[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 046: Sublingual Edition:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 37

File: hrt2.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
hrt2.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY
>>
>>8775354
Previous thread:
>>8739592
>>
File: 1503673668755.png (463KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1503673668755.png
463KB, 800x700px
My nipples have grown a bit on bicalutamide and raloxifene. Like, they have bigger radii now, if that makes sense. Is this a sign that I'm getting tits?
>>
>>8775400
Are your nipples sore or feel more sensitive?
>>
If 125mg of spiro worked for me would 12.5mg of bica work, or should I go with 25mg?
>>
>>8775446
Nope. They just feel really soft whereas before they'd get hard really easily.
>>
>>8775522
Hmm. Have you noticed any tenderness anywhere in the breast area or any signs of actual breast growth?
If not, and I could be totally wrong, but ralox might be acting as expected and blocking the action of estrogen in the breasts. The softness and flattening out might be a sign of less stimulation due to blocking by ralox.
>>
I'm really hesitant for starting hrt but I know I'm at least going to try it. is bica or spiro better for starting out? I kinda like how I might be able to vary doses with spiro a bit more than bica allows.
>>
>>8775522
that's how my nipples got at first, but I'm on cypro/e, a little bit after that they got painful and sensitively itchy
>>
>>8775354
What if I just want to influence my aesthetics with some femininity before my masculine features become fully permanent? Can I just take bica for a few months and be done with it?
>>
>>8775939
No, that won't work. Testosterone will win out.
>>
As a straight male probably with psychological issues rather than sexual ones, on a scale of suicidal to insane how bad would it be when I finally regret HRT in the future?

Tried growing my hair out and crossdressing a few years back but I have never been sufficiently satisfied with it.
Recently I started contemplating HRT but the more I read about the side effects the more red flags there seem to be.

I could probably safely say that I am male and plan to continue living as one.
Just with a feminine appearance.

As such issues like becoming infertile, genitals being disabled and the risk of sexual orientation being altered gives me a sick feeling.

I probably really really want children of my own and I imagine a female partner would be rather turned off by someone without working genitals.

How does this situation look?
>>
>>8775785
hm I suppose that's a possibility
>>8775847
interesting... is it bad that I kinda hope that I'm growing breasts because it'll give me an excuse to just get on estrogen
>>
>>8776100
It sounds like messing with HRT would be a bad idea for you.
>>
>>8776100
>I probably really really want children of my own and I imagine a female partner would be rather turned off by someone without working genitals.
That sounds like enough of a reason to avoid hrt to me.
>>
>>8776100
I'm in the same exact situation, currently in the growing hair out and crossdressing stage.

loss of sexual function means very little to me compared to fertility and having a family later on. but HRT always seems to cause ED first, then sterilizes, then you start to look feminine.

I see hrt more as a way to stop masculinization and become more androgynous than becoming a girl.
but I'm having a horrible time trying to come to terms with aging as a man. I'm constantly looking up ways to present androgynous or somewhat feminine hairstyles that work on men.
most options for hormones are off the table for me, but I'm probably going to give AA's a try in the near future. something mild like spiro.
I just want to be sure transitioning is not something I want.
>>
>>8776191
That sounds about right.

I don't actually mind loss of sexual function all that much.
It's just that I think I might die inside a little if I ever end up in a scenario where someone I am fond of ends up leaving because I can't be a man where it counts.
That and I'm still a virgin so that slightly feels like a wasted experience.

I really just want to be a man with a female appearance in a man's body but I suppose we can't be everything.

I should do more research on this.
I didn't even know there are various types of hormones used for treatment.

I naively thought fertility wouldn't be affected.
>>
File: 1501720985810.jpg (201KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501720985810.jpg
201KB, 618x800px
>>8776100
I've been there and sincerely i'm slowly accepting my (terrible) fate now. I don't want children, i don't feel pleasure from using my dick, but when i think about ED i feel bad and sick.

How old are you? I've started feeling like this at ~15 and now, at 18, i'm giving up. My body isn't the same as when i've used to crossdress back in the day, T is ravaging me every day. At least i love my long hair.

As much as i want to look feminine and more cute, i don't want boobs, and i REALLY DON'T want to live, present, or be seen as a girl. My big ribcage and male features do make me want to vomit, but it's something i need to endure.

That said, in your specific situation, i think that HRT is probably a bad idea. There's the femboy combo, Bicalutamide + Raloxifene. But bica isn't guaranteed to save you from ED, and SERMS are still under research.
>>
>>8776232
>>8776232
>I really just want to be a man with a female appearance in a man's body but I suppose we can't be everything.
I've been trying my best to undo all of my stereotypical male behavior and act more gentle and things like that.
plus doing all I can do draw attention away from certain physical traits by wearing skinny jeans and baggy tops or long sleeves, I did get mistaken for a girl from behind for the first time in years yesterday since my hair is just starting to get long again.
I feel like being a slender guy with a few feminine mannerisms like crossing legs and that sort of thing, along with dressing more andro and taking good care of your appearance it's possible for guys to be pretty without being too manly.

>>8776340
also note bica has some associations with hair thinning from what I've heard. that and the lack of research on ralox are what keep me from it.

not them but I'm 21 here and feel the same with hating effects of T but not wanting to commit due to by manface.
I'm starting to warm up to the idea of being a naturalist or hippie so I can look somewhat normal with long hair and acting sort of girly at times.
I come back to this sort of image a lot, looking for men I wouldn't mind looking like.
>>
>>8776340
I am 23 this year.
I probably started becoming weird in between 13 and 14 when I fell into despair/depression due to a series of silly failures.

The part about aging is what made me look towards HRT. If crossdressing didn't work out well enough before, it obviously wouldn't get better with time after all.

In theory I think I convinced myself that I don't actually care about the vessel that I reside in.
Male, female or an abomination. I suppose it's all fine as long as I'm happy looking at it but I think I should probably not take lightly the irreversible effects that I have to live with seeing as I've already realized that I'm too afraid of pain and am too attached to being alive to kill myself.

By that I mean I don't think I mind having boobs. It's actually something I am somewhat interested in. Though if possible I think I would just want to be A. There but not there.

I am meeting with an endocrinologist sometime soon. Hopefully I can get information on the various drugs and what could be suitable then.
>>8776382
My mannerisms while not close enough to be called feminine are most certain not masculine.
Eccentric or weird probably.
Feminine behavior is probably something that will be nice to have but I'm more interested in being elegant.

Being mistaken for being a girl when introduced to people or being in the restroom is certainly one of the things that brought joy to me previously when I still had long hair.
In the military for another four months so I have a chance to regrow her properly this time.

You are most certainly right. After all there are a lot of crossdressers that are absolutely gorgeous despite being fully male.(nonomy)

I suppose I just don't trust my own efforts and think of this as assistance.
All the before and after timeline images don't help with the want either.
>>
>>8776100
>>8776111

You can always bank your sperm
>>
Moving from 4mg sublingual estradiol to 10mg injection weekly.

Will that be enough to raise my levels more effectively?
>>
>>8776988
Yes. Injections are the best route. Are you getting them officially from a doc or self medding them?
>>
>>8776995
From my doc

Wasn't sure if it actually corresponded with an increase in E, since I would have thought it would have to be 28mg weekly to be equal to 4mg daily
>>
>>8777008
Anon you have no idea, your levels will level off to normal later in the week after a HUGE peak on injection day. You'll benefit alot.
>>
>>8777025
Awesome!
>>
>>8776504
what sort of failures are you talking about? I've always been different for wanting my hair long and doing girly shit, I had the same sort of depression hit me about a year into high school, quit my sports team, switched schools and all that.
>In theory I think I convinced myself that I don't actually care about the vessel that I reside in.
sometimes I feel that way but I wonder if I'd feel more confident or more comfortable in a softer, more feminine body. I know I very much enjoy being skinny and somewhat andro in appearance if I dress right.
A cups would be very nice but not without a twinkish body to make them look natural. (meaning fulltime hrt is pretty much required to avoid becoming a dad with gross tits)

with mannerisms I've always been girly, used to skip down halls and I still fold my legs at the thighs. the more obvious stuff I did away with for obvious social reasons but I'm reclaiming some of them.
>Being mistaken for being a girl
when I was little this happened all the time and I never corrected anyone on it. I sort of liked it or just didn't mind it. I wasn't attached to masculinity at all, but never really focused on being a girl, I guess now that my body is starting to change it's something I have to take seriously.

I agree with the fact some crossdressers pull it off well, I just hope wearing gender-neutral and tight clothes in public will always be an option for me. I think staying somewhat in shape and skinny can make that work out.

I feel like I'll always be trying to find ways to downplay my masculinity if I end up not going for hormones. I feel like gentle, somewhat effeminate men are out there but just go unnoticed because a lot of it has to do with behavior and not appearance. idk what im trying to say, maybe that finding my personality without worrying about my gender and what society expects because of it is something I need to focus on. that said, in an undeniably masculine body, I'd likely feel trapped
>>
File: 14954084832261147746277.jpg (630KB, 2047x1660px) Image search: [Google]
14954084832261147746277.jpg
630KB, 2047x1660px
>>8775785
>>8775847
update: They're definitely sore. It hurts when I press down on my nipples. Looks like I'm definitely not gonna bother with ralox anymore lol. I just wish I hadn't bought so much of it.
>>
>>8777947
Being hated by the girls that I am fond of, academic and misunderstood bullying/friendship problems.
All at the same time at the age of 13 when puberty starts.

