping that one of those places wasn't in the scalp and that taking it would help my E levels. Then again I was supposed to be on Bica at the same time to "gaurantee" my E levels would be high enough to thicken hair. I don't get blood levels checked because I'm not trans and instead just an idiot with a death wish.

Anyway I took a gamble and so far with minox shedding I don't know for sure if my hair is gonna thicken up... Although it's not dry as often anymore so there is still hope that after enough time I'll see benefits, though I'll not know whether to praise Ralox or Minox for healthier hair.

If I could order E I would but my girlfriend probably wouldn't understand why and she's more important. Instead I'm gonna order Bovine ovary because it's been noted to increase aromatase so if bica+ralox don't raise my E enough hopefully BO in low dose will.
>>
>>8812936
>perfectly healthy
Yup. Those two words are my exact sentiments. There is absolutely nothing wrong with me (except perhaps latent autism) and there are so many health risks that come with transitioning.

>>8812941
>gross hairy man
I guess I never really thought about that. My father was a hairy bastard, and there's no way in hell I want to waste away until I become like him.
>>
>>8812932
I've been reading about how its popular for male/female breast growth and quite few people swear by it. And honestly I don't know if it's gonna help much if at all but at 8$ a bottle I might as well try it. I realize a good portion of the reviews could be fake, but it's got enough hype to make me curious so we'll see. But if you find anything on it pls post. I'm still gathering info on it.
>>
>>8812917
Or sorry it should be other way around, 65% of people will get adequate blocking.
But to be safe you should use 100mg/day to be sure.
>>
>>8812404
>>8812422
Will I be fucking myself over if I start on spiro and e for my first month then switch to cypro when I can afford it?

What's the dope on spiro damaging breast growth, spiro depression and cypro b12?
>>
would i be able to go on t blockers but not estrogen? now's not really the time for me to transition but i would like to stop my body from getting more manly.
>>
File: 1503708998528.jpg (59KB, 960x893px) Image search: [Google]
1503708998528.jpg
59KB, 960x893px
>>8812978
You can do it for the first month if you're in a hurry (and dealing with masculinization, you must be). But my recommendation is switch to cypro asap. By the way it costs less, many people start at 25mg (unless youre a gorilla), meaning you can split the pills.

>Spiro damaging breast growth
Apparently, but not a rule, spiro takes longer to develop your breasts, in some rare cases it never does it and you're stuck with Tanner 1/2. Many people counter this by taking progesterone pills.

With cypro you don't need to worry with progesterone pills as cypro itself contains progestin or something like that.

>Spiro depression and cypro b12
You have less chances of getting depressed with spiro. Cypro CAN cause depression due to B12 defficiency, which can be countered with B12 supplements or eating lots of animal products (unless you're vegetarian).
>>
>>8812975
Glandular therapy is ridiculous. It has hormones in it sure, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea to do.

There's no magical chemicals in cow ovaries. You may be getting a few types of estrogen but it's nothing super special.
Increasing concentration of aromatase would require a change in DNA. Aromatase overexpression is actually a severe genetic disorder. You can slightly increase aromatase activity but it's nothing spectacular.
>>
>>8812997
Spiro is slightly progesteronic as well. But actually with cypro you should still probably look into progesterone when you're at dosages of like 12.5mg/day.
>>
>>8812994
Talking physically, you're "safe" without a dominant sex hormone for 1-3 years before ostheoporosis and things start.

Mentally, it can be a bad idea. Without a dominant sex hormone, you'll probably experience low energy, depression, hot flashes and lots of undesirable effects.

So, you can go for it, but make sure to start E asap. Apparently, Cypro is the "worse" AA to take alone as it completely nukes T. Spiro mainly blocks it so you should have less problems.
>>
>>8812998
Well as mentioned above I can't buy E as of right now so I have to make due. And even if it's small margin, any assistance to help boost E is what I was aiming for anyway.

