[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent to me, /lgbt/. Get it off your chest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 48

Vent to me, /lgbt/. Get it off your chest.
>>
>>8755196
I'm the ugliest man(girl) in the whole world and I'm fat and I'm dumb and lazy I just want to die
>>
>>8755196
Lgt's are mean to bi's. It kinda sucks but I also like not being a part of their shitty community.
>>
File: 1503189958125.gif (4KB, 344x326px) Image search: [Google]
1503189958125.gif
4KB, 344x326px
i just want someone that just love me and give cuddles and not just want a dick or a hole, I want a relationship, I want to fucking experiment being all corny and sappy , that kiss me sweetly, that plans a night in the cinema not to watch the movie but to kiss each other in the back of the theater

why is gay culture so oversexualized and obsessed with sucking dick?
>>
File: Zen Fag Gay Depressing Shit.jpg (1003KB, 980x5002px) Image search: [Google]
Zen Fag Gay Depressing Shit.jpg
1003KB, 980x5002px
>>8755196

Hanging out here for the last year or so, and especially among gaygen, has only made hate LGBT people a hundred times more than when I started.

For being so "cosmopolitan," they are among some of the most vapid, antisocial cunts I've ever encountered. Everyone's chasing after some fucking fantasy or are so fucked up with themselves that they wouldn't know what they want if it hit them in the fucking face.
>>
>>8755196
Why can't my best friend love me back, I just want to stop crying over him, why can't I just move on
>>
File: 1503178299453.png (159KB, 499x390px) Image search: [Google]
1503178299453.png
159KB, 499x390px
>>8755229
Fuck, thanks anon, just what I fucking needed
>>
>>8755200

>I just want to die
Proceed as requested.
>>
>>8755196
I'm bisexual and you people disgust me.
>>
>>8755196

I hate Trannies that try to encourage young vulnerable people to transition instead of accepting their biological reality.

Especially trannies that regularly complain about their horrible lives and how much they suffer and hate themselves, and how they regret hormones and surgery. Even ones that constantly talk about wanting to die.

They STILL try to encourage others to make all the same mistakes they made.

I honestly wish they would just kill themselves so that vulnerable people that listen to them might have an actual shot at a happy, healthy life.
>>
File: 84820037.png (198KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
84820037.png
198KB, 800x451px
>>8755229

Perfectly said.
>>
File: Rage of a Thousand.jpg (162KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
Rage of a Thousand.jpg
162KB, 424x470px
>>8755196

It's been over a year and I'm still not over this goddamned cunt. I want to just give in and obsess over him again, find him, confront him, beat the ever loving shit out of him until my hands are broken and there's nothing but the sound of my ears ringing and the screams of horrified bystanders yelling for someone to call the police. Did I mean anything? Anything at all? What fucking kind of person does the things he did? What kind of person leads someone on like that for as long as he did, all for it to mean NOTHING?

I always knew there would never be another like him. I don't want there to be - shit hurts way too much.

There was never any closure. I'm never going to get the closure I want from this fucking child of a human being. A 28 year old boy pretending to be an adult. The most narcissistic motherfucker I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. I want to grind an apology out of him one punch at a time. Poor baby won't find too many suitors with a fucked up face for the rest of his life. I'm sure his family would spring for plastic surgery to "fix" him. Too bad his dad couldn't fix the parts that mattered with proper parenting. Zero discipline. Spoiled to the fucking core.

I wish misery on him every day. The same kind of misery he's put others through. I hope he finds everything he was ever looking for and chokes on the goddamned ashes.
>>
>>8755229
All I got out of that comic is that since I didn't get to date in my teens and early twenties, I should just give up and die because no one will want me. Did I cross my wires or is the point "have sex and date when you are young or you never will"?
>>
>>8755255
Transpeople arent good spokesmen for being trans.
>>
Im a rotting corpse of a broken boy, I have gross sexual fetishes stemming from abuse both sadistic and masochistic, I just want to love someone regardless of genitals so I have a girlfriend now, im gross.

Yet I have GD and feel like to be a broken girl instead physically. I always have been femboy and growing up now i want to age into the woman I imagined myself as as a child.

I fail boymode a lot and should be fine with trachea shave. But with all this political stuff tied to transition I feel like maybe to stay a messy boy and kill myself some time. I dont want to be a tranny i just want to age "correctly" - im not supposed to be an old man im supposed to be an old hag, its ridiculous my voice is deep and i have facial hair to me, almost silly to some extent when not distressing. It doesnt even feel like a big deal compared to all the other shit. But maybe i really am violent male aggressor agp scary evil trans biscum, idk.

I need a drink and im poor
>>
>>8755289

No one is a good spokesman for being trans. Turns out being a tranny is shit. No one likes it, but they all feel the need to defend it and encourage others to do it.

Why is it so hard for them to admit that it's just a fantasy that they took way too far and not their actual identity? It would spare a lot of people that listen to them a lot of suffering.

But then, they're all a bunch of selfish, attention whoring cunts that have zero empathy for others. So I guess I answered my own question.
>>
File: Bisexuals.png (131KB, 704x762px) Image search: [Google]
Bisexuals.png
131KB, 704x762px
>>8755196
How do I get HSTS to admit to being gay men? Their deceit is making me look bad. I am F U M I N G regarding this important matter.

>>8755208
Bisexual is a modern euphemism for gays who are willing to repress their authentic sexuality to marry someone of the opposite sex for the sake of appearances and kids.

https://www.scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men

There has long been controversy about whether bisexual men are substantially sexually aroused by both sexes. We investigated genital and self-reported sexual arousal to male and female sexual stimuli in 30 heterosexual, 33 bisexual, and 38 homosexual men. In general, bisexual men did not have strong genital arousal to both male and female sexual stimuli. Rather, most bisexual men appeared homosexual with respect to genital arousal, although some appeared heterosexual. In contrast, their subjective sexual arousal did conform to a bisexual pattern. Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal.
>>
i'm tired of all this
>>
File: 1503159498297.png (6KB, 254x48px) Image search: [Google]
1503159498297.png
6KB, 254x48px
>>8756722
same here mate, I've been thinking on ending it, instead of a life of loneliness
>>
>>8756735
everything feels futile :(
>>
it's balls deep in summer where i live and i just got back from hanging out with my gf. i'm unsure if she saw my recent scars. i feel guilty if she did, guilty if she didn't-- like i'm lying to her. sometimes i think things would be better off if we never met so she wouldn't have to deal with my slip-ups.
>>
File: 1459568905549.jpg (15KB, 523x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459568905549.jpg
15KB, 523x480px
>>8755196
im a slut tbHON

i got a boyfriend who loves me so much makes romance movies look like a joke hes 6'2 and works out however im still flirting with other people all the time in a very sexual way, im making plans with my ex to meet soon and alsi currently talking to another guy to meet soon, probably a 3some too

end me senpai
>>
I've been alone for 25 years. I just want someone to hold or kiss or fuck the shit out of. I spent my teenage years and early adulthood being a complete shut-in. I always had some friends, but I've never experienced anything romantic, except for brief periods of infatuation during which I showed no feelings towards the person I was interested in. I've since recovered a little but I'm still ways from ending up in a relationship.

I think my problem is that I just can't talk to people I find sexually appealing. My mind either freezes completely or I start acting like a robot. I'm scared to death of intimacy, it's just so alien to me.

How the hell am I supposed to start dating and fucking people if I never did any of that stuff during puberty, like most people on this planet?
>>
Just stop giving a shit. Your scars do not define you if you don't define yourself through your scars. If someone asks you about them, either tell them the truth or say it's none of their business.
>>
>>8757083
was to >>8756792
>>
>>8757072
>How the hell am I supposed to start dating and fucking people if I never did any of that stuff during puberty, like most people on this planet?

You don't. It's like a kid who didn't learn to speak as a child. There's a formative stage where your brain more easily processes and learns information. If you don't learn things during that time, you have to learn them later when your brain is much less plastic. So the kid who didn't learn to speak CAN learn later in life - it will just always sound awkward to virtually everyone else who does it naturally.

t. 33 year old virgin
>>
>>8757072
I'm un the same place as you, I'm very social irl, but dating, mate, that's hard for me, I'm 26 a hopeless romantic with a void in his chest

where are you anon? I would totally date you, we can learn together :3
>>
>>8757095
thats a very dark way of looking at things. but mine is pretty dark too. in my opinion doing all the sexual stuff before you're an adult makes you feel impure and traumatized. when you find the person you want to marry you won't be innocent for them and they'll always know you've had a history with other people
>>
>>8757220
In my experience people want you to have experience and look down on those with little to no sexual history.

If you have less sex, you are a loser.
If you have more sex your are a slut.

There is no winning.
>>
>>8757220
yeah but sometimes getting sexual experience is luck, in my case I was raised on a very homophobic country and moved to a open minded country until I was an adult, so right now I'm just experiencing my sexuality after suppressing it for so long
>>
>>8755235
I feel you on that. I love my best friend and we even dated for a while. Then I got the dreaded "I was lonely and didn't love you, let's just be friends again." I have loved then for nearly a decade, and dated them for four years. Kill me please.
>>
>>8757246
>If you have less sex, you are a loser.