Well the main problem that is left behind from all that is the lack of self worth/esteem I suppose.

I sincerely hope I won't gain weight/become fat just because of starting HRT though. I have been blessed with a body that never gains weight no matter what I put into it and without any form of exercise after all.

To lose that would just be abysmal.

Good luck on your search for a solution to your problems. I don't think I can proceed any further until a doctor sees me.
>>
Ordered my first injection. Its Estradiol Valerate Injection 200mg/5mL. How much should i inject each week if im currently taking 6mg estrofem each day? Or should i inject every two weeks?
>>
>>8778284
Are you planning on doing both or are you trying to wean off pills? I'm confused about what you're asking
>>
>>8778341
I wanna get off pills and do only injections. Unless it's better to use both? Preferably just injections though to keep more money.
>>
>>8778355
I don't think you'd need to taper if you are getting blood tested. Are you self-medding?
Sorry, not familiar with injections. In studies of injectable E valerate and cypionate they usually trickle inject it via the ulnar artery to maintain constant levels. Not hugely familiar with transgirls that do the weekly injections or whatever.
>>
>>8778367
Yeah I self med. I get blood tests bout every 2-3 months. But it may be a little longer this time, cause I'm moving. And switching to injections which cost more. Plus I'm investing quite a bit into cryptos cause they're booming for me right now.
>>
>>8778410
It's a little out of my experience.
I've never had a need to switch from pills. My E1:E2 levels are perfect via oral so I'm fine.

Are you sure you even need to switch? You can try flax lignans in dosages of around 30-60mg/day lignans to balance E1:E2 ratios. Don't use flax seed, has too much zinc and is bad for your liver, buy lignan extracts. Flax itself is actually horribly unhealthy despite what vegans say.
>>
>>8778445
What is the ratio that you want for E1:E2? I think I will try the lignans.
>>
Are you supposed to feel any effects from cypro after taking it? OP says it might cause drowsiness and such but I recently started taking it and never noticed anything after at all.
>>
anybody on trelstar (triptorelin)? I wanna know about their weird injection contraption
>>
>>8775483
12.5mg is too low unless you're also taking a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor.
>>
How long after ingesting mones should a blood test be taken?
>>
>>8778445
What are your E1:E2 levels? I've only ever tested estrogen, never estrone. I'm curious what would be proper to aim for after I see my new results.
>>
Can hrt cause eye pain? My eyes have felt really really dry in the past couple of days and I don't know why.
>>
>>8779881
You generally want as little estrone as possible. Estrone has no healthy properties to it.
>>
mentally ill degenerates
>>
File: ss.jpg (122KB, 822x463px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
122KB, 822x463px
>>8775354
Should I take two progy if I have 1mg pills?

So two in the morning and two at night?

Same for the spiro?

I won't have any blood work to go on for a little while at least, but I really don't want to wait.
>>
>>8780302
Same guy.

I was reading this
https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf

I think I'm gonna do one progy and a half spiro in the morning, and another progy and the other half of the spiro at night.

So that's 2mg E and 100mg spiro a day.
>>
Anyone get random pains in their calves and arms when they started? I'm two weeks in and I hope it's muscle breakdown or something but worried it's worse
>>
Not HRT related but I think my left sternocleidomastoid is enlarged for some reason... There's a moderate but sharpish pain sometimes towards the top of it around the back of my head and it looks like it's bigger than usual. I was looking in the mirror at my profile earlier and my neck looked way bigger than normal ;_; Asking here because it fucks with my dysphoria, anyone maybe know what it is? I was outside yesterday shooting for a bit and got bit by some bugs and have some red spots on parts of me but that's it... I think I slept at a weird angle too.

I hate having a big neck augh
>>
is a really low dose of spiro enough to cause some muscle atrophy? also is it safe to only take at night? I have some very long classes and pretty busy work hours so pissing every 30 minutes would really be an issue. I'm looking for a starting dose to get a feel for it. spiro as an AA makes more sense for me than others. cypro is too invasive for how hesitant I am about this, and I'm still not sold on bicalutamide

>>8780566
my neck is thick too I'm trying to work on it. apparently good and bad fats can influence that. also I'm drinking a shitton more water.

>>8778104
so all things considered in your situation you still might go on hrt? my body works the same way, people would always tell me I'm skinny and bony but I never seem to get any bigger no matter how lazy or active I am or what I eat.
good luck to you too, I'm sure meeting with a professional can help clear things up.
>>
File: IMG_0613.jpg (83KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0613.jpg
83KB, 1200x627px
>>8775354
Anyone know if either Ralox or Bica can be taken sublingually/would it be better to take them sublingualy rather than just swallow them?
>>
>balding
>already on spiro and estro so decide to buy finasteride and flutamide
>took fin for a few days but stopped today because i found out it gives you nerve damage and makes you dumber

Is the flutamide okay?
>>
>>8781020
All the finasteride does is stop you from turning T into DHT. If your T is already low it won't do anything, just stick to the spiro.
>>
>>8780980
I've never heard of anyone doing that and I don't know if it's safe or if it would even work.
>>
File: 1462460670161.jpg (114KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1462460670161.jpg
114KB, 700x1050px
>>8781020
>not wanting to give up int for bust size
>>
my endo has only been asking for me to get my total T measured in blood tests. is it important to get the free T measured as well if the total T is well within range?
>>
so what's the easiest and cheapest method of ordering hrt online for an americano like me? i noticed the sites don't allow debit cards or paypal so can someone walk me through the easiest method of paying? i'm thinking echecks but is there a fee for those?
>>
>>8781020
fina is nearly side effect free.
Yes the propeciahelp website has successfully sued Merck and such but it's way overblown. The side effects are quite rare but for cis dudes that get sexual dysfunction and such they're obviously going to make a huge deal about it. Especially since for cis men DHT plays a role in development and many of them got on propecia at like 16-18 years old during the 90s before the side effects were really known and the role DHT played in humans wasn't really elucidated until the mid-2000's.
Fina is actually quite safe, and the side effects are practically nonexistent if you're on HRT since the side effects are things hrt causes anyway. All the nonsexual side effects are like tiny fractions of a percent chance of occurring.
>>
>>8781020
Why did you choose flutamide? Bicalutamide is in the same class of drugs (nonsteroidal silent androgen receptor antagonists), but has a significantly longer half-life, fewer side-effects, and less liver toxicity.
>>
How the hell do I get my levels nearer to 200-300? I'm already taking 4mg sublingual and my trough is like, 50. Do I need to go 8mg plus patches on top or what the hell is wrong with my body?
>>
>>8782949
estradiol valerate injection, 40mg twice daily :^)
>>
>>8782949
Is that your baseline level, as in 30mins before next dosage?
Because if your baseline is below female range it's not a huge deal depending on what your peak is and what your midpoint is.
>>
>>8782980
Yeah, 30 mins before. I haven't tested peak or midpoint yet. How long after taking a pill should I go test peak? What about midpoint? Should my levels be near what in peak?
>>
thank you HRTgen, you made my transition possible when i couldnt get my script.
i love you all
>>
>>8782987
Your peak depends on method of ingestion (IV/IM/pills) but usually peak is 1-2 hours after ingestion, midpoint is obviously the mid point between the peak and your baseline. The numbers are iffy.

If your midpoint and peak are female range you're fine. But ideally you want your peak to be very very high. Estrogen receptors follow a sigmoidal pattern (technically you can graph it on wolfram alpha as tanh(x)+1) and capping out receptor activity occurs at 1000pg/ml. It's not uncommon for peak dosages to hit 1500pg/ml but past 1000 activity is capped, there's negligible increases in activity due to nonlinear response.
>>
>>8783013
Or sorry, estrogen receptor activity is (tanh(x)+1)/2 and the y axis is in ng/ml not pg/ml
>>
>>8783033
or lol one more correction it's (tanh(x-1)+1)/2
>>
File: CollageMaker_20170827_024324805.jpg (554KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CollageMaker_20170827_024324805.jpg
554KB, 1920x1920px
i got a bit of a dilemma, when i started HRT on my own i started small with 50mg spiro 2mg estradiol like a good kid, and by 7.5 months i was taking 300mg spiro and 4mg estradiol subliminally. my boyfriend convinced me to get a script because of safety so i did and my endo prescribed 100mg daily spiro and 4mg estradiol swallowed with water.
my test levels are low but so is my estrogen level.
ive been cheating on my script taking more cuz i was already low E before and now im swallowing my pills which i understand have way less effect that way.

pls halp ;_;
>>
Do I need to eat sufficiently for body shape changes to happen? Like boob growth and stuff.
>>
>>8783085
I ate a lot and saw changes pretty quickly, but not sure if it helps and I just got chubby for no good reason
>>
>>8783097
I've been fighting the food craving for like half a year because I'm dieting to reach 18.5 BMI. But now I'm starting to wonder if undereating can hurt HRT effectiveness.
;_;
>>
How many of you have seen hair thinning with Bica on at 50mg? I'm gonna splitting 1mg fina pills once I order bica as I heard you don't need that much and I'm trying to cut costs.