Also for some reason people complain that after taking like 7 pills a day for about 6 months that it becomes difficult to near impossible to reverse the effects. Again, welcome to any studies if any but I've had no such luck.
>>
>>8813028
Why can't you buy from qhi, inhouse, etc. wherever else?
>>
>>8813068
I have a girlfriend. She knows about my other meds but not that I want E. I've already sourced it and made financial arangements just in case I need to as a last resort. I just really don't want to have that talk since she's the kind of person who will logically understand what I'm after and that I'm not trans and whatnot, but then it'll still bother her for a long time until it explodes out. she'll be gone for 6 months this next year so I'll probably get some then and stockpile it. Until then BO and white peony root are what I'm looking into. Besides, I just need enough E to see my hair thicken up and if I get any other feminine traits, bonus for me.
>>
>>8813120
That's not how hormones work lol
Like what you're expecting is not within the realm of reality. Plants make estrogenic chemicals, so do cows cause obviously there are female cows, but what you are expecting is not within the realms of reality.
Just do regular HRT.
>>
>>8813134
Then elaborate. As mentioned before I'll also be taking bica for increased estrogen. It's not like I'm relying strictly on holistic methods.
>>
>>8813188
So what I don't get here is why you're willing to use bica byt not E
>>
>>8812941
>tfw I would rather kill myself than become a gross hairy man but would also feel weird being full time as a girl socially

REEEEEEEEE
>>
Is appetite supposed to go down on hrt? I still eat breakfast lunch and dinner but I can only manage half the portions I could 3 months ago. Last night I ate dinner and ate everything to not seem weird and now I feel so sick and bloated
>>
>>8813521
No it is supposed to go up.
>>
>>8808722
Could use some help with this folks. Does switching intake methods actually do anything and anyone here using patches?
>>
>>8811830
bump
>>
Is tamoxifen good to get rid of tits? And how many months will I take it?
>>
Where can I get blood tests in the UK. I've been taking cypro & estrogen for 2 months and I think I should probably get blood tests done soon. My doctor refuses them so I guess I'll have to get them online or something.
>>
>start taking skittles with no real intention of transitioning
>feel better because of placebo or some shit
>breasts start to grow
how long can i keep this up before it starts being obvious to other people?
>>
>>8814056
You can hide it unless you have very fortunate genetics that give you mega milks, but you'll need to dress accordingly.
>>
>>8814056
Nobody caught on until I got changed in front of my sister.
I wasn't even thinking. Certainly made things really awkward.
>>
>>8814097
Tell us how it went, what did she say after that?
>>
>>8812790
it's a bilateral inguinal orchi afaik
>>
>>8814097
Greentext it all!
>>
>>8814119
>>8814135
It's not that great of a story.
I wrote a whole bunch and then deleted it.

She came home after a break up.
We went to sleep together as was usual when we were younger.
I started to get into my pjs. She saw my breastlets.
Neither of us said anything for a bit.
She asks what is up.
I explain the whole "low dose of skittles to avoid depression" thing.
She asks if I want to be a girl.
I say that I would become a girl but I left it too late and it would be more disappointment than I could handle.
She squishes me real tight and I fall asleep.

We don't hang out all that much but she sometimes genders me female now which really makes me uncomfortable when we are with other people.
>>
I started getting pain beneath my nipples at 1 month into HRT.
It feels a little out of order.

I was kind of hoping to have to look more feminine but I guess I'm fucked.
I don't really have too many expectations for HRT. It is probably a placebo pill that just fucks you up.
>>
>>8814245
It's ok.
>>
>>8812370
Can the next /hrt/ be pisshon edition?
>>
>>8814218
>I wrote a whole bunch and then deleted it.
Aw.

>I say that I would become a girl but I left it too late and it would be more disappointment than I could handle.
I'm sorry anon.