Not really.
Most people enjoy teaching you how to have great sex.
I don't know anyone that would turn down a virgin.
>>
>>8757296
I have been rejected for being a virgin and rejected for hesitating to talk about sexual history. I know plenty of others both gay and straight that have been through the same thing. Maybe it is because I'm over 25.
>>
>>8757311
Maybe don't tell people you're a virgin then.
>>
>>8757179
Finland. If you really happened to be from around here, I'd be willing to at least meet you.
>>
>>8757329
Evey man that I have spoken to has asked about how much sex I get. If I decline to answer I received immediate rejection. So that just leaves lying.
>>
I'm bisexual but I feel so morally wrong for masturbating to boys.
>>
File: Chris_Porter.jpg (357KB, 929x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Porter.jpg
357KB, 929x1280px
>>8757346
When does this come up?
In online chat rooms?
Because in real life it is rude to ask about a person's sexual history.

They are probably just trying to fap.
You don't need men like that in your life anyway.
>>
>>8757363
It has happened in clubs to.
>>
File: face (2).gif (848KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
face (2).gif
848KB, 500x500px
>>8757369
Here's the thing about rude people:
They aren't rejecting you.
They are telling you that they are jerks.
This saves you a lot of pain in the long run.
Don't take it personally.
There are nice people out there who won't ask you awkward questions.

Practice being more assertive and when people pry into your private life just change the subject or tell them straight up "That's none of your business, I don't kiss and tell"

If they don't apologize then just walk away.
You don't want jerks for friends anyway.
>>
File: 1503099263497.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
1503099263497.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
>>8757342
fuuuuck, I'm on Argentina, too far away :(

I wish us luck on fining the right person that loves you and lets us recover the lost time :(
>>
>>8757384
>Practice being more assertive and when people pry into your private life just change the subject or tell them straight up "That's none of your business, I don't kiss and tell"
>If they don't apologize then just walk away.
>You don't want jerks for friends anyway.
That is how it has gone so far.
>>
>>8755196
My (cis gay male) one and only ex just got engaged and it's been fucking with me. When he and I dated he had just ended his last marriage (yes, this will be #2) and was adamant he'd never get married again. I am a child of divorce and don't believe in marriage either so that was fine by me. Anyway, the relationship got pretty shitty by the end, I broke it off because he was treating me like shit and I felt keeping me at arms length. Literally the next guy he dates he's engaged to now. Really feeling like my relationship with him was pretty much a sham all along and he may have only been so adamant about not getting remarried because it was a part of keeping me at arm's length, which makes me suspect I was a rebound. I was already self concious about only dating one other person in my life but now it seems like even that wasn't genuine. I've accepted that I'll probably be forever alone but I at least had the one bf so I wasn't a total autist, now I don't even feel like I had that.
>>
>>8757417
I had a similar situation. One short term bf that left me for his pregnant ex.
>>
Just posted this in another thread but it seems more fitting here...

This site makes me hate myself for being trans. I cant help it and all I see on this board makes me feel like suicide is a,better option than going on transitioning. Im lying to myself. Im biologically male amd so I should behave as such. But doing so makes me feel dysphoria. Living with dysphoria is hell. How do i reverse this i am ruining my body and my life. Suicide is the only option isnt it? I should never have existed in the first place.

T. Transgirl Screaming into the abyss for help but will never seek it on my own
>>
File: gAt0.jpg (46KB, 618x368px) Image search: [Google]
gAt0.jpg
46KB, 618x368px
>>8757400
Well keep looking.
It isn't easy finding someone you are compatible with, even if you're a normie.
It is harder when you are introverted or trans or creative or sensitive or whatever you might be.
It is easy to say we don't fit in and we hate everyone, but in the long run that just hurts us.
I learned to practice positive self talk and to love myself until somebody else loves me (and even after) and so I tell myself that I look good and that I'm a good person with a good heart and that helps undo the negativity that people might throw my way.
I love myself, even if nobody else does.
And that makes a huge difference.
I know that I will always be there for me and that I will always take care of me.
I know it sounds silly but it does make me feel better because I trust myself and I know that what I'm saying is true.
I WILL always be there for me, and I WILL always have my back because I'm all I've got.
>>
>>8757440
Have you ever thought of accepting being a gay male and not transitioning?
>>
I've secretly been fucking my best friend and crush for years. No one knows her better then I do, and no one know's me like she does. She doesn't love me though. I told her I loved her once and she rejected me harshly.
We still keep having sex. I've worked out and toned up quite a bit, not that I'm fat by any means, I get called attractive and get hit on quite a lot, but I just want her.
She won't even touch me back anymore when we fuck, I'm so tired of being dom, making her cum and getting nothing back and feeling unloved. My self confidence has died from it. I told her I want to stop and I figure I'll just get over her, but then she teases me until I can't take it and it starts all over again. I tell her how I feel and she ignores me completely or tries to change the subject.
It's not fair. When I tell her I want to stop this FWBs shit because it's killing me inside she freaks out and starts crying and makes me feel bad. Nothing changes though. She says she wants a husband and kids one day so she won't date me because she doesn't want to be labled a lesbian, but she's never slept with a man. Or even kissed one. And any time she gets a new crush she continues to tell me everything about that guy and acts like he's the most perfect thing in the world and can do no wrong, no matter what the fuck he does. It makes me wanna puke. She becomes so blind to them.
She KNOWS full well I love her, but she continues to rub all this salt in my wounds. It's either she's playing me hard, or loves me but she's scared what others would say..
Either way, I wish I was strong enough to walk away from her and stop this.
>>
File: wenn31584059.jpg (70KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
wenn31584059.jpg
70KB, 500x599px
>>8757440
Maybe give up control to a higher power.
Just let your life happen instead of trying to make it be this or that and then being disappointed when it doesn't work out how you had planned.
Maybe there is a purpose for your life.
Maybe you are learning important lessons.
Maybe you are helping other people.
Maybe you have a future ahead of you that you can't see but that will bring you a lot of joy.

Maybe it is darkest just before dawn.
>>
>>8757451
>And any time she gets a new crush she continues to tell me everything about that guy and acts like he's the most perfect thing in the world and can do no wrong, no matter what the fuck he does. It makes me wanna puke. She becomes so blind to them.
so she's sorta like you then? only difference is that you know she's far from perfect, but you still keep fucking around with her anyway.

you are in control of your own life. you choose to do this, so you can stop wasting your time blaming her for being in this mess. you could walk away any time you wanted to. but you don't. your excuses are bullshit you tell yourself because you want to do what you are doing, even though you know better.
>>
>>8757451
This is why we don't fuck with bisexuals.
They can't decide what they want and they make us crazy.
>>
>>8757444
Thanks.

Unfortunately the single life or settling for someone I don't really connect with do not appeal to me. I will do what I can but can not wait forever.
>>
>>8755196
I can't stand that I'm so behind in my romantic experiences. Even friends that came out after me have gotten dates, and I feel so trapped. My work schedule doesn't allow me to go out much, and I can't go to the bars/clubs during the week when they are actually busy since I have to get up at 4AM for work.

I feel like I'm going to be single and unwanted forever.
>>
>>8757558
bars/clubs are overrate
you're not really missing anything but alcoholism
try a dating app during your free time
>>
>>8757576
I have. I have three on my phone.

But either nobody replies, or nobody likes me back. I'm just an ugly fuck desu.
The only two dates I got this year were with a girl that was only using me as a rebound and another who hasn't really spoken to me since our date about a month ago.
>>
im sick of having to act straight
>>
>>8757449
Yup I was one before transitioning.
>>8757465
Honestly this is exactly what I try to keep telling myself. Its destiny and Im doing the right thing and desu most of the ppl in my life tell me the same thing. I should just swear off this site with its trolls and terfs forever and just do me.
>>
>>8755196
I want to fool around with a friend but I don't want him to get too attached. Apparently people get attached to my personality really easily for some reason, so I have to be careful...
I also don't know if I'm...ready, physically or mentally.
I also wonder if I'll ever find someone I could be with for a long time, what with all the thirsty sluts in the pool of people I'm currently interested in.
I hope this is just a phase, otherwise I'll probably just isolate myself for an even longer period of time to see what new traits I can develop...
>>
File: 6u594vodsdwy.jpg (27KB, 540x551px) Image search: [Google]
6u594vodsdwy.jpg
27KB, 540x551px
Why the fuck aren't there any REAL lesbians out there who are not hetero girls confusing love 'in a friendship way' with love 'in a relationship way'? I'm sick and tired of it. I just want someone hot to bang who loves me and wants to grow old with me.
>>
>>8757692
Wait, am I shallow? Or is it closer to...having too high of standards? Or maybe I'm just broken; I honestly can't tell.
>>
This board is weird where is my porn
>>
i feel flawed :(
>>
i want to die but in the feel kind of way
>>
>>8757636
Why must you act straight anon?
>>
File: 1500426307348.jpg (15KB, 320x425px) Image search: [Google]
1500426307348.jpg
15KB, 320x425px
I just wanna fucking die so much. I've got no luck with boys or girls, and I'll just become a sad hon if I transition. Parents are also unsupportive, as if I came out it would hurt their reputation because literally everyone knows everyone in this sad little town.
>>
>>8755196
>tfw missed the passing train by just 2 years or so
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
I know deep down that I'm a girl, and I've known for years. but I'm also 6' 2" and I played football in high school. If I were to transition, I'd look like a weird burly guy wearing a dress.