Just want an actual tally of people that either switched off or added duta/fin for that purpose. Thanks.

Also I asked last thread too but didnt get much of a response.

>How effective wold bovine ovary be for increasing estrogen levels a bit?

I'd be taking in a low amount along with bica and ralox to avoid conetits but to raise E for fem benifits. Taking E is not an option.
>>
File: 1439279955097.jpg (34KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439279955097.jpg
34KB, 710x720px
>Femboy
>On finasteride for 1 months and half
>No ED side-effects, Dick still works
>Decreased libido from depression but not from the meds
>Didn't notice better skin
>Sometimes i feel like MPB advanced a bit in my temples

Is there a way to know if finasteride is working without blood tests...? I'm worried... 1mg/day at noon.
>>
>>8783375
taking bica gives bitchtits but ralox stops that?
>>
what will i notice from 100mg spiro, will I still be able to get hard?
>>
>>8783013
do those high peaks apply for transdermal as well?
and since you seem to know stuff, is a 200~ish pg/ml level about 10 hours afters applying the patch good enough?
>>
>>8783375
Bica is making my hair thin for sure
>>
>>8783074
>Please swallow them mouth
>>
>>8783074
Just take the estradiol sublingually.
>>
does qhi accept prepaid debit cards like netspend? i know it says it accepts all mastercard and visa debit and credit cards, so those should work, right?
>>
I'm seriously considering going on some very low doses of spiro, like 25 or 50mg daily, possibly only taking it at night.
is there any risk of hair loss or osteoporosis at a dose that low and without estrogen? muscle atrophy and decreased libido are kind of something I want. I can deal with the depression if it comes along, being on an AA will put my mind at ease on its own.

>>8784129
how much thinning exactly? that's the one thing keeping me away from bica but it's a major issue for me.

>>8784256
also curious about this
>>
File: 1499470120975.jpg (40KB, 523x693px) Image search: [Google]
1499470120975.jpg
40KB, 523x693px
What happens if you take your doses of spiro, prog and e in the AM all at once? I ask because I am so fucking tired of having to remember to take my pills in the AM and PM. Sometimes I'll lose them or forget about them and forget my PM dose.

What should I do?
>>
>>8784613
Uh, nothing? You may get a little nauseous.
>>
>>8784106
Yes that's perfectly fine. That's actually a pretty high baseline
>>
File: BRR08870[1].jpg (23KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
BRR08870[1].jpg
23KB, 288x216px
>Sublingual Edition
Perfect for my question. I was take 4mg estradiol, and my doctor said to just swallow them, but I hear online about taking them under the tongue being better. Are there different estradiol pills for sublingual use? pic related, it's what the ones I take look like. I am a little weary of disobeying my doctor...
>>
>take no hrt - feel seriously depressed
>take estrogen - feel much better within hours

whats wrong with me?
Im not planning to transition and I woldn't like to be dependent on HRT for my mental health

no memes please, what could be the cause and how could I feel good without needing to take hormones?
>>
>>8784796
I have the same pills, made by Teva. They work really well sublingually.
>>
>>8784929
Even if you're not planning to transition, what kind of gender dysphoria have you experienced?
>>
>>8784967
mostly physical and agp
chronic depression and serious anxiety where I wouldn't want to leave my house for weeks but estrogen significantly relieved it
>>
>>8785060
What's the longest you've been on HRT continuously? You can get a kind of euphoric feeling from estradiol at first but after a couple weeks that can wear off a bit. So, have you been on HRT at least a month and if so did you still feel better?
>>
>>8785060
sounds like placebo tbhon, I'm going on 3 months and I haven't been as moody as I've been recently since puberty
>>
Lowered bica dose to 12.5mg a day to avoid gyno. I've heard this can result in poor DHT blocking but this Reddit post seems to suggest otherwise?:

"After a bit of digging and reading through some journal articles, I learned how bicalutamide is able to block both testosterone and DHT.
When bicalutamide binds to the androgen receptor, the bicalutamide-receptor complex is pulled into the cell nucleus. Normally, this is when transcription would take place. Fortunately, the bicalutamide-receptor complex is transcriptionally inactive. It does nothing, and is degraded within the cell. This is how it is able to block DHT, despite binding less strongly than DHT to the androgen receptor.
When the bicalutamide-receptor complex is pulled inside the cell, it is no longer in the cell membrane. As a result, it is not available for binding by both testosterone and DHT. Because of this, I really don't think that it's necessary to add a 5α-reductase inhibitor while on bicalutamide."

What do you make of this?
>>
>>8785195
From what I've read on this board bica won't block dht unless you take a high enough dose. 12.5 is not nearly enough. I've read 100-150 mg/day on these threads. Anons on low doses of bica have reported hair loss. See >>8753123 and >>8762960
>>
File: No sex please – we’re eunuchs.png (585KB, 10000x7000px) Image search: [Google]
No sex please – we’re eunuchs.png
585KB, 10000x7000px
Perennial reminder that trans women are doing everything wrong.

Little anime girls and eunuchs aren't "women".

Testosterone is good for women.

This is a castration cult pretending to be a trans support group.
>>
are there any natural herbs / supplements I can take to block testosterone / increase estrogen until i get to start hrt?
>>
>>8785264
most in femgen who take it do 50mg maximum though?
also *really* don't want boobs
this is for non-binary dysphoria btw, not aesthetics
are there any numbers on the exact probability of raloxifene decreasing/preventing breast tissue?
>>
Why do some mtf need finasterine?
>>
Why do some wtf need finasteride?
>>
>>8783375
>>8784129
>>8784397
>>8785322
Bica is only gonna make your hair thin if you arent also taking fin or Duta along with it. As you aren't gonna be blocking the dht. I take bica, fin and duta, and I have had amazing hair regrowth at the temples. And my hair hasn't thinned whatsoever. If you are gonna go the bica route, you need to take either fin, duta or both.
>>
>>8785320
Femboy hrt is really tricky. I'm full post-op trans so I don't have personal experience with it. I just know I've read that hair loss on bica can be a problem. Men vary in how prone they are to mpb, so how much bica you need to avoid mpb would vary too. If what I read here is accurate, you'd need 100 mg or more to be safe, but you might be able to get away with 50 mg. If you take finasteride at the same time that would help. You could try 50 and if you're not having problems you can stick with it. 25 would probably be too low but you can always try it and see what happens, and up the dose if you notice signs of hair loss.
>>
>>8785320
50mg is enough to block dht in some people.
You need 1000x excess concentration to block dht and technically about 15% or so of people in the pre-approval studies did achieve that at 50mg/day if I remember right.

Though I think the thing the thing that makes bica a bad choice is that 5-AR is present in hair follicles. In prostate cancer studies with bica they always added duta even when their dosages were like 200mg/day. I think bica has a hard time dealing with 5-AR in general and you shouldn't rely on it to help with dht-related issues unless you're also taking estrogen which can downregulate T and DHT.
>>
>>8785485
problem is I really don't want boobs, it'd give me dysphoria, I have dysphoria over masculinisation but also don't want tits or genital function loss
dick function has been fine on bica so far at 25mg a day but I'm starting to get breast tissue so unless ralox is a surer bet at fixing that than I've been hearing initially I need to lower dosage more to 12.5mg

wouldn't bica + fina cause the two to compete for receptors?
>>
>>8785529
>I have dysphoria over femininity
>I have dysphoria over masculinity
I don't know what to think anymore.
>>
>>8785574
non-binaryism is real
>>
>>8785597
But that's not non-binarity, that's self-contradiction.
>>
>>8785138
only few months low dose AAs ~month +estrogen
then ~month off everything back to feeling so bad random people and my half-blind parents started to notice

>>8785153
I thought so at first when the sole idea would make me happier but lately I've become disillusioned, being too late to the party hrt wont do much for me so I gave up on idea of transition and hrt alltogether
yet the mental effects are still there and they significant enough to affect my life without any physical changes, conversely Im not happy with needing to take hormones to be functional

>>8785439
thats overkill: duta alone blocks all 3 types of a5r
which is arguably not great for your health, fin blocks 2 types
>>
American here. So, my options are to either get a legit spiro script under medical supervision or diy with superior cypro? That sucks. I'm picking between safety or a better drug.

am I wrong in thinking cypro is universally better?
>>
>>8785642
It's youth worship, everyone wants to be the small cute femboy forever.
>>
>>8785529
Finasteride is a 5-AR inhibitor, it stops the production of DHT. It doesn't do anything receptor-wise
>>
>>8784929
Estrogen is an antidepressant. Doesn't matter if you're male or female.
>>
>>8785891
No, you're completely right, I could send you some screenshots I took of someone telling me a lot of reasons why. Or I could just write downs a quick list summarizing the reasons.
>>
>>8785908
That's because both men and women use estrogen in higher level thinking processes, making this an example of affirming the consequent.