When will she gender you female? How old were you both when the accidental coming out happened?
>>
How long does it take for the diuretic effect of Spiro to kick in? I've been taking 50mg for about a week and still pee just like normal. Is Spiractin from IHP bunk/ underdosed?
>>
>>8814979
50mg isn't very much so you might be alright. Are you actually female range T at that low of dose?
>>
>>8814990
No. I read in some HRT guide from some uni site to start at 50-100mg and go up 50mg a month so I'm doing that to be safe/ see how I respond first.
>>
has anyone been sick while on hrt? I ate some questionable food yesterday and I've been bedridden all of today with a high fever. Cold medicine won't fuck with me in any weird way will it? Or should I skip my dose of hormones today? I take e sublingual and cypro if that helps.
>>
>>8815009
literally what? do you think no tranny has ever become sick?
>>
>>8815022
Of course they have but I don't go to a doctor so I don't know if there some liver interactions or something with otc meds that I should know about
>>
>>8815033
paracetamol is hard on the liver but that is common knowledge
i had no problem taking the maximum dosage for a week though when i took cypro
just take your hrt and stop worrying
>>
>>8815056
Hmm, sounds good, I feel a bit better now
>>
>>8815009
Sounds more like food poisoning.
>>
>>8813479
ikr.... also
>Can't really live as a "boy on hrt" after some years because you'll just look weird
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk
>>
>>8810176
pretty much every cis girl goes through it too

>>8812261
yes. Get your blood tests done as soon as you can though
also don't feel awkward with your GP. It's their job.

>>8812911
It's not guaranteed to take the pain away, but most people do seem to get happier. Just make sure that you fully understand that you're not gonna look like a cis girl most likely.
>>
Why shouldn't I take 50 mg of Bicalutamide alongside 100 mg of Spiro a day as an antiandrogen regimen? I'm already taking 4 mg Estrodial and 50 mg Bicalutamide.

I feel like I'm not feminizing enough and I don't have the balls to do Cypro and lose my fertility forever.
>>
>>8815548
don't be a pisshon, just get cypro you girly faggot
>>
>>8813191
Because she's seen how happy the lower T has made me. I'm not ridden with acne anymore, I can work all day without deoderant and still not smell at all, my skin is softer, and I enjoy losing body hair. She enjoys most of that too and is impressed with the results. She just knows bica will be safer for me and do the same thing essentially. Like I said, not completely ruling out E in the future, but for now I want to try something a little more subtle. Hopefully my logic appears more sound.
>>
>>8815567

But I want my balls to work, Anon. I'm not a woman.
>>
File: 1484920942498.png (879KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484920942498.png
879KB, 1366x768px
>>8815590
>I'm not a girl I just want to take girl hormones and look like a girl eventually
>>
>>8815597

Hey, I might want some kids someday or detrans. Who would have thought?
>>
>>8815548
>taking estrogen
>b-but im scared of becoming infertile
what exactly do you think estrogen is doing to your fertility?
not exactly increasing that sperm production
>>
>>8815608
Taking estrogen will atrophy your balls anyway, with or without cypro, so you want really have to worry about kids for long ;)
>>
>>8815612
>>8815621

I've heard of transwomen going off of spiro and still being able to have kids.
>>
>>8815623
there are trans women who have come off cypro and was able to have kids
i wouldn't count on it
>>
>>8815623
Why the fuck do you want to pass crazy tranny genes onto a kid you monster
>>
tell me more about the testicular atrophy meme
is having an orchi necessary later down the line or can i live with dead balls
i have never and will most likely never want kids but the idea of having to do surgery for that is spooky
>>
>>8815628
>tranny genes
[citation needed]
>>
>>8815641
Why do you want to possibly subject a kid to a lifetime of pain, rejection and eventual suicide? Does the thought of that get you off at night or something??
>>
>>8815652
I'm not the other anon, I'm a transbian who wants to cut her dick off, so it doesn't apply to me anyways

I'm just saying there's no evidence for a "trans gene"
>>
So I have 2mg estrogen that I take at morning and night to get 4mg/day. But my AA (spiro) is in single 100mg pills and I can't double the dose with that one. Is it bad if I take, say, estrogen alone in the morning then estrogen + AA at night? Splitting pills with a knife feels pretty lossy.