I used to want to kill myself, but my doctor put me on an ssri, and now I just feel hollow and lifeless. Part of me wants to stop taking my meds just so I can work up the courage to kill myself so I don't have to live my entire life hating myself
>>
File: 1495698825502.jpg (406KB, 999x771px) Image search: [Google]
1495698825502.jpg
406KB, 999x771px
>>8755196
Estrogen has given me the craziest crush on my best friend who I was previously just platonic with. We seem so compatible romantically and sexually except I'm gross tranny so he probably doesn't want me. I just want to feel normal about him again because I don't think treating him as a secret substitute boyfriend is fair to him. And it's not fair that to me that I keep questioning the validity of my personality because of how compatible we are, I'm worried on an unconscious level I'm molding myself for him and it's weird.
>>
>>8755196
I'd give anything to be normal. I don't understand why I have to have this disgusting body and why the world hates me for it. If you're cis consider yourself lucky, being trans is constant suffering.
>>
I'm so stupidly touch starved for a boy, any at this point, but have too much romance and pride in myself to use a dating/hookup app. I've seen others in the same boat, but gay culture will never allow even friendships to come together organically cause every club setting is packed with sexual tension and online dating seems so forced. And fuck if I never try either cause I'll still be lonely, and fuck myself if I do cause modesty and inhibition wouldn't get me anywhere. I'm so simply just a person, not a pariah nor socialite, I just want someone to do shit with fucckkkkkk

excuse me.. a bit angry high
>>
>>8755200
I feel the same anon... idk life kinda sucks
>>
>>8758428
i know these feels, mate
though i am a pariah so it's a bit different on my end
still, i hope the best for you even if i don't have any solutions
>>
>>8755196
It'd be far too long.
>>
I come to boards and threads just so ican can get anime pictures to post on a u e h d and b end my life
>>
>>8758490
have you posted in every thread on /lgbt/ so far?
...what's the matter? though i'll admit, /lgbt/ has some good animes
>>
Almost im getting there i need more and this place is perfect
>>
>>8758452
thanks, friend, hope the same to you.

it's just hard to realize im lonely now and not independent as i once thought
>>
>>8755196
My name a jeff
>>
>>8755229
M8, we're on 4chan, this is hardly a representative sample of LGBT people.
>>
>>8755196
I'm too ugly to transition and I know that if I did I would alienate a few family members as well as be somewhat alienated by my friend group. I'm already out, but I feel like once shit starts getting into motion, their support will change.
>>
>>8755196
I was going to complain about not passing but I saw a lot of posts on here from people who have it worse than me. Still

>closet ftm
>petite, too short and small to pass unless I overcompensate by growing a beard and a ton of muscle
>even then people who are familiar with trans people will easily be able to clock me
>hate beards and super muscular guys so don't want to make my body something I dislike to pass better
>repulsed by older men, physically disgusted by the thought of my body ageing like that and having to look at myself (I guess cishet guys are too but get used to it?)
>already in my 20s so it's easier to just repress and carry on living as a lesbian
For some reason female ageing doesn't disgust me, even though I have dysphoria about being a girl. Does not wanting my body to be unattractive to me make me AGP?
>>
>>8758709
its makes you tumblr sexual
>>
>>8758709
this is gonna get memed on by the people here, but you might be non binary?

either that or you might just be a femboy/twink.
>>
>>8758713
I thought being tumblrsexual meant you had to be a delusional fujoshi who was obsessed with yaoi and attracted to men.
>>
>>8758709
Oh, and no, you're definitely not autogynephelia

Autogynephelia, put simply, is a sexual attraction to being a woman. Often involving things like a desire to be overly feminine, a desire to be a girl when involved in sexual acts, things like that.

You sound like you might just be a bit effeminate, which is fine.
>>
For years I thought I could repress or just 'occasionally' cross dress and live a happy life, but I eventually caved and started several months ago. Now I am on my way to being a hon, my friends and family are all alienating, and every day I worry I am on the verge of divorce with my 'straight' wife. I don't regret transitioning, but really at this point I just hope for a swift death that my life insurance pay out.
>>
>>8758728
I'm not actually that femme though, I just get read as femme because I'm short. I'm 5'2" and small-framed even for that (narrow shoulders, small ribcage) so anything less than growing a beard just reads as "butch lesbian" to 99% of people. I'm not intending to wear make-up, pluck my eyebrows and shaves everything then wonder why I'm being misgendered or anything.

Trying to get people to acknowledge my gender when I don't pass seems like too much of a battle but I am wondering if I would feel better transitioning for myself even if random people still read me as butch. I guess I'd have to be out to partners about it though.

>>8758743
Is there a reverse version for attraction to being a man? Whatever that is.
>>
>>8758782
Autoandrophilia, yeah. AAP.

You don't hear about it much because a) trans guys are invisible for some reason, and b)the AGP/HSTS thing is mostly about explaining the sexuality of trans women as it relates to the idea of female sexuality. People don't really judge male sexuality the same way, so AAP isn't really focused on because nobody thinks there's a wrong way to be sexual as a male.

You'd probably feel a lot better transitioning for yourself, yeah. Most people will probably just take you for a really small guy (after T drops your voice anyways), because when most people think trans they think MtFs.
>>
>>8758768
Try to keep up with your friends and family anon, they might embrace you fully in the end. It's not worth dying over.
>>
>>8758806
Yeah. It was easier when I was a teenager because I could sort of pass as a teenage guy, but now I'm in my 20s that obviously doesn't work (and really don't want to look like a 13-year-old boy anyway, of course).

I feel like I pissed away my one chance at really passing because I was too worried about what others would think back then. I was closeted at school and already being bullied because of gay rumours, so I didn't want to stick out more. The one close friend I was open with about thinking I might be trans as well as gay told me not to bother even cutting my hair because I'd never be able to pass as a guy. Worst advice I ever took, I gave up trying at that point but in hindsight they were wrong, it would have been much easier for me to pass back then than now (was depressed and underweight too, so I had less chest and a more masculine face and if I went on T I would have regained weight in a male pattern).
>>
>>8758806
>and b)the AGP/HSTS thing is mostly about explaining the sexuality of trans women as it relates to the idea of female sexuality. People don't really judge male sexuality the same way,
AAP 100% exists as a perfect mirror of AGP. A*P/HSTS applies both ways.

>so AAP isn't really focused on because nobody thinks there's a wrong way to be sexual as a male.
Your value judgement, not mine.
>>
I'm 30 years old and just started my transition. I've got nothing to look forward to but life as a disgusting hon. I feel isolated from my friends and family, and I'm becoming more and more distant from my wife. Everything sucks.
>>
File: awoo.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
awoo.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>8759211
don't live for others anon
if hrt makes u feel good then do it and be happy when you upset the world (=
>>
>>8755196
>tfw get blood test weeks before doctors appointment
>been feeling like hrt has started to falter a bit, so hoping to see the results
>doctors appointment day finally arrives
>doctor fondles my balls and boobs for a minute
>just want him to get to the blood work results
>"oh, looks they didn't get results for your testosterone levels, hmm no biggie, I'm sure you're fine! See you in six months haha."
>feel like I'm at the end of my rope
>leave building, but not before hearing "have a good day sir!" In the distance

I just want to cry, but ever since I've suspected the spiro wasn't doing jack shit to my testosterone levels I haven't been able to. I just feel numb, dumb and angry.
>>
>>8759301
How do you know? I'm on the average dose of 200mg/day and it's completely nuked my T levels.
>>
>>8759305
>not emotional anymore
>dick is starting to get hard again unprovoked
>body hair seems to be growing back, and growing faster

I feel worse than I ever have through out this whole ordeal and I can't even shed a single tear, when I use to cry over basic-ass things. I just don't feel like a woman right now, I feel fucking gross
>>
>>8755196
MtF here, there's at least five dude's I have a crush on and I dunno how to confess to them. It just feels so awkward thinking about it now.
>>
>work in the service industry
>it's frequented by several older gay men who look like johnny bravo
>they always ask if i have a girlfriend or a boyfriend
>they're always shocked when I tell them I've never been in a relationship before

Are they just trying to make small talk?
>>
>>8759716
A few options
>they're making small talk and feigning shock to be polite
>you're handsome and they're genuinely surprised you've never had a partner
>you're average but they're genuinely surprised you've never had a partner, possibly because it was more of a cultural norm to get a boyfriend as soon as you came out in their era (pure speculation there)
>>
>>8759716
they want the dicc
>>
>>8755196
>Black virgin born in the south

Bit discouraged that most of my potential partners will either see me as a walking dildo or an Aids/HIV factory before I even managed to get a relationship.
>>
>>8759863
DATE
A
WHITE
>>
>tfw I will never be a qt girl
>want to discreetly succ but afraid of aids, interaction, and disgusted by men
>only like dick when horny
>know I am not gay
>know I am not trans
>probably associate with femininity to get attention because my sisters could show emotion without being ostracized
I feel like such a freak. Sometimes I overhear a conversation or see a
straight couple and I can tell the guy is an absolute predatory douchebag and I feel disgusted with myself for being the same gender as that knuckle-dragger.
I want someone to hold me and tell me everything will be all right and go through all that shitty romance stuff but I'm not worthy of anything like that.
>>
>>8759305
Im only on 100mg/day? Wtf is my dr doing to me? Ni wonder I feel like my transition is going too slow
>>
>>8759905
What did you sisters do that you were shamed for?
>>
>>8755196
I wish these trannies would just go away.
>>
I love one of my best friends so much. I would totally love to marry him one day. He's also totally cool with trannies,fat chicks, and black girls.
The biggest problem here is that Im pretty much not sexually attracted to him(Im a transbian) at all. Id be willing to totally suck his cock right off and get pounded by him but I would be either imagining he was a girl or browsing twitter.