The argument that more estrogen = clearer thinking is also fallacious. Estrogen's role in depression is extremely complex.
>>
File: 1503876519867.jpg (269KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503876519867.jpg
269KB, 600x800px
>>8785911
>I could send you some screenshots I took of someone telling me a lot of reasons why. Or I could just write downs a quick list summarizing the reasons.
Please!
>>
File: hrt advice.png (140KB, 1050x457px) Image search: [Google]
hrt advice.png
140KB, 1050x457px
>>8785934
here you go <3
>>
>>8785816
>thats overkill
yeah, its probably is. But its working great. And i only plan on doing this for about a year. So i only have like 4-6 months left. Then im going to switch to cypro from bica. And stop doing the fin and duta all together. I may keep fin, we'll see.
>>
>>8785990
thanks, anon
>>
>>8785301
Testosterone is literally poison tho.
>>
>>8785301
I can't even get the graphic to display. Probably better I don't waste my time on it.
>>
>>8785816
on bica and duta, how long before you'll probably grow breasts? I almost never gain body fat pre-hrt so either that would carry over and I end up with no tits or just horrible cones, or I lose the metabolism all at once on estrogen and get massive breasts impossible to hide.
>>8785642
I'm glad some nb stuff is getting talked about here.
I think all we want is aging like a female, but retaining fertility and skipping (or surgically removing) breasts more than an A cup since those can be hidden realistically.
>>8785903
I'm not going after this honestly. of course noone wants to age badly but hormones can't prevent anything more than what T will do to your body.
I see aging on testosterone as fighting with my desire to be more neutral and androgynous constantly throughout life. and I don't view being a male with long hair and a skinny man's body as being enough.
>>8785928
could some of this happen if you took estrogen but still had T dominance in your body?
>>
>>8785928
hi estrogen gives me mental clarity just like meth does k thx
>>
>>8786287
would you tell that to an FtM?
>>
>>8787321
It still damages the body more in the long run even if dysphoria is mitigated.
>>
>>8787329
A lot of the negatives of it can be mitigated by getting rid of DHT.
Plus they bind to the same receptors so theoretically if you were to completely block 5-AR and simply replace the DHT lost with an amount of test equivalent to the activity of the removed DHT you'd have a significantly healthier body.
Without DHT stuff like steroids don't give you acne and test on its own is actually good for hair and skin. It's just DHT that wrecks your body, causes wrinkles, baldness, pimples, etc.
>>
do the timelines you see like the one in the OP start counting the months from when you start HRT or from your levels get in range?

like if i have been on hormones for a year but only managed to get my levels in order after 6 months?
>>
>>8787478
Those charts aren't precise science. When it comes to development a lot of it is genetics. The graphs are a mix of anecdotes and statistical likelihood and you shouldn't rely on them to be perfect.
What specific concerns are you having?
>>
>>8787494
just general stuff, i guess. basically no breast development, haven't noticed anything with fat redistribution. my skin seems a bit better and hair doesn't grow as quickly, but that's about it.

it's probably that i thought there would be more of a noticeable difference after doing this for a year
>>
>>8787528
Well as for breasts don't worry about weird memes about breast buds fusing and all that garbage.
Even post-menopausal women that go on HRT get breast growth. There's actually not really a defined limit to it other than a general genetics limit but even that can be pushed a bit. If you can push your estrogen levels to the peak receptor activity of around 1000pg/ml or higher, you will get growth again. There is no such thing as the glands fusing or whatever.

What are your baseline levels and which kind of estradiol are you taking (patches, valerate, micronized, etc)?

For fat it can maybe be down to your diet. Are you super skinny?
>>
I've been on and off feminizing HRT for the past few months. I know that's really not good but between regular forgetting and depression I fell into a really bad habit. What kind of effect could this have on my overall development? Did I inadvertently fuck myself up permanently, or will fixing my levels and sticking to the regimen fix it? :(
>>
>>8787570
I think you would be fine but just
Stick to it
Make alarm
!!!
if u dont take pills get something to remind ur self lol
Idk if it would be bad but I wont want it to happen to u if it would be
>>
>>8787555
i'm on 100 mcg patches that i change every 3.5 days.

closest i have to baseline is about a day before a new one, it was 80 pg/ml, but it was a few months ago. around the same time it was 115 pg/ml less than a day after a new patch.

latest blood test had 210 pg/ml 12 hours after a new patch, so I guess it got better in these 3 months.

slightly underweight, yeah, around 110 lbs at 5'6
>>
>>8787587
I wouldn't worry too much. Your levels are okay.
Try gaining weight and see if it helps perhaps. Females do have a higher bodyfat % than men so even if you think your weight makes you a fatty if your distribution is female it shouldn't appear that way.
>>
>>8787593
will try, gaining weight has always been tough for me but it will probably help. thanks for the replies, anon
>>
File: louis-wain-cat-rainbow-halo[1].jpg (42KB, 464x349px) Image search: [Google]
louis-wain-cat-rainbow-halo[1].jpg
42KB, 464x349px
>>8785928
OK, so does that mean that my natural levels of hormones were inadequate and I need more estrogen?

>>8787281
bica alone? it might not give you enough of your own estrogen (its converted from your free T)
>>
>>8787593
this meme
lol fat is fat
and you're a fatty.
>>
>>8787687
What? Healthy range of bodyfat for females is 20%, 10% for males. This is pretty common knowledge.
Tits, hips, and ass make up the 10% unless you're flat breasted. But generally women always have higher bodyfat % due to tits.
>>
>2 weeks
>nothing at all
I'm impatient but worried that my qhi estelle solo is bogus and i should have gone with estrofem instead?
>>
I've been on hormones for three months, today after being lazy and not shaving for a couple days I noticed that my beard hair(I'm 21 so just goatee area) has lost all the clustered blonde hairs(I'm blonde) that made it thick and the only hair left growing on my face is sparse black hairs. Is there hope for me to lose this thing or am I just gonna have to deal with the leftover hair forever?
>>
>>8788864
>just gonna have to deal with the leftover hair forever
what is laser
but no that's pretty good luck, beard hair is really stubborn so even some loss is good loss
>>
>>8785439
what dose of bica are you taking and for how long? I'm considering either bica + duta/fina or low doses of spiro
both of those combinations work for me, bica will be more effective but also risk breasts.
-do you have tits yet?
>>
File: IMG_0989.jpg (106KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0989.jpg
106KB, 500x500px
Hai, question so I'm going for 6months hrt, I'm on 75mg cypro and 4mg estrofem im going to take a blood test on the 1st of sep, my question is I was off estrofem for about 3 days and cypro for 2 I'm back on estro but not cypro should I wait for my cypro to come in first and should I take med bef/aft getting bloodwork done..
>>
>>8789169
>75mg cypro for 6 months
shouldn't your testicles be pretty much dead by now
>>
>>8789176
not her but nah its not like that for most people, takes years to be completely dead usually
>>
>>8789176
I've only been on 75mg for about 2 month
>>
>Prolactin: 518 mU/L
>Estrogen: 508 pmol/L
What does this mean? They didn't measure my testosterone for some weird reason.
>>
File: jjjj.jpg (75KB, 2030x64px) Image search: [Google]
jjjj.jpg
75KB, 2030x64px
>>8789169
>I'm on 75mg cypro
>>
>>8789090
I take 50mg bica everyday. For about 4, almost 5 months now. I have very small perky tits right now. Although they were a little bigger just a month ago. I've lost weight and they got smaller.
>>
>>8789413
Yeah if you're at 75 that's ridiculous. Bump down to 25 or 50 and just up your E. Add prog if needed as you decrease cypro dosage.
Most people don't need 50 though, usually 25mg is enough. So many people stay at 50 way way too long as well and they're even below female T ranges. Even women need T to maintain sexual function and stop hair thinning. You don't need to absolutely nuke it with AAs
>>
File: 1451642615602.jpg (30KB, 336x280px) Image search: [Google]
1451642615602.jpg
30KB, 336x280px
>>8775354
So I want to go on patches, what's best to start with: 50mg or 100mg; and how often should they be changed?
>>
when should i start progesterone?
>>
>>8775354
I'm 27 years old. Is it too late to start transition? How much money is usually spent in the transition? I'm looking to work as a escort after I've finished. Is
>>
>>8791078
Well you can start any time but sometimes at the higher dosages of cypro and spiro it's not as needed due to their progestogenic effects.
>>
File: 1372722575822.jpg (228KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1372722575822.jpg
228KB, 1366x768px
>>8791244
You're on the tail of end of what many people would consider "still has a chance"

It ultimately is a case by case basis, post your pics if you want more specific advice. As for cost again it depends, some can pass on just hormones and laser, some need FFS or other shit, which can potentially be a bottomless money pit.

However, the likelihood you'll pass well enough to be an escort is even lower, I imagine. I dunno much about that business though.
>>
>>8789858
care to post? Also you on ralox?
>>
>>8791244
I would avoid it, honestly.
>>
>>8791244
Well you might be okay depending on genetics
Cost can vary depending on insurance and where you live.

Ultimately it's better to do it at 27 then repress and crack at 47 after a life of depression and bodily abuse. Repressors usually end up wrecking their bodies with drugs/alcohol, not eating healthy, etc and they end up masculinizing even worse
>>
>>8791511
I'm on 50mg bica, 6mg estrofem, 1mg fin, and .5mg duta a day. I'd rather not post them, as they are still small and coney, and because I also have a tattoo that can be used to identify me. But maybe I'll post them later after work and a shower...
>>
>>8791550
Do you think combing fina+duta has helped you? I've seen a lot of people doing it
>>
>>8791563
All I know is I've seen amazing regrowth in the 4-5 months I've been doing it. If you have the extra money to do it. Might as well. I only plan on doing it for a total of a year though. Then I'll move to just fin.
>>
>40 dollars for 21 days of estrogen at 4mg day
How do you neets afford this?
>>
>>8791577
You shouldn't need 4mg a day, at least not at first.