Also, how bad is it to go off hormones for, say, a week? Income might delayed this month and I'm worrying over the shipment arriving on time now.
>>
>>8815677
a week off from hormones won't cause any problems
>>
Is it possible for your T to nuke on 25 mg cypro alone? I know it varies person to person but I cant get blood tests atm.
>>
>>8816133
Absolutely. I did 25mg for 6 months, now on 12.5mg and my T was very low female range even before the split.
>>
>>8816155
Nice, how long did it take for you to notice major T nukage?
>>
>>8814218
This is so cute! And kinda sad, but mostly cute
>>
>>8814890
>Aw.
Don't worry lol
I usually ramble when I write.

>When will she gender you female?
There is no real pattern to it.
Like the other day I explained my trip to the markets with mum and she said that it sounded like a 'cute mother daughter day out'. I went slightly red because we were with one of her colleagues.

>How old were you both when the accidental coming out happened?
It was actually this year. I was/is 22.
I hadn't been on HRT long though, so I thought I would get away without it being noticed.

>>8816353
I'm sorta a little glad it happened.
It's hard to explain, but we sorta get along a little better.
It feels like when we were kids. More openness.
>>
>>8816415
It might be because she sees you as her sister now, not her brother, so you've got a sisterly bond forming
>>
>>8815658
Well even with the current most accepted theory which is currently epigenetics that gives even more reason not to pass on your genes as nearly every drug/pharmaceutical has epigenetic effects.
>>
>>8816427
>tfw ywn experience this
>>
Can someone help me out with qhi? Im worried that if I select recorded delivery I might not get my package, as I live in a dorm and im not sure who'll be signing for the parcel... anyone have experience with this?
>>
How long does inhouse take to process your order? The email said 24 hours or less and it's been more than 24 hours
>>
Can you order from IHP without using bitcoin? Like using a debit card or paypal account? And do you send it to a PO box or your address? worried about getting in trouble :x
>>
>>8816770
You can order with your checking account number and routing number
>>
Has anyone compared IHP Evista to the Cipla ralox?
>>
>>8816873
the source or even brand of drug makes no difference
>>
>6 weeks on hrt (cypro 50mg/day)
>still ejaculate a bit
Is my hrt not working? ;___; Should I kms?
>>
>>8815435
Looking weird isn't illegal you know.
>>
>>8816982
I still have lots of jizz, just has no sperm in it. It's like super watery and just dribbles out basically.
>>
>>8817046
>just dribbles out
muscles don't contract on E?
>>
>>8817053
I still feel it pulsing but it doesn't have the same momentum anymore
Feels way better though.
>>
>>8817046
Yeah, same. It's clear now and doesn't like "shoot out". But I wish it could stop entirely…
>>
>>8817074
Why? As far as I'm aware it's better if it doesn't stop if you intend on getting SRS as even women have ejaculate.
>>
>>8817074
>I wish it could stop entirely…
Why?
Women who squirt are hot imho.
>>
>>8817082
Because dysphoria. And female ejaculation is different I guess.
>>
>>8817090
>female ejaculation
It is literally just piss
>>
>>8815635
please respond
>>
>>8815635
If you use cypro yeah your balls will probably inevitably atrophy to the point you no longer need AAs.
However getting an orchi is still healthier because you can actually lower your dosage of estrogen as well usually which helps improve long term health.