I also have this thing where some girls that I crush on, when I imagine them in my head they have cocks. Sometimes slightly above average, sometimes fucking massive. It feels super weird but also perfectly fine at the same time.
Thats one of the reasons I keep to myself, I dont want to expose normal people to my weird brain problems (theirs more problems besides this)
>>
being a tranny isn't normal, and i wish the media would stop pretending like it was.Sometimes I feel like society is sicker than e.
>>
>>8763294
>>8760222
Ughh! You whinny faggot.
I dont like trannies either but I dont go from thread to thread bitching about it.
God, fucking neck yourself.
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (4KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
4KB, 223x226px
>Young and no self esteem whatsoever
>semi acknowledged i'm not straight
>fucking Aslan tier closeted
>School finishes
>Work summer holiday season at hotel abroad before going to uni
>Arrival party
>Get really really drunk
>Wake up next to 3/10 guy
>Literally can't remember anything from the night before
>Hungover brain slowly comes to the realisation.
>have a very thorough shower.
>'I will just pretend that this never happened'
>Work my ass off at my job.
>Feel like i am respected by my co-workers because i work my ass off.
>3/10 guy actually turns out to be a literal moron and mean as well.
>more like 2/10.
>1 month in, one of the coworkers has to leave to go home.
>Legit really cool guy
>before he goes, he wants to say bye to me.
>'hey anon, i thought you should know that 2/10 has been spreading rumors about you behind your back'
>turns out 2/10 told everyone everything and outed me before i even started my first shift.
>All of my coworkers, literally up to the hotel manager, knew more about me losing my virginity than i did.
>None of them told me about it for a whole fucking month.
>mfw i remember coworkers gossip in earshot about how bi/gay people are such sluts.
>mfw i remember coworkers talk about how they would never consider a relationship with a bi person
>mfw i remember 2/10 making edgy jokes about how he has lots of unprotected sex.
>mfw i remember 2/10 saying that bi people are just gays in denial in front of my fucking face.

I ended up dropping out of uni because of clinical depression
>>
>>8763784
>I ended up dropping out of uni because of clinical depression
Because of that incident?
>>
>>8759863
>Bit discouraged that most of my potential partners will either see me as a walking dildo or an Aids/HIV factory before I even managed to get a relationship.

if you don't act stereotypical you won't get grouped in with those people anon
>>
>>8755196
I went to dinner with some old friends and their parents asked "why is deadname trying to look like a girl"

want to die desu
>>
>>8755217
Pretty much just this.. it's almost debilitatingly lonely at this point.
>>
>>8763812
I was already on/off depressed from being bullied pretty bad throughout school and some general anxiety problems.
But this really turned things up to 11.
I pretty much couldn't leave my room because i was convinced that everyone thought i was a fake impostor and secretly hated me.
>>
>>8763784
>get blackout drunk
>regret it
are you sure you aren't a girl?
>>
>>8757363
>You inside can't heart destroy the
What did he mean by this.
>>
>>8760166
They can talk freely with my parents about their lives; their sexuality, their insecurities, their interests, ect. I can't even entertain a personal thought with my parents without them ending the conversation.
>>
>18
>live with parents, probably will for another year or more
>no job or drivers license
>want to get on hrt without parents knowing
i started puberty sorta late and i already have fairly wide shoulders, i want to get on hrt before it gets even worse but idk how to do it without them finding out. fuck life
>>
who here getting /pounded/ by their bro
>>
File: Urushibara.Ruka.full.1812861.jpg (318KB, 600x1083px) Image search: [Google]
Urushibara.Ruka.full.1812861.jpg
318KB, 600x1083px
>early twenties, extremely shy, unattractive, unsure about identity, complete virgin
>fantasise about sucking somebody's dick, especially a crossdresser or tgirl
>at this exact moment in time, there are people out there just like me
>if only we met up, we could act out our fantasies and be happy
>but the crippling shyness means we never will

There's something agonising about it being so near, yet so far. Like locking your keys inside your car and being able to see them through the window.
>>
>>8764923
why would you feel the need to vent about this

happy and satisfied people get >>>/out/
>>
>>8764751
>order chems online
>choose a site with discreet packaging
>have them delivered to a pickup point, not your house
>hide them somewhere in your room
>>
>>8765313
iktf to the fucking letter and kinda wish you were my one friend who's recently been going to a gender therapist but you're not and I don't want to alienate them by asking.
>>
>>8763784
Get tested if you haven't already, he could have given you an STD.
>>
I want a bf badly but all guys in my area suck (they're too old or sluts).

also I hate being a virgin, why must my life suck so much
>>
>>8765451
Wish I was them, but... come on anon, you can do this. Ask them out on a date (you're already friends, right?) and see how they feel afterwards. Don't be a pessimist, just imagine what could happen if the answer is yes.
>>
>>8765505
As long as they are clean why does their sexual history matter?
>>
File: paris_hilton_mix_aug_2017_d.jpg (196KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
paris_hilton_mix_aug_2017_d.jpg
196KB, 1200x1920px
>>8765505
>why must my life suck

because you're awfully judgemental
lighten up and give people a chance

also, keeping your virginity for a while is not a bad thing, especially if you think having sex is only something "sluts" do.

just try having some friends and doing fun things and let the romantic relationships occur naturally instead of trying to force them to happen.
>>
>>8765577
I'm interested in a long term relationship and they're more interested in one night stands. I have definetly no problem with someone having sex with a lot of partners before.

>>8765586
I'm at a certain age where I want to have had sex and I always feel awkward when the topic get's on with friends and coworkers
>>
>push myself to complete two concentrations in same field
>fail single class this may, my senior year
>don't receive degree, not allowed to walk for graduation
>class only offered spring semester, hour long drive from where I live
>unemployable in my field due to failure to complete degree
>interviewing for a retail job today after 4 months unemployed

Also,
>almost full gray at 22 from genetics, stress, and illness
>can't afford to get salon color
>afraid of fucking up box dye
>completely unlovable unattractive freak just because of hair

I've been told by my past coworkers that my face looks 18 but my hair looks 40. I'll never get a qt gf, might end it all
>>
>>8755196
I'm not sure if I'm repressing because 99% of the time I'm find living my life in the body that I've been given, but the other 1% (maybe once every several months) I spend a day depressed that I'm not a girl.
>>
I fucking hate that I slept with my best friend when her boyfriend was home (and consenting to it) because of three years of sexual tension. I felt fucking nothing, in just horny as hell. He wanted to watch and join and I already hate myself enough that I would be fine with it if I was just a lesbian. My best friend understands how I feel but that doesn't change that I don't have a dick. I hate myself x a million

>tl;dr FTM on T so I want to fuck everything so my best friend loves me and I adore her but I just used her to get off that night and now she wants to fuck around more
>>
>>8765595
>i feel awkward being a virgin

well then go on tinder and be a slut for one night.
it's not that difficult.
just use protection and you'll be fine.
>>
>>8765874
hating yourself just hurts you.
you need to have your back.
>>
>>8765941
>t. attractive person

Could take weeks/months for an ugly person to get a single date on Tinder. Which likely won't result in sex anyway.
>>
>>8766536
Nah. Literally anyone can get a hookup if they're willing to lower their standards enough.
>>
I love hooking up with people, but one of my friends knows and hardcore judges me for it.
>is it just for self-esteem?
>are you that desperate?