Also don't forget your AA
>>
>>8791589
I'm 5 years and post orchi, I'm just between insurance rn

Progy is extremely cheaper on qhi--do they ship to the US and is it that big of a deal for a temporary thing? Sorry for dumb questions
>>
>>8791577
Full time job and a good crypto currency portfolio.
>>
>>8791626
That doesn't sound very NEET to me
>>
>>8791620
You've been doing this for 5 years and have had an orchi, you have more experience than 95% of people here.
>>
How does one know doses while diy
>>
>>8791649
I've never done diy, insurance always covered it... and always just gave me sublingual estradiol or injections
>>
>>8791642
That was the joke. Neets can't afford this without parents either paying for hrt, or good insurance.
>>8791654
Get blood tests done. Increase or decrease based on levels.
>>
>>8791654
Sound good idea. Any ways to estimate t levels from look?
>>
>>8791818
never mind you need a script for it i guess
>>
Who here is taking bica+ralox? How long have you been on the combination? Any negative side-effects?
>>
I should make an updated survey data analysis infographic... It's been quite a few months since the last one
>>
>>8791833
hair loss
tits seem to be growing anyway
was awaken by hip pain last night, which was kinda neat
i'm just gonna start taking normal hrt drugs
>>
>>8791867
How long have you been taking them? How old are you?
>>
>>8791875
not even that long lmao. it's been about a month. I'm 18
>>
>>8791867
you think ralox has slowed tits at all or did it happen at about the same time as normal HRT averages?
I'm considering the bica + fina/duta at the moment. I guess breast tissue removal is an option.. I still do worry that this could result in the long term issues from low T and low E.
>>
>>8791889
i couldn't tell you, anon. i've never taken anything besides bica and ralox.
>>
File: Capture.png (4KB, 466x100px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4KB, 466x100px
>3x28
the fuck does this mean? it it 28 tabs or 84?
>>
so i'm about to order my first set of 'mones online. but i'm just wondering, how will i know when to increase dosages? and 'till what levels? i did research and i know i'll start with 50mg spiro and 2mg estrogen but after that? at which point do i increase? the op pic says to go to 4mg after a month for estrogen but what about spiro? and do you ever need to go higher than 4mg for the estrogen? wish someone would compile a recommended timeline sort of thing that i could follow. i also know that blood work is important too and i've taken a test. results should be in this week
>>
>>8791964
Ask a doctor and not me I'm a therapist not a actual doctor
>>
>>8791964
Whether you increase or decrease is entirely dependent on what your levels are. You should start at a low dose so your body adjusts to it without significant side effects
You may end up needing more spiro though. I believe 100-200mg is more common dosages. Unless you meant 50mg cypro. But it really depends. Some people don't need AAs at all.
Adding progesterone can also help. A lot of anectdotal evidence suggests it helps breast growth
>>
>>8791961
84, it's 3 foil sheets of 28
>>
>>8792011
damn that's a pretty good price for diy, isn't it? Thanks, anon.
>>
>>8775354
Will adding progesterone to HRT cause breasts to grow more? I've been on HRT for several years and my breasts already stopped growing. I don't want them to grow any more but I am planning to get on sublingual estradiol which is available in my country only in combination with dydrogesterone.
>>
Anyone else here on elleste solo? I'm only on 2mg but I swear it's doing nothing for me yet
>>
File: 1475949920352.png (216KB, 375x403px) Image search: [Google]
1475949920352.png
216KB, 375x403px
>>8775354
I accidently double dosed on Bicalutamide

what's going to happen to me?
>>
Ive been on HRT for 3 years, how hard will it be for be to switch to lupron shots-?
>>
File: IMG_0760.jpg (70KB, 640x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0760.jpg
70KB, 640x660px
>>8775354
What is Finpro supposed to taste like?

That's generally how I initially test to see if my medication is real.
>>
>>8791577
thats like a day of work being online nigger testing/sorting websites and stuff (pays ~10-6$/hr)
>>
>>8793026
Can you give me some names of specific sites so that I can make some money?
Im currently a neet :(
>>
Is all this fin/duta talk for baldness? Should I be looking into it even though I've got a full head of hair?
>>
>>8791877
Are you taking Fin or Duta? If so the shed may be from estrogen dumping thin hair follicles in preparation of new thicker follicles.
>>
>>8791967
there's a reason i'm self medding. i can't afford going to doctors for this stuff

>>8792000
hm okay. thanks for the info
>>
>>8793139
nah i'm not. honestly, it's not a big deal since my hair was really thick before. now it's like normal thickness. i imagine that it'll go back to how it was once i start taking estrogen
>>
>>8793124
If you have a good hairline and you're taking estradiol you shouldn't need it. If you have lost any of your hairline or you're trying do do femboy HRT you should look into it.
>>
How much B12 should I be taking in supplements on cypro to make sure I don't become deficient? About to switch from bica.
>>
>>8793568
I take 100mcg and it seems to work
>>
>>8793568
mind if i ask why you're switching from bica? I'm considering the same
>>8793526
ty
>>
File: 2017-05-15_18-40-12.png (72KB, 156x162px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-15_18-40-12.png
72KB, 156x162px
I think estrogen fucked up my blood pressure somehow? I particularly notice how my veins are more swollen and visible, especially on the legs
is it temporary and should or can I do anything to mitigate these effects and keep blood pressure in the norm?
>>
>>8793835
Have you been checking your blood pressure? How high is it?
>>
Is there any side effect in switching between estrogen pills? Currently on estradiol, might have to switch to progynova because reasons.
Like is it cool to just swap one day or can they interact and I need to wait until all of one type is out of my system?
>>
i get better antiandrogenic effects from cypro the lower dose i take when it comes to body hair. is that normal? i read somewhere that cypro can mimic androgenic effects while shutting down the body's testosterone production if taken in higher doses. its why when its used to chemically castrate sex offenders but doesn't feminize them. but they take it at 300mg doses, like cancer patients do. i take 25mg. what the hell is this
>>
>>8793894
dont have the means, I guess I could do that in a drugstore
>>
>>8794305
>progynova
its estradiol valerate for swallowing
the other kind is estradiol hemihydrate (for sublingual use)

you can swap no problem
>>
>>8794439
Yes, you should get checked at a drug store, and they also sell blood pressure monitors for home use. Until you get actual numbers it's hard to know what's going on.
I would expect estradiol and spiro too to have a lowering effect on blood pressure. I'm not sure about other meds.
>>
>>8775354
>5th week in
>have weird pain on my calf
>get paranoid as fuck
>no redness nor swelling, just pain
>it comes and goes at random
>scared of DVT

H-help.
>>
I'm 26 and I'm fucked.
I can give HRT a try but I'm probably just gonna commit sudoku rather than be a hon.
>>
for femboy hrt should I go all in with bica + duta and just deal with gyno somehow, or just stick with low doses of either spiro or estrogen?
with those two I'd be going for low T / high E effects but still within male range. I want muscle atrophy and whatever else comes along with it but I'm not expecting any drastic changes with those
>>
>>8794673
Well I have yet to see a 'femboy' come back on here singing praises for bica+ralox or whatever other meme combo they're doing. Usually they always come back whining about hair loss and accelerated MPB and whatever else.