If you're not going to get SRS just go to any general urologist and they can do orchi's for around $1000 usually.
>>
>>8817114
taking hormones for a long time is hard on your liver so it is healthier just to get the boys removed
but you've got years to make the decision
>>
>>8817138
And what if you can't do orchi due to gatekeepiing? What is the best strategy then?
>>
>>8817165
a meat cleaver and a butcher block
>>
>>8817165
Orchi's usually don't require therapist permission or anything. It's not really a trans specific procedure.
>>
>>8817165
>>8817190

Literally just smash your balls so they have to be amputated and go to the ER and tell them what you did.
>>
>>8817219
Or you just go to your GP and ask for a referral to a urologist to get an orchi..... It's not some special procedure that you have to jump through hoops to get. Doctors do it on like a weekly basis for cancer patients.
>>
>>8817190
>>8817228
Not in my country.
>>
>>8817219
>What a horrible accident! No man should be forced to live without balls. We'll give him prosthetics.
>>
I'm 19 and want to start HRT, but I doubt I'll be able to until I graduate university. Are there any steps I can take to prevent myself from becoming more masculine until I'm able to start HRT that won't make me have to constantly hide my body?
>>
>>8817337
You can opt in or out of the plastic balls replacing your nuts. Regardless, no prosthetic would be able to do what a testicle does in biology so mission accomplished either way.
>>
>>8817410
yeah, if its for less then 6 months you should be okay on just an anti androgen. you would get depresssed tho
>>
>>8817462
Only if you take the dosis which is 'normal' in america.
Im in 12,5 cypro in the morning and the Same for the evening. If i take 25 at once i get lesser depressions. If i take 50 i get severe depressions.

You have to conciously feel what hrt does to your mood/feelings etc. and go from there with the dosis.
Some might be totally fine with 100 cypro, some might not be.

>>8817410
I waited for the same thing, started hrt after my apprenticeship, im 23 now. I wonder how it would have turned out if i started sooner *shrugs*
>>
>>8817462
>>8817506
Well, I'm already depressed. Anyways, it'll be more than 6 months. I still have about 3 years of uni, although I suppose I could start before my last semester if I was sneaky...
>>
>>8813559
Wow still nothing. Anyone?
>>
>>8815684
That's good to note.
What about the other question? This is puzzling me.
>>
Will there be a significant difference between mtf transitioning at age 24 and 27?

So, due to some issues, I would go through a lot of trouble if I transition at 24 (my current age). Would transitioning three years from now have less significantly feminizing effect on me? I want to pass, but I am not sure how important these three years going to be. If there is only little or no significant differences, I plan to hold it out. I can hold it out for three years.
>>
>>8818649
It depends on factors like genetics.

Some are fucked by 18.
Some can start at 35 and be fine.
A lot consider 21-25 to be the usual "point of no return". Is that credible? I don't 100% know.

Although every year delayed is a step in the wrong direction. Particularly in the case of an MtF.
>>
>>8818649
Why would it be trouble? Start HRT or at least blockers without socially transitioning.,
>>
>>8818677
genetics is a lottery
you might win the lottery but you shouldn't bank on it to pay the bills
>>
>>8818683

Well, I already came out and I live with my family. If I could transition without getting caught, I would, but I don't think that is feasible.
>>
>>8818706
It kinda is, if you are thin and flat, people will notice your boobs growing, otherwise you 'should' be safe for a while?
>>
>>8818796

I am bit fat and have been dieting for three months. I really want to transition, but that would fuck my life way too much. Do you think Femboy (aka try not to get boob growth) would work?
>>
>>8818649
> So, due to some issues, I would go through a lot of trouble if I transition at 24 (my current age)
There will be a lot of issues if you transition at 16, 18, 20, 24, 27, 30, 40, etc. I don't think that's a good excuse to put it off. You know your life better than I do, though.
>>
will hrt make me worse at video games?
>>
>>8818948
I kinda lost interest in videogames
>>
>>8818948
i lost interest too.
much like masterbation, you life will be better without
>>
>>8818954
>>8819019
do you think hrt would make me want to actually go out and do shit in life rather than just spending all my free time playing video games? for me everything in life is extremely boring except for video games.
>>
Will Spiro get rid of my butt cheek and butt crack hair?
>>
>>8819025
also i cant bear to look at a mirror anymore and i just want to be away from everyone all the time and in some dark room
>>
>>8819025
its made me more expressive, but im still locked down when out, like i dont say anything. I dress a little gayer, and honestly its made disphoria worse, but thats likely cause im more emotional.
It made me really tired too cause cypro, so im not all that productive, i just want to nap.
>>
>>8818948
I'm still just as good at video games... idk why that would change.
>>
>>8819058
>its made disphoria worse
how do you feel about going off hrt then?
>>
>>8819058
also do you think i should even bother going on hrt if i know i could never pass then?
>>
File: DFBJLjLVYAEX9XK[1].jpg (204KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DFBJLjLVYAEX9XK[1].jpg
204KB, 1200x800px
is it ok to take extra estrogen pill if I feel really sad?
the antidepressant effects are just too good
>>
>>8819025
you know it might, at least for me it lowered my anxiety and made me feel more motivated to do many things and just overall I feel like there is now a purpose in life so I need to take care of myself and improve my life conditions
as before I woudlnt care even about buying food, it was that bad