I just like to have sex, god damn it, and I don't feel like waiting for a relationship to do so.
>>
>>8766638
Not true. Sorry anon, but you can't argue this one. Some of us really are just incredibly unattractive. We already have no standards, the problem is that *literally nobody wants to go out with us*. There is no subset of unattractive people we're ignoring, the dating pool just doesn't exist. Geddit?
>>
>>8767059
you shouldn't let yourself be shamed into having a relationship you don't want.
and if your friend is shaming you, then maybe they aren't your friend.
>>
>>8767294
>giving up

suit yourself
>>
File: 06_vegetarian(1).jpg (39KB, 731x464px) Image search: [Google]
06_vegetarian(1).jpg
39KB, 731x464px
I just ate a Jimmy Johns sandwich and it was so good
>>
>>8767310
>Jimmy Johns
>Not Subway
i am concerned for your sanity and well-being
>>
>>8767334
Relax, I have a reason. I worked at a Subway for 3 years and just the smell of them makes me ill now.
Also, my Subway had cockroaches so I just think they all do
>>
>>8765430
Just had to someone know.

we both have below average wieners
>>
>>8767310
i prefer jersey mikes :^3
>>
>>8766638
There is a difference between a date and a hookup. Some of us don't want to be used as disposable masturbating tools.
>>
Quick vent that no one will see because thread too big: I FUCKING HATE how much the mtfs on this board talk about cis women like their lives are all sunshine and roses. It's not.
I accept yall as women, because you are, but when I see some of the shit you say here it makes me never want to hang out with any of you.
>>
I wish my crush would talk to me
>>
my boyfriend loves me
i dont love him
i dont hate him
i dont even dislike him, i rather like him.i just dont think this relationship is right for me.

time to make someone cry and feel awful for the rest of the year
>>
>>8767873
>I accept yall as women, because you are
Thank you, that's actually really nice to see here :)
>>
>>8755196
I'm a lonely and depressed faggot who deep down wants cheerful gay wish fulfillment media, but am also self-aware enough that when given said media I can never look past the fact it's a shallow fantasy.

I'm not going to find a monogamous relationship, get married, adopt children, grow old with my husband, and die surrounded by those I love, best case scenario I end up living into old age alone, and only my relatives will give a shit when I finally kick the bucket, never having satisfied my want for something deeper.
>>
Well, I don't really have much to say, except that my family fucking hates me.

I'm just a dude, like, I play the guitar, I fight, I write poems, I like some cute shit and want some of that fucking stupid Hollywood love I know I deserve - My best friend, who's trans, and who was my first lgbt experience (and only) till' now is depressed as all fuck since he started HRT and it bothers me like all fuck, not because of HRT - Fuck no, but I have this thing in me that does not allow me to see anyone depressed, I always try to cheer people up in one way or other - Like, I wrote a cute poem for him last week and I gave it to him alongside a small midwest emo mixtape I made quite a time ago - I don't really know what to do and I feel really lonely.

Does it get better, anons? I just "came out" of the closet - I have literally no friends besides him as of now, because I was raised up in a fucking conservative shithole.

Goddamn it, anons, goddamn it all.
>>
>>8755196

>start thinking I want to transition around 2014
>see therapist and doctors and shit and get the go ahead
>even start on spiro
>go visit BF and have an amazing week with him and his family friends
>Honestly feel comfortable and happy for the first time despite being in boymode the whole trip
>have been questioning the decision since coming home

Did I just hate my life at home so much I wanted to be someone else? I still hate my birthname and I shave religiously but while I was there I felt perfectly okay with myself. What could it mean?
>>
>>8768032
Well, those people don't know about your past, and it's kind of liberating.

It's normal to carry stigmas from the past, but they eventually go away.

How you feeling right now, tho?
>>
File: Autistic Screeching.png (699KB, 820x692px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Screeching.png
699KB, 820x692px
>>8768043

Just as confused as ever. I mean, this is in addition to all the common fears about never passing and trying it but regretting it and blah blah blah.

It makes me iffy just telling people about it, even people I know would accept it and be respectful, or hearing the name I chose.

Maybe deep down I just wanted to be pretty, not necessarily female? I've always had girly hobbies and traits but never even considered the whole transgender thing until a few years ago. At home I just feel so constricted and every little thing I do seems judged.

I'm starting to think I don't want to be female, I just want to be myself. And I can't do that here so it's fucking confusing.
>>
>>8768104
Well, I hope the best for ya.

And I know the whole thing about being yourself, I'm a pretty manly dude so things did not change much when I discovered myself - Thing is, pretty much all the people that I know are homophobic af, and I gotta hide it even from my family.

Anyway, but what if you see yourself as female? - Like, I mean, your true self - Some things just take time and perseverance.

This is probably the most hetero thing I will say this whole night, but it's kinda of like going to the gym - In the first weeks, hell, in the first year you ain't gonna change all that much, but after you work hard and take care of yourself and your body and things start looking really good.

Sorry if this sounds confusing, I am not exactly the best with words.
>>
>>8768133

No no, you make sense. I think I'm just going to make a final decision after I'm able to get out of here and be me for a while.

[spoiler]Gonna stick with the spiro though. Not having random erections or sex thoughts all day is kinda nice.[/spoiler]
>>
File: IMG_5321.gif (934KB, 245x163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5321.gif
934KB, 245x163px
>>8755255
To cheer you up anon

I have a boyfriend who helped me with my trans crisis and now I'm very comfortable being a submissive gay male
>>
>>8755444
>LGBT around 3.4% of the population
>bis dating same sex 9% of the time
>>
>>8755196
this >>8769400

but I need a job and start hormones after seeing psychologist.
>>
>>8769457
I'll be happy with just this and only this.
>>
File: IMG_20170806_033301.jpg (84KB, 530x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_033301.jpg
84KB, 530x1000px
My boyfriend has gender dysphoria and I don't know what to do to help him.

He's about to get on hormones and I hope that is able to help him. He obsesses over his looks despite the fact that he looks amazing as is.

I've been researching ways to help him, but nothing I try seems to make him feel better. I love him very much, and I wish he didn't have to feel this way
>>
>>8769527
Discover what the cause of her dysphoria is. Is it mainly physical, social, etc?
>>
>>8769530
It seems to be both, from what I understand.

Like I said, they're not satisfied with their looks at all, despite looking amazing pre-hormones.

But more than that, I think that they want everyone to treat them like a girl.

They truly wish that they had been born a girl, but they've only come to terms with that this year from what I understand.

(I'm sorry about the pronouns, I'm still kind of new to this.)
>>
File: Oddball.jpg (244KB, 425x617px) Image search: [Google]
Oddball.jpg
244KB, 425x617px
I figured out I've been bi for the better part of a decade now. It wasn't a huge paradigm shift for me, just, "Huh, neat."

But with all this stuff going on in the LGBT+the entire alphabet community, mostly how much hate there is within the community itself, I don't fucking get it.

I thought the LGBT community was about acceptance and celebrating diversity. So I'm a bit miffed that there is so much hate going on.

Pic related to my feelings on the matter.
>>
>>8769544
My advice:

Emphasize feminine things about her body when complimenting her. Smooth skin, beautiful hair, even her sounds when you're in bed. Talk to her about it to find the right things to say like this. As a rule of thumb, avoid compliments that a guy wouldn't give a girl.

Offer to treat her like a girl however she wants and talk about which ways would be pleasant. You can't control what everyone else does, but you can give her a full dose of being treated like a girl when you're together, no matter how she looks or how she's presenting.

(Don't worry about pronouns here, it's with her that's most important. But be open, ask what she prefers and don't be ashamed if you forget or make a mistake, just talk about it freely with her. This is your SO after all, you should be able to bring anything up.)
>>
>>8769577
Thank you so much. I'm going to try this starting tomorrow. I really hope I'll be able to help her.
>>
>>8755196
I can't stand these disgusting fucking teachers, talking about transgender bullshit and all that other faggotry in school. Trying to condition children to be as mentally ill as them.
Fucking trashy aids infested scumbags.
>>
today me and my best friend ended our friendship.

me and him were supposed to go to a bar/club together. i took the day off ( he didn't ask me,i still did it). told him i was asking for the day off to hangout with him. My job gave me Sunday off. so I confirmed to him that i was off on Sunday.

on Saturday he text messages me and asks me " do you have the day off tomorrow?" and i reply "yes".

come Sunday i don't get a text from him. he gets off from work at 6pm. waited until 10pm to text him. he replies that he didn't know i had the day off. he was already at the bar drunk.

so im like fuck this shit. i felt so fucking stupid. I waited and waited for him. if i hadn't texted him he would had just left me there at home.

so i get dressed and head to the bar to tell him : "the fuck was wrong with him". i get to the bar and text him " what bar are you in?" he replies " im at home now".

he left the bar before 11pm !!! who does that?

i get so wasted and start making out with a guy who was so fucking hot. go home, still kinda upset but happy ( dude was fucking amazing)

we go to the same gym. so on Monday i'm at the Gym and he walks by like nothing ever happened. and he's like " Hey, How are you?" i just ignore him.

at the gym today. I went over to talk to him. was going to tell him we shouldn't be friends anymore. no hard feelings just couldn't be friends with him anymore. he Ignores me and walk off.

later i get a Text Message saying that he wants to leave things as it is. I can say hi to him and just that. he doesn't want any drama that he's drama-free.

the fuck is wrong with people these days. dude was acting shady for days. he threw shade at me right in my face. accused me of taking roids because i was getting mad gains at the gym. even though he saw me work my ass off.