Just do regular HRT. It's safer and it works.
>>
>>8795301
as a starter for hrt though, is it a better idea to try spiro at first and see where I go from there? I recently found this timeline and they look almost exactly like me it's sort of scary to think about..
how long before I go infertile with that stuff? being as hesitant as I am and stuck in this situation wondering if I want to just be androgynous or I might pass - I don't want to dive straight into something like cypro.
basically starter or femboy hrt is what im trying to figure out.
>>
So I'm 5'11 with a rather masculine bone structure (at least i think so. I'm rather overweight but am currently working to fix that. Shoulders are wide tho.) BUT I'm not even 20 yet. If I start soon do I still have a shot? I know hormones aren't miracle pills, but I have seen some impressive transformations. Thoughts?
>>
>>8795661
Infertility can sometimes be solved with IVF since it barely requires sperm. There's also sperm banks that store it for 10 years
Spiro is more likely to give less infertility but estrogen will still cause testicular atrophy. Normal fertility is probs fine for a year or two, but with IVF you could go longer. But IVF costs like $20k
>>
>>8795680
Well it's better now than becoming a turbohon at 50 years old lol
>>
>>8795697
really not sure what IVF is and I don't plan on banking sperm unless I decide to go longer than a few months on this stuff - I'm still unsure about it.
>>8795680
I'm the same height and have some masculine bone structure, especially shoulders.. I'm 21 now, sort of wish I was in your position. but I'm likely going to try at least getting on spiro very soon.
>>
>>8794582
It could be just cramps but you should check with your doctor to be safe.
>>
>>8794582
I've had the exact same! It woke me up once it was so bad, and I've had it in my upper arm too
>>
>>8794658
please do, give it a try, Im 30 and beyond saving but anything is an improvement, oddly I dont feel like I want to die or hibernate all day anymore since I've started
>>
UK here, doc has refused to give me blood tests.
What do I do now?
>>
>>8796537
Make a complaint and/or move doctors
What was their reason?
>>
>>8796538
Just said he can't support me in my decision to self-medicate.
I thought him giving me blood tests wouldn't count as supporting me, but I guess he sees it differently.
>>
>>8796542
That's seems wrong
I chickened out of admitting i was self-medding as I only started that week, and asked for my referral. I'll just tell them when I get there that I've started and they should be a lot more receptive hopefully
>>
>>8796537
>UK
Fucking nannies.
>>
Did anybody else experience breast buds 1 week into HRT? Is that par for the course? It hurts like a bitch, they're so sensitive. Hope I don't end up with gigantic areolas like my mom. those are nightmare fuel
>>
>>8796797
>Hope I don't end up with gigantic areolas like my mom
Hmmm
What do breast buds feel like? I still have nothing there I don't think, just maybe bigger aerolas.
>>
>>8796802
it's kind of a firm bump under my nipples
I'm scared to touch it too much because it hurts and I'm a wuss
>>
>>8796797
>>8796805
I had painful breast buds at 1.5 months, before that my breasts just felt more firm(started with gyno) and would get achy randomly
>>
>>8796814
huh
I've been on cypro (which has low progestenic effects iirc) for about 2 months before I started E, so maybe that helped speed things up a bit
>>
>>8796823
oh yeah, also on cypro, my body spent the first month just getting rid of the T in my body, I was T-less after that month and shortly after got breast buds
>>
>>8794582
That used to happen to me all the time. Are you exercising? If so, you could just be dehydrated.
>>
>>8796537
Get private blood tests if you can afford it. You can order some online but I have no idea what the best site is.
>>
File: ito.gif (450KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
ito.gif
450KB, 500x250px
I took 4mg instead of usual 2 and it almost feels like Im tripping wtf I woke up too early and started staring at the wall and the dullest wallpeper ever seemed really really interesting to me ...
have trouble remembering things too
>>
>>8775354

Ranma is a cute! CUTE! :^D
>>
I already have well defined male features eg deep voice, facial hair, etc. Can I take these meme drugs for a limited duration to get small breasts and feminine curves and then retain them afterwards? Not looking to completely look like a grill, I just want a little of both.
>>
>>8797463
If your balls aren't killed the testosterone will revert the feminization, though the bigger the breasts the more you'll retain them.
>>
I've been really resistant to pills(on 8mg and still have low levels) so my doc wants me to try patches(haven't been able to get them yet tho because I live in Texas where Harvey hit so my pharmacies out of a lot of medications)

He says he's putting me on one .1mg patch changed twice a week and plans to blood test me at the end of the month and possibly raise it if my levels still aren't right and so I have some questions:

Is .1mg a tiny meme dose? If so should I keep taking my pills until right before the blood test and then switch to the patch? Are patches a pain in the ass(this is actually one of my biggest concerns)? And idk if anyone can just share their experience with patches it'd be appreciated.
>>
>>8797514
Are you swallowing the pills or dissolving them sublingually? What was your estradiol level?
I used to use patches a long time ago, unforunately I don't remember the dose or the blood levels I got with them. They were a big PITA though. They'd often come loose and fall off, and sometimes they'd stick to clothing and leave a stain - I still have a stained blouse. I'd rather use an estradiol cream than patches.
>>
File: estradiol-patch-stain.jpg (198KB, 1015x517px) Image search: [Google]
estradiol-patch-stain.jpg
198KB, 1015x517px
>>8797514
Here's a picture of an estradiol patch stain.
>>
>>8797670
>>8797698
Ugh, I was hoping it wouldn't be difficult. My endo was all about trying to convince me that it'd be easy-peasy no more inconvenient than taking my pills, but I was really hoping to just stay on pills or switch to injections.

Any advice on keeping them on/preventing stains?
>>
>>8798030
Not really. I gave up on them after I got SRS. I was using them to get a higher dose of E with a lower side effect risk than pills. I didn't know anything about sublingual back then.
With the staining I think the key is to make sure they aren't stuck to the clothes too long. If you catch it quickly enough it shouldn't be too big a problem. If it's stuck on all day you're likely to get a stain though.
Trying to keep them from getting too wet when bathing also seemed to help, though that's hard to do. Experimenting with different locations could help. The only problem is you're supposed to move the patches around so you can't always put them in the best spot. I can't remember what locations worked best.
>>
>>8797698
can i just cover it with duct tape?
>>
>>8798112
I never tried putting tape or bandages over them because I figured the tape would be hard on my skin and a pain to get off. You could always experiment though.
My preference would be to use an estradiol gel instead of patches, but I don't know how much you'd need to use to get decent estradiol levels.
btw in my experience duct tape doesn't stick that well if the adhesive gets wet.
>>
>>8775354
so how accurate is this op image? it says 200mg for spiro but the meds i find online are 100mg pills, and i see many people starting with just 100mg.

also do i absolutely need to do blood work beforehand? everyone keeps telling me it. do i need to know my hormone levels beforehand so i can take the right dosages? but why would it matter if everyone follows the same pattern?
>>
>>8798191
You probably need to stop getting the patches wet tbqhon
>>
>>8798091
>I was using them to get a higher dose of E
Were they good for that? my E levels never went higher than like 80pg/ml on pills, will patches increase my levels or am I getting memed into having even lower levels?
>>
>>8798209
You'll get the best result taking a test first, but if you don't want to, start with a lower dose for a month or two, take the test, and if the levels are low bump them up, rinse and repeat.
>>
>>8798191
Not a problem since I don't use them anymore! It's hard to keep then dry when bathing though.

>>8798236
Unfortunately it was way too long ago for me to remember what my levels were or even what dose I was using. I think I was using two patches at a time at some point but I don't know how often I changed them.
>>
>>8798314
Even if you don't know the exact levels do you at least know if they were in a good range or no?
>>
>>8798326
I think they were fairly decent. I'm pretty sure I was well over 100, but I don't know if I managed to hit 200.
>>
>>8795939
>>8796176
>>8796837
It's weird because it's not too intense, like it's more like a weird disconfort feeling instead of blunt pain, that comes and goes, I excersice very mildly every third day, body weight only but nothing that works out my calves, but besides that I walk around a lot, I also drink a lot of water.

I also don't have a doctor since I self med, it hasn't gone away, either, but I'm praying is just muscle soreness.
>>
>>8798515
Earlier you said there was no swelling or discoloration, which is good. Unfortunately there's no way to know for sure if you have DVT without getting checked. I've never had to be checked for it but I think they normally use ultrasound to check. If you're really worried you'll have to find a doctor.
>>
>>8798558
I'm pretty pale so I'm not sure about discoloration, but there's no swelling or rednes for sure... I guess I'll have to get an ultrasound because it's making me really paranoid.
>>
>>8796542
Well that's illegal. It's like a doctor refusing to check an alcoholics liver enzymes. It's like saying "lol I don't like alcohol so go fuck yourself"
If you want ez bucks consult a lawyer that will maybe split the winnings (though they'd probs just take it all lol). If you want the test just threaten legal action or switch doctors. Usually helps if you just say you've developed gyno or something and want a hormones test. You don't have to tell them you're self-medding.
>>
>>8795758
IVF is in vitro fertilization. You can remain fertile I'm definitely on hrt with it since all they require is like 5-10 sperm and a couple teste cells.
The cost can be steep though. But really 10 years of banking costs like $20k anyway so IVF is probably not that much more pricey (I think it's usually like $50k

Stalling your whole life for sperm is pretty silly though.
>>
>>8798815
Indefinitely*
>>
I accidentally took an extra 100mg of spiractin yesterday (I grabbed the wrong pill), and starting immediately afterward and for the past 24 hours my stomach has been burning intensely. Has this happened to anyone else?
>>
>>8798920
tbqhon I don't think 100mg extra of spiractin could cause that.
>>
i just ordered my first set of titty pills from qhi. but after i placed the order they said they needed me to mail in some forms? i should've read from before, can anyone tell me what exactly they need? is it like a prescription? it's fucking weird that they ask for this, i thought y'all just bought them in mass with no problem
>>
>>8799596
it's just some kind of form where you have to sign a couple things and that's about it. I don't remember what it was about, but it doesn't take that long.
>>
>>8799596
They'll email you a form that you'll have to sign. I just printed it out, signed it, scanned it, and emailed it back. You only do it for your first order.
>>
is fin worth it?
>>
>>8799653
Is regrowth of hair worth it?
>>
>>8799653
Not if dutasteride is also an option.
>>
>>8799801
>>8799824
i am a early-mid transitioner with no hair loss in family, but people say it helps with other stuff
>>
>>8799824
I use both. Working great so far.