>>8819171
maybe, the mental effects can be good (subjective but still many people report improvement) and you will enjoy any feminization, I dont even plan to transition but after few years of struggling I just said fuck it and fell for the meme and I feel the best Ive been in years so ...
>>
>>8807566
Is there any information about proper patch dosages around?
>>
>>8807566
Hey HRTgen Why do I get a high when taking estrogen?

>>8819135
>>
>>8819137
no, because it made the desire more and i hate my body more, but at least its working tword fixing it. On test, i would just hate my body a lot, but it would get worse every day, as opposed to better. If its just gonna get worse what would be the point in living, i could barely stand it then.
>>8819171
i mean u can still be a cute boy, even if you dont pass, your body will be a little closer to what you want it to be. Im never gonna pass, but i dont care, im concerened with how i look, not how im interpreted in public. Dont fret too much though, most people pass anyone under 6' in a dress with a soft face
>>
Ok, I have read many times that hrt is both verifier and threatment for GD. As for verifier I'm thinking of diy small dose mones (i have a cup gyno and no way any more)
>>
>>8819030
>spiro
>getting rid of anything
nice meme
>>
>>8819659
>Ok, I have read many times that hrt is both verifier and threatment for GD.
All the evidence you need to know GD is a bunk diagnosis.
>>
never had hrt, what's the most effective stuff to take
>>
>>8819752
cypro, 50mg, and progynova 2mg for a month or two, then up to 4

Injections are much better, but expensive and hard to get on grey market.
>>
File: IMG_20170813_182645.jpg (979KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170813_182645.jpg
979KB, 2560x1440px
>>8819030
No. That's cypro's department. 24yo male and this is months without shaving crotch.
>>
>>8819824
You can reduce from 50mg pretty quick usually. Like probably most people can go down to 25 after 1-2 months
>>
>>8819963
probly, but i cant get bloods and better save then test riddles
>>
>>8819982
Are you in the US? If not usually blood tests are free
I think in the U.S. there must be a way to do it for free though
>>
>>8820001
i am
Once i come out i can get it through insurance, but im just selfmed RN
>>
do i really need to eat when i take my estrogen?
>>
>>8820019
No, but it helps with absorption if you go oral route. For IM there's no point.
>>
What is the blue row for in my prog?
>>
>>8820179
I take estrofem but I'm gonna guess those are the sugar pills
>>
>>8820014
Maybe just tell your doctor you think there's a hormonal issue and then it'll go on insurance
>>
>>8820200
i suspected it but it doesn't say anywhere in writing
>>
>>8820238
What chemical is in it? Progestins or progesterone?
If it's a progestin that row is placebo
>>
>>8819191
don't do it bro you'll turn into a woman
>>
>>8819191
thats probly not good for long term transition, but like once a month if it really helps that much it may be okay
>>
Is there any good reason why someone would be still losing hair on finasteride and cypro?