BTW he did this before. he left me at a bar alone. we were supposed to meet up.

im just done with people in overall.
i just want to be alone.
>>
>>8769593
You're welcome! I think being open about your concerns, wanting to help and not knowing how, is really important. Talk together and be honest about any doubts or uncertainties and ideas for things that you can do that might help.
>>
>>8769601
>he doesn't want any drama that he's drama-free

Mother of all red flags right there. It's a shame you didn't get the closure of ending your friendship in person, but at least he's out your life. Just enjoy being alone for as long as you want to be alone, might feel like forever now but it'll pass.
>>
>>8769601
>he gets off from work at 6pm. waited until 10pm to text him

nigger if u want to hang out fucking text him, dont play these stupid chicken games over who texts first
>>
>>8769560
We're people too, dumbass. Of course people are gonna be shit-stains towards each other.

And the idea of a "community"? You may as well jab my foot with a screwdriver.
>>
>>8769601
>drunkard got drunk without drunkard so drunkard got drunk over breaking up with drunkard
just hurry up and kill your livers already
>>
>>8767307
>get Tinder
>use it for several months
>try different pictures, different bios, read articles on how to optimise your profile
>less than one match a week
>usually a bot
>the few actual humans I match to quickly stop responding
>eventually go on one date, it was trash, I've had more of an emotional connection with cashiers

Time to go full Tumblr mode. Attractiveness is a privilege. And as per the definition, you're not even aware of your privilege, but instead assume anybody can 'slut it up' on Tinder for a night and find a sexual partner. You're unable to grasp the notion of nobody finding you attractive, because your personal life experience says otherwise. But no matter what you say, ugly people will keep right on existing.
>>
Guys only want to fuck my brains out & the ones who want to be serious live 2 hours away
>>
>>8757254
where have you been raised?
>>
>>8769664

How much of an emotional connection are you expecting on a first date? The purpose is to see if you enjoy each other's company.
>>
>>8758113
cant u leave that shithole?
>>
>>8758782
im can get quite horny by the sight of my dick desu. its kinda weird, but my ideal partner would have to look exactly like my...im fucking in love with myself lmao
>>
I'm polyamorous and bisexual and my boyfriend is ignoring me, so I've started acting up in order to get attention and maintainthe illusion of being loved

Pull the trigger piglet
>>
>>8767949
i guess at least you are better off than most people here, at least you find comfort in making ither ppls lives better...ill let you know this can seldomly be seen nowadays
>>
Im bi but I feel no romantic attraction towards girls. My friends are onto me asking if Im gay and Im honest when I say Im not but I also have doubts. Am I gay if I only feel phisical attraction for girls? I actually love dick but pussy I think is just ok
>>
>>8755196
I'm 19 quite masculine and have never done anything with a guy but I kind of just want someone to treat me like I'm delicate or something sometimes
>>
It makes me unreasonably annoyed when people on Twitter call people like Blanchard or Laci Green TERFs. They are not radical and not feminists, regardless of anything else. Words have meanings.
>>
>not attracted to males
>incredibly aroused by cock
>trans girls don't like chasers

Is it wrong to visit shemale escorts if it's the only way I'll ever be sexually satisfied?
>>
File: 1503136277509.png (280KB, 411x560px) Image search: [Google]
1503136277509.png
280KB, 411x560px
I did the thing where I gave the nerdy nice guy a chance. He was sweet, very nerdy, and we had fun going out to nice dinners, watching anime (i got him into DanganRonpa) and playing vidya together for long periods of time. He wasnt in the best of shape, i was definitely more of the gym goer, but I figured its whats on the inside that counts.

I was his first oral (he's a virgin). We were going to move all the way into it (i took things slow because hes never bottomed or done anything sexual with a guy before. Not even kissing!), but he literally friendzoned me for a guy on the internet who lives thousands of miles away. Like, his exact words. "I'm friend-zoning you."

Never thought I'd have to worry about that with introverted guys but i guess not.

Coupled with my friend getting super drunk and trying to kill me a few weeks ago, I've become very introverted and stopped socializing all together.

I work graveyard, vidya, sleep.

I've stopped going to the gym, but taken to going on long walks alone in the middle of the night. My body isnt the worst, but the body hair is a turnoff to a lot of guys.

I redownloaded Growlr, but its all old guys trying to fug. Or fake nerds telling me they like Pokemon or Disney, then trying to fug. Or really fat guys I fear might eat me if I meet them.

Fuck people. Not literally.
>>
File: 1503334117226.jpg (24KB, 422x347px) Image search: [Google]
1503334117226.jpg
24KB, 422x347px
>>8769708
I'm Argentinian but I was raised in Venezuela I moved back to Argentina when socialism happened
>>
i have a crush on a girl but idk if she's gay/bi let alone whether she's interested. it's the kind of crush you get when you're fourteen years old, the butterflies in your stomach type, and i feel stupid and immature even saying the words "i have a crush" because i'm in my mid twenties and all my friends are in long term relationships and i have a fucking crush. potentially a crush on a straight girl.

but she's the smartest, funniest, coolest, most ambitious and hard working person i've ever met, and god she's so cute, and we have so much i common, and i wanna show her how great it is to have sex with another girl. we're always messaging back and forth and going out on what would probably be considered a date if one of us was a guy and i'm constantly casually flirting with her and i feel like she flirts back? but maybe she's just being nice and i'm fucking autistic? and fuck i'm so afraid to make a move because i don't want to ruin our friendship but i also can't stop thinking about her.

jesus. i don't even want to read back what i just wrote because i'm sure i sound like a sixteen year old virgin. end this pain.
>>
>>8770350
>i don't even want to read back what i just wrote because i'm sure i sound like a sixteen year old virgin.
You do, but it's kind of endearing.
>>
>>8770280
You almost have to watch out for the sweet nerdy types more than normies. Their years of social isolation can turn into resentment and lack of empathy under the veneer of mr. nice guy. By the time anyone has the misfortune of taking pity on them, they have learned the barest social skills necessary to feign care and sympathy enough to advance the relationship for their own selfish fantasies.
I almost became one, but caught myself before I went down that dark tunnel.
>>
>>8770350

Test the water carefully.

Casually ask her if she'd ever consider doing anything with a girl. Do it off hand in a jokey way, preferably when you've both been drinking.

If she says "no", you have your answer. If she says "yes", then move onto step 2:

"Do you think you'd wanna fool around?" Smile and laugh as you say it, make it totally off-hand like a joke. If she says yes, you move onto the next step:

"...So we've fucked around a few times, do you wanna maybe go on a date sometime? it might be fun"

You should get the picture. Slowly build up to each step and be casual about it to give yourself a get-out if she says no.

DO NOT go full spaghetti at any point and say "omg you're leik the most hardest working and cool and pretty girl I ever met I love you please be with me I know you're straight but I love you"
>>
I can't get off without agp, I have few dysphoric atacks monthly but I'm otherwise happy with being man. Should I kill myself?
>>
>>8770027
I'm slightly physically attracted to certain girls and most boys but only love boys romantically, I just tell people I'm gay because there's no way I'd ever want to be in a relationship with a girl
>>
>>8770444
No.
>>
>>8770464
Than what are my options?
>>
>>8755196
I hate gay people, they are the reason i will never date a man. I don't want to be associated with them, and i don't want to date them. Gays are addicted to their fucking sex apps and promiscuity, thats not normal or healthy but it is way too easy for them to do that they end up with no self control or self value.
>>
True love is a luxury reserved for the rich and beautiful. Us peasants are condemned to die alone.
>>
>>8770574
except the more richer you get the more arranged marriages are more common. you dont need to be rich to enjoy life but it certainly helps a lot
>>
I love my boyfriend but i dream of my exes vagina
>>
i told my friends i like dick and they've begun to make fun of me for it recently. And knowing them I feel as tho it's not in good fun

what do
>>
File: 1455764944722.png (246KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1455764944722.png
246KB, 500x555px
I hate trannies and wish they would kill themselves already, or at least fuck off this board.
>>
>>8770777

Trips of truth.
>>
>>8770777
s a m e, every tranny i have met on the internet is insufferable, has a tranny gf and does not understand traps have nothing to do with trans
>>
>>8765449

What sites?
>>
I'm a bishit but I don't like relationships or sex with other people outside of fantasizing about it from time to time.
>>
I never had a fucking problem with being gay until I found this board with all the bloody trannies and lesbians yelling about how all gay men are sluts and should be gassed or whatever
>>
>>8764642
Why were your parents so obnoxious to you but not to your sisters?!
>>
>>8755196
I have serious anxiety and depression and nobody can tell just from looking at me. I appear successful and happy but I'm suffering inside and my chest hurts, I can feel my heart beat and I feel so damn tired
>>
>>8755281
Learn to let go. They win if you let them control your life. It takes time.
>>
I'm terrified of becoming more masculine bit even more scared of things not working out with my BF and having to go back to being a lonely tranny freak so I'm holding off on hormones
>>
>>8778103
long term satisfaction vs short term satisfaction

you know which one is better.
>>
File: tumblr_ok8sycBxRa1us4n9ho1_1280.png (285KB, 795x487px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok8sycBxRa1us4n9ho1_1280.png
285KB, 795x487px
I'm very much so in love with my best friend. We've been friends since we were kids. He's the only friend I have and I love him so much I feel like I'm going to fucking explode. I can bear being around him and talking to him, but when I get alone and realize the chances of us being together are slim to none, it fucking kills me.
>>
>>8778111
You're probably right. My dysphoria has been getting stronger ever since I stopped being in denial, and I'm not sure I can live with repressing much longer. If I let my body get any more masculine I'm sure I'll hate myself for it forever, it's just scary.
>>
>>8755196
I'm tired of /pol/posters concern trolling
>>
>>8778257
THIS
And I say that as someone with right-wing and what the left would consider anti LGBT opinions.
>>
File: 1503021769518.png (321KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503021769518.png
321KB, 900x1000px
>>8755196
I can't take the confusion and emotional torture my sexually confused ex puts me through. He leads me on, can't decide if we are in a relationship or not, but makes the whole process a nightmare because he bullies me and goes way too far sometimes. He used to be so nice to me, just mild playful teasing between each other, but he's going to such great lengths to be cruel to me, but subverts that by being romantic and sexual with me the next day. He's made me cry more than what I ever had before I met him, but he's also made me very happy. He told me he wants to make me cry then cuddle me and comfort me afterwards.