>>8799830
Id use fin if you are going the bica route. But if you are going to use spiro or cypro id just skip it. Especially since you arent currently balding, and dont have a family condition of it.
>>
>>8795697
>>8798815
I want to have biological kids, and I've been on hrt for 3+ years
Could i still use IVF? I'm still not understanding the difference in how sperm banking and IVF work, so maybe i just have it very confused
>>
>>8800686
You do have it very confused
Sperm bank is you freezing your sperm
IVF is a woman's egg removed from her body and fertilised outside - in vitro is Latin for within glass. The egg, if fetilisation is successful, is implanted back into the womb.
You could use IVF if you had an a) egg donor and surrogate mother or a willing partner and b) viable sperm, either in a sperm bank or if you could still produce it
>>
7 years after coming out, my parents have finally accepted and approached me about gender therapy and hormones. I'm so excited, but I've been on diy hormones for 3 months already, cyproterone and e; I know cypro isn't approved in the US, will I be prescribed shitty spiro(or something worse) if I go legit? Is there a real AA allowed in the US that I can suggest instead if my doctor wants to put me on something crappy? Also, if I tell the doctors I'm on hrt already will that speedtrack me forward?
>>
>>8800963
bica, and possibly, depends on the dr but you should tell them so you get bloodtests that make sense
>>
>>8801007
I'd rather not take bica, I don't want a working dick, and I like the fact that cypro can eventually kill the testicles
>>
>>8801117
well apart from orchi or bica you're fucked my friend and will be prescribed spiro
>>
>>8775354
Is it normal to still ejaculate clear fluid after nearly 2 years hrt? I haven't masturbated for a week so that might be why, but sometimes nothing comes out as well.
>>
my shoulders/arms muscles feel like that feeling you have when you exercised them too much the previous day, does that mean the muscles are atrophying?
>>
A birthmark on my face has grown. Is that hormone thing? I know my mom's skin got all kinds of fucked up when she was pregnant.
>>
>>8801405
could be. i cant think of anything else that could grow it unless it was gonna do it anyway. Is it a cool face birthmark like JFK's or some ugly thing?
>>
>>8801428
It's just a little dot. Well, it was a little dot until this morning lol
>>
>>8801244
alternatively you can get gnrh blockers in usa/leaf land
>>
Does taking other drugs interfere with cyproterone? I'm prescribed ativan for anxiety and I've taken it for the last two days and now I got some pimples on my face and I got a boner today which is all unusual.
>>
i tried to order from qhi but they just took my money and ran then tried to order from somewhere else and my mom made me change my card and cancel my order but she wants grandkids.

I JUST WANT BIG TITS!
discord; flint#8647
>>
Where can i get needles and syringes used for estrogen injections?
>>
>>8802124
What happened exactly? Planning on ordering from them, dont want to fuck it up.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1502401150715.jpg (51KB, 586x825px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502401150715.jpg
51KB, 586x825px
>>8775354

Please advise what the fuck is going on with my levels and what I should do.

>100mg spiro, 1 patch (0.1mg/day) T: 50ng/dl E: 60 pg/ml

>100mg spiro 2 patches (0.1mg/day ea.) T: 40ng/dl E: 700 pg/ml
>>
>>8802124
I've never ordered from them but I've read that they can take several weeks to ship orders. How long were you waiting?
>>
Hey everybody, this could be a thread of its own since I have several questions but I figured out it would get more answers here.
So first, I'm on Ritaline (30mg), last thread I was told HRT would threaten my liver since it uses the same enzyme but I have no idea what that means, so what does it mean ?
If that changes something I plan to order Androcur (cypro ?) and Estrofem. What can I do for it not to be dangerous ?
Also which antiandrogen is best for feminization ? I remember I read cypro was best for tits growth and other stuff but I read something different later about sprio being better so I don't know anymore and I don't find anything satisfying to nswer my questions.
Sorry if the answers are in the main copypasta, I didn't find them, thanks by advance !
>>
>>8800686
IVF uses a needle to extract sperm from your testes or they can extract it from your sperm if you have any jizz left. They only need something like 10 sperm to do it so even if you've been on hrt awhile you can probably still do it
They then inject it into the egg.
>>
File: 12198257.jpg (62KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
12198257.jpg
62KB, 300x219px
>tfw 5'9

Am I fucked
>>
>>8803132
Not as much as you could be, its certainly tall for a girl but not unheard of. You'll stand out but its workable
>>
>>8803132
I'm around that and it's not so bad. I don't feel abnormally tall or anything cause like 80% of guys are taller than me anyway
Most girls are shorter though. It really is the weird zone for height
>>
>>8802842
If you have concerns of clashing drugs, really only a doctor is qualified to help you navigate that safely.
>>
>>8803132
>>8803140
tfw 6'
g-good thing im j-just a femboy, i dont need to pass right?
>>
For bica is either fina or duta usually enough to block dht or should you take both?
>>
>>8802842
I don't know much about Ritalin but if you're worried about your liver you should keep the cypro dose as low as possible and use the estrofem sublingually. I think spiro is easier on the liver. Of course checking with a doctor is best - don't put too much faith in 4chan advice - and be sure to get blood tests.
>>
>>8803132
>tfw 5'6
one of the few things i'm grateful for
>>
>>8803267
Hello sister 5'6"er. It is a decent height. Slacks/jeans I find off the rack have legs just the right length or even too long. I'd have a real problem with the legs if I were shorter.
>>
>>8803132
I'm around 5'9'' but it honestly really depends if it'll fuck you. Obviously it isn't ideal but it really isn't worth stressing over too much in my opinion--with my experience you won't be standing out if that's your 1 thing, hell I am boymode and still shorter or around most women in my life.
>>
>>8803132
5'8-5'9 is the perfect height for cuddling/kissing/fucking the masculine ideal of 6ft
>>
>>8803320

I'm 5'7.5" and I'm wayyy too tall for a mtf
>>
>>8803313
>>8803132

also to add you are still going to be pretty damn small compared to the average man so i wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>8803324
Not really. At least you're shorter than most men.
>>
>>8803324
Really? I'm at 5'10 and know I'm too tall to try presenting, but I can't imagine 5'7.5 being bad
>>
File: Wholesome_3603c7_6374198.gif (275KB, 499x388px) Image search: [Google]
Wholesome_3603c7_6374198.gif
275KB, 499x388px
>>8775354
Is there a way to stop having erections while arroused? I want to have sex again / masturbate but haven't done so in months because I always feel like shit afterwards :(
The swelling or this feel of the foreskin going back is enough to break down and punch that fucking thing :( it wouldn't even disturb me that much if it would stay <1" but sadly it doesnt. There has to be a way
>>
>>8803462
It hurts when you masturbate because you dont do it enough, going prolonged periods of time without erections is what causes shrinkage.

I think.
>>
>>8775354
does HRT cause personality changes? I would love to marry my GF but she's just about to start HRT and I have no idea if it can cause large personality shifts (it is hormones, after all.) I dont want to marry someone and then theyre someone completely different a year later
>>
>>8803490
I don't feel like shit because it hurts, I feel like shit cause my penis got errect. There is no physical pain, i just really hate having an erection.
>>
>>8803490
There was no indication of having pain
>>8803532
Tbh yes, they change a lot but if it's changes within their personality per se? Noone can say. I would suggest waiting a bit longer, till both of you know how much hrt will influence her
>>
>>8803532
I don't think I've changed that much. During the three years before SRS I was emotionally somewhat turbulent, probably because it's like a second puberty. After SRS I've been a lot calmer and my mood has been a lot better. I'm pretty sure my basic personality is the same.
>>
On the hormones guide, it says start with 0.1 mg patches per week, but inhousepharmacy only has 1mg patches for estrofem. where do i find 0.1mg patches
>>
>>8803929
i am illiterate ignore me
>>
>>8803929
What guide?
>>
>>8803182
Thanks for your concern anon but my parents won't let me go to the docter for this and I can't afford to go on my own yet but I can't wait to start HRT anymore

>>8803232
That doesn't sound untrue, if anyone could back this up it would make a good start
>>
>>8803532
its changes my personality quite a bit but im also the same person. Its kinda hard to explain i guess, but i am like more feminine in how i think and act i guess. Maybe its just honscience tho
>>
Why is paying for medication so hard? The whole process of ordering pills has been the most frustrating thing I've ever dealt with. All Day Chemist and In House Pharmacy both won't accept my e check payments because apparently they just don't work with my bank? I've contacted both their customer service departments about it. And exchanging dollars into bitcoins to pay with those has been a really frustrating process too. Hardly any exchanges will let me register in the first place because I just turned 18 and there aren't any records to verify my existence, and when I can my debit card and e check payments won't work with any of them. Everything keeps getting flagged as fraud. I'm really at my wits end. I have no idea what to do or how to order medication. This whole situation is really stressing me out, I feel like I'm running out of time to transition. I'm only getting older and more disgusting every day, do any of you have any suggestions? Is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>8804254
Because getting meds from overseas without a prescription isn't totally legal.
>>
>>8804261
Yeah but it seems like everyone here manages, it feels like I'm doing something wrong. And I thought getting them for personal use was totally legal? Like just selling them was a no-no?
>>
>>8804339
I'm not an expert on the law. I'm pretty sure it would be illegal on the seller's end, though enforcing that against foreign businesses would be hard. In the US there could be issues with state laws on prescription drugs.
I haven't ordered over the 'net myself, but I think bitcoin is one way to get around the payment issues. I also think qhi is better about taking normal payments, but they can be very slow to ship from what I've read here.
>>
>>8804381
Hm, yeah ig I'm definitely no expert either. Thank you for the suggestions though, I'll definitely look more into bitcoin and qhi, I appreciate it a lot
>>
File: 654376524.jpg (127KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
654376524.jpg
127KB, 640x640px
>>8804254
1. Get a bank account
2. Join Coinbase
3. Link said bank account to Coinbase account
4. Buy bitcoin with USD
5. Send bitcoin to inhouse to pay for products
6. Turn into girl
>>
Walked into a door the other day and have a huge bruise on my arm that I'm sure I wouldn't have had before. Does hrt make you bruise easier?
>>
>>8804811
considering HRT increases blood clotting, you should be experiencing the opposite actually
>>
Is it ok to send the indemnity form as two PDFs to QHI? Or do I need to combine the two pages?
>>
>>8804818
Hmmm, that's odd. I might up my dosage to 4mg anyway, been on 2mg and 25mg bica for 3 weeks and not much has happened at all yet so don't think it's worth waiting the standard 1 month
>>
>>8804897
.pdf's are very easy to combine lol but can't see why separate won't be fine
>>
I wanted to start on cypro and estrofem but a friend might be able to send me spiro and estro.