Would having T thats nuked too far and below cis ranges be responsible?
>>
>>8820761
Generalized thinning may occur when you hit T levels lower than female range.
>>
>>8820765
For once I am actually upset for switching to cypro. I'll see what I can do, thanks anon.
>>
>>8817648
a bit late, but if you still want a response then yeah, i'm on patches

i switched to them from oral pills a while back, what do you want to know? also, what have your levels been like?
>>
>>8820773
Cypro is just fine, just lower your dosage
>>
>>8816160
Tested at 1 month after starting cypro, was down to 0.9nmol/L. Currently it's like 0.7.
>>
>>8820784
Already down to 12.5mg, I'll get a blood test next week to see if I should just stop.
>>
Why do people keep saying HRT will cause my organs to shut down? Is that a meme, or is it real?
>>
>>8821417
Memery. Don't listen to that. There's always a risk of side effects but you'll almost certainly be fine and possibly healthier.
>>
3 weeks in and only one of my tits is growing, the left one is like 40% bigger than the right
is this normal?
>>
>>8821417
extra strain on liver but that should not affect healthy people
dont smoke or drink
>>
who else here trans and misogynistic
>>
>>8820778
Not that anon but do you order them online?

What patch dosage are you on and how are your levels on it?
>>
>>8822275
I generally avoid women. Ive never had one as a close friend and I have no interest in dating them. Does that count?
>>
>>8807566
Why did I become more depressed after switching from oral to sublingual estradiol? I don't think it is a coincidence. May it be due to dydrogesterone which is contained in my estradiol pills?
>>
>>8822765
>May it be due to dydrogesterone which is contained in my estradiol pills

Please explain this, do you mean what was in your oral or your sublingual? And what is it?
>>
>>8823092
I have 28 2mg estradiol pills in every blister pack. Half of them contains 10mg of dydrogesterone in addition to the estradiol. https://www.oxfordonlinepharmacy.co.uk/hormone-replacement-therapy/femoston-estradiol-dydrogesterone-2-10mg-tablets-84
>>
>>8813188
bica made my hair loss worse
>>
How do I let my dick stay small? I've got the feeling it got bigger :(
I'm 4 years into HRT, had an orchi in 2015 and upped my cypro dose. I was without AA for a while, use progesterone cyclic and had lupron shots for 6 months last year. Didn't matter what I did, I think :(
Blood tests are all within the norm.
Any ideas?
>>
>>8822502
>I've got the feeling it got bigger :(
It's impossible. M
>>
>>8823402
Why would you be taking cypro at all, let alone upping the dose, after an orchi?
>>
asking here since it should have something to do with hormones

why do I feel like shit in the morning but good in the evening /night? its been like that since teen years and as soon as I was allowed I'd stay late cause I feel much more comfy in late hours
and when I got a job I just couldnt work in yearly hrs, feeling anxious, irritable hard to concentrate
>>
>>8823782
Maybe you're a natural night owl. I'm like that and HRT had no effect on it.
>>
>>8823782
It's depression.
>>
>>8823782
its the opposite for me. I wake up so happy and ready to stop the day, and thinking "i only have to look like this for a little longer, and its all gonna turn out fine" then i get home around noon and am a little better, but my 7 or 8 i feel disgusting and terrible and just want to die. Im way more emotional and emotional fragile at night as well
>>
>>8823437
Gee, I'm obviously telling a lie.. why should I lie about that?! It's not exactly pleasant to experience this
>>8823585
I still had levels way in the upper male range. We waited one year, I didn't use AA and it still turned out to be too high, even though estrogen was high enough.
>>
>>8823942
>I still had levels way in the upper male range.
Do you know where that came from? Some kind of adrenal gland thing? That's pretty unusual.
>>
>>8823983
I fuess my kidneys just like to work extra hard :(
I usually get a full blood tests with 3-4 pages full of data and they all are normal and 'extraordinary good'...
My liver is fine, cholesterine, blood sugar, cortisol and their metabolites are, I seriously don't know what to do about it; guess I have to swallow pills for the rest of my life. My endo and I were expecting to see a drastic drop in trstosterone but nope, that didn't happen
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.