Tonight he'll either be nice and talkative, maybe even romantic and sweet, or he'll complain about how I'm annoying and clingy and call me a faggot just for saying hi to him and asking how is day is going. It's like he's got two sides, and I want to good side to come back.
>>
File: 1495854377803-1.png (194KB, 460x408px) Image search: [Google]
1495854377803-1.png
194KB, 460x408px
I'm a naturally femmy guy and I constantly go through phases of dysphoria, and wanting to be masc, it's becoming to much and Idk what to do, I've become a retarded dickhead who's an asshole and I feel like I'm driving people away, but I don't stop even when I try

I should probably proof read this bit idk
>>
>>8778324
>He told me he wants to make me cry then cuddle me and comfort me afterwards.
tfw can think of literally nothing hotter than being made to cry and then cuddled and comforted afterwards
>>
>>8755196

I want to date another girl but I'm trans, religious, and republican. No girl will ever want to date me. A large part of me hopes that the hormones will eventually write away my interest in women and I can focus exclusively on men, who will date literally anything with tits and a hole. Or that I learn to accept lifelong lonliness.
>>
>>8778362
Just how republican are you anon?
>>
I want a cute vagina, so I'll have to wait for decades for SRS most likely
>>
>>8778402

A cross between Donald Trump and Fransisco Frano level.
>>
Does venting help?
Im a total loser with nothing in life and incapable of building relationships with other people.

My dad tells me I should set the goals in life and work towards them instread of sitting on my ass, but what do I even want? To die and be reborns as a girl? I've literally no motivation for anything.
>>
>>8755196
I'm sad all the time and sometimes I get feelings that I forget that you can have.
>>
>>8770280
Well that's pretty fucking despair inducing. (i had to.)
>>
>>8778512
>To die and be reborns as a girl?
With all your memories and personality! Don't forget that.
>>
>>8778685
My personality has gone to shit, I wont miss it. I dont know why am I still alive. What the fuck can you do with life if you have to give up on the only things that matter to you?
>>
>>8778707
;_;
>>
>>8755196
I haven't been close to my parents In years since coming out to myself, they absolutely disowned my gay brother and I haven't seen him In years. They are dead stuck on gay being a sin, I'm bisexual and I'm likely never to come out to them and I think about It a lot.

>>8755208
this too.
>>
Can't get aroused without agp, no desire to be girl outside of it. My sex life is fucked for the rest of my life
>>
>>8778841
Just wait a while and soon you'll want to be the girl outside sex too.
>>
>>8778872
Maybe not if she isn't a failed male.
>>
>>8757451
it'll be hard, but you gotta leave the nasty bitch. she's either intentionally or unintentionally manipulative, just gap and find someone better honestly
>>
File: 1489670483985.jpg (225KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1489670483985.jpg
225KB, 1239x795px
>>8755196
I can't be bothered transitioning. All the money, all the shit with my family, etc.

I really can't tell if it's worth all the effort but at the same time I can't function as a girl anymore. Dysphoria's too bad, anxiety's too bad. I rarely leave the house anymore. I don't have the energy to kill myself either, I was gonna go for something like pic related but I don't want to spend the money in case I pussy out so I guess I'm just gonna keep staying here in my room waiting for something to change.

I have these weird moments where my depression makes me reach this point of total apathy and indifference where it makes me really wonder what being trans even fucking means anyways and if I really am trans or if I'm just some sort of nutcase who wants to lose my tits for mobility and gain a dick for logical reasons and because I hate having a (you know what) and this is how my brain decided to interpret it. Can I just be a girl who wants to look, talk, behave more masculine and be referred to as a man since gender stereotypes don't matter anymore? What the fuck would be the point of that? I'm not solving anything. I still have gender dysphoria and that's the end of it. I'm losing it.
>>
>>8778872
I think I am fixed at 25
>>
File: tired of it.png (22KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tired of it.png
22KB, 633x758px
>>8755196

>spend adolescence infatuated with unobtainable presumably straight guys, about one guy every two years
>become their good friend, then ghost them when we become too close to bear
>in college now, truly fall in love with a girl, maybe I can actually have a relationship
>she's a lesbian and she's my best friend
I love her dearly and am happy to be with her even as we are now, but it feels like all hope I had was just revealed as being hollow. I really pray this isn't some self-destructive fetish of mine, to chase what I can't have.
>>8757072
This. I can talk to sexually appealing people just fine, but I can never seem to allow myself to become anything more than a guy to be laughed at to them, rather than a guy to actually love. How 2 not be clown guys.
>>8775058
Internet lesbians are caustic in every corner of the net in my experience, and so many just abhor half of humanity. who hurt them
>>
>>8769678
if you can't meet them halfway, then you're the one that's not serious
>>8769594
the real world feels that way about religion
>>
>>8778948
I cant do this to my family, suicide would be too cruel to them, I have to keep on killing time and my health
>>
>>8755196
In love with best friend. He has no problem with me as mtf he'll hold my hand or put his arm around me in public but nothing romantically has happened.

So How Do I get his dick in my mouth and progress this relationship?

help
>>
>>8780595
maybe your mtf is not at all an issue to him, and he just doesn't like you that much as a person
also it sounds like you haven't expressed what you want regarding the future of the relationship
>>
>>8780860
Thanks ill try to throw some feelers out and see what happens
>>
>>8781079
Make him a full course dinner complete with dessert and appetizer. Dress cute and wear an apron. Go as overblown normie as you desire (and as he is comfortable with; it's much easier if they like normie things!). Arrange some fresh flowers! Either red carnations or red mums, or some fresh daisies. Ivy makes a good piece, also, but the first three are best.

Either he'll get the picture, or you will. Either way, you'll know by the end of the night.
>>
S A M A N T H A isn't my gf ;-; why live
>>
>>8781178
That isn't how you spell E L L I E.
>>
>chest is getting hairy
>I have no hope of ever passing
>too pissy to take hormones since I'm already a fat loser I don't want to be a fat loser faggot
>think about suicide and dying everyday
>think about suicide because I'll never be happy or feel genuine so it's really my only option in life
>>
>>8781079
eh
I don't think it has to be as overblown as the other anon is suggesting, just making your feelings known in a parking lot conversation would be sufficient. In my experience, people don't like it when you try to bribe them into loving you with gifts etc. Gifts are nice, but they won't increase your chances if you shower him with them on the same day that you propose that you two become an item.
>>
File: yur1.png (933KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
yur1.png
933KB, 1280x1280px
i cant fucking stand my family. they're crying, yelling, and arguing every 30 minute interval of the day

and worst of all, im the fucking black sheep for everything

>sister did something retarded to piss off mom
>"BUT ANON DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL AND WASTES ALL YOUR MONEY BEING A WORTHLESS NEET, BITCH AT HIM INSTEAD"
>mother starts to yell insults about me from the kitchen
>father walks in on them arguing and starts threatening to leave again
>little brother cries in a corner trying to play pokemon

cant
stand
this
ANYMORE

i need to find some dude who'll let me stay with him in exchange for sucking his dick or somethintg
>>
>>8781239
i wish there was a way i could help out the neets
my heart aches for them ;~;
but sadly i am only one person
>>
>>8778112
same, I confessed to him and(after a long time) we ended up working things out pretty well and became cuddle buddies, he's still straight but at least I can be close to him
>>
>>8781239
tbqhon stay with me
>>
>>8781315
pls be in london, ontario
>>
I'M TIRED OF BEING ALONE AND MISERABLE
I JUST WANT A CUTE BF TO LOVE
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO MEET GAYS THAT AREN'T VAPID WHORES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8781388
>It's impossible to meet gays who aren't vapid whores
>I only want a cute bf to not be alone and to feel better about myself
Really makes you think. You know, there might be a reason why you're alone.
>>
>>8781409
no I want a cute bf so I can be a positive influence on their life and to have someone to share meaningful experiences with rather than going through life alone and developing an exhaustive library of enjoyable activities that I'll never get to share with another that would be left as ultimately meaningless due to my nihilistic outlook on life lived in a void and the realisation that the only purpose of living is to have a net positive effect on the world around you and that's easiest to achieve through a mutual romantic bond that lets both parties grow and excel in ways they'd be unable to alone

but that sounds autistic
>>
I don't know what I want to be. I'm taking bicalutamide and raloxifene because I think I want to be a femboy. I hate being a man who completely presents as a man, but being a cute girly man is really appealing to me.
Everyday I wonder if I'm just a tranny, though. I felt really sad about being a male and wept for a bit a couple of days ago. Another thing that makes me question myself is how I seem to be okay with having tits (as long as I don't have freaky nipples). I'm actually getting tits on bica and ralox (I guess I'm one of the unlucky fuckers who still gets tits on ralox), but it doesn't bother me. If anything, it makes me happy.
The real kicker is that I never had any kind of confusion or dysphoria until these past couple of months. Yeah, I've been wanting to be a girl for as long as I could remember, but I was never particularly unhappy about being a guy. If you told me that I was gonna even consider taking any kind of hrt last year I would've though you were crazy.