What dosages should I do for spiro and e? Do I take both right away?

People have told me to start c and e at the same time.

Oh, I think QHI is out of estrofem too so what do i do about that?

Oh, one more thing.... HRT wont make me lose any more hair will I? It stops balding right? What's this I heard about it not stopping balding just giving you FPB? I really want my hair to stop falling out
>>
>>8805006
people don't even read the pasta at the top, do they
>>
>>8805009
no one reads that outdated shit in a thread all about ASKING QUESTIONS
>>
hey is the main difference between cypro and other AA's the fact that some tranny porn stars still have normal functioning junk but look like guys and the ones with dead baby dicks look like girls?
>>
>>8805011
okay but
>dosages should I do for spiro
in the pasta
>and e
in the pasta
>Do I take both right away
in the pasta
>I think QHI is out of estrofem too so what do i do about that
fair, get elleste solo instead, it's the same thing and cheaper
>HRT wont make me lose any more hair will I
kind of in the pasta but fair question as there's discussion around bica/cypro and if you should be taking fin/duta
>>8805016
cypro gives you dead junk but you'll stick look the same otherwise if you'd been on bica. spiro could fuck over breast development though
>>
File: 1478668892378.jpg (205KB, 708x674px) Image search: [Google]
1478668892378.jpg
205KB, 708x674px
>>8804254
I use bitcoin.

In house pharmacy has a good discount for using it. Bitcoin is in a pretty good place too if you want to get all /biz/. Also spending more time with crypto currency will make the whole process easier for you.

I personally buy from coinbase, send it over to my bittrex wallet, and pay from there.

You can probably pay from coinbase but I hate them and don't want my coins to stay there any longer than they have to.

Also, if you're being flagged for fraud consistently in various online systems, chances are you're using some conflicting information that's getting you flagged (Using your name and using your moms debit card can cause this)

You'll get it! Hope this information was helpful to you.
>>
how do i maximise breast and hip growth? i'm on 50mg cypro and 2mg estrofem
>>
>>8805299
Time, genetics, luck, up fat intake, surgery
>>
Going to start taking this shit soon. Got my hands on bica and progynova. Some people have said to take anti-androgens alone for a few weeks or months before starting on estrogen, but OP image and many other places don't seem to mention that at all.

Is it a good idea to wait like that or should I just go all out from the start? Also I have no way of getting a blood test for another while, but I assume my hormone levels are already fairly weighted away from T due to how my body naturally looks.
>>
>>8805032
>kind of in the pasta but fair question as there's discussion around bica/cypro and if you should be taking fin/duta
summarize it for me please?
>elleste solo
>same thing but cheaper
is it really? youll forgive me for asking just curious cus i think ive heard someone say it was meh or something
oh and
>spiro could fuck over breast development though
huh? how? would using spiro for a month before switching to cypro fuck me up?
>>
>>8805567
If you can start E and AAs at the same time you should do that. The only real reason to not take E is if you're not ready for or don't want the full feminizing effects of E, especially breasts.
>>
>>8805638
Elleste Solo and Estrofem are both film-coated estradiol hemihydrate. They're essentially the same, though the coatings might behave a bit differently.
>>
>>8805032
>>8805638
>>8805699
Is bica + progynova a fine combination for going full fem, especially breast growth? Don't wanna start on something that'll fuck with me later.

Also I'm half Japanese, and my 16 year old sister is a washboard. Am I basically fucked for breast growth no matter what?
>>
>>8805950
It can work but hair loss is a concern with bica. You should look into fina and duta, especially if your hairline has receded at all. The consensus of this board seems to be that cypro is the best AA, though you'd have to order online if you're in the US.
Do any close relatives have decent breasts? If so there might be some hope, but if your mom and sister are flat I wouldn't expect too much.
>>
Are mildly puffy ankles a symptom of a problem? But i do not want to tell a doctor that im self medding.
>>
>>8806021
As far as I'm aware my mom only got breasts from being pregnant. Apart from that I have one aunt with boobs and one without, so the situation seems pretty grim.
As for hair loss, this is the first I've heard of it. I'm 21 and my hairline is fine, and I don't think my family has much in the way of male pattern baldness.
I'll look into getting cypro anyway. I initially bought bica because I was afraid of non-reversible effects from other AAs, but at this point I'm fairly comfortable with burning the bridge behind me.
>>
>>8806029
The issue with bica is that it doesn't shut down test production, just blocks its effects. Test can still get converted to DHT which causes MPB. According to other posters, if the bica dose is high enough it can block dht, but you might need 100 mg/day for that. If your E dose is high enough that can downregulate T production and save your hair. Duta and Fina are another way to stop MPB.
Since you're willing to go with cypro you might as well just do that.
>>
>>8805032
>there's discussion around bica/cypro and if you should be taking fin/duta
>>8806021
>hair loss is a concern with bica.
>more controversy over mones with fina and duta

Does anyone know the facts? Like what's the deal? Is it safe for me to go on spiro and E temporarily til I can switch to cypro without fucking breast growth or anything up? Can someone elaborate on that more?

Also what's the deal with duta/fin and hrt? Are there any side effects if you use HRT with RU5 whatever, that hair medication?
>>
What is the dope with HRT and balding? I've heard several people say it stops it and can regrow some hair, and others say it only converts MPB to FPB.
>>
>>8806089
My understanding is that bica is a problem for MPB because it doesn't shut down T production, just blocks androgen receptors. Conversion of excess T to DHT then causes MPB. Duta and fina are 5-alpha reductase inhibitors which block conversion to DHT and can prevent MPB.
Female pattern hair loss is most common in menopausal women. The exact causes don't seem to be known but it's probably due to low sex hormone levels. If you're trying to do femboy HRT and have both low E and low T you might end up with female hair loss. You don't want to have the hormone levels of a menopausal woman.
If your E levels are high enough it should be helpful to your hair, but strange things can happen.
>>
>>8806569
So are you saying there still might be no way to prevent balding? Auuuuggh both my parents are balding some they're in their late 50s but my hairline resembles my dads and I'm 20
>>
Does anyone know what that anon meant by spiro potentially damaging breast growth? Are there any other important things like that to note with spiro or cypro?
>>
>>8806641
If your hairline is already like your dad's then you should look into duta and fina, and minoxidil and microneedling to try to recover some hair. You have the best hope of recovering more recent loss, especially if you still have vellus hairs extending past your hairline.
Other people have explained it better, and I myself haven't been dealing with hair loss. You can also search on archive.loveisover.me/lgbt for older posts.
>>
>>8806645
It might be hon science. I don't think anyone knows for sure, but some believe breast growth isn't as good on spiro. I'm not sure anyone has figured out the optimal formula for getting the biggest boobs.
>>
What's the best starting dose for using Cypro?
I'm looking at the packages and seeing 2mg or 50mg which sounds like a world of difference
>>
>>8806843
I've never heard of 2mg, that would be an insanely small starting amount. Typically people try 25mg or 50mg starting.
>>
File: 1504305529653.jpg (217KB, 750x508px) Image search: [Google]
1504305529653.jpg
217KB, 750x508px
Hey so is there anyone who's knowledgable on FFS? I have a recessed jaw and want it fixed and I don't know where fixing that comes into play in FFS if at all. I also found pics like this on Google and I'm a little concerned because it made her look kind of manlier. I just want my profile to be normal and that little gap/angle between your chin and neck lots of cute girls have
>>
File: 1503166412878.jpg (134KB, 1080x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1503166412878.jpg
134KB, 1080x1346px
>>8806879
I mean I know I won't ever have a totally feminine face shape with an acute < angle b/t those areas but I'd be incredibly satisfied w a profile like this even
>>
>>8800737
>>8803107
Okay i see what i had mixed up
So with IVF, i could have a kid as long as I have my testicles, right???
I really want biological kids, but I had given up on it; knowing that it's possible technically, i would wait for SRS.
>>8805011
All that shit is laid out in the copypasta though...
>>8803132
No
>>
>poor, 25mg cypro to last me until official RX
>torn between buying clothes or caving in and getting estrogen
is it worth it, or could cypro clear my skin up a little on its own?
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.