tldr: i can't decide if I'm trans or not and I should probably just go to a therapist
>>
I really hate trannies and flamers

t. gay straight acting bottom
>>
>>8781471
Fuck you milo
>>
>>8755196
Zero fucks given about the human race. I no longer care about men or women: I'm in for the pussy and dick; love is out of the equation.
>>
>>8781471
Most people terrified of letting others know how they feel DO hate those who aren't afraid to show it. It's an envy/crab-in-the-bucket thing.
>>
i've lost all hope
>>
>>8755196

>meet this dude on grindr
>he's fucking beautiful
>sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin
>great physique
>you get the picture
>we start to chat
>casual flirtation follows
>conversation moves on to the topic of sex
>all going great so far
>begins to tell me how he is going to fuck me
>retort back with some witty line about how I only top
>begin to argue about it a little
>becomes clear that we're both exclusive tops
>we're both into each other and have planned to meet up but this issue is still there
>neither of us wants to bottom
>I have nothing against people who are into being fucked
>it just feels really I guess a little humiliating, at least for me anyway
>ceding control by having another man fuck you just seems very, idk, feminine
>like he's making me his
>nearly all my past relationships have been with women so I feel like that might be distorting how I view sex
>anytime I look at a pic of him, I get a massive hard-on but I'm not sure if I'm ready for what he wants me to do
>>
File: IMG_0138.jpg (95KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
95KB, 583x583px
This really cute boy wont text me back
>>
Come home at 2 am after hook up with girl out of my league, get supper aroused, need to have hard agp fantasy to cum, sex felt awful. I still don't want to be girl and want to die
>>
Hard not to send my crush a hello on Facebook but I don't wanna end up talking to police if I did
>>
>>8781178
W-who is this
>>
>>8781837
does he have a restraining order or something?
>>
I come to this board to feel the saddest of people who will never be accepted it is sad they seek tips help and guidance and then I come and am not accepted the only difference between us is I'm not mentally or biologically ill
>>
>>8781847
She. No but a friend told me she said I creep her out
>>
>>8781806
why not ;-;
>>
>>8781854
are u the person who transitioned at 16 or 17 or something?
>>
>>8781857
No.. ?? No idea what you mean
>>
>>8781224
We'll we're drinking now at his place. Hopefully this night ends with my face in his crotch.

Wish me luck
>>
I want to transistion (MTF) and meet a nice guy and have the sex and stuff, but i'm a fucking piece of shit that has had his emotions stomped out by 8-10ish years of abuse and now I can't even imagine being able to maintain a relationship since I have a hard time being around anyone for more than an hour.
>>
File: IMG_1628.jpg (106KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1628.jpg
106KB, 540x960px
I hadnt jacked off in weeks and after i hung out with boy i came so hard it landed in my beard
>>
>>8755196
I know I'm gay, but I'm holding out on coming out on the off chance that I might like a girl. And I try to look at girls to see if I'm interested even though I know it'll never happen, and I only ever think about guys. It's really stupid because I know I'm gay and vaginas actually gross me out but I guess I'm just holding out on my last sliver of hope that I'm not gay, even though I wouldn't wanna be with a woman.
>>
>>8781876
Good luck pal
>>
>>8755196
I'm a horrible person and I'm too fucking sad to do anything about it
I'm probably going to end up like my dad if I don't kill myself before it happens
>>
>>8757736
You just want some fun Nothing more or less
>>
File: f9c.png (312KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
f9c.png
312KB, 600x360px
Despite having a rough time pretty much most of my life until recently, I always try to talk as positive as I can and always want to cheer people on. I feel that I instead end up irritating them and a lot of people stop talking to me because of it, and I am at the point that I hesitate a lot about talking at all because I'm afraid on how others take it. A lot of the times I feel that the people I talk to are not looking for solutions to their life's problems but more reasons to feel bad about themselves instead.
>>
Even if we had sub-atomically perfect sex change technology I would still be seen as an ex-boy. That shit hurts real bad deep down....
>>
File: feelidentifying.png (299KB, 424x575px) Image search: [Google]
feelidentifying.png
299KB, 424x575px
I just realized the ten-year anniversary of the last time I saw my biofamily passed last week.

I'm Having Feelings about it. It's unequivocally a good thing. It's just kinda big, y'know.
>>
>>8757440
>but doing so makes me feel dysphoria
What if I told you that dysphoria is just another word for shame?
You feel ashamed of being a boy.
Because of your relationship with your parents.

Your mother is probably Borderline, right?
>>
>>8770765
guys make fun of each other thats how male socialising works
>>
>>8781876
update when
>>
>>8783414
Success
>>
>>8755196
Theres this FTM boy I like, hes my friend and I love him so much and I fucked it up. He was stayin with me on vacation for summer. he knows I have feelings for him but he has a relationship and even though I think its toxic he stayed with his gf after a short breakup period where he enteriained the idea of us being together, he kinda led me on and broke myheart but I still fucking love him anyways last night we went to bed after geting blackout drunk. We hd been sleeping in the same bed but really far apart. Yesterday we finally cuddled. He told me he wishe he wasnt in a relationship. He was horny as shit and so was I, said he wished we could fuck without the repercusions, I started kissing his neck and giving him hickeys cos he loves them. He whispers I really want this... BUT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH and I didn't cach it at first but when he said no amidst the moans I stopped and we both started crying... he ran to the shower and then calle an uber at 3am and went to stay with other friens and Im just mortified this is the end... goddamnit how could I be so ucking stupd they all think Im a shitty person and that Im a rapist and Im not, I sstopped but I shulde never started I dont know what to fuking do anymore other than kms
>>
>>8783389
>gays
>able to male socialize
>>
>>8781842
just a random on the internet who has a crush on you. pls post more pictures qt so the void in my heart can be partially filled. ;-;
>>
File: IMG_0676.jpg (177KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0676.jpg
177KB, 640x1136px
>>8783635
Have I talked to you before here this keeps happening am I being trolled what @_@

I just got out of the shower I look awful
>>
>>8783414
Update. I sucked him off twice.
>>
>>8784034
you've replied to me a few times before on some other threads but that's about it and i'm not trolling you silly. you look cute as hell fuuuck ;o;
>>
>>8784034
A U T I S M
>>
>>8784798
why is everyone mean to her :(
>>
>>8784034
>>8784774
Anon is right, you're cute af!!
>>
File: IMG_0675.jpg (215KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0675.jpg
215KB, 640x1136px
>>8784774
I feel flattered
>>8784798
B-bully -- don't t-touch me there
>>8784829
Ty I guess

Also tfw crush will never think you're cute
>>
>>8784034
>>8784982
8 9
I Q
>>
>>8784982
cant you just make a NORMAL FACE

christ
>>
File: IMG_0685.jpg (149KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0685.jpg
149KB, 640x1136px
>>8785001
Physically impossible sorry
>>
>>8785017
Kys yourself my brain-damaged man
>>
>>8785022
*licks your face*
>>
/pol/ needs to leave
>>
>>8769633
this.
>>
>>8785017
>>8784982
samantha please stop posting pictures (not really) you're so cute my heart can't take it D':
>>
File: IMG_0693.jpg (152KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0693.jpg
152KB, 640x1136px
>>8785493
I'm not cute I look weird irl snapchat filters are what's up
>>
>>8785746
you're just being hard on yourself. do you have an instagram or pubic snapchat?
>>
File: IMG_0701.jpg (138KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.jpg
138KB, 640x1136px
>>8786026
I just have my normal one u can add me if you want it's samxalex

Anyone can add me if they want really
>>
>>8786162
sent you a request. :^)
>>
I hate myself even more then everything else
>>
>>8755196
I could've done so much more, but I didn't. I have only myself to blame and I know this. I remind myself everyday that it's my fault he's gone, if I had just shut my mouth, toughed it out, his parents would've never known and they wouldn't have sent him away. It seems so simple looking back but back then, I was just too proud and bull headed to just let it lie. Now he's not the same person I cared so dearly about, they changed him, because of something I did, something I said. He deserved so much better but he found me, the poor beautiful fool.
>>
>>8755196
I was sexually assaulted ages ago and don't feel like I can be intimate with people anymore I need help.
>>
>>8786330
>install tinder
>bathe in cum
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.